Speaker 1: Welcome to the three Stories version of the Todd Herman Show. Story number one, United Healthcare parently wants the guy who's accused of unliving their CEO to be a folk hero. Story number two The New Yorker magazine self harms, And story number three. President Trump just redeclared our covenant with God. We'll talk about this with the help of Bisible. If you're a business owner and you do not have actual corporate credit, congratulations, you've left the door open for people to attack your personal assets. Bisible will help you with this in seven easy steps. It's gobisible dot com. And of course, thank you God Almighty for who you are, for your words, and for the common blessings, and for loving and pursuing us.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman Show is one hundred percent disapproved by big pharma, technocourrats and tyrn s everywhere from the high mountains of Free American. Here's the Emerald City exime Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times to which God has decided we shall live. There is a lot to celebrate what's going on with President Trump. There's a lot to celebrate about the advancements in American health care. There's a lot to celebrate on those fronts. There's also a reality. Fact of the matter is our country is owned far and far too aggressively by big, big healthcare companies who really aren't healthcare companies. Their health infringement companies, their health prevention companies. There are many things, but they're not healthcare companies. And this past week, you know, President Trump had a big Oval Office event where he celebrated ending gain of function research. Except they didn't. It's codified into American law. And this has set up a situation where people on the left are having a lot of success at turning the alleged the guy who allegedly unalived the boss man of United quote Healthcare into a folk hero. And I look at this and think it looks like United Healthcare wants this guy to be a folk hero because it's so easy to show what United Healthcare is doing and it's not healthcare. And they're trying, and they're succeeding in some ways in making this alleged unliver of people, or at least the CEO, into a folk hero. NewsBusters has a story Luigi the Musical praises United Healthcare at CEO's unliver as a folk hero, so ending the life of a father in cold blow, and not only get your rewarded with nearly one million fundraised by a fan base of shrinking twenty year old women, but you also get you a musical San Francisco's leftist theater types for performing a quote comedy that lionizes this guy and I'm not going to say his name because that's what he wants. Who's accused of unaliving that CEO and that attack, And this is the latest effort of them to use art to of course encourage more behavior like this. You remember the quote art that encouraged the unliving of President Trump? Remember that I wonder if that contributed to the two attempts to unlive him. So how is it then that I can point to United Healthcare as a non healthcare company that's making this easy because they're following the model that they purchased with Obamacare, and they're being protected, in my judgment, by some of the most unlikely people in the world, protecting them someone who should be going out after them. So I'll show you this example. Another doctor, another American surgeon, recorded a phone call with United Healthcare I'll show you this in a second. And look, she's in the business of caring for the inside of the body. She seems to be a person in pursuit of that, a good and ethical surgeon. We also have a responsibility care for the outside of the body. That's not what makes us clean. I mean, we're going to be spiritually clean first, But soap actually makes us physically clean. It cleans the temple, and when you're cleaning your body, don't you want to feel fully clean? If you're using big soap or some of those. There's these fake artisan soap companies, and if you look at the fine print, you'll see they're owned by great, big companies. That soap is probably made in China, that may well be made with slave labor, may well be tested upon people against their will. On the other end of that, there's Alan Soaps, which is made in America. It's all natural, it has no chemicals. It's made by a family that's been doing that for three general and their mission is brilliant. They employ people who are unemployable, like Alan, who's fourteen. He's been through eighteen operations. He invents fragrances of so He works in packaging, he works in quality control. His brother Ian, also impacted by autism, works there, and Amy, who heartbreakingly was neurotypical and got autism at a late age, she works there.
Speaker 2: So use your.
