Speaker 1: Hey, it's Neil Savedra. You're listening to kfi EM six forty the Fork Report on demand on the iHeartRadio app. But there I am kfi AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Hey everybody, it's the Fork Report, all things Food, beverage and beyond. I am your well fed host, Neil Savedra. How do you do? We're out here celebrating Wild Fork Foods. There one year anniversary in this location in Valencia on Magic Mountain Parkway one. Hundreds of people have come out today and we really appreciate that as you're getting some free food and enjoying gosh. We've been doing giveaways all kinds stuff, telling you about the unique experience that is Wild Fork Foods. So they have twelve locations, just opening up their twelfth, i think here in southern California, and they're just a spectacular partner on the Fork Report. Their food is wonderful and you come out, you taste some, you can all so win some things including we'll be given away a grill. But we wanted to tell you about the foundation we talked about earlier, and to do that we have Alan Jansen Firefighter paramedic founder of Firefighter Crafted. You can join them and salute firefighters on the Firefighters Festival on Saturday, September twenty seventh. It's at Warner Center Park in Woodland Hills. Everybody knows where that is. Celebrate our LAFD. They are heroes period. You can enjoy firehouse food, classic cars, life, music, family fun of course family related all while supporting the Widow's Orphans and Disabled Firefighters funds. It's an unfortunate part of heroism is dealing with the things that can happen during what they do. So it's a day of honor, community giving back and they'll be all kinds of stuff going on. So Alan, we want to welcome you to the program.
Speaker 2: I am doing fantastic. Thank you so much for having me. It's been such an honor to be a part of what Wild Fork is doing. I mean, they are the ones that came when we needed it on the front lines. So I am a firefighter paramedic with Los Angeles City and during those brush fires was some of the busiest fires that we have ever seen, some of the busiest call volume that we have ever had in our department history.
Speaker 3: In California's history even and wild.
Speaker 2: Fork came on the front lines to support us, Wow, and it was just absolutely incredible.
Speaker 1: So they're going to be partnering with you again at this event. We want to make sure that we promote that. But also and I appreciate your service, by the way, thank you for your service.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I think it's very hard, even if we know academically what it must take for you during you know, while you're fighting actively fighting a fire, right, explain to us in real life what it means means, like the basic things going to the bathroom, eating, getting water when people support you like wild Fort foods.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so.
Speaker 2: Typically for our department, we run about fifteen hundred to eighteen hundred calls in a twenty.
Speaker 1: Four hour period, holy smokes.
Speaker 2: During those brush fires, we averaged closer to thirty five hundred calls, which means we have no time to go to the bathroom and eat food like you just mentioned.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Typically at the fire station, camaraderie at the fire station is cooking.
Speaker 3: In fact, I recently was one.
Speaker 2: Of the cooks cooked a great meal for the station, and it's a great way for us to talk talk about the calls, talk about family life. It's community bonding at the fire station. When we were running that many calls, there is no time to actually stop and cook, so we might have a chance to get a snack bar or something quick to drink, but that's not the best nutrition for our bodies to be able to sustain. So when Wildford came along and donated so much food, good quality food, good meats, things that are actually going to give our bodies protein to be able to continue to fight these fires, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: We were so grateful for that support.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I think it's very hard to understand the intensity. Do you drop afterwards? I mean, when it's all said and done, do you you know? We used to joke back in the day when I was in promotions, when you had a big event, Yes, everyone got sick afterwards because your body is going, you know, and that's obviously not even close. Sure do you just does your body just go? I'm done?
Speaker 2: So we're we are definitely used to the busyness, but stuff like that is not good for our bodies. The lack of sleep, the lack of nutrition, the dehydration, all these things that we experienced, let alone all the toxins were inputting into our body from the fires. But when that happens, we do get very, very fatigued, and so we are grateful for people to come alongside and be able to give us some support so that we don't have to. Like I said, Cook, that's a huge blessing for us on the fire ground. The lack of sleep is a huge toll on our immune system. A lot of people think firefighters when they are at the fire station and running these emergency calls going into burning buildings, that that's our biggest risk to our bodies.
