Speaker 1: Oh that's our.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the cage tonight. Hold I try that one again, and this is the Cult member of Live show. Welcome in everybody. Oh wait a minute, now he's still my beating heart. White Boy Wizard. I thought that you had left for a bit, brother, What happened there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I mean I was here two weeks ago.
Speaker 5: I just dismissed last week.
Speaker 4: Okay, has it already been three weeks since you guys switched to the Shoe and Raven?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, it's been like a month.
Speaker 2: It's not that we saw something. The month there was a Tristan that left Patreon and I was like, wait, we thought it was you. We were like, oh oh did we offend the White Boy Wizard? What the fuck was this? But okay, okay, good to see that that was not you, Tristan.
Speaker 5: Good things.
Speaker 7: Well, who's the other Tristan?
Speaker 5: What the's going on here? This is my territory. That's right. There's only enough room for one White Boy Wizard slash Tristan up in these pars. That's right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right, Thank.
Speaker 8: You a man?
Speaker 2: And uh anyway, welcome everybody to this edition of The Cult Member Live.
Speaker 5: We are so happy to see all of you.
Speaker 2: Jonathan couldn't be with us this evening because there was another scheduling conflict with Metamistics and the episode that we have going on.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 2: You know, we have had to push so many things in the past because guests would promise us they'd be there and then they'll flake at the last second.
Speaker 5: That shifts the whole scheduling around. So I completely understand.
Speaker 2: So anyway, without further ado, we are gonna stay up on the chat tonight.
Speaker 5: That is absolutely what's gonna happen.
Speaker 9: You've said that literally the last three weeks, So like.
Speaker 5: Here we go, We're gonna make it happen tonight.
Speaker 9: You mean, I'm going to make sure that we stay up on the chat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, somebody's got to be the adult here.
Speaker 6: Let's be more honest with that.
Speaker 5: I like if your contone man, Yes, indeed, all right, with that being said, we already have seven in the chat ready to go.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: I am gonna let y'all know now, if y'all are posting memes and things, it's probably just gonna be for the chat where we unless it's something super ridiculous. We're probably not gonna address it because there's been too many times where we just kind of get lost in the sauce and laughing and reacting to memes, and then there's like forty five comments that are waiting for us to get there.
Speaker 5: So you know, it's one of them things. On anyone, I just do.
Speaker 7: I just do my stereotypical one and done.
Speaker 5: Royce.
Speaker 9: Royce, I don't think you've ever just don't even try to say you just do one.
Speaker 5: No, you're no hold on me.
Speaker 10: I tried to do like one really funny slash fucked up meme at the very beginning, and they're like, I don't really go that hard, you know until the necklive.
Speaker 5: Okay, fair enough whatever.
Speaker 11: I'm the one who goes in the paint on the.
Speaker 9: We we know, we know, Samuel, we know we know which Royce.
Speaker 5: Did we ever get that thing situated?
Speaker 9: We did? We did, we did.
Speaker 5: We're gonna announce it now.
Speaker 9: Yes, okay, Royce, do.
Speaker 6: You want I mute? Do you want me to do it?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 12: You want to do it an hour later?
Speaker 2: So for all the good cult members, Samuel, our dear beloved spearit animal has fallen on some hard times.
Speaker 5: We're not going to get into the thick of it.
Speaker 2: But long story short, with the combination of the amount of surgeries that he has had recently in the amount of time lost at work, our boy, our sweet prints is looking like he might have some real financial hardships on his hand. So we have started a GoFundMe and there's not gonna be a thing that goes on for forever. It's only going to go for right now, especially around these holiday seasons, to try to help Samuel out.
Speaker 5: We all know him, we all love him.
Speaker 2: He is a brother to the absolute whatever metrics and you know orders of magnitude that you want to put on that he is that level of homie.
Speaker 5: We all know him.
Speaker 2: So we are going to put a link in the description tonight for anybody who is listening to this on the Spotify and the Apple podcast as well as anybody who is on the Patreon to night if we could just pull a small collection. Look, I'm not telling y'all to start throwing thousands of dollars at him, although if you do, hey, I don't think anybody's going to be complaining. But even if everybody could just give a couple of dollars here and there, whatever you're able to spare, I know that it will go a long way to help Sam.
Speaker 9: Yes, And that was Royce definitely helped us out resident you. He was I was like, I need your help. So he was able to get it going for us. And he has a link and we'll be sharing it for everybody. And Samuel, we love you. I know you turn off your camera because sam you're probably crying over there.
Speaker 5: Stop it. No, he probably is, and like saying, there's no need for that, brother, There's no need. We are all family here. Yeah, Okay, He's like okay.
Speaker 2: And for the record, if anybody that is listening, if any of our cult members do ever fall on some truly hard times and we could do anything to help reach out to us, I hope that y'all would feel emboldened enough to reach out to us.
Speaker 5: Y'all know that we are not some celebrity times. We're people. We're just we're assholes with microphones that talk about conspiracy shit. I used to say dickheads, but I can't say that anymore because Braven's here. But you know what I'm saying, We're just we're just getting predict.
Speaker 6: Than anybody here.
Speaker 13: Wow talking about you know, I want to I want to give a retort, but I will say, like compare Now, it's not even that, it's the fucking it's a level of ovaries that this female brings to the table.
Speaker 2: She'll call me out on some ship and it's like, oh, I'm sorry, Raven, the balls, where do you find them? Where do you find the balls to come at me with such vigor that you do?
Speaker 5: But then.
Speaker 8: She Jimmy has if you toe the glow of balls, congratulations. I'm pretty sure she already had. Right.
Speaker 5: Oh God, I didn't even realize that's where you're going with that.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yes, we are just normal people, and if any of our good cult members or listeners ever find themselves in some sort of a need, I don't know what we'll be able to make happen for you, but we will at least do this much to try to help people get through the tough times, because we all know that the tough times are a coming.
Speaker 9: So anyway, welcome, welcome, Welcome, everyone, helly you Hello, let's.
Speaker 5: Get into this chat here.
Speaker 9: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 5: What's up? Yo? Happy Tuesday? What up? Fam? Roses in the house.
Speaker 2: Our yoked yid aka resident Jewish correspondent is in the house. He has lit the third day. Okay, I was gonna ask you this all story, So we talked about the honic episode. So if I remember correctly, it's one. Yeah, but the middle candle doesn't count as a day. That's the that's the okay, So you're on day three. Yeah, and I did I put the flem in the right spot?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For any of the good cult members listening, we will be dropping all next week holiday themed episodes, starting off with Hanukkah on Monday. Tuesday is going to be a Kwanza Native American, more obscure wintertime festivity conversations. Uh, Wednesday is going to.
Speaker 9: Be straight obscure.
Speaker 5: That's when the live drops.
Speaker 9: Huh no, no, no, no, We're doing the live on Friday.
Speaker 5: Friday, that's it.
Speaker 9: Wednesday is going to be the one where we do a lot of just all different types of I guess countries and cultures did what they celebrate in the sense of Christmas and how it kind of the origins of it. We probably honestly will hit on I don't know, maybe ten I found a ton of them, so maybe we'll just kind of go down the list of what people are doing, and then on Christmas we're going to be dropping the Christian and Catholic one and also I e. Yule as well, So it's kind of it's going to be a a whole fun time.
Speaker 2: On that one, you were like, and we're not going to give it any the spoilers right now, but my question you was like you said that we got into.
Speaker 5: Like a heated debate.
Speaker 2: I wasn't heated at all. I was like, Oh, I found this thing, and you're like, oh, okay.
Speaker 9: First off, it was well, there's like two sides to it though. There's two sides to the Yule conversation. Half the scholars believe that it is Christian based, which it was made like prior to Christianity, I mean during Christianity times when it was spreading, and then the other half believe that it's pre Christian and so.
Speaker 5: Yes to both. So what I know, the season, Yeah, the season itself being called Yule, yes, but all the Yule festivities that people do today super Catholic.
Speaker 2: The time of year is traditional, but like the Yule log, the Christmas tree, the gift giving, all of that is super super Christ. And that's not even me like trying to one up anybody. I didn't know this. I'm gonna be real honest, this was new information to me.
Speaker 9: So, I mean, I don't know, I've read. There's multiple sources though, because there's one. There's sources that say that some of the traditions are pre and some of them traditions are post and so it's I don't know, I.
Speaker 5: Guess it depends on the traditions.
Speaker 9: It's a guy that you the guy that you were watching. I mean, I looked up a lot of this stuff. I mean, there's a lot of source materials seeing arguing both sides to that that was inherently the traditions. Some of them were pre Christianity, and then they were adopted into Christianity because of them trying to convert everybody, and then they created their own kind of whatever bullshit, and then they deemed you being a pagan thing. And then that's incorrect because you know, God forbid against the Bible. So it's like, there's but so, and I understand where you're coming from because I watched the same guy that you did, right, So, But there is a lot of scholars that are arguing that is that is not correct.
Speaker 2: So and to that point, I would say, you have to look at the scholars themselves. They're all biased, and like, I fully understand that, recognize that, but with what source material are they doing the research on. Are they looking into the fifteen hundreds, are they looking into eleven hundreds right into what area of the world? What country were they going like for instance, that they were talking about the Holy Roman Empire? Were they pushing north into And by that I don't mean like Rome, I mean like Charlemagne, clear on who I mean by that? Were they pushing against the Northmen in the north of Europe? So they were throwing their own spin on it? Or was this the French versus English conversation of who did what first? And like, there's a lot of source material that takes precedence on this. I would say a lot of our Christmas traditions come from Germany, Like yes, by and large, and that's not necessarily a bad thing or even a Christian or a Pagan thing. It's just really interesting to see how that culture spread out in the way that it did and the timeframes that it did. And again, this isn't when I started doing this research. It wasn't to dispel paganism. I was doing this research to see like, for instance, we've all heard the tale that Christmas trees are because the Pagans would bring in evergreen trees during the winter time for certain things for their souls to and all this. There's no record to show that that was accurate before Christianity. And the same thing with the Yule log And they did have a written language and they had written records. Beyond that, they had Ule celebrations a one hundred percent, but the specific things that we would see as a Christmas type thing, I can't find many sources to back that there's pagan claims to that. However, when we look at the Christianization of Europe and how a lot of these pagan tribes were losing members of their faith to the Christians, some by sword point, yes, some not.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of very high profile Viking kings that converted not at sword point, they were like really happy to do so, and shit, And then you look at it, there's a I could get.
Speaker 5: A list, I could get a list. I was actually shocked.
Speaker 2: But then you can look at how these people, these Pagans that were still holding true to their traditional sacred values, tried to adopt Christian things to try to keep people beholden to the pagan faith. So the whole narrative that we've been told about how Paganism and Christianity, how it was they the Christians stole from the Pagans.
Speaker 5: It's like a flip opposite. So I'm excited for the episode. That's all I'm gon say.
Speaker 6: We have twenty nine messages, so.
Speaker 5: We do we do?
Speaker 2: Uh, White boy Wizard, glorious evening to all of you. M first, good to see you, bro, Glad to see that you weren't the Tristan that dipped out.
Speaker 5: I was gonna get real upset about that.
Speaker 9: Actually, yeah, we were rummed out.
Speaker 5: We were like, man, you guys.
Speaker 4: I don't know between Tuesdays and Wednesdays like whatever. Recently divorced a couple of years ago, haven't jumped into the dating pool like you guys are my date?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys. So that's a good litmus test.
Speaker 2: You're if you're like, got a girl and you're trying to date them or whatever, and see you're trying to test the waters, you know, bring them on to a live with us.
Speaker 9: You know why.
Speaker 6: We could be the cult matchmakers over here.
Speaker 9: We could be. We could be, we could be.
Speaker 2: And if nothing else, this will tell you if this girl's down to clown or not, and if she doesn't get down with that third eye.
Speaker 9: We've got a lot of people in the DMS. Maybe we could. We could be matchmaking people up cool man time.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm a I'm a two time divorce.
Speaker 2: See, I don't think I'm in any position to be match making a goddamn person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Raven's the one.
Speaker 9: I will match me everybody.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. Uh, let's see are you two? Brother? I gotta take these off.
Speaker 2: Dam I love these glasses, so will the guys. Hey, hey, fam, glad to be here. Glad to see your brother. Pedophile treatment centre.
Speaker 5: Yes, Sam. Why does Lee Harvey Oswald look like Tyler Robinson?
Speaker 2: I mean to be honest with you, they kind of both look like stereotypical white boys.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: You can't tell me they don't look similar like they look like they.
Speaker 5: Both look dirty as fuck, don't they? Me and he look just like they?
Speaker 14: No, so that's my cousin.
Speaker 8: No dolo Robinson and Lee they both look I don't know. To me, that one looks like he could be a distant relative. But keep in mind the Harvey Oswold was a patsy. Uh, there's a talk saying that Robinson is a patsy, though the historical evidence, the big picture with him and the Italian rifle that they said that he used, and everything has been proven to be doctored in a false photo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can just see the amount of shots that were fired. And I'm not saying it's impossible for that Itian rifle to get off that many rounds in that amount of time. I'm saying, rifle, that sounds about right.
Speaker 2: I'd be lying if I told you, But I watched so many not just gun tubers, but like gun experts, try to recreate not even accurate shots, just to fire, pull the trigger, fire, pull the trigger, fire, pultry in the rate that we heard on the video, theo Zi bruder films the pop pop pop pop. Okay, I'm not saying that you can't get that fast of the bolt action. I'm saying that a robot arm wasn't even able to get that fast. And then to say that you were that accurate at that speed, it's you know it's highly highly improbable, but you know, wait, Open Time Vibes, what is going on?
Speaker 5: Jen sold On? Now, what's going on?
Speaker 14: What's going on? Y'all?
Speaker 5: What's happening?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 14: My first time joiner, a long time listener.
Speaker 5: Hey, appreciate y'all joining. Y'all got y'all's own studio set up here?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we just like looked at it podcasts.
Speaker 5: Nice, y'all are starting or y'all have started?
Speaker 12: We have, we have started. We're like eleven episodes deep so far.
Speaker 5: Yo, go ahead and give a shameless plug everybody listening check out the Open Time Vibes podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, tell us about yourselves, how y'all got started?
Speaker 5: What is the ship? Would give us the stick?
Speaker 12: Go for it? Justin go for it.
Speaker 14: So I've been a listener. I got him onto the podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, open his third eye.
Speaker 14: And honestly, I would say our inspiration it did come from y'all because y'all would always promote saying, you know, make your own podcast. What's the worst that could happen? You know, Hell, y'ter to have more people out here in the small creator world than nobody.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, so you realize you can do it for free, like literally just the ship that you have with your friends playing games or whatever. You got a camera, you have a mic, making a call on Spotify YouTube and just post.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh y'all post on YouTube too. Yes, well see I pissed off the YouTube god.
Speaker 5: It's a good deal. Good deal yet trying I don't know, man, if a bunch of shorts, that's good.
Speaker 2: Like if you ever try to really like make money doing this, perhaps not pissing off the YouTube gods is like the smart way to go about it. We kind of fucked ourselves early, but I mean we didn't exactly have greater ambitions for this. Looking back, we we definitely shot ourselves in the dick for sure.
Speaker 9: But it happens.
Speaker 14: Read them rules a little bit more then you Tube never used to be like this type though.
Speaker 2: It's got worse, and then they keep saying that, oh, it's back to the way it used to be. It's like it's not though, Like if you mentioned night vision goggles, your shit gets cut. If you have a gun video where you're firing anything close to fully automatic or even inserting a magazine, that gets cut. It's yep, I'm not even sure if these swords and acts behind me will get me kicked or not.
Speaker 5: At this point, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 6: I didn't know.
Speaker 9: The shorts make though a good bit of money if you can get on the algorithm uptake. They make quite a bit of money on YouTube.
Speaker 14: We got Zach, he does the TikTok. I run an Instagram and we both kind of go back and forth on the YouTube posts.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 9: Yeah, see you guys about so.
Speaker 12: We Yeah, you can call it okay, so yeah, fun fun, So we I think we do a little bit of everything, and that's maybe not a good thing because we don't really necessarily have a niche. But we're southern Alabama, small town. We grew up since we were seven and we're twenty three, twenty four.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 12: So the podcast is more conspiratorial more like we kind of go heavy into politics. The whole stick with the podcast is we're gonna drift off like topic, but like the vibe is always there helping Tom.
Speaker 2: Vobbs absolutely yes, and also keeping yourselves open ended like that can actually work to your benefit.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: A lot of people kind of keyhole themselves, which is not necessarily a bad thing. Like you have the there's like fantasy football podcasts, which blows my mind.
Speaker 5: But that's absolutely a thing.
Speaker 2: And I got a buddy of mine who does a Formula one podcast and he lives in Louisiana. I don't know if anybody knows this or not. There is not much Formula one fans in Louisiana, nor is there a track. But either way it goes. He loves it and he's he's in it for the love of the game, but he is shoe warned himself to where he can only talk about Formula one like that.
Speaker 5: That's all he can do.
Speaker 12: That's exactly what we didn't want to do.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, so keeping it open with the conspiracy of course, with that politics are gonna bleed in, you know, kind of keeping it to down home style conversation that also goes ago a long way.
Speaker 5: So fuck yeah, dude.
Speaker 14: Making music also uh oh look on oh rap scene, trying to do a little bit of everything.
Speaker 12: Tell yeah, he likes that, says we're not that. We just do it for fun. Seriously, just doing it for fun.
Speaker 5: Here you go, you Mike, set up.
Speaker 14: I just have to set it up now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I do love rap and metal and pretty much everything except for like New Country. I'll be honest with you from ninety five on back with Country all day.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, you and your wrap.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if I'm in the car, I'm bumping one of a few things. One of them will probably be trap music, and like.
Speaker 9: Trap music is different than the ship ass rap you listen.
Speaker 5: To feeling personally attacked.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait you even like Suicide Boys though you've mentioned that you can.
Speaker 5: Get down with them?
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're not bad, no, but some of it though some of it, I'm just like, all right, I just.
Speaker 5: Like to rock hard. That's just where I'm at with it, you know, yup?
Speaker 9: Would you say tisten?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm I just wanted to know which artists specifically talking about because I love my rapping everybody.
Speaker 2: I would love to know what that's a lot of them that you're just like. I'm just like, I know you ain't talking about Big Mucci. I know you ain't talking about Big crit No, No, I'm I'm We're gonna talk about this all obviously, because I know that, like rap's not your ship, and I get that, but like not at all.
Speaker 5: You ain't talking about Young Dolf, who.
Speaker 9: I don't even know, like you name three people, I got no idea who they are.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, if I played the song in question, you're probably like, yeah, that's ship.
Speaker 9: It's like, yeah, you know, I literally know note all the different little this that I don't know. I don't fucking know, man I.
Speaker 2: That song goes hard as fuck Rip Dolph r I P. And you know that's another thing too, as far as rap is concerned. So many of these dudes act like they're hood rats and these they from them streets, they're not. And that's that's same, the same fucking issue I have with country music for the records. So many of these country artists act like they're a field hand. They've never actually put in a hard day's work in their life, and you can tell in their music and it sounds fake.
Speaker 5: Same with rap.
Speaker 2: There's dudes that actually came from the trenches and I fox with their music.
Speaker 5: And then you got guys like lil UZI Vert or like uh yeah, exactly exactly good good, or Kodak Black or or fucking Little YACHTI and it's like we out of here with all that, Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 11: I'm Jacob Cushion.
Speaker 8: Why does it seem like all the rappers I have the lord lil in before their name or started rapping past like twenty fourteen.
Speaker 11: They're all dropping like flies. They're like nineties and early two thousands.
Speaker 8: They were selling the drugs when he's tens rap, they taking the drugs and dying.
Speaker 6: And will say that Lil Wayne because he was from here, oh.
Speaker 5: So, but he ain't even from the hood. Though he from I didn't.
Speaker 9: Give a ship. He's from here. I still love him though he's a white girl.
Speaker 5: I fucks with a fox at Old Weezy f Baby for show.
Speaker 2: But but uh, to answer your question, Sam, I'll say that Lean Lean pretty much killed the rap game as far as these young up and comers. They start sipping that scissor and next thing you know, there got a real addiction on their hands.
Speaker 5: And then they die, and uh, it.
Speaker 2: Became like the cool thing to be drugged out of your mind rather than the dude pushing the drugs. And these dudes realize like, Okay, I could be in the streets and possibly go to jail, or I can fake it like a motherfucker and maybe cut a record deal and then dip out real quick, and nobody knows that I was fake, and it's it's.
Speaker 5: You know, he he was from the streets.
Speaker 2: He never sold out and he actually ended up paying the lead price for that, and I don't like that. But I can also put respect where it's due. That's all I'm saying anyway, what.
Speaker 9: I was reading the chat. Here we go, raw Vision, go ahead, We're right here.
Speaker 2: Raw vision, Sambo. We will get you, right, Broski, Yes we will, Yes, we will.
Speaker 5: The link. Matter of fact, Royce, if you could post the link into the chat and then also we're going to post it into the the show notes.
Speaker 9: Almost we'll have it on. He texted me the link, so I have it too.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, all right, thank you sir, Thank you, sir, Thank y'all. I can't say how much y'all mean to me, No, no doubt, Sale saying three seconds in the live and Raven has huge nets. Yeah, it'd be like that. You know, she's just swinging them lady balls around. Speaking of has anybody seen or heard from our resident trans correspondent in months? I don't think we've seen Alex. I've talked to Alex.
Speaker 11: She's just going through. Alex is going through some things.
Speaker 8: Oh, Alex is having medical problems due to like the medication and the doctors not taking care of Alex because.
Speaker 5: Not not the hormones. Not the hormones, Alex.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Alex had that Yea, yeah, I was about.
Speaker 5: To say cistick and I couldn't remember there was another word.
Speaker 6: But Alex was the last fame that we saw.
Speaker 9: Alex was like a month and a half ago and they were in a lot of pain and kind of dealing with a whole munch.
Speaker 2: So if you're listening, Alex, our thoughts and prayers are still with you. Can I wait to see you again, homie? Yeah, yeah, sorry, I'm talking about Lady Balls and that. Yeah, anyway, moving on, moving on, Rose, I fucking love you guys.
Speaker 5: This is amazing and so sweet. Sam. If you need anything, just shoot a message. I'll d M you my number. Fam no doubt, no doubt this this cult is a family through and through. I think we've all acknowledged this, right, uh, Timmy two toes.
Speaker 17: Lady Balls, Oh yeah, it's gonna be like the new hashtag.
Speaker 9: I'm just gonna throw it up all the time, Like.
Speaker 5: I know you're gonna that's the problem, Like this is, well, you.
Speaker 9: Know what I'm gonna piss off that one here, that's like my period. I'm gonna throw it out just all the time.
Speaker 5: My lady blue balls like, oh yeah, we get that way.
Speaker 8: My lady balls are sticking well like you for them if they if they have a problem with all periods, they can always go to the plan the what is it called, it's so.
Speaker 11: The sexual the education thing, and they can get tampons for free.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 2: Speaking of, we are seriously looking at getting like sea pham.
Speaker 9: Yes, it's seafoam, not the sea sponge, the sea sponge.
Speaker 5: It's like it's called sea phone.
Speaker 6: No, it's like a sea sponge. Yeah, my brain.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at getting I want to get a fucking sponsorship from play Text or co text or something like that, so I could tell all the haziers where to shove a tamp if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: They didn't know we were on the We got to go with the Cryptid Women's Society last night for their live and we got to meet a whole bunch of other content creators and while we were talking to them, we were like, let's explain to us when we can say the word cunt and how we can say it properly. So we got a whole a tutorial on how we can properly say it, not properly say it.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, Joe from your neck of the well, I don't want to say the woods from your neck of the outback. We had actually one from New Zealand, one from Australia, one from the UK, and all of these places can use that word as willy nilly as they see fit. But then when we do it, apparently it's a bad word. So uh yeah, we thought about it. It's like, you know what, we really.
Speaker 5: Do need to start seeking some sort of a sponsorship from a feminine healthcare product line. I think this would be great cult the conspiracy tampons open up that third should a blue.
Speaker 9: Cheo on here too, so we'll have it like we're equal. We're equal in men and women. The blue shoe is like where it's at. Apparently I've never used it. I'm very curious non medicational viagra.
Speaker 2: Basically, I've talked to guys who have used it. They the ones that have tried it. Swear by all.
Speaker 9: I knew the honey badger was gonna be.
Speaker 5: A honey badger speak on some blue chee dog, I can't speak on bluetoe, but I can't speak on rhino. Okay, you would be the type to get some rhino pills from the gas station. I knew it right.
Speaker 9: Up and snorts it.
Speaker 5: I haven't done that yet.
Speaker 18: Take the honey pack and take a rock star with its.
Speaker 9: Oh, you're just asking for like a whole heart attack.
Speaker 6: You good, my dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm stright.
Speaker 18: You're trying to feel that ship pulse. Yo, I feel you exactly. Hey, I got something to prove. They're not about to be talking about me in the group chat that yo. Yo, this man knows what's up. He knows the score.
Speaker 9: Hey be calling us females out talking about how we have group chats.
Speaker 18: Hey, Hey, I'm not I'm not about to bring uh this under in shame to my last name.
Speaker 2: Fuck that, and they're gonna talk ship on me. It's gonna be because I was an ass. So it ain't gonna because I didn't lay it down. I hear you exactly. I'm laying down from pipe like Margot Brothers.
Speaker 5: Got the fucking right, fucking right and so yo, I've never fucked with the rhino pills, neither at one point in time.
Speaker 2: I try to see Alice. Alright, I try to viagra.
Speaker 5: It worked.
Speaker 2: Apparently blue Chee is like really quick and works well. So yeah, and Bluetooby sponsoring everybody. We've never gotten a call reach out.
Speaker 6: I'm going to reach out to him.
Speaker 5: They got the liquid Rhinos.
Speaker 18: It's like a shot, it's like a five hour energy.
Speaker 5: Well, we don't even.
Speaker 9: Killing off COLT members, though they might be having heart attacks and then coming at us and saying that it was our fault.
Speaker 5: It's the survival the thron. Yeah, we need to make our own product line. Call it like dick Men or some ship dick Man, and make a feminine product too for the same person. Call it like Wow.
Speaker 9: There's a lot harder to make though, Clinton gorgeous.
Speaker 5: Crazy to make it fifty four girls. It's called the Kitty Cat or something like that. I've seen it. I don't know if it works, but I have seen it. I hope you don't know if it works. You hope you ain't.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm saying I've never I've never spoke to a girl that actually like tried it and gotten reviews back. I mean, I've been out of the dating game for years. And years now, so like, and that I don't belong out in them streets. Ia be real with you, so like, if any women know anything about these feminine biagra style products, let us know.
Speaker 6: They don't just give them out though for females.
Speaker 5: Girl, that took one, so yeah, it's it's cool, you know. She took that and pop my coxy. Yeah it was a wild night, he was.
Speaker 2: So I tried this, uh me and one of my ex wives. Once upon a time I tried. There was these chocolates and half of it was for the dude, half it was for the chick, and it was supposed to be like that.
Speaker 5: That was dog shit. The chocolate was trash. The results were inconclusion. She fell asleep instantly, and it was like, all right, it sounds about right. We're playing a doggy style tonight. I sat at the foot of the bed and beg for She rolls over and plays dead. Here we are. Yeah again, that's marriage for you.
Speaker 18: Take my word, take my word, I would never let you down. Rhino Platinum or Ryano fifteen, something like that, wonderful.
Speaker 5: Honey Badger. Why is it that the Marines know how to be the grimiest and we love it?
Speaker 9: I'm so here for I knew. I knew I could see who was in the chat, and I was like, I don't know who's gonna raise their hand. I knew it was either him or Samuel.
Speaker 5: Speaking of what you got sa chime in on this ship.
Speaker 8: So I don't know anything about the Bluetoo or the rhinos or anything, but.
Speaker 11: I do know that they fall you fweaks and geeks out there.
Speaker 8: They all have flavored blube and they also have flavored edible underwear.
Speaker 5: They've been around pineapple and mango.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the mango though, if you can't, I worked.
Speaker 5: Peaches are all so good too, But I mean.
Speaker 2: The edible underwear that's just basically a fruit roll up, which I'm not mad at, but also.
Speaker 8: Like, you know, there's a trick that can be done with fruit roll ups that I experienced a couple of weeks ago, and I was like, all right, I got to buy her a big bass box of.
Speaker 2: I know the trick you're talking about, and and uh, yeah, cool things, cool things.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was the one that had the tattoos on it, so that was.
Speaker 9: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 5: I love it. Okay, No, we really do get to the chat Holy Ship no. No.
Speaker 9: Speaking of that comment, though, good old Dustin on our Patreon wants to feed me a Snickers.
Speaker 2: One of our Patreon members, which he's not in the chat tonight.
Speaker 5: I wish he was.
Speaker 2: He's like, yo, no disrespect, but I would feed Raven the Snickers to eat the peanuts out afterwards. And she's like, what the fuck? And I'm like, he's shooting a shot. I get it.
Speaker 9: I was like, wait, is this what I think it means?
Speaker 5: It's a thing.
Speaker 9: I'm over here. Shit, I haven't been in I don't even I don't even know if I would consider myself ever being in the dating pool.
Speaker 5: It's not a good place to be.
Speaker 6: I didn't really. I've never really dated, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: And also, that's not like a pickup line that you would actually use with a female. That's like dudes talking shit kind of thing. That's smoke pin talk.
Speaker 6: I was like, all right, that's that's one way to go about it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see will the gods posted a Fox News FBI FBI doubted probable cause for a mar A Lago raid pushed forward a mid pressure from Biden. Doj emails revealed hmm, okay, I'm going to pull that up just to see what that's about.
Speaker 5: Oh, let's see here from Fox News.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probable cause very little has been developed related to who might be culpable for mishandling. The documents and FBI official vote, the FBI did not believe it had probable calls to raid President Donald Trump's mar A Lago home in twenty twenty two. But move forward a mid pressure from Biden Justice Department, with an official saying he didn't give a damn.
Speaker 5: About the optics. Wow, that age like milk of the search.
Speaker 2: Newly declassified documents reviewed by Fox News Digital reveal. Okay, so basically they had no right to go into his mar A Lago home, which we were all pretty much knew that right. And then now they're actually saying that they were pressured by Biden's people, which we know that Biden was brain dead at the time, so somebody pressured him. But okay, fuck yeah, I'm gonna read more into that one later. Will the guys, thank you, sir? We all know they didn't have problem CAUs to raise it, didn't The twenty fifth used to be the solstice. No solstice ends on the twenty first, and that's another thing that we're going to talk about more heavily on the day of There is a lot of winter time winter Solstice, Sol Invictis, saturn Alia. There's all these different holidays and celebrations that take place in this time of year, but specifically December twenty fifth.
Speaker 5: Is not mentioned in any of them, and it doesn't coincide with any of them.
Speaker 2: And there's I got a couple of working theories as to how that became the date. But yeah, we're going to get into that on the Christmas episode.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 9: They're probably just smoking some weed and they're just like, you know what, fuck it twenty fifth.
Speaker 5: I just think it actually has to deal with a Hebrew source, to be honest with you, Oh, the Jews, because they're on their calendar.
Speaker 9: Their shit ends on these on the twenty sixth, right in twenty fifth, twenty six, twenty fifth, were you at royce.
Speaker 19: Lunar calendar?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 2: It is, But again, and I'm not saying this is the absolute end all, be all answer, but when we did the Hankkah episode, roy speak in on this. They're if I'm not mistaken, Hankkah ends on their calendars year A month's twenty fifth, and I'm wondering if the early Christians didn't just kind of adopt that day for the new month because they're working off of the thirteen month lunar and things.
Speaker 5: So again working theory.
Speaker 2: I got to finish up a couple of show notes on it before I'm ready to speak on it. But yeah, anyway, anyway.
Speaker 9: Moving on, as we have breaking breaking US news, three strikes the military stakes, three more boats in the Pacific Ocean, killing eight. That makes twenty five drug boats.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, all right, we got we got more strikes going on on the drug boats.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm still I'm calling this earlier. I think we're getting ready to invade Venezuela. Yeah, no, and I hope I'm wrong, God, I hope I'm wrong. But at the same time.
Speaker 5: That will be a very very quick fiasco.
Speaker 20: They've already promised because they're starting to uh. Ven Azuella's starting to use their military to protect those drug boats. Yep, and that's been known as well. So yeah, it's common we're going to invade for sure.
Speaker 2: So right now we know that the CIA has operatives in the country trying to enact a coup like that has been done throughout South American history, especially over the last like seventy years multiple times. I'm thinking that if the CIA is unsuccessful, and that's the problem. Even if they are successful, what's probably gonna happen is a color revolution take place and it's gonna be a civil war that we're left to pick up the pieces on and fill the power vacuum one which that may become a problem for us here soon. That being said, if the CIA is unsuccessful in enacting a coup, then they will find some reason why the Venezuelan people need some freedom, and it's it's gonna be it's gonna be messy, it's gonna be very messy. But for the Marines to get deployed to Venezuela, they're gonna have so much fun it's not even real. This is what we call a target rich environment with some of the most gorgeous women in the earth has to offer. That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. Dude, I'm telling you it's it's once all the dudes are gone, and it's it's it's gonna be h It's gonna be open season in more than one way. If you know what I'm saying, there's gonna be some lay Its corporals out there making some biracial babies for show, for show. Go ahead, sam Well, I see hand and finger and joint in hand.
Speaker 11: This this is a two part thing.
Speaker 8: Part one, does that mean we get to we gets to do the jungle warfare again? And also is there a way that I can sign off? I cannot go back in the military of Blaine. Don't willcright? But also a part two? Do they have the Goth goals? That is the biggest question?
Speaker 5: So all right?
Speaker 2: Part one to your question, Venezuela is very jungleist, so yes, there will be jungle warfare that has re enacted for part one and part one point two to your question, can you join No, because of how you got out, I don't believe you will. However, you might be able to hook up with a mercenary group. I don't know that for a fact, but it won't be high paying. But also especially because this is gonna be Venezuela, this is not gonna be a war that goes on for ten years.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be pretty much in and out.
Speaker 2: So I don't even know if the mercenaries are really going to have time to set up shop there, so you might have missed the boat on this.
Speaker 8: I just want to I want to wake up and smell a napalm in the morning, That's what I want.
Speaker 5: I don't believe they're gonna do that either.
Speaker 6: I don't think is allowed to be used any longer.
Speaker 5: With a big moody on my face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and part two of your question, I do not know what the big titty goth girl uh diaspora of Venezuela is gonna be honest, I don't know if they exist.
Speaker 11: They got to have big titties.
Speaker 8: They're Latinos, so they're gonna have the big moody, so that's all that matters.
Speaker 5: Fair enough.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many of them are of the goth variety, sir, but the science is out there.
Speaker 9: I do follow a couple that are in South America goth girls. Yes, I follow girls all around the world.
Speaker 11: Well, yes, they have singles. That that's another one.
Speaker 5: What scene girls, Well, yeah, I'm sure usually one good.
Speaker 9: They have a good uh metal group, not metal but like a lot of metal fans down in South America because actually a lot of the bands go down to South America play.
Speaker 5: Well, slayers from Brazil, aren't they.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so they go to Brazil a lot. I know that they've played in Venezuela a lot of the groups, so I would have seen I follow a good bit of South Americans that are goth or Alt.
Speaker 2: So you may have been some luck there, Samuel, I don't know. You might be building your own boats.
Speaker 9: Where you'd find the most would be England. I built a boat before England, definitely.
Speaker 2: I think I think Raven's onto something here though. England would definitely be your best.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: I can tell you everywhere to go in England to find an Alt girl. I can't wait to go over there, go to Berlin.
Speaker 8: I'll go get a pair of cowboy boots. That I kidding me. I teach them some gelge straight.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, No, that's good luck for Freezer. Good luck.
Speaker 9: You know what? Good Old Tony says. An MIT professor just was killed. So there's that a refusion. Wait all right, Tony, break this down a little bit more so what happened?
Speaker 5: Oh man?
Speaker 19: I wish I knew more details, but he was a Portuguese origin professor, head of a department working on fusion since twenty twenty four and he was shot in the foyer of his apartment building. And this happened today, So I think even overall, the news doesn't have much information yet. So yeah, I don't know anymore interesting.
Speaker 2: He was working on Fusion, so I mean, I understand there's a conspiracy show. So looking at it both sides, I wonder if this was a random act of violence or a you know, robbery gone or rye or something.
Speaker 6: Or missu much China, if I was going to put my money on.
Speaker 2: It personally, I would, But then at the same time, he was a Portuguese descent.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but everybody's working to collectively together on Fusion, except for China, because.
Speaker 5: They're just stealing everybody else's work they do.
Speaker 9: China pulled out like right away. I mean, it was only a year into it and they pulled out of the entire initiative and they've been doing actually they actually we are the ones that have gotten more done with it than everybody else collectively. So they've held it for ten seconds. I think, well, everybody else is at eight seconds. So if I was to assume who it might be, it would be China.
Speaker 2: It was me Yo, everybody get ready for the episode that is dropping on Friday.
Speaker 9: That's a wild episode. It's four hours and like fifteen minutes long, by the way.
Speaker 2: So we talked a little bit about the weaker genocide that is going on in China, and it depends on the source you ask, because I can't pronounce it war.
Speaker 9: Yeah, whatching it?
Speaker 2: I speak American English and barely okay, the Weiger Muslims that live in East Turkestan. But China calls it some other bullshit name y'all. The genocide has the best case scenario. It has killed over ten million people. It's like worst case scenarios. We're talking upwards of thirty million people.
Speaker 6: And still going on right now.
Speaker 5: It's currently going on concentration camps, the mass.
Speaker 9: Execution, thousand concentration camps, fourteen thousand, four.
Speaker 2: Abortions, three point seven million forced abortions in ten years.
Speaker 9: Up to you day of birth.
Speaker 2: Yeah as well, like not like early on, Like these are women there nine months pregnant, getting ready to give birth, and the Chinese government at gunpoint will cut these children out of him.
Speaker 5: It's horrible.
Speaker 2: And this isn't from some sort of a news source or whatever. This is from a gentleman whose family is from there, who is currently in DC lobbying for recognition of the murder of his people. It's a wild episode, y'all get ready for it.
Speaker 9: From there as well, he's originally from there. He's had a whole bunch of stuff happened to him trying to shed light it has actually been by the UN. Right, they were by the UN in the United States. They did say that, yes, they confirmed it is a genocide, and then COVID happened, and they pretty much just washed their hands of it. And it hasn't gotten any better. They're still genociding these people NonStop. And this is crazy, the whole story in and of itself. He does break it down like the history really really in depth and really well so people understand exactly what's been going on and since nineteen twenties, ye twenty yeah, so.
Speaker 2: And then that he's doing so much work in this regard that they actually sent a honeypot situation to him. They tried bribing him, they tried threatening him, then they tried to throw some pussy his way. But my man is about his principles and wasn't given that shit up for nothing. Then this woman claims that he assaulted her. He got arrested by the FBI and interrogated for this. It took three years for him to fight this case to prove that he didn't do shit. It's a whole thing, the wild, the LOLd story, the cover up, the conspiracy, the genocide. It's an amazing episode. I can't believe that we actually got the interview with this young young man.
Speaker 9: It's incredible because he is the official representative. I forget what his title is, we need to look at it again. He's actually like the official person for the East Turkestan people and is actually in Washington consistently fighting for them every single day. And this one that's really trying to push forward and go to Congress, talk to people and try to get any kind of initiative happening to help them. So it was it was a very intense long episode, but it was very good. Like he he was great and he shed so much light on everything that was going on.
Speaker 2: So absolutely so beyl on the lookout for that one here soon. Good cult members. Uh Norse Trucker Oloff Trigg trig Vasen was a Viking king who played a central role in the forced conversion of Norse people into Christianity in the late tenth century. He became King of Norway in nine to ninety five and immediately began demanding that all the subjects be baptized, using exile, hostage, taking, torture, and execution for those who refused to conform. So Eric convert. Here's the deal. He was doing that to his own people. So just we're all clear here. This dude left all his traditions and the old ways and all these things and then forces people to do it too. And I'm not saying that's okay. I'm saying, like, what the fuck right, because there's there' been tons of examples of especially when you're talking about the Catholic versus the Protestant conversation. There was a lot of people that were murdered because they were Protestant, and then adverse when the new king came to power murdered these people for being Catholic. And it's that's that is definitely something that has happened throughout history, for sure.
Speaker 9: But it's doubt it was for more power. I mean, having the backing by the church. If he could get the back by the church, then yeah, and the more people he converted quote unquote to Christianity, the more that they would have his back. Yes, I don't think it had anything to do with being a Christian. I think it had everything to do with power.
Speaker 2: If you look at him in that particular timeframe, he wasn't like under risk of being taken over. The Norway or the Norse, I should say, had a very solid foothold in their area. The Christian Church wasn't coming after him. If anything, it was other Viking tribes that were attacking each other. And perhaps perhaps this was a strategic move to gain favor from the Church, that he could have their help to take over these other tribes.
Speaker 5: I could see it.
Speaker 2: But then force converting your own people and murdering those that don't convert. You're talking about your warriors, you're talking about your berserkers, like these are the dudes you would need in that regard. So I yeah, we're gonna talk about it all right, moving on, it says from proper Georgia Peach, Oh God, sam Uh missed my two twelve and fifteen in the Yukon Blair and CCR and Evan essence and Creed Yo credence goes hard. No, matter what you know, that's good classic Southern rock right there in essence in creed.
Speaker 8: They come from California. They're not even fully from the South. CCR comes from Commie Florida. Yeh, Commie Florida. No, yeah, jesus.
Speaker 5: You're getting now wait wait wait all of them or like a few members.
Speaker 11: No, all of them. They started in California.
Speaker 5: And he had the balls of singing Born on the Bayou. Uh. This is a bit of a shocker to me, to.
Speaker 8: Be fair, I believe that uh I was going on the Uh No, yeah, oh, their song Rolling on the River is covered. I'm not as actually about going on the value though. That is a phenomenal song.
Speaker 5: Yeah, rolling on the River. That's an older song for sure.
Speaker 11: Pretty much anything from the seventies. I'm like the music close.
Speaker 8: I'm a whore for it's when it's when before all the cynonisers and everything which cut combat and prophesized music. You're gonna lose Music's gonna lose it soul. It's become a corporate uh tessfool, which he was correct, and then again his wife Courtney killed him. But her daddy was the uh the manager of the The Grateful.
Speaker 2: Dad, I think, yeah, head hits and he like forced her to take LSD when she was nine and then started pimping her out by the time she was twelve.
Speaker 5: Courtney Love has a very fucked up backstory.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Barrymore mm hmm, they're all the same pretty much.
Speaker 8: But yeah, Courtney killed Kirk at least, yeah, simply at that for sure. She also tried to uh fuck the uh the drummer while uh they were uh while.
Speaker 11: Cut was in uh rehab and everything.
Speaker 5: Again that came out I could fully believe.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 5: Moving on, Joe, Hey, cult missed last week.
Speaker 2: Been lacking here lately, but we back on over the Christmas break. Merry Christmas your cunts age, Joe. We appreciate you, brother, uh proper peach.
Speaker 5: But we all now know Nelly fifty and Little Troy Pastor Troy and Drama are awesome. Yo. The levels, man, I've heard so many people say this lately. I never ever ever want smoke with fifty cent ever in my life.
Speaker 9: This dude so petty.
Speaker 2: I love it, the levels of petty. Do you do you hear why he went on ABC with it?
Speaker 9: No, I don't even I just seen the memes about this, but I actually haven't like paid attention.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, here's the deal. Here's the deal.
Speaker 9: I see you see them going open.
Speaker 5: Time vibes are loving their shit over there. Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Fifty did this documentary and he gave a specific interview. For anybody who doesn't know, Fifty has not given a lot of interviews specifically to newspeople.
Speaker 5: He doesn't do that right, But he made sure to go on and do an interview with ABC. Ravenly can you guess why?
Speaker 9: Oh, I had something to do with some petty probably jaw rule or some petty bullshit.
Speaker 2: Worst, there's only two channels offered in every prison. Oh, one of them is ABC Helena.
Speaker 6: We have balloons come up.
Speaker 2: So he wanted to make sure that Diddy would see him speaking on behalf of this whole shit with a smile, breathing the free air shit. It's oh my god.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that makes my entire soul happy. The level of petty that some people are willing to go to.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, but he hasn't fucked with him for years. And now you heard about Usher?
Speaker 6: What about Usher?
Speaker 5: Shit came out about him. He's now facing charges because he gave like thirty women herpies, knowing that he had it since twenty twelve and didn't tell them, and now they're claiming like on some on some uh what's it.
Speaker 9: Called, Yes, you can be charged for giving somebody an STD.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think of the legal terms, not assault.
Speaker 9: It's sometimes it falls into the category of assault, but I believe that there's another term too. They had to make it because of that guy in the seventies that purposely gave aids to all of those women. They actually made the entire I guess new law to be able to cover that. And yeah, so that's I wouldn't surprise me. I mean, I've been standing by it that all the big wigs and everybody in the all music industries and art and everything else in Hollywood are all shit.
Speaker 2: So much is coming out for big h So I'm sulting out so much is coming out. But I'll say this ain't shit coming out about Fitty and shit coming out about him. He has been very open and honest since day one about who he is, where he comes from, and what he is and.
Speaker 5: Is not about.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 9: If doctor dra comes out though, I'm like, which like, I'm sure one hundred percent, but.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't shock me at this point, but as of this moment, I have heard no foul shit about Dre from back in the day.
Speaker 5: It's very possible that it's going to do.
Speaker 9: You actually like Usher's songs to God, damn it, I know whatever, But.
Speaker 5: It's not okay.
Speaker 2: Given somebody herpes is not equivalent to giving somebody AIDS. I think we can all recognize that, right, There's levels to this.
Speaker 9: So AIDS, AIDS does kill people faster.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Herpes you can never get rid of. I'm not downplaying it.
Speaker 9: Herbes is a lifelong thing. It has, it lowers your immune system, you do. It is incurable, So it's not the exact same because you will without medication, you can you will pass away from AIDS.
Speaker 2: Right, So I'm not saying it should be a lesser sentence. All I'm saying is that things need to be taken in the proper context.
Speaker 9: No, I still think it's one hundred percent the same content. So you purpose you purposely infected women knowing that you were had an STD that is spread. He likely slept with women while he was actively having an outbreak, mayam. And because most men actually are the ones that are the carriers for it, but they have no symptoms. He would likely have been either coming off an outbreak or on an active outbreak, knowing damn good and well what was happening to him, and he was purposely infecting women.
Speaker 6: I hear you fuck him my question thrown in jail.
Speaker 5: So and I don't. I'm just asking.
Speaker 2: Now, let's say it's twenty women and it's the same exact case on paper. This person infected them with AIDS, this person infected them with herpes.
Speaker 5: They should get equal sentences.
Speaker 6: Yes, shit, yep, no no qualms about that one.
Speaker 5: To me, I'm not trying to fight you one.
Speaker 2: I'm just I don't know, speaking on is from my perspective, I don't I see them as at least.
Speaker 5: Slightly better slightly.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, did you attack somebody with a knife or did you attack somebody with a stick, like both could kill one's a little lesser.
Speaker 5: No, And I don't know how that shakes out in the court of all Honestly, I don't know either way.
Speaker 6: He's a piece of shit human being, So fuck him, Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure. I mean look what he did to Beaver.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: It's a fact.
Speaker 9: Will of the Gods says rap stinks. Metal head here, yeah, white boy Wizard, I'm a metal head to you. Used to hate rap, but then found underground hip hop scene as an adult, and I'm fucking love I fucking love some of those dudes. Sorry, Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 5: I love my metal. I love my metal, but I also do fox with rap pretty heavily.
Speaker 6: Yes you do.
Speaker 5: I would like to think I fuck with metal more though, but uh, you do not.
Speaker 9: Oh really, I feel like you listen to rap way more than you listen to metal. But that is just that is just my hot take on it.
Speaker 2: I would actually like to think it's probably a fifty fifty spread.
Speaker 9: I mean to be fair, though, I listened to some wild as Ship right now. I'm on the nomad God, what is that thing? I sent it to Cabala King.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 9: Tree of Life is the song hang On, I'm gonna look it up. It's a It's a total pagan vibe though, I'm just I live in the.
Speaker 10: More.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I live in for.
Speaker 9: Death metal rock, but I also like pagan music a lot.
Speaker 2: I mean I do that too. I love Wardrouna, I love how Long. I also love Sea shanties.
Speaker 5: I'm all over the place.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 9: I do like them too, No, mad Murmur Tree of Life.
Speaker 5: I think you sent me that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's the one. That's an AI thing that I didn't realize was an ANI thing. I don't like the I just was listening to the song Focks, the song Fuck's hard Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm all about it.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I drank and sold gallons of drink. Oh really really, damn dude, Well that's got his love. But so you you was out there selling that scissor up at one point, dude.
Speaker 5: Damn he yan.
Speaker 21: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 9: You're recovering. You're recovering drug addict.
Speaker 7: Correct Yeah, drug addict and alcoholic.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's what I thought. I remember you mentioned that on the live before.
Speaker 2: That's one thing I've never gotten fucked up on with cough syrup, Like I like, even if it's like you know what I'm saying, the prescription grade ship whatever.
Speaker 5: I had some, and I had like two bottles of it, and I was like, bro.
Speaker 2: One of these days, one of these days, I'm gonna just chug those and just see what happens. I didn't do it to the point that they expired, and I was like, well, I guess that was just kind of meant to be.
Speaker 6: I actually talked about for a second.
Speaker 22: I was like, it tastes so good, dude. You put a you know whatever, two or four ounces and like a twenty ounce soda, it's like the best taste on soda you've ever had in your life.
Speaker 21: So the taste is as well.
Speaker 2: That's a little lamee littl. Wayne was on duing the time he saw it. Styrofoam cup. That ship was half seven up, half scissor, jolly rancher in the mouth, and we're just gonna roll deep, not rite ship down, go in the studio and bust the dumbest rhymes anyone's ever heard of. But they'll still be singing this ship in two decades from now.
Speaker 5: It worked. It worked anyway. Alright, let's see what else we got? Yeah, Oh okay, So what was up saying?
Speaker 8: So I'm pretty old in debt, how the drug trade and how and drugs and all?
Speaker 11: What the fuck is nan? I've never heard of it?
Speaker 5: Vane and yep, yep.
Speaker 8: Why the funk would they put it seven up in a jolly rancher for the taste?
Speaker 2: Because Yeah, you could sit there and drink an entire bottle of high grade cough syrup.
Speaker 5: You absolutely could.
Speaker 2: Or or you could cut that shit with like sprite or Fanta and throw like a jolly rancher in your mouth to kind of have that back to to it.
Speaker 5: And it's I mean, you're going ham.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna lie to you. I have no idea what I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Like I was like, coughs are a man codein coding.
Speaker 9: They know what coding is. But I was like, coughs are I'm just popping pills? But I don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like liquid.
Speaker 11: PILLSUD, it's liquid PILs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 11: How the motherfucker don't overdose?
Speaker 5: Oh they do?
Speaker 11: Don't you overdose the first time? I mean, if you take too many pills or a different combination of the.
Speaker 21: Means.
Speaker 5: Yeah, OPI it's one of those things.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like you can overdose on them, but your body's going to start rejecting it before it gets to that point. It's kind of like, how do you die from alcohol poisoning? Like, Yo, it's possible, but your body's going to start puking well before you get to that point on average.
Speaker 9: No, on average no, because once you start puking, it's already in your blood system. It travels faster. You can die from alcohol poison so quickly. By the time you even realize that you're that far gone, you're pretty much fucked. That's why you need to have you need to start getting ivs is to try to flush your system out because alcohol absorbs into your system so quickly.
Speaker 2: It goes into your liver. Though, correct me if I'm wrong. God is loved the h and all the opiates. Those go to your kidneys, don't they.
Speaker 8: So like your appeals like hyde, your coat on all just filtered through your kidneys. That caols filtered through your liver, and EHD has filtered through your lungs.
Speaker 5: Right, So that's that's why it's a little harder to do it.
Speaker 2: It's very like you can my buddy odd on on opiates, but uh yeah, cough syrup's one of those things that like.
Speaker 5: You'll ruin your life before you o D.
Speaker 9: I'll put it like that, Honey, Imagina, don't be giving no fuck what's.
Speaker 5: Up with all these new drugs because everybody is what happened to.
Speaker 9: Just I'm gonna say. I was like, well happened, just some plan old cocaine.
Speaker 5: Bro just coke and weed like normal.
Speaker 23: That's what I was My same thought, just too expensive this like we're's just the playing coke man, Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 18: You gotta drink the magic licksir off the ram horn and ship.
Speaker 5: Normal adult, right, just do coke like.
Speaker 9: A normal adult. God dammit, I'm with you. Some addies and some coke, Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: I wish we could go back to that, but man, motherfuckers drinking call srup fucking Norton. Uh blue blue cheese.
Speaker 7: And short some blue cheese.
Speaker 9: We got Johnthan over here, but chucking coffee like you.
Speaker 2: Hey, I was gonna say, you've heard about Jacob, right, that's the thing which Jacob. Wait before I get into this, just out of curiosity, does everybody know what that is? Or am I going off on a weird tangent.
Speaker 5: Let me get you smoking to use condoms?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, jencom is. First of all, never would I ever, nor have I ever should say that. But it was also mentioned on the Blue Stout, Blue Mountain State movie.
Speaker 5: Do you remember when they were.
Speaker 2: Mixing shit and piss and letting the fumes come off of that and then fermit in that and inhaling it to get like way too fucked up for humankind. That is a real thing that people have been doing for a long time to get fucked up. And the street name for it is jencom. That was also used as the title for a skateboarder magazine in the nineties because of the joke.
Speaker 6: So like I knew, I knew a skateboard That's what I was, like, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: But that was named off of people getting high from sucking in their own you know.
Speaker 9: What shit fumesest? Bro, Yeah, Survival the fucking Fettest. At this point, like my god, I thought you were talking about like those kids that you ever see that story that came out where they were huffing all the paint and they were like zoned out. Yeah, it's like a whole thing with these kids that are like drooling on them falling into train pass And I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, well, I remember when I had to start buying duct tape when I was sixteen because they made it illegal for me to When I was a kid, I was making Yeah, so you could smoke the glue off of it and get pretty fucked up.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that. So here I was.
Speaker 2: I was twelve years old and I was making like duct tape, ball caps and shit just out a cardboard and duct tape, and I was selling them and I thought it was cool as hell. One day I go to get you know, the crazy patterns and colors of duct tape, like I had been doing for two years at this point, and then hey, sorry, you gotta get your mom or dad to come buy this for you. I'm like, for what, it's duct tape. And then that's when they explained this to me. And keep in mind, as a kid, I was straight laced as fuck.
Speaker 5: I would I would.
Speaker 2: Never ever cut to as I'm an adult and I'm on a job site somewhere and it was it was raining, and we were just like sitting in a connext and we had some duct tape and I'm like, yo, what is what is the realistic? Like what's the probability here? Like how does that even go down? So you know, you're really smart, you're really special. Ten out of ten would not recommend, but it's a thing that apparently if you know what you're inact, I didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 5: I was shooting.
Speaker 2: I was given to the old college try you know what I'm saying, But it was really there's way better and more efficient ways of getting fucked up.
Speaker 5: Just so we're all.
Speaker 6: Clear here, open time vibe. I see you guys with the hand rave.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Since we're on the drug talk, have y'all heard of like blue Lotus and everything?
Speaker 5: Heard of it? Not very familiar with it.
Speaker 9: I don't know anything, honestly, Myers raised with drug addicts and I'm not a drug person.
Speaker 6: In everything incapacity.
Speaker 14: Okay, so recent bandwidth hip and everything going on, they rolled out these new pins. They're called Blue Lotus, and they also saw the flower gummies whatever. Apparently it does the same thing. It's like cars, like regular weed carts and everything else, but it just bypasses some law.
Speaker 2: So it's like the Delta nine shit and Delta eleven and whatever.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but there's it's just no THC. And I don't think it's derived from him.
Speaker 5: Oh so it's spice essentially.
Speaker 12: Yes, it's like it's like smoking lavender.
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, back back up, backup, like spice from Dune. No, you don't remember when spice up the streets.
Speaker 9: I heard well I was overseas. Yeah, yeah, I was seas when that happened. People just die from like the traditional ship in organ like meth or you know, drug overdose of coke, and this is something that you know, whatever. Weed's a huge thing.
Speaker 2: We have that here too. But like in high school, kids weren't kids weren't fucking with heroin and meth when I was in high school. Kids are fucking with weed. And there was like some high grade weed that came around from time to time, coke and pills.
Speaker 5: Nobody in high school could afford coke. Not Louisiana. Sorry, maybe you upscale Oregonians can afford a fucking blow yea from the Bayou.
Speaker 2: Dude, you can find you some dirt weed that grew a couple of acres away. Or there's like a new shipment a white widow that's about get here. It's like, oh, that's a good ship. In reality, it was like a little more upscale dirt, let's be honest about it.
Speaker 6: That's that is not the vibe.
Speaker 9: But the government weed is it just mm hmm, I could see it. I mean killing off people be you know, it's one way to do it. People are pretty dumb when it comes to the drug.
Speaker 5: Set's the it's the plot for Uh, what's Kingsman? Two?
Speaker 9: Mm hmm yeah, yep, Kingsman.
Speaker 8: The Golden Circle also plump a sign that fanol is now classified as a weapon of mass destruction.
Speaker 5: Fuck yeah, good, that's good.
Speaker 8: Also Yah, yeah, we're talking about drugs and school.
Speaker 5: Nobody's coming after your dicktails.
Speaker 9: Fucking Rhino Platinum fourteen hundred bron No company.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, what were you saying? Saying your wife, my wife, you're crazy? He out there in them streets.
Speaker 11: A fellow, a fellow connos suis.
Speaker 8: But No, in high school, we had we had we lived at me had weed, cocaine and meth all throughout the school.
Speaker 11: Like being so on campus, I could see it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we may have had some meth from here and there, but it wasn't it wasn't like a thing. You never saw a kid like partaking of that at school. You had kids get caught at school with weed, for sure. You had kids get caught at school for going to their car and like getting ship faced between classes from time to time. Never really had no big heroin situations, never really had any big meth situations.
Speaker 9: It was we didn't have that. I mean, it was all around, but it was definitely coke weed pills.
Speaker 2: Pills pills are big. Yeah, it wasn't even it wasn't even x. It was fucking jigs. It was in blue and yellow dolphins.
Speaker 5: It was. Yeah. At one point it became roxies and it's like.
Speaker 6: We had lots of oxies, lots. It was easy to get that ship back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing too. If you had a kid that like just had a surgery something, you knew where to go. But anyway, Ashton, what you got big now?
Speaker 3: All right? So I just wanted to start off by asking them boys if if those blue loadus things they think it's like a cannabis product or the actual blue lotus flower.
Speaker 14: They said, it's like an egesian blue lotus flower.
Speaker 3: All right, So a thing or two about that is as opposed to cannabis, where it's both fat and alcohol soluble, this apparently blue lotus is only alcohol soluble. And I've tried making like an alcohol tea with it before and I didn't really get much out of it. And so they could in theory be making like dabs out of this stuff. And yeah, I guess that's legal because they haven't banned it yet.
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Wow, like a dab oil or something.
Speaker 5: Wait in alcohol tea. So basically you're saying, like a blue.
Speaker 2: Loadus tea will get you fucked up without any kind of distillation or fermentation in.
Speaker 5: The according to Reddit of Oh okay, I mean, hey, sometimes Reddit's on one. Okay, well no, they.
Speaker 3: Said it would give you crazy dreams like that. That was the effects of it, so yeah.
Speaker 5: You can still.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe I do need to try this shit because I don't be dreaming, so that kind of sounds wild.
Speaker 3: Hey, it didn't work for me, man, it was just something.
Speaker 7: I blame the Amazon.
Speaker 2: But and they also say, chugging a bunch of apple juice before you go to bed, we'll also give you crazy, vivid and lucid dreams. And shit, you know, I've been drinking apple cider like it's been going out of style because it's finally in the stores because of the time of year and shit and nothing.
Speaker 5: Nothing really that good old nog dude.
Speaker 3: Chocolate for real, you just have like eat a whole ass chocolate bar before you go to bed.
Speaker 5: I do. I'm a chocoholic. Big dog that don't do shit to me.
Speaker 7: That's what works for me.
Speaker 5: Damn, I wish. I hear so many stories of people that like can make things happen in the dream world, and I'm truly jealous, Like I wish God, I wish anyone.
Speaker 8: Brother.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's my spew on blue Lotus.
Speaker 2: Appreciate your big dog. Getting back to the chat over here, the US doesn't hesitate or give a fuck about committing war crimes anymore than Israel does. They actually get off to it on it. It appears h.
Speaker 5: Depends on your definition of war crime.
Speaker 2: I'll say that, like, nobody wants to massacure like innocence. But like the drug boats, Eh, they got mad at Hegseth because he double tapped the boat. And it's like, I mean, I don't I never knew that there was a rule against the good old double tap.
Speaker 6: I don't. I don't even know what was going on with these drug boats. I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 9: So I've been reading so much about the Alaskan Triangle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so two weeks ago, heg Seth dropped a bomb on a drug boat.
Speaker 5: All right, cool.
Speaker 2: There was two survivors and at that point, some would consider them unarmed enemy combatants. Therefore, since they're unarmed, they are now civilians and they should be left alone.
Speaker 5: So he said, dropped another one.
Speaker 8: Naval warfare and am warfare have different wolves of engagement.
Speaker 5: They do, they do.
Speaker 2: And I looked into this and although we are talking about toting a very very fine line, that is still a very true fact. But see that's the deal. This was a boat and it was getting struck from the air. The laws of naval warfare were written when it was boat versus boat. So like I said, we're trapesing and drew in a little line here.
Speaker 6: But he dropped a second one on him and killed the two.
Speaker 5: Uh huh, And people were like, I can't believe you did this war crime to these.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, what Yeah.
Speaker 8: But narco terrorists are not protected by the Geneva Conventions. They are not a regular uniformed force, so therefore they or not adhere to to the Geneva Convention. So does I mean that is it a war crime to fucking double tap uh a Taliban soldier? I don't think so. As long as he has air and his lungs, that bitch is a three.
Speaker 5: As long as he's holding a weapon.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he technically has to hold a weapon. And even then there's lots of different rules. I mean, I've seen onto.
Speaker 8: Any part of the boat, because you could say the boat is a weapon.
Speaker 9: I mean, that's the thing though, is equipment.
Speaker 11: You are allowed to destroy enemy equipment.
Speaker 5: That's That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We're drawing a very fine line here and from the breakdown of it, at least on that one situation. I don't know what all has happened in the last two weeks as far as more potential war crimes, as far as that one time of a double tap that the media was trying to fry him for war crimes. I gotta be honest, I saw no war crimes being committed per the letter of the law. But it seems like everything is getting ramped up more and more so who who fucking knows?
Speaker 5: Uh, let's see way real quick, John, and go ahead. Yeah.
Speaker 22: But I think we can all agree, or at least those of us who have educated ourselves on the subject, that the biggest drug smugglers, probably in the world and definitely in this country are.
Speaker 5: The CIA DEA big facts.
Speaker 22: So as for my next comment, I believe that even if they are drug boats, which once again I think the best policy when it comes to us and things like that is not to believe a fucking word they say. They're probably just taking out their competition.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now you're probably onto something here for sure.
Speaker 2: You know, with all the cartels being listed as terrorist organizations, it seems like there's only one group that's really getting the brunt end of the situation right now. Although yes, there's a multiple cartel members that have been picked up by Ice and all these things, sure, no doubt, But like you haven't heard of any drone strikes on Sinaloa cartel smugglers making their way across, and they definitely you use boats as well. Somehow we're only hearing about the ones from Venezuela, now, is it to your point? Is it possible that all these boats are being hit but we're only getting told about the Venezuela ones because the media is trying to spin the Venezuela narrative up right now to get everybody up in arms about Maduro.
Speaker 5: Very possibly, also very possible that.
Speaker 2: They are the only ones getting struck from the air because the other ones have struck a deal with our government and Ci and all of these things.
Speaker 5: It's all very very possible, for sure.
Speaker 6: Can imagine, Oh.
Speaker 22: Hey, sorry, did you watch that episode of Candas with the guy talking about the tunnel and the pictures of you know, the US guys, military guys with El Chappo and all that shit.
Speaker 9: I haven't had a chance to look at it. I'll be honest with you. I saw that she just did a huge, like four hour thing with Erica, but I haven't Actually, they like got together and they did a big, like four hour talk or whatever. I just saw that real quick on Instagram. I just haven't been able to watch all of her stuff yet.
Speaker 2: Apparently it was offline, though, I don't even know if there's any kind of video or recording of this alleged conversation that took place.
Speaker 5: I don't, man, Look.
Speaker 2: I used to like Candas a lot, and I don't inherently hate her. Her and Tim Poole are like going to blows over some shit right now. It seems like everybody is trying to grift off of the situation in one way, shape or form. I will say that nobody has enriched themselves more from Charlie Kirk's death than Candace Owens has. But that being said, that being said, it's not like she's just going on and not doing any research either.
Speaker 5: She is putting in the work.
Speaker 2: I just don't know how much of it's actually verified as of this moment. But dude, I may very well be eating crow here in a few weeks whenever everything comes out. And Candace was right about everything starting to finish, it's very possible. It's just from my perspective, it's it's not exactly.
Speaker 5: Lining up that way.
Speaker 2: But I also don't think Erica Kirk is as clean cut as everybody made her out to be.
Speaker 9: She looks like a demonic reptile in that in that one interview, straight up lizard she does, like have you seen her? Like, I get like having blue eyes and having like a very intense look and being pissed, but man, she she just looks off for some reason in that. I don't know, she looks really weird. I was watching it. I'm like, I mean, I get, I get being pissed at, like you keep getting the same bullshit, like she can't do anything right. If she's too sad or she sad, then why are you sad? If she's not sad? Well, why aren't you sad enough? It's back and forth whatever. I do believe that she was potentially planted in and that there was a lot more to her background that this is kind of sketchy shit. But that being said, she definitely looked creepy shit.
Speaker 4: You the orphanage of hers or not orphanage, whatever, it was, the Romania that.
Speaker 6: They ties to potentially stealing children.
Speaker 4: So Romania expelled her a fricking organization from the country because of alleged child trafficking.
Speaker 5: So two parts to this one.
Speaker 2: There was like five different mission groups that were out there doing work in Romania.
Speaker 5: She was a part of one of them.
Speaker 2: There was some, not all, but some of them were absolutely a part of some child trafficking rings that were going on, and once that was discovered, Romania kicked all of them out. With all the research I've done, I cannot find a direct connection to her specific mission group that she was on and the child trafficking. What I am saying is that it was a really bad time to be in that place where these things went down. So I don't know if she or her group was a part of it, or if they just kind of got lumped into the whole blanket policy deal.
Speaker 5: It's just not a good look. So agreed to that.
Speaker 7: Point two things.
Speaker 22: TPAUSA definitely profited way more off Charlie's death. Right or wrong, I don't know. But the connection was that the general who was over there that got cut like definitely caught up in all the trafficking ship and running a brothel of underage girls like on the base, I think. But it got swept under the rug because all those crimes, due to the way they wrote the treaty with Romania, are handled by the US, so they just swept it under the rug.
Speaker 5: And she.
Speaker 22: With her organization that she was ahead of, not just a part of the head of, directly thinked that general after all that shit had gone down.
Speaker 21: She was he was like the main one she was like.
Speaker 22: Working with, and thinked after he had already had all those problems.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that yet, Okay, if more information has come out, I'm unaware of it, so I need to do some more digging into.
Speaker 5: It for sure.
Speaker 9: Badger, you've been have your hand and raised for a good minute. What's up?
Speaker 5: Are we?
Speaker 24: Are they confirmed about the drug boats? Are they confirmed drug boats? Because hear me out, this is just Carnival is coming up. No Brazil, No South America. Brazil is a freaky ass place. It could be transporting dick pills.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying, damn is he's pissed about these dick pills. He's gonna be like, you're taking all my dick pills from me.
Speaker 5: Us with some party poopers. Now they do be and uh if that is the case in this boat was full of dick pills, then yeah, now now I'm pissed. Hag Seth needs to calm down and the honeyt get his ship going.
Speaker 9: Honey, you're purposely going to reach out to Rhino Company just for you to see if we can get sponsored by them. If we get a sponsorship, like, you're gonna be their first shout.
Speaker 5: Out God, damn right, customers tell you what you got.
Speaker 25: Well, I just wanted to agree with with God is Love and just push back that if anybody is profited on the Charlie Cook's Kirk sigeh Op, it would be Erica Kirk TP USA for sure. Cannas Owens is. Yeah, all sorts of investigating, she's turning up some stuff, but they definitely like Erica Kirk is definitely profited. It's almost as if she has been groomed for this position to take on some you know, Christian leading woman type of role.
Speaker 6: With each other.
Speaker 5: I think Cannas is being paid by Israel. Honestly, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 25: I wouldn't be surprised. I wouldn't be surprised. But that's exactly what I wanted to say, Raven is because I was watching a podcast with John Chris who's a comedian, and I guess Tucker had some big birthday party. Cannas Owens was there, some leadership of TEA PSA was there, Marjory Marjorie Taylor Green was there was a big old birthday for Tucker.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that was a big old That was a big old controversial party there.
Speaker 25: Yeah, what he said, he didn't go into details, but he's like, he's like, I'm telling you they're all friends.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: There was a picture that Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 9: Who is that lady? Have you seen that photo that just started surfacing? It's Erica her and this other lady that I think is an Israeli person. I'm not one certain Honestly, I was trying to get back to all the d ms and all the stuff today so I didn't really like, look at all the news that was happening.
Speaker 2: But oh no, I just keep seeing things about that Australian dude with that shooting, which like, we're not going to spend too much time on it on this episode, on this conversation, but we will be soon. The dude who had the blood all over his face and head and all this A did not get shot. B. Those were the dry highest bandages on what was allegedly a fresh open wound i'd ever seen. There's pictures of him getting his makeup done before he was camera ready, of getting more blood on his face and d He was listed as one of Israel's fifty top influential human beings just last year. So you know things and stuff, conspiracy things, you know how it goes. Anyway, All right, let's get back to late chat over here.
Speaker 9: Doesn't believe the genocide's happening.
Speaker 2: Why am I not shocked Tony that you don't believe that the weaker genocide is going down?
Speaker 6: To be fair, is he in shot still?
Speaker 5: I think he dipped out. Damn it, Tony.
Speaker 9: Dang, I'll have to wait till tomorrow because I saw that comment.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what Yeah, Tony is the type of person that for some reason loves siding with Russia and China when all else fails. I have yet to understand his reasons why. But he's a very he's a very knowledgeable dude. I will give him this.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: He and I disagree on so many geopolitical things, and then also agree on so many geopolitical things. But uh, yeah, Tony, if you are listening to this the following day, I can't wait for you to hear the episode when it comes out, because this is first person accounts of what's gone down. We know that we cannot trust the CCP for anything they've ever said ever, And this whole conversation of a genocide that took place, it's by all accounts of what I can tell, it's absolutely going down.
Speaker 5: So I that is definitely a hot take Tony, for sure.
Speaker 2: Some might say the hottest open Time Vibes says it's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: We've been told the FBI watches and listens through our phone, and the American people shrugged their shoulders and paid their taxes. They don't care what we think about a war crime.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, that's one hundred percent absolutely, And the court of public opinion is important except to the US government.
Speaker 5: They I don't think they actually care what the court of public opinion says anymore.
Speaker 9: I mean they don't give a shit because it's not like anybody's gonna do anything right. Everyone's just gonna cry on social media and then that's it, and then the next big thing happens and they just move on and the next big thing happens, and hey, there's a Starbucks bear cup and we're gonna fight over that little Starby's bear cup.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, now, did you know that aliens are real?
Speaker 9: It's like, yeah, we know, we know, b but I want my but I want my target bag that I'm gonna stand in line for for Black Friday for fifteen hours.
Speaker 5: So I mean white women, it's not even white women.
Speaker 9: The first person I got it was a black lady. You and your fucking white women shit ship.
Speaker 5: Me and my fop.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm gonna be like, White.
Speaker 5: Men, go ahead, go ahead, flower, you're flower.
Speaker 9: You look more white than the both of us.
Speaker 2: Although, to be fair, how many times have you heard white men get blamed for everything?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's you over here.
Speaker 9: Being like white man's white man, and I even say a man comment and then they're like, you're a feminist in the comment section, I can't even say one thing.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, you do, got some in cells that be commenting, that's for sure.
Speaker 9: And y'all over here talking about females all the time, and I'm like, okay, sure, sure, fragile sensibilities.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Whenever I think of people saying, in line to get a specific targigi baggi is a thing, oh, I know it is, for sure, And no, it is not specifically for white people.
Speaker 9: Sure, most people call it target. It's just me that calls it.
Speaker 5: I call it tar I always have. It's like the more upscale Walmart.
Speaker 2: So you can go deal with the wal Martians, or you can go to TARJ with like civilized humanity, right, And typically typically, you know, when you think of the person that's standing in line to get a specific item at a Tarj, it's more often than not a female of the Caucasian persuasion.
Speaker 9: It's saying with the Starbucks, have you been to the Baton Rouge Target?
Speaker 2: Okay, like come on, bro it very city to city for sure, But I mean also with the Starbucks cups. I got a hard time believing that there was people willing to go to blows over this thing.
Speaker 9: Except for gay men. We're the ones going, you know, you know what, actually variety, So back up with your ship.
Speaker 5: You know what, you actually have a really strong point there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, Sam, go ahead, Okay, So say Target again, please Mail.
Speaker 9: I call I as a joke, I call it Targigi, but or.
Speaker 8: I was just gonna make sure that I understand your Yankee, and no.
Speaker 9: I just do it. I just do it as a joke. I technically call it Target, and I call Starbucks Starbucks, but I call it Starbyb's as it's a joke, like I just it's not something I like.
Speaker 2: But most I've heard so many girls call it Starb's and is a thing.
Speaker 6: Starby This is the thing.
Speaker 8: So you never heard did stats be called Starby's or Target called.
Speaker 5: That's really that's yeah, that's pretty common.
Speaker 9: That's a that's a common common phrase.
Speaker 11: Never heard that one.
Speaker 5: That's all good, It's all right, Uh, Tony said the E T I M the East Turkistan Islamic Movement CIA. No, actually it's not CIA.
Speaker 2: That would be CCP started this group to say that the East Turkistan people were terrorists. And if you look at the backstory too, how that got started, the rumor mill of that got spun around it, the members allegedly of the E T I M that ended up fighting in Syria, that were forced there against their will to be used as cannon fauld to perpetuate the narrative. Yeah, no, no, no, it's a it's a complete co op or syop, I should say.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's pretty insane, actually, Joe says, prayers out to all the Jewish community. Fifteen killed this past Sunday on Australia's most famous beach. Among the a ten year old girl shot dead.
Speaker 6: Putrid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, agreed, agreed, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And again I keep seeing so many conspiratorial things be said about this. Apparently one of the guys, one of the Islamic extremists, actually was a Jew, and it's like.
Speaker 5: Okay, really did, really did? We're we're gonna pull that now.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of different stuff going around with that narrative. Right now, we really do have to look into it. But I'll be honest, we've been slam busy, so we're just kind of trying to get to everything as it comes. But that's one of the on the docket of looking. I've been waiting though, for more information to come out, at least for the conspiracies to come.
Speaker 5: Out verified information.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, I mean, but I want I want to see all sides of it, because you know, there's so much that happens, and of course, depending on which news outlet, the narratives change and what they want to push, and this week's flavor of you know, government pushing of an agenda. So Rose Chaos said it would be a good quickie. I don't know what you mean by that, but Rose.
Speaker 2: We're gonna need some context. That was at nine thirty nine. That was almost an hour ago. What were we talking about with the quickie?
Speaker 5: She's like, hold on.
Speaker 16: We were talking about going to war with Venezuela.
Speaker 5: Oh, it would be a very good quickie.
Speaker 9: I did not realize that that I was waiting for a different, different comment. I was like, man, the rhino pills are coming back.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Also, let's let's go ahead and get that out now.
Speaker 2: Good cult members, as you leave a comment, because it takes a minute to get to them, like do the whole thing to where we know what the hell we talking about when we finally do get to it. But but yes, forever to the stuff, the Venezuelan conflict.
Speaker 5: It would not be a war. It would be a little bit of a little bit of a spat.
Speaker 2: Would be a very down and dirty in and out quickie as long as the fucking politicians could keep their noses out of it. Because if you do the math on this, during Desert Storm, we took over the entirety of Iraq in two weeks because the politicians didn't stick their dick where it didn't belong. If we could do that same show with Venezuela, my god, it.
Speaker 5: Would be over in a matter of I would actually think maybe even a week. And they didn't.
Speaker 2: They don't have the alleged fighting force quote unquote that I RACK did during that time. Apparently i RACK had the fourth largest tank army on Earth. Nobody ever checked to see if these tanks were like operable or not. But like that was a thing that they said on paper. Venezuela don't even got that shit. So like this would be this would be pretty much over before it began. But all right, Jonathan, what you got dog?
Speaker 21: Sorry out for a minute. Was that a hard pass on the Holocaust discussion?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is with the conspiracy community trying to come after Holocaust denial things?
Speaker 5: That's like a whole thing.
Speaker 21: When you look into it, man.
Speaker 22: And I'm not coming at this from any kind of anti Jewish standpoint, Like one of the reasons I'm against Israel is because they're the number one cause and spread of anti Jewish rhetoric. But and it took me a long time to even look into the Holocaust because you know, we have been so inundated with lack of a better word for programed with you know, the whole narrative. But like, once you really look into it, man, there's just a lot to it, Like the actual feasibility of the gas chambers functioning in the form they were built. Like a lot of the survivors who have been just explicitly caught lying or even admitted they were lying some of the stories of those who survived the gas chambers and actually got a shower. Ah, there's just a lot to it, man. In the numbers. And then like and there were a couple of like small you know, not for mass use gas chambers. I think like one and a couple of different camps that were part of like the punishment process they think, but like certainly were not what they portraying cannot have been used Burney mass scale thing, you know, the whole there was never an order given to carry out such a thing.
Speaker 5: The final solution, Yeah, and then there was like, uh.
Speaker 22: Like there's a one camp I can't remember if it was bu Called or Auschwitz where like the director of the place admitted that the gas chamber was built after the war.
Speaker 21: And then they try to.
Speaker 22: Pass other things off, like you know, they show the piles of bodies with the with the bulldozer and shit, and those were all people that were killed when the Allies bombed the camps, like the whole starvation narrative, and you know they said they were actually well fed until the Allies on the supply lines. And then you know what typhus is the whole life thing, and like that's what becauses dysentery and emanciation of the body.
Speaker 21: And then you know, they try to pass that off as starvation and typhus is.
Speaker 22: Why they were taking all the clothes and shaving the heads and why they had all the cyclone B and also a large part of why they were doing a lot of the experimentation. I'm sure many of which were horrific, but it was to try and typhus.
Speaker 21: And then you know, like just the whole I.
Speaker 22: Mean, I guess you could say, at the end of the war, they knew they were gonna lose, so now kill them all. But up to that point, like, why would you kill off your entire labor force.
Speaker 21: That is keeping you afloat and building all your stuff? Why would you.
Speaker 22: Two people to keep track of who's dead and who's alive, Like it's it would be pretty obvious.
Speaker 5: So you've unpacked a lot, You've unpacked lot and before I let Raven just fucking unleash here, I will say this. When me and Jonathan started this show, right, I told him from the word go because he knew a lot about certain conspiracies, but he didn't know a lot about other conspiracies. Were very early on in this and.
Speaker 2: I told him the one conspiracy that we as a show will never touch would be the Holocaust denier narrative. Here's the reason why. And it wasn't because I was afraid of reprisals. And it wasn't because I was afraid of offending the Jews or Israel or any of these things, or the shadow people that are running the world.
Speaker 5: Nothing like that. I have done an extensive and by extensive, I mean the year's worth of research into the Holocaust itself and the denial narrative. Okay, starting from the top, there was way more Russians that were gassed than Jews. That's a mathmat certainty.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, when Ziklon B started being used in the gas chambers, that was specifically at pow camps that were housing Communist soldiers. And that's that's been verified and documented even by the UH. We even did an episode on the dude who got arrested. He actually went into the pow camps willingly started a spy network inside of the Nazi concentration camps, and he documented the day they actually turned the gas on. Right Now, keep in mind he wasn't at a Jewish concentration camp. He was at a Soviet concentration camp. The narrative of well, how did they cook that many if there was only two ovens, but that was at one camp.
Speaker 5: There was multiple, right.
Speaker 2: The whole tattooing system, why would they tattoo their prisoners Tattooing prisoners for multiple reasons has been a thing since ancient Greece, so like, that's not new, numbering them the same way you would put tags on cattle. It's it's all very documented and understood why they would do this. The amount of human experimentation that was done very very well documented. The only reason we know so much about human anatomy and physiology and what the human body is able to take before death is because of Nazi scientists and Japanese scientists, right, and again we're not talking about the Japanese conversation. They absolutely deserve their own shit into the stick here. But when it comes to the amount of Jews that were killed, the only thing that I've ever been able to find to verify or say that perhaps there's some fuckery afoot is allegedly there wasn't six million Jews in Europe before World War Two, And to that I would have to say that's complete bullshit, because the census, the ability to conduct a accurate census in most of Europe at that time was dog shit. If you look at synagogue records and temple records, which were really good at meticulously writing down how many people come to their congregation. Six million is a very low amount compared to the actual number of Jews. Now, a lot of these Jews got out of Europe prior to World War Two because they could see the riding on the wall, specifically out of Germany. Right, But the entire narrative of why they were shaven and deloused, yeah, it wasn't to dehumanize them. It's because they needed to keep them alive for longer, and life would spread typhus and dysentery, and they needed their human guinea pigs alive for longer. There have been some that have come out and were outright lying that is true. That is the exception, not the standard by any metric. The food situation, you could look at the German supply records to see how much food was going into these camps versus how much wasn't the majority of that food was going to the guards. The guards were giving them whatever was left over, and more often than not it was hope and dream soup. And that's also pretty well documented. And so many of these survivors, as soon as they were released, went into town and ate themselves to death. So as far as the starvation narrative goes, That's not something you're doing after not eating for two weeks.
Speaker 5: That's something that happens after malnutrition for years.
Speaker 2: And it's yeah, to that point, I understand why so many people have, you know, their hackles are raised when talking about the Holocaust.
Speaker 5: I get that. But the thing that I cannot fathom is why so many people, so many logical, allegedly educated people these days, side with Hitler overall.
Speaker 2: And if we're talking about because the Jewish banking conglomerate whatever else, Hitler went down on his knees for the Rothschild to get the approval for the loans to start the war. So, I mean, regardless of which way you want to swing on this one, it was never about the Jewish bankers. And yeah, the order given to start gassing the Jews, that would be called the final solution, and there's a lot of documentation to say that that absolutely was an order that went out. Now, Raven has met Holocaust survivors, multiple of them, and their stories would verified the claims correct.
Speaker 9: Yes, Yeah, they've talked a lot about different things. One of the one of the ladies, she her family got split up before the trains and her and her sister were sent to one of the camps where they were doing the experiments on and she was able. She was too young at the time they were doing the experiments on the older girls, and her sister was killed. She talked a lot about the starvation, about the abuse, the treatment that they, you know, had of all the prisoners, the guards beating them, raping them, different things like that. There was a lot of different stuff that went on. And she talked about when they got liberated. And I've met a gentleman that talked about his experience and his family that was murdered, and different things that he saw and experience there and the same things he was chat he went. He went by train and then was forced to walk a really long time. I forget exactly where he was. I haven't It's been a long time since I actually met these people, but.
Speaker 5: To that point there.
Speaker 2: You know why we know the number of rapes that a woman can take before she dies, it's because of the Nazis that did that experiment multiple times. The reason why we know how many people you have to kill to extract enough iron from their blood to make a long sword three hundred and fifty seven. By the way, The reason we know that is because of the Nazis. There's the reason why Ben Carson was able to separate the Siamese twins that were conjoined by the brain was based off of the research done by the Nazi scientists.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, this is something that and the more we get deeper into conspiratorial conversation, there are so many people and I'm not just coming at you here, brother, not at all. I understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 21: Well, here's where I think things get a little because I don't argue with any of that. There were definitely atrocities, people murdered, but.
Speaker 22: You know that's separate from the narrative of millions of people being gassed to death. You know, I would look into the structural and functional integrity of the gas chambers themselves.
Speaker 21: There's also plenty.
Speaker 22: Of survivors that I've seen who said they were well fed. You know, they printed them their own money in the camps. One of them had a swimming pool, at least one of them. You know, they had bands, they were at a theater.
Speaker 5: I would like to see these sources, brother.
Speaker 22: I also don't deny that, you know, they were probably treated like shit, and plenty of people were killed I also pretty sure the Red Cross is lowered their numbers to like one point five or two million, And you know we were Also we also did the same thing to the Japanese Americans here in this country.
Speaker 2: In concentration camps, but we didn't mass murder them or even murder them for that matter.
Speaker 8: We just do you know why we put them in intom camps, just like the actual historical reason.
Speaker 11: Why we did it.
Speaker 8: The fucker in Hawaii, Yes, because the two fucking the married couple helped a down Japanese pilot who just got done bombing Paul Harbor.
Speaker 11: He got shot down.
Speaker 8: Also, the uh samoan American dude, I can't remember his name, and it pisses me off.
Speaker 11: He legitimately broke the dudes.
Speaker 8: Broke one of the guy's neck and beat the other one to death with the club after and if I'm not mistaken, he got a medal of honor for it.
Speaker 5: I probably probably I hope he did.
Speaker 2: But uh but yeah, so just everybody's clear, we as a podcast will never be doing an episode on holocaust denial. That's just it's not it's not good for business, it's not a good take.
Speaker 5: It's certainly not a good hill to die on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not just that's that's never gonna happen on the cult of conspiracy. And I already can hear the haters in the comments section saying things about because we're bought and paid by Israel and all the things on that, and you know what, that's cool. Haters are gonna be hating and taters are gonna be potating, and that's just the way it's gonna shake out. Honestly, go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 11: Why, I honestly won't know why.
Speaker 8: People they I understand that the records and everything can be askewed and everything, but you can't sit there and say that it didn't happen.
Speaker 11: It absolutely did.
Speaker 9: Topics that we just don't feel like talking a bunch about. We have our own very deep opinions about this specific topic.
Speaker 6: It's one of those topics that's like.
Speaker 5: There's people that think that nuclear bombs are fake, Like I don't. I don't understand that logic.
Speaker 8: Either, But like I can tell, I can shout all the motherfuckers, the shadows of the people still on the skyt one.
Speaker 5: I think they cleaned it all up, but no, no, it's just no.
Speaker 8: There's still shadows are still there's still shadows of children jumping rope that will that have been sectioned off to stay there forever.
Speaker 5: It's it's a thing.
Speaker 11: Now. Do you want to know why everybody talk?
Speaker 8: I think I have a theory why everybody keeps bagging on Germany but don't give Japan enough shit. It's because they got nuke twice and we got anime and they go kuwai and bullshit.
Speaker 11: Now they dive super deep into the QTS shit.
Speaker 8: But the reason why they don't get so bagged on is because everybody says, well we knew confis they got what they deserved.
Speaker 2: Well that and also their industry wasn't completely destroyed after the war. Germany, they couldn't produce anything worth the fuck after the war. Meanwhile, Tokyo or Japan in general mainland. Yeah, but if you look at what Volkswagen was able to pump out for the next decade after the war, it took him a few years to get back up and running Japan mainland.
Speaker 5: Japan was barely touched.
Speaker 2: Like overall, their industry didn't really suffer that much, and because they weren't allowed to make a military happen again, they were able to throw all their time, energy and resources into education and technology, and that's why Japan became the techno hub that it was for decades.
Speaker 5: So Japan is one of the most It's not the number one on earth anymore, but it was for a very very long time.
Speaker 9: I mean, they have a lot of good ship from Japan.
Speaker 5: They do, they do.
Speaker 11: Japan does have a military.
Speaker 8: It's called the Japanese Defense Force, a lot like the IDF, though though technically if they are attacked they can go for UH.
Speaker 11: They can go to the full extent on defense.
Speaker 8: Well, it's actually been because of all the ship with UH. China, like Taiwan and West Taiwan, they have it, they can. I fully believe that they're about to have a fully operational military again, even with attacking. Yeah, because of China, and I ain't lie, I am biased.
Speaker 11: I wouldn't have it.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't mind if China and Japan went back went at it again and we can have the semi versus the hunt. I to me, it'll be family on family violence. I'll get the popcorn. I Uh, I ain't Chinese and Japanese Filipino. Yes, China, no man.
Speaker 5: So yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Japan just got the approval to start forming a navy again, more than just a regular coast guard. And yet to your point, the Japanese army that was more like a national guard, if we're gonna get technical, But they have now gotten the approval to actually start forming up a actual standing military again, so I'm all here for it.
Speaker 8: They did have a naval ships and everything for a long time. They do have uh that while yes it is like a national guard, but it is called the JDF, the Japanese Defense Force, which I'm all for, which is funny. You can't even have a katana in Japan like every day commoner. Yeah say that because I don't know the proper term analogy. Well, I can't the fucking everyday civilian. They can't own a handgun. They can't own a fucking katana. So I'm like, so you're gonna.
Speaker 11: Say that the greatest culture to ever live and die by.
Speaker 5: The sword, but they can't have a gun.
Speaker 2: But they could still get enough random household materials to make a gun and kill their Prime Minister shinzol Abe.
Speaker 11: That I mean, all.
Speaker 8: You really need is you know what, I'm not going to tell people how to make a homemade scattergun.
Speaker 11: I will not be doing that.
Speaker 5: Google's available. Google's available, but they can walk.
Speaker 8: Into a home depot or a loads with a twenty twenty with fifteen or twenty five bucks and walk out with a fully operate, a fully auto submachine gun.
Speaker 5: Dude, it's I want to build my own looting I want to build my own looty.
Speaker 2: The the schematics are out there, and with some very basic hand tools you can make a fully automatic nine milk.
Speaker 5: You don't. It helps, but you don't need one.
Speaker 2: One of these days, when I have some time on my hands, I'm gonna build my own looty submachine gun.
Speaker 8: I made a zip gun because I was bored in shop one time. It'd be like that I gave it to my favorite This was after high school and everything. Obviously I gave it to my favorite teacher as a parting gift.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I said that might have been seen as a threat, Sam, So like, I'm glad that it was your favorite teacher, Jesus, I gave it to him.
Speaker 8: He's also actually uh, he has a he's also the county's motitian and h he has his own hunting line. Now I'll text that one to you because I'm not going to try to put his name out there.
Speaker 6: Foot So yeah, fun fact, I wanted to be a mortician.
Speaker 9: I can see that it actually was accepted into the school for mortician to be becoming mortician, and then I ended up moving and we don't have the scene programs here in Louisiana as we do in Oregon, so then I was actually going to become I wanted to do makeup actually for the dead, because I feel like that's such an underrated, very important task. A lot of people don't know how to do it because it's very specialized. I actually have taken classes on it, and you have to do it a certain way, and a lot of people don't know how to do it correctly. And that's the last image most people have of their loved ones that they have open caskets, and I feel it's such an important thing and a lot of their loved ones look so distorted and they don't look the same obviously because you're you know, because the fluids and different things like that. But the makeup plays a huge part.
Speaker 5: We were talking about making guns.
Speaker 9: Well, he said about it mortician his favorite His favorite teacher was a mortician.
Speaker 5: I didn't hear him say that. I thought I said he made his own hunting line. I missed the mortician.
Speaker 9: My bad.
Speaker 6: Well I heard him say mortician.
Speaker 11: I was like, hey, fun fact is he is a mortician.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I was wrong. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: You were looking at me crazy, like, bro, where is.
Speaker 5: This coming from? I was like, oh, man.
Speaker 8: All right, fun fact about multicians. You know why a lot more multicians, all of women on that these days and it meticulous bought that well. Also by law, like if transporting the body, it has to have more two people in the heart and it cannot be both males.
Speaker 26: Do you know why, yes, yes, I do, because in the nineties there was a lot of mm yes, yeah, yeah, necrop it is.
Speaker 11: Hey.
Speaker 9: Also, that guy that tied all the put string around all of the mortician, that did all the string around everyone's ankles got in trouble and actually got I think he served time in jail for it. So his whole thing was they that he put he twice he tied. He tied their legs together because he did just in case the zombie apocalypse they wouldn't be able to come no joke.
Speaker 6: And I was like, bro, oh my homie.
Speaker 26: In Christ, that's the lode.
Speaker 9: I know, but they because it's yeah, no he he was like okay, but for real, like I did this just in case. And I was like, this man deserves an actual award and you guys are out here shitting on my old boy helping people.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry this guy. So this dude who was in actual license wordtition.
Speaker 9: But yes, no not anymore.
Speaker 2: But like he was tying the legs of the dead together just in case we had a zombie apocalypse.
Speaker 5: They couldn't run after him.
Speaker 9: Yes, because he's a good he's a good man, my God, Like, I am here for this because burying them six feet underground isn't enough. No, you know what, he like just made sure just in case. He was out here being a homie for all of us God, and people felt some type of way. I was like, they're dead, nobody cares.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that he was doing that, like I hope there's a real story, but not that he thought it was real.
Speaker 5: I hope that he was doing it for the troll. I hope that was just to be.
Speaker 9: There's some really good morticians that I follow that are females that like break stuff down, and there's there's actually quite a few female morticians nowadays. I really did want to become one, Honestly, I still do all the time.
Speaker 2: One of the one of the last sergeant majors I ever served under, he actually excuse me, top he got as a mass startant Top Dixon.
Speaker 5: He still lives in around the DC area. He is a fifth generation mortician.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it stays in the family a lot, and it's uh, it's definitely not work for everybody else say that I did some So I I was pregnant when I applied to become in the mortician school, and so I actually got to go and do different stuff. It was the one aspect of the hardest part for me was the children. That was definitely it was really really tough to disassociate and separate myself from that that part. So, but there's a lot of different aspects to becoming a mortician. But now they're like funeral home directors instead. So that's what we have here in said and it's not the same kind of thing, but crematoriums are big and so one of my buddies that was in my EMT school with me when we were doing our EMT courses. He actually worked at the big, big crematorium down in Portland. It's underground, it's massive, there's.
Speaker 5: A money making operation handover fits. They're so highly regulated because of all the fun shit that goes on.
Speaker 9: There's some wild shit that goes on with those things. But he told me this story, and I'll never forget it. They had of get this person that was like nine hundred pounds out of god, out of the basement. And it's also that person had been there for hot minutes, so the bloating was happening, so it was like it was over one thousand pounds.
Speaker 5: Cutting it up, they like, oh my god.
Speaker 9: So I don't for those people that don't know, we're not going to get into like gruesome details of how the body expands and stuff. But it was expanded and as they were trying to like lift this person out of the house and everything, it turned into a hot dog in a microwave situation.
Speaker 5: Oh hot dog down a hallway. No no, no, I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: I was in a microwave situation and it was pretty bad, he said. They like it took them three four days to get everything out, and it was just the whole story front like start to finish was terrible in every way, and I'm like, shoot.
Speaker 2: So I've thought about at least being the silent owner of a crematorium one day, because that is a money making operation. However, the amount of certifications and licenses and everything else, like the amount of legalities and random inspections from different three letter agencies and whatever else, it goes down. It's like to be successful at it. The juice saying worth the squeeze unless this is like like your life.
Speaker 9: Honestly, I would become a partner in the pod situation if I was going to do anything.
Speaker 5: Really the tree pod thing, No.
Speaker 9: The pods in the walls. I don't know if you ever I've talked to you about this before. So in California, they have a company that is turning people into like moss and fungus pretty much. And what they do is is you get this pod and it comes out and they put your body in it, and they have all different types of fungus and microbials and all this stuff, and they rotate you every couple days and they add in different ingredients and pretty much over the course of I think it's ninety days or something, they accelerate the breakdown of the body and you turn into pretty much fertilizer and fungus and that kind of stuff. It's actually a really fascinating group. And if you look into the amount of bodies that we have per space, like, we're going to have to do something. And that's where the whole conversation of good Old Gates comes in, because Gates has been trying to use that as a way of like, well, why don't we just chop the bodies up and this net and yeah, there's a lot more to it than just doing that ore you'll end up poisoning the ground. And there's a whole bunch of things that go into disposing of bodies.
Speaker 5: So I still think my idea of cremation and then putting my ashes and fireworks, that's that just seems like the best course of action.
Speaker 6: I mean, people have done it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, I talked to them about.
Speaker 9: Yeah, people have definitely done it. I mean, I guess you want to rain down upon everyone.
Speaker 2: Well, I found that the firework company. I've I've also priced with the company that can make shapes in the sky.
Speaker 9: Are you going to be a dicked shape?
Speaker 5: I have a list.
Speaker 6: I have a list and a rhino shape for the honey badger.
Speaker 5: Maybe for him, maybe for him, But no, I have a list.
Speaker 2: Ex Wife number one has a firework that's designated for her. Ex Wife number two also has a firework designated for her. Each of my children have fireworks that are dedicated to them, just one. You know, some of these are very sweet. Some of these are not so much. And that's okay. That could be my final word, all right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, I need somebody to volunteer to light one over DC. And it is, in fact in the shape of a massive green weenie. Just a w'or all clear, I'm here for it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, gonna go to If I'm gonna go jail, I'll go out.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 9: I want to be burned on a pyre on aire.
Speaker 2: I like either the firework company or a Cajun biking burial. I'm good with either, or that would be cheaper for sure.
Speaker 9: Sam. I see your hand and your hand raised, and then we'll get to roll.
Speaker 8: Oh I haven't actually set my will that I if that, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 11: I can be moved to a state where allows it.
Speaker 8: I have to be my I have to be wrapped up in a shroud with my family quest on it. I'm gonna be laid on a six foot high hire. The bottom of it has to be oak, and it has alternate between dogwood and oak. And I have to be uh lit and cremated, so I'm nothing but ashes. And then my ashes are to be scattered on uh my uh my grandparents's land, specifically because I know my cousin is gonna inherit it, uh and I know he is also a big connoisseur like I am, and he's a he like me. He also does very good informing I'm gonna have it. My ashes are gonna be put in his garden.
Speaker 5: Specifically for the sacred Herb I'm assuming.
Speaker 11: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I figured I figured as.
Speaker 9: Much, the sacred blessed Herb.
Speaker 11: Yes, I am already infused. I must be.
Speaker 9: I must be one with the Herb Jesus Christ. Chaos.
Speaker 16: So back when I was doing my past profession, it was July here in West Texas, hot its fuck. It was one hundred and four degrees and I got a call for a welfare check from a landlord for his tenant that has always been on time, same day every month for years. Well after seven days, he was like, well, I'm gonna call the cops, so do a welfare check. So we did, and had smell that something definitely was wrong, and being our past experience, we know that smell. So we broke in and the poor guy was dead in the living room. His oven was on he was making fish sticks. The only reason we know was fish sticks is because the box was on top of the oven. So not only was the oven odd, but it was hot as hell outside and windows were open, and so it like really progressed.
Speaker 6: Body fish.
Speaker 16: And because we were small county, we didn't have like for the professional corners that come, so it's always was like the closest ambulance. And even it was.
Speaker 9: Two old ladies. So I was like, I'm not going.
Speaker 16: To make them carry this like three hundred pound men over here. So I made my lieutenant. He was being a puss. I was like, we need to help these girls out.
Speaker 9: Well, let's just say it.
Speaker 16: It was not pretty like it was.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he bought that. He did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ye, then you got human soup everywhere, and it's like, well, great, great, this is this is how I'm starving and protecting today.
Speaker 9: It's a smell though, that like if you've never smelled it. You can't describe it to somebody. It is a smell that just doesn't leave your nostrils like you can, like you know, the smell without even the same with uh internal bleeding. Yeah, so internal bleeding is I would say worse than almost most death smells. Uh that maybe because I I already know that it's a horrible smell, but maybe because I was pregnant when I actually had my first patient with it.
Speaker 5: Oh man, you got a whole extra raw that most humans don't.
Speaker 9: This smell like it. I actually might get nauseous, Like I'm not even kidding, Like if you know, if you've ever smelled someone to be internally bleeding, and he was.
Speaker 6: It was oozing from this man.
Speaker 9: And I had on two masks and because at the time, you know, because I didn't want to get sick, because obviously I'm pregnant, so I had essential oils in my mask trying to it's trying to cover the smell. You could smell it shit from the hallway. It was so bad, and I'm like, who you I mean, It's one of those things of like you know, somebody is going to pass because of the smells that they start having in secreting you know some of some people. It's not obvious in all people. But yeah, no, it's it's one of those vibes. All right, we are forty five to the bottom of the chat, so we're going to get there. We're going to get there, y'all. Happened a wizard ended up leaving, I think, But.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did, but he was aw how back in the day he used to slaying the moxies.
Speaker 9: Like a madman in Seattle.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Ashton says, does that mean if Netanyahoo claims Israel is not a country and is a terrorist stake, could they violate the Geneva Convention?
Speaker 5: I suppose.
Speaker 2: But we're talking about the president or prime minister or whatever of Israel claiming that Israel is now a terrorist state, like he would self acknowledge that. At that point, I'll just say this, all bets would be fucking off. I don't even know what would happen next, but I know it would be wild as fuck. You know, take that with whatever grain assault you need. Uh, terror states get destroyed. Yeah, that's true, that's true. We'll see here.
Speaker 9: Night staff.
Speaker 5: Uh, Steph had to take off night Steph, thank you for dropping the line.
Speaker 9: You're right, put it a meme in there of Kermit the Frog snorting some lines of blow.
Speaker 5: It's getting railed out being a good time. Oh man. Apparently.
Speaker 2: I I thought everybody knew that Kermit the Frog was an African American gentleman.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that that was like a hot take.
Speaker 9: He's an African American man. I mean, I don't care.
Speaker 2: No Kermit. Wait, say you got Honey Badger, what he ain't.
Speaker 18: No Africa American frog because black people don't name name kids.
Speaker 8: Kurry.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair, But he is also a rather frail male who is slamming Miss Piggy.
Speaker 9: You're gonna say because it's a big.
Speaker 5: Old girl, a big old white chick with crazy hair and crazy eyes and like all the thing.
Speaker 2: And then you got Kurman that's bait into her. Yeah, I thought this was understick.
Speaker 9: It could be a Hispanic man, It could be a Hispanic it could be a white.
Speaker 5: Boy Curry, maybe many things. He's Urkle.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of white boys out there that be doing that too, So.
Speaker 2: What I don't know, Honey Badger, give me your hot take on this one, just because you.
Speaker 5: Know he's back. Somebody that's want the thickest. Don't mean no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. Miss Piggy is not thicker. She is fat. And I don't mean p h too over here hating.
Speaker 9: I'm not hating, Yeah, hating.
Speaker 5: Not at all. I thought I was just a knowledging effect. Colder than, thicker than zoo glass, thicker.
Speaker 9: Than that's the best thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 5: Thicker than zoo glass at the Gorilla exhibit.
Speaker 17: Bro, Man, I love you money badger. You make me so happy.
Speaker 5: I'm stealing that.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, oh my gosh, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Peanut butter.
Speaker 5: I heard the oatmeal, heard the peanut butter. I heard these things, but I never heard that ship.
Speaker 9: Y know, they were going off on that one.
Speaker 5: Joe, Australia, go ahead, Australia is gone in my eyes.
Speaker 2: I am not a racist and love anyone that loves me, same Joe saying, but mass immigration is ruining our country. Also same Joe, same. I don't know the best or most ethical way to saw this issue, but it's sad to see it to seek cunts. Yeah, I agree, and that's also that is not specifically Australian issue. America's having that issue, Britain's having that issue, Germany's having that issue, Sweden is having that.
Speaker 9: Like Scotland, Ireland, all the UK, Spain, everywhere.
Speaker 5: It's that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And it's not about their race, it's not about their half the time, it's not even about their religion. It's literally about if these people can culturally assimilate to the new area. And if the religion is the reason why they can't, or if their background is the reason that they can't, then like.
Speaker 5: That's a problem.
Speaker 2: You know, there are certain countries that they would probably be able to move to right now and live a happy, healthy life in a safer condition.
Speaker 5: I'll put it like this.
Speaker 2: The whole immigration thing let's talk about, is that coming from a third world country to a first world you know, it's there's a couple of steps that need to be taken to make things just kind of smooth without and that doesn't seem to be the case anywhere.
Speaker 9: I don't know, it's one of those unsolvable issues. I think at this point, it's.
Speaker 5: Like nation building, Like America is really not good at nation building. We have we have been.
Speaker 2: We've shown that we are not the best at that. And I had somebody debate me on this the other day and they're like, look at Germany and Japan.
Speaker 5: They nation built really good after World War Two.
Speaker 2: And it's like, okay, but let's talk about the raw materials we were starting with here. We were talking about first world country being rebuilt into a first world country. You can't really nation build into a third world country of people that don't want.
Speaker 5: A nation to be built there. Yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 9: Anyway, let's see spirit Animal says by Afroman.
Speaker 6: If Afroman ran for president, you'd vote for him?
Speaker 9: I could. I could see that man. Now now you have he did have.
Speaker 11: A president in four and I voted for him.
Speaker 9: Afroman like foot five and Tuesday exact.
Speaker 8: Afroman, Yeah, because you're I voted for him because he was running on full legalization of marijuana.
Speaker 6: Maybe that's all we need.
Speaker 5: It was running under the birthday party.
Speaker 6: And now all of us.
Speaker 9: How does everyone know that song by the way, without even somehow knowing that who heard it first? And then just all of a sudden, everyone knows it word for word. I don't even remember the first time I ever even heard it. I just somehow magically know every single word to that song.
Speaker 5: I grew up in such a well that okay, you can.
Speaker 9: Say, no way my parents would have played that song.
Speaker 2: No no, I grew up in such a strict Christian household. Never in my life had I heard afro Man. But the first time I heard the opening to that the whole blind Man right now? WHOA good morning, ladies. Somehow there was something that was triggered deep deep within my nineties baby DNA, and somehow I could sing along the entire song that I had never heard before.
Speaker 9: I still don't know where I heard it. I really am trying. You don't even want to raise your hand tonight. What is it? What you need?
Speaker 11: Boy? Have either of you ever heard of the ninety nine monkey theory?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Well I use the wet really.
Speaker 6: I like the twelve Monkey movie, but that's not the same.
Speaker 9: Sorry. Have you never seen twelve Monkeys with Bruce Willis and and the show like it's all about conspiracies and time travel and okay, but look at the show itself. The show doesn't have Bruce Willison it and I think you would love that show. It goes off into some crazy tangents and time travel and rewriting. If you kill this one person. It's going to change the narrative and it's like conspiracy Hub Central.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Sorry, So that'll be on my new You watch it and I'll.
Speaker 9: Watch it too, and we can chat about it, because I am all about watching things with people and chatting. Yes, butterfly, yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: Basically it's one hundred monkey theory.
Speaker 22: Pro Man forgot the campaign because he got high.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, I campaignful, I could. But then so they did it. They actually did this study. They took a monkey. They taught it. I can't remember what they taught it. Oh yeah, they taught it like about the seashells down at the seashell and try to try to use it for currency.
Speaker 11: Well they did it with that one monkey.
Speaker 8: That one monkey started doing that, and lo and behold, the female monkeys started doing like actually doing make a position. But that they did this with one group of monkeys on this island, and then they went to a to another island, and those monkeys have already started doing that after that first island. When a hundred monkeys have started to exhibit this behavior, it went like almost a high mind across both islands.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've heard of it before, and I think it's fascinating.
Speaker 6: So it's very possible that the Afric symbol to the S symbol.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the S symbol from the nineties.
Speaker 2: If I drew six lines in a specific pattern and I had you a piece of paper, everybody knows how to draw the S. Does anybody remember ever being taught that? Or was that just a thing that all all of us somehow we saw the six lines and we just had the call from the ancestors, and we're.
Speaker 9: Just like, there's a coole theory on that on TikTok, and everybody was like, we just woke up one day and all of us did this globally and it's, you know, a weird theory that somehow we all got an image pushed into our mind and we doesn't have the rest.
Speaker 6: Of the image. We just had one image.
Speaker 5: I remember when my kids tried showing me this cool thing, and.
Speaker 9: I'm like, oh, my kids showed me and I was like, yeah, it's been a thing. Yeah, that's been a whole vibe.
Speaker 22: But no, So when he said logo the one now it was the Stusie logo Stuicie Jean company.
Speaker 21: It was big in the early nineties.
Speaker 5: No, Susie, Yeah, is that where that came from.
Speaker 21: That's where I know it from.
Speaker 8: Dam.
Speaker 9: I don't know, never even saw it, but I can tell you that I do love cold forty five, and I know everywhere to see.
Speaker 2: I thought when you said on hundred monkeys theory, my brain immediately goes to the wet monkey.
Speaker 5: Theory, which I think I've talked about on the show a few times. You you've never heard this.
Speaker 2: I don't know, So why do Why could we not put our hands in our pockets in the Marine Corps? Of course we did, but like the rule was that we don't do that, even though there was no rule that actually said we couldn't do it.
Speaker 9: There isn't a rule.
Speaker 5: There's no rule anywhere in the.
Speaker 9: Mean I got haze for nothing.
Speaker 5: There is nowhere nowhere in the UMJ or the Marine Corps guy, but nothing where it says that your hands are prohibited from going inside your pockets.
Speaker 9: I rate sand for five straight days in the sun in twenty nine palms in patterns because I put my hand in my pocket. To be honest, I wanted to get it. My nose was running and I wanted to actually get a tissue, but I was walking, so technically I was breaking the sacred rule of not putting my hand in the.
Speaker 5: Pocket while walking. That whole thing.
Speaker 9: No, you can't put your hands in your pocket while walking, pre.
Speaker 5: No rule against it. So do you don't know why that is? I'm is because the wet monkey theory.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna go fucking crying corn.
Speaker 5: So here's here's how this goes.
Speaker 2: Okay, there was five monkeys that were in this cage, and there was a ladder, and there was a banana was put at the top of this ladder. One monkey climbed up and got this banana, and the other four monkeys got sprayed with the fire hose.
Speaker 5: All right, cool.
Speaker 2: The next day, same experiment was conducted. The same monkey went up and got this banana. The other four monkeys just sprayed down with the fire hose, never knowing why, never knowing that they weren't supposed touch banana or anything. But from that day forward it was understood, you don't touch the fucking banana. So then third day, that monkey tries climbing the ladder and the other monkeys beat the shit out of him, almost to death. And now it's understood we are not going to touch this banana ever.
Speaker 5: Ever.
Speaker 2: Ever, they take one of these monkeys and they cycle it out and put a new monkey in here. He doesn't know the rule yet, so the following day he tries to climb up and get this banana, and the other monkeys who are salty and know what that fire hose about, beat the shit out of him, so he now knows don't touch the fucking banana. Couple days, a couple weeks go by, they start cycling out all the old monkeys, and before you know it, there's five monkeys that were never a part of the fire hose ever, but they all now know you don't touch the fucking banana.
Speaker 5: And when a new monkey comes in, they beat the shit out of him when he tries to touch it.
Speaker 2: This is the reason for all the stupid rules that we had to follow in the Marine Corps, because someone somewhere decided this is the way I want to see it, and if you go out of line, your shit's gonna get wrecked.
Speaker 9: I heard it was because if I heard it was because if something was to happen and your hands were in the pocket, your pockets, then you aren't mission ready, like you wouldn't be able to get down on the ground fast enough.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah blah blah, which is so stupid.
Speaker 6: The reason why we couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: It's unprofessional, it makes me your pocket stretchy, you look lazy, it's you're you're not mission ready.
Speaker 5: Name your stupid fucking reason. It's the fire hose and the wet monkeys.
Speaker 9: I did see though, Uh. One of this was during MCT. I think uh the staff sergeant decided to prove a point. Somebody was walking with their hands of the pockets during the forest and we had to be honest. We were supposed to be like getting ready to do something. I don't know why they were doing it. She comes out of nowhere and just completely kicks out his legs from him, and of course he has both of his hands in his pocket because it's freezing cold, and he just face plants it right onto his weapon, and she's like, well, now, what are you gonna do? And from then on I was made sure that I didn't keep my hands in my fucking pockets even if I was cold. To tell you that much, I.
Speaker 5: Get it, sneaky bitch, so I get it. But as far as the actual rule behind it, there is none.
Speaker 9: I feel some type of way right now. I thought there was a rule this whole time. So being in d C, you don't even walk up with my hands in my pockets.
Speaker 5: Hardly to this day should I do? Fuck them?
Speaker 9: I know you do because you're salty bitch.
Speaker 5: Because I don't give a fuck, Keisha.
Speaker 9: That's why I actually don't do it. I just subconsciously just don't do it.
Speaker 5: I don't know, like walking in step with people, you know, like you'll accidentally end up walking in step with somebody that you're walking with. I will go out of my way to change my pace to not be in step with somebody because I'm like, nope, M.
Speaker 9: Just naturally fall into step though, because you're like way better at drill than I am.
Speaker 5: So this is why I have to go out of my way to not be and it sucks. Anyway.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna calling Raw Vision for a second, Sam because he popped up his hand.
Speaker 2: Also Raw Vision, Yo. The art work you did, yeah, fucking phenomenal work.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much. I appreciate it. I love it.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm glad you like it. I was actually I did it. I finished it a couple of days ago, and I was like sending this, it's gonna be weird, It's.
Speaker 6: Not gonna be weird.
Speaker 5: I like it a lot.
Speaker 9: I put it up on everything. I was like, yeah, everything look fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: I was at work and I just like random like stepped out and I saw I have some notifications on Instagram. I was like, oh, who loved me? And then uh I looked up. I was like, okay, fuck you people. Oh yeah, I'm glad you did it.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: But to that wet monkey period, I thought he was talking about the aquatic eight theory.
Speaker 5: Okay, I hear, Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: But then I saw a video on YouTube. I think it's YouTube shorter Instagram or something like that. But they did the social experiment where they had these people sitting in the weighting room and they had a beat and every time the beat would happen, you'd have to stand up. Yep, So pretty much the same concept. The first lady who's in there is one lady in there. At first she keeps standing up, and then like another dude comes in and he hears the beat, he sees her stand up, so he stands up, and then they just keep doing it. Like as more people come to the waiting room, eventually nobody was in that original that was in the original group was in there anymore. And they keep doing the beat and people just keep standing up. So I think that's something in our dnare and our nature or something like that. We just kind of like those.
Speaker 9: Familiar There's a lot of stuff that happened that they experience that they've shown that we just follow suit. What is that one where there was fifteen people I think at the table and purposely people were getting answers wrong, and most of the people would just go along with it because they didn't want to be socially outcasted from the group. And you could tell they were like really struggling because they wanted to say the answer the correct way, but they didn't also want to be outcast by the entire group except for like one person in each time that they did it would hold true to being Nope, that's wrong, No, that's wrong. But other than that, everybody else just can consistently conform to the majority of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we do a lot we do nowadays, Like the way that society runs right now is literally based on that. Like a lot of shit that we do, Like we all were just saying it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 7: I mean, somebody like.
Speaker 1: Kicks you from money, kicks your feet for money being fall in your face, because that makes sense. But like a lot of the other stuff that we do, it's like that doesn't make any fucking sense.
Speaker 8: M h.
Speaker 2: And that's humans are creatures of habit, right, and our brains are hardwired for pattern recognition, and that's a survival thing that goes back to the to the caveman days. So more often than not, and you'll have outliers, you have ones and tuesdays that go against it, because.
Speaker 5: That's just who they are as a person, right.
Speaker 9: But me, I'm not one.
Speaker 2: I'm talking ninety nine percent of human beings, when put in a situation like that, unbeknownst to them that they're a part of a social experiment, will fall in line to either A not be seen as the outcast. B.
Speaker 5: Everybody else is doing it.
Speaker 2: And then they'll even start justifying it even after the experiment's over, and you'll talk to these people, they're like, well, the standing experiment, right, Well, I mean you know, it was like I was stretching my legs a little bit. I didn't have a problem with it, and kind of my legs are getting stove up. I wanted to stand up at some point. It's like, you're you're now playing the issue. You're playing the game right, You're you're justifying this ridiculous behavior as best you can cut to everything that has happened to America in the last five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't want to, but it just seems like the most vibe blocks It's like, oh, what she wants you right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: And I would like to think that if in that situation, I go to a waiting room and I hear this bell ding and everybody stands up, that I would just look at them like they're fucking retard and be like, hmmm, I guess their doctor told them to stretch and I don't know, and just like keep looking at my shit in mind of my business.
Speaker 5: I want to believe that I've never been put in that situation.
Speaker 6: I know I would be that person.
Speaker 9: Yeah, without a doubt, I'm definitely have been put into situations where I'm watching everyone else to do stuff and I'm I'm good, so you're doing stupid shit and I'm just gonna be the one all by myself, which is fine, I don't mind. And then other people are looking at me and I'm looking at them, and no knows the answer. But okay, I I know that for me, I'm gonna question it and look at people and not just go along with it, just because that's always who I've always been. So I don't know about other people, but I like the experiments. I think they're super fascinating. And I like to watch the actual videos of them conducting them, and watch the facial expressions and how they're all interacting with each other, and watch how people go against their own nature just to conform into those situations, and watch how they're highly uncomfortable and looking around, and you can tell that they want to say something, but unless somebody else will speak up, then no one else will speak and do anything. And that ties in with that whole horrible situation that happened with the Square buildings. What is that place called where that woman was raped in the circle right in the middle of the apartment complex and all of her neighbors could see and all of her neighbors could hear it, and not one person did anything. No one.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that one. I know about what happened at the beach a couple of years ago, the middle of spring break, this girl was getting raped on the beach in front of everyone. Instead of stopping at everybody just pull out their cell phone.
Speaker 6: No, this is a really really famous case.
Speaker 9: So pretty much she was raped in front of all of her neighbors, and every single went all questioned because they were all out, they all could see her and she's screaming for help. And when all of them were questioned, every single one of them said, I thought somebody else was going to do something, So they're guilty. I thought somebody else called. I thought somebody else was going to help her. I thought something out, somebody else was going to step in do something. There's actually a syndrome that's associated and I honestly I can't remember it off the top of my head. There's a lot of experiments that have been done that have shown that when push come to shove, people will naturally step back now and not actually help because well, that person should be doing it.
Speaker 6: I thought that person was going to do it. Maybe somebody else will help.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're all equally complicit and guilty at that point.
Speaker 1: Then I took a psyche class and we watched this video. It's a pretty famous video the the shock experiment. Well, like somebody who's with the lab coat and they tell you like that, yes, yes, you know, this person is behind this glass and you got to press the button and it's going.
Speaker 9: To give them again and the shock one and how high?
Speaker 5: What was the name of it? That was a famous experiment they did in the seventies. I can't remember the name of it.
Speaker 6: I thought it was in the sixties maybe.
Speaker 5: And then they also did the same thing with the prison type of situation.
Speaker 9: Christee, Yeah, that that's a super fascinating Did you see the movie. Yes, I've seen the movie. I've read, I've watched all the stuff about it. It's it's a really crazy experiment. What what happened? I mean, yes, it went to the absolute extreme, but it was easy to show what people will do, especially in hive mentality status. I mean, people can be hived hived up quickly and rallied up to do things even it goes against their complete morals when push come to shove pretty much, and they were just kind of like and the what killed me about that experiment is the prisoners were of the same people and they weren't actually prisoners, yet they completely conformed and melded into their spots and were allowing the abuse to happen without fighting back. That that alone just is wild to me that they just immediately turned into actual prisoners in their minds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's really about it's like why do we do it? Because like you think that that was kind of like.
Speaker 6: You think you get mad, angry, you'd fight back something.
Speaker 1: Like kind like all bad of us by the time. But like it stands to be like one of those things is like stapled into our DNA.
Speaker 9: I wonder if it has anything to do with trying to at least survive a situation. You know, if you don't want to rock the boat enough, you don't want to stand out, you don't want to trigger an even more violent response out of somebody, so you be complicent, you'd be quiet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go along with what's happening.
Speaker 5: The survival instinctive fight or flight.
Speaker 2: I have always said there's a third option that is more likely, and people don't really talk about it enough, which is freeze and conform.
Speaker 1: YEP.
Speaker 2: When presented with some Yeah, there are some people that will immediately start fighting, there are some that will run away, and there will some that will just stand there and shock and just kind of do as they're told because they just their brain short circuits. I feel like way more people fall into that category than what most psychology will tell you.
Speaker 9: I think there is something to say about when you are put into a situation where you have to make really hard decisions yep, and there's no good decisions, and either you you have to weigh your options of what's going to happen to you, and either you allow a certain type of abuse to happen and you know that you'll be able to survive that, or you fight against it and you aren't sure you're going to be able to survive that situation. But that falls into other kind of categories and stuff. But I think that is at least in part in some people's cases of why they allow certain things to be done with them when they can't when they in all looking at reality, they should be fighting back. I think it's more or less a survival skill to be able to survive. I can survive what's going to happen to me. I don't know if I can survive if I fight back.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure more tricky when it's like I don't know, well, I know I can survive the situations. But like if this situation affects not only me, but it'll affects somebody else, that can kind of it can kind of compound like what you're going to do and make you freeze up a lot more because it's like I know this, and I can probably fight back or I can take the planets coming, but can this woman over here or can this child over here take that?
Speaker 5: Guilt? Guilt is a powerful fucking tool.
Speaker 9: Well yeah, and then also I've always said when you suffer together, it's easier to suffer through things. And just for I mean, for example, for the Marine Corps, like when we're all suffering through something where it's it's exhausting, we're all in pain, we're having to do something. Hey, if I got a buddy next to me and we're all suffering, like we're suffering together, it's so much easier to suffer with somebody and to do it for way longer than what you think you can handle when you're by yourself. And then also you don't want to leave your partner or your buddy or whoever it is, because you don't want them to suffer alone, because you know it's gonna break them. So you're gonna suffer with them even more because well why not. You know, we suffer better together than a part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you kind of garner. You garner more strength when you on other people because it's like you push past what you think you can you can handle because you gotta do it for the team.
Speaker 2: And then trauma bonding comes from that as well, which makes an even big time thicker team unity from that. But yeah, yeah, misery does love company, as they say, Yeah, not in that context, I understand, but it works here too, It absolutely does. Yes, indeed, all right, appreciate you. You're all visions Sam, Yeah, go ahead, brother.
Speaker 11: So two things.
Speaker 8: The reason why people people can get into the mindset, Hey I'm a prisoner, I can't do shit is because our mind is a program to adapt to our surroundings. It's the It's a part of the curse of being us being able to adapt.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And also, second thing, Oh, get that nineties as drawn in your head real quick?
Speaker 11: Tell me when you have it drawn, does it look like this?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 6: Everyone has that.
Speaker 5: Yes, although I never did with the flat lines.
Speaker 9: I do with the da not the flat lions.
Speaker 6: Man, I was talking about like the full three years.
Speaker 5: If you do it the diagonals or you can make a chain of them.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I was never able to do the I remember being able to do it with the x's and all, but I can't do it no more.
Speaker 11: But I can still do this way.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I just hope that y'all have a very good date. And I love your your hat, sir, and I love your shirt.
Speaker 11: Also. I sent y'all both pictures of y'all's uh characters for the D and D. I uh, so, I can't do.
Speaker 8: The blood Mage because DN D Beyond updated and I lost my book. I had it for I got it for free, but then they updated, so I lost it. So you're no longer a blood Queen but a blood Mage. You're you have you're a high health lady, but you you have a draconic uh lineage, so you also speak dragon Elvis.
Speaker 9: And uh oh yeah, man, now now you even got me even more. That makes me so much happier you.
Speaker 5: Because of it.
Speaker 8: You do have like built in amber because a part of you is at the dragonic scales.
Speaker 9: Oh man, I'm gonna have to send you this series I'm reading then, because she's she's a well she actually is a dragon shifter. But yeah, no, I'm man, that's my whole heart happy yay.
Speaker 11: Yes, Jacob, did you see yours Bonny Chance?
Speaker 5: Uh you sent it? Where?
Speaker 6: Where did you send it to?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 11: I send it to your phone?
Speaker 5: Uh my phone is being used the camera now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we haven't seen him yet.
Speaker 11: So uh uh you are a paladin?
Speaker 5: I did you?
Speaker 11: You are a paladin slash fighter?
Speaker 16: You all.
Speaker 11: I have you set up right now in chain mail.
Speaker 8: But you for your quest line, Uh, you're gonna your you are right now, you're a night but you're gonna become essentially how our plan it is, You're gonna be pretty much become the new pope.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. Wow, that's not where I was going. I was gonna say, can I request for instead of chain mail plate armor? But like, all right, yeah you can.
Speaker 11: Get the but no, like you're you're gonna be You're you're gonna be leading crusades.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm down with that. I'm down with that.
Speaker 9: I can say we're.
Speaker 8: Gonna be a true pope up in here. But but your faith in it is considered the way of the blade. That's besides the point Warrior mon We're gonna be true crusaders up in this bitch though you're both awfully uh just playing neutral. You're awfully good, uh, miss Waving, you're playing neutral because you get down with it with all the sickness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can see you being a chaotic neutral.
Speaker 9: Actually, m m me like chaos.
Speaker 11: Never what.
Speaker 5: I appreciate?
Speaker 6: Huh what'd you say if you don't like chaos?
Speaker 5: I'm no, she thrives in it. So yes, indeed, Jonathan, see your hand, brother, go ahead.
Speaker 22: You mentioned the prison experiments. Have you heard the current working theory that mister missus uh the man wife McCrone was one of the people in the prison experiment.
Speaker 6: No, never heard this.
Speaker 21: That's a hot canvas theory.
Speaker 22: I will look into it now, holy like in the in the US at the time. Uh looks identical to one of the participants. Okay, allegedly apparently spoke French.
Speaker 6: I'll have to look into it.
Speaker 2: As wild because I mean, I may feel some type of way about her Kirk theories, but I do think she's been pretty more more actreathinging accurate when it comes to my cron So I'm gonna look into this shit.
Speaker 5: Hardcore fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh Kabbala King, your hand was raising, you put it down. I don't know if you wanted to speak up or what's up.
Speaker 7: I haven't really been paying attention to this whole left because I've been doing some crazy, crazy.
Speaker 5: Shit, man.
Speaker 7: But it's just saying, bro, like, holy crap, dude, what's wrong? Pretty cool night. I'm not pretty sure I'm not getting off subject or anything right now, but like, damn dude, I don't even know how to say this. This just happened like right now, but damn dude, Like men, the Kabbala King can get manipulated by a chick.
Speaker 5: Bro, Like, what the hell, bro, anyways, you got manipulated by a female dog.
Speaker 7: Dude, Fucking this chick starting like fighting for the past two months, arguing for the past two months, blah blah, blah, blah blah, and then all of a sudden, this crazy chick that has been reportedly being in the looney bin before stated that while I was arguing with her, she starts seeing then I called her year old daughter a bee, which I didn't, and then she got her daughter to say that I did, and I was like, oh hell no, So then I blocked heruim this and that, and I was like, oh no, you made me feel unsafe this and that. But so I'm saying but I just feel like I had to say that because it's just like, holy crap, my god, damn.
Speaker 5: So Sam would say the grippy socks, yeah, definitely, but I was.
Speaker 7: Just like, like, I literally have not been Phoenisi. I'm gonna have to listen to this chat, this post, this.
Speaker 6: Ram bullshit.
Speaker 7: So that's what I've been in and out, in and out of the whole livestream. But I was like, oh my god, Like finally the blocked her and I was like, look, I even told her like right, I was like, look, you make me feel unsafe with these Like what the hell? Oh my god, I'm just like people inn I might gonna be able to sleep till three a m. Tonight. But I was just like, oh my god, dude, even the Kabbala King can't even.
Speaker 6: Fucking I'm sorry and it it's fine.
Speaker 7: But after that, I was like, holy crap, You're you're literally are literally cycle and raising the little cycle ten year old. That's like why what I call your daughter b I took care of her and this and that, Like what the.
Speaker 5: Heck, dude, like and then crazy, very.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: Be careful out there in them streets, Kings and Queen.
Speaker 7: I am right now, I'm just like and then I finally realized I was still in the chat. I went to get another twisted and I finally real I'm stilling and stilling alive, and I was like, I gotta say this to somebody, probably because damn dude, I mean I'm tripping.
Speaker 9: I am like, I would just watch for sure, screen screenshot your your chats so that she can't change it, just in case, so that way she she feels like throwing some allegations your way, you already have them, uh, screenshot it definitely.
Speaker 7: I covered my snaut's message back before I blocked her. I was like, look, you should make me feel unsafe with all these falsecuzations. I will stay and you're you're like. I was like, I don't me and my son don't feel safe around you and your family fifty feet away. Blah blah blah, that's it, you're black blah blah blah blah blah blah. And then she still tried. I looked at my block chats and she still tried messaging me again.
Speaker 20: I was like go.
Speaker 2: Although this does highlight a very good lesson for everybody boy and girl listening to this. Listen, before you send something in a text, before you send a picture, before you send anything, make sure it looks good in a screenshot to whatever context you need that to go, because that's something that that's something put in a toolbox for for the rest of your life, because like that.
Speaker 7: This life is about. But I made sure my last was like, all right, you're black leaving me alone. Say I got my camera set.
Speaker 5: I would do this whole life.
Speaker 7: I was sitting on my cameras outside. I was like, fucking, I don't need this and that blah blah blah blah blah blahn.
Speaker 5: Stay safe about that.
Speaker 7: I just sat down right now and I was like, well, let me decompress and blow off some steam real quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, keeper blocked. We're gonna be rolling at least for another twenty possibly thirty minutes. You take your time and get back to reality here with the Cult of Conspiracy live brother, Stay safe out there.
Speaker 9: Fuck spirit Animal. What's your favorite accent? His is New Zealand Australian. Oh, I sure it was. I was waiting for you to be all about them as soon as you started hearing them speak. Last night, for those of you that don't know, Seam got to join us in the Live with Cryptid Women's Society, and he was he was having himself a time with the beautiful women.
Speaker 5: Anna lie.
Speaker 8: Oh, that accent had me smitten like a kitten.
Speaker 9: We saw, we saw, we were here for you.
Speaker 5: My favorite accent.
Speaker 9: Australian, Nigerian, Nigerian. I don't know if I can lace and Nigerian accent, like right.
Speaker 6: Off the top of my head.
Speaker 9: Interesting roads, Russian girls, White boy wizard.
Speaker 6: Oh, I could see.
Speaker 9: I could see the trysts and being down with some Russian girls. I could hold a knife to his throat. I feel like he'd be quite happy personally.
Speaker 5: I have to go with Scottish or Irish. Scottish or Irish?
Speaker 6: Did you say white boy? He was on and came on and then click back off.
Speaker 5: I have very good surprise for you.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, see, I could see, I could feel it.
Speaker 9: I could just see it in you that that would be yours.
Speaker 5: I could see it.
Speaker 9: Mine would be I like New Zealand, Scottish, Irish, Australian, some British, depending on where it's at.
Speaker 6: A lot a lot of different ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, centered that that's an accent I do enjoy.
Speaker 9: I'm a sucker for ac since I do like him a lot, I will say that.
Speaker 5: I'm moving on.
Speaker 9: White boy says car charger isn't fucking working, phone's gonna die much love, peace out? All right, well you're back hello again.
Speaker 16: We love you.
Speaker 2: Josef Mangala is the Nazi officer obsessed over twins. Yeah, that's the one, and we may do an episode on that one day maybe. But if you look at where Ben Carson got the the background as far as any kind of medical documentation before, he was the one to split the Siamese twins like that.
Speaker 9: So I actually have done a lot of research into into into him, sorry I was moving, I get it, and a lot of research into the different Nazi scientists that did experiments during that time. So there's a lot of interesting and horrific things that they did in the way of helping with what is now used on people to help people.
Speaker 6: So it's one of those things of if.
Speaker 9: I was going to touch on that, i'd probably do different scientists around the world or throughout time that have done horrific experiments and that has actually helped people in the long run, unfortunately for the sake of what happened to other people. But that's probably the only way I would really touch on that subject, no.
Speaker 2: Doubt, Ali Cat said, I must depart sadly. Much love to you all. Glad you were able to join us for a bit there, Ali Cat open time vibes. Sam's shop teacher is the jack of all trades. Yea kinda sounds like it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, literally, the shop teacher just was there for everything.
Speaker 5: Dexter would have made a killing if he was a mortician and a serial killer.
Speaker 2: Maybe, yeah, maybe, no doubt. Let's see, Joe says I do weekend. We're at a piggery.
Speaker 6: Piggery.
Speaker 5: The smell of a few.
Speaker 2: Old body that have blown and split is so strong you get okay, real quick, Joe, what the fuck is a piggery?
Speaker 9: Is that what y'all call a slaughterhouse? It's a slaughterhouse, isn't it?
Speaker 5: I say, we're talking about like morticians and ship Is this is this what y'all call it?
Speaker 6: Morg No, it should be a slaughterhouse.
Speaker 5: I think like a butcher shot.
Speaker 2: The smell of a few day old body that has bloated and split is so strong it gets up into your brain.
Speaker 5: You can taste it.
Speaker 9: It's horrible, Literally, you can taste it.
Speaker 5: But animal, yes, animal also smells and tastes horrible.
Speaker 9: Well maybe.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Joe.
Speaker 9: If you're around, tell us what a piggery is.
Speaker 5: If that's what y'all call a fucking morgue, then like we need to have a whole all that here for.
Speaker 9: But no, you really can, like just the smell of burnt flesh, like you have to use lemon on your skin to get rid of it. Like it's a it's a whole vibe.
Speaker 5: That's the worst.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 5: Memes, lots of memes. Miss Kermit cooking bacon and miss Piggy's head behind him. I'm gonna be honest, whenever I thought about it, Ermi eating some pig ass, I thought she'd still be alive for it. I don't.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no shit, god, Uh.
Speaker 5: Rose says totally random here, But I love the festive vibe I have today. Oh thank you. We're gonna be rocking the FESTI vibe all next week too.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I was wearing this, but it's really hard to wear with my with my headphones, and it's really tight.
Speaker 5: On my head, so I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: For the for the Honica episode, I'm wearing a bandana and it's a Grinch bandana.
Speaker 9: And I'm wearing a Grinch shirt. We purposely wore them because he was Jewish, so we didn't we forgot to say that. But yes, we're trying to do themed outfits for the but we don't have anything for Kwansa.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, oh, I don't. Oh, I don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh yeah, listen, it's very difficult to find a dashiki on such short notice.
Speaker 5: But boy, oh boy, do I have some homie find one? Don't you worry about it?
Speaker 2: Raven Lee, Shit, I'm excited, and you're gonna talking Aboutnative America stuff.
Speaker 5: You're lucky at it and pull out a head dress.
Speaker 9: I mean, I feel like a lot of us have Native American but I'm not. I don't have enough in me to warrant well, I feel like I don't know. Apparently we might have more, but I don't feel like it warrants enough to be able to wear something like that. I feel like it would be cultural appropriation.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in such things.
Speaker 6: I know you don't.
Speaker 5: Although the only reason I'm not doing it is because the tribe that I do hail from didn't really do the whole head dress thing.
Speaker 9: So it's even my family came well, my family has roots in Blackfoot, so.
Speaker 5: That explains so much about you.
Speaker 9: Why wow, why.
Speaker 5: Blackfoot are some of the meanest motherfuckers and their women will stab you literally for no fucking reason more than any other tribe. Like this checks this checks out so fucking hard.
Speaker 9: Wow Wow, I feel like everyone thinks I'm a total raging bitch on.
Speaker 5: This gud Oh No, not at all. It's just you're also not the person across I.
Speaker 9: Am a pleasant human being that smiles a lot. Thank you you are you are.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying as far as your uh, your quick propensity for violence at the situation calls, It's like, I, of all the tribes you could hail from, it would have to be the fucking Blackfoot.
Speaker 9: It is the Blackfoot. And my uh my dad said of the family came from Norway and they we did have a castle in my family at one point, which is all unfortunately we do not have it any longer. But yeah, no, we definitely came from the good old Viking area as well.
Speaker 5: So but the Vikings weren't always so quick to violence.
Speaker 2: There's so many documentation of them having like such an egalitarian society and everybody was seen as equal. Yeah, when they would go on the warpath, they didn't ask no questions, like no doubt, but loving.
Speaker 6: Like maybe I'd descend from a berserker or something.
Speaker 5: They didn't have kids.
Speaker 9: I'm kidding. I know that, I know they didn't. That's why I was saying, I'm kidding.
Speaker 5: But maybe a Yam's Viking. Though, Oh, I don't know the.
Speaker 9: Wolf cult that makes sense wolf wolf things is my vibe. Maybe No, I don't actually know for certain, But.
Speaker 5: Did you hear that like a lot of what we think we know about wolf is completely bullshit. No, the whole like the lone wolf mentality and all these things, like that whole thing came from a dude who wrote a book in the seventies spending no time around wolves whatsoever, and somehow the the lore of it, the lore of like all of what goes into like the hierarchy of a wolf pack and how sometimes there's this one rogue wolf and like so much of what we think about wolves and are just our zeitgeist in our culture are completely fabricated from a dude who said these things to do book sales.
Speaker 9: Could you just imagine writing some random bullshit down and then just pushing it out, and fifty years later, everyone's still talking about it and believing in it, and it's just like, oh, yeah, I made that shit up. I was really high that one time and really drunk, and I just kind of wrote some bullshit down.
Speaker 5: He's dead now, but there's been so much science that's coming out.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 9: I'm just gonna write some crazy ass bullshit and just put it out in the world and be like, here you go, You're welcome.
Speaker 6: And then when I'm.
Speaker 5: Old, like, huh it works for the Mormons, it is up.
Speaker 9: Dune dune dunk. I'm gonna do it and just some crazy ass, I don't know, while feminine bullshit and like see of course see you even like eighty years or not eighty years. See when I'm like eighty years old, some wild ass like tribe of women or some crazy bullshit, I'd be like, oh, yeah, that one time I had a lot of wine and I just like made up some crap and you're welcome.
Speaker 2: But uh, obviously it couldn't be something obscure like the wolf in the seventies, Nobody was like doing a lot of digging into that, So if it got wrote down by somebody that sounded reputable, it just kind of got added to the lore. No, you're gonna go off of something that's got a lot of science behind it. Yeah, I'm gonna say as far as saying wold shit, we are in a position.
Speaker 5: To'll just be doing that.
Speaker 9: I mean yeah, but I mean we're at the age of information. Anyone can fact check a lot of us.
Speaker 6: It's not.
Speaker 9: And that's what kills me though, is a lot Just for example, with the mule conversation. Yeah, when you're researching, we're sitting in the same room. You're researching one thing and being told one narrative. I'm sitting across from you, researching and hearing the reading scientific paperwork on this same topic a completely different narrative. And so when sometimes people come at us and say that we're saying wrong stuff, to be honest with you, I don't doubt it. There's so much information that we're sitting in the same space reading about the same thing, and both of us are getting fed two different narratives Because of the way that we're researching and trigger words and because of our algorithms and what we're looking at.
Speaker 6: So that is definitely a thing that can happen.
Speaker 9: So if we are wrong about topics, and you guys do come with us with about information, we are reading all this stuff and hey, we're just human like the rest of us.
Speaker 6: Maybe I might be potentially an alien because my blood, but like you.
Speaker 9: Know, an elf. But ah, I'm just saying, but.
Speaker 5: Because you have a negative blood type, so clearly an alien.
Speaker 9: I'm a negative thank you, a negative blood type, but oh negative in particular. So I'm spiecual, I'm part of the special group and I'm left handed to.
Speaker 2: It still blows my mind that there's like forty something blood types, most of which I've never fucking heart.
Speaker 5: That killed me.
Speaker 9: That was a weird That was a weird thing to learn. I didn't know that at all.
Speaker 5: I have the goalara negative, the fucking what, dude, It's a wild time to be alive negative d negative and ship.
Speaker 6: Yes, Samuel, I'm gonna raise my hand to I'm home.
Speaker 8: Okay, So you're not an alien, laden you're part I'm pretty sure you're a vampire.
Speaker 15: You're second off, that tracks Yeah, she's she's special anyway, and it's it's a living blood, it's in the breeding. Yes, all.
Speaker 9: Fuck her.
Speaker 5: But you said it's in the blood, and she's like, I'm special, and I'm like the door was wide open, I couldn't not wall through it.
Speaker 9: He said it was in the breeding. Okay, yeah, yeah, Now.
Speaker 8: No, I me and you've talked about it somewhat, missflaving. But Jacob, my friend, my brother in christ, I have a question for you. Do you know who put Bella in the wim?
Speaker 5: Do I know who put Bella in the what?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: I didn't send the article to you that he sent to me. Sorry, who is Bella?
Speaker 5: And what is a witch?
Speaker 11: Well, it's a type of tree.
Speaker 8: And so they were in the nineteen I want to say it's in the nineteen forties in England. So this is I want to say, this is during the war or slightly thereafter. Four boys they would they were poaching on private land in a haggittys wood. They come up across a tree. They so they go into the tree looking for bird eggs and what they find a woman's skull. A couple of days they all that they're afraid of they're gonna get in trouble, so they wait a couple of days before they eventually tell a teacher, not a teacher, but a parent in adult well.
Speaker 11: They the couple that the case is still unsolved.
Speaker 8: It's a cold case, but some of the interesting theories is that a politician killed her, or if she was a Nazi collaborator a spy, that she parachuted down and got stuck in the tree. It's a really cool case and I think y'all both would like it. I think we even would like it due to the true crime aspect, and you'd like it due to the mystery of it all.
Speaker 5: I'm down.
Speaker 6: I was just looking at it. It's nineteen forty three.
Speaker 5: Fucking down.
Speaker 2: This is this one now become an episode after the holidays and probably after New Year's To be honest with.
Speaker 9: You, but we're just not gonna look at it. We're gonna ignore it and act like it didn't happen.
Speaker 8: I just I think it's really cool and all because you don't really get a lot of mysteries in Pretty Shield.
Speaker 11: But no, you don't get a lot.
Speaker 5: Of It's been slightly used, but not used enough. God damn it. I need to make it to a tournament soon.
Speaker 6: That what she said.
Speaker 5: That is what she said. She didn't say she needed to go to a tournament soon anyway. I'm not going to touch that with a That's also what she said. Were you there, I am the spirit.
Speaker 11: Animal, I am omnipresent.
Speaker 6: Everywhere.
Speaker 11: I mean gre some point last night.
Speaker 9: Yes, I love it, Oh my goodness, but yeah, no, thank you for that. Applies that you were there. When I saw you in the chat and stuff, yeah, I was.
Speaker 8: I was like, hey, everyone, I got I got sent the leak by Troubles because we're both in a podcasting a group chat. And when I was gonna do it anyway because I get asked I'll do anything if I'm asked what y'all?
Speaker 11: And then I held that y'all there and I was like, hmm, oh you know push, So I got it be then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we fucked up the times.
Speaker 9: Though, so fucked up. Oh my god. We really thought that we were supposed to be there at six point thirty. We definitely were not.
Speaker 5: We're supposed to be there for over thirty.
Speaker 9: If we were, we are very intelligent human being. Yeah, we were like an hour and twenty two minutes late.
Speaker 5: So it'd be like that.
Speaker 11: I was like forty minutes late.
Speaker 9: So yeah, but we stayed for like damn near two hours. So it was a great time. I had a lot of fun and oh uh a message. Actually, we have been messaging back and forth some of the people that we met. We might be going to a con hopefully potentially this year in Florida, in Florida or here. If we can get people to come here to New Orleans. We would really love to be able to get a lot of content creators in the conspiracy space here. So John, we're talking about hosting a con, Yes, I remember we looked into it, but it's.
Speaker 2: It's very difficult to do as far as like just getting started with it. I mean, the Nefylin Death Squad boys have done it three times now, they're getting ready for their fourth, I'm sure. And it takes a lot of upfront and a lot of like lining things out. It can be done, and one day it will be done. But man' that's a whole lot of time and energy to try to pull something off, and if only like fifty people show up, then it's pretty much an overall loss. But like, you have to start somewhere and although your first one might be not so much of a success, your fourth or fifth or sixth one might be a raging success.
Speaker 5: But you got to start somewhere.
Speaker 9: So like it's the Enigma con is what it's going to be, what it's called. So yeah, we're hoping that we can actually.
Speaker 12: Go to it.
Speaker 9: It sounds really fun.
Speaker 6: Tommy from across the Pond is going to come.
Speaker 9: A whole bunch of different people, So hopefully it gets in the work saying, I hope that we're able to eventually host something here. I would love to do go and do some stuff with the vampire covens here and kind of talk like through that and do you you know, maybe we can actually reach out to one of the voodoo people.
Speaker 5: I've tried. They are very very to themselves. They do not give interviews, they do not want to be out there.
Speaker 9: Now, Mario, somebody I know one woman, I mean, and I don't it's not something that I participate in at all, but I know of someone, so potentially.
Speaker 2: So Mario or Residents Santoria correspondent has people that have connections to Santa Ria in New Orleans and through the chain of events, voodoo as well.
Speaker 5: He said he'd be reaching out to some people for us. We never heard back. I mean he's a busy guy.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean he had the one that had the brain tumor. He did, and he did, so I'm glad that he's doing good down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, same Sam.
Speaker 2: But one day we're gonna make some wild things happen, make some great content out of it. Hopefully I have some really fun cult meetups out of it.
Speaker 6: But I would love, yeah, I would love to host something here.
Speaker 9: Maybe we could do where everybody, you know, because we have a hotel down in the quarter that we could probably get rented out or something and have everything come.
Speaker 2: And I was just talking to somebody, actually, I just went to the Saints game and we were at a bar before the game, and one of the women worked on the bar is actually the person to talk to as far as getting the Sheraton or the Marriotte for big events and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: And so I was trying to just price just a feeling out the thing.
Speaker 2: Let's say we had like two hundred people showing up, what kind of price range would I need for this size conference room, this many rooms, whatever, We're going to need at least ten to fifteen K upfront before they'll leave an acknowledge or go any further.
Speaker 9: That's a lot. I mean, we'd definitely have to plan it out with everybody and see. But maybe maybe one day I would like to go to some of these other cons though, the Bigfoot Con and yeah, some of the other stuff that's going on around the country. I think that'd be really cool. Maybe we'll have to see if there's anything in organ Oh.
Speaker 5: I guarantee there's Bigfoot cons.
Speaker 9: And organ I know, but like around the time we're supposed to go and do some content shooting and all that stuff, So that might be a fun time.
Speaker 5: Make the whole trip attacks right off, Hell yeah, hell yeah, Bala King, are you doing okay?
Speaker 7: All right? So I'm ready to go on that I can defrusted a little bit. But so I just wanted to ask everybody to send good vibes, good energy in my way in regards to think, if you're gonna love this, I have my final interview tomorrow. We send good vibes, good prayers, good interview, all that in regards to the final interview tomorrow for an electrician apprenticeship.
Speaker 5: What type of electrician like residential, commercial, industrial.
Speaker 7: It's going to be both. Actually, it's going to be a job here in a passo for the first good amount of time. But I'm going to be traveled after that job here in the past is done. I'm going to be traveling. It's with Faith Electronics.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 9: Tell you all the vibes your way?
Speaker 5: Are you? Are you a union? Are you going union?
Speaker 7: That's for sure? Just trying to good land of this gig real quick. First, get out of the medical field, for sure. And then I'm not sure if I'm repeating myself. Like I said, I haven't read listen to the live vibe. But what do you guys think about the I don't know if you all heard about the old Canvas Owens meeting with what's her name? Yeah, the other day, right, Eric.
Speaker 6: Kurt, Yeah, she did it yesterday. We kind of touched on it briefly.
Speaker 9: I just was saying how creepy she freaking looked, and I think that personally they are all in bed with each other, and we kind of just touched on it. We haven't done a bunch of research into it because honestly, we've been so slammed with a lot of live interviews and different stuff like that, So we haven't dived deep into what's going on with the whole Canis Owens situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the problem is whenever we start doing content, like for instance, right now we're doing research and shooting for the holiday episodes are going to be dropping next week. So like, although I want to dig in on that, there's only so many hours of the day that I can dedicate to doing research and getting my notes in order and everything like that. So right now all of my notes are dedicated to the Quansa episode, and then after that one's done and like situated, then we'll do the Pagan Catholic Christian Christmas episode.
Speaker 5: Like, I only got so much mental and with you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Some people can juggle like eighteen different theories and topics and notes at one time.
Speaker 5: I'm not that guy. I can only have one time.
Speaker 9: I have four going right now, so I just but that's that's the thing is, you know, right now I'm heavy into the Alaskan Triangle. That's the next one that we're gonna be shooting after, yeah, the whole Christmas situation.
Speaker 2: So hopefully by the time that we are able to dedicate some real time and energy into doing the research of this more will come out January because basically because as of this moment, it seems like, uh, you know, Cannas released a post on x saying that they had like a four and a half hour meeting her and Erica. To my knowledge and again did knew much research into this. There was no cameras and no microphones, and Candace left feeling really good.
Speaker 5: About it and smiling.
Speaker 6: That's what I saw real quick.
Speaker 5: But and I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard anything as far as what Erica's take is yet, but yeah, that's the thing that happened apparently.
Speaker 7: And what would you say a personal question? What would you say about, like in regards to an interview for the apprenticeship for the electrician, to any pointers, any advice. I mean, sure, yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: So the as far as crafts go, electricians have a true apprenticeship program. And what I mean by that is when it comes to pipe fitting and uh, you know, iron working and boil and making and all these things, you put in two years worth and you get in with a good crew or your daddy is somebody, or your uncle is somebody, you could become top to your journeyman making that money pretty quickly. It does not work that way with electronics or electricity for that matter. When they say you need X amount of hours and to be able to pass this test to go to the next step, they mean that shit because electricity plays for keeps, especially if you start getting into the higher voltages and things. Uh, just a tip for you personally, whenever you start working on things, pull your meter out and test everything before you touch it. I got hit so many times with way too much electricity. I probably should be dead all honesty, Like, I was never a good electrician.
Speaker 5: I could.
Speaker 2: I could fake it time make it. But that's again, when you start dealing with four eighty and higher voltage, that ship plays for keeps. I will say that, and I learned that the hard way more than a few times. But as far as that goes, dude, as far as the math is concerned, is very basic math. As far as learning the parts and components to you know, motor starters and contacts and momentary contacts of these tide of things, it's just getting your hand in it. It may seem daunting at first, but the more you work with it, the more you get your hand in it, the more you're gonna just become better overall. And yeah, don't be afraid to ask questions. There's gonna be a guy on any job site you go on that's been in the game for twenty thirty forty years. He's old, he's crusty, he's angry. Before you get off into some shit and start sticking things where it doesn't belong. And I didn't mean that as a I mean that's seriously like sticking your screwdriver into a motor starter where you're not sure if that's what you're supposed to be touching or whatever. If you ever have questions, yo, stop and ask a dude who knows more. I promise you they'll be willing to at least explain it to you, for sure.
Speaker 9: Hell yeah, man, good luck for you.
Speaker 8: All the.
Speaker 7: Y appreciate that for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 5: God is love what you got.
Speaker 6: Big dog, Candice, I put money on it.
Speaker 5: Maybe let's go, let's go.
Speaker 22: I did watch the whole episode today, but I did hear that she was apparently vindicated on the Charlie sending out the messages that they are going to kill me.
Speaker 21: You know, she said that she had his phone he never sent that text.
Speaker 22: But apparently they were sent on another messaging app telegram or something. So once she checked all those that if she did send that one guy message saying they're going to kill me tomorrow, and the other.
Speaker 21: Guy, she claims his message said that he said the Left is.
Speaker 8: Going to kill me.
Speaker 9: Oh, so Kenna said that or Erica confirmed it.
Speaker 21: Apparently Erica confirmed it, like I said, she said, no, he didn't send those messages.
Speaker 8: I have his phone.
Speaker 22: But then once she looked at all the other messaging apps, she did confirm those two messages.
Speaker 5: So Erica saying that it was the Left.
Speaker 22: Erica says that Charlie sent two two messages, one to Andrew Cowalt or something, and that one apparently said they are going to kill me tomorrow, and we don't have any context on who they is. And he claims that the other guy he sent a message Charlie sent a message to said that the Left is going.
Speaker 8: To kill me.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, we are going to do Why don't you told us think you? Yeah, we're We've honestly been often research land.
Speaker 5: So I mean, I'm not saying there's still no Israel connection. I am not saying that. I am saying that we do need to do more due diligence and more research into this. That's that's insane. Yes, Sam, I.
Speaker 11: See you brother, just with a Candice own.
Speaker 8: I do feel like she's a bit jealous of Erica because I have just if you offer the chemistry between her and Charlie h throughout the years that they probably could have been a thing. But I have a friends she's just salty that Charlie chose Erica over her.
Speaker 5: I've heard that theory. I don't know if it holds any.
Speaker 8: Water honestly, but honestly, I feel like they're both doing him a disservice but having just a cat fight, like yeah, I'll just need to respect the man.
Speaker 11: The man's dead and stop kind of just saying who could be the bigger bitch.
Speaker 9: In my personal opinion, I think it more comes down to who actually killed him and why is what the argument is about.
Speaker 6: But I don't know for certain.
Speaker 8: I just feel like they're both they both have very big egos, and I feel like Eric could like they give her grace.
Speaker 11: Her husband was was just killed three months ago, and I that that day is sue it in my head.
Speaker 8: I can tell you where I was at when when I saw it and and that that his death affected me and wanted in a very big way.
Speaker 11: And it I Charlie.
Speaker 8: I've watched Charlie since I was in high school, like growing up, like from like twenty sixteen and all, and it I just I feel like I lost a big brother in a way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I wasn't sorry.
Speaker 22: She addressed the jealousy thing directly one day and said that, you know, I wasn't like that. He was like a big brother brother and she had a boyfriend the whole time like they were.
Speaker 9: I mean, I will say that people of the opposite sex can friends and just friends with each other and people, I know, it's like a hard take. For some reason, a lot of people can't understand that you can be friends and really good friends of the opposite sex with somebody without having any kind of romantic ties.
Speaker 6: It can just be platonic.
Speaker 9: So yeah, but back to the chat open time, Vibes says the Indian accent is the best and replaces the d's with the t's or teas with the d's.
Speaker 6: Oops.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, wait, Indian is in daughter feather? Hold the fuck it's oh dot se So wait do you mean Indian women with the accent is hot, because I know you're not talking about the dudes sliding into the ns, talking about Show Me Bob's and the Jean.
Speaker 12: All the dudes. Like if you think about all the Indian song remakes, those.
Speaker 5: Are the best.
Speaker 2: They do go hard at fuck the Indian like the Bollywood remakes of a lot of popular songs like that ship goes hard. No, I don't know if I've ever heard someone say that the Indian female accent is attractive. But okay, we got a very diverse I do you.
Speaker 9: Enjoy the cult fam it is. It is fun up and here superd animal says my papa. Grandma's were both needed. Cherokee and Blackfoot. White boy Wizer says, Blackfoot Reservation is right down the road for me, and if we we can go there and meet some hell yeah, totally down. I don't think I look anything remotely like a Blackfoot Indian Native American bones I could see. But you also told me I look like an aristocratic uh Norwegian before.
Speaker 5: I could see that too.
Speaker 7: With your attitude, and you'll be faring.
Speaker 5: I am a game.
Speaker 9: I'm a fucking delight. Okay, no one, no one said you're not. It's just you know, I do not have an attitude.
Speaker 5: Moving on. Let's see, did I just see spirit animal getting lit on fire? No, I don't believe. So I think I think he might have lit something on fire.
Speaker 11: With the light of acting as if he was, go set me on fire.
Speaker 5: Damn it, don't hurt the spirit animal.
Speaker 9: We need it, God's Love says, are we going to go to bro Grove? He's gonna try.
Speaker 5: We haven't gotten an invite yet, and we'll have to see what our schedules look like at that time. But you know, I'm sure they'll invite us when the time comes.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 9: If you come, Oh, Samuel saying, if I come to the buyo, where can I try some crawfish? Never had anyt You're just gonna come over and we're gonna make you some crawfish, sam.
Speaker 5: But it has to be during springtime. Yeah, Just so you know, crawlfish season is pretty much as soon as the water gets above freezing and it ends in I mean by the time of like May, the too hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so typically crawlfish bulls are an Easter thing. So look at when the Catholics go into lint. That is crawlfish season. Yeah, crazy, how that kind of ties together?
Speaker 6: Tristan, my boy, wizard, you're muted, brother, you muted?
Speaker 7: When's the next bro Grove?
Speaker 2: We haven't heard anything yet. I'm sure it's going to be happening, probably this summer.
Speaker 6: If I had guess summer in Florida, i'd assume.
Speaker 5: But uh, I gotta make it this year, dude, I have to. Hopefully we can. We'll see. If we do, we will see.
Speaker 21: I think you said maybe March, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: I remember they were talking about doing two a year.
Speaker 2: They were talking about doing a spring in a fall, but then last year they did a summer in the mix of it, So I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's very possible they do a spring and a summer. Who fucking knows. We'll see.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but good show tonight. See y'all next week. Dozing off. Honey Badger had to dip out earlier. That Rhino done got to him.
Speaker 9: You know that Rano we're off that platinum fourteen.
Speaker 5: God damn, he's literally out here just doing the most. Is I love?
Speaker 6: I love Honey Badger?
Speaker 5: Marine like that?
Speaker 6: Not giving no fuck?
Speaker 5: Indeed, Casino or lotto? Random question? Uh by a lotto. Do you mean scratch offs or do you mean power ballad accent?
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, I feel really dumb right there.
Speaker 11: That's a lot better than asking the feathers dot Peter support.
Speaker 5: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 9: Look at that. We actually got to the entire chat. Man, we did read a lot. I read them all. We kind of skimmed through.
Speaker 2: Got is love say his favorite accent is American. But see even that it's a bit of a misnowner. Do you mean Bostonian or do you mean West Coast?
Speaker 9: Do you mean South South?
Speaker 5: Florida South? You're talking about it.
Speaker 2: And now with that with the South, do you mean just a southern broad or do you mean like a true Annabellum quay.
Speaker 5: You know there's levels of that ship too.
Speaker 6: Now, oh man, that's not my jam. I don't know I could try to talk like that, I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know if ever heard you actually throw in a country accent. I don't know if you have one.
Speaker 6: I mean I have like a weird accent when I actually talk.
Speaker 5: Do people in Oregon talk like rednecks?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 6: No, Actually, people have really good dialect and they're very.
Speaker 5: Like even in the country, like even the loggers and ship. Do they just like speak proper up there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean I do, I have, I have.
Speaker 4: I mean for I mean, it just depends right next to them motherfuckers.
Speaker 7: The people on the eastern half of the state are just like me.
Speaker 9: And yeah, they.
Speaker 6: The eastern half, maybe the.
Speaker 4: West coast though if they all think they're fucking important.
Speaker 9: Ship, I'll say that, yeah, the the eastern So on the other side of the mountain, they they talk more country that it would to be fair though, they are more country than on the other side that's closer to Portland because on the east side it's it's open space. There's a lot of open open space. It depends on which section you're in. And if you're in the top of the northern to the southern.
Speaker 5: To hear a blue collar worker speaking proper dialect English sounds so strange to me.
Speaker 9: There's a lot it's a mixing pot of different but there's so many different cultures though that are there to so many different people from all over that it just depends. I mean, people say that I have an accent when I start talking and saying different stuff, that I have a country like drawl. I try really hard not to speak like that, but I guess it comes out sometimes if I I have never heard you with a southern drawl. No, it's a country drawl. Like it's not a southern drawl. It's like a country like slang drawl. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm so used to hearing southern drawl that I doesn't even register on my radar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't have a serious drawl now.
Speaker 9: But I had sent Royce a voice minimum earlier and he but messaged me back and was like, your voice is so different from the mic when it is on the phone, And I'm like, see, I don't have that deep a voice.
Speaker 6: Good, damn it.
Speaker 2: It's not I like the microphones alter off voice by any means, But you it sounds different.
Speaker 5: It really does, because it's picking up on every bit of nuance.
Speaker 6: I feel like I have such a deep voice when I talk on mike.
Speaker 5: It's a good thing. Though. It's pleasing.
Speaker 6: It's pleasing to the years, so pleasing.
Speaker 9: Well, everybody, it's twelve ten. We have got through the whole chat, and it is going to be time to call it a night for me.
Speaker 2: It is, indeed, Samuel, if you could please give the good cult members or send off, sir, You're not just going to have you.
Speaker 8: Long blessed me the chaos munch off from the creek, my lady and my good sir.
Speaker 5: Thank you Sam much indeed he uh.
Speaker 2: Also for everybody who is listening to this on Thursday, if you would like to be a part of the Cult member Live, then what you need to do is go to Patreon dot com slash Culture Conspiracy podcast When you go there, there's only a few tiers for entry. If you would like to get these shows a couple of days in advance, and you would like to see all the video footage of everything, because that's the only place we post the videos, then that is where you go. Patreon dot com slash Culture Conspiracy Podcasts. Although the main reason why people go they're in the first place is because it is the only place to get these shows.
Speaker 5: Absolutely is it up? Okay, Damn, I'm reaching around a fucking jug of glass and I can't see what I'm doing.
Speaker 9: My gigantic glass. We fucked up the intro and the outro, Like you know what, we're batting. We're fucking batt in a thousand tonight, y'all fucking are so anyway, if you would like to join us every Tuesday night a nine pm Central for the COLT member lives, you go to that Third Eye All the Way Open tier and you join there.
Speaker 5: We are running a promo on Patreon right now that if you sign up for the entire year, you actually get three months free. So find me best.
Speaker 6: It's like twenty seven to ninety nine for the entire year for the Cult member.
Speaker 9: If that's not the Third Eye Open All the Way tier, but that's the I think it's ninety seven dollars for the entire year for the Third Eye All the Way Open.
Speaker 2: And again, find me another platform that's giving you this much content for that price.
Speaker 5: It's the best bang for buck that I know I have ever found. So there's a reason why we listed it for the prices that we did. As a matter of fact.
Speaker 2: Also, if you'd like to support the show and get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver Boy and then go to the link in the description below to CEC silver dot com.
Speaker 5: Listen, don't just take my word for it.
Speaker 2: Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, your accounting the whoever's and ask them what they think about investing in precious metals. I promise you they're going to tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in silver and gold and platinum and monel and these things. Best place to get your start coec Silver dot com link in the description below. But another way to can support the show and let the good cult members around the world.
Speaker 5: Know what you think about all these wild conversations we had this evening would be too Please hit the five saw, I hit the shares of licen drives, commensacle, post in review, shares of the fits the family, shares that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm seats across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners. Who could that become potential COLT member doctors. You final, ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go get Jonathan some love and go check out metimeistics and give them the same level and respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the CA tonight the come join each of us. Find individual patron lines we host every Wednesday night, nine being Central. Links to those are in the description as well, and we thank you for everybody's talking to con done so, and with all of this being said, this was another putiful episode of the Cult of conspiracy. And I am the Cage to night, I am ravenly And there's one very important streaming final piece of information. Weeds you learn just as soon as humanly possible.