Speaker 1: Kind of curtailing off what we were just finishing the show with. Somebody texted and't asked this question.
Speaker 2: How often do you guys wash your clothes?
Speaker 1: Twice a month or four times a month?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Thank you? I thought that was a wild question. Twice a month is the that's it? Huh, every other week unless your wardrobe is so mine you have to have a deep bench. Yeah wow.
Speaker 1: I mean for me personally, much like like we're doing laundry every I'm doing laundry every day. I have a system, so I do laundry something every day so I don't have to do it all day Saturday. Right, Yes, that's so. But I'm doing one load of laundry is much easier than doing six.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah yeah. But me personally, I've got to do laundry seven days. I can't go more than seven days without doing it, like to making sure I have socks and underwear and right, and I have a deep bench. But I got my life the things that like.
Speaker 2: Me right exactly. Everybody gets the clothes that they settled into. Like I've only got like three pairs of jeans that I really wear. You know, went out and got some new ones. Because of that reason, I'm like, I need more jeans that and then pulled Brandon. I just fucking got these goddamn jeans maybe a couple of months ago, and they already gotta split the ass separating from the pocket area. I'm like, what the fuck? Man? I was a good Fellas from fucking Target or whatever. You know, good jeans. I like them, like the way they fit in the comfany, So yeah, that's because I.
Speaker 1: Think Levi like guarantees them, so yeah, to get them replaced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was looking at the Levi's while I was at the Target yesterday. Fucking six dollars for a pair of jeans. You can fuck yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck all that, except if they last longer than your good fellows, because now you're gonna spend sixty because you're gonna have to buy two, you buying your second parent a short amount of time.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, you know it seem to work out just fine. Not all of them, not all of those good fellas or are blowing out like that, just that one particular one. But yeah, to answer your question, I do I because I live differently than you guys. I do my wash once a week. I do it sometimes twice a week, depends if I'm out of clothes. Like, you know, I've worn my three pairs of jeans, I've got to wash them so I have some for work tomorrow.
Speaker 1: But will you spend one day doing it or do you kind of just as the day rolls on?
Speaker 2: It's one load of laundry for all my clothes for the week. Really yeah, wow? Yeah, And that's fucking towels and everything, and towels and everything, well not like sheets or whatever that obviously that's gonna be.
Speaker 1: But you'll do towels, jeans, sweatshirt, t shirts, under everything and all things. Throw it all in one anxiety anxiety, anxiety.
Speaker 3: Wash your whites with your color clothes.
Speaker 2: I guess what is not stained on any of the clothes. They're still gotta have whites. Yeah, right, Like so maybe a white maybe a white tea, maybe a white T shirt. That's it. But my socks are not white. Yeah, my socks are not white. My underwor is not white. Uh, the event in the event that I wear because sometimes I do that blue jeans and a white T shirt, you know, Yeah, that's about the only time that I wear that I have something white white in there, so fucking whatever he goes in there with and nothing bleeds on it. Nothing bleeds. I've had it before where the blue jeans will bleed onto the white T shirts and give it a fucking bit of a blue huue. But but yeah, for the most part, I just throw everything in the wash one time.
Speaker 3: And if you wash in cold water, shouldn't bleed.
Speaker 2: That's what I do. That's what I do.
Speaker 1: Uh, everyone, everything should be washing cold water. For the record, we're getting off previous. Anyway, there was a lady who was telling a story about she kept finding this like green stain on her baseboard. It's on her cat and she couldn't figure it out, so she went apparently to redd it to like the home like remedy thing, and people she like, oh, it's mold thing or whatever, and that she should make sure there's no moisture and do all these things. And someone jokingly I was like, I hope it's not those shitty old navy jeans whatever that stain everything. Come to find out, her.
Speaker 2: Husband was cheating and these were the jeans like they were getting thrown under the gat or onto the floor and on the baseboard and whatever, and like staining. Isn't that wild?
Speaker 3: It is crazy. I didn't even know that was a thing with their jeans.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's their jeans. I've known jeans that are like that. Yeah, but you never know.
Speaker 2: Man. Wow, I thought that was hilarious, speaking hilarious. I saved the story because it's just a bizarre story, and I'm saving it for the podcast because I want to go deep into this and only fans.
Speaker 1: Star died after falling from a hotel balcony while filming a threesome. So my question, I have a couple of questions, like, if you're filming a threesome, how does this happen? Where was there no railing on the balcony?
