Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday. Hi guys, Hi, I'm Selena. Oh Grim, Why isn't your mic on?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, yeah, that would be helpful.
Speaker 2: Friend, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, probu buddy, I'm Jezz.
Speaker 2: We're the JV Show. All right, Let's get two things. The first talk back of the day. As you know, it doesn't matter who it is, who's from, you know what it's about. We're gonna play. This is the first one of the week.
Speaker 4: Actually, Oh can you please play Who by Jimmy off BTS. I love this song so much, it's really great. Please, thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh play what?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Song?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: By jim and oh Who? BTS?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah, okay, by who?
Speaker 2: Jim? Who's that from BTS?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: That's the name of the song.
Speaker 3: That's what I just said.
Speaker 2: I'm up the day, you guys. I had the best weekend of my life.
Speaker 3: Lookwhere It's too much fun.
Speaker 2: I was living through you you Oh my god. So I was actually kind of nervous before going on the trip. I went to Miami by the way with my husband. But this is like the first couples trip I had ever been.
Speaker 3: On a couple who are the other couples? You a friend?
Speaker 2: No, that's what I'm saying. I don't. I didn't really know these people. It was my first time meeting. No, we didn't hire friends to averication with us.
Speaker 3: We need we need some other couples. A couple's trip.
Speaker 2: It was a couple of you know, my husband's friends and then his cousin. I've met his cousin and his wife once, but everyone else and I don't even know them very well, but everyone else my first time meeting them. So I was like super nervous but how it was gonna go. But it was so much fun. Everyone was super cool of did you guys all stay together except for one couple? Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh so this was like a house or something. Oh, and all the couples were in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And that's what I was nervous, because the whole bathroom situation, it's like you want your own space. There was one room that everybody wanted because it had like the balcony overlooking the pool and like the bathroom is side it had a pool.
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, So.
Speaker 2: We had to like get this app and spin a wheel to pick who was to get that room.
Speaker 3: We have the chuck jav show chuck wheelrighty that I didn't.
Speaker 2: Pack that should have So we had to spin this wheel in this app and me and aj got it. So the best room in the house.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did like everything. We swam obviously, we did a ton.
Speaker 3: Of swim in the pool or the ocean. Both. We did ocean. Ye.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you, South Beach is just a layer of rats. It's so gross. They're just running everywhere, so disgusting.
Speaker 3: I I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Me either. Yeah, you never hear about that. And they're just criss crossing running when you're walking these paths and stuff. It was disgusting.
Speaker 3: Okay gross.
Speaker 2: We readed a yacht wow and did that what.
Speaker 3: In the rich side bar with the jests and cheety here for a second, did you guys know Selena was making this kind of money. She's got the house with a pool in Miami. Lots of rats, but don't worry about that. And then she's out cruising around the yacht.
Speaker 2: I was like refreshing her Instagram story like is this really hurt?
Speaker 3: Wow? Okay, sorry Selena, welcome back in continue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we rent this yacht, right and they're letting us just bring all the bottles we want in there, and it's so much fun. And then he has this like floating mat, so we're jumping off the yacht into the water.
Speaker 3: It was the best any rats on board.
Speaker 2: No, you know what the water there is, so it's like saltier than normal.
Speaker 3: It's called the ocean.
Speaker 2: No, I know the ocean, but I've tasted this ocean. That one was way saltier to the point where like what not on purpose?
Speaker 3: You don't want to be drinking out of the.
Speaker 2: Ocean pose here, yeah, goes up your nose or whatever. That one was so salty to the point that like you didn't have to do anything and you were still like float floating.
Speaker 3: I love that, just bobbing around. Yeah, you can someone look up the salt content. I swear the Pacific Ocean because I assume it was all intermingled.
Speaker 2: And then but we were in like almost like a little like a little bay of something like a little lagoon. Maybe I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was saltier in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Yeah, the saltier of the water, the more buoyant you are in there. Yeah, so I think that's fat on what else did we do when we went to the Versace mansion? Is that a thing like that's a thing like a tour?
Speaker 2: Well it's a restaurant now in a hotel. So we had dinner there. How was it? Was it beautiful?
Speaker 3: It was a.
Speaker 2: Fancy it's all like all original like artwork on the walls. And when they had somebody come like touch it up, but like that's the mansion that he like lived in. That's the one where I guess got shot.
Speaker 3: That's that's what they said. And then they're like, hey, let's open a restaurant here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we just went and took pictures.
Speaker 3: But kind of bizarre, I know, a little bit, but.
Speaker 2: That was cool. Oh my god. Best part I got to drive a Lambo. What I saw that? Bro?
Speaker 3: I saw that too. Ye Whose idea was that? What kind of ironclad waiver did you have to sign? Because I'm not letting you drive my Lamba? It was.
Speaker 2: I don't think I was supposed to be able to drive it, but it was. My husband's idea is like you want to drive it? Yeah, let me just tell you about this weekend of car troubles. Okay, you see a Lambo on my story it wasn't all glitz and glamour.
Speaker 3: There are a bunch of rats in it.
Speaker 2: No, but there might as well have been. So the first car that my husband wanted to rent from, like the luxury car dealer, paid a ton of money. The first car he wanted to rent didn't pass inspection, so he couldn't get that. So they like, it's fine, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Upgrade you too.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Before we rent it to these Californians.
Speaker 2: All I know is it wasn't allowed to be rented, okay, So they give us another one. We're like cool. Everything was on for like a day. Next Oh no, not not even a day. We the very day we got it, we're like going somewhere. Check engine light comes on.
Speaker 3: You're like, I'm used to that.
Speaker 2: Well the guy and he's like, it's fine, it's fine. You guys can keep driving it. We're like okay. So and then because they're so low to the ground when you're going over like a bump or anything like that, there's like a little button to kind of lift the front end, like.
Speaker 3: Rat let me hit the button. Let me hit the button.
Speaker 2: That started like malfunctioning, Like a little light came on every time saying it wasn't going to work. We're like, okay, that's annoying.
Speaker 3: Were the ground, No, No, is.
Speaker 2: It that bad? And then the ac starts or stops working. Oh no, and it's like ninety something agrees. At one point it was like raining, so we had to put the top up and we're like just dripping sweat the car. So they came and picked it up and they gave us, you know, an alternate car car. No, we had to drive a Ferrari. Were like, fine, fine, we have to insist that thing. We're driving home from the club and the rear view mirror just falls off.
Speaker 3: What in the luxury car dealerships did you guys get these things from? They bought a knockoffs, these bread you were driving dupes around. They take the mirror on and literally.
Speaker 2: I swear to god, the guy just came by and like glued it back on, and we're.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, you cackle it my old car. But my old car just doesn't have these kinds of problems. It just keeps driving. And you know that that's the thing. Somebody is like luxury cars, man, they have a ton of problems. Then you go to get them fixed. Wait till you see the bill on what those things cost so much?
Speaker 2: Just don't fix them.
Speaker 3: It costs so much to fix those cars. It costs so much to get your oil changed on those cars.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy and you're good to go. Yeah, well, at least it wasn't your guys this fault. Yeah no, none of it was our fault. And at least we got to like just ride around the link flex for a little bit. Right on.
Speaker 3: Nobody knew that the things were falling apart.
Speaker 2: There is that part.
Speaker 6: By the way, the Atlantic Ocean is known to have a higher surface salinity.
