Speaker 1: Welcome back, cult members.
Speaker 2: I've gathered you here to regell you about stories of mythical monsters and creepy creatures on this new series all about cryptids, the Cult of Cryptids.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, indeed here.
Speaker 2: At Cult of Conspiracy. In collaboration with Strange brew Podcast, we will be throwing back two older episodes of Strange brew Podcast at the beginning of this series, where we dived into different cryptids from around the world. So stay tuned and get ready to hear about Bobby Aga, a creepy witch with a home that sits on chicken legs.
Speaker 1: It's really fucked up, so get prepared for that and make sure.
Speaker 3: To stay strange.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Dahmer Soaking blood, You.
Speaker 4: And the Bomber blowing up Waco, Texas and heaven Scape, the Aliens modify and then from apes.
Speaker 1: Hitler faces death and then escaped. Bag and the moth Man, Son of Sam talking to Talks again.
Speaker 4: Witches, junk sank, coplins, mysterious noise and hauntings, dark guards, and the Scull and Bones.
Speaker 1: Most Clemati is a probably loan, so when you're feeling all alone, grabbing beer and get stone.
Speaker 4: A welcome you to the podcast Trains Grow where he to entertain you.
Speaker 5: You it's about to get.
Speaker 6: Recording.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do it on here in just a case.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah? What uh? What generation does Forrest Gump belong to?
Speaker 1: This is gonna be stupid, but I have a feeling like you obviously is a boomer, isn't he?
Speaker 6: Oh it's jen a.
Speaker 1: That's actually pretty funny. Strange fruit All right, what's going on? Everybody? Guys in the place to be Welcome to the podcast. You never heard of us before. It's about to get strange. I'm one of your hosts, Tom k ak Thompson AKA Tom Tom, whatever the fuck my name is? But my name is Tom?
Speaker 6: Why what age? Are you just gonna pick a name?
Speaker 5: None? You can't be a fucking grown ass adult saying my name is this AKA Yeah, No, that's that's dumb AKA Big Blue Balls.
Speaker 6: That's that's that's dumb.
Speaker 1: I got some beer and I got a cider too, and Billy's got pillsner.
Speaker 6: It's cheat man, just Tom Boys for twenty four bucks. That's not that yep.
Speaker 1: So have you ever heard of Bob Yaga Badi YadA YadA? Yeah, of course, I fucking TikTok shit. So we're gonna get to a weird subject. This is a witch, uh, and it's a Slavic witch and that's why this is interesting. And I remember looking at but where I heard it from was Necro, one of my favorite rappers. If people have heard me say this before that I enjoy Necro's lyricism. He's the most brutal rapper on earth. He has disgusting songs called like you know you bitches off to get fucking the ass and and a song called Whore where he just talks about whorores.
Speaker 6: But definitely this is the verse where I.
Speaker 1: Heard it from, and I was like, you know, he says, el read the lyrics after what he says, but this is from the song where I heard this and got into the subject.
Speaker 7: Please you at your wet completely recabilitated, re you figurated, we assimilated and relocated site. Please pick fisco populated, Bubba weave jed. You're not Cana club du like Yago people like Baba Yaka. I'm obplicated to whip up my tech blady kaga ate it beopulated.
Speaker 1: I'm not about love pumped up. So's I want to I wanted to read what he actually said. So it's I'm completely really abilitated, reinvigorated, reassimilated in a relocated psych leave you discombobulated, Bob, and we jog your noggin and fuck your medulla, Oblan Gatta clapping you, clopbing you like Drago, which is kind of cool line evil like Bobbyaga, I'm obligated to whip out my dick. Lady Gaga ate it. She ovulated and it goes on. It's classy, class But the thing is, that's where I heard about it, and I was like, who is Bobbyaga? And I've remember that song long time ago, like when I was like seventeen or some shit, because that's when I've never heard about so and now when I started researching, I was like, this is a weird fucking witch. So an ambiguous as she is hideous, Bobbyaga is an anomaly both maternally mother mother nature kind of figure and an evil villain who enjoys eating those who failed to complete her tasks.
Speaker 5: So like, yeah, if you're a slave, you're fine, and yeah, slave you can be food.
Speaker 1: Food chain, right, Yeah, it's kind of a weird thing to be, like you know, fall my fucking tesk, because I'm gonna fucking be try ass.
Speaker 6: That's not really a weird thing.
Speaker 5: That's like probably like forty percent of women the entire world right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true for all the fucking protocol. Fuck yeah. You go to check out our tiktoks if you want to hear me yellow about shit strange podcasts. The origins of her name are unclear as their purpose tends to be. It is believed that Baba means something akin to old women, old woman, or grandmother, while Yaga has conflicting theories of the meaning, raging from snake to wicked. So it could be old woman wicked or like old snake woman by old wicked woman. Yeah, you wicked woman.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of a lot of the languages.
Speaker 5: Fact, where was the Slavic So I don't know if they I don't know their language, person, but a lot of languages has words where the way they type it is actually said that I know it's wicked women, red woman wicked.
Speaker 1: That's true because it seems like everyone like thinks our language is last backwards.
Speaker 6: But languages language is the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's weird, fucking yeah, it could it could be in Slavic is what like that's like a near rusher, right, my fucking stupid. So regardless, even bob Yaga's name emphasizes how strange this bitch is. So the most common betrayal of Bobbyaga is either as one an old woman or a trio of old sisters, all who I'm depicted skinny with iron teeth and noses so long they could touch the ceiling when they're asleep, only so they're full blowing. I know that's crazy.
Speaker 5: And that's like carrying a ladder everywhere without hitting the door. Like if you ever had to carry a full sized ladder through a fucking house, it's horrible.
Speaker 1: Like imagine like your nose is that big when you sleep, it fucking hits the ceiling.
Speaker 5: I think it bends maybe like yeah, because like the end of your nose will bend right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not all bone, Yeah, it's all cartlets.
Speaker 5: Do you think is it all cartleas or is it all maybe the bone stops?
Speaker 1: And then the trio that's like three old sisters almost reminds me of like you know, Hercules, where the fucking all those old bitches and they have like the it's probably reminiscent of like where they got this story from.
Speaker 6: Who knows, though maybe maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: Why my throat was parched.
Speaker 6: Gotta have that beer.
Speaker 1: Bobby Yaga as commonly illustrated as riding around on a mortar rather than a broom, and wielding a pestle. So I looked these up because I didn't know what the fuck they were. A pestle, a pestel. Mortar and a pestel are implements you since ancient times to prepare ingredients or substances by crushing, grinding them into a fine paste or powder.
Speaker 5: So think about the doctor, things like crush.
Speaker 1: So for some reason she rides on that ship. She rides on the handle of like the crushing, the hand crushing.
Speaker 6: Other things like what four inches long?
Speaker 1: It's gotta be like pretty long. I don't know how she rides on it just to just sit inside of her buttthole and then.
Speaker 6: She like it's a plug.
Speaker 1: Because I don't get it, like a broom kind of makes sense. You can actually kind of sit on and hold it, like you know. Even they made the joke in hocus Pocus where she rides in like a vacuum and ship because they don't have their brooms. So have you ever seen that? Another one that said, yeah, you never see hocus Pocus. You need to watch that movie. It's it's gold. It's good movie. Yeah, it's good. You have to watch it Halloween sometime. So and then they I just find that's super weird there she is supposed to be supposed to be used as a flying aid and a wand and it's just like it just like it's like a butt plug.
Speaker 6: It's sucking me but I can't.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's where that's where came from, because she needed to do a spell but it was stuck.
Speaker 1: Just had to fucking just shake it out of there. All right, ladies were here and they're all shaking their butts to trying to get the fucking thing to come out.
Speaker 6: All the guys like those. That's nice.
Speaker 1: I like it, or just be funnier if it was like a massive thing and then makes this magical maybe shrink smaller. But like I don't get the thing of riding around on like a handle. It's like you know what I mean, So it's fucking weird.
Speaker 5: Gus could be a little bigger, maybe a foot, and that's just kind of she's got big.
Speaker 1: Little meaty hands and crushes ship. Maybe she's crushing bones and who knows. It doesn't really I don't think it says well. I think we'll get into more of her appearance, but I don't know if it really says how tall she is. So maybe she's super fucking tall and the thing's massive I don't fucking know, sound sized. So it's got to be a butt plug, a flying butt plug hashtag flying butt plug. Tails involving her usually take place at her hut and is found deep in the woods, standing on magical chicken legs with a rooster's head on top. So she lives in the house, a little hut and it stands on magical chicken legs. This is a really fucking.
Speaker 6: Weird fake chicken legs.
Speaker 1: No, like real magical chicken legs that like move and walk around.
Speaker 6: Are they cooked the like the wing?
Speaker 1: No, it's like it's like legitly like looks like actual chicken mics from the pictures I've seen. We'll post some pictures on the Stranger podcast page. But and it's just holding all that up, It's holding all the house up. It's the weirdest. This is one of the weirdest, like folklore tales I've heard about in a long time.
Speaker 6: It's like, I like, I like chicken leg foundation. Nothing.
Speaker 5: No, it's just because how big are they? They like the house like way up in the air, so you can only enter my house.
Speaker 1: It's creepy because it also has a rooster head on top, which is fucking scary. It's a house, but it's like an animal kind of that she lives inside, and legend says her hut is surrounded by a fence made of human bones.
Speaker 6: Oh how long that tip to build?
Speaker 1: A while?
Speaker 5: Probably quite a while, victims, how long of a fence? Like she got acres here? Or just like just a small little.
Speaker 1: Joseph Mengelin never think of this surround his fucking his medical center in Nazi Germany with fucking human bones. Probably does jewel bones and make a fence. A gold's there, you make a good fans. So inside her hut, heroes usually encounter her stretching across her cooking her stove. So if people you know, because there's stories of people like almost like Disney stories where people are kind of like wanting to fight her or kill this evil witch that lives in the forest on top of chicken legs, and we'll post the pictures because it's fucking weird looking house, and I hope somebody.
Speaker 5: In I can picture it like just giant, like giant chicken legs, just huge, like a skyscraper the.
Speaker 1: Forest and you're hunting some bear or some ship and you just see this house running on chicken legs go by. It's like, oh, that's that's just Bob Yaga. Just just don't put any attention to her. She'll fucking eat you. The people that encounter that come across her hut usually see your stretch across to her stove cooking. The enormous stove itself reaches from one side of the hut to the other, so supposed to be it's subtly emphasizing her magic in size, so she can magically make things bigger or smaller.
Speaker 6: So I'm still on the ship.
Speaker 5: So these legs aren't tall enough then to have bypassers not look into the window, because they'd be taller if people.
Speaker 6: Could, they'd be it'd have to be shorter if people could see it.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well maybe it looks like a normal hut. And then when she's like all right, I've had enough of this place they like, pick it, they walk away.
Speaker 6: That could be true.
Speaker 1: The stove is another common detail, and the tails of Bobby Yaga as the punishment for the failure of certain tasks is a fate of being cooked and eaten. So if you didn't if you didn't follow the task, I guess that she gave you, you would end up being eaten, cooked, and yum. She's another canna. But we've talked about a lot of canas.
Speaker 6: Think they're like impossible.
Speaker 5: Tasks are like pretty Like you know, when siblings fight, it's like, get me a can of pop. Yeah, don't get yourself one. It's like do you want to die? And yeah, you're dying right now.
Speaker 1: And then you're just playing your video games and you get a can of pop whipped at your skull. There's your fucking pup. Despite an ambitious Appetiteever, Bobby is always betrayed as a skinny and bony with like the emphasis on bony. So she's like just an extremely skinny, anorexic, old, fucking scary looking bitch. So with a fucking house that has chicken legs, I'm not getting over that chicken.
Speaker 6: Like like a nice size ass. I'm sure what.
Speaker 1: She's got like a flat fucking back just goes.
Speaker 6: Through and then just a bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's like you ever see those like Cold cartoons and those Disney cartoons where they're walking and it's like their backs like the old woman's got a big.
Speaker 6: Big but donk a donk on her Like every Pixar movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well yeah, you got the Incredibles, bitch, there's a lot of fucking.
Speaker 6: Movies, every single Pixar movie.
Speaker 1: Every Yeah, they always like thick thighs too, Like Mwana's got those thick thighs going on.
Speaker 6: It was like, I think I posted that a while ago. Actually it was Pixart.
Speaker 5: It's like a buddy, I got an idea, Why don't we just give every mom an absolute dumb truck of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that's on that That was on the host Sid's page. That's fucking funny. So any child caught by the Witch runs the risk of being coming dinner. Some stories depict her having a large stove for cooking children in similar manner manners to hans On Gretel. So I don't know, and what we might we've kind of talked about hans On Gretel. I get I think a little bit when we talked about the strains the origin, but then we we talked slightly about the origins of fairy tales and stuff. But I think we'll probably dive into something along that lines later on. But who knows. If this is where they got the story of hans On grete from is as weird ass bitch from something? And then if for anyone that hasn't seen in the movie, there's a horror movie called hands on Greto. It's actually pretty good. It's creepy, creepy, and they made it more like original based on the real story for being a scary witch that is ready to cook children and shit, and it's just fine. I was just told as like.
Speaker 5: A this whole thing could just come from like somebody not coming home at a certain time when the kids are flying.
Speaker 6: But you know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You're gonna a lot of that where it's like it's like tails of what's the word I want to use? Tails? Like just a precaution, I guess, so like you you know, like you know, scare your kid, you don't need your crushed, you won't grow hair on your chest. That's my grandma used to tell me. I'm like, why don't I need hair on my chest? Like twelve, I don't need this ship. You always tell you don't need a crush. You won't grow hair on your chest. I'm like, do I eat it? Is it gonna help me in life? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think she meant just yeah. I think that's all she meant.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So it like they was kind of depicted like the same way of hands on Gretel, but otherwise maybe Bobby Yaga is to use her pestel, her pestle and her mortar to grind up children's bones after she kills them.
Speaker 6: So also flew and then you always got it on hand. She's always right there, It's always ready.
Speaker 3: Just like it.
Speaker 1: She reminds me of like those creepy those creepy witches, though, Is there one I'm trying to think of Sword in the Stone. There's that really creepy one witch and she has like the big long note and she fucking like everything.
Speaker 6: Around rather than Sabrina. Has there ever been not creepy witches?
Speaker 1: I guess Oh yeah, A Wizard of Oz witch was pretty creepy. They're all fucking creepy, except for the sexy ones.
Speaker 6: That's what I said, except for Sabrina's hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah she was.
Speaker 5: She was only a teenager, though I don't know what she looks like when she's like one hundred and ninety, she might look a lot worse.
Speaker 1: So it is true that sometimes she does consume adults, but the young are usually a primary target, which shows that this is probably a cautionary tale in some ways. Right, So the physical description of bob Yaga goes much further than a typical witch. It is truly stuff of nightmares. In most of the Bobbyaga legends, it's clear that every single part of her body is hideous, every single part. She don't got like a nice ass. It's she doesn't have like a nice vagina, she doesn't have nice tits. Everything is grosser than the thing you saw before. So it's like she's in a long dress, a veil over you. She pulls it up, her face is fucking hideous, and then she pulls up her arms, and her arms.
Speaker 5: R hair is everything worse.
Speaker 1: And then she's like she's like old Greg where she pulls up her skirt and then her vagina fucking flashes the light of disgustingness that your eyes for all those people look up Old Greg on YouTube and you've never seen it. I'm all, Greg dumb. I know. I tried to show you. We're drinking like last last week, and we're all too drunk, and I was like Old Greg's on the screen and nobody was paying attention. So and like we said, her teeth are iron, which is fucking crazy. That makes her easy to devour unsuspecting humans. If her teeth are iron, why do you need to crush up the fucking baby bones the fucking kid.
Speaker 6: Bones, because like, why why would you get all of it?
Speaker 5: Then if you're crushing up, yeah, you could use this seasoning ceasing or I guess why are you going to say no? I just I'm trying to honestly think about their ways or reasons.
Speaker 6: I guess like you don't, okay.
Speaker 5: So it's like, why do people use mashed potatoes when they can just eat the potato from the potato And it's like, well, I don't want it that way.
Speaker 6: I do you like it?
Speaker 1: Do you like coating for chickens like kids? Bones? Coat shaking, bake literally with the kids fucking bones. She has extremely cold and piercing eyes, numerous physical deformities, so I don't and bone you leg. So when you're thinking about what do you think of physical deformities, like an extra smaller hand than the other hand.
Speaker 5: Oh, I always yeah, that makes every time I say I hear deformities, I think you have extra things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be less of things.
Speaker 6: It could be.
Speaker 5: But I was just like, I just want to see like a one hand's got like forty seven fingers on it.
Speaker 1: You're like, I don't like that. Could that could be true too? She could have just more appendages.
Speaker 5: Oh, could you imagine having fingers and then at the tip of your fingers grows another finger and then oh keeps going.
Speaker 6: But they are separate.
Speaker 1: When we just we just talked about that guy with the long fingernails.
Speaker 6: Yeah, disgusting, And we did that.
Speaker 1: That was on the water. Yeah, she got the Patreon because that was a pretty that's fucking disgusting. So like when we said, like, she has a long crooked nose, completing her terrifying visage, I guess that's the word visage massage. No visade is like a facade is like the government telling you the truth and then be like no, actually we're not, We're actually killing everything. Appearance it's fucking scary all witches. I think she's like you know, which is usually yahing at long nose and creepy looking eyes and their skins gray. But this bitch has anything you can think of that as horrifying. She know, she has pimples probably everywhere when.
Speaker 6: The boils, they ain't pimples them boils. I was just saying, she's.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be so disgusting. She probably just has non stop pimple pop popping on her face. So every time like you look at her, another one pops and squirts in your eyes.
Speaker 6: And with that, with that magic though, I bet she gets real.
Speaker 1: Good head with her fucking mortar broom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it'd be magic.
Speaker 1: She sits on your dick and then all she does is like take you inside of her and then she like sucks the children up inside of her butthole.
Speaker 6: I can feel good. I don't feel good.
Speaker 5: Like I would be interested enough with enough to drink.
Speaker 1: There's like if people have there that show.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Lovecraft Country is based on HP Lovecraft books or whatever, but it shows kind of the racism and stuff that he actually implemented in his books. It's a good fucked up show. But in one of the scenes, a woman's like a sucky bass, like a incubus. Is the guys is the woman and like this Japanese chicks having sex with this guy, and then she kind of engulfs him and puts all this like puts like all these tentacles through his nose and his mouth and shit pretty much like absorbs the energy and eats him. It's pretty fucked up. And she's a sucking bus, says a sucker bus. So no matter where Bobby Yaga goes, she moves behind a morbid reminder of her presence, the foul stench of death eminence from her body in her clothing. She's a stinky one and disturbing smells tend to linger Linger Linger Pineapple Express. Lingers keeps it like she just like you just fucking smell this old bitch, Like you go to town and be like nah, Like he's like, man, your fucking shop stinks, as is Bobby. She was here again, man, last time shopping stink one man stink bombs all around town. Try to go and get my horse fucking hair trimmed. And she's in there getting her vagina fucking hair is trimmed and the guy can't even cut his scissors through him, and now she just stinks like poo poo, stupidus. Folklore often connects her with disease and decay, just like many of her fellow witches. So she's kind of like, you know, pestulan something like that. Famine's more petulance, but which is artically traditionally depicted as fine on brooms. But that's Bobby Aga has flat out too straight for that. That's what we kind of already talked about. But the Slavic figure flies on a mortar and uses the pestle as a wand and a weapon. Oh ho, So she flies on the bowl, she sits in the bowl of the mortar because that's what they use, the crush, and then she uses the fucking crushing thing, the crush crusher, as a wander, a fucking weapon.
Speaker 6: It's still the bowl is like cup size.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't get it. May just it just fits one of her cheeks in there, and then she's like all right to go. That's fucking weird though, because like, and I think about now that when I was researching this and looking at the pictures.
Speaker 5: What I thought until you started talking about the well, I said, but plug just as a joke. But yeah, fucking that's what I thought to be off the beginning. But you went so hard to the handholder.
Speaker 1: I thought that's what it was, because you think about riding on a broom, it's a stick, right, I thought that you'd use the stick part. But I guess she's sitting in the She's sitting in the bowl. And how big is this fucking bowl?
Speaker 6: It makes more sense.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be comfortable on your back though, constantly like sitting in like you know those shitty those shitty sleds that you slide on, Yeah, and then like a circle thing and you fucking go.
Speaker 6: But like.
Speaker 1: It's like sitting. But there's some stories say that she does carry a broom what she used to sweep away her tracks. She's like, no, no, you don't see me no more sweep, sweep, sweep, some Mexican.
Speaker 6: I'm clean.
Speaker 1: You go lemon.
Speaker 6: Now, I like lighte solid.
Speaker 1: One of the strangest parts of Bobby AGAs story is the construction of her house. And it's simply a wooden hut, entirely unremarkable except for the fact that sits on tall chicken legs, so it is tall chicken legs and the how this makes the house truly mobile, allowing the witch to easily change locations, which I think is funny.
Speaker 6: But do you imagine watching that, like go down the streets and just like, hope she goes fast, please keep.
Speaker 1: Going, just like look up you're you just like look out your window next door and you see like just tallush chicken legs. I'm like, the fuck Bobby Holway is my neighbor now, Shit, children hide in the basement.
Speaker 6: Yeah, guys, please don't go outside anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, guess he's going to live with Grandma and grandpa.
Speaker 1: And then they go there and then they're like, they're like, oh, Granny, how are you? And it's the wolf and he fucking eats them. You know. It's red riding, red rating hid so, which is weird. And like, obviously she can change locations or probably leave if you had to, say, a bunch of hunters or something show up, like a Frankenstein style like mob and then she just fucks off.
Speaker 6: No, she's magic. I'm sure she could probably fast.
Speaker 1: She probably The hut also has a disappearing door and is guarded by a gate of bones and skulls. Visitors of the house should be ware it prefers to turn back and to it prefers to turn it's back on uninvited guest, emanating blood curdling shrieks the entire time, which is like, so if you show up and not invite, it's like.
Speaker 5: She's so annoying, it's alarm.
Speaker 1: It is like, yeah, but you know how there's a chicken head on top. Imagine if that's the thing that yells what it was fucking scary?
Speaker 6: So yelling like that or is it yelling.
Speaker 5: Like I feel like it's scary.
Speaker 6: It was just pumpster shotgun.
Speaker 1: Get off my fucking lawn. That's a pretty good I can't do that.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Slavic tale suggests that Bobby's Layers in the Woods was much more than merely a home. In fact, it serves as a guard post where she watches the lands of the living and the dead. So she's like that's why it's like, do we know if she's good or bad? Because she's kind of like haiti almost like guarding like dead people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, from what.
Speaker 1: Watches the land of the living and the day, just making.
Speaker 5: Sure nobody takes their food. Yeah, I guess she wants alllls of food. She's a hungry bitch.
Speaker 1: It's saying it's it is believed that without Bobby Yaga's standing guard, the gates between both worlds would easily be breached. So she's kind of like almost like a grim Reaper character.
Speaker 6: But she just took it.
Speaker 5: It's like a police officer that just did his job like a little shitty. It's like he's just like took law into his own hands and started killing people. She's like, I don't care. Do you know what I do for you? You wouldn't mind giving me a few thousand.
Speaker 1: People now and again, what's what we do for the reptilians? Man Ding Ding fucking Terry. Yeah, that's like kind of like that, because you know, without the supposed we made, this is probably what if we found out the reptilians are real, the government and probably like, you know, we gave them, like you know those people here to be abductdue to me. You know, we gave them children and stuff just to keep them at bay. By the way, they don't need everybody. They only eat a couple like Native children, and a couple of Mexican children, a couple white, but mostly like that.
Speaker 6: They were probably gonna rape anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Could you imagine like living your life listening.
Speaker 8: To this this podcast you yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Terry.
Speaker 5: Terry literally went out of his way to make a fucking dingboard every time he hears the word reptilian. And that's only on maybe an hour long episode that you're listening to. I know, working at our shift with them hours a week.
Speaker 6: But have fun.
Speaker 1: We don't have it anymore, not anymore. It's gotten it's gotten better.
Speaker 6: When it was worse, it was worse.
Speaker 1: It was ten times worse. When I was younger. I would be probably a psychotic piece of shit if I was doing that podcast back then, I'd just be yelling at a micro by myself because everyone would just leave.
Speaker 6: I can't imagine many people would stay, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: So perhaps the Old Witch's occasional human meals were sacrifices to keep the dead at bay. That is just a suggestion or a theory, a suggestion.
Speaker 6: That maybe, but she was eating it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was eating it.
Speaker 5: Like the dead are getting enough. People that just naturally die, especially back then, they're fucking especially.
Speaker 1: Right now, Oh my god, COVID it's killing everybody. Everybody on earth is going to die because of COVID. It's so scary, man, stay in my house.
Speaker 5: You know what I am terrified of though, AIDS no fucking with this whole vaccine thing. There's no there's two ways this is going okay, because, like I said, since day one it was still there.
Speaker 6: We have a population problem at the end of the day, whether this actually has anything to do with it or not.
Speaker 5: But if it does, here are two scenarios. Either the vaccine would kill you or could or they're giving vaccines to people for something they haven't released on to people yet. So anyone who didn't want to get the vaccine, bye, bye, You're not You're you're not going to follow all rules.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 1: That's actually a weird thing.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh fuck, I was like thinking about that when I was talking.
Speaker 6: Is because she wants to go get she hot.
Speaker 5: Well, she's pretty much like her boss is almost making her and I keep telling her she can do whatever she wants, but she has a right to say yeah either way. She's just like in the same boat as me. It's like if somebody makes me, I truly just don't care that much.
Speaker 1: I'm not goodd My boss tells me I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 6: Me that's what I mean.
Speaker 5: Could you imagine if it's purely they're going to try to do the entire planet and anyone who refuses those are the ones dead.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Isn't that fucked up to think about? Don't you kind of want to be with the majority?
Speaker 6: Now? No?
Speaker 1: No, not at all, but a little bit. I still think that's a crazy fucking theory. Actually, and the fact that you did say that is weird, because who knows the shit? They're like, you know, we put we actually like they tell you, like five years down the road, we put we put a special mic chip in you, and it allows you to be immune to certain diseases and all the ship because I could who knows.
Speaker 5: But if you don't, if you don't want to fucking if you don't want to bow down, and you don't you don't want to be a sheep, then go down.
Speaker 1: We'll getting back in work in two seconds. But I just that that ship alone is a little scary, just because there is, supposedly, and you can look it up, a transmutated gene component within the vaccination, so it can literally manipulate your inn age, well, can change your DNA.
Speaker 6: Well, that's what's scary.
Speaker 5: That's literally what what the vaccine does, and that's why they're actually saying like this could help with cancer and HIV and shit, I'm sure I could.
Speaker 1: Someone made a good point on the old TikTok. You know, My Feet is just a lot of conspiracy. Ship That's why I like the app because it is based on Chelsea ships is funny cat stuff and ship so dogs. So you know, someone's making a point. It's like, you know, all this research and all this stuff done for COVID because it's so scary, even though it's ninety nine points percent survival for people under the age of eighty, right, But he was making the point is like, why has any of this time, all this shit and this research gone into all this stuff and now we have a vaccine and that is a sketchy and they're pulling Johnson and Johnson on the shelf and the other astrallet they're pulling that vaccination. But just the fact that they've put all this time and effort into doing this, but they never did this for cancer, because cancers put billions of dollars in the cancer research, but somehow we don't have a cure or an understanding of how to fix the problem or aids. My uncles lived with fucking HIV positive for like forty years.
Speaker 6: That's what they're saying. They're saying, now that we've done this and we've figured out how. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just saw an article saying that, and it's a kind of a neat idea of saying, like that, you are mutating your own genetics. Yeah, and that could essentially fix any problem that all have.
Speaker 1: To hold me down to fucking get me to take this vaccine because things like people understand and to get off this tangent, because I mean, and Billy can get into a rant episode for the Patreon sometime soon. But is this the fact that the sun can fucking help heal your fucking ailments. Certain vegetables and fruits can things that the Earth gave us to make sure we survive, because the Earth is a fucking is actually like a being, right, so they call the names call her mother Gaya, So off that topic, but use mother and nature to heal your ailments. Don't take things that pharmaceutic companies are just like, well, we're gonna try it, We'll see if it works.
Speaker 5: Be like there back before, to be fair, back before far far the pharmaceutical companies existed, the average life and expectancy was what forty.
Speaker 1: No, it's because we didn't know what we're doing. But if you go back, what about Egyptian days, man, Egyptians probably living when they're toil like a fucking hundred. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: Cleopatra was fucking till she was one hundred and five, I heard.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 1: I Like many mythical witches and evil creatures, Bobby Yaga does not go out of her way to hunt for her prey. She is content to sit back and wait for someone to come to her instead. And the legends say if that happens quite often, because someone's always like I keep saying, I see this house in the first and it's called Chicken Legs, and I interesting.
Speaker 5: I find that very interesting too, Like I wonder what's in there. I don't want to go there. I'm terrified.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because it seems like maybe her energy or she has she's a witch, she has some alluring qualities, and the fact that it just seems like people just end up walking into her home because it says, when somebody enters her home, she will ask them whether or not someone sent them.
Speaker 5: I don't understand how people are walking. Those chicken legs got to be disappearing. There's no fucking way. Oh they're just have like a giant assert door.
Speaker 1: They sit down. Yeah, you know, I picture the chicken legs. They sit, they like kind of like rested easy.
Speaker 6: And it like or digs into the surface of the ground.
Speaker 5: And I can just wiggle, yeah, like fucking.
Speaker 1: Wiggle get his ass right in place. The house it's weird because it's literally a magical mobile house. And yeah, so when they supposed to me, she'll ask them if somebody sent them or they came on their free will, which is a weird thing. But did you just find this? Uh? Did you just find this place? Do you find at home? And you can mean the who jewel?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Who the fuck are you? Who does that?
Speaker 1: Anyway, It's like the King sent me because he said there's some weird fucking house with chicken legs, and the King just want me to check it out just in case. It's like, Okay, you see my children bone fence, you see it?
Speaker 6: You like, I don't want to be part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to be part of it.
Speaker 6: They it's a movement.
Speaker 1: The answer to this seemingly innocent question can make or break a person's future, which is weird. So that's what I'm saying. It's like, depends on what you say, and you got to be smooth and collect and calm and also note worry that Bobby Augus chicken leg house usually turns uh it's back to visitors to hide the front door, so it's it's pretty rare if someone gets in. But if someone gets in anyway, for somehow, it supposedly becomes fair game for her, where she's like, well, you're stupid enough to get in my my weird house. The door disappears, and so you're dead now fuck you. Yeah, So becoming big Bobby August captive doesn't necessarily.
Speaker 6: You gotta give me fucking head. Oh well, I imagine that gross ass bitch.
Speaker 1: And if she's saying everything is gross, she must have fucking lady of vagina lips? Is that I must saying that right that hang to the floor.
Speaker 5: Like I'm still saying, there's probably like a good amount of people that were like fucked up on moonshine.
Speaker 6: They were like I'm genuinely curious.
Speaker 5: I know, and I just want to know what it can She must have shower curtains of what can Bobby do for me?
Speaker 1: Bobby? So just because like your captives supposed to me doesn't spell out certain doom that maybe you won't be murdered, but in fact this is often uh, it's contradictory that figure has Oh so she almost like even if she's kipt you captive and she has you, now she actually gives you and allows people to redeem themselves. So if you're an asshole, almost she's like, I'll give you a chance.
Speaker 6: Let's go. What do you got.
Speaker 1: She sets them, she sets them tasks, and if they can play them, she will let them free.
Speaker 5: Oh so that's why that's like the whole purpose of the tast thing. It's only people that actually already trustpassed it.
Speaker 6: So she's being kind of nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a way. So these tasks are usually difficult but not impossible. But there are several Bobby Aga stories that depict children beating her at her own game, kind of like Handsome Gretel how they like kind of trick the witch and they're like, oh yeah, check the oven? Is it is it a perfect temperature? I feel it? Is it good?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Are we gonna be like perfectly roasted? And then they push her inside the fucking oven.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like in some cases, even potential victims who couldn't perform every task still earn their freedom by figuring out how to escape. So if she does give you options, yeah.
Speaker 6: It's like, hey, there is a chance here and figure it out. Don't be dumb.
Speaker 1: Bobby Aga is often depicted in Slavic folklore as a living and acting alone. However, there's some versions of her story that include a couple of accomplices. The Maiden Zaw introduced sing two sisters who share Bobbyaga's name and hideous appearance. Each sister chases their potential victim until he finds I guess or she finds himself face to face with Bobbyaga, who attempts to eat them. So she has like two of her sisters, and this is where we get that three person But they're almost like low totem pole, but they're like the losers and they like kind of chase, yeah, and they chase into like it's almost like demons chasing a person to Satan or the devil, right being like they're like, oh, run from the demon, and then you show up and then Satan sitting there, there's big ol' clocker being like I knew you'd come.
Speaker 6: I'm about to so.
Speaker 1: Uh So Bobby Aaga is usually the spinster, like the person that creates that, you know, the top of the top dog right, Yeah, but the legends also associate, including a daughter named mir Nika. All other Russian stories suggests that the devil is Bobbyaga's grandson. Oh so she's like top tier.
Speaker 6: Damn, that's weird.
Speaker 1: Eh, she's like top tier because.
Speaker 6: She's better than the devil. So fucking chilled you.
Speaker 5: Motherfucking Satan, come here, sit on granny's lap, Come here?
Speaker 6: Were you being nice to that boy? Smack smack?
Speaker 1: And many of Bobby AGA's stories, she's able to rule the natural elements, so she can obviously, like you.
Speaker 6: Know, I had a kid with this bitch.
Speaker 1: I know who's above Satan? Like I said, who are you above?
Speaker 6: Obviously someone gave birth to Satan.
Speaker 1: That's true. Game somewhere that's true. But yeah, because didn't because the devil. It's like the like in the Angel well that no, Lucifer is a falling angel the devil something different, right, And in a lot of folklore and stories, the devil is something completely different than Lucifer, because if you thinking about it, isn't Lucifer made from like the devil because the like shows and stuff and movies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Satans, you know what I mean. It's but it's weird.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, I want to find out that timeline actually because you had Satan's sun, but how did you get in the first place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a weird that we'll have to dive deeper on all that shit because like when you come to like like Satanism, which we have down on the docket coming up sometime in the future, probably this year, is that that is something completely different. That's just like a religion based on like going against the church, like you discussed, but for people that don't know. So she obviously control the elements like fire, water, earth, Mother. She's like an airbender kind of shit, you know what I mean, Like the last Airbender. These uh take the form of horsemen, so she's almost like the four Horsemen in the Apocalypse. The White Horseman is the first light of dawn. The Black Horseman appears during the night, especially around midnight. Finally, the red Horseman represents the rising sun. Bob Yaka calls these elements her fateful servants, so she's like top tier. It seems like it's fucking weird.
Speaker 6: That is, like, I never thought of it someone being.
Speaker 1: Above being above the fucking devil. So let's getting uh. This is a story based on kind of her legend is val So Vasilius just Vacilia, all right, Vasilia, but it has an ss A at the end.
Speaker 6: Sails.
Speaker 1: Whatever Vasilias Vasilias okay. In one story, Vasilia the beautiful u So Vasilia is a Cinderella type character with a magic doll whose mother died and father remarried a horrible woman with equal unkind daughter. So this is literally like a Cinderella esque story. And this is how Bobby kind of gets into this.
Speaker 8: What you can't spell horrible without horror. You can't spell whrror without horror, horrible with I guess horrible horrible.
Speaker 1: Women who are equally like he married a horrible woman with equally unkind daughters, just like Cinderella's story. I think that's the way it goes. When Vasilia's father goes away for a trip, the new stepmother sells their house and moves her and the three girls to a cottage in the woods. Got his money right, he went off the war. Fuck that fucker.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: So the girls they went to a cottage in the woods, giving the daughter's impossible attas to complete biden candlelight. So she's like, I want you to clean out the cupboards and got one to you in the woods and find me a frog with purple stripes on it, and then I want you to tongue it's asshole and you might get real high, and then bring that to me, because if it gets you high, that's what I want. I want the one that kitchen get high.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Or it's that if you're in the parent and Cheech and Chong fucking Chong teaches it to say want get hi. So every time anyone it is when the Vasilius ventures out of the house at the demand of her steps is to find more light that she encounters Bobby Yaga, so it says has to be completed by candle light. So I don't know what it means to find more light. So she's got to find the fucking light kind of finding the fucking alien. I don't know what the fuck. That's but so she encounters Bobby Yaga, who presents numerous difficult chores for Vasilius of the fuck her name is in exchange for a fire to take back to her household, which is weird. It's just like, can't you make your own fire? Fucking rub two sticks together, bitch?
Speaker 5: Maybe she means like a permanent fire that'll never go out to do technology.
Speaker 1: I know, fucking I found her cell phone in the forest.
Speaker 6: I live in a house with very weak people.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think it's weird that they're looking for like they're looking for fire. It's like where they think they're going to find a fire.
Speaker 5: I guess this is a super cave man. Yeah, before you like, how to keep actually going?
Speaker 1: So supposed to we exchange for the fire she told her like she gave her numerous difficult chores with the aid of the doll that you know that she So she's she's this Cinderella type character, but she for some reason has a magical doll. Okay, fucking weird story. There's probably some movie in Russia about this ship and that we've never heard of. Probably with the aid of the doll. The silliest completes all the task and is given a fire in a skull lantern which incinerates her what incinerates her horrible new family upon her returning home. Would she do so that? Yeah, with the witch pushed that ship and so she nice. It's almost like how I was, like, we were just talking about the fact that something that like you think is a good thing and then it fucks you up. So, oh, Genies. It's almost like Genie. So they tell you, like you can have these three wishes, you can have this witch wish whatever you know, you can have whatever you want, and you wish for something that backfires you. So it's almost like bedazzled like Brendon Frasier in it, where like Elizabeth Hurley is like the devil that gives them any wish he wants. It's almost like when we talked about the gin or the genies, but like if I think you probably say it. Maybe he like wishes to be really tall basketball player and then he has a tiny fucking dick, and like there's a bunch of things like that that he like wishes for. Man of mind, he keeps trying to make his wishes better and thinking about the consequences and fixes. Yeah, and then he has to get worse and worse and worse.
Speaker 5: It's like, I want, okay, not a big one, not a small one. Just give me like a seven inch stick, please, And then he gives them like a pencil seven inch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like fitness but like and that's what it almost like the Genie story is too. When we talk about the gin is that they kind of fuck you over. But I like Brendon Fraser. I've liked a lot of his movies. He's been. My girlfriend finds him extremely creepy. She just finds him like does like Krandon Fraser at all. The Mummy is a fucking such a good movie. It doesn't mean he's not creepy. I don't know. I feel bad for him. You got ad fucked over by his wife, but so fucking alimony and ship he had to pay like a lot of money and there's a lot of ship with his end. He ended up hurting his back. I think filming The Mummy two or three, which fucked up his back for like life, and then he couldn't afford shit and there was He's got a really sad story.
Speaker 5: Uh really, you're famous. Sorry, Sorry, you're faming story.
Speaker 6: You're sorry.
Speaker 1: You have no money now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry, you only have a couple of mill instead of the thirty mils.
Speaker 1: A couple of thousand at this point's.
Speaker 5: Probably a couple hundred thousand. Yeah, I'm sorry. He only got a couple hundred thousand. I think so I got eight dollars, Yes, I got eight dollars. I'm not even at I'm not even at two digits.
Speaker 1: So like she gets this fire from Bobby up and then it like incinerates your horrible new family and returning home. So it's almost like, well, I'll give you this fire, but it's gonna have a consequences, Like sure, I'm ready for it. Yeah, and evily, Vasilia's story ends on a happy note with her wedding wedding Theizar of Russia. But it's Baby AGA's role in her tail that is the most intriguing. Bobby Aga acts both as an obstacle for Vasilia as well as a savior as without the lantern, so you would have never have been freed from her cruel step family. However, the way in which Bobby Aaga frees her is terrible, revealing her automoral dangerous that she's an automoral dangerous woman.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's like, I'll kill everybody for you. Yeah, I don't give a shit.
Speaker 1: Unlike the fairy godmother from the original Cinderella story, Bobby Aga appears like a more wicked stepmother who allows her daughter to cut off her own foot so will fit into the glass slipper. And you remember we talked about that, which is extreme so funked up.
Speaker 6: I still love that story. I know fact that you feel.
Speaker 5: You don't think there's anybody else that has the same size as you.
Speaker 6: They make sizes of shoes for a reason.
Speaker 1: But it was a glass, crystal slipper or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sure some of them fit.
Speaker 1: Imagine walking on in a glass slipper. That's god to be uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: You look good.
Speaker 1: Bobby Aga goes to extraordinary langs to actually free Vasilia and uh but it's these like these three painful deaths as well as causing a much grief before letting her leave the hut. Rather than merely just helping her escape or step family, she like murders them and kills them and obviously she probably had to watch them burn alive. Good.
Speaker 6: They're probably horrible people.
Speaker 1: So Bobby Aga is also a cast as mother a cast as a mother Earth figure, having an influence on the natural world through three of her servants, as witnessed by Facilia twice. Vacilia sees twice in the story, I guess sees three riders, the first white, the second red, and the third black, as you kind of discussed. Upon asking who they were, Bobby Aga replies that they the Sun and the Knight, respectively, each controlled by her. Each of her are her servants. In this instance, the reader can see that the span of bobby Augus power further implies that she could use much gentler means in a way to dismantle of the silliest Flim family, but chooses not to. Ye, she's kind of like a bitch, probably like she don't give a fuck and she knows she's all powerful. Oh, she's one of them fucking what white girls. But it's almost like, uh, Chelsea really likes this movie, So what the fuck is that? The one that Angelina and Jolie plays?
Speaker 6: And how many different movies where she.
Speaker 1: Has the fucking horns? Oh, Maleficent. It's almost like a Maleficent. They're not bad, Like Chelsea actually really likes both those movies, and I think they're well done and Angelina Joli does they're just like better Disney movies than some of the Ship they've done recently.
Speaker 6: But oh it's recent Disney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's one where it's like the last one. I think like three or four years ago.
Speaker 5: I haven't watched the Disney movie since Disney Plus. Fuck yeah, I just watched The Simpsons on it. Oh yeah, I guess that's true. Checkout that is like by far the best buyout ever, Like I love that.
Speaker 1: And now they have the all the seasons the Family Guy and Family Guy specifically makes fun of fucking Disney and Ship because they have Star now on Disney and it has a bunch of like the horror movie.
Speaker 5: Disney bought out Family Guy, but Family Guy still makes fun of Disney.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's hilarious. It probably gave them a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, they they bought out Star, which start I think wherever this works.
Speaker 6: Star now they just.
Speaker 1: Don't have Disney movies on Disney Plus. Now they have horror movies and action movies and all this different type of movies.
Speaker 6: I just went out and just started buying. Man, they're fucking they're giants.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, I think you would like the check out Maleficent one and two. They're both good movies around Disney. Plus they're well done.
Speaker 5: Think the last one I think was Toy Story or Oh don't seen for you? No, I want to say too. I think when Toy Story two came out. I think that's one of the most recent Disney movies.
Speaker 1: The third one's hilarious. Hey big baby, It's like, it's the part I used to cry laughing at with this.
Speaker 6: Ted Teddy Bear's I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, like it's almost like malefis sand it for being the people that know, but that she's like supposed to be a bad figure, but she kind of does nice things for people. She kind of watches out for this one ship that's part of this kingdom.
Speaker 5: So it'sird how your perception of yourself can change because of how people want to talk about you. Know, It's true, right, because even though you're doing like who knows what you know? No one knows that you know, especially in that power, you could know everything and you could be like, wow, these people are like not only horrible to this girl, but they just need to die because they're ruining or hey, I see.
Speaker 6: Into the future.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I see these people killing millions of people. You know what, I'm gonna make this girl do a couple of dumb tasks for me, get a couple of my stuff done, knock out some chores, and then two birds want I'm.
Speaker 6: Going to kill this.
Speaker 1: It's like that Joe Brokeet joke where he's like, you know, as soon as the time machine gets fucking you know made, people are like, well, you can't do there's the grandfather theory that if you fuck up. The grandfather theory is essentially that you could go back in time and you could fuck your own grandmother and so you couldn't be born because of that. It's some weird theory that ends up leading into other theories of like in Joe Rogan talks about this where you can't do that. Can't go in the pass and change because you could end up being your own father.
Speaker 6: You can't go in the pass and change anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so and the point is like, you know if you could, then you know, like everyone, first thing, okay, what do we do? We kill Hitler? I'm gonna shit on Hitler's head. And then and then it's just funny because Joe has a joke where it's like, then you show up and Hitler's like, you know, chilling and stuff. But you come over and there's a pile of shit on top of Hitler and you're like, I thought this was my idea. And then seven thousand other people already shop on his set before you because you had the idea, Alaska, as soon as you have the time machine games.
Speaker 6: Over right, it would be so cool. Could you imagine sting on Hitler's No, just time machines.
Speaker 1: There's supposed to be is real fucking ship. There's a lot of videos and stuff coming out now. It's sure we're taking talking dumb, sure.
Speaker 5: Like I all.
Speaker 1: But this time traveler says that there's going to be a meteorite hit Earth in twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised you haven't your pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A guy at worksh his pants and it's pretty funny. The our truck driver he just couldn't make it to the toilet. I guess he threw his money's rate in the garbage. And and my boss Scott told everyone that's fucking the lyrics.
Speaker 5: Ah, dude, if I shipped myself once, I shipped myself once at work.
Speaker 6: It fucking it was actually sorry, not at work.
Speaker 5: Sorry my brother shipped myself at work, but I shipped myself at home, and like it was it was when I had food poisoning and I was like sitting there in the bed with this before she went to work. I'm like, okay, baby, I'm like I can't drive you to work. I'm like that's a forty minute round trip. I'm like you have to take the bus or a cab or uber or something place because like I can't make forty minutes without going. I'm like, it's to the point right the second that, like every moment I think I'm shitting myself. And then it was like four hours later, all I texted her was the prophecy has been fulfilled.
Speaker 1: And she's like, you fucking shit yourself. That's so fuck.
Speaker 6: It was bad. At least that was home though.
Speaker 1: So we're getting to another like small story of baby Bobby Yoga that in doing what her tail portrays. But in this tale, the children are sent to Bob Yaga to be rid of. So somebody sent the children to beer there being like.
Speaker 6: You can go die.
Speaker 1: You got a long lost grandmother, just go buy this hut as soon as you see chicken legs. You'll see them. They're noticeable.
Speaker 6: Those are probably your grandma.
Speaker 1: You knock on the non existing door, and that's grandma, says. And they managed to escape the witch's hut, though, with the help of all and all these animals, plants and objects that Baby Yaga neglects. Supposedly, Bobby Yaga keeps saying, baby Yuga and so this is a weird story because it's animals that supposed me in nature that Bobby Yuga has neglected that end up helping these children get away from her. So she's she's slacking on her duties of control because.
Speaker 5: People trying to come in, so like she can't get all their chores done.
Speaker 6: Lady's a busy lady.
Speaker 1: A black cat helps them plan their escape because they feed him. When the witch doesn't, a gate closes.
Speaker 5: Bobby was sitting there going, wow, I'm in a bad place. Time to feed the cat.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, look, kiddie, look I got some chicken in my pocket. I sheared the legs from the house. It's like the kid has a knife, but this smells good.
Speaker 5: I still want to fucking know where those legs are. There's no way the kids can walk up to the front doors is bothering me?
Speaker 1: I know, I know. I agree. We'll post pictures because there is like, Oh, I want to see it's sitting.
Speaker 6: I want to see how.
Speaker 1: People are getting the door on fog.
Speaker 6: I want to see how people are getting to the door.
Speaker 5: Though, is there a giant ladder or is like or does sink into the into the ground, because even if they bend, it would still be like.
Speaker 6: A pretty high like jump.
Speaker 5: I agree, Like maybe the little kids can't jump fifteen feet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. So, so then there's a gate that closes Bobbyaga off from them. Uh, a gate that closes Bobby Aga off from the children because she never tends to this gate. I don't know how you get attend to. She's not oiling it properly or something, so it squeaks, and the things like fuck this banjoun that mean squeakything's alive, and even the trees of the fourst attempt to stand in her path because of similar mistreatment. Thus, the children return home in one piece, Bobbyaga forfeiting her search when it grows too difficult. Again. This tale ends happily, with the stepmother thrown out and the father protecting his children, and again Bobby Yaga is a role of an obstacle. You have to get away from this being.
Speaker 6: You sent my kids where?
Speaker 1: Yeah, goodbye, Because there's a stepmother being like, well we're gonna, you know, go this hoose. She's gonna feed you. Well, you can get nice custards. And I don't know what they eat out them, cakes and custoards.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Probably custards. I'd assume she might.
Speaker 1: She might otherwise have not been bothered. Uh, she might not have otherwise bothered the children if they have not bothered her first. Supposedly, Thus, despite being considered a deity akin to Mother Nature, the natural world turns on her because of their suffering at her hands. So she's like a bad mother Nature that doesn't actually take care of the ship she's supposed to. What is that like? Like Joe Biden, maybe not to take care of the people. He's like, I forgot what I did yesterday.
Speaker 5: He goes, I my dinner was good.
Speaker 1: Thoughts a clipboard, black ladies dating in the corner.
Speaker 5: But one day, one day, one day, we'll have money.
Speaker 6: So the people then grocery showing stores.
Speaker 1: Again, this is evidence why scholars still find her so difficult to place in any one category, and why she ranges so many is because of her elusive nature of her character, that Bobby Yaga remains as an intriguing mythical individual and continues to be discussed and research by fucking scholars and obviously podcasters like us. She adds a scholars, what scholars like, your job is to fucking to to like research stupid folklore like you know about like.
Speaker 5: Sounds like you'd be pretty good at it sounds.
Speaker 1: She adds a level of mystery and uncertainty of each of her tales that she takes part in, as the reader is uncertain until her final action whether her intentions will be villainous, are they redemned? Are they like good and redeeming? And that's it's all, But it is it is a lot like all these stories that we've heard before, like Malefis say, is like literally the same shit. Though this dilemma is whether she was good or evil is a people is debatable whether she is, but it lays for an analyzing, It lays basis for her analyzed throughout Slavic literature, and why she's still mentioned so no one is certain when exactly bob Yaga made her debut in Slavic folklore. The character began appearing in a print in seventeen fifty five, when she was already supposed to be a very well known character then. But this is when she was actually written down, so she was a story passed down. That's why I could have changed. She could have had this normal house at one point, and then someone's like, I don't make it even scarier. Chicken legs, chicken house over the cur Everyone's going to be like, oh, it's weird, right, you see, I got a chicken coop. That coop had chicken legs on it. And this guy's like out there fucking whittling away making a chicken coop with made have chicken legs.
Speaker 5: Buddy, I've had too much moonshine to think of your crazy ass fucking house.
Speaker 1: Many experts believe she might date back to Pagan times. This is due in part to the particular moral lessons contained within each fairy tale. That's what I say, moral lessons is kind of.
Speaker 6: What I was, and that's pretty much what everything was.
Speaker 1: Yes, Santa Claus is one of those two Yeah, don't link leg, don't let the old man come out the chimney because I'm fucking in your buttthole. But he'll give your presents though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how about you don't ut strangers in.
Speaker 1: Your pagans thought that they had no control over their destiny. And Bobby ag is ultimately a symbol of bad fortune you cannot escape from. That's what the story ends. That's a weird thing right out of everything we talked about with folklore. This is a fucking weird one. This is a crazy ass weird bitch. But is she crazy or is she smart?
Speaker 5: Or is like?
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe he knows things you don't know. Do you know that a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people know things I don't know?
Speaker 6: So apparently you're very uneducated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: Alrighty, because it's time for.
Speaker 1: Fun facts the day I'm so.
Speaker 6: Fucking sick of doing that.
Speaker 1: I'll let you record sometimes.
Speaker 5: Please Fox, can we like it's the exact same thing?
Speaker 1: Like, god damn it, the next time, next time you come, when we record, I'll record one and we can do at the beginning and I'll put it as a fucking sound card on the fucking thing.
Speaker 5: Think you I appreciate that. Where did the first use for sunglasses come from? This is actually really cool.
Speaker 6: Weird.
Speaker 1: That's a weird thing to ask, because I you always some of their facts are fucking stupid, but some of them actually make me think about like they're.
Speaker 6: Kind of cool. That's They're always kind of neat, yeah, a little bit. I always find them my favorite so far.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, is that is the Pringles guy. That's for sure.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I don't know because okay, that's actually that's actually true though, sorry, it meant to be the second thing, so eventually.
Speaker 5: The first time sunglasses were invented were sometime in the twelfth century in China. They were a crude They were a crude slap of smoked quarts that was made to block it life from the sun, of course, with priminum frames to hold is that what? They were so squinty But these are only oh my god, these were only for the very rich. They weren't like obviously vision correcting or UV protecting or anything. It was just purely like a dark tint. But nobody ever wore them really, But you know what made them popular what is Chinese judges wore them, would wear them because when they got emotionally invested in a case, they wore the sunglasses to make make it look like they weren't showing emotions and they weren't.
Speaker 8: Being officials care about the people, and they were first they were being biased.
Speaker 5: They try to show everybody even though they had like it clear as they like, what the fuck did this guy just do? Look they could just keep their mouth shut, put their shades on, and it looked like they were just listening to the information. It's kind of cool like this, just so they'd be emotionally detached from it. Essentially, that that's what And then after everybody ended up seeing the fact that these Chinese judges wore them, more people started wearing, the more people started premingum, that's what we got today.
Speaker 1: It reminds me. Have you ever seen the movie Loser?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Steve Martin, Yeah, and you know how like my thing is like these paintcans hard effective and the guy's like sniping shooting him in the bank when he invents the glasses. But he does it and it makes millions off of it because you pull the tip to take off the glasses and it essentially in the movie it's an old Steve Martin movie. It's no but like it's it's so you take them off with your fingers at your nose brim. But then he makes everyone have cross eye and gone. He sued for everything he has. That's why at the beginning, he's.
Speaker 5: Like, there are glasses that you take it off and they fold in and then you close off the So.
Speaker 1: At the beginning of the movie, he's sitting there and he's like a homeless guy. He's like, let me tell you the story. I'm just a poor black boy because he was raised from a black family and he thought he was black. That movie. Honestly, if anyone's never seen Loser, no, the Jerk, I keep saying Loser, Loser is a different the Jerk. I see.
Speaker 6: Okay, I was gonna have seen The Loser.
Speaker 5: Loser I didn't recognize I've seen, but I knew what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: The Loser was with that guy from American Pie. Have you ever seen The Jerk? That's what I was thinking of this.
Speaker 6: I don't think i've seen the The Jerk is.
Speaker 1: A really funny fucking movie. So we ever see The Jerk? Watch it because it's such a satire funny man. At the beginning of the movie, he's like, I was raised a poor black boy, and he's like some white dude, and then it explains how like it's a great movie because he doesn't realize he thinks he's black the entire time. And then he hears like white folk music and he's like he's like tapping his foot and Mama, Mama, I like the music, and he's like gets up and like dances because every time they play like the whatever black music they're playing through the film, he doesn't know how to dance to it. But as soon as he hears like white folk music, he's like he's like tapping his legs. Everyone that's never seen ever, you're young person. The jerk is like phenomenal when it comes to like common movies, and but yeah, follow all the pages rate and reviewers get.
Speaker 5: Quick quick though, So thanks, like anyone who ever listened to this, Like this is something that we've been doing for like three years now, and it's just it's coming up on three years now, and it started out as funm started being drunk. But it'd be super cool to give you more content. It'd be super cool to give you what you want and doing things like subscribing to the Patreon. It's not just putting another dollar in a millionaire's pocket. It's making us be able to millionaire talking about it. That's what I said.
Speaker 6: It is not doing Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: It's not just putting another dollar in a millionaire's pocket. It's actually just creating a dream happening. And like, thank you for the merch buying. That's awesome.
Speaker 6: It's it.
Speaker 5: It's helping us significantly because as you know, it's ham and I for the majority of the part take time off work to do this religiously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, we do.
Speaker 5: That hurts us significantly because this needs to be as big as it can and we believe it can be.
Speaker 6: So thank you for all the support.
Speaker 1: No, and I agree with billion I'm glad you so that because I want to spread the love and I want people to appreciate. Well, like there's a lot of fans that we have. We've had a couple of negative reviews because of obviously people that have never stayed and listened and cared or been here since the beginning, even when we started this stuff. And for new listeners, we love you too, We want it. We just want people to have fun listening to a podcast about weird shit and strange things and not take it too seriously where it's like, well you didn't do enough research or something. It's just meant to be fun and having fun time is interesting and getting into interesting stuff. And we do appreciate all the fans and the listeners and you know what I mean, we spend a lot of time stuff doing this. I spent time like editing, going through stuff funny and like cool clips to play on episodes. We're we're trying to make this the best we can, and I think the more we're progressing and we're getting better and getting better topics and weirder stuff to get into, and people like the changing segments. How Billy like started dad joking about his fucking sleeping with his eyes open, and then it was that my first son, I mean, fun fact of the day. Oh yeah, sleeping with their eyes open, and it kind of led into something. So we have lots of ideas down the world for doing a lot of stuff, and I spend a lot of my time focused on this podcast to make sure that it is good. And what I think, in me and Billy think is something that's entertaining for people that understand our dark comedy and humor.
Speaker 6: Right, anyone who's listening to far.
Speaker 1: I'm sure yea. Anyway, you love you, guys, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: You have the power to dream that night, any dream you wanted to dream, You what I suppose, shot out by fulfilling all real.
Speaker 1: Wish because you couldn't design for yourself. What would be the most ecstatic life, the best sleep? What had to be done?
Speaker 4: The bad dream happening to me running from tragedy, stuff of dramatically scar reality is nothing but what it has to be. Some of the facts we believe are probably predicted boots potion. They massively constructed in build up minds up school kids.
Speaker 6: Trust the dollar bills, You're.
Speaker 4: A foolish in the future ross human's false bills, not now truic.
Speaker 1: Smit and no one had the fucking clue of it. I'm confusing, shit, who is this?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 4: Is this then elusio a trick? It must be a Muslim trip, the earthiest fox. I now know who's done the ship?
Speaker 5: Did we do this?
Speaker 4: Looking up towing cruise ships another chief tricks? Start summoning demons with these lips at the dog. I was back in my bed, streaming as if the heat split tugged. I have to be dead the room goes black, that's red as I see this shadow turned back his head stare ring deep in my eyes, and I wake Fiel, sleep deprived.
Speaker 1: Take topsa res a vibe. Say no to the creeps.
Speaker 2: In the skies.
Speaker 1: I'm playing jokes like gonna make you bleed.
Speaker 3: From your eyes.
Speaker 1: I just see inside your roads mind.
Speaker 3: Where the team is high.
Speaker 4: Why isn't your the phoning bank screaming a by Why might the one that's demon nights when it's.
Speaker 1: All of you believe in nothing? Butt fies not? Does it in common? Has any surprise? I'm made a crowd at home. But down here, ron sound and all, hold the beer and these beers. I'm gonna down the mall, hold then beer till I stop, long around and fall.
Speaker 5: The coach is clear.
Speaker 1: Now the laps butting.
Speaker 4: Out sprang here, music bounced off the balls.
Speaker 1: Here my music confused in the.
Speaker 4: Battle river skull. Now I'm stucking your head. Look, you're gont dry. I guess when you spent your life crush your heads stork.
Speaker 1: Store till you're incording or a corpse. Why don't we support lies? No remorse for the course we're taken.
Speaker 4: You're forced to be awakened from an ancient slumber.
Speaker 1: Days around these graves.
Speaker 4: I wonder as it takes shot the podcat, behave as a monster, hate the imposter's foster, range, image of yourself done us. Some religion words won't help when you're bringing in the hell for a vision from a book on a shop.
Speaker 1: Look at yourselves? Who the fuck are you?
Speaker 4: You're nothing new, You must be confused, You ain't shit, shot all the booze wasted and tell you wait till your face bitch, you're the ladiest news. Everybody hates you, and there's way to change your life, but it takes pain and sacrifice.
Speaker 6: And you would move over to an adventurous dimensions.
Speaker 1: Well, there was sudden dangerous involved in the thrill.
Speaker 4: Really big news, and you could rescue princesses from Dragonston.
Speaker 1: Keep you going dangerous, John, make wonderful explosions. This blows up eventually.
Speaker 6: Getting too contest with enemies.
Speaker 1: And after you've done that for some time.
Speaker 6: You'll think up a new wrinkle to forget that you were dreaming, so you would think it was all for real