Speaker 1: Welcome forward to the Jesse Jackson Junior Show on ABLA Talk fifteen eighty. It is Wealthy Wednesdays on the Jesse Jackson Junior Show Worldwide with E. L. Silva. Doctor Silva has over twenty years experience a background to re media and negotiation. He's taught polities international relations in several graduate and undergraduate programs at universities in New York, New Jersey, Long Island and Queen's University of Belfast and Northern Ireland. Doctor de Silva's publications include post postmodern insurgencies, political violence, identity formation and peacemaking and comparative Perspective. He's an experienced director with a demonstrated history of working in think tanks, industry and academia, the United Nations political and military affairs, and he's skilled in research, political risk analysis, geostrategy, cultural diplomacy, humanitarian action and global affairs involving war affected deeply divided societies. Doctor de Silva, Forward to the Jesse Jackson Junior Show and to your show worldwide with p LDA Silva.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jesse, glad to be on.
Speaker 1: You know. I was looking at Senator Ed Markey who offered a resolution to have the President of the United States removed by virtue of the twenty fifth Amendment, that is the Incapacity Amendment. And before the show began, you began talking about others who have suggested that the President of the United States in this hour is unhinged. His mental health is clearly on full display. Peel.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a sad place for the United States to be in that you have somebody with so much power, and unfortunately it's not logical, it's not rational, and all of this doesn't board well for the future. And twenty twenty six is good to be a come to Jesus' time for Donald Trump with the midterm elections in November, and I do believe that the Republicans tend to lose the House and the Senate and then there'll be a whole load of trouble for Trump. And he's been saying that he's going to get impeached and to please get out the vote.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Might not last that long if he continues in this fashion, fighting with you know, our long term allies, and being so fractious with regard to international relations and international policies over Greenland. You know, it just doesn't look it's so ugly. You know, he's the quintessential ugly American.
Speaker 1: And that is that's quite a statement to make about the President of the United States, but that's in a real sense. As we commemorate the two hundred and fiftith anniversary of the Declaration of Independence, Donald Trump in terms of values, in terms of core beliefs, in terms of the direction of fundamental human rights, he has really become and emerged as the correct, quitet essential American. That he is the sum of everything that we are as a nation. And that reckoning that you're saying could very well occur in twenty twenty six is when the American people's values at the ballot box, whether or not they conform or confront the president's values and the direction that they have and the beliefs that they have for the future of our nation. Peel, I can't applaud you more for that accurate analysis. I also want to welcome into our program James Felton Keith Award winning engineer economist who was the first black LGBTQQ person to run for the US Congress. He lectures at the New York University in the Big Ideas Course series. As an author and activist, his data unions We've redefined the labor movement and personal data as the neutral resource driving all corporate productivity. As an entrepreneur, he established the first international standard certification for corporate diversity and inclusion. His biopolitical philosophy, Inclusionism, is at the forefront of human rights advocacy and international relations, and each week he hosts the radio show Inclusionism in New York City. James Felton Keith, Welcome forward to Jesse Jackson Junior Show.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Guys and worldwide with p LD Silva, we've begun the conversation. Of course, we'll dig into deeper issues when we come forward at the eleven minute of the hour mark. But James, I want to ask you a question about your sense of the president's mental health, his capacity and his ability to perform the functions of the job.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been watching his west speech at the Ward Economic Forum, and a lot of his team members box earlier today and as they built up towards yesterday.
Speaker 3: Look, I think for there have been a lot of psychologists.
Speaker 4: I'm an economist, not a psychologist, but there have been a lot of psychologists to talk about how bad off he is for the past.
Speaker 3: Few years, but I think his team is using it to their advantage.
Speaker 4: I do think that his mental health has been degraded, for lack of better words, but I think that it is a strategic opportunity by the people who are behind him, specifically the thinkers at institutions like the Hoover Institute, the Cato Institute.
Speaker 3: They are using his dogged nature to.
Speaker 4: Steamroll over people, to steamroll over countries, rather to redesign the global order and you know, renew poles if you will, Russian, Chinese and American pole.
Speaker 3: I actually spent this.
