Speaker 1: Oh bad of that sard.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the caje to night and today we have one a guests we have head on before, but it's.
Speaker 2: Been a hot little minute.
Speaker 3: Derek Stitt of Talking Stit podcast, Brother, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me, guys. Sorry if my video is a little blurry ish. I had to switch laptops recently, so just making best with what I got. I'm al Qaeda style laptop and the headphones.
Speaker 3: You know, I feel that, dude, And don't feel bad. My laptop is starting to shit the bed on me. Raven's getting a new computer. I need one too. But I'm also I'm one of those guys that's going to wait to the absolute bitter end to where it's like forced upon me.
Speaker 2: Say on my phone.
Speaker 3: I've had the same phone since like I don't know, twenty eighteen or some shit. I refuse to get a new one until like it's.
Speaker 5: Dead, until time of record. You go, oh shit, shit shit, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: And we've had that happen actually, where like his will stop working and his is the primary one that records. Mine is old, and so it doesn't support like certain things on it. It will do certain stuff, but because you can't update. That's really interesting about Apple is like it hits a six year span and once you're past that, you can never update it again. So you are forced to either use it the way it is and just kind of like eh, deal with it, or you have to get a new one period and that's it.
Speaker 3: Planned obsolescence though that we talked about that with the Phoebus Cartel episode talking about how light bulbs are meant to go out after a certain point.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've done that through and through.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's it's a it's a very smart business model, but it just really sucks because like I have a massive desktop that I paid for and everything twelve thirteen years ago, and it works really good, except you can't do anything about the upgrades, and so it's where it's at and you can't do anything. You can't use a lot of this stuff, and so unfortunately, like I can't even do Patreon on my computer now, so Patreon has ran through his stuff and I can't look up anything. And so like our phones are where we can look at the most of it. But even that you can only do certain stuff with certain Patreon things. It's it's very annoying.
Speaker 4: There made me obsolete. I mean, there's thirty year old refrigerators that are the beer fridge and people's garage, but meanwhile, your smart fridge goes out in two years by Samsung or whoever.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Dude, this push button start that I have in my car, it's giving hate.
Speaker 6: Oh I hate the push button.
Speaker 3: I'm pushing it back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, probably twenty five times, and it will depend right. Some days, it'll go three or four days, never have an issue. And then like tonight, me and my oldest were coming back for dinner, all the things, and it will not start on me.
Speaker 2: And I know I just changed the battery out in the key file.
Speaker 3: I did all this to all this. He's like, well, yeah, you just have to do this. I'm like, no, it's bullshit. You know what I never had to worry about this with was a key.
Speaker 5: Start yup exactly.
Speaker 7: I can't stand that.
Speaker 6: And like I traded in my Forerunner for this stupid car that I have now, and I I hate it so much. I can't stand it. I missed the I miss the old school stuff. I mean, I've always liked having a stick shift, and most people can't drive stick shift. And I've actually taught quite a few men how to drive stick and I'm like, did you not learn?
Speaker 2: Like they didn't have dads that loved them all.
Speaker 6: So a lot of people didn't have stick shift cars though, because a lot of people changed it up, and that is not the case at all.
Speaker 4: There's something funny about that about me is that I grew up riding and racing dor bikes, and so I always knew how to use a clutch, but I used my foot in my hand, the opposite of how a car is, so when you do a stick shift in a car. Yes, I had automatic cars. I mean I can, you know, probably grind a gear here or there and drive a stick shift nowadays. But it was weird because none of the cars I ever had were they were all automatics. But I grew dirbike, so it was this weird backwards thing instead of you know what I mean, you're using your foot where your hand should be and whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've raised them too, and it's it's interesting to kind of go from which side you're doing it on versus actually doing it on. And so yeah, it's it's uh. I love stick shift. I always loved stick shift. I feel like personally you can go a lot faster with them, especially if you can time it just right and just you know.
Speaker 3: But that's just like it because you can feel more things with your car. You can feel when something's wrong, you can feel when the RPMs are peaking. You can you could start it if push come to shove and your starters going out on you. Oh yeah, you can go that bitching gear, get a couple of friends to push you and slip off the clutch and then tat out like you're gonna get where you're going regardless.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's I've always enjoyed it a lot more and I'm hoping to be able to get a stick shift. Well, I want some hot rods because my dad used to do. He was a detailer and so he detailed hot rods and built hot rods. And my mom's husband actually builds race motors for all types of like hot rods, dirt track racing. He's done that for like forty years and stuff.
Speaker 3: So I just want my kids to learn how to drive on a stick shift for multiple reasons. For one, they'll be the only ones that can drive it never have to worry about one of their shitthead little friends taking that car.
Speaker 2: For two, it's a lot harder to text and drive while stick shift. It's unpossible. It's more difficult.
Speaker 5: It is not it's not it's not recommendable.
Speaker 2: No, it's not recommended.
Speaker 6: No, no for sure. But like we're gonna be hopefully, I think, you know, we're gonna be going home, and so I'm gonna be We're gonna be starting out teaching teaching the oldest one on how kiudse. We got you know, we got room and stuff and the Oldsmobile, and we got a couple other cars to be able to do it on. So it's gonna be a good time. Oh yeah, we got I mean they have five different kind of hot rods, and plus you got all the race cars that come in and out and stuff, and we got to test out all the motors, which like they just dinoed a monor, Like he has a whole dino shop and he builds everything.
Speaker 7: By hand, and he also has a paint booth and like all this stuff.
Speaker 6: It's really cool. Like it's yeah, I'm just I've always grown up around cars and stuff. So it's.
Speaker 5: Kill switches coming in ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's we teach them how to hot wire it and or take that out. Right, That's that's it. Which these things are easy once you learn how to do it. But it's the learning how to do it that it's just it's one of these primary skills, you know.
Speaker 4: And well, here's a funny thing we could kind of start with a little bit mention them, like the kill switches. Is like cars are so much more over complicated nowadays. Yes to where without computers and dinos and blah blah blah everything else specialty tools.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Things you can't do on your car anymore that thirty years ago you could do on your car. I mean it's literally, even if you know how to do it, you can't do it without messing something up or something whatever in the long run.
Speaker 5: So it's interesting that.
Speaker 4: You know, it gets us in this idea of like fifteen minute cities and different stuff like that. We can we California and they pass like a mileage tax now, like on how far you drive.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's interesting all the way with it. They were so they proposed it. I don't know if they actually pass it or not.
Speaker 2: I believe it probably did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it was a mileage chat.
Speaker 5: It's a matter of time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So they've proposed it a few times actually, And so what it is is every mile you drive, you get a certain amount of tax, and they're trying to push people more towards using transportation. But there's a lot of places in California that don't have transportation, like the railroad, Like the railway runs up and down the coasts and stuff. But there's like transportation is not as easily accessible as what you think it is. Like San Francisco, there's more bullet.
Speaker 2: Train project that they were going to work on. It was gonna revolutioniz.
Speaker 3: I think they got like a few miles of it built and then yeah, went bankrupt, which who could have seen that coming.
Speaker 6: Europe is way better off with their how they actually have set up their you know, their ability to go between cities and all of this stuff.
Speaker 5: We do not.
Speaker 7: We have vast amounts of space, but there, no, we are not. And so that's it.
Speaker 6: And of course that gets in the whole conversation about you know, everyone that's come up with certain types of motors end up dead. And if they come public with it. They just disappear, and then you talk about, you know, Tesla and how they're pushing us forward to these driving cars. I forget what they're called, the one driving the self driving cars. They have them all over. I was watching a video just recently about that Waimo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, terrify me.
Speaker 6: They are scary. I don't. I can't even handle when the car, you know, when it has that sensor where if you get too close to the edge or if someone gets to it will pull. Yeah, it pulls the steering wheel for you. Yo, I lose my shit.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, I hate when I'm I'm coming up on somebody who is like making a turn and I can judge distance because you know, I can drive and shit, and somehow my car will like take the gas away from me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's at the brakes.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, god yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: I don't see people. And that shifts into the fifteen minute city conversation because they don't want you to have vehicles in the fifteen minute city. They want to be able to control if you're going in and out. And I was just talking to my mom about fifteen minute cities and what the original proposal was versus what it looks like. Now they've changed the literature where it doesn't sound so scary anymore.
Speaker 7: So it's not like we're locking.
Speaker 6: You in, but like it's for the betterment that like you can have transportation passes. Transportation passes, right, they could cut off at any point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so convenience. Convenience is our downfall. Yeah, for your safety, safety and effective.
Speaker 2: Obviously obviously, but yeah, man, this is uh.
Speaker 3: And I heard that La was going to be the first fifteen minute city because of the fires that happened a couple of years ago, right, and that seemed viable. Then we have seen nothing as far as the build up of that goes, or at least Colorado. It could be Colorado, but it's or Utah.
Speaker 6: Utah is the one I think is where it's actually making most traction.
Speaker 3: But I thought La because A it would make sense that these liberals would think this is the greatest thing since sliced bread. B They had all that shit burn up and they got to rebuild it somehow. Why not read old better and all these things? And see they had the amount of tax revenue for that city, because there's that city makes a lot of money, so it made sense that that would be where they would kind of, you know, launch the fifteen minute cities from I have seen no groundbreaking things on that. But then you also look at how Gavin Newsom has ran that state and it's like, ah, you ain't got the funds for it.
Speaker 2: You're fighting for your life just to keep your head above water. So never mind.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, speaking of a gruesome Newsome man, do you guys think he's got to He's trying to build up a run for twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Eight promise, the press going to too much people are and weird stuff he's doing lately, and he's trying to do the Joe Biden if you don't vote for me, you ain't black kind of thing, and I'm just like you.
Speaker 2: And dude, have you seen that?
Speaker 3: I forget what show it was on, but he was pandering, so it was embarrassing and I'm not black, and it was insulting to me to hear him speak in the way he was. I was waiting for him to pull the Killery Clinton. Now I always keep hot sauce in mind, purse. I was waiting for him to do something as equally condescending. He didn't, by the grace of God, he kept it at least slightly Caucasian, but dude, it was.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 5: Barely barely.
Speaker 4: I'm just like you, I can't read, and you're like, Okay, racism disguise is virtue signaling.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, He's like, you know, you'll hear me speak all the time, but I'm never reading off of teleprompter.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't read, broh.
Speaker 3: But anyway, it's like, I'm bro, you ran and you did the governorship over California, and you're trying to relate to your voter base by saying that you can't read. That is not the way that you want to relate to your constituents, my boy.
Speaker 2: That's that's the opposite of what you want to do.
Speaker 5: You want to make video of him.
Speaker 4: In the last year, he was in another video on a white people podcast, not a black guy host this time, and he was telling them that he read a three hundred page book or two hundred fifty paid book in ninety minutes. So you're like, people are putting those next to each other, like, oh, so you read this book in ninety minutes two hundred fifty pages, which is bullshit.
Speaker 5: Anyways, you can't.
Speaker 6: Say that I'm a very fast reader, and that is a lot to read in ninety minutes.
Speaker 2: It's a lie, yeah.
Speaker 5: For a year later to say I can't read.
Speaker 3: Now this is he's Nancy Pelosi's nephew, right, and so he is as deep tied to the state of the federal I should say as anybody can get.
Speaker 2: He's gonna make a run. And to be honest with you, I don't think the Democrats have anyone else that could even possibly seem like a decent candidate to fill that slot. For a minute.
Speaker 3: There there was a couple of them that you think maybe they could, maybe they couldn't. But every single one of the ones that seemed like they were a possible front runner has shown their ass or showed their fraudulent behavior, or shown how they throw their lot in with pedophiles in such a grandiose way to where it's like, no, pretty much, Gavin is the only one that they can run. And anybody with a brainstem will watch how he ran California. Take away the fires, take away the fires, because like, granted that was it's his fault that it went to the level that it did. No doubts there, but I mean, freak accidents happen, and fine, if you take away the Palisade fire conversation, look at how he ran California the rest of the time. He forced it to nosedive. He is the reason why California had such a brain drain, why all these tech billionaires left LA because he was taxing the fuck out of them to where they set up Silicon valleys all over the country. The same ship mom, Donnie is doing to New York City right now is literally what Gavin Newsom did to California for years. And it's like, you're not gonna get elected just based off of your track record, your punchable face and you're almost one of the guy's voice is not going to get you there.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Timu Christian Bale.
Speaker 2: There you go. I like that, Tu Christian Bale.
Speaker 6: Oh, it did say that they think that the best city for fifteen minute cities is Miami.
Speaker 5: Okay, so that would be an interest twist.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the most proposed is Miami because of already it has the high walk areas, it has a biking trailer. I will say when I lived in Miami for a little bit that it did have really good public transportation, so.
Speaker 2: And it has a high threshold as far as money they bring in goes. Miami is another massive home.
Speaker 6: Miami's so filthy rich. And I went to a gym there and I was like, oh, I want to I want to go here because they had a really cool rooftop pool to do labs. And I was like, okay, this is fancy a's fuck And let me tell you that fancy ast fuck place had that very fancy uh tag on it and they had an actual it said the butt training Area. Nice area, like it had like a whole little sign of like a butt and like all this stuff. It was a very interesting place. It was very fancy, but it was also like, yeah they were like that. It wasn't anything that was over the top that they were offering. There was a few things that I was like, Okay, I can understand why you charge your little bit more, but realistically it wasn't anything like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: They were just keeping the riff raff out. That's all that was.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you had to like take a private black elevator up and then like yeah, it was like a three story you could like climb stairs or do all this. I was like maybe a.
Speaker 2: Gym with an elevator, and then what the stairs.
Speaker 6: Are for you had but you had to like go through this building, then you had to get to the you had to go up top because that's where it was was. It was like the three top floors of this building. I would just I just want it because it was really close to my thing. And I also really wanted to pool, but you know, it was really expensive, so I just went to you know, the normal La Fitness, which was super bougie as well.
Speaker 3: So okay, I could see Miami being a possible viable option for a fifteen minute city.
Speaker 2: They're they're pretty much set up for it.
Speaker 3: Now, there would have to be a few little changes here there, or maybe maybe not the entirety of Miami, but at least like a section of it, a neighborhood of it becoming like that.
Speaker 6: Because the projection is is by twenty fifty eighty nine percent of the US population will be living in these cities absolute percent, and some studies find that changes in urban planning could reduce mortality rate by an estimated twenty percent.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, sure, because throughout the course of human history, having way too many people shoved into a very small area has only worked well for us clearly.
Speaker 6: So it says that the top city is the top twenty five potential cities is Oakland, Minnesota, Cincinnati, Washington, Boston, Baltimore, Miami, Pittsburgh, Long Beach, San Francisco, Buffalo, Portland. Shocker, I'm here only shitholes Glendale, Anaheim. Anaheim isn't actually that bad Anaheim?
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, you got me Battle.
Speaker 6: Seattle, Washington, Denver, Madison, Wisconsin, Sacramento, Luxington, Kentucky, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Chicago, Cleveland, Ohio, Orlando, and Chandler, Arizona. I don't know where that Okay.
Speaker 3: So of that list, I heard four that are not complete shitholes and good cult members listening.
Speaker 2: If you don't know what four of those are, then you ain't paying attention.
Speaker 6: But anyway, yeah, so they have they want populations with greater with the metropolitan area populations with more than twenty five K. So that's why they selected.
Speaker 2: More than twenty five, right, two hundred fifty thousand. I'm about to say, hold on, there's like four.
Speaker 6: It says like two hundred and fifty twenty five to two fifty twenty five, and I'm like, oh, my god, there's like a whole while I'm scanning and I'm like, oh my god, there's so many numbers.
Speaker 7: Like yeah, so this is interesting.
Speaker 6: So the average walk and by time for all the city analysis will be five point nine the median minutes, Like that's gonna yeah, minutes from everything that you need pretty much.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so the fifteen minute city got restrict could buy another third? Is that It almost sounds like if it's a fifteen minute now it's a six minute city.
Speaker 2: It's like, damn, it gives you.
Speaker 6: So they actually break it down by score of what they like, what will they'll have in it, So like the walk and by time, dining, parks and communities, childcare, healthcare safety, and housing affordability. They break it down and they rate it for each one. Miami's final score is a seven point eighty three out of it. It's a number one, next to San Francisco. Then it's Pittsburgh, Boston, Washington, d C. And Baltimore. Okay, right, right, hold on, so those are the top ones.
Speaker 3: The top ones just just roll on the same page here, the top six Miami, all right, possibly it's not a shithole, Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: San Francisco. What the fuck are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: But okay, maybe there's a people. There's a type of person out there that loves it.
Speaker 6: They're typically of the alphabet people in San Francisco, all of that people.
Speaker 3: They're typically of the alphabet plus two a Q plug blah lah people.
Speaker 6: You know, they do actually have a fantastic food and really good shopping.
Speaker 3: If you say so. Uh, Pittsburgh, absolute dog shit town. Boston, Absolute dog shit town, Washington, d C. I live there, Absolute dog shit town, Baltimore.
Speaker 6: You just hate everybody.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Are we gonna?
Speaker 2: Are are we playing like we're in make believe land?
Speaker 4: These are the expected bad guys basically, I mean in a way like because these places like they actually used to in a weird way, have you know, symbology to them, And like Boston, dude, we're talking about the founding fathers and shit, we we're talking about the sons of liberty, you know.
Speaker 5: And you got Washington, d C. Okay, you know where the White House is.
Speaker 4: Some of the other names you said, like those used to be once great cities and now in modern times they are dog shit like they have been destroyed on purpose. And then I want to get into like it's kind of get a little deep, because a lot of the reason why these countries, these cities are dogs is because of Okay, we're not necessarily talking about ice, but mass immigration. But a lot of mass immigration is not just coming from the southern border. A lot of it is blowback by blowing up other countries without having a solid plan behind what to do next, and then where do what happens? A lot of right wing I mean, I'm more libertarian whatever, but sure a lot of right wing guys will sit there and bitch about immigration and say, let's go blow up this country, and then a bunch of new immigrants come to this country, and then you bitch about it three years later, and it's like a lot of these these cities have been destroyed on purpose, you know.
Speaker 2: No doubt.
Speaker 3: And I mean, granted, each one of those cities has their nice areas, that's fair. Yeah, but they're also all ran by Democrats. And I'm with you as far as the whole Republican versus Democrat thing. They're both fucking the American people over, maybe from opposite ends, but either way, it goes everybody's getting the dick here. But that being said, you would be very very hard pressed to find a Democrat like rand City or a Democrat ran city.
Speaker 2: I should say.
Speaker 3: That's like doing okay, not even good doing okay, period, it's uh. And you can look up the statistics, you might be able to find one or two cities. And I mean like major hubs, not like, uh, you know, Lincoln, Nebraska's really killing it this last quarter.
Speaker 2: No one gives a fuck aout no Lincoln, Nebraska, Nebraska.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm talking about like major cities that are all ran by Democrats. They all have some very very systemic problems and a lot of corruption, a lot of crime, And I mean that's what you get.
Speaker 2: With any big city, right.
Speaker 3: But yeah, to your point the immigration problem, I can see we're going here to a point, like, for instance, the Somali immigrants that we have that are right wreaking havoc in Wisconsin or Minnesota or wherever the fuck else they are.
Speaker 2: We didn't bomb the fuck out of Somalia.
Speaker 3: They came because their country into a civil war, there was genocide going on, so they got here for political refugee reasons.
Speaker 2: And like in a certain regard.
Speaker 3: I got no problems with this, right if you if there's a group of people that have genuine problems at home, not ones that we've created, not one where everybody coming here is a military aged male, I got real issues with that. But like the women, the children, the elderly coming here from a country that is in the middle of a revolution, a civil war something. Okay, we can have this talk, you know, but there there's got to be some sort of a limit on this.
Speaker 2: There has to be a cap somewhere.
Speaker 4: And well, Somalia specifically, you've got Somalia now Somali Land. Yeah, and Somali Land's got a lot of weird you know, Rhode Island sized country in the Middle East kind of ties to that. And I'm with you because it's like there is a lot of weirdness that goes on with Yes, there's you know, kids and women and stuff too, and not the whole like military age male situation like we had had for years at one point two.
Speaker 5: Right. But it's it's it's interesting.
Speaker 3: It gets like it kills me whenever you look at Germany and France and England and they all their immigrant problem is not with the women walking around into jobs.
Speaker 2: They give nobody any smoke.
Speaker 3: It's all these dudes that are from twenty to thirty five years old that are coming in mass numbers, leaving the women and children in the country that's in civil war right now. These dudes come over to these Western countries and they fuck everything up for everyone.
Speaker 2: And that's not on some racist shit. This is on a These cultures don't blend well.
Speaker 5: Shit mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's horrible. It's horrible.
Speaker 3: I mean, like you said, the immigration problem in America. It's it's got its own history and backstory as to how we got to this point, for sure, But it's like, there's no fun way to rip off this band aid.
Speaker 5: Honestly, a fun.
Speaker 4: One to go back and watch is born in East la with Cheach from Cheach and Chong.
Speaker 2: It's been a long time since I've seen it, honestly.
Speaker 4: It's an actual American got deported because he didn't have his idea on him, and then he's down in Mexico and Daniel Stern from Home Alone is the guy that's the white dude down there to sell him back his freedom and shit.
Speaker 5: So he's got this old massive people.
Speaker 4: It's an old eighties movie but it's Reagan era kind of like that's when a lot of that mass immigration stuff started really happening.
Speaker 5: No shit, but it's like a satire on it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Cheech's in and I'm assuming, you.
Speaker 6: Know, I think the Mormon Church is funding the first fifteen minute city.
Speaker 2: By the way, why am I not surprised?
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, yeah, I'm shocking.
Speaker 2: Also shutting.
Speaker 6: I was. I was reading about the fifteen minute cities and I was like, I am fairly positive. Somebody told us that it was going to be Salt Lake and I saw that, Sure, shit, it is salt Lake. In fact, the first fifteen minute city, it will be Salt Lake City. And it's actually like two hundred and forty acres forty two acres.
Speaker 2: So the Mountain Jews are making their first fifty years.
Speaker 6: So located in Utah's capital, and they're going to be trying to do Salt Lake City. And it's actually they they say that they don't have one hundred percent confirm connections. But also the Mormon Church got in trouble for the disappearing of one hundred billion dollars like two years ago that they were supposed to give to charities that never happened. But they the quote that it said is that the church has their hand in making sure that the fifteen Minute City is you know, abiding by the Mormon Church. But like, but they didn't actually quote fund it at all. And I'm like, so, wait, you're gonna lock your citizens even more in while you're funding terrorist groups and disappearing money into hedge funds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's another thing they don't want to talk about, is them funding the terrorist organizations.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And I just you know, I just happen to see that and I was like, oh, well look at that. There you go, that's special. Isn't that special? But the weirder it gets, always it is always going to be weird. But then, I mean, once you have people locked in, though, and they have them connected to neurolink or to the new thing that Gates has made, the smartphone situation that he wants to have implanted into people, once they have that and they've uploaded that, and they've done the currency to where now we no longer have the dollar bill anymore. Now it's all you know, in the.
Speaker 2: If whatever it is, digital current.
Speaker 6: Digital currency out in the you know, cloud situation, then there were pretty much screwed. If they get eighty nine percent of the population and locked into these places, you're screwed. And it's gonna be no man's land out in these other areas quote unquote fuck.
Speaker 3: Even if they get fifty percent of the population in these places, we're screwed.
Speaker 2: At that point. It's just a breeding pot for at that point.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it's accessible and they'll be able to push whatever narrative they want to these people who will never go to say so.
Speaker 6: I had like a breeding program where they where they traded people back and forth to be able to, you know, first and diversify because you can't keep with that population all together.
Speaker 3: It'll be like the homage communities every like fifteen years. Families seem to like swap locations because the m breeding.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, I know.
Speaker 6: And then you could just like my whole mind is just kind of like going through of how the systemag this would work, Like they could lock in all the food system. Of course, you'd have food shortages because if you're not being able to produce your own food, then you're gonna have to transport it in. And if they decide that they're having some type of uprising. They could just lock everyone down, like depending on how strict they got, depending on how if they built walls like this, I mean, that's kind of going like way more into the future. Maybe potentially far fetched, but.
Speaker 4: But yeah, if you're talking twenty fifty, yeah, that's right, Yeah exactly. I mean, that's not that far away, but it's far enough away to not really visualize it yet.
Speaker 7: It's far enough a.
Speaker 6: Way to be able to keep brainwashing the children into adulthood to being making them more comfortable with AI, making them more comfortable with losing their rights. And you know, guns are so dangerous. We don't need guns anywhere. We don't need to do this, we you know, we just see to follow the rules. And I could see it. I can see it coming to a point where they have set up the perfect situation for people to be locked into this. All they need is one really good example, a should really good fight, really like some kind of warfare or really good pandemic that kills enough people that fear mongols the rest of them into these cities. That's all.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 4: I had a thought with my wife the day we got three kids. My daughter's gonna be twelve, my son seven and my youngest son is getting ready to be three in a week, so a little bit of an age, you know, it's all spaced it out good or space it out just perfectly.
Speaker 5: But my point is is like when people say, like.
Speaker 4: Oh, go into war with Iran or whatever, well you're too old to be drafted me.
Speaker 5: But what does it matter your kids are too young?
Speaker 4: Well, okay, we said that about Iraq, Afghanistan and blah blah blah. You know, it's like and then it turned into a ten year or a fifteen year involvement, twenty year involvement. Yeah, so there was certain situations where a father that served twenty years ago now has an eighteen year old that his son is serving in the exact same goddamn.
Speaker 5: War, you know.
Speaker 4: And it's really like ridiculous when you see the cycle of things where everybody is worried about right this second, But if we have kids, what happens in five years, ten years, twenty years from now, like what we're talking about like, you know, twenty fifty. Oh that sounds like that's the future. Yeah, but the future is a lot closer than you see. You know, It's like we look back at the last five years, ten years, twenty years. How many rights have been taken away? You know, the Patriot Act is still in action. We've got all these other things. You don't have to take a shoes off at the airport anymore, so don't worry. But yeah, it's like, what are our kids going to grow up with that we experience that they don't even get to experience because it was taken away before they know.
Speaker 7: I mean, I agree with you.
Speaker 6: I have kids similar in the same age groups as yours, and I think about that all the time of like, you're right on the edge of I mean, technically, I think now it's like thirty nine and is the cusp of like the drawing people back. I've heard a lot about that, that they're changing it to like thirty nine or forty that. Then I was like, yeah, you're right on that, but.
Speaker 5: I mean, but yeah, I'm eligible for draft, is what I meant. But yeah, for the reinstatement.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I mean, technically can't they.
Speaker 3: When the draft happens, they'll take anybody forty five and under. In World War Two they started they shifted the rules on that real quick.
Speaker 7: So you're really young too.
Speaker 3: But keep in mind America has only had seventeen years of peace since our founding. So like, on some very real level, we're always going to have a new war to fight. We're always going to have some people somewhere they need to get the ship bombed out of them.
Speaker 2: That's what America does. We don't do a lot very well. We do that really well. Are we bullies?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes we are. Is that a good thing? No?
Speaker 3: But our economy loves it. For some reason, America only does good whenever we're fucking up. Somebody don't. I don't understand it, but here we are. And I know a lot of people are pissed off by the whole Israel connection. It's like the people right now that are just now realizing that, like the Iranian situation, we don't need to go to war because of Israel. Y'all haven't been paying attention. We have been going to war because of Israel since Korea salies. This is this is nothing new. This is all part of the plan. Y'all are just now getting pissed off about it.
Speaker 2: And that's good. That's positive.
Speaker 3: People are paying enough attention to start having this conversation. But also like, yeah, this is this has been ingrained in American culture for seventy five years, give or take. I don't know what are your thoughts on the your vetan right, Jacob, we both are, we're both marine votes.
Speaker 4: Oh awesome, I didn't know anywhere ravend awesome, But okay, so what are your thoughts on the marine getting his arms snapped?
Speaker 2: That dude is.
Speaker 4: All right, regardless of who he is or what he stands for the fact that on video there's a sitting elected official snapping a dude and marine dress uniform, yeah, saying a guy that was a veteran saying we don't need to fight wars for Israel. Yeah, regardless whether you're standing on Israel or not. The video looks bad.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: It's bad for optics, I'll give you that. However, a couple of key points. The elected official is not the one that snapped his arm. He shoved his arm on a door in a very bad position, and like, granted, I understand he was trying to like stand there and let his voice be heard in mad respect to that.
Speaker 2: I may not agree with like his.
Speaker 3: Manner in which he was going about it, but fine, cool, freedom of speech all the things. And whenever he put his arm like that the cops were like forcibly yanking him and that's what snapped his arm. Now, the fact that the elected official was standing there right by the arm when it happened, and that one lady, oh.
Speaker 2: Senator, just broke a marine's arm. First of all, that bitch can't break that marine's arm. I'm sorry that's not happening.
Speaker 6: But didn't break his arm. I mean, if you look at the video, clearly enough, it's he put it in a bad position. They're Yankee and they don't see it. It snaps it. He's not gonna He didn't go out of his way to grab it and try to snap it on his own.
Speaker 7: But I mean, it looks bad either way.
Speaker 3: So I will say, though the marine himself has gone out of his way to make himself like a political mouthpiece, and that's not And granted he's out, I don't think he's still active.
Speaker 6: He's married to a Palisinian, I think, And there was a whole bunch of information coming out from other veterans that we're talking about him, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, assuming he was a piece of shit in the service.
Speaker 6: To each their own. I don't particularly give a fuck about you.
Speaker 4: So I will say you know, not to completely defend him, like I don't know. I'm just saying, like, optics wise, I'm like, dude, ship, we're back in the fog of war again.
Speaker 5: So it's like, whatever's going on is.
Speaker 6: You know, they were trying to remove him and he was not going to be removed, and you know that's shit happens. Personally, I would have yep, but I mean things happened so.
Speaker 5: Like not made that much of a scene.
Speaker 4: But I've also gotta give one teeny bit of credit of like dude for that snap that we all heard. Yeah, that motherfucker held his ground afterward. I'm like, but I mean, like you, that dude should have been screaming after we heard that snap.
Speaker 2: There's there's a level of respect there.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't know the guy, and I just I joked that he might have been a piece of show.
Speaker 2: While I was in nervant. I don't know that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Anything, but like I will say, judging by his ribbon stack, you boy at least saw combat at one point in time, meaning that he was deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan and he's screaming, oh, we all need to go to war because of Israel. Motherfucker you already did? You already did?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. The reason we were in Afghanistan and Iraq guess what Jewish ties.
Speaker 6: But like we talked about the other day though, we had this conversation off air about like many people don't understand the ties to Israel and how far back it's gone, and then just now finding out about all of this, and so it's very upsetting to a lot of people, or.
Speaker 3: Even worse if he went to Afghanistan it wasn't even Israeli ties, it was opiate's and pharmaceutical ties.
Speaker 2: Is why we were there. But a lot of.
Speaker 6: People, a lot of people didn't really know that or haven't really found out the true reasons, you know, They've heard different things, and so for a lot of veterans, it's very triggering, very hard. I will say that I did watch a few of his videos, and I watched one person talk about it, and he came out and was like, I have mental health issues and this and that, and I was like, okay, so, like, you know, cool, Like I mean, I appreciate you, I guess standing in your ground and figuring out what you want to say. And I don't think that everyone should just jump to conclusions. I don't really know a bunch about him. Honestly, I saw it and I was like, all right, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I will say this, though the Marines do want to go to war for any reason.
Speaker 6: They're chomping at the bit.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying for the guys that are still enlisted a marine, Yeah, yeah, I know, dudes that are currently in the e threes below they are. They're hungry for blood. It doesn't matter who's or it's not justified, horrible though.
Speaker 6: Exactly reason is absolute dog water trash. It's just a bunch of fuck fuck games, and everyone's board off their ass.
Speaker 3: Like Marines are not built to do garrison life or just like sit on base and wear the uniform and like serve with honor.
Speaker 2: No, that's not us. We want that. We want combat, we want blood.
Speaker 3: That's the entire reason we didn't join the army or the air force. Like, there's a reason for these things. So for him to be a combat vet marine saying we don't want to go to war, you ain't speaking for the crowd.
Speaker 7: There has been others.
Speaker 4: That's a great point, that's a really good point.
Speaker 6: There has been other veterans. Actually, some of my friends that I've served with have been. It's a very interesting thing. There's I would say, like there's a twenty percent at least group of veterans that feel some type of way about going to war and everything like that. I've definitely seen there is more of a liberal stance with quite a few veterans. I've seen some diehard veterans that are liberals.
Speaker 2: So veterans are active service, though that's two different conversations.
Speaker 6: They're veterans now active service. I my friends that are still in I mean I'm I chat with them and some of them are chilling in certain areas strategically around the world right now, and I was like, so, what's going on, Like like we're bored, We're just waiting. And I was like, I know, well, you know, but it's it's a different guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys both being veterans. It's like, like that's a great point that a lot of people doesn't. They don't really ask the current service members. They ask a lot of veterans. But then there's a lot of truth and the ones that already went over there. Like my last episode, I just had Tony Rderburn on you know wise Wolf Gold and Silver and Tony's awesome dude, but him at a quarter of my guests on my show talking stit are usually veterans. I come from a veteran military family, And just because I'm not diminishing veterans, I'm saying this on the top brass side, just because you have the good intentions to go over there. Almost every veteran that's come on my podcast has told me that this is not what I signed up for. I was in Kuwait, I was in Afghanistan, I was in Libya, I was in this And you're like, well, then, you know, so we find out that it all turns into a banker war, it's a lie, or it's another justification. So like, what are you guys' thoughts on this Iran involvement, because we already brought up Israel a little bit kind of pulling some strings and this Iran shit, I mean, what was it Mike Johnson, Rubio, both of them on video talking about we're doing this because if Iran struck, or I mean, if Israel struck, then we'd have to defend. So they're proving the point out loud. I mean, do you guys find this to be a justified action or is this more distraction of Epstein stuff or because that ties to Israel too, Like.
Speaker 3: Multiple things can be true at the same time. I'll say that justified that is that depends on who you ask, honestly, because all right, Americans don't really understand the whole background to the situation here, right, But the fact of the matter is that America and Israel are locked in. I'm talking locked in on some blood oath shit. Now, people can disagree with that, and that is their right and that is their prerogative. And I'm not like, I don't want to fight someone based on well we should say, fuck is are fine, cool, fuck them, fuck beabing at in Yahoo.
Speaker 5: I'm with that. Cool.
Speaker 3: But as of currently right now, whatever grandiose treaty you think we need to like have that shit etched in actual blood, we've got it. So if Israel gets fucked around with, America has to jump in now, if we're gonna start changing some things around and going back on some contracts, then like we can vote on that as a nation and we can go forward in that regard.
Speaker 2: All here for it.
Speaker 3: But as of this moment, America and Israel are locked in and we will be for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 6: I mean, they're the videos of Hillary or surfacing where she talks about that and oh one, yeah, there's a videos from all sorts of people talking about it, you know, government officials through the last like two decades talking about it. So this is how regardless ye, I mean, regardless of what we all think like, they're going to push forward with this situation.
Speaker 3: And it's not just because of APAC money. I know that's a big talking point too. It's because the politicians are being paid for by the Israeli lobbyists.
Speaker 2: And there's some truth to that, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: But even if you were to take out all elected officials right now, mass deportation of them, elect all new officials in their boom, their response towards Israel is going to be about the same because of longstanding.
Speaker 2: Paperwork that they can't go back on unless they vote on it.
Speaker 3: But my point is, though, okay, as far as justified goes, Look, I don't believe Iran or Iran or how the fuck you want to pronounce it. I don't believe that they were about to attack any more than they already have over the last few years. What I do think this is more in line with is a the Iotola has been talking way too much shit for way too long, and with two week of a military to be flexing in the manner that he has just for one and if what in Israel in America.
Speaker 2: Hell, keep in mind multiple Muslim nations around him have said that they're gonna throw in their lot with American and Israel on this. You realize how bad you got to fuck up to where the Kataris, the Saudi Royal families, the Emirates, all of them are now saying like, you know what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck that dude. I know he's our Muslim brother in aw but fuck it, Like that's not a thing. It's very rare to have these countries go. They're a lot in with the Jews.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, my biggest concern is since he's a big religious leader, Like you know, it's like I shared a name the other day where it's Ricky from Trailer Park Boys, and you got Corey and Trevor, and he's given both of them the middle finger, and it says Israel and Iran. It's like, I don't give a shit about either of these countries.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 4: But the idea that he is a big religious symbol and we killed him the way he did when he was what eighty six years old or however old he was, is like he could have died in the next six weeks or six months anyways.
Speaker 5: But we just made him a martyr. Now.
Speaker 4: So then the idea of whatever you know, Ron Paul blowback or anything that comes with the idea of well you got Pete Hegseth and others that are telling the truth that the troops that this is going to be this holy war crusade situation and shit, and you're like, bro, this is not like, oh, we're just gonna stop some weapons of mass destruction, like we're we're playing by their own tactics. But we tell them that they are religious extremists, but then we're going to use it.
Speaker 5: You know what kind of saying like no, I hear it.
Speaker 7: I mean it's a problem though with that.
Speaker 6: I mean, but the Persians want their land back, they want their freedom back, they want to be able to they're not Muslim, they don't want to be Muslim. They have been persecuted for forty seven years. They want their area back. And like they've been. I mean, we've seen a whole bunch of reports between thirty to forty thousand were killed and two days in a couple of days, Yeah, in a couple of days, and there is that's from people that's actually from Iranian people there, and so they're the ones that I looked at. But I mean that's just an estimate of what they were talking about. But you know, they they're getting tortured, they're getting raped, they're getting killed, they're getting drug out in the streets and beaten, and all of these things are happening to them, and they're rejoicing right now. They are rejoicing the videos that are coming out and that are showing and everything else. Many people are rejoicing for this. So then you have the Shiai Muslims that are pissed because old Boy is dead.
Speaker 7: Well, this is gonna.
Speaker 6: Be a whole situation of trying to root them out, the Muslims out of their actual you know, the Islamic regime has created a very deep infrastructure, and so they're gonna have to dismantle this. It's gonna take probably an entire generation to even get them out if they.
Speaker 3: Can and that's the other issue. Like you just said forty thousand in two days, right, and now I don't know if it was in two days. I thought it was over a course of time.
Speaker 2: But okay, I would be generous to say three days.
Speaker 3: Right, some people got injuries in two days and then through those injuries, died on the third day or something along these lines. But either way, so the people that are losing their collective shit over the Israel Gaza situation. Right, So Israel killed seventy thousand give or take Palestinians over the course of months in a year, all that Iranians killed forty thousand in two days, and people are only outraged about one of these. That tells me that their leanings aren't towards human human life by any means, and they are reading way too much into the politicized.
Speaker 2: Agenda that they have been force fed. That's that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If it was truly about protecting human life, they would be way more pissed off at the IRGC and the Ayatola for slaughtering that many people.
Speaker 2: The only the only time in the past one hundred.
Speaker 3: Years that we have had a death toll of forty thousand in two days was when the Nazis came to Ukraine. Like that, that's who we're actually comparing the numbers against the Ayatola to actual Nazis.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: The people are saying, free Palestine and also long live the Iyatola. It's like, y'all, y'all, don't hear fuck about no human life.
Speaker 4: Well see, I'm like Ron Paul libertarian and non interventionalist kind of idea, and I get it. A lot of people can say, oh, you're student on the sidelines and you just don't make a decision. You're like, okay, but half of the the decisions we've made have been way worse in the outcome of what we've done afterwards. I'm not saying that I haven't answered to anything sure for what the Middle East should do, but I'm also saying, like the Middle East, in this weird way, kind of needs to figure out their own problems. Like you know, it's like if your kids hate you in your house and you're talking about the neighbor's kids being mean to their dad or something, it's like, worry about your own house first. Our country is falling apart right now. Our dev like if we take this, because now Trump and a lot of them are saying that this could turn into a lot longer. Like I think Trump thought this was gonna be in a duro situation where he gets in, comes out with a quick victory and looks cool as hell, which, whether people agree or disagree with that, that was still actually, really I don't know, impressive the way they pull that off. But this situation, I think this is not going to be such a short term situation as they think. And so, yes, these people do need help, Yes they do need help, but are we willing to put up the money, the infrastructure, everything that comes with it. Like it's kind of hypocritical in a way for America when we can't even really help ourselves right now. So I'm with both of you guys. Yes, Iran needs help, for sure, the people do.
Speaker 5: But this is a multi here.
Speaker 2: Yeah we do, we do.
Speaker 3: But like Raven just said, this wasn't just about dismantling the iyotol La, although yes, that needed to happen, and it wasn't just because Iran is one of the only countries on Earth that does not have Rothschild owned central banking system in their.
Speaker 5: Country and there's that too, and lasted on the Seven Nations list.
Speaker 2: Yep, exactly. I'm not denying that same with Venezuela.
Speaker 3: What I am saying is that Venezuela and Iran happening as close as they are to each other, is both to fuck over China.
Speaker 2: That's That's just the point blank start of it.
Speaker 6: I think there were having two different things though. I think Israel is having their own pity you know, kissing match over there with all the bullshit that they are doing, and then it was more or less of like, look, this is what you're gonna do. We want to bomb the shit out of them. We want to do this for our own stuff. But hey, by the way, you and China are having this shadow war right now, and you guys are pissing off each other in the background, why don't you do this and help us anyways? And it will help you in return, so that way you can continue your bullshit war with China. But like, not actually attacking China. We're gonna go about it in a different way, and I think people are more or less ignoring that big aspect of it. I don't doubt that we're gonna be there for a hot minute, because it's a Middlely and I'm hoping not but rooting out Muslims is not as easy as what it's gonna what they're talking about. No, I mean, I guess if they actually taught the you know, gave the Persians a way to defend themselves more or like help them take over the you know areas and.
Speaker 3: The Curtis ground forces are starting to starting to get it in on the ground.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So if they I mean, if they actually help them take back their their areas and stuff like that and at least be able to get a stepping into taking over their country and let the prints come back and things like that, then cool, we should just pull out and just let them be.
Speaker 3: America doesn't do nation building very well. We actually notoriously suck. That's terrible, that destroying right right, Oh, we're good.
Speaker 2: To smashing the ship. We are not good at pie afterwards. Yes, we're really good.
Speaker 5: We're like.
Speaker 6: And then we can't help killing ship, but we're not good at fixing anything. So that's that's a vibe. But I agree though, I think that it comes down really to China, and I think there's a lot more at play than what is being told in the forefront right now, and obviously the conversations about Epstein is still you know, it's clear that this is very interesting timing of all this going down, because they've had all this time. If they wanted to kill him at some point they could have. They've been watching him, and the CIA even were like, yeah, we've been watching him for like two years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the I Tola was no closer to getting a nuclear bomb built, I know depending on the report. Well, they were about six weeks away, but they've been ready for years.
Speaker 5: Okay, that was three years ago. And yahoo, rare shit Iran.
Speaker 3: Oh, they could have built a nuke if they wanted. But they didn't though, because they couldn't. Real shit, they had just gotten to the point of a we're not purifying what's the term refining of refining iranium. They had just gotten to the point of yellow cake, which is twenty percent. You have to get it to seventy or eighty or possibly ninety to make a bomb material.
Speaker 2: So like they were still a ways off, first of all.
Speaker 3: Second of all, with these two moves on the chessboard of Venezuela and Iran, China now can't get sixty percent of the oil that they used to They used to get twenty percent from Venezuela, forty percent from Iran. Both of those pipelines have been cut the fuck off, and China is already in the hurt locker as far as resources is concerned right now, specifically oil, which is why they're more coal based, and that's drying.
Speaker 2: Up on them too. So it's like this was it was because of the banking system. It was. It was because of Israel, it was because of the Ietol being a piece of shit.
Speaker 3: It was because of all these things, but it also was because of China, and the timing of it.
Speaker 2: Was because of Epstein.
Speaker 3: Like I said, there's multiple levels as to why this happened in the way and timing that it did.
Speaker 5: What do you guys think about Epstein?
Speaker 4: Like, you know, we've got well, you know, it's it's ironic that I guess Christy Gnome is getting dethroned as of yesterday whatever, relocated to a different position basically. But I'm in Oklahoma, so sooner to Mark Wayne Mollan, mister Hyde down in the freaking you know whatever, mister wannab UFC guy. Okay, I guess he did fight, but but I'm saying, Mark Wayne Mollan guts to go take the spot of you know, whatever it is DHS. But it's interesting that, like there's all this weird shit going on and there's no accountability for the people that are actually named in a lot of these things, but we can get rid of people that aren't like going to the plan kind of situation, you know what I'm getting at, Like, oh, you're not following the party line, Marjorie Taylor Green steps down, We're going to try to primary Thomas Massey. You know, Christy Nome is out because of X amount of millions dollars for some campaign ad. And you're like, Okay, We've got all these people stepping down and resigning that are named in these Epstein files, but nobody is being held to justice. Like you're getting shamed, but you're not getting prosecuted. Nobody's in trouble right now, Like.
Speaker 6: Someone's going to get held accountable now. Hell if his personal staff hasn't been held accountable, not one single one of them, not the people that ran his each one of the houses, the house managers, not one of them, and the one was accused of sexual misconduct and sexual abuse, He's never served a day in his life, one single day in prison. Also his personal chef, his assistance. Leslie Leslie's mentioned and probably almost damn near every single message that I've read, and I've read over like a thousand at least, every single all, Yeah, every email she seesed on, she's in it. She's the one that's writing back. She's the one that's corresponding for all these people to meet. She's the one that made his life happen. She hasn't been mentioned one time. Nobody has gone about being like, you know what, where is this bitch? Why isn't she being strung up like you get you? And after Gizelle, I'll tell you this Gazelle from the ones that I've read so far, I've literally seen her, right, I would say, under twenty emails back and forth with him. But Leslie Leslie is in everything. She's in all of them, Yeah, every single one. She's not held accountable. The girlfriend, the last girlfriend that actually inherited the majority of his estate and that yeah, went to dentist school and all this stuff. And she's been out here quietly living. She popped up on Twitter because people found her. She still isn't held accountable. She still is not. And her whole ties to the you know, eight thousand plus dollar you know Etsy thing, and how edsge the Wayfair?
Speaker 7: No she so she bought.
Speaker 6: So she bought a Wayfair thing, but also Etsy at the same time Wayfair. There is a whole conversation about Etsy selling children as paintings. A yeah, and there's a whole bit about that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: I did read through a lot of those emails, and honestly, it looks like potential furniture and things like that. But I will say it was really odd with this whole They were obsessed with getting these tw twelve chairs to Woody Allen, to like the point of they had fifty million messages on this.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry chairs.
Speaker 3: And I also saw some throw pillows for like nine thousand dollars. Yeah. I have never in my life seen a pillow worth nine thousand yet.
Speaker 6: But here's the thing, though, you're talking about millionaires. Billionaires, they don't shop at Wayfair. I cleaned houses for millionaires, and I can tell you every piece of furniture came from a custom one of those super bougie fancy places with those stupid little dot chairs that cost like five hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars designers to come in.
Speaker 6: That's what they do. So you're telling me that you're just randomly and they were crazy about these stupid chairs. So they so they shipped these chairs weird. They shipped them in two at a time. Then they lost two of them. They couldn't find them, and wood he and it having to be his wife wrote a message that we'll be on the back patio having breakfast. You can just bring them here. It was very weird. Certain language in the emails. They a lot of it just sounded like people corresponding about wanting to get their furniture whatever. But there were certain things that would dropped like one little liners. I was like, okay, that was weird. What okay? But you know it's none of these people have been held accountable. You know for a fact that Brian Bishop is conducting legal experiments on human babies and wanting to push forward with creating a live birth that's completely genetically modified that's in Ukraine, and willing to do anything. It says it, it lays it out in the emails. He has not been held accountable one time.
Speaker 5: We know the biolabs are a conspiracy theory. Yeah, exactly right. Yeah, and then we.
Speaker 6: Have George Church, and we have I could I mean, I could list hundreds of scientists that were not hundreds, but I could list at least one hundred scientists that were involved in all sorts of things and aspects. The only one that I've seen held accountable happened to be the urologist because he got tried federally for reaping his and molesting his patients as you know, young and old for a decade plus, and he got actually put in prison, but that was completely separate from Epstein. He just happened to be one of his urologists. And it's no one is going to be held accountable. The list is long, and people keep digging and showing more connections to everything that's going on, and it's like, oh, well, you know, that's what.
Speaker 2: Can we do.
Speaker 5: I gotta pay my mortgage? Yeah you know you did.
Speaker 4: You guys did an episode I don't know a week and a half, two weeks ago or something where you were going more into like this was part of what we messaged about, is like it's not all the not diminishing, but it's not all the kid diddling, which that's that's just that's.
Speaker 5: The freaking the surface of the freaking iceberg. You know. It's like you get into the world powers, to get into.
Speaker 4: The banking stuff, you get into the COVID, you get into all these like Isaac Wishop says, you know, it's like these nerds are try trying to kill us.
Speaker 5: It's revenge of the nerds. It's it really is Epstein.
Speaker 4: One of the bigger things to really dig into that weird psychopath was not the diddling part, which, like I said, not diminishing that, but the transhumanist shit and hanging out with all these scientist nerds and all these people that are like these people got picked on when they were twelve years old and they didn't get picked on the basketball team, and now they're multi billionaires and they get to go try to just kill people like nothing, like you're Bill Gates. Look, you know, Bills is trying to trying to tell everybody to take this fucking vaccine. Meanwhile, he's also trying to slip you know, antibiotics to his wife because he's got the clap or some shit. You know, it's like, what the fuck are we talking about? Like, you know, these nerds are trying to kill us, And I think that's the biggest takeaway from this Epstein deal is all the technology ties and scientific ties to it.
Speaker 3: We have found so many things that connect Epstein in to so many things.
Speaker 2: Right, he's the godfather of AI.
Speaker 5: Yeah, possibly a bitcoin, oh.
Speaker 2: Hey, for sure bitcoin.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, the whole told me knock Amota, whatever the fuck that is a fake name. That is something that does not exist in reality. It was him all the way through to buying what was it, many purchases and video games that can from micro transactions.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yep, it's from my seven.
Speaker 4: Year old fucking turn off roadblox motherfucker turns yes roadblocks.
Speaker 2: And see that's the thing.
Speaker 3: You look at the whole conversation about the Iran and then yes, this is the detract from Epstein because it's the same conversation that happened with Epstein in twenty nineteen. Right, he got arrested twenty eighteen. The world's starting to find out some things about him. Oh my god, what's going on? And then we had to do something to get the people off this conversation. Right, so we needed to do what aliens are real? Now we had all these alien exposures coming through and the company acknowledges, hey, y'all, aliens might be real. Here's some files we have, and everybody's like, yeah, coock, cool, let's talk about the flight log though, we want to know about that.
Speaker 2: Wait what and wait? And then they hit us with COVID.
Speaker 3: To get everybody off that conversation. Now more Epstein files have been released finally, and then what happened a couple of months ago, a couple of weeks ago, it feels like the government's getting ready to.
Speaker 2: Talk to us about aliens. Obama made a mention of.
Speaker 3: Something he didn't He didn't that was an opinion and no big deal than Trump made it into something bigger because he's like, wait a minute, I could use this the people might stop talking about Epstein to talk about and it didn't because the people know about aliens.
Speaker 2: We believe in aliens. Now, what are they, where are they're from? Whatever? Fine, we don't know that, but we believe they're real.
Speaker 3: And since that didn't take we gotta do something to get the people off of it. There was talk that they were going to release a new pandemic, which still might happen.
Speaker 2: The year is young.
Speaker 6: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, I've been saying the propaganda about a new flu strain, different stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I would argue possibly that a new war is a really good distraction rather than a new pandemic.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's.
Speaker 6: Gonna be used in place, probably, do you want to? I think they could probably be both. To be with you, I think it's going to be both.
Speaker 3: Once the Iran situation wraps up in six months, this new winter hits, a new sickness is going to hit us.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I could see.
Speaker 6: I don't doubt it. But when it comes to well, so they've deleted sixty five thousand files in the last two days.
Speaker 2: The DOJ see is this is the first I'm hearing of this.
Speaker 6: Yes, so, because I follow a lot of the people that are actually like super nerds, and they're the ones that have figured out how to do all sorts of stuff with the files themselves, and they just were I guess people have been watching it because they've been saying that they're going to delete it, and so they've been watching the files go down and the numbers go down, and yeah, it's like sixty five thousand files they've already deleted, which I was just talking about the other day when we were trying to look up stuff, is they were all redacted or they're completely gone.
Speaker 3: Now I wondered how many of these are duplicates, because you know, there was those ones with these emails like that.
Speaker 7: So yeah, so the duplicates.
Speaker 6: When the Ian Carroll's thing the Web if you look at it, he put up one point five million and said that that was if you took all the duplicates out, then that was what it was originally at. I will say the duplicates are really interesting because most people just ignore them. But the thing about them is is that they actually give you way more information than what you understand, So the reactions are different in each and every one of those duplicates. It also gives you, yeah, it's opposite, It changes, it deletes some, it opens up who actually is it sending to, who actually wrote it. It will give you anywhere between one to maybe like ten new words, depending on what the file is, and each one has something different, and it's like a puzzle. You'll have to actually like print them out and then follow along and you'll actually be able to get the real message and who maybe if you're lucky who actually sent it and who didn't, which they're interesting because that's how I've been able to find a lot of the information and back and forth is because I've been going through each and every one of them and reading them through and seeing, Okay, well this one said this, this one said this. What am I missing here? What new thing do they add? Because I think that's why they're releasing it like that, is they add one thing, one thing, one thing. And so the one that's the big one that I've found is when he's talking about being broken down cell by cell and he sees you to a whole bunch of people on it and stuff, and he's talking about how he wants to be broken down cell by cell and his grandma was his grandma had ties or grandma did something, and it's like it's a every It took twenty two of them for me to even be able to get down to where I could even see sell by sell and it's just it's a whole conversation that he has and it's really weird how it's broken up. But when you're trying to read all this stuff, it's very difficult because they want to make it difficult for you. They don't want you to understand it. They don't want you to find it, which is stupid in and of itself, because nothing is happening with it. All of us have been breaking all this stuff down and showing all these connections and showing how people are doing these how they're doing all this stuff, and everybody's still going about their business. It's not like they're trembling in their boots that they're going to be, you know, taken to court the next day, or people are gonna stop buying apple products, or should look.
Speaker 3: At how the Clintons just handled themselves in that cross examination.
Speaker 6: He was like reminiscing.
Speaker 5: Little river band song.
Speaker 4: He's reminiscing and then the lawyer.
Speaker 2: Remember that photo? There should be another photo? Do you have that one?
Speaker 5: Like? Brother? Now?
Speaker 2: Is not the time.
Speaker 5: Twin that came in the room.
Speaker 7: He don't care. But that's the thing.
Speaker 6: It's the whole thing is like a mockery in all of our faces.
Speaker 3: Until they brought up Frazzle Driller, they couldn't even finish the They couldn't finish the first as soon as Frock came out, they couldn't even say fraz Before both lawyers and Killery.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, last, okay, because.
Speaker 3: That video of you with the girl's face, Killery, that's confirmed and you can't deny it, and you don't want to go that route in this conversation in your cross examination. Then when that one lady took a picture of her and posted it, keep in mind it's live streamed for the record, anybody could just be watching it. But because a picture was taken, Okay, if you're doing that, then I'll walk out now.
Speaker 2: And it's like, this is they're not cry about the fact.
Speaker 4: That they asked for it to be videoed because apparently the Trump administration didn't want it to be videos And she said, ask for video and I'm like, that's the first time I've ever actually agreed with Hillary Clinton. But yeah, bring the video in the room. And then she still bitched about it. Yeah, like you're saying, the whole.
Speaker 6: Thing is just a song and dance, but no one is really being held accountable for anything, and I don't think they will.
Speaker 7: I think it's more or.
Speaker 6: Less of like, hah, we fooled you and outraised bait. So it sucks to suck for you guys, But I guess you know, I posted a post on my personal Facebook and just kind of like briefly condensing the information that I found about genetics and the eugenics program and all this stuff, and I mean it was not very long, and the amount of people that I know actually like came back and were like, what.
Speaker 5: Do you mean?
Speaker 7: And I was like, I mean, I can. I can source it for you.
Speaker 6: I mean I can cite every single thing for you, and I don't mind doing this, and a lot of people were kind of confed. I got a lot of private messages like well, I don't understand, like this is this is you know, this is the first time hearing of it. I'm like, well, yeah, because you're here's a problem. There's so much information, and when you see all these memes that are going around and all these like little reels and stuff, and then you can start hearing that some of this is fake, then you start believing everything is fake when it comes to this and you're not actually reading it and doing your own research on it. And it is a lot of information to try to take in, and it's a lot of information to try to sit there and piece together like who did he write in this fifty CC thing? And you got twelve names. Okay, well those twelve names, let's search why these were not redacted first, and then who they actually belonged to, which I don't understand the redaction situation with some of these emails, because you get twelve scientists that they're willing to throw at the chop and block, but then everyone else in that email they won't actually let you see.
Speaker 3: But then if you look at that email in its duplicate form, different names are redacted.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you might get different names and things like that. You might be able to see at least something different in each one.
Speaker 7: It's very challenging to put it together.
Speaker 2: I think that was on purpose, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: As much as we are in the age of information, we're equally in the eight I almost said, on porpoise, you heard it. I almost said, poor, I was trying so hard out to laugh. I was like, I think it was done intentionally. How about that shit anyway, because we are in the age of information as well as the age of disinformation, and if you throw enough bullshit out there, the people won't recognize reality when it goes straight past their face.
Speaker 2: So they have thrown everything at the wall, and some.
Speaker 3: Stick some stuff, doesn't. They don't care the walls covered. At this point, what difference does it make?
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 6: The herd well and then you've got pictures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've got some of the loudest mouths that like leading up to a year and a half ago. You know, your cash, hotels, your Dan Bongino's your you know, whatever you get. Dan Bongino comes in and gets to be mister tough guy after talking shit on a microphone for years, and then he gets to come into office for an hour, for not an hour basically, but for a year, and then you know, he gets to come back to talking like a tough guy on the internet again and calling everybody out because I didn't do a damn thing and you got your cash betails.
Speaker 5: I've seen the files, even though my eyes.
Speaker 4: Look like a pug, like, we've got these, we've got this like it's right there in front of our faces. But we've got people lying to us like just straight through their teeth. Everybody is a grifter at this point, and they're using it all for the clicks and likes, and so yeah, nobody's going to be held accountable. I'm not trying to blackpill anybody but like nobody's don't hold your breath, nobody's going to be held accountable. I'm not talking to you, guys. I'm just saying like, yeah, there's people still out there, like hey, patriots in charge and five D chess and like.
Speaker 5: Shut the fuck up. That's not happening. Like none of that's happening.
Speaker 2: Reality does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, government's doing what government does, and it's going to continue to be that same way. Whether Trump or Kamala or whoever the fuck is in office, it doesn't matter. We're still in the same perpetual cycle of retardedness.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry if you're waiting on some figure to be the white hat who's gonna come riding in and really drink swamp and really. Don't get me wrong, I was hopeful. I got high on hopeing for certain situations, especially involving Trump. When he took office the first time, cool cool take office the second time, I.
Speaker 2: Was extremely hopeful. Gotta be honest with you, he has not impressed me much at all. As a matter of fact.
Speaker 3: But again, if the people are waiting and feeling like this guy, whoever that guy or girl who comes in is going to be the one to save America. I hate to break it to you that Savior's not coming. QAnon has been lying to people. I actually believe it's been taken over and it's a part of the counterposition in and of itself whatever.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't that if Jeffrey Epstein started q and on at this point, honestly, at.
Speaker 2: This point, why not?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't doubt if one of the one of the IT people in their group it was the one that started.
Speaker 3: Well, now that I know the founder of four chan him, but the founder of four chan went to the Island and that's where QAnon started from.
Speaker 2: So it's like, sure, why not.
Speaker 6: I'm sure it's all a whole thing of disinformation and just leading people down rabbit holes. What is interesting like did they I wonder because you know Freshle Drip that was a big conversation on that as well, and it's like did they did somebody actually get a backbone? And this is their way of trying to stand up to what was going on because they were bought. Is this like they were trying to at least give out some information to people or try to make people look for stuff.
Speaker 3: I think around twenty seventeen it got taken over in the beginning days of QAnon. I think that it genuinely was Hacktavism, and it was people regardless of politicalations or that they were genuinely trying to do good shit in the way that they could, and that was through a hacker style method, which good thing screaming.
Speaker 4: At the clouds basically, I mean whether they were right or wrong, but yeah, they had points they were making.
Speaker 5: They were true points, but yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Started getting themselves a li livery because half of them, whenever they would find a pedophile, like a guarantee this guy is hurting children.
Speaker 2: Half of them believed.
Speaker 3: In taking matters into their own hands, and I don't mean going on some vigilanti justice. They believed on ruining him in other ways. The other half believed that, no, we need to turn this dude into the police, like we have to do something and like turn him in and like let actual justice take place. And so the group had this massive split and and I'm not saying one side was more or less right than the other, but it started eating itself alive.
Speaker 2: And in the middle of that descent, QAnon got.
Speaker 3: This rebrand and at that point I believe that I'm just gonna say the overarching term of the government. It could have been Epstein, it could have been named name your fake the ATF.
Speaker 2: I don't fucking care. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Some group affiliated with taxpayer dollars got a hold of it and turned into what it is now. And I could tell that that's about what happened whenever they put Trump, putin Kim Jong un and uh Ala Sad and when they put all of them on the same team and said these are actually the good guys that are gonna save the world, It's like, oh, oh no, no, that's that's not how this is going down.
Speaker 2: I hate to tell y'all. Oh shit, you got a train going on?
Speaker 6: You got a train? I was like, what is that noise? It's a train?
Speaker 5: Yeah. Sorry, I live in we got trains in the background.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 5: But yeah. They they co opted it, definitely.
Speaker 4: And then what they did is there was truth in there, but they they muddied the waters with a bunch of disinformation as well. And then you get into like, well, what happens with a lot of people that talk big in power before they have power, and then they get to elected official situations, And in a lot of ways, I do like RFK. But I want to ask you guys this opinion on like RFK, what do you think of him going back on this glycy sates shit? And you know, he was the guy that like.
Speaker 5: It's like, hey, they're poising us there. But he had good talking points. He wasn't like.
Speaker 4: Alex jo Alis Jones a great talking points, but he wasn't screaming from the rafters, right. He was coming with with real political discourse. And now he's just like, well, some glass Glycay states are good, and you're like, what the hell are we talking about, dude, Like consistency?
Speaker 5: What's your thoughts on RFK? Because I do halfway like him, But I.
Speaker 3: Say, Raven, you're going to want to take this one because I am.
Speaker 7: I like him for certain things and I dislike him.
Speaker 6: I think the problem is is that when you are facing the trillion dollar business of the pharmaceuticals, you are going up Mount Everest barefoot, and you are trying to achieve something that no one has ever been able to achieve. No one has ever been able to hold the pharmaceutical company responsible for anything that they've done. Not only are you talking about the pharmaceutical company, then you get into the pesticide conversation. Then you get into them using all sorts of things in our food that they don't want to disclose, that they've purposely manipulated the titles of and passed different different laws of being like we hell, we could just get around it with the black label law.
Speaker 7: It's not a big deal.
Speaker 6: So he is. My thing about him is that he is fighting the most intense groups that we have. They are they win everything all the time, always, and so he is fighting on so many different fronts, and he is one person and he is trying to make the changes where he can. I think this is more along the lines of even if I can do if I can't get the full hundred, because I have no one else really supporting me, maybe I can at least get the forty percent and I can maybe help somewhere. I think that's where he is. I don't like how he's gone back on things, but I also understand it as there's only so much you can battle, there's only so many there's only so many fronts you can fight at the same time, and everybody is against you because everybody is being paid for by Big Pharma or one of these groups, and you're trying to fight a whole bunch of people and you're one person all by yourself. And progress yeah, yeah, ten percent.
Speaker 7: I mean, even having.
Speaker 6: The conversation is progress verse. Most of the conversations have not even been able to happen without being completely shut down. And that's the big thing here, is like the conversation about the red dye, right, red dye forty being removed. So Target just put out that they're removing a whole bunch of the chemicals out of their products as well, and so but even five years ago, having that conversation, well, blah blah blah. We you know, you're just trying to be one of those healthy granola people. Well, why is it that the entirety of the world doesn't use these things, and that we actually ban the majority of this shit and we're the only ones that are allowed to use all these chemicals in our stuff. And we know for a fact that they cause cancer, we know for a fact that they disrupt our entire body system, that they're harming our children, that they're causing hyperactivity, that they're causing restlessness. All of these things we know for an actual fact, and everybody else in the world has it banned yet? We don't so, but even having that conversation was kind of like the same thing as about a conspiracy theory. It was brainwashed into people of like, you're just one of those weird, crunchy green nerala hippie people that just want everything to be like this way. I'm just gonna ignore you. But now we're actually with him, we're making progress. It might not be the most progress we want to see, but you're talking about he's banning these things. He's at least opening the floor to having conversations verse when you know people don't want to talk about, hey, people are getting harmed by vaccines, regardless of your stance, if you are a pro vaccine or if you're anti vax we know for a fact that people are being harmed by vaccines, that our children are receiving way too many vaccines. So for him to be able to even change getting it taken down at least some and being able to change the schedule and opening up the conversation of like, hey, so everybody else in the world isn't shoving all these vaccine into their children, and maybe we should look at what's going on with our children versus everybody else, and just look at that. That is the most massive progress that we've seen in decades, and that is people up, and that is I might not like the man on everything he's doing, but at least he is a voice that's actually opening up the conversation for so many other people that have been so stuck in their ways and stuck in their mindsets of being like, well, my grandma did this, so I'm gonna keep doing it. No, no, no, honey, we shouldn't be doing this because your grandma was force fed a lie. That your mom was force fed a lie, and now you are too, and then we have generational issues because of these harmful canals and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like don't ask your grandma, ask your great grandma because you know, regular butter was probably better than margarine, or maybe sugar was better than I'm not saying sugar is good, but sugar is better than the pink packete sugar substitute. So the whatever, it's like, you know, the the funny thing is about that. It's like I remember being a kid. You guys, you know probably remember when you're a kid you go to some restaurant and get your little thing that's got the sugar packets right there.
Speaker 5: On the side.
Speaker 4: You got the white ones, the blue ones, and the pink ones. I believe the yellow ones and the pink one or yeah, yellow, the pink ones. It would literally say in bright red letters, may cause cancer.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I remember this ship thirty years ago. I'm going off forty.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like I remembering sections thirty years ago. This used to be a proper country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm just saying, it's like, you know, it's cool that people are actually saying that.
Speaker 5: That's what I do give credit for RFK.
Speaker 4: Like you brought up a great point, Raymond, like that the the number of vaccinations upon you know, children, as what did they cut it in at least half or almost half or something like even when from seventy something to thirty eight or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they've got it almost They've cut it almost completely in half. And they've also allowed for more exemptions to happen in more in more states, and also being able to space them out. I think that a lot of people don't realize that you can in fact say no to the vaccines, quit for your child. You can space them out. You can do one here and then wait a whole year. It's okay, you can do this. If you want to proceed with vaccines, space them out. Let your child have time to recover and heal from them.
Speaker 7: Give them the chance to.
Speaker 6: Let their body recover from the heavy metals and everything that's in them. Do not give them multiple vaccines at once. Break don't take the ones that are the multi packs. Break them apart and do one at a time and split them up, and so that way, at least if you feel comfortable with vaccines, give them a chance to heal in between them. Don't just shove them all in them at one time. And that was a big conversation too of like, hey, maybe we shouldn't be using the ones that are multiple stacked in one. The detap is very dangerous and that's a you know, the MMR has had a lot of side effects to people. Gardasil is a super danger vaccine. If I can, I will never tell anybody to do anything with their bodies or their children's bodies, but if I could share any kind of information, it would be please for the love of God. Research on how many times the grtile vaccine has been removed from the shelf, has been quote unquote changed for the betterment, brought back out and caused more harm than good. It is a very dangerous vaccine. And I understand that HPV is causing cervical cancer and that yes, that is a big conversation, but that specific vaccine is very dangerous. So yeah, I just want people to research on there, do your own stuff.
Speaker 4: What do you guys think of the new shit coming out about the lime disease. I mean a lot of people have had some questions about that for years.
Speaker 7: You have a guy coming on about the tick disease.
Speaker 4: Okay, interesting, yeah, yeah, but now there's some new dude classified documents. The lime disease might have been like a biological all are they all?
Speaker 5: Are?
Speaker 6: We actually have a guy that's coming on that wrote a book about this, his own experience. He's battled it for years, and we have him in interesting two weeks a week from now.
Speaker 2: So we talked about it briefly.
Speaker 3: We did an episode on how the United States government has been biologically engineering insects for decades. If anybody's curious, go look up Operation Big Itch. It was when the government dropped mosquito bombs.
Speaker 5: Mosquitoes, yes sir, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: And just to track first, of all, if we were to drop a mosquito or a big canister full of mosquitoes, would they die from the fall? Would they hit the ground, And decided they just don't want to bite people.
Speaker 2: We need to see what happened.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they bombed with mosquitos, un genetically altered mosquitoes, just to see what would happen.
Speaker 2: And then they started working.
Speaker 5: In obsessed with malaria.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead, they continue, all right, but it started off inocuous enough. We just are curious that mosquitoes can be dropped from the sky and hit the ground and still want to live.
Speaker 2: Then we want to see how far they'll spread.
Speaker 3: Then we're gonna infect them with this very signature style illness, but nothing too crazy, just enough to where we know if that mosquito bit this group or not, then we're gonna do it with malaria and this whole thing. So we talked about Plumb Island and the lime disease with the ticks very very briefly when we did that episode.
Speaker 2: Should I forget which episode.
Speaker 6: That was, a matter of fact, but long it was before me.
Speaker 2: No, I want to say you were there for it.
Speaker 6: Talking about the genetically modified stuff, because I've talked a lot about malaria.
Speaker 7: I've actually presented that.
Speaker 2: We talked about a new world screw worm with it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh yeah. We talked about the different that was last year. Yeah, we talked about the different it.
Speaker 3: Might have been during the transition period when Jonathan was still kind of head there half the time and then you were kind of filling into so I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about it briefly.
Speaker 3: I it does not shock me to say that tics were genetically modified to have some new disease from Plumb Island or for what else, and maybe they did plan on using these in some sort of a I don't want to use the term chemicals, so let's just use biological warfareile situation. Yeah, sure, do I know this for an absolute fact? No, do I believe it. I'm especially these days, I'm way more inclined to fall it on that side of the conversation, honestly.
Speaker 5: Eighty twenty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's honestly, I'm about seventy thirty right now.
Speaker 2: But very very subject to change, very subject to change.
Speaker 6: I actually have done, because that was one of the first episodes I ever came on and talked about was malaria. In fact, I follow malaria quite heavily and what's going on with it and the vaccines that they've created and the different stuff that's going on, because it's an interesting thing because like malaria, you know, kills an average of like two hundred and eighty two million a year, and it's it's becoming increasing. So the mosquitoes themselves are becoming increasingly difficult to kill. Like they are superbugs is what they're called. And so the whole conversation with Gates funding it's called Apple something. The group that no, the group that it was here that actually they have seven bugs that they've buy that they've engineered, and they're the.
Speaker 7: Ones that are they're mixing in.
Speaker 6: They released in Florida, they released here in Texas and stuff, and they released down in South America as well. They are being created to mosquitoes, not the vaccine, No, no, no, we're talking about the ones that they created to kill off the population so they can't reproduce and they don't bite anybody either. Oh yes, And so there's a there's a backfire, didn't it. No, actually it has not, So there's no new data actually being shown, which is really interesting right, So they had these they released a whole bunch of mosquitoes. They've been tracking what was going on with them, and then all of a sudden, the data is not like updating. There's no updated data of what's actually going on with these mosquitoes. And so they they have biolumine markers in them, they're able to be seen and tracked, and they're supposed to die after a certain amount of time. But their whole goal is to not allow reproduction to happen, and so the females will die off because the females are the one that's ones that bite. And so the malaria thing. Gates is obsessed with malaria like he's he's it's one of his big money makers because he works with the Prince of Vaccines over there and they're the ones that created the new vaccines, the RST, the S and the r R twenty one. There's multiple levels. So they've been engineering these vaccines for years and then all at once they released them last year, and there's multiple different types of them and like what they do and how they actually interact with people. And so when you look at all of that plus the money making machine that is malaria and it's like, they're not going to cure it. Malaria is like cancer. Let me just say it, like this, malaria is cancer. They're not going to cure it. It kills enough people, and it's a money making operation because what they do is they have foundations where they they do give stuff to people. But they're the way that the money looks is that they're almost, i would say, using them as shell companies and funneling money in between and out for malaria quote unquote, But they're not. They're using it to transfer money around in between things.
Speaker 5: But why cure it.
Speaker 4: When you can quote unquote treat it or you know, help symptoms. It's like, no, let's not help symptoms, let's cure it. But yeah, you're right exactly, there's money behind it.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I got I got my number mixed up.
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry. It's twenty it's two hundred and eighty two million cases, and it's six hundred's six hundred and ten thousand plus a year death.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Tuberculosis kills millions of people every year.
Speaker 7: Boss kills a lot of people.
Speaker 6: TV has been around and being a pandemic for the last eight years.
Speaker 2: But that's my point. Where's the research, where's the outcry?
Speaker 3: Where's the billions of government funds going to saving these people?
Speaker 6: They don't need research. They already know how to do everything with TV so.
Speaker 2: And somehow manipular.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not as manipulatable and talking points.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: See, the vaccines need multiple doses, right, So the malaria vaccines should provide a schedule of four doses to children around five months of age. The fifth dose is given a one year after the dose four and maybe considered an areas of high risk transmission places these the so each one of them is like costs a shit ton of money to be able to even manufacture and get and they're trying to They're only making small quantities of this, by the way, at a time. They're not mass producing it like they did COVID. So it's it's a really weird situation when you look into malaria and there's people that are doing really amazing things to try and help everyone that's being affected in the high area high you know, zones of infections, and then there's that companies it just seem to be profiting off of the death of everyone else.
Speaker 4: So well, it's funny when you get into like, you know, that's a jump to it somewhat different subject. But like you get in the idea of like wanting to save lives, right, and you get your Bill Gates and your people like that. But then it's like, Okay, we're gonna treat malaria, we're gonna try to keep people alive, we're gonna help with vaccines, we're gonna do these things.
Speaker 5: But you're also tied in with planned parenthood and abortion and things. And I'm not.
Speaker 4: Okay, my body, my choice or whatever until twenty twenty happened and then your body is my choice. But but the funny thing is is, like you know, you get a lot of these people that talk about like helping out, helping out the people that are living. Meanwhile they're completely cool with keeping people from being alive at the same time. So it turns into a giant hypocrisy where you find out that no matter what it is, Bill Gates is not a damn medical guy. He's a retard that was you know whatever working with Microsoft or whatever computer programs. Yeah, the guy that helps you with computer viruses is trying to keep viruses from his wife.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying with.
Speaker 4: Bill Gates, like what does he have anything to do with, you know, saving lives, you know, while he's also working his father and shit was working with Planned Parenthood, which is it's a hypocrisy no matter what when you see that the people that are trying to save the world, the al Gorees that said we're all going to be underwater by now, and al Gore has got how many millions of dollars and he's a hypocrite. My point is is like there are real people that do want to help out. RFK seems like a good dude. He seems like he's got his hands tied a little bit back to him, you know, Bongino, whether Bongino is a good guy or not, he should come out and just admit that, Hey, I tried to come into a position with the best intentions and my hands were tied immediately. It's like a little honesty from some of these people would be would be kind of nice, you know what I'm getting that, Like, yeah, for sure, I think the American people and the people of the world would actually appreciate some of these people more if RFK come out and said I can't really do it and my hands are tied, you know, I'm I'm trying to do the best I can that would be more appreciable than a lot of what we see going on in this country, because I think a lot of people have just lost a lot of hope at this point.
Speaker 5: You know, we're starting to wake up to a lot of things. But people are going really blackpill really fast. And that's not good.
Speaker 3: Funny enough that you bring up planned parenthood and and not to politicize that whatsoever.
Speaker 2: I have my own personal take on it. Raven Lee is her own personal take on it.
Speaker 3: To the cult members listening, you all probably have your own personal takes on your feelings towards abortion. Fine, that is not the conversation that we're going to have. We're actually going to be doing an episode on Margaret Sanger, who is the founder of Planned Parenthood.
Speaker 5: Willard Clinton's biggest fan, Oh my god, biggest thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she rides for Margaret's Sanger. But you know, again, we're gonna get to all of that on an episode that we're gonna be shooting really soon. And then as we're talking about eugenics, and as we're talking about the Epstein situation, and as we're talking about all of the politicized conversations and occultism. Believe it or not, Margaret Sanger and her murdering babies ties in directly to multiple big named occultists in her day and age. But we're gonna get to all that in an episode, and then also to tie into witch You's t home about with RFK. So I like him and I also am very annoyed by him at the same time.
Speaker 2: So, for one, your boy is seventy two years old and still.
Speaker 3: Works out in blue jeans like he's somebody's Paul Paul, just out there still hooking.
Speaker 2: And jabbing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: And I like a fucking champion.
Speaker 3: I like that now, same time, did he also get in trouble for sending dick picks to his assistant last year? Yes, So, like you know what I'm saying, he's he's got, he's got some things with him, multiple things.
Speaker 2: He's also married up. But so hear me out, it's good for him that he's cheating on his wife anyway, Kennedy.
Speaker 3: But my other point, okay, so is it good that he is at least saying the important things about health that the government has been unwilling to acknowledge.
Speaker 2: For years.
Speaker 3: Yes, is he doing enough? No, But like you said, his hands are tied in a certain regard. And not only that, his entire family have turned their backs on him because he has gone against these super ridiculous, screaming lib tard talking points that the Candy family has been associated with for the last few decades.
Speaker 2: So like he's he's got multi levels to.
Speaker 6: Him that has no backing, Like he has no support really from anybody. He's being attacked from all fronts. But also I do agree with you that he should be doing doing more and not sending dick pics to you know girls, But he should be doing more and also everything.
Speaker 3: Maybe going out into the into the public zeitgeist on my saying yeah from a brain war brother, that's not helping your case to say that you had a brain worm. But leave that out and say that you had some brain issues that got resolved.
Speaker 5: I mean cocaine off a toilet seat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I saw that cocaine off the back of the toilet tank, not the seat itself.
Speaker 5: Man, Like specify a little bit.
Speaker 2: We used a mirror the dog.
Speaker 4: The toilet seat, like bro Okay, I get the point you're trying to make I'm not afraid of a germ.
Speaker 6: But the parasite conversation there doesn't happen in America versus everywhere else. Everybody else does cleanses for parasites, and Americans don't, like it's not a conversation to be had, and you look, you're looked at really strangely if you do do a parasitic cleanse, which is really interesting because parasites, in fact so many people consistently on a daily basis, and then a lot of our symptoms mirror what a parasite does. But you but when you go to the doctor, yeah, you could ask for a parasitic panel done. You have to bring in fecal matter to be able to get that done. But like it's they're kind of like looking at you like you're done, Like I mean, I guess.
Speaker 2: I'll do and say everything.
Speaker 6: There's there's a lot of conversations that you had though when it comes to parasitic cleanses and things like that, because again it goes back to when you talk about like the whole movement about making your don't even start but this is just popped in my head, but making your own sourdough or creating your own stuff like that. You I can nur see your face. I'm not saying but like that was that was not that was not a thing that when you made your own food though, or you're growing your own garden, or you're having your chickens, or you're trying to do all these things, people are like, oh, man, like why why are you doing this? Blah blah blah bla blah. Now but now people are waking up and realizing, Hey, they really are poisoning in our food. Hey, they really are putting chemicals on everything. Hey, they really are flying over in spring shit all over us. Hey, these scenes are actually happening. And though RFK is not doing the most is that he could be doing, he is at least someone that is talking about it versus all the other politicians that are just like la la la la.
Speaker 5: La, everything is planting the seed.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, because they get paid though. That's the thing, big Pharma. You can follow the money they pay so much to cover politicians because without them pushing forward certain rules and certain you know, laws and all this stuff in place, then big farm would start getting questioned.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the number?
Speaker 3: And correct me if I'm wrong here, I don't know, but the number one lobbyist group. Like, well, I'm not just a singular group. I would argue probably a pack, but like as far as a industry, as far as lobbyists go, I want to say pharmaceuticals is the number one top paying lobbyist industry to our government.
Speaker 5: Could be wrong, I believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I've heard that somewhere. It's been a while since I looked up the numbers and statistics on that.
Speaker 7: But let me scroll down to see the number one.
Speaker 2: Uh oh oh, you don't pull it up.
Speaker 6: I did the Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Realtors. Interesting, I see SOROWS, Open Society Policy Center, HUT Pharmaceuticals. There we go, number four, number four, number four, still top five.
Speaker 7: Brother, Yeah, American Hospital.
Speaker 2: Oh what, we're having the same conversation.
Speaker 6: I said the other ones. I read it backwards. So Chamber of Congress is number one, National Association of Real Litters and number two, Good Old Soros is number three, and then it goes into Big Pharma number four, and then it's and then it's the American Hospital Association as well.
Speaker 3: We're using air changeable dialogue here, and then Blue Cross shield, you use a fucking interchangeable dialogue. Look insurance and different. But they're linked in. So three of the top six lobbying groups are directly connected to keeping people sick and dying whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, here's the funny thing.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, whether we know what the answers are or not to go a little bit of a white pill. It's like you just said, Raven, Like it's waking people up on what they're putting in their body, whether it's vaccines, whether it's food, whether it's you know, my my wife just made meat loaf tonight and it was homemade. And you know why, you know why it was kick ass because it was made with love. It was actually made with intention to feed my family. Is woo woo as that might sound, it's like you can taste something that was made with intention, made with love, versus made to go sit and rot on a shelf for six months, whether it's you.
Speaker 5: Know, your red dye forties or your whatever.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like all these chemicals that are put in our food, in these preservatives. It used to be a joke of like yeah, yeah, cool, or food will last forever. So that way, if you know grocery stores, like literally they used to be up talking point like forty years ago, where like if there was a food you know, shortage, at least we have food that's gonna last longer. And nobody who asked the question of like why is it lasting longer? And that's not really food, that's guardboard.
Speaker 3: It's like saying MRI's like, oh, we got a couple of bocks of mrs and like that's excellent for if and when shit hit the fan. That shouldn't eat it, right, that shouldn't be the thing that you're feeding your family every day, three meals a day.
Speaker 4: Like that's if you have pot roast in front of you or an MRI, you're probably gonna eat the real freaking pot roast, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's the same even with canned vegetables, right, canned corn. Look, okay, if shit hits the fan and we're on the hard times, so it's granted, brother, the hard times are a coming, and I understand this, But if you have the option between corn that you're actually shucking yourself before you cook it versus the shit in the can, it's a pretty clear indication of which one you.
Speaker 2: Should go for. Nine times out of ten.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but if you need to pop the can top off and eat the freaking corn right out of the can with a.
Speaker 5: Spoon because you need something to eat.
Speaker 4: I get it, But don't make it like you're saying, don't make it your your basis for reality on what your food consumption.
Speaker 7: Is, you know, right, But it's very difficult because are.
Speaker 5: A twinkie once in a while, but don't eat at every meal, you know.
Speaker 6: But the problem is is that we do have food scarcity in a lot of places, and.
Speaker 7: That we do have issues going on with look at.
Speaker 2: How I'll say nutrition scarcity, not food scarcity.
Speaker 6: I completely agree. There is locations that are food that are around they're primarily around minority groups, and that they strategically place convenience stores, and they put liquor stores, and they put they that's all they have. And there's many locations like that where the nearest actual market that has real food is a lot further away, which makes it And if you actually look at the demographic that are in these areas and how many that actually have a car or anything like that, they strategically placings that are ensuring that certain groups ethnic groups have a higher risk and a higher rate of heart problems, health problems, obesity problems, and diabetes. It's not a it's this is not something that we just like, Wow, I'm just gonna randomly say No, you literally can actually look at this.
Speaker 7: And the problem is also is.
Speaker 6: That when people are relying on subsidies or they don't have a good enough pain job. Because literally here in Louisiana, our a minimum wage has not changed in twenty six years.
Speaker 2: But the only stage hasn't change changed.
Speaker 6: So you have people here that are way below poverty level that can't afford food.
Speaker 7: Our food prices are rising.
Speaker 6: And when it comes down to it, if you're trying to buy a bag of salad for five ninety five versus a pack of ramen, like a box of ramen to feed your children or to feed yourself maybe for a few days, you're gonna go with the ramen because you can't afford the actual healthy food.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you just saying? To cut you up? But what did you just say that your minimum wages in Louisiana.
Speaker 6: Sea twenty five.
Speaker 2: I think it might be seven seven twenty five.
Speaker 7: It might be seven to fifty now, but I think I'm.
Speaker 4: In Oklahoma and seven twenty five is our minimum wage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you also have.
Speaker 3: Probably gotten an increase sometime in the last twenty years.
Speaker 4: What do you do with seven twenty five an hour? Like you do that by times forty hours a week? You know, it's a seven, you know, like we're talking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's seven twenty five an hour, twenty four.
Speaker 5: Hours a week. To get out of here.
Speaker 3: As I was working at Domino's in high school, right and this is in the mid two thousands, and I was making seven twenty five an hour. It's still seven twenty five an hour right now, till.
Speaker 6: I was Oh, I'm sorry, it hasn't changed since two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, excuse nine seventeen years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well apparently though, New Orleans is raising their rates to fifteen dollars an hour.
Speaker 5: Okay. See that's another thing.
Speaker 4: When you start raising rates, you raise the cost of everything else. And it's just this big retarded balancing act of Okay, well, we're going to raise the minimum wage twice as much. Cool Now, the loaf of bread is seven dollars a loaf of bread, and the we're back that ten dollars a defficutt.
Speaker 6: Thing though, because you have so many that need more money to forward to live, but then you're raising the cost of food and living to match that, and then you can't even be able to so you're working two jobs to make the same.
Speaker 7: Amount if you really boil it down.
Speaker 2: So there's a way to do it.
Speaker 5: For correction doesn't fix it. Sorry, no, no, you're right.
Speaker 3: So it's like, all right, there's a reason why South Korea is doing well now, and there's other countries that once they had their big revolution or whatever else, the people really wanted to make equal money to what America makes whatever, and then they went bankrupt and you had these like dollar bills, a three million dollar whatever bill go out because inflation got so crazy stupid.
Speaker 2: There is a way to do it, but the problem is it takes time.
Speaker 3: You slowly let the economy go from the seven to twenty five to the seven seventy five to the eight to twenty five, and you you slowly step it up over the course of ten, fifteen years, maybe even twenty years, to get to where everybody making fifteen an hour is a good rate and everybody can live at least on some sort of a level playing field. At that point, The problem is when you do that, the economy steps up with it and matches it. And that's not a bad thing. I'm not saying that like, oh well, coch will just be five dollars out of the enom machine.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Not if you do it the right way. And it can be done the right.
Speaker 3: Way, but it is the long game, and unfortunately Americans are not about the long game.
Speaker 2: They want their gratification now. We want everything. I want everything delivered to my door now.
Speaker 6: But nobody can afford to live right now.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 6: That's the thing. Nobody can hardly afford to live in America right now. People are struggling everywhere, no doubt. Healthcare costs are through the roof. I mean, hell, people can't even afford insulin and they're dying because they can't afford it.
Speaker 2: But that's my point. Throwing more money at the problem isn't going to fix that. It might fix it for like a couple months.
Speaker 6: But the infrastructure itself needs to be fixed exactly. The conversation about fixing the infrastructure needs to happen. And then also education on food and then calling out these companies for poisoning our food and for hey, maybe we shouldn't be adding in all of this shit to our food that you know causes diabetes, that you know causes these issues that you know will have long term effects on people. Like Halloween candy, for example, the.
Speaker 2: Wait hey, now, hey, yes, okay, you win.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but Jacob, when Jonathan was still on you guys went was it when you two were on together, when you did a episode about like how Halloween candy changed.
Speaker 5: It does and stuff like that. They change. Yeah, but and continue with what we were saying.
Speaker 4: Because you've got a great point of where you're going with this, I think go ahead.
Speaker 7: So Halloween candy, for prime example, is.
Speaker 6: The difference in what it looks like here in America verse overseas when it comes to the exact same products is mind blowing.
Speaker 2: They don't celebrate Halloween in most other countries.
Speaker 7: Actually a lot of people have adopted different forms of Halloween.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean a lot of English speaking countries.
Speaker 7: I've seen you, they've been adopting different styles.
Speaker 6: But if you look at just candy in general, but Halloween candy is a good one because the same the little candies that everyone passes out versus what it is overseas is just mind numbing. But you also look at how much cost difference it is because their stuff is more expensive because it has better ingredients in it first what we have here. And that's another problem is that a lot of people are wanting or at least willing to accept the lower cost food items and food quality grade because they just don't care realistically.
Speaker 3: Not to push back, but I have a counterpoint, and I would love to hear your take on this.
Speaker 2: So I had a buddy of mine in high school.
Speaker 3: He was from Belgium, and first of all, he was blown away how many Americans just like had cars. And it's not because he came from a broke ass place. Everybody runs there, everybody takes the bikes in the public transport, and shit, the fact that everybody has a car, the fact that high schooler had a car. He was just like, bro, why like, where are you going? I'm like, do you know how far it is to the fucking school from here?
Speaker 2: French? He shut up, get in the car, let's go, like wait whatever, But say he was a cool.
Speaker 3: Dude, cool dude victor actually, And so he also got sent a box of candy from Belgium.
Speaker 2: His family sent him one top to bottom side to side full of candy. It's not that it was healthier, although you're probably right that it was.
Speaker 3: Like I'm sure the dies weren't to the same dies in America has in these types of things.
Speaker 2: It is more expensive, and.
Speaker 3: They do that as a way to deter the people from buying the shit foods. They just make it more expensive. However, Americans have proven that they will spend extra money for shit that tastes good and is bad for them.
Speaker 2: Perfect example of this fast food.
Speaker 3: Now it costs more to stop off and yes, but at the same time, people are willing to spend more money for shit that they know is bad for them, rather than putting a little work and I mean hours, no, no, no, just a little bit of work to cook.
Speaker 2: Some hamburger helper in your kitchen.
Speaker 3: They will spend more money on the fast food than they will on that knowing it's worse for them, because Americans don't be given a fuck.
Speaker 2: That's a cultural thing.
Speaker 6: I don't agree.
Speaker 4: What do you get to think of this ceo battle of McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's. You saw the McDonald's ceo trying to eat the new big arch.
Speaker 2: Now it took all, okay.
Speaker 5: So this is the McDonald's CEO. He's trying to promote some new new sandwich by.
Speaker 4: McDonald's called the Big Art. It's basically a double quarter pounder means a big mac. Okay, so the bigger, bigger patty big Mac, just a big, fat ass burger. And he takes this tiny little bite that's like so forced, like you know, like he's got this ooh face on his face the whole time takes this little bitty bite. Doesn't approve this is a big bite. He keeps talking about the product. The product.
Speaker 5: He doesn't say the food.
Speaker 4: He doesn't say the meat is satiating or nothing. He keeps talking about the product, is so good the product. So then now it's turned into this big uh you know, basically fast food war where the burger king CEO says, oh, that's a big bite.
Speaker 5: He goes and.
Speaker 4: Takes like a third of a bite of a burger, improves that my burger's better than yours.
Speaker 5: Now Wendy's jumping in on it. They're doing the same thing, and it's turned into the this.
Speaker 6: Like everybody actually like Wendy's the food I do, I mean, the meme war, like the house. Whoever's running their social they are so savage on.
Speaker 5: Their food is faking gay.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, all these CEOs are having this freaking contender challenge right now.
Speaker 3: I remember what's upon a time it was like McDonald's or was it it might have been Burger King was like, Hey, Wendy's, we offer and our our customers bop.
Speaker 2: What do you offer? Wendy's only response edible fucking food. And it's like, God, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know who is running the wendy social media, but they need a rate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love our social media person. They kill me.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: And also I just love Wendy's as a company. I think they're great.
Speaker 5: Everybody's trying to scream who's the better boy slot to eat? That's fucking you know, like.
Speaker 4: My piece of crap fast food place is better than your piece of crap fast.
Speaker 5: Like, okay, we all have kids. Eventually you gotta stop.
Speaker 4: If you have baseball practice or soccer practice or whatever, cheerleading practice, you got to get fast food on the way once in a great while.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not if you don't want to.
Speaker 6: That's kind of to you. Both of your points though, your point about being willingly to pay. The problem is is that we've created a system where we don't have a village around us to help us at all times.
Speaker 7: We don't have.
Speaker 6: People to help create, Like, hey, if I'm working, if both parents are working nine to five or whatever, the you know, eight to five, and they're busy and they have kids in all these sports because as Americans, we are a go go, go, go go nation, and we have zero time hardly to actually settle down and to cook home meals and all of this. It's all by design, so many different aspects of this whole situation and how we have gotten to where we are now. You can follow the food train through the last hundred years, and you can see also how social like social cultural things have shifted within America. That has caught to become such a fascination that has no real support around us, that all are very independent trying to do everything on our own and all these things, and that a lot of people don't have the time, energy, effort or money to be able to do all of the healthy, good food. Now am I dismissing this and saying that everyone you know, how dare you shouldn't be doing no? Like everyone is trying to survive the best I can in this situation that we've found ourselves in after a few generations of conveniency being shoved down our throats, and then also the whole you want to make your own way, you want to make your own money, you want to do all this stuff, you want to get rich, and you know, dot dot dot, And now we're here where fast food is on every single corner.
Speaker 7: We're constantly going.
Speaker 6: We barely have. Hell, there is days where I literally live in my car, like because I am going from practice to practice to practice, from we're running kids doing this, from running areas doing this, and there I literally live in the car.
Speaker 7: Now I try to pack food with.
Speaker 6: Us and take an entire cooler with us of stuff so that way we can actually like have food with us. But there some days where like, hey, we're going to have to stop and grab something somewhere along the way, and it sucks because you don't want to have to do this. But also, you know, when you're a one man show where you're struggling or your partner is out doing whatever, you know, it's we've created this whole cultural issue. Whereas other countries are a lot slower, they have a village around them. They have their parents living with them at some capacity, because when they get older, they do take care of their parents. Where we put ours, a lot of people put theirs in nursing homes. Now some of them need to go there, yes, but some of them don't because they are actually able. They can just live with you at some maybe you could do that in some way. But the difference in culture is very striking, and it causes us to be all isolated alone and try to do this all on our own, which causes the ability to feed our families, and it causes I mean, there's just so many things components when you look at American culture versus everyone else, and that's the problem.
Speaker 2: And the world's culture is trying to match America. Now there's there.
Speaker 3: I mean, granted, China is not trying to take on American culture. I get that, but like as far as the Western world is concerned, so many countries.
Speaker 2: Want to be more like America. Certain ones have no business.
Speaker 3: They only even want to play pretend like they want to be like America.
Speaker 5: But so many of them are.
Speaker 2: Striving to achieve the shit that we achieve.
Speaker 3: And because that a lot of them are starting to see the same things that we saw from like not just the fifties, sixties, seventies, eighties of like oh wait, no, this is what we signed up for. And it's like, yo, you did, whether you realize it or not, you show enough did.
Speaker 6: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Well, if you think about it, it's like, you know, like what you were talking about on like certain European cultures and things like that doesn't mean we have an answer for everything, but the distance really makes you know, time as a man made construct obviously anyways, but my commute from my house to my job to my kids school and everything is is about hour and fifteen minutes every day to work and from work, and so that's two and a half to three hours, depending on traffic or construction stolen from my day every single day.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like the idea of like, you know, we we we normalize these things and we sit there and think like, oh, well, this is just what I do because I've been doing it, and it doesn't mean it's normal. You normalize it because you have to do it. But then the idea of like what you were saying about some of these European countries and places, these are you know a hop, skip and jump away. But yes they're they're closer, Like I mean some of these you know traditions, a lot of people riding bikes, riding scooters, riding you know, there's moped kind of people and stuff like I don't mean short is in height, I mean short short distance.
Speaker 2: Right as.
Speaker 6: It sounds like, so go back to that fifteen minute city gets become really enticing.
Speaker 4: But but to a little bit of an argument on that, like not the idea of the fifteen minute city, but the idea of smaller village aspect to fifteen minute city brings the big city idea with big surveillance.
Speaker 5: You know, the idea of like go go watch the movie.
Speaker 4: Hot Fuzz, which is one of my favorite comedies of all time.
Speaker 5: It's great, great to good, you know, but you watch.
Speaker 4: The fucking Hot Fuzz and it's just this small little English town and everybody knows everybody, and it's.
Speaker 5: Like is that really that bad? You know?
Speaker 4: And like when you live in America, you go, I live in Old Molgi, which is an hour south of Tolls, forty five minutes south Toles. It's a small town. Like once you start realizing, like the big cities I hate to say it, they have nothing for you. Me and my wife in the next year are about to buy ten acres and move off the fuck. So we went from big city Tulsa to a small city alt Molgi to no city wherever the fuck we go next. You know. It's like that's what people need to realize. Back to the food, back to everything. It's like, I'm trying to summarize this whole conversation and thank you guys for having me on, but like, well, yeah, the idea of like all these big ideas are not real. They're not real, Like the idea that I'm supposed to hate my neighbor because we're different skin color, or this guy's a Muslim and I'm a Christian, or this guy's a whatever and I'm this guy's gay and I'm straight or whatever.
Speaker 5: Like who fucking cares.
Speaker 4: If you're really that, you know, worried about somebody else's bullshit, go buy some land and just check out.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like check out of reality, and that's all we can really do. It's like, at this point we know that it's all falling apart. We know that our food is bullshit, our water systems are bullshit. Our government is bullshit. We're about to be dragged into more wars and more wars. I don't know not to sound like I said.
Speaker 5: Black pilled, but go white pill with it.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, go buy some land and go do your own thing, grow your own real food that's not going to poison you. Go check out of reality, turn off social media, you know, and let's just get away from all of it.
Speaker 5: At this point.
Speaker 2: I hate social media, but because of the work that we do, I have to be on it. I do not like it.
Speaker 3: But you're one hundred percent correct if you were If you take everybody on Earth, of all socioeconomic backgrounds, of all races, of all religions, doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: We all genuinely want the same things.
Speaker 3: We want our children to get to live through childhood and reach adulthood.
Speaker 2: I think we can all agree on that.
Speaker 3: We want access to clean water and decent food. We want access to good healthcare. We want our children to receive a good education and for them to have a real possible career path.
Speaker 2: When they get to working age.
Speaker 3: We want us to be able to have, you know, access to certain accommodations in life.
Speaker 2: Heaven forbid.
Speaker 3: We actually get to Americ conditioning in our ass, you know what I'm saying, like something along these lines, and we want to live in relative peace, We want to retire at a reasonable age.
Speaker 2: Everybody can agree with these things that I just listed. However, the powers that be keep us divided, keep us squabbling for scraps of God knows what to where. We're so focused on the minute that we can't focus on the macro.
Speaker 3: And that's that's where they thrive, right And then to your point, yes, it's it's not gonna get better. And I do hope that more people take their health more seriously.
Speaker 2: And I don't just mean the food.
Speaker 3: Even working out like the very very basics, and I don't mean become a gym rat, like fifteen minutes of calisthetics a day can make a world of difference, honestly, and taking into account your hydration, your mineral vitamin intake, your food that you're eating, how much sunlight are you actually getting, how much fresh air are you actually getting. These are very basic things that a lot of people take for great and a lot of people don't realize are that critical to your health and to your mental health of nothing else. So yes, I think that on the one hand, yes, things are getting worse, but I'm hoping that also this could possibly be a turning point for and I don't mean for the America, for the individual, for the people that are yes, for the people that are listening to this and realizing, you know what, maybe I could spend a little more time in my garden. Maybe I could cook a little bit more for my family rather than ordering pizza three days a week. You know, maybe I could do these things. And it starts small, but one good choice leads to more good choices.
Speaker 4: Crack a beer and go drink, or go gril some pork chops, you know what I mean, Like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, let's good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a so when I was looking into because I follow people that go no waste, and that means that they don't actually really produce any real waste in their house. It's very challenging. It's very interesting to watch like this when lady actually gets down to like it's like a cup a day, no joke, it's like this much a waste product that she's gotten herself down to. And I've I've followed it and listened to it because I follow a lot of like you know, really earth kind of hippie things and stuff, because I'm interested in the science behind a lot of different things that they're creating to help reduce waste. But the big conversation is is starting with one thing, one thing you want to give up in your house. So whether that be you stop drinking pop all you know collectively, or you decide that you want to change your LAUNDI detergent, or you pick you're no longer gonna use Florida floride, floridayes florid florid toothpaste. I'm trying to be the correct word. I'm like, I know it's florid, but I'm like, flies is not in sound floridian. And the way I was like, wait a minute, my brain kind of went man stepping in. It's one single thing that you try to change, and it's just one, one thing at a time of what you want to do. And like those little cool things that you can buy on Amazon, it's like these little it goes. They're literally tiny, and I know the ones that can't see me, I'm showing like how big.
Speaker 2: But there.
Speaker 6: You could probably put about five six plants in it and it can grow you lettuce and different stuff for at least up to six months in it. You can rotate them out and that gives you some some type of fresh hydropronic food. And you know, there's little tiny things that can help, and you know in the long run when it comes to make these changes. But overall, I think it's going to come down to society changing as a whole. The movement of growing your own food, creating your own villages and things like that is really picking up. The problem is is there's a lot of actual restrictions around creating a quote unquote village. Like if you have a compound, there's a lot of rules and regulations around that, and you have to have like certain certifications and all these different types of things.
Speaker 2: They can certify these nuts.
Speaker 6: It's really it's really a wird thing. And like if you consume your raw milk and stuff, you have to make sure that you don't sell it to anybody else or it's like the.
Speaker 4: Word out of my Nasty said, they've arrested more people for raw milk than they have for Epstein clients.
Speaker 6: Yep, yeap. Raw milk is a huge a man. I could go on a whole tangent about raw milk and how many people they've arrested for raw milk and the consumption of raw milk and stuff. But like, we have actually a few people that have gotten certified here for that. And it's it's like twenty dollars a gallon because of how much they charge them for all the fees and regulations and all this crap. It's insane and it's you know, it's just it's weird. It's a weird time to be alive. I'll say that I.
Speaker 3: Wait to have my own land and then some sort of law man's gonna come up and tell me that I can't do with my cows what I want.
Speaker 2: That's gonna have. That's gonna be a really fun commerce sation.
Speaker 3: You want to be no Randy Weaver brother, now, kidd fuck them. Carry listen, y'all. Also goodbers listening today. If you're not carrying, wake the fuck up it is. Let this be your your book service announcement, as the Good Lord told you. Okay, if you do not have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Okay, this is the Cult of Conspiracy podcast, letting you know, if you don't have a weapon, sell some shit and buy one.
Speaker 6: I will say that there's like one hundred and twenty two, one hundred and twenty six moss I've opened up in Texas, so maybe.
Speaker 2: They're shutting them down now, are good Texans?
Speaker 6: Maybe you should be carrying as we enter into this war. Just a little heads up, you know, not saying that all Muslims are terrible. I'm just saying that there is a sect of them that don't like.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Saying that all terrorists are Muslim. Well, no, I'm not saying all muzzled are terrorists. But actually that goes into a whole other conversation we're gonna have about how I believe the writer of the Dune book led to nine to eleven, which also led to fifty Shades of Gray.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have that conversation, go to a whole.
Speaker 6: Lot about it a wild time. He went on this tangent earlier, and I was like, but.
Speaker 3: The connections are there. It's not even a crazy jump we're gonna get.
Speaker 6: At this point. It's whatever. At this point, there's so many things that's going on. We got fake meat everywhere right now, that's happening. That's a big that no one's talking about. That they pushed forward fake minky and fake fake meat. Wow, words are really.
Speaker 5: Funny because it's not real.
Speaker 6: It's not real, you know what. I don't know why, but when you said sunshine, for some reason, I just got an instant picture of the people holding their legs with their buttholes in the sun, and I mean laughing. That's why I started chuckling. And then now my brain is like.
Speaker 2: The fact that people.
Speaker 3: Meat people are actually doing head though There they are sun gazing with their buttholes and they're saying that this is curing them of cancer.
Speaker 2: I'm like, my brother in Christ, it's not.
Speaker 6: Don't ask why that popped in my head, but for some reason, it instantly popped in my head, and I was like, oh no, like because you know when you have those like those thoughts and you're like, don't say it out loud.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, time saw the fun out.
Speaker 3: Whenever I said go outside and get some sunshine, your first thought was clearly, spread your cheeks, get some sunshine.
Speaker 6: The butt stuff. Maybe that's why, maybe it's a long standing joke now on the lives that we that we have to have a sticker now that says butt stuff because people on the lives, not to mention names or anything like to bring up random stuff.
Speaker 7: And I don't know why that popped in my head.
Speaker 5: I love it reason the sunshine where the sun don't shine.
Speaker 3: Jonathan was talking about doing that for a while, just to see what the results would be, and it makes me drinause.
Speaker 5: My band was talking about, like what the fuck are you talking about? Rest people so.
Speaker 3: Well, he's all about that green coffee in them and stuff. Now he's all about trying different things out for his health.
Speaker 6: I will say I love to lay out in the sun. Like if you actually lay out in the sun for.
Speaker 5: Ten minutes, feel the energy you feel?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you feel the energy like it's fantastic. Like I love to lay out in the sun.
Speaker 4: Just if you do sun gazing in the right if you do literal sun gazing in the right times of the day, you do it. No, no, no, you don't go do like some people say, go stir at the sun for ten minutes. No, if it's barely sunrise and you stare for twenty seconds, Like I'm not saying that it's not gonna do any damage to you, but you can actually feel this weird like whoa shit?
Speaker 5: That is? Like a recharge to your body.
Speaker 4: Go to that four o'clock in the afternoon and stare at it for four minutes straight, like yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: But if it's like right, is the sun speaking?
Speaker 4: And you stare at it for ten seconds, You're like, man, I don't know if that means anything, but I kind of felt like a re energized thing.
Speaker 5: You know. It's like, I don't know what that means, but I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 6: Energy is energy. At this point, everything is connected, so we are complete energy as well, so I wouldn't I haven't.
Speaker 5: Recommend the sun though, but.
Speaker 3: To that point, having your morning coffee and watching the sun rise shocker.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't know nobody's said ever written this down before, but it sets your day off on a really good stepping. I'm just I'm throwing it out.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: I hate the mornings. I'm gonna be really frank with everyone.
Speaker 2: When the last time you slipped coffee and watched the sunrise.
Speaker 5: In the morning.
Speaker 6: Man, not, I'm just not a morning person app all, Like at all. I am a night awl through and through. I always have been. It's just my vibe must be nice like dark the night spooky.
Speaker 2: I like sleep. I like sleep, motherfucker.
Speaker 6: If I wasn't a parent, I love to sleep during the day, I get the best sleep.
Speaker 7: I don't know why I don't.
Speaker 6: It's weird. I've been this way since I was a child. I don't understand it.
Speaker 4: But original bands forever and are playing cover bands nowadays, and it's like the older I get with kids, I'm like, Okay, two o'clock.
Speaker 5: At night, that's when we're done playing. Like, no, dude, how about ten o'clock.
Speaker 7: And how about nine pm? Can we be done by nine?
Speaker 5: Right? I start at four in the morning. For in the afternoon.
Speaker 3: There used to be a thing man stay out drinking party until two in the morning, show up to work at six in the morning.
Speaker 2: You'll be fine. You'll be a man. Grow up. And now it's like dude staying up till that. That sounds shitty.
Speaker 5: We grew up.
Speaker 4: It just hurts to think about it right now. Thank you, guys, Raven. I'm glad I got to talk to you tonight. You're awesome as well. I enjoyed the hell out of the last time you you, you, me and Jonathan got together when we talked about all kinds of crazy shit.
Speaker 5: But no, this was really cool. Thank you guys, Thank you for the time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely brother, thank you for coming on. To all the good cult members, please give yourself all the shameless plugs. Where can the people find you?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 5: You see you?
Speaker 2: Where can they do the things?
Speaker 4: Can you find me a Talking stit on basically Spotify, rumble on YouTube, Derek Stitt or Talking Stit on the other social media bullshit your Instagram, Facebook, tiktoks, blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah man, Well, all the good Call members please go check out our boy Derek Stitt at Talking Stit podcast, all the socials, all the things.
Speaker 2: While we're giving the shameless plugs, Good cal members.
Speaker 3: If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion and go to the link of the description below to cecsilver dot com and get your start today. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA whoever's handling your retirement, ask them what they think about investing in precious metals. After they tell you the truth of the matter, we hope to see you over at coecsilver dot com to get your start today. If you are somebody who likes to season your food with good, natural, all wholesome and good for you seasonings, then go to Flavors of the Forest and go use the promo code cult at checkout cult link in the description below.
Speaker 2: Our homeboy Nelson over and O're gone, Old Ravens Old, we're gone. Oh we're gone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, We're gone.
Speaker 3: He is making these by hand himself. Listen, if you're somebody who loves garlic, which if you don't, you should get you some of this is garlic dust. He freeze, dries it, he puts it down to a powder form. You don't cook with it, you season your food at the plate with it. He's got lion's mane, he's got a horse rash. He's got a spicy garlic dust, which is actually my favorite. Get you some bigfoot breath, that's what it's called. It's amazing. Go check it out Flavors of the Forest again, use the promo code cult at checkout for fifteen percent off your order, and all orders over thirty dollars are free shipping.
Speaker 2: Also good Cult members if you would like to see.
Speaker 3: Our faces rather than just hear us, and what you need to do is go to patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcast. When you go there, there are a couple of tiers for entry, and go to that lowest tier, that five dollars a month tier. You get to see our faces. You get these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week in advance. But probably the main reason why people go to this tier is because this is the only place to get these shows. Absolutely, that's right. Commercial suck. Advertisements suck, and if you've been listening to this podcast, you've been getting bombarded by them. You want to kick those ads out of here. And it's the only place to get the video of evidence and footage of these episodes. Go to patreon dot com slash Culture Conspiracy Podcast. Also, when you go to that third eye all the way open tier, not only do you get the things that its listed, but you also get to join us every Tuesday night for our cult Member live show. Every time every Tuesday, nine pm Central. It's a blast, It's unhinged. You hear the shows on Thursday when they drop. Come join and be a part of the cult collective. However, you also get to join Ravenlee's book club.
Speaker 6: Yep, we are starting this Sunday on our new book, Fahrenheit four fifty one, and we will be going over the first section of it, and we pretty much just go over everything that we've been reading, and we have prompted questions that I post during the week, and we just kind of debate back and forth about whatever it is that we want to So it's a good time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: And also if you go to that top tier, that Manic Tier, not only will you get everything that we just listed, but you will also be receiving exclusive merchandise not available anywhere else. It is a gift from us to you for supporting us in this way. We actually just mailed out more Manic Tier packets today.
Speaker 2: It's getting to the.
Speaker 3: Point to where we're gonna have to start like having a whole a situation with our post office because of how many we're mailing out. We appreciate all the good cult members who have gone to support us in that way. Yeah, this is the shirt. Is the Manic Teer shirt for all the people that are watching this on Patreon. If you're not a Manic Teer member, come check it out, come join in on the fun anyway, without any further ado, Derek, we appreciate you coming on the show, brother, and hopefully we get to do this again sooner rather than later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you guys man, love it absolutely.
Speaker 3: But another way you could support the show, good cult members and let us know what you thought about this episode would be too. Please hit five stars at the shares of like, suscribes comments.
Speaker 2: Leave a post, reviews, shares, a defensi family share. I said, we're here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algrapms across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners who could then become potential call amazeucturist.
Speaker 2: You finally's and gentlemen, why are you ready?
Speaker 3: Go check out Minimistics John on the show and give them the same lover respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cajun Night and come joint each of us for individual patrons live that we host every Wednesday night in nine pm Central links Those are in the description as.
Speaker 2: Well, and we thank you for everybody's already going to do it so I can't scream right now.
Speaker 3: That's why I had to tone it down a bit, but I still need the fucking energy rating it. With all of that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of conspiracy. And I'm the Cajua Night I And there's one very important shooting, vital piece of information need to learn just as soon as.
Speaker 2: Really possible.
Speaker 1: That so scene so
Speaker 6: S