Speaker 1: It's Monday. You know what that means.
Speaker 2: It's time for a special edition of aw fan Hub's Ignition podcast with the aw fan Hub podcast team of course Dynamite. This week is on Tuesday night from nine pm to eleven pm on Eastern and so we will be doing our normal show. I'll lea talk on Wednesday at eight thirty pm Eastern, and we invite everyone to join us on our discord. We will be putting links in the description of where you're listening to this podcast, so look down below for our discord link and you will see where to join us for all the talk. Join us and make your predictions for Wreussell Dream, which takes place on Saturday. Right, it's a Saturday pay per view, yes.
Speaker 1: Sir, yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: Let's get this started.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start off, you know again, We're gonna do a prediction show on Wednesday. So we're not gonna do any predictions here except for to predict whether this card is gonna get any better, because I am not going to lie to you. I'm looking at this and I'm like, this looks like a bad episode of Collision. I'm not interested. There's a couple of matches here that I'm interested in that I think are pay a per view level. But there's a couple of matches that seem blatantly obvious to me, and I'm just I'm not feeling that we're less than a week away and I'm not feeling this card at all. And I'm interested to hear what you guys think, So speak your mind.
Speaker 4: I think you got to give it a chance.
Speaker 5: Like on paper, it doesn't look spectacular, but if you kind of dissect each one of these matches, they have a potential of being really good. And I have a feeling that this is going to be a very story driven pay per view. I just feel it kind of in my gut based on how AW has been booking the last couple of weeks. I think that you know, a lot of times I find myself saying the same thing, and those shows are typically the ones that impress me the most. But that's kind of where I'm at with it. This is Wolf by the way, Hello, everybody.
Speaker 1: Great, you had something you were going to say?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'm going to this show and I am not excited, And I'm going to back up Wolf on what he said. These matches, they're going to be good. I have no doubt. Aw Never really disappoints with the actual show quality. But this card is just kind of depressing, to be honest. And the reason why I say this is because one of the people I'm going with, he doesn't really watch wrestling or aw he watches pay per views with me. He has no idea who she bought it is. He has no idea who the private party are or Atlantis Junior. So I'm Mike. My concern is that he's not gonna have fun and he might not want to go back to another show. So I feel like it's really lacking a lot of star power, and like there's so many people men and women on the roster, and I'm not even counting the ones who are injured or anything, like Okada and like Malachi, like those types of guys, they're not on the card, and I don't really see if they're gonna be on the card. We have like three matches left maybe on this card, So I don't I feel like we're going to be missing a lot of top names on this show.
Speaker 2: Yeah I can't. I can't disagree with you, so go ahead.
Speaker 7: I don't see it that way, Like Wolfe said, aw never disappoints when it comes to pay per views. I mean, the Jericho match may not be great. I'm not sure about the ROH TV title with Atlantis Junior. I'm not sure about that match, but every other one, it's got a potential to be a off the chart match. The triple threat match between Osprey and uh Ricochet, and.
Speaker 1: You have to say the gorgeous squad.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, that's not my hang up, but no, I think that match could have a potential to be match of the Year definitely.
Speaker 8: You know, there's a cup.
Speaker 7: Like I said, the good thing about the Jericho matches, he's going up against you know, he's going up against Mark brisco and I like Briscoe and what he does. It's gonna be a great card as long as everybody gives it a chance. And you know they're gonna probably add the women's title match unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well what are your what are your thoughts here? And are you going to the show?
Speaker 9: No, I'm not going to the show, but I'm not that excited about it yet. I don't see anything that I really want to see, But I'm hoping that they add some things because I agree, they don't usually disappoint with the podcast, with the podcast with the pay per views, so I don't know. I was kind of hoping to see a few people that, as you know, I really really like. But it doesn't seem to be set up for that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead because I was gonna actually mention something that you said go ahead.
Speaker 6: Despite what I said before, I do think that the triple threat match has the potential to be maybe the best triple threat match ever. So I'm going out on the limb with that.
Speaker 10: I think you guys are sleeping on in Jericho Mark Briscoe match. I really think Jericho does a good job when he's with the right people, and I think Mark brisco and Christ Jericho could be a very good match.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you that there's a very good chance that I will be sleeping through the Mark brisco Chris Jericho match.
Speaker 11: I think you're mission in man.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I can't think of any world where I would want to see that match. Sorry that you know that's the way I feel. But something that Andre said that I wanted to revisit. He said that there's no Malachi, there's no Okata in this uh on this card. There's other wrestlers that are not on that card. Who do we think we want to see added to this card? Notice on this card also, there are no women's matches.
Speaker 8: Like I said, you know you're going to have the women's title match.
Speaker 11: Which will be stupid.
Speaker 8: Hopefully it's Willow versus Mariah.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 7: Actually, to be honest with you, I really do hope that Britt gets the win, because that way she can be out of the picture again for a while.
Speaker 11: I would kind of agree with that.
Speaker 10: I don't I don't understand the makings of why she she gets a title match. Pretendent's so quick and will just got out of a losing predicament too, so I don't understand why Britt needs needs this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, will lost to stat at all in and now she's going to get a shot before Statt doesn't make this. Like I said in a post.
Speaker 8: Earlier on one of that I don't remember it was. They're totally They did a great thing.
Speaker 7: With the Tony storm Mariah May up until the point when Mariah turned on her. But other than that, the women's division has gotten it's it's not been good at all.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, that's Tony's bad booking right there.
Speaker 1: He's bad.
Speaker 11: He's very good with the chase, but he's.
Speaker 10: Not good with finishing and up. That's what happened with Hangman. I think he has to work on Mariah May's tyle rain and he and he really hasn't done that at all.
Speaker 6: I was hoping to see uh, what's her name, Mariah May versus Mina Shurakala, but I think it's too late for that. And I would love to see Mercedes Money on the card. I don't really care who she fights. I just I need some star power.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think, yeah, you also sorry, go ahead, No, I'm sorry man, Yeah I said this, Yeah, Chris stat Land versus Monette.
Speaker 4: But I'm also thinking.
Speaker 5: That Hangman and uh uh not Yeah, Hangman and Jay White will probably get a match.
Speaker 6: That would be good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'd be good. It would be good because this this go.
Speaker 5: Around, they have different dynamics and like I said, this whole thing is gonna be story based, like just wait until the end.
Speaker 4: I have a feeling.
Speaker 5: I made a huge Reddit top urb reddit post this week. I think that this is really going to be a turning point for aw in terms of storytelling, and.
Speaker 4: Any of you read my post. You know what I'm alluding to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's got to start tomorrow night, though it really does. It has to start with Dynamite this week because we don't have a collision rampage. I guess they're going to do a rampage. But who's going to watch rampage? Is only two hundred thousand people watch it to begin with, you know, So you know it's one of those things where it's I think it was Wolf mentioned it's too late, and it is too late this.
Speaker 1: Kind of you.
Speaker 2: They didn't just announce Russell Dream a week ago. It's been announced. You've got to set up stories for these pay per views. You got to It doesn't even have to be a story, even a long term story. It's just have to have something intriguing. I mean, you look at this Jack Perry and Shabata that got no set up whatsoever, Darby Allen and Brody King, no set up whatsoever, Atlantis Junior, Brian Cage, no set up forever whatsoever.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can even argue that Young Bucks and Private Party had no setup because.
Speaker 7: Challenge, the biggest problem they have right now is how many pay per views we had in the last two months.
Speaker 8: You cannot you know, you can do.
Speaker 7: You can do a pay per view a month and make it look good. But when you start putting one two weeks after another and then a month later have another one, that's too much. And you had, uh the the U Grand Slam that was in between. That just they're just they're not giving themselves enough time to build stories correctly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again, like I said, I don't don't really have to mean stories, but there's got to be some kind of intrigue. These matches that I'm looking at here, the vast majority of them have no sense of what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Does anybody really expect Moxley to beat Brian Danielson?
Speaker 1: I sure don't.
Speaker 11: I don't, but people think they don't.
Speaker 9: I think there's a twist there to that match.
Speaker 2: I think Wolfe said something about that. That is that they're going to be using this pay per view to do story.
Speaker 1: There's going to be a story driven There's gonna be a story driven pay per view. And I agree with wolf and.
Speaker 9: You always agree to and if you if you will, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm sorry. No, I'm sorry for interrupting. Go ahead.
Speaker 9: If you all remember I said a few months ago when we were maybe was a little while ago, we were talking about wrestle dreams and I had said, you know, I'm here where they're going to have Russell dream and we here in the Seattle area barely even know about it, and the hype surrounding it in the local area has just been nonexistent. And I don't understand that it's going to happen in Tacoma.
Speaker 4: Last year, yeah it was.
Speaker 9: It was like that last year. But I thought this year it was going to be hugely hyped up because Swerve is from Tacoma. You know, We've got Yeah, We've got Danielson, who's from from Washington State. We've got Darby. I mean, you know, and I think I've said this before. Independent wrestling here and in Portland is huge. There's a big market for wrestling. And it's like AW comes to town and nobody knows they're coming to town. And you know, I wait all year for AW to come to the Pacific Northwest and then it's like they're coming, but I only find out about it through little mentions during picture and picture. There's no hype surrounding this whatsoever. And I don't understand how you can have a major pave purview and you market it in the area that you're having it. So I just I don't get it. I don't know the thought process behind this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think they're going to find anybody that necessarily disagrees with anything you just said that.
Speaker 11: But they've always had a problem with that. I've been to Tulsa shows and they haven't promoted it either very much except for the week right before. So they need to do a better job.
Speaker 10: But it's been something for a long time that they've been lacking on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I find that funny because, like I said, last last week was Pittsburgh. I saw more ads for that show. Every piece of social media I went on had an ad that had it didn't even have Britt Baker, it had uh the Acclaimed and they were talking it up. And I mean every place I went to had something saying it was going to be in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 8: But they don't. I don't.
Speaker 7: You know, that's one lesson that Tony definitely has not learned yet. He definitely's got to get under control and learn.
Speaker 2: Now we've spoken about this before. Look, you know, you go on Twitter or ex as you want to call it. And there are accounts dedicated to pro wrestling and a W specifically that are that have a lot of followers. Air Gold our good friend air Gold. He has an account he does spaces. Why not throw him a bum and send them a graphic, you know, an official graphic?
Speaker 1: Have you know?
Speaker 2: Public the PR department in AAW do something. You've got AW fan Hub, You've got the discords, You've got everything you The PR department at AW has all these fans that are wanting to promote the product.
Speaker 3: Use them, do amas, do everything you can to get people talking, because people who are not fans of AW will show up for something like that, and that guy's interest that gets the paper BUW guys watch their TV shows and hopefully attender events.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to add what makes this so infuriating for me being here in the Seattle area is that a W hired on Christopher Daniels, and Christopher Daniels is huge here because of his career in the independent wrestling scene.
Speaker 1: Huge.
Speaker 9: So I don't know why Christopher Daniels isn't screaming from the mountaintops that AW is coming to Seattle or Tacoma. I mean that just seems like a waste of his talent as well. I don't get this at all. It's frustrating as a fan, so.
Speaker 2: It really is frustrating, especially when you know, look, we're here every week doing these podcasts. We're working hard in our own little way to promote a w Sure we're critical of it, sometimes overly critical, but I really don't even think that. I think that our criticisms are justified. But you know, we're here and we're promoting. Yeah, it's as simple as that.
Speaker 5: As of right now, and as of right now, they've sold We're not. As of right now, this is a couple of days old, they sold close to six thousand tickets. That's usually kind of on part of what they've been selling for pay per views as far as just like this year's So, I mean they are they did sell tickets for this thing. I get that they could sell a hell of a lot more, but I don't think that this particular pay per view is going to feel Just to keep that in mind, like I feel like it's gonna it's going to come across as a big show through the broadcast, even though they're not promoting it. As much as they should be. I'm guessing I would if I had a guest, they'll probably sell around seven thousand maybe in total. Maybe they can push another thousand in a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, do yourself a favor.
Speaker 2: One thing that you can say that I could say is go and look at the last time ww WE did a show at the Tacoma Dome. They got they got I think I want to say it was forty five hundred.
Speaker 1: As far as the attendance.
Speaker 6: Well they did. They did smack down like a month ago when they premiered on a new channel that was in Seattle at a climate pledge and they sold out pretty much. And that holds like seventeen thousand. Yeah, and that's where Wrussell Dream was last year and they only sold like eight thousand. I think. So WWE does pretty good still, even like for weekly shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you understand what I'm saying is that you've got like that said, and I absolutely agree with Nett. You've got to promote your shows to get people in the stands. Because I don't know about you, but when I'm watching a AAW wrestling show or any wrestling show, and the stands are filled and the crowd is you know, boisterous, and they're hot, they're into the matches and they're into the segments. It makes me want to watch more. Unless you know Chris jerich Over it's out there. But anyway, I want to move on because somebody mentioned Chris Statlander that she should be on this card, and well it's been announced that Chris Statlander's story with Stokely Hathaway is now over. Uh do we feel like Chris Statlander is going to be turning face? And what do we think is next for Chris Statlander? Because I mean, she's a she's kind of a draw. You got to give her that. What do we think is gonna happen?
Speaker 10: I'm disappointed? Uh, I like Kill Statlander a lot better. I think it's a disservice to her to keep on switching her back and for she's on, she's gonna be on page to turn more of the big show. So oh, I that I want to see her go gets a title, but money, I just I hope that the that's a good pairing. I know stat landar can work, but I don't know if Monay can hang with her.
Speaker 2: Anybody else have an opinion on this?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 7: I've been saying it since the beginning. This was the dumbest thing they've done in the women's division all year long, because you turn somebody who has been there the longest, done a lot of the work that during the time when you had the end of Baker's reign and when you had the fiasco with Cargill. It was that who was counted on to carry the division when she had the TVs title, and she did a hell of a job. She's always done everything they ask, but yet she's the one that seems to get put aside and everything else.
Speaker 8: Like Baker's should be in new position to.
Speaker 7: Get a title shot right now, Willow shouldn't be getting the title shot because she just lost to Statlander. This doesn't make any sense, and you know it. You know everybody's frustrated with the way they do things. This is frustrating for someone who's a fan of hers, because it just doesn't make any sense what they're doing.
Speaker 5: I ask you, guys, did you see the announcement of why she broke up or why they broke up the pairing of Stokely and Statlander. It's very conspicuous, but did you guys see it?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: I did see it, but I don't remember it. To be honest with.
Speaker 4: You, I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you it says there wasn't an option to continue that story. That's bizarre.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: Exactly, they have.
Speaker 7: They have stokely getting ready to be involved with private party. That's what they're kind of playing towards because every time they wrestle, he's watching them from somewhere. And I kind of agree with that though, because it's a story that really didn't make any sense in the first place.
Speaker 5: It's one of those things though it didn't make sense, but the fans liked it because it was unexpectedly good. But my opinion is, I think like there's something big brewing and it's gonna be evident all the way up from the top of the roster, all the way down to the mid card, all the way down to the bottom, almost like battle lines are being drawn. And I feel like Statlander and Monette, even though they just kind of work with each other not too long ago, there's gonna be a way different dynamic between the two of them that could make it more compelling. Today's not a prediction show. I'm not going to get into the details. Stay tuned and maybe you'll hear them on Wednesday.
Speaker 6: There's a war coming, guys, I.
Speaker 10: Don't I want to feel good about it, but I've just seen booking and I hope it's not what we'll think it is.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the things that you have to keep in mind and do yourself a favor and go look at the AW roster.
Speaker 1: In the women's division, there are.
Speaker 2: Very very very few babyfaces through babyfaces, there are a lot of heels and quite a number of what I would consider tweeters that can go kind of both ways. Like sky Blue, I kind of she she kind of has that you know, you know, but she goes she could also be a babyface in the match, you know.
Speaker 7: So she's a heel by association.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But what I'm saying, even like Julia Hart, I don't really consider Heal her true heel. She's done a lot more heel work recently before her injury. But again I don't think that. But here's the thing. Look at Stardom, they have very few true heels and they have a babyfaces. And I think that when I agree that there's a war coming, and I think it's going to be a war between AW and stardom and that's what's coming and we'll have more on that on Wednesday night because I think that we're going to see something going on there. And that brings us to my next point. Tony Storm just wrestled Mayu Iwatani for the IDWGP Women's World Championship and won.
Speaker 1: A match that was brutal.
Speaker 2: That was brutal, and I mean Storm gave Iwatani four Storm Zeros three in rapid succession and still couldn't get the win over Iwatani. But after the match, Storm did say that I can't really use the language that she used because it's Tony Storm, but she did tell Iwatani that she respected her, that she's the best IWGP with men's champion of all time, and she told her that she loved her. And now she says that she's got Where am I going to go?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Well, we now know where she's going to go because Friday night, Tony Storm is going to be facing Catalina in Mexico for a CMLLL event. Of course, Russell Dream is in Washington State on Saturday. I don't know if Tony Storm is going to go from from Japan to Mexico to to Wressell Dream and be Alive at that point in the matter of like four days.
Speaker 6: And Claudio did it kind of yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah.
Speaker 2: But my point is is that uh, Mayu Matani about two weeks ago made a statement saying if I managed to beat Tony Storm. She alluded to the fact that her eyes are on Mariah may and she wants to come to a w and face Mara. I think Tony Storm going to to stardom for these last two or three weeks has been a way of getting Mayoi Watani to aw and to do the same thing that Tony Storm just did. And hey, if Mariah may could beat Mayue Watani, that's putting somebody over like nobody's business, because Mayo Batani is by far, in my opinion, the best women's wrestler in the world right now. I mean, and for me it's not even close. Of course, then you also have Mina Sharkawa that could be in the mix, so you can see Mayui Awatani and Tony Storm tag team against Mina and and Mariah. There's all kinds of things that could go on. And we've also seen Anna jay Is going over to Japan to participate in a four way match to determine who goes after.
Speaker 1: I believe the.
Speaker 2: I think it may be the IWGP Women's Championship, but it may be the Strong Championship. I'm not real sure on that. And then you've had all kinds of things going on with stardom stardom wrestler, specifically mess mentioning AW. I think that when we eventually get to Wressell Dynasty on January fifth, and possibly even Wressell Kingdom on January fourth, We're gonna see a lot of AAW women against Stardom women in those in those matches, I think we're gonna be seeing an invasion on both sides over the next three months leading up to Wrussell Dynasty and Russell Kingdom. Uh So, what do you think is does Tony Storm does she need to go after Mariah A right away? Or what's the play here? What are you guys thinking about what's next for Tony Storm specifically in a.
Speaker 7: W That's a great question because the possibilities, sorry, the possibilities are there, is just can they pull it off?
Speaker 6: And what are those possibilities you've got?
Speaker 8: You've got?
Speaker 7: Okay, a lot of this could be leading to a war, like Kelson said, but leading up to Dynasty and that because it's the biggest problem that I'm gonna I have with this that could be happening is the fact that Tony does not He's as bad as what they were in w They don't like to have their own people lose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let me let me break in here though it's not Tony's decision. It's not Tony's decision because when AW goes to Japan at the beginning of next year twenty twenty five, Russell Kingdom January fourth, Russell Dynasty January fifth, those are n jp W shows Tony Kahan is going to have to swallow his pride here. Well, I'm not here for it.
Speaker 8: Right, And I wasn't really referring to that. I meant I would.
Speaker 7: I should have clarified that I was meaning when they come here, he's you know, they they've proven with the Forbidden Door that when they have their matches here, it almost always ends up where the AW wrestler wins. And that kind of defeats the purpose of war that I mean, if you're gonna have you know, you'd have to send them just as much over there as they come here and you can figure it out that way. But it just doesn't I mean, it would be a great thing to see.
Speaker 1: I just don't agree with it.
Speaker 2: I'm just cautiously optimistic.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I mean it's great and like I said, the possibilities of.
Speaker 8: That you've got, uh, the Deanna.
Speaker 7: Prazzo faction that they're supposed to be putting together. There's a lot of things that could be done with the women's division.
Speaker 8: The problem is it's not Tony's strong point.
Speaker 7: And yes, they had a great time with RJ Citi's handling of the Tony Storm around May, but that was one that was one storyline that as soon as it went off the rails, it went off the rails, right, And that's not encouraging for what could happen and what will happen.
Speaker 2: You know another name that has been very visible in the women's division that really has not had any direction so to speak in the women's division. Uh, we've already talked about Tony Storm. Where does she go?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Just to continue asking on that is, where does Marina Shafir go? Because she's not going to be just walking around speaking ruts and rushing and beating up private party and you know guys like that she is definitely going to.
Speaker 1: Be in the match.
Speaker 9: Oh, go ahead, Oh, I was saying, she's got she's got that key. I was going to say something really silly.
Speaker 7: To be honest, I kind of like her being that muscle for the BCC or whatever the hell they're going to call themselves, because I doubt they're going to call themselves a BCC after they get their direction going.
Speaker 8: But I kind of like that and.
Speaker 1: Let all speak, because she kind of just ran right over.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, Actually, you took the words out of my mouth because I was going to say the exact same thing, like we're thinking the same thing that I'm actually okay with watching her do what she's doing because I don't really have interest in seeing her in the ring too much. Although she's okay, I guess in it, but she still doesn't really have that personality for me. And right now she's kind of developing that, like like she's she looks like a threat even when she's in there with with guys, you know, so I think that adds layers to her. So I think I want to see her do what she's doing now for the next few months at least, and then we can see where she can go from there.
Speaker 10: She's she's really gonna have to, for me anyway, prove that she can go in the ring because she has a pass and not be able to hang with the good wrestlers and make them look bad. I know they had that spout with her and thunder Roast a long time ago.
Speaker 11: So she's gonna have to prove it.
Speaker 10: And I don't think she's near ready to even get in the inst of that. So hopefully she's worked with mox Ley enough and and she can work good. But but she looks good right now doing what she's doing. But it's gonna be a time where she's gonna step up and step into the ring with some of the better ones. Hopefully she's better off than.
Speaker 2: She was before. Anybody else have something to say about Tony Storm or Marina Shafir or anything.
Speaker 1: I mean about.
Speaker 4: That kind of.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Wilf.
Speaker 7: Sorry, well fuck mute, Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: My uh anyway, No, I was just gonna say the same thing pretty much. I like what Marina's doing right now. I think that it's cool that she's kind of rubbing elbows with.
Speaker 4: Main inventors.
Speaker 5: I think, I mean I think we have to give her a chance before you know, I know she hasn't really looked good in the past and like matches, but I'm willing to give her a chance because this character is compelling. As far as Tony's storm, I don't really have an opinion. I don't want to, Like, I'm getting tired of the Tony Storm Maria may feud myself, Like, I think that's kind of not something I would really want to look forward to seeing.
Speaker 1: But would you agree that it's kind of open ended right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's open ended. I mean she could.
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess it depends on what happens after the next title defense, right, I mean, I have a sense Maria ma is going to hold that belt for a while. I think that Baker versus May is positioned to put over Mariah maymore. But yeah, I'm sorry, Drake.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say something silly, like I always do. I was just gonna say that twenty five is going to be the year of Queen Amanada and hearing it, you're hearing it here first, So that's all I got to say.
Speaker 2: I don't think that you're gonna get a lot of people arguing about that though, Andre she had a lot of people saying, hey, let's get Queen Almanada out there. Look, r wh has, there's Athena, there's Billy Starks. You can even argue for Red Velvet. She's doing so well over there. A W has got some really interesting possibilities in their women's division.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but Queen Emanada is the one and only.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: Does anybody else find that ironic that she does the one and only thing twice? It's like, so that would that be the two in the second.
Speaker 6: No, she just has to remind some people because people have short term memories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so, yeah, they might.
Speaker 8: Have missed it.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, So we talked about this a little a little bit last week.
Speaker 1: We saw the return to j White.
Speaker 2: We still got some people that are out injured or on sabbatical. Fightful Select is reporting that we probably will ceasewere Strickland this week coming back and Fightful Select also is reporting that Adam Cole was backstage at Dynamite last week hanging out with Britt Baker's family. I found that interesting, but that's what was going on. So we may see Adam Cole coming back. I mean Adam Copland's got to be close to coming back.
Speaker 6: I think Powerhouse Hobbes is ready to go to.
Speaker 2: And Hobbs right, yeah, I mean there's a long list of men and women. I mean, look, Julia Hart was backstage and full wrestle gear uh last week backstage with Brody King. I would not be surprised to see Julia make appearance Russell Dream with Brody Gosh. I mean, thunder Rossa may be close to coming back from her injury. Maybe, I don't know, I've not heard anything about that, Gosh. I mean, there's so many things going on. Were you were your more important ones that you think should be coming back that really would give a shot in the arm to aw But go ahead, go ahead that with what you were gonna say.
Speaker 9: Oh I was I was just thinking, I'm sorry when you were talking about people coming back. It's one of us had alluded to something before about it seemed like the managers of the different wrestlers were kind of lining up to do something. And I remember Callous asked his name is slipping my mind, but asked him if he was still under management of Jake Roberts, Lance Archer, thank you, And I think Lance Archer said, yeah, I am, and Callous kind of said good to know or something like that, and it just struck me like Callous was planning something.
Speaker 2: And I don't think Archer answered him. I think he just kind of scowled at him a walking away nook.
Speaker 9: He said something he did. I rewound it to try to hear what he said, and I thought he said yeah or something. Maybe it was just kind of left to question, but I kind of lost my train of thought. But okay, so never mind, because I lost I lost my train of thought.
Speaker 4: Were sorry, It's okay. You were talking about the managers. If it helps you, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, him returning being a little bit more in the forefront, I think that aligns with Powerhouse Hobbs coming back, and I'm I'm wondering what Hobbes is going to do when he gets back. Is he kind of just going to be off by himself? If we all remember the Book of Hobbes, he never quite finished reading that book and tearing out pages. So you know, I'm wondering. You know, I would like to see Hobbes come back in a big way and do something really big. I like him a lot. I think that he hasn't had his full potential, been at his full potential, and I think there's something big there for him. I don't I don't know, maybe pairing up with Archer or something like.
Speaker 5: I heard a rumor regarding Hobbs that they could potentially put them with the Hurt Syndicate or Hurt Business, whatever you want to call them, MVP faction, Oh yeah, because Hobbs had posted something on his social media about needing to find a new suit, so people are interpreting that as possibility. Going back to the original topic, there's one name that I think would probably slip most of your mind that I'm looking forward to, and that's Bandido. I think Bandido was something special before he had gotten her. I think it was a wrist injury and and those risk injuries they really seem to put these guys out of action for a long time.
Speaker 4: But he was, Yeah, he was somebody that.
Speaker 5: I think we could probably maybe keep in mind because I think he was supposed to be due back at least earlier this year, so I could see that being a possibility. And then also on the women's side, you also.
Speaker 4: Have Tallo, you know, so oh yeah, oh yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 5: That Sammy just got hurt again. You know, I hope he's doing okay, but Tallow could be another person that we can see as soon as Wreussell dream.
Speaker 6: Those are both really good calls, like I would love to see Ben Dido and I did forget about him so here all right when you said he's kind of forgotten because he's really good, but we didn't really see much of him in a W before he got hurt. And Tyme Ello, I've been missing her for like two years now, however long she's been gone. I think that Swerve should be back, and I think he should never be allowed to go on vacation because I just I just love him too much.
Speaker 8: That's my good break, man.
Speaker 6: He can have a break from Thursday to Friday. There, that's just break.
Speaker 1: What him was my supervisor.
Speaker 7: There was an article that said, Jake the Snake is coming back, not necessarily with Yeah, not necessarily with Lance Archer, but that was what you know he said.
Speaker 8: I can't remember. I thought it was posted in.
Speaker 7: The a W fan not the fan hub but the other one. And I saw it somewhere on Reddit today and it was a little or it might have been a news brief or something, but there was a little interview and he said that he wants to come back, that he's still there.
Speaker 8: You know, they they've been.
Speaker 7: There's been a lot of people saying stuff about who might go with the Hurt Syndicate. But somebody that's still part of a W as far as I know, who I think would fit in real well, there would be Uh. I just lost the big dude that came in from a W.
Speaker 8: Keith Lee.
Speaker 1: Keith Lee.
Speaker 8: In a from Yeah, that's that's what he did, you know.
Speaker 7: But I think it would be an awesome set to put into that group. There's a lot of guys it could go into that group they how about.
Speaker 6: Bobby Lashley, Keith Lee and Powerhouse Hawks.
Speaker 8: That would be one hell of a team.
Speaker 1: Don't forget Benjamin.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's no, no, no, no, Shelton Sheldon's the best of the three.
Speaker 9: So amazing he.
Speaker 6: Is.
Speaker 1: So you got to get people other people a chance to talk here.
Speaker 10: Sorry a lot As you mentioned Calson, I really am interested in Adam Cole coming back.
Speaker 11: Uh. I want to see where they're going to pick off story wise.
Speaker 10: From him, because last we've seen him, he he he was in a few was m j F and I don't know how they're going to manage that back in there. He's a good guy who's had some severely bad luck, and I want to see where they're going to put him because he deserves to be.
Speaker 11: Whether it's just I.
Speaker 10: Don't know, because if Wardlow comes back, I don't know what he's dealing with. But there's so much involved with Adam Cole that I really am. I'm excited to see what exactly they had planned for him, because he was such a big piece to aw there for a while.
Speaker 2: I just felt they don't try to use Adam called the resurrect the Unnecessary Kingdom. Oh Lord, don't big mistake? Oh no, but you know we just we mentioned Bobby Lashley. Obviously it looks like he's going to be part of a w sooner than later, and he has.
Speaker 1: Would you bring him back?
Speaker 2: Would you bring him in tomorrow night ahead of Russell Dream or would you wait for Russell Dream?
Speaker 9: I wait?
Speaker 6: I would wait for Russell Dream only because it's pretty obvious for a weekly a watcher that he's coming in, so you don't really need to advertise him officially. I think everyone's kind of expecting him already, so yeah, I would save him for Russell Dream.
Speaker 2: I'd actually like to see him come back before Russell Dream and have Adam Copeland come back at Russell Dream and maybe Adam Cole come back at Russell Dream.
Speaker 1: That would be great for me.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I think Swerve is going to call out her syndicator, whatever it's going to be, and Lashly's going to come out and start a program with those two.
Speaker 6: So I was thinking we might have a match between Shelton, Benjamin and Swerve, and because Shelton can take a loss, he's not really a huge name, you know, and then Lashly can debut and attack Swerve and get a lot of heal heat from the home crowd.
Speaker 9: I don't like the way that they've been bullying Prince Nana. I think he he should be treated much better.
Speaker 6: So he wanted to fight m v P last week, so maybe, yeah, maybe they could do a tag match and Shelton and m v P against Swerve and Nana.
Speaker 9: I've been talking real spicy.
Speaker 2: That would actually that would actually fit into this Russell Dream card.
Speaker 1: Andre.
Speaker 6: Yeah, any people like Nana on the card, yes, might as well in the match.
Speaker 9: Nigel up there again.
Speaker 4: The cost guy he signed a deal for against G G.
Speaker 11: Marshall.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's that should be the main event of Wressell dream too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't forget Russell dreams could be Russell nightmares too. They're still dreams.
Speaker 9: Is anyone hoping to see Eddie Kingston or is it just me?
Speaker 1: It's got to be just you.
Speaker 9: It's not, thank you, it's not just me Kelson, Oh.
Speaker 11: No, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been uh.
Speaker 11: I mean I just want to see the outrunners.
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 11: They're popular.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry Kelson, you can not like them. But their little skip they did with F t R I saw was hilarious.
Speaker 9: That had me in tears. They died Tax's mustache.
Speaker 6: They're becoming the new they acclaimed. Their rise seems to be pretty similar.
Speaker 2: I did not see their promotion. I have not seen them Muscle in a couple of months.
Speaker 9: You're missing out.
Speaker 11: Don't be a stick in the mud.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean they've they're in the Kingston and Jericho thing vortex and as soon as the Brothers come on the Order Jericho or or any or Roderick Strong, the the whatever, the channel gets changed.
Speaker 6: I hear you're knocking it without trying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I can't. I tried it. I think it sucks.
Speaker 11: It's so great about it. You can't tell me that you.
Speaker 6: You can't tell me that the predator spot doesn't pop you every time, because I wat my ass off every time.
Speaker 1: What the hell is the predator spot? Okay?
Speaker 6: There have you seen Predator with Schwarzenegger?
Speaker 1: Of course everybody has.
Speaker 2: That's like you like welve oscars or something like that.
Speaker 6: I mean cop the outrunners. They so one of the during the match, when their opponent is down, one of the outrunners goes turbo Floyd, you son of a bitch, and then they shake their hands and do an elbow drop and it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I may have seen I may have seen it two or three months ago when I stopped before I stopped watching.
Speaker 6: Chair from laughing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a masterpiece.
Speaker 2: Why I will I am I am prone. I am prone to falling out of my chair.
Speaker 1: I will admit that.
Speaker 11: Do you pressurer LFE alert button? What do you pressure a life alert button?
Speaker 2: The life alert that has I'm wait ups has not delivered that yet, and I've getting.
Speaker 1: A little bit of lift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so we have look, let's just say, let's look at the Hurt Syndicate, because that's what it's going to be called. They did trademark that hurt syndicate. Let's say maybe we can agree on m v P, Shelton Benjamin, Bobby Lashley obviously, maybe throw in a Powerhouse Hobbs, maybe throwing Lee who by the way, Fightful Select did write an article yesterday about Keith Lee and said that he's he's not cleared yet, he's done and they eluded and it says they they didn't say as much, say as much, but they didn't say. The way it was kind of worded is like he's not even close.
Speaker 1: Don't wait, I don't think.
Speaker 6: I don't think is going to come back ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be a shame. What do we think? Who would who would have hurt syndicated that. Let's just say that it's Bobby Lashley, m v P and Powerhouse Hobbes.
Speaker 1: Baby. Who do they go after? Who's their feudally.
Speaker 6: Undispeated kingdom?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Just just a job, just a job of crap out of them.
Speaker 1: Just God, that would be please.
Speaker 11: Versus syndicate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they gotta go.
Speaker 11: Would be great.
Speaker 10: I think the sports is going to find some people to work with them on the on the Hurt syndicate, who who? I don't know. It won't be Hangman, but I don't know who it would be. But he'll find some partners in crime.
Speaker 6: Yeah, uh, they go after the Learning Tree or maybe even l.
Speaker 1: FI that would be really good.
Speaker 10: Is Beast Motos with them now or is that just to.
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which means it means that Ruche is not with Don not even Leo Rushe either.
Speaker 1: It's not with the Don Kallis family.
Speaker 2: Well, last week I was having a big problem distinguishing between Leo Rush and Rush. I don't know. I just it's Leo Rouge from there now on. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: You know what? You know who this idiot is talking about.
Speaker 9: They should be in the new tag team champs.
Speaker 2: Well, look, like I said, I'm hoping that Wolf brought it up. I hope that this is a story driven week, including the pay per view, we get some good matches announced tomorrow night. For the pay per view, Zero Hour probably needs one or two more matches. The pay per view itself probably needs a good two or maybe even three matches, and I think they're good ones. I want to see something that like begins something. But look, that's a viable that's not predictable. I want to see something unpredictable and don't forget that on Wednesday night at eight thirty pm Eastern Time on our discord, and again we are going to be putting the links to our discord in the description or wherever you're looking at this. Join us for our prediction show in the Ignition All Elite Talk Stage channel, and that's going to be our show for Ignition tonight. Guys, thanks a lot for joining. By the way, Alex was not able to join us tonight, our normal co host. He was busy with work and this schedule change kind of threw us all in a wild wind, a spiral or whatever you want to say. It's nice doing the show early so that I can actually maybe get some fifteen extra minutes of sleep, God knows I need it. But anyway, thank you again everybody for the aaw faan Hub podcast team.
Speaker 1: This is Kelson.
Speaker 2: Good night, everybody, not yo night everyone,