Speaker 1: I got a great concert ticket for you.
Speaker 2: The Summer of Loud Tour twenty twenty five, I Prevail, Bear Tooth, Kill, Switch Engage, Parkway Drive, Devil Wears Prada, The Amity Affliction, Alpha Wolf, All on the bill, July twenty eighth, Woodland's Pavilion.
Speaker 1: Oh Deep scared me? I chill him?
Speaker 3: What's up? You scared me?
Speaker 1: Sometimes good sneak in here like a ninja. I'd pick my eyes up and boom, there you are good.
Speaker 3: I better. I'm good. I'm glad that I scare you to be on your toes.
Speaker 1: Is this the game you're good at?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm good at this one.
Speaker 1: Is this the game you're good at?
Speaker 3: Yeah? On the shout it out, I was good until I just went blank.
Speaker 4: I feel like you were good one time on that shout about your game, and then we thought, oh my god, we found a game that Chile dominates.
Speaker 1: But then kind of trailed off this one you're good at?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, oh yeah, listen to them, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey good look Alex, congratulations when you're ten.
Speaker 1: Years we're both winners today.
Speaker 3: Yes we are. Oh the twins, the.
Speaker 1: Twin Okay, let me go get some Let me go get some people here.
Speaker 4: Uh Hannah, good morning, Good morning, Hi Hannah.
Speaker 1: Who's playing for you today?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Chili?
Speaker 1: We think he might be good at this We can't hope, so we can't. She told me that already you knew that she didn't pick you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's bragging.
Speaker 4: Well, Alex is all excited about his ten year anniversary and stuff, so.
Speaker 3: It's all distracted. Okay, it's all about Alex today. No, it's time.
Speaker 1: Uh baby brock Joey, good morning. What y'all you must have got through first and picked Alex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's his ten year anniversary, so I think he might have to look today what it is.
Speaker 1: See, it's a ten year Chili. We all think Chili's really good at this game though, Oh he is. Okay, none of us can remember Alex.
Speaker 3: Sorry for what I'm about to do to you.
Speaker 4: We have to play this game more often to figure out if Chili's good. All right, Chili today, he's awesome at this game. Okay, boys, here's how it works.
Speaker 1: I'm going to.
Speaker 4: Give you a subject kind of I'll ask I'll ask a.
Speaker 1: Question, The answer will be a number.
Speaker 4: What you're trying to do is get closest to the actual number. Okay, now this you don't get dinged for going over. Okay, so it truly is, and you guys have to help.
Speaker 1: You with math on this. Okay, on the fly we'll figure out. We have to figure out who's closer. Well, my calculator app up. Okay, are you ready, Chili?
Speaker 4: Yes, the first person to three will be the winner today and then we'll give hand of the tickets.
Speaker 1: If it's Chili.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know if I want to hand it baby Brock.
Speaker 4: If well, that's what you'll use. If you lose, you'll say you did it on purpose. But please please pretend that you're trying.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm trying, all right.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Closest to the Pin?
Speaker 4: Everybody, First question, how many episodes are there in the complete series of Friends?
Speaker 1: How many shows did they do? Welcome to Closest to the Pin. Okay, I need your answers. Chili says, four hundred. Alex, what is your answer?
Speaker 4: One eighty Closest to the Pin? Alex, they did two hundred.
Speaker 1: And thirty six episodes of Friends. Alex gets the first. Shouldn't it be like a gallery or something? Yeah? The galleries? What you had to say masters, not the fans, not the crowd. I think there is like, oh there you go, don't be one have a golf flat. Then of all right, Alex. Alex gets the first point.
Speaker 3: My kind of shows.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. You didn't like that show.
Speaker 3: It's all every now and then.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't that it was very white.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't it was very white.
Speaker 3: It wasn't very relatable.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Next question, what is the approximate number of Starbucks stores worldwide.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty five?
Speaker 4: How many Starbucks stores are around the world.
Speaker 1: Who is going to get closest to the pin on this? Please put your answers down on your paper. Please, Thank you very much. Alex.
Speaker 4: I'll go with you first on this one. As soon as you have your answer, please produce it for me. How cheater many Starbucks stores worldwise? I say approximate because they're opening and closing every day. Alex, you say nine thousand, sixty nine noice. Chili says ten thousand. Actual number thirty eight thousand. Chili closest to the pin? Chili gets a point.
Speaker 3: I wanted to say a million, because I feel that's you go every corner.
Speaker 1: But like then I got my head. I was like, there's no way I can be that many.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's like liquor store, Starbucks, liquor store stocks.
Speaker 4: All tied.
Speaker 1: We're all tied. I thank you. Closest to the pin, we are tied. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: How many views does the most watched YouTube video of all time have?
Speaker 1: It's Baby Shark?
Speaker 4: Oh, I have an updated number as of today. How many views does baby Shark have on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Chili? I'll need your answer first.
Speaker 4: Please produce it once you're done, and I'll wait to make sure that Alex has his number written out before I say anything.
Speaker 1: Are you I'm ready to go? Uh?
Speaker 4: Chili says one billion views for Baby Shark.
Speaker 1: Do dude to do to do?
Speaker 3: Alex?
Speaker 1: What do you say? Three hundred million?
Speaker 3: I know it's part of the billion billion.
Speaker 4: Damn it has fifteen billion, eight hundred and thirteen million, seven hundred and ten thousand and fifty five. Chili was off by fourteen billion and got closest to the pins?
Speaker 3: What how does this game work?
Speaker 1: He was off by fourteen billion. I'm giving him a point.
Speaker 3: I was a lot more here you were you weren't even in the conversation.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're back to thinking Chili's good at this game.
Speaker 1: Here we go, and now some science.
Speaker 5: Oh in fahrenheit, Oh boy, everybody knows celsius in fahrenheit?
Speaker 4: What is the boiling point of water in degrees fahrenheit? What is the boiling point of water? Gentlemen, let's just go with this. We're in America.
Speaker 1: Wait, not celsius.
Speaker 3: Celsius is what we used the.
Speaker 4: Use fahrenheit here, Celsius is one hundred degrees. I'll just save you the embarrassment of writing one.
Speaker 1: Hundred I I was thinking opposite.
Speaker 4: Okay, what is the boiling point of water in fahrenheit?
Speaker 3: Hold on, yet, I still got to write it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Chili, he's pulling out a three. Pulling out a three iron, No, I think it's a two.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, Alex, what's your answer? Three hundred degrees? Chili? Ooh, fifty.
Speaker 4: Boiling point of water in fahrenheit twelve. Chili gets the point on that. If my math is right, Chili gets the point, and I do believe.
Speaker 1: He has won the game.
Speaker 4: Listen, guys, we thought that Chili might be really good at this game.
Speaker 3: I mean, where's my jacket, where's my green jacket?
Speaker 1: Jacket?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, only Tiger and I have been in that.
Speaker 4: Club, you know, Hannah, Chili wins Closest to the Pin.
Speaker 1: And I feel so bad for joubting him.
Speaker 4: Now she's gonna feel so bad at this concert. She'll be thinking of you the whole time, Chili, and shame on you, baby Brock. Get out of here, Hannah, Team Chili the Summer of Loud two or twenty, I prevail, Bear Tooth, Kill Switch, Engage, Parkway Drive, and more bands than that are playing on this thing.
Speaker 1: Chili just got you a pair of tickets.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, Hannah Thanky, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Good game, Alex, You're game, Chilli. It's your game, Chili.
Speaker 3: It's I've been known to do decent.
Speaker 4: You should be pushing for Closest to the pin every week on this show, Davie.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be selfish, you know, I want to spray the little around you know.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, great job everybody, Hannah. Hang on the phone.