Speaker 1: Ah, Yes, it is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us today. Now, this particular segment is brought to you by Roller Town Beer Works, that is the brewery there in Salina, Texas. At Me and Ben are partner's in tomorrow. For example, when we're at her Totto Barbecue, they have the big German and juice serum, which is our hazy IPA big German is our col style l that's minimal hops in a smooth finish, easy to drink. They carry both of those on tap. Her Tato is just one of many places that carry it. For example, if you go to a Maveris Stars game, it's at the American Airline Center in Cans also on tap on the plaza level. If you go before the game, go to the chop shop and get big German on tap, or go to Happiest Hour and get the big German in Cans. We also have it at places like Pluckers, Kane, Rosso On and On. Tell your favorite place they should be carrying Roller Town beer Works supporting us, and then if you can make it up to the brewery this weekend. We have lots of great reasons, but I'm super stoked. On Friday, we are re releasing Nectar on Don, which is a badass IPA. It is super juicy and super good and it's part of that Cousin's main lobster is there. They are delicious, and we're gonna have live music as well, So there's always reasons to head up north to Salina. Hit us at the brewery where we have twenty different fresh local beers on tap, and then if you can't, go to grocery stores and pick us up total wine and more HGB liquor depot, places like that, or of course your favorite watering hole establishment. Now let's hand it over to KT for a little part two of Celebrity culture pop Culture Double Jeopardy. Yeah, it's a show on Amazon Prime that you know, debuted back in December and I've been having a lot of fun with it because it's great and I feel like I'm smarter because I know them. So I took questions from Pop Culture Jeopardy to test you guys and run one. Christina ten skin seven, So skin your buzzin his butt stuff, Christina is your buzzin is a lot. Let's go ahead and find out for now. What the categories are for double pop culture jeopardy albums that rock, I'll name the album, you will name the band or artist? Okay, nicknames and aliases, Rap albums, three letter responses, and country stuff Sir. Three questions in each category. The questions do double Christina ten skin seven skin You're behind you have control the board.
Speaker 2: I'll do nicknames and aliases for one double e so for two. Yeah.
Speaker 1: This member of Tony Soprano's squad was rumored to have gotten his nickname from his time as a cat burglar. Oh butt stuff skin big pussy. Yes, big pussy is correct. We would have also accepted big puss.
Speaker 3: All right. I didn't watch the Sopranos, so I did.
Speaker 1: Clearly he did because he remembered big Pussy. Yeah, because he stop the cat. Ye. Christina ten skin nine that was two pointer skin you are on the clock.
Speaker 2: Nicknames and aliases for four points.
Speaker 1: Ozzie Osbourne relished this nickname so much that he used it as the title of his two thousand and five album What.
Speaker 2: Christina I'm Gonna go for it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Prince of Darkness.
Speaker 1: That's correct, The Prince of dark for four points. Christina up to fourteen Skin at nine, Christina, you have the board.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just finish that one out for six.
Speaker 1: This classic rock guitars is also known as slow hand but stuff.
Speaker 2: Skin.
Speaker 1: Who is Eric Clapton? That is correct, Eric slow Hand Clapton? Your guy who out there might have thought it would be Conway Twitty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know you guy. Have you guys ever heard the Pointer sister's version of that song? But it's amazing great.
Speaker 1: Skin, you have a fifteen to fourteen lead and you have control the board. Let's do country stuff for six hundred? Up, Come on over and The Woman in Me are albums that sold over ten million copies each from this country music.
Speaker 3: Star Latte Christina, who is Shania Twain?
Speaker 2: That's correct?
Speaker 1: Christina up to twenty Wow the controversial titled album The Woman in Me.
Speaker 3: Let's Do Country Stuff to four hundred.
Speaker 2: Four hundred.
Speaker 1: She followed her arrow to the top of the country music world with seven Grammys, including Best Country Album for Golden Hour.
Speaker 3: Latte Christina, Who's caseysk?
Speaker 2: That's correct? Christina up to twenty four?
Speaker 1: Wow at fifteen finish out Country Stiff for two at the Grammys.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty four, Tracy Chapman joined him on Stay.
Speaker 3: What's oh no Way?
Speaker 2: Skin? Who is the guy known as Jason Ald?
Speaker 1: No, that's incorrect minus two Christina Luke Cohmbes Luke Combs is correct.
Speaker 2: I knew it. Join him on stage for Fastcar.
Speaker 1: So it's Christina twenty six, Skin thirteen, three categories left, Christina, you have control of the board.
Speaker 3: Let's see is three letter responses for two hundred.
Speaker 2: This paper Plane singer was nominated Stuff. Who is am I A? That is correct?
Speaker 3: I can't remember, I'm buzzing for get fifteen, I haven't written right in front of me?
Speaker 1: Rap albums for one for two hundred ninety nine Problems is the lead stuff.
Speaker 2: Skin? See what is jay Z's Black album? Yes?
Speaker 1: The Black Album two points your Skin up to seventeen, lead single off the jay Z album that he said would be his last.
Speaker 2: It was not his last, but stuff.
Speaker 1: Christina twenty six, Skin seventeen and Rap albums for four hundred. This album by Notorious and Big was released two weeks after he was murdered in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Who I forgot the name of it? I forgot the name of it right? No one wants it?
Speaker 3: No idea.
Speaker 2: We were looking.
Speaker 1: For life after death. The album was called Life after Death butt Stuff, Hold on, I guess that is life after Death. Christina twenty six, Skin seventeen, Uh rap albums for six hundred or six? This Cleveland Quintets nineteen ninety nine album E nineteen ninety nine Eternal was produced by Easy E.
Speaker 2: Butt Stuff, who is bone thugs in harmony.
Speaker 1: That's correct. Six points for Skin. He has narrowed the gap. Skin dominated the rap albums category. Christina dominated the country stuff category.
Speaker 2: Albums that rock for two hundred Kevin, Let's.
Speaker 1: Go, let's reset the score for those at home, Christina twenty six, Skin twenty three. Okay, two categories left. There are three letter responses to four and the six spot there and then albums that rock four and six all there? Okay, what would you like to do again? Let's do the albums at rock for how much?
Speaker 2: Two hundred? Dukie?
Speaker 3: What stuff?
Speaker 2: Dokie? But stuffin?
Speaker 3: What are you again?
Speaker 2: I thought I tied? Did you think she beat you to it?
Speaker 1: I thought we said it at the exact same time. I really thought it was a tie, So I just did it again. Well, then, why don't since we both know it. Let's just deliver the.
Speaker 2: Count of three. Everyone say what you think it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one, two, three, that's correct, two points for each of you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The point is you both knew it. Yeah, I thought we I thought we said it the exact same time you. I didn't know we were doing a repeat. So we had a I got a a friend is a guy I know. He's a guy I know who was in the big Jeopardy Tournament of Champions thing last year. And then there was a guy from up north. He was explaining to us the censors and how that works. Because you're reading the question, you can see it. You're not really listening to the host as much as you're reading ahead. Oh wow, But the sensors, you know, if someone else is it's a tie. So we don't have that technology, right, So I think what we did worked first.
Speaker 3: I love watching them keep trying to click it and they get so mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, they're probably tired of you hitting it. Three setting rock albums for four hundred.
Speaker 1: Christina twenty eight, Skin twenty five for four, the color and the shape, but stuff, who are the Foo fighters?
Speaker 2: That is correct?
Speaker 1: Skin takes a one point lead tween then twenty eight six hundred albums that rock for six hundred for six points, silver side up.
Speaker 2: I don't know it.
Speaker 1: Uh no, right, we were looking for nickelback. Oh okay, I see that's okay, all right, So we only have two left, right, This is how you remind me. Twenty nine twenty eight Skin leads by one.
Speaker 2: Let's do the three letter thing for four hundred.
Speaker 3: For four.
Speaker 1: You might be down with this. Naughty by nature sob stuff? Oh what is opp that's correct? Thirty three for Skin, twenty eight for Christina, a six point question is left. Let's do it and three letter responses. This is for all the marvels. This is the whole kitten kaboodle. Oh there's no final jeopardy. I've not done that. Wow, this is it? Okay again Christina twenty eight Skin thirty This is great. You're down five. You can either beat me. It is amazing.
Speaker 2: In the category three letter responses.
Speaker 1: Just say rock album Cody Rhodes is its undisputed champion.
Speaker 3: But stuff, my god, go ahead?
Speaker 2: What ish wwe damn it? Judges?
Speaker 1: Yes, correct wwere just like we knew it would in on a wrestling question, Jeff Skinwaight, is your champion of pop culture Jeopardy.
Speaker 2: You'll advance to the knockout round.
Speaker 3: Our tribal leader there is me or Cody Rhodes. No, see that's a wrestling joke. He doesn't even get, but he got it.
Speaker 2: I would sider going, is it nWo.
Speaker 1: We'll look back at this game and what we'll realize is if Christina knew her buzzword, she would.
Speaker 2: Have done way better.
Speaker 3: I got problems.
Speaker 1: Her buzzword was a problem. See butt stuff is so memorable.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Ask anyone Latte is just ask anyone who has ever played Jeopardy. Yeah, well, what are we doing that?
Speaker 2: Shout out to Trebek.
Speaker 1: We've had some awkward television chemistry that I would like to display for you, and involves a story about beavers, and I do think we should discuss a little more. Kurt Cobaine on his fifty eighth birthday. I love all that. We'll do it next right here on ninety seven point one. The Eagle