Speaker 2: There you go, dude, it's salty out there.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, we are the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jess Graham. What do you have?
Speaker 3: I got to talk about the annual Hambone Awards.
Speaker 2: Your dog has her own awards.
Speaker 3: Isn't that so cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's actually not her, but apparently somebody else out there is named their dog hamdbone before like, what would do it? Nationwide insurance, you know they do pet insurance as well as you know, your car, home, auto, RV, boat, motorcycle, all that other good stuff. But sounds like a nationwide ad right there. But they do pet insurance and every year they give out the Hambone Awards. This is named after a dog who ate an entire hall a ham while stuck inside of refrigerator, and these awards, the Handbone Awards, are to honor the most bizarre pet insurance claims that they get each and every year, and that obviously was one of the more bizarre ones of all time. How did the dog get stuck in the refrigerator? I don't know that, good question, the og Hambone. I guess all right, this year's finalists, You let me know who you think should win this year's hamdbone Awards. I guess to get. The winner gets announced tomorrow. Archie, a dog in New Jersey, injured his paws. He broke through a vintage plate glass window while trying to alert his family that the mailman was there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not giving Okay.
Speaker 3: Bear, a Pennsylvania Corgi, bit into a bottle of nail adhesive and glued his mouth shut.
Speaker 2: That's sad. That was not as funny either.
Speaker 3: Don't think the old pets in this in the Handbone Awards have made a full recovery and they're doing just fine. So his mouth got good clothes for a little while. He probably just had to drink some dog milkshakes or something.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not really liking that one.
Speaker 3: Okay. A Florida dog named Irma suffered a bunch of stomach troubles after eating some metal wire. They think maybe it was from the barbecue brush. Oh my god, that one sounds okay. What about Virginia? Oh sorry? A Virginia dog named Gordon swallowed two large rocks from the owner's garden. My dog eats rocks all the time. Really, Actually, she likes to play with them and chewing them. She doesn't swallow them at least thought that I know of socks and socks and rocks or my dog's two favorite toys. All right, Lambeau and North Carolina dog ate more than two hundred and fifty jig saw puzzle pieces that it would be funny you had to try to put them all back together once they came out the other side. It would be a funny puzzle. Anyways, I think you can still vote and then the winner is going to be announced tomorrow the Annual Hambone Awards Near and dear to my heart because my bucks named.
Speaker 2: Hamba right, so we would all vote for the puzzle piece one.
Speaker 3: That's the best one, I think, or the one where it's mouth got Have you never.
Speaker 2: Really had anything like crazy or funny happened? Like where I've had to file a pet insurance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have You don't have pet insurance? Grammy, I dropped it. They wouldn't pay for anything. It was a scam. There's I know there's better ones out there. Whichever one I had. Anytime we submitted a claim, they were like, no, we don't cover that. Well, what do I have you for? People have the talkbacks and DM mean before about so there's some better ones out there. Whichever one we had, it was trash.
Speaker 2: I they actually have nationwide.
Speaker 3: Oh they're the best. Yeah, I don't know, Okay, I'm sure they're a good one.
Speaker 2: Did you insurance for your cat? I did it.
Speaker 6: I got way too many recommendations and I didn't know which one it picks, so I didn't pick any.
Speaker 3: Wow analysis process. We'll just let our cat die, right, no heart, because I can't make a decision. We'll just let the cat die.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four, Graham.
Speaker 2: What do you have here.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about a little bit of a debate raging here in San Francisco amongst parents and probably other concerned parents. Because we've talked about Uber and Lyft opening up services for younger riders we can ride alone like teen Uber and stuff like that. Well, and we've also talked about Weimo the JV show. We went for an autonomous waimo, you know, driverless ride before in a Weymo, and that's way most expanded their services. Well, it's come to my attention that many parents in San Francisco whose kids go to school in the city are using Weimo as their own personal school bus, and they're sticking their kids in a driverless weymo really and letting nothing take them to school. Some parents don't feel coveraging that popping their kids in a driverless car and sending them on their way and is not it's against company policy. You're not supposed to be doing that in a Weymo, but parents still are. And they say the parents that are doing it are big proponents of it. They're like, I can track it. They're not in there with some driver that I don't feel comfortable with them being in the car. With I know, Selena, we've talked about that before. I think that was one of your concerns, putting your daughter into an uber or something like that with a stranger. You don't know what we're a driver they're going to get and we've had incidents with drivers before in the past, so you know, and they're like, we can track it, we know exactly where it's going, take the right to school, drops them off. What are your guys' thoughts.
Speaker 2: I'm still not okay with that, only because well, I don't like the idea. It's weird. Is this going to sound very hypocritical. I don't like the idea of sticking my kid in an uber because there's a stranger in there.
Speaker 3: Okay, so now.
Speaker 2: Of sticking my kid in the car where there's no one in there to the supervise.
Speaker 3: But it's just let's just say it's a you know, it's a five minute ride to school.
Speaker 2: Well, and let me enter this into evidence. We've taken one of these self driving cars before and they very rarely will pick you up and drop you off where you want to be picked up and dropped off. So is my kid having a walk still two blocks or who knows? Where you're a dark alley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but a dark alley. It's three in the morning, they're on the way to school.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's shadows from tall buildings. I don't know that's a good.
Speaker 3: Point though, you know, Yeah, but let's just say it takes them right to the front, right where everybody else is getting dropped off.
Speaker 6: I don't trust that there's nobody in the car with them, but you.
Speaker 3: Yourself have been in one of these driverless rides. I mean, driverless buses is a thing that they're you know, working on. What if it was a driverless bus? No taking your kids to school?
Speaker 2: No, I mean I guess if everyone's doing that, you know, and it's like her an entire class or something, you feel.
Speaker 3: Better about a whole bunch of kids dying and I fire your left. But I'm kidding, But I mean that, I mean, that's obviously something like. Look, it maybe not be the future this year next, but that future is arriving soon.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess driverless options are going to become more of a thing.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm turning a little helicopter parent on this. I just don't want my kids like out of my sight or at anybody else's car who I don't know, even if it's nobody, I don't know. You. Would you rather your kids walk to school? No, because that's dangerous too.
Speaker 3: Would you rather kids ride a bike to school?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Too many accidents, so you'd.
Speaker 3: Put them in a driverless way mo before you let them ride their bike to school. I mean, these are just probably there's a lot of questions out there. You don't be posed for parents. You know, when we were young, Selena, you rode your bike to school or walked to school. And now people now people feel uncomfortable letting their kids out.
Speaker 2: Of their side because it's scary. You don't know who's out there lurking.
Speaker 3: We didn't know who was out there lurking back. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Our parents didn't care as much about us, but they did, and.
Speaker 3: We didn't even have cell phones to get ahold of them walked into a.
Speaker 2: Tall like that, like they did not love us, but they dropped off at the mall with no cell phone. Like that's crazy.
Speaker 3: But is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't think that it is. I think we think we have that feeling, so we're scared of everything.
Speaker 2: Graham, you're a parent as well. You got two kids. Yeah, how you feel about popping them into a Weaimo because I mean I think you were a little okay with the uber though, right, Okay, So I.
Speaker 3: Would rather put I would I don't know. I think I would rather put them in an uber with the driver been a Waymo car driver. Why is that just in case there was a situation where they needed some assistance from an adult.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because if you think about it, if a weay moo like starts to malfunction, like, they're not going to call anyone, They're just gonna try to figure it out, and it's going to be just driving back and forth by.
