Speaker 1: This is a clip from Raised by Giants. You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms.
Speaker 2: And one of those boards does the horn thing.
Speaker 1: Real? Me too? I want to get one so I can have dolphins. I don't know, that's not the horse. I'll be studying all the different animals.
Speaker 2: You know, they got Illuminati animals everywhere.
Speaker 1: Then they are all over the place. I mean, look at like the grove. It's the owl, right, so you definitely got the owl connection. Even the emblem of the illuminatus is the owl.
Speaker 2: So yeah, then you got bluecifer d I a brown.
Speaker 1: Bro the blue sifer. You know, the blue is all over the place right now. My thoughts are just at a twenty four page report on the blue light frequency of the television set from the nineties leading it all the way up to twenty ten in the collapse of intimacy. So my brain is really focused right now on the blue. And it has been like, why all the blue lights? And now we need blue chew for or we need freaking blue drip, the blue stuff, the methylane blue, you know for what? Why why do we need all these things? From this deep, deep fatigue? And I think it's not what we're told. I think it runs deeper psychologically.
Speaker 2: Well, not only that, isn't it a lot of the things that you eat that are like colored blue. Doesn't it make your mouth blue? Like fruit by the foot? You remember those as a kid, whenever we put it out and do the circles, and it looked like we were doing like headbangs or whatever. Remember those old commercials always stain your tongue blue, dude.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Yeah, and the blue stuff, Yeah, I've been looking at for a while. But when it comes to those product placements of when we were younger and kids, those commercials were like MTV music videos.
Speaker 2: Well, it's weird because really nothing else that isn't blue besides like red, Like even blue gatorade kind of like stains your mouth and turns your tongue blue like, but nothing else really does. I mean, the red will make your mouth and tongue a little bit more red, but nothing really stains your mouth like the blue collaring us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so back in the day the ancients, like the movie Apocalypto by the head of Hollywood, Mel Gibson. He made that movie about everyone being painted blue, which is actually true symbol of the Aztecs to use as a ritual sacrifice for the rain, like the rain god chalk is blue, or even the Cali's got the blue tongue. I think maybe not the blue tongue, maybe it's just blue. But yeah, there's symbolism too that even when it comes to the food that we eat. Shout out to paranoid American. He was just showing like how Capri sun is the sun god Capri. So there's like tons of ancient, subconscious symbols for us to purchase these products. And the reason why is a psychological reason because it leaves us sort of empty. That's what all the parading is about. When you see a commercial of bud light or whatever commercial, there's always a parade full of people as we are in this lifeliness epidemic, where this product is going to fix all that, not only like spiritually, well, it's gonna fix it spiritually. Like you see the KFC commercial where they put a chicken on an altar and sacrifice it and then baptize a man and then he turns into a chicken leg Like this.
Speaker 2: Bro, that whole thing was wild, And I'm convinced that I and not to make myself seem like I start trends and start things because people always get mad at me and say, oh, bro, you you act like you're too full of yourself. You didn't do all this, And I'm just making a statement, that's all that I'm doing. But I think that I kind of started the hole where the meat isn't meat thing because I did it a long time ago, and then all of a sudden it just kind of took off. And then I started and everyone talking about this, like how there's not enough cows to supply all of the meat in the United States, and it went on and on and on, and I did the math. None of it adds up. It doesn't add up. You would have to be slaughtering thousands upon thousands of cows and then also bringing in new calves and raising them every single day in order to keep up with demand. So it's like, what are what are these? And then that KFC commercial comes out and has basically showing you they're turning people into chicken, like what is going on here? But also with the blue thing, you have the avatar as well, James Cameron, all those people are blue. Then Raye just brought up blue bloods, which is another really interesting aspect of this because I don't know whenever you were growing up or not, Donut, but I distinctly remember being taught that our bloodlood is blue until it hits the surface and then it turns red. But that's not true. It's always red. It's even red inside of your body. But I was kind of shocked whenever I found that out because I was always told and a lot of other people I'm not the only one, have believed that our blood inside of our veins is blue until it hits oxygen and then it turns red. But apparently that's not true. It's always been.
Speaker 1: I mean it was in Las Vegas and I heard that too. Now talk about conspiracy.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's with these concepts, Yeah, exactly, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's not only something like that that's all over the you know, at least America where we believe this. I believe that too, But even peopleeople that we want to research or look into academia shies away. And the truth or collective that's my new coin term for the truth or movement who does not care about the truth whatsoever. The truth or collective, the collective conscience of mass hysteria, because you got the mass hysteria of the world, right that be freaking out. The same thing happens as well in this like truth or collective as well, where we're not allowed to look into certain psychologists or whatever, and academia banishing a lot of these different psychologists and whatnot. So there's something going on. There's something strange going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And speaking of a strange, what's the deal with this uh to seventeen stuff. I've seen a lot of people posting about the two seventeen and immediately what kind of stood out to me was, of course Stanley Kubrick and Stephen King's novel The Shining in the Room, And I think you already have it in your presentation, but don't mean to stop on that, but just uh, that's what it reminded me of was the two seventeen. It was in Stephen King's novel of the Shining, and then Stanley Kubrick, whenever he was directing the Shining, he then changed the name of the number of the hotel room to two three seven instead of two seventeen, and then all this, uh, this two seventeen stuff kind of starts popping up again, So what's going on there?
Speaker 1: Well, it's that two seventeen code. Uh, there's a new film that was released that I was very excited to see because of the marketing around it. They released this new movie called Weapon, and the whole thing is about the number two seventeen where you got seventeen kids go missing from this classroom at two seventeen in the morning. So when I saw the movie, we did this big breakdown on the two seventeen and all that with anyasaru Ana Nicole Wordsmith. So a lot of the stuff I'll bring to the table. Shout out to them because they connected a lot of these dots. And right there's the movie Weapons. I saw somebody show how the symbol is the compass and square, so I kind of just drew it myself because I didn't see that until someone else shared it. But it is there. But this is that movie which seems to be very symbolic in a lot of ways.