Speaker 1: Money wisely, clean your body and at the same time have a clean spirit. It's allansoaps dot com slash todd get ten percent off all their products there. It's allan soaps dot com slash Todd. So this is a surgeon who decided to record herself having a so called peer to peer call with someone who works for United that calls itself United Healthcare.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's Sarchra Potter. Can you just tell me your name one more time? I'm sorry you won't give me your name. I don't understand the relationship. I'm just asking for your name so that I know what doctor I'm speaking with for doing a peer to I just want to know who you are. So United won't let you give your name out for security reasons. Can you tell me what specialty you are? Did you do breast reconstruction? You did not do breast reconstruction? Okay? Is it her plan that's not allowing her to have this or United do have a plan exclusion? Can you send me that evaluation. Can I see their reasoning and thought process when they've reviewed the literature, to see what they reviewed. I mean, you understand, this is this patient's one chance to have sensation preserved. And I do think that it's very reasonable to do this. As a fellowship train microsurgeon, I think it's very reasonable to dissect out the fourth intercostal nerve and to graph that to the dramatic sensory elements on the nipple to try to give her this chance. Yeah, I would just love to see where United has gone through that data. I mean, I'm a physician. I'm a doctor, and I feel like I'm making a medical decision for my patient. It seems like United is making a medical determination about this, and I don't exactly know how that works, right, it seems like they're practicing medicine. I just want to read it like a paper, write and see what the references are so I can understand. Can you email it to me? You're not allowed to email it to me, it's an internal resource. I mean, there's data from twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four showing that this is effective. Yeah, I really would love to read that and see what United is using as the data to support that, and this is her only chance, right, Okay, yeah, I'll do an internal appeal. Yeah, and I appreciate your time. And I'm so sorry that y'all aren't allowed to give out your names. As a fellow physician like I would love to be able to talk to you like you were appear, but it's crazy. Yeah, well that's sub luck to you, and I appreciate what we will appeal. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: So the doctor is very kind and I think filled with grace, and I have no reason to believe that the person on the phone with the United Healthcare is atal at all. I'm not going to tell you my specialty. I'm not going to tell you what I know about breast reconstruction surgery. And this is one example of many. They gained this power by getting to a position where the government said, we will force people to purchase products they don't want from companies they don't like at prices most can't afford, for services many people don't need. That's how they got this power. That's why you have eighteen year old men paying for end of life care insurance. It's why you have eighty year old men paying for so called gender affirming care. It's not going to happen to an eighty year old man, and most eighteen year old men are never going to need end of life care. So they've gained this power over time, and they are abusing this power. They're lording their power over others, which is something Jesus warns us against. And they're doing this as part of a system that is so unbelievably broken. Wired magazine ran this article, and this is about a week ago, and it's a scary article. I mean, it's it's, man, it's super scary that RFK Junior decided to just end this importance in a National Institute of Health program to study gain of function research. I'm not gain a function, but to study ebola, you know, to figure out how to cure people who get infected with the bola. It's super important. And he just Willy Nilly said, you know what, we're stopping this and it's just this war on science sapped. The FBI is investigating that NIAD lab because that NIAD lab has had a laughable series of safety lapses. The latest one was where a jilted lover of an employee there. The lover was a contractor, the employee. Her lover was an employee. She decided to poke holes in his bio containment suit so he could get a bola, die painfully and spread it to us. This is a lab that's been shut down twice, an army lab shut down twice for refusing to have good safety protocols. And your tax dollars underwrite this. So RFK Junior did the right thing and pausing this. This is all part of one big system, and that system is so perverse that any doctor can take a phone call like this. You know, I just successfully appeeled something with Meta share and to their credit, to their credit, they've agreed to pay for a shoulder surgery I had to have and it to their credit. After one, two, and then a third appeal that came and said, oh I see okay, right, oh we get it now. But what did that take? It took me over a year. It took me writing a some forty page document. It took me getting statements from my sports medicine doctor. It took me going out and getting statements from my surgeon and his team. I had to go gather on this. Most people that have time to do that, I didn't have time to do it. I just wasn't going to spend the thirty six thousand dollars they promised to pay for now metischar is not insurance, they're outside of that system. But United Healthcare they don't give you these rights. So it seems to me they want this guy to be a folk hero. So who could be blocking all this reform because there needs to be reform. Pam Bondi. You know her, She's the Fox News celebrity. She's so good on Fox News, blonde hair and super super cameragenic, and the camera loves her, and she's funny and she's aggressive on Fox News. And she was also an attorney for Pfizer during the time that Pfiser was inventing a bunch of stuff that was super super harmful for society. So she was in a tree there. Oh, she has a side hustle. Always forget Oh right, she's a side Hustle's Attorney General of the United States. Do you think she could be blocking these reforms? Do you think she could be blocking any form of justice here? Well, I mean, Pam Bondi's part of a system that's broken. Speaker Mike Johnson is part of a system that's broken. It's not healthcare related, but it's culture related. It's the culture of DC. Speaker Johnson was asked, Hey, you know, Speaker Johnson, why don't you impeach some of these these these ridiculous activist judges who are trying to rule the country.
Speaker 4: I want to follow up on.
Speaker 3: Your comments Congress and isis bill on judges? So are judicial impeachments off the table for the rest of this Congress?
Speaker 4: No, Look, impeachments are never off the table. Is in our system. We've had fifteen federal judges in peace in the entire history of the country. I mean, there may be some that I feel merit that, but you got to get the votes for it, right, and it's a very high burden. And frankly, the bar is high crimes and misdemeanors. I mean, the last federal judges impeached, I think it was caught like, you know, taking cash in an envelope. You know, it's like it's got to be a pretty brazen offense.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you have just Judge Bosberg who's attempting to enforce an order that the Supreme Court said is invalid. Brazen. You have these judges who have their families making money by secreting illegal immigrants into the country. Brazen. He sounds a lot like the United so called healthcare guy on the phone. Yeah, it's nothing I can do, and it's just the system and Mike, Mike, there's this SYS and then there is morality, and then there's God watching you and every move you don't make. So you should think about that story number two the New Yorker magazine. There's that whole cliche. Someone should go check on them. Are they okay? They're self harming and it's beautiful. No, no, no, no no. I'm not a fan of people who self harm. I've seen that happen to teen girls. But this is beautiful and it is one image that is an image of what they think is dominance over us. But really what it's doing is continuing to take any shred of believability or relatability or likability or even not hate ability out of the brands New Yorker. So we'll talk about this because it is it's not just tone deaf. What would it be what would be an extension of being deaf? It would they're so deaf, so tone deaf that they create a deaf, this black hole that if you get too near them you could become deaf. That's exactly what it is. In fact, that's the culture. And we're in a culture war, and this is great news because they're losing that cultural war. Culture wars are things that always, almost always predate real war. And there's that great scene from The Hunger Games where President Snow asked Catnus Everdeen, tell me, miss Everdeen, would you like to be in a real war? No, she didn't. There are people who have been My friend. Tim Krukshank fought He three times on our behalf deployed as a Navy Seal. He's a medic attached to the seal teams, and then he kind of got sick of war. He'd go again, he told me. But he came home to rebuild a different life. But he never wanted to leave behind the teams because they're his closest and best friends. So bone Frog Coffee honors Navy Seals. Ten percent of proceeds go to the Navy Seal Foundation. Always have, always will. All the bags say God Country team on them. And then there's this Tim refused to do what he could have done. Bone Frog's a great story. He builds these great bags. He himself has a great story, but he refused to put junk coffee in those bags. So he worked with the coffee legend named Dave Stewart who started Seattle's Best Coffee. Every single roast is mentored by him, some of them Dave actually makes.
Speaker 2: So go to.
Speaker 1: Bonefrog Cooffee dot com slash todd use promo code todd to get ten percent of your first purchase. My prediction then is you're gonna want to subscribe because you never want to run it out of bone Frog Bonefrog Coffee dot com slash todd, promo code todd, you'll get fifteen percent off subscription coffee. So this is one of the key images you've probably seen, and it is the Sorows boy with Huma Abidin and they are looking with absolute disdain at the camera. He's sitting with his legs crossed in an overtly feminine style holding the ham of whom Abadan who used to be married to Anthony Weiner, who I think was probably at least a wanna be abuser of children. Well, I think that's pretty clear given the text message you see was exchanging with someone who is pretending to be a child. And there she is holding the hands of the Sorrow's Boy, which we'll just call the Sorrow's Boy. And they have a view behind them of Manhattan, and they're in an apartment that's gonna be several several several million dollars. They ran this article in the New Yorker on New York City powerhouses. So what were they attempting to do? I think what they're attempting to do is have dominance over us. I think this is an attempt to lord their power over others, to say, oh, yeah, we're unrepentant, we know we're wealthy, we know that we can buy and sell you, and we're gonna pretend to be socialists. But it wasn't just these guys. This is this, This is a rite up from the people at NewsBusters who noticed this as well socialists. Congresswoman Alexandria cos Of Cortes, for instances, can be found pretending to crochet a blanket while lounging with her dog in the couch of a queen's apartment when she isn't bopping around the country on a private jet to fancy dinners music festivals, lamenting the woes of the working class. Of course, just beside the photio Ocosio tax, the rich Cortez we just talked about this, Huma Abaden and the Sorro's boy. Former second stepdaughter Ella Mhoff, listed by The New Yorker as a textile artist, stands dower faced on her sofa, surrounded by spools of yarn and a luxury New York City dig that costs more per month than the average American makes in a year. And last, but not least, there's Al Sharpton standing alone in his soft feet in his own living room, in front of what I'm hoping is a playpen for his dog and a giant picture of himself. Do you remember when Anthony Fauci had that giant picture of himself and the anti Fatchie Baba head dolls. Do you remember how that played the New Yorker is committing self harm and it's a beautiful thing to see because it communicates this fact. They cannot get it. They cannot get that. Attempting to create an active dominance over us simply backs up what we know. These are not people interested in the work and the lives of real Americans. These are not people who have in their hearts the desire to serve. These are people who absolutely know they're being served, So any pretensive morality is gone. Well, how can I say that they're philanthropists, etc. Because for me, moral structure begins and ends with God's word. Sorry, I'm a Christian disciples. I accept Lord Jesus as my lord and savior. Jesus Christ himself came to serve. Jesus washed feet, Jesus served others. He is the moral code. And in these photos there's something else. It's an attempt to mock God. Well, look at the treasures we have, look at the can we have. I'm looking at that picture of the Sorrow's Boy, and you know, I'm reminded of conscious pilot. What is truth? Story Number three? President Trump did something that went largely unnoticed. In fact, to my shame, I didn't notice it. It's something that's vitally important in the United States of America, particular United States of America, where the spiritual warfare has now manifested in physical form. So all credit to my dear friend Brandlin who mentioned this to us in our life group the other night, that President Trump had done this. I want to provide this that I want to provide a contrast to this and why I think this is important. So President Trump has issued a declaration recognizing an importance addiversary in the United States. It's the founding monument when the United States, you could say, was founded. President Trump recognized it in One Nation under God in this declaration. A little bit of background on this. In sixteen oh seven, an expedition was led by a guy named Robert Hunt, a pastor. You might remember this from history class if you went to school at a government school before they became indoctrination centers. They arrived in Virginia and the expedition dedicated our country to the glory of God. They planted a rough hewn cross which they brought from England in the sand, and they prayed. And this is coming from CBI and Christian Broadcasting Network who wrote this up. This is a quote. We do hereby dedicate this land and ourselves to reach the people within these shores with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to raise up godly generations after us, and with these generations take the Kingdom of God to all the earth. May this covenant of dedication remain to all generations as long as this earth remains, they may this land, along with England, be evangelists to the world. May all who see this cross remember what we've done here and made those who come here to inhabit join us in this covenant, in this most noble work, that the Holy scriptures may be fulfilled. So, by the way, for people who say the country was not founded on Jesus Christ, there's proof that it was. Well, they were deists, they were no, they were Christians. And to the people who say, oh good, then they went and unlived a bunch of native people, native people. That happened. That happened. It was a far different time, and native people had a habit of unliving one another and enslaving one another. Thank God, we've moved beyond that time. God is a covenant keeper, He doesn't break covenants.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: So in comparison to this covenant that was made and President Trump recognizing it and restating, and I think that's very, very important. We should remember that we promised God this, our ancestors did, that we would be an evangelical country, not in terms of an evangelical church myth as a Catholic church, but evangelical in terms of being evangelists, but something's happened in America. There's evangelism of something else, and sometimes it happens on the Senate floor. I want to provide this point of contrast because I think it's vital to look at the spiritual corruption that's occurred. And President Trump's being accused of a ton of corruption. I don't know if you saw this. He's being accused of financial corruption. There's this accusation that President Trump's sons and daughters are somehow profiting from his decisions in the marketplace, like with tariffs, and we've never seen that. That's never occurred. There has never been an instance where a kid of a president. Oh wait, no, wait, that just happens. Oh never mind, we're not supposed to talk about Hunter. So the terriffs, this is something he's being called out on. He has to do this. He has got to be in this economic war. But it is going to affect us. Let's not be bunnies. If you're five, ten, even fifteen years from retirement, the tariffs are going to affect your retirement, So glad they My friend Zach Abraham, chief investment officer Buwot Capital Management, has put together a big free live webinar. The whole focus is tariffs, Tariffs and our retirement accounts, Tariffs and our economy in twenty twenty five tariffs and how Zach and the team at Bowarck Capital Management are now being even more obsessive about risk management and lowering our costs till we have better retirements. This big webinar that's free, focusing on tariffs is something you can attend for free Thursday May twenty second at three thirty, but you have to sign up, and here's the website address. It's No your Risk radio dot com Know Know Your Risk Radio dot com. Investment advisor services offer through Trek Financial LC and sec Regid Investment Advisor. Investments involved risk are not guaranteed. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results Truck twenty five Dash two zero six. So, as President Trump is effectively restating this covenant with God that was created in sixteen oh seven for this nation, we have on the Senate for a guy named Chris Colker, Senator Colker, and he is communicating another form of covenants.
Speaker 5: I'm accountable to Almighty God because I'm standing up for equality that my decisions. One day I will stand before him and be accountable. Well, this is what I believe. You ever seen that movie Talladega Knights, and you see that's actually where they're talking around the dinner table and they're talking about what their favorite version.
Speaker 1: Of Jesus is.
Speaker 5: All Right, baby Jesus, I love baby Jesus. And the guy goes, well, I love Leonard Skinner Jesus when angels are behind him and the choir is singing and he's playing Freebird. Well, my day of judgment, I might be standing in front of trains Jesus. I don't know. I don't know. It's what I believe, and I believe that Jesus God will look at me and say, you stood up for people. You stood up for those who were less fortunate, who struggled.
Speaker 1: Colorado State House. God created man in his own image, male and female. He created us in his own image. Jesus was one or the other. His name is Jesus. He was God's Son, was and is not mysterious your opinion, State Senator Colker. It doesn't matter, not even a little bit. This is a Todd Hermeran Shaw. Please go be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.