Speaker 2: Honking and find another Waymo cars to honk at.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think, like we've seen incidents where you know, people have messed with you know, Waymo cars or vandalized them or something. I'd rather there was I prefer they were in a car with an adult to help them navigate that scary situation.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of with you. I guess if I had to pick, at least there's the chance of you getting a decent human being that's driving that car.
Speaker 3: If there's a high chance of that very high chance of that, don't smirch the great driving community out there.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying there's bad people. There are bad people out there. I'm not saying they're all drivers. Okay. I like I said, I'm just being a helicopter parent, and I mean, right now, I'm not comfortable if I have, But if I had to pick, I guess I would rather another person being in there just in case something went down.
Speaker 3: High ninety people are good people. I know we don't think that given social media in the world, but the vast majority of people are good people. Don't forget that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had kids.
Speaker 7: They're walking to school like I did, so I see.
Speaker 2: I'm not allowing that. That sounds too dangerous anything.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, before we get.
Speaker 2: To Trendy and Graham, you have a shout out?
Speaker 3: We do. I got a DM and says, Hey, Graham, girlfriends sliding in your DM, so oh, welcome in says I was wondering if you can, please, please please, little Sucker, give my boyfriend Ulysses San Miguel from Plano, Texas a birthday shout out. You've been listening to you guys since twenty twelve. It would mean so much to him and he recently converted me to the show we podcast you guys all the time? Thank you? And who gives a fart? Who use the fart? That is from girlfriend Nancy, so happy Happy Birthday, Ulysses nice and you guys. I just checked Plano, Texas JV show number one.
Speaker 2: Really, thank you so much, all because.
Speaker 3: Of you God.
Speaker 8: Please trend it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: And Trending is sponsored by Mensie Needs.
Speaker 6: Visit mensie Sleepworld for the Labor Day sales event or visit SeaWorld dot com.
Speaker 2: Paris Hilton, Oh, by the way, I wasn't to talk about Travis Kelsey's dad receiving a lifetime ban from X I kind of I'm giving it a who gives a fart? He's claiming his account was hacked and something that Elon or someone didn't like, uh, you know, one of his posts. But he's like, that wasn't even me. It must have been hacked in Lifetime band Anyways. Paris Hilton says that she and Britney Spears are like this and that Brittany comes over all the time to like hang out with her babies. Really she apparently Brittany loves babies so much that she will frequently visit Paris Hilton to like visit the kids. You know, Paris has two, like the actual babies. They're really really young, Graham.
Speaker 3: How do you I'm not dance around with knives and stuff. I don't They're gonna wind up in one of her weird videos like nope, not a chance. You can come over for a very supervised visit. Yes, heavy supervision.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's I'm glad you said it and I didn't have to.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine? I would love to be a fly on the wall for a conversation between years, Like what in the world do they talk about talk about popsicles in swimming or dancing? Is it just like is it? Do you think it's just completely nonsensical from both sides, like they're both each having their own conversation.
Speaker 2: Is Oh my god, that's hilarious even just thinking about that. Yeah, I think it's the second one probably, or they don't talk at all, yeah, or one of those I came across the funniest video. Do you guys remember all of the troubles Sean Kingston and his mom are in Yes, they were, you know, accused of using Sean's celebrity status to rent out or finance all these luxury items, entertainment systems, cars, beds, joy but then like never paying anything back exactly. So they were released on bail like that was a long time ago. But then over the weekend or late last week, they were back in court for their arraignments. And upon leaving, Sean Kingston saw a reporter outside and he literally ran like as fast as he could to the car, and that footage was on the news sewn.
Speaker 3: It looks ridiculous running like that man.
Speaker 2: Come on, that wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yourn like that?
Speaker 2: Come on, Like he ran so fast he left his mom behind. So the reporter turns around and now his mom is like running after a short on the local news.
Speaker 3: What kind of shape was Sean Kingston? Yeah, I didn't picture of being the fastest runner, But I don't know, I don't know what, Like, I haven't seen the guy in a couple of decades. It seems like they're.
Speaker 2: Like, stop running, it's gonna make you look guilty. They said not guilty by the way at this court hearing, so Yeah, why run, I don't know. She just wants to keep it cool, calm and collect right right, That's what I thought. Anyways, Graham, what do you having say? Today's how to start?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Well? The preseason for the Niners and Raiders ended in exciting, albeit meaningless fashion. The Niners were in Las Vegas on Friday taking on the Raiders. The Niners actually played a decent amount of their starters for the first couple series of the game. They jumped out to an early lead, but the Raiders hung around got back in the game eventually tied it up at twenty four a piece in the final seconds on a late field goal that put the ball in the Niners hands for one final play to win the game in regulation, and it was a wild one. Niners fourth string quarterback Tanner Mordecai. He threw up a hail mary which looked like it had gotten batted down by a Raiders defender, but it ended up being caught by Niners receiver and for the next nearly forty seconds, the ball was pitched and fumbled around to all different sorts of players. At one point it made its way back to Tanner Mordechai, who unfortunately tried to throw it again. You have to throw it backwards. You can't throw it forwards. That was you can't make a forward pass for a second time. That's a no no. So there was a penalty, and then the game ended in a tie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It looked like pretty packed house there at Allegiant. I mean, people were like really into the game. Raiders fans in full decked out face paint and gear. They were treating this one like a regular season game. So I don't know if the Niner and Raider fans as they were leaving when a game ends in a time, did they not know who to punch at that point or did they still punch each other.
Speaker 2: They start glitching, just punching each other.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think there were a lot of disappointment people that had ended in a tie and they didn't know who to fight at that point. Nyer's first regular season game is September ninth. That's Monday night. They're going to be hosting aa Ron, Rogers and the Jets at Levi's. The Raiders get their season underway the day before, on the eighth against the Chargers. You guys, NFL season is It's bad? Year. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Jet loves it, just gets to spend so much time with her boyfriend.
Speaker 6: I hate it, but it will only be for what like six months?
Speaker 3: Do you want to make any sort of a wager this season on the new because you're a New York Giants fan from Selena's Do you want to make any sort of a wager on like what their record's going to be? Bring something to me and I will happily entertain it because I have a feeling and just a gut feeling. No offense to your man who's also a New York Giants fan from Selenas. They're going to be trash this year. They're gonna be garbage.
Speaker 7: It sucks because I kind of feel around the same.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be hot garbage.
Speaker 6: I have that same thought, but I'm staying positive about it.
Speaker 3: No, No, if there's something.
Speaker 2: You know loyal to the soil in New York, seriously, let's.
Speaker 3: Just think think about it. You know, when total whether or not they'll make the playoffs. You know, I'll entertain anything you want.
Speaker 6: Okay, sorry to be trash I first, because he's the one that actually knows.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four, nine.
Speaker 2: All right, so something we do every Monday's photos from home. By the way, what the belief is coming up in just a couple of minutes, but really quick. We each bought a picture from our weekend. You can check these out at JV Morning Show. That's our Instagram. Make sure you are following us should we run through them? Just really quick?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: My photo is me and my husband living our best lives on a yacht in Miami.
Speaker 3: Look at you, guys. I was definitely ever jealous watching your Instagram story all weekend. They're riding around in the lambeaus and yacht top and bottles and on.
Speaker 2: Vacations that looks and no kids.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked that you are here this morning. What time you get home last What time you get home last night?
