Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the Great America and of course writes Baseball off today, back at it over the weekend with the Cubs and towns, plus the taste so much more. But until then in the studio with me is Tom Gableman, who was the point man from Frost Todd to the lawyers representing the county and also doing their best for the last twenty five to thirty years getting this deal done. And Tom Gableman, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Tom, when you were relieved to your duties kind of like a general of the army, you were relieved to your duties like Patton was relieved of his duties by Eisenhower last week. What was the status of the Bengals deal at that point when you were relieved last week?
Speaker 2: I would say Willie that we were in the red zone, to use a football analogy, because we had about ninety percent of the terms and conditions of a comprehensive agreement agreed to in concept between the Bengals and the county, and those terms and conditions, by the we're all aligned with what the Board of County Commissioners had given us as policy parameters dating back a year prior to those intense negotiations that we had, so.
Speaker 1: We were in the red zone.
Speaker 2: We thought we could easily make the June first date for a business term sheet and June thirtieth for a new agreement.
Speaker 1: Were you, shall we say, surprised or shocked? Were you any indication ahead of time you were about to be relieved?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, So there was nothing there. I received a call from the Prosecutor's office around nine ten am the day of the termination.
Speaker 1: The board meeting was at ten nine ten am nine.
Speaker 2: Ten am was a Prosecutor's office, the administrator, Jeff Aludo. There was no explanation given for the termination.
Speaker 1: Who fired you? Who was was it? Jeff?
Speaker 2: My understanding is that Connie Pillage did because she wanted to go in a different direction. That was the only explanation that was given. Of course, I've been working for the Count for over twenty eight years now and certainly expected that at a minimum we would have had some discussion, some indication.
Speaker 1: Some unhappiness something.
Speaker 2: But you know, Willie would I had presented to you and I'll stand on this record.
Speaker 1: I have it here.
Speaker 2: I'll stand on this record. We have represented the County for twenty eight years. There was some allegation in an inchoir story. It might have been also an interview in which you were contacted directly or indirectly by Connie Pillage's campaign when she was running for prosecutor, and there was an implication that you did not pay the piper. Well during the campaign, Willie, I made a ethical decision after going through the city council fiasco when three city council members were ultimately sentral sentenced to jail through the Federal penitentiary, in which I did work with the US Attorney's Office and the FBI.
Speaker 1: I tried to talk to you during that and you did not return my calls.
Speaker 2: Well, I could not talk to you at that point because it was an ongoing investigation, as they say, Willie.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you what as a result of that, where we're.
Speaker 2: Basically a council member was asking for a bribe when I'm representing Hamilton County, representing the board.
Speaker 1: Which council member was it? This was Tamaya Denard. She wanted a bribe.
Speaker 2: She wanted a bribe in exchange for two votes that were coming up in front of city council to you directly directly at the coffee emporium on Central Parkway. How much The initial request was fifteen thousand and two payments ten thousand and five thousand. The second one came later for five thousand in cash. All of these were being recorded by the FBI, and all these I didn't know what the origin of it was. I had never talked it to my ad An Art before. I didn't know how she had my cell number. But the bottom line in all of this, what I had to do, which was the ethical thing, and reported it to the US Attorney's office and they started an investigation. So Ever since then, Willie, I'm extremely sensitive about any candidate during a campaign contacting me. When I represent the Border County Commissioners, I don't represent the Prosecutor's office, but the prosecutor's office, and at that time, Melissa Powers was the chief lawyer for the county. So I'm not gonna I'm not going to engage in that. That was my ethical decision not to do it. After Connie Pilach was elected, I contributed to her campaign because she's now in office and you're gonna be so.
Speaker 1: One thousand dollars, right, But you're gonna be supportive of that. But I never heard from her after that, nor did I expect to. And you've had Roger Freeman on your show a number of times.
Speaker 2: Roger Lawyer and the prosecutors right assistant prosecutor, and I've worked with Roger for twenty eight years. I talked to Roger every other day, sometimes multiple multiple times a day, as I do the administrator County administrator. And I've gone through now was it four prosecutors, four prosecutors, Joe Dieters, Mike Allen, Joe Dieters then came back, and then we had Lissa Powers, and now we had Connie Pillach. It's rarely, rarely do you hear from the prosecutor. They've got one hundred and ten assistants and that's who we deal with. And Roger's always been the point person on the bank.
Speaker 1: So at this point, the lack of a donation to the Pillage campaign you think had nothing or something to do with your discharge.
Speaker 2: You know what, at this point, it doesn't matter. It has happened, it's done. The board has the absolute discussion to do what they want to do in terms of council.
Speaker 1: Same thing with the prosecutor.
Speaker 2: We think that our record, We think that our record and what I provided to you yesterday, Willie demonstrate you, I mean rock solid what we brought back to the county and our services as Project Council. It's approaching a billion dollars. You can take it to a CPA and have them audit it. It's a billion dollars now over that twenty eight Over that twenty eight years, it did cost the county twenty six million. You know what the return on that investment is. It's the highest return on investment than any anything that we've done in the banks. It's three seven hundred and forty six percent.
Speaker 1: And money paid to you and Frost Todd and there was paid to me. I would have liked I would have liked to had twenty six million. I wouldn't. Let's go back a little bit. I've had the Nise tree House on repeatedly, and each time I have her on, she tells the American people things are going well. She thought the deal was going to get done. The Nise tree House, who really is your employer more than the county prosecutors that you worked for, the commissioners, and you've gone through various groups and commissioners. And so when she says, and I think she believes this, that this deal is close to being done. So why would the commissioners relieve you of your duties when the Nise tree House, the president of the commission says things are going in the right direction, We're getting close. There had to be a triggering moment last week, was there?
Speaker 2: Not that I'm aware of at all, because I can tell you Willie, and if you remember, there was last summer, and towards the end of last summer, the Bengals had said, hey, things are not going well at the upper levels of the county in with the Bengals organization. But notwithstanding that, our team at Frost, my team that I was working with, we continued to meet with the Bengals almost every day, and part of that was to advance the necessary capital repairs and maintenance and operations of that stadium, as well as planning for a comprehensive renovation. We met with them almost every day, and in the last several weeks we were meeting with them every day. We were meeting, we were talking to them at night through weekends. The MoU that was entered into which was another significant step forward.
Speaker 1: Ten days ago, two weeks ago. Yeah, right before our termination had on the nation. She said things are going great. No, and they are going great, and so the Bengals agreed. Now here's what's interesting. The Bengals in twenty twenty four put in forty five million into the stadium. The county put in forty million, but we came in on a budget because we were managing that process. We came in under budget by six million dollars. Fast forward again, the MoU that was just passed by the board and approved by the Bengals. Have the Bengals putting in one hundred and twenty million to redo the East and West Club lounges and to redo the suites one hundred and twenty million, put in about sixty Well, but here's the thing. The county put in thirty five million.
Speaker 2: They put in thirty five million to do the work that was necessary to match the one hundred and twenty million, okay, and that involved the vertical transportation, seats, electrical upgrades. Those were all necessary things because the escalators and elevators they're twenty five years old, are terrible. They've they've got to be replaced.
Speaker 1: Let's break it down to this eight nred so called eight hundred and thirty million, that there was a piece in there the state had to come up with like three hundred and fifty million. Right when I had on the Speaker of the House, had on the President of the High Senate, they all said that money's not available. That's what they said. It's not coming out of the general revenue fund. It's got to be something off to the side. And so the eight hundred and thirty million the NFL was putting in money, I think one hundred and some million had the Bengals putting in money. Attack, assuming the three hundred and fifty million from the state doesn't happen, what does that do to the deal?
Speaker 2: Well, in that case, if it does not happen at all at all, which we don't expect, all right, we don't expect that because of what has already happened in the legislature, where the House approved six hundred million to the Cleveland Browns six hundred million based on a projection that Cleveland can build a banks project out by the airport over the next thirty years thirty years, over the next thirty years, and as part of those projections, they also said every single Cleveland Browns game will be sold out for thirty years at eight hundred dollars a ticket.
Speaker 1: Regardless of that, here's where we are.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you about what is the most positive thing, and that's where we're trying to get the support from Speaker Huffman and the Senate President McCauley, is that we my team prepared a comprehensive sports gaming revenue proposal and in short, Wellie, what that does. It does not take any money from the general revenue F one, doesn't take a dime from education, doesn't take a dime for mental health or any other soccial services. What it does do is say Ohio is in the top five in the country in sports gambling. Why because we have professional teams in football and baseball, and we also happen to have a higher state and you see every one's when they're competitive. But regardless, we're in the top five. We're not in the top five though, in what comes back to the state. So here's what we said. We said to the governor last fall. We met with the governor last fall in our offices, and we present it to him a gaming revenue proposal that would have an incremental fee, and I'll tell you what that fee is in a second.
Speaker 1: That would be charged to draft Kings and fan.
Speaker 2: Duel and bet three sixty five and bet MGM incremental fee. We've now taken that fee down to two percent of their gross revenue. So on one hundred dollars, bet two percent gets charged. It can either go back to the better or they can just subsorb it. That brings in two hundred million a year in cash to the state. Over ten years, that would bring a billion dollars back to Hamilton County for both stadiums, potentially for tqol when you know ten fifteen years from now when that needs to be renovated. Those are all dollars that would be available in the same dollars. Could you also go up to Cleveland, Columbus And we did it not just for the major league stadiums. We did it for the minor league stadiums like in Dayton. In Dayton Toledo Columbus.
Speaker 1: But Ton Gableman, what happens if that doesn't happen. Let's talk because some of my politicians' friends say, we're not going to do that either. That increases taxes, but it's a fee charge only to the people who want to bet. But what if that three hundred and fifty million doesn't happen, Well, then what happened here?
