Speaker 1: Oh bed of Fessor, Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Occult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we bring back your boy Josh Anthony of the Incursion podcast show. What do you call it?
Speaker 2: Well, it's yes, it's the podcast now, but yeah, I call it just a show.
Speaker 1: So it's just a show now.
Speaker 2: It's an extension of the new direction I'm going in hell Yeah.
Speaker 1: Awesome man. Well, if anybody remembers we had him on before when he was part of the Mind's Eye podcast. Such a fun conversation that was. I believe it actually went a little trippy, and I kind of had a feeling that it was going to get a little trippy tonight. Hence the background right here. You know, we had to get a little crazy up in this bach because we're I mean, I don't know where we're going to go. I'm not trying to necessarily steer it in some kind of direction, but I imagine that it's going to get a little lucid always. So, now that you've transitioned to the Incursion Podcast, now, can you tell us a little bit about that show and maybe the direction you're hoping to take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the direction is what I call the natural revolution. Like I said before we started the Mind's Eye. When I first started, it was meant to enlighten people with information and to give them, you know, things that they could use in their real life. But then it started deviating. So after the deviation, I decided to bring it back, and then now I'm calling it incursion because now it's like a like a direct like, Okay, now you learn all this stuff, this is how you actually implement it now. So the direction I'm going in is more necessarily how to actually, you know, change your life. I know that sounds like crazy and broad, and it sounds maybe too like rule or like guru like, but it's more about teaching like the same spiritual concepts that got me into the Mind's Eye in the first place after I had my first shroom trip. And now I'm kind of bringing it back now that I'm twenty five, I feel like my brain's fully developed and I'm actually using it for good now.
Speaker 1: No, So I mean, hey, that's they say, it's you know, for men especially, it takes our brains a little bit longer to fully dive and evolved to what it's supposed to be and I'm not gonna lie to Whenever I was twenty five, I was a fucking idiot. Like I was not interested in anything outside of football and chicks and you know, just the the I don't know, just bottom not necessarily bottom of the barrel kind of stuff. But I didn't really have a direction with my life. I was kind of just being fun and lucy goosey with a lot of things. And then something happened, dude, where I started listening to other podcasts and things and started to open up my mind a little bit. And you know, here we are five years later, damn near August, it'll be five years the culture of conspiracy has been around, baby.
Speaker 3: That's true, right.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing, though, we didn't start this when we were in our mid twenties, because we started this I think late twenties, early thirties somewhere in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sh I'm trying to think.
Speaker 4: When I was twenty five, I had direction in my life, but I was not in the direction I needed to be on.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I was still married to the first wife, I was in college. I had just gotten out of the Marine Corps a few years back. I was trying to get my second degree in a field that I could not give a fuck less about. But it was where the money was, you know. And I was trying to get a job with decent money. And that's how that goes. But yeah, and that's the crazy thing too. You look back at who you are now as opposed to who you were five years ago, ten years ago.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to be fifty and look back on right.
Speaker 4: Now and see how far we have, you know, doubled down on certain things, veered away from certain things, whatever the case is, and be like, man, we thought we had things figured out at this point. Because I'll tell you this, dude, now heard I saw this meme. It was like, nobody is more confident than a nineteen year old. Like, boy, a nineteen year old just knows what the fuck is up. You can't tell them nothing they don't already know. And I'm like, boy, if that's not true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's the thing is that, you know, for the longest time, I was just going with no real direction. I didn't really give a fuck about, you know, the politic for sure, and I didn't really have a spiritual I mean, I had a spiritual curiosity, but that's all it was. It was just like a dabbling. I think at that time, I was like, that was whenever I was going to church. Actually I was that's whenever I was interested in going to church. And I was going to church every Sunday, just trying to figure it out. And I liked it. And you know, the people were cool and the pastor was cool or priests pastor. Yeah, it was pretty cool. But you know, it's like it's like anything else. You know, you just grow over time and you become interested in new topics and new things, and those things eventually evolve into new ideas and everything. And I mean, dude, it's it's a wild ride. It's a wild ride. So it's it's a completely night and day difference. I'm thirty five now, twenty five year old me. I don't even fucking know that guy anymore.
Speaker 3: Dude, facts, big facts now, just crazy.
Speaker 4: That's kind of what started you in this podcasting journey. Was your first mushroom trip right now, for anybody, I don't even remember if you told us the entire story of it on the first go round.
Speaker 3: I believe you touched on it, right.
Speaker 4: How long ago was it when you had your first real mushroom trip, your first hero's dose of it if you will.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, I think I was nineteen twenty years old something like that. And I went to and I did it in the frat house, which is probably the worst place to do it.
Speaker 3: Oh God, were you a part of the fret?
Speaker 1: No? I was not. Okay, friend, I was asking no judgment, but you know, yeah, I definitely was not. But my friend was.
Speaker 2: Until this day, he won't elaborate on what happened, but so, yeah, So it wasn't. Stonybrook, which is a college in Long Island for.
Speaker 1: Anyone that doesn't know.
Speaker 2: And me and my best friend Santiago, who was also a co host of The Mind's Eye, we drove down there and we went to have a party and then Devin which was his name, he was like, yo, I got something for you, and I was like, okay, what's up? And he showed us and it was penis envy mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you've had apes your first go round?
Speaker 2: Yes, yo, No, boy, I didn't realize right into the deep end, didn't you.
Speaker 1: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it was the strongest, one of the strongest strains out there. So I was like, you know, it's whatever, it's mushrooms, right, So he gave me an eighth each and we started watching Animal Planet, right, And that's not a bad.
Speaker 4: Course of action unless unless it was like Predator in praise style Animal Planet on shrooms, that would fuck me up. But if it was like, yeah, see ocean, I'm looking at like Dory in the coral reef yo, that.
Speaker 2: Would be that'd be flying now we saw I was watching like this panda one. But what happened is that my my friend some Thiago, he just got up and just ran straight to the bathroom. And him moving to the bathroom that fast kind of freaked me out. So I went and followed him and he was like, yo, there's vomiting my pants.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what what do you mean? What you mean, bro?
Speaker 3: He was like, it's like coming home from the bar and telling you what. I don't know who's shipping these pants.
Speaker 1: Somebody shipped my pants. I don't know where, but yeah, he told me that. I was like, bro, are you good? And then he was like, yo, I think it's hit.
Speaker 2: And then once he said that, it clicked in my head and it started making me trimp man. So you know, What's funny is every time I revisit this moment in my mind, I start to rediscover things that I just, you know, passed by when I was younger, because I was just, you know, you just got out the trip. There's no time to evaluate, right sure, So but I realized not recently, but after we started tripping balls, all his friends started coming home to the like from the frat, and they just were like, you know how dudes are like an house like they were just like doing their their bro stuff, and I'm just like, oh man, I'm like tripping right now.
Speaker 1: And there was this.
Speaker 2: Giant like custodian garbage can in the middle of this dining room and me and some Thiago started walking around it for like two hours.
Speaker 1: A kid, you not.
Speaker 2: We walked in around it for two hours and we couldn't leave it, and we're like, yo.
Speaker 1: Like fucking Mecca, dude. Yeah, we were just walking and we realized it too. We looked at each other.
Speaker 2: We're like, yo, we're walking around this trash can and we're like yeah, and we're like, why can't we leave? And then we're just walking around this trash can. So eventually Somethiogra just got up and just walked away. And I was like, oh, wow, you could walk away, and then I walked away, and then I realized that it was kind of symbolic. And it sounds maybe like some high shit that I'm about to say right now, but like I realized that I was revolving around my shit that was on me at the time, and I just thought that I couldn't escape it. And then when I did that in this shroom trip, I kind of like broke old habits.
Speaker 1: Actually stopped smoking right after that shromp trip.
Speaker 2: Wow, And I haven't smoked since it's been about yeah, about four almost five years now since I smoked weed.
Speaker 1: Man, stuff like that. Like, dude, Now, that's the thing is that you know these uh mushroom trip trips are any kind of psychedelic trips, they're they're teachers, dude, you know, like they're they're the the great ancient teachers that will. I mean, they're not even teaching you anything. They're just giving you a little bit of a different perspective so that you can learn from yourself essentially. And that's one thing. It's so symbolic because you'll be sitting there thinking like, man, like why am I seeing this, like, what is what is the deal? Why is it making me feel this way? And you just sit with it, dude. I mean, and some people go down into like a dark rabbit hole and then they have a bad trip because they can't figure it out or they they can't get over that hump in their life or whatever the case may be. And but once you do, dude, it's like, oh that's it. It's like there's have you heard of IBA? Gain No, dude, I again is like a dude that's a motherfucker of a psychedelic. It's like, dude, it's like way more crazy than even ayahuasca because it because it forces you to look at yourself in the mirror and help you like get over whatever it is. And a lot of people that are you know, addicted to drugs or even nicotine or anything like you, they say it's like almost a guarantee you go through a weekend trip with IB again. I think it's found in jungle somewhere. I have no idea where the fuck it's from, but they they say, you go, it's like a weekend thing, Like you're literally tripping for fucking two or three days, dude, Like it's like NonStop and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ain't coming out of that the same way you went in. That's that's impossible, right or something.
Speaker 1: It's not like DMT, but it's I mean, it's not DMT, but it's something else like and it's just called IB again. And I guess they're trying to get it past here in the United States for like clinical and therapeutic use for people who are trying to like get off a heroin or get off of whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: And do anotherbody looking at it for PTSD.
Speaker 2: Actually, I was gonna say that I spoke to this guy named Josh from psych X. He has this company where he does like, uh, you know, he does these mushroom things for you know, vets that have PTSD, and I think he mentioned that before, but I just kind of forgot.
Speaker 3: It's it's got that's the thing with it.
Speaker 4: No, Two PTSD patients had the same triggers, had the same traumas, And it's it's very case by case. I personally know guys that went on an ayahuasca retreat for a weekend and they came back not saying they're healed from their PTSD.
Speaker 3: But completely like it's they know what to do with it. Now.
Speaker 4: I know other guys that it kicked off a whole worse version of their PTSD and they have to go to therapy for it. So it's it's very up in the air. But on a case by case basis, man, there are a lot of people who swear that they have had positive experiences from it. So I don't know about Ibagain, I've heard that the VA is looking at it, but I believe that they would be more uh more inclined to ayahuasca at this moment than I begame because of the intensity, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But you know, the jury say that with the intensity of ayahuasca, because I'm thinking ayahuasca is the most intense, but apparently, but it's.
Speaker 4: Only lasts for like fifteen minutes to thirty minutes or something like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, well iohuasca it is DMT, but it does last longer.
Speaker 3: All the retreats I've seen.
Speaker 4: It's it's only it only lasts like fifteen minutes, but it feels like it lasts like five hours, and you either get the pukes or the shits afterwards.
Speaker 3: So I don't I don't know. I've never experienced ayahuasca myself.
Speaker 1: I'm scared to try it. I don't even really want to look into it because I hear that it's like crazy. Dude, Yeah, I wanted to try it because you like purge and everything too, you know, which is actually pretty cool, because dude, I've heard stories where, you know, the once once the ayahuasca hits, so once you smoke it or I think it's tea actually so, but once once you drink it and it starts to hit, you'll you'll be met by some kind of somebody, some kind of something or whatever. Sometimes their machine elves and sometimes their spirits or whatever the fuck right could be even like a mirrored version of yourself, and that that entity or that thing or that person or whatever, that archetype will tell you like, look, the reason why you're you're having a hard time getting over this, or the reason why you're you're going through this or whatever, it's because you have this parasite in you. This is a crazy story. So this guy he goes, oh my god, I got this parasite in me. That's what's causing me to stay addicted to you know, sex or porn or drugs or or whatever it was. And and so the the the archetype was just like, look, I'm gonna I'm gonna get that out of you. And so he went to go purge himself. Like he went to go he had to shit and puke at the same time. And anybody it's ever gone through that, it sucks, dude, it sucks. And so whenever he did, he said he literally saw I mean he's tripping as he's watching it. But as he's tripping and watching it, he literally sees parasites come out of his puke and you become like superhealed from it. So I don't know, dude, like that whole parasite conversation, it's crazy. That's all we talk a lot about, Like ivermectin and what's the other one that people always talk about. But these things that to help you like get rid of your parasites. You know, in other countries, it's normal to like take a parasite kind of pill or whatever to purg yourself with these parasites. But that's not common practice over here at all. I mean other countries where their food isn't nearly as safe. And I'm not saying American food is safe for good for us, granted, but like in other countries where they really have nothing close to an FDA and your food is guaranteed gonna be riddled with parasites.
Speaker 3: Yeah, once a month, he might need to do that, But I don't know, you know, I agree with you, though.
Speaker 4: I feel like a lot of Americans have a very big stigma against anti parasitic cleanses after COVID and all that shit with Joe Rogan saying he took ivermectin and then the media ran with that and said he was taking horsty Warmer even though it's been safe to ingest by humans since it was you know, created and shit. But people have a weird stigma about different things, like, uh, I'm not saying I've ever done this, but i'd be curious.
Speaker 3: Like a coffee enema, right, are these things?
