Speaker 1: All right, this Live by Low's Hotel is legit. We're out here because Rollertown beer Works has us out here for Rangers Opening Day. Rollertown's the brewery were invested in, and Rollertown paid for this remote and man, we're just having so much fun. It's you know, we've had a hard time getting out to opening Day for the last couple of years, and we felt like we were getting blocked a little bit. Remember all that. Oh yeah, some people weren't allowing us to come out here. We didn't know who those entities were, those shadowy figures and parking garages fighting to hold us back. But to be out here, who big to speaks? But to be out here now means so much to us. So thank you to the Live by Low's Hotel. Thank you to ninety seven to one the Eagle, Thank you to Rollertown beer Works.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Now, the wind got really bad outside the area where we were doing the show, so we had to move inside. We've now moved inside the lobby of the Live by Low's Hotel and this place.
Speaker 3: Is nice, yes, and it's way too nice for us because a really weird thing started happening about five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: And a lot of peace.
Speaker 4: People were yelling for KT to take it off. Yeah, it got weird.
Speaker 1: People have been drinking all day yeah right, and a bunch of people.
Speaker 5: What I mean, I don't think drinking had anything to do with that request.
Speaker 1: Well I saw him rolling in a pinball machine and giving you that look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was gonna be a court case later.
Speaker 5: I don't I think this is not a common occurrence.
Speaker 1: Well for you to get cat calls, yeah, but it felt like you were like a super hot blonde swimsuit model walking by a construction site.
Speaker 4: It felt like you were army hammer.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean I I have been accused of some army hammer type tendencies and.
Speaker 2: Really whoa wow, God.
Speaker 3: You just admitted that, not just being an actor. Oh yeah, Oh he's been accused of being an actor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a bad actor. His dad is the arm and hammer guy. What is you know?
Speaker 5: I won't show with what is baking soda? What I'm still buying that?
Speaker 1: No, it's what you mix up with your cocaine to dilute it. That's what my mom would put on me if the ants got at me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, biking soda.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey dude, I saw so I saw a story about some ants that were building rafts and going into a town and biting people.
Speaker 2: Yeah they were. Yeah, those ants were doing that.
Speaker 4: That was on your algorithm.
Speaker 2: Though it's something you sent me.
Speaker 4: I think that sounds like an acid.
Speaker 2: See see how interested you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, I'm sharing the Internet with you in wonderful ways.
Speaker 4: I'll take the loss on that one.
Speaker 2: That was a good story.
Speaker 1: And if you if you don't, if you don't think, but if you don't expand your mind, all you do is get. You're in an echo chamber, just getting the same things. Hey, here's the Dave Matthew sentlist for tonight. That's the only thing you're getting out of the internet. I don't get that. I seek that out. Okay, that's Hey, he's got another show. It's in Columbus all the time. The same playlist is last night.
Speaker 2: No never do. This is incredible. I'm so glad. I spent fourteen minutes looking this up.
Speaker 4: Hello, buck eys.
Speaker 3: Oh here's a there's a Okay, that's it's may dive.
Speaker 5: Where's your show this weekend, Christina?
Speaker 4: I don't have one this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh Wenna, bring that up?
Speaker 1: Thanks Kevin band struggling to get a gig this weekend, and now you just made a big.
Speaker 2: Deal out of it.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're gonna You're gonna join us tomorrow at boomer Jacks. All right, Yes I am. I'm very excited about it.
Speaker 3: Bring your act and just fire up a nasty solo, okay, and your.
Speaker 2: Amp'll bring all that like to lug it all around.
Speaker 4: I think boomer Jacks has amps there that you can into and play.
Speaker 5: Guys, I'm taking off work a little early Friday. I'm told the greatest guitar solo of all time is gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Really would love everyone who can hear this right now to come join us at boomer Jacks tomorrow in Dallas Technology Boulevard. We've never been to boomer Jacks. We'd love to make a great impression on those guys. And it's the Arlington Renegade fans that are having us out there.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: It's a fan group yeah, by a guy Tim English I think is his name, who started it up. Big listener, and he's like he loves us and he loves the Renegades, and he was like, man, maybe we could put the get together at Boomer Jackson he was having a.
Speaker 4: Class war with Tim Irish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, Tim Spanish is getting some soccer stuff the World Cup.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 4: I can't wait Tim Spanish.
Speaker 2: There's Tim Irish.
Speaker 3: Let's well, I wasn't he at the freight this long history of problems with Tim English?
Speaker 5: What about Tim Romanian?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh ye, not as good? Not as good. What's the score of the Ranger game?
Speaker 4: We are to too?
Speaker 3: And uh feel free to use that as a drop. It'll worked really good in September.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be great.
Speaker 5: In the middle of that segment, that the Rick Flair story, that's too two in the bottom of the uh oh Seeger eighth.
Speaker 1: You guys should be glad I brought up that Rick Flair story. Though it was that I saw whatever you were talking about and upgraded it to the next level.
Speaker 2: It was Rick Flair on a train in a train.
Speaker 4: Wait, let's be honest. You did not see what we were talking about. You saw your phone while we were talking.
Speaker 3: And you're distracted and I and luckily it distracted me because it caused an audible At the line Blue thirty two, we audibled into a discussion about Rick Flair on camera and the train.
Speaker 4: You guys see this Rick Flair thing going viral? Wait, hold on, what's that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: You guys seeing this Rick Flair thing going viral?
Speaker 5: No, man, what's the what's the deal with the Rangers? Is that the other one that you just did it again?
Speaker 4: The score of the Ranger game? What's the Ranger scores?
Speaker 2: What he says? Yeah, oh.
Speaker 5: Hit pretty good?
Speaker 2: Click al right.
Speaker 1: I can't do play by play, but oh broken bat single.
Speaker 4: Seager delivered those night moves, if you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: A paraphrase Cory Sieger. I guess we do know?
Speaker 2: Can we hear that again?
Speaker 6: The parphrase Cory Sieger, I guess.
Speaker 3: God, that guy was the leader of the free world.
Speaker 2: Scary.
Speaker 4: Well say that again, you crazy person? We power phased Corey.
Speaker 6: Seeger phrase Corey Seeger, I guess we do know?
Speaker 2: That is weekend at Bernie's.
Speaker 3: I just I just realized what he meant to say. I never knew what to paraphrase Corey Seger, just.
Speaker 1: Now getting let's hear it one more time.
Speaker 6: Well the paraphrase, Corey Seeger, I guess we do know.
Speaker 3: I always thought he was saying to power phase. I didn't know what he was saying.
Speaker 1: He said, Well, he still got it wrong though, because he said, Uh, everybody wondered what would happen if we didn't win the World Series. I guess we'll never know, right what he's saying, and he's but he's saying the power phrase.
Speaker 2: We do know, we do know.
Speaker 1: No, we don't know, because we still don't know what would happen if they didn't win the World sage they want it And.
Speaker 4: If you're guessing, your admitting that you don't know. Yeah, another part that's why he's power phasing.
Speaker 2: It the power Man. I didn't know either. I don't know what I thought.
Speaker 3: He's talking about some sort of electrical thing. You know, you'll have three phases on power. I was like, man, I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Man, Man, looking at h I've seen some fans start to trickle out of the stadium.
Speaker 4: So what inning is it in the seventh, bottom of the eighth?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, bottom of the eighth.
Speaker 1: These are people that are leaving just to avoid traffic.
Speaker 4: Traffic, No, they're coming to live by Low's to hang with.
Speaker 1: Us, right, because uh, look at those people leaving right there, there's people walking out because.
Speaker 4: They're chick hates baseball though. Look at her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's miserable, she's getting she wants to go home so she can ready to go to bar class in the morning.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: What's like some workout stuff? Something well kept ladies do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well kept, well kept ladies. That used to be the name of my podcast. What do we do something else? No, No, that's the roller Town people, that group brothers rowdy. It's a commercial and they just went crazy. Oh we all looked at the screen. Oh, what's got me in the game? Just roller Town people being rowdy?
Speaker 3: Uh, well, guys, we have about a minute left in the show. Would you like to go over some of the concerts that are coming into town or what are you thinking?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 5: Actually yes, I think there's a big I don't know what it is, but a meta guy out in the wild last night, and I do know there's a big concert announcement tomorrow at ten am.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: I don't know what genre, but now should be on the lookout.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, be on the lookout for a concert announcement.
Speaker 5: Christina's band's playing in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: That was messed up man Christina we're gonna be uh, what's the latest on the Lincoln Park single too?
Speaker 4: It looks like we're gonna be playing that tomorrow. Scan I believe five am, first thing in the morning. Big Flyway contest.
Speaker 5: You can redshirt kg L dot com.
Speaker 4: And that's a Sandjosey.
Speaker 5: It's it's not in Texas, Okay, okay, a Flyway, it's Flyway, it's flyaway California.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: All right, Well that is going to do it for us.
Speaker 3: Thank you to our friends at Live by Low's for having us out here. We had a really really good time today. Where do you want this?
Speaker 4: Are you doing it?
Speaker 3: If you're going okay, I'll never forget the time Kevin looked me dead in the eye.
Speaker 4: And he said they strong out their world and then.
Speaker 3: I told him to power phase Corey. Seeger Uh, that's gonna do it for us. Dallas Mavericks pregame show is next right here on ninety one point won the Eagle here.
Speaker 6: You going, well, I'm gonna get my sack back, dude.
Speaker 4: You all right