Speaker 2: I'm going to challenge you back on that. Though it is not a tax, it is a privilege fee, and it's the same thing to happen in Tennessee. They went from a twenty percent tax to a one point eight percent fee and the vetter doesn't necessarily necessary have to pay for it. Bet MGM or draft Kings can absorb that. Because Willie, they are making ten billion a year off of Ohio.
Speaker 1: They don't have one employee in Ohio. They don't have one employee, they don't.
Speaker 2: Have sticks and bricks in Ohio except for bet MGM, there's no investment in Ohio.
Speaker 1: We'll ask you again, what happens if that doesn't happen. You're making the argument it should happen, right, What if it doesn't occur and the state says none of that, We're not going to do it. That question is answered by saying what.
Speaker 2: That question is answered by what we had put in the termsheet that the Bengals had accepted. Is you take this eight hundred and thirty million dollar program that would be done over three years, and it gets moved back downward again because if you remember, we started at one point three billion, both the county and the team agreed, let's focus on the stadium, not everything around it, different from every other NFL stadium instead of increasing the cost, so back so you reduce the amount until funds can't come in and everybody's contribution then gets a There you're.
Speaker 1: Ready for the big question. Yes, sir, you know more about this than anyone. You deal with the Bengals directly, Katie Blackburn and also her family and Mike Brown and Paul H. Brown and Troy etc. And although in house lawyers, et cetera, do you feel in your heart of hearts that the Bengals want to strike a deal and stay in Cincinnati and not go to San Diego or Mexico City. Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because, as I said Willie, we have been working with them for years. We were not involved in the original lease agreement that was done by the Prosecutor's office and done by an out of town consultant.
Speaker 1: Thirty we're talking thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: Right, Rod Deck and Wolf. They hired a law firm out of town. But every single modification of that lease. Since then, I have been involved in and the first modification came within seven months when we structured a deal with the Bengals and with the city to start the whole development of the riverfront. That was in nineteen ninety eight. In every single agreement since then, the Bengals have been willing to modify that lease in order for development to proceed. The Bengals have There's been some implication the Bengals have not dealt in good faith. They have dealt in absolute good faith with an absolute passion to get a deal done in Cincinnati. This family wants to stay in Cincinnati, and Willy We've looked at deals all across the country. The only time any any team, an MLB team, NFL team leaves is when they've been invited to leave because you didn't have the right people at the table that were saying, what's in your best interests, what are your constraints, what are my best interests, and what are my constraints?
Speaker 1: And you build a bridge, and we had built that bridge. So right now as we sit here this afternoon on a Thursday, you're out and Densmore Shull is in George Vincent's in charge, I guess of Densmore. Where is the deal as we speak this Thursday.
Speaker 2: Afternoon, This Thursday afternoon, really, as I said when we were talking originally, it is. We have positioned the county extremely well to get this deal done.
Speaker 1: Are you optimistic even though you're out. I am absolutely optimistic. I am five weeks. I am hopeful.
Speaker 2: I am hopeful as a lifelong Cincinnatian that we get this deal done because it should get done because we were on the right path, and it was a path that said there are going to be fair and equitable contributions from the team, from the county and from the state. And if the state didn't come through, we're still going to move forward and different, different than what's happening in Buffalo, Nashville as well as you know other cities that are building new stadiums. We don't have to spend two point five billion. The Washington Commander Stadium is going to be four billion, Chicago's at five. I mean, it's endless. But the Bengals and the county said we can sustain this stadium and it can go beyond ten, fifteen, twenty years, but we have to invest now. We have been conservative but it's been well maintained and you know the Bengals management has maintained that building.
Speaker 1: I'm ask you this, Tom gableman, have you thought about suing the county commissioners for wrongful discharge?
Speaker 2: No, Willie, you know, look, I've done this. We have done this at a substantially reduced rate. I will tell you that, you know, so the answer is no. So the answer the answer is no because there's there. This is first of all, I'll just tell you this from the heart. And actually my son, my youngest son, reminded me of this the other night when he said, you know, you don't get an opportunity in your own hometown. They have such an impact the way that you have had on that river front. You're proud of what you've done. I'm damn proud of what we've done. I'll stand on what we've done. We have, we have the record and it proves it.
Speaker 1: Tom. We have to run. Time is always short. But you also have leukemia CLL and we have about a minute remaining as your health as I.
Speaker 2: Speak, I am going through treatment right now, and I think most importantly, the hours have been extremely long. We you know, I worked was out visiting my son in Denver and his family, and we got the Bengals deal done on the MoU that advanced this entire project forward, agreed on the renovation.
Speaker 1: Are you by this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Extremely No, this is Willie. This is heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: This is heartbreaking because when you work as many hours, and there are so many times that first deal in nineteen ninety eight, everybody said, we can't get it done, and the Bengals we're going to leave town because we had to get a deal done with Norfolk Southern, the Cincinnati City of Cincinnati on railroad and the Bengals and the city one week. We got one week to get it done. We got it done. The next deal that we did was the was the Bank's deal, which Todd portun god rest his soul told me so many times, Willy, stop it, Tom. It's we're never going to g have the banks. And now that banks. Here's what's striking. When we said we were going to build two stadiums in nineteen ninety six and the voter said sixty two percent voted in favor of it, we said we will get about three hundred million in.
Speaker 1: Economic impact off those stadiums.
Speaker 2: Today and U see's economic report, because we've been working on that for about a year with UC it is two point five billion a year. The Bengals put a billion dollars in to our community, the Reds put a billion dollars into our community, and we have another five hundred million from that banks. It is bar none, Willie, because we researched it. There is there is not another urban redevelopment project in this country that throws off two point five billion in economic impact. Bar none. Go to Dallas, go to Charlotte, go to Austin, go to Green Bay, wherever you want to go. This is the most successful project and we weren't even done yet.
Speaker 1: Right Well, Tom, thank you. I'll call upon you in the future if hopefully your treatment goes well, and I wish you and yours nothing but the best. Will He loved being on your show.
Speaker 2: You are a great American and I appreciate being here and I will focus on my health. I have a little more time to rest and I look forward to being with my family and my first granddaughter.
Speaker 1: Good luck and godspeed. Thank you. Well, let's continue news next on news Radio seven hundred WLW. You know I've known Tom Gableman for a long time, and normally he's easy to talk to, but when all this stuff was happening with the FBI, Department of Justice and tape recording all these conversations with city council members, so he went silent on me. I now know why because, according to Tom Gableman, Tamaya Denard was recruiting him to pay thousands of dollars in order to get votes on various stadium projects. And the first thing Tom Gableman did was contact the FBI, who laced him up or away we go, and that resulted in at least three council members being caught dirty, which you know the results of that. Now, to put a finer point on this, some have asked me, how come the county prosecutor in this case County Pillage is involved in any of this. And it's because in Ohio we have a bifurcated system that each elected county prosecutor has criminal jurisdiction over felonies and i indirectly misdemeanors, but criminal prosecution. But also in Ohio, each elected county prosecutor is the official attorney for the Board of County Commissioners and other county elected officials. Whether it's the sheriff for the county commissioners, or the recorder, the auditor, whatever it might be. And so the reason County Pillage is involved in the civil matter is because it's her duty to be so. And there's about one hundred and fifty county attorneys in Hamley County. The great majority work on criminal matters, but there's a large number headed up by Roger Friedman, who does the civil part. And they're civil attorneys now in this case, so complicated decisions were made years ago to get outside council because this is outside the ability of many county prosecutors to handle. So, going back to nineteen ninety eight, I think Art Nay, I think it was Artney was the county prosecutor. Eventually retained the services of Frost Todd Brown, and that was Tom Gableman, a younger Tomil Tom Gableman, I might add, to be the attorney. He's been working on this thing now for about almost thirty years, and so you might recall that, I don't know, a couple times over the past a month or two, I've had on Denise Treehouse, who's the president of the Hamlet County Commissioners, who expressed complete satisfaction with the pace of the Bengals deal by saying a lot, they're getting closer, getting closer. Then about ten days ago there was an MoU, which is a memorandum of understanding in which essentially about one hundred and eighty million would be put in to the first phase arding in February with the Bengals, the Bengals paying about one hundred and twenty million and the county paying about sixty million. And then plus they're going to the state of Ohio with their hat in hand and saying, you know what, we need money from the estate about three hundred million. And what happened at one point is that the ones I speak to in Columbus tell me that's a non starter because the tax dollars aren't going to do this. And Tom Gableman and Frost came up with the idea, possibly, you know, of having this extra tax or a user's fee. It's not a tax. Republicans hate the word tax. A user's fee when you make a bet is down to like two percent of the gross which would generate huge amounts of money, and that would be used since sports betting is a big thing and likely to get bigger. They want to use that money for sports facilities and other things. We'll see what happens. But what I find somewhat amazing is that Tom Gableman and Frost Todd Brown had been on this thing almost thirty years since nineteen ninety eight, and they were kicked off unceremoniously last week by Connie Pilach. By the way, it wasn't Connie Pilach's decision. She's the lawyer for the Hemlic County Commissioners. She said on our air last week with me that it was the decision of the Hamnic County Commissioners. Connie Pillage is the attorney for the board. She's not the board. The board makes the decision, and she said on and off the air that the board won it. Tom Gableman fired and she had to do the dirty work, so to speak. But nonetheless, just before the big pow Wow last week, Gableman was told, I think it gave me the time of nine zho five am, in preparation for a ten o'clock meeting, that he would be fired, and that Connie Pillage was the messenger from the Hamley County Commissioners. And you may know that whenever they are for public attribution. That the county commissioners have said publicly they liked the pace of what's going on. It's looking good. And Connie Pillage told the reporters she felt that Bengals were not coming to the negotiating table in good faith. And a letter addressed to Pillage and other county officials Emma Compton. Maybe she's related to Sean Compton, but Emma Compton, a lawyer working in house for the Bengals, noted that Connie Pillage has never been president in meetings with the team over the stadium and took umbreach. Kind of the things said by Connie Pillage, I think representing the viewpoint of the commission. The Commission is the real party in interest. And that letter from the Bengals said, quote, despite your lack of involvement or any direct knowledge of ongoing least discussions, you took liberties last week by making public comments regarding the team and questioning the team's good faith efforts to negotiate a comprehensive agreement with the county. That was addressed to Countie Pillage. She responded a few days later, saying she will not trade barbes with the Bengals, let's just shit the deal done. So at this point all hell's breaking loose almost everywhere, and according to Tom Gableman, we're in the red zone, maybe on the five yard line. And at the end of the Bengal letter from Emma Compton to Connie Pillach it kind of said, okay, each of us had taken shots at each other, and at this point, let's get the deal done. And Tom Gableman says it's ready to get done by George Vincent and Alex Tranchefilu, and those two run the Densmore Shool Law firm. So whether it's closer or closer, I don't know. Tom Gableman says. Katie Blackburn, Brown, Troy Blackburn, Paul H. Brown, Paul Brown, everybody, Mike Brown wants the deal to happen, and so we'll see what occurs. This issue is more twist and turns than a jar filled with worms sitting here on Thursday, Memorial Day, weekend of May to twenty second. We have no idea, but I find it amazing that in a sense, Connie Pillage is kind of picture is the bad guy in this respect, But the County commissioners it was their decision. It's not Countie Pillage's decision to fire an attorney working for Hamley County Commissioners. It's up to the commissioners. And whenever you talk to Denise tree House or Alsha Reese, Alisia Reese is not happy. But Denise tree House in Sephanie Dumas appear to be happy with the way things are going on. But that can't be true. Why would they fire the attorney and the law firm with deep knowledge of everything going on for the past quarter of a century. If they were happy and getting ready to strike the deal. Something is happening below the surface. Something is bubbling. I don't know what it is, and Tom Gableman did not tell me off the air what it was. But something is bubbling below the surface. That smell doesn't smell right. You can't have commissioners giving interviews on the air. We're joining hands together, we're jumping over the cliff, the commissioners and the Browns or Bengals family, Katie Blackburn Brown and Mike Brown, etc. Troy and we're in this together. Let's go. We're happy. Then within a few days of that, they fire the person who's been the lead on this for the last quarter of a century, and Tom Gableman shared me in my right various emails reports which are about two inches thick, back and forth. I'm gonna give it to h to Jack Crumbley in the newsroom and say here, here's what he gave me. Take a look at this. So something's going on below the surface that doesn't smell right. What that is, I don't know. But the reason that county prosecutors involved is by statute, she's the attorney for county elected officials. She has a civil aspect to her life and criminal aspect. Speaking of that, this morning the murderer of Deputy Sheriff Henderson was in court and they picked a trial date in January of next year, which likely will not go then. Either Between now and then, all hell is going to break loose. There's going to be more motions filed, et cetera. A sickness is loose. And this group contacted me and I did not respond. It didn't arise to the level of a no. Whether I would put people on the air from that group to raise money for the murderer of Larry Henderson. That request did not arise to the level of a no. Maybe a hell no, but no, I'm not going to assist someone in lessening the pain financially of what he's done by killing a deputy sheriff, then having activists say one down, many to go, one down, many to go. No not here, not now, No, no no. I met Larry one time, appear to be a great Everyone that's met him for the twenty seven years in law enforcement city, he was the best of the best. I I'm not going to help those who do such evil things any more than someone should help the Capital Jewish Museum murderer. His name is Elias Rodriguez, thirty one years old. He murdered a young couple outside a Jewish museum last night about nine pm. They were coming out, and he was wearing a red cafifa, a traditional headdress worn by men from parts of the Middle East. He's shouting free, Free Palestine as he murders two people in cold blood. A little bit of this guy's history. He has an English degree from the University of Illinois. He's employed by a nonprofit American Osteopathic Information Association. He's also employed as a researcher for the History Makers, which is the US largest African American Video Oral History Archive. He donated money to the President Joe Biden's campaign. According to the Times of London, he's been part of Black Lives Matter protest in Chicago and also he's picketed outside Amazon's office and Seattle. Quote whitening of Seattle is structurally racist and a direct danger to all workers who live in that city quote unquote, So there's to be a nut job. But nonetheless, he specifically intended the consequences of of his actions by killing in cold blood to innocent people simply because they're Jewish, just as Larry Henderson was killed murdered simply because he was wearing the uniform. And I think there's a direct line of connecting anti Semitic and israel incitement on many college campuses, etc. To encourage murder. And this assignment also is done by leaders and officials of and organizations, especially in Europe. And Rodriguez was initially mistaken for a victim of the shooting and allowed in the building. There was a sense he was yelling call the police, Call the police. Someone in the building thought he witnessed the shooting. Open up the door. He goes in quickly. It is determined that Rodriguez was the shooter. And he has a big background with radical leftist organizations from Chicago and from Seattle. It's a big Black Lives Matter protest kind of a guy. And he thinks Seattle was racist because too many white people work for Amazon. That's where we are. Well, let's continue. Coming up after one o'clock today will be Senator John Eustead of Ohio talking about what happened last night outside of that Jewish facility and what about the big beautiful bill. What's in it? What's not in it? I've read some of the excerpts. A lot's in it. Like Kamala Harris said, when you've vote for somebody, you order something, and when they win, you get what you order. Well, we voted for Donald Trump, he said these things during the campaign. We're getting what we ordered, which is a more ordered society with huge amounts of money for administrative judges on illegal border entry detention centers and making people work able bodied adults to work if they receive government benefits. Only liberal Democrats would oppose that. So let's continue with more twelve fifty five Home of your reds off today out at this weekend, big weekend in River City with the Cubs in town and also the taste all A news radio seven hundred Billy cunning in the Greater American. Of course, this afternoon, Reds Baseball is off, having had two disastrous games in Pittsburgh, and then all the weekend long Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, the Cubs are in town, along with the taste of Cincinnati. A big week weekend, about a half million or so people are going to come. But until then, we had a terrible incident last night. An anti israel suspect in Ni Semi mowed down killed two young Israeli embassy staffers leaving an event at the Capitol Jewish Museum in Washington, DC, identified as thirty year old Elias Rodriguez of Chicago, and he's believed to be a lone wolf, so to speak. But joining you and I now from Washington as a US Senator John Eustad and Senator Eustead, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. You're there in Washington. This was a shocking event that happened last night. He was not wearing a kafifa as many are when they protest on college campuses. So as we sit here this Thursday afternoon. What's been the fallout from this assassination of two Jews working for the Israeli embassy?
Speaker 4: Well Bill, thanks to thanks for having me on great to join you. We were voting in the US Senate last night when the news broke. It's incredibly tragic. These two young embassy employees who had such a bright future ahead of them, just struck down in cold blood by a killer who has been radicalized, clearly, who is an anti Semite, who is bringing violence to our nation's capital, shooting innocent people. This can this kind of behavior is just we just can no longer tolerate these radical people who are in the radicalization process that's happening on our college campuses of some of our most elite institutions all around this country. And our hearts go out to the victims and their families, and I know to all of our friends in the Jewish community who have to just feel the sense of insecurity that no matter where they are, where they're practicing their faith or involved in something they care about, that they can be struck down by a violent killer. And it's just tragic.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I watched last two nights ago the graduation ceremony at Columbia University in New York City in which the Hamas supporting students of Columbia burned their diplomas, shouting and breaking up completely the graduation ceremonies for fourteen hundred graduates of Columbia University. And not so much in Ohio, though it's happened a little bit oft you see a little bit of Ohio State Cafifa wearing left wing supporters of Hamas have run loose on college campuses. Can you speak to the issue. Something is wrong, something is some individuals, something's something's wrong about this senator.
Speaker 4: It's wrong. And the leaders of these colleges and institutions, particularly Columbia, but Harvard and other places that just tolerate this hateful behavior are only encouraging it to happen. They bear some of the responsibility for the violence because they're tolerating it. In Ohio. Look when Ohio State, I'll give credit to President Ted Carter, when they had the protest, they said, look, when the sun goes down, you're going home. That's the policy. They enforced it. We set in highway patrol and with the university police, and they ended it. And we haven't seen that much of that nonsense going on in Ohio, but on our East Coast liberal campuses, the more it seems like the more elite you are, the more as a college or university, you're just tolerating this, and it leads to these kinds of events because people start to normalize it, they think that they that this is acceptable behavior, and then it escalates to the point that somebody just takes a gun and shoots people down in cold bloods. It's tragic, and it's not it's something we can no longer tolerate.
Speaker 1: Well, it's awful, it's terrible, and we also you know, in Cincinnati, we had the murder of Deputy Sheriff Larry Henderson a couple of weeks ago, and there's a crowd funding source that's raised more than fifty thousand dollars for the murderer of Larry Henderson. And of course this morning Rodney Hinton, third eight year old father was in court and one of your compatriots. I think Senator Bernie Marino wants to make the murder of a police officer a federal offense. In many states, there are cop killers released on parole. There are those terrorists that are given a free pass. What's your sense of making the murder of a police officer, corrections official, FBI, US marshal, deputy sheriff a federal offense so that the death penalty can actually be used.
Speaker 4: It should be, It absolutely should be, and it shouldn't just be for federal officials. It should be for the highway patrol. It should be for the local sheriffs and police officers that we can make in a federal offense to strike down when someone strikes down one of the men and women in blue who protect us every day. And what happens is you know that in some of these are left wing cities, they're not they're not standing up for the police. The judicial system does not stand up, It does not support them. It allows forms of violence. Look, we had a Democratic congresswoman who hit some federal law enforcement officials over immigration, Like, you can't do that kind of stuff and get away with it, and there should be consequences. And I'm full of support Senator Marino. I was actually presiding over the Senate when he was proposing that legislation, and I absolutely support these efforts.
Speaker 1: Lastly, on this point, there's T shirts being sold in Cincinnati supporting mister Hint and Rodney Hinton, the father that say one down, many to go. And I look at that and I'm thinking that is the incentive to commit violence, to pay money in order to hunt down cops.
Speaker 4: It's sick. Look, police officers are there to protect and serve us. They put their lives on the line every day to protect you from crazy drivers or people who would steal or damage your property, people who would commit violence. Every every call that they get is the potential. Uh, they put themselves in harm's way. They're there to protect us, and people who don't respect that don't deserve to live under the banner of freedom protection they provide. And there should be consequences for people who are inciting violence against anyone, but particularly police officers, because these are the people who protect us. I'd like, I'd like for them to live just just one day in a place where they're there's no law enforcement. See see what they think about that? Uh, you know it's it's in many cases, the you know, the people who live in our poorest neighborhoods, the people who live around around violence who need them the most. And I'm I just want to thank the men and women in blue who protect us every single day.
Speaker 1: Two hours ago, the Big Beautif Bill passed. I think it was six or seven am. You're probably sleeping as I was passed the House. And as far as what's in the bill, I would note that there were two Congressmen voting against it, both of whom have been on my show repeatedly. Thomas Massey of Northern Kentucky and Warren Davidson of Ohio. Both voted no because they did not want to add three point eight trillion dollars in the national debt over a decade, according to scoring of the CBO. And I think that analysis is flawed because it's not dynamic, that does not take into account extra economic activity. And so without knowing a lot what's in the bill, it's coming out as we speak. What is your general support for the for the Trump tax cuts, which also include no taxes on tips, no reduced taxes on social security, no tax on overtime, et cetera. Senator houstaid, where do you stand with this bill?
Speaker 4: Well, we need to get it done. Do the details need to be worked on, There's no doubt about that. But it's this is bill. You have to think about it like this, It's like, Okay, if we don't do something happens, or if we take action, what happens.
Speaker 1: Well, to not.
Speaker 4: Get this accomplished is a four trillion dollar tax increase on every man, woman, and child in this country, including small businesses and working families. So the Trump tax cuts that were enacted in twenty seventeen need not only to be renewed, but they need to be made permanent so that businesses will invest, so that families can be sure of what their tax bill is.
Speaker 1: Going to be.
Speaker 4: So that has to be done. But we also, look, I'm empathetic to those who want to see the deficit be smaller. I am one of them. I'm a deficit hawk myself. And you got to, you know, we got to take a look at finding savings in a lot of these programs like Medicaid, a work requirement for able bodied, childless adults. Do you know we have twenty twenty million people who are receiving medicaid who are also working. We have tens of millions more who aren't working, who are who are capable of working, that are not Like, we can do these things, get savings, preserve things like medicaid for the people who truly are supposed to have access to it, children living in poverty, people with disabilities, the elderly who may be headed to a nursing home in the final days of their lives. We want to protect them. But to do that, we can't sustain thirty seven trillion dollars in debt and grow it even more without growing the economy and putting ourselves on a pathway to get toward a balanced budget. I think this bill goes a long way toward that. I hope we will do more in the Senate to improve the savings that can come with a lot of the reforms that I know we could implement.
Speaker 1: When you're in centered, you stad when you talk about Medicaid, the bill says that it doesn't take effect until January first of twenty twenty seven. Right now, there's recipients nineteen to sixty four would be required to work eighty hours a month to keep their benefits. But excluded from that are parents, pregnant women, medically frail individuals, and those with drug disorders or other psychiatric conditions. And so, assuming you can work to get your food stamps, assuming you can work to get medicaid, why in the hell should we who do work pay for those who refuse to work. So there is a cutting of Medicaid, I hope, but it involves people that are going to be off Medicaid because they got a job to support themselves. Doesn't that make sense?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, yeah, understand, we're talking about able bodied, healthy, childless adults. Okay, that's who we're talking about here. They've been getting free Medica Medicaid coverage without working under Obamacare for the last ten years. Republicans are now in charge, and we're gonna change that. Well, we're gonna say we're gonna kick you off. We're just saying you're gonna have to go to work. That's a social contract. If your neighbor who works in construction, your neighbor who's a nurse, is paying taxes to go into work, paying taxes, getting their own health care, and and you say, well, I get to sit home in my basement and not work, well that's not right. We want people that have healthcare, but we want you to work in return for those benefits. That's not an unreasonable thing to ask. It restores the dignity of work. It restores the idea of a work ethic in America something that we sorely need, so it's good policy. It also creates some savings, and it's good for America. It'll be good for the American worker and for the American economy.
Speaker 1: And for those on Social Security. This bill would give a four thousand dollars increase in standard deductions from twenty twenty five through twenty twenty eight, but the benefit would start to phase out for individuals with incomes over seventy five thousand and couples with incomes of one hundred and fifty thousand. It would phase out on that. There's no taxes on tips or overtime, which is very popular for those who work in the service industry, but it limits it to highly compensated persons who make more than one hundred and sixty thousand dollars would not qualify. It would apply to four million tipped workers under that amount, which I think is a great idea. And lastly, what is your view of limiting federal court jurisdiction. We have about eight hundred federal district court judges. Another order was issued yesterday there's a flight of terrorists going to be dropped off in Somalia or somewhere and a federal judge said, you can't do that. You can't take known terrorist, child abusers and murderers and shift them out of the country. If we have due process hearings for these ten million individuals who shouldn't be here, we'll be having these hearings for the next next ninety years. What is your view of limiting the jurisdiction or should you rely upon the US Supreme courtustraighten things out.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm for limiting the jurisdiction. As you you know the court system very well. These district courts that you know, you know what happens. They forum shop, they find the most liberal judge they can, They take the case in front of that most liberal judge, and then and then that judge puts an injunction in place, prohibits you from going forward. And it's supposed to apply to the entire nation. It should look if you're going to have that, it should be limited to only the jurisdiction in which that judge presides. It shouldn't apply to the entire nation. So restricting the reach of these district court judges should be absolutely something that we should change in law. I support legislation that Chuck Grassley, the Judiciary Chairman, Senator from Iowa, has proposed on this and we need to get it done.
Speaker 1: Senator you steed, thank you very much. A lot of work to do. What's your timetable here we sit almost Memorial Day weekend? What is the sense in the Senate when this thing's gonna hopefully pass? Number one? Will it pass in the Senate? Number two? What's the timeframe?
Speaker 4: So I believe it will pass? We're going to we have the responsibility to try to take the good work that the House has done and improve upon it. I hope we can get more long term savings and deficit reduction as it goes through the Senate process. It will ultimately pass. We will get it done, but you know, we should take a month to make sure that a month or so to make sure that we get it right on all the tax provisions, on some of these savings that we need to get, and then get this done before Independence Day, which we can have a real celebration with the President write in advance of Independence Day, getting the big beautiful bill done with all the fireworks and celebration. How's that, syn Willie?
Speaker 1: Sounds good to me and has got to be done by September thirtieth, right, which is the new fiscal year starts October first. Got to be done by then, and after it's done, the businesses can plan. We kind of know what the tariff situation is looking like. We got the southern border in control. The approval ratings of President Trump is three or four polls have them up near fifty percent, which is high considering the media coverage of what this guy has been and what we've gone through as a country through the four years of the mentally corrupted Joe Biden, who was son Hunter Biden. Can you imagine Hunter Biden, crack addict who had sex with his dead brother's widow, hooked on crack cocaine, was running a part of the federal government under President Joe Biden. Isn't that outrageous?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: The whole Biden, the whole Biden administration and cover up is outrageous. I mean literally. President Trump's trip to the Middle East, where he broke unprecedented ground and building financial relationships that will lead to peace through prosperity. He did more in one week than Joe Biden did in four years He's done. He did more in his first hundred days than Joe Biden even said he even conceived of doing securing the border, deporting the illegal illegals who are here committing crimes, you know, knocking down regulations. I got my first bill signed in the first hundred days where we repealed some Biden era regulations on appliances that we're driving up cost, creating inflation. I mean, he's getting things done. And that's why he's popular amongst Ohio and many Americans is because they're tired of what the Democrats did. Is they just that around, did nothing under sleepy Joe Biden. And now we're getting things accomplished, and we should that's what we got elected to do, get things done.
Speaker 1: What a novel idea. Senator John you you said, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. You have a great Memorial Day weekend.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks Bill, God bless America.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more and for those who are needing more information on this, there's another one and a half billion dollars to hire immigration judges and support staff, forty five billion to build new immigration detention facilities, et cetera, et cetera. And this is what we voted for, and this is what you got, As Kamala Harris said, when you vote, you'll order something and you get what you vote for. Well, damn it, this is what we voted for, Bill cunning in the Great American Live Age, Rome of the Reds off today, back out on the weekend with the Cubs on news Radio seven hundred WW because.
Speaker 5: As we all know, elections matter, and when folks vote, they order what they want, and in this case, they got what they asked for.
Speaker 6: Hello, piet and I'm spokes, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: That's the Big Beautiful Bill right there, Kamala Harris supporting Trump did did we order her? No, we ordered Trump and we got what we ordered. That's correct, which is the Big Beautiful Bill. She's a genius c BB. So what is in the Big Beautiful Everything's in the Big Beautiful Bill? Everything, border security, tax breaks for senior citizens, no tax on tips or overtime. You have a lot of overtime, don't you. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Plus work requirements if you get government benefits like Medicaid or food stamps, and you're healthy without children, no disabilities. Yeah, under the age of sixty four, they got you gotta work like kid, Chris, Kid, Chris is sixty four. Yeah, I beliked golf with Dan Dieters. You know the buzzard yesterday? He just turned sixty four? How about that? So he's good.
Speaker 6: When I'm sixty four by the Beatles.
Speaker 1: I kind of remember that song, Well you still need me?
Speaker 6: Where you still feed me? When I'm sixty four?
Speaker 1: Will you feel me? Isn't it no feed me? I think when I'm sixty four? Well, Deeters is now sixty four? How about that? Pretty good? Is he shooting his age? Not yet? You're you're there, Yes, you're there? Though I can do it.
Speaker 6: The game is good, like you would you compare yourself to Scotty Scheffler at the confine.
Speaker 1: I can hit the Scotty Scheffler power cut whenever I order it up and right there and the Tiger Stinger. I hit the stinger, total crap. Thank you, Joe? I was the clover Nick Joe. When's he coming back in? Where is Justice? Joe? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why why didn't he? I mean, it's a Memorial Day. What's he doing today? It's too big doing what he's not in course, waving the American flag and singer lanky Yankee do it, old Dandy? I think he's gonna dress up his uncle Sam and be in the ship at parade.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see what happens. We're going to say Aboutkay whatever I say. Give me some sports, will.
Speaker 6: He the Stoge Reporter's Approach Service of your local tame Star Heating Interconditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati. Cole Schmid Heating and Cooling five one three five three one sixty nine hundred.
Speaker 1: I just got a text from the Buzzard. Uh, you shot seventy eight and Buzzard shot ninety nine.
Speaker 6: I think you're doing better than him just a little bit. Also, Willie, we want to thank Ron's ruse. It's clucking good for our lunch today. As usual on Thursday, Young Pam brought our our lunch down today thirty eight to fifty three. Raceroad at five seven four two two two ronzerus dot net get ready for the Memorial Day weekend.
Speaker 1: Always a cut above.
Speaker 6: Uh, Andrew, Well, let's see the Reds loss of the Pirates. The Pirates take two of three in the series. Time this season the resis scored one runner lesson a game.
Speaker 1: How many times? That's the fourteen? Here's that number again wild man.
Speaker 6: And this is the most fourteen times this season one runner lesson a game, the most through the first fifty one game since nineteen forty five.
Speaker 1: It was President of nineteen forty five. That was FDR or Harry Truman. I think you're both right. He died, you know, in April fourteenth, nineteen forty five. Correct, So you got it right. For true, he was at Yolta with Churchill and Stalin got it done.
Speaker 6: Cincinnati out over the past sixty two games against the Pirates, sixty two games, sixty two games, the reds own a nineteen and forty three record.
Speaker 1: How's that possible?
Speaker 6: They're making the Pirates look great. And after trailings after six innings, oh for twenty one on the season. They can't come back, not the comeback kids. They can't come back from one nothing deficit. Last yesterday they put the yesterday watch his name hit a triple. They left him at third, you know, like you can't hit a sack.
Speaker 1: Fly or single ground ball. Unbelievable. It's a day off to day to reclose. Now, last time I'm watching the Knicks and the Pacers, they had a stat up that in the last one thousand four hundred and fourteen games in the NBA. There's that number, fourteen fourteen games the home team with a seventeen point lead under three minutes to go was was fourteen fourteen to zero. Another they won every game, right except last night. There's that number again, fourteen fourteen the Knicks lost.
Speaker 6: I hope the Pacers take them out because they'll they'll fight, They'll get rid of everybody on the Knicks. If the Knicks don't win it, Spike Lee and all the rest of them will go cuckoo.
Speaker 1: They might go cuckoo anyway. Red's with a day off today, Willie.
Speaker 6: The big weekend series starts up tomorrow night Chicago Cubs and Reds killer Ian Happ in the house. Who's former UC Hunter Green's going tomorrow? What about Lodolo? Well, you got you got, You've got Green, Lodolo and Abbott this weekend. If they if they can't win two out of three there plus they're five and a half out. You don't want to drop some eight and a half back if they got two and a half back two and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: The action on seven hundred WLW now uh College baseball just underway with Ted McKay uh and in Arlington, Texas. It's the Bearcats and number one seed for West Virginia underway in the Big twelve Tourney.
Speaker 1: How about Xavier undefeated, untied on scoring, trailed six nothing at eight to four last night before rallying that down number two seed Yukon in ten innings, eleven to eight segment, I'm up against the clock. We have John Zinzer of the Hyde Park Square standing by get me out of the student's report. There's that number again in fourteen fourteen and oh until last night.
Speaker 6: Willy and other. A beautiful day here in the tri State, but cool. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 1: The whole town's battie about Cincinnati. What a team, what a team? A team? Thank you, Marty. We got to get Brentley in here.
Speaker 6: And also Willie, let's see the Bengals at iHeartMedia. Cincinnati announced the radio broadcast agreement through twenty twenty eight, four more years, four more years. There's that half number again.
Speaker 1: On seven hundred WLW by Billy cunning in the Great America. Today is today, It is kind of over today tonight It's done. That is Save Hyde Park Square dot com and for many months it seems after a city council voter I think it was seven to two to vastly change and overwhelm Hyde Park Square. The matter is coming to a head today and tomorrow because this is the last day you can sign the petition. Jonan you and I now is John Zinzer Save Hyde Park Square and John Zenzer First of all, as we sit here close to two pm on Thursday afternoon, how close are you to getting the signatures?
Speaker 7: We are getting our signatures, and we are so close to our total goal. We really need your last little bit to push us over the top. Bill. We have more than thirteen thousand in hand, and our goal is to get to fifteen thousand, and with what's been going on today, we could make it. We're collecting signatures all day to day, right up until nine pm. We would like every last person who'd like to sign to get a chance to do that. In a minute, I'll share a couple of possibilities for people to do that. But we are thrilled that this many signatures have come from all over the city, Mount Washington all the way out to Saylor Park. We have had more than three hundred people circulating the petition in the field from eighteen years old to ninety two. We're just so thrilled with how this is all gone, and we can't wait to get to city Hall tomorrow to drop off the boxes of petitions and let the city get started on what they.
Speaker 4: Have to do.
Speaker 1: And normally you've got to get at least two times the number of valid signatures. Many people are signing incorrectly or they'll so, how many valid signatures do you need? Do you need like seven or eight thousand? What's the number?
Speaker 7: We actually need? Nine thousand, one hundred and forty six valid signatures. We've been doing testing on our signature accounts. We're getting upwards of sixty five seventy percent accuracy. Sure people make mistakes. Our people who are out there are trying to help everybody get it just right. We feel really good about getting the number, but we will not let up on the gas until we're through for tonight.
Speaker 1: Now, give me a capsule of synopsis of what you're doing and why you're doing it. Then we'll give out a couple locations which people can show up. And this is only for the City of Cincinnati. I've had people contact me and ken Wood and Green Township and unless you live and vote in the city, you can't vote. But describe in the American people what you have. You have to live in the city, Well, what's the issue.
Speaker 7: You have to be a registered voter. You have to be a registered voter in the city of Cincinnati, because this is going on a city issue, and the issue starts with a development proposal in hyde Park Square where a developer named PLK asked for an easy pass from city Hall to do a complex and very oversized and very unpopular development.
Speaker 1: That's part of the issue.
Speaker 7: But what this really became about is citizen voice and recognition. Hundreds and hundreds of people from all over the city communicated with city Hall and said, please, don't do this this way. Everybody in Hyde Park wants to do development, but they don't want to do it like this. Other neighborhoods fourteen other neighborhoods signed on, took votes, and sent letters to the city hall think don't do this. Other civic organizations did this, and the city has basically not hurt us and doesn't think.
Speaker 1: Citizens belong involved in this.
Speaker 7: They think it's the job of politicians and developers. To decide what your neighborhood looks like. We don't agree with that. We want these signatures. So the referendum will go on November's ballot for the election and citizens will get to say what they think.
Speaker 1: Is right here. What a novel idea give the American people who live in the city and vote in the city of Cincinnati a couple places. Then go between now and nine o'clock tonight.
Speaker 7: Really appreciate that opportunity vote. We have two drive throughs to make it really easy, even if it's raining a little bit. They'll be people there from three o'clock until seven o'clock in front of the unlined wine bar and Poem Stationery at three four three three Michigan Avenue. That's right here in Hyde Park. Also from three to seven. Price Hill, Chile I Love at four nine two zero Glenway Avenue is hosting us. Please look for the sign we'll be there. We'll come to your car window, hand you the clipboard, help you sign the right things the right way as you have them coming home from work or after you've picked up the kids from school. We would love to pick up your signature there. Carl's Delhi here again in Hyde Park at two eight six' Three. Observatory they'll be taking signatures from four thirty to seven THIRTY pm tonight The Westwood Farmers market three four six Zero Epworth drive from five to six. Thirty and it looks like the latest thing that we can do is rocking the robling from seven to eight thirty down at the More Line laggerhouse right there near The Great American ballpark for. You so if you want to go rock The roebling and rock the vote at the same, time we'd love to get your signature.
Speaker 1: There John, zenzer if you the place to. Go, also Save Hyde Park square dot. Org Save Hyde Park square dot. Org check in with you maybe next week when all the, signatures make sure it's a valid and then we'll go from. There Save Hyde Park square Dot org is all the. Information John, zenzer you're a Great american and thanks for coming on The Bill Cunningham. Show thank, You, John thank, You Bill god Bless. America thank you very, much because his fight today will be your fight. Tomorrow this is citizens input governing their own affairs directly on news radio seven HUNDRED ww By billy Cunning him The Great. American of, course The president's trip to The Middle east is now, complete and the peacemaker in chief has. Tried in The ukrainian, situation nothing is. Ongoing of, course great INROADS i think were made With gaza and what's going to happen with The Hesblo hamas And? Iran The trump is. Unbelievable joining you AND i now Is jeffrey Crue. Air he's an, author radio talk show, host often appearing on townhall dot, com my favorite, websites AND i want to share with The american. People two headlines From jeff Crue. Heir one Quote trump Deserves nobel prize as world's champion. Peacemaker i'm not SURE Nbc news would ever call it. That another one Is Joe biden and the biggest cover up In american history about being mentally incompetent for at least two or three years as the. President And joan you AND i now Is jeffrey Crue and, First, jeff how would you overall describe the conduction Of american foreign policy Under Donald trump as opposed to the auto pen Man Joe.
Speaker 5: Biden, well it's like going from the little sisters of the poor to The Kansas city. CHIEFS i mean we're getting the pros back in. Charge we're Getting america, first patriots taking. COMMAND i, mean what he has, Done bill is. Astounding it's just. Incredible he's Putting american people, first he's cutting, deals he's putting commerce.
Speaker 3: First he's bringing prosperity all over the. World he's getting.
Speaker 4: Our hostages, Home, bill.
Speaker 5: And he's trying to prevent. War, now you, Know Joe biden didn't do anything in his four years to prevent. War we just had wars breakout throughout his entire. Administration this president's got to clean up The biden. Mess he's doing a great.
Speaker 4: Job on my.
Speaker 5: WEBSITE i gave him AN a plus for his first one hundred, Days, Bill.
Speaker 1: And how about this one of your great? Sentences is this Incredibly Barack obama was nominated for The Nobel Peace prize a few days after it was inauguration and actually received. It he was given the award for promising what he would achieve as. President he left office in twenty seventeen the world much more dangerous than when he took. Office The Nobel committee Loves Jimmy carter And Barack. Hussein obama couldn't care less About Ronald reagan And Donald. Trump so is The Nobel Peace prize just a bit? Political you?
Speaker 7: Know?
Speaker 5: Bill in the, COLUMN i cited the fact that they gave The Nobel Peace prize to the communist Dictator Michael, gorbachev when the man who brought down The Evil, empire brought down The Iron, curtain Ended, communism freed hundreds of millions from The Iron group Of communism without firing a. Shot Ronald, reagan he got, overlooked and they gave the communist The Nobel Peace. Prize they've Given North vietnamese communists The Nobel Peace. Prize they gave the Asscer Air effect The Nobel Peace. Prize they gave out for The Nobel Peace, prize they Gave Jimmy. Carter they gave of Course Barack obama for doing, nothing And Ronald reagan got no. Prize And Donald, trump who engineered The Abraham, accords brought economic relations Between cosavona And, serbia lessened attentions With North, korea had summits With Kim.
Speaker 3: Jong Remember Barack.
Speaker 5: Obama told him that was the number one hot spot in the. World Donald, trump but dealt with. It now he's bringing peace all over the, world trying to end wars that were started During bieness. Administer he deserves The nobeltrey more than anybody else in the.
Speaker 1: World, yeah but what about? That what about that four million dollar gift to The department Of? Defense what about? That and what about the fact That Donald Trump junior may make money in The Middle? East what about? That is that important to?
Speaker 4: REALLY i don't like to have.
Speaker 5: My president flying around in a forty year old. Plane boeing cannot deliver on the New Air force one that should have been delivered. Already we need to find the president a better plane in the. Interim this is one that they're. OFFERING i, think of, course once you get it, retrofitted once you get it checked, out, sure let's let's use it for The president of The United. STATES i want The president of The United states flying in a plane that we can. TRUST i don't want them up there in a plane that's forty years. Old and you, know it just leads to a lot of questions About. BOEING i, mean what in the world Has boeing been doing for all these? Years bill Cunning In and they've, been you, know not delivering on the promises they. Made and that's a big.
Speaker 1: Problem just in the last several days That donald's brought back To america trillions of dollars in economic development from a part of the world which has been shall we say cold or cool toward The United. States he now Has Saudi, ARABIA, Uae, dubai et cetera working with him to take down the so called caliphate In. Iran he's got them talking the language back and. Forth. Syria he meets with The syrian, president who was a member of Al qaeda Killing. Americans he meets with The syrian. President so now he's, reshaping reordering the Entire Middle. East and this is the real estate. Developer AND i WATCHED, msnbc so you don't have, to But i'm WATCHING msnbc and the whole world is incomplete collapse because Of Donald. Trump will talk To india.
Speaker 7: Verse this Is.
Speaker 1: Pakistan how's that deal? Looking The pakistani president Gave Donald trump complete credit as the peacemaker for calming down the difficulties which are profound Between india And. Pakistan and The chinese situation is working out with tariffs EVERYWHERE i. Look this is. Unbelievable imagine And Joe biden when he met with the Leader Muhammed bensalmon wouldn't Touch Joe. Biden they had to do a rock, greeting and there was nothing out of that. Complete can you Imagine Kamala harris cackling In Saudi? Arabia would any of this been going? On And i'm thinking this guy as.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable he received a heroes welcome in all three of those. Countries they treated him like. Gold they respect, him they respect The United. States we're getting trillions of dollars in. Deals the tariffs are working out, perfectly the economy is doing, Well inflation is going. Down the LESS i have to find new things to complain About. Bill i've just been astounded by what he has done in this first one hundred and fifteen days or. So let me say, this as far as these, CONFLICTS i like the fact that he's going. Around they're talking To, hamas they're negotiating With.
Speaker 3: Iran you got the who he's.
Speaker 5: Now, saying they're not going to be attacking ships anymore because we pounded them for fifty two plus days in a. Row he's reshaping everything and at the same time he's still a friend To.
Speaker 3: Israel at the same, time he's still trying to bring it out the end of The Ukrainian.
Speaker 5: War so he's got a lot of things going, on but he's a guy who was working twenty four to. Seven on the other, Hand Joe, biden he slept his way through the. Presidency he had an auto pen. Presidency we don't even know who was in. Charge there's no doubt who's in. Charge, Bill It's Donald.
Speaker 1: TRUMP a couple of sentences from your, Column Jeff. Crueir reagan secured massive arms controlled deals with The Soviet, union reduced greatly the fears of a nuclear. War his massive investments in our military bankrupted The Soviet, union causing its collapse without firing a. Shot Ronald reagan an athevil, empire freed millions of people In Eastern europe from the clutches of. Communism reagan's policies brought down The Iron curtain in The Berlin, wall and The Nobel Peace prize was given To Mikhail gorbachev and also to lay Dac. Toe and of, course yes you're airfat and now Here i'm looking at this And i'm, going, well maybe there's a left maybe there's a left wing, bias and you end up What trump has done in his first four or five months in, office that this is the greatest four or five months in office of Any american, president INCLUDING fdr in nineteen thirty, three whose policies deep deepened the. Depression he took a recession and made it a. Depression And i'm looking at this and it's it's LIKE i live in some alternative. UNIVERSE, msnbc The Nightly, news they don't lead with the fact That ronald that The Ronald reagan of, today who is of Course Donald, trump brokeer to peace deal Between india And, pakistan so they did not exchange nuclear. Weapons he's meeting with The syrian president as a buffer Against. Iran he Is iron on its, back ready to accept the inspection by THE I. A. E. A he HAS hesba law right now In, lebanon completely. Neutered he's Got hamas and gossare Freeing american. Prisoners and on top of, that the trillions of dollars coming into this. COUNTRY i watched this morning some of the morning talk, shows and the whole world is in complete. Collapse And i'm, thinking DO i live in some alternative? Universe you, know you live in The United states Of.
Speaker 3: America led by a truly great.
Speaker 5: President and what's also Awesome bill is that he surrounded himself with a really good. TEAM i Trust Marco, RUBIO i trust.
Speaker 3: Jd.
Speaker 5: Vance that's the one big improvement THAT i see Over Trump one is he's got a team around him that believes in his, mission believes in his. Agenda that they're, capable they're, competent they're working with. Him so that's WHY i think he's been so, successful not just what he's, done but what his team has been able to.
Speaker 7: Do so it.
Speaker 3: Is it is a rock star.
Speaker 5: Start but then you, know we have the, critics we have The Bruce bringsteens of the. World you, know we've got the MSNBC's of the. World the, left you, know it's fixated on this. PLANE i, mean they don't see the trillions of dollars coming. In they don't see the piece that is breaking out over. WHERE i, mean he is definitely changing this entire dynamic that we have with The Middle. East it is it is a tremendous step forward. ECONOMICALLY i, mean we're going to bring prosperity to their, region to our. COUNTRY i, mean it's, exciting it really. Is and you, KNOW i credit him for his. Vision he's just got tremendous vision to see all this build.
Speaker 1: And the other thing that has come out from The department Of labor there was four hundred Thousand american jobs supposedly created leading up to the twenty twenty four, election that we're all. Fraudulent we now have the emails back and forth With pfizer and the government indicating that did not want the results of THE COVID covid vaccines to come out before the election because it was banned For Joe. Biden you have another great column up About Joe, biden the biggest cover up In american. History and now because Of Jake, tapper who by the, way covered the mental decline Of Joe biden like it was The martians, LANDING cnn said what are you talking? About and then you Got Joe scarborough In march of twenty twenty four, saying listen, up record, this play it back to. Me this is the Sharpest Joe biden that has ever. Existed this guy is. Unbelievable he Does rubik's cube in about nine. Seconds this guy can sprint the one hundred meter dash in ten point one. Seconds this guy can DO i am a pedameters. Backwards he speaks five different. Languages Joe biden is just as sharp as can. Be and now we have the truth coming out From Jake tapper and others explain how this is somewhat somewhat. Unusual you, know he's so sharp.
Speaker 3: Built he can't even get off of the. STAGE i, mean where AM? I he's so sharp he can't even stay on a.
Speaker 5: Bike he can't even walk up Air force one. Stairs he's got to use the baby. Stairs, no it was the biggest cover up In american. History everyone knew that this guy was mentally, incompetent but the media covered it. Up The biden administration covered it. UP i, MEAN i think they were trying to somehow get him through the. Election they were going to try to see if they could get him in there for a second. Term and then supposedly they were going to put him in a wheelchair AND i guess turn him INTO.
Speaker 3: SDR i don't. KNOW i, mean it's here.
Speaker 5: Insane so we really are so fortunate and blessed that we didn't Have Kamala, harris and you, know this Whole.
Speaker 3: Democrat machine again in. THERE i, mean what damage they've.
Speaker 5: Done twelve out of the last sixteen years we've Had democrat Leadership obama And, biden and there's so much that needs to, be you, know taken care of because of the mess that they. Made AND i want to See republicans doing hearings on This biden cover. UP i want to See republicans getting to the bottom of the lies that we.
Speaker 3: Were fed for all these years About. BIDEN i want to see his.
Speaker 5: DOCTOR i want to see his doctor up there giving testimony about why he wasn't given a cognitive. TEST i, mean In february of twenty twenty, four.
Speaker 3: They did not give him a cognitive. Test that's their eliction of. DUTY i, mean it's just. Incredible President trump.
Speaker 5: Just took a full physical cognitive test and of course he passed with flying, colors and he announced it to the world and presented the results to the, world and Everything Joe biden was just a cover, up was a. Lie and of course the results were so. Damaging four years of incredible. Damage it was.
Speaker 1: Awful and then we finally Cackling kamalo would have been. Incredible AND i THINK i Think biden's doctor said at one point That Joe biden could Beat spock in the game with three dimensional blind folded, chess And i'm thinking By spark he could Beat spark in chess and do A rubik's cube in nine. Seconds Joe, starry this is as sharp as he's ever. Been run the. Tape here's the.
Speaker 5: Reality he.
Speaker 3: Didn't know who his cabinet members.
Speaker 5: Were he had a hard time remembering the name Of Jake, sullivan that was His National security. Advisor he called Him. Steve he did not know who His defense secretary.
Speaker 3: Was he could not Name Lloyd. Austin there were several times at events where you, know he called him the big.
Speaker 1: Guy or how about the black guy or the black. Guy imagine A republican president calling his Like Colin. Power remember he's a black. Guy what's your? Name and that's The department Of defense who's been there for four years. Now, lastly you've got a great part of your column at townhall dot com About George, clooney, who by the way of courses From. Cincinnati everything in the world resolves Around. Cincinnati But George clooney had a big fundraiser for, HIM i guess in may Or june of twenty twenty, four in which they raised twenty five million. Dollars all The hollywood big wigs were. There you, know the common men represented all the big. Wigs And George clooney has turned out to be a, hero except right now he's ignored by the radical. Left you told the, truth Explained George clooney's involvement in getting rid Of Joe.
Speaker 5: Biden, WELL i think it was the key because you, Know clooney wrote a, column it was in The New York, times calling For biden to step, aside so that he noticed it the fundraiser that he held For, biden That biden was someone that looked like he was mentally. Inconfidence he was. Worried he saw a big change In Joe. Biden and of course all those are lies Because biden was like that the entire. Term WHAT i Think George clooney got upset about is That Joe biden didn't Recognize George. Clooney from What i'm being, told he didn't know.
Speaker 1: Who George clooney.
Speaker 5: Was so that Got George clooney, upset and he's, like all, right, oh write a column now THAT i think was actually written By Barack.
Speaker 1: Obama, Yeah obama and The Keen jeffries And schumer And. Pelosi they were the lynch mob to pull him out of, office but none of them went their fingerprints on the. Deal AND i love now being asked about all these books coming out about how Competent rashal is a income and all, saying what are you talking? About we're talking about the. Future they don't even answer a question about. It we're moving. On ignore the fact that we had an incompetent present with terrible results and almost elected a Cackling Kamala Harris, Well Jeff, career we got to. Run but your stuff is wonderful at town hall dot. Com Joe biden the biggest carver up In american, history and the most recent one Involves trump Deserving nobel, Prizes world's greatest. Peacemaker And Jeff, crueer you're a Great american once again for coming on The bill cunning. Emerge you know the black, guy who's that black guy over to my defense, secretary black, Guy, yeah, yeah, yeah raise your. Hand unbelievable and he was.
Speaker 3: President. Bill that's the incredible.
Speaker 1: Thing two am telephone. Call now you're gonna two. O'clock he's asleep at six. Pm he's got the blue plate special from the. Cafeteria but all, right, Uh Jeff, career you're the. Best thanks for, Coming thanks for coming on The Bill Cunningham. Show thank, You, Jeff thank.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 3: Bill let's.
Speaker 1: Continue his stuff is. Wonderful it's at townhall dot. Com Jeff creue air From New, orleans which again is a, great Great american run city by The. Democrats wonderful. Place Bill cunningham on seven HUNDRED. Wulw we're gonna win so much you may even get tired of.
Speaker 2: Winning and you, say, please, please it's too much.
Speaker 1: Winning we can't take it. Anymore, hello, Quiet i'm. Broadcasting i'm speaking With Moe egger a little bit earlier. Today big sports, fan Big knicks. Fan he loves The. Knicks in, fact he's going To game four In. Indianapolis, wow one hundreds of dollars for a. Ticket he's going up, there and he's watching the. Game last, night with about six minutes to, go the announcer, said the home team in THE nba is one, thousand four hundred and fourteen to. Zero if you're up by seventeen points that, late with four or five minutes, ago you, know other, words some, bossible you can't. LOSE i, said there it is right.
Speaker 6: There get On DraftKings immediately one, thousand four and fourteen to.
Speaker 8: One NOW i did not watch the, game BUT i saw The Color drafts win at the back of the, rim go straight up and down down and that counted.
Speaker 1: Overtime then they die and most of most of. THAT i just got in my car and just drove for about an hour that, morning just like a. Zombie he had something to do with. It STEPHEN. A smith was wonderful this. Morning oh, wonderful just carving up The. Knicks he was. There you go, defense don't take it in THE nba from the now his toe WAS i. Too.
Speaker 8: Now, now The knicks can't come back from, this, right there's no. Way psychologically you can't come.
Speaker 1: BACK i hope The, Pacers, sweeten you can't come. Back Reggie miller's doing the game the choke. Choke, OH i got the guard. MUCH i Mean moe was just driving aimlessly Throughout, westwood just by himself at two o'clock. Morning he's trying to figure out what happened.
Speaker 6: Everything do we all do? That After Bengal games Of reds, Games i've done those.
Speaker 1: Things, YES i get it.
Speaker 8: Now now the closest one THAT i could say of experiencing something like, that like What mode did was when The bengals lost to The. Steelers oh was that twenty was that twenty fifteen playoff game on a tough day To? Yes yeahumble that was unbelievable Penalties here we go is perfectly just wanted To you just want to walk out of your house and don't, stop just just. WALK i, said that's the only game THAT i did not play in THAT i. Lost THAT i lost, sleepover was, like how all you gotta? Do just just just tonim on?
Speaker 7: It just fall.
Speaker 1: Down that was his first, Fumbling like, ever, RIGHT i think the point was made. Early give the ball To. Jeremy he never fumbles the ball oops kind of.
Speaker 8: Like saying one thousand fourte zero, zero this is that the next gonna?
Speaker 6: Win could you could he replicate that shot again where it hits the back of the back of the, rim straight up and down.
Speaker 1: Again, no they thought it was the, winner but his foot was on the line and went to. Overtime. None the lost, anyway you knew it's impossible for that to occur only in. Sports now we have more news when you go To Yahoo, news here's your favorite part of the SHOW.
Speaker 7: I knew was.
Speaker 8: Coming there is number one talking about got an update topic Of willie cunnyam in the history of.
Speaker 1: Radio according To People, Magazine, yeah, correct it's Missus nutley been. Sentence here we. Go i'm just, asking, sorry is it next? Week i'm not. Sure Bill belichick's Ex Linda, holliday who's the heiress to the Hess oil.
Speaker 8: Fortunes these are a, respectable very attractive looking like fifty four year old.
Speaker 1: Female she's good, looking, LOOK i guess unbeknownst to, Her belichick and early at twenty twenty three started dating Mss hudson what unbelongs to the heiress from Hess oil coding To people magazine and they're never. Wrong so at some point a few months, later the two of them found themselves together at A christmas party in twenty twenty four as things were getting hot heavy Between hudson And, belichick and there was a cat fight between the fifty four year old and what would you have given a be there for?
Speaker 6: That wouldn't you like to still be doing YOUR tv show and have That? Yes oh, yeah it's to be a two Hour Bill cunningham. Special here's the. STORY a cat fight over a man in his. Seventies so wait a, minute She's jordan's twenty, three, right the woman's fifty, four and she's the.
Speaker 1: Heiress so the hess oil for.
Speaker 6: Champire, yes they got to, pick, choose and choose wisely rock.
Speaker 1: Would you you got a twenty three year old who's hotter in the, tailpipe and then you got on the holiday who's worth two billion.
Speaker 8: Dollars, choose but Choose. Wiseley now that's the million dollars choice right.
Speaker 1: There New York. Times he made his.
Speaker 8: Decision, well you know what's? Undefeated untied on you every day when you asked, me why why is?
Speaker 4: This what IS i?
Speaker 1: Wonder Bill, belichick accord To The New York times, yesterday was always in control of his. Life then he Met Jordan.
Speaker 8: HUDSON i mean she must have some sort of superpower to take the guy who is like historically known as being the, driest most, focused most, boring most attention to, detail nothing matters but football guy in the history of the world and turn him upside.
Speaker 1: Down it's on To. Cincinnati why back site. Penetration by the, way veteran sports Writer Pablo torre, says the Case son he's on it said it. Is it is the most incredible saga Since shakespeare Did romeo And juliet tmz. SPORTS i told you yesterday about the, boat. Right he has a boat called eight.
Speaker 8: Rings now the boat has painted on the side one plus eight, rings.
Speaker 1: Sem, react foreshadowing the baby the cube on her first come here home city ice marriage and the baby carried something like. That if that, happens my, god the internet will break And i'll go. Nuts oh he'll be ninety one when the kid Graduates Fro High school ninety. One you can't you get this stuff just fall in our lapse in this job choice an heiress to an oil fortune, who's by the, way not exactly a dog we, know tracking the, lord twenty three year Old Jordan. Hudson the grass is always greener on the other, Side.
Speaker 6: Will hey the stude reporters Of Proud service ever your Local temestar heating and air conditioning Dealers temestar quality you can feel In cincinnati Called Sheldon braun At Broad heating at five one, three three eighty, five seventy, seven sixty.
Speaker 1: Five but a page Six New York post Says Jordan hudson twenty four is showing Things belichick he's never seen, before and that when they're, together he becomes.
Speaker 8: Unhinged he's the, guy As i've, Described he's the guy that for fifty years knew nothing but the four walls of a football. Facility now and now he got a little. Taste he's like like a lion that escaped out of the. Zoo and he walked around the neighborhood, said wait a. MINUTE i like my PEN i like the. Zoo but, man this whole world out, here this is something. Else Cam newton has waved.
Speaker 1: In you know what he? Said what he, said can anyone name one player on The North carolina Tar hill, team no other than other Than georgia Because george it doesn't. Matter Jordan. Hudson is she on the? Team she is not on the. Team she will. Be newton, says, yeah but.
Speaker 8: Again That North carolina sold out their season tickets first time in a. While people want to see, This people want to see this go. Down he's just kind of The dion. Effect here's a recent you did the same thing To. Colorado she put on her Her instagram account with him out a.
Speaker 1: LIGHTHOUSE i just don't know. What what does she talk to him about? Again he knows.
Speaker 8: Nothing but it's not like he's like a like an art, guy or he's reversed in the history or has a classic.
Speaker 1: Car nothing like he knows? Football does he?
Speaker 8: Does she fall asleep to him reciting the triple option in the nineteen.
Speaker 1: Fifties what is? It there's another recent photo of the? Two it's the? Best? Yeah what does your wife say about?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 1: Oh she hates it? All does she hate? More is It hudson or is It? Belichick who does she hate? More it's, hard it's hard to. Say it's very hard to toss. Up what's he getting out of this? Album will?
Speaker 6: There they read The red to have the day.
Speaker 1: Off The reds have the day off.
Speaker 6: Today they open up a weekend series up against Those cubs tomorrow. Night Hunter green on the mound with the action right here on seven HUNDRED, wlw we say. Congratulations in The Ohio Baseball sectionals The country Days Elijah. Gutman he threw a no hitter Versus Saint bernard with nine strikeouts the other. Day related To Louis, Gutman let's see in The big Twelve attorney today in the semi is this semi? FINALS i don't know in third, inning you see ahead of top Seed West virginia one nil tonight seven Thirty xavier and top Seeded Creighton, meat so good luck to.
Speaker 1: Them and also how about this one TMZ's reporting ain't no thing but a chicken, wing and Seemingly Jordan hudson is playing off the age differential And TMZ's following her, around and they seem to be sweating these days in the spice level of their chicken. Wings she, said its followed the negative attention to the two of. Us we love each other deeply and look forward to spending our lives.
Speaker 8: TOGETHER i, mean it's amazing how she's taken again literally the example of mental fortitude and focus on one singular. Thing so, see, YES i mean she must have like the uh the charisma Like Jim jones or of those.
Speaker 6: Guys maybe she's great and maybe he's she's preparing the kool.
Speaker 1: Aid and she's fell a trademark uh wall is relative to do your, job and she put it in her, name so she has to do your job trademark for do your, job and it's now in the name of Of hudson and says here that she fouled trademarks for do your job bills, version among others in order to generate income for the.
Speaker 8: Couple so let's say this love doesn't last second ten for a, second it doesn't Last who bags?
Speaker 1: Who who gets rid?
Speaker 5: Of? Who?
Speaker 4: Does?
Speaker 1: She bags of? Cash bags of? Cash is what it's gonna. Tell that's what's gonna. Happen but he's now getting into.
Speaker 8: Deep now she's got trademarks with, him and she's got an investment portfolio of.
Speaker 1: Properties she's she's baking herself. In, man it's gonna be hard to tell her to just, know scram and get. Away she's gonna lawyer her up and and go after the whole. Deal we're talking big. Money, now this could be a. Pe you could take that case he, Did i'd taken a. Heartbeat how About Trouble Cob, enterprises of Which hudson is THE ceo and founder per her own LinkedIn, account filed fourteen trademarks On may the third with The Federal Trademark, office with phrases commonly used By Bill, belichick including no days, off do your, job ignore the noise in The Patriot, way what's YOUR llc? Code troubled, cub Troubled cub.
Speaker 6: Enterprises does that MEAN i also say it was on To, Cincinnati but that's coming, UP i guess will. He we also want to say sad news in The National Football, league As Indianapolis colts owner AND Ceo Jim rsay passing away yesterday at sixty Five.
Speaker 1: Rock you were there with. Him he was the.
Speaker 8: Best he was a guy first of. All and mcavee said, this BUT i said this to my wife last night WHEN i learned he had to pass. Away he has for a, billionaire he has a very relatable.
Speaker 1: Quality.
Speaker 8: Right there's just something good old boy about him that he is very. Infectious and the other thing is he absolutely bled The. COLTS i mean he loved it, everything every single morsel of. It and so you, know when a guy is that emotionally invested in, it it makes you be emotion emotionally invested and you go out there and lay it on the.
Speaker 1: Line for.
Speaker 8: Him one of my favorite stories about him was this WAS i was on four sixty five right In. Indianapolis this is like the week before we head to The Super, bowl And i'm kind of just flipping through the radio channels and all of a SUDDEN i come across it sounds like there's like A pep rally going. On there's this guy screaming and.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take Entire Colts nation and we're all going down In miami and we're gonna kick your. Ass i'm, like who was this nut that they got on the?
Speaker 3: Radio this is.
Speaker 8: Unbelievable it Was Jim, irsay our owner out there, ACTED i mean just.
Speaker 1: Impassioned it.
Speaker 5: Was it was so.
Speaker 8: Amade you smile because you're, like this guy really really just, eats sleeps and reads the stuff in the. City has like a one of a kind rock and roll collection that's out of this. World is one of the best Private, ALIGHT i guess it's, private you know rock and roll memorabilia. Collections is he, has, like you, know the Guitar Kurt cobaine, wrote smells like teen, spirit like that level of of.
Speaker 1: Stuff speaking of, That Jordan hudson introduced to a new rock singer Named. Swift parding to this. Report hudson And belichick both appear to Be swift and The, honey attending this singer's air atour and seen wearing a sweatshirt from the concert and Photos belichick wearing a Tailor SWIFT t Shirt is she poison in?
Speaker 8: Him is she like slipping some some sort of psychedelic mushroom in his drink In? Jonestown or is she like a witch where she's got him under a?
Speaker 1: Spell What i'm just saying that he's been, introduced that has been Introduce i'm not SURE i Started Chuck. Berry she's, like who the hell is Old?
Speaker 7: Berry?
Speaker 1: No, No belichick is the. Swiftye that's.
Speaker 6: It world's coming to an, end all, Right bengals? Update will The bengals and iHeartMedia? Cincinnati your swifties have extended the agreement of the broadcast as the games will be on the radio through the twenty twenty Eighth National Football league?
Speaker 1: Season but will it be The Cincinnati bengals or The San Diego Bengals Mexico City. City there's a whole section of y'ahoo News. Belichick they have like Like, Trump, yeah world, politics Check? Belichick how does he sto? Economy. Belichick she often jokes about his age to his, girlfriend saying we have chicken wing date night and. More oh, boy here's a SIGHT i don't really care to see. Anyway what's on The big show? Today Rock? Well first of, All Catherine. Nero is her all about? It then they have a biggest.
Speaker 8: Song, Yes and right out of the, day we Have Warren davidson on the show three o'clock talk about the big beautiful.
Speaker 1: Bill he was a no vote on it along With massy so two Local.
Speaker 8: Congress he's a, uh he's a, patriot So i'm interested to hear why he voted no and where things are moving?
Speaker 1: Forward they all, right in a long, weekend, guys we'll be Here friday and something will. Happen and, Tomorrow, willie we.
Speaker 6: Got The Hamilton Baden flag football championship team in.
Speaker 1: A hail The rams, correct all, right say get me out of The Student's, Report getting ready For friday and More belichick.
Speaker 6: News willie in honor Of Cheryl, McHenry who retires today after forty four years At channel seven And.
Speaker 1: Dayton how about?
Speaker 6: That all the best Of Cheryl. McHenry we leave you with the immortal words of The Stood.
Speaker 1: Report at some, point this foolishness has got to. Stop with fr what's friend? Say did you get a reaction from the? Birthday? Yes what If Mike DeWine took up with a twenty three year old.
Speaker 8: It would be the literally the only person that would make less sense Than Bill.
Speaker 1: Belichick if that, Happens i'm going out the.
Speaker 7: WALL i would say That Travis kelchi's had a Lot kelsey's had a lot of big catches in his.
Speaker 1: Career this would be the biggest speech race.
Speaker 8: Speechless belichick Is, nellis whistle is, On Nobody's bengo, Called and the other big one would be you what going after a twenty three year old
Speaker 1: Seven hundred WL w