Speaker 4: There's so many people that rant and rave about all the health benefits of it, and some people swear by it. But you'd bring that up to your average every day Joe blow American and they look at you like you have a dick grown out of your forehead, and it's like, well, I mean, okay, sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you got to make sure it's a green coffee anima too. It has to be like fresh. And that's what Lindsay from Roguays talks about. Dude, she does it regularly. I think she does it like every day or every other day or something crazy like that, and it sounds disgusting. I mean, you're literally like shoving a tube up your ass and then you look, look, you're literally shitting in a bucket. So I understand what people among us.
Speaker 4: Who among us has never butt chugged a beer Okay, okay, the person who hasn't soaked a tampon full of vodka and shoved it up there, it goes zero to a hundred with an quickness.
Speaker 3: Look, let's just let's just lose the ego here, Jens.
Speaker 1: That's that's an exit only for me, big dog. I don't know, but no, look I I just looked it up as so just so we can. I don't want to speak ignorantly about this IB again because there's like there's a lot of good that's coming from it, and I don't want to, you know, fuck it up.
Speaker 2: But do you like smoke it or do you like like drink it?
Speaker 4: Like, how do you even take that? I thought you ingested like a paste like peote?
Speaker 1: Talk to us John, I'm about to read it all right, So this is from chat GPT. I know Jacob thinks it's fake and gay and it's gonna take over the world, but but I don't think that. So you know, it to each their own. But anyway, it says ib a gain is a naturally occurring psychoactive compound found primarily in the root bark of the tabernnanth iboga plant, which is native to Central Africa, especially Gabon. It's most famous for its powerful anti addiction properties and its deep psycho spiritual effects. So it says i begain interacts with multiple neurotransmitter systems n m DA receptor antagonist like ketamine opioid receptor modulator, helps with withdraw serotonin reuptake inhibitor, and it influences DOPU. That's a word, dopamine urg dopaminergic systems. Okay, your dopamine systems. It helps with effects on addiction, so it interrupts opioid, cocaine, alcohol, and nicotine dependence, often described as a reset of the brain's addiction pathways, and it can eliminate withdrawal symptoms in a single session. Do you want to talk about like a real legit purge.
Speaker 4: It talks about the root bark of this tree, so it's like an extract.
Speaker 3: Is it a paste? Do you smoke it?
Speaker 1: It sounds similar to DMT DMTS comes from, well, a lot of people get it from this one root bark of actually a tree that's native in Texas by the way. Yeah, but it says it can reduce cravings and compulsive behavior for months afterward. Oh shit, it lasts twelve to thirty six out God.
Speaker 4: Good God, and you don't know if it's gonna stop at twelve to thirty.
Speaker 1: Six, often with lingering after effects. The experience is usually dream like rather than hallucinogenic, a lot like DMT.
Speaker 4: Oh, you got to make sure you got the clearance, and you got a shirpa to take you up the that you're on, like somebody's straight up take care of you. Make sure you don't get dehydrated, you don't wander off into traffic, like.
Speaker 1: Holy fuck, yeah it's the common experiences are intense life review, like a death and a rebirth kind of life review. You might see visions of ancestors, spirits or archetypes, a sense of traveling through symbolic realms, and deep introspection and insights about trauma and behavior. So it comes from the bwitty be witty religion b w I t I religion. So it says iboga is used in initiation, rights and spiritual healing by the witty people of Gabon, seen as a sacred medicine that allows communication with ancestors and spiritual realms, and it's viewed as a as a teacher plant, not for recreational use. However, in the United States it's a schedule one. So of course the fuck it is. Okay, So here we go. Okay. So yeah, I knew it wasn't fifteen minutes for aahuasca. So this is where it gets crazy, all right. So DMT lasts five to fifteen minutes. It only lasted two minutes for me. Psilocybin will last four to six hours. Of course, ayahuasca four to eight hours. See, that's that's where it's crazy, because DMT you're in and out in five minutes. Ayahuasca is DMT. It's a variation of DMT, and it lasts fucking four to eight hours.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, could you imagine, literally, dude, I went to the void for two minutes and it wrecked me for months. You know what I'm saying. Imagine going there for four to eight hours. Fuck that, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: All these retreats I've heard of these guys going on, it didn't last.
Speaker 3: Even more than one hour. That's wild.
Speaker 4: I wonder if it's a dosage thing too, or it's how you ingested, because you can smoke ayahuasca or you can ingest it, right, So I wonder if maybe one is more of a fast acting and a fast metabolizing versus another.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe because yeah, I've always heard that it's a tea that you drink, so maybe yeah, me too. Actually, yeah, interesting, And then I begain. It says its primary use is addiction, interruption, and healing last twelve to thirty six hours, and the realm that you experience would be dream like and ancestral. So yeah, ancestral. And I'm sorry, Yeah, that's what That's what I said. It's just it sounded wrong.
Speaker 3: I just think you're on the same page, brother, that's all. That's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like your sister's like giving you a fucking lap dance and they're like, dude, get away from me. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So but yeah, I mean it sounds kind of trippy, but I mean think about it though, Like the people that are coming down off of heroin, Oh my god, it's literally hell, like for weeks, you know, it's for weeks or sometimes even up to a month, maybe a month and a half, like it is you have to you almost have to put them in a fucking padded room. My own dude, my uncle was addicted to heroin. Like it was like nightmares, sweating, like full on rage, asshole and everything. Imagine this, You're tripping balls in this dream like realm, speaking to your ancestors for twelve to thirty six hours, and then you never think about it again.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, that sounds awesome to me, but I was also thinking, but I was also thinking, like, you know, the costs of every everything has a cost, you know what I mean. So even though that that that medicine is, you know, has great benefits, like in that moment, it's probably hell for you, you know what I mean, Like, Oh yeah, that's probably that's probably some very intensive purging.
Speaker 1: It probably feels like you're dying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But at the same time, we're talking about somebody who's got like a real addiction going on, Yeah, bro, thirty six hours and it could change your life forever. I know people who have had serious opioid addictions that bro. Yeah, absolutely lock them up in a padd room for thirty six hours and give them this rather than me getting to another fucking funeral.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And so hopefully they're really going to start to implement that in the United States. It really should be nobody's asking for, you know, uh, people just to be able to go and buy at a gas station or anything like that, like.
Speaker 4: Fuck using that recreationally. Hell wants to recrea lose their shit for three days. I mean maybe at a music festival, I could see, but then I feel like it would kill the music festival.
Speaker 1: You used to be able to get salvia at a gas station, m not that long ago. That was just a couple of years ago. And literally it's nightmare trips the entire time you're on Salvia, Like there's no good trip from Salvia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've actually heard of a good trip from Salvia either.
Speaker 1: That's what I've always heard.
Speaker 4: I've never I mean to be honest with you, I've never done much research into it. I know that it's a hallucinogenic and I've heard people say like, yeah, you should probably try that at least once, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've never heard positive or negative about it, so to speak. But yeah, wild things. I still want to try paoti though, but not just on my own.
Speaker 4: I want to go to like a Native American sweat lodge one of their ceremonies and they're giving it like to the kids and to the others. Everybody in attendance gets a little bit of a spoonful. I want to I want to vibe with it like that, you know, see what all the all the ruckus is about.
Speaker 1: Oh se Id, Actually do want to try that one day? Yeah, yeah, just to see, you know, because you hear about that as a kid. Dude, I don't even know how I heard about Payoti in the first time. That was just like something that was It's like everybody knew about Peyoti.
Speaker 4: Kind of like the lyrics of Colt forty five by afro Man. I don't think any of us ever actually learned the lyrics. We just all somehow knew the lyrics the first time we ever heard it.
Speaker 3: It's wild, dude.
Speaker 1: Afroman shot a download into all of our heads, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean essentially, but anyway away.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, do you still do psychedelics on a regular basis or was that kind of a big Heroes dose one and done for you?
Speaker 3: Where are you at with your job?
Speaker 2: I took an that didn't do another dose like a Bali. A year later, I took like this chocolate bar called the One Up Bar, and that was my last trip because that was pretty like intense and the whole bar, didn't you I hate the whole bar. Yeah, I don't know. That's I noticed that about myself, right, So, uh, I ate the bar first. I'd even want to eat the bar to that day. My santiago is that yoa's just eat it. And then halfway through the bar, I'm like, oh, well, let's just eat the rest, you know. So I ate the rest. And it was night in New York City. I don't know if anyone is like from New York City listening to this, but you know it's it's that's not really fun to be tripping balls at night in New York City.
Speaker 4: It depends what neighborhood were you in. So I lived in New York City more times I can get.
Speaker 1: I was in Washington Heights, so im oh.
Speaker 4: God, no, no, yeah, oh no, but think like maybe if we're in like in Boho, Yeah, you can trip balls and kind of walk around taking the night air nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, no, I was in Washington Heights, in a in a in a room.
Speaker 3: I'm in soho excuse me, South Street My bad anyway, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was, it was. It was pretty intensive.
Speaker 2: The bar said it was only three and a half, but I'm thinking it was like five grams. I think they overdid it because I was tripping balls. I felt like I was in the matrix, like I felt like I was. When I looked out the window and I saw like the black sky. I felt like there was some being watching me through like a looking glass, and it was just like purposely watching me. And and I also saw my higher self.
Speaker 1: You could say.
Speaker 2: It kind of freaked me out that I saw that I was capable of infinite you know, good and infinite bad at the same time. It kind of like scrambled my brain for a minute. But yeah, that was my last trip and I didn't feel like I needed to go back after that. I felt like I needed Oh, I saw what I needed to see, and now here I am. But I also have this one irrational fear, maybe that some people may experience, but I have this irrational fear that one day I would just wake up and I'm in the basement where I first took shrooms. That freaks me out. Sometimes every time I say it, I feel like I'm a step closer to actually living.
Speaker 3: That bro singer Mod's son is No.
Speaker 4: He's an artist. Some people love his music, some people don't. But he went on a journey. He's like really good friends with Machine Gun Kelly, the older version, not the one that Megan Fox got a hold up, but neither here nor there. Right, he did a ridiculous trip in the jungle in like twenty twelve, and to this day he is convinced that he died.
Speaker 3: There, like he not his spirit, not his like third eye. No, no, no.
Speaker 4: He thinks that he oweded in that jungle, and he believes that right now he is living a dream. So because of that, he has thrown all inhibition to the wind, and he's not just like doing as thou wilt.
Speaker 3: So to speak.
Speaker 4: But basically he's living like he's gonna the dream is gonna end any second now.
Speaker 3: And that's been his mantra.
Speaker 4: Moving forward, and it's actually helped his art exponentially, so you're not alone in feeling like one day you're gonna wake up from all of this and it's gonna be a dream, or one day you're gonna get to the other side of whatever we would call this experience and be like, oh shit, that wasn't even real, Like yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's something powerful about going through that death process though, dude, like it. It really does change your perspective about everything, you know, like my thing is in I feel the same way. I can actually relate to you on that. Whenever I went through my DMT trip, I had to keep on like telling everybody like is this the real reality? Like is this real? Because I thought that I was, Dude, I thought that I was fucking manifesting it like or creating it. Like it felt like it was like a I wanted it to be real, but deep down I knew that this reality wasn't. Kind of shit and it'll fucking scramble your brain a little bit like that. But ultimately, you know what's really cool is is that we uh so we did a show oh the I don't know, last week or something like that talking about DMTX, and uh, a lot of the studies that are coming from the d DMTX, which is basically the uh, it's an intravenous drip that they give you a DMT for sixty minutes consecutively because they're trying to quote unquote map the DMT realm. Yeah yeah, I saw that. Yeah yeah. And what they found was after like putting you know, scans on the brain and stuff like that, is that whenever whenever you're like, uh, you're sober, like like you know, your your conscious mind and you're just working or you're talking to somebody or whatever, you're only ten percent of your brain up to ten percent lights up is fire, right, And whenever you're on DMT, dude, ninety percent of it is firing. And so they say that like, essentially, whenever you're on DMT, that's closer to the real reality than even what we experience on a daily basis. Now put that in crazy terms, So what you're seeing in the DMT realm is more real than this reality essentially, because we're living this illusion. We think that we got the whole we think that we got the whole fucking story right here, right, But you're only seeing ten percent of it. You're only experiencing ten percent of it. You only have access to ten percent of it. Whenever you're on DMT, I mean, that's just tripping to me that that's more real than this. And but that's the thing is that so many people come back and they say, my god, that that was way more real than even this, which sounds kind of crazy. You know, like, what do you mean more real than this? How is it? How is it possible that could be something could be more real than this? You know, because we look at real as hey, this is physical, you know, like I'm gonna go eat a sandwich or I'm gonna go take a nap or you know, whatever you do, Like that's real reality. But in there, dude, I mean the science proved it. Right there, fucking ninety percent of your brain is lighting up, and it's showing you that now you have more access to whatever the true reality is. And so that's what I kind of wanted to ask you. So, whenever you are experiencing things on psychedelic trips, are you have you gotten to the point of like thinking, because I know some people will will have a psychedelic trip and they'll just be like, oh, yeah, that was just my brain on drugs, you know, like that's just my brain. That's my silly brain. It's making all this stuff up. It's like people compared it to like dreaming, right like and just almost dismiss it as an aspect of this reality, you know, whereas I'm almost looking at it in an entirely different way, and I feel like there's something to really gain from that, you know, and not even just spiritually or anything else. Like, I feel like there's something that we need to we need to encor operate the things, the aspects of that DMT reality or realm into this reality and not just look at it as if it's a one off dream kind of thing, you know, Like have you ever thought about that? Yes?
