Speaker 1: Well, good afternoon. It would appear that there's been now a total of two no call no shows, so let's just do something instead. Yeah, all right, you ready, let's do it? Oh yeah, hold on.
Speaker 2: Can you hear it? Reply to me if you can hear it? Ah, and move again.
Speaker 1: Day and.
Speaker 3: Well you see, I'm not a boy. One more time role after this. Lock your head, guys, all time.
Speaker 1: Okay, look it.
Speaker 4: Everybody, the especially in the Germans, fucking boton man, is that because you're poison they're deadly and they allow every one of them.
Speaker 1: Las. All right, Well here we are, ladies and gentlemen. We are here, and there's this new thing. You don't hear any sound. You don't hear any sound throughout that whole thing. That was three minutes ago. So did you hear it or did you not hear it? Because I was working last time. When I was playing through that, it was working, it was coming through. So what changed now? Let's see hold on, I'll check it right now, we'll do a little playback. See what happens here. Well, first of all, it's got to restart the fucking let's see. Yeah, no, it's shipped out, so that's bullshit. All right, Well, this was not this was supposed to be something else today. Let me see where the audio is, because that is not has not changed, and it works last time. The desktop multi track, which is that, which is what I'm talking on right now. So that's okay, and let's see what the audience says. Motherfuckers. Yeah, the chat, the roadcast, the pro two chat. So it's exact same settings as when it worked the last time. Does that make any sense to anybody? Nope, Nope, it does not. Yeah, well appreciate it. But anyway, so what the fuck? What is that all about? Why is that happening? It is not? Okay, we're just gonna plan. We're just gonna do this later on. I have to be on with um what's his name, Davis? Yeah, don't don't do this fun cubat and it's cool. This is my story. I just you know what it is. When I do stream Yard, everything's nothing. It's trash. Things that work when you do obs perfectly don't work on stream Yard, and Streamyard suppresses audio and it's a big fucking mess. The fact that it worked the last time was mind boggling. But then the very next show that I did on the obs. There was an echo, and I guarantee you it's because of fucking Streamyard. Stream Yard is a piece of shit, and the only reason why I have it is for guests. So when people don't show up, I'm already set up to use stream Yard and it's a piece of I pay fifty dollars a month to hate it, basically, and there is nothing else out there besides what the hell's that think Riverside. I don't really know that. They don't have hardly end. They don't even have incorporated chat and they don't their navigation and it sucks. You know who uses it, like Jim Brewer and people like that, like his people use it and he doesn't know to fucking press a button. A lot of these people who are mega whatever is, they don't do everything themselves. They don't do anything themselves except play their act. You know. They focus on that, which is nice. It'd be nice if I could focus on what I was doing instead of having to dick around with all this bullshit. If someone else pre said all this stuff, we wouldn't have these issues. But this is total trash. Yeah, it worked last time I heard it, just fine on my And this is the thing that sucks too. It is my road caster is recording it the proper way, so I have no way of knowing it because it's playing from the road caster. What the road caster is receiving? Now, who the fuck is sabotaging it after it leads to the road caster. Yeah, yeah, it's it's trash, and it's stepping all over my voice again too. I saw that when I was when I just said that little time bit of playback. It's stepping on my voice again, which means the audio is a piece of fucking shit. With the echo cancelation off, I don't I can't tell if you're hearing an echo because I won't hear it because the roadcasters clean stream yards another fucking entity. I put on stereo audio used by musicians with a stereo audio input mike, which is what I've got. Echo cancelation must be off. Okay, well I'm doing that, and it's stepping all over my volume. Reduce mike background noise, absolutely not. That's when it fucks everything up. So I take acto cancelation off and I'm on with somebody else and all they hear is freedback of their own voice. I put reduced mic background noise. I wish I could show you the screen, but it's not gonna pop up for you. It's an overlay reduce mike background noise, it says, improves audio clarity by minimizing background noise. What it does is it chooses who to step on. So if I have my music playing in the background and I talk, or if I have a guest like ste who doesn't shut up but I need to interject, I'm the one that gets muffled. They choose the host every goddamn time to muffle them, so I can't use that either. It's everything about stream Yard is a piece of shit. They keep on popping up new features. This is why you see THEO this thing on the screen here. I was like, yeah, sure, let's see what the you know, the embedded freaking uh comments look like you can't read them. It's birthless. It's pointless. If you're on a phone, there's no fucking way you could read that. What is the point of this? But they can't figure out audio, right, They can't figure out not sabotaging your fucking videos every goddamn time, but they can do this, yeay. I fucking hate them. And then if I didn't have guests, I would never ever use this ever. I would burn it. I'd fucking burn it. And if FTJ wasn't as fucked up as it is, I would use that four guests. And if anything other of the other things actually worked, if all the things that claim that they work worked, I would use those. But none of them do. Streamyard is a piece of shit, and every time you go for a search, I don't. I'm not in that world where I know everything about every little software program.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: This turned into a whole different rant, and I'm actually kind of glad that we have a chance to talk about this because, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna be on with Davis. He starts at what is it five o'clock my time, and then I go out at six o'clock my time. I'm Pacific, though he's Eastern. I think he's eight to eleven. No, I'm sure he's eight to eleven. A toll eleven hit Eastern time crew bat all right? And then yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah, so that'll be every Tuesday we get together. Now, it's been nice. Let's see if that shows. Yep, here it goes. We should do? Are you the type that hides in the in the that don't mean that, don't mean that interrogatory way. Are you what's that word behind the scenes person? Crewbot? Are you you've been on other people's like things before? Like do you have anything you want to share and say? At any time? Like we could set that up. Let's see why can I find things quickly? All right? Well just turn into a let me let me address a couple of things I was gonna talk about anyway, then we'll just kill it, right. I mean I kind of set aside a whole hour here to do this, and then Jack Maroon didn't show up again, so I typed you good at two o two. So whatever the case might be, there's two no called no shows. I had to talk to corporate. Corporate said just fired. So it's usually only after one no called no show. I forget to take the McDonald's rules. Uh, you can start your own audio stream on crew if you fear I don't know what that is, hit me up telegram? You are you crew about? On telegram? Might just find us. We're teet Enemy Ford slash Ballbusters. All right? Yeah, and I apologize for everybody with the because once again I was sabotaged by this, so I know I have a misleading name for the title of this show, because that was the thing, like, let's let's have a look here. I mean, I'm not trying to dogs anybody here. I'm not. It's not my thing. But let me just go ahead. And I mean that, of course it's my thing if someone's a douchebag. But this isn't what I'm doing it for. I'm just showing you the con the convo, so you understand where a rag was at. It says you and tomorrow too. Yes, my guy, Sorry, you've been super busy. It's okay, here's the link. You're good dot dot dot awesome, So there we go. Obviously I'm going to go forward and take their word for it, right, well, whatever, that's that. Then I have oh yeah, so let me tell you who's coming on. Actually, I'll be able to do this even better through my Instagram. I'll do that again. So this is what was going on before. I would have the scene on and i'd be able to play it and you'd be able to hear it. And I was surprised that it worked because everybody said it did and I was like, WHOA, really, that's interesting. That's never been like that before. It's always one of the other sabotaged this or that, right, and then very next show it's not working, so you didn't hear anything. That's a horrific way to start. And then me muffled. Even though you're not hearing it, it's still muffling my voice. Like it's such a fucking piece of shit. Right, you don't even hear the music that's going out that I'm hearing in my headphones, but it's still muffling me as if it's receiving it, So it's purposely stopping the audio. Otherwise there would have been zero interference. This is why I hate stream yard. It's a fucking piece. And if I could say that, I can't say. I can say lots of words. I have said lots of words. And that kind of brings me to another point that I was gonna make here in second here, but let me see if I can show you first where the fuck is this? All? Right? Oh yeah, so people say, well, there's not really so many people. It's a douchebags, you know, if you are not guilty of the things that I'm claiming. And then and I'm not claiming that I'm sharing I'm showing throughout history. Why am I fuzzy fuzzy? What the dude? Everything sucks? Okay? Anyway, So I have this guy Clayton alexand under Katy coming on on Thursday at two pm Eastern, so that'd be eleven am my time. You know, he looks at who he is, come on fuck out here? So this is him, It says US House of Representatives political candidate. And there's a couple of decent ones in here that I saw that were I think I share. I was about to share when I'm actually I think, let's see where's that e piece? Both of them are the same e ca.
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 1: I literally hate everything so that that's not set in the re spot so I'd have to drag it forever to find it. So I'm not going to bother. But he I did share one of his videos. It was a decent one, and I'm not not going to know from which one I was probably yeah, no, I don't remember what it was. It might have been a milder one, I know I'm not seeing. Yeah, maybe with this one. Let's see said something absolutely insane. I bet you didn't hear that either, right, And this will make your blood. So let me go back to Oh, I can't do like the old boil, mister president, why don't you give him a pardon? This isn't the one, I don't think, but you probably didn't hear that either, right, So I'm hitting play. I'm seeing on my audio mixer that I have the audio and play and the desktop going look at that face, and you're telling me that you don't hear any of that, right you know? And and then the fucking things over the top of my head, this fucking shit, dud, fuck off, fuck off cocksuckers. So if you've heard none of that, then this thing's broken and stream yards a piece of shit and it just happened to be a fluke that I'll let it through the first time. And it's still stepping out my voice no matter what I take off and turn off the audio, it's just gonna be a fucking piece of shit, a little sabbathe. So it's not even it's not even worth doing interviews on it. I might just cancel everything because you know it's dog shit. I can't tell if there's echo right now. I took the equal cancelation off. Do not turn this off unless you have a high quality. Yes, I do have a high quality microphone wearing headphones. That's what I'm fucking doing right now. No use suppression and auto gain control. That's the noise suppression that I want to get rid of. Why does it have to be a packaged deal. Why does I have to have all those other things fucking up your broadcast just to have echo cancelation on. That doesn't seem like it's very fair or intelligent to package it like that. And then it says reduced mic background noise improves audio clarity by minimizing background noise. Unfortunately, what that also does is it suppresses your voice when you're talking because you are considered the noise because their software is retarded. Fucking garbage, absolute garbage. And then when you look at the the meter when you're speaking, it shows that you're barely even audible as I'm yelling into the mic. Basically, you're barely audible unless you have echo cancelation on. Then it flies like it's crazy. And that's with echo cancelation on, that's what stereo audio on without either reduced background noise or anything there. So I'm playing this for myself basically, so I could see the difference if there is a difference, but I know that it screws up everything when there's another person on it makes us so that one echo is because again happens nowhere else but on stream yard. This jitsy bullshit software sucks. You could hear that, So what the fuck is it? Not playing the audio on the other one for that doesn't make a goddamn bit of sense, guys, And you can understand my frustration, right because nothing makes fucking sense. So I'm on seane seven. I forgive that, and no way that bullshit there. Let me put it over here. You could hear what he was saying. You could hear the thing about the party. Well, that's that's extra frustrating because this one is on hold on, they go back to it the audio input, Yeah, the same, touss off. Let's go to scene two. Is there something that I'm missing? Now? Audio is on video da da DA, video capture. Everything's the same. These are just copied and pasted basically when you add into a new scene. And by scene, I mean when I switch it to that. Okay, so the audio is still the same. Let me hit play and we're just gonna test this real quick.
Speaker 5: Words for anyone who is not a Jew, derogatory terms meeting everyone else but us. So they want to harm as many goys as they possible.
Speaker 1: And yet you probably didn't hear any of that. And it's all is a different scene scene too apparently works though that makes zero sense. So if I play it here, watch, let's see if you. Let's see if you hear it from there? Okay, look at their talmud.
Speaker 5: That talamode says kill have a hall.
Speaker 1: It's your religious jo Yeah, okay, so I just wait for the feedback on that one. See what people say. I fuck off. You could hear everything you said, what's up to doctor evils low audio? But can hear both? See that's not acceptable either. So when the very beginning nothing was different. I did nothing different, and you guys could not hear the introduction because fucking stream yard end a story stereo audio. It was killing it because of the echo cancelation. We'll guess what then, I echo the only time in the audio as loud as if echo cancelation is on. These are problems as it fucks everything else up to have it on. Otherwise you can't hear shit. Reduce my background noise that doesn't help me at all. Stereo audio. That's me blowing my own earb drums out because I can hear myself just fine. Just to get this little green meter to move. Technology is the biggest piece of shit. So like again, we'll be I'll be on at six with a six o'clock my time. It's two thirty here. Now I'll be on with Davis and we'll just do that Wednesday. I had the days wrong. I said yes yesterday, I said that we'll have doctor Glynnen on today. That was wrong. Doctor Linnen's on Wednesdays. He'll be on tomorrow at eleven am my time, which is Pacific for one more day. Wait? When does when? Does when does the clock change? That? November third? It doesn't affect my time, but it affects how I gauge my time with every one else. November second, fuck, So it's next week, all right, So that's good. I don't worry about it. The next week all right? So November two in the middle of the goddamn night, so basically November third, Okay. Well, there's a reason why I don't ever use stream yard. It constantly will fuck you up. It doesn't matter what settings you put on, it'll change them on you. It'll check boxes off that you never checked. I wish I could show you a screen, you know what. I can probably let's see Prince screen all right, now, I can probably show you the picture. Stop screwing things up, dude, alright, let's see. And that's not me. I'm yelling at me, yelling have the fucking system. Uh cook, that's not what I'm doing. Show the fucking video image. So these are the settings that I'm looking at. With echo cancelation on, you hear the audio the loudest, Apparently, I don't know, because I can't. I don't know the difference until afterward, because all I hear is how awesome it sounds to the roadcaster, and that's where it's going through, and that's what it's feeding back to. When it goes out to the computer itself. If it's the Microsoft fucks with it, stream Yard fucks with it, everything gets jacked up, and I don't know any of that's happening. I don't know that's happening because this is here first, and I can go through a whole fucking episode and not fucking know. And when people don't tell me, that's their fault for fucking letting it go on. So echo cancelation is on right now. Obviously this is a screenshot, so I can't change anything, and I'm just showing you when you put when you deselect this, this little bar here barely moves unless you're screaming into the microphone like this, so I know it's muffling. So with echo cancelation off, why would that be true? Why would it continue to fuck with your audio? I have a board. This is what's supposed to control everything that I hear. It's supposed to be the way it sounds through here. Stream Yard decides, this is what I hate about technology. It decides to outthink you. You're just you're just a stupid person. You know, well, let us handle this for you. No one asks you to fucking do that. And then so if you deselect that, you can barely hear yourself. Everything's super loud on this thing. So there's absolutely no reason why I should have been saying that it was low low audio. That makes no fucking sense at all, hey, thor, And then reduce mic background noise or stereo audio. You can't have stereoudio out And with echo cancelation off without without acts okay, act echo cancelation off, which means if you have a guest, which is the only time I would ever you stream yard in the first place, you have to have echo cancelation on. Otherwise people hear each other their fucking head. But you put that on and then the host gets suppressed when they're talking or when there's any other sound going on. It makes that muffled sound that I just heard again that I hate. That fucked up the entire Stu Peters broadcast because I had to interject into to get a word in edgewise, and it just muffled what I was saying. Until do you know how much I want to inanimate objects? Of course only but murder. Yes, we we wanted to like an office space when you take out the printer and you start bashing it with a fucking baseball bat and punching it and punching it with your bloody fucking hands. That would be beautiful. I need a device that I can beat into fucking pieces that would represent everything that makes me that I hate about stream Yard and technology and voice texting and every other fucking thing that doesn't fucking work right. I have to do it, dude. For chat unless something's different. All you gotta do is have a log on and then you can be in the chat. You don't have to pay anything. There's only eight members of that are in the previeum. All I have to do is just make a make a burner email. If you don't want them to have your email address, make a burner email that you just make up for the simple thing of having like those notifications sent there for the people that you follow on and the FDJ don't even have an affiliated with anything else, you should be able to comment, no problem. So this is this is the hell that I have to go through and I'm still trying to figure this out because I have doctor glennon tomorrow and I have to do everything so simple and like basic and reduced. I have so much freedom to do other things on obs going through direct RTMP, and I have less worries about it screwing things up because what I see and what I hear is what happens, unless there's that stupid echo that made no sense whatsoever until I reset my road caster board, like all these things, and nobody told me anything. Nobody said, hey, there's a bit of an echo. So I went through four hours with a broadcast that I may as well just pissed on. I'm not going to use it. And yeah, so here's the thing, and I was going to say this earlier for people who you know, if you're not guilty of something that that I'm describing, then you know I'm talking with you, not at you. Right, it's only those who are either guilty of that very thing or their bleeding heart bullshit fag at liberals who stand up for pieces of shit like immigrants who murder and rape, and they just seem no problem with letting pieces of shit back on the street to murder and rape again weeks and months later, to do it nineteen twenty thirty times before finally it makes the news that these people have done this many times, and it puts pressure on and it puts pressure on the authorities, the fake authorities, the false authorities, the courts to actually do something a little bit more strict this time, but it's usually a slap in the face. And that's the message that they want you to see, is that there is no protection because they want you to take matters in your own hands. This is all part of this manipulation of your response, right, they want people. First of all, nobody, I don't give a fuck who you are. Nobody should be restricted from owning anything that they want to own. I don't care if some bullshit criminal system said that you don't get to have one of these because you're a felon. Well, if you were a felon, that means you were already in serving your time, so you're out now, right. If you're not a violent offender like most of these people go in because they either were accused of something that didn't happen, and or even like thing super things like when people have like domestic violence things and stuff like that. There's a new bill out there that's going to make it so that even if somebody accuses you of something, which means it can happen from any state, they don't even have to know you. If they call in something, the police are activated to be complete douchebags and investigate. It's not an investigation. They don't even know what that fucking word means. It means harassed until they get some thing out of you, regardless if you're an innocent or not. They harass until they can fabricate a story around you and get their jollies off because they have not enough to do. Apparently they're too busy letting other people who are raping and murdering in broad daylight away, you know, let them go so they can fuck with white people. So if anybody calls in anything on you that can result in a conjunction, shaining odor or whatever domestic violence type of thing, it doesn't even have to be the other person that's calling it, and it could be a neighbor like you guys are arguing or you're yelling to each other in the backyard. This has happened, Hey, yay, Yeah, And then they're like, there's fighting next door, some fucking retard. And then the next thing you know, someone's on the ground with their face in the dirt, knee on their back, and it was like, what the fuck is this all about? So now they can and it's no negotiation, no nothing. And New York, you know Keel the demon jew, you heard me, she has uh. They're pushing for absolute no question. If there's a domestic violence call, the first thing that they do is they disarm you, and then you have to pretend that they're going to give anything back to you. After they've stolen your property. So that doesn't mean that it's legitimate. It doesn't mean that it was even someone within the household that made that call. It could be somewhere who completely far away. They can call a suspicion of something. Nobody checks on who the sources of who calls. They just get an opportunity to fuck with people and extort them and harass and browbeat them and everything else. And they get super excited about that and charge out into the night and do their damage to innocent people and then steal their property, which means all those people that they're letting go who rape and murder, now you're now you have no defense against. Do you see how the system works for itself here? And uh yeah, anyone. It's probably even bot calling. And that's a thing, by the way, aud you know automated voices. They can send out a ship all the time and they'll completely disguise their voices if they wanted to and give you false information as to where they are. They don't have to give you that. They can be anonymous when they're calling the in in something, so if they don't like you, they can disarm you through bullshit tactics and then arrange for when their gangstocking buddies set up and fucking killed and rape your family. So that's going on, and why do you think they want to do that because they want you to be incentivized to start their little race war that they want so badly that the vision and war. So if people are killing each other and then they can bring down the martial law and fuck all of us. So don't fall for that. But if something's obviously happening to your family, that's the first thing that you take care of. The second thing that you take care of is the fucking system that allowed that to happen, so that doesn't continue to happen. That's where you have to focus their energy, these demons, because this is not a government. This is unoccupied territory. And if you want to know what it looks like and what its true nature is, look at Israel because it created that. If you want to know what the true nature of the thing that controls our country is, look at what happened in the Bolshevik revolution, because it created that too, and it used in Cipher and your funds, your money, your wealth of your country to do that same thing with the should state of Issuel and all the criminal activity that occurred, drugs, the prohibition era alcohol obviously, human child trafficking, all the things that make shit. Tons of money went to fund Israel. The Israel Project went to fund a bunch of terrorist murderers that created that place, and we showed things like yesterday with the Hussars, and that was sixteen eighty three. They have a very long history of working with each other, the Jews and the Muslims. So just because they're whacking one group of them doesn't mean that they're not either. Almost there's no defining marks really, because if you look at what they allow when it comes to children, like their core, their core concepts align with Islam and Jewey Judaism, which is still again just a souturn cut with a different name. And you start to realize that when you see all the similarities and look a look at the similarities and the things that would be considered ritual abuse, mysticism, Sufi and Jewish whatever the hell that means. Jewish mysticism, it's just the sorcery bullshit of the cult. It's delusional, it's self delusion. Mysticism is putting yourself in a self deluded state, and then from there treating it as if it's reality, and then judging and condemning others based on their lack of understanding of your delusion. I just had a bitch fit China log in. I did make an account and wasn't the sexist, but won't let me in. Really really, Yeah, you know, there's lots of issues over there. I'm not trying to say that there isn't, because there are. There are some things going on in there, so I gotta change. Uh, I have to change titles again the video which is annoying. My audio is super low. Yeah, well that's because of That's what I'm saying. If I don't want the echo cancelation on, then the audio is super low. It's not me. My board is fucking loud. It's blasting in my goddamn ears. So the audio is super low. Fucking blame the right people. I know it's not now because the echo cancelation is on, which means I'm forced to use it. You get it, You get what I'm trying to get at here. It's telling you that you can turn this off if you have a board. I have a fucking board. I have this roadcaster. Here, Streamyard is overriding the board. It's taking control away from the board and giving it to itself and then fucking sabotaging the audio. That is the whole point of this. You can't use a road caster, even though it's the greatest goddamn machine on the planet when it comes to audio with stream Yard, because Streamyard reduces it to fucking a paperweight, because it continues to fuck your audio. Says do not turn this off unless you have a high quality microphone and are wearing headphones. Both are true. I'm also using my own levels and sliders on a fucking road caster. The reason why you don't have these issues when I'm doing my regular broadcast when I don't have guests on is because I'm not using stream Yard when I do those. Ninety nine percent of the shit I do, I don't use this stream Yard for. And all the little perks and bullshit that they give you are not worth it. They are fucking shit, Like why did I need that overlay of a freaking uh? Why was that more important to have an overlay of people's comments? Especially when I go to reduce my picture and it puts it right on top of my face, What the fuck is the point of that? And you can't move it from that bottom right hand corner. It won't let you. So it says podcatchers and musicians often turn this off really well, then I guess that means that every time they record that they don't fucking hear what they're recording because you muffle out their fucking audio. See when I take it off, that's the difference. Echo cancelation is off. Now it's still blasting in my ears and my headphone, but you're probably not hearing it because I can see that the green dots are barely moving. It's like the one on the very first dot is flickering and the second one is very every once in a while turning on and that's me yelling into the goddamn microphone. Now I'm on echo cancelation, and it's get it, and that's better. As far as the volume reduced, mike background noise, that's a stupid thing to do because that just means it's stepping on my voice when I have another guest on. Improves audio clarity by minimizing background noise, bullshit, that's what this is for. That's what having a dynamic mic is for when you take your face away, noises from inside the room that aren't right up against the microphone aren't picked up. That's the whole point. You can't have stereo audio unless you turn off echo cancelation. Now we're on echo cancelation off, stereo audio on, and it says this is often used by my musicians with a stereo audio input mic. Guess what I have? Echo cancelation must be off? Yeah, okay, it's got nobody can fucking hear it retards and then it says automatically adjust mic volume apps A fusing utely not no. And my mic volume right now is at one hundred and ten percent. So one hundred and ten percent is what you're hearing right now with the echo cancelation off, with the echo cancelation on. It's it's a stream yard thing. I was just reading a comment from FTJ. I'm not sure when that came through. I do appreciate you guys dealing with this and putting up with it. I was supposed to have a guest, non I don't, so you'll see me. I'll come back on with why can't I think of thoughts? Davis at six o'clock and this thing's still spinning. See this, this bullshits happening again. It just spins, which means it's gonna play eventually. If it's not broken. It's just spinning for me. If you guys can see and play it, that's fine, but that doesn't mean that I can. It's still on the X. It means it hasn't fully uploaded yet, like it hasn't liked, you know, from me doing the refresh. It hasn't pulled up everything yet. And this is happening with FDJ. Other people on FTJ have mentioned some issues and they don't get addressed. But what can you do? What can you do? Well, that's that I'm acting out of it. I appreciate it, but your audio is super low, is what fascifier said. I doesn't. Another problem is they don't give you timestamps of when people said what they said, so you don't know. And now it's gone, okay, all right, well well we'll do this again. You'll be able to find me on Davis. I wish I could say that I could. Can I restream it? I don't know if I can. I might be able to. I've done this before, but I can't remember how because sometimes stream Yard because he's using He's gonna be using stream Yard, right, Why does it just do it to mine? I don't know. Other people have issues with Streamyard often and or they don't realize that it's Streamyard that's causing the problem quite yet. But everything is right, there's no there's no other way to set this up. Yeah. What what's that? Yeah? Exactly? Yeah, yeah, all right, Well I apologize for this, uh this show actually, but it is what it is. And again, like I said, if you're if you are not guilty of the things that I'm talking about, then you don't get offended by the description of the reality of the situation. Nobody is making this stuff happen. Nobody's making this stuff true except for the people that are involved, that are doing it, that are making it happen, that are making it true. The people that are poisoning your food, water and air, the people that are poisoning your ground, who are growing your crops and poison. Like I said last night, there's a helicopter spraying poison on top of their crops. We should not be using that for baby food. If you go and say do you want to trust something that the system that wants to kill you, says when they say it's organic, organic means nothing. It's legal lease. It gives you the impression that means that there's no poisons in it. That's not true. That's not true at all. That's a lie. It's a certain group of categorized the poisons that they say are not in there to make it officially non GMO and in organic. They used to say. When I was a little boy and I was going through the grocery store and my grandma, I remember seeing the lettuce that said pesticide free. Pesticide free is a whole lot harder to legally ease your ass around because everything that's grown in the ground that's a life form. Is I still here? I said, fucking Lee Jesus, nice green shovels there. He's organic because it's an organism anyway. Yeah, so there's that. And that's why when someone said, oh, all you do is oh yeah, I swear to me, Well, this is a place for an event. If you don't want to hear it, why are you watching? These people are freaking uh obsessed with me, which I think is a little homosexual, And uh, that's pretty if you're that obsessed. I must be doing something right right while you keep on turning that tuning in for four hours a day. If I if everything that I'm saying is so offensive to you, go fuck yourself about that. You didn't like me, you said I have a uh I swear every other word fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fucky, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. Then okay. When I wanted, when I when I decide for myself that i've i'm I would prefer to speak on a different levels because I want my daughter to be able to watch these at some point in some in their life. It's not doesn't mean that every episode should be uh use her friendly for her, but it does mean that some of them are the information I find would be better if more people could hear it, or that would not be repelled by it. You know. But that's for me in my decision to choose. It's not for you to try to you. It's funny because people think that you, oh I got to them. I really you didn't do any of that stuff. You're just you're playing the LARPing game with yourself. You're playing with yourself, and you're and you're getting off a giddy playing with yourself and then uh, they said, Uh, why are you saying they didn't They couldn't even say the word nigger. Why do you say that? Well, because it applies at times, that's why. Doesn't mean everybody is there's white niggers too. There's pieces of shit everywhere, Okay, anyone else is a piece of shit. A Jewish murderer of children, so I have problem with that. And the ones that poison you. Oh, there's Zionists. Oh they're cabalists. Yeah, okay, that's true. But of all the other Jews will go along with it because in their book it tells them to for solidarity. So if they're complicit in the crime, they're just as bad, and they are chomping at the bit to get to the end. The endgame eschatological end road here, which means our deaths. There is no ally there. Sorry, So if I call that out out, so I for fair and balance. I called out not even just for that, but just because it's part of the story that's still involve the Jews, is the Islamic side of things that's just as fucking wicked and evil and do just as much harm to children. I don't know about you, but I don't remember, not that I care, because this is a bunch of bullshit anyway. They have one pure form, but it's still their form. You get it when it comes to well, Christ wasn't a prophet that went around fucking six and nine year olds. Yeah, you're right, he didn't. Right, So one would think that that's a place of safety if you don't want to be working for the devil or demon. But here's the problem with that. It was based on a false pretense. The whole entire thing, the whole idea of original sin or the need for someone to come down here and be ritually murdered and tortured for you. First of all, how the fuck do you deserve that? You don't deserve that type of uh gesture just by being here. That's that's that's like nigger mentality, like something is entitled to you then and nobody can, nobody else can die for your sins. That's like the chicken swinging shit that's retarded. You're at You as an individual have to account for your own actions. And as far as the whole entire plot and story, it's good for the concept that you should stand up against evil and do whatever it takes, even if it means losing your life, that's what That's what you should be learning from that, Not that there's one guy that does that and everybody else gets to hide and wait for him. That's the wrong way of looking at that. We are all Jesuses, got it. We all have the capacity to fight to some degree. And then when we stopped, when we when we are beyond our capacity, we're on the ground bleeding to death, and someone else comes in and continues to fight. Well, we don't. We don't just let evil roll over the top of us until and hide under our beds and pray that nobody harms our children because we're too big of pussies to do anything about it. Big and small, So what's up at my suggestion? I don't remember suggesting that mister Small's fourteen? There was there was thirteen other smalls already out there, Isn't that usually when they how they assign numbers like they like when you're trying to type in your stuff for like YouTube or whatever. It's like, So there was fifty four other people and album number fifty five. You know, well, that'll be easy. I'm sure that'll be no problem when people are searching my information out. There's fifty five other channels by that day, straight, m Yeah, so it's three or three right now. I don't I don't know what I can trust on the system to actually play. And that's that's the issue here. Otherwise I would have put on something right now. But I just I can't trust anything on the system. Got h nasty to talk? Shot up when that's your talk. You guys can't hear this. I'm just trying to. They're just automatically, okay, counter surveillance, a big bluetooth. I will put this on so there's some content on this thing. Let's go ahead and do that. God damn it, all right, let's do that. Well, first, first tell me because of course nothing's going to make sense. So let me see what happens if I do this right right, and I do this? Do you guys here, do you guys hear uncle braxman? Are you guys hearing that? Did you hear him say? Right now? Without your knowledge? Your phone is emitting a trackable radio signal going once, going twice? Ah? But if I if nope, you didn't hear it? Mike? The fuck is that? See? It's the same setup, Mike, it's the same setup, but now it's not doing it. Do you get how frustrating this is. It's the same everything, but now you're not hearing it. How what am I fucking supposed to do here? It was working loudly before and there's nothing that's changed. I even reset the whole fucking computer every time I start, and it's still doing that. Shit. Okay, let me do one more thing. Let's look in the audio and see. No, I'm pretty sure I've got all this sitting great. Yeah, prochat casser pro main track. Yeah, that's the speaker, and that's the mic. He's the DJ, I'm the rapper. So what the fuck is the deal? And if I take echo cancelation off, you're gonna hear nothing. So I just took it off for a second, and you don't hear anything. And I'm screaming into the goddamn microphone. My lips are touching it, my tongue is caressing the top of the fucking thing like this. See this is me talking into the microphone. Now this is our echo cancelation off. See how much louder it is. See how fucking stupid this fucking system is. That makes one more useful than the other to where you're forced to use the other one that fucks everything else up. I hate the system. And you said you did not hear it my fed watcher, Yeah, fuck him. I don't give a fuck about that fag. They're not very bright, they're they're lower than dirt. And I don't think it's a fed watcher. I think it's just a fag. He likes when I call him the fag, so I'm gonna call him the fag. Let's see, so you don't hear it now, wonderful, fucking wonderful? All right, Well, this is a useless system, useless, useless in every fucking way stream yard. I wish I could stop paying for it, but I have guests, and that's the only thing I can't. I can't. I'm not gonna if I if I don't have a system where I have a static stream key to give somebody and let them just have it so they can schedule their fucking appointments with me if it are if they're recurring guests like doctor glynnon, I don't want to keep on every week having to send him a new one. If there's other systems out there that I can't handle, that like right now. Rumble Studio can't handle that and the degradation of the quality when you're going through studio canvas rather than RTMP where you don't get the opportunity to even have anybody else on, and then navigation on their sucks ass. It's half of what you know. If it's everything should just be a shell and allow you to use OBS through it. OBS is simple. You can set up your seams, you're good, you can combinate, you, you can customize, you can do whatever you need to do. The only thing you can't do on there is have a fucking guest on. Otherwise I would never use any of this shit. OBS. Make that happen. Allow some sort of feed to where you can actually have a guest on, and you can split your screen up for that very thing, and then we will be set free from this demonic bullshit that we're dealing with on it otherwise that we're dealing with otherwise. Okay, well here's this fucking shit. Then I guess this is how we're doing it, and it's gonna choose for me. So I have to choose for it until the fuck off and leave me alone, and then we get to go like this, like that and play and play.
Speaker 5: And this is particularly blatant with iPhones, you guys get we can actually drive by your house and see if you're home.
Speaker 1: Of course you can anyone.
Speaker 5: Someone can even see which part of the house you're in. In fact, someone would be able to see what part of the house everyone is in. You can see how dangerous this is, right a burglar's dream. If you leave your house, you can be followed, but not at a close distance. How about one hundred to two hundred meters can you tell you're being followed? If it's that far? If you walk inside a building, someone could actually track your movements throughout the building, finding and visiting a floor you're not authorized to go into. Well, someone who knows how to do this tracking will be on you in an instant. What about contact racing? Yes, this can easy to be used by some app to record who was near you or identify who you're with in real time. I can think of so many in affairs uses. Wait, this is not all about you being threatened for a change. This knowledge can actually put you on the offense. How about this? You think someone is following you? Easy enough? You can actually see who's around you as identified by these same radio signals. Is someone constantly present even as you move around a large area? Hmmm, that's suspicious. But now we can tell you can identify their device and their exact location. Maybe he's hiding behind that building over there. You know, this person is always just around the corner, or the car is just slightly out of you, or maybe someone stuck an AirTag on you. So knowing about this can give you offensive information. Turn the tables on the bad guys. I call this counter surveillance. What makes this possible is that all of you are emitting a radio signal that used to be hidden. But it is not hidden any longer as expected. Many hackers have figured it all out and they now use this in ways one never thought about before. And if you know about this technology and understand it, you end up on top. You can use it for counter surveillance to protect yourself. You become the tracker. Those who do not know, well, you can only end up as the victim. As they say, if you know, you know, if you want to be in the elite crowd who knows, stay right there, what's going on. What I'm going to talk about is a technology brought to wide US first by Apple, then followed by Amazon and now by Google. So basically most production computing devices are part of this infrastructure and it is known as the Apple Mesh Network, Amazon Sidewalk, and the Google Mesh Network. And what is happening here is that all devices enabled for these mesh networks are transmitting signals to each other directly peer to peer, and this means that each device sets out announcements of their presence constantly, usually every ten to fifteen seconds, and these same devices are also listening to see if a signal belongs to the same mesh network. They receive and decrypt that signal and then they will retransmit it to the next speer device or send it over the Internet. This technology is what is used to power the Apple air tag ring cameras, Amazon Echo and Tile trackers, and in the future it could power remote surveillance devices and drones a la sky net. The assumption made is that these devices will be used to create a separate communication layer that operates independently from the Internet. However, what these companies did not plan on, and it should have been obvious, is that someone else could listen in on the signal and though parts of the signal may be encrypted, other parts are not, and that makes it is fall I want you to first learn what this is all about. Then later I will teach you how to actually use these tools for offensive counter surveillance. What is the technology? The actual technology basis for all this is called Bluetooth Low energy or BLE. First of all, I want to make it clear this is not about hacking your phone. Some of you are concerned about someone hacking your phone through Bluetooth, like through the use of technologies like Apple air Drop. Well, that is a possible concern since air drop also uses BLE. That is a different issue since that technology requires your permission to accept an air drop. The main threat I'm talking about here is that your device is blindly doing ble E emissions constantly all day, all night, every few seconds, and you have no input on this. The devices that transmit these are all all the Apple products, from iPhones to Apple TV to Apple earphones. Then you have trackers like air tag and Tile. Then you have wireless earphones and headphones. What about your car file, your IoT enabled washer, dryer and refrigerator, your Amazon Echo, your ring camera and other security cameras. The worst, of course, from a privacy viewpoint are the devices that move with you. Now, there are many apps that can track these emissions, and I'll discuss that later. Some years back, I wanted to write an app to do this with Wi Fi, and I started that app but got too busy. Your phone also emits a Wi Fi emission. In fact, all phones emit a Wi Fi signal, and this can in fact be used against you to do denial of service. You can be disconnected from the Internet very easily. That was the app I was making, and I got that part running already, and that put the beginnings of it on Gettha. But since then ble started to become commonplace. In fact, the only thing that was stopping the full adoption of ble E was Google. I think Google only enabled the Google Mesh network on Android a year ago. So now all modern phones emit this radio signal technology. Description of BLE. I did a video on ble in twenty twenty one, and then I did several videos on Skynet that actually specified ble E as the sky Neet enabling technology. So if you search for sky Net on my channel you'll find detailed explanations of ble There are other implications to bl that I stay in the sky Neet videos. However, today I'm just going to give you a general description of what happens here. Bluetooth Low Energy is the new, powerful version of the old Bluetooth you've known since forever. The original Bluetooth is called Bluetooth Classic, and that's what powers your remote headphones, earphones, and portable speakers. I would not classify Bluetooth Classic is danger. It is rather tame and really has limited effect on your devices. In order for one device to send audio to another, you have to simultaneously engage in pairing on both devices, so it doesn't trigger without that. If it's not searching for a device to pair, there's no obvious signal. Typically only some app can trigger it to send a signal. But Bluetooth Classic is very limited. Its ranges no more than fifteen feet typically or about five meters, and because headphones and such devices need a continuous connection, this is typically heavy on the battery use of the portable device since it has to be always on while in use. Bluetooth Low Energy is completely different. First of all, Bluetooth Low Energy is a much more powerful signal indoors. It can easily handle one hundred to two hundred feet. Outdoors, it can reach six hundred feet or basically up to two hundred meters. You might say, well, that's not intuitive. How can low energy have a longer range. Well, you're misunderstanding the connotation of low energy. The way ble works is that it is a fire and forget mechanism. The device will blindly send a message digitally encrypted by radio. The message is very short. Basically, it will just announce an ID and it will do this every few seconds. But the signal length is only in milliseconds, so a higher burst of energy is possible, but due to the shortness of the signal, it doesn't use up a lot of power. The message is sent without awaiting a response. This is what allows air tax to function for about a year on its batteries. Observing real traffic from iPhones and air tags, it appears that these Apple devices are sending a message every twelve seconds or so, something to be aware of since potentially dozens of phones nearby can hear the message. Each phone or device will capture the message and do a retransmit. At some point in the process, some device will signal that the message is received and sent to HQ that will then send a kill signal with the message so it doesn't get retransmitted again. Part of the signal is an announcement of who owns the signal infrastructure, meaning which Mesh network does it belong to, So it is then easier to identify which is an Apple Mesh Network device, which is an Amazon Sidewalk device, and which is a Google Mesh device. The signal also, of course includes the command, which is typically just an ID number. If it's an air tag or tile tracker, this part would be expected to be encrypted, and it is for all these Mesh networks. But on top of the signal.
Speaker 1: Is a So I'm not sure or if this is the same thing as whether he's talking about with an air tag, But there's these things that they sell on TikTok shop on and Timu and I'm sure everywhere else. But there's these little round magnets look about the size of this peso here or smaller, and you throw it and it clicks to your vehicle. You're tagged. Now you can be I've seen these on people's vehicles before in videos where they were saying you're being they didn't they didn't mention that it's an actual signal like beacon transmitted and receiver that they can track your vehicle with, which was weird that they didn't mention that part. They said, if you see this in your vehicle, you've been tagged for human trafficking. Well, why don't you explain with the devices? Right? So, if it's something that somebody can track with their phone and find where you are at all times, they know when you're by yourself, and they know when to strike you your wife, to get your children, I would look everywhere. If you're in a parking lot and public parking lot, I would I would do a little search around your vehicle. I mean this could be up in the wheelwell.
Speaker 5: Location.
Speaker 1: Live in a border state, I would say you might want to do that every once in a while. Maybe take a high powered magnet. I don't know how thought that would work. Would stick your vehicle too, though, and see what you can find, like underneath the wheelwell and things. The places would be harder if you redefine underneath your bumper if your bumper is metallic, if any, I don't think they of them are anymore unless you're talking about a classic vehicle that they would have anything but crappy plastic as far as that's I supposed, Well, there might be metal underneath it, like a little thin bar of metal, but it's that way different than the cars are built.
Speaker 5: Right, A heading and a MAC address, and these are the pieces that make the signal unique and identifiable for your own reference. The signal occurs around the two point four gighert zone, which is near where two point four gigahertz WiFi lives. But if you want to trace this signal using an SDR software defined radio receiver, it will be very hard to see or decrypt because the signal is in milliseconds. Fortunately, for US, phones already have the software built in to listen for bl Every Bluetooth chip starting from Bluetooth four point two can transmit and receive a BLE signal. That's every device in the last decade at least. For example, BLE is used by the signal app to enable moving the app from one device to another, and as I already mentioned, it is the same technology used by air drop and other NFC technologies. For this reason, it is actually be easier to just build an app to listen to BLEI directly on the phone. The problem.
Speaker 1: The problem, of course, really is a Bluetooth low emissions In case you cut didn't catch that part is.
Speaker 5: That the emission is that data leak. Now, this data leak is already dangerous because Apple and Google can you He's the one.
Speaker 1: When he's moving his hands, his camera is doing that auto focus thing, so his face gets blurry and then it gets clear again, and the camera is too stupid to recognize what's important, even though this should be the the motion tracker that's finding, you know, the face. You can see his screen looks nice and crispal clear here, but his face is blurry. That's that's a that's an issue with the camera being dumb. Basically, that's why I always take the the auto focus off of things, because it doesn't know what it's doing.
Speaker 5: As a supplementary location tracker to do contact tracing.
Speaker 1: You're going to go blind looking directly at a space, though, I think because it's so blurry.
Speaker 5: As I've already explained in a multitude of videos, Google and Apple specifically do twenty four to seven location tracking, so they always know where you are and there's really no way to turn this off. This is how fine my phone works, and it's also used by Apple to remind you where your car is parked. The original technology used for location tracking is based on Wi Fi triangulation, which is plenty accurate, but at its most accurate, it can pinpoint your location within six feet at best, and likely further away if you're indoors. But BALE tracking is different. The reason it is more accurate is that the data from the signal also can be used to compute a heading, so there's not even a need to triangulate, as the exact heading is known. Triangulation as a concept just means that multiple devices have to supply data to arrive at a particular location data point. With b ALE, there's no need, So you can get an accurate location with one phone nearby, with two dozen phones nearby, well, we're getting into super accurate mode. You can probably use it as a ruler, just like Apple is able to do. This means a ble signal is very effective for things like contact tracing. Well, someone would have to guess if you're near a particular person with a ble signal, it would be obvious if you're having a conversation with someone. Thus, if we have another pandemic crisis, the government of California can go identify us individually from big tech and lock us up if we don't conform. California big tech companies, of course, were first to implement contact tracing apps, though now this new technology is on steroids. Depending on the device, the macaddress reported by BLE may or may not be permanent. It depends on the device. iPhones will keep a maca dress for fifteen minutes. That's their BLE implementation. Devices like applying system earphones retain a permanent macaddress. While Apple may be happy with randomizing a macaddress, Unfortunately that solution does not grant you any safety. And that's because inherent in the BL signal is the location. So I know who's at my neighbor's house because the location specifies it. I can just use the macaddress to have some temporary identifier, but the location is the main identifier. I also know the model of the device that is obvious from the macaddress, even if it is randomized, because macaddresses identify a model, So I know my neighbor has an iPhone fourteen on iPhone fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Macaddresses also identify your shot apparently too. You have a new bar code, you don't just have an IP address that identifies you better than a fingerprint, but you also have and then yeah, and that's that's funny enough, right, a social security number. They don't have that IP buddy, you know what you're doing, what you're doing, and where you're moving, right, so what you're thinking about, where you're watching and you're consuming. And it doesn't matter if the other people in the house are sending out to that same computer, you're all collectively guilty by association.
Speaker 5: Tean, an Apple TV and an air tag. I can also see who walking in front of my house and they're walking path. Oh, and I see my neighbors are not currently home. I will know if those devices moves, as I can track them individually. Knowing the device model and the location gives me a ton of information. Tracking bl E. To track BLE means you have to load some app from the ftroid store. This means you have to install froid on your Android phone, and if ftroid is not already on your phone, you can download it from froid dot org. If you have a de Google phone of some sort like a Brax two, Bras three or a do Google Pixel, well then you already have afterroid pre installed.
Speaker 1: If you're that's something that I would consider again as long as it's not a sixteen hundred dollars phone, because I would never pay that much for a stupid phone.
Speaker 5: On an iPhone. Well, unfortunately, you can only be a victim as there's no solution for you. You can only do counter surveillance from an Android phone. And understand this part. If you're on a production Google Android, then you're also emitting a ble signal, so you can also be tracked. But if you're on ad Google phone, then you have no signal. You are invisible. There are several apps that can do ble tracking, but today I'm going to focus on one which seems to give the most data. It is called bl e Radar. The bl radar is more powerful as it accepts all ble in the airway regardless of sorts and does not filter it like some of the other apps like airguards, So I will focus on using this. It can be a bit complex to use, but that is the nature of the devices being tracked by the way. Ble E Radar is also available on the Google Play Store, so it can be installed even without ftroid. Using ble e Radar, I'm just going to get you going with the basics sere of this app. There are many advanced features. That's going to take a long time to explain, but you will appreciate what the basics can do. Before starting bl E Radar. Go to the settings on Android and delete the history. If you have used this before, then give it permissions to use locations even in the background. This app is from ftroid and is open source, so there's really nothing to be concerned about. You can always do a long tap on the app icon and select four stop when you're not using it. This way, it's not using a battery. Now start the app and note the options at the bottom, which are deviceless Radar profiles, Journal and settings. First, go to settings. Be aware that by default, some phones like the Bracs three, may default to a fused location instead of GPS position. I would use GPS position to get the most accurate data on the positions of your targets, but realize that indoors GPS does not work, so the location of your targets will work better outdoors indoors, the locations are to be considered as estimates. I would also select deep analysis here as this will try to identify the device a little better for you. To use this app, go to the main display, which is the deviceless and then hit the scan button near the bottom. This will begin to scan for ble signals around you. Unlike the other apps I've seen, this does not filter, so it really looks for any device emitting BALE, but that could even be a wireless headphone and Apple TV, a ring camera, a Samsung washer and dryer. The first thing I want you to observe is you watch it sell down and get data.
Speaker 1: Is that too many things that don't have any need for these types of signals to be in them, your appliances. There's what we need to resimplify our lives and detechnocrat them in every way we possibly can. And if you want to buy something new, it's like nearly impossible. It's a forced technocracy.
Speaker 5: That the devices of interest to you are the ones with a specified distance, and those are really the only active devices you need to focus on. If they don't have an active distance shown, then they're not actively being pained or have disappeared from the list. The first problem you will find is the clutter. There are too many devices and it is hard to analyze. Most devices, particularly iPhones, will change mac addresses every fifteen minutes or so. This means they appear in the list for fifteen minutes at the maximum, and then they disappear from the list and a new one appears. You may get frustrated with this, but this is why you need to focus on a couple of markers. First, the distance, and then you click on the device and see the location. The location is the true ID if there's no distance.
Speaker 1: And let's think about this too. This is cumulative electric magnetic radiation, right, Yeah, it's radio waves.
Speaker 5: They're not active, so you can ignore them.
Speaker 1: You just think about all the satellites or the other crap whatever the hell's up in the sky that does this. Everybody has a different opinion as to how the technology actually works, but it doesn't change the fact that there's a shitload of shit floating around that's emitting all kinds of radiation. And that way, we have also the ground level stuff. They aren't the same. And then you have the personal moving radiation emitters that people all have on them, and then their vehicles could be you know, on start or some other thing going on with that. There's just so much of it, so much of it. Smart meters on houses, you've got Wi Fi in the houses, We're just being bombarded constantly with radiation. That's why it's important to have your ninety essentials nutrients because once you don't for or deficiency, then these things are constantly working on you. And there's a lot of thy rat issues going on with a lot of people.
Speaker 5: So I'm just saying now, if you look closely, the app identifies a Mac address type and they show three colors with labels RPA red, RST yellow, and STP green. The ones in green are static Mac dresses, which means they are fixed devices like Apple TV and can be ignored. The ones that are most elusive are the red ones, and they are actually your target. They're the ones that are likely to be iPhones or air tags. Often the model of the iPhone will be known and will be displayed to you. There are some advanced features here, but I'll just hit a few basic tips first. You want to remove the clutter. The best way to do that is to isolate devices that you know about, like your own trackers or your own appliances. The way to remove them is to assign those items a tag name. I would also tag items with a green stpicon, which, as I said, are fixed devices like TVs, for example, use a tag name of safe or home.
Speaker 1: Or safehouse bob oh. Okay, now remember yes, I have an afterroid for that or afterroid.
Speaker 5: Then you add a filter at the top using the ad filter button. And as I do here, I click on not and then tag name and I pick home, so not home. So now all items smart us home will not display. Then I can focus on foreign devices.
Speaker 1: I like the background. I'll beyond music. We should get some of that to play in the background. We do our It talks just low, you know, not not competing, so it's heart at here. I'm sure. I'm sure the audio is stepping all over my audio when I'm talking. I just thought about that because again we're on streamyard.
Speaker 5: Second, make a tag for suspicious devices like the ones in red. So my tag name here is target. I flagged the target devices so I can easily see them. But again the main thing to focus on is the distance. If no distance is specified, ignore them. Are they moving? Are they in the same spot within a fifteen minute range. While the macadress is active, you can see the location of the device, so you know your neighbor has an iPhone fourteen and an iPhone fifteen. If the Apple devices past fifteen minutes of detection, ignore it, and it is likely the new one above it, and the distance will disappear anyway, so that's your clue. The arm mark red ones are likely air tags. Now watch the moving ones after a while. If you keep this going, you will see a pattern of devices around you, and what you're looking for is something out of pattern within the distance specified. At least from indoors. I seem to be able to scan around fifteen meters around me, which is approximately one hundred and sixty feet, and that is scanning from my indoors to my neighbor's indoors. Outside you should get a wider range. The specs say up to two hundred meters, so again, watch the characteristics of the devices here. The macaddresses are only valid for fifteen minutes, so you don't have a permanent identifier, but you will know where each device is located and potentially the type of device. There's enough to see if someone is hiding around a corner or sitting in a car. At least from my experience, I'm spotting more iPhones than any other device, and these are the ones broadcasting the most, so they're the most vulnerable. In the US, fifty seven percent of households have iPhones, so I wouldn't be surprised if some areas would be eighty percent iPhone based. Except for my household, all my relatives are on iPhones. This app has more advanced features that you can experiment with. The author's english isn't particularly good, so the explanations aren't obvious, but there are options to see if a device is always following you, at least within a fifteen minute interval if you're on the road, that would be suspicious, as it would indicate that someone popped an air tag on your car or someone is physically following you. For a better viewing experience, always set the phone to allow rotation so that you can look at the map in landscape mode and have a more accurate and bigger view. Other apps, there are other w apps that track ble, one that concentrates on Apple.
Speaker 1: You guys know who Tactical Toolbox is. Seems like a really good dude. I think you listen to you bye of all like the channels that have the word tactical in it. He has the best He's a real dude. He's a cool dude, and every once in a while, he'll put up a video and say this is only gonna be up for twenty four hours, and he lets people know what he thinks of the tyranny. He did it through the last four years with the bullshit thing that was going on, and so you know, I think maybe that's why I have a respect for him as well. But a tactical toolbox, he should check it out.
Speaker 5: Apple air tax iPhones and tiles trackers is Airguard, also from Afteroid. After using this, I find that it filters too much information and limits itself to displaying Apple products, mostly so you will likely miss things with this if you're trying to go on digital offense. There are other products on Google Play Store if you search for ble radar auror Store, and many of them are paid and have prettier interfaces. Some have a sensor that allows you to search for them by showing if the signal is getting stronger or weaker. But as far as raw data is concerned, bl e radar has the most comprehensive data, though a little clunky to use and not the prettiest EUI summary. After using this for a while and getting used to watching patterns and looking only at items, with distances and filtering out house appliances, you usually get a sense of the movements of people and devices around you. If you're concerned about this being used against you, reconsider your use of iPhones and store your headphones and wireless earphones when moving around. Try this app so you can get a sense of how vulnerable you are and you can start managing a radio emissions profile. Folks, thank you for watching my videos. As many of you know, this channel does not have sponsors, and we primarily sustain ourselves by des craading products and services that we use to defend our privacy posture. I'd like to invite you to visit our community so.
Speaker 1: You know who that is, right, No, all right, I'll help you out. This is mister Rob Bratsman Tech. There's all kinds of creepy shit on his uh things you want to know and then you now this is funny. They have the old Google assist befohether there was a or what was it? Yeah, word right, yeah, the word doc assistant.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You could have like a little Einstein, or you could have the paper clip. A couple other ones. Yeah, I think it would be more than twenty that says whatever tech we have today Darba had twenty years ago. I probably like fifty but okay, or or an entire eternity ago. So here, let me show you what what else we got going out here? Move? And how am I still on the bottom? Is this how they roll? Now? This is just what they do. They've made this thing worse than it used to be, and it's way more sabbatinal sabbatur sabotaged, sabotaged with a D than it used to be. It's just a piece of shit where they charged double for now. I haven't heard back from Davis yet. I'm a guessing that we're on I just because I need a new link for tonight. So I'm guessing that's true, that's happening or whatever. But I haven't seen yet share screen, entire screen, No fuck that we can do it differently. Screw all that noise, silent bob scared it of my goddamn large head, though, what do you think? I every every button's the wrong button with me? Is confused? It's that this is why you need people. People need people that aren't dicks. Okay, So here is for fuck's sake, there it is. See the air tags above my brain. These are little little circle of things. I'll see image just bam, there you go. That's gonna be about my head again because that's talk everything. Yeah, well that didn't really matter. It didn't really matter. So there's these types that are made by Apple. Why ultra wide band AirTag designed by Apple in California, China, bah blah blah, Okay, yeah China. Yeah, because they wouldn't want us buy on us for anything just for the hell of it, because you know, they don't. They're not big on surveillance in their country at all, totally not And dragonfly totally was for them and definitely not for us. You know what dragonfly is and might want to look that up. It was something that that idiot, uh, that lying, that lying liar who lies by the name of Dan Bongino, who then became an ultra scumbag in uh in government. Let's just put it that way. This way, he was one of those people that bolstered the public opinion, boosted it, bolstered it whatever of Trump. You know, some of the things are true, but they're always arguing the wrong things, Like hey, how about the red flag law thing? Yeah, that's not a good thing. How about the take the gun's first in process. Second thing, that's not a good thing. They never really paid too much attention to that stuff. Only how Russia gate this and Russia Gate that, and I wrote a book and my name is whatever secret service, which means scumbags who will kill a president if they get out of line. How do you think it happens? The closest ones that are supposed to be your security are the ones that are sending you up to get whacked. Ask ask Kennedy how that works. Okay, anyway, so these are GPS trackers, see that right there? Look at this. You can even come in fun colors for you know, your own espionage enjoyment. Let's open link in new tab image a new tab. Boom, there you go. These are magnetics and a lot of times you'll see see somebody kneeling down by a vehicle. This is a bigger one that they're gonna stick underneath the car, underneath the car, portable GPS track tracker, hidden micro and magnetic spy spot ten. Why the hell is this consumer grade? And you do understand right you having any type of camera that's Wi Fi signal means that the thing that we call the government that is a super spy agency against the people, against the people. You're not trying to prevent crime, because there could be no crime if they wanted to do that with all the number the number of cameras and shit, Yet violent crime happened to white people all the time and everyone else all the time. You know, to give the appearance that it's just hard to fix. And in the meantime, they know everything that's going to happen, for it happens. They know every step that you make. You jog around your neighborhood. There is fifty cameras on doorbells that track one little piece of your movement every time. Okay, and if you have a signal type of camera, that means that this thing that we call the government has access to them. It's not just for your phone's use to say, oh, look I have cameras, and look I can see who's at my door. That's what makes it useful for you. That's what incentivizes you to put all these cameras around your place. There's tracking device. All this stuff can be remotely interacted with by agencies who want you dead. So you try to bug yourself or you think it's funny to do this for like, yo, my cheating wife. Okay, cool, but you're not the only person gathering the data on that, Like, I can't scroll it. This is a bigger one, right, this double magnet one here, Well you get the idea. Five hundred dollars, that's a little cost prohibitive. How much of these ones? That one's a bigger one mini handheld car, live GPS, magnetic vehicle, personal blah blah blah, five hundred and seventy six hour, seventy nine dollars for that one personal tracker? Well, who the hell, Like, if you're not doing that to track someone else, what the hell are you doing it for? They say personal tractor to make it sound like there's a legitimate use for these to have these for some reason, maybe if you don't want somebody to steal your vehicle. But that just means that everybody knows. Everyone who you don't want to know where you are at all times knows where you are at all times, or knows where your vehicle is at all times. It's really hard to sneak up on things like that. Right, Let's say someone god forbid, kidnaps one of your family members, and you're on the hunt chasing them. They know where you're going, and they know if you're getting close, and they know how to evade, if they even need to worry about evading. Or let's just say the police get a call that someone's speeding and that pull you over, and it was all done by governmental agencies to keep you away from protecting and saving your family members. This is how evil our world is because I know who freaking controls it, and I wish everybody else understood that too. Don't make it easier for them. Oh good, ten percent off of this thing. Wonderful. You put a tracker on your kid, Guess who else can interface with that it knows where they are at all times. And then not to mention the fact there's probably stuff like that in those light up shoes, and I bet you will find that there's stuff like that in children's shoes anyway, or children's clothing, some sort of tag that they can identify a GPS sty where your child is at all times if they wanted that one. Because you know that these people are like that. They look at Facebook like a catalog and then they tell their oh you know, I'd like that one for my torture and rape and murder session. That's how they roll. That's how they roll their sears catalog is Facebook and places like that. This is the reality of the world that we live in. Look at she oh, look, she has demp shits. Isn't that what they call those nails? When you're a negro? They call them that? Forgot who coined that phrase? There you go, damn hits? Was that a CARDI b got? Tiny? There though? Look like em and M's air tags now available on many colors. To make it more fun and festive. He can put one in your key chain so you can find where your keys are. Guess what, so so can everybody else. And if you're wearing that and walking around with it, they know where you are too. Isn't that neat? They don't just know where your keys are. Look a little bit, think a little bit deeper there, they know where you've parked, They know where you are. YadA yah da da da boom. These are all being It's it like goes back to that dark what was it, the dark Knight? I don't remember what Batman it was where he was using airbelt's phones to like a sonar system like they there's a little bit. They can do a little bit more than that, and people are just willfully spying on themselves or allowing themselves to be spied on. I'm sure, I'm I think that goes a little bit beyond consent if you start tagging yourself with tracking devices. Subterfuge deceit used in order to achieve one's goal. But that kind of looked cool the way that just paused like that. It was what happened. I used to have a friend who came down with schizophrenia, and she used to do stuff like that to his poor girlfriend. I medicine something here.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: Let us go over here where I can pop up on the screen. Then I gotta Then I gotta giggy gale so we can get back on. I don't know, I mean if he comes back on. Otherwise, I guess I'll come back on later. After I do my elliptical stuff and put print my own net orders. I got to confume more of them. You should guys check out that website of mine. Yeah, so I don't have to, like, you know, go out there with a mug full of pencils and nobody will. Oh, by the way, yet, I'm not hirable no matter what it is, So I have to make it's a good thing. I've worked for myself. Every once in a while, test the waters and it always comes back the same. Uh So, it says Ridge Wallert, how's that good piece of advice I got once? And never trust anyone who claims to have it all figured out right, because they're obviously missing something. You can have a shipload figured out and understand the nature of what them do next. Because once you understand the nature and what their intent is and what their what their plans are for you, it's easy to understand that. You just have to Okay, so what are the what what is the big scheme now? And what are they trying to get us to believe? Okay, how could they use that against us? And which way would that be beneficial to them? If they got us to trust something and we gave them consent to do something, how it would be misused? You know? It's like you can you can work it back as as far as you as soon as you establish their zero trust. There should be zero trust given techno zoo keeping wouldn't be necessary in a high trust weight environment. Enrichment paranoia to the business case you want to feel safe, don't you. Yeah, damn shits, Yeah, yeah you remember. Oh yeah, that's not good. That's a lot of either alcohol or some other thing was going on. You know. You find a lot of lead in these things too, which is interesting. Did you hear about that? There's high content to lead and some wines and shit like that too, like heavy, almost as if it was Roman times with the Jews and the casks. Isn't that funny? Everything's poison and how they actually run the alcohol trade for the most part still isn't that interesting? But yeah, that probably didn't help. Yeah, targeted individual for people who didn't know what that means. All right, Yeah, there's high concentrations in different things. I forgot what exactly they were. But box wine has all kinds of bad shit in it because they the cheaper the stuff than what they want to poison that population. Right, So I can imagine Scissorp has lots of stuff in it, try stuff to make them crazy and want us get all stabby when they get that Sissrup team of assets in orbit. Metural areas are the worse. All right, Well, we'll do this later. I gotta go. We got I got two hours of elliptic ify myself, elliptic ifi. It's the thing. Don't worry about it. Yeah,