Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: I bought along my son Jonathan, who in the year two thousand.
Speaker 3: And one will be the same age as I am.
Speaker 2: Now maybe he will be better adjusted to this kind of world that you will try to controy. The big difference when he grows up. In fact, if we wanted to wait for the year two thousand and one, is that he will have in his own house, not a good as big as this, but at least a console to which you can talk to his friendly local computer and get all the information meets for his everyday life, but his bank statements, the theater reservations, all the information you need in the course of fitting in a complex modern society.
Speaker 3: This will be in.
Speaker 2: A compact form.
Speaker 3: In his own house.
Speaker 2: He'll have a television screen like Bhaer and the keyboard, and he'll talk to the computer, get information from it, and he will take it as must ground as we take the telephone.
Speaker 4: K IF I am six forty is Later with Moe Kelly. That was the voice of Arthur C. Clark, my favorite science fiction writer ever. It was in nineteen seventy four and he was in the middle of an interview with ABC News that sound that you heard in the background with the big cabinets of tapes running of what used to be computers, and he was talking to a young child young by nineteen seventy four standards older than me, who would live in a world one day in which computers could fit on the size of a desk and we'd be able to talk to the computers and be able to do our banking and be able to communicate with each other. Hey, that'll never happen never, or at least Arthur C. Clark could foresee it in nineteen seventy four. Here we are in twenty twenty five, and he couldn't have been more right. Marshall Collier, it's great to see you. And I wanted to use that as a lead in because as we talk about tech, it's nice to remember how far we've come.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's amazing. It is just amazing how far we've come. I mean you, I'm I'm sure you're old enough to remember Windows three one.
Speaker 3: Yes, I remember three point one.
Speaker 5: I remember returning Windows one point oh to the store and said, why would I need this?
Speaker 4: I just remember when I first saw Windows and I realized that, wait a minute, it looks a lot like my Apple t C.
Speaker 5: Yeah didn't it, Yes, it did. Yeah, they had some discussions about that. But that's a whole other show. I got something for you today which blows me away. I've used a product from this company several years ago when I went to Alaska to Nowhere land north of the Arctic Circle. We were staying at a truck stop. The snow was twenty feet high, there were no connections, there was no running water.
Speaker 3: This was a vacation.
Speaker 6: I loved it, seriously.
Speaker 5: It was the best adventure, the best adventure Alaska in the winter. As long as you have the right clothes, not a problem. But I was very concerned about my internet, and I had an early version of this product. These people came out with a new product and because of the fire, you know, I was the North Reech earthquake was the worst thing that ever happened to me. Now we had these horrible fires, which I think were even worse with the destruction, and you think about you didn't have Wi Fi.
Speaker 6: How could you connect?
Speaker 5: And we've talked about this why people have landlines, Because landlines are often the first to be reconnected.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know so.
Speaker 5: But now they're reconnecting the Wi Fi and the cellular signals. But the cellular signals, uh, you know, it takes a while. So found this product. I saw them at Cees.
Speaker 3: It's about the size of the phone.
Speaker 5: It's exactly the size of smaller than my phone. It's called the solst Go. I'm showing it to here. It's a small device. It's got three cables attached to it.
Speaker 4: It looks like an external battery that you put on your phone.
Speaker 5: Maybe, well, funny you should say that, because it is a battery. It is a power bank. And we've talked about that. Eight thousand milliamp hours.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 6: That's a lot that can do two phones, do you have?
Speaker 3: Most phones are like three point six or so.
Speaker 5: Right, so you don't have a problem if you're in a disaster, if you're in an earthquake, your phone has died, you can plug it in. It has three cables USBC, USBA and lightning yes cablepp I always call it thunderbault.
Speaker 3: We know what you mean.
Speaker 5: It's an iPhone. But you have the three connectors. You can charge it easily on the side. Simple and what it is is a hotspot, just like you could make your phone into a hotspot. Right, this is a power bank and a hotspot. You can put up to ten people on this device.