Speaker 2: Oh, there was a railing on the balcony. There was a railing. Yeah yeah, But do you see what I'm saying? Like, how is she?
Speaker 1: How did short of her sitting on the ledge and one person performing right, I don't know how she got pushed off the or fell off the balcony.
Speaker 2: I can't visually put this together. She's on the balcony, Okay, you know that's easy. Man. It's just like she's sitting on a counter, like like the female would be sitting on the countertop, right, and you're going to poundtown.
Speaker 1: Someone's facing her her backs to the state, to the street or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, and then you know, just kept thrusting and kept thrusting and kept thrusting and fucking thrust at her right off, she lost her lost her balance, didn't have a good grip on the wood, on the on the on the railing railing, Yeah, and then just fucking plummeted to her death. You said those was a three way though, right, threesome. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's the part I can't get to. If it was two people having sex, I'm with you, okay, but I can't get the other part.
Speaker 3: And this person that fell was filming it.
Speaker 2: No, she's the only fans model, right, She's the one get in fact, so yeah, uh probably probably there's alcohol involved and it's like, Hey, I'm gonna climb up here real quick and then I'm gonna blow both of you at the same time, and then slips and falls. This said. Her body was found at this hotel on a patio outside of Rio de Janeiro, and two men were involved in the filming, and they have not ruled that it was an accident. Yet, Oh, can you imagine that you're sitting on this fucking patio at this hotel or whatever, trying to have a drink, maybe a cup of coffee or something, maybe have a conversation, and then out of nowhere, boom naked watch.
Speaker 1: Let's say it's the way you describe, and you've got a hold of her Brazilian ass, and then she leans over and you go to grab her arms and your fingers.
Speaker 2: Just slip right or you got it, the only thing to get a hold of the chunk of hair, you know, and his rips her fucking hair out, and then you're standing there with the erect penis, yelling, oh, watching like you never think having an erect penis you're gonna see someone die. No, no, it's possible, though, entirely possible.
Speaker 1: And you know, like when you have a car accident and at an intersection, and every time you drive through the intersection you have a little PTS yes exact, And now every time you have a oh my gosh, yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, can you maintain your boner after that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Probably probably adrenaline alone would keep you excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, blow your wad right there for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. I don't know about that. But if maybe you were close and like a right that and then do you look at the other guy because you're arect penis pointing at him.
Speaker 2: Like what do we? But it ain't gonna finish itself? Brod a In a weird twist, this is really crazy too.
Speaker 1: Her boyfriend was not involved in the content when she fell, and like, wasn't there, Oh, he wasn't there at all? Whatsoever? I was thinking maybe he was the one filming. No, this says was not involved in the content. Yeah, maybe she.
Speaker 3: Was cheating the boyfriend found out.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we can I sect that if she's how long do you if? I just if you and your husband married and then he decides he's going to be an OnlyFans model and do sex and he has sex to be an only his first day, is he cheating?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's what it's there for. It's work at that point. Yeah, that's work. It's like if your old man decides he wants to be a regular porn star, not just.
Speaker 3: Only But if the boyfriend didn't really know about it, but what.
Speaker 1: She was doing, I mean, again, I don't know if I don't know if it's cheating at that point, she's just not honest.
Speaker 2: With what her job is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 2: That one. It says three only fans creators were reportedly filming together before the accident, So now they're just co workers, right, they are coworkers, that's it. Yeah, this was she died while they were filmed. She was cute too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's Brazilian, man, she's she's not hideous. And they deactivated all her social media too, so I can't go and investigate.
Speaker 2: And yeah, oh that sucks because that's exactly what I was trying to do.
Speaker 1: And they have not disclosed that she had a that she had a substances in her body or anything. Okay, And he's happened drug right, which more.
Speaker 2: Than likely, Yeah, more than likely. But that is a crazy way to die for real. But at least she went out doing what she longed. I got another influencer story that's pretty hilarious. Nice. She had six point seven million followers on a social media app and she died after choking on her meal during a dinner with her family. Oh no, what what was she eat though? Do we know was a catfish.
Speaker 1: I don't know. She began to choke at dinner and had difficulty breathing, and then she had some sort of attack at the time was taken to the hospital, but doctors weren't able to save her.
Speaker 2: They have a go fundme.
Speaker 1: Page for her where they've raised twenty six thousand dollars. Okay, name was kill a Demente okay, and that they've tried to raise money. I've got to be honest. I am not giving money. Uh, if you claim yourself as famous, I'm not giving you money now. I'm just that's just me. That's my prerogative.
