Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show. Now the clock strikes thirteen. It's Wednesday, the seventh of January, Year of Our Lord, twenty twenty six. Well today we have an update on January the sixth, and this time it's on the other side.
Speaker 2: It's on the left and the Conservatives are doing it to them. We're also going to take a look at the amazing absurd lines. And now we have all of the maga apologists and big influencers are coming up with their own reasons to excuse what Trump has done, and they are a hoot. We've even got a pastor out there saying, yeah, this is about the oil. It's about the holy anointed oil of God on Donald Trump. You know they're actually telling you that. Meanwhile, we see this other fake Christian, Mike Johnson out there now indicted for getting six million dollars in kickbacks. It's the political equivalent of courses. Democrats as well have been indicted with it, political equivalent of what's going on with the daycare centers, and it does involve some of them as well. It's gold going to go to eighty five hundred dollars. That's what one guy is saying. We'll be right back. Well, today, I want to begin with some of the amusing lies, official and unofficial. It's kind of interesting to look at the indictment because the official charges make no mention of fentanyl. Isn't that interesting? And of course we all knew that. We all knew that was a lie. That was as much of a lie as Canada infenttyl. Remember you had Jack Pisobia trying to sell that for Trump, the only person who tried to sell that for Trump. Everybody else said, you're crazy. There's no fentinel coming from there. The DEA has never said there was fentanyl coming from there. Nobody else who followed this insane prohibition agenda said so. But now you've I guess you're gonna have to have some of these MAGA shows update their articles and take fentanyl out because the Department of Justice has taken that out completely. So what does he try? Charged with machine guns and cocaine? This is like what was the movie that had Appachino and at Travis, you know, say hello to my little friend. Anyway, this is what is looking like here right and look I'm not defending Maduro. I'm just saying we don't have right to do this, and it's a very dangerous precedent. The end does not justify the means, even if it's Trump, even if it's your tribe. The ends don't justify the means. So again, what they're saying the machine guns figure so prominently because Karen Latin said, well, you know, pistols are not allowed in the UK, so can the UK come over and start kidnapping American citizens have pistols or firearms or whatever, because they've got laws against firearms. What they're saying is the machine guns were traded by Maduro for cocaine and that they were trafficking cocaine. So these weapon counts are part of a broader forecount indictment that includes narco terrorism, conspiracy, and cocaine importation conspiracy. Each charge carries a potential maximum sentence of life in prison, so for life in prison charges here, So the forecounts basically boiled down to narco terrorism, conspiracy, conspiracy to import cocaine, possession of machine guns, and conspiracy to possess machine guns. We see this over and over again from the US government. They charge with a crime, and then a conspiracy to commit the crime. Interestingly enough, the only charge them with a conspiracy to import cocaine, not with actually doing it, So again we can let them work out the fine details of that. This is just part of our lawless system here in the US, internally as well as internationally. The indictment accuses Maduro leading a long running conspiracy of the Cartel of the Sun. Oh wait a minute, they took that out too. It's no longer the Cartel of the Sun. Isn't that interesting. So the formal criminal charges are cocaine specific. There are no fentanyl related charges. The word does not appear in the indictment. And another phrase that is disappearing here is this cartel of the Sons, actually the Cartel of the Sons. As we said before, they said, well, you know, is it really a formal thing. Well, they'll say that it's a formal organization when it suits their purpose, and they'll say it's an informal association when it doesn't suit their purpose. This is a label that was put on by journalists talking about the fact that you had so many of these generals who had a Son insignia on their uniforms were involved in the drug trade there of cocaine, not fentanyl, and so they called it the Cartel of the Suns. The journalists did, but it was not a formal organization. Nevertheless, the Trump administration had treated it that way in March of twenty twenty. They're in Trump's first term. You know what else happened in March of twenty twenty. That was when he declared the pandemic on that Friday, the thirteenth, March the thirteenth, and locked everything down. So we were paying attention to some other things, but the Department of Justice indicted Maduro over this Cartel of the Sun's thing. The formal indictment there at the time referenced the Cartel of the Suns as a formal Venezuelan drug trafficingg organization composed of high ranking Venezuelan officials. The narrative intensified in twenty twenty five and Trump's second term. The O S. Treasury Department designated it as a terrorist entity, and then under Marco Rubio in November, they formally labeled it a foreign terrorist organization. But now they have dropped it completely. Ed it appeared over thirty times in these other indictments. But now it's just disappeared, just like ventanyl, and the victory is going to evaporate as well, folks, as we see the resistance already building, they're going to have a long term problem with this, just like they do with nation building, and that's what they're looking at. We're going to rebuild the wall infrastructure there. Well, I think the people that are there are going to have something to say about that. So the cartel purpose was nothing other than an exaggeration for geopolitical purposes. We can all see that as well. As a matter of fact, you go back and look at it. What really was the cartel of the suns? It was a conspiracy we're told of high ranking Venezuelan officials to traffic cocaine. I have said from the very beginning that if you want to know what the real drug cartel is, the biggest one in the world, look no further than the CIA. And this has been going on for decades. Here's a report from sixty minutes decades ago about the CIA Venezuelan drug cartel.
Speaker 3: A ton of cocaine, pure cocaine worth hundreds of millions is smuggled into the United States sounds familiar.
Speaker 2: Not the way this ton of cocaine got here.
Speaker 3: According to what the former head of the Drug Enforcement Administration told Mike Wallace, this drug shipment got here courtesy of what he calls drug trafficking by the CIA in partnership with the Venezuelan National Guard.
Speaker 4: If we understand what you're saying, a ton of cocaine was smuggled into the United States of America by the Venezuelan National Guard. Well, the in cooperation with the CIA.
Speaker 5: That's what That's exactly what appears to have happened.
Speaker 4: Until last month. Judge Robert bon was the head of the Drug Enforcement Administration the DEA, and Judge Barner explained to us that only the head of the DEA is authorized to approve the transportation of any illegal narcotics like cocaine into this country, even that the CIA is bringing it in.
Speaker 5: Let me put it this way, Mike, if this has not been approved by DEA or an appropriate law enforcement authority in the United States, then it's illegal. It's called drug trafficking, it's called drug smuggling.
Speaker 4: So what you're saying, in effect, is the CIA broke the law.
Speaker 2: Simple as that.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's any other way you can rationalize around it.
Speaker 2: Back in the.
Speaker 4: Nineteen eighties, the CIA was mandated by then President Reagan to develop intelligence on the Colombian drug cartels, and so the CIA, with Venezuela's Guardia Nacional or National Guard, set up an undercover operation, a drug smuggling operation in Venezuela that could handle the transhipment of the Colombian cartels cocaine on its way to market. Annabel Grim was a DEA agent with eighteen years experience, and she was made agent in charge in Caracas, and she says that the CIA station chief James Campbell, and this man Mark McFarland, the CIA officer in charge at the center, told her that to keep the undercover smuggling operation credible, they had to keep the cartail happy, and the way to do that was simple deliver their dope, untouched by US law enforcement, to the cartel's distributors. They're dope dealers in the United States.
Speaker 6: The CIA and the Guardian also wanted to let cocaine go on into the traffic without doing anything. They wanted to let it come up to the United States, no surveillance, no nothing.
Speaker 2: And of course that wasn't their first and last rodeo. Look At what they did with opioids in Afghanistan. Look what they did with crack cocaine and used Freeway Ricky Ross to distribute it so they could fund their black wars, their secret wars. And so when the original charging die bank in twenty twenty, Cartel the Sons was mentioned thirty times. It was mentioned twice in this one, but not as a formal organization. That's the way they referred to it thirty times in twenty twenty. Now they're referred to it as a patronage system, as a culture of corruption, you know, like the CIA. That's exactly what this stuff is about. And so you now got people who are lined up to defend this and the people who have attached themselves the Trump sucker media. They've attached themselves to Trump in order to make money, and so they're coming out now with new justifications for this. As a matter of fact, it was on the anniversary of January the sixth that you heard this. Well, I'm not for regime change.
Speaker 7: But serious action obviously. But you look how scared the Democrats are. They know it's closing in. You've got but the break. I remember this point about why we're going into Venezuela, and I'm not normally for regime change, but it's not just about.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we don't support regime change being the power. No, you pushed it, Alex. You pushed it proudly with that guy who's a billionaire from Overstock, what's his name, Patrick Byrne. You're pushing it, telling everybody it's a good thing, this is something we can win. We can always whip their butt in South America. Pathetic, pathetic. And then of course there's Glenn Beck as well, and he's got his own reason, and basically his reason is this is good because it's good geopolitics. Let me tell you something. Geopolitics is nothing other than the kind of left right Republican Democrat tribalism that they sell you. Domestically, we should go take out Venezuela because of who they do business with, who their allies are, what their political philosophy is. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 8: So I want to go over. I put a chalkboard up and if you're watching us at Glenbeck dot com, you'll see Venezuela, China, Iran, They're all connected. All of these things are connected. And if one, if somebody tells you this is all about the oil, listen to them, because it is. But I don't know if they understand what every war we had explain it. So if they're saying that is about drugs, this is about terror, this is about the hemisphere, this about the US military and the war machine.
Speaker 2: It's about our tribes to all of those things. So let me pull them apart.
Speaker 8: First of all, Right, now, Venezuela has the largest proven oil reserves on Earth, three hundred and three billion barrels. That's seventeen plus trillion dollars at the current market value. They also claim about eight thousand to ten thousand tons of gold that is still in ground. Okay, now here's the part you're not being told. With all of that oil, we don't need the oil. Have you noticed the gas prices they keep coming down. We don't need the oil. We need to pull the oil out of the ground ourselves, which we are. We need to refine it ourselves, which we are. China needs the oil. China buys sixty it was of all.
Speaker 2: Exports, but now you don't want to pull it out.
Speaker 8: China also buys of all of the oil from Iran. China also buys nearly half of all Russian oil. What's happening right now, well sixty to ninety percent of all of the exports from Venezuela now not going to China. How is China going to be able to power all of their electricity needs? How are they going to do that if they don't get oil from Venezuela. Oh and what else has spind stabilized this weekend? Iran they buy?
