Speaker 1: It's not to read my lips.
Speaker 2: Alex is taking on Tessa this morning, and they're trying to win you tickets to this little party called The rod Ryan Show twentyth anniversary, October twelfth, Carbox Brewery.
Speaker 1: Michael says he wants those tickets. Hi, Michael, very good morning. This is really really big. No no pressure, Alex. This is really really big. So Alex is trying to win these for you. Yes, he's going to he got It'll tell you're putting all this pressure on me. Now, I'm head about it.
Speaker 2: I don't think these animals in the arm. I don't think these animals give a flip what the prize is. I don't think they're just they're in their own bubbles. They don't care about you, guys. I like that about it.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Michael.
Speaker 2: Has Alex, And then that means Joey, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: You think Tessa is going to be the one that gets you into the party.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need it.
Speaker 1: Me and my wife didn't head it for twenty years.
Speaker 4: Your wife sounds lovely, But what about you, Joey? Did you pick me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, straight up?
Speaker 2: Straight up?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Well, you know what I will stand up, then I will stand up.
Speaker 1: All right, your anniversary for me and my wife on October? No pressure?
Speaker 2: Oh he went okay, he got a ten year anniversary. Okay, well listen, uh Alex, you're the returning champ. Yeah, you want to go first or second?
Speaker 1: All right? What does my dude think I should do? Your dude, Michael?
Speaker 2: You want him to go first or second?
Speaker 1: Second? All right?
Speaker 3: Testa second half, testa headphone up.
Speaker 1: Put the pressure in, headphone up. Please, all right, I'm shuffling the words. Shuffling the words. I don't care what they're being shoved. I don't care who gets what word here. I don't care if you are a golfer you xanders Cheff? What cheff? That was a bad joke. I try know everything you say is good. Thanks, Okay, means.
Speaker 5: A lot.
Speaker 1: Shuffled. Ready to rock, Chillie, you're my time keeper, yes, sir?
Speaker 2: All right, Chilie, you know how it works. I'm gonna say the word, then you start timing. Tessa will have twenty seconds to.
Speaker 1: Get these words. Okay.
Speaker 2: Joey thinks Tessa is going to get him into the Rod Ryan Show twenty anniversary party.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Chillie, are you ready? Yeah, all right, send the timers song when it aims you have a timer song? Yeah, okay, if you had a hyphone, you know.
Speaker 2: Joshua F. Sent this word in thumbs up, thumbs up, Here we go.
Speaker 6: Fuzzy knuckle, risky nuggets, fuzzy knuckle, bunky knuckle, fuzzy knuckle, fuzzy knuckle.
Speaker 4: That is so weird. That is so weird.
Speaker 1: That Jilly, would you do the fuzzy knuckle shuffle?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 4: Weird word, weirdo word.
Speaker 1: She's complaining this a little like La space. I don't need to be catching strays or I did nothing. I did nothing. I'm just saying she was here in mine, my own business's complaining about a word she got right. Who's the Joshua F. Good word, Joshua all right, here we go. Adam sent this word in. Here we go.
Speaker 3: What is a fuzzy knuckle chili's knuckles?
Speaker 7: You mother?
Speaker 1: Urban dictionary? Oh Jesus, oh god, you're lucky. She didn't hear that, but her mom will text her later. I know you. I have to give it a goog. I think tomorrow's Friday at the thirteen rows right at the thirteen combs up.
Speaker 7: Crystal Lake, Rachel Lady, Crystal Lake, Green Lake, Crystal Lake, say the Crystal Lake, Crystal Lake Lake.
Speaker 4: That is oh my god. Okay, these are bad words, and I'm getting them, so I guess they're okay.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a difficult one my life. She's got two in a row. She's complaining.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would be like being like Lake Mead.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about that Friday the thirteenth. I would have said Crystal Boach, Crystal Mass. Maybe no, you would have said Crystal Ham Titty shut up. Yeah, all right, sure we going Ham Crystal Titty, some some variation you would do. I'm sure of it. Megan. Megan sent this word in Here we go? Is she gonna go three for three?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 1: Awesome? It's for twenty t anniversary party tickets. Thumbs up. I'm up.
Speaker 5: Booty dooty what booty, dooty booty, delicious booty, dooty booty, judy booty, dooty booty, tooty booty, dooty booty, nooty booty, dooty booty, noo noogie booty too.
Speaker 4: Oh man, what was it?
Speaker 1: You were dancing all over it?
Speaker 4: Well, I knew it was booty something booty duty.
Speaker 2: Oh god, why Charlotte Guest bad word, super dumb, thanks, super dumb.
Speaker 1: Shannon Sharp. It is a thing, is it?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like if I have fun, if.
Speaker 2: Chili would get me a job at the strip joints, I would say, and Madison, get that booty on duty.
Speaker 3: Have some fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, get that booty on duty. I know a guy that can get you a job if you want it. Okay, Well, if this doesn't work out, I want to be a strip club DJ.
Speaker 4: This is not working out.
Speaker 1: Give it up for Diamond, all right. Alex is down up for Tesla E so new electric cars. You got to add him in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, your boy got she got two. Your boy needs to get two to tie.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joey, Joey, she did good, she did good, she got two. Where's Michael? Michael?
Speaker 2: You picked Alex. You said that he was going to be the guy who get it done for you, right right, okay, wanted and you wanted him to go second. Let's see what he does.
Speaker 1: He sounded so excited that yeah, let's let the other one complain. Now she had sent this it in thursdays are stressful. Still thumbs up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, lazy liquor. What lazy liquor, lazy leamur, lazy liquor, lazy leader, lazy liquor liquor, lazy liquor, lazy.
Speaker 1: Lazy liquor.
Speaker 4: What the hell is exactly exactly?
Speaker 1: Shut up, you got it right.
Speaker 7: Shut up, it's still do broomfish's alone.
Speaker 2: There is probably a broomfish there, probably car all right, lazy liquor.
Speaker 1: Stick noise. We're starting any two words together? That, yes, yes, that what you just said. Yes, any two words could be together. He's triggered. It's triggered, right, he gave me when you were playing. Now it's gonna I'm gonna be mad. Anyway, Here we go, Focus one. You just can't win around here, noise. Even when you win, you can't win children.
Speaker 4: Are we winners with these words?
Speaker 1: Here we go? Sam said this one, and Sam hey, thumbs up. Yeah, I blame the moose knuckle. Oh the Harry buzzy buzzy knuckle. Here we go, Here we go, thumbs up, thumbs out. Tough titty, tough titty, Oh, set the kitty. That's a chilli. Oh my god, no, okay, with that dumb that.
Speaker 4: Was the best word.
Speaker 1: Is the best words. Two words put together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that saying.
Speaker 1: Words put together, it's so stupid.
Speaker 7: All right, come on, one more words.
Speaker 1: We're time.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is two words put together, like every word that we've ever used on this game. Two words put together.
Speaker 1: My stomach thumbs up, pickle juice for the wind, thumbs up.
Speaker 8: Moist scab, what moist scab, moist, snap moist scab, moist scab, moist snack moist snap moist, scab, moist.
Speaker 1: Damp moist scab moist scab. We just don't get it ever, and then we just take forever. Then they all were all losers.
Speaker 2: Then Chris our famous are not famous. Chris Daughtry is a Hall of Fame word submitter. I don't know what's going on in his world. He submitted most scam today.
Speaker 8: I did not moist scam.
Speaker 1: Two words just smashed together. Okay, it's a tough crowded dave.
Speaker 6: Oh damn, oh boy, focus, focus all.
Speaker 1: Right, overtime rules. It's easy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say the word. You keep guessing until you get it right. Chili's gonna start timing as soon as I say the second word that was just smashed together for no reason I got it. So that was Chris Daughtry with the scab. It's not that he has scabs. I'm just saying he's submitted.
Speaker 4: No, that is Chris with a scab.
Speaker 2: This is another Chris D. I just it's a different one. It's a Chris D.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: So all right, change those change those headphones around. Oh wait, music hasn't started yet. Regular it's like some weird intro.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's on.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Chilli. Are you ready with the timer? Yes, sir, all right, here we go the other Chris D. Remember you gotta hit it soon like boom, soon as I'm done. All right, thumbs up.
Speaker 2: She's laughing her ass off right now, she's completely unspooled.
Speaker 3: Here it.
Speaker 1: Come, pull yourself together.
Speaker 6: I will, Yes, I will.
Speaker 1: Yet you're done, Joey, Yeah done. Your girl is five ten years. All right, here we go. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Messy bed, pannies, messy panties, messy bed, Betty back, messy bed, messy pants, messie bed, Bessie back, messy bed, Mexican.
Speaker 1: Messy bed, messy pad, messy.
Speaker 4: Bed, messy bed.
Speaker 1: Oh it's now free beer Friday. She just got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, all the beer winners get tickets to the twentieth anniversary party.
Speaker 1: That's already Monday. We got one case of beer left at nine. I think it's Friday. Get Alex in here. It's the last time we're playing this. You don't even know that happen? Right here, Alex? Put on your dumb headphones.
Speaker 2: Yeah word, get overd of your dumb microphone.
Speaker 4: I feel so bad.
Speaker 3: That was my best I know I was laughing but I was trying my best.
Speaker 4: No you, yes, I was. That's not your best plays.
Speaker 1: So what happened? What happens when the person doesn't gets it right? There's rodget man, I don't know. All right, here we go, okus will be one. Alright, Dumb Alex has his dumb headphones on. Let's got the dumb microphone in front of his dumb mouth. Look at me with his dumb eyes.
Speaker 4: Excusing, beautiful together, crystallized?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Thumbs up? Whatever? What as all?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 1: We go? Messy bed, messy bed? Okay, huss up?
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe it was Maybe it wasn't my best.
Speaker 1: It was National Make your Bed Day the other day yesterday.
Speaker 4: I thought it was like pannies. I thought it was like Mexican do the.
Speaker 1: Words kind of m messy bed he got it? What was his time?
Speaker 4: What is zero second?
Speaker 1: It's like one point six?
Speaker 4: And what was mine?
Speaker 1: Just it was close? Testa still running?
Speaker 4: What was mine? I got it?
Speaker 3: Twenty two point four eight two.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, picker.
Speaker 1: Michael, you're the winner. We're all losers.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Michael rod Ryan showed twentyth anniversary party tickets.
Speaker 1: You get it?
Speaker 4: Well, you're just alone in that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, because you're the only person trying to get anything right now, Michael, So let's break that's my problem.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Test for losing is what he here? Welcome, very good and that is true.
Speaker 2: Though tomorrow is the free Beer Friday show. All of our beer winners are going to get twentieth anniversary party tickets, all right,