Speaker 1: This is a clip from the Quantum Guide show. You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms.
Speaker 2: To flip back a little bit to the whole vampire thing now, just to see if I understood you properly, Ryan, Is that what you did research into in the whole issue of human blood? And you may not want to go into great detail on the show on account its risky biscuits, but I'm wondering if you could just elaborate a little more, or if it's not safe too, don't do it.
Speaker 3: I'll do it.
Speaker 1: And the reason I'll do it is, Okay, I had a gentleman on my podcast and he alleged that he was a multi generational member of a Satanic bloodline in the Illuminati and that he finally got out and life wasn't easy.
Speaker 3: Getting out was not easy.
Speaker 1: And he alleged that there were locations back east and places communities where there were more of these let's just call them Illuminati Satanic bloodlines that were you know, multi generational and kind of as an entry point you want to go like seventh, eighth, ninth generate.
Speaker 3: I mean we're talking thousands of years some of these families.
Speaker 1: And they, according to him, they very much would partake in these rituals where oftentimes younger children were involved.
Speaker 3: They have their.
Speaker 1: Ways of getting them and that you know, they could do these things and basically get away with it.
Speaker 3: It seems really far fetched. But what he explained, and his name was Jay Parker. He's still around actually, really nice guy.
Speaker 1: And Jay Parker mentioned a couple of communities, Arden, Delaware and Rose Valley, Pennsylvania in particular, and he mentioned that these communities in particular, that he knew of and was very familiar with, had, in his estimation, around a ninety percentile of multi generational Illuminati families that were involved with this stuff to some degree or another. This sounded so far fetched to me that I said, Okay, after the podcast, I talked to him and I said, Jay, I'm going to book a flight, I'm going to come out. Will you tell me where to go, what to look for. He said, yeah, but just be aware in these tightly knit old communities, don't call the police if you see something because they're in it too, and everybody's in it. So what it was explained to me is that on the front, these families will very much be a part of things like the PTA, They'll be a football coach, they'll be the leader of a church. You know, I won't get into denominations, but it doesn't really matter. They would do all these things upfront in the community and be very engaged in the community. But behind the scenes they would very much be doing what they've always done as a multi generational Illuminati Satanic family, and they would have these really interesting familiars, these demons, if you want to call them that, and they would call them familiars because they would attach themselves to this family, and that's why it's multi generational. They would continue this stuff to keep that demon or that familiar spirit with them, because they didn't want it to get tired and move on to some other family, and to keep it fed with the things that they would do. It got really dark, and one of the places he told me to go, I went, and I just kind of parked my car and stayed overnight, and sure enough, right around the timeframe that he said something would happen, it happened. I saw something that blew my mind, and everything he said basically checked out. He told me one particular neighborhood to check things out where they had in the back of these estates these massive look they looked like open air fireplaces, and these things is these things were basically designed, very old in many cases, very massive, made of stone, and they.
Speaker 3: Were designed to get rid of any evidence.
Speaker 1: But they were also he said, people will just say that they're to get rid of garbage, and he said, in their minds, they're not lying. So I saw those, and I stopped along the way at some spots where he said, it's very likely if you park your car in these areas, you will be ushered off by someone. And even though it's perfectly illegal to park there, I had my real estate cards with me. I said, I was looking at property, and no, sure enough, I would park. I would get out of the car, and everything you said came true. You know, A random car with a woman driving a station wagon would stop. It looked like a soccer mom, and she'd come out and start yelling.
Speaker 3: At me and say, get out of here. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: And I'd say, hey, I'm just looking at this for real estate purposes, and she'd say, no, you better leave or I'm going to call someone. And you don't run into this everywhere, and I'm familiar with that, so pretty scary encounter, but beyond a shadow of doubt in my mind, it again was proven.
Speaker 2: Other evidence is a couple of things I want to quickly say. One is super famous people who look like they're twenty and they're in their nineties. I mean, how the heck are they doing that. There's nobody that can do that unless they're using something I don't know what sorcery or the blood of children. I've heard of wealthy people, billionaires where they will actually hire people who they don't kill them. They are given good lives, but they have to donate, you know, a pint of blood every so often for the other person. And then what happens is they have all those fresh anti antibodies and growth hormones and all those things that make them younger. But another thing I was going to say that supports what you said, Ryan, is I had a fellow on my show who helps people recover from satanic ritual abuse. He was saying that it starts before they're born, where they have someone who is, like I don't know, a high priestess or whatever, comes into the home and does ceremony on the mother who's about to give birth. That binds the demon to the child throughout its life, so that supports what you just said. And then as they go through life, there's these horribly traumatic experiences that I don't really want to get into too much detail with. Today people can do their own research, and that further binds the family together and feeds the demon. And I'm going to have him back on my show. I can't remember his name off the top of my head, but he was very, very interesting and you know, very interesting guest. Another thing I want to throw out there too, is, you know how all of the fairy tale used to be really gruesome and then they watered them all down, and the story of Hansel and Gretel and all these different stories. I have a hunch. This is just a hunch. I have no information from any source to support it, but it's a hunch that maybe those who are of the parasite class or the illuminati, or whatever you want to call them, maybe they are the ones who were perpetrating the crimes against families and children. And even Jack the Ripper, there was some idea that he may have been someone of the very high station, and so I think it's interesting that the powers that be want us to be afraid of et and afraid of all these other things. Meanwhile, maybe they're the ones that we should be afraid of. What's your thought, Ryan.
Speaker 1: I think very much these tales like Hansel and Gretel is a great example. You know, be careful what cabin in the woods you wander into, because there could be And you know movies like hocus Pocus, and you know this oh silly allegation that these dark adepts are eating children, and uh, why are they sharing these silly allegations time and time again throughout you know the ages?
Speaker 3: And I think there's a reason.
Speaker 1: It's because there is a potential issue with dark practicing magicians and even just people who are demonically possessed and type of behavior. I mean, you look at Jeffrey Dahmer, you look at John