Speaker 2: They We're going to own the Chinese just like we own the Democrats. Isn't that great? You know, let's have war for all of this stuff. Look, here's the news flash. All the wars have been about oil. We look at Syria, that was about an oil pipeline, Our oil pipeline versus theirs. Look at the fight over the oil pipelines coming from Russia into Germany, the nord Stream one and two. Again, it's about who's going to supply the oil and who's going to have energy to run their country. These guys have never pushed so hard against the Green agenda, which wanted to destroy our oil embargo it for the left. And look, that ship sailed a long time ago. You look at Germany, look at UK. They are being destroyed by the green agenda that says that you can't use oil, you can't use They just had a they just had a particular diocese and in England, and the Church of England made this particular church, this particular diocese. Right after they put in a natural gas heater. They said, no, you're going to brand new. Just rip that out, throw it away. This is the insanity that is beset the West. And yet they still will fight over oil because that narrative about green stuff is not for the people who fly private jets. It's not for the people who have yachts. It's not for the people who's shooting in the countries who shoot rockets into space. It's not to restrict the military from shooting rockets and missiles. It's to stop you from being able to move with a car, to be able to have lights and electricity and heat and cool your home. That's what it's for. It's not about what they say it's about. Never is about what they say it's about. And so what Glenn Back is doing is played this clip for you once before. This is the clip is now since gone very viral. This is the Jack Ryan character talking about the fact that Venezuela has a lot of resources and it's allied with people that we don't like that we want to get rid of. You know, it's those Democrats out there. No, I'm sorry, not democrats. It's now trying to Russian Iran. Right, So we've got this tribalism, there's that other tribe out there. We've got to own them. And so we've got to shut this down. And just remember that Tom Clancy always sold the CIA agenda. I mean he had, he worked in conjunction with Steve Pchennik. It was a psyop, you know. That's what Steve Achennik was all about, psychological manipulation. That was what his major was was psychology. And so it was all propaganda, influence pedaling from the CIA running through Tom Clancy. As a matter of fact, I think it was in the late nineteen eighties. I think I looked at up the other day. I think it was nineteen eighty nine that he wrote the book Clear and Present Danger. And at that point, the war on drugs had been going on for a couple of decades and everything was just getting worse when we weren't winning, and so the premise of that, not necessarily the movie, but the premise of the book was, well, we're just going to see how he's going to do what's necessary. We're going to go to actual war against the cartels. We're going to go in and use covert operations and strikes to take them out by force, which is what Trump is doing now. But you got Jack Ryan telling everybody this, and everybody is a Bourrah about all this stuff and saying, yeah, it's exactly right, because they've got resources and because the other side we need to destroy them.
Speaker 9: Would you assume is the most major threat on the world stage?
Speaker 10: Definitely Russia?
Speaker 11: Definitely Russia.
Speaker 2: Who else?
Speaker 11: China? Stop yelling at me, But China's a good answer. Venezuela.
Speaker 9: Anybody, everybody's cool with Venezuela.
Speaker 2: No threat?
Speaker 9: Okay, Which one of these places can claim to have the largest oil deposit on the planet, more than Saudi more than Iran?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 9: Okay, what about things like gold? More than all the mines in Africa combined?
Speaker 11: Venezuela.
Speaker 2: Glen Beck is just going right down this scrap of minerals. He played Daries as the CIA meritives.
Speaker 9: Why is this country in the midst of one of.
Speaker 2: The greatest virtual of Operation mocking Bird in modern history.
Speaker 12: On the news, they'll call it a crisis, but on the world stage, they'll call it a failed state. Other examples of a failed state in recent history are Yemen, Iraq.
Speaker 11: And Syria.
Speaker 9: And if that's not bad enough news for you, well, Venezuela is also the only one of these places within thirty minute range from the US of next gen nuclear missiles. You will not hear about any of this on the news because the biggest players on the world stage do not want you to Russia China to never be the most major threat until countries like Venezuela leave the door open to our very own backyard.
Speaker 2: Oh it's that Domino thing again, you know, there we go. So, yeah, it's not just the Glenn Bick's and the Alex Shones selling the CIA narratives and trying to get you to yeah, we got to do this, We've got to. As a matter of fact, you're starting to see within just a couple of days, the same types of forces that have basically handed us defeat in all of these nation building, regime changing coups that we have been involved in, trying to see that gradually build back already. But we've got other reasons that we're being told by the Maga people. This is a cultist. See his name here is Hank Kunneman. It purports to speak to God, declaring that the US capture of the Venezuelan president was the work of the oil of my spirit, says God. They say, you have seen Venezuela for the oil. Yes, this is true, he says.
Speaker 13: They say, you have seized Venezuela for the oil.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is true.
Speaker 13: That there is that which has been brought to the forefront of this earthly battle. But the enemy has sought and was seeking to bring war and to bring conflict.
Speaker 2: So we did it through Venezuela and to.
Speaker 11: Control the oil of the earth.
Speaker 14: But the spiritual oil and the natural oil does not belong to the forces of darkness or to those who thought that they could bring a one world order. This is my reset, and the the nutural and the oil of the spirit is mine, says the Lord.
Speaker 2: Deceivers grifters. What I approach to the name of Christ. People like that are And then you've got General Flynn who goes around having people repeat after him occultic prayers to ascended Masters. He goes into Christian church buildings with this Reawakened America tour, and he gave an interview to Newsmax. I think it was no. Actually, this is Linde LTV. And he's telling us all that it is not regime change, it's something else.
Speaker 5: In the mainstream media is sort of going crazy right now because the president is bombing these ships.
Speaker 4: Do you have any comment or thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Is it necessary?
Speaker 5: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 15: The comment that I have is that the media is lying when they say that this is regime change. This is not regime change. Okay, there was a duly elected president. Her name is Maria Machado. She's a duly elected president actually, and when she won the when she won their election, she didn't Maduro made it, you know, he said Nope, ain't gonna happen, and he took the country over. So he basically, you know, and she's been on the run, you know, hiding out in the jungles of Venezuela. She's the one that just won the Nobel Peace Prize. Right, so this is not regime change.
Speaker 2: Is not in the jungles either. He is so factually challenged about all this stuff. But she did very well in some other elections, but she was not allowed to be on the ballot. And the person who was allowed to be on the ballot, Gonzalez, everybody agrees, did beat Maduro. That's what he's trying to talk about. But isn't it interesting. So the basis of this is that because Maduro overturned the election of Gonzalez, not Machado. Because he overturned the election of Gonzales, then we're not really doing regime change because the true president is Gonzales. Let me ask you, why aren't we putting Gonzales in power? Why aren't we even putting Machado in power? She became a figurehead leader for the opposition. Why isn't she in power? Well we know why. Because Trump is jealous that she got the Nobel Prize. This is how petty and what nonsense this all is. They want to say that it's not regime change, and yet they are not allowing the person that they say legitimately won the election. They're not allowing that person to rule. They're keeping those people out. Going to keep out Machado as well, because he doesn't like her because she took what he thought was his. He imagined that he was the rightful owner of the Nobel Peace Prize. He didn't get it. So now he's going to take a piece of Venezuela. And now he's going to run Venezuela. And so the woman who won the Peace Prize instead of him and ran. Paul had this to say about how he got it wrong about Trump and how disappointed he was in Trump, because again, you take these people when they're candidates, you take them at their word after their president, after the first term. Why would you take somebody at their word again. Now they've got a record, and you should be voting for them based on their record, based on the phony pandemic that he led, based on the bioweapon that he engineered the financing of, and the same way that he gave billions of dollars to the pharmaceutical companies public money that turned into private fortunes for corporations and for executives. Trump is now repeating that same game plan doing it with the oil companies. That's the plan for this as well. It's going to take public money and give it to the oil companies. Look the oil companies, as somebody pointed out, I think was it Glenn Beck that said it? Oil is down right now in terms of price. The last thing these guys want is for there to be a glut of oil on the marketplace, and it's going to be a major investment for them to get the infrastructure up to extract that oil. And if they start extracting it in large quantities, that's going to depress the price. Do you remember when we had the Opec oil crisis. A lot of people are saying, you don't know who Opek is. Opek is, Exon and these other organizations. They don't want to have a lot of oil out there. They want to be rare, they want to be scarce. As a matter of fact, you go back and look at these oil companies like Exon. I remember when Trump picked Rex Tillerson, the former CEO of Exon, and at that point in time, I thought, maybe, you know, maybe Trump was the real deal and maybe he was just being misguided. I thought that for about a month or two. So I'm tweeting at him. I'm tweeting at Alec so no, al, it's got very angry about that. I'll get my name when I tweet criticizing Trump and contacted me and all these other people saying you're crazy. You know Rex Tillerson is not pushing the Green New Deal and said, yes, he yes, yes he is. No, he doesn't. He's a CEO of an oil company. They're different saying no, you don't understand. The oil companies are some of the biggest investors in this stuff, and oil and natural gas companies are investing in wind farms. The biggest wind farm off the coast of Long Island in New York that's run by a foreign oil or gas company. But yeah, these traditional energy firms are trying to get into this other stuff because there's a lot of money to be made in that, and they're going to they're going to jump into that. So they're not interested in flooding the market with trillions of dollars worth of oil at today's prices, because that would take the price per barrel way way way down. So Trump is going to bribe them, going to give them a lot of money because he wants to look good. He wants this to look like it's winning. But Ran Paul had this to say about Trump and regime change.
Speaker 16: This is something that I remember in the first debate in twenty sixteen, the first presidential debate, when I was there at the primary talking to his family, and now they all said, oh, we liked Ron Paul. They liked for Paul family. We liked his idea of not being involved. These were It was something I liked about Donald Trump. It was one of the things whenever I had misgivings about something else, I would always come back and say, well, he's the best we've ever had, much better than the Bushes, who were war mad and wanted to be involved in all these crazy wars overseas or to make the world safe for democracy. I never liked any of that, and I thought Trump was different, and so it disappoints me. But he's under the thrall of Lindsey gram.