Speaker 4: In an emergency, I could be with a dead phone in a dead zone and be able to both charge my phone for at least three or four full charges, ten devices on it if need be, and also have some sort of signal. I can't say Wi Fi, but satellite signal.
Speaker 5: Uh no, it picks. They have deals right now. It's connected to AT and t okay. They have deals with the different companies and just like an mv and O, you know, like consumer cellular mobile, they make deals with the Google Fi right and Google Fi, and I don't know who they use. They usually don't talk about all that. But it can run ten devices all at once, simultaneously going to the internet. It has virtual SIM technology if you need to use that on your phone.
Speaker 4: That would be great in the event that let's say you are home. You have the generator for the house, but that could be used for all your devices and communication needs in a given.
Speaker 5: Modele as long as there's a signal somewhere. And I am telling you hand to god, folks, really, I was in the middle of nowhere, there were moose near me. That was it, and I could get a signal on this company's earlier device. This is called the Solace sols Go.
Speaker 3: How much are we talking about ballpark?
Speaker 6: About one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's more than reasonable.
Speaker 5: And guess what it comes with one gig of data a month free for the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: And you're not going to be using one gig of data except for those extreme emergencies.
Speaker 5: If this is an emergency device or a great travel advice a device, I mean you go to another country. There are some people who honestly, the international plans when you travel can be ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: The first thing you do see when you get off the plane in a foreign country is those kiosks to buy cards and SIM cards. Now there are eSIMs now, but I would not use a foreign e SIM in my phone.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, that's part of the reason why I use Google five because I can use it internationally exactly.
Speaker 5: And I have a T mobile that comes with free international. And next week we'll be talking about the mvn os and e sims versus regular sims. But anyway, it's difficult in some countries to get connections, and once you have that, you can be connected. I just think aside from you know, think about it Wi Fi connectivity, it's called VSIM technology whatever. Charge your phones around one hundred dollars, I think, and the free data for life, free gigabyte per month.
Speaker 4: I always think about devices in terms of reliability. Can I use this in a pinch? Can I depend on it? Will I know that it's going to be there if there are extenuating circumstances like a disaster or a personal emergency.
Speaker 6: Like I told you, I can.
Speaker 5: My husband and I can both testify we have one of these. We have used it, We depended on it. There was no way else we were going to get a signal because.
Speaker 3: You only got one chance in emergency.
Speaker 6: In an emergency, especially.
Speaker 3: That, I gotta know, it's gotta work well.
Speaker 5: In the north Ridge quake, we had nothing. So but this will give you. Put it in your go bag, keep it there, and always have.
Speaker 3: It when we come back. Let's talk about a little bit of T mobile and Starling. Can you do that for me?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: You bet all right.
Speaker 6: That won't be free.
Speaker 4: You got that right. It's later with mo Kelly. Marsha Coluer joins me in studio. Ka if I am six forty.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: What's the easy way to get online? It's gotta be America, I'm line.
Speaker 6: I love hearing her.
Speaker 3: You've got three twenty four hour customer service. Everyone I know is on ALI. My favorite feature on AOL is dis messages.
Speaker 5: I feel real secure with AOLZ, with protal controls.
Speaker 3: I feel better about my kids being online all easy, So weased to use No wonder it's number one, had four, it's not number one anymore?
Speaker 4: Yeah, can if I am six forty, it's Later with mo Kelly. We all remember AOL.
Speaker 5: It's totally scary. Is I know people who still haven't at AOL dot com?
Speaker 3: You mean my mother?
Speaker 6: Oh? Really?
Speaker 2: My dad?
Speaker 3: Hot?
Speaker 6: Was that your mom? Hot chicken?
Speaker 2: Ale?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no no, that wasn't her. But she still uses AOL and I can't break her up.
Speaker 3: What were you going to say?
Speaker 4: Stepan, and some people have AOL account. I was like, yeah, like my dad, it is a generational thing for sure. Oh gosh, maybe they were first introduced to the Internet and email.
Speaker 6: Well so was I.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but sure, this is your bread and butter.
Speaker 3: This is your life, Soyle, this is your career.
Speaker 5: In many everybody I see who still has an Aol email address, please do yourself a favor. Gmail is free. Get a Gmail account, and don't put a silly name at the beginning. Try and use a format of your name.
Speaker 3: Look, it makes sense to you and me. It may even be common sense.
Speaker 4: I just know a lot of people that I still deal with have an Aol email address, and.
Speaker 6: There's a perception problem. There's a perception.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, I'm very judgmental.
Speaker 4: If I see an AOL address, it's like you deserve some sort of Nigerian scammer to come get you using an Aol email address.
Speaker 3: Well, dare you?
Speaker 6: How about if you had a Starlink email address.
Speaker 4: Starlink, I don't think I've met anyone with a star Link email address.
Speaker 6: Think you have, Well, I don't know. I don't know because I don't have Starlink. But if that's your internet provider, maybe it.
Speaker 3: Would make sense.
Speaker 6: They'd probably have something that would be kind of cool.
Speaker 3: But since you mentioned starlink, we have a story to talk.
Speaker 6: About funny how that happens.
Speaker 5: In July, T Mobile is going to launch commercial service for Starlink satellite phone service. It's going to be free for T Mobile customers on the Go five G Next plan and available for other customers for a monthly faith And we'll talk about that because other no matter who your provider is, you can buy satellite connection for your phone.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, because we've seen satellite phones depicted in movies and it was usually reserved for military or very very wealthy people. Why do you think other than just greed, traditional providers have not more quickly moved to offering satellite service.
Speaker 6: I think it's very expensive.
Speaker 5: I mean, let's face it, eline in my humble opinion, Yet they use launching those satellites as lessons learned. They learned so much from putting those satellites in orbit and the communications between satellite to satellite bouncing to Earth bouncing back. I mean, and to make it mobile for people's mobile homes and things like that. Yeah, I think you can't say that. You said this week that there are failed technologies which we never saw again, but that's not true. A lot of times those technologies are adopted into new technologies and are made even better. And that's why everything when it comes to technology and science, even the smallest discovery can be a big win when it becomes part of something bigger. But let me just tell you about this. If you'd like to try the starlink service, the beta phase is free to T Mobile customers, at and T and Verizon customers. Anybody can use it, probably Google five. It's a beta now. You get it free through July first or the July the month and until they start charging money for it. And if you want to go to sign up for it, you'll have to replay the podcast. If you don't get it first, go to www dot t Dashmobile, dot com, slash coverage slash satellite dash phone dash service hash sign or number sign sign, dash up dash Beta dash form.
Speaker 4: That will be in the podcast because I know you didn't get that the first time.
Speaker 6: To repeat that a couple times.
Speaker 5: Anyone on any carri carrier, no matter who your carrier is, you can sign up to join the beta test and get satellite powered messaging at no cost until July. And you're right, it's kind of like.
Speaker 6: A big It's kind of cool, I guess.
Speaker 4: How would you say, Let's say, I mean, with the exception of people who obviously live in more rural areas, more of out of the way areas, what would be some of the benefits of satellite coverage other than just knowing that wherever you are in the world, you're covered.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Well, because, for example, one of our listeners had emailed me and she had a daughter who goes hiking and they wanted to stay in touch, and there was no signal out there. She just I turned her onto Google five and it worked. I mean, there is a signal for almost everyone in cities. It's the parts of the world and it really is said. And by the way, talking earlier about the solst go that's four G LTE. Why is it not five G because half of the world, I mean that thing works in like one hundred and twenty countries. When it comes to internet connections, there are some companies just getting off of three G. You've got to realize not everybody is technologically advanced as are England and Europe. You know, there's a whole world out there. In the way we have first World and second and third world. We have the same as far as technology LG exactly. So for international travel, a four G, which is backwardly compatible from five G, will be the best choice for you. If you have a five G and there's no five G signal.
Speaker 6: That can happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most of the phones now I think will drop to four G.
Speaker 5: Though they will, they will. I noticed it at all, but most have been sitting right out there. I said, Oh, I have LTE.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: What happens? I said, And LTE used to be you know the thing.
Speaker 5: But anyway, it uses existing nineteen one hundred MEGAHERTZE cellular frequency bands, which is LTE band twenty five and four G transmission standards. Initially, it'll be just text, messages and location information so you know, if you fall down a mountain you can use it. Eventually it will include voice calls, texts and images, and data support for some applications. For T Mobile customers not on the plan fifteen dollars a month after the beta ends at and T and Verizon customers twenty dollars a month after the free beta ends, and early adopters ten dollars a month during the beta.
Speaker 4: But this could be game changing, especially if you live in a more remote.
Speaker 6: Area exactly exactly. We live in a city. I was in Texas. I was in Midland, Texas. Talk about Billy Bob Thharton and.
Speaker 3: This is I'm sorry. Landman was one of my favorite series.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you it was so accurate because I have been to Midland. My husband is from Midland. I know Midland that they to a tee and they got it right. I hope the world understands the people of Midland that you know. I heard people talk about, you know, how little money they must make. Are you kidding me? Someone who was in Dale position in Dale, he's the guy who the third guy who lives in the house, not the lawyer. He's making two hundred and some thousand dollars. Yeah, he was just one of the guys on the line. I'll call her. Yeah, And Billy Bob Thornton. Until he got moved to president, he was making over three hundred and seventy five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: But a lot of stress and danger.
Speaker 6: Well danger is the name for a lot of people. They thrive on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wanted to be a air traffic controller when I was a kid.
Speaker 6: I just didn't know where to.
Speaker 4: Go thanks to the Internet. Now you know how to do it. It's not too late.
Speaker 5: It's too late, Okay, I don't think my heart could take it any.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a whole difference conversation have Marshall Callyer. It's always great to see. Thank you for all your tech wisdom and insight.
Speaker 6: Well, we're gonna have fun next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't turn us down next week, I promise not.
Speaker 1: You're listening too later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 4: And this is a really good time of the year for me because it's the beginning of spring training. I've been a Dodger fan for as long as I can remember, probably longer than I've been a Laker fan. And the best part of Dodger baseball if you, let's say you're a younger listening right now, and you thought, well, Dodger baseball or baseball in general, is just it moves too slow for me. It doesn't seem like something I want to watch. And because everything has to be fast faced, fast paced. To best appreciate baseball, especially Dodger baseball, you got to go to the park, you got to go to Dodger Stadium. You have to feel the car, the crowd around you. You have to see all the moving parts of the field. You have to see the signs from the first or third base coach to the runner. You have to see all the shifts in the outfield. Then you'll have a greater appreciation of how the sport works. And of course just being around fifty thousand other fans makes it even more enjoyable. But this is a particularly special season for the Dodgers. Of course they are getting ready to begin their title defense after winning the World Series, but they're going to start the actual season in Japan, Tokyo on March eighteenth. In fact, there will be two spring training games against Japanese League teams. March fifteenth, it'll be the Yomiuri Giants and then March sixteenth the Hension Tigers. So you can tell how the Japan League and also Major League Baseball they are working in concert and closer than ever before. The influx of Asian players, not just Japanese but also Korean players on the Dodgers and other teams in Major League Baseball, well, it's truly making this an international sport in ways that it had really never been. Now you had some Japanese players. You had some Korean players like the Dodgers. Of course they had Chan Ho Park and Hunjin Ryu and other players, Hideo Nomo going back many years now even have a Hdeo Nomo jersey still at home. But now you have Japanese and Korean players specifically all around Major League Baseball on a number of teams, not just a team or a player here and there. And I think that is great for the sport because it's growing the sport.
Speaker 3: I remember growing up as.
Speaker 4: A kid, baseball had a huge explosion, but it had waned in the most recent years, people were not watching the sport. More importantly, youngsters were not playing the sport. African Americans specifically, we're not playing baseball. We had gravitated to basketball and football, and if you looked at baseball, you didn't see a lot of black players because we were playing different sports. That is starting to change, and I think part of that is baseball is doing a much better job of marketing the sport around the world, going into different cities and creating parks and places for people to play, and that has helped, and that I think has changed the perception of the sport. But just from a fan perspective, there's nothing better than going to Dodger Stadium. And I know Mark is not a sports fan, but he probably covered some Seattle Mariner games here there at once upon a time.
Speaker 7: Didn't you, No, well no, but listen to real Ridley Field is great fun to hang out. And whether or not you're a giant baseball fan, I mean, I like a day of baseball. And if you think baseball is boring, you don't understand baseball.
Speaker 3: You don't, but but you under put it this way.
Speaker 4: You enjoyed it much more being in the park, didn't you being at Wrigley Field?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: But back here if you saying baseball is boring is like saying golf is boring. It conveys no information that's useful, and it displays just a complete lack of understanding about why people go.
Speaker 4: The same is true of soccer, and that's another sport which is better understood, enjoyed, and experience when you're actually in the environment. The crowd is part of it, the subtle teams that you just can't pick up on TV. Even hockey. I love hockey, but I don't love watching it on TV. I would rather be at a hockey.
Speaker 7: Game Well, the thing about soccer is that I have seen live soccer matches here in the United States and abroad in England, and you understand the instant you go to a live one why they have violent hooliganism and alcoholism, because those games get you so keyed up, back and forth and hardly anybody ever scores. You want to take it out on somebody after you're out of there, and it's hard to convey that on TV, but it really comes across. Our sports fandom has nothing on Europe.
Speaker 3: Nothing. It's not close.
Speaker 4: When I was going when I was vacationing in Spain, Barcelona and we went to an FCB game in Barcelona's it's an experience which is hard to even convey. The fans were ready to kill each other little rely. Their fandom is just on a different level. Yeah, we have crazy fans in cities like Philadelphia or New York, even to a degree in LA but it's not the same.
Speaker 3: At least it's over something that matters.
Speaker 4: They live and die by their teams, live and die, live and die, and it's even though we may get upset and then we may have fights in the stands, it's it's still.
Speaker 3: Not quite close.
Speaker 7: The smack talk they yell at the players is hugely entertaining if you're there in the stands.
Speaker 4: And sometimes it's creative, sometimes it's racist, sometimes it's very witty, but it is far more passionate because.
Speaker 7: There's even I mean, I think there's even places that will shut down so that people could watch the games.
Speaker 4: Well, in Barcelona they do shut down, like everyone is on CISA. Everyone everything is shut down because the game is happening.
Speaker 3: We're not like that here. We don't take it that serious. And that's part of the reason.
Speaker 4: If I know, I'm digressing, but that's part of the reason why America has never been all that good in soccer slash football, because we're not dedicated to it. The best athletes here in America are not pursuing soccer. If you had Lebron James and the Michael Jordan's and I don't know Bryce Harper's or the best athletes in America pursuing soccer as opposed to football or basketball or even baseball, then yeah, we would be on the level of other countries around the world.
Speaker 3: But we're not.
Speaker 7: Happened, sooner or later, it's just a chicken and egg matter. Of bringing the money to it.
Speaker 4: Right, and the money is not there yet, and so until the money gets there, it has helped because you do have like major the Major Soccer League's here now, you know, you have a number of cities with professional clubs to help grow talent around the country. But it still needs to be a lot more money to get kids to start thinking about that long term in the way they think about baseball, going back to the Dodgers or even basketball and the Lakers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and baseball is far more just archetypally an American thing than soccer aka football.
Speaker 4: Now, where have you gone other than Wrigley Field as far as parks that you've experienced?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I haven't been to a game here though in the six years I've lived here, I need to do that.
Speaker 4: I've been to Baltimore's Camden Yards. That's a really good park to see a ball game. Oh, I bet a Kaufman Stadium in Kansas City was a really good one as far as fan friendly experience. But I have to say, after Dodger Stadium, Camden Yards is probably the best park that I've ever been.
Speaker 7: The all day, all night commitment to go to a Dodger's game terrifies me. Here. You can't just go. I mean, you've got to drive their park and into the traffic there and back. You have to decide that that's how you want to spend your whole day and night.
Speaker 4: Here's something I used to do when I was going to the Dodger games regularly. I would take the bus from the Guardena bus station the Metro Transit center because they had a free Silver Line bus which was going to and from Dodger games.
Speaker 3: It was super convenient and it was super free.
Speaker 7: I'm going to wait till one of Tula's air taxis is available and then I can just get plopped right down in the middle of everything conveniently.
Speaker 3: But it's the thing.
Speaker 4: You have to show your Dodger tickets, so it's not like just anybody can get on the bus. It was a much safer environment in that regard, and it was really convenient. They pick you up right after the game or even even before the game ends, right outside the stadium, and it's it's a really easy way to go to and from Dodger Stadium. If Metro Transit centers where close to where you live, it goes that close Yes, that's actually pretty cool. Well I've done it a few times. Yes, that is pretty cool.
Speaker 7: And this is the most important question, and I hope you take it as seriously as this merits. What are the Dodger drunks like compared to say, the Chicago drunks. They're coming to the bleachers. Oh, I don't do bleachers anymore. Oh no, no, no, no, no no. I will pay money for a decent ticket. I am not sitting in the bleachers. I refuse call me elitist. Oh no, I forgot who I was talking to. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: It's for that reason, because when the drinks are really flowing, the idios, the idiocy starts coming out.
Speaker 7: No, if you're in the wrong talk about the football, If you're in the wrong spot when the drinks start going heavy, you're you're gonna get hurt.
Speaker 3: It's one of those.
Speaker 4: Things where I don't know why people wear other the opposing team's jersey to Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 7: I just don't get that, because you're just asking for trouble. Okay, so not very benign drunks like you would get to city.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, not Dodger Stateum, you haven't been here all that long. But Dodger Stadium is notorious. They've been had people killed. Not in a huge rush, then yeah, just don't sit in the boss. I can sit in your fancy skybox with you. Or go to a day game. I go to day games and I try to sit and you know behind home plate. If you know, spend money, spend the money. It's the best experience. If you're gonna go, go all the way, go first class. It's Later with mo Kelly caf I AM six forty Live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: When animals attack. When we come back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Animals the world over. I have had enough of humans.
Speaker 4: Hornets are attacking in China, Sharks are swallowing up the surfers in Florida. Lions and tigers are e in turns, oh my, and bears are.
Speaker 3: Pounching on women in the Pacific Northwest. Unless we put our stop to the mistreatment of animals, they can, they will. They shine attack me.
Speaker 4: KFI mo Kelly Live Everywhere the iHeartRadio app. Fifty five year old Canadian woman was on a trip to the Turks and Keicos Islands with her husband, and according to family reports, they were living what only can be described as a nightmare.
Speaker 3: That's their brother in law. We'll have to say this.
Speaker 4: There's now a fundraiser for the couple because the woman involved had both hands bitten off by a bull shark. The story says she tried to take a picture of the shark. The family says the woman was minding her own business. Somebody is lying. This is what the brother in law of the woman the victim quote unquote victim had to say. Quote after leaving the beach to join her husband and only hip deep water, clear water, a seven foot bull shark came at my sister in law and bumped into her legs saying that the shark was the aggressor. The shark then circled around and bit her thigh. Not satisfied. Now he's testifying for the shark. Not satisfied. The shark came back again, and when she put both her hands in front of her to protect herself, the shark cut off both of her hands, one at mid forearm and the other at the wrist. So the shark got more than a mouthful. That's just my editorializing a statement from the Turks, and Keiko's Islands Environment Apartment later said that their investigation investigation had determined that quote the tourists had attempted to engage with the shark from the shallows in an attempt to take photographs close quote.
Speaker 3: I'm more inclined.
Speaker 4: To believe the Turks and Kickos Islands Environment Department, which conducted an actual investigation, as opposed to the brother in law, who were not even even clear was actually there to witness any of this.
Speaker 8: Was the brother sober who knows, who knows? Who should always believe the sharks. Believe the sharks. First, you are in the sharks environment, You are in their home. The sharks obviously did not want to take pictures. The shark obviously gave her a warning with the lake bite that was, get your behind out of my living room. I am trying to eat she wanted. She aggressed further, so come on over here, so I know, no, I just want to picture before I leave. The shark, being a shark, said I don't know how else to communicate this.
Speaker 3: Besides and took both her hands.
Speaker 4: All I know is if the woman was concerned because according to this. The shark bit her on her thigh before taking both of her hands. You're telling me, brother in law, that the shark bit her on her thigh and she made no attempt to get out of the water. You already said the water is only hip deep. Okay, after the shark bites you, there's nothing to wait around for. The shark quote unquote attack has already begun. Why would you putting? Why would you be putting your hands out in front of you with a phone.
Speaker 7: When you do that to a shark, a shark thinks that you're saying, here, have these go away. It's like you have some hands. It's like if a dog bit you, would you go back and try to like pet it again. No, and you wouldn't put You wouldn't extend your arms.
Speaker 4: You would you would try to leave the area of the shark, especially because it's an aggressive shark. According to you in your own lie of a story, you said, the shark already bit you. What are you waiting for? That's the time where you start running and screaming in hell? But whatever, but you get out of the water. It's hip deep. You don't even have to swim to the shore. You leave the water. I tend to believe the investigation and other witnesses, because the investigation probably got the accounts of other people who were there at the scene. She was trying to take a picture or a selfie with the bull shark, and the bull shark said, that's some bull that is not.
Speaker 3: Gonna happen, and the shark went shark.
Speaker 7: Every time you say bull shark, there's a manager out there wondering, like, O is the FCC going to get involved in this bull shark? You got that right?
Speaker 3: I got that. Huh. The shark was sharking.
Speaker 4: I don't have any sympathy for someone who went in the water and then wanted to get a selfie or even just a straight up photo with a bull shark.
Speaker 8: Not only that, sharks don't really when they're in shallow water, they don't really come at you fast. This water was clear enough for them to see the shark. The shark didn't sneak up like some type of shark ninja.
Speaker 6: Like shit, they're not gonna see me.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 8: No, the shark was swimming. I promise you, you see anything in the water seven feet coming to you. There's no need to be in the water anymore. For it to even get the first bite. No, that logic doesn't make sense.
Speaker 7: Sharks are on kind of a short list of animals notoriously impatient with selfies. You can include grizzly bears on that list. Bison yeah, Bison don't like those, yeah, Moose nope. Certainly, bulls yeah, as well as bull sharks.
Speaker 4: They don't tend to pose for pictures. That's not that's not their thing. And if you should happen to lose.
Speaker 3: A hand or both or two, that's on you. That is on you, okay.
Speaker 4: And when I know when I put my hands out, they're like shoulder with a part, they're not like right together. That says to me, you're trying to take a picture because you're using both hands on the phone on the phone, not trying to protect yourself. Score one or actually two for the shark. K IF I am six forty one live everywhere in the Arheartradio app.
Speaker 3: In different they k S I'm k os T HD two.
Speaker 4: Los Angeles, Orange County Live
Speaker 3: Everywhere on the Young Art Radio app.