Speaker 1: It's time for what you watch it Wednesday. The following program is brought to you in living color. But you're watching in the Americans love television.
Speaker 2: They win their kids color USA Television.
Speaker 3: Matt, you've been watching too many of those live television shows.
Speaker 1: All right, gang, what are we watching? Elmer? What are you into right now?
Speaker 3: I'm watching season two of Sandman and I'm loving it.
Speaker 1: Sandman, tell me about that? What's that promise?
Speaker 3: So it's like a dream god and a bunch of other eternal beings are like playing, you know, gods to like mortals and jumping around to different realms. Like the main characters. It's like really ominous, skinny dude, pale white. He looks like you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I just pulled up a picture of him. Yea, yeah, that looks cool. Right.
Speaker 3: So it's a really good show and it's on season two. And it's like if you're into like Gothic architecture and like going to hell and like seeing demons, I mean, a very good cgi. You know, it's it's your.
Speaker 4: All right, if you're interested in going to hell, check out Elmer's show The sand Man.
Speaker 1: Where do people find this on Netflix? On Netflix.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, based off a comic book from the early nineties. I see, well that'll be cool, all right, anything else?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so funny enough. Then there's this Korean show about going to heaven. So here's the theme, you know, heaven and how Sure And this one is called Heavenly ever After. And it's a Korean drama about this lone shark old lady who dies and goes to heaven but her husband decided, well I don't want to spoil it, but it's it's great.
Speaker 4: I am all in on that. I will watch that. That's on Netflix as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the opening, like literally just watch it for the opening because it looks like an anime opening. It's like super cute. It's like sailor Moon mixed in with something else. It's like this doun design for the opening is just hell a cute.
Speaker 1: Here is a little tease.
Speaker 4: A loving couple face life's ups and downs together until death separates them. When they finally reunite in heaven, the husband is in his thirties while the wife is in her eighties. It's fascinating. I love that kind of stuff. What was the movie? I love the afterlife movies. And there was one Ken loved it too, and I am going to screw it up. I want to say it was early nineties and it was with Oh my god, anyway, I'm going to ruin it, and I don't want to ruin it. Guy and a girl end up in their middle aged and they die and they end up falling in love or what have you. But there's these people up there who will go through like there's a whole file of how you've lived your life the whole time, and they'll be like, now, what happened here? And they'll like it's almost like you know, a tape or whatever of your whole life. And they'll fast forward and rewind and be like, now, when you were twenty eight and this happened. It'll walk me through that to trying to decide if you should be there or not. It's a I think Meryl Streep. Yes, it's defending Thank you, Defending your Life. That was really good, such a great movie. So I'm all in on that. I'm fascinated by afterlife kind of stuff. Now does your girlfriend Diane, does she like the same stuff you like?
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, pretty much. We're We watched trashy reality TV and good TV, and it's just a mixture of you know, bad and good.
Speaker 1: Where are you on Love Island? Are you up to date on that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, we finished that?
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah it was so good. Okay. Did it just come to the end lately?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just ended I think last week. So now we have to wait a month before they had the reunion.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, I mean I see some things teased on like TMZ and stuff of people who are still together, people who are not things, people who were snubbed kicked off the island, and.
Speaker 1: People are all upset about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tried.
Speaker 4: I tried because it's so popular, but I just couldn't get past the dialogue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I can see, I can see where you're coming from with that. It's it's, uh, you have to like kind of turn off your brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah and yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: But the thing is you go on TikTok and you watch people's like theories, and then like it becomes a whole community thing. So it's more about like being part of like.
Speaker 4: The that's what it is. It's the community. People are looking for community and they should that's good. Keana, What are you into right now?
Speaker 2: I'm kind of getting nostalgic and watching a bunch of childhood cartoons.
Speaker 1: Okay, you watching.
Speaker 2: Them just in general, like in the background. I've been really into books more than television. But last night I watched the train Wreck Poop Cruise. Oh yeah, that was good. And I will never go on a cruise ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, even when you are on a cruise and you don't think about what's going on, you kind of can't help but think about what's going on behind the scenes. And this from all accounts, this documentary really exposes it, oh.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. It's it's like it's.
Speaker 2: A worse nightmare come true when you're thinking of a cruise, not that you're like sinking ship, but like ship, sorry, but like to have no electricity, to have no running water, or to be able to flush toilets, peeing in a shower and pooping in bags that night.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's like when bath salts were in the news, when people were just clamoring to get their hands on bath salts, despite all of the media reports that some people when they take the bath salts want to eat other people's faces. And like, my whole problem with that was, yes, it'll get me high. But if there's even a chance that I'm gonna want to eat someone else's face, like, I'm not taking that drug. I'm not taking that chance, even if there's that fraction of a chance that that's how my day is gonna end with me taking a chunk out of someone's face with my teeth, Like, I'm not getting high.
Speaker 1: Off that same thing with the cruise.
Speaker 4: After watching this documentary, you could have a wonderful vacation, but there's a fraction of a chance that you may end up peeing in the shower, which is the least of it, and pooping in bags.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine?
Speaker 2: No, No, I won't even poop in a.
Speaker 1: I mean right, And then the smell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And at one point the the chip tilted, so then that's how all of the feces and extrement got all over the ship. It was it.
Speaker 1: It's I must watch.
Speaker 2: Everybody needs to watch it because it's like horrifying but so interesting.
Speaker 4: I haven't watched it because I remember covering it, like I remember being in the news and covering it in real time as it was happening.
Speaker 1: I mean, not covering it like as a reporter on the scene.
Speaker 4: But I think I was angering or whatever, just kind of following what was going on with it. So I kind of felt like, I and this happens with everything that there's a documentar around where I feel like I know everything about it, And then I watched a documentary. I'm like, there's so much I didn't know, and this seems to be like one of them. But I just don't know if I can like sit down and get in the mood to watch the feces spread across the cruise ship and the people with their mattresses and the balconies being inundated with the waste of Tom and Dick from Toledo, Ohio. You know, like you know other people's face, like your feces bad enough if that's a problem in your cabin when you got other people like, oh my gosh, And it's it's.
Speaker 1: Not that bad.
Speaker 2: Like you're watching it and it's just following three people's or three groups of people's stories and just their experience on the cruise. It doesn't show anything graphic or.
Speaker 1: Anything, Okay, okay, but it's just.
Speaker 2: An interesting take on like our cruise was going great and then all of a sudden it wasn't going great, and this is what we had to do and how we were feeling and what was going.
Speaker 4: Oh god, it's and then I just interest, I guess yeah, And then I'm also thinking about if you're feeling sick and all of this, Oh my god, all right, I'm gonna go on home now