Speaker 2: I have, and I do genuinely believe that that is definitely real, Okay. But I also think the way it could be used for at least us in these physical bodies, because for some reason, like our bodies can only experience that for a certain amount of time and then you know, we zoom back because we're tied at least right now to this three D world. But I think it could be used as a tool to completely knock you off the cycle that you're currently in, because every day we wake up and we.
Speaker 1: Do what we gotta do.
Speaker 2: Go to work, you go to school, you pay your bills, and you know the irs comes later. But you know, when you take that kind of substance, it completely knocks you off your track and it rewires the way you think about things, if you know, that's your life kind of thinking. Other people think it's a fun thing to do, which is okay to each their own.
Speaker 3: It is fun. It is fun. Let's not the gate, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is fun. It is fun. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Well it so it can equally be super terrifying, but with respect.
Speaker 1: But I also think it should.
Speaker 2: The way I interpret it is a way to like, if you're having trouble in certain loops and you don't understand why you're in certain things and why you keep repeating the same patterns, that substance can be a physical like thing to actually knock you off your shit for like a certain amount of time, and then you can come back with whatever information that you could bring back, because you can't bring back everything. So for people who have trouble, you know, in loops and stuff like that, right there, actually like you could take it and you're guaranteed to just get knocked off your shit no matter what. Versus have some people who try to break the loop in this world, which they still can, it's a little more difficult because you're still in the loop, you know what I mean, you're still in the in the thing. Versus with that, you're able to look outside the loop and see what's going on. And that's why you get that like that discernment or that insight, oh dude.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people take a lot of like a lot of things from that realm, you know, and they turn it into art or new music or into something that they can bring into this reality, you know. And that's that's what I really like about it is that it's not just your brain. It's almost like, dude, it just gives you an entirely different perspective. It shakes you from who you thought you were, and it almost gives you a perspective of just like a like a higher self. We'll just say that, like your your your greatest highest self. Whenever you're absolutely on your game, you know you're going to work and you're staying on the on the same page during that flow state, and you know exactly what you got to do. Like that version of you is like somehow unlocked and you're able to, you know, pull something from that. And I think that that's dude. I love that I've actually implemented a lot, you know, of those kind of insights into my own reality. But anyway, you know, I know that your your show isn't entirely about the psychedelics and stuff like that. It's just a fun topic to really talk about.
Speaker 2: But oh yeah, but it's a big part of who I am, which is why I actually love talking about this stuff, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love the way you laid it out like that too. It's more like if you're trying to get yourself out of that loop that you found yourself in. And everybody's got that two different varying degrees, right, I swear by it personally. I was bad off on liquor for years and years and years. I microdosed mushrooms for a few months, and it broke me of that habit.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying I don't still have a drink on occasion from time to time, but I no longer come home and kill half a bottle of liquor, like it's.
Speaker 3: A habit, like that's that's horrible, right, And that was it.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like I was even going every night tripping balls, like taking two caps or whatever the case was. I used that instead of liquor or any alcohol for that matter, And then I found that alcohol killed the trippy state, which I would prefer be a little lucid and have, like the little the brighter colors, a little more lighter sense of mind.
Speaker 3: Not taking myself so seriously, if you're.
Speaker 4: Giving me the option of getting fucked up on mushrooms or getting fucked up on liquor, it's not even a choice here. Honestly, one of these is going to hurt me soon. The other one I'm gonna have a great time, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's very easily.
Speaker 1: And that's what's so fascinating about mushrooms in general, not necessarily about all the other psychedelics, because there's still like a lot of studies being done on them, But as far as the psychedelics, it literally does feel like it kind of helps rewire your brain, which is interesting because that's what they do underneath the ground, you know, they have the whole my celial network. It's literally like the my celial highway that connects all the trees and all the plants and all the shrubs and all the grass and literally every fucking root in the ground. That is like, it's essentially like the Internet of the forest in a sense if you look at it like that, and literally like the trees will send information to other trees, like do you I don't know if you heard this, Yeah, that's crazy about that. They literally communicate with other trees through the my celial network, and so that is that's crazy. And I actually heard a fun thing the other day, and I think that it's probably true, dude, that if aliens ever came here and they wanted to talk to the most intelligent race, they wouldn't talk to humans. They probably talked to the mushrooms probably. But it's pretty wild, dude, Right, that's pretty wild. That's pretty cool. Huh.
Speaker 4: So you're saying that this is a pretty big portion of what inspires your show right now. With that being said, do you every episode talk about psychedelic types of conversations? Do you bring in people who have had other types of trippy experiences? What is the basis for especially this new rebrand of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so basically right now, it just started, Like I literally rebranded about like ten to twelve days ago now, So basically I have a YouTube channel that rebranded, and I use this little whiteboard I got right over there, and then I teach these concepts. So basically you can see it as like the information that I'm giving has come from my trips. So I'm kind of like a person that is kind of like that door between I feel like I'm like that door between the psychedelic world in this world, except that I'm trying to do it in a way where people who don't want to take mushrooms they could still get some type of information. Obviously, everyone is going to interpret it their own way, but for people who don't want to take mushrooms but are still interested in the concepts of rewiring their mind and things like that, I hope to be that bridge between that. So as of right now, I do have things lined up for the summer. I'm having people who I've spoke to before come on the show, but as a different angle. So yeah, I'm gonna start having people come on and talk about those things and their experiences. People who are doing what I'm doing now at a large scale, so you know, big things are coming for encourasion, so it's definitely gonna be interesting.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude, I'd love to be a part of that. Invite me, I will happily come on. Yeah, we can get fucking weird. I'm all for that. I talk about all that kind of shit on Meta Mysteries. As a matter of fact, just last night we got into how to uh, how to summon aliens, which was a fucking trip of a show, dude, And then it started going into uh, like you know the so you've seen like doctor Stephen Greer with the CE five experiments, uh, where they're basically it's C five it stands for Close Encounters of the fifth kind. Yeah yeah, And so he'll go out in the desert and they'll do like this meditation or like a guided meditation or something like that, and they they they have the camera out and they're just like snapping images all night on these people, and you can see these fucking entities, bro. Like it's the trippiest thing. You'll see entities weaving in and out of each person in the group and sometimes over another person. And then they'll also see like wild stuff in the sky. So they'll take like these super high powered like uh green or red lasers or something like that, and they'll shine them up in the sky, almost as if it's like a beacon of light to try and connect to whatever the fuck is up there. I don't, I don't know. I don't. I really don't know. Are they spirits? Are they aliens? You know what I mean? Like, are they extra dimensional, ultra dimensional? Interdimensional? It's hard to know these things. And I know that a lot of people have had a lot of wild experiences, But I mean, is there one answer, Like, what do you think is going on with you know, with all the alien kind of stuff? What do you what do you believe about aliens?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Let's just go there. Yeah, I definitely I do believe that there's other life forms out there.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: You know, ancient cultures have always talked about, you know, encountering these types of beings and things like that. But I also, like recently, have been thinking about all of these things that I've been come to know that you know, from the Internet, because I've personally never experienced any.
Speaker 1: Of this these other entities before.
Speaker 2: Not to say they're not real, I think they are It's just that I feel as though a lot of my mind has been flooded with noise from online and I feel as though that whatever information that I'm receiving from the online world is I feel like it's like a five percent that's probably really true and the rest is probably mostly bullshit. So in terms of in terms of like the what like if aliens are physical or not and things like that, I think they are, but I haven't seen anything.
Speaker 4: So so now let me ask you to expound upon this a bit, right, and me and Jonathan we're going to Prohemian Grove for anybody who like, go out there and check it out. It's gonna be in Florida. It's gonna be a blast. Neflin Death Squad is putting it on. Go to Brogrove dot com to get your tickets now, either way it goes. Now, we are gonna be on this panel talking with other content careers about what they leave as far as aliens, because, like you're saying it, like the internet's probably giving you maybe five percent truth in the grand scheme of shit. And Jonathan and I have very different opinions on aliens. I am somebody who believes in space and other planets, and that it's possible that there is life on these other planets that are making their way to Earth. There are those that believe that aliens are what we affectionately call aliens, are interdimensional beings that live on Earth with us, just in another dimension that we can't see with our human eyes. There are some that believe that they are angels and demons presenting themselves in a certain way. And I mean, there's no right or wrong answers to any of this, because who's to say one way or another right? So you're saying that they could be physical, but you're not one hundred percent sure. But if you really had to say, gun to your head, whatever the case, what you believe as far as aliens in and of themselves, where are you at as of your walk on your journey.
Speaker 2: I would say I would say interdimensional. I would say, uh, it's just like it. You know, from a logical standpoint, we don't even see most of the light spectrum, so maybe their skin is reflecting a different frequency that you just can't see. You know, their ships are probably like that. You know, who knows. But if that were my answer, I think it will be interdimensional. I think they are probably in the room or anywhere at this moment in time. It's just that we can't perceive it.
Speaker 1: Dude, I one hundred percent agree with that, and I love that you brought up you know, one percent of the light spectrum. We only use up to ten percent of our brains. We don't know what the fuck is going on all around us. I mean literally all of the ancient scriptures talk about, you know, the veil being thinner or thicker, and you know what I mean, So what's the veil? Is the veil just our limited capacity to be able to use our brain, to be able to.
Speaker 2: Sec I think that's what it is the way I describe it, And this is kind of what I'm teaching now, And what I do is everyone has these pair of sunglasses that they put on, right, and those sunglasses are your beliefs, your loops, and everything that has been going on with you since your inceptional this planet, and that right there is only like a tiny bit, a tiny sliver of reality, and if you were to remove it, which psychedelics definitely do, then you get to see things that are beyond your understanding. And that's what I feel like actually is happening. And you know what's interesting is that all these things are happening twenty four to seven around us all the time, and yet we are still here living a normal quote unquote life. So now it makes me think when I think about these things, are we in our own special dimension to be able to live this life right now? Because what if we were always aware of these things twenty four to seven?
Speaker 1: What could we do?
Speaker 2: You know, imagine being aware of everything that you saw twenty four to seven. Maybe we were at one point, that's why we decided to come here.
Speaker 1: Who knows? Almost makes you wonder what the chemtrails are for? Right? You know what I mean? Yeah? And I feel like that same thing too. And I've actually had a lot of time. I always talk about this, but I've had a lot of time to really sit with that whole DMT experience that I had. And one thing that I recently have been thinking about it is, dude, is that I I I'm gonna say this without sounding weird or whatever, or I'm gonna try not to sound tood what I'm gonna try not to sound too weird. But what I believe is that I witnessed a place that was not here even though it was here, you know what I'm saying, Like, and so I kind of feel like I have a view of what other dimensions could possibly look like that are sitting right here in front of our face. So think about it. Whenever so many people have, you know, psychedelic experiences and they see aliens or machineos or ancestors or spirits or anything like that, are they getting in a fucking spaceship to go there, dude, or is it right here right now?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And also think about like this, the people that have the people that do have like alien experiences, they're usually in some kind of meditative state, whether whether it's they're about to fall asleep or they're about to wake up, or they're in sleep paralysis, or they're in meditation, or they're under the influence of psychedelics or whatever the case may be. It's always some kind of light trance the way that they're able to see it. And if it's not a light trance, then their kids. And this is what I tell Jacob is is that I mean that that demon experience. We're not going to go into it too much, but the demon experience that you had you were a little kid, and you were seeing your grandmother, so you thought which morphed into a demon. Nobody else saw this r You know, there was something something special about the child, child like mine up to about seven some people say nine years old, to where it allows them to see a little bit deeper. It's almost like, you know, your cat is just like staring up at the fucking corner of the ceiling. You're like, what the fuck are you looking at? You know, maybe they have something in them that allows them to see a little bit, a little bit more than we're able to see. I don't know, but I think that whatever is going on, and that's why I say that the aliens are probably interdimensional as well, or ultra terrestrial or whatever they call them. But I don't think they're from out there, Like I think it's a here thing. And I'm not saying that they're absolutely not from out there. I don't know what's what space is. I'm just gonna be totally real with you, like I have such a healthy distrust with everything Space agency in general, not even just NASA, all of them. Well, how many how many like videos do we got to see of people on the ISS and they're pulling down their fucking cords that they're hanging on. They're trying to simulate that they're that they're floating in gravity or or anti gravity. Essentially, it's like, why do you got to fake that? Like all the moon landing footage fake, like confirm fake. And I know what people will say, and I've actually said this before too. You know, does that mean that they didn't go to the moon, Well, of course not. But the footage is absolutely fake, you know. And some people say, well, that's just because they had to go through the van Allen radiation belt and maybe the footage didn't make it. You know, I don't know what to think about that, But I don't know about space, and I probably we never will know about space. You have to take it on faith from these I mean seemingly higher governmental divisions that have decepted us literally all the time on every single aspect, and for some reason, we're just supposed to believe them now. And so you know, whenever people put out a telescope, and I talk about this, Jacob disagrees with it, but just to say you, people will get out like super high powered telescopes and they'll zoom in on a star and it looks like a fucking wave, dude. It doesn't look like a real physical thing. And so I actually kind of believe that they might be just fucking portals, bro Like when we're looking up at the stars. I think they're more so portals than places or things. You know, Like that sounds kind of crazy, but I don't know. I mean same thing. I feel the same thing whenever i'm sunngazing. You ever you ever sung gazed before? Yeah, I've done that before. You It feels like fucking doctor Stranger is sitting there, open up a portal. That's what it looks like on some real shit. So I don't know, I question all of reality and that's that's where I come to.
Speaker 4: You know, So on your psychedelic journey and as you're making content surrounding it like you are, right, are you also trying to delve into other types of psychedelics? Are you trying to make a like a once a month trip that you kind of report back to your people on, Like how are you doing this moving forward?
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't went back since that chocolate thing, and I think I'll stay like that for a while. I think I've gathered the information that I needed to and I don't feel a calling to go back. I don't feel like it will do me any justice to go back at this moment. But yeah, I'm just teaching the people what I've learned, not only from there, but in this physical world as well, and I'm just writing it in a format that is easy for people to understand.
Speaker 1: That's why I got this whiteboard over there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so now I'm just teaching people like things that they could actually practically do in this life because there's all this noise in this world. There's so much shit going on. I've completely tuned out of the news. I don't know what's going on. And maybe that's a bad thing, but I don't think so, because at the same moment, Yeah, you know, every single time I had my phone on, I was just freaked out. And now that my phone is off, I feel better than ever.
Speaker 4: Bro, I'm with you one hundred percent as far as like detaching from the news. Right, So, I go on a silent retreat once a year, Right, I literally don't speak for three and a half days, and I gain so much from that. It's literally a meditative retreat. And dude, complete silence. Your phone is off, there's no radio, there's no TV. It is nearly you and yourself. And yes, it's a Christian thing. It's supposed to be a retreat where you and God work on your relationship with each other.
Speaker 3: Neither here nor there.
Speaker 4: Though, unplugging for three days, truly unplugging, you don't understand how loud the world really is until you get back in your car to come home afterwards and the radio is on. You left it on when you got there. You forgot all about it. It's loud, dude, The engine is loud. You get home and everybody's in, and you're so used to that, you're so accustomed to it because that's your day to day life. And it's not people fighting. It's kids running around screaming. It's the TV on in the background over here. It's the dog bark and it's whatever. It's all these things that we just have become accustomed to, which is very normal. But when you truly remove yourself from that and unplugged, you realize.
Speaker 3: Dude, the outside noise just it's all it is. It's static.
Speaker 4: It's white noise that is constantly keeping certain portions of your brain firing off to be distracted from what's important.
Speaker 3: I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know, I was teaching people about that in one of my episodes. I call it the Unshakable Awareness. So and basically, well, what you did was a little more like you know, out there, which I would love to do one day. But I was just teaching people that even just an hour of silence is enough to be, you know, to tap into yourself and in that because this world we live in is so like fast paced, you know, hustle culture, TikTok two seconds, boom boom everything that you don't people genuinely think they don't have time to sit down for an hour.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, you give you anxiety for the three day retreat the first entire day I'm there, I'm almost got this feeling of anxiety the whole time, like I'm supposed to be somewhere, I'm supposed to be doing something. Because that's the average everyday go go go mentality. It takes a solid twenty four hours of shutting the fuck up and breathing for you to realize, no, no, this is correct, this is natural. Take a minute, everything is fine. Just be here and be in the moment. Dude, I'm with you. An hour a day critical, fucking critical, But I feel like a lot of people can't even section off ten minutes a day to just sit there and silently meditate an hour. I mean, I agree with you, but God that some people would feel like the entire time they be thinking about what they're gonna do after this hour. Yeah, and taking the second and being present in that within themselves for an hour, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it takes it. It takes a lot of practice. Yeah, it does. Yeah, you kind of got to get out of your own way. But that's something that we put into practice. On Meta Mysteries is med We meditate every episode. At the end of every episode, we will well, we'll do a tarot reading and then we'll like meditate on it a little bit. We'll meditate on the topics of whatever we talked about, and then we'll listen to four hundred and thirty two herds or maybe it's a guided meditation, or maybe it's the Gateway tapes or something wild like that, right, or the binual beats and shit like that, like the fucking elevator waves. Dude, you ever listen to those those? Actually, no, dude, that'll send you that'll fucking send you and with the quickness. But yeah, it's like because each each different frequency will have an effect a different effect on your brain. And that's why they say, like the the bineual beats are like some of the most powerful ones because it's why why they're so powerful, along with Robert Monroe's from the Monroe Institute Gateway Tapes tapes, is because most people whenever they meditate, they're trying to get rid of that logical, analytical left brain of their of their head right and get out of your own way. Stop thinking about what you're getting ready to do. Stop thinking about oh I gotta fold close, or I gotta go drive here, or I gotta do tax like get out of there. You're trying to mainly just stay in the right side of the brain and that's where, you know, that's where everything good that you need to get to is really at you know. And so but what's awesome about the bineural beats and the Gateway tapes is that they literally instead of just putting you to the right brain, it helps to like intertwine your logical and your imaginative brain. So instead of just sectoring off, it's teaching you to help like work them together, because in a regular life you are thinking that way. You're working that way. You have your right brain and your left brain. You imagine all day long, you think thoughts all day long, right and so, and then you analyze everything all day long. So your right brain your left brain and are constantly working together, and those things, those two things that I just mentioned almost help you become a little bit more aware and a little bit more conscious that you do have these two different facets of your brain that if used and fused together, Dude, it's like fucking divine alchemy at that point, Like it's if you can really get a hold of it, and so, dude, it's it's crazy too, especially after like the Gateway tape. Dude, you listen to those and they're kind of long, they're like twenty five thirty minutes, some like eighty five minutes something like that. But if you listen to them, dude, you literally feel like your shit has been rewired, Like it is next level wild, especially if you if you're sitting there and you're really trying to take it serious, you're really trying to get into that meditative mind and you you know, do the old adage of take no thought, like, don't even have a thought, just like imagine you're you're this. I always like to use this example, but imagine like you're you're an old man on a porch, right and you're just sipping some fucking lemonade or some iced tea or whatever, and you're watching all the cars go by, and each one of those cars they stand for each one of the thoughts that come into your mind. And those thoughts you can watch them go down the road, or you can stare at them, and they'll stay right there. They'll stay at like a stop sign or a red light or whatever, as long as you need them to. But the goal of the meditation is to let all of them go like and and don't feed them any kind of emotion, don't give them any kind of thought or anything, and just be like, oh that was interesting, and let it go and wait till the next one comes in. And like the the the gurus and the masters are the ones that they have no thoughts. They go to the nothing place. And and that's harder than it seems, you know, like that's that's a difficult place to to get to to literally like literally literally have no thought. At all. That's that's where the magic happens, right there. Dude. Yeah, that's interesting. You know.
Speaker 2: You know they spend their lives dedicated to right to doing that, so yeah, that's definitely not no easy task. But you know what's interesting is, uh, when I first had my first whoa, my first, because I do think you have multiple, But I feel as though when I had my first spiritual awakening in my life was in twenty twenty during COVID, my friend something Ata came over and we found out something the Pope was wearing, and it just like opened my mind to all of these things, and I felt like a thumb was being pressed into the middle of my forehead right here. And I describe that feeling to other people, and I don't know if anyone feels that, but every single time that I do sit in silence, I do feel that feeling, and even out of silence, because I can bring For some reason, I'm able to bring that silence even though I'm here right now with me.
Speaker 1: If that makes any sense at all, I don't know if it does.
Speaker 2: But when I'm in conversations of this frequency, I would say I do feel like a like a like a finger just like pressed into my forehead. And I don't even know if that means like my third eyes activated or something, but I.
Speaker 4: Was gonna say, would you just feel like it's a positive feeling or like something's poking you like out of like a jutting you in the forehead kind of thing.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Well, it is a positive thing.
Speaker 2: It feels like my like my awareness has been like heightened at the moment.
Speaker 1: That's what it feels like.
Speaker 2: It feels like I'm just here fully, like the only thing that matters is just me in this conversation, whatever else is going on around. I'll get to that when I get to it. So that's kind of what it feels like. And it's you know, usually I feel it most strongly when I do sit for an hour and just chill and don't I don't even close my eyes. I leave my eyes open. I just sit there like that. Yeah, dude, So it's it's a method of anyone can do. Oh yeah, dude, it's.
Speaker 1: So cool too.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Have you fucking been seeing like all of the telekinetic stuff that people are posting nowadays, Like basically, yes, I've seen it. I've actually heard one guy like this super Saiyan type shit, just moving it with the force, you know, Like, what do you think about that? Oh man?
Speaker 2: To be honest, I've been seeing it so much on my for you page. When I do decide to go on social media, I don't know. I mean, I think that, uh, it's definitely possible. I think that the human mind in the world that we live is a lot more whimsical than we think. But at the same token, I had to pause myself for a moment because I do find that interesting. But also I thought, like, what, you know, if I were to dive into this, like what does it do for me? You know what I mean? And I might sound very selfish or whatever, but I don't know. I feel like I've entered a stage in my journey where all the outside noise, I feel like there's distractions for me, you know, and unless my job aligns with continuingly to talk about those things, and you know, I don't think it serves a purpose for me at the moment in time. But it is very interesting and I've been seeing a lot of people doing it. There's this one guy I actually hit up to get on the show with me. He hasn't responded, but but yes, that's my stance on it, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Is it send poke or sena k black dude maybe, yeah, yeah, some black dude. Yeah, that dude him everywhere. It's OK, dude, let me, I'm gonna pull it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna pull it up, spelled the way I think it's spelled. And this is a reference to HINTI porn.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know. It is sin pie K sin pie K.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, so he's into the whole that whole jam, which okay, of course it's ah the tropes right themselves.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, okay, all right, check this out, dude. It's fucking insane. So it's just the he's like passing out. This is whenever he was younger, whenever he first started it, and it's basically trying to harness the energy within your hands almost like like Rayki and you're moving it literally all of this ship like fucking Matilda. Dude, Like, yeah, just watch dude, the the the look at that is that is that movie magic or what?
Speaker 3: You don't want me to answer this. I'm just enjoying the video.
Speaker 1: You don't buy this, dude, I mean, there's no cut in the video.
Speaker 4: Though it's not about a cut in the video. I mean, he's got that Naruto hand gesture. What's he doing well?
Speaker 1: And this is this is what people you know, It's like it has to deal with like your chakras. And I don't know, like if you ever seen iron fist. You ever seen iron fist, Josh, Yeah, I've seen iron fists. Yeah, it's a lot like that. Dude, I like all of that. It's not kung fu, but something like that.
Speaker 3: It's your chi. Yeah, you're chi right right, and this is the yep.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude, Like, dude, I want this to be real, and I hope that it is.
Speaker 3: It's really cool if it's real.
Speaker 4: I just you know, it's like that one video of that that woman that believed her she was so strong that nothing could hit her, and she like spent like thirty minutes like making her force field, and like she believed it. I don't think this was a grifter and her followers that were like donating their energy to her and the whole night.
Speaker 3: I believe that they believed it.
Speaker 1: And what the guy ran into her just.
Speaker 4: Fucking later out and it's like, well, you know, I mean that's also like if you were to pan out from that, I'm curious that there's somebody right off camera going like at the right moment.
Speaker 3: I don't know that to be a fact. I just.
Speaker 2: You know what it is for me, and the way I look at situations like these is, you know, for all we know, this shit is probably real, you know what I mean, this guy's probably doing this, who knows. I think he has the same token. I'm also thinking about, like damn, like if I spend so much time wondering if this is real, like am I gonna get caught up in another like rabbit hole? Like there's so many rabbit holes on social media, Like it's it's ridiculous. Like every day I find about it comes up on my feed, like new things that I've never heard about that apparently it's been around and people have been talking about it for twenty years. It's kind of like, I don't know what purpose does this serve? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Well, I think that it's all about like, uh, you know, and this is what like the Buddhists and the Hindus talk about with you know, uh, like oh my god.
Speaker 4: Your chakras, dickhead, I wouldn't be that big of a dick to this guy, but continue, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, it's just, you know, I think that there is something to do with chibro. I really do. I think that, you know, that's our human energy or whatever you want to call it. And the people have been talking about your chakras for the longest time. That's actually what this guy talks about. He says that basically, you gotta work with your your chakras and almost like charge them up. And he started out small, like at first, it's just like one empty plastic bottle and maybe it'll slightly move or something like that. But I think that if you work with it every day like this and you're really trying to attune yourself. And and this is we actually watched a video and I know, Jacob, you don't believe this stuff, but uh, there was like this uh, this fucking I don't know what he was, a kung fu guy or guru or something like that, whereas basically like these people that harnessed their cheese so much that he had this ball, like rolled up a paper ball in his hands, and he harnessed his cheese so well that the fucking thing lit on fire from Balloch dude, I believe that shit all day, Like I think that that's actually really true. I don't know. I mean, I if it's not true, then it's fascinating. But I tell you what, dude, give me, give me a couple of months, Give me a couple of months. If I let me tell you, if I can fucking do this in front of you, what would you think? What would be your.
Speaker 4: First I mean, I would say, give me a couple of months, and I can make even more convincing video than he just did easily.
Speaker 1: No no, no no, But what I'm saying is more convincing. That shit looks convincing a shit to me. But I mean, how much more convincing could you be than doing that?
Speaker 4: So we're talking about a styrofoam block, empty plastic bottle, blowing out a candle, and uh moving a metal bottle, steel bottle across the table, which magnets are a thing right like these are?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is very easy stuff to do.
Speaker 1: What about the bricks he did? He did it with bricks too.
Speaker 4: Outside that looked like some wood that wasn't exactly on concrete or on flat ground.
Speaker 3: It was in the backyard.
Speaker 4: How likely is it that he kind of made it to where it was barely standing up, and he just kind of yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: To get it to fall on Q like that though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you didn't see five minutes before the video. You saw it in that one second before he moved his hand.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, But what I'm trying to say is, though, what if if? What if I can learn this? Like if I can learn this and then I come and I'm not I'm not on video, I'm there. Ain't gonna be no movie magic or anything like that. You can see me leading all the way up to it. And what if I'm able to literally perform it in front of your eyes? What would that do to your mind?
Speaker 4: I would be enthralled, I'm honestly I would. I would be stoked for you. And if you do that, and I'm not over here shitting on you, I'm like, hey, if you're able to do it, I would love to see it, my boy. Absolutely, If nothing else, we need to bring that kind of magic if you want to call it that, or chi or whatever to the stage at bro Grove, Like I'm here for it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, But that's two weeks. That's two weeks. I don't know if that's long enough, or three weeks.
Speaker 4: The next one, you know, whatever, whatever, when we finally do our own cult cult a conspiracy meet up one day, a cult con if you will, I would love to see you be able to harness Chi, to be able to do some sort of spectacle.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you know what. Three weeks challenge accepted. I'm moving fucking bottles with my Chi at bro Grove. Come and see it June twentieth and June twenty. First I'll be I'm on stage in front of the masses, all the good cult members that are going to be there. It's going to be quite the spectacle. And I will put the doubters, I mean out of their out of their doubting mind. And now I guarantee you one thing is going to happen because the the Nephelin Desk Squad, and I love them and and all their all their followers. It is a Christian show, right like they well they are they are Christian. I'm not gonna say it's a Christian show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to say, by the very barest definition of the term, like yo, right right, But I can already see it where somebody's gonna.
Speaker 1: Say, oh, that's demons. Oh you know that that's negative entities. You know that's going to be said, right.
Speaker 4: All right, But I'm just gonna say this also, now that I have this time gap to work with, if I'm able to make a fireball come out of my hand, I want to hear no shit.
Speaker 3: I want hear no shit.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, yeah, I mean you name it. I would be so stoked to be able to see that, Like you need me to do your taxes for you next year. If you're able to like have a fireball in your hand, bro, that would be not.
Speaker 3: In my hand, like shoot one out.
Speaker 1: Just show like just from your own like energy or using a flame thing.
Speaker 4: I'm okay, alright, who's to say?
Speaker 3: Are you calling me a liar?
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, Although realistically what I was gonna do, I'm not sure how expensive that is, so I gotta look at it. Plus, I don't know if the stage is like can do us like it's conducive for fire, I don't know. I don't want to get the boys in trouble anyway. I hope you're able to do something with your chi in three weeks.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, it's conducive with my chiese, sir, I and I will I promise that I won't burn the whole place down, but I might spark a flame in my hand. We'll see. And actually, I'm gonna be kid free this weekend. So I mean I could spend twelve hours a day on doing this shit and just really fucking.
Speaker 2: You know, progress in a few months.
Speaker 3: Fucking right, dude, I'm so here for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And whenever I come on to your show, Josh, I'm gonna teach you how to do it, dude, that's all right. We're gonna spend a whole day doing it. Dude. It's gonna be sick. I just I really do believe in that shit, and honestly, especially Jacob, like I wanted to do it before. Now I really want to do it. Like whenever you get people who are just, oh, I don't believe that shit and obviously like that's fake. Oh God, that's I love that.
Speaker 3: I should give the distinction here.
Speaker 4: I do believe that there are people who are born with certain abilities. For the record, I don't believe that telekinesis is one hundred percent bullshit and stage prop like, I believe there are some people out there that can do this shit, but the same kind of thing that I've told you before, right, just like these psychic mediums quote unquote, I'm not saying that there's no one out there that has like a sixth sensory type of ability that can't be explained logically.
Speaker 3: I'm with you that this is probably real.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that they're doing it on TV, then they're a fake in a charlatan, That's all I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying every time, though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, because if you're actually got that gift and you're actually turning a profit off of it, then it tells me right there that it's fake, because people who actually had that kind of enlightenment would be disgusted by trying to turn a profit off of using this god given gift other spirituality gift that they have achieved and worked hard for for fucking views.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what if it's not for that.
Speaker 1: What if it is just to show a you know, the masses and everybody else that it is possible, and it gets them interested in learning how to do it, and it gets them interested in changing their perspective on how malleable this reality is. Like It could be awakening the dragon inside of you. It could have been sleeping all along and now you see this video and it's like, all right, let me try it, and next thing you know, you're a fucking you know, like a wavebender or windbender or whatever the fuck airbender, that's what it was.
Speaker 4: I I'm feeling it's more like Chris Angel or David Blaine with magic. Do I believe that there's real magic in this world? One hundred percent magic with a K, black magic, white magic.
Speaker 3: Call it whatever color spectrum you want. I don't give a fuck. I believe that that is real. Right. Do I believe that Chris Angel and David Blaine are doing that? No? No, like that that. You see what I'm saying here.
Speaker 4: I believe that, like telekinesis, there's probably somebody who can move shit with their mind.
Speaker 3: I'm not denying that.
Speaker 4: I believe that this is a real thing that people can do. Well, where's it coming from?
Speaker 3: Look? Who am I to say?
Speaker 4: If God bless these people with that gift, or if they've called upon the DA Like, I don't know this person personally, I can't speak on behalf of that.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying that if they're doing it for content.
Speaker 4: It's like, in my own brain ninety nine point nine nine nine percent fake, Like, yeah, but that's just me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be that point. I'm gonna be that point zero one, sir. You'll see, Okay, you'll see.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing.
Speaker 4: You're not doing it to become TikTok famous. You're doing it to learn about your own personal chi. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I'll I'll probably throw it up on TikTok and see how many views it gets. And if I can make a couple of shekels, then hey, you know what I mean, Like that's cool right after Yeah, No, I just I'm fascinated about what's possible, you know, Like I just I've always wanted to know if it is possible for people to do like these these like superpower type things, you know, like and that's that's what the the Hindus they call them cities, you know, like which are basically like superhuman powers. And and they say that you don't want to pay too much attention to those powers that you eventually learn because it would almost stunt your growth from going any farther. And so because the ultimate, the ultimate place that you're trying to get to is enlightenment. But you do achieve like these superpowers of these cities along the way. So I don't know, maybe I'll maybe I'll stop and hang out whenever I whenever I learn telekinesis, and then I'll just keep on going all the way up to enlightenment. You never know, ideally, Ideally, I don't know. I'm too much of a fucking heathen to really just to see how it.
Speaker 3: Goes, man, Well, absolutely see how it goes. Why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude? Yeah, So anyway, I mean, so, all right, so you're basically, I don't want to say life coach, Josh, but no, I mean, what what is Let's hear a little bit more about what you're what you're aiming to get into, and what what you're aiming to try and teach people. Yeah, so, well, one of my main things I'm teaching right now is how to collapse time. So it sounds like a very big.
Speaker 2: Thing to say, but when you actually get into the specifics of it, it makes actual practical sense.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But basically, I guess I would consider myself like a like a per mental performance kind of thing, like a mental performance coach, because that's where I'm going to lean to towards. And what this concept I'm teaching about is collapsing time. Is, you know, whenever you have a vision, let's say your dream. You have a dream of like, you know, having a certain amount of income in your pocket, or having, you know, being in a certain place in the world or whatever.
Speaker 1: A lot of people who have.
Speaker 2: That vision don't have the ability to bridge the gap between that and this world right here, because vision, you know, is only one layer of the of the of the thing, because you know, the mind has to arrive first before your body does. And when you have that vision, the next thing you need to do. He was able to zoom out because if you stay stuck on the vision, you actually get tunnel vision. It's kind of like how you look at a painting up close and you can't see but when you zoom out you get to see the painting. And you know, you're not really taught this stuff, because you know, now a loud of people don't even know how to do it to begin with. But collapsing time is essentially learning that the habits that you create and the habits that you do every single day is what leads you.
Speaker 1: Closer towards your goal.
Speaker 2: Now, the whatever goal that is for you, it becomes more tangible when you change the person you are and become the person that actually has done that already. Some people may call it manifestation. I don't call it that because it sounds I feel like that word has been diluted. I just call it like, Okay, you have a dream vision, this is you. Now you have to bridge the gap with actual habits that you build throughout your life to get there. Because some people think that it's all just that I'll think about something and it happens. Maybe that was true in another dimension, but we live here in this physical world, so our mind has to arrive there and then your body walks with you. So that's basically the main thing I'm kind of teaching people how to do. And I have a video on YouTube right now that's literally called you must collapse time to speed up success, if anyone's interested in that. But yeah, I'm teaching these concepts that basically, like, your mind is the most powerful tool that you have. You know, it's the one thing that allows you to perceive everything. And you know, we're not taught how to really think we're taught what to think, not how to think. Yeah, you know, so all these things that we grow up learning and stuff is just memorization. You know, hey, remember what two plus two is. But they don't teach you how to solve a problem that requires actual critical thinking. I mean maybe they did before I wasn't around for that time, you know, so, but basically I'm trying to bring that back, you know, teaching people how to actually rewire their mind, because some people don't even have the ability to see the vision.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I know people who have these dreams and they're like, I just can't see it, and I say, well, wow, why can't you see it? I can see it clear as day what I want to do. But apparently it's you know, not a lot of people have that vision. And that's that's something that you know, I didn't know that you could actually like teach people how to do.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of what I'm doing at this moment, Oh.
Speaker 3: Teaching people how to get out of their own way.
Speaker 1: Get out of their own way essentially. Yes, Yeah, yeah, there's something really to that shit too, dude. And like, if you fully immerse yourself in the vision and the dream that you have. It's like it almost it almost I don't want to say it paves its own way, but I will say that almost, Like your brain is now looking for all the opportunities and it's more open for all the opportunities to present to you. So and and that's all it is. It's just like, are you going to take advantage of those opportunities or you're going to sit on Instagram for another twenty minutes or TikTok for another half an hour? Are you gonna you know, like, uh, just stare off into nothingness, Like you're going into the lower mind essentially, and you're just consuming and consuming and consuming. And if you get out of that consuming type of stage where you're looking for the next thing you can buy off an Amazon or whatever. If you get yourself out of there and almost have like a one track mind, you can, dude, I feel like you can really get there. And it's a consistency thing because anybody can do something for a week, anybody can do something for a fucking month, you know, like that's not that impressive. But where people because people have these bright ideas and they might be really really ambitious about it, and like maybe they have a real reason to even do it, But then they get in their own way and they can't remain consistent with it. And I think that that's the key to every single thing, is your consistency towards it. Yeah, you know, like people will get on diets and like lose twenty or thirty pounds and like, oh my god, I'm feeling so much better.
Speaker 3: And this is me.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll get down to a weight that I want to get to, and I'll be working out every day and then I'm like, you know what, I look pretty good. Maybe I'll take today off and then it just fucking compounds and compounds, and the next thing, you know, you gain forty and you're you're in worse shape than when you before you started the diet and everything.
Speaker 2: You know, oh, absolutely have to Yeah, you have to hack your mind to like love the hard shit because that stuff is so it's hard. You know, it's hard to consistently do something for years. I mean I've been doing this, mind's eyes shit for four years. You guys have been doing this for however long you have, Like, you know that that's hard shit, even when stuff is not paying off, especially when stuff is not paying off, that's the part ninety nine percent of people quit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you gotta love the process itself, you know, I mean, and I mean that's work. Like nothing in this life, nothing in this world is just going to be handed to you. Well, there are some people that are born with a silver spoon, and I'm fine, Fine, that's that is the rarest of exceptions for the vast majority of us. Like Jonathan, like you said, it's about being the difference between being somebody who is a consumer and somebody who is a creator. Is the creator decided to actually get up and do it and consistently did it over and over again until they got better at it. It could be It could be painting, okay, and I'm not saying becoming like a world famous artist or nothing like that. But if you want to start painting, but you've never went and bought art supplies, you've never sat down and learned or even watched some YouTube, watch more Bob ross Bro, watch a little White Afro Man himself and learn about brushstrokes. And if you never actually put brush to paper or brush to canvas, I should say, then you'll never become a painter.
Speaker 3: And whatever the.
Speaker 4: Case may be, if you want to be more enlightened, if you want to be more educated, if you want to be more more musically gifted, whatever the case would be. It's about you got to decide that you're willing to actually put put put your ass in the position to do it right. Opportunities come, opportunities will come and go, money will come and go, Relationships will come and go. Everything in this life, including this very life, is temporary.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm not trying to have a spiritual conversation about what happens after death. I'm talking about this cycle that we're on right now, this human body, this carbon based flesh shoot that we're in, this bitch is temporary. Okay, So what are you going to do with it? While you got it? You can waste the opportunity that is a freedom that you have. That's your prerogative, and you'd rather sit there and doom scroll every single day for the rest of your life wishing that man, I wish I could be dot dot dot, I wish I could do dot dot dot. Then that's all you'll ever do is wish and want. But there are those that get up and decide to know what I'm gonna give it the old college try. I'm gonna see what it is and maybe, just maybe the door will open to you one day where you decide that, you know what, maybe this is worth betting it all on. Maybe I believe in myself enough in this path or on this journey or whatever this would be to.