Speaker 2: After midnight?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Perfect, it's great for morning radio. Mine's the picture. My boy Julio, what's up? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Came up.
Speaker 3: He came up and helped me on the house longsome hours doing some work with me. Super appreciated. He's one of our awesome listeners. He also shares the same birthday as me, August twenty second, so happy Briday birthday birthday to him. Awesome person, but can you explain this because you guys believe in astrology where we both have the exact same birthday. He's a Raiders fan. Like I thought, if you astrology, we were all awesome August twenty second, awesome people. And then this dude goes and becomes a Rats he has.
Speaker 2: A different sun sign. Yeah, got to check his whole birth Yeah time he was born.
Speaker 3: The house of Saturday, the house of the Moon. Okay, that would explain it.
Speaker 6: Yes, mine is a picture of me at Cali Bungas So that's me in a little floaty.
Speaker 2: It was so much fun, perfect weather. Yeah, you and Chety had an appearance there over the weekend. We'll talk more about that eight o five this morning.
Speaker 6: And Cheety, your looks like it's just a black picture.
Speaker 3: Get to that one, Instagram.
Speaker 6: Get out of that one in refresh because Instagram was hating right now when we posted a picture.
Speaker 2: It's just mean the self meet with my aunt in the selfie Mira Nice. I wanted to do one for Cali Bunga, but I didn't take any pictures. So too much fun, all right? Is that for what the blee board? You can win at JV show Chug mug You're just gonna be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word, as I always leave those guesses on the talk back Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app. Here is two days clip. Listen carefully. So one of my girlfriends from out of town came to the city to meet this guy that she's been talking to and she got on the first night here.
Speaker 3: So how we do it here?
Speaker 2: Was that part of the plan and she I don't think you know you planned for that part of the plan, but you know it happened.
Speaker 3: Shed watch ahead of time. Bleef that word could be. It's probably not the thing you're thinking of. It's probably maybe the second or third thing thing you're thinking of because you're a sick oh and we have a lot of sick Yes, the show love you, but it is a family show. Take that guest on the talk back Mike. Leave us your name, your city, and then your guest. We want to be able to shout you out when you win.
Speaker 1: You got to be the very first correct answer of the morning to win that JV show Chugmunk Yep the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we're playing what.
Speaker 2: The bleep Where you can win a JV show chugmuh, you just got to be the very first person to guest today's bleeped out word. Now cash missed it. Here's today's clip. So one of my girlfriends from out of town came to the city to meet this guy that she's been talking to and she got on the first night. Here it happened. Yeah, didn't plan for it. I don't think. Oh, so, remember this is a family show. Oh that's right, you bleep that word. It's always something clean. Let's run through your guesses now. By the way, if you ever want to play along, and we hope you do, you can leave your guests on the talkback Mike on that free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: Hey, JV show, this is Chelsea from mostly is a bleeped out word?
Speaker 4: Ghosted?
Speaker 2: Have a good one.
Speaker 3: That's probably the most popular guests coming in this morning. A lot of people guessing ghosts.
Speaker 2: Imagine going to a new city to meet somebody you met online and you get ghosted. No worst case scenario would never.
Speaker 3: Happened to me. But yeah, what's going on Jab's show.
Speaker 5: It's E from the UC and I believe bleeped out word is sick.
Speaker 3: All right day, got sick. Yeah, you can catch something from your date that you met online, So be careful out there. People speak very careful. Yeah, good morning, Davy Show.
Speaker 8: This is Lean from Campbell and my guess is she got stood up?
Speaker 3: Hi, Davy Show that it's another very popular ghosted and stood up for probably the two most popular guests coming in right now. But that ain't it.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, pro blain with the Blabe. We're hopefully you can win this JV show. Chug Mug has always just got to be the very first person to guess the bleaped out word of the day. Now, in case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip. So one of my girlfriends from out of town came to the city to meet this guy that she's been talking to and she got on the first night here. Let you think the two things. This is a family show. That word is always clean. Graham, you sick o. Second thing is, if you ever want to play for your chance to win a JV show, Chuck Mug, leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio Applet's run through some of them now, Good morning, jav Show, Happy Monday, Mackenzie from Maraga and my son's Graham. We think the bleeped out word is haptic oday. Oh, what's a guy?
Speaker 3: Great guests, and particularly because she said did she say her son's name is Ram? Wow? Love that? But you guys, I want to give him the talk about just based on that, but we can wrong answer. Warning. This is Destiny from Los Banos. And then she got homesick. First right here, Mommy out there to meet some guy in the big city. A little homesick.
Speaker 2: Good Morning jav Show. This is Natalieland, Sacramento.
Speaker 8: My guess for what's the bleep is that when she was in the city got rear ended.
Speaker 6: That absolutely suck.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Happy Monday.
Speaker 3: Rear ended she might have, you know, not on the first date there, get your.
Speaker 2: Head out of there, her body, whatever she wants to do.
Speaker 3: I was talking about her car the first day. You're gonna have some drinks taking over.
Speaker 2: Good Morning Jamie Show, Annie Uk is the bleep dot word whipped?
Speaker 3: Have a great day?
Speaker 2: Did she get bipped there?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Here's today's clip. Unbleeped. So one of my girlfriends from out of town came to the city to meet this guy that she's been talking to, and she got bipped on the first night here. Tried to warn her, try to warn her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't leave your suitcases in your car, or really anything in your car. They're gonna take it. Yeah, it's gone, all right, there's I gotta get some shout outs. There's gonna be a lot of people that are so bummed they were right. So many people guess robbed or mugged. There were so many people that were right right there. But there were a few people like Cynthia and Antiox. She had the first, very first correct answer. Were There are a few other people that did guest bipped this morning. Brian Dominic, Nico and Conquered. They had it so from the and from Campbell Jonathan in Fremont, what's up Jonathan? Was su Marie and Santa Rosa had it. So did our buddy James and Clovis. Alice in Orange County. What's up, Alice?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Just check JV show number one in Orange County right now. Also, that's huge, thank you. There are a few other people that had a correct this morning. I can't read my own handwriting. Some of the other more popular guesses this morning, we just go through them really quick. Food poisoning. I don't imagine that on a first date. That'd be no good getting lost. A lot of people guess lost.
Speaker 2: I will get lost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you didn't come into the big city engaged or married. A lot of people guessed that engaged on the first date. That'd be something pregnant. Also on the board of few and COVID got cold.
Speaker 2: So many good guesses.
Speaker 3: Yes, very good.
Speaker 2: Thank you everyone for playing along this morning. We'll do it again tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Seven The JV Show on Wild ninety four ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine, the base number one hit music station, Happy Monday. We hope you had the best weekend ever. Thank you for joining us. Back here. I'm Selena Obraham and I'm Jess. Before we get to the JV Show, you have nope game. We have a talk back from our Chug Mug winner. Finally got a chug LUGO. Don't give up, guys, just keep playing, Yes, keep on trying. You can win your very own chug mug every morning seven. Sleep you can do it. Well, leave you do it all right. Let's go to the phones. Let me see waldiney four nine.
Speaker 4: Hi, who's this guys, this is Randy.
