Speaker 1: Ripped up.
Speaker 2: You don't have.
Speaker 1: Come running just as fast as we can. Show Shooter's gonna help him come.
Speaker 3: Ma is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martinez, Welcome.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the show, the only show that's kind. We're here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints. Our goal in life is to make your life just a little bit easier. Maybe you've been ripped off by a contractor, you have a bad landlord. Plus, we got to follow up. We're gonna try to get a guy on that sent thirty eight thousand dollars apparently in cash uh to some scoundrel.
Speaker 5: We're gonna see if we can help him up.
Speaker 4: He's on the verge of getting booted from his apartment I think tomorrow, so we're gonna catch up with him. We've got a lot going on on this show. I want to tell you who we have in student. We've got a packed house today, a packed house doctor Joel cherdak Man.
Speaker 5: He is with Denverhairclinic dot com. And we're going to dive into this.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit of a secret around here, but not a total secret.
Speaker 5: In fact, I don't think have we.
Speaker 4: Talked about it yet.
Speaker 6: Doc not that I know of.
Speaker 5: I don't think we have talked about it.
Speaker 4: So we've got something coming up that's surprising, and it's a good thing that we're going to discuss, probably in the first fifteen or twenty minutes, so I want to tease that a little bit. It's very interesting, it's very interesting. Then we also have Mark Schamansky. He's the owner of Total Genesis Total Exteriors Genesis. Of course, as in the beginning, Mark Shamansky also a friend of mine. They've done work at our house. Just great people. I can't I can't rave about them enough. If you need anything done on the outside of your house, these guys are great. But that's not the actual reason I wanted him in. Well, it isn't.
Speaker 5: It isn't.
Speaker 4: The insurance business and claims are getting to the point where it's insane. And how do I judge that? I judge it by five to ten email or phone calls each week, either through referral list at Helping Troubleshooter dot com with people having trouble getting their insurance company to pay for all the damage after a hailstorm or even we had one very recently that had smoke damage from a fire and they couldn't get anything done. So we're going to talk about that and somebody that I have probably talked about for five or ten years easily right here on the Troubleshooter Show, Matt Stanford with Paragon Services. So if you excuse me, you have any questions when it comes to insurance, when it comes to claims, when it comes to do I have damage? What should I do?
Speaker 7: First?
Speaker 5: Today is the show.
Speaker 4: I have got the experts lined up, and then any questions you have on hair loss, we're going to die into that with doctor Joel and we're also going to talk about that weight loss medication because one of his other clinics does that. I mean, it's pretty incredible stuff. We got going on three oh three seven one three eight two five five that's the telephone number. You got a bad contractor you want to expose a bad car deal, a bad car deal or a bad auto shop. How about a bad landlord, how about a bad dentist. You name it, we'll take it on. We're over three hundred million dollars so far, over three hundred million dollars cash merchandise exchanges refunds directly due to the show. I also want to say, Suzanne's sitting next to me. She's ready to go to war. We have Kelly there, we have Shannon. Later on, we'll have Dragon. We've got our great deputies. Who's standing by today, by the way, Suzanne, Deputy Bo.
Speaker 8: Deputy Bow and Deputy Docks, always a valuable Deputy Docks, always listening from home, which is a room for our guys today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know we had a packed house. They didn't even know that till the last minute. Anyhow, I'll let you know in a lot open three oh three seven one three A two five five. Don't forget three oh three. Martino works on and off the air. Help it troubleshooter dot com. Let's jump right to SHAWNA. Shanna, what's going on with you in the sewer?
Speaker 9: Good morning. I had some old tree roots that were blocking, uh, you know, the drains or whatever, and the plumber removed, you know, cleared it out yesterday. I have a gentleman right now cleaning up the dirt and water and sewage from my furnace room.
Speaker 4: Hey, Seana, a couple a couple quick questions. You called somebody out and they basically put a saw blade down there. If you will on an extension and cut through the roots, cleared the line out. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I don't know how the plumbers did it, but they they said it was roots, yes, and they were black, so he said that meant they were old. So my question to you is, although I have a gentleman in my furnace room cleaning up the sewage or whatever that is, now the smell continues to come upstairs through the air conditioning.
Speaker 10: Look and yeah.
Speaker 9: So I'm just wondering in addition to what he's doing with chem x or let.
Speaker 4: Me let me ask you a cut out questions the most important and I'm hoping answers yes, did you have super backup coverage?
Speaker 9: I'm checking with my insurance agent.
Speaker 4: He's getting back to Hey, Matt, to most companies, Matt Stanford with Paragon Services, to most insurance companies, I think most of them have like a ten percent sewage backup from the dwelling. But what do you find generally speaking, or isn't it addendum you have to put on every time?
Speaker 11: It's it's pretty complex, so most of them will cover if it backs up into the house.
Speaker 5: That's what she's talking about with the basement.
Speaker 7: That would be usually covered.
Speaker 11: All the mitigation and restoration of that would be covered, but the actual pipe itself wouldn't be covered, so but access to it would be.
Speaker 5: So wait, wait a second.
Speaker 4: So in her case, if she has a coverage fixing the actual line by rooting it out or however they did it, that might not be covered. But back up in what she's talking about now would be right, Hey, do you have your deck page?
Speaker 5: Do you have a can you log on? Who is your insurance company?
Speaker 9: So I spoke to the agent yesterday who is it? And somebody else arranged it a different family member. So there he is getting back to me.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, all, I'm all, oh, so you don't even know for example, if it's State Farm or Safego or Okay, when are you going to be able to have that deck page? Because here's the deal. If you have some coverage there, the real way to get rid of that is someone like Rock with American Restoration. I mean, this guy knows this is what he does for a living. He knows how to get in there and get that place clean one hundred percent. In fact, he'll do tests to make sure everything is gone and everything's perfect, and he'll work directly with your insurance company.
Speaker 9: Okay, but let's do this.
Speaker 4: That somewhat answers your question if you have the coverage. But let's get Rock on and pretend you don't have the coverage and ask him how he would get rid of this and clean it up. You want to do that, Okay, Sure, so let's do that, Kelly, Let's get Rock on if we can get them, Sean, I'm going to put you on hold. That's a big problem. I mean, Matt, how often do you guys deal with that? Sew which backup?
Speaker 11: I've always got three or four on my desk that I'm dealing with constantly.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And are they tough to get?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 4: If she does have coverage, would it pay? For example, if there was a couch down there, because I mean, if that odor gets into that couch, you either got to clean it or replace stuff like that.
Speaker 11: A textile like a couch, you know, it can get embedded into it to where it can't be cleaned and it's category three hazardous material, hazardous waste.
Speaker 4: Have you dealt with Rock before?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Awesome talk. Yeah, I love how that guy works. Let me tell you this too, Actually, this was you. I was going to bring up a story about a public adjusture. I just remembered it was you smoke damage, Boulder fire. They offered the guy, what was it? A furniture store, an office.
Speaker 11: Building, goes a giant laboratory, a laboratory, huge laboratory, and it just got smoke damage.
Speaker 4: Not not no fine, no flame, just smoke. And they and then how much did the insurance company? Everybody out there list I'll tell you you think insurance companies, I don't care if it's State farms, Safego, I don't care who it is. These today's I don't even think there is a good one in my opinion. Thank god for good agents. I Compass insurance. They can shop all of them. But what did they offer that guy who owned the lab The first time?
Speaker 11: It was a board met, you know, giant board meeting, and they said, you know, they had me on speakerphone and said, the our insurance company, Liberty Mutual, offered sixty thousand to clean the building sixty thousand.
Speaker 4: What did they say? Did they think that was good? They could get it cleaned for that? What do you how do you think they reacted to that? They thought it was low. They called me to see how low. And that was basically them putting Molly made in there, you know, to mop up the place.
Speaker 5: And so let's skip forward.
Speaker 4: So instead of sixty thousand, how much did you get that insurance company to clean up the smoke damage? This is incredible six million, six million dollars. I'll tell you guys. That's what insurance companies don't want you to know, is that guys like Matt and Mark Schamansky know how to find the money that the insurance company owes you. We got to take a quick break. We're going to come back. We got a lot going on. One of the things we're going to talk about. I'm going to bring up a guy they called yesterday, Joseph. This guy I'm hoping we're going to be able to help him out. He's looking at getting evicted tomorrow. And when I tell you the story how he lost thirty eight thousand dollars, you're not gonna believe it.
Speaker 14: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel roofing dot com.
Speaker 15: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 14: Time for an insurance checkup, free no obligation comparison call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies.
Speaker 4: Find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one. Help.
Speaker 14: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: All right, folks, three oh three seven one three eight two five five, We got one line open. Three oh three, Martino, We do have Rock up. Rock is with American Restoration. And what these guys do is clean up after a mess. They have all the certifications, they have the knowledge to know how. But whether it's fire damage, whether it's a flood, whether it's a sewer backup, which is exactly what we're gonna quiz them about right now. Hey, Rock, we had a caller show. She called in she had a sewer backup. Someone came out and fixed the sewer backup. They cleaned out the line, so that part's done, and they shoveled up all the poo poo, if you will. They got rid of what they could. But the house still stinks. It appears to be in the ventilation systems. So a two part question one, she's trying to figure out if her homeowners covers it. So we're going to know that later on when we get a copy of her deck page or the policy. But how do you generally clean something up like a sewer backup if you were to go out and do it properly to where they don't have to worry about, you know, the smell of feces forever, you have to do clearances.
Speaker 16: You have to go until it's clear, and then he gets the sec coliform.
Speaker 10: You do picle coliform tests until until you get a level that's been the regulatory limit.
Speaker 4: So so you basically you go in there, you clean it, you do you sanitize, but then you run all those tests again to make sure there's no matter left.
Speaker 16: People calling forums in particular, and then you continue.
Speaker 4: You continue to do the same thing over and over until you have zeros and.
Speaker 16: Over until you have zeros. And then what you would do is, if it's a long area, you would do multiple tests and if one area is lower than the other, and then you'd move in that direction. So usually you know you're cleaning up better in some areas than in other areas, just keep moving until you're you know, like so if you're moving left right north to south. I got you.
Speaker 10: You're doing a better job, probably.
Speaker 16: At the beginning area, then at the end area.
Speaker 10: And then you know, as you know, as and spaces get job, as spaces get more.
Speaker 4: You get in there and you clean the hell out of it. You retest to make sure you got everything. Let me ask you this, If someone doesn't get everything, what do they risk if that gets in the air vans or you know, God knows, we're into their carpet upstairs through the HVAC system. I mean, is that something that can make you violently ill or what asuly?
Speaker 10: The more the more susceptible you are allergies, we can condition respiratory type of situations. The more susceptible you are, and you can even if you're not, if you're super healthy, you can become sensitized. So after a while you can become sensitized.
Speaker 4: Do you generally see do you generally see people with sewer line backups? Say? Do you have some coverage? And if so, is it generally like what ten twenty thousand? What?
Speaker 5: Just from what you have dealt with?
Speaker 17: It depends.
Speaker 10: It depends on the type of laws. I get that sometimes you have to combine different types of lass to get it covered with your damage, you know.
Speaker 4: But you guys good at that. If this lady does have coverage, he can call you up and you can talk with the insurance company and make sure it's done right.
Speaker 5: That's the bottom line.
Speaker 10: Correct and then and the way to go is pell call it all right.
Speaker 4: Hold on that. I want to ask Sewn if she's got any other questions Shawna, do you have any other questions for rock directly?
Speaker 5: I mean it's it's pretty basic.
Speaker 4: You get in there, you clean it, clean it, clean it, then you run certain tests, you make sure all the matter's gone, and then if it's not, you start cleaning again until everything's gone. He did say, you can get pretty sick if it's not clean.
Speaker 9: Right. So it's being cleaned as we speak by a handyman. I'd like to get another company in to make sure it's not continuing to come up through the air vents.
Speaker 6: Yeah, air condition.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the handyman doing what he's doing, but that is not how you get rid of what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to give you this phone number. It's sure eight three three.
Speaker 4: Am as an am am rest r E s T eight three three am. Asked, asked for Rock Rocks, who he has on right now. Whether you have coverage or not, you need to make sure everything is cleaned up properly or else it's going to be a nightmare for you.
Speaker 9: And they'll take care of mold issues as well.
Speaker 4: These guys can take care of anything we have sent them out on asbestost jobs, mold jobs we've had. We've had times where landlords have had someone pass away in their in their property and he can handle the cleanup after death, you name it, they can do it. That's all they do. He lives and breathes. Well, crap, how's that perfect? All right?
Speaker 9: I will contact them right now.
Speaker 4: Excellent, Hey, Rock, I appreciate you coming on. That's Rock with American Restoration. You can always reach them at eight three to three am rest or you can go to the website eight three three am rest Now. I do want to talk about something with doctor Joel, Than Len and Joseph. I promised your next we can free upline one. We're gonna have one line open three zero three seven one three two five five you've been ripped off or taking advantage of and then after the break Len, I want you to hold in, Joseph. But we've got to get to this guy that sent thirty eight thousand dollars. We're going to get into that. He's getting evicted tomorrow. We're gonna see if he can help him. But doctor Joel, I'm gonna I'm gonna tell everybody out there what's going on. One of the reasons you're in is Tom had a Procedu're done. When was it two months three?
Speaker 6: It was about two and a half months ago.
Speaker 4: Two and a half months ago. Now I knew about it. Suzanne knew about it. But other than that, you know, I don't think many people knew about it. But you right, and the procedure is unbelievable. In fact, it was your clinic and it was your Denver Hairclinic dot com. That's probably a pretty good tease on it. Right, Yes, how is it working? And let's talk about the procedure real quick. What exactly do you guys do at Denverhairclinic dot com.
Speaker 8: So what we do that's different than almost any other clinic hair clinic in the country is we're using stem cells. We're using umbilical courts stem cells, and we're combining that with a product called microvascular tissue.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness. The microvascular tissue.
Speaker 8: Is something that was used in the field of wound healing for diabetic patients. So it grows new blood vessels. And so, working with another clinic in California, we've learned that using the stem cell combination with this microvascular tissue and combining it with platelet rich plasma from your own blood, that combination regrows hair and does so in a very fabulous fashion.
Speaker 4: So when you do this, if you think of stem cells, you usually have an injection, a guided, very perfect injection into the area, say a knee or a shoulder or something. Right, So when you're doing someone's entire head, I mean, let's face it, Tom doesn't have a bald spot. He has very little hair. He's just you know, it's been thinning for years and now it's not there. I mean, that's how I put it, right. So you have to do what the entire head, I mean, what's that procedure look like for someone like Tim that the whole head needs it.
Speaker 8: Well, it takes a little bit more than an hour the first visit. There are three visits involved.
Speaker 5: So visit one, what happens well besides the consultation.
Speaker 8: Well, after the consultation, if you decide that this is good something that you want to do, uh, you'll come in. It takes a little bit more than an hour. We numb the scalp up first, uh, and then once the scalp is numb, we inject with different types of injection equipment, so a multi port injection over the place the entire scalp.
Speaker 5: Oh man, is it hurt?
Speaker 8: Not really because we because we numb the scalp up pretty well. Okay, we did it, and we also offer patients nitrous oxide if they want to be really comfortable.
Speaker 4: But we doesn't hurt.
Speaker 6: It doesn't really hurt. So that's it.
Speaker 8: With that first visit, will inject the the stem cells and the microvascular tissue. Then you come back a month later, and that's when we use the product of your own blood. So we use platelet rich plasma.
Speaker 4: From p r P p r P, but not stem cells it point they're already done.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 8: We also use right and we use the microvascire tissue and your own PRP. Got it to kind of act as fertilizer, if you will.
Speaker 4: To see exactly how I was picturing it's like you throw down the seed. Now you're fertilizing it.
Speaker 8: And then the third visit, so these are all a month apart. The first visit, second visits a month later. The third visit where we do just the PRP is a month after that. Patients like Tom are starting to see results around the two to two and a half month mark.
Speaker 4: Now people that are a year in and I realize everybody's a little different. But if you had to guess, where is Tom going to be? If I looked at his head, I haven't seen him up close for a while. Honestly, Well maybe I did last week. I just didn't even look though, I didn't even think about it. But I mean, am I going to see a difference? If I go over there? What do you see? Like little buds?
Speaker 8: You'll see some like sprout almost what I refer to as like.
Speaker 6: Peach fuzz, Yeah, starting to form, starting to form, right, and then that's continues.
Speaker 4: Can he expect like a full head of hair.
Speaker 8: He can expect that it's going to be sign nificantly less than everybody's different, but it will fill in the thinness no kids, so he'll get he'll get, you know, relatively thick full head of hair.
Speaker 18: That's it.
Speaker 5: Though, It's like you don't have to go in for a tune up once a year.
Speaker 6: You do come back after the first year.
Speaker 8: Okay, significantly lower costs and we can discuss the cost, but of course significantly less just for a maintenance. And what that maintenance is is going to be the microvascular tissue and your own platelet.
Speaker 5: Rec How often do you have to do that maintenance?
Speaker 8: So we recommend people come in after the first year and we'll be able to, you know, see where you are.
Speaker 5: And then you'll know if they need to come back.
Speaker 8: Right, Some people are on a once a year maintenance, some people are on every eighteen months. Some people aren't coming back for you know, two to three years. It really just depends on how well, because the factors that caused you to lose the hair in the first place aren't going away, you need to have you know, like you refer to that tune up.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna we got a break, I'm gonna have some follow up questions in a little bit. The first thing I thought about is like if you had gray hair or if your hair was graying and you go through this and you were almost bald, you have this procedure done. I don't want to hear the answer now, But do you grow gray hair at that point? Or is because it's brand new hair, new seeds. If you will, you're gonna grow the natural color you had. But I'm gonna put that to you in a little bit. Everybody, hang tight, Joseph, I'm going to talk to you. We're going to try to help you out on that thirty a K. I don't think we can help you get that back, but I know you're getting ready to get evicted. Then Lens got a concrete issue. And then we have one line open three zero three Martino, you've been ripped off taking advantage of any insurance company. Maybe you're in the middle of a claim right now and need some help. I got the right guys here for you.
Speaker 14: No go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies out now three all three seven seven to one. Help You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot Com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: All Right, folks, th reel three seven one three eight two five five. We're going to dive into something here that is crazy. Joseph, he called yesterday towards the end of the show. That's kind of why we've got him back up. The story goes like this, and honestly, I have a hard time believing it, but I simply don't know. He got bamboozled, according to him, by someone that was what exactly were they doing, Joseph. They were charging your credit card or using your credit card, apparently for some kind of child porn. Is that correct? That's what they said, Yes, yes, And then they said because it was your because it was your credit card, someone called you up, said they were with the FBI or some form of authorities, and no, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 13: No, it's just some random people.
Speaker 2: Who didn't call me.
Speaker 13: Is not a credit card my tank account?
Speaker 4: Yes, And Joseph, how do we go from how do we go to the point where you went to your bank and Withdrew thirty eight thousand dollars in cash. What do you mean how do we get to that point? Basically? Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Someone called you and they told you to go get it for what reason?
Speaker 13: They said, because of their child porn and the investigation was ongoing.
Speaker 4: Okay, So they had an investigation, and what was the thirty eight thousand for?
Speaker 2: They said, I was my account and.
Speaker 13: Send them the money because they needed the money for told it for the investigation.
Speaker 4: And so they wanted you to pay for the investigation into you.
Speaker 13: They didn't want to be paid for the investigation, it said, They hold my money until the investigation was over, and they sent me the money back.
Speaker 5: So they were going to hold your money.
Speaker 4: Then if you were not guilty of child pornography, they were going to give you the money back, right, Okay. So then you went to your bank or if I recall your Belco credit union? Yes, and you withdrew thirty eight thousand dollars. Yes, Now how much you're you're looking at an eviction tomorrow?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 4: How far back do you how much do you need to cure? Fifty four hundred, fifty four hundred on.
Speaker 13: Three months behind?
Speaker 5: Fifty four hundred.
Speaker 4: Yes, do you have a job on.
Speaker 13: I'm getting one.
Speaker 4: So you don't have a job. How do you even if? You're really making me nervous? Now? So, I've got two things going through my mind right now. Number one, if we did bail you out, I think you'd be in the same damn spot in thirty.
Speaker 13: Days, we'll have a job. And what kind of job?
Speaker 4: Why don't you have a job right now?
Speaker 13: I'm retired?
Speaker 5: How old are you take the time you're retired?
Speaker 6: Okay, yes, I could my job.
Speaker 13: You're retired and I got the money from para.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you got screwed because you sent thirty eight thousand in cash? Yes, okay? Did you go to your bank and get is something that proves you withdrew thirty eight thousand?
Speaker 13: Yes, I have it with me. I can email that.
Speaker 4: Yep. I want that. I want that before I want anything else. So hold on, hold on, so Kelly, we're going to get that. I want to see what's going on with that. Let's keep him on hold. We'll bring him back up after that meantime?
Speaker 13: Is it?
Speaker 5: Vannette Vanott? How do I pronounce your name.
Speaker 4: Is pronounced theano but not How can we help you?
Speaker 19: Well, I have a roof and problem with Anderson Construction. For the past year, they've been stringing me along. I've been trying to get my roof fixed, and whoever their project consulted with, I don't know whatever happened to the paperwork, but I keep calling, calling, They're not returning. They're not very reliable. I always get an answering service and then I get a text message saying that someone will be in touch with me, and no one ever does.
Speaker 4: Hey, but let me ask you some real basic questions. Was it from a hailstorm or what was the original damage? Why were they out there?
Speaker 19: On six twenty three we had the big baseball hailstorm out here in Colorado, Wow, and I got severe damage to my roof, my gutters, my windows, everything, And they were in the area trying to get you know, customers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they.
Speaker 19: Approached me, and I decided to give them a chance because I wanted a contract that it can do so how much?
Speaker 5: How much has been done so far?
Speaker 4: Zero zero?
Speaker 5: So I'm sorry your roof is still.
Speaker 4: Exactly like it was yesterday. Are you there now?
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm staring at the hole right now.
Speaker 5: Send us a picture of that.
Speaker 4: We need to. We need to help you out. This is crazy. Oh my goodness, I've got so many things going through my head right now. When did you sign that initial agreement with Anderson?
Speaker 19: The initial agreement was signed a year ago.
Speaker 4: This that's crazy. You know what you can get out of that contract. I don't care what anybody says. It's been a year. I have no idea why they wouldn't want to do this.
Speaker 20: Mark Shamanca, have you paid them any money though?
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 19: They tried to get money out of me last week and something said don't send the money, so I didn't.
Speaker 20: That's great.
Speaker 4: How much did you get from your insurance company so far?
Speaker 19: Well as you know, my claim is the money still sitting with them. They only send you about I think six grand just to get the work started, and then the company will then file to get send us.
Speaker 4: I want some pictures quick. I'm going to put you on hold. I got to take a break. Get me some pictures. I'm also going to put them up on the YouTube channel. We're gonna get Matt from Paragon and Mark to dig in with this after the break. This is crazy. We need to go out check out the damage going on here and get this Anderson Company A year.
Speaker 14: A year, Yes, a year, go with a sure thing Denver's Best rufer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call company insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one.
Speaker 4: Help.
Speaker 14: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank Durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: All right, three three.
Speaker 5: Seven one three eight two five five. I'll let you know when the line's open.
Speaker 4: Listen. We've got a lot cooking right now. Hey, Kelly, catch me up on a few things. One is that guy sending his bank statements?
Speaker 21: Please check your email.
Speaker 4: Oh excellent, We're gonna check at the bank statement. See where he withdrew thirty eight thousand dollars. Then I got to get back to uh the not Kelly. You changed the spelling on me, and it just screwed me up. We were talking over break. I wanted to remember exactly how to pronounce your name, so I phonetically spelled it, and then someone switched it back, and then of course that screwed me up. But for not listen, you've got a serious circumstance going on there. You had the hailstorm of a year ago, you hired the roof or please tell me the actual name of the roofing company besides Anderson, what exactly is it?
Speaker 19: The actual name of the company is actually called Anderson Construction Inc.
Speaker 4: It's like there, I think they're trying to piggyback on what I would refer to as a decent name in the business.
Speaker 5: What do you guys think?
Speaker 22: Kmark?
Speaker 21: Also check your email. There are pictures that she just sent.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, we're going to get those up to Would you guys give me a favor one of you look up this Anderson Construction Inc. So was there any reason that they would say you wouldn't let them on the property. Or why are they telling you they haven't started the roof in a year?
Speaker 5: What is that? When were they supposed to start the roof?
Speaker 19: Well, they were supposed to start it right after the senior project Consulting supposedly got my signature on the contract. When I reached out to Jeff, the guy I spoke to at Anderson. He didn't even have any knowledge of what was going on with my house. He had to dig through all these PaperWorks to even get anything on me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is crazy, Mark, you do roofs over a Genesis Exteriors. Let's talk contractual real quick. If it's been a year and they haven't done anything, nothing but hit her up for money a couple of weeks ago, and she was smart enough not to send it. I don't see that contract valid at this point.
Speaker 20: Probably not, And most likely they don't have all the right things you need to have in the in the roofing contract. Roofing contracts a price, a price, start date and three day right, Yeah, three day right. You have to have your insurance company listed. There's several I can you?
Speaker 5: Could you send us over a copy of that agreement?
Speaker 20: That would be great.
Speaker 4: I would like to send that. Yeah, send it to the same thing. I would like to send that to our attorney, Brad O'Brien. Have them iball it, But I think, well, let's put it this way. I wouldn't even mess with them now. I don't even care if they wanted to try to come after me a year later. I wouldn't deal with them. I wouldn't give them a penny. I wouldn't let them on my property. I just wouldn't. But I want to get you a legal opinion on that as well, So I want you to get that to us. I'm going to look at these pictures over the break. I'll have Suzanne put them up for our YouTube people. But here's the bottom line. This company has not fixed your roof for a year. Then she had another thing happened a couple of days ago. Where yesterday, did you actually get hit by a tornado or was it just high winds? I haven't looked at the picture yet, but what happened to your house yesterday?
Speaker 19: Well, yesterday we got hit. The whole area got hit with the tornado was north of my property, so we got all the winds, the rain, flooding all through the neighborhood, the property, and with that amount of rain, I knew something was going to happen with my roof.
Speaker 9: What time are you in I'm in Brush, Colorado, Morgan County.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's not that far, is it? I mean it's far? Do you work out time?
Speaker 20: Yeah, we'll go there yea, yeah, no, I gots genesis will go.
Speaker 4: Out there and I am. I'm still looking for this picture, Kelly. I simply just don't have it. Let's do this, Let's get her on hold. We're gonna end up with one line open three O three seven one three eight two five five. We've got a lot cooking here. We're going to try to help her. I'm gonna look at Joseph's bank statement, see if he actually withdrew thirty eight thousand dollars, and we're gonna see if we can't figure out something for him. But everybody hold tight. I know this break's going to be coming up pretty quick. Lenn, real quick, What is the deal with the concrete? So I can get ready for it? Lenny? Yeah, what's in a nutshell? Real quick? What's the problem? Real quick?
Speaker 12: Okay, I had a guy resurface my driveway.
Speaker 4: I got it. That's all I needed. It probably looks like crap. We'll talk about that and a lot more after this.
Speaker 14: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel roofing dot com.
Speaker 15: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 14: Time for an insurance check up, free, no obligation, comparison call Compass Insurance, pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Ripped you need so you don't have.
Speaker 4: You run anxious. As fast as.
Speaker 1: We can, Shooter's gonna help.
Speaker 17: Come man, this is.
Speaker 3: The Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martinez, Welcome.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the show, the only show of his camera here to South. I'm to answer questions, take complaints. Really, we're here to help you out. We have a lot of stuff cooking today. Over the break, I got a lot of information I got to look at. We're talking to a poor woman who's roof basically caved in yesterday. She hired a roofing company, Anderson Construction, and she hired him a year ago and they haven't done anything. And then the big problem is she had more damage last night. We're going to talk to Matt with Paragun about that, and also Mark Schamansky with Genesis Total exteriors. We're going to try to get her figured out and helped out, but it's really a crazy deal. We also have doctor Joel Chardack In. Tom actually had his hair done a procedure for his hair to grow back with doctor Joel about two and a half months ago. If you look at Tom's head now, you can actually see results. It's starting to really fill in. I did have that quick question for doctor Joel. Then we're going to hop onto the phone. But doctor Joel, when someone gets hair restorate the way you guys do it, what color is it going to come back? The natural, the gray, the last color you saw on your head. How does that part work?
Speaker 8: Well, it's going to look it's going to look real similar to the hair that you still have left. So if you have thinning hair, it's just going to fill in. If you've got salt and pepper, it's going to blend in.
Speaker 6: It's pep. It's not going to grow back. You know.
Speaker 8: If you have gray hair, it's not going to grow a dark patch of hair on it. If you have dark hair, it's not going to grow great. It's going to fill in exactly what you have exactly, So that distribution of grayness is always going to be pretty symmetrical.
Speaker 5: But with Tom, it was basically his whole head, right.
Speaker 8: So with Tom, he had extremely thinning hair with a bit of a bald spot. Got it, And I'm sure he wouldn't mind me discussing this. Yeah, but you know, we were able to do the procedure with just the stem cell therapy that I was talking about and get hair growth that's occurring to fill in the thinness. Now, if you've got a big bald spot, you need a hair transplant, which we do. Now, what's where does the hair come from. The hair comes from the back of the head. It's called a follicular unit extraction.
Speaker 4: They used to cut a big strip out so your base sickly, pulling it out where it's still growing. Right, So if you got that what do they call that the half moon or whatever, you got that spot that's bald. So you go to a spot that's always growing, You take the hair from there because it's going to grow back, and then you transplant that Here, how long is that hair when you transplant, whatever length you take it.
Speaker 8: We take the follicle out, so we have a machine that extracts one by one each individual hair follicle and they're different sizes, and we sort them into different sizes and then we reseed them in the areas where there's.
Speaker 6: A bald spot.
Speaker 8: So basically we make little holes in the scalp and fill them in as rows. And that's really you know, if you're missing most of your hair, you need to have that done. But what we do that other clinics don't do that do the hair restoration. We add our stem cell procedure to that hair restoration. When we do the procedure. Now that's for somebody with a lot of balding area where just the stem cell alone's not going to regrow the hair. The stem cell procedure by itself is great if you have thinning hair, small bald patches of slight receding hairline, got it. But if you've got something significant, you're gonna need a stem so you're gonna need a hair transplant.
Speaker 4: And that works though that's gonna it's going to continue to grow.
Speaker 6: Right right exactly.
Speaker 8: It's just like any other kind that does it that's out there, that's been doing it for years. The only difference that we do is we add our stem cell therapy to the transplant procedure, make it quicker, to make it quicker, to make it last longer, to make it just fuller.
Speaker 6: It just really benefits it.
Speaker 4: So, folks, you got to check it out. Go to Denver Hairclinic dot com. Do you have a video or anything like that on there?
Speaker 8: If you go to Denver Hairclinic dot com, you'll be able to see pictures of all kinds of stuff everything.
Speaker 4: They let's get Tom on there.
Speaker 5: We really should. We should be able to get him.
Speaker 4: I know we can't do it today, but over over time, from like day one, I bet you took pictures and then you know, two month, four months, I think we should follow that.
Speaker 6: I think that'd be kind of cool.
Speaker 4: All right, three oh three seven one three A two five five. I'll let you know when the line's open. I do want to take John Fuller real quick. All the kids are back in school, John, and I got two emails. I told you I wanted to talk to you about. But basically, what if anything with kids back in school do people need to know about insurance? Is there anything John Fuller? Whoops, I hit the wrong button. Hold on, I'm sorry, John, go ahead, man.
Speaker 18: Yeah, no worries. I can tell you what we get a lot of this time of the year is we get a lot of accidents with young, inexperienced drivers out there that are all of a sudden driving to school by themselves. They have their friends in the car, they do dumb stuff, and they cause accidents. And so now is the perfect time to double check your own insurance and make sure that you have the right coverage. You need to make sure that that medpay is in effect, and you need to make darn sure that that uninsured motorist coverage is there, because many times parents have not gotten around to telling their insurance company about their newly licensed driver, and what happens is all of a sudden, that is an uncovered accident and there's no coverage to repair the damage that they've done.
Speaker 4: Hey, John, So if someone has John, if someone has a kid that turns sixteen, say over the summer, and they are going to be driving to school like you just painted that picture there, but the parents never told the insurance company that the kids turned sixteen and got a license, is there still coverage for that kid?
Speaker 18: There are circumstances, and I've had cases where the answer is definitely no. Ther company can exclude coverage for drivers that it's not aware of that live in your household. So it is incredibly important. Don't think you can save money by just not telling the insurance company about that new sixteen year old driver. You may find that you're having to pay for those damages out of your own pocket because your insurance company has no coverage for you. Oh, very important, But hey, it's also very important to protect yourself.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and who I am?
Speaker 18: You know now's the time to do that?
Speaker 5: Hey, John, I appreciate your insult all the time.
Speaker 18: Yep, thanks Mark, you got it man.
Speaker 4: John Fuller Fuller Law. In fact, he's uh, Susanna and I's accident attorney. I'm not kidding you. We've used him numerous times, policy limits every time. The guy is unbelievable. You deal directly with John. Any question you have or if you've been in an accident, maybe you've been putting off calling an attorney, but that next still hurts. You still have a problem, Please take it from me. Reach out to John Fuller. You can find him at my accident attorney dot com. Please check him out. Honest to god, John Fuller all right three oh three seven one three A two five five. I want to get back to Venat and this is crazy. So here's what happened. Year ago. She has a helstorm, she hires a roofer, the king knocking on her door Anderson Construction. It's been a year. They haven't started. Fortunately, she hasn't given any money out of pocket. Yesterday and the guy's in studio with me. They looked at the pictures already. But bottom line is she had another event yesterday. We put the pictures up on our YouTube channel. If you go to YouTube, type in Troubleshooter Network you can see what we're talking about. You can also hear a stir in the breaks. But bottom line, guys, here's what I'm worried about. And I've got you up an not. You had a problem a year ago with your roof. You had an insurance claim. I'm afraid your insurance company, when they see what's going on right now, they might not cover that new damage because you should have had your roof repaired by now. I understand you hired what appears to be a very bad company. It's taken a year to do nothing, but that doesn't that doesn't negate the fact that you should have had the roof done so Matt with Paragon Services.
Speaker 5: This is what Matt does for a living.
Speaker 4: Matt. If you went over there and got involved into this claim, what advice would you give right now and you wanted to know what insurance company?
Speaker 5: What is your insurance company?
Speaker 4: Safeg Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 11: Well, the first thing to do is go up on the roof and see the origin of the new damage.
Speaker 7: If it was a.
Speaker 11: Tree limb that penetrated the roof and water was just gushing in there, we've got a new claim.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: If it is just simply the roof is fine.
Speaker 11: And it looks like well it looks like the older hail damage and water made its way through a hole from the hail damage or something, you know, we might be able to.
Speaker 7: It just depends on who we get. Is an adjuster, hey, but not.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: In the past year, we've had a lot of rain. Has rain come in before or what happened on that roof last night?
Speaker 5: As far as you can tell.
Speaker 19: Well as far as I can tell, is we got a lot of heavy rain last night. I mean this was tornado style rain as well as some sleet troubles just hitting us hard. I mean, I've never seen this area flood like this. I mean we had flood through the yard people. I mean people are out of power right now in this area.
Speaker 4: You've got, you have got a lot of things going on.
Speaker 5: I'm going to make a suggestion to you.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping my buddy here, Mark Schamansky, you know generally he's the eyes on the ground. Mark. Is this something you can go out and kind of assess for us and see what's going on?
Speaker 20: Yeah, we can, and you know, if we can do a temporary patch and then we could actually get going on a roof. I mean we're about a week out on deliveries. I mean, so if she's but you.
Speaker 5: Can get out there and make it so water's not coming in.
Speaker 20: We can do it temporary.
Speaker 5: You can stop the damage.
Speaker 20: You can stop the damage.
Speaker 5: Is that something you would like to not?
Speaker 19: Yes? Because I hear that we're getting more tonight.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the deal. I'm going to send these guys out there.
Speaker 4: As far as the contract with these other people, I'm going to have Deputy Doc just make a call. But I'll be honest, I wouldn't mess with them. If it's truly been a year. Did you send that contract by the way, I have an eyeballed it yet. Yes, okay, I'm an eyeball at tearing break and then hold on one more second. I do want to eyeball that run that through these guys. I might get Brad O'Brien on, but I wouldn't mess with them if it was me. And this isn't legal advice. I simply would not mess with these guys. I don't care what they say or do. A year is absolutely horrible. And because they're their ability not to do the job whatsoever, because they can't even get out there in a year, you have more damage. Now, I mean, these guys. If everything you're saying is correct, in my opinion, these guys suck.
Speaker 5: I mean really suck. Hold tight.
Speaker 14: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one help.
Speaker 15: You'll think you're his only customer.
Speaker 14: When you choose Frank durand the Real Estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: All right, three three seven one three A two five five. We've got a lot going on. Here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna have Mark Schamansky. Uh, he happens to be in studio today and I really appreciate him doing this for a vant. She's got a big hole in her house. Whozamn puts the pictures up on YouTube stream. It looks horrible. I mean, these guys, you guys are telling me it's not probably as bad as it looks because it's mostly what Mark just drywall insulation.
Speaker 20: Drive all in insulation. I mean, I'm assuming the frame will still be good. We still need to get a dried out though, so we don't get mold. Yeah, we got to figure out what's going on and get the leak to stop.
Speaker 4: And so these guys are gonna handle that for We're gonna get rid of these old roofers for not. I mean, you just can't deal with them. Just I want you to start ghosting him. At this point, I'm gonna send over can you get me that contract in a pdf? I mean i understand you just took pictures of it with your phone, but there's no way you have a PDF available or do you.
Speaker 16: I may be able to talk if you can get that.
Speaker 4: The only reason I say that is I want to send it over to our attorney, and I don't know how clear.
Speaker 5: It is just with those pictures. We're going to do that anyhow.
Speaker 4: In fact, Suzanne, I'll send it to you if you'd get it over to Brad O'Brien. Let's have an eyeball it. I'm going to put you on hold. We're gonna get all your information, Kelly is Mark. You're going to contact her after the show, and we're going to figure out a game plan to move on. We're going to get the attorney involved though Vernat and get some legal advice on what to do if this other company uh wants to start doing something. But guys, I mean, if you look at the contract, can you shed any information?
Speaker 17: Matt?
Speaker 20: Yeah, I mean Matt and I both can look at the contract and give us So okay, let's do that.
Speaker 4: Let's do that. So let's get her on hold. We'll free up line one. Kelly, make sure we have all our information. Mark's going to reach out to her. These two are going to eyeball the contract in the next few minutes, and we're also going to send it over to our attorney, our bratt O'Brien.
Speaker 5: So let let's vernot. You're in good hands.
Speaker 4: Hold tight three oh three seven one three eight two five five Land you've been holding for a while. And Joseph, I did see your bank statement, so I'm going to get back to you in a minute. I know you're facing a viction tomorrow. Len, what's going on with you?
Speaker 23: Okay?
Speaker 12: I had my driveway resurfaced, and when they first finished it, it looked pretty good. But after a day or so, when it dried it up, it started crumbling and looking bad.
Speaker 4: Hey, n tell me the procedure, then, hold on, help me out here. Tell me the procedure they did. Was it so you had the driveway done? Was it spaulding? What? What? What was the initial problem you were trying to get rid of or it was just old and fading or what.
Speaker 12: It was? Okay, and you know, and looking bad, And these.
Speaker 4: Guys came out, and what was their idea of fixing it? Did they sand it down then try to put a fresh layer of concrete?
Speaker 5: What did they do.
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 12: They pressure was shit? Uh, you know, and I didn't expect it to look like brand new.
Speaker 4: I wait a minue, Hold on a second. Is that all they did was pressure wash it?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 5: And it started shipping away.
Speaker 12: Yeah. Now a lot of it is is okay, but there's spots in it that's crumbling away.
Speaker 4: Mark, Mark, you do a lot. Hold on a second, Len, Mark, you do a lot of work. You've hired a lot of concrete companies in your day, I know it. So what what would you do? Forget about his circumstance. I'm saying, if you took a powerasher to cement someone's patio and it started having pieces getting removed, how would you possibly fix that?
Speaker 20: Well? I mean you there are getting some better and better products out there to patch concrete. Yes, so yeah, I mean but if it's crumbling, why you're power washing? Maybe stop power washing? I know, I just Stoplen. Could you send us a picture of what it looks like right now?
Speaker 12: You know, I'll tell you what. Yeah, I'm maybe one years old. Oh okay, and I'm not real good on the fair enough and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So did you call back this did you call back this guy that powerwashed it.
Speaker 5: And who was it, by the way, don't tell me it was like a neighbor kid. Who was it?
Speaker 12: Oh no, it's uh. You want the name of the company.
Speaker 4: Hell, yeah, I do.
Speaker 12: Okay, it's mile high concrete and landscaping.
Speaker 4: And did they end up? So when it started chipping and chunking, did they continue or did they stop? As best as you know.
Speaker 12: It did it didn't chip only when they was pressure was washing it. It's just now that it's done, and we had it done on six six.
Speaker 4: No, wait a minute, lenn, So just to clarify, they did it. Then a few days later it started crumbling. Yeah, how does that happen? Gentlemen?
Speaker 5: That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 20: It sounds like it sounds like they put something on top.
Speaker 4: They didn't.
Speaker 5: Did they put anything on top of it?
Speaker 12: Yeah? It's ah. They called it a stealer at a concrete at eascive sealer.
Speaker 20: Right, And if you don't pro.
Speaker 12: Concrete or something like that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this sounds horrible. What area town are you in.
Speaker 12: I'm an Aurora.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not I'm trying to think who I could send out there to eyeball it. What are these guys say when you call him now, you can't get a.
Speaker 12: Hold of them. He doesn't doesn't return any what's his name. What's his name, Josh McMillan, Josh.
Speaker 4: McMillan, And apparently he's the owner of I want to get this right, Mile High Concrete and Landscaping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you have Josh's phone number?
Speaker 12: I've got a couple of different phones.
Speaker 4: Right, here's what I want you to do. I'm going to put you on hold. You're going to give those to Kelly. I would like to reach out and see if they're willing to do anything. I want to give them the opportunity first to figure out if they're going to handle their own problem. Now, once again, I'm not even quite sure. And this is truly Mark Schamansky. This is really where I would like your advice. If this happened to you. Guys, You're out there powerwashing something, this exact thing, and it starts crumbling, or you put the epoxy down or whatever this coating is they're putting down, and a few days later it starts doing this. Did they do one? First question, based just purely on what we know on this call, and then did they do anything wrong?
Speaker 20: Well, there's a good chance. Okay, they powerwashed it. Was it dry before you start putting something on, because if it's not dry, moisture is going to start coming up and it's going to pop whatever you put on top.
Speaker 4: I got it. So if he laid the cover down overwent cement, that could have caused the crumbling, right, I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 20: And the other thing is is it thick enough profile that it can actually hold on? Because you know, you can't put a real thin layer of concrete. It's just going to come up.
Speaker 4: You basically got to follow whatever instructions it comes with, correct, Okay. So that's what we've got to determine, yes, okay. And that's the only reason. I mean really, the moisture is the only reason you can think of that it would crack days later?
Speaker 20: Well yeah, I mean, wist just trying to come up and it can.
Speaker 5: Right, It's trapped in between a hard.
Speaker 20: Surface, right, and it's not going to let it here?
Speaker 4: Sure what's going to crack? What's under it? Because it's older and more brittle.
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, All right, len hold tight. I want you to give Kelly the phone number to this Josh McMillan. We're going to try to reach out, see if you'll come on for a comment, try to get something from him. So hold tight, you hold tight, man, I want to help you out. Eighty one years old paid for this looks like a bad job. I want to help this guy out, and that is what this show's about.
Speaker 14: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 15: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 14: Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: All right, three oh three seven one three eight two five five. I looked over and saw my my gorgeous wife is wearing a mushroom shirt.
Speaker 5: Not sure what tam means.
Speaker 4: It's from Target mark it was seven.
Speaker 5: Bucks, so it's not the magic mushrooms we hear about.
Speaker 24: It's just like if you you know, just different mushrooms hunting.
Speaker 5: For fair enough?
Speaker 4: Hey, Kelly, did we happen to try to get the contractor that went out and was attempting to fix Lens driveway kind of resurface it from Mile High Concrete and Landscaping. Josh McMillan, Kelly, Kelly, please leave a mess then. I don't know what quick to say about that. Suzanne, would you run in there and try to call them for me? Be a peach three oh three seven one three A two five five. Okay, we're gonna lend just hold tight. I want to try to call get them on. We're going to try to find someone. Oh, I know who could go out and look, Suzanne, you know who could do that is Bob. Let's get Bob l em landscaping. He is always great at going out and looking at jobs. He does concrete. Maybe he can fix it. He can also let us know how bad this job was. But I do want to try to reach out to this contractor first hear his side. Uh this, Josh McMillan, I do want to hear his side. I don't want to. I don't want to like a bust a vein over this right now, but I do want to see what this guy, if he's willing to come on the air, why he's ghosting Lend Lend. By the way, when you say he's ghosting you, how long has it been. When's the last message you left with them?
Speaker 12: Well, proye, the last time I talked to him was back about sixty sixth of this year, six.
Speaker 4: Six And when is the first time it started getting real bad and you reached out?
Speaker 12: That's when he did the job. Uh, he called and asked me to give the final payment to one of the fellas that was there doing the job. He never did come back and look at the job once he did it.
Speaker 4: And then you called a few days later, and he's yet to return your phone call.
Speaker 12: I've called him several times and ask him, you know, to uh, just let me know what.
Speaker 4: I got you. I got you.
Speaker 5: We're trying to call you know what.
Speaker 4: It would be nice at least if these contractors and in my opinion, this guy, well, okay, I'll be honest, I think he sucks right now. The main reason I think he sucks is, according to Lenny, can't even return a call. I much rather someone say hey, look it's an old driveway. We tried to fix it. You know, give him something. But to simply ghost them, never communicate, never come look at the finished job is absolutely crazy. I mean, how bad can customer service be? It really is nuts. I do have one line opened, by the way, three zho three seven one three eight two five five. Now I'm gonna go back to Joseph. Joseph, I looked at your banking information. It's a bad job.
Speaker 10: Effort to infiltrate President.
Speaker 4: I got the guys listening to something there. Joseph. I'm gonna try you again in a second, but I'm gonna recap real quick. Joseph called in yesterday. He's getting evicted tomorrow. He got basically bamboozled out of thirty eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: According to him, he did withdraw it from the bank.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if this statement is one hundred percent real, but I'm starting to think he did withdraw a lot.
Speaker 5: Of money from the bank.
Speaker 4: It was ten thousand, ten thousand, ten thousand, then eight thousand something, which was the remainder of his bank account at that time. He hasn't paid his mortgage for three months, he doesn't have a job.
Speaker 5: He's going to have the sheriff there tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I think, I just I we can.
Speaker 5: Try to pull him up later.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to help him now he's sitting there listening to a Trump rally or something.
Speaker 5: Jose, What is going on with you? Jose?
Speaker 23: So I had.
Speaker 25: A hell damage road, couple of windows. I still haven't gotten anything from the insurance. They say they're still working on it. They're still investigating.
Speaker 5: What insurance company is it?
Speaker 25: American Family?
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not going to say anything about American Family because I've never used him. But I'm going to ask Matt, who deals with insurance companies all the time. Let's say one to ten, who's the best? Being number ten in your brain the easiest to deal with.
Speaker 7: Amika and Acuity are the best.
Speaker 4: They're the best.
Speaker 11: So let's job jub is great, but that's a million dollars homes and beyond got it.
Speaker 4: So let's say there's your up, rachelon what's the lower piece of crap insurance you got to do with? Generally?
Speaker 7: American Family?
Speaker 5: American Family? Oh man, that sucks now, well.
Speaker 25: My problem is that it got the siding in the front of the house and the roof. There's not anything about the roof, just the sighting. My contractor says, I have interstate. He says, the sighting is not available anymore. So he said that basically they have to pay to reside the whole house. American family tell me, I know that they're only going to pay for the front of the house.
Speaker 4: Jose, you need a public adjuster. I don't care what anybody says out there listening. I'm going to tell you what Matt does for a living. It is exactly what you need right now. And I'm going to tell you something else. When you mentioned those windows. I found something out about windows. It's kind of remarkable. They don't have to break. You can get hit with hail on them, and they can go around that seam. And if it's a dual pain, triple pain, that window is ruined. I mean, guys, is that not correct?
Speaker 7: That's true?
Speaker 11: And then you know, if the of the window is dented, Yeah, then that window goes.
Speaker 7: If the you know, like you said, if it's been.
Speaker 11: Compromised between the panes and it's holding moisture, that's going to new window.
Speaker 7: Now, some windows have just a replaceable beating.
Speaker 4: That's different.
Speaker 7: That's different.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 4: Here's the bottom line, Jose, they're a roofer. I've heard of Interstate Roofing. I think they're one of the largest roofers in the country. I had an issue with them years ago, but they never did any work. It wasn't what the quality of work. I didn't like their tactics, their delay stuff was bad, but I got out of the contract. But we don't get a lot of complaints on Interstate. We just simply don't. You probably already signed a contract with them, you're gonna end up using them. What Matt would do is come out and find in source the other damage. Now Matt in Mark chime in here too. If his contract says they're going to do every bit of the scope of work there, and then a public adjuster gets involved, how does that work? Because they might claim they might claim that they get that ten percent an overhead and profit, for example, because they were there first. But the problem is there's no movement from the insurance company. They don't know what to do. This poor guy has been sitting there for what four or five months with nothing.
Speaker 5: Done right, So I would say.
Speaker 11: You know, if if this Interstate Roofing can do windows and siding, they're probably locked in and doing the whole job. What I would do is talk with them, talk to their project manager and make sure that he understands if I step in, I got to be paid, you know.
Speaker 7: You know that's got to come out.
Speaker 11: Of the overend profit or directly from the homeowner or whatever.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 7: That looks like. It's just a conversation.
Speaker 9: I mean, I understand all that.
Speaker 25: Nothing has been the made issue. It's just that the insurance company saying that because the siding is not made anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, I swear to God, Listen, you just said you understand everything. No you don't, because what we just said was that's what Matt does. Matt gets involved. He becomes basically power of attorney for you. He goes to your insurance company and says, guys, why are you dragging your feet? We can't get it anymore. You got to pay for the entire house. And he makes him do it. He reads the language in the damn contract and holds your feet to the fire. Matt, is that not what your life goal is?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Absolutely? The issue with Colorado. Having said all that is it's not a matching state. But if we can prove through a system called I tell that it is absolutely not available, we can push for whole house replacement.
Speaker 4: That's what you need right now. Interstate Roofing is not going to be able to force your insurance company to pay for stuff that's not available anymore. You need someone like Matt. That's what he does for a living, Jose, I promise you. I'm just frustrated because I thought I was.
Speaker 5: Explaining that properly.
Speaker 4: Do you get it? That is literally what Matt does. He would call up talk to the GM or whoever, whoever you deal with it, Interstate Matt would have a conversation with and they together will figure out how to go forward and tackle this piece of crap insurance company that keeps putting you off.
Speaker 5: That's the whole gig man.
Speaker 25: Okay, yeah, that'll work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it. That's it. That's how it works. And I'm gonna put you hold on. We're gonna put you on hold. Kelly, get his information. Get it to Matt. Jose. I appreciate the call. You worked me up a little bit, but I hate insurance companies, honestly, God, I hate them. I'm going to tell everybody, including Jose, what Matt did for me. Okay, how many years ago was the roof four I don't know five about four h and what what did they offer me? At first?
Speaker 7: I think big old zero zero?
Speaker 4: They said, Mark, you don't have any damage. I'm looking around, neighbors getting the roof, other neighbors get in the roof.
Speaker 5: How much did you get me?
Speaker 4: Somewhere over seventy over seventy thousand dollars? These these these morons, these morons said I had no damage, Matt got involved, They get seventy thousand. Now when I had the other hal issue, what eight months ago, a year ago, whatever it's been. What did they tell me?
Speaker 7: Another zero?
Speaker 5: Another zero?
Speaker 4: Mark, Sorry, you don't have coverage for that. What did you get me?
Speaker 5: Where do you think it'll land?
Speaker 11: We're sitting at I think sixteen to twenty right now, but we're moving that into the appraisal process, so probably yeah, we could get it up to forty to fifty.
Speaker 4: Guys, I'm telling you, if you have homeowners insurance and doctor Joel, you have a home, you've probably dealt with bad claims insurance companies and everybody. Correct me. I mean, honestly, have you ever met an adjuster that comes out and adjusts up? I mean, really, just sudjusts up, walks around your house and says, oh, sir, you know, we're definitely gonna get your roof, but I want to point out some damage to your deck over here, or that tree, that brand new, beautiful apple tree you planted, it's destroyed. And then the cement that the hall was so big it chunked the cement over here. And then look at your siding and your paint and everything. Do you think any adjuster comes out and does that?
Speaker 6: Nope?
Speaker 4: None.
Speaker 7: You gotta have representation if you want that number to go.
Speaker 4: There is so many people right now, right now, with all the hell we had this year and even last year. Mark wasn't last year worse than this year in general? Guys, oh by far.
Speaker 20: That spring it just hit with storm after storm after storm. But prior to that was four years with no hell, no hell?
Speaker 5: Right, how long do people have?
Speaker 4: Guys in general, defile the claim one year, one year if you have not had your roof checked, your siding checked, or if you have a claim open right now, you cannot not call these guys. I don't care if you call Matt with Paragon or call Mark. These guys kind of work together. But what you need to do is have it checked. If it happened within the last year, you can have it checked.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 4: Now what ems if they do have a roof claim and the roof was done, they got their final check, Matt. But then like their neighbor comes over or a guy like you and says, hey, look those windows should have been replaced with that, or the siding should have been done, or at least we should have painted the house those kind of things. Can you reopen the same claim?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you can reopen a claim up to two years, usually depending on the policy language. But yeah, it's never quite closed until that time expires, till the statutes are all right. And so yeah, all the time I get people that the insurance company paid for the roof, But I go out and I say, look, they should.
Speaker 7: Have paid for your paint, your deck, your windows.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And that's why me and Mark Shamansky work together so well, because you know, he's got all these project managers that basically are my eyes and ears. If they're out the property, they feed me the data and then I go after the insurance company.
Speaker 4: Guys, I can't everybody listening out here, this is what this show is about.
Speaker 5: Education.
Speaker 4: That's why I wanted these guys in with the hail from last year in this year. If you haven't had it checked out, you got to get that claim in within a year. If you do have an open claim and all you're getting is a roof, I'm telling you they owe you a lot more. That's all I can say. They're never going to tell you. They're not going to tell you about the paint job. They're not going to tell you about the fence that got beat up by the ail. They're not going to tell you about the windows. They're not going to tell you. You gotta have someone out there that knows three oh three seven one three eight two five five.
Speaker 5: Make sure we get Jose's information.
Speaker 4: Then Rachel's got a problem with a mechanic len Hey Kelly, real quick, did we try to reach out to that contract or any luck there?
Speaker 21: All three numbers are disconnected.
Speaker 4: Crap, all three numbers. Can we get Bob with l em up? I want to ask him to at least go out there and figure out how to fix this this mess. I am so sick and tired of bad contractors. I mean, really, I just don't even know what to do. My tongue gets tied. I mean I wish I could cuss on the radio.
Speaker 14: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 15: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 14: Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Ripped up News. You need advice?
Speaker 20: Who you don't have?
Speaker 1: Run as fast.
Speaker 3: As we can.
Speaker 1: Shooter's gonna help. Come man, this is.
Speaker 3: The Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martinez.
Speaker 4: Welcome, my friends, Welcome to the show, the only show of is kind. We're here to solve problems, answer questions, say it with me, take complaints, try to make your life a little bit better. You've been ripped off, taken advantage of. We want to help you. I want to finish up with Joseph. Now, Rachel's got an issue with a mechanic. Len actually let me free. This line open by the way, you want to get through to the show, you can do it. I'll always let you know when a line's open. Right now, we do have one three oh three Martine, you know, three zero three Martino in studio with me. He just walked in the door. But Brian Burns with Compass Insurance. These are guys Suzanna and I have used forever times used forever doctor Joel Churnak. In fact, doctor Deel Turnak just did a procedure on Tom about two and a half months ago, and you can check out exactly what he had done at Denver Hairclinic dot com. But we kind of exposed that story today that you guys did that and Tom's starting to grow hair. I mean, simple as that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he spoke to me last week because he happy, he was surprised, and I'm surprised that he was surprised.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna tell you why, and hopefully he doesn't mind me saying this. Years ago, and I don't know how many years ago, but I would say maybe ten somewhere around twenty fifteen ish, he had a procedure done and it did nothing.
Speaker 6: Okay nothing, well.
Speaker 8: I know another concern that he had, and this is actually the benefit of our patients, is that our procedure, like I said, that first time, you're in and out in an hour an hour, Yeah, the.
Speaker 4: One he did years ago. I assure you it was not like that.
Speaker 8: No, nothing is as fast as what we're doing right now, because we just need to put those materials in the scalp and win.
Speaker 6: It starts.
Speaker 4: Same thing, doesn't matter, We're just the same.
Speaker 8: And on that point, you can.
Speaker 4: Amen starting to thin out. You can thicken up that hair, right, not just now.
Speaker 8: We get a lot of women that you know, in the eighties and nineties they plucked out all their eyebrows, and now they want their eyebrows back, and we do eyebrows, eyebrow hair translating and beard as well.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm sorry, I'm naive here.
Speaker 4: If you how do you not have I've never seen anybody where they naturally fall out.
Speaker 5: You're saying eyebrows can naturally fall out.
Speaker 6: She knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: So you know, cosmetically, what women did in the eighties and nineties was to pluck out their eyebrows to make them thin.
Speaker 5: And once you pluck them out, they don't come.
Speaker 8: Back time over time, they're gone.
Speaker 6: They're gone.
Speaker 8: So we have women call into us and say I lost my eyebrows of how to draw them in with, you know, makeup.
Speaker 4: And now they want them back and you can do that.
Speaker 6: We can do that.
Speaker 8: We do a hair transplant from the little hairs from the back of their head and it works, and it works just like any other hair trails, and it looks like eyebrows, and it looks like eyebrows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's amazing. Yeap, that really is amazing.
Speaker 8: So that's a whole other niche that we take care of.
Speaker 4: We're going to follow Tom's well from the procedure going forward. Every couple months, I want to start putting pictures up. Get with him, Let's make sure he's okay with it. That's probably a good idea Denverhairclinic dot com.
Speaker 6: Correct.
Speaker 4: I think that would be a great idea and people can see it. I want to ask you something. Then we're going to hop to the phones. I'm a little different than Tom. I believe in asking people in pricing. There's a lot of times we have advertisers in and you guys are all great people, everybody in here, but I really do like putting pencil to paper.
Speaker 5: We're talking about hair restoration.
Speaker 4: And you can be mad at me if you want, but give people an idea if they've got a bald spot. I don't even know how you look at it, like the size of a fist. I don't know whatever's average, if there is such a thing, How does that work?
Speaker 5: How much does it cost? Generally?
Speaker 4: I realize everybody can be a little different, but what well, let me.
Speaker 6: Put it this way.
Speaker 8: If you go to any clinic and do a hair transplant procedure, you're looking anywhere from twelve to sixteen to eighteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's why there's so many bald people walking around. Honestly, God, that's why I mean sixteen grand in order to take care of a bald spot. I mean, most people aren't going to do it right.
Speaker 8: So our procedure just the stem cell procedure for small balding areas and to replenish thinning hair sixty nine hundred.
Speaker 5: Sixty nine hundred doll in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if we do the.
Speaker 8: Full hair transplant like they do at other clinics, Yeah, we're charging fourteen thousand, but that also includes the system see hundred dollars stem cell procedure.
Speaker 4: So it's both where the other place. You're just getting that, just getting the transplant. And I want to say something, guys about doctor Joe. I'm going to bring up something else he does and I get calls about it, Oh my god, weekly weekly the weight loss drug.
Speaker 8: Right o zepic, some meglatide and sepetite.
Speaker 5: Those are the generics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and what you have done, you found a compounding pharmacy. They take the active ingredients in whichever one of those meds they create basically a drug for you and your clients, right ship it directly to you, and and ship it directly. You can actually do a zoom with you and get the prescription. But in other words, you don't even have to go in.
Speaker 8: No, no, most of our patients don't. And that's all over the country, all over the country. And that's their Denver Regenita of medicine. That's Denverregen dot.
Speaker 4: Com, Denverregen dot com. But listen to this, how much do you think? I don't know if any of you guys know how much that typically costs this new weight this weight loss drug.
Speaker 5: Does anybody know what?
Speaker 4: Like even insurances don't cover it typically unless it's for diabetic needs.
Speaker 5: They won't cover it for weight loss. That's still correct, right.
Speaker 8: I believe Monduro is a proof for weight loss.
Speaker 4: But you're still tolling no, no, not a proof for it. I'm saying, does the insurance cover it for weight loss?
Speaker 6: I believe Monturo does.
Speaker 8: That's incredible, But you're still you know, a huge out of pocket cost more than what you would pay with us anyway.
Speaker 5: And how much do you guys pay all in per month?
Speaker 4: So that includes the shots, the prescription, everything, everything.
Speaker 8: So for the sameglatide which is the same drug that's in ozembic YEP and willgovy which charts to seventy five a month, I don't know anybody.
Speaker 4: Else that's there is nobody two hundred and seventy five a month. And the reason I brought that up, you kind of were the first one in.
Speaker 5: Town to do this.
Speaker 4: You really were. I don't care what anybody says. I don't know if anybody else that was doing the real deal that works. We hear from people every single month, every single month that monthly they're losing fifteen to twenty pounds and they've been on it for four or five months, they've lost close to fifty pounds. It's incredible.
Speaker 8: And with us, we get you go have a real medical doctor who's gonna call you every month and follow up with you.
Speaker 6: I don't know any other clinic that does that.
Speaker 4: Two hundred and seventy five bucks a month. It's absolutely crazy. But once again, that's Denver Regen dot com. My purpose in bringing that up though, was the fact when you talk about Denverhairclinic dot com in your pricing, it is way better than what other people are doing and it's a better product.
Speaker 8: Well, we try to make things affordable for people, and we try and we get, you know, way more patients when we make it way more affordable.
Speaker 4: Well, that's it, because a lot of people are service they're fishing for two or three patients and way overcharging if you will, Yes, we're business model. Yeah that's not your model. Your model is let's get a bunch of clients and save them a ton of money, but more importantly, let's get them to lose that weight or get them feeling better about themselves and what's ever going on with their hair?
Speaker 8: And now I'll tell you because of that, with the weight loss drug and how much we provide a service for people. Most of our patients are now coming from referrals from patients that we've had.
Speaker 4: I love it all. Right, listen, Joseph, I looked at your account. I'm going to get people caught up real quick. Joseph told us he sent thirty eight thousand dollars to a scammer in cash yesterday. I didn't believe a damn word he was saying. He did send me a statement. I'm not going to say it looks perfect. It doesn't have the credit union name on it, it doesn't have a lot of stuff, but I don't think it was phonied up.
Speaker 5: Tell me how you got this statement.
Speaker 13: I went down to the bank this morning and got it.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing that makes sense to me. If you said you got it online or anything else, I'd say, no way.
Speaker 5: But I understand what they did.
Speaker 4: They actually took this date to that date and printed out all the activity in the account and then literally printed it out and handed it to you. Yes, man, it looks like well, I'll tell you. Everybody with the statement says, I can't put it up on our YouTube channel because your bank acount everything's on there. But it says, ten thousand on the fifth, ten thousand on the fifth, ten thousand on the sixth, eight thousand in change on the sixth. So in two days, in two days, this poor guy withdrew almost forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: And then what did you do with that money?
Speaker 13: I sent an EPs to the address they gave me. I didn't thought it was a JIT, so I didn't write down the tote number of the address.
Speaker 5: He didn't write down an address.
Speaker 4: This is where I'd love callers, input or YouTubers out there, honest to God. Now listen, Joseph, there's no doubt, or a very low doubt, you didn't pull out forty thousand in cash. I saw it, and I believe that's all. It's not phony Bologne. After you told me how you got it, I get it. So you definitely pulled it out. He's saying, he grabbed that money, he wrapped it in tinfoil, he put it in an envelope, he addressed it, but he never wrote down the address, so he doesn't even know where he sent it. And he said, and he sent it to someone that was investigating him for child porn, and.
Speaker 13: They said they were investigating the account it wasn't.
Speaker 4: Me, Okay. They were investigating activity on his account that they were relating to child porn.
Speaker 13: Right, yes, yes, And.
Speaker 4: They told him after the investigation is over, after the investigation is over, they were gonna send you back the cash that you wrapped in tinfoil and sent right.
Speaker 13: Yes, okay.
Speaker 4: Now I've got to ask everybody in this room. Susanne, I'm going to ask you first. I do believe the guy's getting evicted tomorrow. And I do know he withdrew long as that's his account and it appears to be his name on it. He sent us his driver's license as well, so the driver's license it looks legit.
Speaker 5: He withdrew forty.
Speaker 4: Do you think he wrapped it in tinfoil and sent it to somebody, not even writing down the address, thinking he was going to get it back.
Speaker 9: Extremely hard to believe, Mark.
Speaker 4: It really is true. But Joseph, hold on, I just want opinions on this, Joel, I got to ask you man, seriously, you just heard the story. If you've got a question to ask him, ask him. But that's what what do you make of this?
Speaker 6: I've never heard anything like that before.
Speaker 4: Do you think someone could do that? I don't. It's hard.
Speaker 5: It's really hard to suck down. Mark Schamansky.
Speaker 4: It's just so.
Speaker 6: It's weird.
Speaker 20: I mean, just why would somebody want your money wrapped in tinfoil? And why would you mail off cash?
Speaker 5: I think that's what you're up against.
Speaker 4: Joseph. For the life of us, no one here let me ask this dragon. You've never not given me a straight answer. What do you make of this whole story? Did you hear it yesterday as well? For most of it?
Speaker 25: Yes, it's just so freakishly unbelievable that I'm sorry, Joseph, but that you believed it.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry too. I'm going to be homeless tomorrow.
Speaker 5: It's amazing he sent us the apartment address.
Speaker 4: Matt.
Speaker 11: What do you think, man, Well, the only thing that I can see is that these scammers were so good at scare tactic and so convincing.
Speaker 7: I mean, from my chair, that's hard to blow.
Speaker 4: That's what you're saying.
Speaker 11: And he just got okie doked and there's no way to get it back. And if this was all your money, you know, you said you were retired, you know gosh, Brian, Yeah, you hear.
Speaker 24: Stories like this and you always think how could you possibly believe that it's it's somebody that is legitimate that would ask for cash?
Speaker 4: Do you think it happened?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 24: It is hard to believe that someone would do that. Yeah, it's hard to believe that anybody would fall from that.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 4: And then, Kelly, I do want your input. What do you think?
Speaker 21: I'm always very sorry whenever somebody gets scammed, and unfortunately, I think in this case, it's a very unfortunate.
Speaker 5: Do you think he's so?
Speaker 4: Do you think he wrapped up thirty eight thousand dollars in tenfoil, put it in an envelope, send it to someone and never wrote the address down and thought he was going to get it back at some point during an investigation into someone that was doing something in his bank account with child pornography.
Speaker 21: Well, when you're threatened with child porn charges, sometimes you might do something a little extreme.
Speaker 4: And I got a whole Okay, I appreciate it. I got a whole other thought on that, and I kind of brought that up. And I'm gonna ask you straight out, Joseph, if you didn't do anything like that, why would why would you withdraw thirty eight thousand and send it?
Speaker 13: Because they asked me to. They said I was the camera was being investigated, so he did.
Speaker 4: All right, hold tight, we're going to wrap this up after that. I'd like to know what to do for this guy. Here's the other problem. He needs fifty four hundred by tomorrow and he doesn't have a job. So I'm like, let's just say I wave my magic wand and give him fifty four hundred. He's in this same position next. Hey, he's been in this position for three four months now. I have no idea how he's going to get out of this position. That's probably the biggest part. Honestly, he's probably falling off the cliff. Hold on, we've got Rachel coming up. She's got an issue with a mechanic.
Speaker 15: Matt.
Speaker 4: You got kudos online four from Dale. I want to see what that's all about. And then back to Len on that concrete issue. We can't get in touch with him. Oh, we do have Bob from l em Hold tight. We got her expert up. We got a lot going on.
Speaker 14: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel roofing dot com.
Speaker 15: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 14: Time for an insurance check up free no obligation in comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out Now three o three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 15: Paul the water Man.
Speaker 4: Why am I talking about him? Because if you want absolutely the best water systems for the least amount of money, that's why I'm talking about him. He came out and put a softener in our house. Suzanne loves it. I mean, honestly, tell people, why do you like it? I never think to ask you that gives me better hair? Mark, it gives her better hair. And anybody that's married or has got a live in girlfriend, and when they have better hair, you have a better life. I don't know how else to put it, but the softener really gives her better hair. And it's absolutely amazing. The water feels different, it tastes good. I love everything about it. But if you want the best water systems out there, whether it's filtration or softeners, they've got the best prices. In fact, ours cost probably half what the other guy's charge, and they'll do the same for you. I mean, that's how Paul works. He's an honest, straight shooter. He's an actual license plumber. He knows what he's talking about. Check him out right now, give him a call. If you've been putting it off waterpros dot net, they'll come out to a free sample for you. They'll do free water testing, they'll give you a free quote. They're not high pressure waterpros dot net. That's waterpros dot net. Now we have got a ton going on. I'm gonna pull up Bob. Bob's on a refer list at referral list dot com. By the way, three oh three Martino. That number works on and off the air. I try to throw that in in every hour. We got lines full now, but I'll let you know. But if you call us after the show, or have a neighbor that has a problem where you run into somebody and you're hearing a bad story, you know, while you're at the grocery store or whatever, give that number out three oh three Martino. We monitor that twenty four to seven. You can leave a message. If we don't pick up and we can try to help you. We live and breathe help. But Bob's on a refer list at referral list dot com. Bob, I'm gonna hit you up for a favor. Like usual, I'm gonna give you the nutshell version of what happened to Lenn came out because his driveway it was spaulding. It looked like crap. They came out, they sold him some kind of re resurfacing, and it looks like.
Speaker 13: They well hold on.
Speaker 4: They power washed it, and then after they power washed it, they put a ceiling on a ceiling on it. What Mark Schamansky, who's in studio with me with Genesis Total Exteriors, thinks what happened is they didn't let it dry after power washing. They put that coating on there, and then the water, the moisture I had nowhere to escape, so it started crumbling this cement. And now he's got crumbling cement. And these guys every phone number we have tried, by the way, Len, real quick, every phone number Len you gave us is now disconnected. Is that correct, Kelly correct? So these these guys are fly by night, they're gone. They're simply not around I'd love to find them, and if you do, i'd call them out. But I mean they're gone on. So what I would like is, Bob, can you go out there look at what's going on and give him some ideas on how to fix it properly.
Speaker 23: Well, yeah, let me tell them, Mark, I know exactly what they did. This happened three times this year. What they do is they put.
Speaker 15: This painting coating on it.
Speaker 23: There is no ceiler you can put to fix that. And if they did anything besides that, they were to put a they were putting over overlays don't work, and I know they didn't do that because it wouldn't crumble that quick. So they'll probably put those paintings and that would help fill it in. And then yeah, you're you're you're probably the worst part of it. But they couldn't even put the coating down if it was too wet.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was too wet. But let me tell you, I left a pig. I left an important part out. I think, Bob, Hey, Len, you said it looked pretty good for how many days?
Speaker 12: Right? So I don't know exactly what the pro or something like that.
Speaker 4: Pro sem I know what hey, Bob, can you go out there and evaluate the situ. Call back in and let's get some ideas.
Speaker 23: Number, give him my number, have him call me and I'll where's you live at Aurora? Yeah, just call and I'll go out to look at it. I already know the answer I might give him, but I'll be glad to go look out.
Speaker 4: I'd appreciate that.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Bob. That's Bob with l em Landscaping. You can call Bobby does Cement of course Landscaping retaining Walls. You get the idea three oh three, five six four ninety one oh four or on a referral list at referral list dot com. Now lend real quick. What I want to tell you is give him a call, have him come out. He'll give you a bid. And if we can somehow get these guys, if you can point out where to look for him, I mean, I'll send someone out to go confront him and ask them why they're not answering the phone. But every number you gave us has been disconnected.
Speaker 12: Yep.
Speaker 4: That sucks, It really sucks. But Len, let's let's see if we can't get you fixed up. Man, let us know what Bob says, when he gets out there, and I'm going to put you on hold, and Kelly's going to give you his number to call him right now. Okay, all right, thanks Bob, all right, I'm sorry, thanks Lenn. Okay, three oh three seven one three eight two five five. We'll have one line open in a second. Dale has kudos, kudos for Matt at Paragon. Then I got to take a break, Dale. What did Matt do for you?
Speaker 2: Hey, Mark, can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Okay, I got you, Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm driving so hopefully there's not too much road noise. But yeah, I've been listening to you and Tom for years, and I've heard you guys talked about Matt at Paragon and finally had a need for him. We had an insurance claim on that last big hailstorm last year, and just like you were.
Speaker 4: Saying, Hey, hold on, hold on, I got to tease this. Hold on, Dale, let me ask you one question. Then I got to take a break. Dragon's ready to kill me. But let me ask you this. What was the initial amount your insurance company offered you?
Speaker 2: About forty thousand?
Speaker 4: Hold on? That's all I want. I wanted to know. I put them on hold. Three oh three Martino.
Speaker 14: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content than time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. Comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: All right, say you want a new bathroom and you want to remodel. Check this out the guys at renew Home Innovations. This is still the end of the month.
Speaker 5: It's not much longer.
Speaker 4: Fifty percent off installation, labor payments as low as one hundred dollars a month for that new show. Think of that. One hundred bucks a month, seventy two months, no interest, no interest. It's amazing. They got huge inventory. They can do rapid installations. Maybe you got people coming to town. But if you want that free look right now, they'll come out to tell exactly how much you're looking at they'll give you an estimate right there on the spot. They're great people. They're on a referral list at referral list dot com. Renew home Innovations dot com. Call before the end of the month. Though, that's a real deal. Fifty percent off installation, labor and really a new bathroom for less than a hundred bucks. What do they say, a cup of coffee a day. Well, that's a heck of a lot less than Starbucks every day. Renew home Innovations dot com. Now, man, we have got just a ton going on here. Oh, we got to finish up with Dale. Dale called in to give Matt with Paragon Services. Matt's in studio with me. Same with Mark Schamansky. We got Brian with Compass Insurance. We got doctor Joel with us. We've got a packed house today. So here's the bottom line. This guy called in because he uses Matt. Matt's a public adjuster. When you have a claim with your insurance call company, they have their own adjuster. Matt becomes your adjuster and fights for you. So Dale, you told me that your insurance company first offered you roughly forty thousand dollars. You've listened to the show for years, and you have heard me say every good thing you can imagine about Matt. In a circumstance like you were in, I assumed you reached out to Matt after they said forty grand I did? And what kind of damage did you have? Was it a hailstorm?
Speaker 23: It was?
Speaker 2: It was a hailstorm. I was it May of last year?
Speaker 15: Matt?
Speaker 4: Or I'm sorry? Yeah, Matt? Do you remember Dale? Is this that you need a last name on?
Speaker 7: No? I know Dale?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you do know him?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 4: Absolutely Dale? How much? I'm not going to let Matt say it, but the initial forty thousand the insurance company wanted to give you for the hell damage? How much did it end up being when everything was done?
Speaker 2: I believe it ended up at a little over one hundred and twenty thousand dollar three times?
Speaker 18: Matt?
Speaker 4: Is that right? I mean, do you recall that's about right now? Now, here's what I want people to understand. And I can sit here and say this a million times. Insurance companies don't adjust up. They had an adjuster go out there, and their adjuster saw forty thousand dollarsand damage. He hired Matt to be his adjuster and Matt saw one hundred and twenty thousand dollars in damage. Now, isn't that mind boggling? If it's not done on purpose, Matt, what is it done by? I mean, really think about that. You know, if you said forty five thousand, anybody could argue some supplemental claims. But when you go from forty thousand dollars to one hundred and twenty, if you recall what's going on here or this particular client, I would like to know how you got it from forty to one hundred and twenty as quick as you can say it.
Speaker 7: It was a lot of different stuff.
Speaker 11: Some of it was personal property, some of it he had detached structures that weren't addressed. You know, these are it's a log home and a log out building, very nice property. Typically with these they just go out and say, yeah, we see roof damage here, you go and walk away.
Speaker 4: And most people and most people have no idea to engage with a public adjuster.
Speaker 7: Right right.
Speaker 11: So it was just a matter of getting all of the exterior stuff accounted for, all on the elevations of the home. And you know, like I said, some of the personal property, a lot of tarks got damaged.
Speaker 4: Dale when they came out and said forty thousand dollars and looked at it. Did they talk about your outbuildings, did they talk about your personal property?
Speaker 5: Or they just said this is how much damage you have?
Speaker 2: They just said the roof is the only damage there is on this property.
Speaker 4: Forty two, one hundred and twenty thousand Dale. I appreciate you calling in and I'm sure Matt does. I mean he's a walk out. Thank you, Daryle appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Matt. I appreciate everything you did for us.
Speaker 23: Keep up the good work.
Speaker 2: Mark.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks man, I love that. Guys.
Speaker 4: I can't do it, Brian, I want to get you on real quick. Brian burns. Compass insurance. Let me tell you what Compass does. They shot my insurance every year, every year. My automotive. They shout my homeowners, they shot my RV, they shopped my motorcycle, they shot my kids renters policy, My god, is that all of them? Or do you shop more for me? Oh my trailer umbrella? Did you say umbrella? Oh no, I didn't say umbrella. They shot my umbrella with what thirty companies?
Speaker 24: Yeah, in the current market, less than that but yeah, you're probably closer to ten to twelve in today.
Speaker 4: Elaborate on that. What you mean is there's a lot of companies that decided not to write homeowners or anything in Colorado.
Speaker 24: Yeah, a lot of companies have gone on pause in Colorado and in some other states too, but specifically Colorado where they don't want new business. They've said no new business at all. So it's as hard of a market is there a term as I've ever I've been doing this for thirty years, I've never seen it like this.
Speaker 5: This is all they're losing money.
Speaker 24: Yeah, yeah, I mean, and I look at my own accounts, different companies that I have books of business with, and I can think of one that this year we're running a three to ninety, which means for every dollar they collect, they're paying out three dollars and ninety cents.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 23: You know.
Speaker 24: Yeah, these relationships with these these and we're not alone.
Speaker 4: But that's why that's why coverage in general is changing as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: I mean, it wasn't that long ago where no one ever heard of a percentage of your main dwelling would be your deductible or or an ACV account for a roof.
Speaker 5: I mean, really.
Speaker 4: They're they're fairly new, or they might not be new, but now they're more common than anything. Well, now they're not even a choice.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 24: That's that's all there is out there. I mean, there's a couple carriers they're still off right, But and that was my point even talk you know here here in Matt talk as well. It's there are companies that pay better than others. I'm not crazy to think that. Yeah, but when you're getting quotes out to customers, a lot of times they don't want to pay the higher expense to be with one of those carriers.
Speaker 4: Because Chubb, Chubb probably gives no problems, but I mean that's a certain client.
Speaker 24: Tele Yeah right, I've got a company that I just they pay better than anybody I see. I don't know if you deal with them ever, But Acuity is a company, Matt said, Acuity, Acuity.
Speaker 4: He said the worst he deals with is American family. An American family. Aren't they their own?
Speaker 24: I mean, yeah, they're a captive, so I don't deal with them. But like, Acuity doesn't even take out depreciation half the time, So most carriers will depreciate and then it's called recoverable depreciation.
Speaker 4: I get it, but you're paying for that, but your your premiums are higher.
Speaker 24: But you know, and I understand people are already paying a fortune. They're like, I don't care, I want something cheaper at the claim time they don't.
Speaker 4: But that's why I always say that, that's why guys like you a Compass are so important because you don't just shop one company. Something I learned from you when our kids. You know, Miles is twenty four now, when he turns sixteen, I called you up and you had us with I don't know if it was Progressive SAFECode, who knows it at the time, but we had our auto with somebody. But when we started putting young drivers on, you said, whoa, whoa whoa Progressive is going to be way too high or whatever it was. And you reshop companies that specialized in young drivers. So all of a sudden, you saved this a fortune. Just like that. The other thing we've done with them guys and you guys are business people. He can go out there and shop all the business policies right here. We had employees here for a while years ago on TSN, and we had worker Pinnacle. Yep. We had Pinnacle when I had my good years in computer stores. Honest to god, I thought the only thing you could buy was Pinnacle. I mean really I did. And with my industry codes, especially in the automotive, the rates were probably better with Pinnacle than anybody else. But we switched from Pinnacle here TSN Troubleshooter Network and went with I think it was hard for wasn't it Hartford? Yeah? It was. It was like fifty percent cheaper. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know that was a thing man.
Speaker 4: But it really depends, once again, what classification the business is in.
Speaker 24: He knows who to shop for that class Yep. This circumstance change the companies that we would recommend change.
Speaker 4: Sure Compass Insurance. Go to Compass insurance dot com. If you have your deck page, you send it over there. They're going to shop everybody when that renewal comes, even if it's tied in with your mortgage. Listen, you can switch that. That's not up to your insurance company. And then people out there that don't realize they're underinsured right now, those are the ones I feel bad for. How many people Brian in the Boulder fire. The Boulder County fire. How many the percentage of people were underinsured?
Speaker 5: Listen to this.
Speaker 24: It was ninety ninety two percent of all people.
Speaker 6: Is what that was?
Speaker 4: Fund number insured? They lost their ass Rachel Troy, heyeseuss, hang tight, you're next. Look we've got a ton going on next hour. Listen, Rachel Troy Hey, sues Leah. I really appreciate you guys holding on. I promise we'll get to you. We'll try to solve your problems, and we've got a lot.
Speaker 5: More to come. Simple as ad.
Speaker 4: Don't forget Frank Duran, the real estate man, the best guy out there. He saved us our fortune.
Speaker 5: He made his money on our house.
Speaker 4: If you want the best out there, check out Frank Duran homes dot com. We'll be back in a second.
Speaker 14: Go with a sure thing Denver's best rufer Excel roofing dot com.
Speaker 4: You don't pay a.
Speaker 15: Cent until you're contenth.
Speaker 14: Please time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three O three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot Com to list your home with Remax Alliance. Three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Ripped off, so you don't help, come running as fast as we can. Shooter's gonna help, coming man.
Speaker 5: This is the Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 4: No Tom Martinez, Welcome my friends to the only show of is camera here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints. My goal, our goal in life is to make your life better. If you have been ripped off, if you have been taken advantage of, if you want to expose a bad guy and help other people, this is the show for you. Over three hundred million dollars in cash, merchandise, exchanges and refunds directly due to this show. Three h three Martino. That number works all the time. Please write it down. Tell your neighbors. Maybe you're in the grocery store. He's dropping. Someone got ripped off by a room for Tell him three oh three Martino. Tap him on the shoulder, say three oh three Martino. Tell him help At Troubleshooter dot com. We like helping people. That's what we do. Now. We got a lot cooking Doctor Joel Cherdak and I promise I'm gonna go to the calls. I do have a question for you though. It's kind of funny the weight loss drug. And I don't know what this means. They said, doesn't one drug work a lot better than the other? Which one does he use? Maybe you can shed light on that.
Speaker 8: I think what they're probably referring to is sameglotide versus terzeppatite. So sameglotite is what's in ozempic and uh wa goovi and trezeppatite is what's in manduro do.
Speaker 5: They all work the same way for weight loss.
Speaker 8: They're all in the same class of drugs. GLP one is what they're called. Uh The tur zeppetite does seem to be a little bit more effective, particularly for people who the samegotite's not working for It seems to have less side effects for people that have side effects with cemeglotide. It's a little bit, you know, I would say maybe a cleaner drug. They both work, you know, they both work great. The trezepetide. We have a lot of patients that have moved have moved off cemeglotide on tser's appetide.
Speaker 6: It's just it.
Speaker 8: It is a little bit of a higher quality drug. It's also more expensive.
Speaker 5: How much more so?
Speaker 4: I know, like so megutide, you guys charge two hundred and seventy five bucks a month. That includes the initial visit, whether it's by zoom in person, however, the doctor's visit their prescription. Then you ship them the injections.
Speaker 6: Each week monthly.
Speaker 5: They get the monthly and they take them weekly.
Speaker 6: They take it weekly.
Speaker 4: So they're all in for two hundred and seventy five bucks a month.
Speaker 8: Right, we make two months at the front, but then it's to seventy five.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter, it's still to seventy five month.
Speaker 5: Yeah, think about that. It's like the car wash. I've always done the math.
Speaker 4: We have the all you can eat car wash. Yeah, you basically you pay thirty bucks one time, or you pay thirty five bucks and you can go through every single day. I mean, it's crazy. Two hundred seventy five bucks for this. Now, how much more is that other drug? And what's it called again, it's hepatize called tur zepetide, and that's for seventy five a month, for seventy five So it does cost more, but other people have that for how much a month? Two thousand?
Speaker 8: I mean it's it's at least fifty percent less than the brand name drugs.
Speaker 4: And anybody out there correct. And you guys have your own pharmacy, they compound it.
Speaker 5: You do everything.
Speaker 8: We work with with us with like three different compounding pharmacies. So depending on where the order's coming from, where we needed to fill it from, and timing, we decide which compounding pharmacy to use.
Speaker 6: But all of their products are.
Speaker 5: Now I want to get a little weird here.
Speaker 4: Who wouldn't you prescribe it to Let's say you have a consultation with someone and they walk in and they want to lose weight, and they're one hundred and thirty pounds five six, I mean, you're not going to prescribe it.
Speaker 8: No, if their BMI is to the point where they're underweight, then that would be a red flag.
Speaker 5: That was that was my question.
Speaker 4: So there is what is generally the criteria of people responding to what you guys are doing. In other words, are they fifty pounds overweight, ten pounds overweight, or just a hodge podge?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 8: You know, we get people anywhere from wanting to lose you know, five to ten pounds over the course of a month or two to people that are one hundred, you know, one hundred or more pounds overweight.
Speaker 4: What's your biggest success story in the past year. I'm talking weight like a guy that was four hundred now he's three hundred.
Speaker 8: We have a number of patients that have lost thirty to forty percent of their weight. Thirty to forty percent, yes, and so it's better to describe it that way. Of course, it is because that you know, that encompasses our entire.
Speaker 5: Patients the third of a person man, right, you know.
Speaker 8: And once people reach their vehicles, we're not pushing them to continue like they can they can stop it. We don't lock them into a year program. They can stop at any times.
Speaker 4: They do continue with good habits, diet, exercise, they would keep it off right, right, And we have a lot of people struggle with that part too, right.
Speaker 8: And we have a number of patients that they're they're with us for a few months and then they're not people.
Speaker 5: If people reach out to you right now, Denver reach in dot com, they go.
Speaker 4: To the way say call up.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So when they talk to you, they can ask whatever questions there's no cost to that. No, you guys will explain the whole plan, what it'll do, what to expect, everything, right.
Speaker 8: They'll speak with Ty who's our patient coordinator. He will answer every question they have. If they fill out their paperwork, they decide that it's good for them, then our medical doctor will review it.
Speaker 6: Our medical doctor.
Speaker 8: Will reach out to them and speak to them personally and answer questions as well.
Speaker 4: I just thought of something, now, this has nothing to do with Suzanne and Suzanne's underweight. I was thinking if a husband or a boyfriend got this for their significant other girlfriend, would that be a good or bad thing? That's what I say. I immediately thought that would be a bad thing.
Speaker 23: Right.
Speaker 6: The youngest you'll treat, you do that.
Speaker 20: What's the youngest you treat?
Speaker 22: Will you treat a teenager whose parents are bringing them in.
Speaker 8: Because they're I mean, if they're if they're obese, if they fit in the open east category and their parents come in with them and sign as a guardian, and absolutely we would do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But you know, when we start to talk about young people like that, we really really needs to be a health issue, not an aesthetic issue.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, going back to what I was saying, though, have you ever had someone by like a gift certificate? Or do you have a Valentine's Date special?
Speaker 8: You know, you're giving me some good ideas, but we haven't done anything like that yet. I mean, and you know, obviously the patient has to go through the process, so it can't be like a surprise.
Speaker 12: Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, See, I argue with gifts with Martine all the time because I mean, Susanne, you know, he laughs that I got her uh cook wear? He goes, oh, he gets you pots and pans? Worst, you know, worst gift giver either. Do you not love your maiden pans?
Speaker 21: I love the mark?
Speaker 5: God, that didn't even sound good.
Speaker 4: What about the Walgreen steak that he used to get?
Speaker 6: Shut up? All right?
Speaker 5: Three O three seven one three A two five five?
Speaker 4: Rachel? What is going on with you? And then Hey sus you're up next? Rachel. I can't hear a word you're saying, Kelly, we got to fix that. I mean, I felt like I was in a Peanuts cartoon there for a minute. Hey sus, what's going on with you? Hey sus I'm getting a complex, gentlemen, Hey sus he's been holding so long I'm gonna give him one more three.
Speaker 17: Two.
Speaker 4: Hey, sus hey, sus hey, sus I dumped.
Speaker 13: That one there.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna dump it, but I'll put on hold. Kelly, you got two to shake down.
Speaker 4: Leah? What's going on with you? Leah?
Speaker 22: There is no Hi Leah?
Speaker 4: Hi Leah? How are you like princess?
Speaker 10: Leah?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No kidding?
Speaker 4: What's going on? You've got a question on an insurance claim? What's happening?
Speaker 22: We have just been through it, Tom. It has been a doozy of a year for my family. First, we had last year. We had hail. We had hail that hit our roof in May of last year was a big month. Yes, yes, it was caused damage to our roof, requiring a full roof replacement as well as a kind of interior damage.
Speaker 4: So Leah, at that point in May, did you file a claim and it looks like you have state farm.
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 4: And did you get the roof do farm? Yes?
Speaker 22: So initially I started working with a roofing company who said that they would you handle the claim, you know, get everything taken care of, and that I was in good hands essentially, And luckily my neighbor saw that my roof was tarped and said, hey, you know, I want to recommend that you hire a public adjust named Matt with Tarragon Services. So thank god for my neighbor.
Speaker 19: Janet who recommended that.
Speaker 4: I you know, I'm starting to think Matt before he came in has some plants going on here. This will be the second time we've had a call on Matt when he's sitting next to me. So initially, I want to ask you this lay Initially, when you had the damage, how much did State Farm offer you the initial amount?
Speaker 22: Well, so here's where it gets squirrely is that the roofing company was handling all.
Speaker 19: Of that on Mighty Path.
Speaker 22: Yeah, and they essentially were just getting you know, the coverage for the roof, not really addressing all of the interior damage.
Speaker 4: So did they try out, did they try to keep the money for the interior damage or they just never addressed it.
Speaker 22: They tried to sink us up with a subcontractor that was just going to do like a paint patch over pretty pretty nasty interior damage to our ceilings, got it. So the money was very minimal for that. And also our home was built in the sixties, so we have asbestos and my husband and I we have a little baby, and the asbestos portion was never really addressed by the rousing company and it was not even you know, really brought up. But we had an asbestos still in our home which we weren't really aware of at the time. So luckily, when our neighbor you know, advised us to contact a public adjuster, we got in touch with Matt. Then we learned, okay, we have to test these feelings for asbestos.
Speaker 4: Course now we have a baby. But where does it go from there? I mean I need to push this down the road a little bit. So Matt got involved, right And then then.
Speaker 11: Matt is, oh, yeah, I talked to Leo almost every day. She had two claims hail claim and then our sewer backed up. Oh we were paying and both claims. Trying to get State Farm to walk the line, a bunch of different contractors in and out.
Speaker 7: She has just been through absolute hell with this whole right now.
Speaker 11: So we've been passed around by State Farm, I don't know, probably or on maybe fourteenth or fifteenth adjuster. They have a team environment where they intercept calls. It's a pain to even get a human on the phone. And then when you do, you find out it's been reassigned. So we're just trying to get it finalized, but she is.
Speaker 22: Keep reassigning us. Tommy, just keep reassigning a different adjuster, pick hand down the road to somebody else.
Speaker 4: But Matt, you ain't hold on. I got to break here, Leah. But Matt, you handle all that for her. Phone calls are basically you me.
Speaker 11: And so this has literally been the worst one I've ever seen with State Farm. They just keep passing it over to somebody else, so.
Speaker 4: They not do they not trust what's going on? What's your goal?
Speaker 11: I don't think that they understand what's going on because it's two claims, you know, they just don't know what is associated with what versus the other.
Speaker 4: That's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 11: I mean it's almost time, you know, discipline. In most turn, I would get an attorney, right. I don't know if that fits lay a situation or not.
Speaker 4: It's hard. I mean then you're talking money man, right, I mean like real money or you could be.
Speaker 11: So the best thing I can do for now is just try to get a hold of a human over there, a manager, and get this thing wrapped up.
Speaker 5: For God, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: All right, everybody, hold tight, we got a lie of kick in three zero three Martina.
Speaker 14: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: Eight eight heating. How many companies do you call and say, Hey, I'm having trouble with my furnace. It's twenty years old, and they come out and they look at it. What do you think Most companies say, twenty year old furnace not working. What do they say? Everybody knows you need a new furnace. What I love about eight eight eight heating dot com. They might tell you that, but they're also going to tell you how much to fix it. They're honest people. They're going to say, look, it needs a blower motor that's going to be five hundred bucks. But it's getting really old. We suggest at this point you do it, but they gave you the option to fix it. Maybe you don't have ten grand or five grand for a new furnace or whatever it happens to be. These guys will always give you the different options. That's why I like them. I've been talking about these guys personally for ten fifteen years. Eight eight eight heating dot com. Just go to their website eight eight heating dot com now three oh three seven one three A two five five. I got to finish up with dang it, I killed my call screener. I go, oh yeah with Leiah. So her problem is kind of it's kind of horrible. Honestly, she's got State farm insurance. She got Matt involved. How many months ago did you get into this? Matt, by the way, that's Matt Paragon Services on a referral list or referral list dot com.
Speaker 5: If you have a home claim.
Speaker 4: Matt is your adjuster fighting against the insurance company and their adjuster to get you what's actually Oh, go ahead, Matt.
Speaker 7: I've been fighting this for about eight months.
Speaker 4: And that's incredibly hard isn't it? And it's two different claims, right, and every time you call, basically, how many different adjusters with State Farm have you dealt with?
Speaker 7: I think we're well into the more than a dozen now.
Speaker 4: Is that something? Is that something they do on purpose just to keep it going?
Speaker 11: It feels that way. No, When it's just a straight hail claim, we're dealing with one issue straightforward, it's pretty straightforward. But when you're collect together about an entire house that needs addressed, and you know, when I stepped in, the first thing that caught my eye was that hail claim.
Speaker 7: They didn't address the asbestos at all.
Speaker 4: I brought her back up. I'm curious at this point, Matt, more than more than Lea is. I wonder if it's time to look into a attorney.
Speaker 11: Well, we're we're talking about that, and I think that once we figure out exactly what their position is and their determination if it's not favorable, we're going we're going around.
Speaker 4: How does that work when you're dealing with an insurance company? Though? What as they just keep putting you off? I mean, at what point do they have any is there any leverage with time? Or they can just drag their feet forever.
Speaker 7: Well, then you enter into the bad faith arena with delay and denial, and.
Speaker 4: Then you can get three times the amount.
Speaker 7: The judge agrees with that you can get three times the.
Speaker 5: Dam is that where this seems to be going.
Speaker 7: I would love for it to be that result.
Speaker 4: And then what's the reality of her getting an attorney at this point? I know, you know some that that's what they do is bad faith, that's this is this is their reign.
Speaker 11: So what Well, in her situation, I would say, we need an attorney that taken on contingency yep, no upfront retainer, no upfront any costs.
Speaker 4: And go after the triple.
Speaker 11: They go after the triple and they would have to analyze and interpret the policy and all the communication we've had, which is miles long, and then you know they would have to come back to us with a verdict on whether or not they would take a case.
Speaker 4: So, and you know people that will go through that initial step for for free, for free, right, Lay, I think that's where you go. I mean, fighting State Farm. Just the fact you've had twelve twelve different or a minimum of twelve different adjusters is insane.
Speaker 22: It's been insane, Tom, I don't understand how they continue to just pick it down the road to somebody else, and everybody seems so confused once they assign a new adjuster that I have to repeat myself. I think it's a tactic day all over again.
Speaker 4: I think it's a pure delay tactic. Let's do this. I want Matt to call you after. I mean, he's been helping you, and I assume he's been doing a great job. I mean, I realize he can't get state farmed do anything, but I mean I assume you're making the calls, Matt and doing everything you're supposed to.
Speaker 11: We've gotten a lot more money than she started with, and her house has been put back together.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to there real quick. So she started originally, you say around twenty.
Speaker 11: I think so LEO was twenty to thirty, and now we're up to almost sixty for the full.
Speaker 4: But she still has a ton of more damage.
Speaker 11: Well the damage mostly the house has been put back together. We're just waiting on checks, checks for her incurred costs, checks for what we thought was approved to contractors' bids that were paid less than just a bunch of different stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, but at least she's back in the house in that part exactly.
Speaker 7: And I had to help her too with the live.
Speaker 22: Airbnb for months. Did they recoup that with our baby?
Speaker 4: Did you get her to recoup that?
Speaker 11: We were still working on an outstanding payment with that too.
Speaker 4: Oh see, that should be an easy one. It's x amount per day whatever the per diem or however they write it. Brian Burns compass. I mean typically your homeowners, if you're out of your house because of whatever, they pay a certain amount per day. No, it's not a per day. It's a lot of use.
Speaker 24: So yeah, they have to put you in a somewhere that would be kind of like your yeah, comparable to your home, but they pay for it. Yeah, but it's not like it's not like rental car insurance where it's a per day amount. It's it's a blanket amount. And a lot of them are unlimited coverage. Could be up to two and fifty thousand whatever it is. Yeah, a lot of policies it's a time limit twenty four months, twelve months, and well they rebuild or whatever, right, and some have dollar amounts, but a lot of them have gone to just unlimited it.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you're fighting just State Farm for that, let alone the other stuff. But that seems so cut and dry.
Speaker 11: It's been an absolute nightmare. I can't think of one other claim where I've had this much trouble.
Speaker 4: Well, Leah, let's do this. I want you. I want Matt to touch base with you after the show, and I think you need to start moving for an attorney. I mean, I really do. If he's willing to get everything together, package it up neatly for different attorneys to look at and see if they want to go forward with it. I think that's your next step. I mean I do. I there's not much more to say about it, so let's kind of leave it at that. Now, is Rachel back up? Rachel? What's going on with you? Rachel? I'm going to talk in Rachel's language, Rachel.
Speaker 18: Rachel.
Speaker 17: All right, A Rachel Kelly, can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yes, Rachel, go ahead, Yes, Yeah.
Speaker 17: I took my car to this guy to fix it, and just because I had just bought it, bought it and uh, I have a lot of problems with my speech.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, That's all right. I keep coming.
Speaker 17: It's in a calm of perfour months.
Speaker 4: Hey, Rachel, Rachel, let me ask some basic questions, and I'll let you finish. When did you buy the car and from whom?
Speaker 17: Okay, I bought it in April from a car dealer and he gave me a two years at mission on it. But I still took it to get that mission after I took the car out.
Speaker 4: So Rachel mission, Rachel? What was the name of the dealer?
Speaker 17: Oh, jeezus, I got it somewhere.
Speaker 4: That's right. If you don't have a test, fine, So you said he gave you a two years on the emissions. I don't understand what that means. Did he give you a voucher to go get an emission's? Uh inspection done?
Speaker 17: Here's admission test is supposed to be good for two years, for two.
Speaker 4: Years, okay. So when he sold you the car, he was saying the test was already done and it should be good for two years.
Speaker 17: Two years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there, you're supposed to You're supposed to get in a missions test when they sell it to you. But let's let's keep going. So it had a current emission sticker, right, and.
Speaker 17: For two years good?
Speaker 4: Then worth?
Speaker 17: When I got off the Cardiff, well, I took it and it passed the test too. When I took it. I took it also, just to make sure. But then I took it too. It started going out on me sometimes when I was driving it, so I took it to to guy to fix it. He's a mechanic, and he took me for my car.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 23: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, hold on, what do you mean he took you for your car? He's got the car now?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 17: I mean, well, what I meant if he took all the parts off my motor and wait.
Speaker 4: A minute, you brought it to him. Hold on, hold on. I realize you have some form of speech impediment or whatever, but you brought it to him to get fixed, because occasionally it would stop while you were driving it, right, yes, yes, And he started stripping it down in taking the parts off of it.
Speaker 17: He told me. I called him about three days later because he wasn't answering his phone, so I just went down there and he said, your car is good and it's working and it's ready to go. I said, look, I'm gonna drive two hours out of town. Is it gonna be okay? He said it's good. He said, your Catleca murders and everything good.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what happened. You got down there to get.
Speaker 17: It the car. Mm hmm. I took the car. I went about four miles and it went out on me. And when I was driving it, it was making a lot of noise, okay, and it was hard to.
Speaker 4: So you picked it up. He apparently fixed it, but he didn't. And the whole thing is a mess.
Speaker 17: It's a miss. And I called uh. I called uh, all.
Speaker 4: Right, hold on, hold on, I got to take this break. What I want. What I'm going to ask you the second week come back is you said at one point that he was stripping it and doing something with the parts. I'd like to get to there.
Speaker 14: Hold on, go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 15: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 14: Time for an insurance check up, free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three O three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: You know a good a state attorney does a lot more than just write up a simple will. Take Dan McKenzie. He can do all your estate planning, but he also specializes in asset protection, lawsuit prevention. He can do a will, a trust, a power of attorney, medical directives. This guy can handle it all. We use him on the show all the time. He's on helping our listeners all the time, weekend week out. I want you to give him a call if you need anything to do with the state planning. He'll talk for you, talk to you for free over the phone. But check him out at Coplans dot co as in Colorado, Coplans dot Co. That's Coplans dot Co now three all three seven, one three eight two five five. I'll let you know when the line's open. I'm going to go back to Rachel. Rachel had a problem with a mechanic. Here's as far as we got right now. She bought a car. I don't think it's got anything to do with that. She brought it to a mechanic because it was having trouble. She spent How much did you spend, Rachel with that mechanic before you picked it up? How many dollars?
Speaker 17: Well, I just had spent one hundred, but then I spent one hundred on the tow truck that takes back.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait a minute, so okay, that's fine. So you picked it up. He gave the guy a hundred bucks. He said it was fixed and there's still problems with it. Yeah, well that's not surprising. I mean, I like, an oil change is one hundred dollars now, but where are we at with it right now? I mean, I do want to sip you.
Speaker 17: He gave me a receipt from o'reivy Auto Park okay, and he said, your cardie's this, this, this, this, and I have the receipt right here, okay. And it came up to six thousand, four hundred and forty one dollars point twenty nine cents just for the part, he said, and you still have to pay the labor.
Speaker 4: Well wait did he do wait did he do all that stuff?
Speaker 17: No, he gave me a quote and he said, if you want me, okay, card for you, this is what I'm going to charge you.
Speaker 4: Okay, but you but wait wait you didn't you didn't have it done right? No, So what's the phone call about.
Speaker 17: Well, I went back to get my car and all the motor parts are missing to it.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, Rachel, tell me, tell me if I'm on the right path. He thought you were going to do the work, so he started stripping down the car. But you didn't authorize it. You weren't going to do it. You went to pick it up and it's all in pieces. Yes, And what does he say about that? Is he willing to put it back together?
Speaker 17: No, he's telling me I didn't do nothing to your car.
Speaker 4: Well, he's telling you all the parts were off of it when you brought it there, exactly.
Speaker 17: He just supposedly put it together.
Speaker 23: Supposed Yeah, he.
Speaker 4: Put something together. It's called you. What's this guy's name?
Speaker 17: His name is Raymond Reefe?
Speaker 5: And where is Raymond? What's a shop called?
Speaker 17: Uh? He works from home.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm just like, I'm just so upset. I know I can tell hold on. I'm frustrated too, hold on, hold on, I'm sorry, I have to put you on hold. Kelly, pick her up, get Raymond's phone number, and let's give this to Deputy Doc to call over. Let's just have Deputy Dot call over there. Ask Raymond what's going on. Let's get his side to the story. I'm not going to go off the handle right now because I want to hear his side now. If this guy doesn't want to give a side to the story or hangs up on you, let me know I could easily change my mind.
Speaker 14: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: Give it to your friends. We love helping people out.
Speaker 4: Now I need to tell everybody who we ad in studio and why you need to call them. I'm gonna put it that simple, Doctor Joel. First of all, if you're looking for the weight loss medicine, the medication that can help you lose weight extremely quick, I'm not going to go over how it works or why it works, but it does work, and they have it for the lowest price out there. Two hundred and seventy five bucks a month. That includes the initial visit. It includes all the megic megummacation, all the medication and doctor Joel, let me ask you this, how do they learn how to give themselves a shot?
Speaker 8: That's easy, right, yeah, our page and coordinator will tell them how to do. It's a tiny little insulin needle that you can do in your thoughts.
Speaker 4: So it's not like, oh, you can do it anywhere, you can do it.
Speaker 8: It's a really really small you do it once a week.
Speaker 6: You do it once a week.
Speaker 4: And that two hundred and seventy five bucks. Literally, that includes everything. It includes the initials.
Speaker 8: The initial consultation, anytime you want to talk to our patient coordinator. It concludes a monthly follow up call to you from our medical doctor to check and see how you're doing and answer any question no long term, no long term, and all the medication yeah that you need comes to you once a month, ship to you.
Speaker 4: If you've been putting it off out there people, and if you've asked your doctor and try to go through insurance and it's like one thousand, two thousand a month, two hundred and seventy five bucks a month. Same thing.
Speaker 5: This guy can do it.
Speaker 4: They're great. We get calls all the time. People so happy with them. But check them out at Denverregen dot com. The other thing, doctor Joel does. I love your clinic. You do multiple things, but the hair restoration is unbelievable. In fact, Tom is doing it right now. He's about two and a half months and his head looks great.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 8: That's Denverhairclinic dot com. Denver Hairclinicus stem cells and combine it with products from your own blood to rerow.
Speaker 4: And listen any questions you have. Call up. They love talking to people on the phone. Call them today, talk to them about the weight law or the hair growth. And then I want to talk Mark Schamansky. He is with Genesis Total Exteriors. Mark, you've done work in my house. I always say this every time I see I love your painter. What's his name? Omar? Omar has been with Mark as an employee for like twenty years. He painted the entire exterior of our house years ago. It still looks as good as the day The day after he did it, and I know why you used a great paint and not only in a great prep and then of course a great painter, but he can do anything. He can do siding, they do roofing, they get involved in help out. The next person I'm going to talk about all the time, and that is Matt with Paragon Services. So when Matt goes out and he needs estimates, because a lot of roofers will say, hey, you have a roof claim. We're going to write you twenty grand for the roof. They neglect to tell you. And this is all insurance companies. They neglect to tell you about the deck, deciding the paint and everything else that goes into a hell claim. So he'll have Marco out look for that stuff and then and they'll fight your insurance company and get everything fixed instead adjusts the roof. So anytime you want to call Matt, Matt, what number do you want him to call?
Speaker 11: This?
Speaker 4: Seven nine seven two six zero two hundred's that's correct. Yeah, So any questions you have on a current claim that you have right now, or maybe you think the claim's closed, but it's been within the last couple of years and you're sick and tired of seeing damage. Then the last person I want to thank for coming in are Insurance Help Center Brian Burns. This guy can save you money. He'll shop twenty five companies. You go to Compassinsurance dot com. They can help you with your own insurance company. They can give you all kinds of advice. Everybody hanged tight. We've got a packed show tomorrow as well. My name's Mark Major and this is the Troubleshooter Network