Speaker 1: Here with Paul Miller Jake Shield. Does I live and breathe? Guys?
Speaker 2: I didn't know where people have a question over and over, so I did a little bit of research.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I should not have this guy on it, but I'm not very smart. So so here we are.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. Man, It's it's a real honor. I love watching a fight, but you used to fight. I love what you go out on him.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I've been a fan of you and Nate and Nick for for years. So to meet you like this and in this setting is I mean, it's.
Speaker 1: A real honor.
Speaker 4: It's funny.
Speaker 2: A guy probably good name up asked if I need you but not god, I don't bring any games in because.
Speaker 4: You're that's fine.
Speaker 1: And he's like, he's a really good fighter, and go, wow, he's actually a jet because you know most people suck. He's like, oh, those guys are really good.
Speaker 2: We're going kickboxes, all right, Yes, I I know this guy's like really good And I go, how is.
Speaker 1: He the person He's like, he's the nicest racist guy.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, he's a he's a good dude, you know, and he actually he we won't like a numb mentioned any names, but he reached out to me because he's seen another interview where I couldn't train anywhere. Yeah, like that was you connected with Yeah, so like.
Speaker 4: That was the reason why he reached out.
Speaker 1: That was very nice. It really it really was. It really really wasn't.
Speaker 3: I was kind of blown away when I met him and said, there's not he's a not white even.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's fine. I mean, look he he he's a he's an error.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he reached out and he was like I was heartbroken to here, which is and I didn't know he was when I was going there. I had no viator the white guy. I just thought he was a white dude. So like when I got there and I was like, what the fuck I was like, I thought him, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: What was gonna have tricked I jump hever. Yeah that's what I thought.
Speaker 3: But then he was just like, no, like your story really like got to me and I wanted to help you, and I was that was the first time that someone who wasn't white had done something nice for me, Like since I've been doing.
Speaker 2: This, Wow, that's amazing. I think I've had a lot of experiences. That's why there I think there's great difference. There's there's a hundred percent problems. Don't get into that. But being in the fireworld, obviously, me being a high RANTI status guy, I had lots of punt white people, sure things. That's probably have a hard time with some of the hardcore racist days. That's perfect example. You know Mike's man friend, a non white guy.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 5: I didn't know you and he just said you traded with him. Yeah, man said, being really good too. Well, you know, I tried at my best to keep myself sharp. I've been I've been trying to mui ta now. For Jesus, it's been fourteen years. I fought for eight.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I was at a Future Box and I thought I was a WK national championship.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you were a but and I'll show you a bitchers like that. He said, you're good. Look.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I said, it's like Bruceleys, don't want to tell you I'm good it you just think I'm boasted.
Speaker 4: If I say I'm no good, You'll think I'm lying.
Speaker 1: It's so tricky, a little too humble. I don't beat the fuck out of everyone.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean, for the most part. I mean, normal people have no idea. It took no chance to just They have.
Speaker 3: This misconception of like, oh, people, well they're just doing the ring and there's rules. I'm like, no, if you meet a normal person who has no training compared to people like us have been training for years, they're dead.
Speaker 4: It's over.
Speaker 2: When we were first getting in I used to get lost street fights. They get the streetfight, har fight. You get something that's bammed down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the oh my god, they can't take a share and to roll with punches take them.
Speaker 1: I think part of it. You should get talk about a part of it or know how to we're rolling with them and stuff. That's yeah, you roll or not even realize what you're doing it you are.
Speaker 3: You have to be comfortable in that chaos of fighting, you know, and be okay with getting hit because you're gonna get gain.
Speaker 4: There's no way to avoid it.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: The slickest box or the slickest fighters in the world got hit. But we have accumulated the mental toughness to be able to persevere it and to keep fighting.
Speaker 1: And that's but we love it, you know what I mean. Without it, but it does make you a better man. Everyone, so train something I find out.
Speaker 2: I asked if people talk shit like in my comments, I'll put a picture of me getting punched.
Speaker 1: I try professional career. Yeah I got punch in the fucking face. Oh you got me? Do people do the same thing to me?
Speaker 3: Like I'll post something from like my old fights or like something that will like highlights level I did, And then I'll have someone post like a little clip of me like throwing a kick at someone as hard as I can and I slipped the felt It's.
Speaker 1: Like to you, shit happened. But they don't get it.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, they don't get it.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 4: You're like a jit. Oh no, man, I was.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I would like to consider myself very much so legit and I missed it man, like when I couldn't fight anymore.
Speaker 4: You know, dude, what end? Like what happened with my story is like I know you wanted to ask.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I really wanted to hear your origin story. Ogentry the Joker put it put your on toxever to get the ship mass off fucking slot. I am.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of as close as you can get to him, and he joker for me, he's the real me.
Speaker 1: Now I know that sounds weird, but everything that's happened to me, it just made sense.
Speaker 4: I used to get journalists right because I will that.
Speaker 3: I was fighting for a long time and I got into a bad car at and that's what ended in my career. I tore attendance off of this elbow, I broke my hand, I heard eat disk in my neck, so.
Speaker 1: I couldn't really train anymore for like months months, almost a.
Speaker 4: Year, and like I rehapped back, and while I was rehabbing, I.
Speaker 3: Started to like dabble in journalism stuff online, posting stuff, keeping people.
Speaker 1: Updated with news, going to rallies, interviewing people. That's what I was doing.
Speaker 4: So the way it all started was is that I went to this rally for the Proud was at the met.
Speaker 3: Republican Club here, so I went there and then Jesus christ Man, all of these fucking Antifa people were outside of the club, you know what I mean. They were riding, freaking out, fighting with the cops, all this shit. So I started to film them because I had never seen them look close. So when I started filming them, this fucking fat Puerto Rican piece of shit walked up behind me and was like, get the fuck out of my way.
Speaker 1: I turned a camera on and he slashed the camera out in my face, pushes me. I hit him back.
Speaker 4: We started fighting.
Speaker 3: I I I'll never forget. I need him in the stomach, and I fucking I trap him to the ground. Cops come break us up. Anyways, So like at that point, I'm like, God, looks, I'm going home. I've had enough excitement for one day. So when I start to leave, I'm out.
Speaker 1: I'm walking.
Speaker 4: I'm walking home from from.
Speaker 3: The city and I'm going to the train station and I see all of these guys follow on us. They're all dressed in black masks like this, like fucking ninjas, alright, and i'm'a watch.
Speaker 1: I'm like, cause I noticed it, cause you n I grew up here. Yeah, you got you gotta stuff, you know what I mean. And I I knew.
Speaker 4: I as soon as I saw it, I knew what was happening.
Speaker 3: I was with a friend of mine and uh, as I was walking, I said, look, these people, they're they're gonna jump us right now.
Speaker 4: And we like dumped into a park rom there and I gave her my phone and I was like, look and.
Speaker 3: I have my backpack them with my wallet and shit inside, and I had kept my back becoming it's really stupid. I gave her my phone. I said, look, they're gonna come for us, like right now, and I'm gonna make a hole for you and I'm gonna need to to run. So as soon as we came out of the parking lot day they surrounded us.
Speaker 1: And it's all that we get people have them or women, you know, dude, a very people with legs. It's so funny. It's what radicalized me as well. But anyway, you're sorry.
Speaker 4: Every every single there was no white people.
Speaker 1: They weren't jumping me.
Speaker 4: Every single one of them was blacker and browner than the next.
Speaker 1: Really, the TIFA and where I'm from, a lot of my white where's that San Francisco? But here's different. Interesting, here's different.
Speaker 4: They're all they're not. There's not there's some, but the ones that were there to try to kill me were.
Speaker 1: Not very people that radicalize me. Fighting these people on the cops not helping me. Yeah, like yeah, they're punching women.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, they don't give a fuck, dude, they're communists.
Speaker 1: I mean they are some of those disgusting They are.
Speaker 3: Some of the most worthless individuals you will ever run across.
Speaker 1: I mean. But anyways, so I started fighting with them. I made a whole woman ran away who was with me. Thank god she came.
Speaker 4: Back and got the cops.
Speaker 3: And but while I was fighting with them, I had dropped my back with my wallet and my shit inside. So fast forward Antifa, the ghost forward. Because they had my bamba, they knew I was I was your address, they had my address, they had everything. They docked me on an Antifa page on Twitter at the time with over two hundred and fifty thousand people with them.
Speaker 4: So when you get.
Speaker 1: Docksed like that on that big of a page, it is life changing. They'll come and try to history your house, slash your times.
Speaker 4: They as the people they went off, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: They'll attack your girlfriend, death threats every day, you know, harassing the gym that I worked at that I was a training I had worked at, Harassing my family, calls in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of the night, so disgusting, harassing those family, it was.
Speaker 3: It was outrageous, all right. So that's how it started. I'm still not radical then, I'm still just like, look, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: And it was really.
Speaker 4: Overwhelming, and I'll try to sum up the story for you.
Speaker 3: So going forward, like I went to when the when the Summer of Love happened, the black lives matters, as I called to the summer of flock, the when the neighbors were burning, ship down, all them a goddamn place.
Speaker 4: So I went to the to the riots.
Speaker 3: I went to four riots, two in the city and to in Philadelphia. And I had seen the complete devastation that.
Speaker 1: They that they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went some impourtance, it's this, it's insane, and the cops took down and it was absolutely insane. The cops are down and a loud this They even said, Oh I spread COVID after those had a dam I'm fucking.
Speaker 3: Home, right, I thought, that's really recognized me that everybody was exactly it was around the time of COVID.
Speaker 1: But it was okay for them to go and loot. The Adida strattered. All our jobs were shut down. Everybody lost everything. So many people suffered, but it was okay.
Speaker 2: I was the word of my life by the entire briting. I couldn't go out like a year before I had been attacked. My tefire stories or so similar keep saying you're maybe a little more radical, and then the Summer of Love happened and they let these ship bags do what they want. So I'm like, wow, that's when I started speaking politics. My managers like, dau't don't you go for fuck you know, no, you did the rights of man. I felt like I felt, by God, like I had to speak up you guys that aren't fuck.
Speaker 1: You what you did speaking out the way? Did you had a lot to lose? You know what I mean? A lile I So I am really hurrich. I do thank you. I really, I'm not just saying that because because we're a camera.
Speaker 4: Fucked that ship what you did.
Speaker 1: We talked to ship by the phone. We really got a long shot this guy. And then we talked to like, God, damn it, I like this racist.
Speaker 3: But when when I went to the riots and I covered it, posted pictures, video, everything, and how this is when I got really fucking bad. I posted all that stuff and then I and again I talked about Black Lives Matter and I didn't call him.
Speaker 4: I didn't call him sticks, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Say and say nothing.
Speaker 4: All I said was I should know nothing.
Speaker 1: But at the time, Jake, I wasn't like I weren't aware yet.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there yet. So I just said, Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization. They are Marxists, and they are used and I remember almost relative what I said. They are using like gorilla warfare attacks against the police officers.
Speaker 1: This is what they're doing. I've seen it.
Speaker 3: I post that Black Lives Matter gets a hold of the video, they get my information from Antifa, dots me again on a Black Lives Matter cage. Then this is what really like kind of pushed me. They came to my mother's and father's house. Sixty of these fucking nicks showed up to my parents' house demanding that my mother say Black Lives matter. And before that, before that, they were calling my mother, they were calling my father saying we're gonna kill you. You're gonna we're gonna burn your house down with you inside.
Speaker 4: This happened.
Speaker 1: This is not an exaggeration. I just think it's so wrong to tack your family, attacking you. It's wrong, But if they want to, it is what an eighties. A part of it bringing then making them say black life and I was like, fuck you, you've gotten no. I was said to pull up first, I wasn't living at home by the time. Yeah, that's I think that's the same. I didn't find out till like two days later.
Speaker 4: Now, the best part was is when they were there, my parents called the police.
Speaker 3: The police came and said, there's nothing that we can do because they're on the street and they're protesting.
Speaker 1: It was it was.
Speaker 3: It was in reality, they didn't want to do it because they're black and this Black Lives matter. They didn't want to do it. Okay, So now I feel after my parents tell me this, Jick, I felt like like this big like I felt like I'm a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh my god, No, that's like you can't because your parents, you got there, pulled in this situation.
Speaker 1: It's and it was never meant to be that way.
Speaker 4: So the last thing that they did was they went to my gym, to my trainer.
Speaker 3: They called him because when you you know how you fight, like my fights are on YouTube, but when you Fightersa's fighting out of this gym and I was fighting out of his gym. I don't want to say the name of it. If you should, No, you know, I don't want to because it's not his faults.
Speaker 2: And I understand what but I've never chased to a doubt of political even said by a fucking communist training with me, racist black, black, fucking nationalists. I don't believe taken people out or put it elise and if they have the respect in the gym.
Speaker 3: I understood what he did, and it wasn't mad at him. He told me, he was like, look, with all the stuff that's going on, what you did. He's like, Black Lives Matter and have gotten contact with me someone from them and said, if I don't kick you out of the gym, that they're gonna protest outside of it, and they're gonna they're gonna try to.
Speaker 4: Shut the gym down.
Speaker 3: So at that point I had lost everything, you know what I mean. I couldn't work, I couldn't train, My parents.
Speaker 4: And my family were infuriated.
Speaker 1: And then dude, I just like I went into a really dark place because I didn't know what to do. And I was like, it's a man, I take everything from me. It's hard. I was like, would go be it? You have no job, no nothing to do.
Speaker 2: Bankfully out of the situation where I still have money, but it's like it's still fucking my head.
Speaker 1: A really bad So.
Speaker 3: After all that, I've seen some other people like I was like in a really bad place.
Speaker 1: And I hadn't laughed at a long time.
Speaker 3: And I seen another guy kind of doing what I was doing on the Amiga. This was before I even started.
Speaker 4: So I watched it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know what this?
Speaker 3: This is like I think I could do this, cause this I have a really good story to tell people, and I think people really like it. And I was so angry at fucking non white peat I must I will. And again I'm trying to use nice terms.
Speaker 1: On your show. Well it's for YouTube. They have been blanked out. Really won't be able to put it. We maybe be. Then we'll run over a couple of minutes, so you can just cut loose.
Speaker 4: That would be nice. I'd appreciate it. I'd appreciate over that to the end.
Speaker 1: I just so we get most of this on YouTube and then a lake cut loose like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: School absolutely now tell us how you really feel anyway, I don't get interest to throw on my televii. If you're gonna be it just real, real quick, and why I might about you this is very relevant to you're saying I was in New York a couple year ago, be all end, the peak of it.
Speaker 1: I was eating a sandwich on the stairs of uh right during Masthensberger. Okay, sending you a sandwich and secure here. You have to leave. It's like six black GUYE you know what do you mean? They're here? Yeah, but you have to leave.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not leaving, Rachel thing why And then when when you win your quarship, I.
Speaker 1: Had to leave. It didn't He comes in and gets two cops. You have to leave.
Speaker 2: You have to leave to think. No, no, we're gonna we're gonna rest, We're gonna rescue them. They go, they just pass the off. No, no choking, Sorry my voice is going out, and no, uh putting away at a shut him go.
Speaker 1: I can guarantee you it's you have a.
Speaker 2: Zero chance arresting me, like joking Misternham. So I recommend you call least thirty cops. So they get on the phone, call the cops.
Speaker 1: The literally was eating a sandwich with a bunch of the black women. Even the black women's already all know the cops.
Speaker 2: So I leave black boy alone and then it's it's like it was this absurd and then like five more cops show up. They're telling me to leave, and he's like no, no, And then finally and he starts with a black guy. He goes tell the most guys they got to take off, and then he goes to me to hear you in the fucking sandwich.
Speaker 1: He's like, I apologize. You know this is embarrassing to me. It's a black guy.
Speaker 2: We have these crazy orders right now not to arrest black people unless it's a serious violent vilony.
Speaker 1: This is really.
Speaker 2: They were arrest me for eating a fucking examwalch. But I was just it was probably telling me. But I'm like, I'm went through this, bro, and you guys aren't gonna be arrest me. If you can't joke, you can't be awaiting my surn like ten, you guys probably can't do it.
Speaker 8: You know that.
Speaker 1: You know imagine trying to take me down.
Speaker 2: You're a big dude, but it's still if you can't go with my sturnam and joke me, you would probably like four.
Speaker 3: You choked trying to take someone way to them, especially someone who doesn't know whether they can't joke me, No, they're not gonna be able to enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But that was like a wow moment to me, Like I could not believe in my own country, I was told different.
Speaker 1: Rules of black people. I started because the black people.
Speaker 2: They would make you wear a mask and that's world. But black people wanted for worse. So when I started walking the store, I started they'd got a mass. I'd be like, I'm black, but that I guess it's a story I never told. I thought them the things I wanted to go. That's let's get back.
Speaker 1: To your story.
Speaker 3: So then after all that stuff happened, and like the Joker movie had just came out, Yeah, and I went and watched it, and I just kind of like the his.
Speaker 1: Story and my story kind of paralleled each other.
Speaker 4: So I really I really felt like a sense of connection with it.
Speaker 3: It just made sense like he was a man that's like society kind of just turned it on and didn't really give a shit about Yeah, and that's how I felt.
Speaker 4: And a lot of people who were in the movement.
Speaker 3: Loved the movie for that same reason. Yeah, so that's when the Joker was born. And then I started to do these conversations on amigo. I mean, and I remember when I first started out like twenty people watching, you know, because it was like and I had like a decent following on Instagram before they had banned me.
Speaker 4: That's kind of why how I got some people to watch.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden, men, it was like overnight the clips just went fucking viable.
Speaker 4: I mean they were everywhere else.
Speaker 2: When I see clips that you like, I said, you know a lot of value one hundred percent in your clips around much times.
Speaker 3: And it was it was a way for me jig to like I needed something to get some measure of revenge, like when I started up, That's what it was about.
Speaker 4: It was about like.
Speaker 3: I want to be because when I, after all happened, should have mentioned, like I started doing my own research what is Antifa?
Speaker 1: Where did it start? Who started it? And then I realized that it's a.
Speaker 3: Jewel organization and they've been around since the nineteen thirties, you know what I mean, that's they They've always been to the out.
Speaker 4: Of the National Socialist Party, right.
Speaker 3: And then I realized the people who were funding it, like a George Soros again jew all the organizers are walk and that's what really started to make me go down that road.
Speaker 1: And then I started to listen to him speeches and I started to I could translate them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this is before I could translate a lot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: This is before all that shit.
Speaker 3: I said, I would listen to his speeches. And then I watched I watched the greatest story I never told.
Speaker 1: That's a great storry point. And that's the first one I watched years ago. I recommend people watch that. It is amazing.
Speaker 2: That was mind blowing to me because it's just like you're you're like in shock right, no, absolutely, And I was googling. It made me try and it's like I'm just like, you're sure enough, cognicist. This is My mind is just battling, like going like no, no, this is guy's evil. This guy's evil.
Speaker 1: Yes. I struggled to watching that film.
Speaker 4: But when when it was over, your mind was changed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it took me like it was like half change, Like I can't be sure. I was trying to deny and trying to bury it, but I couldn't.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 1: I tried putting away. I didn't want to talk about it, and then that this is wrong, this is wrong.
Speaker 2: I watched it my friend wrong and he said, and I was just I fact checked everything, and I just tried saying it's not.
Speaker 1: True, it's not true.
Speaker 4: But you know, my my news.
Speaker 9: Hey guys, I would like to announce my brand new free speech pondering Antelope Pill Publishing dot com. They specialize in foreign and hard to get books arranged from books like Lord Miles who was kidnapped by the Twi Band, to original speeches by If you want to support me and the podcast and free speech, go to Antelope Hill Publishing dot com and don't forget to use the promo code fight Back. Hey, guys, if you're a post to genocide and support free speech, go to fight Back podcast dot com and buy yourself some cool shirts. We're in a weird situation right now where we weren't allowed to go into the podcast studios because of him, so we we were in a business center.
Speaker 10: We just walked out here. No, I'm in my hotel room, and I look a little.
Speaker 2: Gay, not sitting on him, but not sitting on him, fling with another man, so you know I do, which also looks talking o fact.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's all right, you know, we make this work. I'm I'm used to being you know, banned from places. Yeah, at this point in my life. And uh, I've kind of made peace with him. You know, it's wild because with.
Speaker 10: Joel Davis, had the same thing happened in Australia, it could being kicked.
Speaker 1: Out of studios. Poor Joel Man. I like Joel, He's a good dude.
Speaker 3: Him and Tom, they've done some really amazing work down there in Australia.
Speaker 1: You know, seen the march that they just did. They arrested Tom again again. Yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: All I know is is that they were doing the march and then some lunatic ran up to Tom and ran up to the march or started fighting with them, and Tom kicked his ass, like what is he supposed to do? And then the cops came and they locked.
Speaker 1: Them up, and it was just it was just ridiculous. It sucks for the guys.
Speaker 9: Keep beating these raisins and keep beating such a nice guy and actually hear their story.
Speaker 10: I'm not gonna talk. Definitely don't want to talk to those guys name because you hear.
Speaker 7: The story and you start understanding, oh, it's a little more complicated than actually these evil people all the times, like.
Speaker 2: They're the ones that really woke me up to like how the got a couple of these guys, how all the white countries and the flooded right, Like, I have a lot of my right friends, So I don't.
Speaker 1: Have quite the same position as you guys do. Our countries have all been flooded. I don't want to reno on white country exactly.
Speaker 3: Do you want to live in a place that it's completely like your cultures has been white from it and you feel dangerous, your children feel dangerous, or your your.
Speaker 1: Woman feels dangerous walking down the street.
Speaker 4: What you want?
Speaker 10: No, I don't know what I want to stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know that's not hateful, but seeing like, oh.
Speaker 10: This is a that's why they don't want to have all these discussions.
Speaker 3: What we talk about people like me, people like ht Hammer him who's a good guy.
Speaker 4: You should probably talk to him.
Speaker 3: To these Joel Davis, Tom what we're talking about is it's not out of hate. See, that's the that's the misconception that people have. It's really out of love. It's out of love for.
Speaker 4: Your own people.
Speaker 1: You care about where your children are going to grow up.
Speaker 3: So we see these other people who are coming in as a threat to that which you love.
Speaker 4: It's like George Lincoln Rockwell. You know who he is.
Speaker 1: Yep, recently I found out who was earn.
Speaker 3: They don't take these people brilliant and alive during the same time as Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, right, But you don't hear about George Lincoln Rockwell. And he looked like he was massive looking at rallies and so dude, he had he sold out Madison Square Garden. I mean, millions of people would come to see him. He was a brilliant man and a guy who, like us, changed his mind. He went over to Germany, he fought against him. He came back and realized, oh my god, we made a horrible mistake here, you know. And then he did his own research and then he started to wake people up and started to tell I mean, he was but his quote, and I'm paraphrasing, he said.
Speaker 1: It's not it's it's not hate, it's with love. He said, it would just be a catchphrase for hippies. You know what I mean. If if you don't have a vicious hate to defend that.
Speaker 4: Which you love, you know what I mean, you have to have it.
Speaker 1: That's and I get out.
Speaker 4: Paraphrasing, but that's hate.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the people that are doing what is love without he.
Speaker 10: You have to have hot.
Speaker 3: So all of the stuff that we're doing talking about trying to get people to understand is to love your own people and want to defend your country so that that way in future generations.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna have to fight for it.
Speaker 3: I don't want my children to have to put on a fucking plate carrier and go fight in the middle of the street because there's a bunch of names out there.
Speaker 4: I don't want that.
Speaker 3: If I gotta, if that's if that's gonna happen, I want to do it. You want to do it because we're the warriors.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the guys like me are warrior laughing.
Speaker 1: Most people aren't.
Speaker 3: No, most people aren't. But there is a very good percentage of us that are willing to fight for it. And this is how it starts. You have to start by talking. You have to start by getting the word out. I mean, I look sometimes at history to predict like a future, and I look at like, for instance, the American Revolution, all of that started.
Speaker 4: With a bunch of guys in bars.
Speaker 1: It does talking about it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't take a lot of everyone tell me, don't get involved, don't get job, you can't win.
Speaker 1: Oh, of course you want it. Man, I'm like, you're a fucking coward, and.
Speaker 10: Of course you could win a change a couple dozen people have made in the last year.
Speaker 2: It gets a giant, multi billion dollar a couple thousand people in thousands of anamys.
Speaker 3: Right, we are fighting a trillion dollar propaganda campaign with Pepe memes and people like me.
Speaker 1: Dressed in costantly and we're winning, dude, And.
Speaker 10: I go, fuck you coward where I can't win, And that's what.
Speaker 1: That's what people like me do. That's what I do.
Speaker 3: Is is in reality, I'm like a propagandist and I'm using their tactics, back on their tactics, exactly, back at them, because that's what's needed.
Speaker 1: Well, let you say something. You use these things. I don't agree with you go to the most.
Speaker 10: Far extreme, but I think people are needed.
Speaker 1: They're very extreme for subority. That's why I talk to It's like if I talk to you or HT privately, you're way more reasonable. But you're pushing the very boundaries of what can be done, and I think that's needed.
Speaker 3: People need dramatic examples to shake them out of them.
Speaker 1: They need it.
Speaker 3: So when I'm doing different characters, it is arramatic exactly.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Well, it's a character. It's the truth. What I'm saying is the truth. The reason it's the visual effects, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You have a guy who's trusted joker talking to you about political things.
Speaker 1: You're gonna want to stop in at the very least here. Well, what do you have to say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you put all this effort into this, so you must have something that you want to talk. So that's what I that's why I do it, you know. And I think that the dramatic examples has worked. I mean I've had countless people message me, email me and tell me like yo, like you woke me up, like thank you.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 10: I had so many people request you which is I kept thinking, like, is a LT racist? I'm like enough people kept asking.
Speaker 3: So I have some of the greatest fans that a person can ask for. I mean they are ride or tized, you know, and I God bless them for doing that. It's it's an honor.
Speaker 1: It's a version.
Speaker 2: I was like no, no, no to racist, and I kep gone and I never look this guy because I already talking to HD.
Speaker 10: Then I was supposed to get Fir's like no way, you can use take care each other.
Speaker 1: H T was lagging.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, all right, I'll get no and I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Still you think great. I've talked to him on the phone. He's a good he's a good man.
Speaker 2: He talked to him fun that we was like we got along, so well, okay, you're a reasonable when you talk to you guys.
Speaker 10: I wanted to, like talking over aroun on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Is to make sure they're not like up pumping money. Of course, No, you have to.
Speaker 3: You gotta, you know, men, dot all the i's and cross all the t's with people. Make sure that if you do bring them on that they're gonna be reasonable, you know, and be able to have an intelligent conversation with you. So you can you can post this stuff and people can wake up and see things. So but no, HD is a good he's a good dude, and he's helped a lot. You know, I've played my part. All of us have a job to do.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. We have to do different methods and oh I'm doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: No, you're not have so many people and you don't have different roles they play and the like that's why you've been talkers a lot of ship.
Speaker 1: But he plays the more played dumb role.
Speaker 4: But he's he's.
Speaker 3: Changing a lot of highest to absolutely everybody. You can't come at it every single time, like I know, and I'm like a hammer, you know what I mean. But you but I needed you make me moderate, You make I make you money. I make Nick Flint moderate, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And Nick is like and I like Nick. He's a good dude.
Speaker 3: I think that you know, he's a very smart young man. And there was a time when me and him were a little bit like at odds because there were just things that he would do and say that I didn't agree with. But that was when I first started out because I was angry. But now that I've you know, developed more and more understanding, I look at it now and I say, no, he he was doing the right thing, and he was trying to move the needle in a more uh conservative way, you know what I mean, in a more reserved way. So I was like, you know what, it was a it was a good move on his part, and he's doing great and I'm very happy he's.
Speaker 10: Blown up right now, he's going up saying we don't need to.
Speaker 2: He can be directionally and are a lot of the same at least actually on the same ideas.
Speaker 1: Because some people are showed up my enemy. You know, you want to hear remy Israel your enemy. If you want to make it a league what the critics has them.
Speaker 4: You're my enemy. I agree, I agree, And these conservatives they're my enemy.
Speaker 1: I don't want any doing them.
Speaker 10: I'm not never gonna take them back into my side.
Speaker 7: They'll always the Miami and unless they're genuine their believes in gentlemen, it's an excessions.
Speaker 2: I got tacked with Gavin McGann's like the genuine is retarded for visualists.
Speaker 10: I think I'm gonna wake them out by time.
Speaker 4: I'm buck.
Speaker 1: You can't believe this garbage.
Speaker 3: No, there's a lot of conservatives that are just they're still they're still kind of trapped, you know what I mean, the matrix, and they don't want to it nowadays. I call them, you're basically just liberals who like guns that that that's really what you are. Because there are conservatives that if I see in front of them they'll lose their mind, you know what I mean, just like just like a leftist war. So I look at them like, well, what's the difference, Like what and then the both of you are supporting Israel. The leftists sometimes now I've noticed, are a little bit. They're a lot more hostile to Israel, which I thinks hilarious because God knows that Israel and all these foundations have put so much money to.
Speaker 10: Built They built a passing. Now, they built all this training ship, and they put all of.
Speaker 1: This stuff into the into the universities and.
Speaker 3: The colleges and the schools, and now those monsters that they created are turning them.
Speaker 1: I think it's I love it. It is a perfect Frankenstein story.
Speaker 4: It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: School in Germany. It came out of Germany, and they came to Columbia and New York.
Speaker 10: All the the statsman started pushing this ideology.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 10: I'm not like the biggest extra giant, I know, you know a little bit.
Speaker 1: And that's when they.
Speaker 10: Started pushing all this and look how much it's backfired.
Speaker 3: It's uh, it's funny to see them, especially when all those Palestinian protests were going on, you're men.
Speaker 1: All of them were college kids, you know, and the just But the other thing.
Speaker 3: That made that made me laugh, and I think a lot of it woke a lot of people up too, was the fact that when those protests were going on, the cops came out right here, beat the ship out of everybody, arrested everybody. Nobody was allowed to do it, getting kicked off the campus, kicked out of school. But the Black Lives Matter protests, nothing beat up white Yeah, just beat up whitey.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: You know that that is that it gives you ratifizing people, and we're seeing I think all of people are becoming ratified now.
Speaker 1: It's like I think they're.
Speaker 10: Overplaying their hands. They're so arrogant and they're just doing absurd things like we're not gonna help you in there's a fire.
Speaker 1: I don't pledge allegiance Israel. I was like, oh, yeah, you're so Yeah.
Speaker 3: That was that was the new thing now with Trump saying like oh if they if these cities don't pledge allegiance to Israel, we're gonna cut off their funding if there's a if there's an emergency, Why for what reason?
Speaker 1: They're a foreign country? This makes no sense. That is no sense at all.
Speaker 3: And then when I think, but see, things like that are important flashpoints to get. We want the conservative people, especially the white Christian conservatives, we want them on our side.
Speaker 4: We need them, we need them, we need.
Speaker 3: Them for the raw numbers, you know, and all these little developments as much as they are in the matrix, there's no way they could ignore it because it's right there in your face.
Speaker 10: And that was too crazy because he had to walk the back.
Speaker 1: That was just so insane.
Speaker 10: Like the the other one's getting a lot of views is that you had a file and.
Speaker 1: Got let out of it.
Speaker 10: They went and pulled him out, They called pataphole and send him back to injury.
Speaker 2: And it's and then they're actually wiping out the guy who used to hate Sean King.
Speaker 1: They're wiping out all of his I should talk to him.
Speaker 10: On the pump.
Speaker 1: He's obviously strongest. You're gonna sund issues.
Speaker 10: But it's like I think, on this one issue, sometimes maybe you should.
Speaker 4: Work with your enemies.
Speaker 1: You know. I can't stand that fucking I don't even know if he's in or not. I like, I'm very confused on him.
Speaker 4: He's like I always called him white.
Speaker 2: But now I felt a little funny making fun of him because I just talked to him a toun a couple years ago.
Speaker 1: I made fun of him, so, oh, he's a fucking piece. I made fun of that guy so much.
Speaker 2: He's he's like, yeah, I heard a little bit seeing some of the things heating because I was a fan of yours and bias fight oh man.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's we're we're living in a very interesting time, man. Like when I started out, like doing the show the way I do it, I would say things and people would just be completely horrified, I mean completely taken back. They couldn't they couldn't penetrate their mind that somebody would be this radical and be this way.
Speaker 1: Now it's it's we're all over, Like we have taken over platforms.
Speaker 3: Completely TikTok x. I mean we're all on Instagram. All this stuff goes viral, millions and millions of likes. And I would have never thought that it would have gotten this way, especially like when I went to prison and I didn't know what was going on, you know, and even that, like I wanted to tell you about that too in prison.
Speaker 10: That's why I had I did not laugh really really really.
Speaker 1: Hard watching their eclips, like oh my god, what is going on here? This is just like this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Comedy is one of the best ways I think to reach these you know, and that's why I use it, because.
Speaker 4: You were fine.
Speaker 1: You were I tried yourself. Like I was watching, like, oh my god, this is I've noticed. I've noticed, Jake.
Speaker 3: That when I was able to make people laugh and they didn't agree with me, but I made them laugh, and that little bit of light made them ask themselves, Okay, what is he talking about? And then some of them would go through their own research and then they would realize that I was right and it changed their minds.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yes, that really was just dumb. That threw me from a loop. That documentary.
Speaker 3: I mean, at the end of it, I cried, I'll never forget it, and I just and I'd never been ashamed to the American in my entirehood, but after watching that, I was just I felt ashamed. I said, Jesus Christ, we killed these people for nothing, and then we let the Russians go into Germany. They raped women, those pieces of shit raped women until they went insane.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I was raby, this is disgusting, killing them left and right, the poor Germans. They wanted to surrender to us, but instead they had to surrender to the to the Bolsheviks.
Speaker 1: And then they just slaughtered them. The Americans are using in the beginning too.
Speaker 10: I can't name the guy.
Speaker 1: Who's admissional plan.
Speaker 2: He spent like a year start of starving them killing him and they got on popular and they switched over.
Speaker 10: I mean, that's why guys like patents like we fought in themongside.
Speaker 3: Yes, we did, should have fought along. We did, and all of that really changed my mind. And then I and then I watched and I could only watch. I think I got like three hours into it before I wanted to take my remote control and throw it on the TV because it made me so.
Speaker 1: Angry because I felt like an idiot, you know what I mean. I felt like, how did I not see this? How did I he so happy?
Speaker 2: I felt it such a recharge to you, like I saw pieces of it, but like it's glaring a firmer based but because of.
Speaker 1: The media control of the censorship, Yes, the victimhood.
Speaker 8: And you see, look who runs Hollywood, who runs the record labels, the media, everything, all information they're gonna come out for us.
Speaker 10: They've already got you. Right, You're not very many platform what where camp?
Speaker 1: You will find you now? People could find me now on Telegram.
Speaker 3: I'm still on X thank god, which is like a fucking miracle at that TikTok.
Speaker 1: I'm actually still all, which is funny, you know what I mean. But what I do is like a man on tim Gosh. I play it very very subtle on both, you know what I mean. Like before, when I was on X, I would post all my clips from the show.
Speaker 4: Now I don't do that anymore. I just post like one.
Speaker 1: It's a very mind. It's not being a pussy.
Speaker 4: No, no, You've got to keep them.
Speaker 7: Flight using methylene blue has been used for over one hundred years for medical purposes and recently surge back into popularity. It has been shown to help prepare brain tissue and improve memory, cognitive function, energy, and mood. Research suggests that methylene blue could have neuroprotective effects, possibly aiding in conditions like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and depression. Go to Rockymedicinal dot com and use the promo code fight back for a discount.
Speaker 1: We're just talking about camera. The difference is that, Yeah, I really think the Greatest much better starting point than you.
Speaker 11: I agree one hundred percent, because the Greatest world is a little bit more emotional, you know what I mean, and you kind of it makes you feel the pain of the German people in a different way.
Speaker 3: Europe, but is good for like factual information. Yeah, it is emotional too because it makes you angry. Yeah, but they give you so much, you know what I mean, and it's hard.
Speaker 2: Similarly unbelievable and less emotion, Like you said, not not in the film I Grace. It's just was insane to me and I couldn't even feel like I couldn't even talk about it for years.
Speaker 1: You're watching this, this is the back of your head, just like see it playing inning, It's spinning and spinning. It's just like but now people can't talk about them to watch it. It's the amount of people who are.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't even really talk about it. People come through all the time.
Speaker 1: One with me and sometimes like non white people.
Speaker 2: It's just like I had a friend visiting and it's like a black guy comes, I live by your drink, I love him.
Speaker 1: Two other people come up, people say what's going on? I guess it's normal.
Speaker 3: You ever noticed that when the History Channel used to talk about like World War Two.
Speaker 4: And they would play speeches.
Speaker 1: If you look at those like those programs, they never had subtitles. You even noticed that, Yep, yep, yep, there's a reason for that.
Speaker 4: They never had subtitles.
Speaker 3: And they would always play because Gernman is a very harsh language in some ways, so they would play these clips of him talking and he just sounded like he's a mad man, you know what I mean, especially if you're an America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean screaming and shit, he looks like a crazy person.
Speaker 1: Like that's what they but that's what they wanted you to think.
Speaker 3: But one now that we have AI, you have these translations, and you understand I mean the same.
Speaker 1: He was brilliant, I mean way, he was such an amazing man. I wish we had now.
Speaker 2: I always felt that a fascination with them. But I would very like, don't be fascinating title and be fascinating with this guy, right. I always just felt something. You know, now you can see it.
Speaker 3: You could see because you it's like it's like when you look at some of these things hit World War Two, it's like a splinter in your mind, you know what I mean, And it's driving you crazy because you know you there's some anyt it.
Speaker 2: But you see hundreds of thousands of people I'm about crying trying to touch it.
Speaker 6: You don't see that Aptyr, you don't see that for any resident. You won't see it for Bob. You know, fanaticism, and you're just feel this energy and you're just like, wow, this is like and that's what I feel the energy of this speech. Always felt that energy, but like he's evil, he's evil, He's evil. But it just always bothered me.
Speaker 1: There was something, there's something wrong in the world. You don't know what it is, but you know what it's all. I felt it was off forever, but I just didn't want to think about it.
Speaker 4: And then when you when you listen.
Speaker 3: To stuff, some of the things that you would talk about, like a light bulb will go off, especially now that you can really understand what he was saying.
Speaker 4: And then you look at the.
Speaker 3: Parallels of now with the influence in our country and how they have just i mean just completely racked it.
Speaker 4: You know nothing, This is not the American that I grew up in, not the American you grew up on.
Speaker 1: It's not it's it's completely degenerous homos ship pushed it. We never saw that ship when I wasn't I didn't see it that I mean when I was living in the city.
Speaker 4: I mean you would see it when in.
Speaker 5: A while, like some fucking weirdo training, but not like it was not sneak in the clubs in the middle of the night, like they sneak in the gay clubs at the same a while.
Speaker 1: There's a place end up, so the weird cross jacher they'd be.
Speaker 2: They try to sneak in on there as they should be, as they should should be fucking embarrassed if they're going to do a fucking gay club.
Speaker 3: Those people have they have a man, Yes, there is nothing. Oh they were born this what most of them.
Speaker 1: It's most of them are blast Yeah, that's that's really really sad. I have a little sempathy for them.
Speaker 4: It is sad.
Speaker 3: I mean that most of them Bush it comes from some sort of traumatic time in their life, which I understand. I get it, but there's no reason, like you said, for them to shove it down children, you know what I mean, and forcing it in schools.
Speaker 1: But all of that again, it goes back to what the duds believe and they were doing.
Speaker 3: The same exact thing in Germany. Yep, you know, there's literally no difference. Yeah, and the Russians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for the last six seven years, I was going, what they're.
Speaker 2: Doing now seems identical to what happened back in the communist thing. It feels like it's the same people. I kept being its right, I'd be crazy and bad light. Okay, it is the same fucking people.
Speaker 1: And their their whole goal is.
Speaker 3: I mean, because I mean a lot of people ask with their question like what is the what is their goal? Well, their goal in reality is they want complete tyranny. They want to destroy everything that has.
Speaker 4: Anything to do with white culture, and they want everyone to race mix and be the.
Speaker 1: Same color brown? Why but why?
Speaker 3: The reason why is because they feel that they could rule over that populous without us standing.
Speaker 4: In the way, exactly.
Speaker 1: The white people.
Speaker 3: It being a dangerous see, and they know that they fear they fear three things more than anything.
Speaker 1: Christianity, white people, Jesus.
Speaker 4: They fear these things so much.
Speaker 1: And it's it's wild, man, And once you see it, you can't only see it. The long aver I sees it.
Speaker 4: That's that's what I like to use.
Speaker 1: The example like crazy uncle doesn't go in there mind.
Speaker 2: I was wrong, and he can do saying Jesus was a Jew? Then why did they hate him so much? They despise him, They despise him. I mean, they're the ones that killed them and then what they told you them to death?
Speaker 3: For me, like, I've heard that argument before, and the way I look at it, like, is Jesus really Jew? I mean he was born of the holies if you're and I don't want to get real religiously, but if he's born of the Holy Spirit and it was a virgin birth, I mean, does he really have an ethnicity?
Speaker 4: Is and he like he's like he's a God, the child of God.
Speaker 1: He's a child of God. What happened. That's a miracle, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So can you really oh, well, he do well?
Speaker 3: I mean I would strongly disagree. I would say that he was the son of God, he was born of the Holy Spirit. So you can't really, I don't think you can make that argument.
Speaker 4: But the use that markument because they.
Speaker 3: Want to manipulate Christians to sign with them. That's what it's all about, you know. Their masters of propaganda. They have a whole propaganda department Hesber, I think they call it. They spend billions of dollars the media. They say the same talking was over and over with their lives. Like when I went to Israel class and I realized it was all bullshit and I had a good reading people and filter it. I could be he guys a bunch of fucking.
Speaker 4: Lions gun, Oh my god, you know they're what they did?
Speaker 3: I mean even me, like what happened to me? Everything before that? And then like if you want to talk about like when when I went to prison. Yeah, so when I went to prison and I got arrested, you're not white univers. I went to prison for a non violent gun charge. I was a filling in possession with a firearm. And what happened was but he needed gun, dude.
Speaker 4: I went, this is how it started. I went to have I went to a a gun.
Speaker 3: Training course in twenty eighteen before I became famous, before drill, before anything, and I took a gun safety course.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When I started to become famous and I started like do the c do the shugar right?
Speaker 3: The ADL hated and they were like after me, so I didn't know it at the time because when I started really blowing up, like around a little bit after.
Speaker 1: The Blum shit, I'm on their eight lists too.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you are.
Speaker 1: I know you weren't. They're a powerful organization. They're way no, they're not. They have a lot of power. They could structrain the FBI, They spy on that sort bucket. They couldn't. They train almost all of the top law enforcements.
Speaker 3: CIA, FBI, NSA, They were involved in all of it, involved in the White House. They give money to the superpacks, to all of our congressman, our senators.
Speaker 4: I mean, how can this nonprofit.
Speaker 1: Organization have this much power. It's it's fucking insane and it should not be allowed.
Speaker 4: But the point was is like they and this.
Speaker 1: Is not me, conspiracy gears, blame it on the Jews.
Speaker 4: They told the FBI to find something on me. And from what I understand is that because they have I think they.
Speaker 1: Have like some sort of bat channel access.
Speaker 4: To people, like they're like, what you've been doing?
Speaker 1: And they found because when you take one of those courses, they have to run your name through a federal with animease. So that's how they gone.
Speaker 4: And then they told the FBI to come and arrest me.
Speaker 1: Wow, so they yell directly, got you do?
Speaker 2: They admit it through illegal spying probably they admit they can hack your.
Speaker 1: Phone ands after they pays the software. I didn't get arrested until twenty twenty one. I did the gun course in twenty eighteen. You had years to arrest me and nothing happened. They were just taking a gun course. That's all I did.
Speaker 4: Actually, that's all I did.
Speaker 1: Carry that now, so I'm shooting the right.
Speaker 3: If you if you've got ten guys, twenty guys and just like two or three big guys, I mean, whatever they are, they have a gun, what are you supposed to do to come at and with like a fist because some skin on it.
Speaker 4: It's not constant death threats now, you know.
Speaker 2: You know even they're gonna rape you said they're gonna rape men, their elutives.
Speaker 1: They sick people to the Palestinians. Oh yeah, they run to their families that that's just sick because they're because they want to do this. Peop wanted to understand why you're a Balladians.
Speaker 3: They want to do that to us always, dude, they would love nothing more than the plunge this world into darkness and killed every single.
Speaker 1: One of us. That's what they want, yes, you know, because they they have a ladder. I like, I stall allow a couple I lost like half of but I saw a couple of friends.
Speaker 4: So it's not all.
Speaker 1: But it's way too fucking man. You know something, Here's what I'm want to tell you about. The not al thing.
Speaker 4: The so called jud that are like friendly with you or you money think they're okay, but.
Speaker 1: I think some are playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're playing you because don't think for two seconds that they're gonna stand up.
Speaker 1: I guess I got I got played.
Speaker 2: I want recently a friend of fifteen years or not. It's I don't really love what it's my friends that hurt me a lot. I'm sorry, so it also embrased me.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I understand whatever what I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: Man if I get portrayed by a friend like I'm so like loyalty, He's like, yeah, the Chepherds are you seem like you're probably a loyal guy too. You know, dude, you step in the back. You guys you thought were slayers.
Speaker 4: You gotta exact like he was.
Speaker 2: And he just no, that's not in their nature that I don't know how to give what he's right now, but just the shitty did was just so disgusting and despicable.
Speaker 1: It's done. They don't know what loyalty is. You got to remember, these people aren't loyal to It was just.
Speaker 4: Shocking to me.
Speaker 2: In all the years and everything I had done, they're done. They've done for him, and then he would stab me in the back over me, not like what Israel.
Speaker 1: Because they don't care. They want they like to see and that's that's exactly.
Speaker 4: Me My point. The Jews that you might think are okay or it's not.
Speaker 1: All of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they will not go against the Jews who want to kiss for you. They won't do it.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, they'll sign with them and help them try to kill because they.
Speaker 1: Are loyal to Israel. They are loyal to those ideology connest marks. That's what they both are.
Speaker 2: I think there's some exceptions that lots are and it's there's no I acoloze.
Speaker 4: You should be very good fun of me right now.
Speaker 1: I think that's sound very suspicious of it. You should be suspicious of them. Don't trust the work, don't talk to them like original, I thought it was me be credible about.
Speaker 2: Your slebrities are both with other occasions are giving me a free tickets to go.
Speaker 12: In Accuate because they want to your shields let me watch you. And I'm just like this is weird because they want they want to stop me. I didn't you offer me a good chunk of money to buy half my podcast? A customer to people fuck.
Speaker 1: Himself in public in front of his gasp, and I was so insulted that he wanted to buy my podcast.
Speaker 2: So he gets fidgy cup picks on my guess. Dude, I fucking flipped out because so fucking and rage.
Speaker 1: You gotta fucking do that.
Speaker 4: That's how they do it.
Speaker 3: Many their biggest and wetm so bad. The biggest weapon is money. They think it was because that.
Speaker 4: How do you think that they a couple million dollars?
Speaker 1: Yeah you guys, yeah, and he got you guys say yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you think that they walk into Congress and send it with a tiny hat and a job, say hell, please do what I want for Israel?
Speaker 4: No, they give billions of dumblars to these people and that's how they buy.
Speaker 1: The more insulting. I want to go buy your walls right now. You're before we signed the deal and yourself, I was so fucking enraged. I just I don't blame you face just going off on me, as you asked, man, he was.
Speaker 2: They're just like they want to do the man know, oh's the dip you that they don't give a fuck about some stupid watch.
Speaker 1: Because when you're selling, you're selling your soul, and exactly you're literally selling your soul.
Speaker 3: You know, you would be giving up what you know is true, what you know deep down inside is real, and what you want to help.
Speaker 4: Try to protect. You give that all up for money, and they have her.
Speaker 1: To get you out of money. One of my friends say, they're gonna come back and offer you double.
Speaker 4: They will, They will pisses me off.
Speaker 3: They're gonna offer you all kinds of money, Jake. They're gonna come at you so far because they know that you that telling you.
Speaker 1: To make a difference right about that offer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you have a you have a really good audience. You're you're toeing the line on a lot of these things, but you are touching.
Speaker 2: Some really caring to be that think they think if I can There may be a few opinions. I hope back here and there, but I try to be really authentic.
Speaker 4: No, when you are.
Speaker 1: I might have a conversation with Thomas Slow about chasing.
Speaker 4: I might regret that, but.
Speaker 1: Like you should.
Speaker 4: I think I think that'd be really I really.
Speaker 1: Want to have those conversations. So it's like they tell me I can't have the conversations.
Speaker 4: It's like, but I want to have.
Speaker 1: The conversation totally, man.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that it's still research on them, and it's like, it's one of the best things you can do is keep talking to people that they don't want you to talk to.
Speaker 1: Yea, And if I want to have that conversation, I think, fuck that, I should do it.
Speaker 3: You should, man, And it's I think it's gonna make some some really good content you because a lot of people that watch you, they're not exactly they're not exactly like.
Speaker 1: Me, they're not as vratical as I am, but they like you and they're like your takes on the pack.
Speaker 2: I do get a lot of hate from the white suprema's actually because oh, you're not one of us, Like, oh, fuck yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm one of the only guys. That's when they talk to you guys. It is the standpoints. I'm trying to hear your viewpoints. It takes really he doesn't bother me and putting up a couple that work with it like bothers them.
Speaker 13: I'm like, fuck these people. You know, it's I'm going about myself. They're not work about the haters on either side don't don't worry their purity style. Yeah they do, and a lot of it comes from jealousy.
Speaker 1: I mean, if that's true of the platform, if you have a platform, you have a voice.
Speaker 4: They wish they can do it. They can't for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: They're too I don't want to say they're too coward, but I'll say that they don't want to really stick your neck out there because in order to do this, I'm risking a lot.
Speaker 4: You're risking a little.
Speaker 2: Understand like how much I'm risking, you know, And I'm not gonna get anything about family is a people that's a private but like, no, everyone's risking a lot.
Speaker 1: Other do I say so if everyone's risk gave a fire, so anyone who is speaking out with the real name risking a lot. And that's why AUTI use I. I don't attack anyone on my side. And last they do not do all the respect. Neither do I.
Speaker 3: I I've never I know, speak ill about anybody, even if they text something about me, even if they say something about me. I let it go because I say to myself, this is not my fight.
Speaker 4: My fight is not with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah we might have petty differences, maybe you don't like Yeah, we might have something. Yeah I might not like it. But if we're pushing the same thing.
Speaker 2: That's why I tell people like I talk to Candae and fucking uh next see they start they like it, don't you don't fly check.
Speaker 1: But you guys can stop tiding now.
Speaker 4: No, I I had a lot with that.
Speaker 3: No try some people like it, like we are an acquired taste. But look, we don't want to fight with people who we ninety percent agree on, you know what I mean, what's the point.
Speaker 2: If there's one major thing you agree on, we can fight with the other ship like absolutely, even guys like Sean King will never be on the same side. But but I could temporarily work with them on this one issue.
Speaker 3: It's all about, like you understand this as a fighter, and this is the way my mental that I've brought into it.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 3: You have your opponent and you're focused on him. You learn his you learn his tells, You learn the way he likes to move, the combos he likes to like. You learn these things.
Speaker 1: You want video. So our main enemy for me is.
Speaker 4: The d and these are our Those are your two.
Speaker 1: Those are the two, Well, those are the two you don't like, those are the two. The other ones. Look, there's a bunch of other.
Speaker 4: People who are horrible to like the most, like the Indians, like these fucking people, the Magians that you.
Speaker 3: Could argue all of those people, Yes they are bad. But the main two that I would say, or that they cause the biggest.
Speaker 4: Issues are the Jews and the you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And because they work together in tandem, they've been doing it since the Soviet manipulated the Blacks. Oh yeah, that's it's you know, their culture. Shit.
Speaker 2: But I'm at the worst situation where I had to have a really good Black friends through fighting, and a lot of them are angry against it now because.
Speaker 1: They realize their culture. I'm not saying it's just culture, but but but that is a big part of it.
Speaker 3: And look, I know that, like you have a position that you want to see if you can turn them on the Jews. But I know you have this position, and I admire it, but I'm telling you it's not going to work.
Speaker 1: It will never work.
Speaker 4: Because you can't.
Speaker 2: They turned the blacks and whites because he said that, that's like how they've battled.
Speaker 1: I mean, they've turned the see.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They The way that they did it when they turned blacks on the whites is because.
Speaker 1: The blacks are very easy to manipulate. See, the white people haven't manipulated them back because you can't.
Speaker 3: It's been too it's been too many years of them buying into the prop again that you have to understand.
Speaker 1: Black people can't tell.
Speaker 4: A difference between a person and a white person.
Speaker 1: They think they're both the same, which is idiohigh.
Speaker 3: And I've talked to a lot of fucking black people and I've asked them justog geographical locations like where is Israel?
Speaker 1: They have no idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So why am I going to waste my time trying.
Speaker 1: To help you along when you are a complete moron?
Speaker 4: I mean, they're fucking.
Speaker 1: I'm wasting my time.
Speaker 3: I might as well, well, I would serve myself better trying to radicalize white liberals than I would trying to radicalize, but it makes no sense.
Speaker 8: You do do you feel like there should be a big push to try to get their culture heading towards the right direction because it's not cute, But there's also clearly I've made your culture issue with like rapping about like making.
Speaker 2: Killing people cool, making they used to be that way in the fifties and stuff.
Speaker 3: How much longer are we supposed to try to do this? We have been trying to do this domaticate them for what two hundred years?
Speaker 1: Maybe more? And how's it?
Speaker 4: How's it been going?
Speaker 1: Jake has been going? Good? God trying to do it?
Speaker 4: One of these questions, do you like.
Speaker 3: It when you walk in Chicago and you go in the South side of Chicago and there's fifty waring each other away every weekend?
Speaker 1: You like? I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I don't like going to Oakland when I'm I, oh no.
Speaker 1: How come see like and it's like that's the way I like?
Speaker 3: How much longer do I need to try to baby these people and coddle.
Speaker 1: Them and make excuses for them for what they're useless? As a good black friends, I have careful.
Speaker 4: With my worrying.
Speaker 1: But it's fine. Listen, have the black friends, sure, have them, do whatever you want with them. There's a problem on the community.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'll come to nine one hundred percent. And it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You're a fucking liar if you don't make there's a And it doesn't matter how much money they am.
Speaker 4: All of that ships are relevant.
Speaker 1: It's crazy that like, rich blacks are more than poor whites.
Speaker 4: Oh, sure they are.
Speaker 1: We don't believe me in I tell no, it's truth.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 3: Some of the richest black neighborhoods are more violent than any white person living in a trailer like a trailer parting place. It's it's it's not even a comparison, you know. And you you can't sit there and try to fix it. You can't try to reason with them because the only thing you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Is shit, fuck you crack. You know what I say, I will kill you. That's what you're gonna get. So I don't I don't have any patience for these. It's over for me.
Speaker 2: And I real don't like the fact that say you can't say it, but we can. It's like, fah, you can't tell me. I can't say a word now.
Speaker 1: If I'm around a black eye he doesn't use the word, I won't use it. If he uses it, I will.
Speaker 3: Me Personally. I try to avoid them wherever I can. I don't want to be aroundant. I don't want to live near him. I don't want to be in the same articles about themselves.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Why is that? See very good? What is the first thing that some of these blacks do when they get some money? What do they do? Move? They move?
Speaker 3: They move to the white neighborhood, They move far far, everything to them, and they never want to go back.
Speaker 4: They never they never invest. I mean, you've got maybe some like what you name giant teeth and a role axe.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's yeah, yeah, and you almost buy podcast for a role acts with diamonds.
Speaker 3: On please dude, and like look at someone here. I'll give you two examples. Lebron James put a bunch of money into some school. Not one fucking kid can read. It's almost all black school. Not one of them can read. Another one akon millions of dollars to Africa to try to build Wa Kan.
Speaker 1: How's that going?
Speaker 4: It's abandoned now?
Speaker 3: Everywhere that they go it is nothing but chaos, death and destruction.
Speaker 1: And they've been like this since since before the time of Rome.
Speaker 4: And you think that we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Do what help them anyway, I'm like, there's a couple more subjects that when I discussed little seminar.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know you gotta get to you.
Speaker 1: He makes some good points.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: You were gonna ask. I told you I'm gonna be real and I want you to be I want you to very interesting things. Look, I wish you could do whatever you feel. I want your feelings. I do.
Speaker 4: There are sometimes that I wish it could be that way.
Speaker 2: But I know I just started e being out on the gay, which is why I'm asking different questions and change the subjects of its right.
Speaker 1: Whatever to take.
Speaker 2: I think there's two things A really important I want to talk about. I knew a little bit about you, but whenever I think after I reached I think it was going to reach out to you.
Speaker 1: I was an airport.
Speaker 4: Yes, I came in confront. I saw that that was all same. I went off on them. I had friends deserve it. They take it down. It would be an antitude. And I know what you did and I saw a video of that.
Speaker 1: I think it was literally a couple of days after, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was like a week after with such similar situations where these pumps coming in front and confront us.
Speaker 1: I think that's I hate you up. Yeah it was, I go all right, this is mintake this guy up.
Speaker 3: Then yeah it was, man, that was your Your thing was really funny and it wasn't that. That ship was fucking amazing. I broke you talk to take it down.
Speaker 1: I would want the fun I thought he was gonna take a swing or do and I was proud. I was like, just do it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, do it.
Speaker 1: I was fucking take and beat the living ship out and even fucking it's like that. I think I had a lot of stuff good, Like wish i'd have said this, which I would say, No, you handled it perfect, You handled it really naily well.
Speaker 3: I mean I think that you handled like a gentleman for the most part and did what you had to do, and you stood on business, you know, and that's when making ship not man.
Speaker 1: Fucking those people, Yeah, they need to be put in their place.
Speaker 12: But yeah they're dirt shock because they used to go to Anti said yeah, people are like yeah, he's like nam Bro worked one on the ship.
Speaker 1: Get everybody everyone's had or not. Get the fuck out of my country. You dirty fucking so you're not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really I really did enjoy watching that.
Speaker 1: It was cool. Yeah. I was to walk by, like fucking he thought, you can go come. He has camera and he's easeling by. What happened in your situation? All right?
Speaker 4: So I work for a casino. They're they're really good guys.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: They they're all white, like they're they kind of like they they built this thing to go against the casino, but they're just controlled by.
Speaker 1: Like see this bombs there. Yeah, and they're really nice guys.
Speaker 3: They're called Csgo Empire, Csgo Empire, and they have a new platform called Dual.
Speaker 1: I gotta plug a little, but they plug a white but you should. But they are really good guys.
Speaker 3: And what happened was they told me to go to this event, uh for a counter strike because that's like part of their platform and they work with So I went there, I did the event, and then I.
Speaker 1: Was coming back home.
Speaker 3: I'm in Austin airport and dude, I'm just walking through the airport like and there were other people who recognized that they were super cool and.
Speaker 4: They're very recognizable.
Speaker 1: Guy, so like, oh that's so, so you don't look around being like and dude.
Speaker 3: They started at TSA Like I went through TSA. The little walks up to me and I was like, oh hey. It was like you're a gypsy Crusader and I looked up by season. I'm like, I'm like, hey, man, like what's going on? I go He turns around, Jake. He he goes through first, turns around and says, you won't say it in person, you fucking crap, Just like, yeah, he started it, I didn't say anything s too.
Speaker 1: So as soon as he said that right in for the TSA, I'm like, fuck you.
Speaker 4: Never he goes off.
Speaker 1: He loses his ship, starts.
Speaker 4: Chipping on the TSA line Bash, just.
Speaker 1: I'm your code, I'm gonna get you or whatever right you got on your now. Yeah, he don't got nothing.
Speaker 4: So he goes through TSA and when he gets through, he's waiting for me. On the other side.
Speaker 1: The cops walk up to him because he's losing his ship. The cops will I didn't tell him to do it. The cops don't listen. You gotta you gotta move along. So the cops came back, came back to me, and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, listen, I'm just letting you guys know, if that fucking guy touches me, we're gonna have an issue, all right. Like, I'm not gonna let him hit me, cop said, And they're like, look, you're a big guy.
Speaker 4: You could handle yourself. You'll be fun. I was like, I'm just I'm like, I know, I'll be fine. I'm just telling you where jelly. Yeah, I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: So I go, I go, I can pass all that, and I go to the I go to the bathroom. I come out of the bathroom. Gee, he's standing there.
Speaker 1: He must have seen me walk in. Now he could have followed me into the bathroom.
Speaker 14: Yeah, then where he could fight. Then they don't want to actually buy it, but he didn't. The way showed me to come outside. I see him with the camera, and that's when you see the whole interaction, you know, and he's like, oh, call me.
Speaker 4: You're a fucking hilarious you are.
Speaker 3: My only regret with that situation is I wasn't wearing a burger king crown, because if I would have been wearing.
Speaker 4: One, it would have been fucking iconic. But that's what happened.
Speaker 1: And then the funniest part was is we uh, we were on the same flight. We were all, yeah, we were on.
Speaker 3: The same fucking flight. But he was all the way in the back of the bus, you know what I mean. So I didn't even see him again, and.
Speaker 1: I for my guy to get on the flight.
Speaker 4: Oh you're away, I went while after he kicked off and guy.
Speaker 1: Him like those people then off kicked him off good, but the guy went than me. Then I can't stand those people.
Speaker 4: The fuckers he did like A don't see Yeah, a lot of.
Speaker 1: People are saying I mean, you're like, I can't fucking stand them.
Speaker 4: So that's what happened. And then and then I didn't and I took out like what he was arguing me. I took out my phone.
Speaker 3: We started recording each other back and forth, and then like I got angry, you know what I mean, because I'm like, dude, you're harassing me for I'm literally just walking through the airport.
Speaker 1: And I got tired. I dropped my bag and say, take a fucking swim, take a fucking swim.
Speaker 4: Do it.
Speaker 3: I wanted him to do it because I knew him like, dude, as soon as you hit me, like, I have every right to defend myself. And he's like, I'm not gonna hit you. I'm not gonna hit you. Now again, as that ship's going on, security walks up to him. I didn't call them over. They're just walking and seeing he's screaming in the airport. You know what I mean, look at what he said he called me. He's saying this, and he called you right.
Speaker 4: But that's but that's okay, yeah up standard.
Speaker 1: That's what I can't stand. So he goes the security guard selling the shut up.
Speaker 4: We all get on the plane. I got off the plane, I go to fuck home. When I got home, Like, as I got into the camp, I seen that he had posted it.
Speaker 1: He I didn't post my night. He votes that I didn't posta.
Speaker 4: He posted it and was like, oh look I fucking pressed him up.
Speaker 1: Now listen, you got b bro. He got bomped a you.
Speaker 3: I love the people on X because everybody fucking just bombarded his ship.
Speaker 1: Dude focked him up. So man, the comments just trashed him. They were all ard. It was every comedy I had comment that like, oh so.
Speaker 3: The last that I heard was is that he deleted his x account and then all he wanted to afterwards. I I hope he didn't because that would be a fucking that would be like pinasa, I.
Speaker 1: Love you did that.
Speaker 2: I guess he's like a poker player, always ampers because you have found him for me because you.
Speaker 1: And then oh dude, they're fast when they find everybody quick. You know what I mean. It's no, it's not fuck as soon as you got someone's face, it's the herd. These babes moaning like Dambla's aren't play, but a lot of you'll play with them. I'll be talking ship too. Makes you playing him and he's out. There's like a shock. I used to people just fucking talking ship to me. So that's what happened. And yeah, man, and then it just kind of really blew up and it was fun. It was really funny. I'm like, all right, you keep recommending this guy to me. I got to reach out.
Speaker 3: Look, no matter what people say about me, I believe in what I say. I stand by a one hundred percent. You know, this is going to be a big interview, and I appreciate you having me on and everything that I say on the show everything I say here, like I believe the.
Speaker 4: Snow and the long run. I just I just want to st I.
Speaker 1: Just want us to win.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to pick out you know.
Speaker 1: And hey, guys, I'm demonetized everywhere.
Speaker 7: So if you want to support me in the podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot com.
Speaker 1: And you can buy some cool merch. Like they shut up right now, say we can't land.
Speaker 3: They're fucking worthless cowards absolutely, man, they have no they don't have any guts, you know what I mean, to stick their neck out there and stand on stand by what you truly want to do in the future, what you truly want to do with your life, and if you're gonna sacrifice, make it be worth something.
Speaker 4: And I think that what we're doing is.
Speaker 1: Worth it is the best thing we can do in our lives. And everyone, I'm sure saying they let's some house do, let's use do it? Who who don't have to do?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: If not us, who's gonna do?
Speaker 2: Someone had to leave the ship and we were like leading it early and it's like now you can see people getting.
Speaker 4: More bray or And that's what we're supposed to do.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to encourage the man, that's our job. We're we're all gonna die, right that scared of dying. We're all gonna die.
Speaker 3: And if you're gonna die, make your fucking white your life worth the damn And that's what you're doing. That's what other people like us are going. And I think that we're very privileged in a way. Yes it's dark, Yes it's it's bad. There's a lot of ugliness out there and we see it and we're trying your best to fight against it.
Speaker 1: But I saw it really evil.
Speaker 3: But God gave us this task and he felt that we're the ones in this time who might be best student to fight against it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's our job and we're gonna keep doing it. I felt like God, maybe do it. I didn't want he did it. I kept saying, tellt to you don't do it, but I just felt.
Speaker 1: To compel him, like I had to go. I tried.
Speaker 10: I try to stop myself.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna treat it. More about it, and I just wanted to allow myself to.
Speaker 2: It's like I gotta feel like I didn't give me control and no, God has felt like I had to step up. And you did, you really did do a lot of stuff behind the scenes too that don't talk about trying to find ways to get people net work together, working together because we have a big powerful enemy.
Speaker 1: Yes we do, Yes we do.
Speaker 3: But I do think that with all of us can just put little difference to the side and really we want together everything.
Speaker 2: There's some things like I'm not working with the trend you know. No, I'm not working with some of the Fox kids. I'm not working with all that with certain things, but within reason, you could live together.
Speaker 1: Within reason?
Speaker 4: Is that exactly?
Speaker 2: There's some things that's like no, But for the most part it would be someone that I'm a pretty big difference on.
Speaker 1: But if I agree with this least they can't work with them.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah no.
Speaker 1: But because that's part I'm gonna wait.
Speaker 2: Chiy fights par I've been really trying to get in less fights. I made it after I got a big, massive, massive problems to Tyland, Like you know, I'm drunk, too old, and I'm gonna start trying to avoid fights.
Speaker 4: Try and the it's it's the best thing to do. Man. You got to save your body.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Where we as one of these springs, I know we want to put me in person to imagine a pot apply guy and I say words holding each other. I say the ndword, I was a hacre, right, But I'm just trying to piss him off and I want to say things that pass him and it's not.
Speaker 1: A hate Ground'm not fighting him because he's black. He called me a cracker, I call him back. So how's that a hatecred? But that's how the loss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how the walls are written now that It's like if if you punch somebody, if you just punch him, it's an assault.
Speaker 4: But if you punch him and say, now, it's a hate creun?
Speaker 1: How does this make sense? Un? That's if he just called me like a crack or something.
Speaker 4: I wonder they would charge him with a hatred.
Speaker 1: I probably not. They wanted They definitely want to probably not see And that's.
Speaker 4: And that is why it the hate crime thing is a fucking hypocrisy.
Speaker 3: But again what it really and again I'll roll it into like for they want to lock everybody up, you know, the same way like they did to me.
Speaker 1: And when I was in arms was only job I was. I did three years in federal prison.
Speaker 4: That sucks and it was the most.
Speaker 3: Traumatic experience of my life, and again the AEL worked with the FBI and to put me away.
Speaker 4: When they came to give me Is it sane?
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 4: This is not an exaggeration. Two armored tanks came to my house, FBI tanks with.
Speaker 1: A battering ram on them. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Seventy FBI agents in full tactical gears, half of the Fort Lauderdale Police Department, all of this to come and get.
Speaker 5: Me because you hadn't got a training course, because I took a gun safety course.
Speaker 1: Because the original charge was found a possession of a firearm, and it was because I took that course.
Speaker 3: So you're not coming there because I did anything mine. Yeah, you're not under the pretense of me being final. But you're coming there with this fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: War charges with weapons.
Speaker 4: Maybe as I had, I have.
Speaker 1: Nothing that would merit them doing it. That's the same.
Speaker 3: So when they came and now I had, I had two other guns in my house because again people were threatening to kill me.
Speaker 1: They were threatening to kill me. It wasn't playing around, they were trying.
Speaker 3: I moved to Florida to get away from Jersey because and to get away from New York because my family was under threat all the time, so I figured if I'm not there, they won't bother them.
Speaker 1: That's why I went to Florida and they followed me down there too, and they.
Speaker 4: Were threatened to kill me all the time, So I was worried.
Speaker 1: So I had the weapons so that I could defend myself because they were sending it to come to my house, they could kill it.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, like, what am I supposed to do here? It gets to a point where you're like, all right, like you got to take some of it serious. Yeah, it's a lot of bullshit, but you never know, there might be one whack job that'll go for it exactly, and that one that you don't prepare for it could be the end of you.
Speaker 1: So anyways, so they came.
Speaker 3: They basically like, well, they were about to knock my door down with a fucking battery.
Speaker 1: Rand I came outside, they threw flash bang grenades at me. It was it was fucking insane.
Speaker 4: They threw me in prison.
Speaker 2: When you walk out when they could have dropped, you could have knocked and they're like, hey, sorry, we have to arrest you.
Speaker 1: How about this? I told them when I took me to the FBI, building and they told me what the charges were. I said, you guys could have just fucking called me and I would have came in. You didn't need to do that. You blew my house up. For what it's insane.
Speaker 2: They wanted to make an example, show the exactly scar that that's exactly what I hear is heard and other people's hard.
Speaker 1: They wanted to scare a collage.
Speaker 3: That's what it was about, dude. It was it was nothing more than an intimidation tactic. So then I go to prison and I was in isolation by myself for about for almost a year for the bro For the first six months I was alone, and then for the.
Speaker 1: Next six months I had people to understand how the mental hell it's is.
Speaker 4: They have never been in jail. Oh dude, dude, I'm still done right from it.
Speaker 1: I've been in jail short amount of times. It isolated like crazy. After jenerity, I'm hyperactive, got basy, going crazy.
Speaker 3: One to imagine what it's like for six months in a room by yourself with nothing to read, fucking put no TV, yourself, know nothing, and you're just there. And then the next six one they had to sell me. So because we were going through trial. Things that they keep you in jail. They'll say it in prison. Yet so when I finally got to prison, I mean, dude, I mean I've seen all kinds of crazy shit. People getting stabbed, people getting beat up.
Speaker 1: People doing drugs. I mean, and then that was the other part of the drugs in there, lots of drugs, cell phones.
Speaker 4: I mean you you name, oh my god, fat and then Jel's like, no bro counts here.
Speaker 3: When I went there, it confirmed to me a lot of the things that I want to talk about. Because most of the population is black, I mean, there's a very small day. Yeah, sure there's white people that are not saying that there isn't there.
Speaker 1: Is, but they are like kid fucker's in So yeah, the black groups and oh yeah they do.
Speaker 3: The blacks will allow the pedophiles to be in their cars side valley pop like a four year old, not a sixteen yeol, which is as well as they're black, they'll be allowed to be in the car.
Speaker 4: White people don't do that.
Speaker 3: Now, if you're a pedophile, you are set, you are separated, you can't get anything.
Speaker 1: They'll beat the shit out of you. You've got to sit at a different table.
Speaker 3: You're sitting with the fra pedophiles, like that's where you're sitting.
Speaker 4: Black people don't do that.
Speaker 3: They want the raw numbers, you see, so they can intimidate other racial groups and get what they want.
Speaker 4: That's how they do things.
Speaker 1: Not people too, because they have nor and they know that if you do so much for no reason. Oh yeah, it's almay for no reason. It's always the cop was just raising. Oh there's more pleased there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, man, I mean I've seen a lot of craziness and then towards the end of it, when I.
Speaker 1: Was getting ready to come home, my mom died. So you got before I got out.
Speaker 3: Sorry, So my mom died while I was in prison, And I think I think that that's like really breaking point for me, Like I kind of I gotta tell.
Speaker 4: People I loved my mom.
Speaker 1: She was she was my biggest fan. She came to all my fights, you know.
Speaker 4: She had she paid for my training when I was younger.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm the thing that kind of drives me sometimes now is like these Jewish pieces of ship, these.
Speaker 2: Fucking you took that away from me too, getting the ship mom before she died to come here.
Speaker 3: You know, I never about to say good blied her. I never about to tell her how much I loved her.
Speaker 4: I never got to.
Speaker 3: Say she was sick in the hospital when I take you a visit her. She had brain cancer and then towards the end she couldn't talk. She get and she was My dad tells me is that.
Speaker 4: She was holding on she wanted you to come, hoping for you to fill to come take it. And she she passed like three months before I was getting ready to get home. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: So all of that stuff, everything from the doc saying to the harassment, to the prison to mom died losing fighting.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have my reasons share something.
Speaker 4: I have my reasons why I do what I do and why I believe what I believe.
Speaker 3: And since I've been part of this community, it's been I've met some of the most wonderful people I've ever met, you know I have.
Speaker 1: I got to shout out my admin team, Yeah.
Speaker 15: You know Kittler, Kittler's wish, Oh my God, Corleon Slang, Erica, Punisher, you know, Jacket, Erica, all these wonderful people that I've met all I mean, that's just my admin team.
Speaker 3: But I'll beyond that my fans and everybody else has supported me and I've met they're just I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, I had a lot of people asking to have the honest like if you always keep asking how this guy, I guess they got to look at them so they're wonderful.
Speaker 1: I wan't sound cool if I thought you were sponsored. It's like kind of funny, that's the thing. And they're like, they said, I got what I've said all this out. You're wearing a king hand in the background. That wasn't really took a second to get it, Like, oh, this is funny. No there, that's what I said. Like, that's why I love those guys.
Speaker 13: Because wow, that's that's funny, dude, nominy how like, well if people are based, No.
Speaker 4: They're fucking based, dude. The duel and see us go.
Speaker 1: They stood by me with all that ship.
Speaker 3: And then when they hired me and they were just like and I told them, I was like, listen, I'm not changing nothing.
Speaker 4: They were like, no, why to change anything, we might.
Speaker 1: Keep doing it.
Speaker 3: They were like, we just want you to help us. So I was like, dude, I'll be I'll be more than happy to. So they take care of me, and you know, between that and the show. I'm able to make a decent living and I'm okay, glad everybody's make money. We got to the center. Her last question, did you have a lot of racial problems in prison or not really? Young, I don't fuck with that much prom No, I mean.
Speaker 1: I had no racial people.
Speaker 2: I don't really want to help and stuch on fight like when I was I never have a president in jail, I don't want to talk to me.
Speaker 1: They fucked with some of the ISAAC because I was not like pretty much all Mexica in jail. They were cool to me. They didn't just tell you what your tsk I think.
Speaker 3: When I was there, I hung out with the white car and you know, when you get there, you show your paperwork, they see.
Speaker 1: That you're cool.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: They looked out for me, and then like some of them figured out who I was and they were like really friendly about it, and they were like yoing and some of them see stuff on their phones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the white guys they were cool. So no, I had no problems. I didn't fight with anybody.
Speaker 3: My My goal when I was there was give them, yeah, give home, get back online, get back to doing the show.
Speaker 4: You know, because this people need.
Speaker 3: To hear about this what I've been doing. And then that was my mindset the entire time. The only time that it broke a little was when I was in isolation.
Speaker 4: And then when my mom and I that would have been devastating. Those two times. Was like I was very close to just laid out.
Speaker 1: I was so close to him.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I lost him, like a week before a fight, and oh my god, I was sorry I lost the fight. Like as I was walking into the fight, I was in a good metal's face. And then they put videos of me and my dad should say it was so fucked up, which I would have told me bro.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they should have told you I had like a breakdown. I was about to fight because it's like he just died so close. I love my dad so much.
Speaker 2: When I'm so signed, you know, you throw when we weren't close, because it's like, you know, even ran already understand like how much pain he was in he'd suffered.
Speaker 1: But then we reconnected, we became so close.
Speaker 4: He had managed me. I realized that my.
Speaker 2: Father didn't abandon me, that he was he loved that he was hurt really bad, so that he couldn't be there for me, and that that hurt him and imagine not go to ride first family. So he was embarrassed because he had such a bad injury and he was able to make a lot of money manage me.
Speaker 1: So he's happy again. Who were just the closest people ever?
Speaker 2: Because if you fucking ufc he showed him the fucking up there and walking back to the fight list stuff.
Speaker 4: Fo god damn, you would think they'd be smarter than that.
Speaker 1: They wanted the story, but they could have told me or something, absolutely, have me wait in the back. He could have asked you, hey, is this okay? If you better lose it's your mom, just the closest to my dad. Would not happened, you know, Oh my god, you know they should have They should have asked you.
Speaker 2: Were just told Payne to keep in the back room because it shows like a bunch of big montrage with you and your dad.
Speaker 1: Because man, and the fight really helped train me, so it was a part of the story. But like, have me in the back room so I'm not seeing this, well, fuck me.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately we got a wrap. Anything you want to add, Oh shit, man, about you going out was a big slepper. He's yeah, I mean I probably wouldn't say the names. Will with my film something, you know, you go listen again. This has been a real uh shot shows we won't we won't say the names. So if you guys want to check me out, you gotta watch the show. You can come over to quick tv dot com and white pill dot com. If you guys ever you know can follow me on x it's Joberwaff and friend. You can follow me there.
Speaker 3: All telegraph channels and everything there is linked and Jake, it's it's just been a real honor thanks man.
Speaker 1: Than you find ready raised to keep being so nice.
Speaker 2: That's why I went to ount friend that brought you and he's like, he's such a nice phrases.
Speaker 1: But that was cool though that he can't tell me that he brought you out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes he did. I have to thank him for that. I mean, because that was the first time I had trained a bunch of a few.
Speaker 1: Good prep people.
Speaker 3: Hey, every once in a while you can run into a decent one, I suppose, but I mean I still.
Speaker 4: Don't want him around.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, Jake shoulds here.
Speaker 7: As you know, a lot of my guests are extremely controversial so if you want to support free speech and my.
Speaker 10: Podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot com
Speaker 1: S,