Speaker 3: Take this step.
Speaker 4: And some people see that opportunity and turn away from it, which and that's fine too. You know, there's no right or wrong way to do life. But I, for one, refuse to be laid up on my deathbed at the ripe old age of fifty and look back at my life and decide, Man, I wish I would have done dot dot dot.
Speaker 3: I fucking bet not. Okay, I can't have that.
Speaker 1: Well, And that's why it almost has to Everything has to start as a hobby, though, Like you have to legit enjoy doing what you're doing, because if you hate it, then you're never gonna get good at it. Like you have to almost fucking love it beyond level. You have to obsess about it. And I feel like that's kind of what we did over here, Like we were obsessed in the beginning, especially with conspiracies, wanting to know and everything was still you know, pretty brand new and even to this day, a lot of the information that we cover is very brand new. But it's like an obsessive thing, like we need to know about this, we need to know about that, what's the history on this, what's the future possibility look like on that kind of thing. And there's actually if you ever heard of Malcolm Gladwell, he has the ten thousand hour rule that essentially, if you do anything for ten thousand hours, you can become an expert in it. And that's you know, that's around about it. Depending on whatever it is, like, some things are gonna be harder, somethings are going to be easier, you know, but typically around ten thousand hours if you immerse yourself into it. And that's not even just like like say for this, like for shooting an episode, right, you know, our show is typically last two to three hours. There's a lot more hours behind the scenes that go into making every single show. Right. It's coming up with a concept, it's doing the research, it's doing even deeper research and then learning it all yourself so much to where you can talk about it like like like in the best way that you know you can whenever, whenever the time comes, and so there's a lot of time that goes into it. Do you run episode eight hundred in something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't even done eight hundred episode. I've done about one hundred and sixty, I mean.
Speaker 3: Fair enough.
Speaker 4: But we're also running, you know, seven days a week. But that's that's different though. But to your point, John, at than one hundred percent, Like it's this is dad advice that I feel like all of us should have gotten, but a very few of us actually got. Right, find what you love to do, then find a way to make money off of it. Yeah, Okay, Now, granted some people that's gonna be harder than others.
Speaker 3: I get that. Me and Jonathan love talking. We love running our fucking mouths.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, ten years ago, if you would have told me I would get paid to talk, I would have said that you're out of your fucking mind. How did I know that podcasting would be a thing for the future, right, I had no idea. But that's the thing, like, like we're talking about, you gotta love the process. You gotta love the work that you're putting in to achieve your goal. And if you can find and everybody's different, everybody's got a thing that makes their their heart flutter and makes their mind just explode with ideas and inspiration. Whatever that is to everybody, right, find a way to do that to the best of your abilities.
Speaker 3: Opportunities will come along for you to capitalize on that.
Speaker 2: Later on, mm hmm, I heard this saying that you know, consistency will outshine talent all the time because you know, the person who's very talented already feels like they're the best at it, so they will just stay where they are because they're already talented in that field. The person who's consistent twenty four to seven will catch up to that person and eventually surpass them and whatever shape that takes.
Speaker 1: Dude, one hundred percent, let me tell you something like pretty wild. Actually, so whenever I so, I'm originally from Pennsylvania, but then I moved to Louisiana whenever I was sixteen. Whenever I was living in Pennsylvania, I went to a one A high school with sixty kids. In my entire grade, there was about I don't know, twenty kids on the football team, which you know is from over there. Like you could play varsity football in eighth grade, Like if you.
Speaker 3: Were had if the team was going both ways, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of them, some of them definitely were. I was doing both ways, which I go.
Speaker 3: Line was also that d line, you feel me.
Speaker 1: I used to love that, bro. I would play fucking d end and then little guard on offense. Dude, I love that. And I never got tired or anything, which is awesome. But and then I moved to Louisiana to a five A high school, Dutch Day Dutchtown High School, and I literally went to high school with two NFL football players, right, And Dude, whenever you walk into that gym and you see these fucking people for the first time, it's like looking at gods. Bro. Like, I was like so fucking normal, you know, like normal size, which I thought I was actually I used to be. I used to think that I was kind of big for my size and my age and everything because I played on the line. You know, the linemen are usually your biggest boys. Right. And then I come here or not here, but to Louisiana, and I see these gargantuan like monsters of men. And I went to high school with if anybody knows Eddie Lacy, who went on to he was a running back. He went to play for Alabama with Nick Saban, and then he went to play in the NFL. He played for the Packers, right, and I also played with and this is gonna be a fun conspiracy name, and he was actually my next door neighbor is Eric Reid. Eric Reid went to go play at LSU and then he went to go play for the forty nine ers and a couple of other teams. But he was the guy. He was like the right hand man to Colin Kaepernick with all that black lives matter shit, and but yeah, I just remember especially Eddie Lacy, you know, dude, he never even had to work out, Like he never had to run, he never had to lift weights, just fucking god structure of a body and just naturally gifted, I mean the eyes, the vision, the quickness, the agility. Would I mean literally he would be running through the hole and he would tell you what he's going to do and you would still miss it. Like literally he would be running through the hole. Like let's say he's running through fucking h the a gap or whatever, right, and he's he's gonna hit the hole. He'll tell you circle button, which means he's gonna spin right like Madden Madden Terms, and he would just fucking just take off right and you even if you got arms on him, he would bulldoze you like just a monster. Right, Dude, he goes to the NFL. He's awesome, you know, for his first couple of years, but then he stops working at it and he ends up getting fat. And he loves this. He always said that he loved like Chinese food and everything. Dude, he ended up, Dude, he became known as fat Eddie. He was basically like literally like he became he became essentially like my generation's Jerome bettis like a big fat boy in the backfield. Right. Oh no, he stopped working at it. He stopped working at it. He got lazy. He relied too much on his natural gifts. And so I think that's that's like a really good you know comparison there. And then you'll see other people that maybe they weren't huge in high school. You know Eric Reid for example, Dude, he was scrawny in high school. Like I was bigger than him, I was faster than him, I was stronger than him. I thought I knew football a little bit better than him. Next thing, you know, he's playing for LSU. Next thing, you know, he's playing for the same Francisco forty nine ers. He worked at it, you know, and he got there and he put into work and he ended up having a good career you know as a result.
Speaker 4: So fighting with the armored combat like I do, has taught me one thing. If it's taught me anything, has taught me one thing. If you think you're working hard enough, you're wrong. You are so wrong that the minute you think all right, that's enough, you you've already lost because there's somebody out there putting in three more hours that day than you just did.
Speaker 3: No, no two ways about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So it's you know, it's definitely about getting out of your own way and stop just resting on your laurels as they say, right, and always just trying to evolve. So that's that's kind of like what you're talking about is essentially, you know, just trying to get out of your own way and out hustle and out pace I mean, forget about competition, like you're competing against yourself is really what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's the that's the most difficult part because we're used to having accountability from other people or other structures in her life. And when you're finally in a place where you know, you get out what you put in is kind of like, damn, so it is all my fault, and you know, it's hard to accept that that. You know, the reason why certain things are probably not working in either your business or your personal life is most likely from the decisions that you made, you know, and you don't see it because you're in it, But when you step out and you actually get to see it, you're like, damn, well, yeah, that makes total sense. So it's kind of like why you know how therapists can pretty much give therapy to everyone, but they're like still drinking your shit on the side. You know, therapists have their own therapists too.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's just like that, no, I agree with you, And that's something that me and Jonathan have also had to learn working for ourselves and owning our own business and all this other shit. Like, bro, there is no more excuses, like the buck stops with us.
Speaker 3: If something happens and.
Speaker 4: We don't do well enough, it's because we didn't do well enough.
Speaker 3: There's no fingers to point in any direction. And You're absolutely right, Bro.
Speaker 4: That's and that's kind of for somebody to take that on not just business, but even in personal life and take not just personal responsibility, but understanding the gravity of that right, Understanding that like it is up to me whether I thrive or fail today, Like that's that's something that a lot of people have a hard time grasping. I've said this before, and I'll probably die on this hill one day. I feel like the American people have this weird version of what they believe. Freedom is right. True freedom is terrifying right. True freedom is full responsibility for yourself. No one's coming to help, no one's got your back. And now I'm not saying that we shouldn't have each other's backs and take care of each other.
Speaker 3: We should have this sense community.
Speaker 4: But my point is true absolute freedom means that you are one hundred percent taking all responsibility for however this shit shakes out.
Speaker 3: I have a.
Speaker 4: Belief that most Americans don't actually want freedom. They want the freedom to be comfortable rights. That's more of what they're thriving towards. You want to see true freedom. The Alaskan dude that's living in a log cabin one hundred miles away from civilization. That dude is as free as you could possibly fucking get. He can do whatever he wants and no one is coming to stop him. But also if a bear attacks him, he's on his fucking own.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying. Yeah, there's some give and take with that.
Speaker 1: Mm yeah, yeah, there's definitely there. There is something to it, dude. You know, we all love our comfort and everything, but ultimately that's kind of what the system relies on, as people being comfortable and reliant, you know, and place it and complace it and that whole consumerism and materialism and everything else. And it's just trying to get out of your own way to be able to transcend that in a sense. And I think that you know, whenever you're the the thing about getting in your own way is that most of the time you don't even know you're doing it, you know, like it's like you're in this fucking true just.
Speaker 3: Do what everybody else is doing.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not bad, but one hundred percent everybody's in their own fucking way, man, right.
Speaker 1: And even conversely, like so you can actually look at habits like a habit and in multiple different ways, right. So, like and I've heard like sach Guru and stuff like this talk people like him talk about this kind of stuff. And basically, a habit is something that you do that you're not even really fully aware in the moment that you're doing it, you know, And that can work in multiple ways. So if you get in the habit of meditating every morning, well you don't even really have to work for it, you know, you can just get up and do it. You get in the habit of like us, you know, researching for a show and trying to get guests and you know, thinking of topics or whatever and looking out into the world see what's going on. You can get in the habit of that. But ultimately the goal is to just transcend even the habitual ways and try and remain as in the moment as you possibly can, because once you're in the moment, you're not thinking about you're not stressing about what's coming next, you're stressing about what you got to do later, and you're also not really thinking so much even about your past if you're truly living in the moment. And so you know, you want to really try and transcend all kind of habitual shit in general, because you're not You're you don't have that level of awareness. You're just like saying, you know, all right, computer mechanism in my mind, just do what you do like you're not even doing it, you know. So getting out of the habitual stage is definitely something that you should be working on too, I think.
Speaker 2: And I heard something along those lines that once you become aware of a habit, now it becomes a choice if you keep doing it. Yeah, yeah, crazy, I could get down with that, dude.
Speaker 4: Everybody is a choice at every second of every day, even and you really realize that. And I don't know if you have kids yet or not, or whatever the case, but that becomes very abundantly clear whenever you have children, because you realize that from the moment you open your eyes every morning to the moment you close your eyes, what time you even open your eyes in the morning and what time you go to bed at night is completely dependent, Like everything you do has an effect on your child in one way, shape or form or another. Right, and you realize that everything is a series of choices. Some are better choices than others, some are completely incorrect choices, whatever the case is. Everybody's got their own life journey that they're walking, right. But everything is a choice. Even choosing not to decide is still a choice. To quote the Great Rush if you will.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm with you one hundred percent. Man.
Speaker 4: It's and whenever you're aware of a habit that you're doing. Some habits are very good.
Speaker 3: Some habits are good.
Speaker 4: Working out is objectively a very good habit to take on, and that is also a choice. You have to choose to work out, you have to choose to push yourself to new limits. Adversely, choosing to drink a two liters or coke every day, that's a choice. That's a habit some people that's an absolute habit, but that is a choice that can absolutely lead to your demise.
Speaker 3: Life is a series of choices, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. So what are what are some other things that you got planned for the future? You said you got a couple of different things that you got planned and things that you want to get into. What are some other ways that you're trying to help kind.
Speaker 2: Of Well, not only so basically, not only am I giving away like all this information for free because I think information should be free. So I'm pretty much giving all my sauce online. That's sounding crazy to say, but you understand what I'm saying. Yeah, so I'm giving that stuff away, but I'm also offering, like, you know, if people want to work with me personally to do that too. So I'm doing that on the back end side, but on the front end side, I am trying to just give this information to as much people as possible and whoever benefits from it great, and whoever doesn't, well that's great too, I guess. And on the back end, you know, people have you know, they have my links aver, my website, they can come work with me personally and we could you know, work together to see what's going on. In that aspect, I'm mostly in working more with people who own businesses because I'm applying like these concepts to people who own businesses, so it's like a little more targeted that way, So I'm not just working with everyone. So that's kind of the thing I'm going with. So entrepreneurs who are stuck in these patterns. You know, just because you make a certain amount of money doesn't mean you're immune to not falling into patterns and things. So that's kind of where I'm leaning towards right now, and everything around that is centered, yeah, in this rebrand. So this rebrand is pretty much the new evolution of what.
Speaker 1: The minds I was.
Speaker 2: And you know, going through that phase was actually kind of difficult to shed all of that stuff off of me, of the Mind's Eye, because you know that the mind's Eye was my baby, you know, and breaking away from that and shedding that part of myself like it just like it felt like you know, an ego death, to be honest, like it felt like it his own psychedelic experience. Like I have this thing where I install thirty day challenges with myself, and I have a goal for each thirty day challenge, and for thirty days, I would regular eleasly work on towards that goal. And my goal that I had before was to you know, sell this program that I'm doing to help people. And through that process, I realized the one thing that I was holding on to was letting me stay anchored in the same position, and that was the Mind's Eye. It was sitting there for months doing nothing, like we haven't posted anything in seven months, stay.
Speaker 1: On the Mind's Eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, me and my business partner and also my friend Sean, we we.
Speaker 1: Were doing other things.
Speaker 2: On the other end, we had like a we're helping people grow their social media because you know, that's how we grew our show, and we were working with some guy. Long story short, didn't work out. But after that, you know, I still had this drive to like do something more and we weren't seeing eye to eye, so I had to like make a hard decision for myself and you know, just pull everything back and rebrand everything. And it was pretty painful. I'm not gonna lie and not saying I was crying, but it sucked, you know what I mean to be to pull that, h like pull that and just rip it apart, because then you have to admit to yourself at the same token that damn that dream right there that I had for this show didn't pan out. But that doesn't mean that it's not that not new things can come out of this, oh for.
Speaker 1: Sure, dude. Yeah, that's I don't even know what the fuck I would do if we decided to stop doing this show one day, Jacob, I don't even want to think about that. I don't think that it's ever going to happen. But could you you can, like, could you imagine like what your fucking life would be like if we didn't do this.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna be straight up, But that's also because we have. We have fallen in love with the process and the work that's associated with this so much that like, then that's the thing.
Speaker 3: We've had this a million times.
Speaker 4: And it's very true at least, you know, as far as my level of research that I do, the types of random things that I dive into, I have been looking into conspiracies long before I ever met you, right long before I even.
Speaker 3: Knew what a podcast was.
Speaker 4: So even if, for whatever reason, tonight this is our last episode ever aired, there's no way that I can stop at this point, Like I would be just kind of doing this to myself and just looking into all of this research and just like finding all this stuff out and just like internalizing all of it, and I would feel like I would be doing a disservice by not sharing it. Like I I don't know how I could continue, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people fall into k holes. We fall into rabbit holes. Baby facts facts.
Speaker 4: Good god, there's no way that you can recalcify the third eye once it's been busted.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, why dude, there's no way there's no going at all. There's no going back at all.
Speaker 4: And I do know what you mean as far as like having a dream that didn't exactly pan out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I that was me with the Marine Corps.
Speaker 4: Honestly, my life goal was to join the Marine Corps and I was I knew that I was gonna be a career guy. I was gonna be in for twenty.
Speaker 3: Maybe even thirty, who knows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, about two years, and I was like, yeah, this is not this is not the way for me. Cause especially we were going into peace time and there was no more money being associated with They cut funding, there was no combat deployments going on. It's like, why would I join a combat arms to not go kill people? Like this is what combat is for. This is fucking retarded. So yeah, it was time, you know. Plus it was Obama don't ask don telguy Refield. They started talking about letting women in the infantry and I'm just like, yeah, I'm good here, it's time to go home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine how that would suck. I mean, but even if you weren't an infantry, like, what would you Is there any other branch of the Marines that like tickled your your fancy a little bit that maybe would have been fun to dive into.
Speaker 4: I tried, uh, actually doing a lap move, a lateral move to the intel side of things, right, and it was gonna do uh, I was gonna do satellite imagery analysis. So basically I'd have been working with satellites looking at the pictures they take of certain compounds and things on the ground, like, for instance, the raid that took out Bin Laden right aka tim Osman, that's a CIA handle name.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: When these guys made that raid happen, they knew which direction to turn every door knob in the house to get in. Some turn the left, some turn to the right. All these things. That intel was gathered through satellite imagery.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: They had videos of watching guys how they turned door knobs. So that because you need all that, you don't want your team to get there and oh shit, this door has a dead bolt.
Speaker 3: Well we didn't know that.
Speaker 4: No, you need them to know everything before the mission goes off, right, So that was my goal.
Speaker 3: But then they.
Speaker 4: I mean satellites personally. I know some people get down with satelliteons. But anyway, anyway, so I was trying to do a lateral move. But because of the political climate at the time, the military as a whole, but especially the Marine Corps, we get the least amount of funding as every other branch at all period.
Speaker 3: We're the smallest branch.
Speaker 4: So there was this big push to get people to get out of.
Speaker 3: The Marine Corps. I qualified for all the schools.
Speaker 4: I was on the phone with the guy talking about how many spaces they had in the class to do this move all this, I give my.
Speaker 3: Paperwork to the career planner.
Speaker 4: They fucked around with it for six months until not only was that class that school completely filled out, but every class for every school for the entire Marine Corps was full until one year later. So I could have extended my contract for a year and then tried again, or I could get out. And I'm just like, well, it sounds like you just made my decision for me, Like I'm not waiting a year to fuck around with you people again for you to do this to me again and give me the run around, Like I'm just done.
Speaker 1: Did you ever think about, like maybe taking a shift over to the.
Speaker 4: Army briefly And the only reason why is because they get way more funding and you get promoted way faster. But I am personally not a fan of how they do and I don't mean to shit on nobody. For the record, I know a lot of our good cult members are Army veterans, no shaving Marines.
Speaker 1: Marines are always gonna talk shit on the Army. That's just the brotherhood facts facts. I love my eleven bravos. Y'all are just like me. But y'all will eat crayons. Y'all are not a part of this type of a cult, but whatever, whatever. But I am personally not a fan of their version of war fighting tactics.
Speaker 3: That's just me.
Speaker 4: I do love how they have more logistics, like a motherfucker, but I don't know. The Marines took their war fighting tactics straight out of the Nazi handbook.
Speaker 3: The Army didn't.
Speaker 4: And I don't mean Nazis. As far as I kill the Jews, I mean like as far as the blitz creak tactics go, fire maneuver, combined arms, ranges, things like this. This is stuff that we adopted because we saw how effective it worked. The Army does things a different way, and I didn't want to have to relearn It's like reinventing the wheel, and at that point it just it wasn't worth it. Now, I did get out and think about becoming a cop, because being an infantry marine, there's not many crossover trainings that can go into the civilian life that would you work out for you.
Speaker 3: But I never looked at what cops make.
Speaker 4: And then whenever I found out that these guys are getting shot at for random routine traffic stops and shit like that, it was like, oh, no, you're doing it for thirty two thousand dollars a year. Yeah, I get fucked. I'm sorry, my bad. I'm gonna go be a construction piece of shit. That's me all day. And so I did that and started going to college and all that other stuff. But beside the point, beside the point, but to your point, Josh, like you said, even the stuff that didn't work out, even the dream that never actually was the dream, has led to so many other avenues being opened to us.
Speaker 3: Myself, I could speak on behalf of being in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 4: Although it wasn't what I thought it was going to be, it allowed me to the GI Bill, which allowed me to get a certain job, which allowed me the freedom and opportunity to start a podcast, Like, none of this could have happened unless I was at square one once upon a time and stepped each way to step five, two steps in to step twenty. This didn't happen overnight. And it's only from the perspective of looking back at it now that I can appreciate why I needed to experience these.
Speaker 3: Things right, And it's a lot of that goes into it.
Speaker 4: Like, uh, while I was in college, I was working sixty hour weeks and sixteen hours a week of in class school.
Speaker 3: Time right now.
Speaker 4: That required a level of lack of sleep, a way too unhealthy addiction to caffeine, which like, hey, we're still there, brother, you olam lamb, but without the point. It taught me a level of grit and determination that I wouldn't have gained otherwise. Because perspective is something that you can hear about all day long. Until you attain it for yourself, you'll never truly get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know when I was eighteen. I started my entrepreneur journey. When I was eighteen, in my dorm room, I had so many papers on my wall you would think I was solving like who like a grand conspiracy, And I was just learning all these facets of business and I was so fascinated with it because I was like, oh wow, like this can lead me to the freedom that I want. Because at the end of the day, I think that's what everyone wants. It's just like some type of freedom, whether that's complete freedom or of freedom that allows you to just go places and experience other areas, whatever that looks like for you. But for me, I wanted to be able to like travel and do all these things. And after college COVID hits, I stuck inside the my house for like a year and that's when the idea of the podcast started to brew inside and I brung all the expertise from my you know, learning how to market and stuff into the podcast. And that's how I was able to generate over one hundred million view in two years.
Speaker 4: But you wouldn't have known that unless you had that experience on the back exactly.
Speaker 3: And that's the other thing, Doude.
Speaker 4: The failures make the victories worth it because you won't appreciate the highs unless you've experienced the lows.
Speaker 3: That's just the way life goes, man.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And you know what's interesting is that now that I'm going through this new phase, I'm like, oh, wow, all the stuff that I brung from the mind's eye, even though like I wanted the mind's eye to be the end all be all, what I'm doing now is actually more aligned with my purpose and that's what I actually want to do and what I actually enjoyed doing. So all the marketing, all the social proof that I build over the years is now going to be a launch pad.
Speaker 1: To my next level.
Speaker 2: So while other people may look at it as like, oh, you ended this and this you know that means it didn't work out, well, I don't see it that way because I've did what it had to do with the Mind's Eye, and now it's going to help me get to.
Speaker 1: The next level.
Speaker 2: And I'm starting in a place where not a lot of people can actually start from.
Speaker 1: So that is like how I look at it.
Speaker 2: And now, you know, you have to go through those things in order to build the skills and like work necessary to achieve greatness.
Speaker 1: Dude, I feel like it's almost like a like a fate or a destiny kind of thing, you know, just thinking about like all of our different paths here, not to get weird or whatever, but just think about like all our different paths that have led us to whatever point we are in our lives. Like think about you, Jacob, Like the path that you took to get to the same exact place where we're both at in this very moment is entirely different than the path that I took to get to this place. But it's still ended up here. It's almost like, you know, don't even fucking sweat the small shit because if it's if it's destined for you, as long as you can, you know, remain consistent and keep an open mind and stay positive and you know that, like you're destined for something, then it'll eventually like the paths will converge into one lane almost And you know, because dude, I mean I literally you could damn near say I took a fucking like a like a vow of poverty to get to this point, honestly, Like, dude, I had all the opportunities to go work offshore. I had all the opportunities to go work uh, you know, real estate or or in the plant or anything like that. But I knew that that was going to take away from the time that I was that I needed to give this this show, you know, like it was a dream of mine. And and so I, dude, I literally I worked fucking uber eats like the entire first man. I worked over each for the entire first three years of trying to build this up, because I was like, well, look, I can I can make my own schedule. On the days that I'm that I'm not shooting, I can still I can work all day, you know, you make your own schedule that way. And and then even on the days that I would work all day, I would work fucking twelve hours straight up, from eight to eight, eight in the morning till eight to night, and then at nine o'clock we're shooting a show. And after the show, after an hour or two, all right, I'm staying up and I'm editing it. I'm gonna post it. And like it's a full on fucking commitment. So, like your like dreams of whatever you want to do, you have to find a way to be able to fit it in your life. And also you need to understand, like what kind of lifestyle are you willing to live in order to get to that place that you hope to get to?
Speaker 4: You know, what are you willing to sacrifice to make the dream of reality? Absolutely, because at the end of the day, it is sacrifice, like I sacrificed a career. Like realistically, where I was, I could have put in my time and retired comfortably when I turned sixty five or whatever the new retirement.
Speaker 3: Age is gonna be.
Speaker 4: But I knew that that is not where I was supposed to be, Like even whenever I got that career, and I knew that, yeah, I finally got locked in on this job and all of this, and that job is still there. If I called my former boss right now until I was already come back to work, I would have a shift waiting on me come Monday, no questions asked, because I left on good terms.
Speaker 3: But that was never my goal.
Speaker 4: Right and the entire time I was working there, it's not like I was miserable by any means. I didn't dislike my job, you know, good and bad days, just like everybody else. But I knew that that wasn't where I was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: And I you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And at a certain point, it's like, when when is it time to make that leap? When is the time to finally take the plunge and decide, you know what, I trust in myself and I trust in this show, or I trust in us as a unit, or whatever the case is. When am I willing to decide that now is the time to just take the jump. And I gotta tell you, man, one of the best decisions I've ever made my life.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Oh dude, I love doing this shit. And I say with you.
Speaker 4: With Uber Eats, you knew that you were never destined to be a delivery driver. It was a means to an ends, and you didn't dislike it, but you also didn't love it, but you also.
Speaker 3: Knew that that was not where your destiny lied.
Speaker 1: No, dude, And it was like multiple reasons why I chose to do that. Because I knew that I could listen to other conspiracy shows and listen to other ideas that would help, you know, me bring some kind of information to the show or or whatever. Like I was fully immersed even whenever I was working Uber Eats, I was fully immersed in the conspiracy world. I was flooding myself in it, dude, Like I was obsessed with it because I would listen to all these conspiracy podcasts and nothing against anybody else, but like in your own mind, especially like if you think highly of yourself, which is very I mean, not conceited wise, but like if you believe that, like you can do something, you know, you'll listen to other conspiracy shows and be like, you know what, I think I can fucking do that, and I think that I can actually do it a little bit better than everybody else, you know, Like you start like hyping yourself up a little bit, and then after a while, like you're not even faking it till you make it. You fucking made it. Now you're doing it now. You you don't even have to fool yourself into believing this shit anymore because you know that this is what you are. I'm no longer fucking you know, Jonathan the Uber each Driver. I'm Jonathan Conspiracy, theorist, cult of Conspiracy, my fucking third eyes all the way open, and everybody knows it. Everybody that used to think that I was crazy thinking that I can make something. You're not going to go work in the plant. You're not going to go and try and get a career. No, Like I knew that this was possible.
Speaker 4: I was crazy when I left the career to do this, And they all they still to this day, like as soon as I tell them like how well things are going, They're like, bra I got tell I thought you were crazy, and it's like, oh, I know, I fully know you let it be known to me very clearly.
Speaker 3: I was there. I remember the conversation.
Speaker 4: But it's like you get through the whole imposter syndrome because that happens to everybody you know to a certain level, and then you realize like, no, I'm not acting. This is literally what it is. This is what I do, this is who I am, And it rolls like that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a common misconception that people think that once they achieved their goals, they would then become that person who achieved the goals. But it's actually the opposite. You have to actually be the person that achieved the goal already, because how would you achieve the goal if you're not acting like you're achieving the goal. It's kind of is it makes no sense. You have to put in the work. You have to adapt the house yet the at the skills in order to actually build that out. First started my podcast, I always kept seeing these videos because you know how YouTube is, it pretty much knows everything you're doing. It's giving you all these things that, oh, you must start small and build the little steps there, and I was like, why can't I just act like the guy who's already doing all this stuff at this level. So actually the way I do things is I don't take small steps. I actually immersed myself fully as the person who's actually doing it at that level. And that's the only reason why the minds I got to where it was was because I was crazy enough to think that I can do what that guy is doing who's getting millions of views.
Speaker 1: In my living room with two my friends.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, man.
Speaker 4: And it's like, once you set a goal and you achieve it, you have to keep setting goals, like you can't get complacent even within success, because that's another type of hurdle that a lot of successful people find themselves in. Once you achieve dot dot dot whatever that might be for you, you've got to keep pushing. And me and Jonathan talked about this before or if I was to win the lottery right now and somehow I got handed a million dollars cash. Yo, First things first, I'm trying to find a way to turn that to ten million. And as soon as I forget that, I'm trying to turn that to one hundred million. And it's not out of a spirit of greed. It's because I'm not going to try to stop achieving. Like I don't understand that concept right now. You take breaks, you can rest a little bit from time to time, whenever you get to a place where you can take that rest. But as Jonathan and I have said a million times, bro, we're in the fourth quarter right now. We got twenty seconds left on the clock and we can still win this bitch, and I ain't heard a whistle yet.
Speaker 3: That's just the way it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's almost like not to take it to like a religious place. But you know, the end times are always nigh, you know what I'm saying, Like, fucking we're in the end time. So it could be ten years from now, it could be fifty years from now, it could be fucking five seconds from right now. You never know, So you just got to keep on going. And also not to take it to another religious place or spiritual place or whatever. But it's kind of like what they say about prayer. For example, know a lot of people whenever they pray, it's almost like wishing, And that's actually not the way you go about it like I can't remember the verse in the Bible whenever they're talking about it. But essentially, you want to envision it as if it's already happened whenever you're praying, because it's almost like it has to match your frequency that God or the universe or whatever is a mirror of what you already are, and that you have to believe that like all the way right. And so if you're sitting there wishing, well what your what you're subconscious is even saying, it's like, well you're wishing it, that means you don't have it. And if you don't have it, then you're never going to have it because this is the frequency that you're giving off. Whereas if you can literally vision it and almost sit in that like just imagine it. That that's why the imagination is so powerful, dude, Like you need that in order to be able to as you said earlier, nobody likes to use the word manifest but you know what I'm you know what I'm trying to say, Like you you know, like it has to crystallize in your mind before it crystallizes in reality.
Speaker 4: With percent with prayer especially dude, And it depends on what you're praying for, obviously, but I have always done that. Like you pray from a spirit of gratitude, basically thanking God in advance for this thing that you're praying for. You're praying out of a spirit of faith, right, and you believe that God is faithful. Now you do always need to keep in mind that God's plan supersedes yours. And so it's like, if you will it, Father, I'm thanking you for this and this and this to happen in my life and things like that. So like you always got to keep that reverence and respect, right. But yeah, you shouldn't be praying to God like he's some fucking genie who's gonna grant you a wish if you pray hard enough.
Speaker 3: That is not how this fucking goes man at all.
Speaker 2: Nope, not at all, dude, got put it in the pain. You gotta experience pain, you know. People like to avoid pain, you know, but the pain is what gets you there.
Speaker 1: No pain is a teacher.
Speaker 4: Like we said, the lows teach you more than the highs. I can promise you that the guy who worked his ass off to achieve a million dollars learned so much more than the dude that hit the right scratch off in one million dollars.
Speaker 3: One of them has way more.
Speaker 4: Intelligence than the other when it comes to certain aspects of earning money.
Speaker 1: You see what I mean, dude, And even like I always referenced this book, dude, but it's Napoleon Hill. He wrote Think and Grow Rich. He basically just sallowed around Andrew Carnegie and tried to understand his mind. Bro, And like it is a trip actually listening, Like, well, I listened to the book because it's just easier sometimes, especially you go on road trips. It's nice rich.
Speaker 3: Dad, poor dad.
Speaker 4: That's another one, that dichotomy, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So but anyway, what's his name from Think and Grow Rich? Napoleon Hill. So Napoleon Hill, there was a he he's basically, you know, describing what's going on through Carnegie's mind the entire time, and you know just about how calculated he is about everything, and how he's obsessing about everything, and about how he's literally like his goals are always on his mind. It doesn't matter he's taking a shit, he's taking a shower, he's fucking his wife, like doesn't matter. His goals are always on his mind. Like that's how obsessed that he was. And then he gets to a part in the last part of the book, bro And this is what's wild because this part wasn't interjected into the book until after he died because he thought that it was too early, Like the people wouldn't they would see it as if he was some kind of whack job or a kook or something like that. But one part of the book is it's a whole chapter I believe, and it's on faith. And it's not even necessarily like a religious faith, but it's like a knowing that whatever you're aiming to do is going to happen, Like it's a it's like an undying you know that it's your destiny kind of thing. And uh, that was that was pretty fucking cool, you know. So I think that like if you if you believe that you're destined for some kind of greatness or you're destined for this, or you're destined for that, like you can't even question it, Like you almost have to in like interject a little bit of faith in the cosmos, in God or whatever, right, Like you have to know that you're here for a reason and that's the reason. Like it's like an obsessive kind of thing. So dude, it's the mind is a motherfucker and you got to be able to take you know, it's like your mind is essentially your temple. You know, That's why your temple's right there. So like it's like if you look at your mind as if it's your temple, then you go into your temple and that's where you stop thinking and you calibrate and like you get it all together, and that's where you have to imagine it. That's where you have to crystallize it, and eventually you take it outside of the temple and only shit like it it finally is here. So yeah, dude, I I I appreciate what you're doing, man, and I appreciate you know, like people like you who are out there trying to get people out of the mud, trying to get people out of their own way. I think that's extremely important. I know that this wasn't a conspiracy show for all the good cult members out there, but sometimes you got to fucking take a breather. And you know, we want to be an inspiration, you know, like we want to inspire people to like take that leap of faith and go after whatever you really want to do. If you're tired of fucking clocking in over at the steel mill, or you're tired of clocking in at the plant, you know, you're tired of fucking you know, having a mop bucket all day long, and you're pushing that around knowing that you could be something more than like. I hope that all three of us were able to inspire y'all in some kind of way.
Speaker 4: I think this played out beautifully with the three episodes we just released with Tavistock Institute propagandizing and basically corrupting the mind of all Americans. For the most part, I think this episode came at a some might say serendipitous time as a matter of fact, as we are showing all of our good cult members how much they have been bombarded with propaganda from outside sources and forces. I think this episode played very well into waking yourself up out of your own rut that you may have found yourself in and achieving whatever goal you have.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, man, divine timing. One might say, have you have you, guys ever played God of War? Yes? Have you played Ragnarok, God Warragnaron? Nah?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 1: I have not Okay, listen, do you mind if I spoil one thing for you?
Speaker 3: Go for it, Doug.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's this there's this concept of the Norse mythology called the Norns, and the Norns weave the lines of fate. Now, what was interesting is when I got to that part of the game, you know Ragnarok was coming, and you know the Norns told Crados that he was destined to fail and die in Ragnarok, right, and the whole game was showing you that Crados was going to die in Ragnarok. And what was interesting is they explained to you the reason why his fate was destined is because Crados never changed and Cratos will be the same. So if Cradles were to change himself, he can change his fate quote unquote, because he's now changed and the lines of fate has completely changed around him. So moral of the story is, if you feel like you're destined for something else, well, if you actually were to change yourself and change the way you think about things, then your destiny and your faith could be something completely different than you never could have conceived before.
Speaker 1: Beautifully said, Sir, beautifully said, And I think that everybody you know could it could benefit from listening to that kind of stuff. You know, we always we all need a little pump up, you know what I'm saying every now and then. You know, everybody needs a little Tony Robbins in their life. Josh, if you would, sir, could you tell all of our good cult members where they can find you and all your great work.
Speaker 2: Man, all right, you can find me Josh Anthony X on Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok, and then you can find my podcast called Incursion on all the platforms. I'm gonna be dropping like a six hour free course in like the next week. So if anyone is interested in learning how to rewire your mind for success, whether you're just starting or you already started your entrepreneur journey, stay tuned for that is completely free. I'm gonna be dropping then in the next two weeks.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, go check it out. We're gonna have your links down on the show notes for anybody wants that hyper link to just send you right there. And so yeah, definitely go check them out. Dude. I love everything that you're doing. I love the vibe that you have and it's all just and positivity, brothers. So yeah, we appreciate that, So.
Speaker 4: Jout that while everybody's down there looking in the links and checking our boy Josh out with all of his things and his stuff. If they would like to support the show in another way, and if they would like to see all of our faces rather than just hear our voices, tell them where they.
Speaker 1: Can go Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. It's the best way to be able to support us. And also if you're tired of those damn commercials. It is completely I don't normally say that first, but it just came out, you know, I just had to throw that out there. But it's great in many ways. You'll be able to see the video, You'll be able to comment under each video. It's a lot more personal. You'll be able to slide into the dms very easy. Jacob checks that every single day gets back to every single person. If you have a specific message for me, he'll relay it over to me. So yeah, anybody that wants to be able to co check it out and become an actual cult member, you can go and tell your family, Yo, I just joined a cult. They're gonna be like, what the f are you talking about being like, no, no, no, it's it's there's no sex, there's no drugs, nobody's asking me for any kind of lap dance or anything like that. It's all just about opening up your third eye. That is what it's all about. And if speaking of opening up your third eye, if you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier, you will have access to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member Live Show. Those shows go hard, dude, that's just what they do. Like, it's hard and the fucking paint and it's talking about anything and everything. What you what or whatever you want to bring up. We will dive into sorry about this last time we we went deep down a rabbit hole me, Jacob and Nick basically so uh, that's not normally how they are. But if you want to be a part of that conversation in real time, then uh then come check us out patroon dot com slash Culti of Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 4: Another way that you could support the show and also support your own financial freedoms and future would be to go to the link below at ccsilver dot com. Again link in the description below to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion.
Speaker 3: Listen, we are not saying that you need to put.
Speaker 4: Your entire retirement nest egg into precious metals, but what we are saying is a diverse portfolio is a happy and growing portfolio.
Speaker 3: Silver and gold have always maintained a value.
Speaker 4: Even the ancients of the ancients recognize this. And while it is still able to be bought, while silver is still semi affordable, gold is up there three thousand dollars an ounce or some wild shit right now, silver is a little over thirty dollars an ounce, And while it is still able to be bought by everybody on the street right now, come get your start cocsilver dot com again link in the description below. But another way that you can support this show and our dreams of making this a worldwide phenomenon style cult would be too please at this time.
Speaker 3: Hit the five stars, hit the shares.
Speaker 5: Of like subscribes to comment, leave of posting review and shares with their friends and family, shares everyw'ere.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity are algorithm Sea across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult.
Speaker 3: Members like the rest fine ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 5: Why are you ready to go check out the meta mysteries Jonathan's on the show and getting the same five star reviews and the positivity and the comments.
Speaker 3: And all the things.
Speaker 5: CO check out CAJ tonight, Hey, co check out each of our individual patreons to join us for our Wednesday night live that we do every Wednesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 4: And we thank you for everybody's already going and done so. And with that being sad, this was another beautiful episode.
Speaker 1: Of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important, extremely final peace of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Abai and Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 3: Use the offer code.
Speaker 4: CULT that see ULT at Adam and Eve dot com now. So, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult