Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Al Griffin. I am been following throughout the day a couple of big stories.
Speaker 3: And we'll talk about both of them tonight a little bit. And there's a couple of other options.
Speaker 2: We have whatever, but the big story. Normally we go with the local story first.
Speaker 3: But we were on.
Speaker 2: Air last night and around nine thirty quarter ten, the whole situation in the Middle East changed dramatically, and so I think all of you know there was a barrage, a Israeli missile barrage that I think was a devastating from all everything that we could see, a devastating effort by Israel against Tehran. It was well planned, it was well executed. Many of the leadership of the Iran in military, the Revolutionary Guard leaders, and some of the top scientists. I think I heard today something a figure like nine out of the top thirteen nuclear scientists in Iran are no more. And so today during the daytime hours and on now into tonight, and it's probably nine o'clock here, so it's probably four o'clock in the morning. Over in Israel, there has been a bombardment coming in on Tel Aviv and actually onto the civilian communities, the residential areas on the outskirts of Tel Aviv, and there have been some casualties. There has been probably a stronger reaction than Israel might have anticipated. Now the ball will be back in israel court. And what are they going to do. They did hit some homes in Tehran, but these are the homes of military or scientific leaders. They were targeted specifically to take out leadership. In the past, as I understand it, Iran has tended to focus and Israel also has tended to focus on military targets. The fact that either or both of these countries would now spread their assaults and their attacks towards residential areas is not a good development for sure. At the same time, let's be clear eyed and let's realize who is fighting and who were exchanging missiles at this point. Iran a dictatorial theocracy that has been in the hands of extremists now for forty six years since the Ayatola came back to Iran after having been in exile in Paris in the late in nineteen seventy nine. Actually, so it's been forty six years that Tehran has basically been under a dictatorship, again, a theocratic theological dictatorship, and I think everybody understands and everybody knows what that has meant to the freedom and the lifestyle of individual Iranian citizens and has not been good. Israel, on the other hand, is the only genuine democracy that I am aware of in the Middle East, and it has been our staunchest ally. And I know that we have been dealing with anti Semitism here in the United States in the last few years, but Israel is fighting for its very survival, and we need to understand that what they are doing is in the interest of basically surviving as a nation. They will survive. Israel has fought wars for virtually all seventy seven years of its existence. That fought many Arab neighbors. Some of the countries that are now counted amongst their allies are former enemies in the battlefield. So that is the situation over there, and I am inviting each and every one of you what my concern is, and it is a concern that this war remains limited to the Middle East. I think the United States so far has handled themselves pretty well. We have been helping Israel with their iron dome and have been trying to shoot down as many missiles ballistic missiles as we can. I don't think that Israel threw its biggest punch last night. It was an effective punch, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Prime Minister Netanyahu picks up the pace in the next response from Israel towards Iran. And I think I read today that I think sixty percent of the Iranian people are under the age of thirty. That is an old dictator, It's an old leadership. It is an old country and an old leadership. And hopefully, hopefully, as Israel appeals to the people of Iran, those people will at some point rise up and throw off the shackles of theocracy. And you know, not only a theocracy, but also this dictatorship under which they have lived for most of their lives. So I want to open up the phone lines and we'll talk for a little while. You'll decide how long we'll talk about this. We will get to the Karen Reid case, which is now in the hands of the jury, I promise, and then at eleven o'clock we will do a twentieth hour And I'm going to ask you to perhaps salute your favorite your favorite father. Maybe it's your own dad, or maybe it's maybe it's the dad of your children. I just want to give everybody any opportunity to get Father's Day started a little early. We're going to take a very quick break and we'll open up lines six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty, six one, seven, nine, three one ten thirty. Feel free to join the conversation. I want to talk about Israel, and I want Israel to know that my audience has their back. If you disagree and think that this situation is something that is more explosive and more dangerous than perhaps that, I believe we can have that conversation. I don't think anyone in my audience I would hope is going to be rooting for Iran in a military face off with Israel. Join the conversation, be right back on Israel. We'll start off with Joel on the other side. Joel, you'll be first up. You're going to lead us off tonight, and I hope we'll have many who will follow. Six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty, six one seven, nine, three one ten thirty. There is no question in my mind who are the good guys and who are the bad guys in this fight? Back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Hard, We're talking about war in the Middle East, and make no mistake, it is war. Let's go to Joel and Natick. Joel, you first this hour on Nightside, your thoughts on what's transpiring even as we speak right.
Speaker 4: Now, Joel, Okay, Ailear had it coming as they were starring talks with the US concern and New Arsenal. Israel was right to do what they had to do to defend themselves against Iran. However, now we will see pro Iranian protests and anti US and anti Israel protests saying death to Israel and death to the US.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess in a free country we can always see those sorts of protests. But I can't imagine why any one here in America would be stupid enough not to understand the fundamental differences between Israel and Iran. I mean, Iran is a theocracy, It's a dictatorship. It is cruel to its women, it is cruel to people who happen to be gay, and gay people are thrown off of building tops in Iran. I don't understand. I mean, I guess we'll see you, Joe and and I and I hope that those people are truly just ignored. To be honest with you, I think that we almost shouldn't give them to time, give them the time of day, or the or the attention that I mean, how can how can someone, in your opinion, choose between the US or other Israel and Iran and come up with anything other than.
Speaker 3: Israel.
Speaker 2: As as as who you root for in this battle, I don't, I don't understand it.
Speaker 4: It's a no brainer, Dan.
Speaker 2: It's a no brainer to me. I hope it's a no brainer to everybody in this audience, because if Israel were to somehow fall, and hopefully Israel will never fall, but if somehow Israel was overrun, that that would change the Middle East overnight, and it would change the world overnight. And people need to understand that. In my opinion, that you know, they are the last best hope of mankind in a really important.
Speaker 3: Part of the world.
Speaker 4: I definitely agree with.
Speaker 2: You, Jeff rather Joel as always great to hear your voice. Thanks thanks for joining the conversation. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Very much.
Speaker 4: Okay, hell believing Dan, thank you you too, Joel.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and to you thanks Joel. Talk soon, Okay, thank you very much. I'm hoping to hear from as many of you as possible. Okay, right now, I have wide open lines. I know that sometimes in the nine o'clock hour we don't talk about issues of international importance.
Speaker 3: But this is one that is of international importance.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine that Iran, even though Iran does have allies in Russia and China and North Korea, I don't think North Korea can be of any help to Iran at this point point. I don't think China or Russia can, particularly in terms of what's going on in Ukraine. Iran, by the way, has been selling and supplying drones to Russia, which Russia has been using to attack Ukraine. I mean, all of these various relationships are intertwined. I mean, we obviously are a great friend of Israel, as we should be, and we've been a great friend of Israel through democrats and republicans. It is it is a democracy. It's a country that for seventy seven years now has stood and faced off against enemies who have surrounded them if I don't know how many of you have taken a look at the map of the Middle East, but when you realize that Israel is about the size of the state of New Jersey, that's all, that's all, And it is in a huge land ass in the Middle East, surrounded by people who have malign, intense intentions towards the state of Israel. A lot of it is virulent anti Semitism, but a lot of it also is just plain jealousy that Israel has made as much of that that that strip of land that they that they well they can trace their roots to for thousands of years, but that that they were given after World War two and after what Jewish people had endured in World War two.
Speaker 3: So there's history there.
Speaker 2: There's also it's such an important piece of property, uh geographically on the Mediterranean Sea. And for those of us who don't think about those things, I guess it's easy to to.
Speaker 3: To just.
Speaker 2: You know, say, well, it doesn't affect me. I don't live in the Middle East, I don't live in Israel. I'm not Jewish. Well, it would affect all of us. Let's go next to Paul Is in Dorchester. Paul I appreciate you calling in your thoughts on what's going on over there. Paul, go right ahead. Oh got to hit that button. I missed the button, Paul, was that was my mistake? Paul, I missed the button.
Speaker 5: Right ahead, that's all right, all right man. This is a lot of people have been missing the button the last four years. But thank god we got the button. What concerns me, sir, is the lack of interest on this issue.
Speaker 6: I feel that there should be more people outraged, that there should be more concerned, that more support.
Speaker 5: This was we were next.
Speaker 7: This was a long time coming.
Speaker 5: These people are are not normal human beings. They believe that when they die they get seventy two virgins. I mean, how insane is that. And it's like they don't tolerate gay people. These folks that they would go over there, they would kill them, you.
Speaker 2: Know these Yeah, an isn't a question. They would they do.
Speaker 5: And then like our congressman, like Talib and AOC, if they weren't over there, they would consider it their right to rape them. They people are and they don't know what they're defending. I'd blame the media because people are so ignorant to even defend these things that are going on in college. And I say ignorant because they're not stupid. It's just a lack of information. They don't know what the truth is. These people have been brainwashed in When I was in college, can I tell you. I had a sociology professor that used to drive a cab okay, and he did not like the capitalist system. He thought there ought to be a distribution of wealth. I had another guy that like, unless you gave them back what they wanted, you're not going to get an A in their course. I had. I had a guy that says, there's only one A in this course, and it's me. And I was so tempted to say, we know what that stands for.
Speaker 2: But I get it. You don't have to say it, but I get it.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, and and Dan. They brainwashed the kids they started. This was been a scheme going on. It's why you're not hearing any support for this. The said, you know some of the young kids calling in on your show, I have hope I hear them. You know, one of my greatest concerns in my life was that I never got to walk amongst great men like Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, people of that, natcha. And and I feel that I've been given the privilege to have a couple of people like President Trump and and and and Rubio and and and our vice president. We have some great people as leaders right now. And and and I think that we have to I all gotta thank God. We all got to get together and whatever invisible God you believe in.
Speaker 8: You got to.
Speaker 5: Hope that everybody loves their children.
Speaker 2: You know. That's that's that is Yeah, that is a factor. I mean you you could easily see uh Iran do something. And I'll tell you if if Iran continues to pound Israeli suburbs and the Israeli civilian population, Uh, don't be surprised if if Israel uh gets gets tough, because Israel has the ability to get tough with Iran.
Speaker 3: There's no question about that.
Speaker 2: And and if Iran plays that game now again, Iran might might have a leadership there that is somehow suicidal that thinks that if they, as you said, we were to were to die, uh, they would be rewarded for it in heaven. Well, you know, I don't think that that their their perception of what heaven is is is anything close to what your perception is or my perception. But we have to watch it. We have to watch it, that's for sure, Paul. I'm up on the breaking what about.
Speaker 5: It's almost like monkey Python fighting the Black Night. It's like, you know what I mean, you keep you, you knock his arms off, and then you're gonna go off to his legs and before you know it, you just gotta you just got a flapping tongue on the ground, you know, and you and you gotta stomp it out. I just it's it's incredible that they just won't take acceptance. They will not take cohabitation on this planet.
Speaker 2: They want to put it simply, Paul, it's their way or the highway. And uh they they they do not view they view this, uh the the afterlife as something that they're going to be rewarded. They got into this set of beliefs. They can have whatever set of beliefs they want. But when you act on those set of beliefs, that's that's that can be a problem. Paul.
Speaker 5: I got to run on my break though. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got it, I got it, I got it. Paul, Thank you for carling and I appreciate your passion. Thank you very much. We will take a break. Uh And I want to see some more lines here. Six one seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine three one ten thirty And I want to see different viewpoints. If you disagree with me, that's fine. Israel has every right to defend themselves in whatever way they choose to defend themselves, because they do not have an obligation to lie down like a lamb and be slaughtered. And that is what Benjamin Nett and Yahoo personifies. Six one seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. This is an important topic. It's more important than the case Aaron Reid case, although we will get to the Karen Read case later.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I've often been counseled that talk show audiences it's it's it's above their heads to talk about international relations and all of that. I don't think it's about the heads of my audience. Don't prove me wrong. We'll be back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: You're on night Side with Dan Ray on w b Z, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: I would like to see some pro Israel parades in Boston and across the country tomorrow. That's what I would like to see because I think that is very important, and that's why we're talking about it tonight. And by the way, my intention is to switch topics at ten o'clock. So if you're hanging around figuring that you'll get in late and get the final word at ten o'clock, you better call now six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty, six one seven, nine three one ten thirty Jack and Newton. Jack, you are next on nightside. Go right ahead, Jack.
Speaker 8: How you doing. I said Shabat shalom.
Speaker 2: Schabat shlom to you as well.
Speaker 8: Go right ahead, Jack. Porter. You know that previous guy who I think maybe I would have a sociologists who drives a cab if that was humans Lowell. I don't know who it was, but I think I could get in touch with him. But I never brainwashed my stewards. They were pretty independent. I think it's.
Speaker 2: I think there's a I think there's a I think that you can be I think that there are people Jack, who can be conservative in this country and can be liberal in this country, and and people who might disagree on social issues in some social issues and maybe disagree in economics. But I can't see how anyone can look at a showdown between Iran and Israel and come to any conclusion other than we need to have Israel's back.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, no, I I've been critical of Israel and Gaza. I believe that nothing album you know, has the right to bomb and destroy, you know, the New Year capability. Uh, it's interesting that America Trump is not involved. I just might answer the previous caller why there's not that much interest in some people's America is becoming isolationist. Even Tucker Carlson just today said that.
Speaker 2: You know, do me a favorite, Jack Jack, Jack, Jack Jack, do me a favor. Okay, if you want to quote George Washington, if you want to quote Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin. But I don't need some podcast guy to be quoted on my on my station, to be really on my show, to be really honest with you, if you if you you know, please, well you don't need to explain to me because I don't really want to hear anything that he might have to say, and I don't want a conversation of about him or anyone else on my show. My show is Nightside with Dan Ray, and I value the thoughts of my listeners, uh and and I value my thoughts of the thoughts of you and of Paul and of Joel. I don't care what some of these other people who are who are out looking to uh to to whip people up and and and make some money on a podcast or whatever like that.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 8: You know, I I was saying, is that there's an isolationist approach that President Trump is taking.
Speaker 2: I'm not so sure about that. I'll disagree with you in that, Okay, I will disagree with you, and I'll tell you why I'm going to disagree with you on that. Okay, name me a president who has been more supportive of Israel than Donald Trump.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying that he's not supportive. He was Israel to do the battles. He doesn't want to send truth.
Speaker 2: There's two trons, Jack, Jack, let me tell you what I believe, and then you can tell me what you believe. I believe with Trump, there's two prongs. He doesn't want the United States to have ground troops in the Middle East, and I don't think that Benjamintaho wants.
Speaker 3: It as well.
Speaker 2: There are US ships right now who are taking down Iranian ballistic missiles with from from From There's a ship out there, the USS Sullivan, which is which is basically helping the Iron Dome Dome protect Israel. What Trump is also doing, which I think is equally important, is he is appealing to the better angels and perhaps the economic interest of other Arab countries who have been enemies for years of Israel, and saying that then it's in your economic interest to recognize Israel, to work with Israel. We're talking about the Abraham Accords. That is his idea. That is way to peace in the Middle East if you can eliminate Iran, or at least eliminate the leadership in Iran, and bring Saudi and and cutter Uh and the Arab Emirates and all and and and potentially Jordan's and maybe even Syria and Egypt into a better economic version of the Middle East and exists today that will benefit Israel. Go right ahead, you got the floor.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm just saying is that, of course champ has Israel's back, but he doesn't want to be the one to drop the bomb on Iran. Doesn't want to send in American troops. He wants he wants he was moving in a more of an isolation as a perspective, of course, using diploma, say, but not getting involved militarily.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 8: He wants to reduce that that imprint around the world.
Speaker 2: That's why name name me one, Name me another president who would have got involved militarily. A Do you think Joe Biden would have got involved militarily in this situation?
Speaker 8: I'm not making it up. President Trump has said publicly he wants to step away a bar of an isolationist approach.
Speaker 2: Okay, you look, Jack, you don't like Donald Trump, which is fine. There's a lot about Donald Trump that I don't like. But I think that the way he's handling the Middle East is brilliant.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's allowing Net and Yahoo to do what Net and Yahoo can do. It is not in our interest to wipe out the Iranian nuclear threat. Israel can wipe out the Iranian nuclear threat. He's doing a good cop, bad cop thing with Iran. He's telling them come back to the table, let's negotiate before it's too late. Jack, you're a smart guy. Trump is is is very supportive of Israel, and he may be an isolationist. He doesn't want to start to get involved in another twenty year war. Like George Bush and a lot of Democrat are happy to beat the drums for war and go after war. I'm stunned that you don't see that. I really mean it. I know that you're a.
Speaker 8: Democrat, said, I agree with your last sons. He doesn't want to get into any long range war, but you will back Israel one hundred percent if Israel gets into trouble. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And guess what I'm in agreement with you? Then I guess when you were labeling him an isolationist. He's not an isolationist in the early twentieth century isolation you're a historian, and you're probably a better historian than I am. But those isolationists, they wanted nothing to do with Europe. They when Hitler was marching across Europe, there were people in this country and leadership who said we're going to turn away ships that when the US, when the Saint Louis arrived with Jewish refugees from Europe, that ship was turned away. That's isolationism.
Speaker 8: Isolation is not a diplomatic isolationist.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, yeah, and and with with the so good.
Speaker 2: We're we're in agreement, okay, Jack, I think it. Look I think we have more in agreement than disagreement, to be quite honest with you. Thank you, Thanks my friend. We'll talk soon. Okay, have a great night. Let's keep rolling here. If you if you disagree with me on that, you're more than welcome. Six one seven, two, five four to ten thirty. Rob, do me a favor. Would you take Jackson down? For some reason, I'm having trouble dropping calls, so just stay on top of that because they don't want to waste time. Six one seven, two, five four ten thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty. Let's go to Abraham in new report. Abraham, you're next on nights. I go right ahead.
Speaker 7: Hey Dan, thank you for taking my call. Uh, I think met me out? Who is a walk for middle and absolutely not? And the reason n I think so?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 7: I mean, I totally agree with Israel's right to defend itself, what after what happened on October in October a couple of years ago. But he's gone way over beyond, way over beyond that. I mean, everybody sees the destruction of guys. Everybody sees you know, ends upon tens of thousands of civilians killed. We had, I mean, from what I understand, we had a peace talks was supposed to start tomorrow with Iran, and before start.
Speaker 2: Actually actually peace peace talks have been underway. They was they were supposed to renew there was a scheduled meeting on Sunday, uh And whether or not or not is going to show up to that, God only knows. But Iran has been dragging their seasons, Abraham. Iran has been dragging their feet for almost ten years. They they they yanked the chain of President Obama. They they have been building that weaponry. You made the comment that you think Netnia, who is a war criminal?
Speaker 3: You, I assume.
Speaker 2: Believe he's a war criminal because of the amount of people who have died in Israel's response to what happened in October of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: I assume that's what you're referring to.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, fair enough.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you an honest question.
Speaker 2: Do you think that do you think that Franklin Roosevelt and Winston Churchill and Harry Truman were bought were war criminals. Harry Truman is the only politician to have ever dropped two nuclear weapons on Japan. Roosevelt and Churchill destroyed German cities. Primary primary, first of first of of all, Dresden.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna call nit Nyah a war criminal, you better be prepared intellectually to also put Churchill, Roosevelt, and Truman in the same category. Uh.
Speaker 7: Dan, I'd like to get back to the current state of.
Speaker 2: But would you answer. I'll let you get back to the current state office because you answer my question, do you because you may consider Truman uh? And uh and Roosevelt and Churchill war criminals? Are they in your mind because they killed a lot of innocent people?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and so are you? So you know, do that you must be equating October sixth, which World War two.
Speaker 2: I'm not equating October sixth to World War two. What I am saying is that you Israel, No.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, what what would have you had?
Speaker 2: What would have no? Okay, look, we could have won. You're gonna you're gonna try to yell at while I talking. You asked me a question. I'm not equating October sixth to World War Two. But I am saying that every situation is a unique situation. We were in a situation after the attack on Pearl Harbor. If the Japanese had never attacked Pearl Harbor and had never started World War two with US, we would not have had to have dropped bombs of horotim in Nagasaki. It's as simple as that. If Hamas had not slaughtered Jews, THENT and Yahoo would not have attacked Gaza. And it's real easy to say to throw allegations of war criminal at Benjamin not Yaho or anyone else you want, but you got to realize that he has a responsibility at the head of his government, as Roosevelt, Truman and others had in Churchill had a responsibility to save their countries as well. I'll give you a final word, go right ahead.
Speaker 7: Well, I'd just like to get about Tyron. That's why I called up. I'll up to talk about World War two.
Speaker 2: Well, you're the one who's you're the one who's calling war criminal.
Speaker 7: You're you're you you were Basically that's based on on different set of facts. Then happen the one you're the one who's.
Speaker 2: Calling him a war criminal. The other one who's calling a war criminal. I'm pointing out the absurdity of your allegation. Go right ahead. I'll give you a final word if you want.
Speaker 7: You're equating who rose in Churchill?
Speaker 2: I think that yes, yes, yes, hetting the same thing as now you asked me the question, I'll give you the answer. He represents democracy against a theocracy. He represents a group of free people who have been persecuted for centuries, okay, and who have been who have been been walked into gas chambers, uh in, within the within the last one hundred years. He represents and wants to make sure that's never going to happen again. And if you can't understand that, and when his country is attacked and his people are attacked, he will do the same thing to defend his nation as Roosevelt, Truman, and Churchill did to defend theirs. And if you don't see the analogy, then you're not looking too hard.
Speaker 7: So as I originally called up to talk about Iran, I think it was terribly disrespectful for Nanya, who to do this just days before was supposed to engage in additional peace talks of them for ten years.
Speaker 2: For ten years, Iran has has delayed installed in an effort to get a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 7: What about that deal? How about the deal that Trump tore up. There was a deal in place, not ten years ago. There was a deal in place.
Speaker 2: The deal that you're talking about. The deal that you're talking about is the deal that the Obama administration and John Kerry came up with four back in twenty and sixteen, twenty and seventeen, twenty sixteen. Yeah, that was a bad deal for America, and thank god Donald Trump recognized it. Abraham, we've gone seven minutes. Please call again. I get a little excited. I don't happen to be Jewish, but but the guy that founded my religion was Jewish and his parents were Jewish, and I'm tired of Jewish people. Well, okay, then that I'm tired of Jewish people being being slaughtered by by at different points in our history. It has to stop.
Speaker 7: And Israel is the slaughtered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I don't want to see anyone slaughtered. But I got to tell you, if you want to attack the United States, be prepared to be slaughtered, and if you want to attack Israel, be prepared to be slaughtered. Abraham, I'm way past my break. You got to let you go. Okay, Okay, call again. We'll have a spirit of conversation again, Thank you, Rob. You got to drop these calls from me here. I don't know why. For some reason, I can adjust my call my call screener here during the during the ten o'clock news six one thirty six seven, if you want to try to get jump in feel free.
Speaker 1: Coming back on Nightside, It's Nightside with Dan Ray on Way Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get back to the call. It's going to go to uh Sandy in West Roxbury. Sandy next on Nightside, Go right ahead, Hi, Sandy, how are you doing? Night?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Sandy good.
Speaker 9: I don't even know what to say because I'm flabric acid. I'd like to give people a vene sit of a doubt and know that everybody hates war. Everybody hates war except crazy people. Crazy people thrive on it. They live on it. That's what they want, and so they're going to go out of their way to provoke it. They don't Hitler.
Speaker 2: Hitler was crazy. At is at is at is your core and the the Mullas in Toronto crazy and they would they don't care.
Speaker 9: No, they don't care because they don't understand. You know, it's some people just have. They just crave the craziness of war and that's how they live and that's how they thrive. And you know, you not you. But if one ignores these people and you know, peace in our time and all that, looney, it's just going to get worse and worse and worse. And nobody wants to think that. Everybody wants to think that everybody's rational, but we know for a fact that it's not the case.
Speaker 2: And I said, you said it well, and I just I don't sometimes understand people either this. They have a blind spot, Okay, don't Iran. I don't like the leadership of Iran.
Speaker 3: I have friends of mine who are radiant.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Again, And the people don't know what to do because they choose the side. And if they're on the wrong side, I was going to say, God help them, but I don't know what to say. Hey, thanks Andy, thanks for talking about it.
Speaker 2: Thanks well, my pleasure. I wish more people were interested in it.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Let me go to Buck in Gloucester. Buck, we're getting a little tight on time.
Speaker 10: Go right ahead, You got it, Dan. You know, when you get spirited, I always find I'm writing a chord with you. It seems always uh. And you you give, yeah, you give your greatest effort to let people speak, and I just love it. I mean, you're so educational and everything, and that's what this is. And I did Israel Christmas is seventy seven. I pissed my sister and my parents so all passed. It's more precious to me than ever. And everyone was so nice. You really felt at home. And it is my Judio Christian spirit, you know. Background.
Speaker 2: I just think that look, uh, you could look you you've been there. I've never been there. However, I think that we all need to understand that it's a very important piece of the world.
Speaker 3: Part of the world.
Speaker 2: So thank you, thank you for your support.
Speaker 3: Buck.
Speaker 2: Everybody calls in late, so I try to accommodate everybody that we just all right, thanks pal. Earlier I told you that, thank you much.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Next up, I hope I'm pronouncing his name correctly. Massage is at the correct pronunciation in Lowell, Yes it is.
Speaker 4: I just hearted.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 7: Does our show ended at ten?
Speaker 6: By chance?
Speaker 2: It doesn't end at ten, but with these topic ends at ten because we're going to a different topic at ten o'clock. As we're on from We're on from eight to midnight Monday through Friday massage.
Speaker 11: Okay, I was hoping to be able to argue for why Nathana who is a work criminal, and the other three names you mentioned were ill.
Speaker 2: Some other night when we're talking about this, and I'll be more than happy to take you on. I'll give you about twenty seconds, because that's all I have uninterrupted. You tell me why you think Benjamin and Yao is a.
Speaker 11: Which, just to start off, you're talking about illicit nuclear weapons that Iran has and that they've been continued working on for ten years despite asking for cooperation from the West. You mentioned Obama, specifically Obama launch suck sucks Net, which was a violent not a violent it was a digital.
Speaker 12: Threat against Iran. This was done in participation with Israel. Again at the same time as then today. This is all hypocrisy at its finest because Iran all through this, I mean Israel all through this time, that has been developing their own illicit nuclear weapons without any of the same permissions that Aron has. But America chooses to, as you say, pass an entire blunch over Israel. And that's fine.
Speaker 11: And then you also that I'm sure the world can if we haven't you haven't.
Speaker 2: You haven't listened to my show much. And again you're going way over here on me. Why what did you call some night early? And you and I can duke it out. Okay, I'll give you every opportunity, but we're flat out of time. Listen to my show more often. I think you'll enjoy it, although we might disagree on this issue.
Speaker 12: Okay, sure, thanks for your upgrading them down.
Speaker 2: I wish you called earlier. Thanks, good night. Here comes to ten. I'm going to switch to the Karen Rea case because it is now in the hands of the jury. Coming up on Night's side right after this