Speaker 1: All right, This segment is brought to you by roller Town Beer Works.
Speaker 2: Don't forget.
Speaker 1: Jazzy's Tacos will be on site Thursday and we'll be doing a little music bingo that's always fun. And in the final Thursday of this month, KT is bringing his Atomic Music Bomb Trivia Extravaganza to the brewery and that's going to be an absolute blast. We currently have nineteen unique, fresh local Rollertown beers on tap. Go see for yourself. Also live music on both Friday and Saturday night Rollertown Beer Works. Follow on all the socials at Rollertown Beer Now, Ben, We're also because we like to give stuff away. You can win a pair of tickets for the Shriners Children's East West Shrine Bowl on Thursday, January thirtieth, that's at at and T Stadium, and we're going to give those tickets away to the first person that can use the iHeart App and answer this important trivia question. Now the iHeart App, you know, we have a microphone there. You click on it and you can leave a talkback. You leave your name, your phone number, your email at your and the answer to this question, what does Ben make his wife do? In order for him to have the caffeine that he needs. We talked about it in the first segment. It's very specific. There's a task that she has to do. If you know what that is, because you were listening, be the first person to use the talkback app, leave your name, number and your email address, and you'll win those tickets. She's got a lot of free time. Yeah, I sometimes have her knocks. Marion's out for me too.
Speaker 3: I make all the money, right, all the money.
Speaker 1: You have enough money to afford expensive items that you can utilize exactly.
Speaker 3: You can buy shrine game tickets. I would reverse the deal.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be as good at her job as as she is reverse cowboy, but I would reverse cowboy this marriage opportunity in a heartbeat.
Speaker 3: I would love to be a stay at home dad.
Speaker 1: Oh helly god, that would be badass, especially now that my kids are seventeen and nineteen.
Speaker 3: Christina, she's just cringing in there.
Speaker 4: Oh no, okay, good. It would be fun though, right until I don't know. I'd give it like a week and you'd.
Speaker 2: Be so bored, dude.
Speaker 1: Now that my kids are seventeen and nineteen, My wife is basically a dog walker that's awesome. And then I just found out recently it's like, you know, you got to run the house and build those things, and I feel like she does a great job. Now I find out she just goes and orders stuff on an app.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, she's not even right.
Speaker 1: Really, grocery shopping and they deliver the groceries. I think she picks it up, but she doesn't have to leave the car.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about my house.
Speaker 1: The groceries are delivered, cleaning crew shows up to do the cleaning, right. Oh yeah, we do have a cleaning now, it's only once a month now. The biggest pan of the butt with my wife's job is outside of having to see me every day, is that my kids won't eat what we're eating for dinner. Yeah, so she's like a short order cooking. They're just cooking different meals for each kid. Okay, now, but what happens with us is like, you know, Desmond will only eat like ten percent of what we eat. He just gets in his car and goes to Sonic.
Speaker 2: Good for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go do it, man, whatever, man, hey man, she's earned it. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Hot god come stay out top in the shovel.
Speaker 2: It'd be nice if you had a coaching staff in place for the shrine game. Oh yeah, college prospects playing that game.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: We'll send Jerry and the guys out there to look at those prospects.
Speaker 2: An we're on that at four ten. So the wildfires have been a big story clearly for the last week or so. And uh, I do think we're starting to see now a lot of money being donated, a lot of just arrangement. We're not even to the point of rebuilding effort yet because it's just it's a disaster zone. So they're doing now. Well, there's a bunch of things that have happened, Like Beyonce had a big announouncement that was gonna happen today.
Speaker 3: What was she gonna announce?
Speaker 2: I can tell you what it was. Uh, but are you holding out on us? Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, you don't know what you guys don't know what happened over the break?
Speaker 3: Yeah she did that game on it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you guys don't know what I did over the break? Behive, I'm no stra damis to them?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 2: Because I knew the set list and I tweeted it and then I was getting people coming in my uh D ms and stuff, and one one person said, Hoe, is you magical? Yeah? I was like I am, yeah, No, yeah, Beyonce fans love me.
Speaker 3: That's insane. Hoe is you magical?
Speaker 2: Just because I knew that post Malone was going to be there, and I knew the set list now and I also know the contents of the announcement that is being radio. I'm saving it for the day.
Speaker 3: You don't have sources or anything. You just read it on the internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went and found a good Well, I've got a couple of secrets. I got a couple of secrets. Their website there secret. No, that's their people now where you go? Is that home magical? Where I go? Yeah, it's an account, but no.
Speaker 3: Oh is you magical?
Speaker 2: The point is I've tricked them and they all love me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But she is like, oh, we're not going to do this announcement. Uh. The weekend is like I'm delaying my album release. Everyone's pushing their stuff back.
Speaker 1: The Austcar tell us the Beyonce thing, No, what a ct I'll tell you when it's time.
Speaker 3: Can you tell us? Generally? What it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's gonna announce the third act, a bit of a Netflix project that's gonna have some big stars in it, and uh, maybe a new single, maybe a new single to two of those three three things will happen.
Speaker 4: Also, Nine Inch Nails they're going on tour, but they're saving the details because of the wildfire.
Speaker 2: Of course everyone's doing. Yeah, everyone's like pushing back their announcements because of these fires, right, but the Grammy's like, no, we're happening February second. So they're gonna do something called fire Aid on January thirtieth at Steve Balmer's place for the Clippers play the.
Speaker 3: Into It Dome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so fire Aid and it's gonna be huge. Apparently they haven't announced any of the performers yet, but all the artists will be in town for the Grammys. I think it's gonna be awesome, and I think it's gonna be highly memorable, just like we are the world, just like in nineteen eighty five when we stopped aids.
Speaker 1: Are they gonna be able to raise more money than the five hundred million that the food fighters raised?
Speaker 3: You mean?
Speaker 1: Itala Beingees reported that the Food Fighters have matched.
Speaker 2: Those great physicians.
Speaker 1: Really as reported on The Eagle, Yep, well, okay, step up, Allison Chains. Do you think we'll take advantage of the Eagle breaking beyond s news.
Speaker 2: No, we have a magical hoe. Uh yeah, we will take advage of that once we know in the next announcement, simply the Academy Awards that we're gonna have their nominations on the nineteenth. All right, I mean we announced those, then we can put some dumb bet together in which we have to watch all the movies that have been nominated.
Speaker 1: I think that I'm willing to bet money that end of the show gets nominated for an Academy Award.
Speaker 2: Hope.
Speaker 1: So really, Abraham Alexander and Adrian Casada are on the Oscar short list for their song like a Bird.
Speaker 2: I saw him post That's awesome. Man, you're supposed to wait till the nominations right now.
Speaker 1: This is for all the guys that get awards that are under five to six who you said the short list?
Speaker 2: That is really good joke.
Speaker 3: I like that a lot. That's good. That was great.
Speaker 2: A second replay that later in the show.
Speaker 3: That'd be a good podcast.
Speaker 1: The short list only short hosts who only talk about short people topics. Danny DeVito's the common denominator of all shows.
Speaker 2: So there's that there's something, maybe a tiny cool thing to come from the fires. Fire a fire, aight'll be great on the thirtieth.
Speaker 3: I would rather not have the fires and miss out on the.
Speaker 2: Course, of course, but you don't have that choice.
Speaker 3: Yep. Yeah, I see saying he would make that choice.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying, but he doesn't have it.
Speaker 1: But you're saying it was all worth it to have this con Dallas.
Speaker 2: I just think it's not all bad? Oh is you magical? Ben went to see Shane Gillis Saturday night at the AAC Old.
Speaker 3: News so good. I can't wait for you guys to hear that story.
Speaker 2: Another guy who has sold out the American Airline Center is Nate Bargatzi. He released a new stand up special Life, probably a couple of weeks ago, but there's one clip that I saved it. I've had I've been sitting on this for two weeks and because we got about two and a half minutes left in this segment, why not?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: And I thought you guys would like this. It's about dogs. This cracked me up, and this guys get great timing.
Speaker 5: Our dog sleeps in our bed. And someone told me you're not supposed to do that. Could you lose dominance over the dog? And I, you know, I asked him, I said, what year do you think it is? These are all doodles. They're barely dogs. It's a person, they're people. The sky acts like it's nineteen eighty. When you kept a dog outside all year, those you needed dominance over. He had a wolf in the backyard. Friends come over, you want to go outside? And I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 4: I love his Uh. There was some chore that he did right, and he was like holding it to, you know, break it out at the right moment. When he had an argument with his wife, He's like, if she only knew that I did the laggrig. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: It's perfect.
Speaker 2: That's specials good.
Speaker 3: It's rare too.
Speaker 2: Growing up, dogs were running around everywhere growing up, and now you just to see a straight dog. It's like reported on the next door app. That's where I grew up. In the country, straight dogs were a problem and I was molested by one the age of six, pinned down by a German shepherd. My least favorite dog breed, by the way, lipstick. No, I didn't have lipstick on like the cartoons.
Speaker 3: Not what I was. It's not what I was talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're talking about the dipstick the red rocket. I am now I didn't see that, Thank God.
Speaker 4: Imagine how more traumatized you would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't have a Hitler mustache.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're really concerned about him, Skin, and I don't think you're taking his story seriously.
Speaker 3: He's sobbing, uncontrolled. He shares this.
Speaker 1: He just said, a German shepherd had a Hitler mustache.
Speaker 2: Come on, let's do a chop toss. It's the old thing. Would you kill puppy Hitler?
Speaker 1: If you.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: There you go, Kevin sharing a lot of dogs, sharing dog stuff from his childhood.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next, the latest in the Cowboys head coaching position.
Speaker 3: That's next on the Ben and Skin Show.