Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, good morning, and welcome, welcome, welcome. It is time now for our community connection right here on K one, the one you trust. We have got real ministries in here with us today with Rando and Shiloh Gamble.
Speaker 2: And we're not talking Jesus Burger today. We're talking Jesus' birthday.
Speaker 3: His birth at the time of Unity. Celebrate the birth of Jesus Birthday Jesus. Amen. We're so excited for this entire weekend. Wow, we got a lot of stuff going.
Speaker 4: So Jesus Burger is canceled, if you will not canceled, postponed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus Burger's postponed party, a much bigger party we're having.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, we're having our Christmas Eve drive through dinner December twenty third, from six to eight pm at four eleven West fourteenth Street.
Speaker 3: Get real ministries here.
Speaker 4: In Bartlesville, Miracles on fourteen, Miracles on fourteenth Street, we continue to see miracles.
Speaker 3: So you go with the drive through.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we have when COVID started, we've always done a Christmas dinner, but when COVID started, we had to move it to the drive through, so it stayed that way, and it's become a fun ordeal for us to reach the community not only with food and love, but with Jesus because they they will literally wrap around the neighborhood a line of cars and the wait and so whether waiting. We have people praying and and and and on the rock kids yes, and volunteers and they're praying with with those and salvations and and uh seeing carols and the Sanda will be there with Rudolph and I think this year we have a gingerbread man that's gonna be there with.
Speaker 2: A couple of trees.
Speaker 5: Anyway, it's gonna be fun. Rudolf crime dog will be there all off. The snowman will be there. Just go by. It'll be fun. It's the best drive the funnest drive through you ever been in.
Speaker 3: Just keep the crime away from the man.
Speaker 2: I think all right.
Speaker 4: Last the last couple of years, we've served over four hundred meals wow to the community.
Speaker 3: And it's open to the community whoever.
Speaker 4: We have people that walk up, we have people that ride bicycles up, we have people drive up in cars and and we just want to try to be a blessing to Bortles, Phil uh and and it's coming up this coming Monday.
Speaker 3: The twenty third, from six to eight pm.
Speaker 4: We do welcome if if you want to contribute in any way, shape or form. We do welcome contributions monetarily and or we need dessert.
Speaker 2: Ye where do you want them dropped off?
Speaker 5: Tom desserts for your wife Now they get real ministries desserts. All right, just bang on the door and we're easually we'll be there.
Speaker 3: Write in and out from here to Monday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you can message us to on Facebook and we will sup We'll be a drop off time. And then on the Facebook you also find too. We've got sudden we got QR codes that it makes it easier to donate. All right, we're doing warm up Bartlesville along. This is our busy time of year.
Speaker 2: About three or four things we are, we truly are.
Speaker 3: But it's the best time of the year it is. I've got to back up just a little bit. We went to what used to be tall Grass Tall Tigress Retirement.
Speaker 4: Yes, which is as your point where my mom stays. The worship team went out there this last week this past week and about twenty get really and showed up and we had an amazing amazing celebration. I mean, the people were just moved and we celebrated Cheesus birthday and Carol and yeah, and the ladies handed out socks. We want to warm your souls, you know, so they handed out warm fuzzies.
Speaker 3: I call it warm fuzzy socks. And it was amazing.
Speaker 4: And and I thought about you, I really did, Tom, I thought about you. The first song that the worship team did, I think you probably will recall there's one of buck Owen's favorite tunes.
Speaker 2: It looked a lot like Daddy.
Speaker 3: Daddy looked like exactly.
Speaker 4: So we started from we started from asher point and and now we're going to our drive through dinner on Monday, Tuesday, Christmas Eve.
Speaker 3: Well let me stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, doctor Cup, doctor Nicole Cup here in town made it made a beautiful excuse me, contribution.
Speaker 3: To the drive through dinner. So thank you, doctor the doctor.
Speaker 4: Then the twenty fourth, yeah, the twenty fourth, we go to Washington County Jail and uh, that's the time we go in and we bring one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Some pizzas with us and soft drinks and and all uh and uh in Grace Community Church. Thank you for Grace Community Church.
Speaker 4: They definitely helped us in abundance with with getting the pizzas and things we need. So you know, it's people all the time are saying, well, the Body of Christ needs to come together.
Speaker 3: Well, the body is coming other. The body does work together.
Speaker 4: You may not sit up in lights and billboards and all, but the body does work together.
Speaker 3: But I give I give Jesus all the glory Bartlesville.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your hearts are amazing, off the charts. It makes it easy for everybody to work together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it truly does.
Speaker 2: And then so.
Speaker 5: Christmas Eve, so we do the pizza and then we're going to warm up Bartlesville which has the blankets and coats and gloves and hats you know for people that maybe have a bunch of kids that can't go and get a bunch of coats. So we have hints for the homeless and sleeping bags. And so that's either monetary rigently used.
Speaker 2: This kind of goes both ways here. Now, if you got kids, who about growing your coats again, know, this is a great way to make us swap out. You put that out there on the racks and somebody who has kids, they're having troubles. They don't freeze the debts.
Speaker 4: Right, So we we have the racks set up in front of the church and holding rack. We hang up coats daily. There's there's sizes.
Speaker 3: Of coats that are being given away.
Speaker 4: Please Bartlesville, if you have gently used coats, uh, please bring them to four eleven West fourteenth Street. There's a hanging rack out there and hangers hang them.
Speaker 5: Up and and leave the hangers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, leave the hangers please.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: But what a blessing it is to see mamas and daddies and children come up and try it on coats and smiles on their faces and they walk away with warm jacket on. And what a thrill it is to see people are are from our local community pull up and open their trunk or open their back door and bring coats out and.
Speaker 3: Start hanging them up. Come on, now, that's the hands and feet of Jesus right there.
Speaker 2: And you know something, they're smiling the whole time. They're just kind of man, this is cool, absolutely because they know that these coats are going to have great homes.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely so.
Speaker 5: And so that's that's that's the warm up barbles We do that brandy that all winter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna be something.
Speaker 5: So any donation for that all winter amazing and then we think Rod Baker pas through Rod Baker, Yeah, because he has provided some stuff for Santa to help pass out at the Christmas dinner for the kiddos.
Speaker 3: So then then be the light, be the light, the light.
Speaker 4: So Christmas morning, did we finish Christmas Eve?
Speaker 5: They've helped give us some things that has to hang out with with the kiddos for drive through and then it has No One Eats Alone. Every Christmas we do this with them in Wesland University, Weland Church. Well, I got a lot of in my family, so we've got church we go.
Speaker 3: And pick up.
Speaker 4: This year, the breakfast is going to be be the Light and be the light. Yes, it will be be the Light. And we're going to run the bus our us. We're going to go, we're going to go to our normal stops and we're going to drive around town. If anybody, if anybody's hungry Christmas morning, don't don't contact us Facebook or something, reach out to alone. Yeah, and that's what that's the title of this breakfast is No One Eats Alone.
Speaker 5: Y'all are our family. We don't do a family Christmas that morning because this is our family Bartlesville.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, getting the bus and go pick.
Speaker 2: Up and random this is one of the rare times you will you will see him on four wheels and not two wheels exactly.
Speaker 3: We'll be driving the bus.
Speaker 2: This is the time he does.
Speaker 5: He does drive it for the Rocks on the Rock ministries because uh, he loves working with the kids, because it's so neat how we build relationships with the kids when we've already got the parents' relationships built over on our end over here. It's neat and how God's got it all together generational stuff ain't.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, So what I wanted to say too, is this is the time of year when when we dads of the home, we we wear a lot of a lot of different hats. You know, we do a lot of different things. One day you may be carving the turkey. The next day you may be the turkey, you know.
Speaker 5: So anyway, and everything I want for Christmas.
Speaker 3: And then he is everything anyway.
Speaker 4: So we've got a very busy, busy, busy weekend coming up. And please Bartlesfield, please know that we appreciate everything that you do for the community. And and yes, absolutely, and there's so many beautiful outreaches in Bartlesville that are purposing to try to reach the people that are are in need. And you know what, there's a lot of people that have families, that have jobs, that are just struggling to make the ends meet.
Speaker 3: Please let us try to help. Let us try to be a part of we can't. We can help direct. That's what we do together.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm gonna say, Barls of the lookout, we're about to explode with some some.
Speaker 3: Some Jesus because, uh, all the outreaches are.
Speaker 5: Coming together, and I'm telling you look out because it's it's happening now. The things that we've been working for all these years, they're all coming into play now and look.
Speaker 3: Out, Barl's about to be rocked with some Jesus.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So instead of us trying to do a little bit of everything, there's other ministries coming together picking up individual parts.
Speaker 3: There are strong points, you know, like spolkes on a wheel exactly exactly, and it's all coming back from we've been and that was part of my That was part of my vision.
Speaker 4: My vision is that we would be the hub of many branch ministries and whether our names on it or not as immaterial that's not what I'm saying. But we have a lot of amazing people that have connected with us in times past and now are starting their own ministries. And and Keith and Christy they're like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's your fault. We're in what we're in the first forming shelters.
Speaker 5: That's what you're called for. They got good hearts and they should be opening soon. Actually, so I don't know what days, but they will have a warming shelter open when it's fifteen and below.
Speaker 3: I think, I don't know. You have to check the Facebook on that page.
Speaker 5: But yeah, you're good at falling all that stuff. That's kind of your job, isn't it. I think?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, report the news.
Speaker 2: You already do? You already sent me a little no take, you know, Oh thank you. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what we covered. We just sit down here. We just rattled right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you're real, You're just getting real with folks. So once again, Monday is a big drive through, walk through, bike through Christmas meal.
Speaker 3: Six to ten volunteers. We'll have a lot of volunteers there in the afternoon, but.
Speaker 5: If you're bringing any desserts, have them there by four if you can, okay, or.
Speaker 4: If you're bringing hams or turkeys. We have we have people that are doing turkeys.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: You can cook them right now, and you can shred them and do what you do and freeze them.
Speaker 3: Until the day of.
Speaker 4: That little popper that pops out that means cook me thirty minutes longer.
Speaker 2: Yes, I found that out the hard way after visiting my friends down the street at the get Well Center.
Speaker 3: If you know what I oh, yes I do.
Speaker 5: I think you'll get one of those business deals.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and then of course on the on Christmas Eve, we're going.
Speaker 5: To the jail, jail, jails Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: Yes. Then Christmas Day we've got the family Christmas at be the light you're driving the bus cracking up, folks and everybody get together and have a great Christmas.
Speaker 5: And there will be Christmas service at get Roman Streets too, So I'm pretty sure we open. Yes, yeah, we will have service at six thirty.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, that's only half the week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. And then I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then you've got to do the real work out exactly, the kids and the grands.
Speaker 3: For two weeks.
Speaker 2: Now. If folks want to get a hold of you, you've got the Facebook page there forget real minutestry. That's really that's the easy. You just drop a message and they respond just like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you can look on our Facebook page and you can follow some.
Speaker 3: Of our services on.
Speaker 5: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram.
Speaker 2: Now when you do the church services, yes, you're going to be your your indoors. Thank goodness, yes, thank goodness. Because there were folks wondering, okay, Jesus burgers a little people, Yeah, okay, we're not doing Jesus Burgers. We're doing Christmas. Okay, okay, what if I want to get baptized, you can do that at Christmas.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, the baptism is always ready in the church building.
Speaker 5: We have had the twenty nine degrees at the low twenty eight degrees low baptisms, and they get in it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just just stepped off.
Speaker 4: One of them was a young lady and she stepped off in there like a trooper and I'm like, jee wow.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight degrees.
Speaker 4: He really calling you, I'm telling you, and she's she's still rock solid serving Jesus.
Speaker 2: You know what that that that was a.
Speaker 3: Monstrous So we call that sealing the deal.
Speaker 2: Feeling the seal the deal Like that, I'll tell everybody we're relocated once again.
Speaker 4: So we are sure get real ministries four to eleven West fourteenth Street, Bartlesville, Oklahoma.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, and that's right across from FYC gas station and byber came An apartments. So yeah, so if you can't, if you can't find us, then.
Speaker 2: You're right there by the fork in the road.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then go find the railroad tracks.
Speaker 3: We late. We are at the north to the railroad tracks are We are.
Speaker 5: Indeed miracle on fourteenth Street.
Speaker 3: Don't you dare forget it. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 5: Happy Birthday, Jesus, Happy Birthday Jesus.