Speaker 2: Fear, under the thrall of Lindsay Graham. Remember the thrall of the CIA is matter fact, Lindsay Graham first person. He's endorsed for this next election in twenty twenty six and he saw Lindsay on board the plane, you know, like glamor worm tie. It's just amazing. But getting back to the regime change that we are now involved in, because we're doing our own regime change, you know, part of the reason of why we're supposed to get Maduro is because he wouldn't let Machado run for office, even though she had done well when plimentary elections took her off the ballot, and then when Gonzalez beat him, wouldn't let Gonzalez be there. What are we doing? Are we going to let Gonzalez or Machado? Right? No, No, How is Trump when it comes to the elections and corruption with that kind of stuff? How is he different from Maduro? And that's one of the reasons why Alex Jones was saying, well, this is about the elections. This is a corruption center for the elections. He does that on j six So we got to go in there and flush outn as well. Because the corruption for the elections a new reason, right, didn't work. The cartel of the sons didn't work because that's actually the CIA working with Venezuelan officials to run that stuff in. So that stuff didn't work. So let's try a new angle. Let's talk about the election stuff on January sixth, and how Venezuela is the center of corrupt elections. Well, Machado went on with Sean Hannity on Fox News and they were going back and forth a lot of talk about the Peace Prize, because everybody understands that this is why Trump is going to deny the will of the people in Venezuela and not put in the person that they wanted as leader, because she took his Nobel Peace Prize. Right, So Maria Corina Machado, he goes on with Sean Hannity, so she'd love to personally give her Nobel prize to Trump after news reports that Trump had passed over supporting her as interim leader because she hadn't originally insisted that he be given the prize. Again, how petty, But it's about his ego attempting to force regime change. People are criticizing him for that, and that's what this really is, it's regime change. But also pointing out that just days before he did this invasion back in December, remember he pardoned Juan Orlando Hernandez, the former president of Honduras, who was then convicted of drug trafficking. Let's talk a little bit about that. When did that happen and how did that happen? That's interesting to look at. This was when I talked about extradition and what the internationally agreed upon processes. It's that you don't invade another country to take whoever you want. You have treaties with people. You have to have something that is a crime in both countries, and the government of one country turns it over to another one, you don't violate their sovereignty. And if it's a head of state, you don't do anything at all it unless that person is no longer head a state. And so we see that Juan Hernandez, the former president of Honduras, after he left office, was arrested by the Honduran police, and the Honduran government complied with an extradition order from the United States. That happened in twenty twenty two. He was convicted, he was in prison, and then Trump pardons him. But notice how that happened. It was after he left office and it was his own country that arrested him and extradited him to the United States. Take a look at the guy that Trump loves and wants to pattern his own actions after Duterte Roberto du Terte out of the Philippines, who was doing extra judicial killings. Like Trump, just under the allegation that somebody is involved in drug stuff. You think they're doing drugs, kill them. And Trump's done that hundred and fifty times. They brag about it, right, I think under and fifty. It's over one hundred anyway, and that's more murders than they've got against du Terte and the trial that he is currently going through right now. But they did that after he left office and he was turned in and extradited by a government. But Trump violates all the international rules and standards and sovereignties. There are no borders for the Trump administration. Just understand that they don't recognize legal borders, legal boundaries, they don't recognize national boundaries. They do whatever they wish, and that's what is so dangerous about this. Forget about oil, forget about geopolitics, forget about all the rest of this stuff. Those are all the ends. And people saying, well, this is motivation of what he's trying to do, and I think that that's a good thing. Well, maybe it is, but you have to understand that as conservatives, we don't embrace the idea that the end justifies the means, because the way that Trump is doing all this stuff is I said so many times, even when you look at what's going on with ice right the way that he is doing this, So we need to deport people who have defied our laws. People come here who are on welfare and defiantly so because this is, as we point out, this is a strategy to take down America, and we've seen what it looks like in other countries as well. But you due process and you do it with not trying to maximize conflict. That's what Trump is trying to do. He's trying to maximize is mafia like power. Because he wants to maximize conflict. He deliberately goes to places that are going to oppose him in terms of deportation, and he avoids until other people, until journalists pointed out, he avoids going after the illegal truck drivers who can't even speak English driving eighteen wheelers. He ignores the Somalian corruption that's in Minneapolis until everybody kind of forces his hand. He can't ignore it anymore. But he wanted the conflict, and so the opposition leader Edmondo Gonzalez had won the election in twenty twenty four, they had barred Machado from running. But Trump is not going to put either one of them in power. Those who if they want to say, well, this is about a legitimate government. They're not going to put the people that they say legitimately won, whether they did or not, I don't know who won the election. I don't really care. It's not my country. But the people they say one o, the people they say are not going to be allowed to run the country. How's that not regime change? Trump had publicly torpedoed the idea of Machado as an interim replacement, saying we'd be very tough for her to be the leader. She doesn't have the support or the respect of the country. She didn't have the resport or the support or respect of Trump because of his ego. But then what about Gonzales. You're not going to put him in. Members of the Venezuelan opposition were stunned by Trump's brutal rejection of Machado. Her acceptance of the Nobel Peace Prize itself was viewed as the ultimate sin by a president who was loudly coveted it, and her afusive praise for Trump at the time was inadequate to satisfy it. She shouldn't suck up enough to him. If she had turned it down and said I can't accept it because it's Donald Trump's should be president of Venezuela today, said a source for The Washington Post. So she went on Monday with Sean Hannity. They kicked off the segment by diving straight into the issue of succession, and he said, before running through a brief synopsis of her record. He said, having rose to prominence after winning the independently run opposition presidential primary with more than ninety two percent of the vote before Maduro then dictated that she be taken off the ballot. Machado had also dedicated her Nobel Prize quote to the suffering people of Venezuela and to President Trump for his decisive support of our cause. Handy noted, he said, she has thanked President Trump for his support and committed his resolve to help the people of Venezuela many times publicly on X and elsewhere. So let's all kisses behind and Sean Hennedy is very experienced at doing that. Machado began by thanking Hanndy and Fox News for the incredible support you have given to us throughout this long journey for the cause of democracy of our people in Venezuela. After discussing how Maduro had banned her from the ballot, and the opposition had organized to support Gonzales and had defeated Maduro by a landslide. That's what they said. They said, it was incredible under extreme conditions, unfair conditions, and so Handy asked her about dedicating her Nobel prize to Trump. Handy said, it's not very it's not very usual, but people will dedicate the Nobel Prize to the leader of a different country and say publicly that he deserves this more than I do, said Hennedy. But you did that, Machado said, let me be very clear. As soon as I learned that we'd been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, I dedicated to Trump because I knew at that point he deserved it, and a lot of people, most people said it was impossible to achieve what he'd just done on Saturday, January the third, and so I believe he deserved it. Bow scrape, bow scrape. Trump had proven to the world what he means, Machado continued, because January third will go down in history as a day justice defeated tyranny, a milestone that was a huge step for the Venezuelan people. For humanity, freedom and human dignity, except that we destroy the rule of law, the constitution, all the rest of it. And he said, did you at any point offer to give him the Nobel Peace Prize? Did that actually happen? I had read that somewhere. I wasn't sure if it was true. Machado said, well, it hasn't happened yet, but I would certainly love to be able to personally tell him that we believe the Venezuelan people. Because this is a prize of the Venezuelan people, we certainly want to give it to him and share it with him. Oh, please, let us do that. And so when we look at all the different fake narratives, whether it's people saying, well, now say it didn't work about fentanol, it doesn't work about the drug stuff. These people weren't coming to America that they blew up without a due process. And so let's come up with a different ration. Oh, let's make it about the elections stuff. Yeah, let's do make it about the elections, Alex. Let's talk about why Trump is not putting in the people. But Trump and the administration said were the legitimate winners. What about that contradiction? Talk about all of the CIA narrative, from Tom Clancy to Glenn Beck, and just understand that there was also a lot of garbage out there about the cheering people who said that with tears, remember that all the crowds with tears. Well, it turns out that that was AI slop. This went viral as well. This video here Venezuelans take to the streets to celebrate Maduro's downfall. There's an elderly lady crying, and there's many indications for a lot of people that this is simply AI.
Speaker 1: And it is.
Speaker 2: It's AI slop. This is new level propaganda. Folks. Hey, he finally fell. We are free, as they cry, Viva Venezuela libra, Thank you God, thank you. Yeah. All this stuff yeah goes on and on and on. And the person who helped to put that out, they went, they filtered this out with a big influencer, Wall Street Apes. I don't know if this guy was one of the people that they gave the Epstein documents to or not, but he's got just under six million people and he made this go viral, that fake AI video. And here's his comments. He said, Venezuelans are crying on their knees, thanking Trump and America for freeing them from Maduro. I added English subtitles so you can understand them. The people cry for their freedom. Thanks to the United States for freeing us the hero. Thank you Donald Trump. Well, it turns out it was all Ai. These people are manufacturing support and it's just another tool of propaganda and control, and they run it through these influencers, these propagandists, people like Wall Street apes. They go to m'za Yeah, it's a great video, and he puts it up. Those impacted by the attacks, Venezuelan's living and working in Venezuela are resolutely opposed to the strikes, with thousands mobilizing in numerous Venezuelan cities to protest. The death toll from the U S strikes currently stands at eighty soldiers and civilians, a figure which will likely go up as the dust settles rites futurism. A November survey found that eighty six percent of Venezuelans preferred for Maduro to remain at a state to resolve the country's economic woes. Only eight percent favored the far right opposition party, which has support from Trump. So is that why he's not putting in Machado or Gonzales because maybe they don't have the support that they say that they did. But again, if you can't have it both ways, Oh yes you can. If you're Donald Trump, you can have it both ways. You can say that they won the election and Maduro stole it from him, so he's not the legitimate president. But they're not popular enough for us to put them in to run the government. How can both of those things be true, Well, they can both be true if you are someone who lies like Hillary Clinton and has a massive entourage of people who are going to push those lives for you. As a matter of fact, Dan Bongino, now he's out, he's going to come after all those black pillars, you know, all the people of blackpilling the public and telling them that Trump has betrayed them, that he's lied to them, that he's doing the wrong things. Shut up, get in line. We don't have time for this kind of stuff. We got midterms coming up in twenty twenty six, says Dan Bongino. He's going to go to war with the people who criticize Trump after he completely discredited himself. It'll be interesting to see if he's got an audience after he discredited himself with the Epstein lies that he sold. So only eight percent favored the far right opposition, which has the support of Trump. Even many Venezuelans who oppose Maduro are opposed to the US incursion incursion to oust him. Yeah, if you ask the American Trump supporters, Venezuelans are actually thrilled about the invasion. And we can see it right there. The evidence is the AI video that had more than five million views. Wall Street Apes shared the minute long video and pushed it thing he translated it for them. Of course, as anyone versed in the visual language of AI will quickly notice, it is a compilation of low quality AI clips. The people cry for their freedom. Thanks to the US for freeing us, said the narrator the hero. Thank you. Donald Trump. A US account with nearly one hundred and forty thousand followers, replied to the video from Wall Street Apes, which has got millions, said I'm so jealous. I want this freedom and the same joy for I Ron and the Iranian people. Well, I'm jealous too. I would like to have that kind of freedom here in America which we don't have. See that's the whole thing. You're supposed to cheer the Republicans because they're not Democrats, and we're supposed to be really happy for the accepting of the tyranny that is being imposed on us by both the Republicans and the Democrats, because hey, we're not Venezuelan, so can I get that kind of freedom from the US government. The US Empire's war propaganda is getting much more sophisticated. You can bet the US government will use AI to justify as many more wars of aggression. Plenty more AI generated misinformation and surface following the attacks spread by conservative politicians like Vince Lago, mayor of Coral Gables, Florida. AI generated images of Maduro and various US custody centers began to circulate in the hours immediately after it s kidnapping, well before the authentic images were released by the Trump administration on his social media platform, The Ministry of Truth Ministry of Truth Social a Mexican politician and political journalists I'm Sorry, observed that the AI slop follows decades of efforts by the US government and media to manufacture consent among the Western masses for intervention in oil rich South American State, and of course that's what Patrick Byrne and Alex Jones were doing. Yeah, we should do this, you know we can win in South America. Let's go there for a when you know, we can kick those people around. They're there to manufacture consent for aggression in other countries. In two thousand and two, Venezuelan President Chavez was briefly ousted in what came to be called the world's first media coup, where lies set on TV paved the road. It shouldn't be a surprise that in twenty twenty five, this new tech and these fake AI videos are being used for similar ends, because that's what they always do. Well, we've got a couple of comments here before we take a break. Sa Miller one two three, Beck and Jones are both very good actors. Their crying faces really pierce my heart, and they will both do this con job on you. Look, it's necessary. I see people say, well, you know, Alex told the truth about this and that, and I'm really grateful to him for That's how he gets your confidence. That's how a con game works. You know somebody's going to con you. What do they do if it's an investment con or something like that. They'll give you some things that are going to work out for you, and it very begin bit aginning of the con the person's telling the truth or the stuff that they're they make sure that you make money off of something or whatever, and then the back end comes and that's when they do the rug pull. That's what's called controlled oppositions. Classic Jerry Alatallo. As if it were already very difficult to battle and stop the corrupt, liar mass murder of fascist now warriors fighting the good fight have to battle fascist AI deceptions. That's right. The empowered solution says, I love that the Ministry of Truth social what this is about. And look, you know he sets up his own propaganda organization. That's what social media is. It's an organization that is set there to propagandize you. But even more importantly, as I've said so many times, one of the reasons why the intelligence agencies and geospatial intelligence is its own agency within the intelligence forces. There that's where James Clapper rose and it was the fastest growing part of the intelligence community that was put together in the late nineteen nineties. As they were putting together in coun tell their venture capital from openly supporting these various companies because it was going to give them so much control. And just look at the history of mass communication. You know, the printing press allowed them to do a lot with propaganda, the newspapers and things like that, you know, William Randolph Hurst saying, you know, let me know where the war is and I'll sell it for you, that type of thing. Then it got better when you had radio. Then you could bring in this kind of emotion, and adding video to it made it even more visceral. But with all of those things, whether it was newspaper, whether it was audio, whether it was audio and video, they didn't have a way to really tell how effective their propaganda was. They had polling and that could help them, but it didn't give them the kind of instantaneous feedback and the kind of detailed information that social media does. Social media can tell them people are paying attention. Does that get their attention to have crying Venezuelan's there are people believing it. Look at their comments. They even tell you this is a propagandist dream. Social media is and so that's why I call it truth social ministry of truth social Well, let's take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back. I promise. I'm not going to spend the entire time on this, but it is very important because of the precedents that are being set. It's a very dangerous time right now, the end of the fourth Turney and Trump is their guy for chaos and for the overturn of our civilization in our institutions. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 17: APS Radio delivers multiple channels of music right to your mobile device. Get the APS Radio app today and listen wherever you go.
Speaker 2: Well, again, let's take a look and how this nation building is kind of work, and it's already starting to show some very ugly fractures as well as some very ugly plans. Trump said he's going to run the country, but there weren't any details about that. But now one of the interesting things that's coming out, and I mentioned this the very first day, he says, well, the old companies will go in and do that if they want to get reimbursed. Reimbursed, remember that I thought about it. So what kind of money is he going to give them? Well, we're starting to see the lines of that scam start to come into clarity here. Trump says the US government may reimburse oil companies for rebuilding Venezuela's infrastructure. He's going to have to bribe them because again, flooding the world with oil is counter to their interests, always has been. So they're going to get reimbursed by US or through revenue. And again, you know the very fact that you go back, he look in nineteen seventy nine, OPEC and all the rest of stuff. They had record profits with US. They liked the fact that oil got scarce and the price went high. You know, it's like the De Beer's family with diamonds. They want it to be rare and they want to have monopoly on it. They want it to be rare. And you know, the worst thing that happened to the diamond cartel is that people came up a very good ways to synthetically make real diamonds, not just cubic circonium. So you know, they're manufacturing instead of mining diamonds. Now, so the oil companies don't want to have a glut of the product that they're do. They want to have a monopoly on it, but they don't want to have a glut of their product out there, and so they're not on board with this. But just like Pizer Moderna, Trump is going to give them public money to do what is counter to the public interest, and he is going to let them profit off of this. Trump said that he believes the US oil industry could get expanded operations in Venezuela up and running in fewer than eighteen months. So now we've got another warp speed thing here. Maybe we call this operational warped corruption. A tremendous amount of money will have to be spent, he said, and the oil companies will spend it and then they'll get reimbursed by US or through revenue. So you look at the thing is that Trump is really focused on as he wants to run our country, run Venezuela. He's going to unleash our credit card, our national credit card for AI. Right, no expense is too great. We have to have something that is bigger than the Manhattan Project, bigger than the Space race. That's for AI. They get whatever they want, and we're going to clear the decks. Nobody is going to have any rules or regulations to get in their way. They can do whatever they want, and they're going to have a blank check, a blank credit card from the federal government, just like we did with the bioweapon shots that he's so proud of, and so now we're going to do that for the oil companies as well. Trump's that he believed that tapping Venezuela's oil reserves is going to reduce oil prices. Again, he's going to have to pay the oil companies because it will. He may be stupid economically, but he's not that stupid. He knows that's going to happen. Asked if the administration had any oil companies ahead of Saturday's military operation, he said no, but we've been talking to them about the concept of what if we did it. Well, other people who are on the inside, as we look at who was it that made four hundred thousand dollars in just a couple of hours on the polymarket prediction thing by predicting when the invasion was going to happen. Well, we know that the New York Times and the Washington Post had advanced information about the timing. People in the Pentagon, and the Trump administration had advanced information about the timing. A few people at the very top, and they're bragging about how this is kept so tightly and so closely, they should be able to find out it was that used that insider information. But also the oil companies said at the time, knew that this was going to happen. Knew that it was very very close to happening. So he's playing word games with thing. You know, we didn't exactly Tom we're going to do it at this particular time. He said, what if we did this, were gain so they know that it's going to happen. It's going to happen very soon. The old companies were absolutely aware that we were thinking about doing something, said Trump, But we didn't tell them we were going to do it. Trump told MBC News it was too soon to say whether he had personally spoken to top executives at America's three largest will producers Exon Mobile, Chevron, and Conico Phillips. He said, I speak to everybody well. Conco Phillips declined to comment, Chevron declined to comment, Exxon declined to comment. And so he is putting Energy Secretary Chris Wright in charge of this. He's going to give these people who don't want to talk about it massive blank checks. Modua's motorcycle thugs going door to door in a hunt for Trump supporters in Venezuela. Yeah, as a matter of fact, this headline was at Info Wars. Fellow my chair laughing. This is former Navy seal. That's Matt Bracken issues emergency warning to Trump. A gorilla war and g R I L L A and Venezuela could be ten times worse than Vietnam. Well, look, what's not Matt Bracken's fault. That's whoever did that headline. There's the difference between a gorilla and a gay rilla, right or whatever? A gay rilla, I guess we.
Speaker 18: War in Venezuela could be bananas, that's right, really going ape over there? You know we have these I'm sick of all this monkey business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you munk around and find out, right. So what mac Bracken was saying, he says, look, you know there's a lot of people there. There's jungles like Vietnam. This is not If they turned this into a war, a domestic asymmetric war, it's gonna be very difficult to win that. And he's absolutely right, But so a gorilla war. And it was actually picked up by another news aggregator who that's where I first saw it. News Aggregator picked it up and picked up the headline verbatim. They didn't change the headline either. They didn't know the news aggregator didn't, so they copied that headline that was their link. I thought, who in the world is so stupid? They call it a gorilla war, and sure enough it was info wars and their headline thing there. But I started laughing about thinking about some of these drug cartels. I think it was El Chapo who brought in some exotic African animals or what had a big cats, they had hippopotami and all the rest of this kind of stuff. So well, maybe they brought in gorillas and they're now roaming the jungles of it. I think that was the other guy, the other guy, which.
Speaker 18: I'm not I'm not up on all my drug dealer cartel leader names I forget exactly, but also famous for, like you said, releasing these hippopotamus and other African animals into the local fauna.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The se ultimately right. The Crocus Highway choked with cars, but far from typical rush hour traffic. A highway running alongside the National Park in Venezuela's capital has ground to a halt because masked men holding kalishnikovs are stopping drivers and demanding to search their phones and their cars. Is this Ice? Is this the TSA? Who is this? These gangs of armed men wearing masks are actually part of Maduro's militias. See we are We're not at all like Venezuela, are we except when we look exactly like them? Yeah, are armed guys. Our ICE agents do the same type of thing. These people call themselves collectivos. They're collectivists, right communists. In other words, they scoured the vehicles and hastily erected checkpoints following a government directive to root out Venezuelans who support the US's brazen capture of Maduro. Venezuelans have been left fearing what could come next as mobs of men dressed in civilian clothes with as salt rifles slung over their shoulders roam the streets. Again, this is just like ice. As a matter of fact, that's really funny that John Stewart had a comment, how much is like ice? He said, Maduro got reverse zed. They actually imported him instead of deporting him.
Speaker 17: Well, let's get right to the big story, ladies, and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: This weekend, President.
Speaker 8: And an elite team of Delta Force special operators removed a dangerous foreign dictator from power.
Speaker 12: Not that one.
Speaker 2: They're they're they're actually friends and Mohammed Ben Salmon business partners. No, not that easy. They're not booting either close. That's not okay.
Speaker 14: I believe these two have more of a heated rival Reva Kim Jongan.
Speaker 15: If you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: So it's not not that one. No, that's that one.
Speaker 2: No, that wasn't us.
Speaker 19: Now I'm talking about the now former president of Venezuela, nikol Is Maduro, who was reverse iced and imported.
Speaker 2: He was actually imported to a jail in Brooklyn. You know, we don't have enough people from South America and jails. All right, let's bring some in. Right. The future is uncertain. The Collectivos have weapons. The Colombian Gorilla is already here in Venezuela. So we don't know what's going to happen. Time will tell, said a sixty nine year old Venezuelan shop owner. The state of Emergency decree published on Monday ordered police to immediately begin a national search and capture of everyone involved in the promotion or support of the armed attack by the United States. You know, in the United States. Again, on the anniversary of January the sixth, we had some protesters in Grand Rapids, Michigan, who are protesting this action. Again, they're different, their reasons for protesting are different than mine. I am not a fan of Maduro the communists in Venezuela, but I don't like the means that were used. However, these people were fans. I mean, they're Viva Lodever Lucia and all the rest of this stuff. And this woman is a twenty two year old preschool teacher who had been to Venezuela recently to show support. So they're very much a part of one tribe or the other. I'm not a part I'm not a Republican Democrat. I'm not an American government supporter. I'm not a Venezuelan government supporter. But look at what happened to these people as they're marching down the side of the street, and as soon as she's talking to the press, and immediately she gets arrested. Right as soon as she finishes the interview.
Speaker 20: Of this interview, you could see that police car. And now right here we're showing you video we have. Immediately after the interview finished, Plicta was arrested by two Grand Rapids police officers. You can see it in the video, and an officer tells Plicta that she is being arrested for obstructing a roadway and failure to obey a lawful command from a police officer. You can see how she's taken away in that car. She was issuing a number of messages about one of the US two free Maduro. But again she was taken away by police officers there, and you can see in this video officers were closely following this procession in downtown Grand Rapids. We have reached out to GRPD for more information about the arrest, but we have not heard a so far.
Speaker 2: And again, if you look at that video there, if the police were not blocking the one side of the cars could get around them if they weren't there. So it's the road was blocked with the police and the protesters, but without the police's presence there, the road would not have been blocked. I thought it was kind of interesting because you know, in January sixth, I didn't cover January sixth yesterday. I'm sick and tired of talking about it. Frankly, a lot of people who want to talk about January sixth. I talked about January the sixth before it happened. I warned people not to go because I could tell what was going They weren't going to change anything. There wasn't anything that was going to change. Stop sending your money to Alex Jones and Donald Trump because of your perceived election corruption, especially because it was Trump who gave us the vote by mail corruption that was all part of his policy. I mean, I'm here's what I think about all this stuff. In the long term. I think it was a deliberate move to hand power over to Biden for four years, to go back and forth, back and forth, so that everybody's got possible deniability. We didn't do it. The other side did it. So they didn't want to have Donald Trump, who is going to be their agent of chaos, completely discredited by both producing the vaccine and forcing people to take it, so they brought Biden in to force people to take it. Nevertheless, we go back and we look at January sixth. I have said along that even though I knew that was going to happen, I don't think it was justified for the Biden administration to imprison people for exercising what is specifically protected in the First Amendment, peacefully redressing your grievances with government, which is what those people were doing, except they were doing it for a cause that we don't agree with. Right. So, depending on where you are, you're not going to support the First Amendment. Right, you don't support the First Amendment for people who are protesting what Trump just did, if you support Trump, and you don't support the First Amendment for Trump supporters, if you oppose Trump. Right, this is where we are now. Neither side supports the principles of free speech, neither side supports the bill rights in the Constitution. And so I thought that was the January the sixth story yesterday. Yeah, I know, you got all these people, you know, Bannon and Alex Jones, anything, you're all about January six I've talked to people who were falsely in prison, wrongfully imprisoned because of January the sixth, and they still don't get it. They still don't understand how they were betrayed, how they were left to go to prison because Trump was afraid to give them a preemptive pardon. He thought that would be damaging to him. So he left them in the lurch with all of that stuff. But anyway back to this, so they ordered the police there in Venezuela to do what Trump is wearing police here to do. Search people's phones, find out what their politics are, if they're trying to come into the country, get their social media profile, get their DNA, all the rest of this stuff. In many ways, I think we are worse than the totalitarian communists there in terms of civil liberties. One Venezuelan wish to remain anonymous, said she would no longer leave her house of their phone over fears it could be scoured for Antimduro texts or photographs, which could lead to her imprisonment. So yeah, like here, you know, don't put something on there that's anti Trump. You might get singled out by board patrol or TSA or whatever. The paramilitaries have already arrested fourteen journalists and media workers, eleven of them from foreign news outlets. For hours they were arrested before releasing some of them. The whereabouts of other journalists are unknown. The presence of the collectivos, armed men who ride around on motorcycles and are used as an unofficial government arm of repression suggests that Maduro loyalists are desperately attempting to maintain their grip on the country. And we just say, you think you're going to rebuild the oil industry there, You may want to pay attention to all the drone strikes on oil refineries in Russia and Ukraine. They are very easy targets. Now these are not oil refineries that they have. There was going to be oil drilling wells. You remember the movie, I had to look it up as nineteen sixty eight Hell Fighters. John Wayne played this guy who was the world's expert on putting out all well fires because they're very difficult to stop. His name was Redded Air, and although they gave the character a different name, it was very clear that that's who he was, and he was a consultant to the film. But that's a very difficult thing to put out. It's very easy fire to start at an oil well. It's very difficult to put that out. So if these people want to conduct a guerrilla campaign, that's going to be the easiest thing in the world. You go there for the oil, they can make sure you don't get the oil. They said they would not allow Trump and his US pigs to come in and plunder the country's natural resources. Another video shows the Interior Minister dios Dado Cabbella posing with a crowd of armed militias. They shouted, always loyal, there were traders. Mister Cabello has a fifty million dollar bounty on his head from the US, allegedly for drug trafficking. He largely controls the collectivos. They said, there's enough people here to fight for this revolution, to fight for the motherland. One person that identified himself as Freddie Rodriguez as a member of a network set up by Maduro in twenty nineteen to control protests. They called there the Coupas by the way, as I said before the Honduran president, that Trump just pardoned for drug trafficking, somebody who was arrested by his own government, extradited by his own government because of American charges. I'm fine with that. Well, again, the drug war is not effective, it's not pragmatic, and it is something that has been used, as I said, to feed the addiction for power of our government. The drug war has been used as the tip of the spear to destroy rule of law and constitution and bill wrights. It has been the tip of the spear for government corruption of law enforcement and the courts as well. On Monday morning, most shops and businesses had reopened in Caracas, and the long queues of panicked Venezuelan's trying to buy provisions had dissipated. Police and intelligence officers lined the streets at the center of Caracas, the two main avenues closed. As Rodriguez Delci Rodriguez but as Vice President, was sworn in by her brother. She said, I come with sorrow for the suffering inflicted on the Venezuelan people following an illegitimate military aggression against our homeland. I come with sorrow for the kidnapping of two heroes. Her comments were exactly opposite of what she had said on Sunday, when she said that she had quote invited the US government to work together on an agenda of cooperation in the wake of Trump warning that she would pay a very high price if she did not do so do whatever he told her to. So again she's got to walk this type rope. On the one hand, there's all these collectivos, these gorillas, gorillas on motorcycles, so they're on the one hand, and they're very close there, and there's been a lot of gunshots going off, and of course they've tamped that down, and the Ministry of Truth there has said that that was police at unauthorized drones, and so I guess we can believe that anyway, the country's constitution requires an election within thirty days. If the president becomes permanently unavailable, I would say that he is unavailable and is going to be unavailable for at least thirty days, perhaps quite a bit longer. The trial is going to be months away. As a matter of fact, we had the arraignment right away, but the trial is going to be quite some time. The Supreme Court, Howard declared mister Maduro's absence to be a temporary one, and such a scenario, the vice president takes over from up to ninety days, it can be extended up to six months. But again, the people, but the Trump administration say won the election, Maria Karina Machado and who is the opposition leader, as well as the guy who actually was allowed to be on the ballot, and according to the US government and other governments who actually won Gonzales, neither of them are being considered by Trump for running the country, for being president. Rodriguez, as you know, is one of the main architectures, are architects of torture, persecution, corruption, and narco trafficking, said Ms. Machado. She is a main ally and a liaison of Russia, China, Iran, certainly not an individual who could be trusted by international investors, and she is really rejected by the Venezuelan people. Well, again, this is going to be you know, this person's a Democrat. You know you can't trust them. I've got my problems with democrats, that's absolutely for sure. But look, this is just more of this tribal Well you have to go after Venezuela because they're allied with Iran and China and Russia and so forth. So everybody that's out there allied with them. I guess they're now fair game to be attacked and invaded and have their country taken over. Is that right? Really what we want from the American government, That's what Glenn Beck is selling you. I wanted to change in government because these people have done a lot of damage to the country. Set a shopkeeper. They forgot they were public servants. They thought they owned the country, but now we're at the same point. He's left. Another person has replaced him. Yeah, just like the who said, meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Most international leaders don't agree with what happened, But it happened, said another person. We saw it coming, everybody saw it coming, but nobody imagined it would happen like this so violent. Some wished for it, others not. But then there's not one country in the world that can interfere in the government and say the oil is mine. No, that is a lie. This belongs to the Venezuelan people. But that is exactly what Trump is saying. You know, they took our oil. That's our oil. While she pushed back at Trump's suggestion that he would run Vezuela, others were accepting of the current situation. Fifty nine year old sports coach said, honestly, I think this should not have happened. He should be in his country governing his country. All I wish for Venezuela is for things to be calm. We've been through so much already. I know that we weren't well, but emotionally and physically we were more at peace. And again, this is the way it always is, is that these people have their own political objectives domestically or their own geopolitical objectives internationally. We're the ones who suffer the consequences while they play their games domestically and internationally. The thought of Trump deciding what comes next for Venezuelan's as opposed to holding fair elections has left many concerned. I don't agree with Trump what Trump said, and he said he was coming to run our country. I want a transition. I want an election, said the shopkeeper. If the majority of people are in favor of Dulci, fine, if it's transparent, will recognize the results peacefully. If the cha Chavismo win, then okay. But if the opposition wins, they have to recognize their defeat. But again, Trump's not recognizing their defeat, is he He wants to put the woman who is on the side of the political party that overthrew the election. He wants her to run the country for him. So there's chaos, there's gunfire, there's explosions. This is already starting to look like the asymmetric warfare that we've seen in other countries, and it's going to be very difficult for them to extract a volatile product like oil in the midst of a guerrilla war, in the midst of a civil war, and civil war fears are growing as a heavily armed far left militias take over the streets of Caracas. This is what we see with every CIA occupation, every CIA coup, every Pentagon occupation, all got a plan until they get punched in the face. Right, This is the punch in the face that is our a. You can see the fist bawling up. They haven't landed one yet, but it's going to happen. So again, they have their own ministry of disinformation that is tamping everything down. And this is from a retired Colonel Douglas McGregor. He said, you know, Panama and Grenada. People will look at that and say, well, look at the precedents that we had with Panama and Grenada. He said, that's very different. He said, Panama and Grenada were minuscule countries compared with Venezuela. They had very small populations. We had a long term presence in Panama. We worked closely with the Panamanian Defense forces there. We had a lot of opportunities to exercise influence there, such as as we did by the way, when we had crises and the Philippines. Because of our long time in the Philippines, we're able to influence how comes there as well. But I don't think we can do that in Venezuela. We don't have that level of influence. The second thing is that I think a lot of people underestimate the extent to which people of Venezuela take pride in their country. People may not love Maduro, but they're not going to be very grateful for the US influence to shove some puppet down their throats. Yeah, I would not want to be the puppet.
Speaker 11: That is.
Speaker 2: Seen as a puppet for Trump in Venezuela. But I think the next place that Trump is going to go is going to be Colombia. As I said before, you got the guy there who was taunting Trump, come and get me, I'm waiting and all the resta. Well, you know, that puts him right at the top of the list, because again this is about the ego, the massive, out of size ego of Donald Trump. It'll make him next. I think even Cuba is going to take a back seat with all this stuff. He's even said, well, you know, Cuba is going to fall in this own without oil from Venezuela. Greenland can wait. They keep making threats against Greenland, but it can wait. Ron that's going to be whenever Netta, who wants it to happen. Trump will take orders from him, So that's really up to net Yahoo. But I think that Columbia may be next on the list as the top priority after the taunting of Trump. I look at this, I wonder was this guy high on cocaine when he mean statements get me, you can't touch me. I don't accept your assassinations or your missiles, so you don't have to accept them. They're coming anyway, whether you accept it or not. He says, they don't threaten me.
Speaker 18: They don't usually come with a return to send her option on those, you know, not waiting for your signature for acceptance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he says, come in threaten He says, don't threaten me. I'll wait for you right here. You want. I don't accept invasions, missiles or assassinations. So I think he's going to say some of that. And it's just insane when you look at the double standards of the Trump administration and the idea that the old companies are going to go in and be able to rebuild this and guess who's going to pay the price? You and I higher taxes, more debt. The only good thing about all this stuff is that we do have a way that we can play this if we invest in gold, because we can see just how horrible Trump is going to be for peace, for prosperity, for inflation, and for the US dollar. That's the way. The only thing really that you can do with this information. Because we have no control over geopolitics or some of these other issues, we can organize at the local level. All we can do is speak out, and if they don't like you speaking out, you might get arrested if you're in a place like Grand Rampids, Michigan. Who knows. We'll have to see. Trump is saying this is completely different from Iraq. How well he told Joe Scarborough, he said. Scarborough said, so, how is this different from Iraq? Why would we think that this is going to work? And he said, well, the difference is Bush didn't keep the oil. We're going to keep the oil. He said in twenty sixteen, I said we should have kept the oil. It caused a lot of controversy. Well, we should have kept the oil and we're going to rebuild their broken down oil facilities. This time we're going to keep the oil. So I guess that's the difference. Right. We were lied into the Iraq war, and Trump promoted the liar in chief of all that stuff, CIA director Gina Haspell. He made her as CIA director. She was one who produced the lies, using torture, sold the lies, and so yeah, it is just like Iraq, except this time we're going to be more mercenary about it. And I guess that's the problem, you know, when I look at the military and all this back and forth, and then we'll talk a little bit about that. You know, Mark Kelly and this retired CIA person, they are you know, they were playing a game. What they said was right, And again, the easiest thing in the world for war Pete and Trump to say would be, well, we're not giving illegal orders and we're not going to give illegal orders, but they didn't say that. They took the position that if they give you illegal orders, you will follow those illegal orders. And then Kelly and the CIA Slotkin came back and said, well, I can't think of anything that Trump's done this illegal. Seriously, you can't think of anything he's done killing people on the high seas without even knowing if they've got drugs, just on suspicion of it. That is, that's not illegal. It's clearly illegal, and they wouldn't say that. And we know why they wouldn't say it, because they have been a part of following illegal orders like that, and because they want the federal government to have the power to issue illegal orders. So it's just a game to tweak Trump, and I say a pox on both of them, A pox on Trump, a pox on Mark Kelly, and a fox on Exat because now he is trying to make recriminations against Kelly for speaking out. You have the right to You not only have the obligation to not follow illegal orders, but you have the First Amendment right, especially as a senator, you have the right to talk about the fact that people need to consider whether or not these orders are illegal. It's always been my concern when we went to a professional army, are they going to become mercenaries? I think we know so. Mess dot Org says there's three key lessons from this Venezuelan intervention. Number One, the Constitution means nothing. They said, well, we've known this for a long time. Right. The US bombing of Caracas reiterates three key foundations of American foreign policy. It exposed a true nature of US foreign policy. None of this is news for anybody who's been paying attention. But number one, we can see from this that the Constitution means nothing. Number two, we see that international law doesn't apply to the US or to Israel. It applies to everybody else, but not to US. And number three, we see that democracy and sovereignty mean nothing to the government of the United States. And that's really being driven home with all this talk about Greenland as well. You know, the only silver lining about the Greenland stuff is the fact that we may be able to get out of NATO. He may blow up NATO, that entangling alliance, which is one of many things that we've done leaving, as Pat Buchannan said, trip wires all over the world to drag us into war. It'd be good if we got out of that. But we'll see what happens. But KWD sixty eight ninety nine, Trump gas winning that poor shopkeeper doesn't understand. Venezuela will be the best golden age. It is five D Venezuelan chess. Yeah, right, Guard Goldsmith. The Venezuelan South American Central American militarism from the US comes in tandem with his thirst for Greenland and his overthrow of Syria, oil trade routes, strangling of Russia China. It's all very troubling. I see Tulsa Gabbard is showing more of her hypocrisy, applauding Trump's attack on Venezuela and unconstitutional kidnapping of the Maduros. Yeah, I didn't know she'd rained silent or she's actually cheering it. But she's actually cheering it. It's just a couple of months ago that she was against regime change. And look, if you want to play this tribal game, you want to say, well, we should go take over any country that is friendly, both Iran and Russia and China. I want to play that game. That is a prescription for World War three. That's where this ultimately leads. It's not just overthrowing the rule of law domestically and internationally and doing and having no principles about wars drag us into World War three. We'll be right back. You are listening to.
Speaker 17: The David Knight Show, Elvis the Beetle and the sweet Sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies channel at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, as I said before, Dan Bongino is now going back to UH commenting after essentially I think destroying his credibility with this Epsteine stuff. He returns to MAGO with a new mission and a razor sharp sharp warning. He's calling out the black pill crew that's trying to poison the movement with negativity and infighting. That's right. Do not criticize Trump, do not question him. Fall in line. Do what I say. You know, be like Bongino if you need to lie on the guy's behalf. That's what Ben Dan Bongino did right. Neo cohns and media gatekeepers are profiting from the drama because they need MAGA divided and weak.
Speaker 18: Also, I got to say, not believing Trump as a hero is only a black pill if you were putting all your hope in man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 18: You know, I don't believe in Trump. I don't believe in any of these politicians. I'm hopeful, there's always hope. I don't put my hope in men, and no one should. None of these people are going to save you.
Speaker 2: We're not without hope, without hope and Trump. Yeah, and again that's his comment. Neil mccons and media gatekeepers are profiting from this drama. So again you know so, don't you know? Is Trump breaking his commitment his cash Batel and Bongino, are they lying? Are they doing cover ups or whatever? Shut up, don't talk about that. Fall in line. Bongino left the FBI, walk back into MAGA, found the movement reeling with division, negativity, and insiders trashing Trump. I don't see that. I see these people still fawning over him. I see people who are putting America last, people who put character last. People like Bongino, people like Cash, Cash Battel just rolling in the power of privilege and his special plane flights, taking a golf trip. Take the FBI jet to and another guy take this gigantic jet on a trip to Scotland to play golf. It's disgusting to see how these people have been seduced by the trappings of power.
Speaker 18: Also, I got to say this, I'm sure I've said something like this before, but if that's all they did, and Cash was just out there wasting the FBI's time and money around in a jet, if he was using all of their resources to do that. I would say he's a great hire. If he was monopolizing the FBI's time to keep him flying from golf course to golf course, that would be the best director we've had.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how long.
Speaker 2: Keep him busy, keep him from make him leave us alone. Right, So again he's saying, hey, look, we got midterms coming up this year. If you're still whining and complaining about what's happening, we have three quarters of the term still left, so he says, so please find the exits. Is that why he'd left? We got three quarters that we've got to get some stuff done. He himself left after the first quarter. I think he's trying to protect himself. He found the exit. I found the exit a long time ago, and I think it'll be interesting to see if people pay any attention to him after how he thoroughly discredited himself with all this Epstein stuff. He says, I want to warn the haters and the zeros, this isn't our first, our second, or our tenth. Rodeo says the guy who pushed the JAB in order to flatter Trump so that Trump would help him. He knew better. Dan Bongino knew better, and he pushed the JAB As a matter of fact, he said, I'm not taking that stuff, and then to keep his job on the radio, he took it, and then he pushed the job on other people. With Trump, he said, I started in this movement as a candidate for the Tea Party movement. I've never been a fan of the Tea Party movement. It never had any discernible principles. It was always too vague. Tea Party was about taxed enough already, Okay, so what do you want to do. Do you want to reduce spending or reduce taxes? And what are you going to cut? They never had any answers.
Speaker 18: Too much tea, not enough teeth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. There was no teeth in the Tea Party. They didn't know. They didn't have an agenda for what should be done.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't want to stand behind something like individual liberty or the institution. They didn't care about any of that stuff. It was kind of a pragmatic. Well, I think we kind of see this from citizens against the government waste, you know, let's make government more efficient. I never supported that, just like I didn't support doge I quite frankly, don't want an efficient government. It's bad enough when it's inefficient. Let's keep it as inefficient as possible. Yeah, there's a lot of waste and corruption, but pretty much everything the government does is illegal and wasteful. So why are we going to focus on just a couple of things that's missing the big picture that's there.
Speaker 18: So, yeah, you really don't want to focus on efficiency and get it very efficient while it's corrupt. You deal with the corruption and then you can work on efficiency.
Speaker 2: That's right. But here's I think the most interesting statement he said, considering what he did with the Epstein documents. He said he vowed to bring the American people the truth. We're going to get the answers that we all deserve, says the guy who lied to you about the Epstein documents. Truly amazing, Lukadowski says. So, after horribly losing the fight against the deep state and covering up the Epstein crimes, now Bongino has decided that he's actually going to fight now. But he's going to go after independent media that criticizes Trump. That's where he's going to go. Well, we talked about regime change and wars and the guy who covets the peace Prize. You know, twenty six began with three solid days of airstrikes in Somalia. Hey, but don't complain, right, we talk about grifters, Hey, bongino once you talk about the Trump family and how much money they have made. But there is as one person says, Thomas Massey says, oh sorry, Trump says this about Massy. He says, there's a sickness with Massey. There's something wrong with Massy. Is Trump allowed to criticize other Republicans? Yeah, it's not a problem. It's only a problem if you criticize Trump. He can criticize and trash anybody that he wants. Anybody that complains about the bankrupting of America by Trump and Biden and others like that, the total disregard for the budget deficit. You complain about that, you become public enemy number one. That was the first issue that he had with Massey. This is not the first time that he's tried to primary Massy out. And so Massy said that Trump's interest in the country was primarily about oil and regime changed weeks before this happened. And of course we all knew that, but Trump loves Mike Johnson, effusively praised him and remarks that a GPE retreat while he trashed Thomas Massey. Well, the America First lie. How the US loots nations, installs dictators and calls itocracy. This is from Freethought Project. They told us they were restoring order in Argentina, they were fighting terror in the Middle East. Instead, they created a blueprint for mass murder, economic theft, and the perpetual state of war. The headlines are screaming about Operation Southern Spear, a US naval brocade and subsequent airstrike campaign. But those of us who've been paying attention to history, this is all very familiar. The Uniparty, the two headed beast, and quite frankly, this is even more than the Uniparty. This is the CIA deep state that is running the same scripts that they have done over and over again. And we know how these things have always happened in the past. But let's take a look at Mike Johnson, the guy that Trump loves, who does everything that Trump wants. He has become a disgusting little puppet. Everybody can see it. And now with a straight face is the headline with a great face. Mike Johnson says that the US ouster of Maduro was not regime change.
Speaker 21: This is not a regime change. This is a demand for change of behavior by a regime. The interim government is stood up.
Speaker 2: Now spoken like a p americating lawyer.
Speaker 21: That they will be able to to correct their action. They cannot participate with narco terrorists and very dangerous international criminal organizations that harm and target Americans frankly, and traffic all of these dangerous drugs into our country, that do all this great harm to our country. They cannot continue that activity. We have a way of persuasion because their oil exports, as you know, have been seized, and I think that that will bring the country to a new governance in very short order. So we don't expect troops on the ground, We don't expect direct involvement in any other way beyond just coercing the new the interim government to to to get that going.
Speaker 2: So, what are you gonna do when they blow up your oil refineries? There are your oil fields, not refineries, but the oil fields there. What are you going to do about that? Then you're going to send in troops? Right at the bottom line, how can you say that, and of course it's very important for Marco Ruby and others to say he's not the president. He's a strong man, right, he's not ahead of state. We didn't kidnap ahead of state. Well you did. Unless you want to say that the elections are illegitimate, you're going to then put in Gonzales or Machado. No, they're not going to do that either. They want to have their lie and have you eat it too. That's uh. You know, you can't say that the legitimate government is the one that you know, we support. He overthrew the election and then not put the legitimate government in. But he's also saying that it's not a war either.
Speaker 21: With regard to the war powers and the compliance with federal law.
Speaker 2: We're not going to get in the way of Trump.
Speaker 21: We do not have US armed forces in Venezuela and we are not occupying that. The Constitution gives Congress the power to declare war. That is true, but it also bests the President of the United States with vast authorities. As commander in chief. Under Article two of the Constitution, the president has the authority, as all presidents do, to deploy military forces to address threats to the US and to enforce US law.
Speaker 11: That is what happened here.
Speaker 21: The War Powers Act states that notification should be made to Congress within forty eight hours following the initiation of hostilities. As we've noted, and I've made many public comments, that happen almost instantaneously here. My first call was at four am by Secretary.
Speaker 2: Of State Rubia.
Speaker 21: Despite the claims by some of my colleagues, under the War Powers Act, there is no requirement for prior Congressional approval or prior notification, and in fact, in this case, the intelligence was so sensitive the conditions.
Speaker 11: Had to be perfect.
Speaker 21: There was no predetermination of when exactly it would occur. And if there had been prior notice, even assembling the Gang of Eight, for example, during the December holiday, it would have set off alerts and very likely might have been a leaked situation which could have caused great damage to our forces, our troops there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, even if if you have depending on ordering lots of pizza, I mean, you know, that could be a tip off to these people. Everything's going to be secret for national security. We can't tell you, We can't tell Congress. Let's just forget about all that stuff. That's what Mike Johnson is trying to tell you. He is just a shameful sycophant for Trump. And look at others, Pam Bondi, especially when we look at Bongino, we're not allowed to criticize the Epstein file cover up. You realize that it may be years before these things are released. At the current pace that they're going they have released since the deadline that they were supposed to release. They had to they weren't going to release these at all, but because of the actions and Congress, they had a December the nineteenth deadline. At that point in time, they released just over twelve thousand files, and yet they're saying that there are more than two million documents. So at this pace, we're looking at something that is going to take years. But you should trust Bongino. You should trust that he and those people there were telling you the truth then and they will tell you the truth in the future. Don't be black piled about Trump. Continue to hope in Trump. So again, I look at this twelve thousand documents, two million documents, and even the twelve thousand documents, how could Bondy, Bongino and Cash Mattel, how could they look you straight in the face and tell you that they had looked at these documents and there was nothing there. How did they have time for all this stuff? They've got an army of lawyers. They're saying, they've got four hundred lawyers on this. So how did Bondi, Bongino and Cash and all this stuff. Have they taken the avalun Wood speed reading classes? The twelve thousand documents? I don't think so. I don't think that Cash Mattel had the time between all of the concerts he's flying to and the golf trips to Switzerland, Switzerland, Scotland. I mean, I don't think he had the time for that. The release materials represent less than one percent of the total volume in the DOJ's possession. Yeah, Bondy had all those things on her She had two million documents on her desk. I'd like to see a picture of that. These people have just lied up one side and down the other. Well. The Department of Justice so called unveiled a trove of photos and documents relating to Epstein by the December nineteenth deadline. The heavy redactions were put in. The problem is, even though they tried to redact you from being able to search for the term Trump. They forgot that you could search for the term Trump space. So people found more than six hundred references in the documents that released in the first day or so. One of Epstein's victims called the file drop a slap in our faces, she said. On Christmas Eve, Bondie's Department of Justice said it had been informed of the existence of over a million more documents potentially related to the Epstein case, and after reviewing those documents, it may take a few more weeks. A few more weeks take years at the pace that they're going. Last week, the AP of New York Times reported that the DOJ had expanded its review of epstein relayed documents to over five million records. Five million records, and they've been able to produce twelve thousand in a couple of months. And we're supposed to believe that that trio of liars had to evaluate all this stuff and knew that there was nothing there. So Roe Kahana said, I'm less concerned about the timeline, more concerned about them releasing key documents if they were acting in good faith, if they're putting out the survivor's statements. If they're putting out these prosecution memos, then they would have a leg to rest on. They could say, well, it's a huge file and which it's taking time. But the point is that doesn't take a lot of time. They're just not releasing it. In other words, you look at the core things like the prosecution documents, the statements of the victims and things like that, those could be put out unredacted. But since they're not doing that, all the rest of stuff like phone logs and other logs and things like that, that may be able. You may be able to inferse some information from that. That could take a while. But they're taking the central core documents and hiding them redacting them. Meanwhile, Messi and Kahana have said that they are considering holding bondy and inherent contempt over the matter, and I think that is really why Bongino has left. But as I said earlier at the very beginning of the program, we see something else for this Mike Johnson guy here. There's just been a complaint lodged to the FEC about Mike Johnson and his treasurers who have been caught smurfing five million, eight hundred and eight thousand, five hundred and ninety five dollars into Johnson's campaign committees. Smurfing. Do you know what that is? Well, smurfing is criminal money laundering back into political campaigns. It's the type of thing we've been talking about Biden doing for a very long time. In Ukraine. You know, you have money that you send to a foreign country, or money that you send to allow being sent to foreigners who are here doing fraudulent daycare centers, anything like that. You know, you push the money to some corporation or some institution or some cause or some foreign country, and then you get kickback into your political campaign. That's called smurfing. The reason they do that is because what they do is the same type of thing that we saw with what was that Act Blue. Act Blue was the institution they were putting donations in the names of people who were retired on Social Security or whatever. Maybe they had sent a donation at one point in time of five dollars to their cause. Somehow they got these people's names and they started sending regular donations of really large amounts. So these people are sending thousands and thousands of dollars, and so you had some reporters go around and find these names and ask some of these people, so did you give this money? No, I don't have that kind of money. I can't send that kind of money in. So that's the way they do this. That's called smurfing. Act Blue.
Speaker 18: Smurfing is pretty ironic, man.
Speaker 2: That's why they came up with a term, because it was that was the first place that I heard about. This was the Act Blue a couple of years ago. But yeah, the blue smurfs that are out there.
Speaker 18: Also, another term for smurfing is when you create a new account in a game you're already good at, just so you can beat up new players.
Speaker 2: That's the term I'm familiar with. That's funny. Well, the people that they are taking action against is not just Mike Johnson, but it's also John Thune of South Dakota, the Republican leader of the Senate, as well as the Republican Leader of the House, Amy Klobuchar from Minnesota, Senator Warnick, a Democrat from Georgia, Senator Mark Kelly, a Democrat from Arizona. Senator Slotkin of Michigan. That's the Kelly and Slotkin, the two people that took the lead on this video about don't follow illegal orders and said, well, I can't think of anything the illegal that Trump has done. And then Senator Baldwin of Wisconsin and Lindsey Graham South Carolina, these people have all have allegedly been smurfing, taking kickbacks from these various organizations and this group, this is PETE. The person who tweeted this out is Peter Burneger who put this out.
Speaker 18: That's neggar with an E R. Yeah, yeah, gotta be careful and you say these things.
Speaker 2: So anyway, they're using computer bots to do it, and they are stealing the identities of senior citizens. Smurfing is happening, he says, at the federal level, the state level, the county level, and even at high school board election levels. The treasurer is a legally responsible officer for authorizing, receiving, recording, and reporting committee contributions and is therefore properly named where relations involving false contributor identification or contributions in the name of another. So Johnson Leadership Fund has accepted two thousand, seven hundred and seventy two. They're very precise about this, smurfed donor transactions that total two million, two hundred and fourteen thousand, six hundred and thirty five dollars from six hundred and eighty two unique smurfing donors. These transactions encompass twenty seven percent of the ten thousand, two hundred and fifty eight available committee transactions, and also fifteen percent of the fourteen million, six hundred forty thousand, seven hundred and fifty seven dollars full Committee transaction valuations. And they go on with more information from some other foundations that he has, and it all adds up to just hundred six million dollars. It all adds up to this is yet another way that our corrupt officials, I started to say elected officials, but I don't believe in elections anymore. Quaveringly, this is the way our corrupt officials get rich. It's not just the insider trading like Nancy Pelosi. Yeah, they do that as well, but it's also this type of thing. And this is exactly the type of guy you would expect would be involved in this. Mike Johnson, Well, before we go to break WF V, I I guess or WWF WF eight, I guess. I guess it's sick of the excuses in the idolatry of Trump. He's poisoned eighty one percent of the US population. You know, we're talking about the bioweapon, right, what does it take for people to look at that and hold him responsible? That's why I say it is make America double think. I just can't imagine that the people on the right who are aware of this and who understand what the bioweapon is will not hold him responsible. I see it over and over again. The people who are still writing about it on the right, We'll talk about all this, but they will never mention Trump in connection with any of it. Crash and Splash seventy five says, so when and how many will migrate from Venezuela because Trump has stolen their wealth? Well, I played the clip the other day. You've already got Christinome saying, well, we're going to honor the temporary protected status of people from Venezuela here, and we're going to open it up for more Venezuelan refugees. Right at the very beginning, Christine nom the ice barbie who's been doing LARPing and costume play, going around with all these people on these raids. Her very first comment about all this stuff is how we're going to take in more people from Venezuela, Guard Goldsmith, Liberty conspiracy. Good to see, Guard. I'm surprised one of the reporters didn't punch Johnson in the face for his insult to their intelligence. Instead, they'll just buck up to him. Yeah, you're absolutely right. It is insulting, isn't it for them to think that we are that stupid that we don't know the fentanyl stuff, fentanyl from Canada, fentanyl from Venezuela. Seriously, I guess they figure that if we'll go along with them on this drug war thing, that we're stupid enough to believe anything. And I guess maybe they're right. We'll be right back. You're listening to the David Knight Show. Well, when we talk about absurd lies and lying to people's faces, Greenland comes to mind. Steven Miller, I gotta put that back into the board. I already liked that song about Greenland anyway. Stephen Miller says that the US has the right to take Greenland. A CNN interview echoed the presence intent to run Venezuela, and of course, Steven Miller and his wife, who used to work for the first Trump administration have been very vocal lately about that. Miller top aid of Trump. Actually he's the deputy chief of staff this time around a certain on Monday, the Greenland rightfully belonged to the US, that the Trump administration could seize the semi autonomous Danish territory if it wanted to, right, we just take whatever we want, he said. Nobody's going to fight the US military over the future of Greenland, he said. Miller long and powerful, behind the scenes player, and the Trump administration policy to justify American imperialism. And that's what it is. I mean, yeah, the fact that the you know that that term has been used so much by the left that it's been discredited. It's like everybody calling somebody racist or anti submit anti Semitic. You know, there are real racists, there are real andy Semites, but they abuse those terms so much that nobody believes them. You know, there's real imperialism as well. This is it. This is what it looks like. So so anyway, his vision for the new world order and what they're not talking about is what I think is very important about this, and that is how and of course some Technocracy News has talked about this as well. If you go back and you look at the technocrats, they wanted to have a unified hemisphere. And basically, you know, we got all the resources that we need, We're just gonna you know, take over everything, make it one unified hemisphere. And it's what the technocrats wanted. We got all the energy that we need and all the resources that we need, and that's what we're going to do. And I think that's a very telling thing. Trump's fascination with this tells you just how much sway the technocrats have with them. So again, we live in a world, he said, in the real world, Jake, he's talking to Jake Temper, the real world that is governed by strength, It's governed by force, it's governed by power. Seekle. I mean, this is a it might make fright guy, you know it doesn't. We don't care about borders, we don't care about guidelines. Who don't care about law domestic or international. We don't do what we want because we have the power to do it. We have power. Who cares about authority. There's no place for individual rights, folks in a world like that. This is not just about geopolitical abstractions. This is about individual rights. And we've seen over and over again that they despise our individual rights as much as they do these other things. As Russell Means said in his book, Where White Men Fear to Tread, he said, federal government has made treaty after treaty with Indians and broken every single one of them. And he said, the Constitution, white man, is your treaty from the American government, and they've broken every aspect of that as well, the Bill of Rights particularly. And so when they don't respect the borders of American Indians, when they don't respect the borders of Canada, Greenland, Venezuela, you name it, they don't respect our individual liberties either, because they are lawless pirates. That's really what they are. Us taking Greenland by force would rip apart the central agreement that underpins NATO military alliance. That's the only silver lining behind all this is that it would do that. So there's a back and forth with Jake Tapper and Steven Miller. It's very instructive. Listen to this guy. This is one of the key advisors to Donald Trump.
Speaker 19: The important topic the premiere of Greenland and the premiere of Denmark and other Danish officials are responding to a Twitter post from your wife, Katie Miller, her self reformer what Trump White OS official, showing Greenland covered with an American flag, saying soon after that was posted, President Trump repeated the claim that the US needs Greenland for national security reasons. The Danish Prime Minister responded to this in an interview earlier today, is.
Speaker 11: Reported by Bloomberg quote.
Speaker 19: I believe one should take the American president seriously when he says it wants Greenland. But I will also make it clear that if the US use is to attack another NATO country militarily and everything stops, including NATO and thus the security that has been established since the end of the Second World War, can you rule out that the US is ever going to try to take Greenland by force?
Speaker 11: Well, let me go back a step.
Speaker 10: The President has been clear for months now, so I know you're treating this as breaking news. The President has been clear for a month now that the United States should be the nation that has Greenland is part of our overall security apparatus.
Speaker 19: But your wife posted that like hours after the Venezuela operation.
Speaker 11: But that's why it's newly relevant. No, and I'll talk with you about it for an hour.
Speaker 10: I think it's really important conversation up to I just wanted to reset Jake by making clear that it has been the formal position of the US government since the beginning of this administration, frankly going back into the previous Trump administration, that Greenland should be part of the United Types. The President has and very clear about that. That is the formal position of the US government.
Speaker 19: Right, But can you say that military action against Greenland is off the table?
Speaker 10: It would mean a military action against Greenland. The Greenland has a population of thirty thousand people, Jake. The real question is by what right does Denmark is certain control over Greenland? What is the basis of their territorial claim, What is their basis of having Greenland as a colony of Denmark?
Speaker 11: The United States?
Speaker 10: Is the power of NATO for the United States to secure the Arctic region, to protect and defend NATO and NATO interest.
Speaker 11: Obviously, Greenland should be part of the United States.
Speaker 10: And so that's a conversation that we're gonna have as a kind of obviously we're gonna have as a.
Speaker 11: As a community.
Speaker 19: I'm not gonna get off the table that the US would use military force to seize Greenland.
Speaker 11: You can understand that, Jake.
Speaker 10: I understand you're trying very hard to which which again is your job. I respect it. It is great to get exactly the headline right that catch you headlines to get an answer it says, says.
Speaker 11: Miller, the.
Speaker 10: United States should have Greenland as part of the United States. There's no need to even think or talk about this in the context that you're asking of a military operation. Nobody's going to fight the United States militarily over the future of Greenlands.
Speaker 11: One last question, See you make any sense? One last question?
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that begs the question as to well, nobody's going to fight the United States. So you are talking about force, You're not talking about authority. If Denmark doesn't want the US owning Greenland, if the Greenlanders don't want it, if you've got all the heads of state of Europe that don't want it, then how do you do it peacefully? Again and that context, he also talks about how important force is and how it has set all the boundaries, and it goes back and pulls it back to yeah, we just take whatever we want, but of course we're not going to use force on this. Of course they will thank you for joining us, have a good day the common man. They created common Core and dumb down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com