Speaker 2: Hey, Randy, how is the weekend? The weekend was great. I spent it with my green kids and now we're off to school. Awesome. I'm glad you had a great one. Oh it was fabulous. I went to Miami. It was the best weekend ever. Listen, it's not about me. N your collar ninety four, which means you have a chance to win a chrome bough. Yep, we're back to school. All you gonna do is win the JV show. You have nope game. Can you do it? We can do it. I think you can too. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. Just get three correct and the chromebook is yours. Okay, okay, we can do that, all right. Question number one, Crimson is a word used to describe what color.
Speaker 3: What color was that?
Speaker 2: You repeat it? Crimson? Crimson?
Speaker 6: Crimson?
Speaker 2: Size the orange? You are really close red? Red?
Speaker 3: Yeah, roll tide crimson? All right. Question number two. Zoophobia is a fear.
Speaker 5: Of what zoophobiap phobia.
Speaker 3: Than I would think zoo Yeah what I didn't hear you, But I'm just saying zoom zoophobia. He's saying snake. No, that's a slithererphobia, just get out of zoo phobia is just a fear of animals in general.
Speaker 2: Oh, I never knew that.
Speaker 1: Why is it so much harder when you're on the air.
Speaker 2: That's what we've heard.
Speaker 3: It is it is in science, Graham.
Speaker 2: Technically snakes are an animal.
Speaker 3: True. Just think about the scariest moment.
Speaker 2: Maybe in my mind, maybe we can give her a point.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll see how she does on the rest of them.
Speaker 2: Question number three, how many great lakes are there?
Speaker 6: How many great.
Speaker 3: Lakes are there? Help us? Take a guest.
Speaker 8: Hurrying great lakes?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it's brandy. Do you know the answer? Take a guess?
Speaker 3: Bye?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Say four seventeen? Yes, there are five great legs? All right? Question number four In Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, what line of work were the dwarves in? What will the dwarves do for? For jobs? For work?
Speaker 4: Except take jug?
Speaker 3: What did they dig the dike? They're just no chiropractors.
Speaker 6: They work at the phone.
Speaker 3: No one was the secretary.
Speaker 2: No, what's your answer, Randy girl?
Speaker 6: Who don't know? They dubbed up gold?
Speaker 4: I don't know whatever that.
Speaker 3: They were gold? Give it to you. They were miners and people that miners.
Speaker 2: Wait, so yes, the zoo phobia thing, are you giving them a point?
Speaker 6: Oringe is kind of basically very We have to have rules to this game.
Speaker 2: Oh by what.
Speaker 3: You didn't do it?
Speaker 2: Put the kids in the car need a chromebar? Are you going to say no to that group?
Speaker 3: Maybe they can sweet talk Chevy off the air for the crumb, but like you know, forward facing, we need to make it seem like there are I got you where.
Speaker 4: They that they would even share it?
Speaker 3: Oh, I do love shares.
Speaker 2: Listen, we have to unfortunately say that you did not win the JB show up Nope game because you didn't you mad some questions, right, So we're gonna just put you on hold talk to Cheaty and we'll leave it up to her. So if anyone is upset by this, it's all Cheaty's faults. Okay, right, okay, guys, I no problem. You two hang on Randy, all right, Graham. We have some shout out.
Speaker 3: How many great legs are there? Twelve? No, two, one, eight? It's five five great legs? All right? My dms have been alive and apologies. I have some belated shout outs that came in on Friday that I didn't see in time I got. One says, can you please give a birthday shout out to my first buns first born? Excuse me, the first buns. It is the first set of buns. True, it's your first born, firstborn son, Jordan. He turned seven years old on Friday and he just started hearing your show with me. He finds it quite hilarious when you say who gives a fart? Who doesn't? That's the best part of the whole show. Thank you so much. And he's in the car every morning listening to you guys. And that is from Mom Shailah. So happy believed birthday to Jordan. Apologies we didn't use the fart. We miss you on your actual birthday. Another one says, hey, grand my son, I listened to JV show every day. He's only in the first grade, but he loves you guys. Please please, can you give him a shout out his birthday? He turned six on Friday. He's going to be so surprised and would make his birthday so special. Love you, Aiden is from mom and Dad and they're so proud of the young man you're becoming. She gave me a follow up because he had his very first football game over the weekend and he scored a touchdown and they won thirty five for nothing, which is impressive. Except Happy birthday, Aiden. One more mom and my DMS. Mom says, I want to give my son Nathaniel at birthday shout out. He is nine years old. She says, I just want to say I love you and your energy, spunkiness, for life wouldn't be the same without you. I hope you have an amazing year. Your family loves you. Stop growing. And she also said, I hope I win you a Chuck Munk this year so you can stop using mine. And that's from Mom, Samantha. So happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Well that's a big one good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hi j V Show, Familia.
Speaker 3: It's me little miss Amasa, and I just want to say I'm in first grade. Now have a beautiful and blast day.
Speaker 5: I love you bye all.
Speaker 3: It's the first grade. Wow, you're gonna do so fast. Well what if she doesn't then yeah, I know my mom top first grade and some kids, you know, the other kids didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding, you're gonna do. It's have a great day.
Speaker 3: The Hottest Day.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 6: In the trending a sponsored i'ms he's visit Mensie Seaworlds for the Labor Day sales.
Speaker 2: Event, or visit SeaWorld dot com. All right, so Ben Affleck has a new woman. Oh no, yeah, so he and j Loo excuse me, they've been separated since April. Last week, Jaalo finally filed for divorce, but technically, you know, they're still married. But Ben's already even spotted hanging out with a new woman, Kathleen Kennedy, who is the daughter of Robert F. Kennedy Junior, who is a politician. So Ben and Kathleen, I guess they call her kick. That's like her little nickname. There. They've been seen hanging out at several Yup, they've been seen hanging out at several Beverly Hills hot spots, including the Beverly Hills Hotel at the lounge there. She is thirty six years old. He is fifty two, so there is a bit of an age gap. Also, I've been looking at some of her pictures by the way, if you want to see her, you can check her out on our Instagram on our story jab Morning Show. Make sure you're following us. I've been looking at a lot of pictures of her and I kind of see some Jennifer Garner similarities.
Speaker 3: I agree, I gotta do.
Speaker 2: That's I I don't know. In some pictures I don't see it, but in some I really really do. So maybe he just has Maybe he has a type. And like Jayla, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: Why is the one? When I type kick Kennedy and I get somebody that was born in nineteen twenty she's American socialite. How do I get Kick Kennedy the new one?
Speaker 7: Maybe look up Kathleen or just go to our Instagram story the.
Speaker 3: Story Jabe, you didn't show. You didn't tell me that.
Speaker 1: I did say that.
Speaker 3: I wasn't listen to that. I wasn't listening to that part.
Speaker 2: Thank you just for having my back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see a little bit of that, right what. Let me ask you this. You're you're bet Affleck. You're right right on the heels of one of the most public divorces currently happening. Probably you know, one of the most prolific divorces ever, And why would you go be seen with somebody unless you're really trying to like get back at the person you're you're just broken up with, and you're very wealthy, why would you go to a public bar like where other people are going to see you hanging out with somebody new, Like couldn't you maintain a more low profile even if you do want to move on and hang out with someone new, Like didn't you go to your one of your several different mansions or whatever and hang out there?
Speaker 2: And some just doesn't the lobby bar? And I also wonder because it does seem a little too soon, like this was like the love of your life. You guys were so in love, you guys got married, you know, do you think there was any overlap in there? And maybe that's one thing that could have led to.
Speaker 6: Very interesting or maybe because like the to them, the relationship ended back in April, he thinks enough time has passed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, it's still only been a few months. Yeah, you know. Justin and Hailey Beaber had their baby. They anounced the arrival of their little one. Yep, they announced their the arrival of their little one on Friday, and the internet had it so wrong, you guys. First off, it was speculated that they were having a girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was supposed to be named was supposed to be named Plumber, Plumb or Barry Yeah, Arr Barry Bieber.
Speaker 2: Completely wrong. So they had a son. Did you guys know the name yet?
Speaker 3: I believe I saw it, but I already forgot it.
Speaker 2: Jack Blues Bieber, Jack Blues Bieber. Yeah. So they kept with family tradition of having JB initials. You know, Justin's dad is Jeedy Bieber, and then Justin has siblings, Jasmine and Jackson also Jack Jay names yep. Also Jack is his dad's middle name, So it was something important to him to have a son named Jack.
Speaker 3: Sounds like he's like gonna be some kind of crime fighting investigator Jack Blues.
Speaker 2: Really, I was thinking like country artists, Okay, I like that artist. Yeah, guess that would make more sense. I think that's what I meant. It's all the same thing. I don't know, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? A wild, bizarre, and unfortunately violent and tragic weekend for Bay Areas side shows. Friday night in particular was especially active, with a sideshow and Valeo that involved around five hundred cars. They say. You may have seen pictures of this on social media with participants lighting a ring of fire in the middle of an intersection. People were standing in the middle of that and then cars were spinning around that. Things unfortunately and turned violent at that one and in the surrounding areas after it was broken up with multiple reports of gunfire. Sadly, one person was a shot and killed at the scene of that side show. Many drivers involved in this, they said, according to law enforcement, shining lasers and laser pointers at police cars and other drivers. Well, police decided to pursue one of those drivers that shine decided to shine a laser pointer at a police officer in their car. So they pursue this car. They let them on a bit of about a ten mile chase from Vale all the way to the city of Hercules. The three occupants of the car jumped out, ran, they scattered, got out of there. They eventually were caught. But what was found inside their car a little perplexing. A ten foot python was what inside that vehicle. So I guess like you bring your snake to a side show, now, is that a thing that's scary? I don't know, but anything scarier. Ten foot python was so.
Speaker 2: Kind of messed up. If that was one of their pets and you're making a run for it fleeing from police, don't you take the python with you because who knows what's going to happen to it.
Speaker 3: If you can't get out and run on a on a foot pursuit carrying a ten foot python, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: But if you don't like leave your kid behind, yeah.
Speaker 3: In that case you do. You can't run with a snake, trust me. That's why I couldn't run tracks Lena. The thing would drag on the ground moving. That's so high school. Record off the JV shows the mid short and that didn't work.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: How was Cali, Bunga, Jess and Cheetie. You guys are there over the weekend? So fun.
Speaker 6: So the weather ended up being perfect, which is one of the things we were worried about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our very own weather man, Grammy Are told us it's going to be a cold weekend.
Speaker 3: It was normal. It was colder than normal.
Speaker 2: It's rain Saturday night, so good wetten in August. I wasn't here. I was just instigating, okay, but it was nice, beautiful weather, especially for a water park.
Speaker 6: So many people stop by the tent. Will thank you to everybody that did. We do want to shout out Ricardo and his family, He said, he listens to the show. Yeah, but you guys, G and I were both so shy though about being in our bathing, So I don't blame you. I don't blame you, especially because obviously we were there with like some of our coworkers from the Street Team, and we were just kind of like, do we do we take off our shorts and shirt like you're at the tent and then walk over there? Do we wait till we're over there? But then where are we going to put our clothes?
Speaker 3: Hr violation. I take off my shorts with the Street Team all the time.
Speaker 2: God wasn't there. Yeah, it's so hair I would have called out.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: It was really really fun though. We did go down some slide you can't swim though, yeah, I know, God just can't swim, and I forced her to go on the water. You guys were like, like I was. I was ready for it, right, or at least I thought I was. But we get all the way up like ready to go.
Speaker 6: Down the slide, and then Chetie reads the sign and what did the sign say? It said those who are under like a certain height or can't swim has to wear a.
Speaker 2: Life vest, and Jess is probably both.
Speaker 6: So she reads that as I'm like about to go on, I'm like, oh my gosh, you go first, because what if I.
Speaker 2: Need assistance down there? Like I wouldn't need you.
Speaker 3: To cast your standing with arms out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was a bad friend. I told her you better go. We made her go first.
Speaker 3: Out she did up and go down the slide already.
Speaker 2: If Jess would have had to get saved by a lifeguard, you know when that happens, everyone stops it they're doing and they're just staring at you.
Speaker 6: My phone out, that'd be great, Yeah, great, bonus on viral on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Thankfully that didn't happen.
Speaker 6: But I was gripping the sides of the tube so hard when I was going down the slide, because.
Speaker 2: You know, the slide looks the slides always.
Speaker 7: Look like they're not that bad, but once you're on that thing, you're like going fast.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as you said, I'd minute so much.
Speaker 2: They are so glad you guys had a good time and shout out to everyone that was there. Now to Graham, we're about to talk about your daughter. Do I play these talkbacks now or.
Speaker 3: There's just a quick talkback that just came in about my daughter and I thought it was cute.
Speaker 4: Good Morning JB Show, Fam Graham. Just to let you know, I have Quinn's audio of when she says I love you to you on your birthday, because it's the only way that my baby says I love you. I've been trying to get him to say it for the longest.
Speaker 2: He's one and a half.
Speaker 4: And on Friday, when we listen to the message from Quinn, I was driving and I looked in the rear view and he just says I love you, and I'm like, oh my goodness. I replated like a million times. And now she's on auto repeat on my house.
Speaker 2: Just to let you guys know, I love you. Guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think I pulled the part she's talking about, but I'm not sure. This is my kids wish on the talk back on the Thursday wishing me a happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Is that the kid at one and a half is saying it like that. That's Amazons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she belted it out. But I do want to talk about my daughter Quinn, and I think luckily she's out of the car now and at school, because you guys, I'm I'm stressed a little bit. She's got her very first crush.
Speaker 2: And how old is she? Don't know?
Speaker 3: She's going to turn five this week on Wednesday, she turns five years old. Another August birthday in my house. And so she's four right now and she has a very very serious crush and she's already talking about marriage and up. As a dad, I knew this day would come. As a dad of a you know, a girl. Well, I'm not quite prepared for it. So here's how it went down. And it's not a school crush. Oh wow, this is a man, like a grown man. So we were watching some of the d n C last week and do you guys know who Van Jones is? Yes, Van van van Jones is on. Van Jones is on the screen, and my daughter Quinn turns to Kate and she's like, I'm gonna marry that man, and I was like, no. She she liked what Van Jones a very handsome guy. So he's attractive. He's an attractive job.
Speaker 2: I think a little too old for her, but.
Speaker 3: You know, she's like, I'm gonna marry She's like, I'm gonna marry. I'm gonna marry that man. And uh and then she goes, wait, no, no, wait, let me check to see if he's got a ring. I'm like, how does she know about that? I don't know, I don't know. So she runs up to the screen and she's looking and she's like, oh, no, yeah, I see a ring. He must be married now. Look. I immediately googled Evan Jones after that. Doesn't it seems like he was married recently, but he's not. He's got a couple of kids that he is consciously co parenting with. That's an interesting arrangement someone that they just wanted to have kids. But I can't tell if they're like an exclusive relationship or not.
Speaker 2: So then what so, Yeah, it's his ex wife he was nineteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why still? I don't know. Maybe it's on a different hand or something. I don't know. I'm not sure if he's wearing it like a wedding ring. But what she saw was a wedding ring, and her and her hopes and dreams were crushed. A little bit. She was definitely how does she even know?
Speaker 2: It's like look for wedding rings.
Speaker 3: I don't know who taught her that she's for?
Speaker 2: Do you think it's from listening to this show? We talk about celebrity engagements all the time, and you know, when you get engaged to get married, you have a ring.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean she asks a lot about you know, my ring and my wife's ring, so maybe there's an element of that, but she saw it. Yeah, I'm gonna marry that man.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: Van Jones, You're a lucky guy.
Speaker 1: But I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Let that happen, sorry, Van Jones, Yeah, you're never gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Would you rather a celebrity crush like this than a real life crush like at school?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it's both very innocent. She's so young.
Speaker 3: I feel like the real life ones are in her class were also happening, because yesterday Kate's uncle asked her we went to this kind of concert thing yesterday and he asked her like, how many kids are in your class? And she's like, oh, twenty five and he's like, are there any cute boys in there? Like, shut up, dude, and and she like got real blush and you know, and she was like, all so super smiley.
Speaker 2: So they're definitely holding hands on the playground.
Speaker 3: It's already had you know what, And like I can't judge. You know, when I was in the second grade, I was already dating my teacher, Missus Johnston. I'm like, you know what, So like it happens, you know.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you know, she dropped her new album Short and Sweet.
Speaker 2: Well, she also has a vinyl out.
Speaker 6: A lot of young listeners of hers were posting to TikTok saying like, hey, Gurley, we love you, but sorry, the poster that you're sending with your vinyl isn't something that we can put on our wall.
Speaker 2: So she's sick. Where's something that she's got the booty ash?
Speaker 3: Where's this will be on.
Speaker 2: JB Morning Show Story it maw three seconds? Graham, What if your daughter wanted to get posters of Van Jones?
Speaker 3: She might.
Speaker 2: We just found out Graham's adder Quinn has a major crush.
Speaker 3: Very crush on Van Jones. Would like to marry him if possible. Oh my gosh, pumped the breaks.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk demuor is that you know?
Speaker 6: We've seen how much the demure trend has just absolutely blown up over the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: A little refresher.
Speaker 6: The race is mainly used to describe something as being classy, sort of.
Speaker 4: Very I don't do too much, I don't go too crazy, I don't do too long, very demure, something very classy.
Speaker 2: Demure Jules Lebron. That is the user name for the creator of the trend right well.
Speaker 6: Over the weekend, TMZ reported that a man from Washington named Jefferson Bates filed for the trademark you guys on this viral phrase very demure, very mindful.
Speaker 2: So now are you serious?
Speaker 6: Creator can't put out merch and can't use this for advertising or marketing purposes?
Speaker 2: What a hater? Why would he do that? Obviously he was trying to get a trade, make some money.
Speaker 3: Something that you said or somebody else got.
Speaker 7: It, someone else got it before before she got the.
Speaker 3: Everybody every time you got to be quick Hawktua. Sorry, So then how do.
Speaker 2: You feel about that? Should that be allowed? Like, it's not something created, it's not something that you I guess it's legally, if you can trademark anything as long as it's not already taken.
Speaker 6: But so she had already sorry to cut you off, Selena, she had already started working with brands like Verizon, Southwest Airlines, Lift and so many others.
Speaker 2: So she was just heartbroken. She posted a video which.
Speaker 6: Is now yeah, it's now deleted, but she was saying, you know, I I she feels like she failed. She wishes she could have done better, but she didn't have the resources to trademark that.
Speaker 2: On the bright side, I'm very over that word. I it's gonna prevent us from seeing it more. I think I'm okay with it in just this instance.
Speaker 7: I just I want her to get her money because she started it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I feel like on legal zoom dot com she could have done it for like twenty five bucks or something. They got some you know, they got some lawyer stuff you can do on.
Speaker 2: Therebe I find like a loophole or something like she's able to get it back.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The other word, I'm like done with talk to that too. That's not We'll add this to the list. I am so dumb to everyone saying diabolical. I have not heard anyway, if something is like wild, they're like, that's diabolical, and like I my husband would not stop saying that over the weekend and it's driving me.
Speaker 3: For an example of how he was using it, just like if.
Speaker 2: Something is just like so crazy, like the rear view mirror falling off for Ferrari in Miami, it was diabolical.
Speaker 3: No it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not everything is just diabolical.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Everything is. I can't it can't been to my be the only one all the time on uh answer, Go to the comments on this. Yes, whoa so annoying? It's anyways, let's add that to the list of words to stop using that demure and hawk and hawk.
Speaker 3: Get out of here with you?
Speaker 2: All right, Graham?
Speaker 3: What do you have? I want to talk about leftover pizza really quick because I always see these articles like how long can you actually eat leftover pizza for if it's been left out? Let's just start there. Just do you guys eat leftover pizza if it's been left out of the fridge overnight? No sitting there on your counter. I will touch it.
Speaker 2: Nope, ever, it's got to be refrigerated. Not touching it.
Speaker 6: If for me, If it's the first night, I'm cool with it. The next morning, heat it up, whatever. If it's more than that, then.
Speaker 3: No, agreed. Agree, I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 2: The cheese like sitting out all that time, well I'm not touching it.
Speaker 3: To normal just cheese, all right. Well, Selena, you may be right because some food scientists expert was like food, pizza is just like any food, and if you leave it out in the you know above the prefer you know, the proper storage temperature, like your refrigerator, then bacteria can start to grow and grow quite rapidly, particularly the warmer that it gets. You can only leave things out. Any perishable food item really is supposed to be out of the fridge for more than two to four hours, and then it becomes a bacterial breeding ground. Some of the items they say on a pizza, like the pepperoni and stuff like that is probably that kind of salted cured meat is probably fine. That thing's okay, But the rest of the pizza, sauce and the rest of the stuff can be a breeding ground for bacteria and can obviously make you pretty sick. I, for one, though, will eat pizza left out overnight that first and that next morning you can grab it right out of the box right there and need it after that's got to go in the fridge.
Speaker 6: Yeah, agreed, agreed, And I'm still going to keep doing it.
Speaker 3: And I've been back in a thousand on that technique my entire life with zero of that.
Speaker 2: I know, I know a lot of people that do that. I just I'm very picky and I I just can't but.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, if we were just talking about eating pizza that's been left out overnight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not supposed to be refrigerated. No, I'm supposed to refrigerate it.
Speaker 2: But you do it anyways, Graham, because you are sick.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: Good morning JV show.
Speaker 2: This the City Side from literally, just got a pizza from Costco, best pizza ever. I will leave it out on the counter, whatever extra, and I.
Speaker 3: Throw it in the oven.
Speaker 2: I heard just say he's talking about the microwave, and that is so cringe. That is so diabolical.
Speaker 3: Groat.
Speaker 2: It is going to be flippy and flamsy and flimsy and soft in the microwave.
Speaker 3: Put that thing in the oven and it is delicious. The next thing, you know what I do? What air fryer I've never tried.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I agree with him. The microp makes it all soggy and it's still delicious.
Speaker 3: I'm going to back just up here on this one, and I know it's an unpopular opinion. I don't want my pizza all crispy. I don't like thin crust, crunchy pizza. I don't want the bottom crust to be all like, like I'm biting through a cracker if I want. That's what happens when you reheat. To me, that's what always happens when anybody takes a left or pizza and puts in the oven. It ends up getting too crispy. I would rather have that soft, gooey, flimmy, flipsy flamsy whatever out of the microwave any day.
Speaker 2: I know that's not very mirror.
Speaker 3: Second unpopular opinion, Well maybe it's not. Costco's pizza is good, but it ain't the best pizza.
Speaker 2: No I would agree with that. So what's the best Mountain Mike's round Table, Round Table, Mike's Around Table, Heyward Bronco, Billy's.
Speaker 7: I'm a Little Caesar's gal, what what in the just not even in this conversation is.
Speaker 1: Better than Little Caesars The JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: It's Falty for nine. We are the JV Show. I'm Selina, and I'm just down this list of the most unattractive hobbies for men according to women.
Speaker 3: Now, this isn't necessary to be judged, This isn't necessarily.
Speaker 2: Based on anything. A creator just came up with this, But let's run through some of the things. At the very top of the list. The most unattractive thing a man can do, and there were a lot of women agreeing with this, saying it's a major red flag. Even a deal breaker is playing video games. I mean, I don't think that's unattractive. I mean it becomes an issue when it's taking too much time away from things that we could be doing together. But I don't think it's like unattractive.
Speaker 6: I think I'm actually gonna agree with that one and say I personally wouldn't want Well, I personally wouldn't. I don't think I would want my significant other to spend hours upon ours playing video games.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it's like unattractive where it makes him look like immature or anything like that, or.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't be a deal breaker, but I'd prefer he have other hobbies.
Speaker 2: Gramm, do you have thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: I mean, look, I love playing video games, I just don't. I always felt guilty about it, about doing it, and I did wonder about the optics of it, like how does this look like? Does Kate respect me as a man?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: Especially like you don't have an issue with it.
Speaker 2: Really though, but your wife probably does. It's like she doesn't let you play video games. I don't.
Speaker 3: There's no rule against playing video games in my house. There's just no time. I just like, I have to prioritize other things. So I do always wonder sometimes when people, when guys in relationship are able to dedicate a lot of time to video games, because man, they you can't just play for ten minutes the games along. You gotta play and some dude just punked you online. You got to get back in there and try to beat it. Just like, it takes a lot of time up out of your day. So I always wonder.
Speaker 2: Down the list, these are the most unattractive hobbies for men according to women. Supposedly, collecting figurines we're gonna run through through these ones kind of quick, collecting figurines. I'm I'm going to say that's a little unattractive.
Speaker 3: You're offending guys in the bear.
Speaker 2: It'd be cool if you're man doing magic tricks.
Speaker 3: Not in public.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody knows, but.
Speaker 3: Magic behind it all unless you're really good, that's the thing. If you're like really good at it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But if it's the like you come out on your hat and cape and you're I don't know, I'm kuelling bunnies out of your hat and.
Speaker 2: Stop online trolling, that one, I agree with should be very unattractive to attractive traits. Yeah, this one actually might be about you, Graham. Gambling one of the most unattractive hobbies for men.
Speaker 3: I kind of agree with that. Again, I think it has to there has to be a line, like you can't play video games for eight hours every day. I wouldn't want that my relationship. If you're spending all your time on your phone gambling and look, we've all been there, and I'm I'm out the other side. I'm talking to the guys less that you know have a bit of a gambling I'm not going to call it addiction hobby. You know what, if it's taking up time out of the important things. If it's taken away from the time for like important things in your life, like hanging out with your kids or your significant other, right then I think it can become problematic. But if it's just for fun and the niners are stacking cash and putting money in the wallet, ain't nothing about that, honest.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Sabrina Carpenter making out with Jenna or Tega. So. Sabrina dropped her video for her song Taste on Friday, you know, when her album dropped, and the video is crazy. First of all, there's a warning in the beginning for graphic content because the entire video is her and her ex's new girlfriend played by Jenna Ortega. They're just like murdering each other fighting over this guy. So there's like a lot of fake blood and all that. By the way, people are speculating the song is about Shawn Mendes because she and Sean were seen hanging out last year and then he briefly got back together with Camila Cabello. That's all calculation. They were hanging out for like a little while. Was it actually a real relationship, We don't know. That's the rumor. That's probably they were hanging out probably back from the video though. There's a scene in between all the murdering where Sabrina Carpenter and Jenna Ortega are like making out and then realize it's each other and then they kill each other again. But the make out, you know, it's kind of hot.
Speaker 3: Wow, and has been watching on her laptop under the covers a bunch.
Speaker 2: God. We also got to talk about Zane's beard, because what the heck is happening with this? He showed off his new look on Friday on Instagram. He has just let the beard grow out of control. You can check this out on our Instagram story. JV Morning Show because what in the Jumanji is happening? It is like wild and overgrown, just untamed and try not to come off judge, but I just am not here for it. Just say no offense, no offense, l L any day. Yeah, I'm not here for.
Speaker 6: What you say.
Speaker 2: Is going through something? Probably I feel like he's.
Speaker 3: A beard and not comb his hair and you automatically assume he's going through something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's usually happened.
Speaker 3: Is that a tattoo? Or does his beard connect all the way down?
Speaker 2: Does connect all the way down this video? All the way down in this video for.
Speaker 3: A second, it looks like it's like a full neck beard that just keeps going down to the chest.
Speaker 2: I mean, it looks like it's like turning into a werewolf or something, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: There was a recently that full second full move Super Blue Moon.
Speaker 2: No, no, could be no offense. Yeah, what do you have in trending? All right?
Speaker 3: NASA has just agreed with the rest of us finally, because if it's Boeing, we ain't going NASA decided over the weekend that the two astronauts that were launched to the International Space Station aboard the Boeing star Liner they're gonna have to stay there for about six more months and they will not be returning home on that same Boeing star Liner. They're gonna send the star Liner back empty to Earth because they don't feel confident enough putting human lives at risk because it's made by Boeing. They're going to send that thing back empty and SpaceX rival Space Company. Well, they can't even really be rivals because SpaceX has been just this was Boeing's first attempt at it all, basically, and SpaceX has routinely completed mini missions. SpaceX is going to be launching a mission in September towards the end of September up to the space station. But it's not going to just grab them, turn around and come right back. It's got business up there to attend to, so they won't be flying back until much, much, much later. The astronauts were supposed to be there for about nine days and they're going to spend another six months there because this thing's not going to come back until February.
Speaker 2: So there will there be something like setting up supplies to them, like I would ask for a new set of underwear, because it's like, guys, I brought enough underwear to give.
Speaker 3: Me through an eight day missionarior to space sorry space diapers, and now I'm gonna end up being there. Eight days turned into eight months, like really really quickly. More than that, it's going to be probably nine months when it's all said and done.
Speaker 2: I mean, holy are they getting paid like overtime for this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You do get to clock in overtime. I hope you're getting paid. Yeah, time and half on the clock. At this point, that's a long time to be just, oh my god, stranded there in space. But at least they do have, finally, you know, a return date set. You know, at least they have something that they can sort look forward to as long as that SpaceX mission gets up there.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine