Speaker 1: Welcome to Deplorable Cult Nation on Cult of Conspiracy, where halos and shadows collide in.
Speaker 2: Symphony, Angels who whisper their wings brush the void, faithful and fraction truth destroy Religion's thread waves through the devil, and madness dances on the border.
Speaker 3: Lo is it prophecy, a psychosis unseen, a sacred dream or reminds machine so jocat. Welcome to Deplorable Cult Nation.
Speaker 4: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and today I have my beautiful, amazing, intelligent bestie, miss Heidie, back for another show.
Speaker 1: How are you, darling, wonderful, wonderful. I'm always so glad to hear Janet's intros. Bright my day, I'm telling you, right, Oh good for me? Well, he is good to have good friends, Yes, it's true. And she's all those things and astute chocolate maker and a bag of chips. That's right, yes, why thank you?
Speaker 4: So today we're continuing our little Winter series, and this one is interesting and it gets biblical in aspect, but there's there's some medical and psychological stuff in yours. Well, So today we're going to be talking about the watcher angels of winter and what the actual watchers are, what they were supposed to do, and what happens during the winter months.
Speaker 1: You have one job, gee, I had one job. I have a lot of Okay, they blew it.
Speaker 4: Well, they did blow it. They blew it in a big way. So spiritual warfare and the winter is a real thing because that is when the veil thins and whatever.
Speaker 5: We're going to.
Speaker 4: Get into a little bit deeper later on in the show. But winter months, like we talked about the last time, amplify contact with what do you want to call it, the spiritual realm, the outer realm, the unknown realm, who knows what you want to call it. Because the nights are longer, like we talked about, your circadian rhythm is off. People get seasonal depression in the winter because you're not getting sunshine and you know all of those things. You get heightened dream states and more like realistic visions or vivid dreaming and things like that, and that's when sleep paralysis encounters definitely drastically go up in the winter months. And so, like we talked about last time, angelic visitations and dark watchers, shadow figures, all of those kind of things kind of play a part in it. So the question is are people really encountering entities or are they sliding into a imbalance that's that's biochemical in nature.
Speaker 1: Or is it both?
Speaker 4: Because your months do mess with all of your stuff, your cortisol and your d MT, like we talked about last time, and all the things right, and the serotonin and and all of that stuff, and so it is it both? Do you think it's possible to be both or do you think it's one more so than the other?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Boy, so I do think that if your veil has been thinned, whether it be weather or other things such as temple ceremony, no others ceremonies too, we won't just pick on them all. Right, Look, there are definitely things that in the veil, or they wouldn't do them because some of them are really weird and how key okay, Like they're ridiculous if you just saw that, right, Like some of the Oteo rituals like no offense. Guys have seen some like the Mormon ones are weird too, like all this weird stuff. Nobody would do it just because.
Speaker 4: It works, or they would stop it now because normal people would look at some of the rituals and go are you retarded?
Speaker 1: Like what is wrong with you? Why are we doing this? This is stupid exactly, and why you're doing it the first time? Those things do go through your head. Oh yeah, yeah, I don't know. If there's can you see this photo? This photo freaked me out because if there's this mini watchers, wow, well and.
Speaker 4: Is it possible that we have a lot of watchers? Of course it is. And for anybody that doesn't know, if you ever go and read the Book of Enoch, which of course is a book that was removed from the Bible, right, it talks about the watchers in the Book of Enoch and their winter symbolism and what that means and whatever, and they are linked to coldness and stasis, so things not changing and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Judgment.
Speaker 4: People do get very judging in the winter as compared to the rest of the year, for sure, and revelation before renewal. But in the Book of Enoch very interesting because they're the most influential and controversial figures Jewish mysticism, Christian theology, and modern spiritual interpretations. Because in the First Enoch chapter six through thirteen, the Watchers, which is Aramaic for erin those who watch. Their group of fallen angels assigned to observe humanity, not interfere, but observe. So they were meant to watch, guide and maintain cosmic order. But instead they came to Earth and they decided to sow their wild oats. And so they are the ones that took the human wives, and they broke all the boundaries.
Speaker 1: They interfered with.
Speaker 4: Human beings, you know, and then of course they created their own race between humans and these fallen angels, which are also called Grigory's. So of course their transgressions were forbidden knowledge, so they were not supposed to inform up, inform us of stuff that they have. So it's not, uh, it's not a sexual sin, but it's technology, medical, and spiritual. And so the key watchers that came down and these are some crazy names, but they're all for something specific. So uh Simjaza was the leader of rebellion, as Azel was weapons, metallurgy and warfare, Barriquell was astrology, Coco Bill was constellations, Shazaquil was clouds and meteorology. Ar Morose was enchantments and spell breaking and pharmachea hmmm, keep that one in mind, right, uh means drugs, roots, potions, and cosmetics. And these are crucial things to know because Enoch, the Book of Enoch, directly links fallen angels to early pharmacology.
Speaker 1: And Bachiel was actually Joseph Smith's code name. And it gets real interesting. It has a not so sinister definition and then a really sinister definition. So and which which the barock the astrology one.
Speaker 4: Barachil Oh interesting, which was also like overlust for the Jewish definition.
Speaker 1: So I was like, oh, that's very fitting. Things that make you go hm.
Speaker 4: So I think one of the things interesting about the pharmacheah angel is the breaking of roots. And think about how many drugs and things like that alter your DNA and alter your state of being, and especially with the new mRNA injections, that completely sever those roots that are your roots or ties to God. So so, given all of that and their bad behavior when they come down here and we're partying up with the people, they produce the nephilom, so the ne philum for people who have been living under a rock, consume all the resources, devour humans, nice, drink blood.
Speaker 5: Do we still have.
Speaker 1: Nephilim on there today? Delicious?
Speaker 4: And cause ecological collapse. Sure, they were the justification for the great flood, right, And after their physical bodies were destroyed, their spirits remained, and so disembodied spirits equals demons again. First Enoch chapter fifteen, And this is where Christian demonology comes from, is from the book of Enoch when he's talking about this.
Speaker 1: And where do we think we got the gods from the stories of the gods? Ye? Why did teach that in schools? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Learning that a hundred percent?
Speaker 4: Well, and why not learn about all the weird gods? But they don't want you to learn about the god.
Speaker 1: Well, there's one called and it's a very important one. Do you remember the name for the boner forever Priapus priapism. Yeah, that is a god. Apparently he had a big dick.
Speaker 4: So he has a constant he has a constant heart on.
Speaker 1: You know, they just said it was big and he was ugly. I'm like, well, that's fair. I mean he gets the big one if he's ugly, Like, come on, Adonis's son with I can't remember which one. I think maybe Aphrodite, Like it should have been a But you know, sometimes when two good looking people they might not have a cute. They might have two cutes and ugly.
Speaker 4: You just never know, that is true. It's like a crap shoot. You never know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Apparently they got a crap shoot, but he had a huge and well obviously they named that disease after that, which every time I heard the name, I started laughing. I couldn't help it. I was twelve years old. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Well, and how odd is it that we're naming conditions after that exactly?
Speaker 1: And how odd is it that we have Greek gods on our state flags? Go check yours out, guys, Usually they're there. I know, California is this minerva. Not all state flags have them, but there's usually some sort of salute. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So interesting that that's what civilization has become, right, and is built.
Speaker 1: On, but hidden nonetheless.
Speaker 4: Right, So, because the grigory Uh had the party and made the Nephilum, god sent his arcchangels to come down and pass judgment on them. So Raphael came down and he binds aziz L in the desert. Gabriel destroys the Nephelum, Michael pronounces judgment, and then Uriel explains cosmic law to Enoch, which is where a lot of the Book of Enoch actually comes from. So the Watchers are actually bound underground until the day of Judgment. They're conscious, aware and awaiting release. So they came to Earth and partied it up and now they're bound in the dirt. And what happens when they're let loose again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had to watch their children be torn limb from limb. They're pissed off, is what we're seeing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I mean, what could go wrong in that situation when you got some upset parents.
Speaker 1: I don't know, just saying.
Speaker 4: So with the Watchers, there's uh medicine and altered states to consider. And so in Enoch it talks about cosmetics and how cosmetics are the root of deception. And I will tell you I completely agree. If you've ever watched an influencer do a makeup routine or whatever and they completely change their parents, that's what you see is what you get. This is me wholeheartedly. I don't do all that extra special weird take forty five minutes to do.
Speaker 1: I like some makeup, but look, when you don't look like the same human being, it's not normal, right, Okay, So ladies, no, think about.
Speaker 4: Think about not just like cosmetics, but the that lend itself into changing like males and females, you know, and females and men and just whatever and blurring the line and also going as far as like Hollywood makeup artist or stunt makeup artist or you know, all of those kind of things. It's a it's to carry on a falsehood or a lie and to make you something that you're not so anyway.
Speaker 1: Right, So women were not saying don't wear makeup, right unless you don't want to, but you should look almost the same the same, right, I look almost the same. I just don't really have very much eyebrows because they're kind of blondes. I do like my eyebrows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like this is this is it? And so also, like I mentioned before, the root cutting, which was from pharmacology again where anything that they do any potion, medication, injection, treatment, et cetera, et cetera, or I would venture to say some testing, because that changes you in drastic ways as well. So cutting that DNA root with God and enchantments, so conscious manipulation, which what do we have the media doing, what do we have politicians doing? Right, It's almost like they're casting spells on the population at all times.
Speaker 1: That and they're wearing makeups. I'm just kidding that, Tooks.
Speaker 4: And so many people talk about drug induced or altered states in ancient priesthoods and and things like that and setting the framework for like angelic visitations or revelations things like that. But it also goes along with our tainted anointing oil series because they did that, or psychedelics used in sacraments and different kind of religions or cultish societies whatever.
Speaker 1: To bring about false illumination. I had to bring a new picture.
Speaker 4: Oh well, that's an angelic vision if I ever saw one, And it is literally Ditty in his pink Johnson and Johnson Bavy oil.
Speaker 1: Apron little dress. He's got a little dress on. He's all jacked with his you know, muscle, looking like a turn. But that's okay. If you like to dress up like that, that's fine. I don't care. But I just thought this particular picture was fun.
Speaker 4: With the lights behind him that kind of mimic angel wings exactly.
Speaker 1: And yes, we're kidding. Please if you watch just before know this. We are a little sarcastic.
Speaker 4: We have the best sense of humor there is and if you don't like our sense of humor, I am sorry, but.
Speaker 5: I'm not sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we're just who we are. I mean, at least we are who we are.
Speaker 4: That is true, and we don't pretend to be what we're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well in the podcast world that might be anyways, Okay, right back to.
Speaker 4: So all of this good stuff was in the Book of a Knock, So why did they remove the Book of a Knock?
Speaker 1: And also some of the books of Enoch. We know that there are some that are verified like early on, and then some came later and they're like, was that really supposed to be there? So that's what I think kind of got it all chucked out. But also it helps hide everything.
Speaker 4: So and that's why, like was it too explicit in the description of how angels corrupted humanity? Or was it because it contradicted emerging church authorities, which that definitely or because it linked demons to angelic rebellion, which yes, I would say is a thing, so Satan is not alone. So you've got angels that are rebelling and you know, doing Satan's or because this validated the non temple spiritual experiences, which I have a great show for the next one. Seriously about that particular thing.
Speaker 1: And I know some people say the systemonic and I get it. Or also it's exposing because like everybody knows the story about King Solomon and his ring and the demons, and this is what goes into that, this is part of what that is, but everybody forgets to talk about the time when he lost his ring and a demon ruled in his place for a while. That's a fun one. Maybe he didn't want you to know about all the crap that went wrong because then it was already put into a whole religious system and it carries on to this day a hundred.
Speaker 4: And you know it's funny because the Book of Enoch is still quoted directly in First Jude fourteen through fifteen. It's still preserved in Ethiopian Christianity. It is literally still part of their Bible, and it's referenced in the Dead Sea scrolls.
Speaker 1: So hmmm, even if you don't want to believe it, even if you do think it's demonic. Look, I have learned a lot from reading things that people told me not to read. Don't read that. Well, now I know why all this stuff is messed up like not this particular thing, but just write in general these darker books. Look, the knowledge is good. It's what you do with it that's bad. Like knowledge is just knowledge.
Speaker 4: And if you've not read it, and you do read it, if it awakens you or you get you know, like that that God download that the message that you're supposed to hear. Right, anytime you read scripture, it's like messages meant directly for you.
Speaker 1: They'll hit you.
Speaker 4: You could read the same thing like a hundred times, but when he really wants to hammer that point home, it's like a light bulb terms on in your head. So is that why they don't want people reading the Book of Enoch.
Speaker 1: They don't want people to know about crisper and gene editing and their klon babies that they're oh no, no, oh, that's entirely possible. So modern interpretation.
Speaker 4: Watchers are seen as the archetypes of unchecked knowledge. They warn about biotech. Biden signed a big old biotech bioengineering bill when he was in transhumanism, which we're going down that way pretty quickly far mckea. Of course, symbols of spiritual beings manipulating consciousness.
Speaker 1: These fails yeah, they they know. If you ever Now, I know everybody's gonna say, I don't want to read a cult books, that's fine, but you have to know each and every occultist talks about crossing the abyss or crossing the veil like yep at all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And like we we talked about on the last episode with the DNA and the d MT and the you know, Star of Bethlehem and how people see vivid colors and geometric shapes and all of that kind of stuff. Is that why a lot of occult societies will do those kind of rituals because you're getting knowledge.
Speaker 1: But where are you pulling that knowledge from? John d Well? You know, I mean you could go to all of them. Look, they all have done the same thing. And I've been in trouble for saying like Mohammed talked to an angel and you know, wrote stuff down, and so did Joseph Smith and so did Look, it's all religion, like religion has been taken over like period. I don't care which one you want to vote for. What I'm saying is even the Bible. You know, they have parts of that not accessible to us. In the Vatican one hundred and ten percent.
Speaker 4: Under the Vatican and their storage chamber exactly.
Speaker 1: And I'm just saying like, obviously this is stuff that comes at a cost, because I've never seen one good story at the end where it's in occulted situation. They write the book and then the next thing, you know, like oh, you gotta raise your friend's baby, or you get thrown out a window, or you know all these bad things. It's never good. You mean, your tripped and fell out as two story window. They chucked him out of the window. I mean supposedly he did make the widows sign, but nobody wants to talk about that.
Speaker 4: So here's a question for you. Since you work in addiction and stuff like that, do you see more addiction flare ups or relapses during the winter months.
Speaker 1: It happens right before Christmas or right after Christmas. We always say like this is the calm season, right before the storm, before the storm. We know, we know what's going to happen soon, and we're just always like, oh no, you know, people that are completely normal, they go home for the holidays and they're not normal when they get back, like and it's okay, I get it, Like I get it. I am vastly different from a lot of my family. However, you can, you know, do things to protect yourself.
Speaker 4: And I would say too along with you know, addiction and relapses and stuff like that that a lot of people in my line of work, not only depression increases, but because I work with a lot of people that have had PTSD or traumas things like that in the past, the winter months actually reactivates those kind of things that they think they've dealt with, and that stuff resurfaces in the winter.
Speaker 1: And when you never see a spooky picture with like green trees and all happiness, it's always like this, right and black and white.
Speaker 4: Right, everything is black and white, so there's no crea, there's no in between.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So anyways, sleep dreams and DMT in the dark months.
Speaker 1: So winter changes.
Speaker 4: Of course, like we talked about last time, your pineal gland outputs more melatonin, so you're like draggy more frequently. You don't, you know, you're tired all the time. You just don't have the energy normal, you don't get really good risks will sleep in the winter generally, even if you're well. You might if you're hibernating bear. Let's say that I'm not a bear, but you know, so your DMT cycles also become more pronounced during the winter and the longer nights, because you know, it gets it gets light early, and it gets dark super early, and it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Sure, just so short yep, And so.
Speaker 4: Winter spiritual warfare and these are uber interesting to me. So the spirit of the north wind is a thing that's mentioned in all kinds of ancient civilizations and stuff like that and their whatever because and it's also in the Bible, right, ancient entity linked with testing faith and so multiple times in the Bible it talks about things coming from the north, or wind coming from the north that's damaging or destructive or whatever. So wintertime brings about the cold north winds and the change, and you know, lots of loved ones and things like that, and a lot of times when people fall away from religion, not from the church, but from religion itself, it's generally in the winter months.
Speaker 1: I'll have to think about when that happened for me. I can't remember. He must be related to Angelina Jolie. I was gonna say, it looks like my ex husband. Yike. There is the old man winter too, But I just thought this one was more fun. But mm hmm, that's kind of creepy. It would make a really creepy like movie that would scare me. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So also in folklore and stuff, it talks about shadow people in the winter, so more sightings occur in the winter than any other time of year. Again Heidi's creepy picture of the cloak dude in the woods.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I think I might have bad dreams later. Frozen heart syndrome, which I was like, what the heck is this? So people have zero apathy and their numb and disassociated from other people.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 4: I hate going out in the wintertime because people are assholes and they're rude everywhere you go.
Speaker 1: For that all the time?
Speaker 4: Now, oh wait, no, seriously, like a grocery store or anything like, People's behavior changes in the winter, and so people get quote unquote frozen heart syndrome because it changes their whatever.
Speaker 1: Thanks, we're fussy. You have to read what that says. Sure, it's just a temporary weakening of the heart muscle, often triggered by extreme emotional or physical stress, causing it to balloon out. It's because of the stress hormone that it temporarily stuns the heart, affecting small blood vessels. Unlike a heart attack. It blocks the large arteries in the heart attack, but not in this. It's just like stunned. So you'll get sudden chest pain, shortness of breath, fatigue, often mistaken for a heart attack. And I don't know how to say the other part that taco. I don't know. Tacket subo heart syndrome is much easier.
Speaker 4: So say that five times best, how about it? So think about that though, that you can actually mimic a heart attack, or your body can mimic a heart attack because you turn into an asshole in the winter.
Speaker 1: This should be renamed asshole syndrome exactly something. Yeah, we need a little well, it's better than tak it too subo whatever.
Speaker 4: That's terrible, Like who even came up with that word?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could have come up with something so cool. It stuns the heart, like I'm a stunner syndrome. That's something better than that.
Speaker 4: So outside of the frozen heart syndrome, people also experience heavy presences during long nights, and so they may even feel like they have a room full of unwanted guests, not people, you're not at my house. Yeah, spooky people, night people, shadow people.
Speaker 1: Ladies of the night, not that one. If you have those in your bedroom, you should get them out. You might you might get criapism exactly. You know what happened. We're not talking about that.
Speaker 5: So uh.
Speaker 4: Dark anointing oil is also more common in the winter.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: It's more common to see more people drugged and heavily sedated with you know, sedative herbs and rituals and things like that in the winter than it is any other time.
Speaker 1: So watch it's Diddy again. It's Diddy, and.
Speaker 4: Watch your it's the Diddler anointing oil on your Holoh.
Speaker 1: If you go to anybody's house and they have two thousand bottles of baby oil, leave now, hey, right and think about Uh it's an exit only door and not an int I mean you have you cannot tell me people didn't go in there to get some toilet paper and what the hell is going on in here?
Speaker 4: There's no toilet paper, but there's plenty of baby oil. That's it's hard to reach cases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, all the victims, but you're an asshole, you know did it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He did, and he knows and they covered that up.
Speaker 1: So they had to because they probably all got it too. I want to explain.
Speaker 4: So the watchers versus the light, so winter being that it's a testing ground for the watcher angels. They are not here to bring comfort, isn't that nice. They're here to help you reflect, expose like hidden sins and things like that, or sins that you don't want to face, things that you've done in the past, all of that kind of stuff, consequences for your actions and revelation of hidden things. So that's their job. But they're not here to again bring you happiness and make you feel all warm and cuddly. So after winter, that's the course when it's the renewal, the rebirth, the reawakening, healing, new purpose, new identity. Hence New Year's resolutions. That's why people started getting into doing that. And it didn't have anything to do with tradition. It literally had to do with the watchers.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 4: So if you're one of those people that makes New Year's resolutions all the time, you're doing a Nephilim type tradition.
Speaker 1: So you might want to stop that, just saying just renew year stuff. Look, everybody joins the gym. I go to the gym a lot and it is so annoying. And I'm not trying to disson people, but they only go for like four to six weeks. Look, make a good habit and do it for real. I mean, you know it's it's gonna only help you. I'm not saying you have to be all jacked and crazy like I can't do that anymore. I use lift weights and stuff, but I hurt my back and I still go. I don't get crazy. My husband gets crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't get crazy either, but my husband also does get crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just make it, uh, whenever you need to do that. It doesn't have to be.
Speaker 4: The first year, and you should make that part of a healthy lifestyle routine anyway.
Speaker 1: It could be calistenics, you could go for a walk, you could walk your port doggy who probably love that. You know, all those things, cherry yoga, anything exactly.
Speaker 4: So with all the crazy that goes in in the winter, how are what would you tell people or suggest to people to do to defend yourself or protect yourself in the dark place.
Speaker 1: Here's one of them. I would read your scriptures and pray and also don't go to the don't go to the veil.
Speaker 5: Do that don't cross.
Speaker 1: Keep the heck away from there. That's a bad house. Yeah, you gotta you know, you gotta be wise. Let's be wise here, and here's some of it. You know, you must get dressed in the God's armor in order to survive our spiritual winter. And I really like this one. And you know that that prayer is so simple. I mean, it doesn't have to be the whole verse word for word. You can just say, Dear God, put the armor of God upon me, and Jesus Christ name Amen. Like you don't have to make it. He knows what you're talking about. He knows your heart. But I mean there's a balance, right, like, don't just be like.
Speaker 4: He doesn't like that either, but yeah, gotta.
Speaker 1: Be come on it. He knows when you're lying. That's what you know. That is very true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say outside of reading scripture, and.
Speaker 1: Even if even if you.
Speaker 4: Want to get like a Bible app or whatever, you can have it send you a daily verse. So it's literally a verse a day. It's short, it doesn't take that long to read, and that's something right, And there's always good messages in there these psalms.
Speaker 1: If you get super depressed and you can place psalms at zero audible level to you that. Trust me, it'll help, It'll get some shit out away from you. They don't like that, Yeah, they don't like that.
Speaker 4: So along with scripture, I would say light exposure. I know it's it's darker in the winter and whatever, but you still need, you know, that balance between the sun and the moon because that resets our circadian rhythm, our internal clock. So I still go outside even in the winter.
Speaker 1: I bundle up in my snowsuit, get up and get rested and do the things. I know it's dark. Look, you can have we once a week, like I'm not doing shit today. Okay, I get that, Like I get that we all need.
Speaker 4: We all need days like that where we reboot. But if you're doing that every single day.
Speaker 1: If you're smoking yourself silly and not getting out of bed, you're going to be depressed. Yeah that's I'm not telling you can't ever smoke weed. But me and Janete have had a lot to say about what they do with that. But that's fine. If you want to do that, why don't you use it like anything? You wouldn't like wake up and just get drunk like most people wouldn't. I mean, some people want somebody. I'm just saying as a as a normal rule, because we have to drive cars and do the things right. Don't don't stay up all night like it's that idea. Yeah, don't just set up a schedule. Yeah, a couple.
Speaker 4: Avoid energy draining people because you're already drained lower energy during the winter months anyway.
Speaker 5: And if you have energy vampires.
Speaker 1: This is my favorite look. That is very fitting. And I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you a story after the show, so so funny.
Speaker 1: I don't know who wrote this book, but this was some book cover.
Speaker 4: So it says the parasite person and it is a woman's face on a on a parasite.
Speaker 1: So on a spooky spider. So I'll watch those uh type of people. Uh.
Speaker 4: If you're into grounding, spiritual grounding stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Definitely do that.
Speaker 4: I still do that literally every day. I will take time, I will go outside, I will look at nature, or will breed the fresh air, all of that stuff. However, you ground yourself, make sure that you still do that, especially in the winter. It's super important.
Speaker 1: And how about.
Speaker 4: Journaling, writing down your thoughts and your feelings, and you know all of the things. Even if if you think of something that you want to say to God or whatever, are you going to write that down to you know exactly all.
Speaker 5: Of that kind of stuff. And so.
Speaker 4: Watch out for those kind of things in the winter, and those are things that you can do to protect yourself. So tell us what slide you have on here?
Speaker 1: Now, lie, this is just the energy parasite people. What are they? Kind of what you already explain, they're trying to take your life force and keeping you stuck in a low vibration fear, anxiety, anger, exhaustion and in these people don't mean it. Look we got I'm gonna say, some people don't know. And some people are trying to fix themselves with you because you're happy or whatever. And I get the comment a lot at work, like well they give you crap because you don't seem hurt. And I'm like, I know because I don't want to be. It sucks and I'm not going to let it rule my life. Like that's stupid, Like not my mood. Yeah, not not that. So you try to give, you know, try to try to help them to like remember we are called to help. But you've got to do boundaries right.
Speaker 4: And you definitely have to project yourself against people.
Speaker 1: You have to. You have to do prayer before shut down gossip. You know, if you're going if you know, you're going to your great aunt Nellie's house, and she's a pain, and she's one of these little you know, happy suckers. She sucks all the happiness out of the room. Fun sucker, right, okay, kind of sucker ditty. No, not that fun, not that fun sucker a fun not on fun person. You know you're going to be to these different things. The worst thing you can do is get trashed when you go over there to deal with it. Then you're really depressed or super high because they're all depressants. It's just the way it is, you know. And if you do too much adderall to fix it the other way, you're not going to be okay either. It's all bad. You won't ever sleep. Then you're going to be in the weird circadia. It's all you just have to be balanced, like whatever the normal is, do the normal. I'm not saying don't ever take those things or don't ever use that don't don't go crazy here. This is the season of crazy, right, Such they're eating too much, they're they're doing too much, they're spending too much. Like you've got to get it together and rein it back a little bit and pre prepare, like, oh, I know, I'm going to Aunt Nelly's in two days. I'm going to read some scriptures. I'm going to pray, I'm going to armor up, I'm going to mentally get sleep, go outside, see the sunlike everything Janna said. Maybe go exercise, like, look, you can work on all kinds of things, and that can be your test of how good did you do with that situation? Did you help Aunt Nelly maybe one day. People always say those kind of people never change, and I have multiple people like that in my family, okay, and some of them we just are like that's just how that is, Like you know, we just know. But I never don't try. And it's been over twenty five years and I never just go well, fuck, like screw you almost a bad word. I'm not going to Nellies, right, yeah, I'm not going to buy him this, or I'm not gonna send him home food, or I'm not gonna come on. It's the season of giving figure it out. He's obviously or she's obviously having a very hard time, because you wouldn't be that miserable otherwise. So we don't know their struggles, you know, pray for them like before you go, you know.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: So winter is kind of like our compression chamber for our soul, right, And so winter is when Heaven watches the earth most closely. And it is because in winter you have sensory deprivation, so long periods of darkness, less sunlight the whole night yards, and so you're not going to hear like crickets sharping and you know, all of that kind of stuff, and so our senses are dulled down. We have social withdrawal that happens because we tend to stay in more instead of running out and doing all the things. In the winter, your body temperature normally drops, which is interesting because when we talked about last time, these entities and demons and stuff also have a cold presence, and so do the watchers, right, because their symbolism is the cold.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 4: If your body temperature drops normally in the winter and you're feeling especially colder than normal, maybe you got some people around you just saying or some entities also we have hormonal imbalances, Like cortisol drops off normally in winter, So cortisol controls all kinds of things. So your your sleep, your energy level, your pain level, wait, all that stuff. It's a big part of that stressing.
Speaker 1: You don't want to give yourself a heart attack, cut it out.
Speaker 4: The sleep cycles are different, and you know, hallucinatory or vivid dreams and all of that stuff. So all of those things compressing us together definitely going to have effect on a lot of people that are I guess more sensitive to stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I want to say in a nice way. So I think it leaves those channels open if you're already on the precipice of having some major issues, right like you know you fight addiction or you know, you have a problem with Aunt Nelly, Like you're already starting to do the Doomsville Like, oh well, you're at the door. I like this picture because I think it shows it shows reality, Like you're at the door. You don't have to go through that door, man, like you know, turn around that the way.
Speaker 4: So spiritually speaking, with this compressure chamber thing that's going on with this, your consciousness becomes like a cracked door. And so the watchers are standing on the other side of that door, right, they're literally peeking at you through that doorway, and they're like, are you going to come in here?
Speaker 1: You have to stand the red lady over here. We got we got oil, we got we got wife swapping and all kinds. Don't all the things, all the things, you know, that's not getting you anywhere.
Speaker 5: Like really one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: So it will get you far, but you'll feel bad. Well, you might feel bad. You might not feel bad. I don't. You might feel good for a minute, and then you might feel bad. These really really really rich people that like run things, like how many of them do you ever see? That are like, I'm just the happiest person ever.
Speaker 5: A hundred percent.
Speaker 1: They hate their life half the time.
Speaker 4: They're like, I yeah, one hundred percent. And I think of influencers the same way, because most influencers, their normal lives are completely different from what they portray on the internet.
Speaker 1: And I think we have issues with that because there's a few of us that are just what we are right here. It is I swear too much, and I take it or leave it. Well, I'm a nerd and yeah, like I'm a mom like if you went and looked up anything it it'd all be exactly what I said, you know, or you interviewed my family, they'd be like, yep that, yep, she's more annoying than you even know, but.
Speaker 4: Likes bonus points right exactly.
Speaker 1: But it wouldn't be like, oh no, as soon as they turn off the camera, like never smile again or whatever. And look, if it's if it's your thing to do an acting job, I get it, but like it's disingenuous, it's gonna come across.
Speaker 5: So mm hmmm, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: And especially like the beauty influencers right that are that are just stunning and they literally have very low self esteem and and they don't find themselves pretty, they don't think they're worth anything whatever. Those are the people they're like stuck in that perpetual state of confusion and not knowing who they are as a person.
Speaker 1: So we're not saying if you use that's you, but we are saying, if you can't be okay with not your best day ever, you know, time to work on things.
Speaker 4: So one hundred percent. So in winter with the compression chamber, so psychologically speaking, humans become more prone of course, to the visions and the night terrors and stuff like that, because and things that look more like psychosis because of all these things that take place, not just in the spiritual realm, but like I said, in in the body wise and in medical terms, the perfect storm of course of the melatonin and the cortisol dropping and the circadium rhythm you know, out of whack, and this serotonin depletion and all of that stuff makes winter high contact season between human perception and whatever lies outside of the veil.
Speaker 1: So well, and here's the thing. Sometimes it's okay to be a little depressed. Here's the thing. Everybody needs to understand this as a person that works in mental health. People will say, but I'm just depressed. I'm like, yeah, like your grandma died or your dog died or whatever happened, and again you've got this past trauma and maybe it stirred all that up, you know or whatever. Situational depression is normal, but they make you feel like it's not normal because then they can treat you. I'm not saying chronically depressed people. I'm saying you had a problem and now you're sad because this happened. That's normal. If your parent died or your child Heaven forbid never. But like, if there's some issue going on, Yeah, you're stressed, you've got a teenager, you got multiple team whatever, that's normal, right, forgotten that is normal.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent, And it's uh, it's easier to diagnose a mental health illness and prescribe stuff instead of letting somebody learn the coping skills on their own. Absolutely absolutely so, then you then you never learn to cope with stuff, and so then you always use a crutch to deal with anything, and your crutch being your medication.
Speaker 1: Or even a therapist. Like therapy's great, but if that's replacing your family or people that you know would be healthy for you to talk to, like friends or whatever that case, maybe like, oh, I just have to only talk to this there. Like if they make you think that that's probably not good. That's a paycheck guaranteed for the rest of their life. Don't forget that. It can be the nicest people ever. They're still making money.
Speaker 4: Oh, one hundred percent, and they're going to make you feel right at home and as pleasant as to me to continually manipulate you into stuff, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly, so with.
Speaker 4: The veil and the and the watchers that are on the other side also, and we have in different mythologies. We have the Norse Jotners, which are frost spirits, kind of like that creepy thing you had up there with the skull and this guy.
Speaker 1: No, I was thinking about.
Speaker 4: The one with the skull, the creepy gold demon person.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh yeah, we're going right there.
Speaker 4: Uh so uh In in Norse Norse mythology and stuff, they're not demons, they're not gods, but they're watchers of the threshold and their dorm. Their domain, of course was cold isolation and soul endurance, and they observe humanity under pressure. So even in Norse stories and stuff, it's the same.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 4: Right, I think I would rather see an angelic vision than this rotting flesh angelina.
Speaker 5: RCAs with the.
Speaker 4: Antlers and whatever skull for anyway, we also have, uh in Catholic demonology, the spirits of the North, and I had mentioned that earlier, associated with testing, temptation, purification through suffering, and confronting inner shadows. And then we have indigenous cultures also that have winter watchers, and they believe that winter spirits walk among the living because human breath is invisible life forks leaks more easily, which I tend to agree with that, and the soul becomes thin. So their thinking is energetically, winter is porous, so we are like a leaky sponge and winter just soaks all of that up, right, So.
Speaker 1: Also esoterically, it's the time where you know, weird things have happened. As soon as we go into the fall season into winter season, it doesn't come back like till the light comes back. Right. Pretty much around Easter is when things are to lift a little bit.
Speaker 4: But yeah, undered person, and then we have the pecan uh Easter holiday.
Speaker 1: And we do the maple for the privace, right, Oki Doki. They should have just named Viagara that that would have been hilarious in my opinion. Well, you never know where that name, where that name came from either, who knows? Yeah, exactly. Fun So.
Speaker 4: With all of these different you know, beliefs and and stuff around the world, and how they all have some kind of different watcher or or something like that, and it's literally in every kind of mythology, traditional writings, whatever you want to say. Obviously they all believe the same thing. So people have all experienced some kind of a thing like that going on. So it's very interesting to me though. But that's like cross cultures and traditions that these watchers appear. So even if you don't believe in the Bible, uh, it's literally written about in every kind of culture.
Speaker 1: And if if a guy shows up in your bedroom and tells you to go dig up the golden plates, look already been done, so don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: So in the winter, when your dopamine breaks down and you know, it leaves you susceptible to spiritual obsession. So can people be more obsessed with God and angels or can they be obsessed more with the opposite of that? I'm going to say yes, because a lot of people in the wintertime get doomsday thinking everything is wrong, everything is bad, everything is falling apart, my family hates me, this, that, and the other. So a lot of people are doom and gloom all winter long, and hence why I don't like going out to the store.
Speaker 1: In the winter.
Speaker 4: And people also have a lot of like we talked about earlier, the relapses in the winter or this is something I've encountered lately with a lot of people I've talked to, they feel like they're spiritually under attack. More so in the winter, Like every single person I have talked to has felt like off or like I feel something in the air, like everything around me, like the atmosphere feels weird or you know whatever, or uh like sensing like darkness around them or stuff like that. And very rarely do I ever talk to somebody in the winter that feels like it's a happy, spiritual kind of presence.
Speaker 1: I'm a weird I'm a weirdo that way. I love Christmas time, not Christmas. I love Christmas time and like Thanksgiving the holidays right right, even though I know, like I'll they again whatever, that's fine, it's all, but it's a nice season and I do get really excited for the season more than the day. It's not really about gifts or anything for me per se. I like doing things for others, like like janeitys and yeah, like baking or fun things that I wouldn't do like the rest of the time, well, because you can't feed your kids like all that garbage all the time. It's fun, but you know all those yeah and eggnog and all that stuff. But it's fun, right, you look forward to it, and I just think that. You know, we always have certain traditions and we get together and we go to this one Mongolian barbecue place, and all the kids always laugh and say it's like Christmas story when they go to the Chinese place, and it's just fun. You know, a lot of the little traditions.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that you have that like happiness around you in the winter. The guys, literally every body I have talked to lately has felt the complete opposite and like they're being encroached upon or closed in on by whatever present them.
Speaker 1: I mean, I only feel closed out in the podcast. No, just kidding, not really. No. I actually have always loved winter, though, and I just think it's part of growing up in Idaho. Here the winters are like nothing. But my kids and me like the first snow, We're like ecstatic, We're super excited, like we just I don't know, I've always been a winter lover. I hate summer. I hate summer. But that's just me, I guess maybe yeah, Scottish and Irish, maybe I like the doom and gloom. Who knows English, Scottish, Irish. None of those places are.
Speaker 4: Very You may like the Norse mythology.
Speaker 1: I don't want that. He scares me. I'm good. I'll take the snowman. That's good. And you know the music and just I don't know all of It's pretty happy around our house that way. But I mean, also I see, yeah, it hurts more. I mean, everybody knows. I've had a bunch of back surgeries. You have like it sucks. You know, there's parts of it that I'm like, wow, that is a level whoa today? Whoa? But I just try, really, And that's why I fidget so much in my chair too, because people have commented on that a lot. But I just it's just part of living with pain. But you just have to accept things. I think you have to become a more accepting person of a lot of things to overcome things and then be better.
Speaker 4: And I think that bodes well too for the topic that are talking about, because again, if you're in a weakened state, whether it be physical, mental, or spiritual, you're more susceptible to those kind of things going on, and maybe you are more susceptible to feel all of these dark presences around you watching mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So what canf I back? Yeah, you can I back.
Speaker 5: So you have to read that.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is another armor of God, one that says, put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil Ephesians six eleven. And this and the Lord's Prayer have always been my go to, even though I know they changed it, like I know they did. I know they changed the Lord's prayer. But regardless, right Jesus was doing the teaching there. I think he knows our hearts. Even if things get found right, like they can change that one. So I know this, when I'm nervous or scared or really really scared, I will do those just because I know that that gird your loins, you know, got it? You have to and also exercise all the important things. Cook at home that's also I think really a big deal because not only for you, but those you cook for, because they've done studies on this, Like it's could be the same crap food you're gonna eat like somewhere else, but you cooking it at home. It's like different prayover.
Speaker 4: Because there's actual love and intention behind it instead of you know, or I like to think of you know, like if you go to say a barbecue place or something like that one of their sides is macaroni and cheese. If you literally think they make that macaroni and cheese, you are sadly mistaken.
Speaker 1: Buy it and John Well comes from Cisco.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they buy it in giant bags and they dump it out and stir it up.
Speaker 1: And that is literally and that's why it tastes the same. Everywhere from Arizona to Canada, they all have the same, you know, person that brings the food right.
Speaker 4: And if you if you're one of those people that believes in energy, vibrations, stuff like that, you putting your energy and love into that dish at home, you're getting zero energy and love in the dish out at a restaurant, so to stand.
Speaker 1: And it's not terrible to do it once in a while, but just remember, you know, it's it's best for you. Even though people say, well everything and you're right, everything's tainted. I mean, like, I don't know what we do about that, you know at this point, other than even do it yourself. And even then it's still like they're spread. I mean, it's just a big rattle hole. We've been through. We know that. But also you got to do what you can. You don't want to take you.
Speaker 4: Down, So thinking about vulnerabilities and weaknesses spiritual, physical, mental. Oddly enough, uh, in the dark season of the veil thinning, there are three and that's what I just mentioned, which who knew if you're not deep into this stuff, you would have no idea that you have a veil for each one of the things. And so the psychological one is where dreams blend with waking life. You see patterns more clearly, or fabricate patterns, which there's some people that do that, and the mind becomes symbolic, and so feed your brain, feed your life, right. The psychological veil is energy savings mode. That means slower metabolism because everything slows down in the winter, lower body temperature again, and your immune system gets weaker.
Speaker 1: That's why a lot of people are like.
Speaker 4: Oh I have a cold, Oh I have a flu, I have blah blah blah. Because you're not sleeping well, you're probably not eating well, you're not getting sunlight, you have lower energy. All these things are depleted and stuff, and so this opens the doorway for visitations or visions and all those kind of things.
Speaker 1: Remember how a bear looks when it comes out of hibernation. It's not good Like me when I get up in the morning, it's like, oh my gosh, are you gonna live? Bro? Like they're all molting and creey.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, well again that's me in the morning. Did you ever did you ever hear of the cartoon the hair Bears, not the care bears, the hair Bears.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've heard of it. And it was a bunch of.
Speaker 4: It was a cartoony and they were bears and whatever, and they all had like these big afros.
Speaker 1: And all this stuff.
Speaker 4: That's totally me in the morning, like because uber curly hair, and then I sleep on it at night and it gets like everywhere, and it's like, so, yeah, I look like a hibernating bear when I get up in the morning.
Speaker 1: Just say it. Mine is actually straight. A lot of people think I have naturally curly hair. I curl my hair because it needs to trust me, It's it's very fine and sad if it's not curled. But sometimes it goes too curly. And me and Janet have had these discussion, but I'm like, I'm coming, but this is a I've got a whole situation here.
Speaker 4: Those on those bad days where mine is just like frizzy and I can't control it or contain it.
Speaker 5: Those are hat days.
Speaker 1: I do have a lot of hats.
Speaker 4: And I do not I'm not afraid to wear them. So and the spiritual realm of things, many traditions again with the Norse and Indigenous and all of these things. They believe that winter is when the dead walk closer to us because cold preserves warmth gives light. So if they can get super close to us to observe, like dude, literally right over my shoulder, two bodies create more energy. So and winter represents limited lemonal lemonality. Sorry, I cannot talk. So our angels, angels, watchers and spirits operate where boundaries then and so.
Speaker 1: And remember for me anyway, I believe that the dead that they're talking about now, a lot of people believe the dead or their ancestors. It's my personal belief absence. So it's the body is present with the Lord. And unless you had a problem, right, if there's a reason why you're here, it's probably not a good one. So that's why again we get into the dark spirit and the nefilm spirits and like possible.
Speaker 4: That's what I was just gonna say, with the the disembodied spirits from the flood means they're demonic in nature, and so.
Speaker 1: A body's stuck here if somebody brought it back some of that shit and now they're mad. So just it's all mad. I don't know about all that. And angels from God even right like, yeah, don't care about you. They're just doing what God says like they have to.
Speaker 4: So then with those with those purple goggles that you can see like supposedly presences around you, would highly not recommend in the winter absolutely just so yeah, no, So spiritual warfare unique to winter. And we talked about before how people relapse or whatever in the winter. So one of the things that the watchers do, since they try to get you to unveil like things about yourself and hidden truths and all of this kind of stuff, they test your addiction. So cravings go up in the winter, escape fantasies. I can't wait to get away from my family, I can't wait to be somewhere else, like all the things. Feelings of abandonment also evolve, and again running away from people, from family or thinking about people running away from you, and spiritual numbness, like we said, the frozen hearts ndrome where you have no apthy and you're no, you're just like a You're like an NPC, right, And so that's one of the things the watchers do is test your addictions and stuff like that. They also do winter shadow attacks and so because and this is comes a lot from Christian mysticism, but demons whisper more in the winter. So yes, if you have depression and stuff like that, of course, like you're worthless, nobody likes you, nobody wants to be around you. These are the things that are playing on repeat for a lot of people. So again, your intrusive thoughts, you know, like blossom in the winter. And so you're having all these things and everything is dark and despair and the world is going to end and everything's chaotic and why would I live here?
Speaker 5: It's kind of like black pill type situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which these kind of things definitely match like ideally with suicidal stuff during the winter. Anxiety spikes, compulsive behavior, erratic behavior, irritated behavior, all the Christmas shoppers out about. So this is when quote unquote science and spiritual warfare like come together. Because you're in a weakened state from all three veils slending, and these are the things that they're here to test you on. And so it's how you respond and react to these things that mix things, and they also attack you in your dreams or come to you in your dreams, and so a lot of times people will see tall luminous beings or kind of like the creepy guy in the woods that you had to picture of within the cloak and whatever, hooded silhouettes, frozen or unmoving figures, and auditors with no emotion. And so they they're supposed to be coming in your dreams with these type of things to break warnings, judgments, prophecies and shadow compation. So is there something that you're supposed to be confronting from your past that's causing you to have weaknesses and.
Speaker 1: Things of that nature.
Speaker 4: So when that kind of thing happens, and when they come to you in your dreams, a lot of people will wake with chest pain or they feel like they're having a lot of fear or anxiety, or maybe something clarified or cleared up that they had questions on. They feel like they got a message. Hence the vivid, lucid dreaming and liminal spaces and all of that kind of stuff. And so if you have those kind of dreams in the winter, pay attention. And that's what like the journaling, it might not hurt to write those things down, so you know, like I just had to dream about this and then see if you can reconcile what it possibly means. So, winter anointing oils and ritual abuse, like we talked about earlier, it's more common in the wintertime, and they call it cold season rituals. So these are the psychoactive oils, the sedative herbs, disassociative smoke mixtures, and they do these things in the winter, kind of like we talked about with the Plan of the Cuckoos, because the victims are already more vulnerable.
Speaker 1: Winter makes people more vulnerable. We're in a weakened state.
Speaker 4: Your metabolism is slower, so you're going to be loop loo higher longer. Sedation hits harder because you're not eating properly and you're not metabolizing right, and so your illusions also get more intense. And these are where like the stories like the drug anointing oils, the false prophets or you know, angelic visitations, cold initiations. All of those kind of things are winter type stuff. So why does winter feel like someone is watching you? So humans evolved to be hyper vigilant in winter, and that's just a normal fact of our makeup and our being because you know, there wasn't enough food and all of those things, so hunter gatherers, and it's passed down from generation to generation. But winter also brought predators, starvation, weakened tribes. Lots of people died in the winter because again people get sick in the winter, and and so night dangers, you know, animals not being able to see because they didn't have lights and stuff.
Speaker 1: Then. So people.
Speaker 4: Already have those kind of things built into them from passed down generation to generation of what we expect. So our sentence, our senses are heightened, and so you feel like you're being watched because it's instinctual. It's already built into you. It's part of your narrow chemistry and you know, all the brain chemicals and stuff, ancient memory and spiritual heritage. So if you're dative of America or anything like that, especially, you're going to have that more sense of that kind of protection and things of predatory nature in the winter. Uh, so not to die well and definitely beware of your surroundings in the winter. If you've ever slipped on the ice and slid under your vehicle, you'll know not to do that again.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: And so it's kind of what I'm saying with like things happening.
Speaker 5: In your in your ancient.
Speaker 4: History past, right, that's passed down and those are things that you build on in your day to day life as well.
Speaker 1: Put the salt down, I'm lazy now.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: So this is why winter encounters feel real because they are real. May not be in your lifetime, but they were real in your family's past, but across multiple dimensions of experience.
Speaker 1: O trippy. They definitely say that can happen. They've done studies on it. They've done studies on retained trauma, and so you come from a long line of trauma. You could literally be like terrified of spiders and not know why. And it's because like somebody and your family used to live in some area where they were constantly worried about dying from some poisonous spider. They've like done your studies on it and men carrying it in there, which actually blew me away. Carrying it in their sperm, these babies that were made from the men that came back from the wars. Yeah, but they like recirculate so quickly, like on there, I could see it for the eggs because they're in there forever. But like, yeah, no, guys too.
Speaker 4: So matters yep, it's epigenetics. And it's interesting when you dig into that topic, like what all we carry as memory cells through our body from from past stuff.
Speaker 1: Weird. Genetics are weird. They are very strict quit holding them back, Like, I mean, let's not. I don't know, they're already doing so much weird stuff, but I wish they would at least give us half of what they know. Mm hmm mh.
Speaker 4: So, uh, you might be able to get that during your winter initiation with the Latch.
Speaker 1: I'm going.
Speaker 4: They're here to reveal your shadow, test your resolve, force, enter alchemy, strip your ego, strengthen your spirit, expose hidden wounds. Oh well, I don't know that you would want to, Yeah, do that and guide awakenings and so uh. Spiritual warriors are forged in the dark, which is very true. And that's what I say to people all the time that are going through a lot of stuff that's really heavy, and I don't mean petty things. I mean like cereal. You're going through it because you are going to be forged of iron when you come out the other side. And so trials, our testaments are to our character. So the more that you go through, the more that your character builds. But if you're one of those people that is getting the winter initiation, obviously you have some areas or some holes like a sponge that you need to like block up and fill right, like missing grout or cocking in your shower. You need to make sure you take care of that. And that's the same for spiritual, physical and mental health. Oh, winter is not.
Speaker 5: A season.
Speaker 4: Bodily speaking, it's a consciousness field. And so winter compresses the mind, slows your body. Then's the ego some people need that amplifies the unconscious and awakens dormant senses. And so a lot of times in the winter as well, you don't respond to things consciously. You respond to things from your subconscious or unconscious unconscious memory, and so it's kind of like habit, right, and then that again can go back to family dramas and things like that. So anyway, summer is your sensory dominance area. That maybe that's why you don't like the summer.
Speaker 1: Hot. Yeah, I yeah that too, but I just I've never done good in the summer, just because I have autoimmune issues, and I just well, it's just as misery. I hate being too hot. Me too. I don't like being too cold either though. No, but you can always put on more clothes and you can only get so naked before you get arrested. That is that is very true. And don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't get in your car that way because.
Speaker 1: No, no, and it doesn't help, right, Like you could get all the way naked, you still be hot. But if you're cold, usually you can get warm enough. I mean, you might not be comfy, but if you bundle up, you're not the worst. It's not the worst you've ever had. I should live in Alaska somewhere.
Speaker 4: So summer it's what we're both grounded, and we've feel more outward facing instead of doing that inward self, you know, thing that the watchers want us to do in the winter. So winter is more of your psychic dominance area, and so the physical made them, but the psychic brightens, and so you're high. You have high spiritual permeability in the winter, and so winter is an inversion of your consciousness and that creates an opening, and that's when the watchers step in.
Speaker 1: And so who knew? So I didn't. Yeah, I didn't either.
Speaker 4: And so who the watchers really are? And this comes for past religion and past myth. They're not angels and demons and ghosts and ancestors and all the things that we think they are. They are cosmic auditors and liminal regulator so dream world states things like that, and gatekeepers of thresholds, and so they are observed transition. They examine consciousness shifts and figure out why you are shifting. And there are beings.
Speaker 1: That may or may not be controlling my computer. It's going crazy, so it was mine. Oh there we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, I still don't see you. Yours is still spinning.
Speaker 1: Oh can you see me? Uh huh. It's like, oh, there you go. That was very good. Okay, they don't like it talking about this. Wow, of all the things, Yeah, who knew? Who knew that I was going to cause a problem.
Speaker 4: So again, because of all the things that happened in our body with the you know, on the metabolic level, and all the hormones and stuff like that that slow down and whatever. It's actually called a neuro a cult mechanism, which I did not know that either. I was like, what I'm learning, I'm learning all along with everyone else I had that was that was a thing. But occult means hidden, and so you're neural hidden mechanism. And so that is all of the things with the the metabolic slowing, the reduced ego function, sensory reduction.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: A lot of people, uh, get a lot of deja vu and the winter or time loop things or like we talked about before, like angelic numbers and and things like that or this, you know, sensing the presences and stuff like that, and so even your limbic system reduces, and so that's when you find the entity interpretations and stuff like that. So this is exact. This is the exact state that shamans introduce when they're doing their little trips.
Speaker 1: For you.
Speaker 4: Winter actually does it naturally. So again, if you're going for a trip, your body's already giving you a trip, and you're already making d MT.
Speaker 5: Show.
Speaker 4: If you're getting double DMT and double ensory perceptions and stuff.
Speaker 1: Double dose, you could screw yourself up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hella hella, yeah, I don't you could get a double dosing of demon.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, that's good, just say it. Yeah. I'm telling you guys better better watch yourselves. You don't know what you're playing with. They said it was okay, but you know what they've said that about a lot of things. You miss the episodes with me and Jana on all the birth effects, well you might want to check that out.
Speaker 4: You know. And with that, with that shaman stuff and all of that. So, uh, the Winter Gate, there's a thing that they talk about in the occult and esoteric circles. Winter is when the lower veil fends, not the veil of the dead, but the veil of the subconscious collective. And this is when, and this is what they teach in the occult that this is when that you can get in touch with archetypal beings, ancestral memory fields, interdimensional watchers. Don't think again that I want to see the creepy guys en dormant psychic structures. The Wintergate is an annual reset of your consciousness. During this time, dreams of more prophetic intuition is louder, synchronicities accelerate, shadow figures become more defined, night visitations increase, internal voices sharpen, and tests occur.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 4: Given that they're in occult and esoteric societies, they also call this the dark Night of the Soul. Yeah, the winter pilgrimage, the judgment season, or the long night vigil.
Speaker 1: So then we're about to come up on the shortest day, longest night that Janet just mentioned, the Dark Night of the Soul twenty first to twenty second signifying the sun's rebirth in Pagan and Wiccan Will of the Year, and the twelve nights mule from the twenty fifth to the sixth, which is why all of us conspiracy people when everything happened on the sixth, we went, yeah, now you know, it's all a potent liminal space for potent magic during those twelve nights. So and saturn Elia, if you don't really know why we celebrate Christmas, you can ruin your Christmas time and go look at that. Brandon has a lot to say about that. I think he's probably the best one that can tell everybody. And I have done episodes with Brandon Kroll or go check him out man a daily podcast, because he really does do an excellent job explaining all of this. Will it sort of ruin your Christmas? Well, I mean you find out of you.
Speaker 5: Holiday tradition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still do the tradition, but you need to know. And I always tell my kids stuff like you do know Jesus was important now because like the tax season and did it and like you explain it, and you know, Brandon says, full cut off, full stop, don't do any of it, it's all bad. I'm like, well, for me, I'm just careful and knowledgeable, and don't put yourself in weird positions. The Dark Night of the Soul twice because you d emptied it and did a double demon dosme on double d yes exactly, that's triple double demon dos.
Speaker 4: So because you have this winter gate thing that happens within all these circles, right, the winter is the temporal gate between who you were and who you must become, hence the DMT trips and the Shamans and stuff like that, and and that's a thing where they want you to be enlightened and change. So they're literally putting you in that trance that your body goes into naturally anyway, so that you can evolve and change. But you don't need drugs because you can evolve and change on your own right.
Speaker 1: And you know, be just to not buy in at the highest occult time of the year. I mean, it's just my thoughts on the opinion, like, h if you've got the darkest night of the year, probably better maybe not to you know, no fucker find out.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, no.
Speaker 4: So there are three different classes of Winter entities. So we not only have the watchers, which are the observers that are neutral. They're here for basically record keeping, testers of integrity and all of that kind of thing. But then we have resurfaced shadows, and those are emanations of your own unconscious mind triggered by Winter's psychic inversion. So this can show up as shadow people, as doubles, as whispering entities, or as versions of you. Thank you, But there's only one of me. I don't need too there's.
Speaker 1: Two of me. It's because I spit in the tube and they made one in China, and you're about to have some bad back problems. All kinds of things are gonna be happening.
Speaker 4: So they're gonna study you. They're gonna study you and your in the genome, the genetic genome right, they can be like, how can we crisper this one out of here?
Speaker 1: All these I gotta really watch my younger one because you know what me and me, well half of me, that whole medici weird mirror BINGI in mine, and then I'm significantly attracted to Redheads. So I just want to watch my kids. That's all I'm saying. My two kids from the Redheads, I'm watching them cry on that.
Speaker 4: So these these resurfaced shadows, they are not external entities. They're your unpros unprocessed psyche taking form. So you're literally you're literally creating your own resurface shadow. People because of.
Speaker 1: This sounds I know we trip this research for this, but this sounds like Steiner. If you guys have never read Steiner, this is like just like Steiner or Young Carl Young, one of the two.
Speaker 4: So the next category is the parasites. And so these are opportunists that feed on fatigue, depression, addiction, trauma, and sleep paralysis. Of course, winter making people more vulnerable. The parasites know that and they exploit that. And this is where spiritual warfare feels real and personal. So the watchers are not allowed to stop them. They simply observe and see how you handle them. So kind of like we talked about the energy suckers, the energy vampires, parasites, and it is all about how you proceed in situations with parasitic people.
Speaker 1: So well, uh, well, let's remember this. We all fail sometimes, right, we can start again. Yeah, that's what you know, I mean.
Speaker 4: But that is literally the sanctification process that takes place in each one of us. Is that you know, like, if you're going to run headfirst into a brick wall, how many times are you going to run headfirst into a brick wall in the same exact situation before you learn your lesson and do something differently, And so it's no different than the way that we approach situations or approach people. There's a good and I can't remember what it's in, but it talks about dealing with difficult people and some difficult people because you have to have mercy and grace and kindness and patience and love. And sometimes when you're in a situation with a very difficult person, you may say something that you shouldn't have said.
Speaker 1: But then no, I didn't How did you know that? Just no, I may have been in that situation or time or two.
Speaker 4: So then you're supposed to reflect and be like, Okay, I didn't have enough patience. That's not the way I should have handled it. So you know better for next time. So it's like life lessons and learning. So that's all about. What the true purpose of the Winter spiritual warfare is is introspection.
Speaker 1: How can we be better?
Speaker 4: How can we hold ourselves accountable? Doing a little auditing of your soul?
Speaker 1: Are you believing in God? Are you living the way you're supposed to be.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to be healing for us and release our outdated identities because if we believe in God, we're supposed to die to God every day, right, and be reborn and renewed in our faith every day. So that's what the purpose of the Winter Watcher season is for.
Speaker 1: I hope this creeps everybody out because this whole shit about him being right next to us, And if you've ever read anything about Jewish mysticism, this your head.
Speaker 4: And if you look at some of the pictures, if you watch the video and look at some of the slides, you will understand, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's an uncomfortable feeling. However, you know that whole. God's got us. That's that's true, and that's real. But also take care of yourself, like you cannot binge and be a crazy sugar aholic from Halloween to now and be like, yeah, I'm good, it's just not that's and that also changes people's behavior. So not only are we are we.
Speaker 4: Put in this season with the Watchers because we're supposed to compare our old self to our new self, illusions versus the real truth, numbness versus actual awakening. So don't be a frozen heart and trauma into transformation.
Speaker 1: So what.
Speaker 4: Do you want to stay a perpetual victim? Do you always want to be a victim of circumstances or do you want to introspect your introspectively look at yourself, know what needs to be done different and how you can move forward in the future without carrying that victimhood baggage.
Speaker 1: You can have something happen to you like I've had so many things happen to me, and Janet knows like a handful, not even everything. It's a lot. But that doesn't mean I choose to be a victim, which is why I called my show Unfiltered Rice. Because you can rise. You know a lot of people ask me that because it's kind of a weird It's not that it's not a cool name. It's kind of a weird name, but it's true. You can choose what you do with it, and you can help somebody else. That's what that was meant for, really, not that God made my stepdad beat me or something, but like I'm saying, do something with it, for Haaven's sake. It's already done.
Speaker 4: It's already and how you choose to move forward and deal with everyday life situation plays a big part in who your character is, and it's it's like a building block, and you're constantly building on that character, on that character. So if you're carrying around a suitcase of baggage with the victimhood cards, probably not a good thing because that could weigh you down and you're going to sink eventually, you know. So you need to start finding a better path forward and paving away with all this introspection and and.
Speaker 1: The one thing I don't think that they mentioned was forgiveness. You know, you mentioned it, you mentioned grace, But I don't think they look the this whole thing where they're teaching us this I'm like, okay, but also like the grace and forgiveness is huge because it's going to heal you more than probably the person that you're going to.
Speaker 4: Right and you can't you can't move past a situation without providing forgiveness for somebody, even if you don't tell them to their face, if you have it in your heart, you know what I'm saying, that's that's a good step. And sometimes I will pray for forgiveness for other people that have told me stuff about something that happened to them or whatever, and I will pray that they are able to forgive that person that hurt them because I know that they're not at the point yet where they're able to so.
Speaker 1: Hurt people hurt people. And yeah, if you become the hurt person that helps somebody, that is so powerful, that is way better. So you can do that, you know, like Janet said, if you can't, you know, tell them or fix it right then. But like you should be working on the steps unless it's dangerous to fix that situation. Even then you can have that in your heart, like she said, if it is dangerous.
Speaker 4: Or something one hundred percent, because some people definitely would not be able to confront an abuser or an attacker or whatever.
Speaker 1: So those situations little different, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Definitely different. But yeah, and I like to think of it this way. Even if you see somebody that you love and they're totally messing up, right, and you try to tell them in a nice way, like hey, you know, you should really think about the way that you come across or you know, think about the way that that made so and so feel or whatever.
Speaker 5: You're not doing it to be a know it all or.
Speaker 4: Busy body or whatever. We are called to use tough love. God wants us to tell the truth to people, right, and sometimes telling people the truth.
Speaker 1: It's not easy for them to hear.
Speaker 4: But at one point, you know or another, your words are going to echo in their head. They're going to replay that, and maybe that will make them think, oh my gosh, like I really shouldn't have said that, I shouldn't have done that, should have been better.
Speaker 1: So anyway, exactly, yes, try and fix the fences, you know, if it's just somebody in your family that you could fix it with, and you know the difference between you know two. I always look at this time of year as much fun as we have as a family, we have a whole because it's going on seven years. This is when it happened right right before Christmas time, and you know, it's hard. That's a really hard situation where instead she could do a hundred other things, give bound trice, do all this other stuff whatever, like we're talking about, because the funny part is is her being mad at me has created sin for her because she's hurt all these other people, not me, not even me my kids. Like you got to really look at what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: But a lot of people it's very hard for them to have that introspective moment or to let down their ego to be like.
Speaker 5: Oh, you know what, I was kind of like a total shit.
Speaker 1: I probably shouldn't have thought about that. A lot of people even if I can't do that, even if you felt totally justified and you know, that situation changed, which is where I mean, that's fine, you know, come together, have a discussion, like I hate that people are just like, oh, garbage, toxic person, you're exiled off the planet. Well it's a good thing God doesn't treat you like that.
Speaker 4: And it is it is very difficult to allow toxic people in your life and not you know whatever. But I will say even for me, for my situation goes people that know no my father, but you know, with us, I made an effort multiple times and then I've left it at that because it's kind of like the ball is in his court.
Speaker 1: Same thing with my line. But if he reached out to you, you wouldn't forsake him. It's different because I've tried and I've tried, and I've tried, and I've tried you know, thank gifts and sorry letters and cards and things, and you know, I've changed a lot, and even my other kids have let her know, like Mom is a lot different person.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: You you should talk to mom, like you know, and she's just like, no, I forgive her by Like, Okay, that's great for you and your little life over here, but someday you might be judged on what you did to others in this family well.
Speaker 4: And also think about if she doesn't have that little her little bubble that she's living in right now, then posh, yeah, right then.
Speaker 1: What And it's not about just me, like I think, it's the whole family dynamic. And I only bring this up because I know a lot of people like even Janet is going through like this with her dad, Like this is happening to families everywhere, and I think it's by design. Now she can't do anything because she I mean, she's like, hey, I'm here, Hello, I'm here, like she would, but he won't. So you can't force that. But if there's and that's where I'm at right with my kids, right, yep, I don't want to force anything because then you're that's wrong too, right, you know, But I will every now and again remind her and I have had a couple of chances where we gotten deep, deep shit because the phone was thrust at me and I didn't want to take it because I respect the boundaries. I want to show her that I can do that. Right. It's been a really long time, and apparently that didn't matter. But anyway, you know, I did say I love you and that will never change and my door will never be shut because I am your mother and I love you, not because i'm proud or I think I'm right. I think there's a lot I'm wrong, you know, with that whole thing.
Speaker 4: But we can admit that because yeah.
Speaker 1: We're at that point where we're like, oh you know, yeah, I shouldn't have been as in their business, like I should have let go, like we were both individuating, Like I get it, but you don't have to do it like that. And as for her husband's same thing, he could have been proactively positive instead of proactively negative. I was faced with that same decision later in my life where my husband was very upset with his family. And they don't treat me amazing, Okay, they're not cruel or anything. They just don't like that I'm an apostate, you know, they don't kind of frozen heart people. Right, Yeah, they don't want to open up, but they're not mean. I want to be clear, like they're they don't treat me mean, they don't treat me. It's just not anything because I don't think they want to get to know me on that level because of the church, honestly, you know. And and that's okay, but I still have the choice to say no. There was a really bad time where I could have said screw them, and I was like, no, never, never, never. This is worth some time, this is worth a letter, this is worth a discussion, but this is not worth your family. So and you go shovel the walk because your parents are old. I'm always like, it doesn't matter. We don't forsake each other, especially our parents. If you can help it in old age, if they chuck you out, I don't know what you do with that, But I don't know what to do there. But you know, if you can try that and they'll receive it, right, it's just as much to receive rights. So but if you can only do one part of it, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You know, just as long as as long as you make the concerted effort, then you know that you have tried. And and like you said, whether they receive it or not, that's that's not a that's not a you problem, that's them, right.
Speaker 1: That's a frustrating thing, you know, because other lives are being affected. Like on your situation, it's a little different because he's so much older, but they're having kids and and more kids even now I just heard, you know, and it's so sad because I'm like, Okay, my mom once told ask me, this is the last time I'll get off my little soapbox. She said, who was your most protected person? Who did you go to the most you know, who did you feel like you could talk to? And I didn't want to tell her because I knew it was the one person she couldn't have any of that with because it was her father and he wasn't like that for her. And he wasn't. I mean, he was fifteen when they become parents. You know, he was an idiot, you know what I mean, And so he made all these horrible mistakes. And if my mom had chucked him out of her life, I would have missed out on the one person in my life I ever felt a hundred person understood me.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: He was my guy. And I told her, I said, oh, I feel so bad for this because it's the one person you struggle with, you know, And she said, it's okay. And it's because he didn't do it for me. He told me when you were born he was going to do it for you, and he did. And you know, people change.
Speaker 4: Right, and it's definitely possible to do that. But you know that's why. And and a lot of people may think like this whole thing sounds woo woo and crazy and whatever, even though it's scripturally based and Greek culture talks about this kind of stuff. It's it's us having the ability to not only see our actions but to kind of see into the future and that ripple effect that what we do, how that effect matters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it matters clear into your DNA, it really And every kid I've ever known that's been adopted, for an example, goes and finds where they came from. Even if they don't necessarily want a whole new family, they kind of want to know what's up there, right, like they kind of want to see. And I know that will happen one day with my granddaughter, and at that point, you know, she'll judge me for herself, and then you may have some answerings to do because you chose to do what you did. And it's not a threat, it's just a thought, right, and you know I can't maybe not maybe she'll tell me to kick rocks. That would it is very possible. But I just feel like if we all were better people in the challenge, what Janet's talking about in the Winter Challenge, then you know, we can obviously make the world.
Speaker 4: Better, right one hundred percent. And it, like I said, it all boils down to how we can change to be better, to do better, to think better, to act better, and how those actions affect other people.
Speaker 1: So yes, yeah, especially in these dark, dark, spooky times where the demons are right by you exactly.
Speaker 4: Got you.
Speaker 1: Got your nose had to do something, So my beautiful love, where can they find you at? Thank you so much, miss Janet, and even I got emotional, almost shed a couple of tears. Always gets me on that. I'm Heidilove of the Unfiltered Rice. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. I do have my own website and Filtered Rice podcast dot com, so you can find me there if you can't find me elsewhere. If you are watching me on Spotify, I would sure love for you to subscribe and rate and comment because I am being shadowed band like crazy because I started talking about money and the Mormons own it. Oh sorry, but they do. So I didn't know. Okay, I didn't know that. Uh yeah, so clearly they might have heard a couple of shows anyways, So for that, you can find me there. I'm also on YouTube. It's less times per week and I'm pretty active on exposing a lot of financial shenanigans on Twitter and I G so you can find me Unfiltered rise all the way across the board, Miss Jenny, where can you find find wait?
Speaker 5: Wait? Wait?
Speaker 1: Oh my Patreon. Yes I do, and you're probably watching this there. I always forget the Patreon. Why do I forget? That's where it's most important. You guys obviously care about me enough to put up with my shit double and so and for that, I'm so grateful because and it's toward the end of the year, so I just want to say, I'm so grateful for all my supporters. Anytime you guys comment, any anybody that reaches out like that, and especially the people on my patreon, so uh, it doesn't go unnoticed. I'm super grateful for all of that. And you know, I'm going to try and think up something awesome to help back. I think I do give the two extra shows a month by I'm rolling around some ideas for the first of the year, so I bet they're going to be gooicy ones. I hope, I hope so. And Miss Janet, where can they find you?
Speaker 4: You can find Deplorable Nation on every podcast platform, or if you want to watch the videos, you watch it on Spotify or on Rubble. And if you want to hit me up, you can find me on Instagram at deplorable Janet or on Twitter at no Janet kW So for me and for my beautiful, intelligent, lovely, amazing bestie, thank you for tuning in for another episode.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we are a little cuckoo crazy, but are we really?
Speaker 4: No, not really, that's just the way the cookie crumbles, right, So for me and for Heidi, thanks for tuning in and we will see you next time.
Speaker 1: Have a brilliant, brilliant day.