Speaker 3: That's an aspect of it.
Speaker 2: The other aspect is the toll that it takes on our health, the lack of sleep, the stressors, the mental, emotional, physical.
Speaker 1: Oh sure you see things that we don't.
Speaker 2: Absolutely and we're ready to respond at a given notice. But yeah, during those times, there was an extra stressful time.
Speaker 1: And you know, sleep deprivation is a torture device for a reason.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, It's like, it's very true. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: So you got your wife and your kids here.
Speaker 2: My wife is outside, she's actually had her booth and firefighter crafted. I have my three boys and my mother in law here just supporting at the wild Fork event.
Speaker 3: It's been so great to be a part of.
Speaker 2: I had the opportunity to meet marsh with the Wildfare crew. She was the one that connected us. She was a fireball, like you said, and she just has such a vision for wild Fork how to come alongside different organizations. One of the ones that she as you mentioned, Widow's Orphans, Disabled Firefighters Fund Marlene who works for them. That's the nonprofit for our fire department that raises money for injured and falling firefighter families. So what Firefighter Crafted does is we take products that are all made and designed by firefighters.
Speaker 1: And there are many. I'm impressed by the ingenuity of firefighters.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, the creativity you see it at the station level. Well, we took some of the designs that firefighters have made and put it on our website firefightercrafted dot com, so people can order. We actually have a warehouse here in Valencia that ships it out to countries around the world. We've actually had sales in ten different countries and what it does is raises money for firefighters that have been injured and disabled on the job.
Speaker 1: Wow. I'm a maker and a fabricator myself. I love those things. So when I see those things I'm always blown away how a lot of them are created by firefighters. There's, you know, the ingenuity, so many different products I've come across that firefighters have, you know, come up with that even in the grilling space, and like, I'm always impressed by that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So you're a boy dad, it looks like I am.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have three young boys that are here dancing around at the wild Fork and it's just a blessing to have them.
Speaker 3: They're they're helping me.
Speaker 2: Out our booth and passing out business cards and stickers as well.
Speaker 1: You said your wife is in the booth out there working right now. Yes, I know she can't hear this, but two others that are in you know, heavy and intense jobs like yours. What does it mean to have a good partner?
Speaker 3: That is a great question.
Speaker 2: She is my most important support because when I come home, she has the house ready, she has the kids ready, and she loves me even when I am tired of not having the best of attitudes and sody and dirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she likes when I shower and clean up.
Speaker 2: But just to have her support is such a blessing to be to be married to her. We actually just celebrated twelve years, not too long ago, so thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so she she has been a huge support. She homeschools our boys, so she has sometimes the harder job at home for sure.
Speaker 1: Is it a pair of twins or those we do?
Speaker 2: So we have a seven year old twins, Cayden and Patrick, and then Teagan our.
Speaker 3: Four year old son.
Speaker 1: They are quite active, Oh yes, and all supporting their shirts and support. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: In fact, those shirts so the firefighters do. We had five firefighters that lost their homes on these recent brush fires in January, and so.
Speaker 1: That blew me away. We reported on it and covering that that you're in the same area as you're losing your home and is I could again, I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 2: It's a whole nother level of devastation right where you're fighting these fires and now you don't even have a home to go home too. And so we designed some apparel with our phoenix bursting from the ashes out of California and it says we will rise because it's California, we will rise together and supporting these firefighters. So the shirts are on our website, Firefightercrafted dot com to be able to raise money for these firefighters that have been injured, to say.
Speaker 3: The firefighters that lost their homes.
Speaker 2: It's also on the widows, orphans and disabled firefighters website at give to a hero dot.
Speaker 1: Org, firefighter crafted dot com, firefighter crafted dot com. Alan Jansen, firefighter paramedic, thank you again for your service and taking the time to come on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, thank you so much for having me and supporting Wildfork and the many things they do for firefighters.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll be back with more as we broadcast live from Wildfork, Valencia today. There we're celebrating their one year anniversary, celebrating the again what we just talked about that they are giving. They don't just bring us great food and our experience at Wildfork, they also are really hands on in the community as well, and we celebrate and applaud that. But come out get some samples. We'll be here till five. We're giving away things, including a grill coming up at near the end of the program, so come by say hello. I'd love to shake your hand. I've met a lot of people today and I'm super super appreciative of all your kind words and taking the time to come out more to come go nowhere.
Speaker 5: You're listening to The Fork Report with Nil Savedra on demand from KFI AM six forty KFI.
Speaker 1: AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Hey everybody, it's the Fork Report. I'm Neil Savedra. How do you do. We're broadcasting live from Wild Fork Foods here in Valencia, celebrating their one year anniversary. It's they're doing great things. They had the grill going and giving away samples today for you to try and learn about Wildford Foods. We're here on Magic Mountain Parkway. We'll be given away some more things throughout the day. I'm here for a little over a half hour more till five o'clock and we'll be giving away a grill in that time as well. So many people have come by today. We've had hundreds that have come through as we've been here, and I just want to thank you as we slow down for the day. But just wanted to think all of you took the time to come out. It's really been overwhelming. I don't know that I've been this overwhelmed at an event. There's just a lot of people. They got us kentucked in a little corner. So I'm like, I can't really get out anywhere. But there's still more show to come, so we're going to talk more with Alan. So I finished our conversation forgetting that we still had more to talk about, and I didn't know how. I know, you're making sure people know about what you do as well, but you have an event coming up in September that you wanted to talk about as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's there's two events actually, So September sixth is the summer end up grilling program down in Long Beach and that's gonna be with Wild Fork as well, so definitely checked out out on the probably well Fork website. And then September twenty seventh, that's the Salute to Firefighters and that's the one where it's going to be a car show. There's gonna be a bunch of vendors out there and raffles and we're going to be setting up our booth as.
Speaker 1: Well, and the Long Beach event and what entails in that.
Speaker 2: To be honest, that Marsha is the one that we need to talk to her and get a little bit more details on that. Yeah, she's putting the details on that together.
Speaker 1: Really need and that that obviously surrounds barbecue and food and things like that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, well, let's be honest, anytime you surround with food and grilling gives everyone a good time, right, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's funny. We've talked about this on the program before. The word companion. The root of that word is pan is is bread, yes, and it means literally to break bread with. And I've had the pleasure on more than one occasion to be invited to a firehouse to have dinner, and it's man talk about an event. Firefighters. I always say, if you want to know where cheap food on the goat good cheap food on the go, you ask a police officer. If you want to know how to cook something, then you ask a firefighter.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it just is you guys take pride in what you're doing, and you have to do it for a group of people who are going to tell you if it sucks.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 2: And firefighters are sometimes the toughest critics to believe it or not. So we have six firefighters at my station. Some stations might have twelve or eighteen. So when you're cooking for that many people, it can be a tough crowd and it gets sometimes so specific where they want you to make your own salad dressing or your own secket for whatever you're making.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Yeah, you're three to one ratios busting out the vinegrets.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you need to have your your dessert. You also need to have like a midday snack for everybody. Yeah. But it's a lot of fun and like I said, it builds camaraderie around the fire station.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's important when you have to work as a team on something. The best way to do that is to build that connection. Definitely, know and to do those things. So September sixth, and that would be on Wildforkfoods dot com to find out more about the Long Beach going on September sixth, I think that might be what we're a part of that day. We'll be out there as well. That's in Long Beach at their location there and we'll it'll be Bill Handle and me out on that one. And then on September twenty seventh, that's out in the valley and Woodland Hills give us the specs for that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you want to enter your car, you can definitely go to give to a here dot org to be able to submit which car you're going to be putting in the.
Speaker 3: Car show.
Speaker 2: If you want to just come out just because you love looking at car shows, definitely do that. And there's gonna be a lot of vendors firefighters.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be food as well.
Speaker 2: And it's all going to be help support the Widow's Orphans and Disabled Firefighters Fund, which is the nonprofit with the Los Angeles Fireman's Relief Association.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great work. It's unfortunate work, but it's great work all the same.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, it's unfortunate when anything happens to really any person, but when a firefighter a police officer goes down in the line of duty, whether it's an injury or unfortunate death, we need to be able to come alongside them, and that's why we have these organizations in place for that very thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't get any tighter or closer than that when you are fighting things together. And you know, the big joke with firefighters and law enforcement and stuff like that. I know there's the big run in Las Vegas. The god what is that? That run?
Speaker 3: Oh Baker to Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.
Speaker 1: So you know things like that that build that camaraderie even across you know, disciplines there.
Speaker 3: But absolutely, yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: And you know what, the firefighters and police officers, we work very well alongside each other. It's a very coordinated effort when we are on the scenes. Sometimes they clear it to make sure it's safe for us to be even able to enter the scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and which is crazy to say, but we've heard horrible stories and things. The world gets rough sometimes, so you have to go in and do your job regardless. But al it's what a pleasure again to have you on the program, and you can find out give the website both firefighter crafted dot com or is it dot.
Speaker 2: Org that's f yeah, firefighter crafted dot com and then give to a Hero dot org is our the nonprofit with Widow's Orphans that disabled firefighters fond.
Speaker 1: Well, again, it was a pleasure and I appreciate your service. All right, Neil Savadra with the Fork Report out here Wild Forkfoods in Valencia, come on out. I'll be here till five. Still have some giveaways that we're going to be doing. There's some samples I think still going on out there. Although the smoke is cleared. Yeah, you tell me, maybe the firefighters put it out.
Speaker 3: You got too big of.
Speaker 1: It, But come out say hello. I'd love to meet you. All right, Neil Savader here.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Fork Report with Nil Savedra on demand from KFI AM six forty. What a day.
Speaker 1: KBY AM sixty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio. Appy, everybody, it's the Fork Port on Neil Sevadra, What a great day. We're out here at Wild Fork Foods in Valencia. Gorgeous store right off of Magic Mountain Parkway, which is just off the five easy piece to get here, even coming from the east side of Los Angeles. It took me forty five minutes to get out here today. Great drive, and I don't know what it's going to be like going in the other direction. No, no, I ho because it looks like there's stuff going on. But we're proud to be here for a couple of reasons. One learning about the great community partnerships that Wildfork has. Also celebrating the one year anniversary of this particular location. They have eleven locations, opening their twelfth soon if it isn't already open right now, but so they're growing here in California, Southern California and beyond, and we're happy to be partners with them on things like this. And I want to reintroduce you. You heard her on the program before, Marcia Green. She is I've called her a fireball, a firecracker. She's a force of nature. I talk about, you know, like Zelman's great big things in small packages. That's this woman right here, tiny but powerful. How are you. It's nice to see you.
Speaker 6: Good to see you again.
Speaker 1: You're always a red blur, always working, you know, running back and forth taking pictures, making sure everybody's set up, that things are the way you want them. But things are.
Speaker 6: Going really good, right, We're having fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're tired, but well this is you know, you've got not only this, this is a big event.
Speaker 1: We've had hundreds come by to throughout the day today. You've got an event we're going to talk about on September sixth that Bill Handle and I are going to be at. And then we have one in November with Thanks Grilling again Orange County. Yes, yeah, see exactly, So that's going to be really really fun as well. But there's a lot going on. Tell us about the what's going on? On the sixth, and your title, you're in marketing, but are you the marketing leader or everybody? Like I am the.
Speaker 4: Marketing leader of my own laptop. I actually work with four well for work and my specialty, and what I do is I help lead.
Speaker 6: And market all of field marketing for the US.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 8: So I work with.
Speaker 4: Each region as OPS person, and I get to work really closely with our Miami team. So it's been an amazing year since I met.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, like it's gone by quickly too. Yeah, it has a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know, besides what we're going to talk about on September sixth, you know, we not only Valencia, but four more stores are open around this time, so we're actually going to do four more grand openings.
Speaker 6: At four more stores.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So you'll have grand opening parties happening at most of our locations that you'll see.
Speaker 6: But yeah, let's dive into September sixth.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is a big concept with a lot of moving parts, So explain to people what it will be the culmination basically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean, but you know, on the West Coast, we're really excited for Thanksgrilling.
Speaker 6: But I think this is the parlay to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: Basically on September sixth, we're holding another KFI in store studio. We're going to have the amazing Nils Federa and Bill Handle coming out. But what it is is we're holding a national competition for the whole summer and it's a two part there's an.
Speaker 6: Online aspect of it. What happens there is.
Speaker 4: You can actually go to Instagram, you can submit content and if you win, we're bringing out six winners from across the US and every single region at well for they'll be flown to California. They'll actually get a nice small little contract to be a content creator.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: And so then on top of that, there will be pos in your stores.
Speaker 1: Look for it.
Speaker 6: It's a girl share and win.
Speaker 4: With our grill Dads, and then you can win money and prizes to the whole summer. And then everybody hangs out at Long Beach on September sixth.
Speaker 6: So with that, you'll actually.
Speaker 4: Be introduced to a bevy of our amazing chefs, including one I'm not going to say who he is, but he just won Knives out on the Food Network. And then we're actually going to have a village and then we'll have different types of grilling you guys inside of course, and then we're going to have a special treat. Wilfork's actually going to be launching our food truck.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, so it's gonna be kind of fun.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know about that.
Speaker 6: Well, we're gonna test it for two months. We'll see. But it's nice and Orange. You won't be able to miss it. Orange County is going to get a lot of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would imagine. So, so what it's going to be involved with the food truck. Is that going to be hot food? Is that going to be like an ice cream truck where you're driving around and when I hear the wild work bells, I come out and say, I'll take a tamahawk.
Speaker 6: You have no idea yet.
Speaker 4: Actually, yesterday we were on a call it. I'm like, we need speakers. I mean, we're a company from from Brazil, right, we.
Speaker 6: Need speakers, we need music, we need some flare and salsa.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: But the food truck basically is going to be a basic menu.
Speaker 4: It's going to have some prizes, but it's actually gonna visit and right now are in our Orange County stores and it's actually going to give samples to parks office parks. It's going to be parked at our will for food locations and then we're going to do scabins or hunts to find it. And of course we always feed our community, and so it'll be free samples for two months.
Speaker 6: And yeah, we'll have a changing menu.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Pakanya will be on there, but we found a couple of really cool chefs and those chefs actually own the food trucks, so they'll be highly qualified.
Speaker 6: And you know, I'm picky about my chefs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're picky about everything. And I like that about you seriously, because I'm picking for my for my listeners as well. I want to make sure that they're treated well, and you guys really do. Our partnership has been great. I want to extend to you because I know it's hard to park those trucks. If you need a place to park them, you can park them in my garage, you know.
Speaker 6: I know, I know you and Bill are doing the backyard barbecue. Yes, we can swing it by.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that would be awesome. Yeah, so we haven't announced that, but we will be well, no, we haven't announced specifics to that. But we are going to be broadcasting from Bill's house. We've told you a little bit about that coming up, and I'm going to teach him how to use this crew.
Speaker 3: What is it is? It does its work?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it's a big green egg. And he just he needs me to stand and he calls me when he cooks and he's like, you know, it's not doing this, and it says it's this, but the thermometer says it's this and it's not that. And I'm like, well, where do you have the thermo?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, at least he has a big green egg, which we love, thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh, they right, and they love you guys. We that you guys are a perfect partnership and you're both go getters and very proud of your products and they're very personal, like the products are personal vire. Yeah, all right, stick around, we'll talk more and we'll also say hello to Tiffany Hobbs, who's coming up at five o'clock. So go know where.
Speaker 5: You're listening to The Fork Report with Neil Savedra on demand from kf I AM six forty.
Speaker 1: KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Hey, everybody. It's the Fork Report of Neil Savegra. Wow, that's all I can say. Thank you so much. I'm told that there were over five hundred people that came here today and I just want to thank you. That is very It blew me away and it humbled me. I do not remember being this overwhelmed in a long time, and like I am, little frazzled staying focused and everything, meeting a lot of people. This is one of the reasons why I got into radio, is to connect with people, because, believe it or not, everybody thinks you're like extroverts and everything like that. I'm really not. Like I joke that I'm I must have been a baseball player in another life because all I want to do is get home. I run home to my family every chance I get and hang out with them. So coming out here was real special and I never know what to expect, but it was very overwhelming and I was honored to hang out and chat with you folks today, take pictures and shake hands, hear your stories about life, things that you're going through. My friend Julie and Greg. Julie is the one. She came in. She's quiet, she came in and they, you know, kind of sneak out. She is the donor of my kidney, so yeah, right, So she's an amazing person. She and her husband are people of faith. And she to me over five years ago saying, listen, this is something that is on my heart. And I'm like, no, thank you. That's very kind and she's all it has. You know, I've been a listener for a long time. It has nothing to do with that. She told me a great story about how she'd been on a list. She's an altruistic donor. She's wanted to donate and then found out. So that was special to see her and Greg because I haven't seen them in a while. They're not far from here. Just to be in this area and to you know, some of my early studying and theology and the like was done out in Canyon Country and Bible studies and stuff, so if this area has a very special place in my heart. And to be out here today with Wildfok celebrating their one year anniversary really was touching. To see so many of you come out, I'm really blown away. So we've been given away out some great stuff. We gave out some Magic Mountain tickets, right, So get out there this summer to Magic Mountain. They're now open daily with non stop thrills. If you live thrills, they are the place to go. You can chill on the roaring rapids and turn up the heat on the X two Tatsu. And they got so much more going there. Plus I got DC Heroes and Villains Fest is on Fridays and Saturdays through July twenty six, so you're gonna want to get on that. Get the most thrilling deals of course, and tickets and passes when you visit six flags dot com slash Magic Mountain. Six flags dot com slash Magic Mountain. We gave out the two Coachella Valley Coffee swag bags, thank you to them. Bag contained some cool swag. They had some classic Coachella Valley Coffee products. Three months free coffee subscription, which is cool. You get to two pound bags and one twelve ounce bag each month, so it's very cool. We appreciate them being part of this big thanks to Roastmaster General Cliff. Check them out at Coachella Valleycoffee dot com. Anybody else that I missed, because well I don't miss Tiffany. I'm going to me, me, me, me.
Speaker 8: Way to rub it in. I'm here.
Speaker 1: I know you know that. Tiffany goes. When I posted, She's like, I want to go, I want to go. Well, we're setting something. We're setting some things up. As a matter of fact, I think we're gonna do a birthday bash at a restaurant in LA with a live broadcast on August ninth in La. So I thought it would be neat if we can work it out. You may podcast from there too.
Speaker 8: I would love to do that.
Speaker 7: You guys get all the good things, the Magic Mountain, the Wild Fork, Julie is there.
Speaker 8: It's just too much.
Speaker 1: The reality is it allows you know, Tiffany not Tiffany allows Kayla to drink.
Speaker 7: Yes, as if she needs a reason you sorry.
Speaker 8: I do enjoy your Bruski. Neil has four. He's gonna give you one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this is very cool. Servesa Dragon Dragon rather Mexican lagger was dropped off and they're here a new hole. Uh brewery. I got my glasses.
Speaker 8: I don't want to hear this right now.
Speaker 1: And I'm here new Haul. Yeah, very cool. We're going to get them on the show as well. Okay, fine, Well why don't you why don't we do an extravaganza. Sometimes it's a long day for you, but you come and be a taster, at least in the last hour or something. Neil use them.
Speaker 7: You say all of these things, and you know it sounds great, but until you actually deliver, like you've delivered to those good people out there, it's just words.
Speaker 1: I'm weird that way. I have these ideas and then I don't want to force people to do them because I think like they're going to go like, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 8: You don't have to force me to drink. I'll drink all the surveys.
Speaker 1: It's fine at a girl. Yeah, well let's let's you know what, let's do that.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: You know, and if Kayla leaves now she can the steak that she brings will still.
Speaker 1: Be warm'll be warm enough.
Speaker 7: So if she could just go now, let her go, it won't make it to you. Siff about girl. I know you're eating his chicken right kind of.
Speaker 8: You know, he barely got to eat. I can't feed you.
Speaker 1: Bet he doesn't great.
Speaker 7: You know, just people leave for one remote and they forget the friendship that you have that you've built, the things you've built over years.
Speaker 8: It's fine.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what it is. Tiffany Kayla is an excellent producer, but she's an excellent producer of getting herself a plate, making sure she's fed. The show she thinks about on occasion as well. So what's going on tonight?
Speaker 8: Oh well, no, steak really quick. I do love Wildfork.
Speaker 7: I go to the location there out in Manhattan Beach on Sepulvida and Rosecrans. That's one of my favorites, and so I'm very very familiar with wild Fork.
Speaker 8: Love those good people out there.
Speaker 7: But today on my show, we're definitely going to get into what's going on in the six months since the Eaton and Palisades fire. That's at six pm for our deeper Dive segment. Six point thirty, we have a fun new segment called Scammer's Gonna Scam people.
Speaker 8: Wanting to set bringing from your money.
Speaker 7: Have a couple of stories that are cautionary tales for sure. Six point fifty all about why the TSA is now allowing you to keep your shoes on, but some tips. They have some things they want you to know so you don't make some big mistakes. Five point thirty we have Aaron Ac Christian Sin coming on. He's been on before. Oh yeah, he's an animal advocate and rescuer. He's in Texas right now. He left a day and a half ago, made it to Texas yesterday, and he's there on the ground assisting with the rescue and recovery efforts in the flood zone. So he's going to tell us exactly what he's seeing first hand. And to start the show off, we're going to talk about someone else who's having a wonderful Saturday.
Speaker 8: JD.
Speaker 7: Vance is in or at Disneyland enjoying. Probably not standing in line. I think he probably gets, you know, the VP.
Speaker 1: Privilege group with him. Yes, that's like thirty people around erty, can.
Speaker 7: You imagine you're behind Vice President Vance and you're waiting to get on your favorite ride to wait for thirty more people and the fast pass and the you know, VP pass and.
Speaker 1: You know, wouldn't it be funny if he goes on right of the resistance?
Speaker 8: I see what you did there.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's enough of that. It sounds like a great show. I will be listening, of course, as I enjoy your show every single Saturday.
Speaker 7: My friend, thank you, and hi to everyone else out there. Sorry I couldn't be there to meet you, So you sound like a fantastic crowd. Five hundred people.
Speaker 1: There has been a lot of people that have come out throughout the day.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I slowed down around four thirty and actually gave me a little time to absorb it. All people were very kind.
Speaker 8: You deserve it, You deserve it.
Speaker 1: This is this is KFI. They're just they have wonderful people and they.
Speaker 8: Support us as listeners in the world.
Speaker 1: Yep. Indeed, all right, my friend, I'll be listening to you by Tiffany Hobbes coming up next, and then you'll have Michael Monks. So no to go anywhere else. Wild Fork Foods here in Valencia have been a wonderful host. Thanks to my friend Marcia Green for all that she does, and for all the folks, all the folks that came on today and everyone that was serving listeners here today. Their crew is just amazing and they've been taking care of people. And I saw a lot of people leaping with bags filled with wonderful things. So thanks to all of you. I'm going to take a deep breath and I appreciate every single one of you. Really truly from the bottom of my heart. I'll catch you on well tomorrow and then on Monday with Bill Handle. This is KFI and KOST HD two Los Angeles, Orange County. You've been listening to the Fork Report. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty two to five pm on Saturday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.