Speaker 1: One O one with Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock Station, one O one one w j r R. All right, Uh, reminder more rock the Bank cash giveaways all this week, thirteen of them each weekday. They play hourly these keywords right around five past, beginning with us at nine oh five. Then we repeat the process all the way through till nine oh five this evening with Klinger.
Speaker 1: When you hear that keyword, you enter it at WJRR dot com. As soon as you get our website, a little box pops up. Just put it in there. And my hint I've been given for years is Monday mornings. The first keyword is the easiest one for you to win, because everybody else is kind of slacking. Not you. You're nimble like a cat.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Say, let's begin with another story and offshoot of the recent wildfires in the Los Angeles area. A lot of money raised last night at the Grammys for Yeah Yeah, and then there was fire aid last week. So good, that's excellent. Alta Dina that area. You know, you've seen the bit.
Speaker 1: Just that was. They were showing that footage last night and you just you can't even fathom how bad it really looks and you see it and just go, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And you know, entire neighborhoods burnt down. And then we talked about just the weird factor where every now and then there'd be you know, a burnt down neighborhood and one or two houses somehow, well just like tornado, Yeah, unscathed. Well, guess who found one of the unscathed homes. A five and twenty five pound black bear, which neighbors had nicknamed Barry, was discovered hiding in the crawl space underneath one of the Alta Dina homes that was spared the flames.
Speaker 1: So made it through the fire city, ducked underneath the house to get out of the flames. And I guess this bear was familiar to those in the neighborhood. They had nicknamed him Barry, and they'd seen him around prior to this, and there he was. I already feel like a no Barry because you mentioned it a few times.
Speaker 3: Barry's hanging out man, five and twenty five pound big fella.
Speaker 2: So underneath the home in the crawl space. I have some video footage on our Facebook.
Speaker 1: Page and big guy, thank god, he made it through. But what do you think cooked bear tastes like and I'm not being cold, and he's like, or what do you think of a bear? Meat? Like? That is one kind of yeah, because we've talked about every other kind of specimen being cooked, but a bear, I don't even think I'd have a desire to even try that. We'll see you have him in your neighborhood. That's why I asked, No, I just bear, just the smell of bear alone. It's that game. They'd stink you just got a bear down and go into it all elbows and hands, grin and Barrett, Ye, that's it, man. I have no idea. If any of you have ever eaten bear and want to share that with us, fair necessities, feel free. No, thank god Barry made it so, you said Jr. Facebook. Did you have a picture? Yeah, some video too. It's great. Oops, oh my god, good for you, Barry.
Speaker 2: In other wildlife related news, this on the other end of the pendulum not good. We go to Petrolia, which is in Canada.
Speaker 1: Where is this? Yeah somewhere and so what's the story.
Speaker 2: A place called Centennial Park On Saturday morning, or actually Saturday afternoon, around two thirty, park goers were horrified as a God, as some thirty one year old guy pulls into the park. He's there in his pickup truck, and people are gathered around feeding some ducks and whatnots in the park. Suddenly they all claimed this guy started reving his pickup truck. He barreled through the park and killed a bunch of ducks and a goose. Hell is wrong with people like that?
Speaker 1: Asshole?
Speaker 4: It did the the the ducks down in the with the deck mower down in Wellington.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the deck mower where he just ducklings. And then very similar also to the guy that did the big piece of machinery, the excavator thing that that has a blade on it and took out the gator, remember that one. Yeah, that's some deranged people.
Speaker 2: Do you have nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon at two thirty than go down to the park and mowdown ducks and a goose with your pickup truck? You bad ass?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there're seriously think about that. There are some morbid people. I may have stuck a firecracker in a you know, a frog's mouth, but it was a one time serial killer move that according to my baseball coach. But just mowing down innocent ducks. Somebody said bear is actually pretty good. Yeah, I just I just don't know if I could bring myself to even try that. Somebody else. Bear tastes good, but sand hill crane tastes Oh. Stop, it's the flying Rabbi in the sky. It's a rib in the sky. Sorry. Bear tastes like butter mate. Somebody said tender. A bear is part of the bit of the pig family. Use your imagination. No, it's not a bear. I mean it's big. I don't see it being a pig. Oh, dude, we're getting overwhelming. Bear is good, all right, because I mean going where he's going and getting bear. That's a good question too. Not around here. You're not well when they have the bear hunt. I haven't had that in six years. Okay, well six years ago. Maybe there was a big bear state, you know, plethor other people were eating.
Speaker 2: And you just missed out. The freezer burned by. Now if you still have bear steaks from the big bear hunt five or six years.
Speaker 1: Ago, yeah, remember when steaks are on special and reb eyes were right. Was that the beginning of COVID or maybe a couple months in you could get a tendrilling. Remember it was tenderlines too. God, it was like eating fla. They were like four dollars. All right, need you.
Speaker 2: Dudes to listen up here if you fall into this category, this is really again, why we get up in the morning every weekday to come in here and truly do public service.
Speaker 1: I've wondered why we got it's public service talking. Yeah, yeah, come on.
Speaker 2: There's a new movement from many women that uh, the words disgusting, gross, and seas and desist have all been used to describe the things that are witnessed with men who have decided they want to join traditionally female targeted things like yoga, hot yoga and pilates classes. Ah, and there's one woman who's getting a lot of tension on. I guess TikTok is the one who's really leading this charge here. Now, lots of ladies are jumping on board saying, you get out of our classes. You're and let me just play you the prolls. The prototype sounding TikTok woman explaining this here.
Speaker 5: Just took a hot yoga class and there are many guys in the class, particular man push ups before class started, heavy breathing, grunting, slurbing his water. It is a quiet and peaceful yoga class. It is seven in the morning. Why must you take up more space than you already naturally do? Why can you be seen and not heard? Demir CUTESI you know, like you don't we get it. You're a man like you don't need to act like that, though it's annoying and we all secretly hat you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Alexandra Grula or Gula for your rants ace.
Speaker 1: She didn't say like I was waiting for alike when you said your typical TikTok.
Speaker 2: I pledged to you, Alexander. This is my pledge for Pat Lynch. I can't speak for any other dude.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 2: You will never ever have to put up with any of those things from me.
Speaker 1: I do yoga stuff to stretch, but I not classes. I have not given in. My wife will ask me to go and I'm like, no, won't do it. But I will do about two yoga stretches each day. And all I'm afraid of is my ball's falling out. I'm dead serious because you're in my gym shorts are long too, But I have to do it, you know, like the mushroom cap talk and the bulls serious.
Speaker 2: That's just for the good of the gym. Thank you for that visual. Thank This is Orlando's rock Station one O one one w j r R. All right, Uh, reminder more Rock the Bank cash giveaways all this week, thirteen of them each week day. They play hourly these keywords right around five past, beginning with us at nine oh five. Then we repeat the process all the way through till nine oh five this evening with Klinger.
Speaker 1: When you hear that keywords, you enter it at wj RR dot com. As soon as you get to our website, a little box pops up. Just put it in there. And my hint I've been given for years is Monday mornings. The first keyword is the easiest one for you to win, because everybody else is kind of slacking. Not you. You're nimble like a cat.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Let's begin with another story and offshoot of the recent wildfires in the Los Angeles area. A lot of money raised last night at the Grammys for that. I sure, yeah, yeah, And then there was fire aid last week.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 2: That's excellent. Alta Dina uh that area. You know you've seen the bitch just.
Speaker 1: Uh that was they were showing that footage last night, and you just you can't even fathom how bad it it really looks, and you see it and just go, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And you know, entire neighborhoods burnt down. And then we talked about just the weird factor where every now and then there'd be you know, a burnt down neighborhood and one or two houses somehow well just like tornado, Yeah, unscathed. Well, guess who found one of the unscathed homes. A five and twenty five pound black bear, which neighbors had nicknamed Barry, was discovered hiding in the crawl space underneath one of the Altadena homes that was spared the flames so made it through the fire. The city ducked underneath the house to get out of the flames. And I guess this bear was familiar to those in the neighborhood. They had nicknamed him Barry, and they had seen him around prior to this, and there he was.
Speaker 1: I already feel like a no Barry because you mentioned it a few times.
Speaker 3: It was Barry's hanging out man, five and twenty five pound big fella underneath the home in the crawl space.
Speaker 1: I have some video footage on our Facebook page and big guy, thank god he made it through. But what do you think cooked bear tastes like? And I'm not being cold and he's like, or what do you think of a bear meat like? That is one kind of yeah, because we've talked about every other kind of specimen being cooked, but a bear. I don't even think I have a desire to even try that. We'll see you have them in your neighborhood.
Speaker 2: That's why I asked, No, I just bear, just the smell of bear alone. It's that game.
Speaker 1: They'd stink you just got a bear down and go into it all elbows and hands, Grinn and Barrett. Yea, that's it, man. I have no idea. If any of you have ever eaten bear and want to share that with us bear necessities, feel free. No, thank god Barry made it, see you said j R. Our facebook page. You have a picture of that big all sucker. Yeah, some video too. It's great. Oops, oh my god, good for you, Barry.
Speaker 2: In other wildlife related news, this on the other end of the pendulum not good. We go to Petrolia, which is in Canada. Where is this? Yeah, somewhere and place called Centennial park on Saturday morning, or actually Saturday afternoon, around two thirty. Park goers were horrified as a god as some thirty one year old guy pulls into the park. He's there in his pickup truck and people are gathered around feeding some ducks and whatnots in the park. Suddenly they all claim this guy started reving his pickup truck and he barreled through the park and killed a bunch of ducks and a goose.
Speaker 1: What a hell is wrong with people like that? Asshole?
Speaker 4: It did the the ducks down in the with the deck mower down in Wellington.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the deck mower where he just ducklings. And then very similar also to the guy that did the big piece of machinery, the excavator thing that has a blade on it and took out the gator, remember that one. Yeah, that's some deranged people.
Speaker 2: Do you have nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon at two thirty than go down to the park and mowdown ducks and a goose with your pickup truck? You badass?
Speaker 1: Yeah there, seriously think about that. There are some morbid people. I may have stuck a firecracker in a you know, a frog's mouth, but it was a one time serial killer move that, according to my baseball coach, but just mowing down innocent ducks. Somebody said bear is actually pretty good. Yeah, I just don't know if I could bring myself to even try that. Somebody else Bear tastes good, but sandhill craned taste. Oh stop, it's the flying Rabbi in the sky. It's a rib in the sky. Sorry. Bear tastes like butter mate. Somebody said tender a bear is part of the bit of the pig family. Use your imagination. No, it's not a bear. I mean it's big. I don't see it being a pig. Oh dude, we're getting overwhelming. Bear is good, all right, because I mean we be going where he's going and getting bear. That's a good question too.
Speaker 2: Not around here.
Speaker 1: You're not well when they have a bear hunt. They haven't had that in six years Okay, well six years ago. Maybe there was a big bear steak, you know, pleth or other people were eating and you just missed out.
Speaker 2: The freezer burned by. Now if you still have bear steaks from the big bear hunt five or six years.
Speaker 1: Ago, yeah, remember when steaks are on special and rib eyes were right was that the beginning of COVID or or maybe a couple months in you could get a tendrilling. Remember it was tenderlines too. God, it was like eating. They were like four dollars.
Speaker 2: All right, need you dudes to listen up here if you fall into this category, this is really again, why we get up in the morning every weekday to come in here and truly do public service.
Speaker 1: I've wondered why we got it's public service talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, there's a new movement from many women that uh, the words disgusting, gross, and cease and desist have all been used to describe the things that are witnessed with men who have decided they want to join traditionally female targeted things like yoga, hot yoga and pilates classes. And there's one woman who's getting a lot of attention on I guess tick talk is the one who's really leading this charge here. Now, lots of ladies are jumping on board saying, you get out of our classes. You're just let me just play you the prolls. The prototype sounding TikTok woman explaining this here just took.
Speaker 1: A hot yoga class.
Speaker 5: And there are many guys in the class particular man push ups before class started, heavy breathing, grunting, slurping his water.
Speaker 4: It is a.
Speaker 5: Quiet, san peaceful yoga class. It is seven in the morning. Why must you take up more space than you already naturally do? Why can you be seen and not heard? Demir cutesie, you know like you don't we get it. You're a man like you don't need to act like that, though it's annoying and we all secretly hate you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Alexandra Gula or Gula for your rants a.
Speaker 1: She didn't say like I was waiting for a like when you said your typical TikTok.
Speaker 2: I pledged to you, Alexander. This is my pledge for Pat Lynch. I can't speak for any other dude.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 2: You will never ever have to put up with any of those things from me.
Speaker 1: I do yoga stuff to stretch, but I not classes I have not given in my life. Will ask me to go and I'm like, no, won't do it. But I will do about two yoga stretches each day, and all I'm afraid of is my balls falling out. I'm dead serious because you're in my gym. Shorts are long too. But I have to do it, you know, like the mushroom cap tuck and the bulls. Serious, that's just for the good of the gym. Thank you for that visualco