Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners, All right.
Speaker 2: Who we got here, Matthew? Good morning, good morning? How are you? WHOA? I'm doing a lot better now. I understand that you are fresh. You've never played before.
Speaker 1: Never played called many times, never could get through.
Speaker 2: Sure enough, today it happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, that's all I need to hear. You've been trying, You've tried in the past. Something was special about today, right, I'm in man, that's awesome. Okay, we got a fresh fish fileet on line one, on line two, Good morning, rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: Who is this? Hey's is Abby? Abby? Welcome back? You've played before? Yes, I was in the tournament last year.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, girl, Abby was in the Tournament of Champions.
Speaker 2: No pressure, man, feel are is Abby? The Girl's rule? Boys? Drool one that you I forgot what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Sure, She's like, yeah, sure, now that you bring it up, Yeah, I know who Abby is.
Speaker 2: Abby is the one.
Speaker 1: And it's like, oh my god, I can't believe I got to do this victory speech right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, she sounds like it's so painful. You do such a good job. I don't know what the problem is. Abby.
Speaker 1: It's so good to have you back. Last year was the first time in the Tournament of Champions.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, you want back.
Speaker 1: In course, of course, all you gotta do is destroy Matthew fresh fish too. Jeez, Matthew, she was in the tournament last year. You're gonna have to really step it up. She's pretty good, all right, Yeah, no pressure.
Speaker 2: All right. These are welcome to the new era of mo questions.
Speaker 1: So all your complaints everything will go directly to mow at the buzz dot com. That spelled m O real easy. You're playing for. I don't know what the heck she ll head's doing. Mud vein tickets static X October thirteenth. Everyone else can go to ticket Master to get those tickets. It's a pretty nice prize for day one more. I'm sorry, Mo's ready. She already had me. She was ready this morning. She handed me the questions.
Speaker 2: Abby. You ready, yeah, Matthew, let's go.
Speaker 1: Ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, prove it.
Speaker 1: Question number one, Who's nose.
Speaker 2: Grew longer every time he lied?
Speaker 1: Abbykia, that's a correct answer. Now here's how it works, Matthew. I didn't hear anything out of you. Yeah, I can barely hear the question.
Speaker 2: You can barely hear the question. Yeah, the music is really loud. There we go. All right, we'll fix that. We'll fix that. Let's do this. All right, we got that cleared. Matthew. You good, let's much better.
Speaker 1: Now here we go, Matthew and Abby. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, complete this sentence. What goes up must come that.
Speaker 2: I don't think your name. Did Matthew say his name twice? Is that what happened?
Speaker 1: He said it clearly afterwards, Matthew, did you just say your name twice? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was messed up the first time, messed out started it.
Speaker 1: It was a tie the first time though, it was a tie, so it wasn't a full on Matthew, but he was trying to say his name. Yeah, you guys, tied down is the correct answer? That's a tie burns a question, right, and that burns a question. So Moe's gonna learn that she's gonna hate ties because that kills a question.
Speaker 2: Thanks for Let's go all right, here we go for the win. Well, it's for Abby for the win. Matthew can get in the game.
Speaker 1: Here, what letter comes between Jay and Abby. Happy, Abby, say it again? Okay, correct answer.
Speaker 2: I had to ask you to say it again. I got Matthew scoffing over there. Great, good game, Abby.
Speaker 1: Listen, Matthew is your first time playing. It's a Hall of Famer and she's fresh like last year she was in the Hall of Fame. So uh, she's probably been running hot these first couple of months trying to get back in. So, Matthew, I hope you play again, dude, I'll call Yeah.
Speaker 2: But that's a Hall of Famer that you lost to. Abby, welcome back. All right. Good news you won.
Speaker 1: Great news, you scored mud Vane static X tickets. Bad news, you got to do a victory speech.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. All right, listen, you want to play tomorrow? Yep? Okay, do fun playing this game? Is it stressful though? After you win a couple? Yeah? Redman was like, thank God, and I've got to play this morning. She's so chill. I would love it. Yeah. Alright, Abby, so great to have you back.
Speaker 1: Hang on there,