Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart tag.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach your day's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Gods, Derek black Belt.
Speaker 1: And Tom Sweeney.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some show. Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, welcome to the Start Tak podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey it's me. It's Chris.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, hold on, somebody wrote in. Somebody wrote in, already I said Shirtman's a lesser known cousin. Wife beater Man wrote in. He says, Hey, guys, in case Chris forgot to promote the Patreon, I'll do it. Oh hey, man, wonder my mother gets you early access to the episode. Five dollars gets your questions right on the show. Ten dollars gets access to the discord that's old. But uh, twenty five dollars gets your name right at the end of the show, causing Chris Ement's pain. Yeah, that might be accurate. I don't know that's what it is, is it?
Speaker 1: Yes? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't be sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can. You can find you're in fact in the page.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know how crazy that can be.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's going on with your hair? It's too long? You got to cure what's going on. I can't do it. I can't. I just I don't know. It's what are you going to do with it?
Speaker 4: Get rid of all of it?
Speaker 1: Probably you're not gonna buzzy you're gonna buzzy it. I think I might. I would love I would love bald? Is it called a sack time? Dude?
Speaker 5: You can do those old Japanese things you have, like the bun but like it's all bald in the in the front.
Speaker 1: What you know, like the samurai thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't watch Asian people.
Speaker 5: Oh well, we couldn't watch them because we're you know, they're all dead.
Speaker 1: But you know, you see the pictures of they do re enactments and paintings. I've never seen images. Is a person in looking at a person that the image? Yeah? Yeah, I don't think that's the definition of an image. I think it is? Is it? Actually?
Speaker 3: I think it's just visuals is what an image is?
Speaker 1: I think visuals and visualsmag's different versions of it.
Speaker 3: Like I think there's like different like an image could be like it could be like a singular image, but I think like are you like are you getting image from like a video feed? Is also like something that people would say.
Speaker 1: People say visual, though, I guess visual more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's the same. It's interchangeable. What is what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Is it colloquially or like definite definition?
Speaker 3: I think it's definitionally kind of interchangeable.
Speaker 1: Look at them.
Speaker 3: We have the access, we have access to everything we do.
Speaker 1: I don't like googling anymore, so like being ignorant, right, I guess.
Speaker 3: That is something about like I missed, I missed the two thousands in that way, where like that was like the last time that you could get away with just having a conversation about something without having to Oh we should google this. Hmm.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: The definition? Okay, representation of an external form of a person or thing in art, the general impression that is a person, organization, or a product presented in public's image. Public image, so I guess. But it has to be like it. It can't just be your eyes projecting the external art. So I guess. I guess the image has to be still, it has to be something referring to art. I think technical. I think an image like the picture, like a picture is an image, but a person is an image. A person is a thing that would be in an image whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess because like in your version of what eyes, your eyes just interpreting what it's seeing is not technically an image.
Speaker 3: I guess not technically, but it feels like it could be.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It could be like when what you were saying, I was like, oh, I'm fine with that being the the explanation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I could be right. I don't know, Yeah, I'm fine with that being in I'm I have I feel like I've heard it used that way, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, a person is considered in yeah, representation of visual likeness of someone themselves. Whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, let's see what happened. Did anything happen? I want to get the funk away from this conversation.
Speaker 1: The quickest philosopher fucking fulation in himself.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I I'm gonna buzz all my hair. I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna scout myself as well.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna have a bare skull.
Speaker 5: I want to see, like, can you can you shave down your skull a little bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Some brain, Yeah, I'm gonna stand my skull down.
Speaker 5: I just want to see like a little bit of the like translucent, like the bone is so that you can see right through it.
Speaker 1: I think that's I think that's hot. I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 3: I think it will be the next big thing. I think you're gonna see Walton Goggins. Uh yeah, the big celebrity.
Speaker 1: Well, Walton Goggins doing it.
Speaker 3: He's really hot, right there he is, isn't he kind of Doesney?
Speaker 1: I just saw him and he owns something. He owns something big. What does the get hard guy get hard? It's that that's another Goggins? Right, Who the fuck is get hard? What are you talking? Oh my, David got David Walter got hard? Walter Goggins anti cousin. He's saying get it's stay hard, not get get hard means something very different. Wait, what's who's David?
Speaker 5: He's like a fucking's motive he's technically a motivational.
Speaker 1: Something who survived the school shooting.
Speaker 5: What's that kid's name? It's something close to that in it.
Speaker 1: I think it's like David's close, isn't it? Isn't it? Hog? I think it's it's not even never mind, I'm all turned around. Yeah, David hoggs or definitely hog isn't there.
Speaker 5: I remember there's hog because where everybody was speculating about if he had a hog on him, Oh, they're like hey, like but yeah, actually what it's what saved him hard dick. Yeah, so it just shaved off a little bit of his dick, but like he still had a big hog towards.
Speaker 1: Is normal now. But like if you which part did his shave that like the length of like the with the girth, it got some of the it got some of the girth, okay, like because it was basically it did. It goes straight up his petis cutting off some of the girth, therefore taking part of his head.
Speaker 5: So the thing is, David Hog didn't go into details about what happened because of the trauma, but he just said that his hog saved his life. That's actually verbatim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a direct big old dick saved me from dying, that's what he said. But large dick. He did say hog though he said hog, My hog did the job. My hog did the job. That kind of rhymes. Yeah, it's close close enough.
Speaker 5: So what I'm gathering from this is that nothing happened. Well David Goggins, Uh died, No, he didn't. He's not gonna die anytime soon.
Speaker 1: A guy he's I don't know why he's not dead already. He's just he's a he's someone. He's a pusher, you know, he's a limit pusher.
Speaker 5: He's one of those guys that mastered his brain. Let's just put it that way. He's this dude that you got popular. Going on Joe Rogan's podcast, they kind of blew him up. He does ultra marathons. Which ultra marathons, I feel like everyone who does them should be dead. It's running like one hundred miles in a session.
Speaker 3: Is that possible?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Running one hundred miles, yes in one session? Y?
Speaker 1: Yes, humans humans can do it like that is the thing is that we never try to. We don't need to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the average human absolutely cannot do it. But then there are some human beings can do it. Yeah, there are some freaks.
Speaker 1: Not everyone, but like most people, most people, like the vest of people, even if they're like out of shape, they can run like five six miles. They can run far. Where is that even? Set up?
Speaker 3: One hundred mile math like.
Speaker 5: A lot of times, Like so there's the worst one I guess there is the one in Death Valley that they do. I don't know what it's called. I don't care, but it's it's just some like quitch to me, like whether the said or not.
Speaker 1: Do they have like stations set up? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want to make okay, so it's not really they don't stop.
Speaker 1: They don't stop. They keep going.
Speaker 5: It's not like say, oh, a three day marathon type of thing. This is finish it in twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: They just probably have like little stations to make sure the person's not dead.
Speaker 1: They get like ice popps, actually get like ice pops like that, like like but.
Speaker 3: It's just like those people are like people are standing with the water and then they grab it. Yeah yeah, I mean that's I mean, if I had that, I could run two million miles.
Speaker 1: What the hell you say? If I just had a constant like infinite you know, water, that's all you need. The hard part of that is the you part. It's not the having what. They're gonna fix your shattered bones from all the fucking transit.
Speaker 3: Help for sure, it'll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, we need to put this. We need a snark tanker. They's gonna die, is gonna Die's gonna's gonna die. I'm gonna throw it in like four miles, I'm gonna pass.
Speaker 5: Out, I believe. Yes, yeah, people actually people have shot on themselves too.
Speaker 1: Is that real or no?
Speaker 5: So David Goggin's first ultra marathon he did he uh he essentially because you can. It's we have to do it within a certain amount of time, so you can sit down and rest. Right, you can sit down, but the idea is one hundred miles within twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Is you need a certain pace? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So uh he almost cracked out at seventy miles crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then he.
Speaker 5: Willed himself back up, shit himself, pissed blood, and finished the fucking marathon. Yeah, it's totally real. He did it with no real training too. That's the thing that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's what it's. When he unlocked the ability to be able to well.
Speaker 5: Let's put it this way, this guy's insane. He had a hole in his heart and he finished a like Navy seal training like it's called buds where it's like one of the most strenuous things. You stay up for like a week, and then you you're like in drowning and freezing temperatures and doing things that literally kill people. A guy's like, I think someone died the last time he did it, Like someone trained and died, because it's just it's just stupid, dumb white boy navy steel ship.
Speaker 3: How did he get ahold of his r Was he shot?
Speaker 1: He has a murmur?
Speaker 5: I think I think God shot him and that's what got shot you at the art.
Speaker 1: So he's he's insane. He's actually so.
Speaker 5: I've I've listened to his first book and then a portion of the second one. It's actually applicable to regular stuff. But not like, don't do what he's doing. That's fucking stupid, Like if anybody's done, I'm sure he's killed many people.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't. Look, he's not a bad guy, so let's not let's not give him the vetoran. Well, no, he constantly like bashes against the ship that they can say online.
Speaker 3: That is a good point. He could still be a bad person.
Speaker 1: That is true. That is true. He could be a bad person, but he's not. He's not like an online jackass. This is not elaborate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not confirmed to be an asshole. Yeah, it's not confirmed. It could be an elaborate scheme to indirectly kill people.
Speaker 1: It's like and very happy back in the day.
Speaker 3: Like back in like twenty seventeen, they were all those like male feminist who are getting like a outed for doing crazy shit.
Speaker 5: It's so crazy that it took a while for the pattern to emerge because it's like, no self respecting man would behave that way, you know, because you can be.
Speaker 3: An ally to the degree that they would. Yeah, it's like embarrassing.
Speaker 5: It's literally like say, like I have a friend who's just a regular guy, but he's also like, oh yeah, like of course I support all this stuff. Yeah, that's what is normal. Yeah, that's a normal. You don't go out of your way to be like look at me, You're.
Speaker 1: Like it was the people who did that.
Speaker 3: You remember that amazing atheist video that like went viral of like him like whipping himself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. I just saw that recently on something I was watching. Someone else too probably probably watched the same thing.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, what do you mean, what do you.
Speaker 1: Think somebody somebody cg.
Speaker 3: With with incredible for Dela is the best fucking ship I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: He did come out and.
Speaker 3: Say, like, listen, just so you know, that was entirely fucking visual effects. There's a there's there's like a documentary that he makes about like making the CG Like him whipping himself was like a previous version of like ps one graphics him of.
Speaker 1: Doing and then like the effects people get it. That'd be so sick. That'd be great. What you say, Yeah, you've seem to be having so much fun. I don't want to interrupt you. What do you mean by like, I'm you're clearly busy finished doing what you're doing. I was I'm asking did he actually do that to himself? And if not, the did he fucking stage?
Speaker 5: To be honest, it was for a video, like he's the video creator. I feel like that, Oh he actually whipped himself for reels Like come on, man, that's a crazy video.
Speaker 3: It would be like Chris drank Bleach whoa you know, which is people still believe that was real.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 5: That's the problem that I was. I was just about to get to that. The writings were on the wall for how fucked we are you?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, kind of in retrospect, yeah, it's kind of I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: What level did people are like, oh I can watch something and not know what the fuck's happening anymore? When did that? When did that? Like, it's always been possible. People have always had a literacy forever.
Speaker 5: It just means sense back in the day because there was nothing to compare, right, Like we talk about say the first time people saw a train in a fucking uh in a like in a motion picture and they freaked out, or they saw King Kong and threw up and had aneurysms and ship like like we look at that stuff for like that's hilarious. So now we expect people shouldn't be hoodwink so easily. But then this guy drinks bleach and people are like, oh my god, he's actually drinking bleach.
Speaker 1: And you're like, well, what makes it What makes it crazy for me is that you can sit down and you can read something right, and like I guess like most artsy things are up for interpretation often like she's like, it's unfortunately, like, oh the dog is the villain. Maybe the dog some is the reason why everything goes on. But like people can sit down there, everybody can watch the same movie, right, and they're being like a very glaring like this is the plane of the movie, and people are like, I think this is the point. I don't. I don't see that. Honestly. I think video essays made that much worse nowadays because kind of me growing up. I think content creators have made it worse. But I yeah, the content creators making the video essays.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, yeah, it's just growing up. I know all of us collectively did not hear that as much. You had to kind of go somewhere specific. You have to either take a philosophy class or have some sort of like critical thinking something to exercise your brain in that way at all, to like find the subtext and everything. And then it seems like people forgot that something. Some things are just what they are. Like I was even thinking about that recently with Man of Steel or there was a moment where I thin think people misinterpreted because people a lot of times people try to show Jesus and everything, and there's a point where like he was like in space and then he like flew out of that thing and he went backwards. He like Henry Cavill, he flew he floated backwards like that, and people are like, oh, it's like a Jesus symbolism, And I was like, no, it's just you know humans like say say you have a long day, you hit the bed, you just like they're just relief, like you're letting go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And people are like, no.
Speaker 5: It's it's Jesus because this And I'm like, you understand what the crucifixion is, right, Like how are you trying to jam that into that scene? But like the people have to do stuff like that and instead of just seeing what it actually is where I'm like the the idea of people like kind of floating like letting go, like relieving yourself. Like I'm it's it's such a natural thing that people will do and then they'll see past that to be like this must mean something deeper.
Speaker 1: I get it. Definitely a bit of a uh Jesus as allegory to a degree. There's some similarities in his character to Jesus. Christ's sure to do that, But I don't think it may not mean that religion doesn't have to be a part of everything. It's like skepticism is part of everything too, and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I think it's like nice to uh theory. I think I think theorizing like theory crafting is awesome. I I it pisses me off when people are like, no, this is what it means, and I'm like, no, no, no, no, this is let's let's talk about you.
Speaker 3: Can't know what it means?
Speaker 1: Is the issue?
Speaker 3: I saw like a d I saw this big video. It's like this like four hour video like explaining twin peaks, and this guy's like, this is exactly what this means, and like you can't POSSI it.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 3: I don't even think David Lynch knows quite frankly, like, there's no.
Speaker 1: I actually agree with that. I think that.
Speaker 5: I think sometimes it's kind of obvious when someone's like, I don't know what this means. It's like a Seal when he wrote The Kiss from a Rose, Yeah, like it's either about cocaine and he swears it's not about drugs, and then I'm like, okay, then the only explanation is that you just.
Speaker 3: Wrote whatever, like you just wrote stuff. And I'm like, I've done that. I've actually done that many times. Yeah, of course, I'm like, I just write lyrics and I'm like, okay, I even wrote it. Largely how writing works, yeah, because that you just write whatever.
Speaker 5: So I think I touched them, but I think he dissociated like it it like he didn't even have a reaction. It was it was so disgusting. He was like, I want to pretend it didn't happen. Oh, it's surfacing turning red and his blood hyper. I want to meet somebody that homophobic like that, just like a gay person just like accidentally like falls on them and then you know, like like their dick somehow goes inside them. You know, crazy crazy scenario. They're showering in the gym, Like there's still those gym shower there's a gym that I showered at one time. Excuse me, I didn't shower at this gym because of the way it was. It was like prison locker, like there was no there was no things. And I was like, oh, I think a spa, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, I don't. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I didn't grow up this way, Like I just I'm not used to showering with a bunch of dudes just openly like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's still weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So the snare that I'm paying it's that some gay dude just showering, you know.
Speaker 1: Then there's another guy.
Speaker 5: Super homophobic guys showering because the sweaty has to and then you know, the gay guy slips trips on the other guy and you put the stick in his ass on accident. Actually didn't put it because that would mean those intentions he put it in there, so SIPs in his ass and that guy is that a christ allegory.
Speaker 1: It's in there somewhere. You can find it. You can try to. Let you finish this. But so it's if he's that homophobic, you wouldn't shower where other men are. So here's the thing. If he's it's homophobic, because you're trying to paint this, let me fix the story a little bit. I agree with that. Actually, actually kind of go ahead, you can.
Speaker 3: Take it because I think we're all yeah, because I would be kind of under the impression that if you are so deeply homophobic in the first place, there there must be some kind of underlying self hatred going on, you know, to the point where like you might even subconsciously you know, yeah, I'll shower in the gym with other guys like it's but it's not gay. Yeah, you know, he's like you did you were you ever? Did you did you ever play football?
Speaker 1: Of course, yeah. So fortunately yea.
Speaker 5: The most and I'm not joking, the most home erotic stuff I've ever experienced was on.
Speaker 1: A football team. I said this to one of my friends, and they thought I was crazy. Really, team sports aren't homo erotic to a certain degree. I motherfucker this, motherfucker Jake. He was like, that's not true. Jake and Ben and I was like, did you guys play sports? I don't think they did. No, Jake really played volleyball like he's junior fucking Olympic. He's like, really, I'm like, actually make the team. Aspects of sports in general, like showering with your crew, like the brohod the homosexual.
Speaker 3: I understand, but volleyball is like actually one of the because it's a beach sport.
Speaker 1: I actually don't know if you actually find.
Speaker 3: It because everybody does the showering at the beach with those like you know what I mean, it's very different.
Speaker 5: Actually, it's kind of there's a there's also for some reason with volleyball, there's somewhat of a grace to it, like like tennis, where they don't have a lot of that ruffian culture. I think maybe that's why he got away with it because like say, my brother played tennis and he never like talked about like the bros fucking slapping each other's asses are doing crazy. Yeah, I told you, like, oh, I must have said this on the podcast where I played Pop Warner. I was a kid, and it was it still bothers me where I was playing center, right, So I'm hiking the ball and we were doing one of those were half dressed, so only had the shoulder pats on it, and so I just had the shorts on, shorts on, and the fucking guy I mean on like he so the quarterback had his his fucking hand to the back of his hand touching my nuts like you know, because he has to put his hands under mine to grab the ball when I hike it, and like I was like trying to like move up a little bit, like bro.
Speaker 1: Like what do you do it?
Speaker 5: If he would have did that, that would have been a problem and it would have sucked because that guy was Like on Pop Warner, there were some people that are a couple years older, yeah, and they were already kind of like maturing a little bit versus I was, I don't know, eleven ten whatever, So he would have beat the ship out of me.
Speaker 1: Like it was. It was basically one of those helpless situations where this guy, when it came out homophobia, he would have got beat up.
Speaker 5: By that was fucking I couldn't it was. It was my first moment of Okay. Now, in hindsight, I want to think about it, I'm like, well, that guy was clearly gay, Like, like what because what other reasons would you? Wouldn't you if you were the quarterback and you felt some dude's nuts, you'd be like, you know, you'd probably like you.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, he's screaming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess it's like a pervert, you know, because like probably most gay people wouldn't do that, either because it's.
Speaker 3: It's weird, it's weird behavior, or he's just like so fucking locked in that he doesn't know.
Speaker 5: He didn't notice that. I hope that's what it was.
Speaker 1: But because I could see that, potentially, I've definitely been so locked in after a game of basketball, after like losing, or like being so overly focused on this that I have not seen Dix, even though I've looked towards Dicks.
Speaker 4: I think I've been like just so locked in.
Speaker 1: I'm like It's like when you're some people that are so straight when a picture of a dick shows that they don't even notice it. There's a dick there, But.
Speaker 3: I could see, but I could but I could see volleyball being one of those things because like I've showered. I've never showered at a gym or like, because I'm just like, this is weird, man, I don't want to I don't want to shower in like a fucking closed space with a bunch of guys.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 4: But like I've showered at the beach like multiple times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because you're already kind of like you're already in a bathing suit anyway, It's kind of it's kind of inoculated for that in some way.
Speaker 1: You know. I definitely I would have been. I think team sport culture is gay, yeah, because it comes it comes from the gayest point in.
Speaker 3: History, especially cont sweaty and then you're locked in and you're bathing with a bunch of guys. I think it's it becomes Yeah, It's like there's a lot of sports that is in the case that's not a lot, but like a few.
Speaker 1: It's it's interesting how baked in all the American ones.
Speaker 5: Even the padding on the asses, like slapping people's asses, that like that is so ingrained into it, and I never I never.
Speaker 3: I never got used to it. I never, I never got I never liked it when I but that's how we had to treat it since it was so ingrained in the culture.
Speaker 1: It was ned.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to get I never slapped people's asses, it just I just I didn't.
Speaker 1: I did it to the helmets though. I definitely dazed motherfuckers when I did the helmet slap, like the like almost absolutely motherfuckers, that's happening before too. I luckily never got actually concussed, but you felt it though, you felt your world get.
Speaker 5: Guy was so like, there's this dude, Jake who I just saw on Facebook recently. He's Jake, Yeah, Jake, Jacob.
Speaker 1: Jake's are the worst.
Speaker 5: They are, they are the worst. But this guy is like fucking all exactly who he thought he was. He was in the after high school army and now he like owns a gym and he's roided out. And I was like, exactly who Because in high school I remember one time he was so hyped he grabbed my face mask and.
Speaker 1: It was bam bam, bam bam, and.
Speaker 5: I said, like I did it flashes of white and I'm like, oh my god, America.
Speaker 1: Just so like there's this those people that are so they get they're so.
Speaker 5: I was like, yo, like you, I love you're you're you're dangerous.
Speaker 1: Yea up, let's gold. I would love to see that. What's that called the able to guy crives from a place and he's like he blows himself up. There's a cold Game with there's a Call of Duty cut scene where some guy climbs up out of a hole from somewhere. He's wearing like fucking obviously Call of Duty esque army gear, and he.
Speaker 3: Yells and explodes that he's probably they get a g I Joe or something.
Speaker 1: The way he makes his up, that's not real.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine. I can't zombies.
Speaker 5: Maybe I imagine it's probably the modern day modern warfares and it was probably Wait, they fought Russians though, didn't they.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I haven't played any of those.
Speaker 5: I'm still not to the degree that you know, I bought the new one and I still playing it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I mean I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, although I hear people like hate it now, but like, I don't know what what did they don't know what?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means. That's so different. He looks like a cod player character to me. Character? Can you even find that?
Speaker 3: Well, all right, we're gon show video on the show that the audience can't see. The video calls so they can look it up.
Speaker 1: That's Base three explodes explodes dead Space.
Speaker 5: That's I never played Dead Space three. Yeah, I heard I played a little bit of it. To be fair, What am I saying? I've only played bits and pieces of the other two.
Speaker 3: I never even really no, because yeah, it was so I didn't.
Speaker 5: I never owned the first one. I bought the second one. Actually I think I owned the second one. I played the second one with my friend, and of course it was around the time where you're doing that fucking eye thing. Oh, I was like, well, what the he just kept killing him? Like so then your experience that's so early.
Speaker 1: That maybe like two hours, three hours into the game and you're like, I can't do this.
Speaker 5: There's there are certain games that that's just how I parents to my other friend's house, right, just oh, for sure, just fucking around and then uh, and then that was my experience and I just never got around to it.
Speaker 1: There's like a handful of games, like there's like I saw this video. I don't I think it was a video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of this guy talking about like this is a genre of game that I've discovered. It's called the cousin game. Have you heard of this?
Speaker 1: Oh? No? But the idea is like.
Speaker 4: Do you do you get like no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be at first, right, it would be like just games that like no one fucking has this. It would be like Fracture or like dark Void or like uh, shadow Run. You know what I mean though, right, but like who the fuck has Shadow Run? Like your cousin has shadow Yeah? Yeah, you would never have it Self Actor like these games that sound made up as I'm saying them, but are real. I used to play Self Actor Psychokinetic Wars. Look that up, it's real. Those are just cool words. I know, it is literally shit. That's how a lot of I learned. So many titles are just that. It's even like in the mobile gaming so to increase it, it's usually three words to increase optimization. So they then they picked like it's like why it's called raid shadow Legends. It's what a stupid fucking name, and it doesn't even like really make any that, Yeah, you do. The only thing that makes sense is raiding dungeons. That's the only the shadow legends thing is why its.
Speaker 5: Just shadows the cool word legends and then rating stuff like.
Speaker 1: It's literally is just several cool words. That is so many things.
Speaker 3: It's so many good things too, That's what's unfortunate. Like a lot of games are that. It's kind of red Dead Redemption.
Speaker 1: What, Yes, why is it called that? Exactly? What about it? Why is it called? But I think the Red Dead because yeah, what is red Dead? Let me look up why it's called. I think it's gonna be nothing.
Speaker 3: The original Red Dead Revolver involved, like the character's name was Red. I think that's what it was. So that's where the red comes from. I think I could be wrong. I'm remembering.
Speaker 5: No, you think you're right, but Red Harlow or something Harlow something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like the legendary gun slinger in in the lore of like Red Dead, Redemption and Redemption two. Yeah, but like that's where red comes from. Dead Revolver. I don't know is dead. I don't know there's dead in there. It just sounds cool. Yeah dead, Yeah of courus like Red Dead Revolver does sound dope, it does.
Speaker 1: Oh you plays legendary gun thing of Red Harlow in the first game, given your name Red that Yeah, you're quite literally right? Yeah, yeah, exactly that. Thank you for confirming. Yeah, yeah, because actually I didn't want to conform Red Dead Harlow. He's in the game. You talk, they talk about him, they talk about him. His name's Red Dead Harlow. What if that? Yeah, there you go. I think his hat was red. That can't be red. He had a red bandana that is red, and that is true. His name's red and he just has red stuff. He's just already he's just a what is his name? Him? He's them, He's just them do him? Would be they them though, wouldn't absolutely him him? Very in grogic, him.
Speaker 3: Is surprisingly like like that character is very uh contemporary, and in looking back at it, you know what I mean, it's just like, here's him, and it's very clearly a feminine freak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that. I think I think it was kind of interesting an attempt to normalization of it because him kind of just existed most of the time, or it might have been extremely homophobic and transphobic. I actually don't think so, and I don't think it was. I don't think I guess there is a there is a It was also the Devil there's a screen. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a lobster. There's he's a lobster. Like that's weird.
Speaker 1: I love that character. So the episode when it like actually tried to fight back finally because they beat it up one time at nighttime, it was like, oh, him, they attacked him once and it was like, actually try and yeah, didn't he go? Like and then him just destroyed them and it's like, oh, maybe we're not gonna fuck with this person anymore. Yeah, he was like terrifying. Yeah, yeah him. He became like a freaking like octopus demon thing and I was like, this is crazy.
Speaker 5: And him was the final boss like always did. They were terrified. That's why he wasn't Fuzzy. Fuzzy version too Fuzzy.
Speaker 1: I love when he raged, when he would turn he would turned his red right, it was like a different color.
Speaker 5: Because Fuzzy just wanted to be left alone. Essentially, he was ulk literally and he just yeah, he actually kind of the way that he was retarded Hulk.
Speaker 1: He was just a bumpkin Hulk left alone. Why like he Yeah, he was great, he was actually sweet. And then it was Moso. So most Mojo, dude that.
Speaker 5: I advocate and I know I've said on the podcast before, but I advocate so heavily where I spread the gospel of the Powerpuff Girl villains and ironically a great Rogues gallery kind of Yeah to me, I was actually I was gonna say some people would probably wildly disagree with me, but I'm like, honestly, for within the context of the show, these villains are written better. It's hard for me to even say this, but like they're more written. There's more soundly written than some of some of the more popular Batman villains.
Speaker 3: Oh, I agree, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think they absolutely fit the world that they're in, Like a world where there are these three little power like superpowered children girl like little five year old girls. These characters fit the world really well. Yeah. I think Mojo being like technically their brother and like just being like, oh I became evil because you Fox ruined my life. Yeah, Fuzzy get a gang, Green Gang. This being game, they're just game awesome.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I mean just even visually the village Julie, Like I think they're like, it's such a they're they're also well designed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's because he looks like ship but so it works. But like he's like it's a terrible drawing. No, I think he's meant to look silly, but I know it's like he's like there, he's like they're like silly, little strong guy.
Speaker 3: You know, I understand. I'm just saying, who else is there compared Princess.
Speaker 1: Just the amoeba boys, Oh my godless, they're useless mob fucking amiobas, which is amazing. They're so big, They're very big. They're big and they're only themselves. Literally, Yeah, the giant single.
Speaker 3: If I saw a giant amoeba, I would have a fucking heart attack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think. I think you would be able to become a blind spot.
Speaker 3: It would become a blur. It would be like something missing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, I don't know what I'm looking at. It had a hat, then it's the game. They were real. I'm gonna go to my bunker I've been making.
Speaker 3: That was four You're for Holy Ship I've been building this bunker in case of the Amiba boys for years, and now I'm vindicating.
Speaker 1: The idea of fallout bunkers. You ever thought me he thought about a follo out bunker, like really thought about it.
Speaker 3: But that they're real and that people like actually invested in them and people were convinced that would happen.
Speaker 1: It is amazing. I'm going to use this to survive the pocket. It was like, you know how hot it's gonna get in there for new drops near? Uh? Do you think? Do you think you remember all those people that became shadows? You think they were right there?
Speaker 3: Though I could see like you being underground being helpful.
Speaker 1: I think underground.
Speaker 3: I feel like better than I'm not being underground cave, the cave were a little collapse on you.
Speaker 1: Maybe not.
Speaker 3: I feel like caves are built to collapse in zone.
Speaker 1: I feel like Jesus Christ when it's a life.
Speaker 3: So I feel like the opposite of that Minem song that's what collapse, that's his next album. I built a collapse fall apart at every single.
Speaker 5: What is he just building a cave out of like rulers or something like why are they?
Speaker 1: It's like it's sturdy, but it's gonna collapse. I built.
Speaker 3: I built my house out of protractors.
Speaker 1: The nuke's fall. He's the only person that's fine and in fact, absorbed all the radiation in the general area. He is completely fine. Do you you know some flows absorb radiation? Know that, right?
Speaker 5: Sunflowers when they have to. Is that why they planted all of them by Chernobyl and ship.
Speaker 1: I think that's probably why.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's probably not why, but I just I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 1: They do absorb radiation higher than because I think they all have to.
Speaker 3: That's you know, this feels like this feels like that Bill Bird Joe Rogan. Literally he's like, I'm not gonna listen to you as as a person with that medical exactly why stopped. I was like that I felt.
Speaker 1: You say that to me telepathically stupid, an abnormal amount, because every single plant absorbed radiation.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't doubt that it was where I was going with what I said with it. That's why they're planted by trim Like, I just know that sunflowers are very native to Ukraine, right, and they have like a huge sunflower seed population over there.
Speaker 1: I did not know that they absorbed nuclear radiation at a much higher rate than any other flower. Allow of them process really quickly. Yeah, but what is that higher rate?
Speaker 3: Well, they can't be crazy, because otherwise you could just wear sun.
Speaker 1: Still a flower compared to the excessive amount of nuclear radiation that comes off of a certain things could So.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. Could you bear the brunt of a nuclear explosion if you covered yourself in sunflower?
Speaker 1: Yes? I mean they would burn away first. Yes, they'd burn away first. Like I'd say, if you're If they.
Speaker 3: Burn away, then they can't absorb radiation. Yeah, so it's a lie.
Speaker 1: Well no, you just like to say if there was a place that was full of a high really irradiated because you're not gonna wear because there's still an extreme amount of heat and forced Chris, that's gonna kill you. Okay, Well, what if what if you were what if you uh, like, let's say like fallout right, you're fucking your frame? Your frame? What if you put what if you frozen? So let me finish, let me finish beginning, right, damn wow. So let's say if you were, like we're playing fall out right, you know you get the.
Speaker 4: Rag, right, walks out the radioactor.
Speaker 1: I'm safe. He's cowering. Its like Louis no, don't do it, Louis No, I'm gonna take the brun to the blast, get behind me, save the world. I'll bring about peace. I'm gonna get in with a new yea. There's a little long for a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's like a little like it's hit and he's a little stable like people are looking like he's gonna is he gonna He's gonna do it, taking it like a beam, struggle for exactly two seconds, and then he's just.
Speaker 1: Wiped off the face of the air. The idea of there being a moment of their remember, it's like an the shows, Remember Rick and Morty comever's his car. Yes, yes, there's a little bit of gift. That fucking killed. I was like, it was I love the idea of the people who were like, of course, what the fun did you that's a car person?
Speaker 3: That show is at its best when it was mostly improvised. Yes, that was probably iconic stuff. My favorite moment, which is that might be probably like because it was so crying, he's crying, it's it's a beautiful moment, and the announce it just like it looks like it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh well, well again, like I got it.
Speaker 4: And the victory goes once again into the car.
Speaker 1: Remember that's in the car makes ppep. I got a little like a little it's good. I remember that first.
Speaker 3: It's so weird thinking about it because now it's it's become such a fucking massive you know, it's it's kind of gotten into that Simpsons territory already, where like people are like, that's not as good.
Speaker 1: As it used to be. I think there's plenty of moments that are still very funny. The promo Rick and Marty is that it's those first seasons funnier before.
Speaker 5: The big problem that they shot themselves in the foot by being a linear show like oh like sequentia, Like yeah, like you can't just reset and just do whatever the fuck you want, even though they technically could, because there's time travel and multiple dimensions, but it's always going.
Speaker 1: And then so if you make a.
Speaker 5: Decision that people are just like I don't really like and they they're just gonna stick with it and then keep trying to work around it, that's a that's a hard thing to back to.
Speaker 3: I think they actually kind of did that and that's kind of the I think that's almost the problem with it, is like that it was like a series in the way that, like, you know, a proper TV show is not like a you know, not like a reset every week for the first two seasons, and they were building up just something, and then the third season they were like, let's not do that anymore, and then they just undid it. Like they remember that first episode of season three where they like they just they had like a big thing that they were building up to, and then they just like did it, did away with it in one episode, and then from there on that it was like kind of like we adventures.
Speaker 5: Was it, because like I feel like the whole arcs of Jerry and uh, what's the wife's name?
Speaker 1: Can't remember the name? Well, that's kind of thing.
Speaker 3: They just fell back into doing the same thing again. But like so they reset for no reason, but.
Speaker 5: Then there was like it but then no, because right didn't they don't they still have issues and then there's like a clone and all that shit. Yeah, like it was a mess. Yeah, I feel like all that stuff was you know, I just thought it.
Speaker 3: Was simpler before though, because it was just Rick versus the Shadow Government yeah, and now it's like there's a fucking clone, and I.
Speaker 5: Guess I have to rewatch because I kind of just don't remember. And that's the thing. It's not as impactful. I guess I'm behind like maybe a season. But I do watch it.
Speaker 1: I do get laughs out of it, and they're off the funny sequences, like the one where they're like, this jumping is vad acid but it's actually a giant Vater season and.
Speaker 3: That was ago.
Speaker 1: I remember that was.
Speaker 3: Like that was one of the episodes of people were like, yeah, seasons whatever, this is a good episode though, Yeah, but like that first season and the second season are so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it was an interimentional cable. The first international cable had me crying, cracked me up so hot.
Speaker 5: It was unlike ball Ball Faller's was was it literal? I thought that was the actual show or was that was then the cable?
Speaker 1: That was?
Speaker 3: That was the cable it became. I'm sure it became. I forget I remember seeing it.
Speaker 1: Recurring dimensional cable was the thing where they went and they found out Beth and Jerry universe where they didn't get married, and like Jerry's a famous actor and Beth is like a fucking world class fucking sign.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's at all it is.
Speaker 1: You could be right. I don't know, but was the first one. The second one was when like that was the subplot. Yeah, remember well that was one of the things I was going on because I remember like, get them demons, get them, drag them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the guys, the guy doing stand up and he's like, he's like, get them rip his sole out. I love the idea of just having some drunk dude riff in a booth and then having to animate it. That's what made it funny. Yeah, I think imp show is really really good. It's very few shows that do it that well.
Speaker 4: After season two though, I kind of don't just show.
Speaker 5: The house was a house Hunters. I think it was in like the second episode of the Interventual came House thing. It was like house Hunters and these these fucking rednecks like hunting houses and there's a house like it had like eyes and ship like oh and there is shooting house.
Speaker 3: Stupid, it's dumb ship that we would here. Yeah, told this was like I remember seeing in twenty fourteen, twenty thirteen, when that first that show first came out. I remember that being like kind of like, whoa, I can't believe something this stupid is being treated this seriously. And then immediately got the Session one saw ship.
Speaker 1: That ship, I think that ship did damage to the series.
Speaker 3: That was the That was the That was definitely that was the sause.
Speaker 1: It wasn't their fault. It was their fault, like they they didn't even make it a big deal in the series.
Speaker 5: That was a big deal. That was clearly something cathartic to somebody. I don't know who wrote that specifically in the show. There was someone who clearly really loved the Session one sauce right right, and then just put it in there just to tell everybody, because I would do stuff like that too, like say talking about the Powerpuff Girl villains, like that's my thing, right, I want to if I had a larger platform kind of like this, I guess right, let me put this in here and then get people to do some research or something. But not like imagine having like dumb fucking kids showing up and like the the guy that was doing the bit we're reading on.
Speaker 1: The McDonald's and stuff. That was that that really damned That was season three. It was not and pickle Rick was funny. I think it was funny, but it was also like pickle Rick was fine.
Speaker 5: I didn't have a It was the fans that really did. It was in the show. If the fans didn't react in such a stupid way. I didn't see anything in the.
Speaker 1: Show was stupid. That was the point of it. And it's so to be fucking dumb. I think that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I this show started taking itself too seriously. I think in some way, I like, what are you talking about? Yeah, because that weird pile Rick episode was also a therapy.
Speaker 1: He'd rather but I'd rather do anything.
Speaker 5: It was the beauty of that show where they had like these very like say Rick, I remember there was a point where he was like about to kill himself and this was that great Like there was very I.
Speaker 3: Was thought it was like one bit, you know, it wasn't like the whole central thesis and like the conclusion of an episode.
Speaker 1: Maybe because I also felt like that the.
Speaker 5: Like woven the when the when the dog took over the world, like I thought that the like it had like.
Speaker 1: Or even in the concept with everything kept they kept doing diverging things. I kept sputting and everything like that. And then when Rick was about the he was like please God, say me, please God. Then as soon as he gets said fuck you got suck my dick and he flew away. And I'm like, that's fucking funny, because no matter how as you are, whenever ship gets really bad, you're like, wow, Dominic, the old backup, like help me out the last ditch. Ever, I never felt that really well yeah, I mean I don't know because I just don't actually think right, so I can't.
Speaker 3: Specifically remember like I told you about when I was on the plane right and the oxygen mask came down.
Speaker 4: It was like a fucking malfunctioned in the plane.
Speaker 1: So it was scary, but I was.
Speaker 5: Just like, well, yeah, if you think you're gonna like I had the moment too where I thought my head was gonna get crushed by the waits where a guy mis boded me wasn't paying attention, and when it was yeah, I talked about that, and I didn't feel any paddic. It was just acceptance, Oh here we go, I like, we do the show in this fucking as This.
Speaker 1: Is actually news, is it? So apparently there's been a huge layoff at not muffled rivals what you call it. The people that made it. The whole directing team got laid off. Why Netty's huge line wide layoffs. That's serious.
Speaker 3: That makes no sense, all right, Yeah, I mean it's not.
Speaker 1: It's talking about layouts and how fucked everything is. The whole American directing team is like, well, get raped. You guys can't buy food now. Not to mention, everything's on up in price quite a bit.
Speaker 5: Actually, I almost bought these stickers, but that decided I decided not to.
Speaker 1: There's these sticks.
Speaker 5: I logged on I updated TikTok because it's back on the store, and the first thing that popped up was this lady selling these Trump stickers that like you can slap by the grocery prices, where I was saying like, hey, yeah, y'all really thought it was like one of those things, like oh, y'all really thought I was gonna do something about this, like that's cute. It is just like one of those like it was. It gave me a chuckle and I was gonna support her. But then I was like, I don't know if this is this might be a Chinese person, you know what, I don't know if it's a real person.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite things recently is like the Fell for It Again Award. Have you seen that?
Speaker 1: Yes, the dudes like loaded with Fell for It Again. Its ribbons say it is forty four dollars for a slice of bread. Yesterday, what else happened, Yeah, the whole thing about the removing taxes on on tips what there was supposed to be. That was one of the huge things he said. He was like, I'm gonna remove taxes. Yeah, he wasn't gonna do that, And it was another thing there was gonna be on overtime as well too for those and yeah, well I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well they're like good, oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: There, you know everything I hated. God, damn it.
Speaker 3: Man, it's whatever. At this point, it's just look, look, I've said it before. I've said it before.
Speaker 5: The uh, the being being growing up in America, You're you're prone to most people that you know, you're prone to just believe whatever because that's just the culture. So what are you gonna do? How are you gonna fix that? When the foundation is just going up and it's like, hey, magic and talking animals are real, Like, how do you can't you can. It's it's how do you how do you get around that?
Speaker 3: There's also just like the conformity of nonconformity, you know what I mean, or like the idea of like, oh, I'm gonna believe the exact opposite of this thing, and that makes me smart, you know what I mean. The government says that these I'll just believe the exact apposite. Was like, that's the same. Then that's the same thing as just believing what they say without you, right, because because you would just do a verse psychology if you're the government right exactly exactly. But the thing is, it pisses me off that they don't even fucking believe that because the government is now the person that they love. Yeah, it's like, yeah, you see this guy said so when when when when Trump said, oh, you can't break any laws if you're saving the country, which is you know, sound the fucking alarms, sound the dictatorial alarms to say I can't break laws if I'm saving your country, Like you know, like that's a that's an absolutely Like I said, you know that they would freak out if Obama or fucking or or Brandon said it or whatever. They would fucking be losing their fucking minds. But now their dad said it, and this guy was like.
Speaker 1: We're with you.
Speaker 3: You're are walking Constitution, And I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is getting this is burn that paper up.
Speaker 5: It's getting weird fast, Like it's getting weirder in a way that I didn't see it turning.
Speaker 1: Like I thought, like, there's gonna be some people to be like.
Speaker 3: It's a little, it's so crazy, it's a little but like to just kind of don't you're right about that. I'm just wondering, like, but there's a part of me that thinks he'll tell them to put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. For America, I would be if this ends downtown people, this ends like a Jones sound situation, Oh my god, Thank god.
Speaker 1: That they won't do it, But I think a lot more they'll do. I think a lot more would do it than you'd be like, wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I think would do it. Look in the in the in the context of h or say doing it like actually jonestown, doing an actual like kool aid or type of poison that I think it would be.
Speaker 1: The vast majority of women do it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, a gun, the gun in the mouth. That's that's probably yeah, less than fifty. It'd be more fifty more than way more than you'd be like this is crazy that many days, but that'd also be it. That'd be like, oh, we have to work up, we have to leave America now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that means they'll a lot of them will do anything else.
Speaker 3: I did see people already going like U he who uh, you can't break laws if you're saving in your country.
Speaker 4: And it's just like a picture of Luigi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's already like I mean, you could twist that into so many different things.
Speaker 5: That's the whole that's the whole, entire reason why it's like, oh, saying somebody like somebody who has uh, one of the most powerful positions in the world, that is an insane thing to say, and it just, you know, what makes me sad. Alex Jones is somebody who everybody knows is insane. But when I got on his radar because I saw I saw his what was it called the Obama Deception, I was like, fuck is this And then there were some points in there that I'm like, oh, this is really interesting. I didn't know about some of this stuff, and so I checked out his show and that was around the time when he had like Charlie Sheen and all that Tiger blood should happen. So I was like, what the fuck is happening? And then he went on the View and started talking about a Million Dead I rackis, and I'm like, he went on the View once he interviewed h Charlie Sheen. The view was like we got to talk to this fucking guy. What the hell, what's going on? Because Charlie Sheen was a big star and all this shit, And then he went on and started spouting off. I'm sure there was other crazy shit that he said, but I just remember him talking about, you know, the military industrial complex on the View, A Million Dead I rackis this and then and they're like, hold on, slow down, We're gonna let you speak. But they were trying to ask him questions. He was like, I don't get a fuck. I'm gonna say this and this and that, and I'm like this is insane. So at the time I thought I was like, this guy's like, uh, there's some good in him, right And at the time, actually he made like anti police state documentaries and I was like, this guy seems even keel. He's insane, but he seems like he's gonna attack anybody who's threatening the government. And then Trump showed up and I don't know if like a penis shaped gun win in his mouth and he was like, you're you're you're gonna stop all that because what's happening right now? I think Alex Jones would rip his heart out and be like America's done and just die or something, because the way that he used to act, there's the most unconstitutional they ever heard. Oh, it would be like Bush. He'd be shitting on Bush and the Patriot Act and all this stuff, and like there's just the craziest draconian shit. And then like, literally, what's happening right now? And I'm like that, nigga, I haven't heard a word from that dude now to be ferri'es off of every platform. But you'd still think he would somehow get up into the surface and be like wow, like the.
Speaker 3: Fucking anglerfish, Yeah, you're just like that.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, oh.
Speaker 3: Man, did you see that, by the way, that angler Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: No, They're like they found a new one.
Speaker 3: They know this is like it went viral a couple of days ago. There's like this black anglerfish and they found it swimming up to the surface, which they don't do. That's why it was like just sturbing and like weird swimming to the serve. And then it died at the service. So there was all these like these like Pixar kind of stories about It's like, oh, he flew up to the surface and died. It was like, oh, what a beautiful, sad kind of story. And then like you're not supposed to be there.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they're like.
Speaker 3: You know that, you know, the idea, the general vibe of like a Pixar story like that.
Speaker 1: It's like, my life is over. I want to see the sun, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But like I saw a picture of this anglerfish in like some dude's hand.
Speaker 1: Brother, you're horrifying looking.
Speaker 3: No, they're so underwhelmingly small. In my mind, an angler fish is quite big. I wouldn't say like a shark or anything.
Speaker 1: No, they're like they're a huge one. So I'm sure of it.
Speaker 3: Dude, this one in a vacuum in the ocean. It looks big, but like you see it in some dude's hand, it's literally like this big.
Speaker 1: I must have been a small one. I've definitely, I'm sure I've seen big ones.
Speaker 3: How do you know that?
Speaker 1: Though? Well so now I well, I guess we would have to have a dia them.
Speaker 5: I for sure would imagine that they're bigger than that too, based on how some of them were drawn in certain things or like attacking other stuff.
Speaker 1: For sure. Yeah, but look up how.
Speaker 3: Big an angler fish is? Because that fucked me up because I'm like, it could be a baby, but like it could Like but now I'm thinking, like I've never seen an anglerfish next to something else that I know the size of. You know what I mean, I haven't seen an anglerfish next day at four feet four feet long, that's how long they can guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that's that's better.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was about to be like, yo, this is fucking That's about what I thought, right, But like I was distressing when I saw how small.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it was a baby and nobody said it was a baby.
Speaker 3: Stupidity baby, just like what's that?
Speaker 1: What's going on up there? The fact that a deep sea oh my god, there looks so offensive. There's such an offensive design.
Speaker 3: They look they're designed they almost you know the flamethrower, how they always used to paint that thing, but like the dragon thing, they look almost designed like one of those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're like they're designed to be. Like I really hate feeling that my inside of me. I hate Oh my im talking about it right now. I feel like there's fire in my arm.
Speaker 5: I hope he gets taken out by a giant squid, like somehow it's poetic. It would be a poetic be like we're gonna have a snark tank cruise. You know, we're gonna do a cruise.
Speaker 1: And we're as a prank, we're gonna flip the boat. Yeah, I feel like that's why I avoid. I feel like I feel like because even I don't even when I go to the beach, has looked at it like angrily. I'm like, I know what's in there. I know it's a there's like there's like a fucking giant eyeball like that blinks.
Speaker 3: I pretty much never there. I pretty much never go into the part of the beach. Fuck, No, I don't see the point.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 5: The last time I did that was I remember specifically, it was like twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: I was I was.
Speaker 5: I was swim with a friend of mine that she loved the ocean and was like, let's go, and I was like, and I'm feeling all the seaweeds slap me and ship and I'm like, bro, I don't know if there's a seaweed or if there's a jellyfish that decided not to sting me.
Speaker 1: You know, it's threatening everything about it. I don't go into the water because I know the sea pedophiles are there and I don't want to do with sea pedophile aquatic pedophiles. They're fucking dangerous. But are you are you assuming that you're like a child they're gonna get you, or what are you saying? I don't know something about these boyish what they want? They want?
Speaker 3: They just want me, particularly child sized penis. Man, is that you've been lying the entire time. It's real tiny and curbs so funny.
Speaker 5: Like you're like, you're so you're so tall, you're so big and your dick is so small.
Speaker 1: That's so unfortunate.
Speaker 5: You know who said we just rain dropped him because he said to himself that he has a or I guess people have seen it the amazing atheist because there's a video of him, not the banana because I I don't know if I've never seen that. I don't know if that's around, but somebody blurred out him uh pouring hot water on his dick. There's a there's videos of people made documentaries of him, and then he's just like it's all blurred out, and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, it's so fucking funny, because you know, what do you call that? Is that sadism or mas masts whichever one that masochism is towards yourself.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I always get that mixed up. Yeah, but that that I only know.
Speaker 3: That because there's there's a Seinefeld joke about like, what's the difference between uh, a dentist and a sadist? Newer magazines, which sucks. I always hated that joke. Like that's why I know what to say.
Speaker 1: It is newer magazines. That's so dumb.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that's I'm sure somebody's gonna look at up that sh It's funny, like there was something funny about it because it's not like it's oh, I don't think it's third degree burns hot. So he's like screaming, He's like screaming and away he's like making painful news.
Speaker 1: But also I think I think I think third degree is like it doesn't even really hurt anymore. You're just you're just taking a lot of damn first degree.
Speaker 5: Yes, in that In this I hate how sometimes like saying law degree is worse than third right, that it pives me the.
Speaker 1: Laws you're most close to it. I guess that's why the most like intimate is the law. But I think in general things that are higher or worse, it's it's it's it's a stupid it just I hate that it depends. Law is meant to confuse you. Also, like by by definition supposed to be confused, you're not meant to know your rights. Yeah, that's literally actually literally, that's why it's written in Latin so much. Yes, why it's like why the fuck is there Latin? And why is it Latin in America where we don't speak a Latin language. It is truly fun like why is that? Like why is that? You know?
Speaker 5: What annoys me even more? You know, there's like people like RFK Junior that are like, oh, I know so much. He is a lawyer, so he actually probably knows more about the law, but he pretends to know more about fucking science. Yeah, and that I've noticed that about all those insane people, where I don't really see any of those people being like, oh well, constitutionally, this is this is that like, but they always when it comes to vaccines or something, they're like, oh well, And I'm like, what.
Speaker 1: The is going? Is the thing where you talk to a Christian about fucking you talked to a Christian about fucking like gender stuff And it's like, you're a you're you are a pastor, you are not a scientist and nigg you don't know nothing about another. This is not your feel this is not where you're at, not to mention, not to mention where you're you're in your religion. It quite literally says it's not your job to care about this. Here's supposed to be good along the ride. It's it's it's such insanity. And every time I've like, I remember when I was younger and I had a consciation about gay people to my pastor and he was like, it's wrong and it's against God's Well I'm all right, cool, so why do you care this against God's will? Like? What doesn't God the one's gonna judge us, and it's like, yeah, so when why do you care? Because it when's God, why do you cares? Like it offends God to like God be the one to punish it if it's a problem.
Speaker 3: And it's like it's crazy. I just had a this is completely aside, a really intense uh visual of like ripping your ear off like a hangnail, and it took your eyes with it, like like it.
Speaker 1: Was like a raccoon.
Speaker 5: Would it take like this the lids though, Yeah, I guess I guess not in my hallucination, like you're something. It's the vacuum of the of ripping it so fast I took the eyes out.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's great anyway, Yeah that works.
Speaker 1: That would suck because I lose my eyes is the only good trait to have it.
Speaker 5: It would be like a reverse raccoon you have, Like it's like when it's like karun. Yeah, so like but it's just that one coon rat that actually sounds better.
Speaker 1: I don't know, a coon rest sounds African, which are racist. Yeah, is that what it was?
Speaker 5: And then you know those bumpkins were like what the coonra and like I don't know, like do you mean rock coon or something?
Speaker 1: What you're saying, I'm trying to get up to a high level of Cooner race relation soon. I want to be want to get really coon man, you want to level you want to level it up? Yeah, good idea, good idea, good idea because I've never I've never been a coonish person. I'm trying to well start want to start a channel, Yeah, coon maxing the name of the channels coon max coon Maxing Gaming. How long would people? Do you think people would get it? I mean either they probably wouldn't get it.
Speaker 4: It would be hard for people not to get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the second one person he says it.
Speaker 3: It's kind of the secrets out. It's kind of the problem now with doing anything like that is that, like it's almost like the the Eric Andre problem, you know, where like you can't have he can't write the same kind of thing.
Speaker 1: As season one.
Speaker 4: Again, I think it's over it. I think, well, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think it's a but.
Speaker 3: Even if even let's see, let's let's say potentially even if it wasn't or let's say maybe it is, I don't know, you can't get that back again. That's like a genie out of the bottle type of situation where like you couldn't keep that going for a long time anyway because everybody's in on it. It's like Ali g Also, yeah, it was just like it was over at a certain point.
Speaker 1: The interesting thing it uh it actually.
Speaker 5: It's so it's still it still works to a certain extent because they still don't know what the fuck's gonna happen. Yeah, and the bits are still funny to me. The problem was how much the people involved have changed. Like I missed the original band. Hannibal's gone, and so like they had that Felipe guy that Fluffy made a famous what's his name? Gabriel Gracie's not Gabriel Glaciers, but his friend.
Speaker 1: He had a friend name. I think I just said, is what the fluffy? Did I say his name?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 5: The Fluffy is the guy Fluffy is Gabriel Glaciers, Felipe, That's right, Felipe his friend. So he uh took uh Hannibal's place and was not even fucking like Jojo this the other day just randomly just brought up the fuck. It was like Morpheus and he was like rapping the Morpheus orphices Walruses there's that fucking he's like just freeze. He's like comes out of like a coffin or something, and then he's like fucking Morpheus, but he's also like just it's the most absurd, fucking like one of the bits on that show. And I mean there was many of them though, but it's I missed the old band. Like there was a guy that would play sacks that Jillian Julian BARBERI was on. She was like she was obviously in on it. She was like being all stupid and ship and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, hey, can you help me kill myself? And like that. It was so unan I had to turn it off sometimes where he's like that. He was like one of like the pass I don't know what he was. Asian guys was dark. There's a there's a scene in that that that's so funny where like where like he's doing a stand up joke and it's really bad and the one guy comes on stage and tries to kill him. I don't think that is one of the that is seen all of them that is sn I know. I like, and then you gotta keep your set going. You gotta be like, WHOA, what's up with that guy. You know, you don't break character, you don't like freak out. You just keep your set going and you flow from there. And it's like he almost got assassinated.
Speaker 5: There's the the Ninja they'd be like the Ninja Warriors, but it's like with rappers. It was like what was it called, like Ninja Rap Warriors.
Speaker 1: I can't remember. They did Joey Badass, They did a separate.
Speaker 5: There was a lot of prominent rappers and like he actually funks with them. They'll taste fucking That was so funny. Mouse traps, like they have to walk on a beam blindfolded and they have to freestyle and it's like fucking like mouse traps on the floor.
Speaker 1: They're getting taste same. I didn't see that. That's great, man. I the best The best gag is when they tut Seth Rogen's phone actual phone number on fucking television.
Speaker 3: Was that real?
Speaker 1: That was real? He put his real phone number. Seth Rogan tweeted about it. He was like, dude, that was my real phone and people were quiet to change my number. That is crazy.
Speaker 3: That show, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: That show, like the first season, it like it it's the second season is probably my favorite, But the first one is yeah, because there's a so the Asian dude. He so they have on Loof Forigno and then Lugo thinks it's gonna be a real interview, and then they bring out, like while Loof was saying something ladies and gentlemen, the Hulk, and they bring up.
Speaker 6: That Asian dude painted green like the Hulk, and then he's basically sitting like on Lou like he's so like touching him and he's like, I'm serious, like you're gonna have to move her.
Speaker 5: I'm like, he's getting so upset, and the Asian guy's getting a little closer closer, and he's getting visually upset like he's gonna attack him, and it's so uncomfortable, but it's it's so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: Dude, It is great. I like some of the on the street stuff to the.
Speaker 3: Cop beating up the car and where it's like he's beating up a police car and the cop comes up. He's like, what do you day?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: So badass ship, that's what you do it and it joins in and everybody's like, what the It's fun. It's a fun show. I haven't sat through all of it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's it's a quick, it's a quick it's a quick, really quick play do it real fast. I like having things left of those things that I haven't seen that I think you.
Speaker 1: See you've seen the genetic Curdy one.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that was one of the first ones.
Speaker 1: I say, that's fun that's it's funny.
Speaker 3: But she does a face. I don't know exactly how to mimic it, but there's like a face where he's like he's right up there, her lip does this thing and it is terrifying her, and she's like, just it is so funny, it is so funny.
Speaker 1: And then saying something like that. I remember saying her and the time.
Speaker 5: It was like, oh, the talked about her nudes like droppings while I wasn't nud just like I was in my underwear. And then it was like I think he was trying to say, like it was it this It was like a fucking picture of Obama. It was like a photoshop picture of Obama naked and ship that he kept bringing through.
Speaker 3: That was a It's brilliant. I just don't know how sort of describe.
Speaker 1: I think the idea of making celebrities uncomfortable just feels good to watch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's good because the traditional interviews are I've never the only time I've ever liked a celebrity interview is when it's like a Bill Burr or something, because Bill Burr is just he's being Bill Burr. Like Bill Burr doing Conan was always.
Speaker 3: They're doing stand up to Yeah, basically.
Speaker 1: That was great.
Speaker 5: But usually when it's just a celebrity and I can't watch himmy found I'm sorry, I just can't.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't. He didn't. I don't know why he really. He annoys me.
Speaker 3: They're all the worst ones for different reasons. It's funny, like Jimmy Fallon is the worst because he's just kind of like annoying to watch. Colbert is also the worst because he's just a bad interviewer.
Speaker 5: I guess he's I liked him when you did the Colbert Report because he was playing the character. Yeah he Republican.
Speaker 3: But I was just like some generic Christian Democrats and it's just like I don't really care.
Speaker 4: I don't care what you have to say about anything.
Speaker 5: I've never watched any of them because I I did only care about him as a Colbert.
Speaker 3: I tried to watch some of them, and I was just like, this isn't this is not it.
Speaker 1: Man. I can't stand Bill Maher. I want to I want to fight him Bill. Bill.
Speaker 4: Bill mar is annoying Bill.
Speaker 1: I want to fight him. He annoys me so much. He's just he was pandering.
Speaker 5: He was like, Oh, I'm losing money, I'm gonna I'm gonna toe the line. I'm gonna be centering. He's kind of center right.
Speaker 3: I'm on my fucking he. The problem with him is that I'm gonna pause for five seconds when I wait for you to applaud me. Bro.
Speaker 5: Do you watch watch Last Week, Tonight or whatever with John Oliver ever seeing any of those?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I do, because they're actually informative. They're very good. Sometimes his jokes are really nice.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 3: It's confusing too, because I actually think he is funny, like on the Daily Show and he would do the Daily Show stuff. Yah, he cracked me the funk up. I still think about, like even what he was subbing for John Stewart because he was doing some movie or something. Yeah, this thing, and I mentioned this on the show before, but he was like he says something along the lines of like he compared some sound like it's like the sound and asthmatic kitten makes when it tries to breathe, and like it was such an accurate comparison it fucking killed me.
Speaker 1: But then like it's it's hit or miss that show. He's a little too doomer. Sometimes that's my problem with him. He gets My issue with him is that, like there's a joke.
Speaker 3: There's a recurring format of joke on that show that bothers me where it's like they'll invent some bullshit character and then he'll talk off to the screen like it's like, oh, don't do that, Winkles, put that down, Winkles, And it's like you don't got to invent stop it.
Speaker 1: Stop with this.
Speaker 4: It's excruciatingly millennial.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen uh, luckily, I guess Luckily for myself, I haven't. I haven't ran into that as of recent. Maybe they're like, oh this is gay.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 3: I watch a lot of them, so like maybe maybe they maybe they cut him down in recent Yeah, it might just be me.
Speaker 5: I just I'm not running to them because I don't see all of them. I guess I see the ones that really pick my edges like the most like pressing pressing issues that are more pressing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: The only thing that bothers me is I watched the most of them during COVID and it was solid because there was no audience, right. And the thing that's really insane to me, and I can't figure out why they do this is they they invite the audience, and the audience want to laugh or they want to cheer, and motherfucker bulldozes through his fucking when he's reading, and I'm like, why is the audience there? So, first of all, the audience is kind of clouding the audio a little bit because he doesn't pause for he doesn't pause for effect, he doesn't pause for like, say, the audience are going woo because he says there's a really good punchline or something said, and he just keeps going. And Yeah, I don't understand why would you have the audience there if you're not going to adhere to them being there, because it's basically you're trying to get.
Speaker 3: Them to stop. But I'm like, but that's what they're there for. I think that's part of it, though. I think that part of it is that that kind of back and forth between dot because I do remember those COVID episodes and I found them really fucking awkward. Actually, he's just clearly delivering punchlines to a camera with no feedback. Well that's how it happened, but like he literally does that like the way. To me, it's like, you know how, like, okay, you don't hear the audience laughter in a sitcom where supposed ben audience there, it's fucking jarring. Yeah, And then there's one that's clearly designed without an audience. He does his bits as if the audience isn't there. He doesn't pause for them at all. Like say, I watched Don Shoe in the Daily Show. He always pauses for the audience. He'll sometimes even do awkward things to incite a little bit more because he's playing to the crowd.
Speaker 5: He literally ignores the crowd. And yeah, it's insanity to me where I'm like why because I hate that they clap and they go whoo, and they're and then like he'll say something clever and then they'll be clapping, and then he's kind of like trying to quiet them the fuck down so we can keep going. And I'm like, just don't fucking have them there. It's just me, though, Yeah, I fucking hate that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like the soundscape is very specific, and I feel like I'm so used to him and those people doing things in front of an audience that when you when they're subtracted, it kind of feels like.
Speaker 5: A shitty YouTube video. Yeah, I'm like, I could do this better if this is the case. I mean, yeah, I just I feel I feel very different about that. I really I hate. I just don't understand his formulas, I guess, is what I'm saying. Because if the audience is there, you're kind of supposed to play to them, to the crowd.
Speaker 1: It's kind of the point like imagine us.
Speaker 5: Imagine that we do another live show and then we're just talking, and then it's as literally we don't even know that there's people sitting in front of us. That's you're acknowledging that they're there. John Oliver literally acts it behaves like they're not there. Yeah, Like, even though the crowd is erupted in sharing that applause, he'll get a little bit louder to talk over them and keep bulldozing through a set, And I'm like, why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: I've seen him address them a couple of times, but it's like, you know.
Speaker 1: It is so few and far. Yeah, I just don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I guess I just don't understand it. I don't understand why.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 5: It is really the question to me, because it's not you understand why what you're saying. Yeah, John Stewart has not you understand why anybody else has an audience?
Speaker 1: They're there, all those guys, John Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Semen Coombert. What are all of them? From the daily shows and like the Daily Reports? What are their other names? Is there's one that I like?
Speaker 3: I got his name names there's Trevor noa, uh, that's kind of it.
Speaker 1: Really, that's true, Like Trevor. I like Trevor as a person. I just think that he think.
Speaker 4: He's as good in that role though.
Speaker 1: Oh I well, to be fair, I didn't. I was even I was referred to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah I was.
Speaker 1: I was referred to as a person. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't really watch him that much in the when he was doing it.
Speaker 1: He didn't really.
Speaker 4: I think i'vemember seeing what of his stand up said that was pretty okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think he's funny. But I think unfortunately he's he's not he's not comedic enough to do a stand up. But I think he's like, I think his nature is to be informative, and it's like, that's not what people want.
Speaker 3: There's this guy who's really popping right now.
Speaker 1: You can't be informative.
Speaker 3: There's this stand up guy who's popping right now. He's a Daily Show contributor. I can't remember his fucking name.
Speaker 1: Although the thin black guy has the dreads. Yeah, he's mad funny.
Speaker 3: I don't agree.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: I think I'm confused by him because he just he does like he goes up and he does like a Dave Chappelle kind of like telling a story type thing. But it's like it's more of a story than it is funny. But he's not old enough to really have any wisdom behind it, so it just kind of comes across as like you're trying to It doesn't at it.
Speaker 4: It doesn't strike me as like comedy.
Speaker 1: I think, I think informative comedy is this not really I think it's useful, but the problem is that in formative comedy falls short from more like experience is going to be funnier then information. You know, people are not there to learn. People say they come there to learn, but that's not what they're really there exactly. But people people try would say daily to learn. I want to see John Stewart. I guess I don't know. I personally befer like if I want to. I want to hear people's opinions about stuff. But that's for me and TikTok, right, Like I've kind of not used tik talk anymorecause I keep getting redharded the same like liberal ship that I already agree with, Like I already agree with you. You have to like search stuff and change your algorithm if you want to change like already, like I already understand and believe it's already know about these things. I look into it myself, you know, I'm alostly like when like people are like literally literally just keeps getting like anti fucking anti right wing bullsh It's like, honey, you're just regards chaining the same ideas, and I think they're gonna stress you out, are still going to be there. You can't keep looking at that ship is gonna make you go crazy. But it's the algorithm. It's like, oh you like this this one time, I'm gonna give you this.
Speaker 5: Strike again, you have to go out of your way to change it. That's that's how it works.
Speaker 1: But I absoutely don't want to go look up right wing bullshit because that's just insane.
Speaker 5: What doesn't have to be It doesn't have to be political. It's like what it's whenever on whenever I take a break on YouTube, my algorithm changes. So, for example, I'll go on a little true crime binge and then it's just recommending me all the true crime stuff. But then once I'm done with that and I'm like, okay, I'm starting to have nightmares. Then I switch it.
Speaker 1: Up, so have I get fucking Joe Rogan esque like fucking alpha fucking shit all the time, and I'm like not interested. I never I get it all the time, and I keep getting not interested in and I'm like, is this really really?
Speaker 5: You're probably liking misogynistic stuff I like about like video games and like swords and stuff. And then it's like Joe Rogan being like, I swear.
Speaker 1: I've literally never been I never get I get it all the time, and I think it's because of the fact that there's some sort of through line between us. If I do, like is there people you're following that are fucking like dumb asses that are all alpha or something, because they'll do that too.
Speaker 5: I don't think, oh, more like the people follow there's something going on because I'm not.
Speaker 1: I feel like in my recent years, I don't follow anything that's like even promotely near that stuff. But I think what happens that a lot of weves are just kind of crazy angry at the world in cells also, so there's a there's a through line between both of them.
Speaker 3: The world is angry at them.
Speaker 1: All that is possible.
Speaker 5: The weave thing is a thing I'd never consider because I don't really follow like that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: I get chucked that all the time. Like I'm pretty sure right now, if I go through my YouTube shorts, eventually i'll see some like maybe athletes too, like some athletics.
Speaker 3: Athletes sports. Yeah you're fucked. Yeah, I don't get any of that because I don't care about any of.
Speaker 1: That about Lonzo Ball. Like the next thing is gonna be is gonna be about some fucking how women are discover of the earth.
Speaker 5: Like that whole Yeah, yeah, you're gonna yeah, you're gonna fall fucking Lonzo.
Speaker 1: It's not even them, They're not even bad kids. Is their fucking dad? Their dad is kind of a jackass.
Speaker 5: I feel like that in one of them get like remember one of them got was stealing ship in China, even though like rich ass family baby a Lamello or something llow terrible idea. It's just you know, Neppo fucking kids stealing.
Speaker 1: Ship classic it. It really is though.
Speaker 5: It's like they're like, ah, they have to prove that they're like hood or something, even though I'm like, why who cares? You have everything you want here? I want to I want to do the opposite. I'm like, I'm not doing nothing. Ever, you go have you go steal peasant. I'm gonna chill and eat what what do they eat? Like come and the caviar and make together on I think it's.
Speaker 4: A come caviar mix.
Speaker 5: It's gotta be your horse com that's worth one hundred thousand dollars, the strongest horse in the world.
Speaker 1: And then the drinking it to fourteen.
Speaker 3: They took fourteen hours and seventy horses to fill this fucking tank.
Speaker 5: That's not so much money like prize racing horses millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: To come to Drenk free horses. Is there still millions of dollars in racing? No, I think there's no horses left. Yeah, actually the fuck I forgot? Yeah? The horses, Yeah, they go extenc Horses are horses. An you haven't heard that one song? Horses are in dangered?
Speaker 3: Where have all the horses gone?
Speaker 1: Where have they're in dangerous? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And that nuts?
Speaker 1: What do you mean like maybe wild horses are in dangerous there there?
Speaker 4: I think like I think maybe like ten thousand in the left.
Speaker 1: That's so stupid. I'm not even not talking. Okay, can you well, what do you mean there's not horses left? Look it up. I'm not because I quite literally know they're not. There's literally only ten they're actually ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Fuck I just felt it.
Speaker 1: I just felt it. I can feel horses. The problem is we.
Speaker 3: Haven't figured out how to not use horses for horse power.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of the issue, is that every end, every is fifty horses.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine every time you can make a car that make an end to come on, somebody, some fucking shaman comes in, does a rich what the horses souls? What do you think like when they say fucking seven hundred horsepower.
Speaker 3: It's seven hundred horses in that engine, literally screaming.
Speaker 5: The locking around when you're revving is souls of a horse.
Speaker 3: That's actually seven hundred screaming horses. It's not actually like a little explosions.
Speaker 1: That is insane. They steal horses soul.
Speaker 3: Is it really crazier than your car is powered by tiny explosions?
Speaker 1: It's not that much, not that much crazier. Look, I'll let you finish. I mean it's not that much.
Speaker 5: Look I'm not trying to bring it back, but it's not that much crazier than just you know, you read the Holy Bible. I mean, let's be real. It's like if if you told someone that they're like bullshit, and I'm like, the Bible makes sense, nigga, let's can you pleat like nigga, come on, look man, the man.
Speaker 1: Can we at least just say that this is goofy you believing? Will be like, oh, there's not more than two genders and trades can't exist. Meanwhile, they believe in a talking bush and a magical Jewish man.
Speaker 4: He's probably a guy in a bush.
Speaker 3: I mean some really I would like to see like an interesting I would love to see like the stories of the Bible represented as they are told, but explain in a way that would realistically make sense. Like there's some guy in a bush like whispering to some guy on.
Speaker 1: It that nigga just high. That's all I would probably probably there probably does.
Speaker 4: But I've literally seen that before.
Speaker 3: Well we've all been like, we've all been like, if you if you have certain certain type of thing right, you will see that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw a burning bush once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I feel like really on fire because it was because I set a bush on fire to be fair, but so okay, so started. I forgot that I did that immediately, I was like, whoa, who did that? I wouldn't want to. I want to, like, I would love how can we ta get that abiliity a couple weeks the past? Oh it wasn't even not long ago. Yeah I think it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh oh palisades, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Nah, if you started that, you'd be the most galactic piece of ship. Do you imagine?
Speaker 5: I remember hearing Joe Rogan talking about podcast saying those homeless people, but it was actually.
Speaker 1: You're describing you. It was just a fucking guy his long hair and glasses, you know, most people.
Speaker 3: And it's unfortunate that homeless people do set fires.
Speaker 1: They do set fires. Yeah that's true.
Speaker 3: But like because our friend works a friend of ours works in uh Park Park department. She's telling me about like, uh yeah, we they just set fire.
Speaker 1: It's kind of crazy, but like not like to burnt it down or they actually for no reason. Sometimes sometimes it does happen, Okay, So well, okay they are I don't know if it's.
Speaker 4: Like ninety percent of cases, but like it's it's more than you.
Speaker 1: It's very funny how like fires and it's like, yeah, remember the winds that were whooped through the city that were like, I don't know, causing fires, kanonic there were two million an hour mile winds. That'd be fucking so million that'd be the end of civilization. Literally, what do you mean two million miles an hour wins Well, million miles per hour is so much faster than you understand. It's something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm saying too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it becomes so fast that it kind of cancels it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it becomes slow again.
Speaker 1: It comes so fast you die and resurrect and die resurrect.
Speaker 3: Think about it like this, you know how like if a road has like holes in it, the slower you go, the more uh, the more damage that.
Speaker 1: Hole will do to your vehicle. I think that's not true.
Speaker 4: I think it literally is actually the slower you go, the slower.
Speaker 3: You get, like, if you're going fast enough, you can glide over the hole without actually being damaged by it.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: It's literally basic physics actually, but like yes, well, yeah, the the year because what why do bumps?
Speaker 1: Well, like gravity, I guess because you're moving faster, you're technically escaping a little bit by like a margin.
Speaker 4: That's so like, were you about to compare it to bumps?
Speaker 1: I was, was right because isn't the same content, But it's still it's still a version of the road to which you're driving on.
Speaker 3: No, but kingson my goodness, Like a bump is the exact opposite, but it's it's it's.
Speaker 1: Still an obstruction to the path.
Speaker 4: There is no obstruction.
Speaker 3: There's a whole is a lack of an obstruction that specific that's almost specifically the point of a hole.
Speaker 1: Well, a hole is a hole is like there's a ground, right, and there's a divid in the ground apostal. There's the ground, and there's an extrusive point of the ground. I'm probably just not thinking that the right way.
Speaker 3: I don't think you are. If there's whatever, we're not gonna get into this. We're gonna move on to questions. Yeah, I am right, but move won't believe the point.
Speaker 1: You know the cave diver memes. Ca Yeah, there's no other cave diver memes.
Speaker 3: I've seen cave divers. Hey, we're gonna move on to questions gay divers. Wheah, your name can't contain special characters.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 3: Rode In says, sorry for the long question, boys, and I'm gonna get my money's worried, even if it kills all three of you.
Speaker 1: Damn, no problem.
Speaker 3: You are transported back to October twentieth, eighteen eighty nine, into a child's bedroom in a small house in bron Alm in Austria. In front of you is a door that is closed but not locked. Behind you is an open window leading out to the street. To your right is a crib with a baby sleeping inside. That baby is six month old Adolf Hitler. Hitler's father is out on the town drinking and gambling and will not return for several hours. His mother is sleeping in her own bedroom across the hall and will not wake unless you were Baby Hitler make enough noise to wake her. You have exactly ten minutes before you are transported back to the modern day, so you don't have to worry about spending the rest of your life in a nineteenth century Austrian prison. You can you can stand silent and motionless and change nothing not no one will ever know you were there. Or you can kill baby Hitler and change the course of history forever. What would you do?
Speaker 1: I like the way this is written.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it's actually well it's it's a well rachid change of pace to like it's are you gay?
Speaker 1: It's it's a scene. There's all.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of fat in this question, Like it's I I understand the this could have been like three sentences.
Speaker 1: Well let me I agree, But it's a scene that's fully paid. Now we have so now we have the information. I do. I do appreciate the fact the literacy and the grammar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's important.
Speaker 1: I want to. I want to. I want to reward that.
Speaker 4: But I would say, so, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: If you if you're going to get transported into the future anyway you could theoretically, No, No, that'd be crazy. Wow, that would be interesting. That's a great that's a great idea. Actually, yeah, bring baby Hitler forward? Would that work?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't see why not, Well.
Speaker 3: Because he didn't say, like, you didn't say, like, oh, you're gonna step through a portal that could bring anything in this I see what you're saying. In this situation, maybe not, But like the general situation of like, would you go back in time to kill baby Hitler? It's like, I guess I would go back in time to bring baby baby hitlter with me. I just don't you know what I mean? The problem actually be a way better.
Speaker 1: At that moment. It'd be the problem with that work.
Speaker 3: I don't think it will work because it can't. It cannot be how has he become Hitler? It can't. It can't well, it can't even be cyclical. It just can't because what would happen.
Speaker 5: The problem with that is it always has to be an alternate reality, always, because right now people from the past will be fucking with us at every point in history. Sure, that's why I just can't work, Because like, right now, why would like Hitler wouldn't have existed. It's we're playing, So what happens is Hitler still exists, Hiller still did what he did. When you come back to your reality, but now you have a baby Hitler as well, so it's just a regular Austrian baby at this point.
Speaker 1: That's a Hopefully the idea is you could be able to bring him to the future and he grows up and be like this is what you do in the page that just makes it a baby didn't do anything, feel guilty for no reason, like this is what you had to capability to do it? Like this, you remember that you could be better. It's like John Connor, you could be better. Well, it could, just so you just so all you did was remove me from my time to make me feel bad about it. I don't even.
Speaker 3: Do Yeah, pro create American Hitler with actual Hitler, right WHOA, that'd be sick as Here's.
Speaker 1: What I say, it would be black people I am.
Speaker 3: Here's here's what I think I would do, because I wouldn't want to just kill a baby for no reason, right, But if I was given the opportunity to like kill Hitler, I think I would take it.
Speaker 4: So here's here's how I would handle it.
Speaker 3: I think I would because I'm going it's not a timer, presumably, so ten minutes from the moment that I arrive, I'll be zapped into the future. So I think I can free myself from the guilt of killing a baby if I just kind.
Speaker 1: Of hold him over the window.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then just wait ten minutes and then so, well, you guys brought me back ten minutes later. Kind of you guys killed.
Speaker 1: You for you, for you to be such a pussy that you can't even commit to killing somebody, you have to blame it on someone else. That's crazy. What do you What do you mean? I was just holding the baby over a window, and which I know that I'm going to leave and it's going to fall.
Speaker 3: I don't know, they tell me, but I don't know anything for sure.
Speaker 1: Already, you've already been pulled back to the past, so you should already have a very safe understanding that your time is being nippermitted.
Speaker 3: The Kings and I've I've driven a car from pointing to point be before. It doesn't mean occasionally, it doesn't It doesn't like get into an accident or running a gas that's very true. But those I don't know for sure that they're gonna pull me back. I have a pretty decent idea of like maybe I.
Speaker 1: Will be you could just kill Hitler and stand on your laurels instead of being such a like not hit I don't know it is Hitler. It is. Yeah, it's not the mass murderer Hitler, but it is still that baby. A's aight off Hitler.
Speaker 4: Okay, well then I'm sad for what happened to him.
Speaker 3: Actually it's not like it's just that's not justifiable, because that's exactly why say, for example, uh, genocide.
Speaker 1: Is happening, and like you know in Palestine. Oh no, I agree.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh, all these babies are gonna grow up to be terrorists, so we have to kill them.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm not even saying kill them. I wouldn't kill it personally. I wouldn't kill the baby because I mean either because I feel like I don't know the idea is that like he's just saying like I'm gonna do this thing, and then when something happens that I know is gonna happen, I'm gonna do it. It's like it's like you don't know what you're saying. It's like I want to kill my wife, but I don't want to kill wife, So I'm just gonna tell my wife to pick him something in the driveway and like take off the e break like, motherfucker, just kill them. You don't be so cowarded. If you're gonna do it, do it. It's I didn't do have the intention for it to die.
Speaker 3: I don't look, I don't think I don't have anytime. I'm just going in there to do it.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's about being I don't think it's about being a coward. I think it is the person trying to protect their brain. I think that's all it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they don't want to have to deal with the idea that they did it, which is still coward It may.
Speaker 3: But it's not because point you can call it cowardice, but they're not doing it because they're afraid.
Speaker 1: No, they just don't want to deal with the confluence of knowing that. It's like that's cowardice.
Speaker 3: But like I said, you can call it cowardice, but it's kind of like it doesn't it does, It doesn't matter. That's only this satiate you by saying that it's cowardice, but cowardice, and you're not calling them out properly.
Speaker 1: You know. It's like, say, just have your conviction. That's it, be convicted. What you're doing.
Speaker 5: I understand what you're saying, but it's like you're telling them to do this thing and become insane, and they're trying to prevent from becoming What.
Speaker 1: Are you coming insane for?
Speaker 5: You're killing if you're indirectly look at look at I stand on this. I don't care, Joe and consume me and I would win. Joe Rogan indirectly has killed a lot of people and because of the indirection, he can survive if he actually just straight up, you know, gave you COVID somehow, like you started injecting cod He started getting COVID from his billionaire homies and started injecting a bunch of people. Everyone that came on the podcast is injecting COVID into them, and then he killed them. He would probably you know, kill himself within a month because he'd be like, oh my god, like I've killed so many people. He can dissociate since he's just given that. It's like it's like someone like, uh, there the people that go to warm with kill people who had theres Like, well, yes you did, but you went there with the intention looking there, like that's why you were there, right, But why were you there? I would say that this is the separation is the drone strike people who are pushing butns they can dissociate doing it, but they can dissociate enough to protect their brain.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, So Chris is trying to protect his brain. I know, I'm just holding.
Speaker 1: This baby and I'm protect my van. What you're trying to do? Because I can.
Speaker 3: I can kill baby Hitler and not have to actually kill him. That's why would I not do that? But so you killed him, you know, But there's a difference between like stabbing a bay in the face.
Speaker 5: Why is there a difference though? Like for what reason?
Speaker 3: Because I'm not there to see it?
Speaker 5: So and why do you not want to see it?
Speaker 3: It's not really interesting to me.
Speaker 5: I don't need to see it, You don't need you don't need to see it.
Speaker 1: You want to you wanna? You wanna? You want to know? The job might not have gotten done. So at that point, what are you even there?
Speaker 4: I can I'm fine knowing the job is done.
Speaker 1: So okay, the job might not be No.
Speaker 5: See, I'm kind of coward Kingston now is okay? Why why I just twist his head. I don't understand your point of view now, because what if.
Speaker 3: It's not immediate and it just like makes a dumb sound and the wife wakes up and then I have to deal with that. I don't want to deal with that, so I would have to time it perfectly because I don't want to. Like, all right, let's say, why don't you grab the baby, take it? Put over the window?
Speaker 5: Didn't you do that to a rat one time? Everything what you remember? You slammed a rat.
Speaker 3: I stepped on I stepped on I stepped on the mouse. I mean, you can step on the baby wheels skip, but that was uncomfortable for me. Also, why don't you put your hand over the like if.
Speaker 7: This look dude, just so you know, you're arguing more visceral ways to murder a baby, I'm like, actually, if you're going, if you're going into the.
Speaker 1: Past and you're pro baby murder, no, I'm you're saying, look, dude, I am. I wouldn't kill the baby Firson. You would be like, look, I under the world, this world is like I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I wouldn't danger now I would just be like, look, I understand the world is the way it is. They would kill it and that's insane. That's it's it. It's like saying I didn't hit the person. I didn't kill this person. The car that I'm driving on one hundred mouths per hour killed them? Why am I towered? That's power? Free to judge, you're free to go, that is Do you see what I mean? Now? Do you see where to go? Sir? Got painted? Arrest the car, car and kill get that car life. It's like, well the car, they put the car in shack, the car and a mom with a baby car and the wife car in there crying like with window coming out. The technically the people who pulled me back into the killed the baby.
Speaker 5: Oh so we're going to even like so the time travel at that moment, if I'm.
Speaker 1: Sitting there, maybe I'm debating.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm like maybe I won't do this, that I would, and then you pulled me back and I'm like, oh you.
Speaker 1: Didn't even give me a chance. Argument. Argument.
Speaker 4: You guys are fucking asshole?
Speaker 1: Do you see argument? In fact? I hold on. In fact, you've.
Speaker 3: Actually because you've pulled me into the future and put this kind of on me, I might actually sue you for emotional damage and homicide quite frankly, because you kind of killed this child by pulling me forward before I've even made a decision.
Speaker 1: So that's where I would go at that moment. If they can control you going back and forth in time that it is like, make you not exhist Here's what's at that moment is like whatever.
Speaker 3: Dude, kind of a that's a wild lead to It's the weirdest.
Speaker 1: Here's what up, Chris.
Speaker 3: If you somehow had allegiance to Trump and you to favors, you would get you Your argument would work, of course, because is that like you see Eric Adams are like, oh, just you're you're free, You're you're good like Eric Adams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eric Adams completely dead to rights. That's from the January sixth, right or no anything, dude, the mayor of New York. Oh god, okay, you got it. I know he was exactly my apologies.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, that's dude, you're from Okay at what time, but like it depends on.
Speaker 1: When we were there.
Speaker 5: I guess, well, I just mean like, you know, you know, keep up with like a little bit of what's going on around your you know.
Speaker 1: I don't unfortunately much so complete okay for fair to whatever.
Speaker 5: Well, still I feel like that's it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter we talk about it.
Speaker 3: I feel like we talked about it.
Speaker 5: Might have I didn't talk about We didn't talk Yeah, we didn't talk about what because it's just Bobby Hill.
Speaker 1: We might as well be you know, Bobby Hills. Actually I don't know any other Bobby Hills.
Speaker 3: There's definitely a Robert Robert Hills, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Bobby Hill in junior high. Yeah, did you really?
Speaker 3: Are you just sitting down now?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't know. To bring it back, actually, I don't want it. Was that the King of the Hill thing that you were tried? It was? It was pretty bad. I tried. I was like, I was like, are you show down down down?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, like He's like no, no, no, no, no, no no, I'm trying. Baa lam bam ba. I think I did that exactly. I'm just terrible. Bam bam, bam, bam.
Speaker 3: Bam bam bam bad. This is quality.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just it's just Tank setting up a suicide hank like this, you picked me up.
Speaker 3: It's a time setting up that is amazing.
Speaker 1: Him setting old Lady.
Speaker 3: Bird that's in the middle like damn manam hanging and Lady Bird.
Speaker 1: Cut lead her down before she dies, and then see how strong this thing is. Ladybird still died. Lenny Bird, still bird. He took it before she completely died, but he got teleported back to the past holding Ladybird so it didn't die. Chris can understand it. Oh gosh, it would work.
Speaker 3: And then the very end, pampam, it's fucking Bobby Hill finding No, it's Bobby.
Speaker 1: It's Bobby kicking the chair from under him. It's Bobby Job. It's a real but it's like it's it's cartoon Bobby, but a real fat kids sad face fucking rizzler, like a photo realistic sad. He's always I love that. I love that he's canonically always doing it.
Speaker 5: It's just like like his dad glued his fucking hand to his face.
Speaker 1: Don't you move your hand. Sew he's so he sewed metal into his hands and it's sodder, beautiful fucking like welds sewing metal into his hands and face and then soldering the metal to the.
Speaker 3: Other's such an overcomplicated way of just why don't you just sew his hand? His face isn't ever seen his like? Family, like I thought he was the boom bo was just like, they don't. I was like, because they he looks nothing like him, right, adopted them, I think.
Speaker 1: At this point adopted that family.
Speaker 3: They're like this old guy dad, Daddy, Dad boom for dinner?
Speaker 1: Boom? Could I have a chocolate chip cookie for dinner? Dad rizzler? No, No, you should have vegetables. That's I can't give you a boom for that.
Speaker 3: He's like he's shopping for families, and then like the lady is like, what about this family? He goes, I think I might I think this might work.
Speaker 1: I I how did this happen? How did we get how did how did that become popular? I don't know. It's kind of over. That's always been dumb. They keep research. They haven't heard about him in a while. They're one of those because they're lying in wait, they're gonna they're.
Speaker 3: Lying, and and they're lying in wait, yeah, they're they're they're gonna reservice because for some reason they survived the fifteen minutes like they kept coming back. Yeah, they did a fucking butt rock song that actually was kind of entertaining. I still can't believe that dude in our shirt ran into them at a costco that that, to me is so insane.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need I'm bewildered by that.
Speaker 5: I need at more Like boom tweet, I gotta remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a while back at this point, but.
Speaker 1: I need to share that on other places because it's just I just want to put a sword in my abdomen, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well on that note, well we'll go over to roach Dog Junior Roach Dog. Roach Dog just hate ice cube iced tea and vanilla ice. If you if you never had I really drew the short strong on that one. If you never had to piss or ship again, which would you choose? Also, the piss or ship gets teleported out of your body and you get to choose where it goes.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Yeah, but that's I feel like that's too easy of a question. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's easy too. I feel like I would never I would I wouldn't want to ship like who.
Speaker 1: Would who would choose the who would choose the former? Yeah, shitting is such a time. It's such a fucking thing. It sucks. It's like an event. It sucks. There is and it's grosser by a.
Speaker 3: Country fucking mile grosser. It's more time consuming.
Speaker 1: It it.
Speaker 3: Is wrong. It hurts way more often than being hurts. Ever, I don't I can't unless h I've never I've Yeah, I've had like a I sued to ride my bike a lot. I somehow got like a U t I oh really, I think just trauma. I don't know, you're riding a mold bicycle something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just don't be taking care of you dick. You did just let you get hurt. You be jumping over bumped on purpose. Yeah, miles a day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a little trauma on your Every time I see on the bike, I tug, I tug.
Speaker 1: Like there's just keeping his dick at maximum link that all times it hurts, just to stretch it out. Quick, give me a viagra quick quick. The idea that that's how that works is awesome. It's like quick, Well it's long, I will get more gains, like so stupid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean the answer that his ship, like I would rather never sh like what I want to know, the fucking find being relaxing, Like it's like a really satisfying thing. Yeah, and it's very like especially for you just pull your pp out, just piss, yea shake a little bit. Of course there's still drip left over, and you're like, well, whatever I pissed.
Speaker 1: I put my whole pelvis inside the urinal piss and I do that in the morning. Then I laid down to the lazy to stand up so and then I just kind of like, you know, I wanted to do that at my house in New York, but I told my bathroom just wasn't big enough the one that was in my room. You actually, I want, but I would I would have had to put my knees on my sync, put my pelvis down into my head, dagging into the tour. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Somebody, uh comment to the ones that would choose to get rid of pissing and they would prefer to ship comment why because I really would like to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I don't think anybody on the comments of this episode. I want to.
Speaker 3: I want like if anybody wants, if anybody would choose that, I want an explanation.
Speaker 5: Time, and if you just say it because oh you like because like say I use my time to ship. I I I'm on the phone, I'm scrolling on stuff. If it's that, I'm like, well, you can't just sit down and do that. You don't have to ship. It's just a good time to do it. Because I am arrested at this toilet, like.
Speaker 3: You know, I have to be there is a good way to put it. It's an arresting experience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I sometimes think about, like, oh, what if there's the big earthquake while I'm shitting, because it's never happened. Coincidentally, a big earthquake has never happened. It only happened one time when I was in my bed hot ash it in the summer, no clothes on, and then like fucking there's an earthquake going on, and my stepsister was like.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh shit. I was like, that was like the closest of me being compromised. But I've never been a ship because and then the apartment above you fell on. I think about that stuff all so bad. My fears that like like what if I just get flattened, which I guess would be ideal.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, just instantaneously.
Speaker 5: Die because I don't want to be like trapped or anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want to I don't want to be in like a nutty putty situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I would.
Speaker 3: I would force myself to die, Like I would figure out a way to just die.
Speaker 1: I would either die or I would gain power unmanageable to get myself to get out that famous he's just a whole day. There's a little give exactly. That wouldn't be I would just die. Yeah, I would associate hard enough, like you don't have to worry about that. You would get you would get it off of you, and then you would die immediately after. Like I would use so much power that would lift the mountain off myself and be like I always thought about.
Speaker 3: Those images of earthquakes or like the earth opens up underneath you as a fissure. Right, I'm just saying, like when that happens, like in earthquakes, when that like when the earth splits, Yeah, that sh it's scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah that happens over you, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I definitely help doom. I hope, yeah, I hope I.
Speaker 3: Never see anything like that, because that's if I see if I find myself in the beginning and I started falling all right.
Speaker 1: Time to I would try to go head first, Yeah, so you can just get it over with. Yeah, Like you just fall into fucking what is it center to yours? For this dinosaurs and s You're like, I hate this, at least I hate dinosaurs. Right before each wave, you wake up and you gotta deal with a King Kong situation or these fucking these fucking what fucking car sized fucking dragonflies trying to eat you and ship what are you talking like? I just wish I would die because you're back in the past. There's a fucking actual hollow earth.
Speaker 4: The amount of fucking per sentence and that was.
Speaker 1: Ship fucking I'm said thinking about that, I have to deal with a dinosaur. It is I got a outfight of a lot of raptor for what a banana? Like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: It's crazy? I'm actually trying to fucking stop cursing or not. He literally just failed.
Speaker 3: That's so great, that's so funny. Boom, that's fucking.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that. It's that shirt too, like they have.
Speaker 3: To zoom in you see fantastic, all right, this fucking guy scratching out himself like he's fucking famous, Like, nigga, what what is that?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: What do you what if he What if this.
Speaker 5: Guy that's wearing the shirt he is somebody like really famous? We don't know, because what else would you scratch out your face?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe it is weird. Yeah, I don't quite understand.
Speaker 1: That's what do people have to lose.
Speaker 3: Now, especially where I'm like, you could be outwardly racist, yes, So like I don't understand the people who like us spoke.
Speaker 1: About that, who there't never say anything about that. He's never saying about the whole.
Speaker 5: Salute no, no, because he knew He's like, I don't have to say anything, which is the telltale for us for people aren't completely retarded that like that was completely intentional, but giveaway to me.
Speaker 3: It's just all people trying to like do what he like. Because there was a guy who just said, for those of you who think it was it wasn't a big deal, go do it. And then a bunch of people did it. But they changed it, all of them who do it. They changed the way he did it because obviously the way he did it was obviously bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like. It's that to me is implicit, like you know you they all like they all like.
Speaker 5: They're not fucking blind right, like they're they're trying to do that thing where it's like, don't believe you're lying eyes. It's like, shut the fuck up, dude, my eyes aren't fucking lying.
Speaker 3: If you put on SpongeBob on TV, even a retard, no SpongeBob is on TV, Like come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I hate that.
Speaker 5: It's that like, I don't know how I keep seeing things that make it.
Speaker 1: Like work Bumba. That was a character.
Speaker 8: The kind of.
Speaker 3: Alright, so hot Salcer, mister hot Salcer, mister, he's a hellow dark cast.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: Since this episode, since this podcast became the clip show, look up Pepe's Gay House by Stamper TV or just skip to the end of it.
Speaker 1: I've seen that before. We know the people that made it. Stamper I worked.
Speaker 3: Stamper was like one of the first Paul voices that I worked with. Pee Wee Herman's cyar Ard.
Speaker 1: For a while. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Something's up with him, I don't know, but he like one of my favorite things from him was fairy Wish Prince where like I don't know if you saw that where it's like it's like a face, it's like I'll grant your wishes or whatever, and some kid is it's like a whole it's like a whole bit up up to the end and then the and the end he goes like I want an Xbox and he goes, Edward, you're crazy, I can't afford an xbox, and then it just ends.
Speaker 1: But it's just like the animation of it and the fact that he just says the.
Speaker 9: Edwards says, it's like a hard r but it's like smooth ship. It is so fucking funny. That video cracks me. Have you looked Have you seen that video? I definitely fairy wish Prince look up fair.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it's still I wouldn't actually wouldn't be surprised if it was taken off completely because it's.
Speaker 1: I've a I want to show you guys, really because.
Speaker 5: Because it's it's very like I think we shouldn't start this clip thing, you know, like this guy was kind of like making a joke and then we're actually just doing it.
Speaker 3: Well, I you know, I try I try to at least make sure that like the title is there somebody people can look it up. This they need, I mean, look like it is. It's tedious fairy wish Prince.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that they took it off the they took it offline.
Speaker 3: I guess that's so interesting. They just have the audio.
Speaker 5: Look, I don't mind playing I don't mind playing clips as long as the audio is up to the fucking mic. That's where if it's the audience just needs to hear it, Like, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Just put it up to the mic.
Speaker 4: What was that thing you did?
Speaker 1: By the way, I am I am count of course the show in the middle, in the middle of our show, I was wondering if any of you caught it all.
Speaker 3: I because I want because I go through the comments and like to look for like timestamps for like good clips and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, like I was go through the comments and I was like having the episode up, and then all of a sudden, it's just in the middle of either two ninety nine or eight, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Three hundred three. It was Lyle's. It was Lyle's episode.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So there's so this is why I did it. So first of all, so there's many there's two main reasons why I did so. I finally saw those Faratu on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were supposed to watch a long time ago, and then we just fucking rented it. We're like, let's just make a night of it. And so now I'm obsessed with how count Orlock speaks. So I just he's just so, it's so good.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 5: Yeah Scars Guard, right, uh yeah, yeah, Bill very good, very good. And uh I Lyle said something in the episode that he was like, I didn't know exactly what he wanted cut out, like when he was talking about somebody, oh, and I was like, I don't know how to.
Speaker 1: Censor the name.
Speaker 5: Basically people would find out who's talking, Like, there was no way I can use it without It just didn't work, so I would I didn't know if it wanted to be left in or not. I decided to just cut that part out. But it made the transition made no sense what it just I was like, how do I do this? So I was like, well, since it makes no sense, I'll make it make even less sense by just putting in a random thing. And then so once that random things over, it doesn't matter what it jumps to right, so.
Speaker 3: I mean it makes sense, yeah, because I couldn't think because I was like, I was like, it can't transition smooth.
Speaker 1: It just can't do it.
Speaker 3: So in the middle of our episode, it just cuts to this this black and white still image of goes from the fucking original thirties from the thirties, and then it says like it's Derek.
Speaker 1: Going like, hello, I am count orloge.
Speaker 4: I just want to remind you that you're gay.
Speaker 1: That's gay.
Speaker 4: Cuts back like a different conversation.
Speaker 1: I was like watching, I was like, what the fuck is I have? I laughed, Yeah, like one thing I want to show you, guys, just ignore all this we tried.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, beautiful, didn't you just put this in our I saw this, I saw this good stop stop, I saw this stop. I saw this stop.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's just that, it's just that it's just shitting, which it was funny the first time I saw it. I saw you posted on Twitter and I didn't even acknowledge it because I'm just like, this fucking apps.
Speaker 1: It's huge.
Speaker 3: Tron throwing the coin of the jukebox in the episode where he's cool instead of a cool song it's just audio of someone.
Speaker 5: Shitting someone who was clearly constipated.
Speaker 1: This guy is things is the funniest thing in the world. That is the most garbage content. It is like that is actually the bottom of the barrel type that somebody went into like premiere to do that, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I love the idea of somebody would be like I have an idea and they sit down at a workstation and get pumped something like that.
Speaker 1: That took That took them maybe like two minutes. But it's like, I guess the.
Speaker 5: Only question I have is that like a famous ship? Is that something that like.
Speaker 1: That's a that sounds like a wild shitting Like is.
Speaker 5: It like a very niche thing that this person found or was it like uh you know how like there's.
Speaker 1: That that uh that.
Speaker 3: Porn sound that the girl like, ah, you know like if you had stock organ, Yes, there's that like I have or like the two girls want cup music.
Speaker 4: How it's like yeah specific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know if that's like a specific ship. Yeah, I don't that's that's the only thing.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's homegrown it it feels homegrown.
Speaker 5: Well, that's kind of disturbing to me. But then it's like, I'm like, this is like fetish. It's like I took a wild ship one time. Let me see this next. It's gonna be pretty wild.
Speaker 3: I've never once thought I need to record.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what does that mean? Is it? Yes? It is? What does that mean that I just had like a brain blast? You know it was Tuesday?
Speaker 3: No, I just yeah, because I'm supposed to get a package day, hope it around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my Sweeney shirt should be here, so I would. It would have been nice to have it already, but they hadn't showed up.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then because then I could just save me some advertisement time by speaking on the podcast whatever next time.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know what the fuck we were talking about, but like, I don't know very If you can find that video, watch it.
Speaker 1: It's sucking.
Speaker 3: It's the delivery is really great, his voice is awesome. But uh, the question he just suggested something?
Speaker 1: Is that? What that was? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah that was? And then Kingston pulled up a video of someone shipping.
Speaker 1: High quality.
Speaker 5: Yeah I'm not, I mean, I'm toilet humor is funny, but also sometimes I've is.
Speaker 1: The idea that that's where it leads.
Speaker 5: The first time you say it, Yeah, it's funny because I was absurd it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just but I don't need but.
Speaker 3: If someone explained it, if somebody was like, here's a ship joke and then that happened, I'd be like, yeah, because I was.
Speaker 1: I was because the first it was actually funnier.
Speaker 3: Hearing it and what I thought it was initially, which was I thought it was just empty foly of the coin falling down the metal. Oh, and then I realized it was shitting it.
Speaker 4: It was kind of less funny, But like.
Speaker 1: I think it's funny someone recording that, and I think it's also funny the degree of how low effort it is. Yeah, because it's just simply the audio track out.
Speaker 5: It's just the the the the it's so the audio was so clear, it's so intentional.
Speaker 1: It makes me think it's like fetish. They were were trying to catch this. Yeah, because it's so it's so clear.
Speaker 5: We're like phone, it's not like you're just some dumbass where you had your hitting recorded your voice memo and shitting like that hit is.
Speaker 3: It's like he's a binaural microphone and Victoria, that's what it seems like it's fucking wild anyway.
Speaker 4: Sure, mclovin running says, Hello, two girls.
Speaker 1: And three cups. Wow, how interesting that that is? Weird?
Speaker 3: Actually fucking mega strange. I have a question for sween what inspired you to want to be a nurse? What inspired your grandmother to be a doctor? Have you had negative experience with doctors? There is a bunch of stuff like that, So I'll answer for him. So we don't want to be a nurse because he's uh, because he really doesn't value people being alive, and that's kind of the best position that he can be in to make sure that people don't survive. Is that's my interpretation of his interests.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think he once told me when I actually I first met you in I think twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Same and uh yeah, and that was a gay little giggle. Well I was.
Speaker 3: I was trying to compose myself that That's why that happened. It came out weird, like you know what that was though?
Speaker 1: You know what that was?
Speaker 3: You felt attacked, so you lacked out.
Speaker 1: I did lash out. That was that was me being mad. I was just stupid, dude. I was sorry.
Speaker 5: No, that was good because it completely derailed like whatever. Then I was gonna say. I was like, he's about to say something stupid. I gotta get him, and I'm like, I don't remember what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: I hate noticing when I last out. I notice I just lashed out it like I'm just upset and I'm attacking transparent.
Speaker 5: It worked, though, it was like really because like I I didn't even notice how I sounded, but then when you reminded me, I'm like that was a dumb giggle and then he.
Speaker 3: Immediately like I'm sorry, yeah, what do you actually have an answer?
Speaker 1: Though? Oh yeah. I wanted to become a nurse because of the fact that all people my family went into a medical fields. That's it. That's it, that's it, like bioscience. If I thought it was cool, and I was like, I might do it's nursing. It's a pretty easy relative to like most of the other nursing, most of the medical field.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna do radiology.
Speaker 5: And then I was like, eh, you just want to like see people's like ship, like is that what that is?
Speaker 1: What do you what do you mean?
Speaker 3: You just know?
Speaker 1: I like the word this sounds good.
Speaker 3: It was like suggested it wasn't something that I wanted to do. It's just something like this is a pretty solid career, Like it's like stable and and a good idea. I think I was like, yeah maybe, and I looked into it.
Speaker 1: I don't think it.
Speaker 3: I don't think I think it's like handling X rays and stuff. Basically, I don't know if it'ship oriented what somebody is a monster ship?
Speaker 5: You can see you can yeah, you can do some like CT stuff and like see all this.
Speaker 1: Ship having a fucking huge football size ship growing. Well, you're there's something wrong. They have ABS, but it's just ship. It's just cake. It's just it's it looks like ship. It looks like abs. It's like X like that is your call is about to explode. I have to cut you open right now.
Speaker 5: Literally, yeah, like you're it's gonna burst and then you're gonna go septic and die immediately.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that is. Some people though, like that they just only read me and then they're fucked. I think it's those people.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, Jordan Peterson. I look, I've never I've said I've said this before. I truly believe because for some reason Jordan Peterson has was I was the first YouTuber to talk to him, which is weird.
Speaker 1: It's so weird to me, that is strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had an interview he he reached well, his his white hated him to success. I didn't do that. I mean, it's arguable I helped that. It's fucking strange. We've had this weird relationship to where he even one time shouted me out in a fucking random interview. Blackman shared this whole like I just.
Speaker 8: Shared a shout out to this Negro friend.
Speaker 1: Like you imagine dark black man. This was before we dark black.
Speaker 5: He can't remember if he said that that would have I actually would have dark.
Speaker 3: But you had had a rebrand that black man is dark.
Speaker 1: Black man is great. It was. It was weird.
Speaker 5: He's even reached out When I got hacked, he personally reached out to me. Well, because I remember Microsoft took over Skype and then like everyone got hacked, he personally reached out too.
Speaker 1: That was a while ago. Well, I haven't talked to him recently.
Speaker 3: It was yeah, but that I guess that to me is this is like that seven years ago or something, but that feels long ago to me, like I guess, Like I in my head, I thought they acquired Skype in like twenty fucking twelve.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but I guess not.
Speaker 3: No, Like Skype was still working fine.
Speaker 5: It wasn't until like into oh making money on YouTube, and then Microsoft bought it and then it went to shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that must have been twenty sixteen, twenty seven.
Speaker 5: It was like seventeen something like that. They probably at least whenever they bought it. It didn't take that long for all, Like everything that just turned Russian on my ship.
Speaker 3: That feels as long ago today, Yeah, it did when it happened to me somehow, I mean, I guess I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very confusing. But yeah, here's here's the thing.
Speaker 5: I feel like Jordan Peterson, for whatever reason, would keep up with me. I don't know why, and I and I and I normally never think I'm responsible for anything, except for in this situation to where I thought it was very interesting that after I made a video and it wasn't even a mean video about like why is he crying so much? And I and I theorized that it's because he only eats meat and his hormones are fucked and shortly after I released that video, he stopped crying all the time.
Speaker 3: Now people could say, well, it was probably because he was being made a fun of so much, But then I'm like, the timing still is really interesting because I made a video kind of late into being ridiculed. I just theorized that this guy keeping up with me, he might have seen the video and and stupid enough just didn't because I think he probably believed his daughter that because Chayl there's no way Mikhaela was not only eating meat because she looked good.
Speaker 5: She but she was selling like the Lion diet. She was like people, yeah, there's no shot she was eating. There's no fucking she wasn't. But her dad is kind of stupid. Like we used to think Jordan Peterson was smart, he's not. Unfortunately, he's smart in his psychology field and that's it. Outside of that, he's a fucking retard. So he's like meat, right, So he was only eating, and he was only eating meat, and he started getting really sick in his home, because it really does. If you don't have carbs and other things, it will fuck up your heart. Was he in a back to tank? Wasn't he in a vact tank like recovering.
Speaker 3: He was in a Russian vector tank and he was the problem is it wasn't even just that he was eating meat. He was he only livinged himself to animal like so he was eating beaks.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I don't know pig hoofs see, but that's the it's just like calcium.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: He was fucking himself up big time.
Speaker 3: He's like chewing you like a bag of chicken beaks and like there.
Speaker 1: Is sunflowers exactly spinning out. That was like crazy diet. He was on.
Speaker 3: His esophagus is torn to shreds. Yeah, so his voice is off. Fuck, that's what happened. That's exactly what happens. He didn't sound like that.
Speaker 1: He sounded like.
Speaker 3: Actually, like when I met him before he was popping, he sounded like, Hello, what's up, Jordan p I'm Jordan Peterson.
Speaker 1: I am Jordan Peterson.
Speaker 5: I am a clinical psychologist in the university of some stupid Canadian place.
Speaker 4: And then he started gargling chicken beaks and.
Speaker 8: Then green your room, clen, green your room, and you'll be successfully dumb like me.
Speaker 5: I remember the first time I like I was, I was like, oh, This guy sucks was when he released that book and he sent me a copy signed, and he was like, I want to interview you about this, and I started reading.
Speaker 1: I was like, this fucking sucks.
Speaker 3: It sucks so bad that like I avoided him because I was like I didn't want to be I didn't hate him yet, but like you.
Speaker 1: Didn't you It was it's like you were trying to be nice. Yeah, you didn't want What do I say?
Speaker 3: You're going to interview I'm like, bro, you're it's it's fine for people who were retarded.
Speaker 1: I don't I didn't know what to say.
Speaker 3: It's this is a great book for people who have never read anything. The first chapter is like cleaning your room.
Speaker 1: It's what it's like in an ontological sense. Cleaning is.
Speaker 8: The gateway to the soul.
Speaker 1: You have to copy your your dragons by folding your sheets, or some ship fold your.
Speaker 8: Sheets to fold your problems away.
Speaker 1: This is what page that's somehow a video of him screaming, and it's like.
Speaker 3: Image is reading like six chapters of like how to clean your Room, and then it's just this is the flag and.
Speaker 1: Oh man, oh god, I want that book. That would pay for that.
Speaker 5: Book I would have bought Screaming Book.
Speaker 3: It's like I think of the back from batteries for double as to power my cry like my tears.
Speaker 1: I would have I would have won hundred percent interviewed and be like, this is a work of art that actually it's it's a brilliant idea. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: It is kind of it's uh, it's innovative. I've never seen a book do anything like that before.
Speaker 3: That's like House of Leaves or something. Boo, that's that's Unfortunately, he just did what everybody else did, like Russell Brand pretending to pray on stage and ship like if.
Speaker 1: You've ever felt the loving cork of what a fucking loser? I can't, what the fuck? Man? I just something about a British Christian feels wrong.
Speaker 3: I know that that's like that like historically weird, but like something about it, I guess because I associated more with like I guess like the South.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, like the love of Jesus is flowing through me.
Speaker 3: It's fucking weird, man.
Speaker 1: I just hate that, like.
Speaker 5: Where they the turncoat, they turn coat at this pivotal moment, all of them when some type of weird allegations of them being fucking pervert happened, and then all of a sudden, now they're religious and conservative.
Speaker 1: Russell Brand, it's all of them. It wasn't right, okay, it was. It was.
Speaker 5: By a sex that's crazy. I've never heard that before. That's kind of brilliant for a rapist, Dona.
Speaker 1: It was simply one sided, right, it's not that bad of paper at all. And it's like it's not even a little bit. It's almost exactly the opposite.
Speaker 5: Bro, you can say shit like that and it will trick people. Yeah, it was like fucking did you see jd Vance being like he tried to say elon Musk interfering and saying all this wild ship is equivalent to like Gretaitumberg.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, equivalent exactly.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, like, but a stupid moron probably heard that.
Speaker 3: We're like, yeah, you have to be a barely sentient rhinoceros and to believe that like I would, I'm sorry. I think a rhinoceros would score higher on an s A t yeh then the average piece of shit, because the rinosters would be smart enough to understand it.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to do this and run away into a fucking wall and then it hits a wall and breaks through it, and it's like, woll it.
Speaker 4: That's one hundred percent of the rhinoceros SATs.
Speaker 1: That's all they that's all.
Speaker 8: They have to do.
Speaker 5: That's not wow that that was the smart thing to do. It's a smart thing to do if the rhinosceters did what it should do.
Speaker 3: More, I's gonna sit and try to take the s a ts like it has a chance of cu You.
Speaker 1: Ever seen a Japanese not Japanese and Asian rhinoceros? Are those real? And the black ones? Did they have armor on a black Yeah? Pull on on.
Speaker 3: I can't even imagine that. I can't imagine what the difference is. It's probably probably a dijmon dude, Yeah, the digimon based off of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is that how you know about it? I think you know? I saw them at the zoo when I went to Really they have the Asian rhinosters of the zoo in San Diego? Yeah? Why am I here? Why am I not in Asia? Help whatever they do? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are they as different as like possums are between like here in Australia? Are they like pretty similar. Yeah, like possums different different colors, Like possums in Australia are actually kind of cute and hear their sucking demons.
Speaker 1: Let me, let me, let me bring something up. Am I am I retarded? Or are they they have armor? Looks like right now it looks like the great ones, just the other ones. They are smoother. That was a a rynocerous. I thought that was It was definitely a rhinoceros. Still like what I thought you said there was like black There aren't black ones. I'm looking up right now anyway, dig digital monsters, What are you gonna say? I don't remember.
Speaker 3: That ship like like an image of our rightnosers being like the way the big people forget things.
Speaker 1: Well, I was expecting something different, and it looks why Russell Rain got caught.
Speaker 3: He was like, I forgot to shower the rhinoceros and she remembered everything.
Speaker 1: Well, damn everything came black to I have a go to rape, right. I put a rhinoceros in her Champagne shouldn't even know. I took her.
Speaker 6: Whole glass rights sticking out of her class like the right going.
Speaker 1: It's going crazy. She'sus casually sippiate grinding on Rick Roder, this.
Speaker 3: Tastes funny, stupid idea. You said, let me bring this up, am I retarded?
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh possum, Oh possum. Uh huh oh possum. Is that a possum? That's something different? I gotta be honest with are just no, what is it?
Speaker 3: Because if you look at it, isn't isn't it o possum?
Speaker 1: I think it. Possums are what they are. I think, what is that? Look at it? What is that you're saying?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like, I don't know what the difference is. Like I thought, like maybe possum was just like like a shorthand. That's what I thought. But let me look it up.
Speaker 3: Where where's the black?
Speaker 1: I think some of them are darker? I saw black ones. I guess these are called black rhinos.
Speaker 5: Oh, because they're just a different it's black in the sense of like calling us black, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, it's not a black and black nigga. The ones I saw at the zoo, the ones that'sa at the zoo were actually way darker colored. Interesting. They look really cool. They have like ribbits on their skin, like it looks like actual armor. That cool man.
Speaker 5: I gotta say this, man, you've been podcasting for half a decade.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. I'm the Asian guy the Talk interrogation. He was like, I'm from Singapore. Oh yeah, but he was like, oh yeah, I'm freaking are you what Chinese communist sir? I'm from Singapore? What the hell is that? That was actual racism. That was like actual for real racism. It was like that was like, I'm Singaporean. I'm not that's maybe of Chinese descent, but I'm from Singapore. Like he needs to like say to this retard, I don't think you understand what I'm saying when I saying I'm Singapore. That is a different country that he's like, he'd probably be like, oh because he probably Singapore to him, to that guy asking probably.
Speaker 5: Singapore China and he's like, I'm from Singapore, probably thinking it's like Hong Kong, Singapore, guitar hero, you sing.
Speaker 1: Is that a poor song? I don't care Singapore, you Singapore. I don't give a fuck. I don't give a lady, Lady, he is suited in the wrong show. Look at that.
Speaker 3: Just so we can have some educational value poss Yeah, so apparently o possums are here. So they're like the North and South American like the gross ones, and then normal possums with no oh, those are the Australian ones.
Speaker 1: The Australian which are brown ones right there.
Speaker 4: They're more like, uh, yeah, they look they look like they're chill and.
Speaker 1: We just all calm pops. Okay, Look at how much cuter they are. That's crazy. It is crazy. That is a radical level of cuteness difference. Do possums even do possums like when you without seeing their mouths, don't they look kind of cute though? Yeah? If if they're not, it's the white head, black body thing and it doesn't look like that's the thing that kind.
Speaker 4: Of okay, Like without the mouths of rodents, I think I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: The egles look scary. Have you ever seen one up close? They look terrible. The size is the only thing that gets.
Speaker 3: The mouth really, it's their eyes. They look so like the mouth really sucks them up. I think, yeah, it's when I look at that that look was like fucking screwge or something like, yeah, he looks stupid and these look violent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like it's the white face man. I killed the fun I don't want an accident.
Speaker 1: I ran it over. I killed them.
Speaker 5: I had my fucking Forward Explorer. I'm driving home talking to this broad like blah, and all of a sudden and she was sucking as a driving. She's like I started her because I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: She was like, what the funk?
Speaker 5: And I was like, well, I just saw it committed suicide. It fucking leaped out into my It wanted to die. I think the lights scared them so they reacted. That's all animals. I can't see color. That light scares them so they.
Speaker 1: React and it towards it, I guess because and then trying to trying to fight these of the lord jump towards Is that what's happening? I ran over a deer. We hit a deer after dey.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I do remember. Yeah, it's not the person. I'll turn the person that would that relates the destiny.
Speaker 1: Deer was crazy. I ran over it. Wait I didn't where were you? Okay, all right, you weren't here yet. Deny was the twenty fourteen right, Yeah, wow, wow, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ten years eleven eleven yeah, until ten years old. No, yeah, that's crazy, that's fucking. That's fucking. It doesn't feel like retro now, yeah, it kind of is. It's still chugging. They just haven't decided to end it yet because I'm making so much money off of it. I thought I played it yesterday. Actually I thought the final shape or whatever was it. No, that was the end of the Light and Darkness saga thing. It was end of the Light and dark Side. I think it's over personally, like I think I think it should be. They're gonna be winding it down. I think because Marathon's next. I just I couldn't.
Speaker 5: It passed me by yea, even though like I'm into like sci fi like a lot, it just passed me up.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 3: I will say it was an effort to stay in that time, you know, because it was just like how long is this going to go on?
Speaker 1: For that? And like it was like a slog for a lot of it.
Speaker 3: You know. It was like I would say that their output was pretty good, but like an expansion every year, like some.
Speaker 1: Of those are just not going to be good expansions.
Speaker 3: I would say, like if you compare and I brought this up on a sacred I think, many many episodes ago now. But like, if you compare like the ten years of them doing Halo and the ten years of them doing Destiny, like every two to three years, putting out a banger is kind of what they did both times. The only difference is Halo didn't have one every year, So, like, you know, but like there's at least like as many good expansions to Destiny as.
Speaker 1: There are good Hale. I'd argue more. Probably, I don't know, I know you more, but I think Destiny is a whole story.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Halo is like a Halo is a story, but it's more like a moment to moment thing. Opposed, Destiny is like a fucking huge It's like a TV show, literally, Yeah, And I was just like it would be a cool TV show to see Destiny. I would jump in, and I'd.
Speaker 3: Be like, there are seasons of the show that I've missed and I don't know who. I don't know who that is. I'll have to go watch fucking bife some YouTuber to get filled in. I'm excited that it's over personally, like I got what I needed, I'm done with it.
Speaker 1: But I did it. I'm happy. Let's uh, let's rounding things out with this last one. Yeah, the King. You'll never ask questions.
Speaker 5: It's just happened as a port. We thought he was dead for a while, but yeah, yeah he might still be. He's well, he did well. Yeah, he probably actually died this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we never know. We met him, and I mad be really happy to meeting him a person. Yeah, I think he was like the first one in line or something I gave. I was like, can I hug you?
Speaker 5: How insane is that that he was probably the first patron since he's like the because I think the list is by uh chronologically who was there the longest?
Speaker 1: It makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and because I actually when I read the names for three hundred, somebody asked that question and I was like, I have no fucking idea, but I saw like on the last page, if you look at it, it shows some information and one of the columns it said, uh, like January or whenever we started the patreon. I think that was the same bud we started, So I think he was the first one. I was like, this Nigga is a real one, as as real as it gets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the best. Yeah, he's better than everybody else there all right.
Speaker 4: Uh the slob cock gab gallab cock.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right, I'm the.
Speaker 3: He says, how do you deal with loud neighbors.
Speaker 1: In paper thin walls? Don't be on hispanics.
Speaker 4: Queer Mo says Buckshot in response, goddamn.
Speaker 1: Put it up to your wall. You just listen for the foot steps under on a lower level.
Speaker 8: There you are.
Speaker 1: That is great. You imagine having your legs blown off while you're in your kitchen dam from below. That's insane.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen Scream two or three? I think with the black guys, like at the fucking he hears somebody like masturbating at the fucking the bathroom. He's like, what's going on here? And then fucking ghost face stabs him through. Oh yeah, that's that's one of the early ones. Yeah, No, that's definitely probably the first one. Actually, that's not one, it's definitely. Are you sure because you know black people in the first one.
Speaker 5: Well, the only reason I say that is because the first scary movie is based off of one, isn't it, Because like that happens to uh Ray Ray It gets a dick shoved through his fucking ears in the first one he does, yeah, I'm pretty sure the first so like there's I mean maybe maybe I just I'm just wondering.
Speaker 1: There like a glory so there's like a little gloryhole.
Speaker 5: They're in the movie theater and he and then he's like what the and then a dick tickles his ear and then he and then it goes through and he's just like, well, of course he doesn't die.
Speaker 1: He's fine. He's just literally mind raped movie.
Speaker 5: But he's so stupid, so especially he's doing all this gay ship the entire time, and at the very end, like those guys like, oh, we're gay together, and he's like, no, I'm not. And then it's like, wait, we went to San Francisco. I want to go shopping. And then he's like you took me to that gay club. He's like they they play hot music or whatever. And then he's like you made love to me. And then the guy Ray was like, well hold on, you sucked my dick. And then he's like it was such a stupid, so dumb, great, such a funny that was.
Speaker 1: That movie is great.
Speaker 3: I Love.
Speaker 5: Is actually one with the potato hand right, yes, that that dude number three is actually pretty good. It's actually was written by the Waynes and then stolen. They stole their script. Yeah, Marlin went on SHA's podcast they stole.
Speaker 3: They talked about it how like there was written and it made sense why it was still a funny ass movie with Kevin Hard and stuff.
Speaker 1: And then that guy did the he was doing the eminem ship like I'm a white boy? What is it is? Red? I'm a white boy? Is read?
Speaker 5: I put a miracle whip on my wonder did they had the claim it's just so elongated, We're the hood.
Speaker 1: So stupid. I love I do that era of comedy was so fucking funny. That was fun.
Speaker 5: I think they're gonna do a new one and I there the Waynes have the rights, I guess again.
Speaker 1: But you gotta gotta you gotta go hard. That's the thing. First of all, Uh, Marlin's really not young anymore, and it's kind of jarring noticing how he's like actually an old man. Now what is he like for you? That he was beefing with the Soldier Boy.
Speaker 5: Soldier Boy is like like a lot Unfortunately, there's a lot of you know, stupid ass, dumb motherfuckers that are just transphobed because they've just been told to be.
Speaker 8: And so.
Speaker 1: He's he's crazy making fake video games. Yes, he hawked Chinese consoles. Yeah, you know what's crazy. Soldier Boy is the reason for YouTube becoming the way it is. Isn't that crazy? Quite literally, like one of the first viral people ever that really used YouTube to promote themselves with Soldier Boy.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm like, oh six, Like the Superman song came out till like a couple of years.
Speaker 1: After now, I was six five O six? Look it up.
Speaker 3: It definitely wasn't oh five. I know that for sure that that came I was in. I graduated. I graduated in six high school. I think it was seven, or I think it was seven. It might have been oh sick, I think it was seven.
Speaker 1: I think seven.
Speaker 5: I was look it up because it probably it was definitely post high school.
Speaker 1: I wasn't in.
Speaker 3: It didn't come out while I was in high school. I remember, and if it did, then I just I'm just misremembered.
Speaker 1: I remember in high school, but specifically not junior high So like that sounds like than seven Superman that, but I remember that.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that though, Like to me, he was about him seven. It felt it.
Speaker 1: Felt more like that the one thing was the first, like viral song.
Speaker 5: He was the first ditch. He was the first guy that he was like how Dank Cook was for comedy. Yes, like Dang Cook was like digital comedy guy blew up on my Space and took it to a different levels that everyone's like, shit, I gotta get online now. And then Soldier Boy had his digital sales were fucking insane, and then like nobody's seen anything like that now they're like, oh, cell phone sales, what do you call when the people we used to buy your tone ytail ring tones like that shit?
Speaker 1: He made me live looking through that. Oh my god, it feels like it. I don't know. I still feel like I'm like a fucking twenty year old. My brains was like, I'm like, oh my god, it wasn't that longer than you think about. It's like, yo, that was a long It was when I was twenty. That was a while ago. Bro.
Speaker 5: I was just thinking about, like, because we hit three hundred, but I had episode three hundred and like it took five years, and uh, I was thinking about, like, oh shit, how old are we?
Speaker 1: When we started? I was like, okay, So I started this when I was thirty two.
Speaker 5: I was twenty five, and so I'm like, crazy, that's fucking nuts, right, You're gonna be thirty two this year. It feels fucking weird in my thirties and I was just fucking crazy to think about seven next month for every thirty seven day. You're late thirties, you're gonna start graying soon.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I have a little bit. There's a couple that's visible. Is it a visible patch?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's not a patch. It's just strands, a couple of strands. It's like you but because I but I didn't have that before. So that's like real age.
Speaker 1: I got this shit forever. Yeah, like you saw peppers, I was like nineteen. Yeah, but it hasn't gotten anymore. I think it hasn't really grown genetically. That's just you. But it's not I'm distressed and losing my mind, and I've been able to mentalize my stress, and I'm like, oh, just enough, there you go. There. It's just that it's Lily's starting to get her grades, doing to get her Latino grades right here. She she's twenty nine, but her mom has grace too. Oh so she has just a genetic sucks for like a woman. Man, I think it looks fine on her. Man, I think it looks fine for you, But you're.
Speaker 5: Also that's you're her mate. Like I'm just saying on the outside, the way that people look at women when they have gray hairs, they think like they're crazy. It's just like that's just how it is, even are I mean most women are Most women are crazy, isn't.
Speaker 1: There you know?
Speaker 5: I always thought that like old men that dye their hair looks stupid. But what I realize is they use shitty products. Because when I see like an old somebody who goes to an actual salon and they die like properly, how women spend like one hundreds of dollars like it actually looks good.
Speaker 3: Well, the issue too is that like a lot of them, just like I want printer ink black hair.
Speaker 1: That's the thing they use.
Speaker 5: They go to Walmart and get like some shitty cartridge and then it's just it's something.
Speaker 3: The same thing with hair transplants that people would do. It's it's like it's not about like brother, like you can't just give yourself a ten year old's hairline at like forty it doesn't look even if even if it looks good, it looks wrong because it's not supposed to be. Joe McHale did a good job. He did it is because like he's got a hair he was clearly bald.
Speaker 4: Basically he was gone, he was over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he did it.
Speaker 3: But he gave himself like a normal, fucking like adult hairline. I was like, that looks good.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy to me that up a lot people give himselves Marcus Phoenix airlines. I did saying for me because my hairline was worse when I was younger. What are you saying? Oh, it was like further up when I was younger.
Speaker 4: That could be possible.
Speaker 1: You want to see the picture. I've never had a photo of it. My hairline was further I think my barber just nicked it back farther.
Speaker 3: That means your job pushed your head further up.
Speaker 1: What the hell is going on? I doesn't even mean look when I was little, my hairline was further back.
Speaker 3: Or something's gonna show us a picture of a different black kid.
Speaker 1: Yes, by the way, look how far my hairline is back in this picture? It does look further back, and sure, but was that the barber.
Speaker 3: I think the barber must have just been like somehow the barber fucked up and then lined you up like way back there, because that's like my.
Speaker 1: Head, my lineup Like I don't know why I hairline was so far back. I thought I had a bad hairline for years. Yeah, like I saw.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize that if he did Signifier, he just made a video and he talked that his hairline has always been like that, and he like it's it. He showed a picture when he was younger and his hairline was just always back like he just always had that.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's not a big deal at all, but it's for me. For me, it was like, I guess I just have a bad hairline. That's why I never really did my hair. My hair is fucked already whatever. And then I come to find out my line was a regular hairline, and this motherfuckers were just like, you know, it'd be funny.
Speaker 3: Well you have a regular you have a cartoon hairline. I do you have a Marcus Phanix hairline? Kind of almost not exactly.
Speaker 1: I have a particularly small forehead, yeah yeah, at least all the time. Yeah, I have a particularly tiny one. I'm like, I thought my hairline was like back here, because I'm gonna do that eventually. One day I'm just gonna come here and my hairline is gonna be shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: I hate when he does this because he's just not gonna do I would do.
Speaker 1: That, you wouldn't shut the fuck up. I think that's funny. How many years? Yeah, five years. We've been doing this show longer than a lot of Team never and not once. Right, you don't see, just do it.
Speaker 4: We won't do it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to do it to it. We're gonna you know what, we're gonna roof for you. If you said it in person, it's not good. It's not it's we're not legally accountable. Yeah, yeah, that's how that works.
Speaker 1: It does. Let's read these names so you can out of here. Man.
Speaker 4: We never even answered. So the paper than walls, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 4: Have we lived in an apartment with papers and walls?
Speaker 1: No, I don't really remember.
Speaker 3: I don't think we've we've kind of been blessed in that regard. Yeah, I guess one's pretty pretty okay.
Speaker 1: I've never had loud neighbor. I thought we've alwas been the louder so once.
Speaker 3: We've been a loud neighbors. Yeah, we've been the people getting yelled at. Oh interesting, we do remember we got that noise when we weren't even home. That was say, yeah, they just assumed.
Speaker 1: It was us. Yea, like it's been pretty loud a little bit and we were like we all just got back here.
Speaker 3: My honest feeling on that is like if you if I ever get a noise complaint to me, it's just like, all right, well.
Speaker 4: Fix the walls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sound reinforce them, bitch.
Speaker 4: If that's it, because it's not. It's really not my problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like, I'm not gonna not like say, I understand the like oh ten to eleven o'clock curfew thing of shut the fuck up, like quiet down.
Speaker 1: I understand that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like during the day, no, it's I'm personally not loud. I don't need anything loud.
Speaker 5: But even there's people like some people are there's a couple of musicians I live in my thing, and during the day, like I hear the loud ass bass and I'm like whatever, I usually have headphones on them when I'm doing it, so it doesn't bother me. But like, I know there's some people that are probably really upset, but I'm also like, well, it's not the weekend, it's not early in the morning.
Speaker 1: It's people are prey. I'm fine. I'm from NYC. Man, Yeah, it's allowed all. That's kind of thing for me where it's like I just I don't mind it. It's kind of just tune it out.
Speaker 3: I've never minded it's life. It's like the city unless it's people jackhammering, like right outside your window. That's kind of impossible structure, and it's just like that's.
Speaker 1: Even that I don't care. Yea until used to it. Destruction that bothers me.
Speaker 3: But like if people are just loud and like screaming and like playing music like that genuinely doesn't bother me at all.
Speaker 4: I actually go to sleep better to that ship like.
Speaker 1: Car alarms, people fucking arguing on the street, Like I'm used to that ship. I don't like it. I don't like, yeah, I'm not. Like my cousin Vinnie was like, yeah, I need a fucking race ride out my fucking window for me to go to bed race. But like I it doesn't bother me, you know, because that's that reminds me of there's there's life, you know, the things happen. It's the plavilege of growing up in a city that we can sleep better. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh so so I went to uh, I went to a thing recently. It was a like a uh like a movie night and uh with some some content people and and we watched Rush Hour. Yeah, brother, I forgot a lot about that movie. Chris Tucker's just a racist the whole extremely racist, like extremely like like the entire everything.
Speaker 5: He says, Yeah, mister Rice and Roney this like, yeah, mister I watched them recently, all three of them, and even when they came back for the third one because it was years later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's way less though, it's way less.
Speaker 5: He even looking immediately fat phobic, says that she composed over these two girls. And he's saying all this horrible ship. It's non stop. It's he his character is think he puts a bit it's racist as his role is he's a piece of ship.
Speaker 1: That's his role. Yeah, but I love it's a description of it.
Speaker 4: It says a wise cracking cop. Yeah, and it's just like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if it's wise cracking so much it's just like genuinely racist. Some of the ideas, Like the original pitch for the movie was like, let's get this racist cop and uh, this this Chinese guy to do cop stuff.
Speaker 1: And they were like should we.
Speaker 3: Should we change racist to like maybe like something else And somebody goes like, but whyse crag Yeah, like you wise guys, cracking wise, cracking wise, like the whole And I love how how many times in that first movie they just pull guns immediately. It's like the first thing that everybody does is pull a gun every scene.
Speaker 1: Have you met cops?
Speaker 3: It's it's even hilarious by that standard, Like it is I'm not even joey, Like they pull guns when they walk into like a fucking CBS. It looks ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Well, it makes me mad in that uh when because Chris Tucker is opening scene is he's undercover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it pisses me.
Speaker 5: That scene pisses me off so much because at that point when those other cops show up, it's over. Just say I'm elie, it's over, like it's it's already it's already compromised. So the fact that he's just being like go away, like as if that's gonna do any thing. It is a really it's so frustrated to me. That's like, Bro, the jig's up. You're lapd fucking that guy. Who cares if he knows you already have him, He already showed you the C four.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 3: There's literally nothing else to do other than just arresting him. The movie's really stupid. It's a dumb movie. It's like, really, they didn't shoot the Sea four to blow it up? And I was like, that's not how that.
Speaker 1: He's shooting the fucking the car.
Speaker 3: And then I'm like, you wanted to arrest the guy, right, yeah, so what do you Why are you shooting the car to blow this dude up?
Speaker 1: Why did you just kill him with you first?
Speaker 3: Presumably if that much four exploded, he'd be gone. That's not how you detonate C four. Also, it's not that it matters, because it doesn't ever matter.
Speaker 1: It's a dumb movie.
Speaker 4: But yeah, just that thing.
Speaker 1: It's like movies where they shoot the engine of a car and it blows up, and it's like, that's not what would happen. It would it would just you would just shoot the engine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's it's kind of those like, this seems like it's almost like troll physics. Do you remember those comics from like twenty like ten or whatever. It would be like like physics solutions that an idiot would think would work.
Speaker 1: Like jumping at the last moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like jumping off the plane, or like using mum can on an elevator shaft and then jumping off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, like.
Speaker 3: Using a pulley, or like like putting a The one that I always remember that cracking up was like a car with like a little like a metal arm in front of it and it had a magnet pulling the car.
Speaker 1: Forward, so you never had that. Yeah, that sounds I feel like that's just so magically. I wish that would work, I.
Speaker 3: Know, but it's it's it seems like there's like there's certain movie things that were like yeah, shooting the car, wouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: But like whatever, it's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't, I don't, I don't need it. Was that scene is just too much. That was like in that movie. That scene was just too stupid. Well that's the only like as far as.
Speaker 3: Everything else, the very beginning to it's just like literally the first and he comes out in that fucking Western Jacket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that was we were talking about.
Speaker 3: He's like, dude, he's Fortnite emoting every time he gets a kill or something. He's like he Fortnite emotes. Yeah, like every ten minutes he does one. He's always dancing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God damn it, what is it good for? Absolutely not good?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 8: You all?
Speaker 1: I love that movie. What's he said?
Speaker 3: We were cracking out?
Speaker 1: We were?
Speaker 4: That was a fucking event. I forgot that that was in that movie.
Speaker 3: Man, I've seen that movie way too much. It's it's really carries that movie.
Speaker 1: But it's great.
Speaker 5: He's man, Dragon Chain is so underappreciated.
Speaker 1: He's awesome as a human being. Kind of iffy, but like action star. He wasn't for a while, but then he's like, we're gonna take your money. He's like, wow, God, communist China ain't too bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was more of thinking about like his daughter's daughter, that that whole thing where I was like, I didn't know you were I thought you were just reasonable.
Speaker 1: What happened with him? Well, he's just he's just he's a bigot. I guess, but I guess I just I didn't feel it.
Speaker 3: That's not an excuse, but I get it, but it's just like I don't expect it'd be like because I saw something. I saw Seinfeld, Jerry Seinfeld trending again because he's like somebody went up to him at like the S N L fifty and he's like, hey, free foul signs, Like I don't care about Oh I believe that.
Speaker 4: Oh that makes sense. That makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: That does guess Juish not caring about him being uh, him being a minority in America.
Speaker 5: I thought, you know, living in America for so long, I thought that's why it's not like say John Voight, you know him, Oh, John Boyce's crazy like he played like he he played himself in Varsity Blues. He played like this racist fucking head coach, right, And then I was like, that's just John voy Like he's a piece of ship.
Speaker 1: He did trump ads later and all you know the like the thing in the longest yard with a stone call saying the N word, and it's like you are surprised that he says the N word? Like that, are you surprised? Stone Cold? Leave all this guy who's personality is Texas, I will say his name is ice cream and reverse it is you can't fucking trust that guy.
Speaker 5: His name is cold stone Cream, Austin cold stone Cream. That's like his fucking ice cream version from Chowder.
Speaker 3: That's the different universe in the universe where everybody's ice cream related.
Speaker 4: He's He's cold.
Speaker 3: Stone That's that's almost such a good idea that I want to pitch a show that's that now. Just you know, sometimes it's like there's one joke that justifies an entire Rocky Road. That's a joke that justifies an entire TV show. We have to make an ice cream world just so we can have an excuses called somebody cold stone Cream.
Speaker 1: That's world, buildings, world everything.
Speaker 3: He's the heart. It's like, it's like George Lucas, you gotta get Jorgear's the heart.
Speaker 1: George. Yeah. I like jar Jar Binks. I'll never yes, I do you know if I do liar? I like George Binks. I thought I thought when I was when I was little, I saw him. I thought he was funny. I thought he was funny, and I've never hated him for it. He was funny. I just but I was also five watched like did you so? Could you watch?
Speaker 5: Like a Jerry Lewis fucking what could you watch Jerry Lewis and be like, oh, that's hilarious, or like, would you like or is you watch The Three Stooges.
Speaker 1: You're like When I was little, I thought it was silly.
Speaker 5: You sucked, like I understand, like that comedy is killed back in the day, It's ship ain't funny.
Speaker 1: Because it was. It was like, oh, they're just like what they based Tom and Jerry off. Eventually it's kind of the.
Speaker 3: Silly I know, Wait, that's not the right key. I saw this girl on TikTok do it perfectly, really, and it scared me because I'm like, God, damn, this is such a specific.
Speaker 1: I can't figure it out.
Speaker 5: It's it's a little bit higher this. I can't do it right now. I'm not I'm not warmed up the amount of pain. I want to see the guy do it.
Speaker 1: I want to see the original that they had to drag him out every times he's sucking.
Speaker 3: They didn't give they didn't give a shit about voice actors enough to record them doing things behind the stream the nineties and the eighties with the Disney stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then behind the streams for Dragon Ball, hearing them like sucking a guy that played Trunks passed out in the fucking boot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then he died an idiot.
Speaker 1: Then he died in the bedroom later. That's when somebody who's died like Lincoln. That's just not being trained to bellow. I think it's just the idea of that had to do so many takes them just not understanding came. Maybe take a break.
Speaker 3: Well, not a lot of it's still stupid. There's also, to be fair to dragon Ball, there's not a lot of show. There's not if you're doing voice acting courses before dragon Ball, there's probably not a lot of I feel like you assume that you would even be screening, Like I.
Speaker 1: Feel like even still yeah, must show where you really I can't name a show that screams like dragon Balls English dub Yeah. The powering up.
Speaker 5: Is that is like nothing's close.
Speaker 1: They don't even do it like that in the modern move The show is the series. They don't do it like that.
Speaker 10: To go beyond yeah, like it's just holding for fucking It's so crazy, it's kind of amazing, Like I can't niggas.
Speaker 1: The hair, the flash of the hair. Why didn't you monkeys get a jump? Did you see Toriyama super saying four. No, we're like Goku little kid Goko go super saying four for some reason, and it's like, what the heck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they made a cannon.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I'm not lying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when that happened in the new dragon Ball Diamond show that they have, it's pretty much GT again, like actually, yeah, they keeps going. I didn't hate GT, but also like stop, it's kind of cool design though. To be honest with you, I think I like that he has big hands. He's big little mos big ape hands. They're not huge, but they're like bigger.
Speaker 1: Even see that.
Speaker 3: I don't man, I don't need any more. Man, I don't need anymore yet, especially because he's gone. Yeah, I want I especially don't care.
Speaker 1: I want to just see how they're gonna deal with freezing.
Speaker 4: Now, why do you carenna.
Speaker 1: Dragon Ball after gold?
Speaker 5: I don't care, Like that's it? What else do I need a freezer?
Speaker 1: I like black Freeze. I think it's funny. I think it's stupid.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: I think it stop, it's funny. It doesn't hurt anybody me liking it, Like, dude, it's it's at a point.
Speaker 3: Look look, look, I know I'm still I still get some pushback for like Hereditary. For example, my taking Hereditary, I don't look at I don't care that people enjoy Hereditary. That's not my point at all, because some people are like, it's interesting, and I'm like, it's not. I'm not saying it's not interesting.
Speaker 5: I'm saying the people that are, you know, the the subtext people, they're they're stupid for enjoying that. And I'm saying the same way that there's a cutoff for dragon Ball, where this is just throwing ship out a wall.
Speaker 1: Now it's not in interesting anymore in the way that it's like it's deep or it's cool. It's just for the sake of doing it.
Speaker 5: And that's why I was thinking about Hereditary. I'm like, they're putting in ship for the sake of it, and they're not making it clever.
Speaker 1: I mostly agree. I'm mostly I think there's parts of it where there's there's just better stuff because I think I'm not saying, what are we talking about Vegeta. I think Vegeta has become like I think because of the addition of like Super particularly the manga, Vegeta has become a great character. I guess I don't. I don't think character. Yeah, he was interesting. I think it was interesting. I think he was the most interesting. I think the best rating character. I would say that, but I think it's his whole him becoming full circle is like I like you like, that's yeah, And I'm not even I'm not even.
Speaker 5: I'm more talking about, like, say, the there's because like all the dif's, be the power struggle, all that stuff right there is so overkilled at the point. And I guess that's that's the perfect word. Like, so what I'm talking about hereditary overkill. It is that because I have no problem with fucking like subtexts and subplots and and and and and and like I love the idea of people making essays of theories and so that's fine. But it's the this ship it's overkill.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's like that. I'm like, at a certain point, it's just this isn't clever at a certain you know, yeah, you gotta because for me, like Spider Man, my favorite superhero, right there is way more bad Spider Man comics that are good Spider Man comics now, and I think that is a very unfortunate thing. I think that like at a certain point when that happens, it's like put it down, man, you gotta stop, you gotta stop the Batman. I think there's way more dog Ship Batman comics and are really good ones? Does that? Is that not true for like everyone, all of them that long? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Everything for a long time. It's like you know what, you know what like all of everything that has to do with Breaking Bad is great. Breaking Bad and Better coll Saw they're both great and they're done. Yeah, there's no like, there's no like Bad Better call Saul show spin off where it's like a little Walt, you know.
Speaker 1: Like that's what it feels like that diamond is it's like a little Walt Junior and the idea of that where it's like they go on so long. I want to see that. That's how long form content is. Sertainly won't be. Some people will argue this all the time. There's way more dog Ship one piece and there is great one.
Speaker 3: There's exactly as many now uh, good Halo games and bad Halo games now exactly and that you know or almost there's still born. I think technically no, no, no, because they have the twins Stix shooters that nobody cares about forgot about those.
Speaker 1: I think it's fun.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, Like I think it's called spartan assault or something, and there's another one and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It does like a service. You're sucking it up. Nothing, nothing is consistently great. That's just not how it can be. It's it's too hard.
Speaker 5: It's like I watched I watched the Cobra Kai is still going on. I couldn't believe it. And because I kind of fell off for a minute, I watched at the Kids Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what could they have left?
Speaker 1: Well, so that's the thing.
Speaker 5: I watched the first season, and within the context of its universe, it is perfect. I was like, this was so one I remember, it's still really flood. I'm on the third season now where it's starting to get because now they're just reaching into the past and getting like, oh, here's priest worked with this guy in the third Karate Kid movie and all the shit, Like it's stuff that it's now holding on to shit that like who gives a fuck.
Speaker 1: There's literally moments where like those kids would be arrested. Well, that's the whole thing. In the context of the universe.
Speaker 5: They even put a little cavea in there to be like they try to get Crease arrested because obviously he's a fucking a psychopath.
Speaker 1: But then he beat them.
Speaker 5: He beat them to it, like he co opted the cops and like convinced that like, oh, they're the crazy ones harassing him, and then oh, they didn't call the cops, so they're trying to save these kids. So they did little things to explain it, which I'm glad that they even mentioned it. But what I was trying to say is, as it's going on, it's a super fun. It's still fun, but as it's going on, it's like, well, the first season and it was written so well, you're not gonna match the first you're not gonna maatchine it.
Speaker 3: And by the way, as a TV show, there's now already more TV show Karate Kid.
Speaker 4: Then there is movie by a lot, you know, so like what are you doing, You're you're kind of.
Speaker 5: It's kind of nuts how they stretched it out, But again it was obviously it was just like Stranger Things, where they weren't expecting it to go as far as it went. Yeah, and it did so well. Though, Like Buddy, I think I thought.
Speaker 3: Stranger Things was gonna be like a fucking anthology. I think it was supposed to be because I thought, like the way that uh Strange Things Season one ended, I thought it was perfect. I mean I was like, that's like it's a perfect ending, Like I don't actually need more of this at all.
Speaker 5: Well that's the problem, like everybody loves it got too popular. Yeah, and then like that bitchold won't do that sh anymore. She wants to like fuck older dudes and stuff. Yeah, like yeah, she like dude when she like she obviously hooked up with Drake allegedly obviously.
Speaker 1: And then uh allegedly and then uh, she had a boyfriend that was in.
Speaker 3: Her twenties when she was sucking a teenager.
Speaker 4: Like she's clearly just flashbang.
Speaker 3: By the way, when I saw like, like some picture I saw a picture of her recently, Like what the fuck that's her.
Speaker 1: That's it's jarring the algorithm.
Speaker 5: So she she had like a whatever the algorithm had a boom on Instagram of like I think she was advertising like products or something. She's doing like a wife beater, and she kept like advertising stuff. It was like, uh, slea Goldmans did the same thing. So it's probably the same company. Imagine maybe we're a wife beater and show your nipples or something. I don't know what the fun was, but it was like, oh my god. It was like, that's this show is so so long ago that she's like a grown ass woman.
Speaker 1: Now she's in her twenties.
Speaker 5: Now, she's like, yeah, she's in her twenty And I was just like I looked at her. I'm like, that is not That's not a kid. That's not Like, what are they gonna do?
Speaker 1: Are they? Did they shoot the.
Speaker 3: They're gonna do They're gonna reverse Captain America? She I mean, they're gonna have to really shut her hand on a fucking dwarf.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not little kids exactly in the show.
Speaker 5: Well, I know they're like in high school, they were like freshmen, So what are they gonna do now?
Speaker 1: They're freshman? In the last season they are freshman. You are right, they are, but like, what are they gonna do now? I think looks like he looked for a while, was not a little kid, Like he's like an adult now, Like it looks like he has dreads and shipped now, And I'm like, what the fuck? Is not a kid? You know what they're gonna do. They don't. None of them look like children anymore.
Speaker 3: Probably just gonna d age them with like AI or something.
Speaker 1: It's old. No, they probably they don't. They don't. They don't look like kids, but they don't look like grown ass older. It's just it's just like it'll be you know, you know, you know what it'll be. It'll be We'll just get a season of Stranger Things.
Speaker 3: That's like, that's like TV or like movies that we used to get, yeah, versus like there's Tommy Maguire in high school I'm totally whatever I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Or Joe Magello being fucking flashed. I wouldn't want to fight me. That's a thirty year old dragon Ball image. Who was I forgot?
Speaker 3: It was was go On, it was it was it was Gohana's Peters like I don't want to fight you, and then it's it's Joel. He's like, I wouldn't want to fight me either, which is so it's like actually like perfect.
Speaker 5: I was actually okay with that because it made me feel especially now as as a grown ass adult, we're watching like high school stuff where they can be high school kids and do weird sexy stuff because what high.
Speaker 1: School kids do, but not didn't feel weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not depicted as like oh, this person actually looks like a kid and makes me have to feel like I don't like this imagery.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 8: I get it.
Speaker 5: It makes sense that, you know, high school is that. It is that, and so it's like euphoria. Obviously there's dumb kids doing all that shit. But it's like, I just like, I just don't why would you want to cast the one that looks like a kid that It's just that's weird.
Speaker 3: It is a little upsetting it thinking about it now, or it's just like, damn, I was even pussing at fifteen. It's kind of upsetting.
Speaker 1: It makes me feel so gross because I was so I was so nowhere near the person I was going to become.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like you're like a look like I.
Speaker 6: Was usually a tickled Yeah, well, because it's it's real, it's real, like you think of.
Speaker 1: It in that context or especially like yeah, reminiscing Yeah, like yeah, like I was having unprotected sex at sixteen years old, and I could have very likely had a kid, yeah, and that kid would be in high school about the being sa.
Speaker 3: Sandwiches on Xbox Live. Yeah there was fucking tits and like, yeah, that's wild, especially if you're if you're talking about it in the past, Like are you a pedofile if you go like this, Oh yeah, fuck this hot chike, like and like I know what do the cops busted?
Speaker 1: Like no, I mean at the time, she was hot. And then they're like, I don't care for remembering your own memories from that age.
Speaker 5: You're only a pedophile if it turns you on, if you're if you're thinking about.
Speaker 1: The hot seat conversation for no reason, But this is such a dangerous conversation to have when you just don't.
Speaker 5: Happen, like this is what would happen. I judge would be like, you guys are fucking retarded to get out, Like if it was like someone trying to make it like oh, this person's actually a pervert and you're just reminiscing about the past. This person had sex will be fifteen years ago, It's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Like this guy said it up.
Speaker 5: We we met up again as adults, and he said like, oh, you were so hot, and then he's like, you're you're a pedophile for saying that in past. Tense because you're saying you have to I think the judgement get.
Speaker 1: Out, get out. Mayleff kill them. Mayleff killed them. You're wasting my time to make the turrets. The turrets that would be sick as the contempt. You're contempt of court, the court. And then it's a fun thing. You have to hit with a mallet, and then.
Speaker 3: You can't the mountain know that you have to use the mallet, so it has that he has a gavel for a regular order and then the turret mallet boom, and then and then it looks like it's like Sonny of the Tollbooth, or like Hitler and Ingloorre's Bastards where you just ripped the has the toll booth to booth all the time, gets morbid. He gets so shut up. It's hilarious, like he's more holes than people.
Speaker 5: I love that reference because there's probably a lot of young people that are like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 4: I mean to be fair, like I was pretty late to that. I watched The Godfather.
Speaker 5: I think in like, well, I guess high school, so like I guess I think that works because I watched all the classic movies like Scarface, and.
Speaker 1: I watched them when I was like nineteen twenty on my grandma with your grandma. Yeah, your grandma watched those, yeah, because she was like, she's Hispanic. My mom hates that's like half that's like a similar se culture to what she was. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't even think it's not like a particular disdain. I just like I remember that she was like, I don't something. She likes violent movies.
Speaker 1: My grandma watched that. She was like, these guys are also fucking.
Speaker 5: She wasn't happy with the horse Head and the bed that like, oh Horsey, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, Dad's like, what are you talking about? It'srse. She hated that. So my grandma was like she watched me. She was like, this is these movies are just so stupid and boring. And I'm like, yeah, meanwhile, the same woman, I can watch the Tencup man, it's every Easter. That's crazy, it's insane. I would never watch Brain Broken, dude, she could watch She watches that ship. And I'm like Grandma of being like, I love you, I love you a lot. Godfather boring movie. They're both boring movies. Yes, I don't, but the ten Commandments is a little lame, you.
Speaker 3: Know why, because their transformations. There's nothing magical about The Godfather. They're not did you mind don't? I don't like The god Father. I think it's it's a long movie. I think it's very long, and it's not entertaining to me exactly. I think I want to know, like what what is entertaining to you?
Speaker 1: Like that would make it not I think something fantastic, like something something that isn't just respect like think of it like this, right if I wanted, if I wanted to know the story about Godfather, I could ask uncles of mine who did shit like that? You know. It's like that's like tangible reality to me. Do you watch documentaries? Not too often? Not too often their documentaries. I like it like it's about something I don't understand, Like if it's like something magical, like oh, this is like fucking about science, it's such a but like no, but you know what I mean, like magical in the sense like something that like I could never conceptualize naturally. Seeing people have like a fucking family of like racketeers and criminals, it's like, oh, I know it's already.
Speaker 5: Did you see did you see Oppenheimer when that did you not want to kill yourself?
Speaker 1: Uh? It was interesting, It was interesting, I thought. I thought, I really loved r DJ's performance. Thought he was really interesting to watch, And I was like, this is a good movie. Also, it's kind of whimsical in a sense of that because like he's he's creating what is RDJ again? Is that Rod Dog Jr. He's creating the thing that will lead to humanity in this Yeah, let's go, let's just lead now read the name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oppenheimer wasn't a digimon.
Speaker 1: So that's not what I'm saying. I just think that was kind of boring. That's it.
Speaker 4: Romer was sucking great.
Speaker 1: I loved I thought it was a good movie for sure, But like that's like I was like, yeay, jackpot dude.
Speaker 3: But to me, that's like the most like it's not boring to me, but I understand somebody, coming from your perspective, I would think that's like one of the most boring movies of all time.
Speaker 1: Openheimer. Yeah, I thought Pahimer was really interesting because of the fact is that you're seeing about a person that like, but like it did create one of the most wild than in like the Godfather, for example, I don't I don't agree. I don't agree. I think there's I think there's a lot of things going on in Oppenheimer. I think, and I think the character is a bunch of people. I think that god think Oppenheimer is just genuinely more interesting. I think that's what it is. I guess think it's more.
Speaker 3: I feel that, like, I think Oppenheimer's more interesting. But I also don't dislike either of those movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like Godfather very much. I don't I think one is it insists upon itself, not even that. I know this is not my kind of movie. Like I've never liked mobster flicks, but also I've lived way too close to me. Goodfellas is funny. Good Fella's is good. It is mad funny. I think that's why I remember.
Speaker 3: I was mad at myself for like not seeing Goodfellas as long as I did, because I was just like, damn, this is fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: You realize there's so many movies like that, no, I know, but like none of them at the same quality as good Fellas, though I think Goodfellas is the best one of them. You mean, in the Gangster realm. Yeah, I just meant in general, Oh, I know what you're saying. There's a lot of movies that I like, you gotta you gotta get on this. I guess that's what.
Speaker 4: I've seen more movies than I pretend to have.
Speaker 1: But like I know you better than you. Have you seen Tickled? I know what that is? Fucking epic. That's an epic fantasy right.
Speaker 3: There in that documentary is insane. I actually do recommend, like I've said this before on shows.
Speaker 1: I'm sure because it's like my go to You watched it randomly during COVID, like early we watched it. I watched. I watched it with Y M.
Speaker 3: S A like at a vig con party or something. Okay, he invited me over, and I think Lazy was with me too. That was like years ago, watched a movie. Look it was it was. It wasn't a big con party, it was it was like he was in town for VIDCN and like I think he was here like a couple extra days later or like a days before. I can't remember exactly, Okay, but like we sat and he was like, you gotta watch this movie, and I was like, okay, yeah, I'm definitely taking your recommendation from you. So like, so we sat and we watched this movie and Tickled is fucking amazing because you don't you can't predict that movie all. And I highly also recommend if you watch that movie, look up what happens afterwards, because it's even fucking crazy it gets before you see it, because it adds to it so much. It's about a competitive tickling league. That's yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's that's dumber somehow, dumber than those motherfuckers that ride like horseheads.
Speaker 1: On a stick.
Speaker 5: And then they like do they yeah, whatever the well, it's like they're pretending they're riding on real horses doing the tricks when the horses are doing the tricks and stuff, so jumping over stuff.
Speaker 1: Tickled. Tickled is the equivalent of the Mission where you go into Solitude and you find my lung bogs Mace. It is that kind of thing where you're like, I'm just going in a house. There's a day dra gods temple down here. Oh I gotta beat this guy to death and tickets so and put it just keeps getting I don't want I don't want to mess.
Speaker 5: You gotta stop talking about Skyron Man, I'm trying not to play it.
Speaker 1: I'm really trying.
Speaker 3: I don't think i'm playing right now. I'm playing a vowed now. Oh yea, I have avowed in Kingdom Come to rents both of them.
Speaker 1: Oh you got both?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was like, I'll probably play these interesting?
Speaker 1: Well did you play? Have you tried them both? I've played.
Speaker 3: I've played both of them for about fifteen hours.
Speaker 1: Which do you like more?
Speaker 4: It depends.
Speaker 3: I think Kingdomcome Deliverance I think is more immersive and it's more interesting because of that. Okay, but I think about plays.
Speaker 1: What kind of game is.
Speaker 3: Kingcome Deliverance is? Like I would I would say it's more of like an immersive sim RPG. Like it's so it's like it's really meticulous, like you have to make sure to take your weapon out and you have to make sure to put your weapon away when you're in towns otherwise like people will be fucking upset you. Uh, everybody remembers everything if you you have to take bads because like if you don't, like you'll stink and that'll like affect your charisma. It's very deep in that way, and it's cool, but it is a little mundane, and that's kind of part of it. So like it's it's more of like a slow burn. I would say it's cool. I do like it, but like the combat's really rough, especially early on. Yes, when like everything sucks and you're not good at it. You really have to build yourself up to like being even okay at combat, which is kind of frustrating about it is like the opposite where it's like it's not particularly deep. It's like very like kind of it's a very streamlined RPG, but it feels fucking fun to like beat people up in that game. And it's actually the point where, like a lot of RPGs, I try to like speck into like talking, because a lot of RPG's combat sucks, like it's not good, so like if I can talk my way out of a situation, I want to do it. But in this one, I'm like I find myself getting into more like scraps on purpose because it's just really satisfying to like slash a dude in the face and like you could dual wield wands and ship. It's fucking ridiculous. It's crazy and it feels spastic. You feel like a psycho but they're both. They're both good for very different reasons. Like they're both, they each lack with the other one lacks or has. I guess, okay, what we need is kingdoms more casual. Kingdom come is more hardcore, aout kingdom of battle deliveries about let's hear so that's how you know we're running low. All right, let's get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, what I think whip his penis got the gut?
Speaker 5: I forgot to show you guys my new prosthetic penis. If you're a azellea banks. Uh, nothing happened. She was beating with some people, and uh she heard Grimes told her that Elon Musk has like a broken penis, and uh, I guess there's some smoke to it, because we just I just learned that out of all of his kids, they were all like IVF except for maybe one like a X I think was uh and some people speculating that was even. But like all of his kids like he has like a this motherfucker can't And it makes sense somebody like him probably upset that he can't just straight up and pregnate somebody.
Speaker 1: So he's just fucking like seething about it.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, the the gay person that goes out of their way to be hateful and ship and try to mass that they're not gay, and him being so inepton just shooting odes and making so pregnant. He has to just IVF all these bitches and pretend like he's fucking knocking them all up.
Speaker 1: That's cic, that's crazy. Didn't he isn't isn't like the person he's like in bed with, very against IVF. I'm mistaken.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if he's with anyone, but the one that just recently got exposed was awesome.
Speaker 1: Dumb ass. Isn't isn't Trump against IVF? Isn't he a Trump? Doesn't give a fuck about anything?
Speaker 3: But I think yes, the Project twenty five people would be yees, yeah, yeah, let's read these names.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm gonna piss my pants.
Speaker 4: Oh we're gonna we're gonna speak through this.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to do something. I was supposed to do a call. Oh yeah, what were you?
Speaker 3: What was that? I just pushed it back a little bit. I bought myself time. Okay, uh deleted?
Speaker 4: All right, So we're gonna read the names.
Speaker 3: Twenty five dollars no patrons, uh deleted Evil Tom Sweeney says, I love the gays, but they're not human j R. Steak Eater Evil Kendrick lamar Be like wop wop wop wop wop. I'm a fucker his butt?
Speaker 1: What what what? What what?
Speaker 4: I'm a pedo.
Speaker 3: Fine, it's insane, no tax, no tact it's fucking attacted.
Speaker 1: Oh man, what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Derek Hereditary fucking sucks.
Speaker 1: It. So my god, damn, oh my god. Did they get so fucking deep? It's the deep it? Oh, oh my god. I just read something that made me so sad. They resurrected Gwen Stacy in a Spider Man comics whatever they're running. I'm the President. Doc Brown in nineteen fifty five is supposed to supposed to be thirty five years old with full white hair and wrinkles.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Gaelo Combat Evolved, Emma throwing big Bucks build Gunda model kits Lily's hispanic urge to crawl inside of Sweeney like a tonton and guzzle piste directly from his bladder.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The the goon Glow gab Ga Lab is gay as hell. My Abba taught me a few things too, like how to rip skin off using my own mouth, Rip the skin off using my own mouth. Don he scrote, don quixote, donkey scrote like a scrotum. Being wildly incorrect is a Caribbean thing. Look up Yes King SpongeBob on YouTube and play the first shorts.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is. It's terrible. You can pull it up if you want.
Speaker 3: Brazerker Broley gap Shotting, Sweety Snark Tank Live in Japan featuring Johnny Somali. Hey baby, are you Ben Shapiro because I want.
Speaker 1: To fuck your sister. Uh? That's insane.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: Red Rectum, redemption, put donuts on my cock, my goose shooter, the truth, you can't handle it. The Purple Warrior, I bite children, calling retards, the inhibited Domo Nations, Vanna the Dead, special needs Gomblinoid, Derek is Innocent slash hashtag free him round, that Asian mummified and Chris's double stuffed attic uh in desperate need of representation. That's a heap friede.
Speaker 1: Fucking SpongeBob ship. It's the Yes King memes, but is the SpongeBob one it's it's just a fucking cacophony and desperate need of representation yellow representation on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Bully justin Wanger, my Michael Reaves and to come. Michael Reaves would never show up, of course not.
Speaker 4: I rand it him in the.
Speaker 1: Little where the fun was? I no, I randed him at this chinatown.
Speaker 4: Uh it wasn't even it was like kind of on the periphery.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was at this green barbecue place called Juki Juku.
Speaker 4: It's fucking amazing, by the way, it's.
Speaker 3: In l A, but it's it's a bit of a truck from here anyway, round ied Asian mummified Chris double stuff that attic in desperate need of yellow representation.
Speaker 4: Okay, read that happy black.
Speaker 3: Hearstory month her stre pee wee herman yelling Cyanara n word, big boobies, Titanic titties, jumbo jugs, calcium cannon, straight up massive milkers hassan. Looks like someone took what a dup low figure or a duplow figure and put a lego head on it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: Lily doesn't know.
Speaker 3: Sweeney and me do it in the van every every Sunday, suing my ex boyfriend for custody of our friends. My dick's hard, My dick is hard. My balls are numb, slipping my ass and fill with cumb I got a hooned Cox hooned Dix. You Yeah, I'm gay, gay boy. I don't know what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Losing all my friends in custody in the custody battle Kurt Cobain pov. Have you watched Sound and Fury on Netflix?
Speaker 1: No? I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, I saw a little bit of it. Actually, fuck, I forgot what it was. It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. I don't remember enough of it too. I remember checking it out because Jojo was talking about But yeah, I'm too ignorant about it. In her mind, Jack the world's fastest Mallori cat. Black cats an astounding amount of props nowadays, and it enrages me. I'm not in my circle or anything that I've ever seen. Black does what no gets props? I guess I don't know what I haven't seen in a long time.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen her mentioned ever.
Speaker 5: So like right, God blessed never bleeds into anything.
Speaker 3: Really have a good time, Uh, sneezing is just coming out of your face, mister Fabtastic and the Fantastic Foursome. Uh gay, I am caught me like a like a gay sex man. This is becoming completely fucking Oh there's four pages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like a couple of names on the last page. Oh shit, wait, this has me second guessing. Co com Gum calm gum, calm gum. Come no.
Speaker 3: When I read it last time, it was there was yeah, okay, dang, it's getting ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Death Uh uh.
Speaker 3: Chris gay Com, Big Meaty stinks Gooner killed by men who twerk, Andy the man Who's handies and now back to stire and forever Dandy sex gifts.
Speaker 4: Uh getting injected with.
Speaker 3: Ten ccs of bleach because it was Nurse Kingston who read my chart. I live in Texas. I ain't going to Vegas to eat roadhouse, absolute horse piss in a chilled glass. That the in game currency of call duty is CP gids. Derek looks like Franklin the Turtle.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was like, I haven't heard that name in a minute.
Speaker 4: That's a fucking long ass time. Yeah, I haven't thought about that.
Speaker 3: I love that that video of him pulling out the AK forty seven on the fucking that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: He's like, it's sick of being bullied.
Speaker 1: He had it on him.
Speaker 3: This in case people that have a shell. Uh is Sweeney's barber blind?
Speaker 1: God, I'd love to see your lineup. I love it.
Speaker 3: Uh. Fighting games is the last hope for couch co op tbh. Probably Yeah, black squid word more like n ward amazing, just a little scream type fella. Third I blind, I want semen or else.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna beat my wife, baby, Kevin Durant's feet, doctor man, love Harlan and stopp wearying and love the cock. Fuck you. I ain't paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants. I'm waiting for Elon and Trump to be blood equaled, face real.
Speaker 5: I want to interject the reason why Elon Musk made likes Private is because he got exposed for liking something crazy.
Speaker 1: Did you did? Did you see that?
Speaker 4: I saw the porn thing?
Speaker 1: I don't know how I.
Speaker 3: Didn't know that's that's what that was. Where if it says milk your tiny penis pervert and you like that, and so I don't know what's real anymore. Yeah, I mean I mean, it looks like it was real, but at the same time, it would explain a lot because I thought it was kind of sudden that he just liked kid likes, and so I didn't know.
Speaker 1: That that was the reason.
Speaker 3: It's weird to me that it was like I didn't even think it was weird that that was done. To me, it was weird that you could knocked out of it. That's what's weird to me, because like a setting to like have private likes is like, okay, yeah, yeah, Like if it's like I'm pretty sure you could do that. I think TikTok has that where you can show them or not. Yeah, like I have that, Like I don't, I don't care. Yeah, I just have minds of book marksalist basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see exactly.
Speaker 3: But you know anyway, uh I did see that when you read the Patreon names, how they are ordered by oldest member, most most my doing it, the most gayest cardboard Pie Spumbafutter's Jolly Old Dipshit A of the Ace of Parades definitive Top five Black People one, Lebron two, Key David three Future four, Tim Duncan, five, Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Hung Hungy for kummy wommies in America.
Speaker 3: That's fucking crazy. Captain African America, Brave New Jungle, Cloak and Cloak and fager RIDI go's peepee top. They come running just as fast as they can, because every guy's crazy about a sharp dick man shitting in a gatorwaye bottle still skin period auxiliary enjoyer.
Speaker 4: Smitchy the kid Vivek.
Speaker 3: Didn't say anything when when told I wouldn't vote, She piped on my pipy Ichibon Kasuga post Nott Clarity scrotor the Ballbarian. He hunts cock and need me some calcium cannons right now? Uh, deporting my? How many people are gonna think of the audio glist.
Speaker 1: Right deporting my?
Speaker 3: Come to the unconscious ice Agent's face. If we go to n Y, maybe we'll find a way to beat him. Derek suggested, No, said Chris, Why not? Sweeney asked Craig the Canadian, I only do casual racism. Ranked racism has too many sweats. It's your boy, Shawne d It's true, Shawnee. The major minority snark Tank fans are now homelessn't deported servers Agent two sixty seven Waggot Live Diddy Party on an Epstein Island cater by Jared Fogel and bartended by Bill Cosby, Billy j Arms, Billy Joe Armstrong, Jay Z Tay Zunday, Danny d Fourney, The Indian Guy, and Grant McDonald having a conversation. I can't even imagine like that sounds.
Speaker 1: I don't want it. I don't even want to think about that.
Speaker 3: Three XO chugging a two liter coke, swallowing three mentos like pills, and doing three ten jumping jacks, punching Nazis through Sweeney's tooth Gap, Sweeney's improv class, where the first course is called my second favorite N word.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means. I thought I was going in a completely different way. The first one isn't.
Speaker 3: Slurp and stroke and smoke and joking. Emoticon's going like this. Drip at mah, Lord of all drip wha. Your name can't be, can't contain special character. Shut the fuck up, Patreon, fuck you. Obi want to blow me Waiting for Sweeney Sween's hunting tear. I want his pelt kremlin to gremlin fucking squirrel girl leaving two condoms in her. We're not mad, We're just disappointed. Jarvis. Take me off Epstein's Black Book. Now for entering our special guest, Molesto the Clown, Molesto Molestos, Hulk Voice, Hulk Gape, Little Clawman Wolverine, Ah shit, Bob wage Leagh five eighty three. I come, Therefore, I am the Peppini Brothers Present. Gordon Ramsey, Gordon Ramsey Cleaning Asmen, Gold's Room, ASMR Doc Donkerson, Colon, the Colon Swinging Slasher, my villain, arc continues. I gained access to the account, and the thief made an of using my information, but you didn't even buy good porn. Pp Sorry about the delay and drawing. Recently got currently watching Life Fall Apartment. We'll get back to it soon. Holy shit, the Misanthropes had a guest.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 3: Cumface. It's like clayface, but well you know me, b Fishy JJ Tom Sweeney is a sweet, beautiful angel. John strickland Mark, eighteen eighty nine. The left ball hangs lower club represent Oh no president.
Speaker 1: Yuh yeah the first key David stealthily coming on on your face, call me doctor Jagoff and hide.
Speaker 3: Doctor Jagoff and hide is awesome. Uh jamar from a jamar from afar, Hey fellas, I found the seven Dragon balls.
Speaker 4: Nyuck yuck yuck. Uh pre ros Blake eight ninety six.
Speaker 1: Who do you think you are?
Speaker 3: I am the slop the slob cock gab ga lab do you think Brian Thompson's last word was wah Uh got stuck in the snow for two weeks?
Speaker 4: Was a bit cold.
Speaker 3: Jerryful was using Doc Browns time machine to molest.
Speaker 1: Himself as a child's crazy.
Speaker 3: Uh Texas dated Salady shot Young Sheldon says, Chris Chris is a filthy island and word it's crazy. Col the sack your create your hair for the wedding, NICKI ziggy.
Speaker 1: Fucking do it? Do it?
Speaker 3: Stopping a coward. I wanted to kill baby Hitler and you won't even shave your head. Such a fucking ridiculous quested. It shall be done.
Speaker 1: Anyone that much is crazy. I don't respect anybody anymore, dude. Okay, I'm just telling home that day like what I'm my friends, I'll cry about it. I'm crying kill. I would be very like gonna half kill yourself.
Speaker 3: You're gonna like you're gonna like give yourself brain dame, so then you don't have to remember you're gonna show yourself a picture of Rnauceur, so you forget sixty one shades of gay after being flushed down the p history and fruits are laced with estrogen. Crash, I pledge allegiance to the to the fag. Sorry Miss Jackson, badly Brave dog Dog the Baby Hunter, A theory and heedsa blowing his weapon and Halo three Orange Man Hunter and Naphraim melpous one and running out our list as always.
Speaker 1: Hey, we mean of half pazard. We made it, we made it, we made it. It's great to say, up late, we made it, we made it. I mean to face a fallsy bitch,