Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine Friday Junior.
Speaker 2: Okay, Thursday through Thursday were the JV show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena, what did you call it? Come through Thursday?
Speaker 2: I just said, okay, come through Thursday.
Speaker 1: Oh got it. I didn't know that was something like yesterday.
Speaker 3: It was like home today that I was like, come through Thursday.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if that was the thing I didn't know about.
Speaker 2: I'm Graham, I jess all right, first talk back.
Speaker 4: Of to day, Good Morning JV Show, Happy throw back Thursday.
Speaker 2: I know you guys remember this banger.
Speaker 4: Home put him up. I'm socks walk with shoes over dom Reen Thomas. But I sold my soul, almost said devil. But the gee gee, oh see.
Speaker 5: My back you mus so.
Speaker 1: I got ready gold and pulling.
Speaker 3: My Christmas free I take them, but.
Speaker 1: Hold trouble.
Speaker 4: Old kids would have hit on my leg.
Speaker 1: But I got in trouble with the left.
Speaker 4: Many that I would touch you, I would touch.
Speaker 6: It with contrail.
Speaker 3: All these keep sail. I had the page the crowd and pounded pound down.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait, why am I crying?
Speaker 1: Of course I remember that that's jav rapping.
Speaker 3: But I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Actually I can't remember why.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what was touching. I wasn't touching.
Speaker 1: I love that part. Oh my god, that's so good.
Speaker 3: What was that? Why?
Speaker 7: What was it?
Speaker 2: Jamie never needed a reason, a freestyle, just it just happened to it.
Speaker 3: I wasn't touch it.
Speaker 5: Got in trouble with the kid of my life, Christmas Tree.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, hold on, hold on. It wasn't prepared for that.
Speaker 5: You can't either do that breeds.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. I like that.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that, though. Oh my god. You guys, well, I have a dentist appointment today. Oh no good, and I completely forgot about it until yesterday.
Speaker 1: So you haven't been hiring.
Speaker 2: I have not been beating my gums up like I should have been.
Speaker 3: I should have.
Speaker 2: Started last week.
Speaker 3: You had to start. You really want to start two weeks in advance of a dentists appointment and start beating your gums up. That's the advice in the bleeding during the appointment, right, because that's the one way.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Look, I floss every single day now, but in my you know other times when I was not as regular as a floss, and when you saw that dentist appointment coming up, because you hate getting judgment like, well, your gums are bleeding a lot. When they start working in there, the judgment that comes there because they're what they're saying is you haven't been flossing. Because everyone lies to their dentist. And we talked about some survey before it was like forty eight percent of people lie to their dentist. No, ninety eight percent of people lie to their dentist. I don't have to anymore because I flost every days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I used to. And the key was because they're judging.
Speaker 3: And when they say your gums are bleeding, the translation is you're not flossing enough, even though they've already asked you, have you been flossing every day, And of course you say, well yeah, exactly, yeah, maybe that missed one or two days this month, but like yeah every day. And then they start working in there and blood's going everywhere. They're like, we know, we know what's up. Now. The one way that you can trick them, though, is two weeks before your appointment. I mean rough flassing. You just get in there, the floss is flying, and you beat those gums up, beat up.
Speaker 5: But does that do the opposite and then like bruise your gums. So then they're like, oh, this person's no.
Speaker 3: The mouth heels remarkably quickly two weeks by the if you start beating them up two weeks in advance. The last few days, you're cruising the finish line and your gums aren't bleeding, like they've adapted to.
Speaker 1: This new rough treatment.
Speaker 3: And then they go in there and the deadist beats them up, and your highge beats them up, and they're just and then bulletproof at that point.
Speaker 5: So when they look at the roof of your mouth, Selena, are they gonna see anything that you've been doing activity?
Speaker 2: No, nothing has been beat up in my mouth.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Time four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yesterday we talked about way Mo expanding their service. They're going to be testing in other areas in the Bay. Well, Amazon's self driving cars, Zekes, they hit a bump in the road. Oh no, all right, so they recalled over two and fifty of their own cars due to issues with its automated driving system, which caused unexpected heart breaking. These cars are just stopping Hella hart out of nowhere. So those are now off the road, not completely, but two and fifty of their fleet.
Speaker 3: I heard it cost you like crashes, motorcyclists rear ended these things that breaked too.
Speaker 2: Hard, bump in the road. No hope, they're okay, that's scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh seriously, Yeah, take back the little thing. Yeah, all right, hurry up and get those brackets filled out, you guys, because marsh Madness officially gets underway today. I mean, I guess tech it's sort of already started with some of the play in games, but round one with the set field. The sixty fourteen starts today. The first games tip off at nine fifteen, so you're running out of time to get your bracket in. I'm filling out mine as we speak, totally flying blind on this, although keep in mind the odds of filling out a perfect bracket are still right around one and nine point two quintillion.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's a big number.
Speaker 5: See Happy spring, you guys. Today you'll see some PATCHI fog. Well you might already be seeing it this morning, but we'll see PATCHI clouds and after I'm gonna see something here. Can I start over?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Happy Spring?
Speaker 2: You guys, Hey, some PATCHI fog?
Speaker 5: Can I start on?
Speaker 3: She's caught in the glitch?
Speaker 1: Try it again? Yeah, you got this?
Speaker 5: Happy spring you guys that you'll see some patchi fog this morning and then some patchy clouds and some sun in the afternoon. Temperatures will be in the mid fifties to low sixties. I don't know why that was so hard.
Speaker 3: The double patchy that got her I think tripped off. It was patchy fog and then patchy clouds tripped you up. Hey, Ari's best Ye today is gonna be a nine.
Speaker 1: Follow your heart.
Speaker 3: You're in your element this month with sun in your sign, achieved personal objectives with determination.
Speaker 1: No better time than now to go for a dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go go for a dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go for a dream.
Speaker 2: Hey, grahmmy, I know you wanted to talk about a possible alternative to eggs, and they're so freaking expensive. Now do you want to talk about that?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: Should we play for Mario and Grande?
Speaker 3: We talk about right now if you want, because as we know, and this is no news to anybody, the price of eggs, you know, skyrocketing has become ridiculous expensive. I haven't bought eggs in a while, have you, guys. I don't know what the price per dozen is. I've seen it at twelve and fifteen and some news stories. I luckily have a couple of neighbors that have dropped some eggs onst recently, so I haven't bought any. I don't know what the price is staying. The last time I did, it was still ten Okay, right around ten.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I've maybe seen it at around twelve. Yeah, but that's probably the highest.
Speaker 1: That is a lot for eggs.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the solution, you guys, and it is the most Florida solution they're saying ever. But iguana eggs have now entered the chat because iguanas are an invasive species and in a lot of areas they're they're native to Central and South America, but you know, they've taken over parts of South Florida and other areas like that, and they're everywhere. Well, one kind of iguana wrangler, I don't know if that's what you call this guy, but he's, you know, sort of a pest guy, but he deals largely with iguanas, and he says iguana eggs are delicious, they're a little smaller. I saw a picture of them. That part looks a little weird, So you gotta if you're gonna cook something with them, which he's doing, which he does.
Speaker 1: He's sharing a recipe.
Speaker 3: He's saying he's basically solving two problems here, helping remove an invasive species and solving the egg crisis because he want his lay eggs, and he says they're delicious. Now, if you want to make his recipe, you whip them up just like your traditional breakfast. He mixes the yolks a little bit of milk, wist them with salt and pepper, just like you would making your scrambled eggs. Whatever he does in Omelet, he likes some fajeta seasoning, some garlic, and then he adds some veggies and things in there, and some other spices. He says, if you ate these and I didn't tell you they were iguana eggs, you wouldn't know there.
Speaker 1: It's delicious.
Speaker 3: With these egg prices continuing to be out of control, would you guys be down to make the switch to iguana eggs.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna say I think I could, because I'm pretty sure when I was little I tried them in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Really they see them there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, there you go, And I don't remember them being bad at all. Now, don't google pictures of it, because then you'll see the iguana all like opened up with the eggs inside.
Speaker 2: And a disgusting way.
Speaker 5: Eat them at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that far don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the taste is not bad from what I Oh, my car, how is.
Speaker 3: That any weirder than this thing PLoP it out of a chicken?
Speaker 9: So you know what?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, that's not wanta dead when they harbors eggs or is that how they how they give their eggs like pregnancy. I don't know. It looks like it looks like a dead iguana sliced open and like eggs just spilling out of their inside.
Speaker 3: I don't like, Yeah, I don't know what's happening in the particular picture you're looking. I don't know about iguana egg harvesting. That's not my area of expertise.
Speaker 10: I just know it.
Speaker 3: I just know this is a potential salve pity egg crisis. I would try it, Sure, it would be tough. They're little, they're smaller eggs and keep maty. You want to make say you want to make a three egg omelet that's like a sixteen egg iguana omelet, you know what I mean, Like you're sitting there cracking the little thing, you know, the tiny they're like, you know that part is weird. It is there is a mental block there that you with each bite you'd be thinking about it. And again, I don't know why that's any less weird than something plopping out of a chicken that's rustling around eating garbage on the farm, you know, and yeah, bugs and stuff off the ground.
Speaker 2: I grew up eating iguana eggs. We would you know, that would be the Norman thinking of a chicken egg would be so disgusting weird.
Speaker 5: Yes, it just for some reason looks less gross when it's a chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but please don't listen to just go google iguanna eggs.
Speaker 3: We don't. Yeah, I don't want to say. You know, when you see this on the menu at your local ihop, you know, when they switch to iguana eggs.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to be grossed out. So this is the guy.
Speaker 5: I don't have this picture on there, I'll be able to eat them.
Speaker 2: I think I'm out.
Speaker 5: It ain't for me.
Speaker 1: Che The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: We are the JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and Jess. Thank you so much for hanging out with us. All right, so go to JV Morning Show. That's our Instagram. If you're not following us, give us a follow. A lot of what we talk about on the air we post on our Instagram, so you can go check it out.
Speaker 1: Follow.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding, so check out our story. There's a video of somebody named Zach Zimmerman who says he was going out on a first date and he's obviously like loving his outfit even post I could get ready with me like super excited to go meet up with this person. And I guess he's sent over either a picture or a video to his date. And then this is the text he got in response. Hey, you're very attractive and I'm not a posed to grabbing a drink, but I don't think we're going to be compatible. Honestly.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: Heartbreaking until you see the video. Outfit, the outfit?
Speaker 5: What's his outfit?
Speaker 1: Ground Now?
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, I wanted to ask you ladies this because you guys rip me for wearing short socks. Sometimes I wear them to the gym. You know, with my gym shoes, I wear like the short socks. But this dude is wearing the tall socks, and I just I can't get past them.
Speaker 2: Well, it's wearing there's the way to wear them.
Speaker 3: Well, what's the way to wear them? He's wearing them on his feet, that's where they go. Where else are you wearing them?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But they look all straight and tight, and he's like stretching them out as far as possible.
Speaker 1: You have to get like a cool guy, like bunch your socks down. No, is that a thing again?
Speaker 2: I think it's maybe like a slight bunch or and it just doesn't go with the outfit. And he's wearing the one with like the stripes, yeah, you know, and nobody wears those.
Speaker 5: And then I don't I don't know what shoes he's got on, but it wow, so judging right now.
Speaker 3: Date, I well, I'm just asking you guys, because this is apparently what is cool right now. We don't wear long, short, super long shorts anymore. And you look at the video, he's got some shorts that are above the knee. Okay, so that's he's on trend there. He's wearing the tall socks he's on trend. There, rip them apart, ladies, keep it on.
Speaker 5: No, it's because the combination of all these pieces.
Speaker 3: Isn't like a flannel shirt on, it's not an undershirt dark undershirt under sort of a burgundy flannel shirt. And he's got some khaki he's got some khaki shorts, like he just got off his job at State Farm, and like this is his week ist state Farm weekend outfit. And then he's got the tall socks and some I just think it's dark shirts.
Speaker 2: I think it's the shorts. Like if he would he couldn't. He should have just thrown on some jeans.
Speaker 5: You know what, Yes, I'll agree with you there.
Speaker 3: I'm not I don't wear whatever socks you want, one of those. I'm probably not wearing shorts on a first date. Like, even if it's pretty warm out, I still feel like if it was a first date, I'm wearing pants.
Speaker 5: But come on, you're really going to turn someone down because of their outfit, Like if they send you a picture, you.
Speaker 3: Tell me, ladies, you tell me you would wow.
Speaker 2: So everything I just feel Although I do feel bad for him, I just I just feel like you can tell a lot about a person by how they dress, and that's what on a first date, you're supposed to dress to impress and put your best foot forward.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you can't afford a better wardrobe or something. That's These are all fixable things. If you find this guy attractive and you liked your conversations up until this point, you can't let this derail you. My wife dresses me like just That can be your job. When you guys eventually start dating, you start, you know, get him some new healthy fashion, probablic fashion sense dressed like this before his wife very sense.
Speaker 2: One of your outfits from before it a very sensible outfit.
Speaker 1: Those do look like his nicest khaki shirts.
Speaker 5: Graham, if this was like the opposite way and some and a woman sent you their outfit, would you judge them based.
Speaker 2: Off of it?
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like there could be some deal breaker things that I see in the picture.
Speaker 5: Skinny jeans, skinny high waisted jeans, since you apparently don't like that.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe if the jeans were like so high waisted, I'd be like, I don't know if I could.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I can.
Speaker 1: What about or like nails that were like four inches long?
Speaker 2: But why could you could be the guy to start dressing her.
Speaker 1: No, you can't critique a woman's outfit.
Speaker 2: Why you just did.
Speaker 1: I can do it now, but not. You can't do it to their face, not.
Speaker 2: To their face. But you can just make up some bs excuse and say, hey, we're not compatible, like this guy did.
Speaker 5: So you have never, in your relationship ever told Kate that there was an outfit that you like, maybe weren't so sure about or didn't like him.
Speaker 3: I'm not the dumbest guy on the plot.
Speaker 1: How dumb do you think I am? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: If your wife or girlfriend or anybody ask you how they look in something, oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 1: That color is great on you, and it is not a lie.
Speaker 3: My wife's gorgeous. She looks great in everything. But even if it's something that she's questioning, I would be like, no, I love it.
Speaker 2: It looks great, but she's if you didn't like it, even if I honestly didn't like it.
Speaker 3: But if I was given the choice between two things, I might say, well, I like that, I think you look even better in that one. You could say it that way, but you could never say that one doesn't look good and this one does. Uh uh, I'm not stupid.
Speaker 2: If something was too revealing, would you say that?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 5: Okay. If she wanted to get her nails like four inches long, like you said, would you tell her?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: Ah, So nails is where you draw the line for me.
Speaker 5: Chief nails and probably hair right because you said no short hair, no pixie cut.
Speaker 3: If she was going to legitimately chop off all her hair and go like I'm getting the Katy Perry, I would I might muster up the courage to say something, why though, that's her hair. Yeah, it's just not my favorite look but okay, but it's not say not my favorite, like it's my least favorite.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's her. It's her hair.
Speaker 3: She would still look gorgeous with it, but just not feel like it's not as gorgeous. You have this big smirk because you know the answers to you. You're offending the pixie cut community right now, because there's a lot.
Speaker 2: They don't look as gorgeous.
Speaker 1: There's a lot I think they like my wife.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about on my wife and Kate on anyone, do what.
Speaker 2: You want care.
Speaker 5: I think Kate would look amazing.
Speaker 2: Can we get an AI picture of Kate with the pix.
Speaker 1: Right now, but the perfect, perfect everything exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the matter If she chops off her hair, then chop your hair off.
Speaker 1: Fine, be miserable for the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding.
Speaker 7: Joke.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety nine, a couple of.
Speaker 2: Things we got to cover before we officially get to trending. We're just talking about this guy who he got dumped before going on a first date just based on his outfit. You can see his outfit jav Morning Show on our story Good Morning.
Speaker 11: JV Show, The City said from so imagine, you know, being judge for what you have on one and not for the person that you are. And that poor girl ended up pushing away a great guy that could have been her, guy, that could have been the one, but instead she's all worried about the lone socks and the small shorts, And first of all, what's wrong with that because that's how I dressed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Graham, why do you hate it so much?
Speaker 3: Was not the one?
Speaker 1: You guys were the one ripping on it.
Speaker 3: I brought up that seemed like to be very on trend with a lot of the current trends the way you guys.
Speaker 1: Ripped all over it.
Speaker 2: This led us to a conversation about our own partners, Graham's wife. You know, how how would you feel if she decided to chop off off her hair? You know, maybe you like do the short Katy Perry pet So we had Ai alter a photo of your wife, Graham with a really really short hair. You can see it now on our story. I'm going go check it out, Jamie Mornings the first reaction and now it's transitioning to suck earrings because now you can see her now you can. She looks fantastic.
Speaker 3: She's a gorgeous, gorgeous woman always She's always going to be incredibly beautiful. Is that hairpride?
Speaker 1: That haircut design for me?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It looks like she should be hosting MSNBC or something, you know what I mean, like a news hour or something. It's not an honest.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 9: In the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Hailey Bieber is exploring her legal options against online haters. Apparently there's a bunch of TikTok videos that are portraying her as a Selena Gomez bully and a stalker, which is nothing new, but there's this new series out that implies that she was keeping tabs on Justin Bieber long before they got together, and that she was copying Selena Gomez to eventually steal Justin away and marry him. Wow, basically is what the videos are implying.
Speaker 5: And Haley is sick of it. She's this narrative.
Speaker 2: She's sick of conversations involving her and Selena Gomez, and she is considering hiring an attorney. She's already reached out to one, but nothing has moved forward just yet.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing with that the Internet, we all know what you post, it stays on there forever.
Speaker 1: There's all like that picture of my wife that you just put it up there.
Speaker 5: Yea, no, that's on the story.
Speaker 2: It'll be you gotta make that it.
Speaker 5: But Hailey Bieber, like, there's a lot of tweets where she would talk about being like a fan of their relationship throughout their whole relationship and knowing them, and then now all of a sudden she wants now that she is with Justin Bieber or when she got with them. She wanted to say, Oh, I didn't really know him that know about him that much, but you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's proof, so it's not completely fabricated. Also, this is just one TikTok user's theory. Are we not allowed to just like post our theories anymore?
Speaker 3: There is something about these the way that people frame these th the ories on TikTok, that they instantly seem believable, you know, all the time, and they green screen themselves over something like look at this, and then have you seen this? They suck this part of the evidence and if you think about this, it's this, and people spread this stuff like it is.
Speaker 1: Fact, and you're just like whoa, whoa, whoa, pump the brakes.
Speaker 3: I feel like anybody can make a video like this about anything and make it seem believable, and it could just be all total b.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I get where Haley's coming from. If I was on the receiving end, I wouldn't like these things that are probably not true being said about me. But how do you stop it when this is somebody just posting what.
Speaker 1: They think, right? You can't.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can.
Speaker 3: Graham, what do you have all right, today is the day, you guys. I'm gonna warn everybody because I mean, San Francisco becomes the first city in the state to launch their speed cameras.
Speaker 1: We've been talking about these for quite some time.
Speaker 3: San Francisco, on a handful of other cities across the state, approved to start putting up speed ticketing cameras as part of a pilot program. The cameras automatically issue speeding tickets are rate to you for drivers going eleven miles an hour or more above the speed limit, and the amounts of the fines go up the more you are speeding. There are different tiers, and if you're going one hundred miles an hour of the speed limit, you get the heftiest, heftiest fine. I'm surprised it doesn't like immediately throw you in jail, but it doesn't anyways, so it can get costly. And again, these fines they just go straight to you. There's no points added to your driver's license. These are civil penalties, but the tickets. God, so you're not there, but you are gonna. It's gonna be a nice little revenue stream for the city. In my mind, and the cities that end up doing this again San Francisco, the very first and he's going to effect today. There are thirty three cameras City of San Francisco put up at some of the most problematic and dangerous intersections across the city. There's been signs in those areas warning you that those cameras are there.
Speaker 1: It's not like they're trying to trick you.
Speaker 3: They've let you know the locations of them, and today they are operational. Now will say this because although they are operational and they find will at some point be fifty dollars to five hundred the first number of days here sixty days, tickets are just going to serve as warnings.
Speaker 1: So you will get something mailed to you. It's going to be a warning.
Speaker 3: Okay, so get all your speeding after that period fifty bucks for eleven miles an hour over the speed limit and so on. And if you again, somehow are able to go one hundred miles an hour of speed limit, five hundred dollars, fine, come in your way.
Speaker 2: But that is starting today, right there's you been warn people, You've been warned.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Oh what, oh.
Speaker 3: What this is going to be awkward. Well, I told you I have an important DM birthday shout out to do, and then I just opened my Instagram because I try to check periodically through the morning because people, you know, despite me telling them, may get your birthday shot outs in the day before so I can get them ready right and doing. People are still sliding in last minute. But then I saw a post from this I follow this account wild ninety four. I'm not sure why kind of you know, not really into their content sometimes and there's a post and this is the example of why I'm not really to the content. And it's like, happy birthday, Jess, And that's what I said. First, I was the docars, I was busy typing out who with a bunch of question marks, And then.
Speaker 1: I realized that it's just like that, you know, sitting to your left.
Speaker 5: Over, you look like me anymore because that's different hair, that's your.
Speaker 3: Birthdays, and that's going to be problematic because we just flat out for good about it.
Speaker 2: You weren't gonna say anything, and you let us go a whole hour of the show without.
Speaker 1: Was that making you feel sad inside?
Speaker 3: That we just as each as each talk break came and went and nothing about your birthday.
Speaker 5: Zero mentions of it since six am, Like every every minute, I was like, I think it's coming. I think they're gonna say something like now, I think they're gonna say something now And it never came.
Speaker 1: Had it not be for that.
Speaker 3: Post from this pesky, I'm gonna unfollow that. It's not the content I'm here for. So I guess happy birthday, Yeah, happy birthday.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: Wow, awkward?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, do you want to get to with the bleep now?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Please please please please?
Speaker 2: All right, let's give you a happy birthday? Yes, thank you? Sorry we forgot that first hour. I forgive you, y. Let's give you the chance to win this JB show. Chug mugg. Now you got to be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word is always leave your guests? Is on the talkback Mike, I mean un improved. iHeart radio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip? Sure?
Speaker 5: You know when you get that weird feeling in your stomach and you just know that taking a big will make you feel better.
Speaker 3: Every day at one o'clock every day, Yeah, I'm very regular. All right, think about what that bleeped out work could be. Remember this is a family show, so those guesses need to be PG. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests so we can shout you out. We're a shout out mainly the winner, but if you get a correct also, we want to give you a shout out, even if you weren't the very first one. But the only person getting that chug mug is the very first one.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And while people were formulating getting their guests in, can I throw one more shout out in here? Because move over Jess's birthday. It's done already. I got a DM here, a very special one, says widow Mom in your DMS. This is her first birthday without our dad. Happy six birthday. Shout out to Camilla Rogers and Morgan Hill have the most beautiful, blessed day. Remember Dad is shining down on you each day. So proud of every one of your accomplishments.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 3: That's from Mom and big brother Uryah. So happy happy birthday, Camilla. We hope you have the most most amazing, most specialist, best six birthday ever. The Davie Show loves you, so shout out to you. Happy, happy, happy, birthday, birthday.
Speaker 9: Point?
Speaker 2: All right, back to what the bleep get those guesses in.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Just we didn't forget your birthday.
Speaker 1: We didn't forget your birthday.
Speaker 5: I wish I would have put my eyebrows and my eyeline and the rest of my makeup on right now.
Speaker 3: Us. I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 3: We did not forget justice birthday. We got our little gift goodies.
Speaker 5: Some rose Becky is my favorite. Thank you guys, some little goodies.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'll share.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, I'll share.
Speaker 5: Oh I feel special? How old are you?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 13: The big?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Is this really?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Not making a bit bigger deal about this?
Speaker 5: I don't because I'm hello midlife crisis? Wait will you?
Speaker 3: I thought you were? I thought this was twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, we got to discuss this in a second.
Speaker 3: We have what the belief we got the wrong gifts? I mean we should have. It should have been a midlife crisis.
Speaker 5: I know, wackage.
Speaker 2: Yes, way, will you reach also in there that I think you would really love?
Speaker 5: Is this for you?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 5: Now it's for you?
Speaker 2: I think everyone out enjoyed. They're just so delicious. I really thought you would enjoy one on your birthday.
Speaker 3: That's appropriate for the thirtieth birthday. As you're getting older, you do start to like almond joy than the candies that the young people think are discussing for you. I mean, if you want to give it to me, but it's really for you. Wow.
Speaker 1: The joy in the gift bag.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Tell what the bleep this is where you got to be the first person to guest today is a bleeped out word and that's how you win this Chuggy Muggy leave your guys on the talkback Mike on the iHeart radio application. Is today's clip here?
Speaker 5: It is you know when you get that weird feeling in your stomach and you just know that taking a big will make you feel better, right, believe.
Speaker 2: Sweet relief every day at one o'clock right round your time.
Speaker 12: All right to your guess is hija bustrow This is even and I tek the bleeped out word is stretch. And you know how you sometimes want to stretch and you have that one bone that you used to wretch, and this like has that satisfying sound.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I often stretch that one bone right.
Speaker 2: You were discussing.
Speaker 3: That's it. That is the good Guess JAV Show.
Speaker 9: This is Younk and Layla from Daily City, and we think that the bleep dot word is not.
