Speaker 1: Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime today, and we'll welcome Michael Lee Hill. He gained attention in the field of UFO research due to his claimed encounters and experiences. He is known for his association with the Lake Erie UFO phenomena and has become a prominent figure within the community. He has had multiple sightings and close encounters with UFOs over Lake Erie starting in two thousand and six, and he shared his experiences through various media platforms, including TV interviews, documentaries, and presentations at UFO conferences. Michael, welcome. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing fantastic.
Speaker 1: How you doing, I'm doing excellent. It's great to have you. This has been a long time in the making. I've been trying to get you on for a long time and finally we're making it happen. And you've had some incredible encore which have been investigated and featured within the community. And you've also produced four thirty two Hrtz technologies, which has caught the attention of entities like NASA. So we've got a lot we can get into today, lots of rabbit holes that jump into. But this is your first time on. Let's start at the beginning, tell us a little bit about yourself, and then get into how all your experiences started.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess why we're talking right now is I live very close to Lake Erie, and in about two thousand and six ish, I started seeing these huge orbs of light the size of I don't know, hot air balloon, but multidimensional colors. And I didn't know what it was, because that's not your typical thing of thinking what a UFO looks like, you know. But I would see them go into lake Erie, come out of Lake Erie, and then ignite into a look like a little miniature sun and fly away. I'm like, what the hell? But I had no idea what it was. I thought I just never seen anything like it. So I thought maybe it's some kind of natural phenomenon or something. And I don't know. But I ended up getting a lot of film of these objects, and I started releasing some stuff on YouTube. But I gotta tell you a story of that is I'd go down. I had a sony handicam recorder and it recorded on digital late tape, you know, and for the highest resolution for that recorder, you only got one hour for one tape. So I brought down like I think two tapes with me and I had both tapes just filled with footage. It was one of those nights, this NonStop activity. So I was like, I wonder if they know I'm filming them, you know what I mean, Like maybe I should ask, And this voice is like, well I ask them. You know you're no one's here. Just ask them out loud. So I said, listen, you know, I got some mind blowing footage of you here. And I said, if you are cool with me releasing this to the world, you need to do something. But do something and make it undebatable, you know what I mean. Make it where take all doubt out of the equation, and do something that I haven't seen before because I was getting tired of filming it. I know it sounds stupid, but imagine as you're sitting there looking at the most beautiful orb of multi dimensional color and you're looking at it through a little black and white viewfinder. You know, it's like I just wanted that color to hit my ret now. But I knew it was important to have this documented for some reason. So I said, do something that I haven't filmed before, because I'm not gonna film you anymore unless you do something out of the ordinary, do something you haven't done, come closer, do something, then I will film it. And I said, but for right now, if you want me to release this footage to the world, you need to show up and within the next five minutes, show up and do something that's unmistakable. If you don't, that'll be my sign that you do not want this released. And uh so I sat there for about five minutes, and mind you, the whole night was just filled with activity, and uh for the next five minutes after I asked for something crazy, if they don't want me to, you know, share it, nothing happened, not even a little twinkling of light out there. So I'm like, well, cool, you know, lit up a joint. Excuse me, I am a well, it's legal here in Ohio.
Speaker 1: But hey, I'm there with you. I'm in Colorado.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what I'm talking about. Actually, I think even from the Annaki it was Chief Colon light Eagle who told me funny story. Man, I'm not even got into why we're talking kind of, but well, let me finish that story because you got to help me. Dude. I jump around a lot. I'm all, it's multi dimensional conversationalist. But what it happened was after that five minutes of no activity whatsoever, and I lit up to join. I said, well, let's celebrate. All of a sudden, the craziest shit happened that I've ever seen, and I didn't have the tape was filled up. I didn't get it on film, but out of nowhere this huge ass. It was the five length of like three football field lengths of two orbs, and it had like hundreds of smaller orbs in between these two big orbs, and the lights were going not making that sound, but there it was going back and forth, and the whole thing was teeter tottering in the sky. I was like, holy shit, and these orbs of light were dropping out of it and taking ninety degree turns. One come down and drop to the right, and then to the left, and then to the right. And recently enough the activity over Lake Aria goes back to well, it goes back into the eighteen hundreds, actually, I found out, but Richard Dolan had put the Lake Erie UFOs as one of the top ten uf encounters ever because in the nineteen eighties the Coastguard were called down because this Henry and Sheila Baker had seen this large craft right in my hometown over the lake. They called the police department. The police department came down, witnessed it and said, we don't know what the hell to do, so let's contact the coast Guard. So the coast guard went down and they witnessed it, made an official Coastguard report and said this, but the point is what they described was this craft that had two massive orbs of light and these rows of light between them. That was teeter tottering. I'm like, oh, that sounds familiar, you know, But that was when I knew they knew I was filming them, and ever since, I said come closer, because if you don't come closer, I'm not filming it anymore. I got hours of film. There's nothing else the film, But then you know, they came closer and closer and closer. So that to me having hours of footage, and I uploaded it to my YouTube channel. If anyone wants to check any of it out, it's Michael Lee Hill on YouTube. And some of my footage began to go viral, and that brought the History Channel to my door and they told me they were doing a show on Skywatchers, and you know what, I'm again not trying to look like a rock star here, but I gotta put on my sunglasses because dude, I'm shy. Actually, I've always I'm a musician, but I've always considered myself more of a Keith Richards than a Mick Jagger, you know what I mean. Well, because of my retinu reattachment surgery. He's like, you're gonna have to wear sunglasses, like twenty four to seven. So even though I'm kind of shy and I don't like adopting my rock and roll matrix avatar costume, I'm being forced into it. So here you go.
Speaker 1: Hey, it happens.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're gonna have to deal with it. Yeah, oh good, Where were we? History Channel comes to my door. Yes, they say, we're doing a show on Skywatchers and we want to feature your Lake Aria UFO footage. You're gonna have like five minutes on the show. And which was the first season of the UFO Hunters, you know, on the History Channel. And so what happened was little, you know, unbeknownst to me, they had filmed another contact to his name was Kurell Copeland and he was a marine in Washington, and they had went to film him and see his footage and hear his story like two weeks prior to coming to Ohio to film me and talk to me for the show. And when they had filmed this guy in Washington, they found out he had filmed the exact same orbs of light that I had, had, the exact same story of contact, same message given to him, which I guess people now would know of like the lava traction. You know, thoughts create reality, belief creates reality, really beef being thoughts, feelings and emotions and uh. But they were really weirded out because the same story of contact, the same type of contact, same footage, but he was a marine and he was being sent overseas and they did they he was found to have an unknown blood anomaly by the best military doctors in the world. So then they got, uh, civilian doctors involved. No one could figure out this blood anomaly. And they thought, wouldn't it be weird of these two guys that don't know each other, that are separated by five hundred miles, but they have the same story of contact, the same UFOs being filmed. Wouldn't it be weird if this other guy comes up with the same unknown blood anomaly, so they're pretty smart about it. They contacted me and said, would you come on to we want to do an update to your story, and I'm like, well, sure, but they didn't tell me. I've been flown to Boston to have my blood work done by a Harvard professor. His name was David's System and dude, I would have said, no, Actually, I'm a baby. I do not like needles. I've never even given blood. I don't know. It's like a past liephobia or something. Well, I might keep my blood to myself, how about that. But when I got there, I found out that's what I was being sent for. Is they wanted to look into the blood anomaly issue. Well, they found what they were looking for, and it's all in the episode Alien Contact if you want to see it, and it's in UFO Hunters season one, and it's called don't.
Speaker 1: You have an experience prior to this where you you encountered beings?
Speaker 2: No, it's all after how it started. I'm not even this is okay, this is before Yeah, not even to the point, because that's what they met me for. They said, we want to talk to you about this blood anomaly that was revealed on the History Channel. I'm like, what the fuck? Excuse my language. No, it's all good. So I man, I like to tell people, I feel like a forest gump of all this. It's like, I don't even know what the hell's going on. I'm just living my life as a normal guitar player and the craziest shit's going on. So what happened was they sent me to Boston had my blood work done by a Harvard professor, and what they found was an unknown blood anomaly that they can't explain. And Uh, first of all, you know, I don't know how deep of to go into these subjects. How long do we have as an hour or two hours?
Speaker 1: We've got about an hour, Okay, Well, in a give or take, if we go over by a few minutes, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Hod On. In a nutshell, all everyone's brains released has been an enzyme called creatine kinase. The usual mounts are twenty five parts per liter of blood. Creatine Kinase brings oxygen into the blood stream to facilitate healing. But I found out the more oxygen in the blood strain equates to how much chi or prana or life force. You're holding out a cellular level. So the more your blood is oxygenated, the more chi you have available, which becomes interesting further into this, because that's this anomaly because normal amounts of twenty five parks per liter of blood, if you've had a heart attack or rip a muscle, it can go up to about two hundred and fifty to three hundred tops because the extra creating kinase brings extra energy to that wounded area to facilitate healing. So again, normal amounts of creating kinase and the human blood sturing twenty five parts per liter of blood unless you've been injured, and then it's about two fifty to three hundred tops. Mine was at twenty one hundred at that moment, but with no medical issue. Why that is so, I don't I've not had a heart attack, I've not had any muscle rip or anything. So it was even to the Harvard professor, He's like, nah, people always ask me too. You know, well, what's your blood type? Is this type O? You know? No, you know that When the Harvard David sisterrom the Harvard professor, when he told me about this, he said, uh, I said, well, wait a minute, man, this isn't a TV show anymore. You know, what are you talking about? I don't have normal human blood? Well, what what the fuck? You know? Do I have something to worry about? And he goes, uh, I don't know what to tell you. What do you think unknown means? It's pretty much a dick about it? You know. I'm like, uh, he said, if I had adventure, a guess, I would say that there's some type of virus that's at play in your body that is unknown to mankind, that's making your brain cricket and releasing these massive amounts of creating kindes. Uh. So that leads us into this is in two thousand and eight. So after this the oh, by the way, so what happened was instead of it being five minutes a part of the alien contact episode, Mine and Tourell's story ended up being the whole hour long episode and they got into all the details and of you know, the blood work and the medical work and everything. And so it aired in March of two thousand and eight, and in June of two thousand and eight, I was invited to go to this festival in New York and it's called Serious Rising. And at this point in two thousand and eight. I didn't know what the Ananaki were. I didn't know there was no ancient aliens on TV. I didn't even know, and I just thought I was going camping. I didn't know that Serious Rising is a pagan festival, and I'm not pagan, but nothing against Pagan's little let live right. I don't whatever does it for you? But I didn't know Syrians are the Ananaki Serious Rising. I was brought into a festival where the marduke Ra infection of the Ananachi were there in their human meat suits, and they pulled me aside and said, we heard you've been filming us over Lake Erie, and we want to talk to you about this blood anomaly that was revealed on the History Channel, that this.
Speaker 1: Blood approached you as just normal looking humans.
Speaker 2: No, no good point. At this place, it was possible to own a site there and actually like it's yours. So I knew some people that owned a site there, friends of friends, and they had built a deck and like a gazebo. But they called the I Dream of Genie Bottle because when you went into this round gazebo type structure, you know, like I'm sure you've been to mini festivals where they have like sacred geometry drapery you know, uh long I don't even know what to call it, but long backdrops, you know, all around the inside of this round gazebo. It had a round chandelier hanging from the middle of it and a round bed. And what had happened was this one individual that really later told me he was Annaki, but at this time I didn't know. He said, there's some people. He said, I'm gonna go back to the I Dream a Genie Bottle and see if everything's buttoned down and stuff. I said, well, I'm not doing anything. I'll walk with you. And when we got back there, he said, Michael, there's some people waiting to talk to you in the I Dream of Genie Bottle that I've been waiting to talk to you. I'm like, it's kind of sparked my interest, you know, with my curiosity. I'm like, who the hell is in the who the hell's in the gazebo waiting for me? So I went in there and there's a man and a female on that round cushion, and the first thing I could see is they didn't have any faces. I know that sounds freaking crazy. But the first thing I said to them was can I see your faces? And he said, no, you're gonna have to wait till tomorrow to see our true faces. And I thought that was odd. He didn't say, what are you talking about? My face is right here. You know that didn't happen. He said, no, you're gonna have to wait till tomorrow. I'm gonna jump forward because after this, I was brought into the NSA Remote Viewers slash Reversed Engineering Division. And by the way, they told me that that's exactly what the blood anomaly is, is an Anonochi virus that is tricking the blood. We can get into it because there's a specific reason why that this is happening. It and why the Knuphilo was created is to create a human offshoot that had more cheat or prana or life force available at a cellular level, because when the Nephilim long ago tried to incarnate into the human meat suit to try to help you know, mankind evolve as quickly as possible. Before the end of this Caliyuga shit I spun out.
Speaker 1: Well, you said that Nephilim were sent to help mankind evolve, and this This is contrary to a lot of beliefs based on the researchers that I've had on in recent years. I'm gonna speak they don't of course, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, have they met him? No, I can guarantee you they haven't met him. The Annaki has been thrown under the bus of the ones that are behind the secret societies and the oppressing. What people don't know is the oldest and most pure bloodline of the Annaki into the human meat suit comes through the Native American First nations. The Native Americans have been genocided under the machinery of this evil machinery more so than anyone on this planet. Some and I'm Seneca Iroquois by the way. That's where the Nephilim comes in. So part of it's correct because part of that side of the family never looked at mankind favorably, meaning they thought we always gave our energy and our I am a way to illusionary outside sources. We had always abuse our power over others, over ourselfs, over our environment. We were polluting the water, the air, and so man, this gets into a weird because there's a why. Remind me to get back back to the why. The Nephilm was even created and this experiment. But the point was that if you don't know that Inky's bloodline, which Inky created the nephelon, it's He was the geneticist that did all this genetic work his bloodline, and he was known as Poseidon or many names. But uh if part of the family did not look favorably upon putting any energy into saving mankind during the last flood, whereas the other side of the family looked at mankind as uh family and so right there is when there started to be a conflict of interest because my brother's side of the family was gonna let mankind perish. I'm talking about in Will, which we've met. It's weird, dude, I know some of this shit. By the way, I want to get this out of the way. We've all had many, many lifetimes. Here in the Western culture, we don't believe in reincarnation, but us Indians do. To bet In Zew, I know it's true. And what that means is we've all had many, many incarnations. We've all had many names, many lifetimes. In the Ananaki. When I met them, they said, now that we know that you're one of us. Interesting, they didn't know until I let them know that. Uh so man even to tie all this in together, I'll tell you what happened was during the Last Day Lose twenty seven thousand years ago, ten five hundred years ago, was another earth change that people think was the biblical flood. That's not it. That was due to a comet. The pulse shift was twenty seven thousand years ago. That was the biblical flood event. And it wasn't cast upon us like some say that, you know, God was pissed off at the Nephelm and was going to flood the earth. That's not what the matter of fact. If you go back to the ancient Sumerian clay tablets, it says that, well, the part of the family that didn't look favorably upon mankind, well you can imagine the head of that group was in little And you know how we go through dark and light phases throughout our history, Like in Egypt, there's dark ages and there's golden ages, and usually it's when men take over we go into a dark age because we mess everything up, and then the females come into control and things get beautiful, and you know, we go into a new age of enlightenment. And creativity and mankind flourishes. The last seven thousand years, the age of we've been going through a dark age. What that means is the Innernachi king in lil Has, who has had his ear for reflecting back the story of the kingdom and what's going on here was the dark side, and they were going and reporting, whispering in his ear all of mankind's worst case behavior. Look, they always abuse their power over others. Look, they always destroy and you know, and so they they've seen their scientists I'm talking about the Anonachi knew the polls were gonna slip. They said, well, there's nothing that can be done, you know what, it must be God's will, So we're just gonna let him perish. And in Law was like, well, I don't like them anyhow. They're noisy, they they're nasty, you know, I don't care. And be in what you need to realize for any of this to make sense, Like I said, for seven thousand years, the dark bird or in the odin it's a raven but there's a good side and the bad side. And they report back the state of the kingdom to the king. And I've met this individual many times. By the way, and so I, first of all, I want to get out of the way that we've all lived many lives and we've all had many names. And so when I met the Aninachy, they said, now that we know that you're one of us, we're going to remove your memory blocks. And I went, what I didn't know I had memory blocks? You know what I'm saying, Like, what the hell is that about? And then the next thought came to me, like how the hell would suppress memories come back into my consciousness without me feeling like I went insane? And right after that, because of the history channel, is when they knew I was adopted, and they said, if you can contact your biological parents, you should to see if this is something hereditary, this blood anominally. So for the first time in my life late two thousand and eight, I contacted my birth mother and this was right after I met the Ananaki and they removed my memory blocks, meaning my mother. Is when I found out I had Native American Seneca Iroquois heritage. I never knew people were like, dude, dear Italian, look at you, you know, high key bones or whatever. I didn't know. I had no way of knowing. But that's the first time. Then all these memories started to flood back, and I was led to information of my previous incarnations, and it made perfect sense. It fit into my own belief system because it was truth. You know what I mean, this is my history. There's nothing of conflict mentally for me. But then I started to find out, you know, ask anyone. First of all, you know, so I just want to get into what once the Anonachi told me, we're going to remove your memory blocks. You're going to have a lot of past life information and flood back into your consciousness. We first of all, don't get egoed out because it could bring up some savior complex like some of the you know. More likely if you go and start having recall, you're gonna recall the good stuff first. You're not going to recall when you were Fred the Horrible, you know what I mean, right right, So the good stuff is going to come first. But what they said, they said, first of all, remember the acorn is no less significant than the giant Oaki will one day become. Never get like egoed out because you're in ninth grade and go to a seventh grader. No, no, no, nah nah, because you know that seventh grader is going to be where you are, You're going to be in twelfth grade, and this cycle always continues its evolution, and don't get wrapped up in the titles. But I love this. What they told me is what you're going to find is you've had so many names. The names will become useless and pointless. What you truly are is nameless when not voiceless. I love that because you can tell I know, dude, I got a list too many names. Now extually, I'm already stop with the names, man, because really, all this too like just because you are gifted, because that truly is a gift to have some past life recall, But none of it really matters. I think it could be a big distraction because the only thing that's real is the moment, man, the moment point. If you've pulled yourself out thinking of what you wish this moment was, you've lost the only moment of power you have to enact any change in your life is the moment, the present, the present. If you pull yourself out backwards thinking about what you wish that moment was, you've missed your moment of power. If you're thinking about what you need to do tomorrow or the next week. You've lost your moment of power. You've got to train yourself. If you've lost in your phone, man, you've lost your moment of power. You need to train yourself. Not you, but the proverbial you. I can tell you're an enlightened cat, but you need to be in being a musician. I think trains won into you know, Eric Clapton, by the way, I don't know if you know this, but when because of the History Channel and then having me find out who my biological parents are, that's when I found out. I met my birth mother and my two sisters for the first time in late two thousand and eight, and I'm like, well, do you know who my birth file? Obviously you know who he is. And she's like, are you sitting down? I'm like yeah, He's like it's Eric Clapton. I'm like, what the fu? Yeah, but uh, you know, that's a whole rabbit hole to go into. But I could tell you it's true, and I hope the god I get to meet him, because you know, I'm a guitar player and functioning guitar player. Have you ever heard of Steve I? I want a Steve vi Iban as Guitar Challenge, which was a mind trip that might be weirder to me than meeting the Annachi bro like he was a from Crossroads and being a guitlayer. I'd pull that little plastic record out of Guitar Player magazine back in the eighties and put it out a record and play it and I heard Steve AI and I've been a fan ever since. So you know, weird story there is because of being brought into the self Material. Are you familiar? When I needed some information to make things make sense, spirit led me to the information of the self Material back in the nineties. It really changed my life. Well, I was working in a company in management for making dollar bill acceptors for vending and gaming. I knew that wasn't my life, you know what I mean? Like I was there for fifteen years, but I could put myself, you know, a future site. Wow, I'm going to be sixty, I'm going to be making three hundred thousand dollars a year that in that year's money. Probably it felt so hollow. I'm like, this seems like a prison. I don't care how much money I'm making. That's how I would rather barely keep a roof over my head and play blues in a club, you know, for the rest of my life and that. So, you know, the SETH material was like you create your own reality, and I looked in my reality, I'm like, I really think I'm here to do music, you know, So this one this one time, I'm like, well, I had this rhythm track done for putting a solo on and I thought, well, no one else has to hear it. Go in there, no no puncheons allowed, no fixing anything. One take from beginning the end and then do the best you can bring, the most soul or you're playing that you can bring, and then sit back and go, well, be honest with yourself. Do you hear something special? I know when I hear Stevie ray Vaughan, I'm like, yep, that dude should not be flipping burgers. He's doing what he's here to do. Jimmy Hendrix, Eddie Van Hall and Steve by Satriani, they're here doing what they You know, if you have something to share musically, it shouldn't be that much of a question to you that when you listen back to it, go, yeah, I do hear something. So I made a song called Testing one, two three, And once I heard that track and I did it took me about a week. I'd go in and it wasn't it, and I'm like, well, tomorrow I'll try one of my Fender stratocasters or something, change something and do something different. And after about a week, this one take came through. It's really funny because in it, you know, I had my microphone up to my speaker cabinet, so you can you've listened real carefully with headphones. You can hear me in the background going oh yeah, that's it. Yeah, yeah, you know. And so at that point, I'm like, I'm going to put myself. I helped this company get a postal contract service, so every post office in the United States had one of our dollar bill accepters in it. I can imagine thirty five million dollar contract, you know. And that caused a bigger company to come in and buy the company out and just lay everyone off. And there was three hundred and fifty people and I was there for fifteen years. These people were in my family, and these people came together for this company and worked their asses off worth a lot of overtime came in on Saturdays to make it work. And it broke my heart. Because I was in management. I had people coming up to me going, we heard that they're closing the factory and stuff, and I was like, I don't you know some of it. I did start to know, but I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, and it broke my heart. I was like, what kind of moral is this that if you work really hard you can work your way right out of a job. This isn't right. And here I had the set material telling me, if I, with the faith of the mustard seed, step out live without a net, so to speak, that I'll meet who I need to meet. The doors will open effortlessly. I need to open. And that's the way it should be. If you're in the flow of divine will, that it should be effortless. If you're hitting your head against the wall and things are not happening for you as they should happening, is you're not in the flow of your life mission. So I went to the CEO and I said, put me on the layoff list, and he said, I decide who gets put on the layoff list, and you're not part of the list. They're taking the company down from three hundred and fifty people to eighteen people, and I was one of the eighteen. And I'm thinking, well, it's creating your own reality. Shit, it ain't working real well, you know. Like so, I didn't know what to do. So, by the way, this isn't a year two thousand. So instead of going to work, I got up every morning like I usually did, and I drove through the forest and I went and sat in the forest and meditated all day long. And after about a week, no revelations of what I should do, you know what I mean, Like, well, I got to go back to work. I got to tell them something, you know. So the minute I went back to work, I went straight to the CEO's office. I said, listen, I can't explain this to you, but I'm being drawn to make a change in my life. And I'm here to do music, he said, And I said, you know, I said, you know, I've helped this company. All I'm asking for is you to do to me what you're doing to everyone else. I need six months of you know, unemployment, And he said, listen, if you'll stay to the end, we'll give you a nice severance package and you know, and you could be on your way then, and I said, that's perfect, thank you for working with me, and that's cool. So it was really weird because up until that point I could look into the future. I knew, you know, next year, I'll be me making four percent more, you know what I mean. And you know, I knew what my life looked like. All of a sudden, man, the future was wide open, but in a scary way. I didn't know whether I follow my face or rise to the occasion. It was all open. But that was a feeling of freedom that I rarely felt. So I had six months of unemployment. Four months of unemployment. It went by, and no magical door was open, didn't meet anyone from breaking this heaven to earth, and I'm like, oh my god, what have I done? You know, I think I've messed up here, you know. And that night I had the most lucid dream, and in it I met Steve and I was led by a guide down this long corridor into this club and he was sound checking. There's no one else in there, and I remember specifically he was doing a song called There's a Train That's Leaving, and it was very spiritual. And in this vision he was levitating above the floor and he's doing sound checking. He's like, I need a little bit more trouble on my guitar, you know, And he looks over and he's singing the song about there's a train that's leaving. It's time the waiting of the chaff, and you know, pretty much he'sren't the lyrics, but it was like, are you going to the New Earth? Are you gonna be sticking around because there's a train that's leaving? And in it, he turned around seeing me and the guide in the club, and he hovered right up to my face and he said welcome aboard. When he said welcome aboard, it was like in a movie God voice. It actually woke me up out of the dream. I'm like, what was that about? You know, that's weird. And the next morning I knew I felt this synchronicity was waiting for me. At uy dot com. I thought, wouldn't it be weird if he was working on a song called There's a train this leaving? And uh so I go Steve Vie dot com enter and the first thing that comes up is said enter this vy Ivan as guitar challenge, and dude, I knew I was going to win the contest. It had nothing to do with my guitar playing. I just met him and he said, well, come aboard, you know what I mean. So it was weird. Out of thousands of people that entered, you know, they narrow down to the ten, and there I was in the ten. And but this is a cool thing to talk about spiritually. What is it with human psychology that that inner voices always like, don't count your chickens before they hatch, you know, and you know, don't get too excited. And this other voice is going if you think this is all coincidence, because this keeps happening to me, you know, we'll get into NASA. But you know, Richard Hoglan, NASA's science advisor, hooked me up with NASA and I sent them my product and it was a month and a half of a waiting period. And again I'm like, well, don't get too excited. What if they find nothing, you know, And this other voice and the same with Steve Vader, like, well then you've learned nothing. You think this is all by accident, and you should have learned by now there is no such thing as coincidence. This isn't arbitrary.
Speaker 1: Now I want I wanted to get to something before we get to NASA and the four thirty two ch technology you've worked on. I've liked to finish the story about the Nunaki in the tent, and I'm wondering if you had any other encounters with their physical avatars. Did they ever show you their faces? And are they still around?
Speaker 2: Yes, all of them are here in human meat suits, and the Nuphlem. The Nuphlem is the human avatar for them, because, like I said, if they incarnate into a normal human meat suit, they didn't. The normal human genome does not have the electrical capacitance to hold the energetic signature of an incoming elohame or Annaki or by the way, that's not what they call themselves. Here's something for anyone that comes on your show. Three things you can ask them. If they say that they're inky or EA or water bearer, ask them to show you well, show me that you've resurrected and revitalized dead municipal tapwater with anything you've done that's bearing water. And but also with the royal I hate the word royal too, but it is what it is. Anachi means those of royal blood. The hierarchy of all of the Anernachi are here, but they are in Native American Indian bloodlines, not the skull and bones, not anything else. But this gets a little tricky because you know, around the Great Lakes, and by the way, I'm right in the middle of releasing this to the world, so we should get into this a little bit later and take a deep dive into it, because it's truly revealing who the Alantean bloodline is and how they intertwined into the Native American Indians. Poseidon Edward Casey called the Alanteans the Poseidons, might as well call them the Inkyites the Atlantean. The Atlantis is Inky's land, and that bloodline waited until the elders stayed behind with the sinking ship. And first of all, in ten thy five hundred years ago, the last Earth change, the previous two, they went to the right and they became like the Bosque people in the UK, but they ended up the last migration came up into the bottom to the left for the first time into the North American continent, and they met the Mayan culture first, you know, Cody Classel and showed them pyramid building and calendars. But then we can get into the testing of the human spirit. But the dark side, the way that they know if a human has went off kilter is the dark side is going to ask you if you want to participate in flesh and blood sacrifice ceremonies, and it's gift wrapped in a million ways and if you're if you do, you're fucked. You know, that's a do over, you know. And the darkest proved to the king, Like I said, the last seven thousand years, the king of the Aninachi has had a dark Anernachi side has his ear and they're going, look, they.
Speaker 1: Is this darkness? Does it come from within the Annaki or does it come from others metaphysical spiritual?
Speaker 2: It comes from the human psyche. It's no one. It's not self imposed on anything. Really, what they did is they understand thoughts have an electromagnetic reality. Thought forms have a waveform attached there's and waveform is energy. So if thought forms have energy, and well, what how do you transmute a lower vibrational negative thought form. No one's really asked the question. You know, well, you live it. That's how it's got to come. Like and that side of the you know part of that bad cop I call them is if you're giving your energy a way to illusionary outside sources, they will dangle carrots in front of you to try to get you, dark carrots, to try to get you to bite so they can go back to the king and go Look, they always give their energy away. They're not ready for higher realms because that shit's not allowed in higher realms of consciousness. Imagine if you're evolve into a higher state, a realm of consciousness or awareness, that your thoughts are being manifest back to you instantly, and you still have a lot of fear and doubt and nonsense in your belief system. It's not a good combo. And what we don't understand is human consciousness is tied to the Earth's magnetic field, and meaning there's a time lag now between the thought and the manifestation of thought, and those two need to have an energetic handshake to manifest. Meaning let's say one day you go, man Fred's an asshole. He did me wrong. I hope that dude dies. I'm just being exaggerating. But the next day, and let's say this is a long time ago where there's a time lag because the Earth's magnetic field was greater, and then the next day you find out, man, he's not an asshole. I was mistaken. He's actually a really cool guy and he had my back, you know. And now you've got time to change because when the thought form comes time to manifest, they're not going to have a handshake. But if the magnetic field gets lower and lower, you have less time. You have no time to change your mind. If you put out bullshit, you're going to experience bullshit, and it's reflected back in an accelerated fashion, unbiasedly. If you put out darkness, you get back darkness amplified and magnified. You put out love, you get that back. But it's truly all based on Earth, I mean moon phases that yahweh sits on the imagine if you're doing this experiment to accelerate human conscious evolution by making us experience our own mental energy in an accelerated fashion, both light and dark unbiasedly. You know what they told me was they had no clue really how dark were You've taken it? And you know that's one weird thing is you know, in the past, me and my brother, but it heads a lot because that side of the family didn't look favorably upon me kind. And I'm like, well, put judging mankind under this economic slavery system that of course, you know if you people that are under slavery and oppressed, is not going to bring out the best in anyone. And uh so I can tell you the reason you asked me, are they here? You know we'll loop around, yes, but everyone that I've met because of Inky's bloodline coming into the Native American Indians, they're all in Native American Indians bloodlines. This gets into the Starnoledge conference. Have you heard a Chief Golden light Eagle. Yes, well I'm here. I'm now I'm telling the world who he is that was in Little So and I can. I know it sounds freaking crazy. And some people are like, I hate when people say that they're this or that or this person or that person. I'm like, I didn't say he said he was in Little I asked him and he said yes. But I'm telling you what happened was he invited me with an ancient ceremony and I didn't know it's called sun dance. Are you familiar? Yeah, I'm familiar. Didn't know what I was in for. It was one of the most horrific things, because this one was infiltrated with flesh and blood sacrifice ceremonies of many sorts. Do you know what I'm talking about with the sun dance, the piercing and removing a flesh and eating dogs, You.
Speaker 1: Know, I wasn't familiar with that. No, what is involved in this ceremony.
Speaker 2: It depends on where you go and how much the dark is infested infected. It's a massive test to see if they can get you to give your energy away to the dark side, and they will see if you will participate in flesh and blood sacrifice ceremonies. Well, he invited me there, and he invited me. Mind you, I didn't know my heritage until late two thousand and eight, and when I started looking into it, I had already had contact with the Anonachy. I had already filmed them the History Channel. That happened when I found out the Native American elders had a lot of contact with star beings they call them. I'm like, man, I'd love to learn from them and be able to meet them. And as it turns out, I was invited to be a speaker at the Angels and Aliens conference, and I didn't know it, but they had contacted Chief Golden Light Eagle to be the keynote speaker. So we're both there. We're walking down the hallway and he sees me. He's like, Michael, well you come to the Star Knowledge conferences. I need to niffle them ambassadors to be present. I need your energy there. I'm looking around, like, going, what the hell is he talking to me? You know? And dude, they know by the way, he said, oh, you're from around the Great Lake. Because I said, yeah, I'm Iroquois. He said, oh, you're one of those Atlanteans heavy duty, and he turned around and walked away. I'm like, the hell's going on? But everyone that I've met is within the Native American Indian community. But getting back to Sun Dance, I said, Chief, I respect people's right to do whatever they want, but I'm drawing a line with adults doing stupid shit to themselves. Have had it, you know, but do not bring children into this, and do not bring innocent That dog did nothing, you know. So I told him I would not participate, and that's when the veil dropped it and he said, Michael, spirit is so glad that you would not participate because Spirit looks at anyone who participates in these flesh and blood sacrifice ceremonies as prostitutes and pointed out there to him, he said, this is all about this is this? Do you know what hayoka is? By any chance? Hayoka is a word, a Native American word for almost backwards truth, you know, almost like teaching from a dark side, you know, he said, the whole ceremony is hayoka. Really, what they're looking for is ones that won't follow the crowd up the crooked steps and stand up. Go no, this isn't right. I don't care what everyone else is doing. I'm not going to succumb to the peer pressure and the whole into the mass unconsciousness, which that's what it is. He told me as well, because Steve coldin Leidigo said, Michael, what you just went through and learned is what we all had to learn, and that is how to stand up in your own sovereignty. Because every institution of human endeavor, whether it's governmental or church or religion or you know, anything, as a whirlpool of energy that unless you've learned and not be suayed. And I just got this message again too, and it was the same message. By the way, we'll get into this now. I'm back in contact with the group of the reverse engineering and he said, Michael, we know because we can get into this. But I had a kung fu master in the past that I trained under, and here to find out, the head of that program for the NSA brought Master Guy Savelli and to teach the mind over matter kunk food techniques. And I found this out from Bill Burns on his radio interview. He's like, oh, you're brought in by the remote viewers. They had brought in Master Guy Savelli to teach special ops, you know. And I'm like, uh, did you say that name again? Because I trained under I'm here, he's ten minutes away in Ohio, you know what I mean. So that's really a little weird to me because I think that they knew who I was before I knew who they were. That's a little weird to me because it's almost dude. I hate to say this, it sounds a little bit like mk Ultra, Like, you know, I was program the Return Home and you know, I eventually followed the breadcrumbs back to them and they said, well, we'll give you all the learning material. By the way, all the learning material that I was given by the secretive group that are in technology transfer programs with the Anonachi. Mind you, the world's waiting for disclosure, right, Well, this is disclosure. Man. I had not to pat myself on the back, But wouldn't you want to know? It's not going to come from the Pentagon, It's not going to come from our government. They don't know anything. When you want to talk to the individuals that are a part of the technology transfer program since the nineteen fifties with the Annaki and what they've learned about. They call it new life physics or then you know star knowledge. What's star knowledge? It's the knowledge of light and sound and how it creates our physical existence and our reality.
Speaker 1: Well, so how about for the for the neck for the last half of the show that we have, I want to hear about how you were downloaded with the information regarding this four thirty two technology. These discs, my girlfriend and I have one. We charge everything from our water to weed to magic mushrooms. We think it's phenomenal technology. So tell us a little bit about how you developed this.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a great question. And first of all, what we move backtrack. But I just got a new scientific data. And what it happened was, I have a friend that has technology to scan medically the it's called the Meisner field, or you can call it the aura or your subtle energy field. And I'm sure you know the heart has a much larger magnetic field than the brain. Well, every organ has an electromagnetic field around it, you know, an energy field. And this technology you can look at thirty different organs and their energy fields and tell you if something is out of homeostasis. We're out of whack, you know, out of equilibrium. And he said, Michael, I want to test your disc, you know, And he said, because we're both at the same conference, he said, I got my technology set up over there. I said, Suournal, let's do it. And he said, well, you can't walk over there with your disc. That would negate the test. So I'll carry the disc over there and take off your pendit, you know, because I've got the technology made independence. By the way, all this stuff I've kept it really cheap because this needs to get out to the world. Michael Lee hilldot net again, all this stuff is available. But he said, take off the pendant and we're going to wait a couple hours to get whatever the stuff is doing in your field. I want it out and we'll do it before and after. So I walked over there. I put my hand on this plate of diodes. You know that. It's almost like acupuncture. It's checking all the points, meridian points of your body and it spits out two things, a photograph of the human body and then scientific data of a waveform of every organ. But the picture is if something is out of whack, it comes in there's a black cloud. So say, if you got a shoulder pain, you'll start to see a black cloud form there. If you've got a heart issue, they'll see a heart thing. So he puts my hand on the machine and he hits image and it spits out an image. I had like seven black clouds around my body and he goes, okay, hold out your hand. He puts the disc in my hand. I went like this that quick, you know, two seconds, and he hit image again and cleared up everything. It brought everything in my body back into homeostasis. It's like, what a fucking miracle, you know. But the only thing that didn't in the past I was tried the team badcock tried to stop me, and the men in black attacked me and I shattered my jaw. I had you broke it twice here and once here, and I had to have my whole face word back together. And uh, could.
Speaker 1: You tell us a little bit about what happened there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah no, because it knocked me out. I woke up in my bathroom and it looked like something from a hell Raser movie. Uh. The bathroom was just covered in blood. There was blood actually dripping from the ceiling and I was laying in a pool, about a six foot pool of blood. You know. I got long hair. I like pushed myself off off the floor and my hair was dripping in blood. Like, what the fuck has happened? You know? And it was one week after that I had my first CBS News interview scheduled. So when they want to stretch you up, they're pretty good at shutting you up. But it's weird. When I met the Annaki, I said, is there something? Because when I met them at first, they I didn't let them scan my third eye. They had a device that once he knew, he said, we heard you've been filming us over Lake Airy. I said, yep, and he said, we heard that you know anything about a young man named David Serrita who is on Coast to coast that revealed information about a certain Boyd Bushman from Lockheed Martin. He is a senior scientist. By the way, this is the same Boyd Bushman. Remember he was a senior scientist from Lackheed Martin. And he came out with a deathbed confession about a couple of years ago, and it got squashed and he said, Ah, that's just a Halloween doll. I can tell you that's bullshit because the anonachy years prior said, how did this information get into your film about Boyd Bushman? Because we decide and we've been in control of what gets released to the human population for a very long time, and this information was not in the script. How can that be when we're the ones in control of it? And I said, because I willed it in the manifestation. I said, it's bullshit that this information has been kept from mankind. You're stopping the evolution of mankind by keeping this information away. So the whole beginning of that was they were upset by Boyd Bushman being in mine of David Serita's film because at the end of ending of that production, boy Bushman brought David Sorita into his office at lockeed Martin and showed him the principles of anti gravity and how it had been incorporated by Conair and you know Boeing and the first reverse engineer craft that flew in nineteen fifty nine that was nuclear powered. He showed us the schematics for that and everything that was ever supposed to be released through the world, and he was there were death threats coming out, you know, towards me and towards board Boyd Bushman, and so they said, we need to know what you know. And he pulled out a wand that had a purple diode, which is weird because Whitley Striver, you know, we're friends now. And he said, Michael, that's the exact same technology they used on me. If you look at his story, it was a wand that had a purple diode, and the NSA that the head of the NSA, his name was A. R. Borden, And he said, the technology you're explaining to us is it's right, it's what they use. They have ways to know what you know that are much more detailed than a live detector test and he said, what you're explaining, well, is uh, it's that's what they use. So once they did that, all of a sudden, this by the way, man, we get a drink of water. Yeah, you're here. I found out who this individual was. I was sitting in the I dream of Genie tent. I'm not going to give his name. This is a real person, you know what I mean, But I will give you the details. If someone is diligent, you can figure it out. But I was told I was you know, this person that Mardu was sitting before me saying how did this information get out to the world. This isn't supposed to get out there. I was told he was had a very high position within NASA, and I didn't know what that was. And the person his partner was also the female was from NASA, So I can tell you once this meeting happened. When I got home, I tucked in his name and NASA and nothing came up. But recently I got a little birdie on my shoulder and Nachi birdie, Well I have to start using that. The ina birdie whispered in my ear. I think he should check on his name again, and sure, enough, his daughter brought him in. She's a college teacher and brought him in to talk about his time with NASA. And here here's about as high in NASA as you could get. He was the head of the Technology Acquisition department through all the Apollo missions and overseeing all the technology that was used in all of the Apollo missions. I mean that is so now it's really weird to me to know. Holy shit, man, they're already incarnated in the human meat suits in the highest levels of our governments. And that's crazy. Yeah, man, and off air, I will share with you who he is. I don't. I just don't think it's right to you know, he's a human being and he has a you know. But here's what happened is death threats are coming out because mind you, he's the one from Team Bedcop is in charge of reflecting back a negative polarity. That's the spiritual job here is you know, to see if he can get you to white a dark carrot. And he uh, all of a sudden, once you checked my third eye, I heard. What can happen is they have technology that can hit your paneal gland, your third eye, and they can hit your accost and see exactly who you are, who you've ever been, and probably who you're going to be, you know, and all of a sudden everything changed. Dude, his demeanor actually broke down and started crying. Once you scan my third eye, He's like, oh my god, we've been waiting for you to surface. We don't know how it is that you're sitting here before us. And he started asking who brought this person here? How did this happen? He said, Michael, we've been waiting for you, like to show yourself, and now that you have, and we have a council meeting, and I'm like, this is a change of attitude, you know what I mean, Like, all of a sudden he's asking my permission to have a council meeting and I'm like, well, I have no idea what you're talking about. What do you want to talk about? And he said, well, there's another celestialar object entering our solar system and it'll be here pretty soon, and we want to talk about what ramifications on human institutions it will have, and we want to ask some of you just tell us your opinion on what do you think contact like mankind finding out we're not alone, what ramifications will have for humanity. So I'm like, well, yeah, I love talking about that shit, you know what I mean, I will talk about that. So they said, if it's okay with you, we will have a council meeting right now. So yeah, So about five other people entered the Genie bottle. I don't know who they were. I've never seen them before or after, but they just went around every person and asked them your opinion, and they got to me, and the person I was with said, me and Michael believed that if mankind was freed from the system that we're in, we could do much better, you know. And so this individual from NASA that Mardu was coming through, he said, well, it must be time we're going to begin to prepare mankind for the reality that we're not alone. And the Anonachi has been intertwined into human history for a very long time. I said, well when, and he looked at me and he said it with kind of like venomin his boy said, obviously before twenty twelve. And I this is my own opinion, but I think it was ancient aliens because I can tell you when I left that meeting with the Innernachi, I came home and tried to google Annachi. There was nothing. There was. You know, the name Zachari Sichen came up, but I never read a Sitchen book and that was it. There was nothing else at that time. And now after ancient Aliens, everyone knows who the Internachi are. Now there's a million Inernachi experts, so it seems, and I think it's a little old to me, you know not. I'm like, oh, have you met them? No? So everything that you're telling other people is something you heard from someone else, and there's a lot of bullshit floating around, you know.
Speaker 1: Now, Michael, we got we got a few minutes left. I definitely want to get to how you came out with this technology, what it does, and let the audience know how they can get their hands on it as well.
Speaker 2: Right on, what had happened was being brought into the NSA. They said I was being brought in. I didn't know. I was the Reverse Engineering Division. I was the instrument that the Inernachi used to bring a technology transfer program to humanity of aligning oneself humankind with galactic source energy. What I need to tell you, are you familiar with the Emerald tablets of both yes, and the emerald tablet of both it because living water is an analogy for kana or chi or life force. I thought, oh, that makes perfect sense, because that's what this technology is truly bringing through. By the way, like I said, put the disk in your hand, it cleared up everything after two seconds. What NASA said was they found. First of all, they said it apparently Michael has created a cosmic energy collector or a QI collector. I didn't know what either one of those terms meant. Here. Cosmic energy collector is Nikolay Tesla's own words for his three sixty nine unlimited Free Energy technology. QI is another word for chi. So it's all this is what we're talking about, is the creation of life force or chi or prana. So how it came to be was simultaneously. Ar Bordon's said, you have music in you, but not in just in the sense of writing good beatles songs. That to create physical matter you need musical intelligence, not only knowing what, because you need specific frequencies to create physical effect, but not just a specific frequency. You need specific frequencies which is plural, you know, in either a melody or a chord. And he said, in your course of study. You're going to learn about the Pythagorean scale, which all creation comes from the Pythagorian scale. The how to tune music is real simple. A equals four thirty two. Now you're in Pythagorean tuning. So I didn't know what he was talking about. Dude, this is two thousand and eight, you know, I'm bringing brought into the fold. And he said, what you're going to learn is about cosmic harmonious frequencies and how sake geometry is associated with this cosmic harmonious frequencies. And simultaneously, I didn't. It took me a while to put two and two together because they started using crop circles answer my questions, much like a chalkboard in a classroom that they would show me or revealed to me something to do with sacred geometry. By the way, they've revealed a brand new seat of life to me that mankind's never seen before, that kind of thing, you know. And I thought, well, I'd love to see that as a seven pointed star. And the next day it showed up in twenty eighteen in the UK as a crop circle, and you know, I asked them to see it next day. That was a little weird, you know what I mean, that gets a little like hmmm, like kind of looking around, you know, someone watching me, you know. But so all of this started to lead into the importance of four point thirty two. What it happened was I had learned to make these discs. This is man, I can't even see the picture. I don't know if that's.
Speaker 1: Can you see the disc you had it in there just a minute ago if you move it over to your left there.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is quartz crystal glass and it has a copper wrap. And the deal was this came from a pleading contact de and they're called pleading healing energy discs, and I learned this art form of making these. They said the most important thing was the sacred geometry that's being used within the disc, you know, seeds of life, flower of life, Metatron's cube, Fibernacci curves, you know, whatever to encode that, because the idea is certain geometry has certain subtle energy, you know, pyramid power, you know. So, uh, that's how it all developed, is they started communicating to me four thirty two principles and the geometry involved. So I already knew how to make these, but I was using computer generated sacred geometry. This is an interesting thing. This is the first communication with the Annochy because they told me when I met them, it said, in your past you were once known as ea Inky, the water Bearer, and in our past, in your past, we were once known as the Anernachi. Well, obviously that made no sense to me because we don't know who the Anernachi are. He sure as hell don't know who Yanky is or Ia or the water Bearer. So after that meeting, I said, listen, through meditation and getting into a you know, state of meditation, I said, listen, if you are who you say you are, encode the name ea Inky into a crop circle. That'll be my proof. You know, I'm a student of the subject, I will take notice. And dude, it took two years. But in that two years, because I'm gonna back up, this is the crop circle that came. Do you see how at the end of that seven point at star is rows of like filled circle empty filled filled, empty, Yeah. Yeah. What that actually turns out being is ask binary code, and one is decoded, it decodes to e space inky. So the crop circle came is the point and that's why I've started. This was the beginning of my communication with the Annaki. These are available at the website. By the way, what if you're interested in pure energy work, stick to the four thirty two discs. These are like, I'm just following guidance. I don't know what this does. You know, I've heard some crazy shit about people that use these in their king practices, but I'm just putting it out there. This is we'll figure out what this stuff does together. But if you really want proven scientific data behind the disc look into the four thirty two discs in particular. But two thousand and nine was when I asked for this crop circle, and it didn't show up until twenty and eleven. During that two years, I was guided in a new scientific endeavor which is called cimatics. Are you familiar, Yes, making frequency visible and you know, for the first time ever. And what it happened was I had asked them. First of all, I asked them to encode this with only something I would be able to decode. And so because this encoded aa inky into a crop circle, I thought, wow, this is it. So I started making this disc. But then I had tracked down all seven notes of the musical scale but tune properly and the proper simatic image for that. And I made a seven disc set of the simatic image of notes tuned properly musical disc set. And I had made this disc first, and you know, I need to say when I asked him that encode this with the name of EA Inky, I thought, oh, ignorant of a request. In my mind, I'm like, it looked like a big birthday cake, you know what I mean, like Inky written and I'm like, well, figure it out, man, if you are who you say. But then I got cocky. I said, encoded with something only I would be able to decode. So what happened was I made this disc, then I made the musical musical set disc. And the last disc I made was the A note, which is four thirty two related. And once I'm made it, I'm looking at the cimatic image. I'm like, why does this look so familiar to me? Dude, I wasn't putting two and two together. It's a seven pointed star, meaning when you put four octaves below four thirty two, which is twenty seven hurts like you'll never have a twenty seven hertz pulse unless you're doing properly four octaves above it to four thirty two when you put twenty seven herts through. And by the way, why this is important. The lower the frequency, the more simpler the geometry. So if you want nice straight lines in your geometry of five pointed stars, six pointed stars, seven eight, whatever, you need to go to lower frequencies because it's going to have simpler geometry. Twenty seven hurts. Pump it through a somatic device creates a perfect seven pointed star. So here I am looking at a seven pointed star and wondering why it looks so familiar, not really understanding. Well, so after about ten minutes, two and two never came together, and it wasn't and this voice is like, let's forget about it, man, it'll come. Just let it go. And right when I let it go, and I looked at my right and I looked down, I've seen this disc and I seen the seven pointed star. I started crying. It was like revelation. I'm like, oh my god, they did encode it with something only I would be able to decode, and that is seven pointed star relates to four thirty two. So the next thing that happened is they showed me in the exact same field. This showed up in England. No, actually, I'm they showed up in England after this up until now. This is Perano Italy. This showed up and the year priv prior in the exact same field was another you can kill us, the same author, but it was enquoted in Asky binary code again with E equals zmc squared. So I already already learned that they use ropstercles multi dimensionally, meaning that they'll show something one year and the next year they'll elaborate on what they're trying to communicate. And I knew it. So I'm like, what does four thirty two have to do with E equals mc squared? And because I knew it had something to do with it, right, And here it's pretty damn simple. Four thirty two squared becomes c in that equation. In other words, I'm saying it four thirty two times four thirty two equals the speed of light. So the only frequencies that are a component of ee equals mc square to four thirty two based frequencies, the only frequencies are truly harmonics of light are four thirty two based frequencies. I'm going to run that backwards. Four thirty two times four thirty two equals c the speed of light squared times mass equals energy. And that's what's truly being proven here is I'm bringing in hyer photonic light energy from another dimension. This is NASA's own words, not mine, you know. And so it took about seven crop circles for them to tell me all about, you know, but I can tell you since I learned how to make these discs. Anyhow, then I was learning in cymatics. I thought I hired scientists to image my guitar recorded in my guitar studio accurately. I was meticulous about making sure it was tuned properly. I sent it to the scientists and the first thing they're like, we've used this. Have you ever heard of cymoscope? By the way, they're the leaders in somtic. Yeah, they're the leaders that they're the ones I teach mit classes and whatever. They said, we've used this technology image everything every frequency known to mankind, every baby noises, you know, dolphin noises. But we've never seen this kind of complicit complexity or dimensionality in anything we've ever image and he said, the only thing I can think is because we've never imaged an electric rock guitar ramp like Yes rock magic. They said they actually thought it was the tubes, because tubes are organic. It's a vacuum tube. It's probably the only thing that still use vacuum tubes. That's how you get that van Halen crunch, you know, Lanny van Healen crunch in a sound and then you got an amplifier that is being tuned by the best ears on the planet being Joe Santriani, Steve i Edi van Halen that when you use that as your sound source. But I will share some now that it wasn't just me putting a microphone in front of my speaker. There's more to it than that. But I sent them my sound file and they said, we've never seen anything like this. Do we have your permission to release the full twenty seconds video as an experimental video called music made Visible to show that image being made in real time? Said sure you do, and that's available at simoscope dot com in the Music Made Visible part. Right, But that's how it all started, And yeah, I got that.
Speaker 1: There's got We've got so much more that we could get into. We're gonna have to make this a two parter. We're gonna have to get back together and do this again. Time flew by really fast today, but there's a lot more I want to get into. But this was great. Before you go, though, let let the audience know once again how they can find out more about you. Your website and any other content you have.
Speaker 2: Right on. My website is Michael Leehill dot net. And of course I'm all about spreading this technology, but I'm really most excited about my blog because it gives me an ability to share what I've learned uh the science and you know, from the Ananaki technology transfer programs, and I can do it in as much detail but as concisely with all the photographs and everything. So I would highly suggest Michael Lee Hill's on net look into my blog and read some of the blog posts. There's a lot of information in there, and but all of my products are available there as well, and if you totally just want to the disc that went to NASA, it's called a four thirty two red and that's because I use the shimming chakras from red in the root to purple in the crown as the color scheme for the simatic image red on the outside to purple on the inside of all the colors of the rainbow, so it hits all the chakras. And there's an alternate version of that called purple four thirty two, because US Native American Indians believe that once you wint through your attension process to chakras flip so no longer is it red in the root, it's purple and the route and Native Americans say, once you've obtained that state of consciousness, you become the Whirlian rainbow, and that gets into the Rainbow warrior prophecy of the Hopie. And by the way, that is my name for real is from Chief Golden light Eago. I do want to say real quick. This is important because after the veil drop, I told him I would not participate in the flesh and blood sacrifice ceremonies. He said, Michael, I work with the seven Lords of Light and the seven Lords of Darkness. I'm the only one who sits directly in the middle of those two sides. I'm the only one who holds a seat on those two galactic councils, both Light and dark, meaning I have to offer any initiate that's brought before the council, both sides of duality. I have to ask them if they will participate in flesh and blood sacrifice ceremonies while praying to God they don't. So then after that I was led to the information that the name Yahweh was known to the Cherokee and the Iroquois long before the Bible, and he was known to be the chief that sat in between these two councils of war and peace chiefs. And he's the only one that sat directly in the middle and the only one that held a seat on both sides. I'm like, well, this sounds familiar, you know. So the next time me and Chief were together, because we spent a lot of time together from twenty fourteen until he passed, and in the same vehicle, I looked him in the eye. I said, this is awkward, but spirit has led me to understand you are Yahweh in little my brother. And he said, yes, I've done some pretty messed up things. And he said I didn't know what to say to that. I said, well, haven't we all you know? And he said, I want you to know too. This isn't the first time we've met. We've met in many other incarnations, and the last time was not pleasant. But he said, I understand now you were only showing me my own darkness, because I understand that side of the family wanted mankind of perish and approved to them, that's not the right choice. There's no doubt. And even that side of the family they're like, well, fuck, we're wrong this this We're a Pleadian soul carrier. Without being modified by the Annaki, given enough time, we would have became enlightened wing makers Eloheim. But uh so that's how I know chief gold and light eagles and little But yahweh, I want to say too, that's not a name, just like in Litto means lord of the sky. By the way, we didn't get any Part two. We'll get into elon Musk. But he's given me the official title of me being included in their library museum, being brought to the moon in a crystal time capsule, says Michael Lee Hill, official Earth Ambassador. Fu he you know, lord of the Earth, Lord means ambassador, So if you transcribe the word inky into English, it means ambassador of the Earth. And I'm thinking the Ananachi's funny with this because that is what it is that's going to They just it's supposed to go to the Moon next month, No this month, but now I just found out it's been pushed back to next month. But dude, NASA knows anything that is under this field of what this disc It revitalizes water and it's going to be on And what NASA said is the longer something is in its field, the energy grows exponentially. It's going to be on the Moon for the next ten billion years, shining down on planet Earth. The Anachia told me, you have no idea what it even means from mankind to enter a time of living water. Because one think of when you use this water for agriculture, you find out it creates yield of you know, farming that creates a much larger yield, quicker and pervious to drought, and the actual nutritional value per bite more than doubles. This is the natural GMO and all you have to do is use for thirty two water in your agriculture. I'm working with people right now to bring this to the world, so very very exciting times and sitting back and watching they're all unfold son Michael weehill do on net. Please check out the stuff dependance. The grandmothers of the Native American First Nations. They're more exciting about this than anything. They're like, yeah, this, Our bodies are seventeen to ninety percent water, so when you wear it, it's revitalizing all the water in your body. But it's also projecting out. It's double sided, you know. So wherever this goes on the planet, and they're going out all over the planet, let me tell you it's raising the frequency of its environment wherever it goes, and then it's under the radar. No one can stop it. I can tell you the aliens. No, I don't like to work aliens, but they're like, why is the grid of high frequency being formed around the planet. It's a freaking hill again.
Speaker 1: We'll definitely have to do this again. This was fantastic and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. Go check out Michael's side, pick up a disc, and we will talk again on Monday. We'll see y'all then.