Speaker 4: Morning on one with a bunch of the French leaders who both talk about how he postured himself versus their prime ministers and presidents respectively, even poking fun and laughing at McCrone earlier this morning. So look, I think Trump is definitely deranged, but I think we've always thought that so much so that social media, in these bot farms, are running bots against us to claim that anyone who challenges the president's current state have what they will call Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 3: And it's really bait.
Speaker 4: It's a switching of our language, our formal language, about where he is to claim that apparently the masses of us are deranged by thinking that his general presentation is dangerous.
Speaker 3: It's going to get people killed.
Speaker 1: I'm Jesse Jackson Junior listening to Jesse Jackson Junior Show on KBO they talk fifteen to eighty. This is Worldwide with Peel de Silva and our very special guest James Felton Keith. More we come forward on kbla talk Junior that's a junior jobs and a very special guest in this hour is none other than James Felton Keith. I do have a couple of questions that I like to begin our program formerly with, and that is, if you don't mind doctor de Silva sharing with us some of your thoughts on the proper and appropriate commemoration in this hour of Martin Luther King Jr.
Speaker 2: A great American and a great human being and a wonderful leader who has said so many things that are extremely pertinent for us today as we live in this fractious society that has become America, and I think there are so many lessons that we can learn as we go forward, and the civil rights movement and Martin Luther King a part and parcel of the fabric of what makes America truly great.
Speaker 4: James Keith, Yeah, definitely, I echo what brother Pellis said. What I would say is in remembering MLK is how he was received older at the time of his death in nineteen sixty eight, A lot of America did not like to hear that he was that we still have to speak now in this news. So in an effort to not repeat our own things, I'd encourage everyone to search their history, look up some of his own speeches, but also look at the poet and how he was received last year.
Speaker 1: Somebody's touching something, whatever you're doing, don't touch it. Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: But yeah now, yeah, Look, we're getting ready to move into February and you know, hopefully have a whole month to reflect on again how MLK was treated in his last days. But again I would encourage everyone to go back and look at the polling of how MLK was received in nineteen sixty eight. And again it has not lost on me that he was not even a forty year old man when he was assassinated.
Speaker 1: You know, I want to comment on this for just a moment and reflect on it, and then I have some more probing questions because James Felton Keith is also in a campaign for Congress, and I want to find out what he's finding out on the campaign trail, what he has learned so far. But before I get there, I want to comment on the character of doctor King, and from my perspective, the christ like character. It's easy for those of us who are Christians who go to church and say Jesus carried the sins of the world. Jesus carried the weight and the burden of the world, But we never talk about Jesus's mental state, and who was willing to carry the weight of the world could easily find himself and probably regularly found himself in some garden of gethesemone, some depression, some deep dark space, and of course he elevated out of that deep dark space into the kind of leader that we've come to appreciate and a moral leader, son of God, and all the attributes that we give to the man who emerged out of that deep dark space. When I think about Martin Luther King Junior, and I'll say this very quickly, we don't fully appreciate the nature of his personal suffering is to understand suffering of other people. And I can only think, James, that in this moment, we don't have the kind of leadership today that actually is capable of saying it's my fault. It's my fault to own the behavior of what's going wrong. I was reflecting upon conversation I had earlier with some of my own friends who were talking about high property taxes and high this and high that, and I found myself slipping because some of it. I said to myself, it's my fault that I will that I wasn't in a position to do something about it. In other words, I'm not prepared to kick the can down the road or blame somebody else. I had solutions that I wanted to bring forward to take the burden off of people, and the fact that those solutions have not been completed, it's my fault. And I wish I could hear more from Congressman James Keith, from senators and from presidents, and from moral leaders who own their role that they've played, not just in preaching to us, but acknowledging that some of what, and maybe even more than some of what, a significant amount of what's going wrong in our world. It's our fault and Perry the burden of the world. James Felton Keith. That is the beginning of the moral crusade that I think Martin Luther King Junior is identified with James Felton Keith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I totally agree.
Speaker 4: One thing I like to say, even if if we put ourselves up for leadership roles, one of the burdens of leadership is, even if it's a community's fault or a systematic fault, it is necessary for the leader to absorb some of that blame.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: A quote that I like to use a lot is that we are responsible yet not guilty. It is necessary for society to reckon with itself, for communities, whether they be small or large, to reckon with themselves by assuming some level of responsibility, even if they exist in a broader system that might be more guilty of their current state. I think that one thing that MLK was available to do, one thing he was available to do in the Vein of Jesus and what Jesus's story is told, that he was available to do was to absorb a lot.
Speaker 3: Of that responsibility.
Speaker 4: And the problem with the leadership that we have available, not only in this country but in most places these days, is that they're not available to absorb and acknowledge the responsibility that we have as custodians of this place, of this planet, of each other.
Speaker 3: It's a moral calling, and quite frankly, the.
Speaker 4: Morality that used to exist in not only American politics but other politics seems to have gone away.
Speaker 1: And we've been replaced by a blame culture.
Speaker 4: If you want what's pointing, there's that spider Man meme that everyone used, where everyone's blaming everyone else. Quite frankly, I'll just add, I think when leaders are available to absorb responsibility, I think that their followers, their community, their voters are more than willing to work with them to see that, to see the humanity in that Trump is as to having the loudest microphone, not only in the United States but on the planet. Right now, it's teaching a generation that you can get away with just finger pointing and accepting no blame for anything. And it may not seem like it, but it is trickling down to the leaders on the right and the left, where everyone is just pointing, and it's turning into such solation banter around how we actually fix the problems that we are I would say, again, responsible but not guilty, for we still have to work on these things. Even if we didn't create the problems as they exist today. We have to accept responsibility to work on them. And there's no one telling us that we have to that. It has not been our ethic in this time, in this generation.
Speaker 1: And that's James. You decided to put your hat in the ring to run for Congress, and I'm assuming that part of that ethic is that you are prepared to carry the burden of other people their healthcare, their taxes, their security, their schools. Share with us. That pivotal moment where you made that decision.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, ah.
Speaker 4: I believe it was at this point about ten, maybe nine or ten years ago, and it just came from seeing us suffering around me in my community. I grew up in poor communities, I live in poor communities. I still live in Central Harlem right now. I grew up on the west side of Detroit. And again, it makes me think about the ethic that my grandmother gave me. She was a Muslim woman, but she was really the one telling me that you are responsible even if you're not guilty.
Speaker 3: It is your responsibility to work on these problems.
Speaker 4: The moment I decided that I would participate is when I would lobby our current elected officials with tools and tactics that they can use and even support that I would bring to them, whether it be financially or otherwise, and they were unable to hear it.
Speaker 3: They didn't feel like there was enough incentive to work on hyper local problems.
Speaker 4: So I think for any of us who feel like out there in the world, any of us listening to this show, who feel like it is our responsibility, you may not have all the answers today, but I think it's worth starting to participate today to build your base and figure out how to actually make the changes that you want to see. I think about ten years ago, I realized I was just getting older and it was time to participate in a more deliberate way.
Speaker 3: So now I'm.
Speaker 5: Here congratulations on that. You know, to be moved, you quantity to see it, and then to be compelled to do something about it. Is to be in a valley and to offer people hope. Is to imagine the idea of a mountaintop, and to dedicate yourself to that proposition is what doctor King understood better than most. It isn't just about the last speech he gave or the intonations in the way he gave it. This man understood suffering and was capable of caring and willing to carry the burden of people who could not speak for themselves.
Speaker 1: And he was he was alright with that, He was satisfied with that, and he was comfortable in that space. I can't get out of my mind a clip that Gina played yesterday on the show, and it was at the hour that he was receiving the Nobel Peace Prize. He did not accept it on behalf of himself, but the twenty million negroes in America who were weathering the long dark night of the consequences of slavery, discrimination, racism, militarism, materialism, who found themselves permanently trapped in a situation. And he decided to give eyes and ears and tongue and sensibilities and sensory central nervous system energy to articulating and being that person in that for us in that hour, and no one could articulate it better.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is that now there's forty million of us and we're in arguably even more dire state from a property, from an income, from a social and economic power standpoint, again because of what I would assumler about two generations of a lack of a sense of responsibility.
Speaker 3: So we got a lot of work to do.
Speaker 4: We basically have to rebuild black infrastructure to survive in this country, and it will be a road map for anyone looking to participate outside of this country. You know, when I think about the great leaders of the African National Congress who are finally in control of South Africa. Their first president, there was a great book written about them, was a follower of everything that Booker T.
Speaker 3: Washington did.
Speaker 4: And then fast forward many many decades, Nelson Mandela was regularly referencing what MLK was doing.
Speaker 3: Black people, being of a consistent minority in this country.
Speaker 4: Are the loudest voice because of how we interact with media to the rest of the world of how to, if it at all possible, climb out of the grave that we were seemingly born into. And so I think we have to carry the torch and be as loud of voices as we can about our responsibility for a situation that we are not necessarily guilty for So.
Speaker 1: James, you're in New York. Bear Mamdani was successful running a campaign on the questions of affordability. What have you been seeing for New Yorkers and what are you seeing across this country?
Speaker 3: Well, he's a week or two in.
Speaker 4: I actually lead a coalition here that's fighting for a housing subsidy uptown because we've had a lot of displacement, about sixty thousand black individuals, in particular in Harlem. And I think what we're seeing is about a hope that things are possible. I think for so long we thought that it was really impossible to get things done, and so we haven't seen a lot of the property and opportunities transpire yet, because again we're about a week or two in. But I see a whole lot more hope, not only uptown but across the city about what we can achieve. And there are a lot more offers of hands on deck, and I think that's what's necessary. There's a lot more people taking responsibility for the circumstance again that we are not necessarily guilty for, and so I'm hopeful about what we'll be able to achieve. Mom Donnie has the point that a few of our partners who are on this. We have an interfaith Commission for Housing Equality, and they're right there front and center discussing how we attack affordability, at least from a housing standpoint, but we're also focused from an education standpoint, from a healthcare standpoint, and from a direct income standpoint. There's a new conversation about guaranteed incomes that MLKA was also a champion of, which has not been a conversation in the biggest, wealthiest city in America. But it is a new conversation that needs to be had with some dignity about why we're owed this income.
Speaker 3: And that's new.
Speaker 1: It certainly is, and I haven't heard it beyond New York, but New York tends to be a trendsetter, given that before the Mumdanie election, we hadn't heard very much about affordability until he shocked the Democratic Party and its establishment. I'm Jesse Jackson Jr. You're listening to Worldwide with p l Da Silva and our very special guest, James Felton Keith More on KBLA Talk fifteen to eighty. When we come forward, I'm Jesse Jackson Junior. Welcome forward to the Jesse Jackson Junior Show. It's Wealthy Wednesdays and worldwide with doctor p l Da Silva. Our very special guest in this hour is James Felton Keith. And just before we go back to our very special guest, the founder of Inclusion Score and author of Inclusionism, Gina has a clip that she like us to play. She's not ready for the clipbright anyway, Yes, James and Keith. Another question, James. Trump took one point two five million dollars from your organization that Biden had promised, and now you have to raise money outside of the country. Tell us a little bit more about Inclusion Score and how our supporters, our listeners can be supportive of your organization and how they can reach you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, just at the top of this year, Trump shut off money that we were promised by Joe Biden in twenty twenty four that was supposed to materialize now. So if anyone is not familiar, the International Organization for Standards, which really stood up after World War Two, exist to create a consensus or standards for how we do everything. There's a standard for the textiles and your shirt, there's a standard for the fuel in your vehicle, you name it, and as of twenty twenty one, there's a standard for diversity, equity and inclusion and how we implement it at organizations. By organizations, I mean everything, cities, companies, universities, you name it. It's ratified across one hundred and sixty three countries, and my company Inclusion Score serves as the certifying body in thirty two countries on five continents. And the Biden administration was leveraging the success of our use of the standard in different types of organizations to push it through American trade associations specific to STEM like the American Society for Mechanical Engineers, Civil Engineers, you name it. And it had created a faith which the American government often does with its investment, and a snowball effect across the globe for other countries and companies to invest in this. Trump just shut off what Biden promised, and it's really putting even our campaign into question because there's only enough time in a day, and you know this from running for office. You know it costs about a million dollars and so there's enough time to have conversations in a day to raise that money to either run for office, or to scale this global work. So I've spent the past week with a lot of advisors, attorney general, a couple of governors, a four star general, a mayor of a big American city, a few diplomats to really explore what they thought would be the most impactful to what we were talking about earlier, to kind of take responsibility for our current situation which we may not necessarily be guilty for.
Speaker 3: And so we've got some decisions to make.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Trump stole more than a million dollars from the global community that was implementing the global standard for DEI, and not only Corporate America, but Corporate World. I just happen to be the chair of that organization, which we call Inclusion Score for short. But the mouthful is the ISO three zero four one five Diversity and Inclusion Service Management Forum.
Speaker 3: I know that's a mouthful.
Speaker 1: It is how can you support your organization?
Speaker 4: You know, I would go to inclusionscore dot org or I would google ISO three zero four one five.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: People can get trained, people can join us.
Speaker 4: Look, we're working with you know, governments in Canada and France and South Africa and India and Mexico and Peru and business leaders in all those places, all the twenty seven European states right now. I think what I would say the pushback against Trump is to use the standard in this post DEI world to re establish how we get at the very least engagement and belonging, or some people just call fairness and capital distribution. That's what we're really about. So if people check us out at inclusionscore dot org, they can see what we do, how we do it, and where we do it. But it's a global movement to really establish what I like to call inclusionism. I think capitalism is hacking itself into a more inclusive state because it is absolutely necessary for to stay afloat.
Speaker 3: We have to.
Speaker 4: Include women, we have to include black people, we have to include all the various people of color, disabled people, pregnant people, all the twenty seven protected classes in order for the economy to buffer itself sea.
Speaker 3: Everything we do is at inclusionscore dot org.
Speaker 4: But I think the support comes from companies and government officials being willing to stand up and say we absolutely absolutely need a deliberate type of equity and inclusion if we're going to sustain the economy that we've become accustomed.
Speaker 1: To pel let me ask you a question. I got this New York Times article. I think it is that you send me. We're going to come back to that in the moment. I think Gina has a clip that you'd like to play.
Speaker 7: Right now, someone needs to stand up and say, damn it, what we have in common matters more. We cannot throw the legacy of this country away. We cannot destroy other people's trust in us. We need to preserve that and find a way to work together and not humiliate other people just so we can win. We got to just calm down and try to pull people together again. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: I found that interesting in that when you sent me this article, this could end very badly. A human rights lawyer fears a new age of impunity. Philip Sands, one of the world's pre eminent human rights attorneys who grew up in the shadow of a variableek time, share with us why that is so important and why we need to understand that right now.
Speaker 8: A question that we had to ask as people who are believers, who believe in a greater good, who believe in God. What makes us different from the beasts in the jungle?
Speaker 3: What makes us human?
Speaker 8: What's our empathy, and these are things that are incredibly important. So if you use power with impunity and you crush the little people, you're neither Christian, no nor a good person. You are just another imperialist, a colonialist. Things that we have seen in the past of human history which has gone badly for the people who have been affected. Just look at this country alone. There was a genocide that got rid of the indigenous people from this country, and there have been many such genocides all over them, all over the world, and most recently in Gaza with the israel Is carrying out what we would call the Gaza genocide, and they're doing it with impunity, supported, aided and embedded by the United States of America.
Speaker 3: And this is not good.
Speaker 8: It's not good for our psyche, it's not good for our spiritual well being. And all people who are believers, we need to stand up believers are nonbelievers. We need to stand up for what is right. You know, when we were little, we were told what was right and what was wrong, and now it's the worse. What's wrong is right and what right is wrong. It's just a crazy way of doing things.
Speaker 3: And it's like.
Speaker 8: Gangsters are running the show. You know the rubber barons they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Will you comment on what President Clinton had to say that in that clip about the need to stand up?
Speaker 8: Yes, we we the people who want to see good things happen and who are un apologetically progressive.
Speaker 3: We need to come together.