Speaker 3: Oh big ye after stretch the bone, I like to take a nap right afterwards. There's my afternoon routine. You've got it down.
Speaker 5: Morning JV Show found.
Speaker 14: This is Leslie from San Francisco and I think the bleeped out word is breath.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Jess.
Speaker 1: Woo woo speak a deep broorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, that's all great guesses, keep them coming, get those guesses in down the talk back Michael me I hear ask radio.
Speaker 1: App The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wild Different nine in the Bays, number one hit music station, The JV Show with you on a Thursday. I'm Selina, I'm thank you so much for hanging out with us. We're playing what the bleep Someone? I'm gonna be winning this JV show. Chug Mug is always you just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped outward. In case you missed our clip of the day, here it is.
Speaker 5: You know, when you get that weird feeling in your stomach and you just know that taking a big will make you feel better.
Speaker 1: It just works, it does, Oh something about it?
Speaker 2: What's the bleeped out word? Just remember this is a family shows. Go to your guesses.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 10: This is Julia, So.
Speaker 12: I think the bleepout word is a bur Oh happy birthday?
Speaker 9: Yes, a though.
Speaker 7: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 9: John from San Jose.
Speaker 12: My guess is burp, have a good day.
Speaker 3: Great. It's a very very popular guest this morning. A burb But sometimes a burp it does cure all. But also there are times you cannot trust to burpy.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If you really got that bad feeling your stomach and you're like, I'm just gonna burp.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't always work out that way.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is from Morgan Hill and my guess is walk, taking a big walk.
Speaker 1: That's a great guess. Nervous you just need to tall?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, Selena hat walking anyone more than Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hello JV Show.
Speaker 2: It's me and Well from San Francisco, and our guest for the oblique word is a shot.
Speaker 1: Thank you sir.
Speaker 5: How old are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know about this come on, all right, Well, here's today's cliff unbelieved.
Speaker 5: You know when you get that weird feeling in your stomach and you just know that taking a big shot will make you feel better.
Speaker 2: I know that if you're nervous for a day or something like that.
Speaker 5: Before getting you know, before walking into a party or something, you're like, let me get these nerves down.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that shouldn't be our crutch. That's not healthy. But we've all we've employed it at different times. We've employed it different times. It works, but don't overdo it. Don't overdo it your nervous strength and then you get too drunk and yeah, all about it. You don't make it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make it there. It's happened to me in college once.
Speaker 3: All right. Not a lot of shout outs to give this morning, really not because now I have to almost listen to that talk about did she say Mia and mo or Mia?
Speaker 4: Mo is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah and mo Mia and mo okay Mia, and shout.
Speaker 3: Out to them. And Sarahancisco had the very first correct answer this morning. Outside of that our buddy Alex Benicia. He was the only other person that got it correct. A lot of people guess drink, take a big drink and right there.
Speaker 1: But shot shot was the word that we were looking for.
Speaker 3: So if you didn't get it this morning, and you likely didn't, if you're listening to this because only two people got it correct, tomorrow is going to be your day.
Speaker 9: I just know it.
Speaker 1: I'm manifesting for you.
Speaker 3: I just wrote your name on my vision board that you're gonna get it correct tomorrow, manifesting it.
Speaker 2: Yes, here for that other chance.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the JV Show, you have no game.
Speaker 14: Good morning JVS Show. My name is Stephanie calling in from the Richmond area, calling to wish my baby girl a happy birthday. She is ten years old today. If you could please give her a birthday shout out. Her name is Zoe, she is ten years old. We listen to you guys every morning. We're so proud of you, baby girl. We love you. You're doing amazing things.
Speaker 9: Keep it up.
Speaker 1: Love you, mom, dad and siblings.
Speaker 3: Ollo. Hope you have birthday.
Speaker 2: A great point, but have an amazing day. Let's go to the phone Smaltney for nine. Hi, who's this?
Speaker 10: You have?
Speaker 5: Danny and LEVI my nine year old in the.
Speaker 2: Back with me, Danny and LEVI. So you're Danny?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, okay, do I have to clarify?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: Welcome to the JV Show.
Speaker 2: You guys are gonna play the JV Show game.
Speaker 1: Jess.
Speaker 2: What are they playing for today?
Speaker 5: Today? You're playing for two tickets to see a JR.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm getting really really good vibes this morning, Like I know you are going to completely crush this and win these tickets. Okay, there's no way you're not going back.
Speaker 1: I had the opposite feelings.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sure, here so we'll see.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, here's question number one. Remember we're gonna ask you four questions, just got to get three correct. Here's question number one. The FBI helps track and capture wanted fugitives. What does FBI stand for?
Speaker 8: Federal Bureau of Investigation?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Easy, easy. Question number two, malt, hops, yeast, and water.
Speaker 1: Are the four main ingredients used to make what.
Speaker 2: Beer?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Lot of yeasts?
Speaker 1: Yes, Selena, you like your beer is extra yeasty?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do, Okay of course.
Speaker 5: Question number three?
Speaker 2: What company is responsible for making the Xbox?
Speaker 3: Who makes it?
Speaker 14: Who makes Xbox?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, we have one.
Speaker 2: He plays it every day.
Speaker 5: We should know this.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, I mean I'm going to aneric here.
Speaker 5: It's not Nintendo.
Speaker 12: I have no clue.
Speaker 1: We'll take a guess and don't guess Nintendo.
Speaker 3: Don't. No, don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't make the xx. Oh god, I mean Xbox is that?
Speaker 3: Oh no, E sixty No, Microsoft makes that Microsoft Xbox. I forget that one too. PlayStation makes PlayStation, but that's made by Sony. All right, questions?
Speaker 1: There go question number four.
Speaker 3: According to the title of this popular book written by a relationship counselor, men are from Mars and women are from where.
Speaker 5: You just want two tickets to see a j are live at Shoreline. You could do it.
Speaker 2: See I told you, I knew it.
Speaker 5: Gramm didn't believe what we did.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Two of us listen to you every single morning.
Speaker 1: We tried calling you every single morning.
Speaker 5: This just mad guy. You want to have buds.
Speaker 3: Day school.
Speaker 2: Hey, congratulations you guys, and yep, have a great day. Hang on for that winning Graham. We got some shout out.
Speaker 1: Dms are on fire this morning.
Speaker 3: First one here Grandma and my DM's grandma's line in my DM's morning, Graham, Slein and Jess.
Speaker 1: I have a birthday shout.
Speaker 3: I want to wish Anthony Jimenez from Brentwood a happy sixteenth birthday. He's a gentle giant with a big heart and I'm so proud of him. And that is from his Grandma Margie. So happy happy birthday, Anthony. Happy On the one, hey grandmama, your dms want to wish my special Princess Alena very happy fifth birthday Today.
Speaker 1: You are gonna rock your talent show. Love Mommy and daddy. PS. Happy birthday to Jess as well. That's a big fuss from mama.
Speaker 2: We need to know what's happening in the talent show.
Speaker 3: What special Princess Alena's talent is. Who cares it's her birthday? She's going to dominate.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Happy birthday. Another one good morning grabbed me and my daughter listening the way to school. I want to ask you if you could shout out my beautiful, growing, very smart daughter, Chloe. I'm very proud of my straight a student of a very one. Hope she has a very wonderful fourteenth birthday.
Speaker 1: Love you very much. That's from your mama.
Speaker 3: Your two sisters Shyenna and Leila, and your brother Miguel's Happy birthday, Chobe part Hey Graham, hoping you give a special birthday shout out to my son Christian, who turns eleven on Friday, March twenty first, But there's no school that day, so we're not gonna be listening. Thanks a lot, Christian, his brother Kingston, and I listen to you guys every morning on the way to school. So happy happy birthday, Christian. Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow. Far and no school, that's a nice bonus. Another DM here says today my son Neil is officially a teenager.
Speaker 1: He'd be thrilled to get a shout out on his thirteenth birthday. We love your show.
Speaker 3: We listened daily and that's the one thing that makes us both happy no matter what mood we start the drive in.
Speaker 1: I like hearing that happy birthday, Neil.
Speaker 3: Far Hey Graham, Dad's lightning your DMS one to wish Julie a happy birthday. That's from Sophie and Kiros a happy birthday, Julie. Fart Hey Graham was hoping to do a quick birthday shout out to my son Logan, who's turning twelve.
Speaker 1: So excited for your big day.
Speaker 3: Only a few more hours of school before we head to our on our trip to Japan. Wow, love Dad, Mom and Audrina. Thanks Graham on that again. Happy birthday, Logan, enjoy your trip to Japan. I was like part Hey, grab another mama slide and your DMS. If you could please shout out my daughter Leah and Ilah. We are faithful listeners every morning. Mommy loves you too. It's not their birthday. We just love you guys on the JV show and they love when you guys play the whoo us the fart All have a great day, Happy almost Friday. Another one here, wife in your DM's wife in your DMS.
Speaker 1: You're not the first.
Speaker 3: I want to send a birthday shout out to my most amazing husband, Brad Darling. I love you so much, Thank you for being my best friend. Love you your wife Frankie. Also, by the way, he's turning forty two today.
Speaker 1: Happy a big one's.
Speaker 3: A happy happy birthday the fart. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: A lot of birthdays today. Happy birthday to everyone, Graham. I was in a talent show once.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, what was your talent.
Speaker 2: You me and my friends. Well I'm only twenty six and a half, right, me and my friends we danced to an end sync song.
Speaker 1: No, which which one were you?
Speaker 2: No, we weren't. We weren't like one of the guys, but we just got it. We just we danced too. Bye bye bye. I think the theme of the of the talent show was like oldies or something.
Speaker 3: I thought you would have been Lance Bass's Lance pass Am I giving Lance?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I have justin energy?
Speaker 8: No, okay, honest, it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Kanye spiraling out of control.
Speaker 3: I feel that the bottom.
Speaker 2: I do feel like I need to give a little bit of a warning just because we're about to talk about some serious stuff here.
Speaker 5: There's your parental warning.
Speaker 2: Serious themes ahead. So Kanye's on Twitter saying whatever comes to mind, nothing new there, right. Well, earlier this week, he took aim at jay Z and Beyonce's younger kids. You know they have twins, not Blue Ivy, they have twins, sir and roomy. Now this tweet has since been deleted, but it read wait, has anyone ever seen jay Z and Beyonce's younger kids? They are our word question mental capacity, he said, no, like literally, and this is why artificial insemination is such a blessing because having our word kids is a choice.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would as a dad if that was me and jay Z, I'm killing somebody, Like no joke. You don't ever, ever, ever take a shot at kids like that. And my blood's boiling right now as a dad. And that's not even my kids he's talking about.
Speaker 2: It's too far, it's too much. I think everyone agrees kids off limit, beyond all other things. She said, that's off limits. But now that we're talking about somebody's children off limit, Kim is at her limit. She has had enough. She's done trying to reason with him because she's like on the side of hey, you just don't talk about somebody's kids, and not her own either, because he fired off a bunch of tweets about her yesterday, saying that the Kardashians are sex workers and that they're trafficking their children, that they strategically produce like all these outlandish things, and apparently they had an emergency hearing over their daughter North. Oh wow, I told you how you know he had already said some things about her earlier we talked. We covered that earlier in the week. But there was an emergency hearing over North where this issue of trafficking came up once again. So this wasn't anything new that Kim was hearing when she saw it online yesterday. So they're dealing with that behind closed doors. Also at this meeting, Kim found out that at an upcoming visit where North was going to go see Dad, he was planning on having the Tate brothers there Andrew interest in Tate.
Speaker 5: Who are actually facing charges.
Speaker 1: Of traffic and romania.
Speaker 5: So what are you talking.
Speaker 2: About if you don't know about the Tate brothers. They are self proclaimed misogynists who advocated male supremacy and they celebrate violence against women, and you were going to have them while you have your daughter.
Speaker 3: Why do we give Kanye so many chances? Can someone explain that to me? If the situation was reversed and it was Kim Kardashian saying all this stuff and posting Nazi stuff and being like no one would buy, she would get dropped so fast no one would buy her stuff. There would be damn near riots, you know what I mean, And people would like effectively cancel, be done entirely with their But Kanye, it's like he'll do this stuff and then like he'll kind of come out of it and like oh oh yeah, yeah, I will go to this, I will buy his music and I do, Like I don't get it. The stuff that he's done now is the body of work that he's got behind him is so so far just awful and atrocious and bad, Like we need to be just one hundred percent like everybody on this planet, it's gonna be like we're done with this dude. And and I understand he's probably going through some mental health stuff he needs help, but everybody that's exact needs to get him help.
Speaker 2: He's gotten as many chances as he's had because we don't want to punish somebody who is suffering mentally.
Speaker 5: But then at what point does and how does someone step in and say hey.
Speaker 2: Like this is nobody will because it's Kanye. Everyone's afraid to say or do anything because our wife.
Speaker 3: But why are we still buying his shoes? Why are we still buying his stuff? Like he doesn't need he doesn't need more money. He's got plenty of it. Why are we supporting this?
Speaker 2: That's a good no clue. It needs to stop.
Speaker 3: Seriously.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 5: Nine Graham with a shout out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well more DM shout out for this morning.
Speaker 3: I got one to say, Hey, Graham, can you wish her son Rego from San Lorenzo a happy ninth birthday? That's from mom, Dad and Sissy, so happy happy birthday. We go help you out the birthday, give a far that's true.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, Jess.
Speaker 3: He also has a birthday today and a very big milestone birthday. Look, we pretended earlier like we forgot the birthday.
Speaker 1: We didn't.
Speaker 3: We got her a few gifts, but I feel like, Selena, if I can sidebar with you for a second, we should have gone a little bigger on the guests because we didn't realize what we did forget. We remembered it was their birthday, but what we did forget was that it was a rather big milestone birthday.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, in our defense, she said nothing about it.
Speaker 5: It's you guys, maybe because I am freaking out.
Speaker 2: How do you feel?
Speaker 5: I don't know how to feel? And I think that's the worst part because sometimes I'm like, you know what, this is gonna be my best year. It's gonna be my healthiest year. It's not or healthiest years because I know everybody, what do you mean healthiest?
Speaker 2: Because you were so excited that I brought you a back at Takies for your birthday. See, that's that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Oh you're right, Oh my god. See I'm not prepared for.
Speaker 3: The happiest year of your life starts tomorrow today we eat thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay. It's just I think it's tough because and I think some people can relate to this. If you are thirty or I know you guys aren't there yet, but you'll get there eventually. And if you're at this age and you still don't have like kids or marriage, it's one of those things where you're like, oh my god, like because that's what everybody asks about nowadays. Right every family party I go to, it's like, when are you next? Because all my cousins are having kids?
Speaker 2: And does your family know that you don't want kids?
Speaker 5: They do know, but I don't think they believe me because like most of my uncles will be like hah hahu, like when I tell them, they'll be like, no, you'll have them eventually.
Speaker 1: Like, I think they're holding out hope that you're going to change your mind.
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think if I was your mom or you know where, I would hold out hope. Also yeah, and I.
Speaker 5: Think my mom is also holding on hope. She doesn't make me feel guilty about it though, and she doesn't pressure me about it, but I still feel that like pressure from the rest of my family, right, And so it's tough because it's like, is it only going to get worse as the years go on, because I think that's going to be the case.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: The older I get, the more they're going to be like, hey, you're running out of time, like you need to have kids. So I don't know, but I still in my like, I still have that mindset of like, I don't think that is the route that I want to take. I don't think that's for me, and so I don't know. I don't know. I'm like, I'm freaking out.
Speaker 2: So I'm only twenty six and a half, Okay, But if I did, I can't speak from experience, right, If I did turn thirty, right, I think that I would probably feel the same way, and you can't help but compare yourself to other people. That's what it really comes down to.
Speaker 12: You.
Speaker 2: You're comparing yourself to everyone else. Because I in an alternate universe where I was had already turned thirty, huh, yeah, I think I probably would have felt the same way because you're looking at everybody that you went to high school with, and they have families, they have a husband. So it makes you feel like, what's wrong with me? Why am I not there yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then and so then I think that also, not having kids makes me feel a lot younger. I still feel like if I were to have a child right now, it'd be considered like teen pregnancy or something like.
Speaker 2: I feel that, you know, no one else would see that.
Speaker 9: No, Like I just.
Speaker 2: No one's looking at you and thinking that.
Speaker 3: Look, I think, okay in a parallel, parallel universe, because I'm only twenty seven and a half. In that parallel universe, when I turned thirty, I think that that birthday really hit me hard for whatever reason. And you look back and you're like, what was I stressing about? Like that I ended up being great years and whatever, you know, But I think and maybe, and it's probably different for guys because I think we're less like, oh my god, I haven't had kids yet, or I'm not married or whatever it may be. I think it was more career wise because I was looking at people that I knew that I went to college with, and they were so established in their careers. And here's me waking up at eleven am after a late night at the bar while I was bartending, so at least it was work, but you know, you know, I had a few shots. You know, I'm waking up at eleven am hungover, you know, going out to play golf with the buddies and playing some Xbox and I'm like, what am I doing with my life?
Speaker 1: That one hit me hard because I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Thirty hit me hard because I just felt like I had that you know, a different thing I think for men and women, but they'd hit me hard because I just was like, well, what if I achieved my life and at that point, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: You know, Like I just felt That's how I felt. I was like, really really bummed out.
Speaker 2: It doesn't it make you want to like buckle down more like get your life together?
Speaker 5: It does, but it also stresses me out to where like I want to get my life together, but I also wanted to and apps so that I'm not thinking about having teat I left together.
Speaker 3: So we'll start getting the life together tomorrow. Today we eat and takes.
Speaker 2: I'm starting tomorrow.
Speaker 5: So but I do want to better myself. I think I've gotten to a point where I'm just like all over the place in terms of like I need to be more organized, I need to be doing making healthier decisions, like for my body, because I don't want in the next like what five ten years, to be feeling the stress on my body and be feeling like everything hurts and my bones are brittle.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that's where you're headed.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, everything's about to fall off a cliff after thirty.
Speaker 1: That's just happens.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding, Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I think one of the most dangerous things is to be looking at social media all the time, because social media leads you to believe that everybody at your age or a couple of years in front you have everything figured out. And look at them. They're they're juicing today and they just left the gym, and they're they're so healthy, and they're looking they are and they bought at like, it's not a fair measu stick, And what you're seeing on social media, we know it's largely largely fake and massively inflated, you know, but it does.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I think it is very harmful because you're everybody is looking at that, and then you're measuring yourself against an unrealistic expectator.
Speaker 2: Right, And what I've heard from people that have already turned thirty is right, is that the thirties are the best years of your life.
Speaker 5: I have also heard, so I'm trying to make that come true somehow.
Speaker 2: Has that been your experience, Gram, I mean hearing that from.
Speaker 3: Other people in this parallel universe. I've watched myself live through age thirty three, and that was my favorite age.
Speaker 5: Why wow, thirty three.
Speaker 3: I don't know, It's just it was just a lot of things fell into place for me with my wife Kate, and just there the great years right around before and after and right all through there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenties you're still like really figuring things out. I mean you always will be, but twenties, I don't know. You're so new to adulthood you don't really know what you're doing. Thirties like you're just a little more mature, a little bit more wise, more comfortable in your skin.
Speaker 5: You know what's the thing that I'm like the most scared of getting gray because I feel like that might arrive in my thirties.
Speaker 2: I feel attacked. And I'm only twenty six and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, I'm a only twenty seven and a half. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Every Thursday where the JV Show, I'm Selina Graham and I'm Jess. Today is Jess's birthday.
Speaker 7: Miss Jess, you are way braver than I am. I turned twenty nine in November last year, and I've decided that I'm turning twenty nine and again November this year and it's just going to be going every year. Have a good birthday, Jenny from Conquered Days so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Happy, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: You're so brave.
Speaker 5: I think after this year, I mean, will you be twenty six and a half after when.
Speaker 3: I go back, I have you all the way back to twenty four and a half based on our back true.
Speaker 9: I like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm mad at twenty four.
Speaker 1: I could go these airways.
Speaker 3: You get to jump way, you get to jump way back for one year.
Speaker 2: Jess is older than Graham, and yeah it's nice, all right, all right, the mo you've all been waiting for every Thursday.
Speaker 5: Oh you know what, that's the wrong button.
Speaker 2: Let me let me try that again.
Speaker 5: There it is, where's my jewelie?
Speaker 2: I have a question about naked maternity shoots because I saw somebody whoa the judgment and Jess's voice.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just laughing because I had this conversation with a friend, like not too long ago.
Speaker 2: So I saw somebody post online. It wasn't just it was a post. I was just being reposted and reposted and re shared. But somebody basically said, you know, the older you get, the more you start to realize how tacky those naked maternity shoots are.
Speaker 1: You've offended so many people.
Speaker 2: Why you say I like, I'm the one that posted that. It wasn't me.
Speaker 1: People only hear you saying it right now. They're just like, this is Selena's opinion.
Speaker 2: Do you guys feel about the naked maternity shoots?
Speaker 1: It just ire we go whoa by waiting to receive the hate mail.
Speaker 5: No, if that was me, I would feel so uncomfortable with somebody just seeing all of me, although I guess once you're pregnant, people have seen all of you, so it's like they've.
Speaker 2: Seen more than you'd feel comfortable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think just the pictures, I would just feel uncomfortable, although most of the time you are kind of covered somewhat right, feel.
Speaker 3: Like tasteful and artistically done. Yeah, you know the ones that are we talking about, like posting them or just taking the pictures just in general?
Speaker 2: The just the pictures in general.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, I don't. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's something wrong with posting them?
Speaker 3: Graham?
Speaker 2: Is there a difference?
Speaker 3: Like I think you judge those things differently because some things are like I want to just remember this time in my life and it's something for me. And then there are lots of people that post those pictures. I mean, obviously they're not showing everything, but you know, it's uh, you know, I don't recovered, but they're not.
Speaker 2: I think these are some of the most beautiful pictures, and honestly I regret not doing something like that.
Speaker 3: Would you have to hear those like if you had done a shoot like that, would you have posted them?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would have posted them just because I mean, the reason why I didn't take him was because I was so insecure about the way I looked, even pregnant, So I couldn't imagine posting those if I did get the you know what to even take pictures like that. But looking back now that the time has passed, I wish that I did to remember my body at that moment.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that's the beautiful thing about the female body and the change that it goes through, I mean is not something you do want to I mean a lot of taking My wife takes like a bump, you know, used to take the bump picture as it progressed, you know, and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And that's what with the naked shoe and anything she ever considered.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Now see, here's my thing. I like the I like the shoe if it's just the woman. Now, I think it gets a little weird when it's like the woman is naked and then the man is right there too, and you have something to hold, and he has like his shirt off or something. And I think some of there there are some pictures where like he's holding like her breasts or something, and then.
Speaker 3: He starts to get a little bit otherwise we don't know where to put our hands in pictures.
Speaker 1: We're very I I think if.
Speaker 2: I did do a photo shoot like this, I wouldn't even want him in it, Like this is just like for something for me. I just do you want to be integrammed. I'm not with me obviously, no no, no, no, no, not me.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'll hold them if you need to. You got to stay covered up, right. I you know, I am a little bit bummed out that I didn't do a shoot like this when my wife was pregnant, because like I was in the best.
Speaker 2: Shop in my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was in like really good shape, right naked photo shoot, Yeah, some really good shape.
Speaker 1: It's like I want to get back to that.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I feel about I don't think it's.
Speaker 2: Tacky though, Like whoever is saying this, it's not She's clearly never Look, I don't know who this was. This is just something I saw that was reposted online. But she probably has never been pregnant and doesn't understand that it is such a beautiful thing to go through.
Speaker 3: But do you think there is an there can be an element of tackiness about how much you share these pictures, like do you think there's a good shape? It's like I want to get back to that. Yeah, I don't know how I feel about I don't.
Speaker 2: Think it's tacky, though, Like whoever is saying this, it's not She's clearly never Look, I don't know who this was. This is just something I saw that was reposted online. But she probably has never been pregnant and doesn't understand that it is such a beautiful thing to go through.
Speaker 3: But do you think there is an there can be an element of tackiness about how much you share these pictures, Like do you think there's a line that can go into that?
Speaker 2: Or you just like, no, let me as long as it's done tastefully, which they normally are.
Speaker 5: I think it's fine as long as you don't show like the downstairs area because that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Wow, well, because that.
Speaker 5: Goes against the Instagram guideline. It does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think. I don't even think Instagram cares anymore. I've seen much worse, that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the deal with that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It doesn't seem to be monitoring anything.
Speaker 2: Anything goes these days.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild.
Speaker 2: Before we get to today's hot is Trending, we have a couple of comments regarding our meeting in the ladies room. Graham, you're talking about a statue in Ireland Molly Malone.
Speaker 3: Molly Malone, and everybody takes pictures with her, but when they do, they're generally groping the upstairs on her Good Morning jav show.
Speaker 6: It is just jamie'sone conquered. I wanted to let you guys know that there is a statue in Paris that women do flock to for fertility luck, so you can look it up. They do all types of things, and yeah, not around the gentleman's no, all right, that's oh my god.
Speaker 3: See, so it's not just the guys that are out there groping statues. The ladies are doing it too, So this is not a one sided thing. And we were debating whether.
Speaker 2: Or not, you know, it feels less wrong when a woman does it though. It's just one of those things I can't explain, I think, but I think.
Speaker 5: This one's worse because if correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure from what I've heard from this it's at a grave site, so that body is just under the fertility one. The fertility one. Yeah, the male one is like laying down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, interesting, awkward.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 2: We were also talking about this woman who posted online. She was like, I'm sorry, but those naked maternity shoots tacky. Good morning guys.
Speaker 10: So I know I'm going to sound like a big time hater here, but I think those pictures are kind of ridiculous. I mean a lot of them are women with their belly showing, with that little lace top flowing and they're in the forest by the river and they're just staring at their bellies, and I mean those pictures are ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You know, you have a good laugh.
Speaker 10: I know me and my husband do when we see them on Instagram.
Speaker 3: We're like, what is so?
Speaker 10: I mean and then naked?
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, guys, but oh my god, Like, hey, that's your opinion. And you're not the only one that feels like that. I happen to love the maternity, don't.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they're a little over the top, like suddenly this is yeah, Like she said that, they're next to a river in the stream and then you know this lace thing is flowing in the thing and the loved in the background.
Speaker 2: God's the best.
Speaker 5: Are they pictures that you put up like in your home?
Speaker 1: Good question? What do you do with them?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: When I did take my maternity pictures. No, they're not hung up anywhere. They're just to have I think.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you want your man to have like them printed out, like above his desk or something that'd be great?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he doesn't.
Speaker 5: Oh, but he doesn't listen to aja.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hottest thing.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in.
Speaker 5: The Bay and trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: So Timothy shallow May's family is warning him, you listen up, Timmy. They're warning him about proposing to Kylie Jenner. Now, remember there are reports that he already went out and bought her a ring. Will certain family members and even a close childhood friend, they are not on board. They have some serious reservations about them moving forward with their relationship, calling it a terrible mistake, not only because they are two complete opposites, like they're still just wondering what they have in common and how they connect. Because to a lot of them, it just seems like a mystery. They just don't understand the relationship. They also feel like Kylie is trying to leverage Timmy's stardom, like using it to keep herself relevant and famous. In the source that sor says that, you know, they think that she's done this before. That's why she only dates other celebrities and rappers and artists.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't see her ever dating just some norm you know, never I met this guy in the line at the DMV and.
Speaker 2: Then go to the DMV.
Speaker 5: That's so prediction journal is out. Will Kylie and Timothy last? Do you see a marriage in the future?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, no.
Speaker 3: Do you think things go sideways? Because the Prediction Journal we need to get a little more specific. You think they make it through this year as a couple?
Speaker 5: No, okay, so won't last when I don't think so? Okay, I'm gonna say something's telling me December of this year they break up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go out the studio and chokerly quick, okay, choking our truck couple times so she gets hack up along.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say they do make it through this year. Look, we're already into March, right, and we're gonna blink and we're gonna be writing in twenty twenty six. Before you know it. I've already been signing my checks twenty twenty six because like.
Speaker 5: You know, wow, you're in the future.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't write checks. I'll write checks very often. I think they make it through this year. I think sometime next year it's could put rite that in.
Speaker 1: You know what, can I change China?
Speaker 5: Can I say engagement this year? But then they don't get married and they break up before they get married.
Speaker 3: Wow, So you think it's gonna get very serious. I'm going to say four end.
Speaker 5: Yeah, engagement December, then they break up into twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: I like the prediction.
Speaker 2: Okay, all of the predictions, because you guys can catch me up. Okay, thank you for the holding it down, you guys really quick. The Freaky Tails premiere was last night in Oakland. Are excited for this movie?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: So you know it's produced by Too Short. Entire thing takes place in Oakland. So the premiere obviously was there at the Grand Lake Theater. Thought this is super cool.
Speaker 3: We invited that premiere and that's a great question, Graham question, like, I should have been there.
Speaker 2: I thought this was really cool. Pedro Fiscal, who stars in the movie, made a surprise appearance. Nobody knew he was gonna be there, but something in his schedule opened up, so we flew into the bay. He made it to the premiere. First thing too short? Does is offer him some weed? Obviously, he declined. He declined. He's like, I don't know, it's been a long time. Do you really help Simonia. He's like, uh yeah, Freaky Tails comes out April Forest. Cannot wait, Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All Right?
Speaker 1: The baseball season just about here.
Speaker 3: The San Francisco Giants are saying there is a lot to look forward to and be excited about with some new changes coming to Oracle Park for this season. Let you guys, let me know if any of these moved the needle. By the way, speaking of April fourth, that is the Giant's home opener, I believe that's one of the most fun days. I got to remind everyone that's the most fun days to be out at all the bars and restaurants pregaming here near the ballpark. I'm not gonna be able to go to the game this year though, and I'm very very bummed about that. My wife has a work trip to Chile and she's flying back that day, and I will be picking up the kids from school rather than smashing dozens of beers with my buddies at Oracle Park oop a day.
Speaker 2: Take them to the park.
Speaker 1: How do I get them here Friday?
Speaker 3: No, I leave every year. I leave work here on the show and then I go meet up with my buddies at the bars. How do I get my kids? I can take a ferry or something here, or they do the show with us. Either way, they have school. Anyways, we're getting sidetracked, all right. Here's some things that you fans can expect to see this year at Oracle Park. They've been doing a bunch of renovations there, not like huge stuff, but you know, some smaller changes. One of the larger changes, they say, is going to be that giant Coca Cola bottle that's in the left field above the bleachers out there. They're going to have that thing totally led lit up, so at night, that thing is gonna be a light spectacle. They've started lighting some stuff off last year, but they took it to a whole new level this year.
Speaker 1: We haven't seen it yet. That sounds like it's gonna be cool.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be a lot of new improvements to some food and beverage areas, enhanced patios and plaza as they say, and new souvenirs. It's gonna be They're doing a lot of this because it's the twenty fifth anniversary of the Giants at Oracle Park this season, which is crazy. I remember when they.
Speaker 1: Opened that park.
Speaker 3: I mean my grandparents told me about it, you know, when I was just a we just the we lad.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Some new food selections are coming to menus around the park. A lot of the items that are getting talked about, some new ramen and then an elote dog y. What do you think Describe that to me, Jess, what do you picture envision that being? Because it sounds good.
Speaker 5: So a hot dog.
Speaker 1: Then on top of that corn like they're gonna put all the corn, yeah, but.
Speaker 5: Like corn with all the ingredients so like mayo and cheese.
Speaker 3: I was hoping they were gonna I was hoping they're gonna take the GLIZZI like hollow out the corn cob and then put the wiener right in the down the middle of it, and then you chomp the corn first and then you get a bide wiener in the middle.
Speaker 5: That would be revolutionary.
Speaker 3: It sounds good, all right. One other thing to look forward to CEO of the Giants, Larry Bear. He says that if the Giants go eighty and one, because they have eighty one home games on the schedule every year, if they go eighty and one, I don't know oddly specific, but if they go eighty and one, he's gonna jump into McCovey cove and swim from right field all the way around to leftim I don't think that's a good idea. Well, also, I don't think the Giants would ever go. If the Giants went eighty and one in their home record, that'd be the most historic, imagine.
Speaker 2: And then he has to jump into McCovey cove and that's.
Speaker 1: Not going to end.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's cold, very good, all right, Thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: It is Jess's birthday, Martin Jamie Show. Just Ali from Fremont.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to say Happy Friday, Junior and also have to birthday Jae. My all your wishes comes it's true. And happy dirty thirty because after this year you are dirty thirty. Every year you don't go forward, you just go backwards. Enjoy and embrace that gray hair. It's the sign of wisdom.
Speaker 2: Nobody does that is it though?
Speaker 3: A couple of things to handle their happy birthday dress? And secondly, you ladies are so lucky because you don't have to embrace the gray hair. If you don't want to color in your hair, can do No. It's different. It's different. It's different for men men that color their hair. And I'm not like judging, it's just not for me. And I got a lot, look, I got plenty of gray hair. It just it's there's something about it that's so much more obvious. I don't know, Like I can't tell you if a woman dies her hair or not, but I can tell you if a guy does.
Speaker 1: I can, you can.
Speaker 3: It's so much easier to spot. I don't know why, but I feel like a.
Speaker 5: Lot of people say that men like with gray hair like they look they.
Speaker 2: Do look wiser, and that they look better.
Speaker 3: Nobody said getting older men get distinguished. We know that that's just the the list being a guy.
Speaker 1: But I don't, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And is the gray hair a sign of wisdom or is this sign of like being super super stressed out for a bunch of years, Because that's what I and having kids, that's what I.
Speaker 1: Attribute mine to you.
Speaker 2: I see a man gray hair, Except for you, Graham, I think like maturity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, oh he does well in his jobs because I know you.
Speaker 2: I don't think that about you.
Speaker 5: I just think like, wow, very stressed, stressed out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his stress has really gotten to that guy. That's fair because it's true.
Speaker 2: Is hot mugshot girl up on Davy Morning Show? Have you guys seen this picture? Lily Stewart twenty years old. She was arrested in Georgia and her mugshot is full lawless. Everyone's like, everyone's calling her miss America.
Speaker 3: The one of the picture on the left again a jab morning showing her story. The picture on the left is her mugshot.
Speaker 2: It's a mug shot.
Speaker 13: No filters, no, no filters, Hey, mugshot girl crazy.
Speaker 3: That's she's like, full makeup done, perfect smile.
Speaker 1: Nice smile, yeah, nice white hearings.
Speaker 2: Is you an outfit?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is the best one you've seen it?
Speaker 10: Woman?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is what was she arrested for.
Speaker 2: So she Okay, here's the thing. So she was on her way to like a birthday party. Okay, that's probably why she's all done up and she looks great. She she initially got pulled over for speeding. Kapa's nice, she was nice, wrote her a ticket or whatever, and then as soon as she goes to drive up drive off, she said, she accidentally started speeding again.
Speaker 3: As she's pulling away from just got in a ticket out like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: She got pulled over again, and he arrested her.
Speaker 5: You arrested her.
Speaker 3: I think he was just trying to get her number. He's like, whoa, I got to catch back. I got to catch back up to her.
Speaker 5: And now she's gone viral.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 5: I feel like if I were ever to get arrested and have a mugshot of me, I would want to make sure that I looked this good. So I'd be like, can I look at it? Can we do a real thing? Is It's like how.
Speaker 2: When you're taking a mug shot, I'm assuming, well, yeah, like do you smile?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 1: That's mike question?
Speaker 2: Do you smile because you see a camera and you're in front of your face. The first thing you do is smile, Like I always wonder that, like at funerals, like are you supposed to smile or do you not? But then like someone's taking a picture, you just smile.
Speaker 1: You know what are you're so happy about?
Speaker 3: Someone just died?
Speaker 2: I know, but I assume it's the same for like mugshots, like someone's taking a picture just like okay, and you smile, you poe because let.
Speaker 3: You smile, because like you take your passport picture. Now you can't smile.
Speaker 5: I smile.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think they let you do a smile with teeth anymore. Oh, I'm pretty sure that's the new guideline. Someone could fact check me on that. But I'm pretty sure you don't get to let a good, big beaming smile because I know my wife recently took hers, and then maybe even my last even maybe my last passport picture. You do not get to smile. You can give like a little grin.
Speaker 2: But what's the reasoning behind that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, identification purposes, I don't know me when I smile, Yeah, like, don't shoot the messenger hair. I'm just telling you that's that's the way that it is. I think it depends on the if they do let you smile in a mug shot. I think it depends on the crime you're busted. Speeding is sure, smile, but some more serious thing you want to you want to get sympathy because that's going to get shown in the news of a crime that you're accused of, and you want to look like you're very sorry. And no.
Speaker 2: I think if you if you just if you commit a serious crime, you murdered somebody and you want to smile in your mugshot, go ahead, but that should be allowed to be used against you, like look at how happy you are after you.
Speaker 1: Did it, right, see, But that makes you, it makes you seem crazy.
Speaker 3: I think. I think the majority of crimes you you don't smile. There are a handful that you do smile.
Speaker 5: I think I would just have to smile.
Speaker 2: I think I couldn't. I couldn't help but smile and throw a peace sign.
Speaker 5: Yeah I don't.
Speaker 2: Maybe hand on your hip and then other hand peace sign.
Speaker 1: That's the post.
Speaker 2: It is Jess's birthday, Martin Jamie Show. Just Ali from Fremont.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to say Happy Friday, Junior, and also happy birthday, jet, all your wishes come true. And happy dirty thirty, because after this year, you are dirty thirty. Every year you don't go forward, you just go backwards. Enjoy and embrace that gray hair. It's the sign of wisdom.
Speaker 2: Nobody does that, is it though?
Speaker 3: I think a couple of things to handle their happy birthday dress. And secondly, you ladies are so lucky because you don't have to embrace the gray hair. If you don't want to color in your hair, can do No. It's different. It's different. It's different for men men that color their hair. And I'm not like judging, it's just not for me. And I got a lot, look, I got plenty of great hair. It just it's there's something about it that's so much more obvious. I don't know, Like I can't tell you if a woman dies her hair or not, but I can tell you.
Speaker 1: If a guy does.
Speaker 3: I can, you can. It's so much easier to spot. I don't know why, but I feel like a.
Speaker 5: Lot of people say that men like with gray hair like they look they do look wiser, and that they.
Speaker 3: Look better getting older and get distinguished. We know that that's just one of the those things about being a guy, but I don't Yeah, I don't know. And is the gray hair a sign of wisdom or is this sign of like being super super stressed out for a bunch of years, Because that's what I and having kids, that's what I attribute mine to you.
Speaker 2: I see a man gray hair, Except for you, Graham, I think like maturity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, oh he does well in his jobs.
Speaker 2: Wisdom because I know you. I don't think that about you, right, I.
Speaker 5: Just think like, wow, very stressed, stressed out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his stress has really gotten to that guy. That's fair because it's true.
Speaker 2: Is hot mugshot girl up on Davy Morning Show. Have you guys seen this picture? Lily Stewart twenty years old. She was arrested in Georgia and her mugshot is full lawless. Everyone's like, everyone's calling her miss America.
Speaker 3: The one of the picture on the left again a jav Morning showing her story. The picture on the left is her mugshot.
Speaker 2: It's a mug shot.
Speaker 13: No filters, no, no filters, Hey, mugshot girl crazy. That's she's like, full makeup done, perfect, nice smile, yeah, hears Is you an outfit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the best one you've seen.
Speaker 2: Woman I think so, yeah it is.
Speaker 1: What was she arrested for?
Speaker 2: So she okay, here's the thing. So she was on her way to like a birthday party. That's probably why she's all done up and she looks great. She she initially got pulled over for speeding. Kapa's nice, she was nice, wrote her a ticket or whatever, and then as soon as she goes to drive up drive off, she says, she accidentally started speeding again.
Speaker 3: As she's pulling away from just got in a ticket out like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: She got pulled over again, and he arrested her.
Speaker 5: You arrested her.
Speaker 3: I think he was just trying to get her number. He's like, whoa, I got to catch back. I got to catch back up to her.
Speaker 2: And now she's gone viral.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 5: I feel like if I were ever to get arrested and have a mug shot of me, I would want to make sure that I looked this good. So I'd be like, can I look at it? Can we do a real is?
Speaker 2: It's like, how you when you're taking a mug shot? I'm assuming, well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like do you smile?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: That's my question? Do you smile?
Speaker 2: Because you see a camera and you're in front of your face, the first thing you do is smile, Like I always wonder that, like at funerals, like are you supposed to smile?
Speaker 5: Or do you not?
Speaker 2: But then like someone's taking a picture, you just smile.
Speaker 1: You don't know what I'm so happy about. Someone just died, I know.
Speaker 2: But I as soon it's the same for like muckshots, like someone's taking a picture just like okay, and you smile.
Speaker 3: You poa let you smile because like you take your passport picture, now you can't smile.
Speaker 5: I smile.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think they let you do a smile with teeth anymore. Oh, I'm pretty sure that's the new guideline. Someone could fact check me on that, but I'm pretty sure you don't get to let a good, big beaming smile, because I know my wife recently took hers, and then maybe even my last, even maybe my last passport picture. You do not get to smile. You can give like a little grin.
Speaker 2: But what's the reasoning behind that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, identification purposes. I don't know when I smile, Yeah, don't shoot the messenger hair of just telling you that's that's the way that it is. I think it depends on the If they do let you smile in a mug shot, I think it depends on the crime you're busted. Speeding is sure, smile, but some more serious thing you want you want to get sympathy because that's going to get shown in the news of a crime that you're accused of, and you want to look like you're very sorry and innocent.
Speaker 2: No, I think if you if you just if you commit a serious crime, you murdered somebody and you want to smile in your mugshot, go ahead, but that should be allowed to be used against you, like look at how happy you are after you did it, right.
Speaker 1: See, But that makes yeah, it makes you seem crazy.
Speaker 3: I think. I think for the majority of crimes you you don't smile. There are a handful that you do smile.
Speaker 5: I think I would just have to smile.
Speaker 2: I think I couldn't. I couldn't help but smile and throw a peace sign. Yeah, I don't think they let you maybe like hand on your hip and then other hand peace sign.
Speaker 1: That's the pose. So the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine