Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com, and you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials Game live dot com. You can play Initials all over town, bars, breweries, restaurants. Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 2: And the Power Hour continues kfan dot com slash Watches where you can find and watch every Initials game and every Power hourkifan dot com slash Watch.
Speaker 3: All Right, it's almost time, but I have one quick question about a rumor that I'm hearing that I want to talk to our loved Minnesota Viking, Brian Reneal about you don't.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you.
Speaker 3: Don't comment on rumors. But this is from a Reef Hassan and he's he's hooked in. How would you feel if it turned out to be true that the Vikings are playing back to back international games.
Speaker 1: I'm reading that everywhere.
Speaker 4: Now, that's a possibility.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm reading right now, hearing the Vikings will be playing internationally and back to back weeks at Steelers week four, at Cleveland week five, uh, week four, London in week five, back to back weeks.
Speaker 1: That's what the internet's saying. And when is the internet ever wrong?
Speaker 3: And this again, if there were just anybody, I wouldn't say it. But that's a reef man. He's usually hooked in.
Speaker 4: I don't know how. I've never done that. Yeah, I can't. I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I think Jacksonville did it last year, but they played in the same country, right, I.
Speaker 1: Think it was London both times.
Speaker 4: I think you are correct, Yes, yes, sir, So.
Speaker 1: Maybe the Vikings would be the first to ever do that.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 1: Crazy. How do you feel about the International Games in general? Though you're fine with them?
Speaker 5: I think our team does the travel the right way, like I think they.
Speaker 1: On an airplane. Yeah, she's a talking to take a vote over actually tomorrow. No, I think just like your car.
Speaker 5: The protocol they have to like kind of keep us time adjusted or with the time zones and everything. They do a really good job, you know. They we get a big plane and they do it the right way. So I've liked him in the past.
Speaker 6: But is that Chad Lindin making all those notes and changes?
Speaker 4: And Chad does a great job. There's a whole team that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe how they do it. He says, it's just him, but he.
Speaker 4: Does a lot. But we got to give credit to everybody else.
Speaker 1: Kidding, heyya, justics must be absolutely insane. Yeah, I mean to make it go.
Speaker 5: Every time we do an away game in the United States, a team of people has to go there a couple of days early to get everything ready.
Speaker 4: So I'm imagining they would have to go like a week early.
Speaker 3: As somebody who's done a lot of two week road trips mark, how good is it to be gone for?
Speaker 1: It can be pretty tough.
Speaker 7: I bet it can get tough, just mentally just getting back to the you know, you need the home cook and you need your home bed.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: That's why you can when you get on those long road trips near the end of them, that game those games can kind of be scary. You know, in the NHL, you can it's okay to lose a couple of games at the end of a seven game road trip, right, but it'll be I just be interesting to see.
Speaker 1: How the energy is, how the morale is.
Speaker 7: Coming up on that second game, because that's a long time away from home.
Speaker 3: No doubt, that's a good point. I never thought about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, speaking of losing, Martni, you're gonna lose this game.
Speaker 1: Let's go. You are his initials. Game five seven are the power Trip presented by Wolf River Electric. Yes, Wall Electric, Cory is that new? Yeah it is. It started last week, but those guys are the best. Go solar in twenty twenty five with the the great people at Wolf River Electric. I got the solar panels put on last year. You have a solar panel questions, Go to Wolfriverelectric dot com. Hit up the right people and get those panels in twenty twenty All.
Speaker 3: Right, click on free quote to get started. Tell them you heard about it on kfan. Thank you, Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 1: Those guys are the best. What a week for solar panels. It's been wall to wall sunshine. I'm printing money. You want some on my sunshine? Wow? Nobody else your money? Cool man?
Speaker 4: Yeah my sunshine Wow?
Speaker 1: Sure Len song steal my sunshine. Flock loves that song. Of course he does. Let's go around the room and see who's playing and what they're playing for sauce. What happens if you win today?
Speaker 8: I am sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. All Seventh Avenue Pizza is now on sale at Bruce Foods.
Speaker 1: In Wyoming for seven ninety nine.
Speaker 8: If I win today, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and want of you a win one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue bits.
Speaker 1: Chris, What happens if you win?
Speaker 3: That's right? My name is Chris Hacking. I'm here by brought to you by rad COO and Record dot Com. When you get tempers off your entire order now through Monday in store or onlineer radco dot com when you use the promo code initials. Discount doesn't apply to toppers, does everything else, Thank you Radcu.
Speaker 1: All she does is win.
Speaker 6: Miss Marty Gilmer am sponsored by the wonderful folks at Great Clips a Great Clips Salons and if I win today, tweet me tag Great Clips now through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win one year of free haircuts. I'm looking at Brian O'Neal. He's got some stragglers coming up.
Speaker 1: Head. No, no, it's good looking hair. Yeah, longer, but it's good looking hair. What's wrong with his? I'll get you a greatlips number and we're done here. But you're not going to win. Yes, that's right, Yes, right? What about Marky Mark Parrish? What happens if you win? Pair bear?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm sponsored by my great friends that Buy the Yard and if I win, visit any of By the yards three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yard's maintenance free outdoor furniture offer valid on in store purchases now through you next Friday. Thank you By the Yard.
Speaker 1: Let's go good guys. Let's also playing today, Brian o'neilam the Minnesota Vikings has played before.
Speaker 4: About a year or so ago.
Speaker 1: Got zero, right, and you mentioned during the break I had forgotten about this that Koc was texting you the answers, almost trolling you, like I, how did you not get this right?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: But he also played and got zero, so he can't really talk, right. You guys have the same score all time. Now, yeah, I guess so, but he was right, like he did get the answers right, No surprise again on the board. Getting on the board officially puts you ahead of him. So that's the goal today, just get on the board. You also can play this game at home by buying the home version at Initials Game dot com care version six just a couple of days away Initials Game dot Com. And then you can also go and play at like sixty five locations all over the Upper Midwest by going to Initials Game Alive dot com and going on caring for free of bars. Don't care.
Speaker 3: Okay, they have it out it our social in Rogers. They were getting ready to play.
Speaker 1: Yeah they sure, I'm trying to forget something. I think we had one starting Sunday as well too, So whatever, you can check it out an initial game Coast to Hell.
Speaker 4: Hometown.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right. Before we played game five seventy three, we have to potentially give away ninety thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Just nun for the jackpot.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot.
Speaker 3: You heard it's Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot. It's ninety five hundred dollars. Looking a buy new car, save money? You're kurk Carlo and do it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now bing carlon rates as low as four point nine to nine percent APR. Plan to day at Saint Paul f CU dot org SLASHKFA federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, massive shout out to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. So cool that they've been doing this as long as they've been doing this, but look, it goes up five hundred dollars every week. It's a progressive jackpot. If the caller guests is one letter in the right spot, Saint Paul Federal Credit Union gives him two hundred and fifty dollars, which is still pretty cool two fifty. But if you say them both right in the right spot, you win ninety thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Today.
Speaker 1: Let's see what is your name? Good morning, and where are you from? It's Corey from Roseville, from Roseville, Corey. How do you spell your name? Your first name? C L R Y God. I hope you win. That is the right way to spell it. That's right, right, cry Corey and Roseville. Corey, you have already done the impossible, which is be the caller that gets through. That's the hardest part. And all y'all, all you have to do is tell me the to right letters and I'll give you ninety five hundred dollars. Take a shot at it. Corey and Roosevelt, go for it. Let's go s C, s C as in California. That's correct, all right, S is in Sacramento, C is in California.
Speaker 4: S C.
Speaker 1: All right, Corey and Roseville guesses SC for a shot at ninety thousand dollars. Just Corey spelled the right way. Have at least one? And is he still alive? For a shot? That a whole bunch of money.
Speaker 4: Corey.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad your name is old correctly, and I'm so glad you guessed SC WHOA. We got one whoa? So you have at least one correct You have won two hundred and fifty dollars thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. If you have both right, you're the third jackpot winner. Come on, and Corey's across the country are going to celebrate with you for spelling correctly.
Speaker 3: Brian, this would be the coolest thing ever if you were your.
Speaker 1: Five hundred dollars. All right, Corey, is there a reason you guessed SC.
Speaker 3: That's my my initials and my wife initials backwards.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting. Okay, So you could have gone CS or SC, but you went this way and you're taking a shot at twenty thousand, five hundred dollars. Okay, Come on, is Corey and Roseville the third ever jackpot winner for ninety five hundred dollars? He's going the letter S in the letter C. What can I hold this? This tension? Sorry, son of a bitch? Sorry, yeah, stay there, that's really cool. I guess absolutely take it?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, I would argue if I was the caller on a weekly basis, and now this window for the foreseeable future has closed. But this is the combo, I would always guess doubles doubles. So he had the S part right, he guessed SC. This is the this is the back of your pocket combo to guests whenever you get in. If it hasn't been used in a while, I think it's the one I've used the most in the history of the game. Double s Come Onty bucks. Thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. All right, best, you're ready for Rian, Here we go. You ready, ready, Let's do it. Doubles, yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer. Got to pronounce the answer correctly. The all time record is nine by A. J. Sauce and do young park.
Speaker 9: Here we go. Number one of double S. Clue number one is flat. Clue number two is temporary.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Is not a final destination.
Speaker 9: Clue number four moves you forward. Clue number five is placed in a path.
Speaker 1: No clue. Clue number six found in gardens and hiking trails, and also is a job you take to eventually lead to your goal five or three two one? No one gets the first one not a clue when you take a job that's not your final job. But like it's a stepping stone, you place those along hiking lord stepping stonees all right, well start rough, start ye did KOs of that one? Did you texting that one? Yeah? Stepping stone, Brian. No one gets stepping stones zeros across the yep.
Speaker 9: Here's number two. Big deal of double S. Clue number one, This is not inevitable. Clue number two, However.
Speaker 1: Some people experience this.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: In a couple of different ways. You could argue this is most often connected to nineteen to twenty four year olds.
Speaker 4: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: This deals with increased expectations.
Speaker 4: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: This sometimes happens after a band's debut album.
Speaker 4: Paul Damnit.
Speaker 1: Sauce was first sophomore slump. That is a sophomore slump. Shot, Brian, was your second year in the NFL just as good as your first.
Speaker 4: I would like to think I was better.
Speaker 1: Better, So no, a sophomore slump. The opposite of a sophomore slump. Fantastic is a sophomore surge. Well done, Sauce gets and leads one to nothing.
Speaker 9: Here's number three of double s. Clue number one used.
Speaker 1: As a reference, not as a recommendation.
Speaker 9: Clue number two is listed. Clue number three is a measured amount. Clue number four might be used.
Speaker 1: To help track mark serving size. That's right, there are tough tough ones perish on the board with serving size, and Sauce and Mark each have one petty here all right, Here's number four of doubles. Clue number one does not involve sugar coating. Clue number two is probably very accurate. Mark. Yep, straight shooter. That's right, good job, Perry, that's a straight shooter. And while petty, Wow, nice job all right marky Mark, Brian, how are you feeling pretty good?
Speaker 4: Pretty good?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Parish has two? Sauce has one. Here are zero so far for Brian, Marny and hawkby Here Brian time eight to go. Here's number five of doubles.
Speaker 9: Clue number one over fifty years old.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Used to be surrounded by paper, but now plastic.
Speaker 9: Clue number three a long, thin, hollow tube is partially placed in it.
Speaker 4: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: This is often requested through an intercom system.
Speaker 9: Clue number five is commonly only available in February.
Speaker 1: Yep, shamrock shake. That's right, cheese, Perry. That is a McDonald's shamrock good shake, crushed. Well, I had strawberry shake on in my mind there and well you wait until I said February, and you were all over, well done. Shamrock shake in the drive through of a bank.
Speaker 7: One of us stops there twice a week every morning.
Speaker 1: Fair minimum, all right? Mar Marque has three has one fun Yeah, these are great. Yes, I wish Brian would get a couple though, me too, Me three.
Speaker 9: Here's number six of doubles. Clue number one, exploded.
Speaker 1: In popularity in the two thousand and tens.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Minimizes or eliminates the need for an additional human being.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: This is sometimes packed or associated with travel.
Speaker 4: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: This involves some level of convenience or vanity.
Speaker 4: Brian yep, sweatsuit.
Speaker 1: Man, I thought you had it, sounded confident. Dang it, sweatsuit. You had it all right, Brian O'Neil out for the rest of numbers.
Speaker 9: Clue number five extends.
Speaker 1: Mark yep selfie stick. That's right, Perry. I think you guys are Parish straight. I think I'm not really. I can't believe it. You're locked in four straight from Mark Parrish and he has a four to one. Cool saucy saucers.
Speaker 4: You can't stop thinking about it.
Speaker 1: That's a good time, all right, Brian. Six more shots, Mark starting to run away, Mark with for sauce with one. Here's number seven of doubles. Clue number one not easily replicated.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: This can be an undefinable element. Clue number three sometimes a catalyst of sorts. Paul, go for it, silver spoon, Hawk, Secret Sauce. That's Chris gets O good one. All right, secret sauce. This is hard. This is I said nothing on that one. A bunch of notes that yeah, Brian. The silver lining is she hasn't hit you yet, because she also has not scored, and you did predict that she would not win in so far Martins, that's looking to be the case. Mark has four, Hawk and Sauce each have one. Five to go. Everybody's stole. Mathematically technically, in this Yere's number eight of double less.
Speaker 4: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Sometimes connected to evidence recovery. Clue number two involves a level of suspicion.
Speaker 4: Clue number three is a procedure.
Speaker 1: Clue number four can be considered highly intrusive. Paul, strip search, search strip search.
Speaker 4: You got that one, Brian, because I like to win.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the right answer. Mark has four, Sauce has two, Hawk has one. There's four raft. One of you has to run it otherwise, Mark, Sauce and hawkstile. In this, of course, here's numb nine of doubles.
Speaker 4: Clue number one is.
Speaker 1: Most commonly two or three.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: One of the words is the physical arrangement. Clue number three, often ordered clue number four. This is a huge disadvantage in poker.
Speaker 4: Clue number five, most.
Speaker 1: Commonly asked for in the mornings.
Speaker 4: Final clue clue number six.
Speaker 1: This is not a large amount of pancakes. First short staff, that's right, stack short stock, shoot. Sauce is chipping away and he's back in this with three to go. All right, job Paul, all right, you, Brian and Marney are mathematically keep playing. Get let's go. Yes, you can get one. Here we go, Uh, Hawk, you need the last three. You can still tie Mark. Otherwise, Mark, you have a one point lead with three to All right, buddy, here's number ten of double less Clue number one, no resistance or friction. Clue number two without complications.
Speaker 4: Marnie.
Speaker 1: Marnie was first, smooth sailing. That's right, mars is smooth, would alone on the board. Here we go. That that takes Chris out of the running. The situation is as simple as this. Now, Marky, Marky, Mark, you have a one point lead with two to go. If you get either of the remaining two, you mathematics listening up. Come on, So Mark is going for the wind sausage at least one of the last two. Here's number eleven of doubles. Clue number one, one of the words refers to a specific light and heat. Clue number two this is a nickname.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Has an association with Mickey Mouse and Friends. Hawk Hawk shooting star Hawk out for the rest of number eleven. Clue number four is a peninsula Paul for the tie Sunshine State.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: Oh, nice, nice, the sun Shine State. Sorry n Wow, all right, look at him. Wow. Comes down to this number twelve. Mark, if you get this right, you win. Sauce get this right, thanks, you win, Marnie. If you get this right, we have a tiebreaker between those two. Hawk if you get this right, We have a tiebreaker between those two. Brian, if you get this right, we have a tiebreaker between those two, and you pass.
Speaker 4: KOs that's the most important.
Speaker 1: Let's do this.
Speaker 4: Come on now.
Speaker 1: Number twelve, Mark and Sauce going for the win. Here's number twelve of double s. Clue number one commonly brightly colored.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Its creation was somewhat accidental. Clue number three this is shot or dispersed. Clue number four comes in long, thin strands mark for the Wayne Silly String walks it off. Oh yeah, I string, Oh tough one can breathe us parish. What happens now that you have won Initials Game five seventy three.
Speaker 7: Well, since I won, you can visit any of By the Yards three showrooms and mentioned Initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yards maintenance free outdoor furniture offers valid on in store purchases now through next Friday.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, By the Yard. Good guys. Wow, it's been a while, Brian. It's a hard game to those were tough today, too harder than normal, I think by just a little bit. So I was so confident when you ring in that your confidence was projecting that you had it and it wasn't meant to be. Maybe next time you're good.
Speaker 4: Though you did good? Why not? I'm gonna think about it every day for the next year and look at it like this.
Speaker 1: You only lost to Marny by one. Not a big deal.
Speaker 4: Hey, we're making.
Speaker 1: Making progress right all right? So rookie mini camp today, you're not a rookie. What's next for you?
Speaker 5: We have OTAs through like the middle of the end of the June okay, yeah, then we get a nice little break and then time to get it rolling for training camp.
Speaker 1: You still love football every day?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I love it? I betman, that's cool. So the wheels fall off or they kicked me out and amen, correct a man?
Speaker 3: Another season in the sunshin right, Oh yeah, gotta love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How often when you come back to the huddle, are you hurting really really bad and you don't want to play another play?
Speaker 4: Not that often?
Speaker 5: Good, Usually the pain comes on like Monday or Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Man, Well, best of luck man again, we love having you and it's always going to see you coming in.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Team looks like it's loaded. Best of luck this season and beyond. And good luck with that Dublin London thing if that takes place, that might be interesting for you. Yeah, for sure, good luck with that, thanks guys. Right tackle in Minnesota, Vikings, we're back five thirty to nine on Monday. Nine to noon is next. I'm sure they'll have Wolves Warriors covered like a blanket.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Have a great Mother's Day weekend and we'll talk to you on Monday. See yup, come day.
Speaker 3: Reading for day you too, have a daba and join the sunshine.
Speaker 1: I love you man, have a great weekend and Monday. Take care of each other.