Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great America. Of course, so much is going on, and I want to get the perspective of a great Republican strategist, immigration attorney May Cook. She was born in India but made in America, and May Cook, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, I have a sense that bad stuff's happening, whether it's tariffs, etc. But I want to get to an esoteric point that I had another guest to bring this up, that is kind of Donald Trump's responsibility to bring Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, all the Democrats along to use great repertorial skills, to have leadership abilities to convince the other side how wrong they are and how right Donald Trump is. And I want to make the comment that normally when we have elections and the country elects the president, there's like one hundred day honeymoon period in which the first three or four months the opposition party kind of stands down a little bit and says, you know what the people have spoken. Democracy works except when Donald Trump wins. And therefore we're going to work with the president to implement his strategy because that's what the American people want, and I hear from the radical leftists, you know, we're not going to do that. And the first term of Donald Trump, before he took office, they had him under indictment and impeachment. They had wire taps, they illegal a warrants from the FBI and CIA try to ruin him. He gets elected this time by a wide margin, almost a landslide victory, and the mainstream media and the Democrats jumped on him immediately and never gave him a chance to implement his strategy in a sense. And I want to get your perspective that isn't it the duty of the opposition party when the American people have spoken on big issues to stand down a little bit and see if Trump's policies work. But the commentators are saying, we don't want to do that. After all, we're going to pound him every day from the inaugural. We're not going to attend the inaugural. We're going to attack him every chance. Can you smell when I'm cooking Maya cooked? That's so? Isn't there a duty the opposition to work with a person the country elected.
Speaker 2: Bill one hundred percent? But this is a deal today. Democrats don't have a platform. So they're going to continue to deny Donald Trump the path that he was given by the majority of the American people, which was to reset our country in the American dream. And it's clear you're seeing it even today in their own polling CNN, which is a show for the Democrat Party MSNBC. I mean, Democrats are at twenty seven percent because they have thrown out common sense. They're attacking people like Elon Musk, who was once their saviors. They were talking about green energy and electric vehicles, and now they're burning down Tesla's. They're resorting to violence. They're going to the courts and allowing for judicial activists, one judicial activist to shut down deportation, flights of MS thirteen thugs, criminal aliens. So this is why I believe Democrats are still going to lose in the midterms until they have somebody who steps up and says I'm going to agree with Donald Trump eighty percent of the time because this is what the American people want. We want to reset our economy, we want security in our borders, and we absolutely at one point Nancy Pelosi, President Obama talked about tariff, talked about resetting our country talked about the fact that tariffs from China had to happen because China was taking over our jobs, our innovations, our ip But the problem today is Democrats are losers, and we're tired of start standing with losers.
Speaker 3: Bill. This is why they're not going to prevail, and.
Speaker 2: They're continuing to self implode on every single channel.
Speaker 1: Now, I kind of hope at some point. We just had a big national election and November and it's been less than one hundred days and the opposition party is not the loyal opposition on the battlefield of ideas, what's better, what's worse? Which is voted for this guy? We voted for a House, we voted for a Senate, and we're saying, look to the Democrats, give the guy a chance to implement the policies that the American people want. You know, it wasn't necessarily Trump himself is the policies, and they won't do it.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not going to do it because this isn't about the working class, the hard working American today, the Ohioans that are still struggling to make sure that they can put food on their table. This is only for Democrats about taking.
Speaker 3: Out President Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Hatred is so strong that no American today is going to prevail or under a Democrat Party. This is why RFK and TILTA Gabbard left the Democrat Party. This is why the Republican Party picked up Blacks, latinos Asians in hoardes. We took over their base and we're going to continue to do it because we have a message of common sense. And it's not about politicians today. Bill, It's not about the elites and the millionaires. It's about people that are in the middle class like my family, that just want to survive and achieve the American dream.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll talk about a couple of the other issues, but when you die on the hill for Democrats of boys playing girl sports and men playing women's sports and die on the hill politically, of illegals have got to have the right to vote, because just through the Congress that a ninety eight percent of the Democratic Party said we don't need voter ID. That's an issue where like eighty two percent of the American people say yes, we do. They see me saying that if you're a minority, guess what, you don't have the opportunity, you don't have the ability. You don't know how the system works to get an ID, even to get on an airplane to do what you need an ID. So they're saying that their constituency base person's of color don't have the ability to get an ID. Therefore we got to let them vote. And you got Democrats saying, well, let's let legals vote, Let's have a wide open southern border, let's boys play high school girl sports and shower with them in locker rooms. And those are hills politically that no one should die on. And I would say this to you, may Cook. Why doesn't Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton, the matrons of the Democratic Party, stand up and saying, now, wait a minute. I don't want my they all have only female offspring. I want my girls to have equal opportunity in their title nine and I want to make sure that they can fairly play sports and whatever. And that's not the case. Why doesn't Michelle Obama, who seemingly is still in love with Barack Hussein Obama. I guess why does she stand up and say, wait a minute, we can't have this. This is wrong. It takes Martina Navrattlova, And that's the hill. The Democrats are going to die on And then we just had to vote in the House of Representatives about requiring an ID to vote, and the Democrats say, we don't want an idea to vote because our group, our constituencies can't aren't smart enough to get an ID. Is that the can you smell when I'm cooking?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent? Democrats will only win if they cheat and steal and lie. And here's the biggest lie that they tried to thwart on the American people and thrusted the idea that there were thirty seven or thirty eight pronouns. I can't even keep track. You continue to deny science. There is an x NY chromosome. It's male and female. They allowed for transgenders to compete in little girl sports. They're allowed for them to go into our bathrooms. They allowed and push for gender mutilation. They allowed and trampled on parental rights, and Bill I believe that is what issue completely turned independence away from Democrats. It wasn't just illegal immigration, it's that they went after our children and our parental rights. And enough is enough. Democrats like a Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, are not going to stand up because the fringe, the aocs of the group.
Speaker 3: They are the.
Speaker 2: Ones that have taken over this Democrat Party. They're out of control and they don't understand the basics of science today. They don't understand that parents want parental rights, they don't understand that boys don't belong in girls sports. And look Shared Brown loser career politician, mark my words, he's going to come back bill and he voted to allow for girls to play for boys to play in girls sports.
Speaker 3: Pardon me.
Speaker 2: He is the kind of guy you want to keep far away from your children because he will destroy Ohio and he will destroy our country. And when it comes to illegal immigrants, same thing. I'm going to pounce on Shared Brown any chance.
Speaker 3: I get, because he's the only.
Speaker 2: Person in this Democrat Party in Ohio that may have a fighting chance. But he shouldn't be let back on that national stage. He wants illegals to vote in Ohio. He wants to steal our votes and our rights and hard working dollars from our paychecks. He should not be allowed anywhere in politics. That's what Ohioans need to stay focused on today. Yes, national media is important, but we have to keep our eye on people like Shared Brown that are going to try and enter politics again, whether he runs for governor or the Senate.
Speaker 3: We have to stop him.
Speaker 1: You know, not just Ohio. I look at Colorado when the Hut, when the Colorado House passes bills that say that parents cannot consent to operations on their own children, and that somehow if a parent says, you know what, my fourteen year old girl is going through some mental gyrations at this time and having some difficulties, and I want her to get psychiatric or mental assistance to make sure she doesn't transition, Colorado, representing the Modern Democratic Party, said, if you're a mother, or if you're a father, your custody can be taken away of your child because being able to transition is a necessary psychiatric and medical situation that must be handled. And in fact, if you're in a custody dispute and the father says, wait a minute, I had a daughter, not a son, and the mother says, no, I want custody, the fact that you may not want to have an operation or hormonal therapy and gender affirming care to a child means that you can lose custody and that other states that have normal laws, like Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Florida, and Texas. If divorce happens in in Colorado, that custody will be based upon whether or not one parent wants to provide gender affirming care and gender identity care. I can identify Maya Cook as a twenty five year old male, but I'm not a twenty five year old male anymore. I was, I'm not twenty five anymore, and I won't thrust upon you the obligation to make sure that you identify me as a twenty five year old male. Talk to me about what Colorado is doing.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Colorado is no surprise here because I've seen it in California and so many of these other liberal states. They are trying to assert parental rights do not exist. They're trying to exert that state rights are greater. And this all goes back to the Supreme Court decision where parents have the right to educate and wear their children. So I believe parents have to fight state by state to push for parental rights in their state, and eventually bill this is going to be in front of the Supreme Court again, because this isn't just a Colorado issue, It's an issue in every single state and I think I have to disagree. You think Ohio's okay, I don't. I think after Issue one passed on abortion, that law today allows for a child to go through a abortion without their parents. And the reason I fought for Issue one, the reason why I debated every single Democrat, I asked, why aren't you allowing for parental rights? So you're going to allow a rape victim who is under the age of eighteen to go get an abortion that her soccer coach forces her to get and there's no parent And by the way, that's not a hypothetical. It happened in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 3: So Ohio is not state.
Speaker 2: Every parent organization needs to start fighting for parental rights and make sure we get that locked down in our constitution and states. Because Democrats got really smart bill, they started going state by state and trying get amendments pushed to circumvent our constitutional on fundamental rights. So we have to push back. I hope it goes to the Supreme Court. That'll be a great day for our country because we'll be able to assert parental rights that already exist. We have to do it at a state level. I don't feel safe in Ohio. We have to fight for a parent kids. We need to know what's going on because the liberal left, that's the only way they're going to attack us. It's not only illegal aliens, it's in doctrination of our children.
Speaker 1: Frightening in Ohio. I mean, of course we live, we live here. And issue one on the abortion thing, you know, we had the Row versus Wade, which had certain steps by which a woman could get an abortion, and we voted as Ohioans for unlimited abortion through birth and that there were no limits whatsoever, and so we got something worse. Well, Maya Cook, we have to run. But what is your website if any if American people want to hear more of your.
Speaker 2: Thinking, it's my first name me e h e K Cookcook dot com or you can find me at mahek Cook.
Speaker 1: On Well, good luck to you as your website says born in India, but made in America. And once again, Mayo Cooke, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Mayek, you're a great American.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more. The line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WULW I Billy Cunningham hit the music, Dave Keaton hit the music sounding good Friday afternoon. Thanks for calming down a little bit. We have basketball in the rearview mirror. We got nil going every which way. The Bengals pere Based upon my conversation with you yesterday, Denise tree House heard about two o five. It's on the podcast. Check it out. Thanks a par to me moving in the right direction. According to Denise tree House, it cost about eight hundred and fifty million for the rehab and it's going to be about one third, one third, one third and one third from the state, one third from the Bengals slash NFL, one third from the county and away we go. Now it's a pretty good model. Let's see what happens. Of course, she also did say yesterday that tomorrow things could change completely, and of course, so we'll see what happens. One problem might be politically, the Nise tree House said they're in close contact with the Speaker of the House, Matt Huffman, and with the governor. And then I'm talking listening to others who tell me it isn't in the budget. So what things can get into budget rather quickly? Shall we say, so we'll see what happens. To spend one third of what what about three million of seventy five million over about a five or ten year period, it's not a big deal all things considered. I don't know about you, but I want the Bengals to say in Cincinnati without the taxpayer picking up the tab for ninety five percent of the expenses and the Bengals getting all the profits and we get all the bills. So Denise tree House says she's kind of have the framework of an agreement. Of course, I could all change tomorrow, which is today, So we'll see what happens. But she also said that if the Bengals simply renew the present lease for the next two years, and by June thirtieth they have to agree or disagree to renew it for two more years, that means three years under the present lease, which is confiscatory. That's a negative. That'd be a very unpopular thing. So let's see what occurs and your comments coming up. And also Leland Viitterative News Nation will be here after one o'clock at trump of the Reds and the Bengals. Red's playing tonight starting about five point forty on news Radio seven hundred WLW. Now let's continue. Now Billy Cunningham, the Great American coming up in about thirty minutes or so, is the Leland vittert of News Nation and more. Until then, so many issues, so little time, I would note the Thursday night. Of course, last night the Washington Post reported that Trump deputies are canceling illegal migrant social security numbers, which, of course democrats Liberal democrats hate that idea. The move, requested by Homeland Security Secretary Christy Nome is aimed at putting pressure on the undocumented illegals to leave the country right now. There's monetary incentives to stay if you have time this weekend or tonight, go to between the city of Wyoming and the city of Reading is a small part of our community called Lachlan. Whenever I drive through there, it looks like a third world nation with dozens of Mouritanians from East or Western Africa hanging out on street corners doing god knows what, waiting for their papers. And according to the administration last night, they're canceling the social security numbers of eight hundred thousand migrants who have not left the country having been ordered to leave by federal judges. Here's the category eight hundred thousand that they went through the whole administration process and they lost, and they're still in the system collecting welfare benefits, food stamps, free housing, etc. And so the social security numbers now have been flagged and they've put in the so called dead file of eight hundred thousand migrants who have not left the country having been ordered to do so by federal judges. Those are gone. On top of that, there's been about two and a half million illegals now. They're illegal migrants who came into the country through an app that is computer apps in which you say you're coming into the country to visit or you're being hurt in Haiti or Cuba or Venezuela in some sense or another. And then certain NGOs, under billions of dollars of contracts NGOs, non government organizations, will arrange for flights to pick you up, transport you to a community like Lachlan or Springfield, Ohio, and provide housing, clothing, and food. If you live in North Carolina and hit some terrible flood that hit you because of a hurricane, you get seven hundred and fifty dollars. But if you're illegal from Venezuela. The NGOs will make sure you're wine dined in pocket lined, like at the Roosevelt Hotel. So it's taking time, but they're working through through the process and saying that we're going to pull the Social Security numbers which provides the basis of IDs, so that many of these illegals cannot get monetary incentives to remain. President Trump promised mass deportations. By removing the monetary incentive for illegal aliens to come and stay, we will encourage them to self deport. There's thousands are self deporting to get in line to come into the country legally. We'll see what happens. Democratic Party opposes this. They're saying that's bad. It stigmatizes the immigrant community. Well, they're here illegally. What part of illegal don't you understand? Get the hell out. Secondly, there was a vote on Tuesday in the House of Representatives in order to pass a law which ought to be well known, that you can't vote in elections if you're here illegally, if you're not a citizen, only citizens can vote. Illegals cannot vote. Democrats voted against it, is saying we don't need it. Well, if you don't need it, as will pass it anyway. Don't needed what the hell, it's not going to have any impact, right, Not exactly. It is known that in many communities illegals try to vote and often do vote, especially in Nevada and California. And so ninety nine percent of the Democrats said, no, we don't want IDs for people to vote in federal elections. It's going to go to that Senate now, and I anticipate it would probably pass in the Senate, but who knows what's going to pass or not. So on these two points, the Liberal Democratic Party once illegals here illegally ordered out of the country by federal judges to keep getting government benefits through their Social Security number. And secondly, they're saying again that you can't identify yourself, you shouldn't vote. Well, of course, this is a unique form of paternalism, which means the Democratic Party, they think, have large numbers of devotats and supporters who aren't smart enough. You get an ID. There's all forms of ID, per certificates, passports, social Security card, driver's licenses, stat issue, it is all over the place. But the Democrats think that their voter base is not smart enough to get it. I think they are smart enough to get it. Democrats don't want that. That's the problem, which is illustrious, ever many other difficulties. Thirdly, I hear often at the multi colored grand malls running around Washington Park protesting god knows what, The protests that Donald Trump is a threat to democracy by having free and fair elections. According to the Democrats, whoever is selected by most of the American people is not the legitimate president if that person is Donald Trump. Now, if it's a democratic course is full and fair, no difficulty whatsoever. But if it's Donald Trump, it's not fair that he won. How is the popularly elected president of the United States not anything other than democracy as it's being practiced. It's not a threat to democracy. It is democracy. But when the wrong person is selected by the radical leftist who march around Washington Park acting like fools, the useful idiots to go there, guess what, Well, in that case, he's a threat to democracy because we picked him to win. I have this arcane notion that isn't about Donald Trump or a Biden or Obama or Bush, that when the American people have spoken, we want this person to represent us and to implement the policies he discussed. It's kind of behooving, it's beholding upon the other opposition party to give the new president a chance to implement the policies that we voted for. This isn't about liking and disliking Donald Trump's hair. We voted for this guy in fact, In fact, the last three elections he's received two hundred and ten million votes, and in twenty twenty four he got about seventy seven million votes. So we said, we want this person to implement policies one, two, three, four or five, among which was shut down the southern border, get the country's financial house and order, have respect for law and order, and do all the things he discussed that we voted for that. But the Democrats are the quote opposition party refused to implement the ideas that we voted for and trying to hurt him from doing it. Isn't that undemocratic that if we vote for something that we should get it. Didn't Kamala Harris talk about you when you vote, you order something. When it comes, you have to eat it. Well, you have to understand that in the beginning, there used to be a one hundred day honeymoon, the first one hundred days of some administration, a new one, and the media would do a scorecard on you know, how's the new president doing before he took office? There were a Democratic congressman wanting to impeach Donald Trump this time before he took office. How's that helping to implement the policies that we voted for. It's just the opposite now, that is undemocratic, That is a threat to democracy. But the radical left doesn't quite see it that way, do they, of course not. And one this fits in the category is the world is round and maybe the sky is blue. But there's been a bombshell from Chuck Todd, the face of Meet the Press, the oldest, longest running continuous news program in America. It was there for about twelve years, and he was on a panel recently when he said, Chuck Todd of NBC News, who was fired about six months ago, that the media would rather lie than help Donald Trump. I played the cut for you before I'm thinking, what the answer is this that for a long time, when Biden was in office, the media, George Stephanopolis, et cetera, whatever, major person, Lesterholt, whatever, just give me the name of the person. Chuck Todd, David Muir that they knew that Donald, that Joe Biden was not mentally alert. He was suffering from an illness. He couldn't function discharge the duties of the president. Now, isn't that a rather serious matter if we have a person in this tough world we're living in, when the leader of the free world is having a mental breakdown of such a character that he can't discharge the duties, and instead of reporting on that fairly and accurately, the media lied on his behalf repeatedly in order to try to convince you that he was fine. You might recall the Joe Scarborough sometime in August said this was the best version of Joe Biden he's ever seen. Sharp is attacked. You might recall the KJP kareein Gene John Pierre, the Press secretary, often said that Joe Biden puts me through my paces every day. The guy's brilliant. And then you had all the other Democratic sick ephans saying, yes, this guy's great. So, if you're an occasional voter, you know, garbage in, garbage out. You get garbage from the mainstream media, you reflect the garbage out on the other side. And so in this case, when one of the grand faces of modern news says that we would rather lie than help Donald Trump, that kind of tells you the character of the mainstream media. Would you agree, I would hope. So that's Chuck Todd saying that we're liars. If it helps the Democratic Party and helps Joe Biden, we will lie and not tell the truth because it's going to hurt Donald Trump. And does that continue today? Absolutely? Absolutely. Here we're on April the eleventh, nothing's changed. Most presidents got a honeymoon that didn't happen to Donald Trump the first time or this time. And the mainstream media's in the business of destroying the US president instead of reporting accurately and fairly the truth. You'll never see a story on the great things caused by the tariffs, how evil communist right China truly is. The media doesn't do that. If it's Donald Trump. The media instinctively attacks without motive or purpose because they hate the guy so much and the principles that he represents. So none is more clear about that, of course than what's happening with the tariffs. And I would ask you two questions. You know tariffs and media covers tariffs. From my perspective, that businesses are being hurt, maybe individuals might be laid off. It's bad tariffs. Tariff's bad, a China good. You won't see objective reporting on the Chinese concentration camps or the Chinese government harvesting the organs of condemned prisoners. You won't see stories of Dana Bash of CNN about the obliteration of Catholic and Christian churches inside of China. You will not see what happens to individuals who protest they're shot in the head. That those aren't stories. And the Great Elon Musk and of course mister Wonderful have said repeatedly that the Chinese they will steal, lie, cheat, and borrow their way to economic prosperity. This is not the Chinese people, but the Chinese government. And the Chinese economy is not built as America is a market based, consumer driven spending about seventy percent of the US economy is consumer spending. But rather the Chinese economy is only built upon theft and line. And what the left does, folks, is not cover the truth about what's happening in communists Red China. It steals, it lies, there's no functional court system because Marxist policies do not work. You have to steal, cheat and lie, and tyranny is the only possible road to power and strength. That's it. Now. Compare that to what most countries want. So sometime in the next ninety days, the EU and India and South America and the Gulf States, in Japan and South Korea and the Philippines and Taiwan are all going to strike deals with America on tariffs to make them more fair to US. Tariffs are necessary many times when other countries treat us in a certain way that causes benefits to them and not to us. It is ridiculous that less than five percent of the cars sold in Western Europe are American products. They don't let our cars in because there's the thirty percent tariffs. So if a car costs thirty thousand dollars, you have to pay thirty nine thousand dollars to buy the cars, so they read it by their own. On the other hand, our tariffs are so low that you'll see foreign brands all over this country on a regular basis. Trump's trying to change that just a little bit. And lastly, China's reaction. So I think Jiji al Ping, the leader of communists re at China that operates concentration camps, obliterates freedoms of speech, assembling religion, are going to suddenly change their tune and say, you know what that what we're going to do now is comply with international law. No, that's not going to happen. We have permitted ourselves to be in a very vulnerable position at the hands of the communist red Chinese. The malware they've put all over our electrical grid and water systems and companies and government is unbelievable. We've allowed this to take place so they can activate the malware and largely shut down the United States of America trading picking up a phone, turning on the faucet, operating electrical grid. They've tested it out for years to make sure it works, and it does shut down American business, turn off the lights somehow over the last many years, we've permitted that to occur. And secondly, we've watched do It for Jack. Do It for Jack the website. Jack Quell, who went to Malor High School, is one of one hundred thousand Americans killed every year indirectly through fentanyl coming into the country illegally created by the commonty red Chinese to kill Americans, and they have tens of thousands of Chinese students running around our college campuses, getting educated and then serving as spies back to Beijing. We put ourselves in this position, Democrats and Republicans. It's going to be a long haul. But do we have the strength to courage, the perseverance to stick with us for the next several months or a year or two until things begin to turn around, or are we going to instructively react from what the mainstream media tells us, what the things say and do, and act as if we're not as in as much trouble as we think. Garbage in, garbage out. When the media gives us garbage and lies, on the other side, we often give back the same lies and misconceptions. Chuck Todd of NBC News admits media would rather lie and help Donald Trump, and that statement is as true now in April the eleventh as it was November the fifth of last year. They don't want to tell you the truth because the truth doesn't fit their political agenda. It fits the agenda of radical leftists who we have a certain view of our country, differential than what you and I believe, and I do not believe. Well, if the election were held today, I think the final vote, according to Harry Enton of CNN, would be fifty two for Trump and thirty seven for Kamala Harris. I don't think we want to go back to the days of allowing at least twelve million illegal aliens into the country through means and methods. Shutting down the app was a great idea. Was twenty twenty one Afghan pull out was out a great model of military strength by Joe Biden. I don't think so. Is Wall Street worried that Trump may copy the Biden Green New Deal handing out billions of dollars to democratic activist groups in order to collect donations back from them as necessary, and the EVY mandates and more green regulations. I don't think so. We're on the right course. We're on the right track. Is it perfect, Absolutely not. Are the difficulties ahead, absolutely, But we're in much better shape now because of leadership than we were six months ago. Imagine the poll of Joe Biden continuing for the next four years. Kamala Harris said repeatedly, there's not one thing I can think about it would have done differently. Imagine another twelve to thirty million illegals coming into the country, wide open southern border Fenton ol or making our cities almost unlivable, homeless crises everywhere a weak military is exhibited by Afghanistan. Those policies continue, We were done, and some use some hyperbolic knowledge and information and expression about how bad things were. But things are so much better now than they were before. The difference is Hijao Ping of China doesn't have to worry about midterm elections, doesn't have to worry about polling, don't to worry about the college campuses or what Chuck Todd or David Muir Lester Holt might say. Then to worry about that the truth has been laid before you, the American people. Mainstream media says, we would rather lie than tell the truth if it helps Donald Trump. Oh, let's continue coming up later, as Leland Vedder of News Nation, Are we at war right now with China? Someone made the analogy that before nine to eleven, el KaiA was at war with us, and we want at war with them, and I don't know. Hopefully it'll be a cold war not a hot one, or millions might be killed, but I know this is one war we must win. We cannot continue to borrow six billion dollars every day. The ten year people were dumping out of the ten year. Consumer confidence is down, there's concern in the nation. Larry Fink of Blackrock was on this morning CNBC with Joe Kernan talking about these are difficult times reminds him of twenty oh eight, and I said, well, let's see what happens if we had an opposition party that wanted to enact the policies voted on by the American people, I think we'd be in much better shape. Twelve fifty six. Homeo Reds on tonight starting about five forty on News Radio seven hundred wlw AH, Bill Cunningham, the great American of course, Leland Vitters is with News Nation every night Monday through Friday at nine pm Eastern Time, and he's in touch with what's happening in the world and the great correspondent now and news anchor himself. And once again Leland Vitter, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And I checked out your website, of course, which is a lot of good information on it about warnoes dot com. But more importantly, there seems to be I've sensed this many times in the past. The war dramas, the toxins are sounding, and I hear the thump, thump thump of some sort of war happening with China on many fronts. And I had one of the commentators on news Nation also throughout the many of the publications talk about it's similar to what happened with al Qaeda in which they declared war on us. We didn't know about it until they hit the Oral Trade Center. Is there a sense that we're something horrible is going to happen in the future. I saw Larry Fink at Blackrock recently give a talk about he is frozen with panic about what might happen on many fronts. Do you have a sense that we're at war with China and we don't know it yet.
Speaker 5: Well, we were in the Cold War with Russia for decades, so I think that may be a better analogy. But certainly the Chinese view challenging America as their destiny, and America by dint of its greatness and how we were formed don't believe in challenging anyone.
Speaker 3: We by definition believe in.
Speaker 5: Fair you know, playing by the rules and fair play and better tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's not something that Chinese believe it.
Speaker 1: And of course Jao Ping doesn't have a midterm election coming up, doesn't care much about the polls, doesn't care much about descent. And when I look at this Chinese relationship, I look at southern border issues with fentanyl, and I look at one hundred thousand Americans dying, and we can talk about addiction, and they're certainly fueling that. I look at the purchase of thousands of acres of land around military bases. I look at hot air balloons. I kind of look at the fact they got ninety five percent of our pharmaceuticals are made there. And look at the fact that the malware and our water systems and companies allegedly there's millions of pieces of malware all over the grid that's going to shut down. At one point, one commentator, I heard them say, we're not going to be able to have water, we won't have electricity, won't be able to communicate, skies may be filled with planes falling. And I'm looking at this going Are you kidding me? This was never the case with the USSR, in which they had missile technology and that was it. They were never an economic power. In fact, the GDP of Rush is only about two point two trillion. Ours is about thirty trillion, not even close. China is about eighteen or nineteen trillion. And so why would they have done all these things in preparation for what unbeknownst to us?
Speaker 5: I think I disagreed is unbeknownst to us. We knew about it, we just didn't do anything about it. Now, so appeasing China and getting wrunk on cheap nikes has been a bipartisan issue. Being feckless towards China is a bipartisan issue.
Speaker 3: By that, I mean both parties engaged in it. The Chinese are.
Speaker 5: Setting up to challenge US supremacy around the world.
Speaker 3: Now you ask exactly, you know, what is their end goals?
Speaker 5: They want to replace the United States as the world superpower. Obviously, the United States has been doing everything possible to allow that to happen over the past thirty or thirty five years. So if Donald Trump is actually sort of serious about confronting China and doing that, China is not going.
Speaker 3: To go away easily.
Speaker 5: Therefore, it is going to require a spine of steel by Donald Trump to be willing to endure some pretty significant hardships here at home and difficulties here at home. That is not something in the past that he has shown a willingness to endure.
Speaker 1: And in fact will the American people. You know, China, good or ill, are all pulling in the same direction. And if you don't pull in the same direction, you're gonna pullet in the head. And so that's a in China, if you're an average citizen and keep your keep your head down, Uh, don't protest, don't walk in the streets, don't post things that government may not like. Uh, you can live your life. And they're they're pulling in the same direction. America, hardly ever, except nine to eleven, maybe into World War Two, we pulled in the same direction. We have disparate forces going left, right and otherwise. And I guess that's one of our strengths but also one of our weaknesses. And I harkened back to the comments you I think you played it, or maybe it was Croma a few days ago of Kevin O'Leary, mister Wonderful on CNBC and he said that essentially we should have four hundred percent tariffs on China, he said, because they're thieves and liars and cheats and thugs. He said that Chinese will literally steal thousands of dollars from individual accounts, they will exploit child labor and slave labor, that they engage in mass extermination of the wigers, and the obliteration of Christian and Catholic churches. And I look at that, and I'm thinking, what would be the impact if China said, Okay, we're gonna deal with Malaysia and Indonesia and Australia and South Korea and Japan. I don't see that happening either, because despite the fact that we have different forms of government, that those so called nations countries in the Asian sphere will want to be more like America than China. And so I won't say you and I because we're in the news and we know what's going on. But the average American does not understand the precarious position in which we now find ourselves. When mister Wonderful and Elon must say the same thing, they're cheaters, liars, they're communists, they'll do any they don't create anything, they steal. Is that an that definition on the interview?
Speaker 3: Sure no, But.
Speaker 5: It is the responsibility of the President of the United States to explain that to America and to explain why it matters, and to not sit around and bloviate about everybody cheats.
Speaker 3: Everybody's cheating us.
Speaker 5: We've been ripped off by the Japanese, in the South Koreans, the Medians. If you want to bring America and as you point out after nine to.
Speaker 3: Eleven, George W.
Speaker 5: Bush did it, obviously, after Pearl Harbor, Franklin Roosevelt did it. George H. W. Bush did it around the First Gulf War. If you want to Ronald Reagan did it about confroning the Soviets. If you want to be clear eyed and have moral clarity about a common enemy that America faces and the sacrifices that are required to confront it, Americans will respond that is not something Donald Trump has done, nor shown a willingness to do, nor shown the commitment to do so. If he would like to do this, which I think is a noble and necessary effort, then he's going to actually have to have some message discipline and be willing to endure the hardships longer than five days of this last tariff debacle and decide that he is going to be a wartime president that requires something different. You don't get to have as much fun as you do when you're the president the way he was twenty seventeen to twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think? And every now I look at the market, the gyrations up down, two thousand and seven are points up, down, up, and it's going to continue. I watch everything that I can, and I fear and I may have told you this before Leland VEITDERTEV News Nation that I fear something bad's gonna happen. I mean really bad. And if something really bad happens is gonna come from China, maybe Taiwan invading Taiwan. They've encircled that island. That they don't need Taiwan for anything, but it's a it's a nice diversion from the problems inside China, which are massive. And so if that happens, then the word order is completely thrown into because in a chaos, because China only imports its energy, imports its food, they have one point three billion people. They got to be fed and the world's gonna cut them off completely. Now we're in a real crisis. And uh, do you have a sense Is that why you put together warnoes dot com? Do you have a sense something bad's gonna happen later this year?
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, Bill, we're only one day away from something bad happening in the world, and you normally worry about the wrong thing. Okay, there's not a lot of people who had a pandemic on their twenty twenty Bingo card I started as you point as you point out before, by China. The one thing that's happening that is terrifying and should terrify Americans. It should be a real wake up call to the administration.
Speaker 3: It is for the first.
Speaker 5: Time in my lifetime at times, at a time of economic uncertainty and upheaval, people are running away from US Treasury bills right right, Typically in times of economic upheaval, people run towards safety, towards the full faith and credit of the United States government.
Speaker 3: It's known around the world as the safest dasset US Treasury bills.
Speaker 5: And now in this time of economic unheaval, people are selling that should scare everybody, and it should. It should be a wake up call to the administration that they need to become serious and disciplined in how they're dealing with the reputation and the statements about what the US does and the sea sign and oscillations by the administration, and the undisciplined nature of Donald Trump's communication is not doing the many favors.
Speaker 1: In fact, several days ago, I think it was Tuesday, that's when he said the ten year treasury note is dipping and going down because more and more people, and then the yield's going up because more and more people are dumping it, including communists right China otherwise, but also American domestic users are dumping the ten year treasury note, which is the safest haven in the world. And now maybe it's not the safest haven in the world. It's not the wand it's not the Chinese currency. I look at the Russian ruble that's completely in the tank, and I look around the world, and I just sense something bad's gonna happen, and I don't know, I hope somehow, Shijao Ping says, you know what, let's let's strike a deal, because we're gonna quit stealing intellectual properties. We're gonna have a functional court system where American companies that come here and have it to spook and get something resolved. We're going to institute property rights for individual individual Chinese citizens, and we're I can't conceive of communism changing anything's possible. But then I don't. I don't think Donald Trump has lots of abilities, a lot lots of things, but communication to the other side, to the Democrats, is not one of his strengths. Uh And and so I don't see Senator Adam Schiff and I don't see Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer saying, you know what, we're gonna work with the president. I can't conceive of that occurring. And I hope both of us are wrong and this thing works out.
Speaker 5: However, this is so, this is Adam Shipp's fault. I don't I don't understand. Donald Trump ran to be president. You don't get just to be president when things are great and you get to go to.
Speaker 3: The Super Bowl and play golf of Tiger Woods.
Speaker 5: You have to be president when things are bad and you have to bring the country together.
Speaker 3: And he he has not done that.
Speaker 5: You said you hope that cheesing ping makes all these deals.
Speaker 3: The only way Chijing Ping makes all.
Speaker 5: These deals is through coercion by a strong president. Ronald Reagan did it, okay, and you know he did it by the way, with Tip O'Neil at themocratic speaker.
Speaker 3: Okay, George W. Bush did it.
Speaker 5: Franklin Roosevelt did it. This is when leadership is required, This is when moral clarity is required.
Speaker 3: These are serious.
Speaker 5: Times, and I think for Trump supporters, this is the time to say that now Donald Trump must show that he can lead in difficult times. He can get a place on Mount Rushmore if.
Speaker 3: He pulls this off.
Speaker 5: But it's going to require having somebody other than Peter Navarro running around telling us all that the ear's flat.
Speaker 1: I kind of look at it this way. Every president was given a honeymoon except this one. From twenty seventeen. They had no honeymoon, had the FBI, the CIA dismantling his presidency. And now he gets elected by a wide margin. And that I'll hear from the Democrats is a threat to democracy when Trump wins and we've freely elected a president that the opposition party will not work with in any way, won't won't sit down with him. When I talk with him. Now you can blame Donald Trump, and I say the opposition party has a duty as Americans to say, Okay, let's not reflectively oppose everything he does, everything, no matter what it is. When he said in the State and the addressed to the Congress, if I cured cancer, you Democrats wouldn't like it. And of course that's exactly the cay. He can do anything in this Democratic Party, in the mainstream media is not going to give him any credit. And so I don't know. I maybe a curse on both their houses. But we only have a minute remaining. I want to ask you this one. I have this story which is like saying the sky is blue. Chuck Todd of Meet the Press and NBC admits that the media would rather lie than help Donald Trump. And I look at this story, and he gave this report that we always would cover up the mental deficiencies of Joe Biden because we thought by covering it objectively and fairly and truthfully, it might help Donald Trump. Does that offend you?
Speaker 3: I live in Washington, nothing me.
Speaker 1: I thought this story of that, Okay, this is you know, the sky's blue. Okay, I get that, But I've been saying that for a long time, many conservatives have that the mainstream media is in the tank, whether it was Obama or Hillary Clinton or Biden, and they're going with hooks and claws at Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Fair and now conservative media has talk radio and Fox News and the Daily Wire and Elon Musk's X and all sorts of stuff. Again, I come at this from a slightly different perspective, Bill, I judge everybody by the same.
Speaker 3: Bar That's what makes news nation different.
Speaker 5: And if you want to be the president of the United States, you get judged on your results, not on whether or not the Democrats are out to get you, not whether the Democrats are working with you, not whether Republicans are sycophantic towards you.
Speaker 2: Just on results.
Speaker 5: It's a very simple dynamic. And you know you love sports, as do I. When you're when you're having to cry about the refs, you're usually losing. When you're winning, nobody cries about the refs a.
Speaker 1: Fact of life, except the refs in this case have one hundred dollars bills in their back pocket and they're for the other team. And that's what Chuck Todd said, one of the one of the gold plate NBC faces of NBC News said, uh, Chuck Todd.
Speaker 3: But hold on, hold on, I'm built.
Speaker 5: This is what I think is funny about conservatives. Everyone said Chuck Todd was a liar and in the tank, and on and on and now and and hated him. By the way, I think he was in the tank, and I.
Speaker 3: Agree with his assessment.
Speaker 5: But now that he says it, he's somehow been absolved.
Speaker 3: Of all those things.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, No, he's saying.
Speaker 5: It because he's saying it because he got fired at NBC and now he's trying to find a way in in trying to find a way to be relevant in the Trump administration.
Speaker 6: Time.
Speaker 5: Well, he's not saying it because he get it out of self preservation, not because he believes it or because he didn't thinks you get anything wrong.
Speaker 3: So again, I don't think.
Speaker 5: To my mind, most people in America are sitting around talking about Chuck Tad. They're sitting around talking about their four oh one case, whether their kids.
Speaker 3: Are gonna have a better job, their job.
Speaker 5: The feeling is you point out of discontent and uncertainty in America, and that's.
Speaker 3: Something bad's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that come back to the president that doesn't come back to the media.
Speaker 1: Also comes back to the Congress, to the Senate. You know, everything split up. The leader of the country as Donald Trump, but the Democratic Party has never accepted it. They never will. When he wins, it's a fault of democracy. When he loses, democracy is working. That's that's my viewpoint. Well, anyway, once again, warnotes dot Com Leland Vindert to News Nation Money through Friday at nine o'clock Eastern time, and once again thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Leland.
Speaker 3: Oh it's fun.
Speaker 1: Bill, God bless you. Let's continue with more. And yes, we hope to have an objective media. We know we don't have, but their power is dissipated to such a great extent because of the lies told by the mainstream media. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW. You're gonna learn to be two dodgeballers. Then you've got to learn the five ds.
Speaker 7: Of dog ball, Dodge, duck, nip, dive, and dodge.
Speaker 1: If you can dodge a rich, you can dodge a ball.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, and I'm I'm broadcasting segment. We have Dodgeball Royalty here today. I mean, this is unbelievable. We have with us a Max Edling from Miami. The National Champion segment introduced these fine Americans.
Speaker 8: Willie the Miami overcame a two to o deficit and to force ot before beating the Cincinnati Bearcats three to two a couple of weeks ago for the National College Dodgeball Association Championship held at Cleveland State.
Speaker 1: Brought into trophy and Max Edling is here more or less the captain of this team. Many of your studs have come. Explain what. First of all, I've seen dodgeball in ESPN. You run around, probably hit each other with the ball.
Speaker 6: Is that it?
Speaker 1: Yes? Once you get it with the ball and then you're done.
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right? Now tell me because Sake talked about no money, talked about private Saint licenses, talk about the arenas. How much money's available at Miami for the Dodgeball National champions.
Speaker 9: Uh, not a lot of money, not yet at least.
Speaker 1: So how do you travel? You got to travel somewhere and play? What do you do?
Speaker 2: We?
Speaker 6: Uh, carpool with our teams, like we just talked before practice, where like hey, who can drive? Here's the gas card? And who's license in suspended? Yeah, who's licenses is spending? Who's allowed to drive?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: We can't carpool like with a bunch of people. But yeah, it's beginning. It's only begins, only the beginning. Well, once the people start hearing about it, Navy, we can get like a bus or maybe a private jets of where we want to go.
Speaker 1: Now does Miami know they have a national champion on their hands?
Speaker 6: Some of the students still I had a kid on like Monday at the time it came back, he was like, a good job this past.
Speaker 9: Weekendship, No parade down High Street?
Speaker 1: Not yet? What about the bars? So they're holding up national champion Miami Redskins Dodgeball.
Speaker 6: Brick Street actually shout us out on their Instagram, which is actually pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Introduce your team and these look like studs finally young America.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course. My name is Max Edling, I'm a senior. I'm the head captain of President. Next to me is ty Keller. He's the treasurer and one of our assistants. Yes, he's wanting to take care of all our money.
Speaker 3: He does not.
Speaker 9: He does all the dirty work for How.
Speaker 1: Much money is Dodgeball raising at Miami right now?
Speaker 10: We have about two thousand dollars in funding that the university gives us from the Club Sports Fund, and then we run a fundraiser at the beginning of the year to try to get as much as possible.
Speaker 1: What are your big cupcakes?
Speaker 10: We just honestly, we run out like a donation page and a lot of parents donate to us and grandparents, so that's where most of our donations come from. And then after all that's done, we have to collect dues. Dude, you have to pay to play. Yeah, it's about a heart. It's like a politician, just the opposite me. Instead you're getting money. You have to give money to be a national champion.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's Philip Anton. He's our vice president. He's also one of our captains.
Speaker 1: Like jd Vance. Now, hold on, mister J. D Vance, the vice president. Yeah, did you come to Miami to play dodgeball? I did not.
Speaker 4: Actually, I came to get an education in computer engineering.
Speaker 1: Son of a gun. That kid's smart. Amen.
Speaker 6: This is Colo. He's one of the seniors. He's been playing for four years, just like myself. And over there is Davis hanrath Uh he's actually in my fraternity. I implored him to play dodgeball with me because I knew he was an athlete, and I really told him. I was like, Davis, please come play dodgeball with us. Yes, he's the head hunter. He's like one of the hardest throwers like in the league. Like for sure, if you talk to anyone else in the league, you'll be like, who throws the ball the hardest?
Speaker 9: Colo? And you could see that play on something.
Speaker 1: You spell that Genokio coming up the micro run here. How did you develop your skills in dodgeball to be like.
Speaker 4: The assassin that you know? That's a good question. I have a baseball background, So did you pitch a little bit? A little bit of pitching? Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: National Champion segment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, a lot of the best players in the league are coming from a baseball background.
Speaker 1: And who'd you beat to win the title?
Speaker 4: We beat the Cincinnati Bearcats.
Speaker 1: How bad did you beat the Cats?
Speaker 4: We just etched them out, I would say, But very fun game. You got the trophy right there, we do. Yes, Sarah, what are you gonna do with your life now that you're a National champion?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Uh, lots of bragging. I would say, but no one knows.
Speaker 8: About this until I would think Willie, we would shout out, Miami University, don't honor these guys national champions.
Speaker 6: What the president is, Yeah, Crawford's he like he like walks around campus like all the time. So maybe like if I see him or like his wife walking around, we can be like, hey, by the way, one of your like some of your students just want like a national championship in like the like in the coolest sport. Just walk around with the trophy, walk all the trophy. That's kind of what I've been doing. Like if you've these guys have seen me like every time, it's just like connected to my hip.
Speaker 1: So travel, what's wherever you go? You keep the trophy.
Speaker 6: We keep the trophy for a year. We have to give it up unless Miami wins it again next year. I won't be here next year.
Speaker 1: Now, your name again, My name is Davis Hunterrof Davis, and you're from Georgia, the home of the Bulldogs.
Speaker 8: I am You turned on football scholarships, basketball and baseball scholarships.
Speaker 1: You wanted to come to Miami and play dodgeball? Is that correct?
Speaker 7: I actually was a lacrosse player. I was not that good of a football player.
Speaker 1: Not at all. How'd you learn about dodgeball?
Speaker 7: So, like I said, I was freshman year, I was still playing lacrosse. And Max comes up and he says he's really tried dodgeball, like maybe next year, And then next year he convinces me again and loved it. First practice, did not hold back at all. He's throwing like heaters at me first practice.
Speaker 6: I'm like, need I know Davis can take a hard throw to the face, so I like just try to hit him in the head so many times. And that's like, I think that's kind of what made you fall in love with spot. Yeah, my hands were right.
Speaker 7: I'm like okay, and I just just kept calling back and just slowly began enjoying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you're here in Max. What about the cheerleaders. I understand you cheerleaders and all that.
Speaker 9: We do not have any cheerleaders.
Speaker 6: We actually practice like next to the club cheerleading team, and like they do not like us in the slightest because we have like we're throwing dodgeballs like all practice and like.
Speaker 1: Trying to hit them. We're not.
Speaker 9: We're definitely not trying to hit them. Some kids try to hit them, They like try to hit them on accident.
Speaker 1: Computer geek right here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like we have like dividers and like they come down and sometimes the ball would like fly and like fly into the practice and I'm tengue film like Phil, stop trying to throw the ball to the other side where they'll get in trouble. And then I had to get in trouble because then they're yelling at me because I'm.
Speaker 1: The press sect your computer skills. Yeah, it's twelve times twelve four segment. Please give us some sports that kids smart.
Speaker 8: Willy the Stude Reporters a proud service of your local temp Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers Temestar Quality can feel the beautiful Western Hills called Durbin Heating and Cooling at five one, three, five nine, eighty four forty nine or go to Derbin Heating and Cooling dot com spots. Thank you, Roxy. The Reds open up that six game home stand up. Willy was the first of three against the Pirates. Are the underwater? Uh both teams five and eight?
Speaker 1: Last, I mean physically is my ballpark the Great American is at non It's been saved. It's been saved all right, Please continue.
Speaker 8: Seven under wlw's coverage five forty Sports Talk, Rnel Carriers, Inside Pitch, then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. Now at the Masters, please tell me, uh, let's see Justin Rose.
Speaker 1: Any of you guys play golf. I play golf.
Speaker 9: I play golf. I do recreational too. I'm not that good.
Speaker 1: Been playing on the golf team.
Speaker 9: Oh I'm not.
Speaker 1: No, just take a dodgeball out there. Just hit him with the dodger throw.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I don't know if they would like us selling Dodge Watson the especially especially at Agusta.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Augusta wouldn't mind give me some sports.
Speaker 8: Justin Rose nine under Willie through sixteen. De Shambo is at seven under. Uh, let's see. Scheffler is four under. He just teed off about ten minutes ago. Roy McElroy's at three under through twelve.
Speaker 1: How about his chipp into the lake on fifteen. I can't unbelievable, Andy Man, I should have putted that ball.
Speaker 8: Guys like Koepka, rom Longer and Michelson may not make the cut.
Speaker 1: Those are the live boys.
Speaker 8: And we also said we also uh uh amateur Jose Luise Balister, who couldn't hold it. He had to go yesterday, so he relieved himself into raised creek. Can't do that on the twelve holes, he said, four over. I thought he would be like shot or something. Assassin the assassin. Maybe wait, maybe throw a dodgeball at him. How do you relieve yourself on a golf course? My friends, they said, like one hundred feet away was a restroom on thirteen. Well you gotta go. He just went right into the creek and pull it out, let it rip. Whatever you say, he's ever happened to you all the time at the friendly.
Speaker 1: Find me a good looking tree and I have at it. Just checking. Don't want to embarrass my male golfing friends.
Speaker 8: MLS you hide l less. Soccer FC Cincinnati on the road tomorrow night against DC United at seven ESPN fifteen thirty. Xavier transfer big man John Hugley has committed to play at Duquane. He's terrible to play the Dukes, so he's left. Well, he's probably got a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Speaking of money, how about this story. Tell me Max told me about the Tennessee This is the volunteer.
Speaker 8: The star quarterback for Tennessee was a no show today at their at their spring practice because he wants a new contract.
Speaker 1: This is college football quarterback Tennise Scho. What's his name, Nico Man. No, I'm not going to even try to fu in the computer. Geek. Can you spell it? I cannot spell that? Please continue?
Speaker 8: So I guess that's the that's the first that a nil guy.
Speaker 1: He's holding out for more.
Speaker 8: Yes, how you guys are seniors, can you can you come back and keep playing again? But with this nal, I mean money guys like you know, come back.
Speaker 6: And this is actually a very contentious conversation that's been happening, like in the NCDA dodgeball community of like of like people coming back for like longer than usual to like just keep coming back to play dodgeball and like keep get finding more years old and you'll be playing no exactly, like more eligibility years to do that. Yeah, the NCDA is actually cracked down on that like a lot more recently.
Speaker 9: So now the amount of years that you can play is five years. You can only play five years.
Speaker 1: Unlike Neil, you get paid. You have to pay to play. We have to pay to play a sport. You win the national title and President Crawford won't make sure you have the money.
Speaker 9: He's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not.
Speaker 9: Miami will not be paid. Yeah, we gotta pay.
Speaker 1: Your reactions what if you're to pay to work here? Goodbye? Yeah? So what's the future? Because I saw this thing on Al Davis thirty for thirty began with the Oakland team began they had to pass to have to buy the helmets and the shoulder pads. You could be at the beginning of something that in fifty years from now will be the dominant sport in America. Are you aware of that? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Of course, Like this is this is the first Ohio like team to win club like a club dodgeball championship since two thousand and six. That's a twenty year, like twenty season drought of like the Reds. Yeah, of no higher team win the national championship. Like we're hoping that this is like a watershed moment for not only us, but like for other Ohio club dodgeball teams to win a national title.
Speaker 9: And what like what's is in the future is just recruiting, Like we'll.
Speaker 8: Look at the recruiting the sport of pickle bawl. Yeah, I mean, you know, I mean people college, the colleges are playing now and everything. Yes, you know, all of a sudden, it's like it's it's growing up all.
Speaker 1: Over the place.
Speaker 6: Dodgeball can become the next huge sport, like what pickaball has become. Like that would be like one of the coolest things ever.
Speaker 8: You can you know, we could take on other radio stations. Yeah, take them on again, Rocky Rocky. We had Eddie Guy you golf. Yeah, well the future Tom Brenneman would be on the team. Tom Brown, you got the look at a nice trophy. I know it's beautiful and you need more. Yes, this is the beginning of something great. Yes, in thirty or forty years, I want to get your back on all right, and then you can talk about how you began it. Ander Doubleday, You're right, they'll probably own us. In forty years. They're gonna have Max Edling's name.
Speaker 6: We'll talk about the Miami University Club Dodgewell dynasty for years, for years to com for years to come years.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good stuff. Yeah, and you beat UC repeated it.
Speaker 6: We played them five times this season and we beat them every single time.
Speaker 1: About Michigan State, we.
Speaker 6: Beat Michigan State in the final four. They were back to back champions. They won the national championship in twenty three and twenty four and we upset them three.
Speaker 9: To two in the final four.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: But the league put the league on notice and we just told the team. We were like, we're not done. Like we know what the.
Speaker 8: Goal was when you drove back to campus was were there students like lining High Street?
Speaker 6: There was no students on High Street. It was we got home at like eleven thirty. It Sunday night, drunk. They were all closed. So Sunday night they were all closed. Nothing was offen. We're like, all right, let's just go to that.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen. Congratulations, you're champions now and dodgeball be champions in life. Thank you and begin something great segment. Get these champions out of the Students report.
Speaker 8: Please Willie and Otter of the Miami University RedHawks as national dodgeball champions. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood Report.
Speaker 6: Maybe you know you see like those like scenes from television shows or movies where like people are playing chess in the little park.
Speaker 1: I'd love to do that. I go to a park and go play chess. With some people I loved. Is Joey Vado play dodgeball? I don't know he's.
Speaker 8: He's a man mad dodgeball probably would tell me a few pitchers in baseball too, dodgeball hitting guys in the head the future of sport.
Speaker 1: On news Radio seven hundred Auto probably Billy Cunning into the Great America once a. Going congratulations to Max Edling and the Miami University dodgeball team. They won it all, beat UC, beat Michigan State, they beat everybody. It's like sixteen teams in the nation. This is a growing sport, dodgeball. And on Monday at one thirty, we're going to have in the Frisbee National champions Division one from University of Cincinnati. I love to highlight the great success of young Americans, and I always tell them, if you're champions at a game, be champions in life. That's what truly matters. You know. Many years ago we had a saying here you miss the day, you miss a lot. Sometimes on a late Friday afternoon before I hand things over to the Rock and Jason Williams, I think Eddie's off today that I like to review with the last couple of days of what happened, and you can get it all, of course on the podcast whenever you won station website, Bill Hunningham, et cetera. You know, things started rather quietly on Monday when I had Adam Bird on about the floods, and I'm glad to report that New Richmond and I spend many a summer's night there with the people's judging, my friends Tish Hoeman and Sean Donovan, Frank and many others, and we have dinner there and it's beautiful. And things were on Monday, things were dire, but now we understand the open up for business either later today or tomorrow. And then after that, at one oh five on Monday, we went on mayor Ron Washington. My hometown, you know, is Covington. Little story with my mother. We were living in and around Clifton at the time, as I was told, and my mother had a Japanese doctor, and you might recall in the after World War two, Japanese were not real popular in America. So he lost his job at UC and this Japanese doctor went to northern Kentucky to practice obstetrics delivering babies. My mom stuck with him. It was hard for her to do so, because to go from Clifton to Covington wasn't the easiest thing in the world in nineteen forty seven, but she did. That's why I was born at Saint E's And at that point you spent about four or five days in the hospital every time you had a baby. Now it's about four to five hours. Get the heck out. So I was born in Covington for that reason, and came back across the river and we talked to Mayor Ron Washington about what's happening in Covington. Riverside Drive I think is in pretty good shape, a little messy. Nonetheless, at two o'clock on Money, we had on Prosecutor County Pillage to talk about the fact that the police officer who had that shooting in I seventy five will not be charged with the crime, which was a good decision by her. And then on Tuesday we had doctor Samarco on to talk about Jack Quell, shall we say, who was a Muller High School student who died from an overdose of fentanyl that he took unintentionally. And the foundation is set up. Mom and Dad were here along with brad Winstrop to talk about that, and I would also point out that there's a part of the bill that has gone through the House that would eliminate eighty eight county corners. We have a damn good one right here in doctor Laskmi so Marco. And the bill is to streamline county government and take away your ability as a voter to select your county corps her I spoke last night with Sheriff Charmaine McGuffey at an event and by the way, she got the most votes in Hamley County, even more than the Denise Street House. That's a different issue, and I'm going to have her on next week to talk about how it's required to have the vote for county corners, and that'll be some time next week. And after that, we had on Rob Brown, a two of six. On Tuesday. I saw him. He's volunteering as a public information officer in northern Kentucky communities and he was talking about the flood and found withouth and things of that character. Then on Wednesday, more with Brian Hammrick on the floods and also Steve gorm about the tariffs and how they're killing the green industry, which is a payoff to radical leftists, all of us are against pollution. So few of us, though, shall we say, or in favor of mandatory purchasing of EV's. And if the government bribes you to buy an EV by giving you a six or eight thousand dollars deduction a credit on your taxes dollar for dollar, you get the money and can't sell them, that's a problem. Then on Thursday we had Scott Powell here about the tariffs and Michael McDonald of the Catholic League about what's happened to your parental rights in Colorado. And also on two o'clock yesterday we got the news release about one five. I quickly called Bridget Doherty, the news authority, who put me in touch with the Nie Treehouse, the head of the commission in Hamilton County, to talk about the Bengals deal. And then today, of course is May of Cook and also Leland Vinterck. But one of the guys I respect, even though he's a Canadian, Every Canadian I've met have been great people, kind of like every Indian I've met has been a great person. Is the great Kevin O'Leary of Shark Tank, and he's doing the rounds of interviews and I think this one is with Martha McCallum of Fox and he is making a point about communist red China. This thing has got completely out of hand over the past twenty five to thirty years since they joined the WTO, and at some point it's got to stop because it's hurting our country. They're not a nation we should deal with because they are not a democracy. They cause mayhem throughout the Asian Peninsula. They have difficulties and hiring workers from outside of China because you can't get into the country. They have tariffs. Our products can't get in there, but their products get in here. Plus they lie and they cheat and they steal, especially in intellectual properties. Here's the comments of Kevin o'larry of Shark Tank with Martha McCallum yesterday.
Speaker 11: Dave hit It and Kevin O'Leary, chairman of A Leary Ventures and Shark Tank star and investor. As I mentioned, he would like to see four hundred percent tariffs on China, and he said pretty strong language quote, squeeze Chinese heads into the wall. Now you want to explain what you're looking for in both of those In both of those opinions there Kevin.
Speaker 12: In the case of China, it's not just tariffs, it's not just the trade war, it's time. After decades, ever since they joined the WTO in two thousand, they have not abided by the rules and regulations. They have never, ever, ever been compliant. And over time this also happened in Europe and definitely domestically US. They have stolen an incredible amount of trillions of dollars worth of IP and there has never been any consequences until this administration. Now, I'm pretty frustrated as an investor because the classic situation for small business and entrepreneurial investing is you find a product or service in America. You've proven in the American markets to a run rate of five million dollars a year on Amazon, and Bang is ripped off in China. There's nothing you can do. You can't go appeal to WTO. It's deaf ears there. You can't let a gate because we don't have access to their courts, even though they have access to ours, and not only that, they have access to our capital markets, we let them list companies here. So I have to compete with a Chinese company that is not compliant with GAP, that completely ignore the regulator raise money when I have to compete on a basis where I have to be compliant, spend millions of dollars in compliance and make sure that the SEC and all the other regulatory bodies are okay with my issuance, but not the Chinese Why.
Speaker 11: I mean, you've pointed to some very specific examples of why this is so unfair for American companies versus Chinese companies, and obviously Chinese companies are essentially owned by the government. It's not a capitalism market like we have here. How do you think given China's economic struggles on their side, and we see that they have been sort of entrenching and figuring out how they're going to handle this, what do you think they're going to do at this point in.
Speaker 12: This big theoretical continue to build. That's why I was an advocate for why are we messing around? Just go to four hundred percent, get everybody on a plane, let's meet it and gcon bar wherever. Look what a twenty five percent every day until your four hundred. Just go to four hundred and then it becomes impossible for them to access the American market, which is thirty nine percent of all consumption in the world and twenty six point one percent of the world GDP. China cannot do without America period and the reason that she would care about this and be laser focused on it. He only gets to be the supreme leader in perpetuity while people are employed and eating and feeding and making sure their families are taken care of. If it's mass closures of factories, he's screwed. So he knows that too. And right now, as Stuart Varney detailed and others know this, it's precarious situation over in China on their currency and a lot of other issues as you measure their economy and their GDP growth. Now, look, I want to be clear about this. I have no problem with the Chinese people, and I, along with millions of other investors, want to do business in China. But I've had it with getting screwed on IP. I'm done and I want someone to go in there and level the playing field.
Speaker 1: That's what I want. And in some cases.
Speaker 11: They've extracted intellectual property in order for companies to get the right to do business in China as well. Kevin, thank you very much, Kevin O'Leary. We'll tauch you soon a.
Speaker 1: Couple of key points. Chinese individuals do not own their business. Chinese individuals do not own their homes. Chinese individuals do not own their cars. It's all owned by the federal Chinese government. And if you get sideways with any of them, you'll be not delisted. There'll be a bullet put in your head. We give them access to our markets. You know what it takes to go public in America. You know what it takes for a pharmaceutical company five hundred million dollars on average to bring one drug to market, and of the ones that are up brought to market, that one successful drug has got to handle all the nineteen of the twenty drugs that did not make it to market and pay all those expenses. So we're in two different systems. Even in Europe, if you have some difficulty, you have access to capital markets, you have property rights somebody owned something, and you have access to a court system. None of that applies in China. And the goal was thirty years ago when they came into the World Trade Organization during Bill Clinton's time in office. The wto was that you had a country in which, at that point about a billion people were living and they had no Most of the citizens had no electricity, did not have flush toilets. It was a huge market and it was thought, Okay, let's let them in. They're going to reform their behavior a little bit. It's going to bring them into the nations that are more civilized than the Chinese were thirty years ago. And as a consequence, it'll be better for the world. Well guess what, thirty years later hadn't worked out that way at all. It's awful, it's not good. They played by a different set of rules. And as Elon Musk has said, that, the Chinese government will steal, lie, cheat, and borrow the way to economic disparity. And it's not built like America is on market based ideas or consumer driven spending. It's built upon stealing ip from American and European countries and then reverse engineering and making money. And if you don't want to play the game in China, they will kill you and someone else will take over. That's the government we're dealing with. So how in the world can you function equally if you're a business owner in America competing against that. The answer is you can't. And on top of that, the idea that the Wigers, which is a Muslim minority, are in concentration camps, that they harvest organs of condemned prisoners for resale. And there's no property rights or a functional court system anywhere in China. So if you're not happy with what's going on, you have no redress anywhere except to lay down and take it. And so we finally, according to Kevin O'Leary and the Great America, and finally have a president that will stand up to this and say, we all have to play by the same rules. If we can't access your market, then you want access our market. We have a trade imbalance of about a trillion dollars a year that's going on for twenty to thirty years because we've been successful in bringing the Chinese people into the twenty first century, maybe too successful, and now we have to play by exactly the same rules. Now, will the Chinese government find a way to change Maybe? Will Donald Trump be under such pressure from the mainstream media and from Democrats that is going to have to switch it off. I don't know. This is the immovable object meeting the irresistible force. I don't know. I don't think the Trump's just going to back down. I don't think Jijiaoping's gonna back down. They may try uneven warship such as warfare, such as turning off certain parts of American power grid goes to all the malware. They've tried it before, where water systems and don't work. Turn on the faucet, there's no water coming out. The Chinese have prepared for this moment for a very long time. They have the capability of turning off large sections of the American economy because of the malware they're put on our phones in TikTok and systems ordered through China. They've been preparing for this in addition the invasion of Taiwan, which doesn't benefit them at all. There's nothing about the twenty two million people living in Taiwan compared to one point three billion that's going to affect the Chinese whatsoever. But they need to convenient foible in case things look bad for the government to attack Taiwan, so all of a sudden, it's a weapon of mass distraction to the Chinese people. But Kevin o'larry has it right, and they the government in China does not care about mid term elections or about popular opinion poll, or about consumer or confidence, or about the stock market. Don't care about that much. Like Muslim extremists. They have said repeatedly, if it takes a thousand years, we're going to win. If it takes a thousand years, we're going to win. And with America, what are the pole look like? How's the midterm? This so called trade war was started only about a week ago, and look where it is now. It's unbelievable how quickly this thing metastasizes. And the Chinese, if they're in the community of nations, they got to play by the same rules as everyone else, roughly, by the same rules. There's no property rights in China whatsoever for individual Chinese citizens. It doesn't exist. If they don't like what you're doing, you will have a bullet pull in your head and you'll be buried. That's it. And so we live by a different set of rules. It would be helpful in this one fight for the ages if we had a democratic party working with the president popularly elected to do this instead of working against him on a regular basis. Let's continue with more reds. Baseball kicks off about five point forty tonight. I think the rock is in with Jason Williams and Moore. I don't know about you, but I listened to Tom Brenham in the Morning and Tommy is doing a great job. I'm glad he's come back to the mother ship. He started here in Sports in the Morning with Andy Mack about thirty thirty five years ago, and because of the precipitous departure of Mike McConnell, a living legend, he was able to slide in. And we've been blessed that when they so called icon leaves, we have some other icon to pick it up. And Tom Brenneman is an icon. Two twenty six Home Your Reds and Bengals and Deals on the Horizon News Radio seven hundred Wow, was.
Speaker 13: Talking about shutting down the losing streak and trying to keep this. They make sure that you guys stay relevant the race. That would really kind of boost thing and help you guys out. You know, yeah, yeah, yeah, there's nothing like irrelevance to make you feel irrelevant.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 12: Oh, hello, hello, quiet, and I'm Skos, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 13: Was talking about shutting down the losing streak and trying to keep this. They make sure that you guys stay relevant in the race. That would really kind of boost thing and help you guys out. You know, yeah, yeah, yeah. There's nothing like a make you feel irrelevant.
Speaker 1: Right, Joey Vondo's talking about you me or who? What's he doing there? I don't know.
Speaker 8: It was a few years there running relevance. There was another cut of area. I hope it never plays, but I thought that was the one for a minute. Almos at a heart attack. We'll make sure you play the right cut.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, ship. I have enough problems around here. I'll say one other thing. Uh huh. Somehow Miami University's got to honor the national dodgeball champion. I would hope, so will you agree? Max Edling and the boys his life perfecting dodgeball takes down Michigan State takes down UC. Everyone calls, I.
Speaker 8: Don't care what you know. What you win a national championship has been in a regular sport, club sport, tiddley winks in college or marbles in college. You ought to be just Miami. Give them their due.
Speaker 1: They get back at eleven o'clock. I thought they'd be like a welcoming horde of thousands. No one's there. It's the National Championship. I don't care what what sport it's in, and the bars are shut down. Thank you? What are you doing Oxford eleven o'clock? Nothing?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 8: He the Stoot Reporters Approl service, every local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar Quality, duken Field in Cincinnati, Coach Schmid Heating and Cooling five one three five three one sixty nine hundred.
Speaker 1: Spot unless you got the Frisbees champ coming in on Monday.
Speaker 8: Right now, it's the disc golf National champions from the University of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Aren't they Frisbees?
Speaker 8: Though calls disc golf, but it's not Frisbees, right, there's not no let's hook up to UC.
Speaker 1: Guys and get it.
Speaker 8: They had to put a you know, maybe what four or five holes at the Friendly Confine.
Speaker 1: That'd be great.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, you can hit the golf ball or throw the disc.
Speaker 1: Changing the subject, what about BALLASTERI relieving himself and raised creek.
Speaker 8: Yesterday I thought he I thought the guy would be deported by this morning. I mean, they threw that coach out that wanted to talk to his player and he's in shorts. Where's he at now?
Speaker 1: He's in.
Speaker 8: He's in master's jail in the Costa Fulton. This guy and this guy couldn't hold it. He's got a rest room one hundred feet away, and he goes into he goes into rays Creek. You get in for, you know, in decent exposure, Bengo, then you get in for polluting railing rays.
Speaker 1: Creek is sacred. Yeah, he put urine in there? Correct? How do you do that? I guess this.
Speaker 8: I haven't seen any video of it yet, so I don't know. I want to see the video. I don't either, so I don't know what to tell you. But that's a major faux paul. And he's still playing, still playing. Well, he won't make the cuts. Sure, well that that's that's a curse. That's his cursive relieving himself and raised Creek.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 14: Please continue, Well, the Reds open up that six game homes stand tonight with the first of three up against the Pirates and uh Brady Falter, Bailey Falter, excuse me, Bailey Falter will go for the Buckos and the Red Legs and their City Connect uniforms tonight up again, Well, we have Brady Singer and the opener.
Speaker 1: Boards talk. You know they played good teams. Now they're playing bad teams.
Speaker 8: All right, No Carrier's side pitch, Kelsey, Chevrolet Extra DA Show after the game.
Speaker 1: By the way, Macilroy, you have the scores to the Masters. This is something.
Speaker 8: Justin Rose is the clubhouse leader now after a seventy one. He's eight under. Bryce and Deshamba is seven right now at six. Roy McElroy is roared back. He's at six under along with the Victor Hobland. Five under is Matt McCarty. Also Scotty Scheffler and Corey Conners. So it should be one heck of a week and action in golf at beautiful Augusta, Georgia.
Speaker 1: Plus the May rain there tonight. What about that? Well, then that's gonna see what happens. I can't say.
Speaker 8: Let's see MLS soccer FC Cincinnati on the road tomorrow night against DC United, seven o'clock, ESPN, fifteen thirty. Let's see college basketball. Xavier transferred big man John Hugley as committed to play for the Duke Cane Dukes in Pittsburgh. Not good hockey. Cyclones last two games of the season tonight and tomorrow up against on the Road against the Iowa Highlanders. I think Hawkeyes Cyclones, Cyclones closing out there, but they're out of the playoffs, right I believe the clone Heads had not made it. What about Paul Lawless? Is he still playing nor retired? But a legend in his own mind? Pretty good golfer two. Also going back to the Masters, Baseball Hall of Famer and photographer extraordinaire Ken Griffy Junior unbelievable on the scene taking photos.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, Andy mack Well. I think Randy Johnson does the same thing.
Speaker 8: Andy Johnson Junior has been to the Super Bowl and World Series.
Speaker 1: I didn't see anything. Did you see that coming?
Speaker 9: I had no idea that news Sake would have a question.
Speaker 1: Thank you? He likes you and you like him? Yes I do. I wish he gave more to Muller High School? Can I say that? Or not? Me too? He's almost boycotting Muller High School. Why is he doing that? I have no idea. You might ask you, guys.
Speaker 8: They got the they got the pitch, they got the pitching, they got the reds.
Speaker 1: I got to go to Montgomery Road right now and sentence. Now. One kid, what's his name for? It Zion.
Speaker 8: Zion just called it z He's the z man had We had a no hitter seventeen case.
Speaker 1: Out of twenty one out seven party Tuesday against Seattle. It's pretty good. Thank you, that's real good. I got a couple other guys up there at Moler. That's really good. Nick Krawl, get in the car and let's go now. Last uh, yesterday at two o seven, when Denise Treehouse came on to lay out the deal. Deal, Yeah, I'm waiting. I talked to my friends in Columbus. They're waiting, okay for the county and the Bengals to raise their hand and says we have a deal. Her idea was one third from the state, one third from the county, one third from the Bengals, slash NFL about three hundred million dollars each and in the state saying, okay, we gave six sixty to the Brownies, right because they got to build a brand new stadium. We're rehabbing one already.
Speaker 8: There a lot less, would you agree, I would say so.
Speaker 1: So what they want to do is for Denistreet House, Alisha Reese, Stephanie Dumas. On one hand, the Brown Bengals family on the other to say, you know what, we got a deal. Deal. So when I talked to my boys in Columbus, they tell me, we're not going to go through all these machinations unless there's a deal. Well, we need to get the deal deal by soon because June thirtieth, as you know, is the deadline, not just for the Bengalleys to pick up the two year lease extension, but also because the state is a budget. It's a two year budget must be done by June thirtieth or twenty twenty five until June thirtieth or twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 8: You know, June thirtieth, nineteen seventy is when the when Riverfront Stadium opened. I was there, right, I was there when the whole bathroom half the bathrooms didn't work. And I thinking, see, I bet you that Ballisteros guy was at Riverfront Stadium at night as a kid. I bet the bathrooms work at Augusta National. What do you think I would say? So unless this guy, you know, wants to go and raise creek.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was one of those things I have many of my friends who go up to an outstation on the golf course, walk around the side and relieve themselves in the bushes without going inside the bathroom. A friend of mine, I won't mention his name, likes doing that. It's a protest, I said, what are you protesting? That's what he says. It's a protest. What are you protesting? He wants to save water.
Speaker 8: Well, they got nine bathrooms at the Friendly Confined. Don't think just a few, and each each outhouse is a quarter of a million dollars. It's not like you're going to go in some urinal a portallet. Right, Well, you ought to see the bathrooms at Chembic country Club on the golf course. You're probably live in one quarter of a million dollars. But he won't go in it. He goes to the side to save water. I said what, I said, what do you do?
Speaker 1: I go right in the men's room, and I'm a proud you mean proud of the course.
Speaker 8: Of course you'll find the bath The regular bathroom is a peeing behind a tree.
Speaker 1: You will never find a tree somewhere. A friend of mine, I won't He'll go nameless purposely. Joseph Joe can't sell. He goes to the side of the bathroom to save water. I said, what, what save water. We got plenty. How much water is there in the High River?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Do we have any water in this community? It was sixty feet deep the other day. I think we have water, don't we? I would say so, we don't live in Arizona. I know in fact, if we were real smart, we'd save all that water.
Speaker 8: And it's been flowing past Cincinnati for what forever? Twelve thousand years?
Speaker 1: Thank you? If we had pipelines from the Ohio River to the desert for Arizona, Nevada. Right, does that make sense to anyone? Large six foot pipelines. We got more water and we can use getting out where it's needed.
Speaker 8: Well, Doctor Mead is from uh, Patriot, Indiana. He's the one that brought water to the west, didn't use anymore. That's why they got it Lake Mead. It's named after lake He's it's named after the gentleman me from Patriot, Indiana.
Speaker 1: I thought it was named after a Civil War general named Mead. No Patriot, Indiana, correct, Doctor Mead. I don't know what to say, but I think I'm gonna tell my buddy. You're telling him use the bathroom. You don't go to the side to protest. So he's outside the rest, outside the bathroom. That's you know what out I'm gonna tell uh. I'll tell the management at Kenwood Country to believe total crap. Well not exactly, but and it is in job on It's okay, Well, that's good, thank you. I'm just saying something's amiss there with this ballisterian guy. He's the US amateur champion who relieves himself in Race Creek and nothing happens. What what if?
Speaker 8: What I mean say, like, what if that happens on a on a public course or prior course something season? All right, you do You're in a public course, and I mean, you know, I don't know. It's not good. Gotta go it done, show respect for the environment. Correct.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying the general manager ken was guy named Dan Plunkett. I'm gonna get hold of Dan Plunkett and tell him. See a brother of Jim. Yes, okay, they're related. He went to Went's to Stanford two. Oh okay.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm just saying, now you got me fired up. I don't know why that happens. So I haven't seen video of anything. I don't think I want to do it, but I mean the guy had a I mean there's thousands of patrons everywhere. Almost said fans, But there's thousands of you can't say fans segment their patrons at Augusta, Georgia, and somebody had to see something, didn't they Maybe he's not well and down shows.
Speaker 1: Are they smoking crack or something?
Speaker 2: What are they thinking?
Speaker 8: Judeaters calling in? I mean a guy, you know, I mean, I know, you gotta go, gotta go, you gotta go. You gotta realize the environment you're in too. Plus there's a bathroom like about fifty yards twenty three years old.
Speaker 1: Hold it doesn't have a prostate problem?
Speaker 4: Does he?
Speaker 1: Twenty three? Just hold it? I know Eddie Fingers has a prostate problem. Though. Well we'll see him though. All right. I don't know what to tell you. But the Reds that played some good teams, now they're playing some bad teams.
Speaker 8: Well, they got three with the three with the Pirates, and then they got pat They're off on Monday and then the Seattle Mariners come to town.
Speaker 1: I'm very good they need to pick it up, would you agree? I would say so.
Speaker 8: A nice six game winning streak, get everybody off their back.
Speaker 1: Now Mo's after them. I will bring Championship Baseball to Cincinnati. Well, I didn't say when.
Speaker 8: All I can say there's thirteen games into the season, folks.
Speaker 6: Give it some time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, But remember Mark, how about telling the Bengals it'd be good to win some games in September. How about telling the Reds win some games in April? Would you agree that would be nice? By May first? Right, they've had one winning record in twelve years in the month of April, coming May first and behind the eight ball, and the Bengals are the same way. Bengals even worse.
Speaker 8: Hopefully they'll rock and roll with you know, starting this weekend.
Speaker 1: I'll see what happened segment Get me out of the Stude's report.
Speaker 8: Well, are you on this National Pet Day? Really be nice to your pets? I love you and everywhere every other day.
Speaker 1: Frank Zibell of ACR guy I pulls and spas loves dogs.
Speaker 8: On this National Pet Day. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 1: See Highway Patrol again next week. Until then, remember it isn't what's your drive, but how you drive accounts. This is Broderick Crawford saying, see you next week. Maybe they'll fix that road in Boone County. So those older women are not broadsided by a gravel truck that goes into a restaurant to it. Thank you unbelievable. Well, seg let's have a great weekend. See what happens on Monday. We've got a big item coming up, which is the UC national champion Frisbees the.
Speaker 8: Disc golf national champion. But are they Frisbees. I'll let I'll let them to say that and decide. I think they're Frisbees. But if they win the national title, that's good enough for me. And I think, don't the Bengals have the spring practices?
Speaker 1: Come air CAATs? Have it won? Tomorrow's Bengals have about three weeks, three or four weeks and they're back and maybe the deal deal will be struck by then. The powers that be in Columbus won a deal struck and they want it done soon. We'll see on the original deal was ninety five percent was paid for by the taxpayer one third one third? One third makes a lot of sense. Would you agree yes or no? I would say so. And lastly, pickleball was a joke about seven or eight years ago. Now where is it?
Speaker 8: The biggest thing going dodgeball is a joke. Now where will it be in seven or eight? Yennis courts are fading away? Pickle ball is in Why can you tell me why it's popularity?
Speaker 1: Will he?
Speaker 8: And anybody at any age could play it.
Speaker 1: You could be your age and play it your age and play it. Ors you weren't very good that day, But don't bring the up and wonder Rocky's not here. He's not He's not face embarrassment. He's embarrassment. If you by me and stand the man? How stand the man doing? Stand the man is fine? How old is he now?
Speaker 8: By about ninety six? Probably still whip us all? What about him and Olga?
Speaker 1: You know us? Stanley before he meets his maker? Could be anytime? One more match Rocky and me against you and Stanley? Does Stanley still play that? I don't know find out? I want another? I want to you don't.
Speaker 8: You don't take it. You lost to Carling coughing. Shut up, You lost to Stacy Lamb.
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 8: You lost myself and stan the pickleball man. Who else you lose?
Speaker 1: That's it? That's it?
Speaker 8: So but you know you will you think I'm We're going to give you a rematch. If I was you, I wouldn't had to gain from nothing, but you have to lose everything.
Speaker 1: Bingo.
Speaker 8: I don't want to hear you yap and that.
Speaker 1: You know we beat you.
Speaker 8: That's when Barry Larkin says you want to rematch. I said no, no, Barry Larkin, live with it. Thank you, You're done, especially get the embarrassment at getting whipped by you at Molar High School. Him and Bobby Brannon two are the greatest of all time to come out of Montgomery Road.
Speaker 1: Brandon and Larkin want to rematch?
Speaker 8: You know what I say, na ba bandah on seven hundred WW