Speaker 2: Short of it.
Speaker 1: Now, if if if like she had three kids, like I might give to that, right, But I'm not giving too. I just don't like the idea of giving to.
Speaker 2: Go fund mees in general. I understand they take their portion, they get their money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like the Grammys. I'm asking us to donate for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean no, I think it's drama different trillionaires. Yeah, this isn't a trillionaire, right, this is just someone who's parading around all right as famous. I always love going through the gofundmes and seeing what's out there, like what's available for us to donate.
Speaker 2: This ridiculous one out there just browsing. Uh, there are some out there that they at least seem legit anyway. You know Tommy needs a tombstone. Yeah, you know, but I've also seen him out there like help me get some money to buy a new camera or some shit like that, you know, an aspiring photographer. Yeah, it's basically just digital panhandling.
Speaker 3: There was that one woman on Doctor Phil who set up a GoFundMe to help her pay her medical expenses because she had cancer, and then it turned out she didn't have cancer at all. She was just catfishing people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't surprise me at all. That does not surprise me at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's one. This person needs one hundred thousand. They're about they're seventy eight percent of their goal, and helping with his recovery. He was this looks like he was in like a war situation. And uh, because I don't know where this country is, this is in another country, proscov So is that Russia? Right, No, it's in Ukraine. So he was in Ukraine and he's in an icy recovering and they want to help.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That feels like a good cause, like this one here thirteen miles away, help Terry and Colleen rebuild after a devastating fire. Yes, that makes sense. They're trying to get ten thousand. So far they've only got two. Oh, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: How about this one help this family after a tragic loss. They need twenty thousandived. They've donated seven hundred dollars. Yeah, they had a house fire, most of their belongings, their beloved furry family member Jabba.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds tragic.
Speaker 1: And when you put a picture of you on your wedding day, it even hurts a little bit more.
Speaker 2: And a lot of house fires that are local. Do we have a big fire lately? Well, I have this whole thing of like fires aren't really reported any anymore. Oh okay, right, Like we were driving by taking the kids to school, and I was like, look at that house, like completely destroyed, a huge house.
Speaker 1: And my wife we drive this way, I drive it every day, sometimes twice a day, and my own wife was like, oh, yeah, how about that. My daughter was like, yeah, I noticed that a while ago. My wife did some investigating. It happened like in the middle of the month, like we don't even notice short of you seen it on fire. You're like, Okay, I think it's so common.
Speaker 2: Yeah, makes sense. I'm gonna I'm not gonna lie. Watching a house burn to the ground is kind of mesmerizing. I'm just saying, maybe it's the fire, the amount of fire. I don't know, but I've only seen one house on fire one time. I was like, that's pretty cool. Uh yeah, I just something about it.
Speaker 1: I always think about the modern advances from like dry wall right, the way doors are built, and the things they do to try and circum like contruck contain it so it won't burn as fast or as much. Everything will burn. But if they can delay.
Speaker 2: It right and keep it from spreading to the house next door and show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah that those are the things that I'm always like super impressed by.
Speaker 2: Sucks though I could never imagine, you know, dude, going through something like that. It's literally losing every thing well and people.
Speaker 1: Here's the other part too, is people think that if your house just cat like, if your house to burn down, for you to lose everything. No, you can lose everything to smoke in absolutely your.
Speaker 2: You could lose all your clothes, your possession, you wouldn't be able to display again like that, do you Just because it's not burned to the ground doesn't mean you get to keep everything smoke damage, water damage got from the fire department putting out the fire. Yeah, fire is gnarly.
Speaker 1: And they're talking about these people in LA that suffered those fires that they may not be able to even start rebuilding for eighteen months because they have to remove some of the debris because of the chemical reasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to clear everything out before you can rebuild on top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that means eighteen months. What do you do in eighteen months?
Speaker 2: Well, they'll fucking just stay in their asspen house or whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean, I hear you.
Speaker 2: But not everybody that this affected is rich, right right right, Yeah, there's some out there that it didn't and that sucks.
Speaker 1: But like, what would you for eighteen you have? You just find a new house, right, You've at that point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I would. I don't think I would rebuild, go find a place to ranch or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or just go buy a new home, like right, I would have to start moving on.
Speaker 2: I can't. I am not good at like pausing for eighteen months. Nope, But at least you know you have that plot to land there, but you just sell it. Yeah, never build on top of it. And yeah, not any the things that you could do. I don't even know how that works.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the insurance company will buy it, like pay you value and then they sell it or I or if you have to keep it. Do I still pay my banknote?
Speaker 2: Right? That's a good point. I think you still pay your banknote.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: And then what insurance is for? Yeah, oh, it's to rebuild. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's why do you have stop gap on a car?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? Just because you have a car payment in your total your car, you still owe on your car. Yeah, unless you have full coverage insurance and that pays for all of it. That pays for the full coverage. Now that gap insurance is, yeah, it's good for if you don't you just have liability. But anymore, nowadays, you have to have full coverage insurance when you buy any kind of vehicle new or use at a dealership, at a dealership, if you're doing like a private you know, seller or whatever, it's different story, but I'm pretty sure that's what that's what the full coverage is for and I feel and maybe that gap is therefore just in case full coverage doesn't cover the full part of it, which is bullshit. You call it full coverage insurance.
Speaker 1: But they give you the money and then you have to pay the insurance company, and then the stop gap covers the difference because you don't get your full value right And this says, yes, you still have you still have a lender to pay when your house down.
Speaker 2: That's the bullshit. But it says your owner insurance.
Speaker 1: Will come in and you like you would get the payment and you give that money right to them, and then.
Speaker 3: You use whatever is left over.
Speaker 1: Maybe if there's anything like, yeah, do you have pictures of your current state of your home? Do you have model numbers and serial numbers of all your stuff?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: No, I tried to do that one time. It took forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's keeping track of it all.
Speaker 1: And staying on top of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or having at least the receipts.
Speaker 2: No, who has that?
Speaker 3: That's your shop at costco who they keep your But.
Speaker 1: You would have to go in and then they wouldn't be able to find that. You'd have to tell them all the things. Can I just see my receipt list.
Speaker 2: Nightmare. So always over insure, ensure for more than what you got. You got fifty thousand dollars worth of shit in your house, Ensure for a hundred at least, then you know it's all covered. I don't know. You can start over again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you pay more, right, And I don't know if you can ensure more than the value right.
Speaker 2: So even like on some.
Speaker 1: Jewelry that my wife has, I have separate policies for them, but just to make sure, Like here's an example I have. I have umbrella coverage, so that's a different type of insurance regularly than my homeowners So should the kid drown at the neighborhood pool, and then they find out they make some ridiculous assumption that Corbyn.
Speaker 2: Pushed him in. Corbyn lives in the neighborhood. Corbyn lives in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they think they can go in for more money. This would cover that amount for me, got it rather than I have to pay for it.
Speaker 2: Anytime that I've ever gotten insurance, it's only homeowner's insurance, not even renters insurance. You know, they're like, how much is unestimate A value of the stuff in your house. And at the time it was like seventy five thousand dollars. Yeah, you know. And I'd sit there and try to at least try to add it up, you know, motorcycles and PlayStations and TVs and all the clothes and all this shit. And I was like, ah, seventy five thousand. They are like, okay, there you go. So if anything happens, I would have gotten seventy five thousand dollars off of my rental insurance. But of course that was necessarily that was thirteen years ago or longer, so things probably change. So I had when we had our.
Speaker 1: I was looking to see when we had our water damage in her home and destroyed all my wife's shoes and stuff.
Speaker 2: I went through, went.
Speaker 1: Through credit cards, found all the car, the shoes and purses and all those things. And I'll choose an example that is pretty common pair of birking Stocks, right, and she had a pair of the like seventy eighty dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they are, right.
Speaker 1: They only gave us twenty wow. So even though they don't replace it because they weren't brand new, right, They're like, well, we're not those not brand new.
Speaker 2: You're not getting right, right, Yeah, your shoes depreciating value as soon as you walk out the store.
Speaker 1: So even though you have insurance, you you're not getting everything right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because they're not in the business to lose money. They're in a business to make money. Right. It's a fucking scam.
Speaker 1: It is a goddamn scam. I can't stand it it. It is one grind my gears type of thing.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Not only that, but like, it isn't well, this is a point against you or that you filed it.
Speaker 2: It isn't that.
Speaker 1: It is if you have filed a claim and I haven't also be in that insurance company, right right, right, That's where I get fucking zinked, which is like bullshit to me. It is if it wouldn't be so bad if they gave us back.
Speaker 2: Most of the money that we paid in. We paid monthly payment every fucking yeah, at the end of the year, fucking December or whatever, beginning of January. I don't good. Fuck, just give me, I don't know, seventy five percent of what I paid in. You still making money, you know, but at least it's coming back to me.
Speaker 1: And yeah, but they're playing the long game, right, right, So I think the solution should be you can't you have to be a state. Insurance company has to be within the state. So I'm not paying a higher premium because of what's happened in California.
Speaker 2: Or happening in Florida or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's only so if there's a lot of tornadoes and there's a lot of tornado tornado damage because of where I live, then I have to pay a higher rate that I can get behind. But when I'm paying a higher rate because a hurricane hit the East Coast and the company has a nation, I think.
Speaker 2: That's bullshit here, absolutely right.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's not fair. If in my state we have really good traffic laws and adhere to regulations and take precautions for safety, maybe my premium will go down. I shouldn't have to do it because there's a higher rate of res in Kansas.
Speaker 2: City, right, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: They just think it should be a little more localized or regional at least to deal with the amount of money that it just makes no sense that I'm paying. I'm being punished. Oh.
Speaker 3: In life insurance policies too, are the same way. They I mean, there's policies out there.
Speaker 2: That well, those aren't affected by what happens in California.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, but it's still bs.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think that I'm a fan of life insurance policies. If you have people you care about and you don't want them to be challenged should you die, Yep, I don't have any problem with that.
Speaker 2: What's your beef with well insurance? Life insurance?
Speaker 3: You have to be careful on which ones you get at. I don't know what the hold up is with my grandparents' life insurance policy, but my aunt called me and she's having a really hard time. They don't want to pay her for their life insurance policies, and she's hired an attorney to fight it for her because it's a big headache for her.
Speaker 2: But when did he die?
Speaker 3: December my grandma, and then right before Thanksgiving my grandfather.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not uncommon for it to take six months to a year.
Speaker 3: But they're like, I guess they're asking for different work sheets, documents whatever that Mayana has never even heard of. And I don't know. Maybe it could be a policy where you have it until you're a certain age and if you live that age, you lose the policy. I don't know if it was set up like that, but even then, I think you've paid all this money in to it for so long, and then because you live past eighty you don't get paid on it.
Speaker 2: It's possible, so crazy to me, it's but but here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Just because you didn't read the fine print, not you, Well you didn't read the fine print.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another bunch of bullshit fine print. Make it so guidance. We're reading that shit. Yeah, yeah, go go go go install install terms and conditions. Now we own you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Don't call it life insurance if you if you stop paying it after a certain age, Yeah, that's not life insurance.
Speaker 1: Well it's term life insurance. Yes, it has a termination term life insurance. So it makes sense.
Speaker 2: I get the frustration.
Speaker 1: I know plenty of people that have had frustrations when someone dies and they don't get paid right away, or they don't get the money, or it gets paid to somebody the wrong pert.
Speaker 2: I get all that.
Speaker 1: Why not have a moment where are you're easily deal with the most mentally challenging time of your life death and then put in a financial element to take it in the ass. Yeah, why that sounds like a really good formula. It all pawns from this. I think there should be legislation to hold businesses more accountable and put consumers first. If I return something, you must give me my money right then, Yeah, for sure, not three days. You take my money right away, and for every whatever. If you don't get it done by the second day, I start collecting interest.
Speaker 2: It should be a two way street.
Speaker 1: And if you jeopardize the security of my information that I have entrusted you with, you should lose your ability to practice for a duration of time. And each time that happens or the number of people that it's affected, depends on how strict your punishment is. Yes, we start killing off babies one by one, I mean company baby.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: But the idea that you can give away my data or not be do all the best or the most you can to protect it, and then you're just like, we're real fucking sorry that that happened in February of last year.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you some protection or whatever.
Speaker 1: You have to enroll in it, though, and if you don't take care of it, if you don't if you don't opt out, by the end of the year, we're gonna fuck. They're gonna charge you. Feels like a fucking scam. It feels like a shell.
Speaker 2: Game, every last bit of it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I don't drink whiskey when we talk about that shit.
Speaker 2: It makes me want to all Right, you guys have a fantastic week, and.
Speaker 1: Don't forget if you listen to us with the iHeart Radio app, and you're doing that right now, go to the preset and save.
Speaker 2: Us as a preset. It's a big deal.
Speaker 1: They actually track us and they pat us on the head and give us a pizza party if we do to check.
Speaker 2: You guys, have a fantastic week. Fea baba.