Speaker 8: We need to stand shoulder to shoulder and make sure that this country does not evolve into us, which is where we're headache if Trump is allowed to do everything that he is doing without any control. And that's why the midterm elections are so so so important, so that we stand shoulder, We go and we vote, and we vote with our conscience.
Speaker 1: I do see inclusionism as a movement towards acknowledging that historically our system, James locked people out, and now we are fighting not only domestically but globally to let them in. James.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Look, I think we have to be deliberate about letting them man again.
Speaker 3: It's the only thing that sustains us.
Speaker 4: It's really about glowing growing excuse me, that movement of progressive inclusion. My only issue with Bill Clinton and the clip is he should be the one standing up and doing it. He's a man of faith, he's a former leader of this nation. We need a direct opposition, and sometimes it's people with the loudest megaphone are the most famous people in the room that have to be the one to blow the whistle or ring the bell, if you will.
Speaker 1: So you know I've been as we have. I've been reading a book by Jack Harden called Project twenty twenty five Manuscript. I've also been looking at the Innovative Strategies for National Success Project twenty twenty five, the Heritage Foundation and Project twenty twenty five explained chapter by chapter. And I'm wondering, and I want to talk with both of you about this when our show comes forward. I'm wondering, when are we going to see a democratic version Project twenty twenty eight that is as detailed about where we're going as this is detailed about where they are trying to take us to. More from Jesse Jackson Junior on the KBLA Top fifteen eighty. When we come from Jesse Jackson.
Speaker 9: Junior went forward to Jesse ken Show University, Welcome with Days and Worldwide will kill DESLFA, who has over twenty years of experience in backroom diplomacy, mediation and negotiation.
Speaker 1: He's the co founder with Professor W. Lakshman of the University of Colombo, of the International War Related Trauma and Humanitarian Intervention Trust, setting up psycho social training programs for practitioners serving combatants non combatants during Sri Lanka's Civil war. Pel Welcome forward to the show. And Jameson Keith is our very special guest and award winning engineer and economists who was the first black LGBTQ person to run for the US Congress. He lectures at the New York University in the Big Ideas course series. As an author and activist, his data unions redefined the labor movement and personal data as a neutral resource driving all all corporate productivity. James Felton Keith, welcome forward to the Jesse Jackson Junior Show.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Guys, gentlemen, while I have you both for the remaining a few minutes of the show, and James Felton, you need to know that we reserve the last two or three minutes of our program for our very special guest to give the nation a word of hope. So I'll give you a moment to think about that. I need to hear some answers to this Project twenty twenty five things. Pl As you keep talking about let's vote. We've got to vote. We need to vote in order to stop Donald Trump's movement against the people. But the fact of the matter is, I'm trying to hold this up as best. Oh, here we go, here we go. I got a hold closer to myself. For those of you who are doing the podcast, I've got several of these Project twenty twenty five books. What I didn't fully appreciate is just how detailed it is in every sector of the government where they have sought to dismantle it. They're just not doing this ragtag. They are following a blue print. Now, I want to know where is the Democratic Party Project twenty twenty eight blueprint department by department, agency by agency, office by offices, clandestine, covert, overt, wherever this stuff is taking place that Donald Trump has done that restores some trust and some honor to the people's government. Who's running on an alternative platform and not just their personality. Why don't we start with pl D silver.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, because the Heritage Foundation and others that put so much of money before Trump got elected, and they actually interviewed how many fifty five thousand people before Trump got elected to put them in various slobs in his administration, and they they spend a lot of time, energy and money to come out with this project twenty twenty five. Some people thought it was za and they didn't kind of take it seriously.
Speaker 3: But it is serious and we can see the effects.
Speaker 8: Of this Project twenty twenty five is a giant wrecking ball for what we know as the United States of America. Unfortunately, the Democrats are not up to speed. There is no program and that's the that's the problem that in order to counter something so power and so detail, there has to be a counterpoint and that has not happened on the Democratic side, and they seem to be all in disarray and that is a huge problem. So yes, they may win the mid terms, that they may win elections thereafter, you know, after Trump, but it'll take thirty years at least to restructure the whole of the federal government system. That's what Rearmiral Norman Robert Hayes said, that's in his estimate. You know, he was director of the National Security Agency's Operations Center at the NSA and for thirty something years. He was an intelligence professional, retiring as the director of Intelligence at the European Command, and he said it'll take thirty years at least to try to put the federal government back together again after Trump is gone.
Speaker 1: He made that statement having seen the president's behavior in a single year. With three more years to go, we may be sixty years, we may be ninety years away. So the question I have, and then I'm going to direct it to James Peel, you hit a point that just about threw me out of my chair.
Speaker 6: They interviewed fifty five thousand people that they brought to the government with them, and while we're watching this tweeting clown show every single day, there are fifty five thousand people who now work for the government who are carrying out the agenda of this plan. I have not heard a single Democrat say that we are going to come to Washington with fifty five thousand people we have interviewed ready to replace them and point our union in a different direction.
Speaker 1: James Felton Keith watch congressional candidate. I'm putting some heat on you.
Speaker 3: It's a hell of a question. I'll say this. I think the proper project that we need to coin is.
Speaker 4: Some of my peers have been working on it, where these mid forties folks who feel like this is our responsibility, but we're going to Project twenty twenty nine, not twenty eight, because that's when we would into power, similar to them focusing on twenty five, not the election of twenty four. And some peers of mine have organized a political action committee to do exactly what Project twenty twenty five did, per what pl mentioned called the American equity First and they have a few iees that they're working on, like Equity Democrats, etc.
Speaker 3: And they think that the core word is the term equity.
Speaker 4: And if you notice in Trump's administration, from the Department of Justice to the Department of Defense or now the Department of War and others, they've deliberately attacked that idea of equity. If we're going to have a democracy that is formidable, that can stand itself up over and over and over again after attacks from a consolidated conservative group, then we have to adequately distribute equity throughout the economy. And that means something quite different than what we would normally talk about with regards to equality. Quality is a bit more abstract, but equity is tangible, it's definable. It's an incentive to be at the table, even if I don't like you and your perspective at the table. And so what we've been devising based on my platform is, first and foremost, how we distribute that equity. And I think that our best playbook for Project twenty twenty nine is really coming out of the EU. And what they've done, first and foremost is established a new property right to give everyone a piece of the.
Speaker 3: Away from us.
Speaker 4: The second thing is a large data tax to basically ran in all the companies and governments that have run amok away from us in taking our productivity away, meaning they're mining our data, they're building productive companies, and they've locked us out. From a wage standpoint, wages are no longer the trick and last but not least, and we'll see this around thirty eight of our US states states at twenty twenty ratified the Equal Rights Amendment, and in twenty twenty four Joe Biden acknowledged it, but he didn't do anything with it. So the last but not least thing that we need to ensure that our deliberate equity and inclusion is cemented in twenty twenty nine is a series of leaders, now just a president, a series of leaders that have the audacity to do something. And by being audacious, I mean things like jail Trump and his cronies. I mean things like ratify the Equal Rights Amendment, not only at the federal level, but allowing each state to exert its state rights to protect the people in that state.
Speaker 3: And then, last, but not least, is to.
Speaker 4: Distribute, not redistribute, but distribute the equity that we're already owed from this productive economy. We think that there's a way to break that out in detail and the way that Project twenty twenty five did.
Speaker 3: We have some books.
Speaker 4: Forthcoming, but I would look up the American Equity first pack. It plans the public a lot more detail on this. But again, if we elect another Joe Biden, who I used to generally like, or Hillary or even Barack or Comma, and they fail to do things like jail the culprits a Project twenty twenty five and indemnify people for their valuable contribution to this economy, then we lose everything. And so we see this.
Speaker 1: James Felton Keith, a man after my own heart, talking about constitutional amendments and ratifying the era. I filed it twelve times when I was in the Congress of the United States. You've been listening to worldwide with Peal to Silver Peel. Thank you for being on the show, and I want to thank James Felton Keith for being on the show as well.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: More on KBLA Talk fifteen to eighty when we come forward, Wealthy Wednesdays with Doctor s Todd YERI is up next.