Speaker 1: Welcome to the eve of e Fact.
Speaker 2: What's your host the Older Wrestling ha.
Speaker 3: Charie's Horror and Alex Kuffeitong We cover with Dubby's Dubby de BOMs Mats play My Place Madness.
Speaker 4: All right, welcome everyone, Welcome to another edition of The Evolve Effect. We are on episode sixty seven. I am one of your hosts EO D thirty three or in today's thirty three, and I'm joined again with Shauna Reads Horror and Outstakito.
Speaker 5: How are you doing, Shauna?
Speaker 1: I am here. I am excited now to see what's gonna go on post succession three with Evolve So it's gonna be very exciting.
Speaker 5: Oh there we go the Invisible Man.
Speaker 6: All I have to say is this kill Dix is my hero for crapping, aren't you. We Welcome to the Evolve Effect Episode sixty seven. I hate I hate the number, but that's how it is. Shout out to Wrestling super and Friendos, Network, spec On, podcast, Speaker, Apple, Potify, anywhere you can find your audio podcast. We say this now, we'll say this later, We'll say this at the end. Today we are doing a special show of the chaotic aftermath of Secession three. So Session three was not that great, but it wasn't that bad either. I want to say that right now. And the fact that the aftermath is a lot more confusing than the math. I want to talk about the Evolve ray now. The Devolve rame is based on stuff that we do before Evolved people and alumni that have left now. Laylor Diggs was in the the confusing group of Natty's unnamed faction. If Nikita Lyons shout to Nikita Lyons, I don't know what happens. Maybe she saw the back rooms and then like imagine because now she's doing some weird vignettes that are awesome. They're AI produced. I get that, but it does not matter. It's awesome. So I wanna put that out there. But Layla Diggs did not want to attack Jada Parker against against Carra Petrovick. So EO to your thoughts on just the projection of Layla Diggs and the projection of Nikita Lions the Champion going into the Cinematic universe for her own business.
Speaker 4: Well, I think for Layla Diggs, we don't know where her character's at yet because she's at the precipice of either being an actual face, or she could go the heel route.
Speaker 5: It's like she doesn't want to attack Jada.
Speaker 4: She even mentioned it like last week, like, oh, maybe we should cut her some slack and everything that they kind of got on her about that, and now they just want to She wants to win, but she doesn't want to do to underhand it stuff. Eventually, she's gonna have to pick a side because Naddy's not gonna let that fly for too much longer.
Speaker 5: Either she's gonna have to get with the program or she's going to have the team with Jada Parker.
Speaker 4: And at this point it could really go either way in my opinion, because we could finally see a full a full on heal Layla Diggs that could possibly happen, or she just might come with Jada Parker. So I don't know, and I'm here to see it. I can't wait to find out which ways which And hopefully it's not months long, hopefully maybe just a week's long storyline.
Speaker 5: And Nikita's doing Nikita things. That's all I can say.
Speaker 6: So, uh there we go shout out your same question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so on Nikita. I love what she's doing. Not a fan of AI, but what she's doing is really cool because I think it's really showing her, like she's showing her evolution of her character and who she is. So I think for a lot of people that don't know who she is, it's a really interesting way to show how she feels. And I think a lot of them fit with this spiritual character that she's got going that I absolutely love. With Laila, I think, you know, she's gone to the Natty group. I think in my mind, she knows Nikita, she knows Carmen from Evolve, so she wants to go to her friend. She's the new kid on the block. She's going to her friends. She's always been like, you know, the good guy Unevolved, and now she's there and she's like, wait, what are they doing? I'm not so sure about this. I want to be with my friends, but I don't like what they're doing. So I think we're going to see a really interesting storyline with her there, and I could see Jada's outnumbered, So I think it would be fun to see Layla just be like, no, I can't do what you guys are doing and team up with Jada to kind of even the odds, because right now it just kind of feels like Jada's you know, all the numbers are against her, So I think I could see Layla turning to help Jada, to give Jada like a little bit of an advantage. But it's going to be fun to see how it plays out because Layla does have that match next week, and she got it because of Natty, So I think she's going to be kind of stuck in between of which route.
Speaker 6: Do I go? Same seas And I think that for Laila, like you could do it one or two ways, like if no one really believes that she's heel, you could just like she's like really hesitant, and then she could turn on Jada become a heel, or she could turn on the group and and turn into an ally for Jada, because again it could work. But just this whole faction, with the whole Nikita, Like, if Nikita wasn't the champion, I will be down for this faction. But as the as of this moment, Nikita is higher than Natty in terms of champions Oh, I'm I'm a I'm a world record holder. No no, no, no, that's great, Natty, But do you have a championship in your hands?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Do you have a faction in Triple A that was that was like permitted by the group. No, you're just a woman that has a dungeon that's trying to be badass. But either way, either way, I'm not gonna say about that. Ladies and gentlemen, Time for the before that camp on stage for exactly one minute, thirty eight seconds, talks about evolved that you gotta be there, you gotta be at the moment to watch it so you can say that you saw these wrestlers. Oh you know what, I want some crazy stuff happening. I want Layla Digs us Johonna Caprix happening. Now, Minya, they spoiled it like twenty four hours before that, so I want to give a shout out to that, to Blake Coward and Johnny Capri. They spoil it. But we have the match of Laila Diggs versus Jonnick Capri. But before we get to that, k Yode, what's your thought. I'm gonna say my shit at the end, what do your thought to Kevin stage and the fact that, oh, yeah, I'm gonna be the guest GM. I'm gonna be the guest GM. Yeah, yeah, yeah. One segment that's it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not sure what happened with that.
Speaker 4: The idea was nice, sort of the whole planning of it was a little bit weird because I thought Thatcher should have been on the show last week.
Speaker 5: For Succession, since it's Succession.
Speaker 4: It's like like your biggest, your third biggest show of ever because it's Accession.
Speaker 5: So I thought that was already weird. But Kevin Stage was there.
Speaker 4: Last week, and then this week he opens up the show, and he opens up the show. That's pretty much it. I thought it was gonna be like a lot more with keV on stage there. But I just thought was like, I don't know, maybe something got crossed over with the maybe the editing, maybe something happened they had to like shift some of the parts around. Maybe I have no idea, but it was just I just thought he was gonna be going to show a lot more than he actually was. And we'll get to the other part of the other part of that thing later on the show too. Then you'll get the full picture of why I'm saying that.
Speaker 6: So, yes, Shanna, your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought he was coming on to introduce and then we would see him throughout, maybe doing the same thing we saw the past couple of weeks sim setting those matches so that way when thatcher gets back, you know, we have the matches set up. But it just kind of was like he was just there more as the host of Evolve and not really the GM of Evolve or foreman, because he just literally came on and said, Hey, this is what's happening you she was excited, should be watching Evolve, here's this match and go and then that was it. So I was kind of expecting more and I think it would have been fun to see more had he been sitting VIP, had he been coming out ringside like things happening, because as we saw a couple of different times, he could have come out and been like, hey, what are you doing? What's going on? Why is this? But yeah, it just kind of was like, oh so he did nothing. That's fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I will say did they do something with the cameras or the background because it was looking a little bit of higher quality produced than little opening segment and a couple of segments that was there.
Speaker 1: It looked like, I don't know, maybe maybe he got a little bit of extra to be money because of who he is. They shy like maybe like his budget. They shifted over a little bit.
Speaker 5: It was like a little little crispier than the normal.
Speaker 6: So yeah, the budget went to Kevil on stage and then lost at the Augne room. We talking about her a little later, Ladies and gentlemen. My thoughts on this the fact that again nothing against Gabe Sepolski. I tagged him on X and Act. She followed me on Twitter. Weirdly enough, it was kind of crazy, but I said it was bad time continuity. You tell us for weeks that Kevin stays give me the GUESGM. You tell us for weeks that Thatcher's going on an excursion in two weeks. It's the two week mark. He's still here, he has not left. He is not on his plane in Frontier. What the fuck? And that's where I get mad at Big Jaw right now. And ranking of guests GM is way better than Kevi on stage, so what the anyway? Anyway, Okay, we'll talk about that a little later. Because again I Leila DIDs visions, Jonickay free landa Digg comes out with Mason Holiday again this must be this must be a secret lost episode. And knowing that Mason was depressed, you can see it in her face. Knowing that now that the whole match, I was kept on looking at her and she's trying to be the supportive friend, but you're like, I know you want to leave. I know this is your last week here, and I know you don't give a fuck. So I get that. But that starts. Jonaker Free comes out in a rainbow colored robe and I love that. The IWC don't say shit about that anyway.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I commented on her and I was like, I love it. She had it on. I think she also had on her socials that she wore it at the ID showcase at the Nightmare Factory too, for pride. She posted some photos of it that night, so I was exceptionally excited to see it.
Speaker 6: There you go now. Play by play, the commentators talked about how Layla's Moonsalt was seen around the world of social media, which is true. Layla hit a shining I did love the secretive events that Layla was doing. She's getting that whole like three step where at the ending is the shining Wizard She's getting. I like that little setup. Gianna Duprie, who has was it Ballo Rena for twenty years, does that whole little that Eod likes. The stretching legs thing I call it. I call it like the I don't know what the fuck to call it. Was like the fucking her legs stretch as the same way as you can use it, and measuring stick to the level out things like that's what I call it. I call it the leveler. So she does the leveler and she's going back and forth. She's very flexible in the ring. Capri hit a backswo plex for near fall. On two thirty, Layla hit a leg lariat and an Ziguri kept pre grabbed Layla's hair and through her to the mat at four minutes Rune. At this point, Mason's like, yo, get up, Get up, Leilah. She goes back into the ring. Jianna does the Yam slam to her and basically the Yam slam, so Layla digs out of nowhere and again out of nowhere. Jonnica Prie looks left at the VPP section which on your room is there shot the coach and he looks at on your room and ships on your room on your room has not said one word at all for this whole match, has not even moved too, like a fucking mannequin. She gets up and ladies and gentlemen, we talk about Kevin stage and the production value. This is what was supposed to happen when Anya did her special move.
Speaker 5: What's going on here?
Speaker 6: Forget Peter?
Speaker 5: What is she doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think Alex is still muted.
Speaker 6: I am, but I have a very I have a very old computer. Thank you for the all your listeners.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: Someone took the time and added the command may have sound effect to her giant thing and did it. Jonna caapri As Shawna said it no soul that She're like, what the fuck are you doing? Turned around pick the Moon, SAWT of the Moon, SAWT of the Stars for the one two three, and Layla Diggs, once again still evolved, has won another match. Mason Holiday on the way outs and and Jonna Caaprix angered. Now before we get to the post match, Shawna, your thoughts on the match, the fact that they're calling it the evolved version of Dan Hausen. Your your thoughts.
Speaker 1: So I liked the match a lot. I always I like Gianna, so anything she's in I'm always gonna like it. I think I'm biased that way. I did think It was interesting when they panned to Annia sitting in the VIP before the match started. I was like, Oh, this is gonna go sideways somehow, like you just knew her sitting there that something was going to happen, not sure what or where, and I was like, something will happen. I don't know what. I enjoyed the match, but I will say I don't like, you can't compare everything to Dan Housen, Like you can't. You gotta let Dan Hausen be Dan Housen, and Dan Housen is his own unique being, which is why I was excited when he came up to the main roster. But I think this is just really going to add more to the Gianna Annia thing. Because Annia did her little komea maa, Gianna's like what the hell is happening? Cost her the match because of it. So now Annie can say Gianna can be like, hey, I'm coming after you. Annie can be like I'm better than you. So I think it's gonna be really fun to see how it plays out. I'm just really worried that if they keep and I have nothing against Anime, I'm just really worried if they keep doing stuff like this. I don't want it to harm Anya and her character more for people to be like, oh, she's just trying to rip off dan Has and she's trying to be a little too like fangirl for anime. So I just really hope they tread lightly on how they do stuff with her and.
Speaker 6: This understood, understood, understandable too. You'll do your thoughts on the match and kemea maya failed.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Yeah, yeah, I actually really like this match too.
Speaker 4: The one thing I could say, like, at parts for me, I don't know well because uh, full disclosure, I did have that medical teacher earlier the week, so the match seemed like it would slow to me in some parts. But I didn't know if with just me being dizzy because I was kind of dizzy while was watching the show or not.
Speaker 5: Just felt like sometimes like some of the times they were trying.
Speaker 4: To kick it looked like like a h type of cake or whatever said, like a chrisp cake. So I don't know if it's just me watching it or that was going on. I did like the little fun fact with Layla Diggs now saying that, oh, she had a very first match on NXT, like a couple of weeks ago, So I like that they put that in there.
Speaker 5: On your roun Hinna's right.
Speaker 4: When I started there, I knew something was gonna happen, but this was not on my Bengo card at all.
Speaker 5: And the fact that.
Speaker 4: She did it and nothing happened it could Prieve, which is so like dumbfound it like what is going on?
Speaker 5: It still worked because it still cost her the match because she was.
Speaker 4: Like completely taken out of mattress by trying to figure out what is going on. So Leyla Dives can get the pin, So I thought that was kind of cool. Also, I never really got the like because I haven't I guess I haven't been on social media a whole lot then, because I'd never really thought of the comparison between dan Holden and anyr Rune. I just thought of her as her own little gimmick, like almost like almost like a comedic gimmick. But I never really thought of her in den Holden remotely in the same realm because we've have not quite like this with anime, but we have seen stuff like this before in wrestling, So I never really made that comparison, and what I want to see now not that we're giving them some TV budget around. I need I need a cinematic match between Capri and Rune. I need a cinematic match. I need to pull off the moves. You saw how easily did it on social media. I need, I need it to happen. So hopefully somebody's listening. Let's have our very first ever evolved cinematic match.
Speaker 1: And if we like cell shaded, if we did like Anya's at costumes and makeup and like sell shading, Yeah, like really added up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just shoot on the iPhone four k iPhone, put it through.
Speaker 5: iMovie doesn't have to be thing crazy and there you go.
Speaker 6: You're gonna hear soon that Anya and all the wrestlers did car washes outside their performance to to make some money for that, because they're gonna need a lot of money for that production. I will say this, this match was really good and I and and I've heard the comparison someone made. It made made the comparison of Darren House because I'm like, Okay, she's cursing people with her arm movements and that's what people are losing. That's what the comparison like, Okay, it kind of makes sense. Why because like Anya did like a weird hand movement, and then Jiannah lost, Dan Housen did a weird hand movement, and and Live Morgan lost. But that's because of bad booking that has nothing to do with On your Room. In Your Room is not bad booking. It's actually is pretty good. The fact that I think, I think I was talking to the Invisible Woman about this, This is a what if? What if Gianna's doing this because she secretly likes on your Room but doesn't want to admit it, So that's why she just keeps on bullying her and at the end result they have a match and they become friends, Like I think that could be a good setup for a tag team, and then later on during Evolved, you can break them up when Anya turns evil.
Speaker 1: So like Anya is like Gianna is doing this to push Anya. She doesn't really hate her, she's just trying to like push her like a mentor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, basically yeah, something of that, because honestly, unless there's the pay off to this, that is just Gianna didn't like Anya because she's different. No one else matters, just Anya, Like I get that, but you're only one noting yourself. If this is part of a bigger storyline where you become like a no type of thing that where you ate each other but ultimately you respect each other because of all these years. And that's cool too. But if you just don't like a Generico just because like, that doesn't really make any sense or anything. But but but what doesn't make sense is that after the match, Leila and Mason are dancing and mister Braxon Cole would have booked in his hands, which is that's something for LFG. That took you ass three months to get here? About that too late for that? Sir comes out with a book, pushes Mesa and Leila out the way, which I would have been not like, no, fuck that shit on site. I would have beat his ass right there. It's like, oh no, he says, there's no way to be sorry. I'm sorry. I'm talking to Australian. Sorry. There's no way that this guy can make me. There's no way I could be in the CE match without my consent. It's wrestling, bitch, There is no consent. Out of nowhere, Harlem Lewis comes out of nowhere. The emphasis of this match is flying objects, ladies and gentlemen. I say again, flying objects.
Speaker 5: When he hit.
Speaker 6: Braxton before he got into the ring. The book flew. They got inside the ring, ring the bell, They ring the bell. First three first two minutes of the first minute of the match, Harlem Lewis puts a baking pan in the current buckle. Ten seconds later it gets hit with the same baking pan. Second seconds later, Braxton Cole grabs a tennis rackets chokes him in the in the in the throat. Then they use a cookie pan. They do xplex on they do the x Braxton does the xplex. I don't even need my notes. I remember this. Braxton does the xplex on the cookie pan. Braxton hits him once with a with a mob right now. I watched this three times. Three piece of the mop went in three different directions. The first mob, a sliver the size of like maybe a knife, was going straight into a straight into a person's face. And if it wasn't for the middle turnbocal rope, they would have been stabbed. That's one. A little bit later on, Harlem grabs a mop, hits him over the back with the with the with the mop, like hits over Braxton with the mop. A piece of wood went straight up hit this feeling went straight down and barely missed a fan by three inches. Holy shit. In the end, in the end, he cropped, he crotched Braxton, put it in the corner. The broken mop. He took the furry part and put it in his face. I didn't like how the ref is, like, hey, get out of there. It's a no DQ match. Get the fuck out of my way, ref, and then did the boom slang for the one two three, and postmatch, he says, welcome to the to the Harlem Lewis Violence World Tour. Aaron Work comes out, Hello, mister Lewis, you know you helped me last week and I appreciate that. I give your respect. Someone says, hug it out, hug it out. Aaron rourks like, let's not get that crazy, not doing that shit. Let's have a match. You like, I'm gonna talk to that. This is the part I got mad. I'm gonna go in the back and talk to foreman thatcher and see who can set up a match. Okay, cool? And I think that was it until he went to another screen. So beauty, your thoughts on the match. Weapons were flown everywhere. This is probably the most this is the most violent no DQ match that we've had ever first ever, but more violent than the Wendy ch Kylie Kylie Ray if you remember that one with the legos that was that was nasty. So your thoughts on that and postmatch?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: I do like how to match began with bax of cold is coming out with the book like look like trying to give some legally that doesn't make any resten sense whatsoever. And before you could even think about it, like, wait, that doesn't make it harmless, just comes out and just starts beating them up before the match. It starts, so we don't even get time to even think.
Speaker 5: But what kind of logically he's thinking? So I did like that the baking pant thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the cookie sheet just came soon. It just came out of like they start using it right away. I was like, because when I was looking at I thought it was gonna be something heavier, and I was like, oh, it's just a cookie sheet.
Speaker 5: But they were using the hell of that cookie sheet from the from the very beginning.
Speaker 4: I like, all right, I guess it's uh animanium cookie sheet, I guess, But anyway, but yeah, the way I think this match was more violent only in this aspect you saw so much this is this was definitely unsafe. There were so many objects flying on so many different places, like not just in the ring but to the crowd.
Speaker 5: That made it seem like it was more violent than it actually was. But it was a good match though.
Speaker 4: I think Harmon Lewis and I think harmle Louse needs to keep this look with the hair with the bend, the way he had the hair down with the bandana, because even he looked good with the bed with the bandana on and off.
Speaker 5: I just I think he just looks better like like this for whatever reason.
Speaker 4: And even the outfit. They did make a reference like, oh, he's dressed for no D cute. I'm just thinking, but braxic Cole just has regular gear on and I'm like, you know what, this could be his regular gear. To me, it's like, Okay, he just dressed up for hardcore match. And but I'm like, you know, this is good gear. The mop, when the mop, the the the way that mop flew and then they decided to do it just to replay of it, which was crazy and I'm like yeah, and the way they had to hit him so hard for these things to shatter like that, because these were like not like oh, we're beating them over and over again like the Kendle sticks and then they break. They were like hit each other like once and it would like just shatter into like pieces, not break shatter.
Speaker 5: So it was like all over the place. But I really did like it.
Speaker 4: I'm glad this feud is over with though the ending of the match. I did like when aer Roy came out there just to get graduate him. The only thing that I was a little if you And it's like it seems like when y'all really want to match, you can get these matches. But now it's like, well I'm not a miracle worker, but you know, I see what I can do to get you this match, Like okay, maybe Thatcher and you know, maybe Thatcher might already have somebody in mind for the next thing, So.
Speaker 5: I get I get it like that.
Speaker 4: I do like how Aroid always plays around with the crowd, and the crowd it evolved is really starting to get into the program. Now there kind of be a part of kind of like the NXT crowd is like we're just used to the XT crowd. Now now the Evolved crowd is starting to become like that interacting and Airwork's always gonna see.
Speaker 5: Something like like, oh, I'll get out. He's like, nah, let's not, let's not get crazy. I did like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, so I'm looking for I'm pretty sure we are going to have this match at some point. Hopefully it's a one on one like Aarrok did point out, it's like you're one on one match and everything that you know, So that's kind of cool. We'll see what chinance is going to happen before that. But overall, it was a good match and I thought Brex of Cole looked good in the match. So hopefully he'll bounts back if you something else with another few. But I do not want to see them feud anymore.
Speaker 5: This is this food's over to me.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see a seth Rollins Bronzi type of situation with this.
Speaker 6: So yeah, Sam, seanna your thoughts on the mask put in postmatch, I have my thoughts on this earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I enjoyed the match. I thought it was great to see this. I think in the small area that is something with all of the stuff going on to the to be a little bit more careful and safe on how you get props set to you know, shatter and destroy for safety, not for their wrestlers, but for the audience members, because when that went in, I was like, oh my gosh, this is gonna end in a disaster. Now, I think the beginning of the match, when Braxton comes out and started screaming about the note, that would have been a perfect spot for keV on stage to been like, hey, this is what it was. I'm the DGM. I said it. You know, it is what it is. That would have been a perfect spot for that right there. Would have been great to have it. Also. I think the fact that we didn't have the challenge and that's bit with Harlem Lewis a couple of weeks ago when he just was like talking and you know, we're like we'll go, we'll see if we'll set up. I think it may it would have added more, you know, like I got caught out this temporary Foreman's done it. I think it would have Braxton coming out with a book and complaining about it. I think would have worked more if there was like a better setup. I do think now this is done, this is over with great, let's move on, Let's I'm tired of hearing about Braxton, you know, wanting to make Harlem a janitor. We're done, We're past it, and I think it's going to be really interesting to see, especially when Harlem was shaking Aaron's hand and he didn't want to let go. Yeah, I thought it was really good, Like he was like, I'm not letting go, like think you you know, yeah, I came to your aid, you're giving me the you know, hopefully this opportunity. Didn't want to let go. So I think that's really going to start to build tension for this match. So I think it's gonna be really interesting to see now that Harlem's getting what he wants, which is that tie shot, to see how he is now that he's getting what he wants.
Speaker 6: Okay, now this was again the fact that I thank w E by making every single person in the crowd signed waivers, so you don't have to worry about that anymore. That's not a problem anymore. But the fact that he got more violent and just audience members can get hurt more than there were wilts in the back. I did like where Braxton went to the VIP section. There was this one old lady in a red hoodie She's like, no, no, don't you grab that damn cane. That was somebody else's cane, and then she broke the cane. And then after he broke the cane off Hallin's back, he acted all like old person, like, oh my god, oh that was pretty funny. What should have happened was the fact that, yes, you lost the match, Leyla and Mason are dancing. keV on stage passes those two, they go to the mo of the ring like you said, Sean, all right, guys, it's time for the No DQ match. Is the one I picked a couple of weeks ago. Braxton should have came out with a pamphlet saying evolve rules and regulations and then say, hey, it doesn't say I could do that, and they kept it. Say yes, those are valid rules, but I'm the guest GM, therefore those rules are Nolan void. Therefore, oh yeh behind you what boom Harlem would have been, and then that would have started the match. That would have been perfect keV on stage either way either way, now, ladien, gentlemen, but there was a great match, great match. This is my this is my theory. We know as much as thea Hale tries to deny it. We know that she's coming to evolve, we know that she's Harlem Lewis's real life partner, and we know that NXT and other companies like to mix it integrate couples. I have this weird feeling this might not happened, but it's a what if that when they finally have the match Harlem versus Aaron, Harlem wins because of interference from thea And that can be a conundrum of like, Harlem can never win the belt on his own, even when he's being honorable. Something happens, and that could be like a whole like, oh, I won the belt, but he doesn't feel like he earned it, and then he has to walk like work his way up with his girlfriend being evil and him being neutral. I wish that would happened because if things coming down, either you don't do something to help your man or you do something different. Because I'm sorry, you have the unknown, you have that other that Kaylee quinn chick, you got everyone else down there. You gonna have a lot of problems and unless you do something, That's all I say about that. That's the thought I have. I know what's gonna happen Gabe is a wildly rascal, not on time continuity. You know what else sucks?
Speaker 5: Come rather this guy?
Speaker 6: Say all right, this guys, before you go anyway, because I think I know where you go to the Sloane Jacob's thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had the talk aboutration.
Speaker 6: I said, I didn't want to talk about it because I know, I know, I know. But let's listen, Okay, Sloan Jacobs is in the back. Is a vignette. She says that everything the world's mysterious. I'm paraphrasing the world's mysterious. And it was divine. This is a celebration. This is what she said specifically, and I quote, this is a celebration for us, not her us. And next week we're gonna have a divine celebration for Nikita next week. And I love that. The invisible Woman's like, oh, I wonder who's gonna pop out and like participate, And I was like, nobody, No one likes Tequita and evolved. Why would they want to come down and be outside the ring. It was just it's just gonna be Nikita and Sloan. But but, but shenanigans will happen. Eod, what are your thoughts on the celebration of Nikita next week.
Speaker 4: I thought it was kind of cool how he did announce it more like a coronation, and I just kept thinking, she already won the championships, so technically, but I'm like, I digress. But if we want to have a celebration, I just wonder what.
Speaker 5: It's gonna look like. I hope that the new Dungeon Dolls.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm gonna call him for right now, since I know that's what she wanted to call her a vaccine at one point, so we'll just call him.
Speaker 1: The mystery tag team that never appeared.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so hopefully they show up. At least they show up or something like that. It's gonna be kind of weird since.
Speaker 4: Layla Digs is one way right now, no no, miss well yeah yeah yeah, but like how Layla Diggs is right now, be kind of like maybe too too drastic of a change for one week for Evolve for those if they're not watching NXT.
Speaker 5: But at least Natty shows up or something.
Speaker 4: Which would be even Petrovitch shows up and Petrovitch and Stall give each other like dirty looks, because like just a couple of weeks ago, we were feuding and now this is going on, which I kind of hope happens, but I don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe this might be one of your DHL thing might show up, because we don't know who would be the number one at tender yet because based on like tonight or what is his tape? This tape the same night as TNA and yeah, what do you chew is gonna be on this week's episode of TN.
Speaker 5: A in a tournament?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Da L So I'm glad for that.
Speaker 4: And she is built as being on NXT, but as of right now, that's not saying a whole lot, because so is Harlem Lewis to build on NXT, even though we haven't seen him on NXT yet, but main event, they do bill him as being an NXT superstar. So I just want to see what kind of shenanigans Nikita's gonna have next week, because you know it's gonna be some type of shenanigans, and I just want to see what it's gonna be like. That's that's all. So she's gonna give a speed Is it gonna be like flowery? Because I don't know why. I imagine like flowers for some reason, being around flowers and grass. Something out of like I don't know, Lord of the Rings or something. I don't know why I keep a shire or something is what I keep thinking of.
Speaker 6: But oh yeah, I get that. I get that thoughts.
Speaker 1: So the two things I do agree, there's gonna be Shenanigans of some sort, and I think that's who we're gonna where we're gonna get who Nikita's you know, number one can tell who's gonna be going after that title. But the one thing that Sloan said that I think may start to put a crack and her relationship with slowed is She's like, this is us, and Nikita's not gonna want to share the spotlight with Sloan. This is her title. She's you know, wanted it, She's the one striving for it. So and we even saw, you know, if you think back to where Sloan won that match and she was bragging about it, Nikita's rolling her eyes and getting all like whatever, like I've over you. So I think Sloan's saying this is for us, this is a celebration for us, and she tries to take any credit. I have a feeling it's really going to put more cracks into that relationship with her and Nikita. But there will be shenanigans. I mean there's always Shangan and look at NXT, look what happened with Kendall's celebrationigans. I mean you just say party in the ring. You know what's coming next, And I.
Speaker 5: Will say too.
Speaker 4: With the partnership between Sloan and Nikita, it is very one sided. Like Sloan's and partners with Nikita, Nikita is just tolerating Sloan. It's not even like it's like, yeah, you're okay, you're here, and that's about It's not even a partnership. They're just like she just hasn't decided to like, like offer yet. I guess that's basically what happened. She's just there and who knows, maybe it might be Sloan is the one that pulls up some shenanigans.
Speaker 8: You know you're being humble, So yeah, but like say like it Nita's and freaking Slowne is starscream, like the funk out of my face.
Speaker 6: You're always around me, my lord, no star screen. But yeah, there's I'm happy. I'm happy for the coronation for her, Like if comes out next week. She doesn't deserve it, and I hope Nikita has.
Speaker 9: The balls and say the book, you're coming down here for a match for you ain't never would imagine years get in here, oh or even the unknown even if the coordination happens and the unknown just shows up a little quick vignette disappears, that's the start or something, because if.
Speaker 1: What that, we didn't see them this week either.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but not yet. We will. We will because because again we knew who Wendy was going to lose the belt to, we don't know who is Nikita gonna lose the belt to. And they usually tell you like in the first two weeks, so it's very like this might be next week is the setup for the court like to find out who is truly because again Chanton Monroe should be back by now too, so we got we gotta put her in the mix as well. Yeah, she had We got to put her back in the mix as well. She's never fought Nikita technically, so that'd be a nice little thing there. And she can say, look, I never beat you, but I'd beat Wendy, so I can I think I could beat you, So that could be something well as well, I'm just saying, all right, I'm not gonna press that button again. Useless. Chewi comes out, he's in the Titan tron. All right, guy, we're gonna talk. We'll talk to my brother, which he called him his brother, my brother Kele Digson come out and kill Dixon comes out. I don't like his I don't like his graphic. It's just a mouth. And then his words come out of his mouth. I'm like, all right, I get it. He comes out, He's like, hey, you, how you doing. He's coming out and like an an almost see through button shirt. Almost I think he just took the shirt from Tristan or what's the same store as Tristan gone to what? Either or? He says that he's a d one baseball fan. He didn't really understand the fans, but really he doesn't understand them because they'll never understand where he came from. And even if I slapped you in the faces, you guys wouldn't understand where I came from, which that instantly brought up a heel thing, and I told eodid Is on his live watch along while he was talking, they were showing the right side of the ring. Were the right side of the crowd, and there was a guy in a red hoodie. Oh, you know, no one really understands me, no one gets me. And the guy in the red hood said, well, that's your fault, don't blame us, so the crowd, that's what that's one. I like that one. Then there was a little girl, a little girl in a blue white like jumper, and she was like, oh, boo boo, she's doing the thumbs down. And then I noticed when I watched it again, Cale Dixon is staring at somebody like so angrily. And then they cut back to the little girl again and she's motioning the middle finger, but she can't put a middle finger up, so she's just pointing with her uther finger where the middle finger is supposed to be. And I was like, oh, shit, shit, But he keeps going the part that I said, Kile Dixon is my hero. Chewey chewie. I'm not done yet, and I know we'll be friends, but you don't move the mic from my mouth until I am done talking. Thank you so much, Kill Dixon. You are my fucking hero. You are gonna be in the in the unwanted list, but not anymore.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 6: She says and this is a little sexist from Chewy. Oh, so you had a beautiful woman next to you last week? Who was that? I'm sorry, I thought every person in this world is beautiful under God's eyes. Why are you saying this? She's beautiful, beauty, fucking sexiest pig. Anyway, she comes out. Her name is Kylie Quinn. Stupid fucking name, but Kylie Quinn group and someone someone compared her to Deborah Wilson from you know Deborah from the old Days. She's here, she's gonna she's gonna change, evolve, and they're never gonna see it coming. They made fun of Chewy And as this is happening, the Dark State graphic cup comes out of nowhere. Uh, the terminator time bubble pops up, and there's robots Cutler James as I like to call him, Custer Cutler Castagnoli. You're understanding the second, sir and ma'am uh so Shanna one of your thoughts on this promo and up until Cutler walking past them like if they were off and bitches.
Speaker 1: So I thought the promo was okay. It kind of introduced us to who he is, his new character. I wish we've gotten more from what's her face? You know, because right now it just seems like the way Chewy introduced her and the way he introduced her, she's just a valet, she's arm candy. So I think that could have been done a little bit differently, like I'm going to change it off, how are you going to change avolve? She could have said something like I'm coming after Nikita's title, I'm gonna start running rampant in the women's division. I'm here to take something like give me something outside of right now to be you're just a valet. I did think it was funny that he put Chewy in this place, you know, and I don't know if it was intentional, if it was the bit, but it worked very well. So it's gonna be interesting to see how their characters evolve. Uh no pun intended and uh you know what they're going to be doing the Dark State. I still don't know why they're there, especially Cutler James, Like I am like, could we have somebody else? But that's okay, But that was my thought. I just kind of was like meh on the whole entire thing. It just really I don't think it did anything outside of just like, oh, Hey, here I am. Let me establish myself as a heel and here's my valet.
Speaker 6: Okay yode.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I was kind of saying, except for I will this is the first time I've ever been interested in kel Dixon. Not saying that I am interested in cal Dixon, but they have done more work with kel Dixon in the last two weeks than they ever did on NXT. And that's saying something these he's got a character before or whatever. You're Riah Connors. I mean, they were to chase you guys, but they really do a whole lot with them character wise, So I appreciate this, and to me, I don't know, for whatever reason, I think I was saying this in my life watching him, it reminded me like if maybe he had a like christ Jericho or like a Christian shirt like from back in the day, but if Jim Carrey was playing him, because Jim Carrey would do these skits on the Living Color with the fake goatee with the hair back sometimes, and he kind of just reminded me of Jim Carrey cut in a wrestling promo. For some reason, I don't know if Jim Carrey was trying to be funny. But I did like the fact that he was talking about the baseball stuff that he used to play baseball and he turned out lots of major league contracts just to be here, So y'all don't know what he gave up, but yeah, it was cold when he was talking to you took that mic.
Speaker 5: And he says, look, he says.
Speaker 4: I'm not done talking yet. I will let you. I will let basically, I will let you know when I am done talking. Don't you ever take the mic away from you?
Speaker 5: Know?
Speaker 4: That was actually pretty cool. I was like, oh, that was actually pretty nice. And with Quinn coming out as I'm assuming the Valet, to me, it wasn't so much her.
Speaker 5: But it feels like we're a vault is.
Speaker 4: Turning into something now Like now we're starting getting valets production values just a little bit up. I guess they have no regard for the audience when it comes to pieces flying all over the place and everything. It feels like, are we starting to turn a little bit into the what NXT started to become before it became like the real Black and Gold brand.
Speaker 5: It feels like something's going on with involved. The crowd is more interactive than normal.
Speaker 4: It's like something that's like there's a little change in the air, and I'm thinking, Okay, now we've got valets. Now, okay, we haven't really had a valet or a manager in Evolved when you really think about.
Speaker 5: It, hasn't actually happened.
Speaker 4: So I do like that just feels like there's a new something news coming. I do wish we did know a little bit more about Quinn, but it seems like right now, I guess he's gonna be the person that kind of helps Dixon wins a little bit. I guess it's the regular valet. We just haven't seen anything like that in a while.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, oh no.
Speaker 4: Maybe may we're starting some new stuff over and Evolved hopefully, So that's all.
Speaker 5: But yeah, count at least I'm interested a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I'm sorry that his name is based on Kal of plants, which is kind of cause I'm like.
Speaker 4: I keep forgetting Kale, but I want to say Cal because that's the real name Kal.
Speaker 6: He chose that he chose. Yeah, it's disgusting, but except for my girlfriend loves that stuff, but for me. By the way, they sorry. They can shout out to Pro Wrestling Dot net uh w cw era Tory Wilson, that's the accurate representation. Like they're comparing Cale Dixon to Jeff Jarrett and her to Tory Wilson, Like, yeah, yeah, Cale has that Jeff Jarrett go away. He he does, and that's something that you like, either you can get it or you don't. And he's got it in Evolved. I'm scared what's gonna happen in NX because they canna eat him alive. But let's see. Let's see, because then like you'r RYA's like, oh we're birth right. Yeah, you got birth right, but I got hurt. Do you have a woman? Oh wait no, your friend has a woman. So do you have a valet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: But I have a valet. So I mean, I'm sorry. You can really go on that the age of craziness now that you gentlemen, color Ja pushes it out. Coulor James goes into the middle of the rain. It's getting dark. I'm a fucking robot. I have no soul. It's gaull. I guess talked to Romeo Moraino and says, hey, Ken, how can I do those out of nowhere dropkicks? All right? See sep for it, so he did it out of nowhere, dropkick, ring the bell, let's start this match. This match was based off It's Cutler James just watched a Cesarrow match and then said, I can do like Cizarrow too. So she does the swings, he does the uppercut, he does the backbreakers. It's just very fucking Czarrow. It's Gaull did do some tricky leg hits and back and forth, but ultimately ultimately he did the spinning, the spinning fucking razor's edge or the helicopter slam for the one, two three, and it's call lost again. Two in a row. Cutler James wins two in a row. Why are we fucking doing this? This match lasted four minutes fifty well fifty five minutes, five minutes eight seconds when he jump kicked, four minutes thirty to fifty seconds when the match grew go. I'm sorry aod your thoughts of the match and the fact that it's goal lost again. I actually bought a wish willow and it didn't work. That thing is ripped off all right.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: As I said last week, normally in a normal story or whatever, you might get like maybe they might win with galls, like his win lost percent is so abysmal that I was like, you know, I really kty Wo'd be surprised if he ends up losing. He lost the open challenge that he opened, lost the rematch to the same guy he lost it before with preparations, so it's like, I don't know where they're going with this at all, if Galt's even gonna be able to.
Speaker 5: Pull something out.
Speaker 4: And I will say it is making Cutler James look good because they are having good matches, So let's not let me not say that just because he's losing doesn't mean the match wasn't good. I like the match, and Cutler's showing a lot more of his offense because he's always been like an attack team. He didn't really I can't even say he has a personality because he actually had more personality NXT, But right now he's like just a big monster destroyer type type of dude, which I kind of like and everything. But it's God, he did actually have one of ropes a couple of times, But I don't know, Maybe it's maybe it's Goll's never gonna win a match. Maybe he's just forever going to be enhancement talent. I don't want to even say enhancement talent because that's a little weird because he's so he's so entertaining. It's like, I think with him, he's got to be like now when you are talking about Dn Housen, he's got to be like a more like a Dan Housen. He's just a character that goes about, yeah he can, he can lose like every match, but it's obviously got a storyline behind him doing like crazy antics and stuff like.
Speaker 5: That he'll be okay.
Speaker 4: So it's god the weird character they have been evolved that when lost percentage really doesn't matter with him at all because of all the other stuff that he does. It's entertaining. But y'all gotta do something with him. Ya gotta give him some type of win, Like it's he's finally gonna maybe overcome him somehow.
Speaker 5: Like I know I can beat you, I know I could beat you type of deal.
Speaker 4: Almost an on your Run situation, except that he really is getting put down. He's having better showings, but and he's always trying to lift lift him but his quads aren't quatting at the time. And I think he's gonna eventually if they have a third match, he might actually get him up on the shoulders next time. But yeah, I don't know where this is going because it doesn't actually really have a storyline to it.
Speaker 5: Now if you had a storyline of some story.
Speaker 4: I know they's talked about him with the friends, but he's not really trying to get any friends anymore. So unless maybe he tries to befriend him to make a storyline out of it, but I don't see that happening.
Speaker 5: So I don't know where this is lost. So just I don't know. I don't know where this is going. It's just but at least he's on TV wrestling. I will say that because for the long time, he wasn't even doing that.
Speaker 6: No, he wasn't. He wasn't before we get the Shawan and I'll see my thoughts on this, like I'm happy for like, look, I'm happy. Even commentary Peter Rosenberg said it, like this guy is very showmanship, he's very cool to be a but he doesn't get a w When is that gonna happen for him? Even they're saying in a commentary, now it's getting bad, Like if this is going to be a best of five series, which you could do that. You can even do a two out of three falls match. Next matches, it's gold for Colored James. Two out of three falls match, he wins both, then you're equal two on two. Fifth match is of rubber match, and then you can do it. But like you said, they're pushing Color.
Speaker 2: James to the moon, which makes no freaking sense because on Tuesday he had a fucking arm sling, but on the next day he's fine.
Speaker 5: Well, no, they did.
Speaker 4: They did explain that a way though on it because remember it was a fake the sling on Great America back, because I said the same thing as see as I saw it. I was like, but he just rustled the match, and he's got a match on Wednesday wising the sling. But then right after the match he took the sling off and then they beat up Sugar. So okay, at least they did that.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you, because that makes no sense, can make any sense. But yeah and NX, Yeah, they did show them without the sling. That's great, that's fine. That's why are you pushing Cutler James when he has not said one word, he has not shown any emotion, he has not shown any attitude. He is a fucking robot, and you get and if I swow to God gave the Polesky. If you're gonna give the belt to this robot, why you in the horrorm Like Johnny, you're thought of the match.
Speaker 1: I'm still salty over goll not winning, but I think and I loved how he just like sneak attacked. I thought that was great the match. Like Cutler to be, I keep forgetting, like honestly who he is, even when Dark State's on stage, I like, I'm like, oh yeah him, Like I am like, oh yeah, I hate that guy. I think with Gaul, I think he's got to get a win somewhere, like a small win, because I just have this feeling that they're doing that whole entire underdog story. So then finally when he has this huge match that you're like, there's no way he's gonna win. He's not won any of these others. He got a lucky win here, so when he does win, it's huge. That's the one thing I can think of that they're trying to do. But I don't know. And I mean, he's been showing up in like all the showcases and all of those other things, but that's the that's the only thing I can think of that they're doing with him, because he did that one vignette about his emotion muscle and we haven't seen him circle back to that, So I don't know. I think they're doing something with him, but it's hard to pinpoint what's going on. And is someone that's so loved by the fans, I think too, like at some point they've got to do something because the fan base that he has may just finally be like whatever, but you know, you got he's doing the dark matches on NXT, so you know they see something in them. So it's just kind of like, what what are we doing? We got to get him somehow, or we got to get something going for him.
Speaker 4: Because, uh, he's won one match on Evolved. At least I get to see him win matches in.
Speaker 5: Other places, so.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he won what he won when I saw him and everything, so at least I got to see that. And he's one matches on Reality of Wrestling, so I have seen the victory hand being raised a couple of times, but yeah, and Evolved. You're right, Sean, they definitely see something in the fact he's doing now Dark matches on nxteen. Now he will probably do that for a little bit, so they definitely see something. He's definitely entertaining. But we've gotta have some wins behind the entertainment too. This is not like a gimmick where yes, what's his name right, Zach Ryder's guy, h No Hawkins when he's on that crazy losing streak, but he actually won stuff way before then, so the losing streak was the gimmick at that point. It's like, we got to get to that point before we get to the losing street. So let's let's get Gallo win and everything.
Speaker 5: Hell, yall can even give him his first team session four if y'all really wants you, Like.
Speaker 4: I don't even care to hear the a n XT arena not arena back.
Speaker 5: But we need we need all to win. We need him to please win.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I think even if it's a small win, like even a fluke win, to give him that win, because I think it would elevate, like maybe he'd be like, hey, I wont let me do my challenge again? I want it. I think it would. I don't know, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an ID showcase at SummerSlam weekend. I'm like trying to manifest it. I am like hopeful, hopefully when I'm trying to manifest to go to another one. But I think there there's something there. I think we're I can't put my finger on it, but I'm like, something's gonna happen, and I think soon it's gonna And especially if they're working on turning him face, they've got to get him wins because it feels like they're trying to face turn on him. So that's where else he has to get those wins.
Speaker 6: The that's a good point they said in commentary, like once he wins, the crowd's gonna go nuts and evolved. They said it on commentary and there setting it up for something. If again, it's Gaul reminds me of blue Pants. Even blue Pants won one match, but that was a year long storyline of her losing, losing, losing, losing, losing, and then being like she actually won a match. So if it's gonna be that point where it's call is going to lose, lose, lose and actually win a match, it should be against a former champion or leading up to a championship it should not be exactly Seana, It should not be Cutler James, No, Kai Kavari. Sure, everybody beats him under the sun, black ants in the desert beats him under the sun. It doesn't matter. But come on, speaking of come on, Elijah Holy feels in the back doing it promo basically crapping on Jensen. Oh, you think you're so bad ass because you're playing a You're trying to play an eighties wrestler. I'm like you said, have a bit. You called it out perfectly. That's actually what he's doing right now. But I'm gonna get you lights out when I get my chance on you.
Speaker 5: So shut out.
Speaker 6: What are your thoughts on the promo, the fact that he called out I put it on, I put it on Instagram. Are you really playing an eighties wrestler or you are eighties wrestler? Your thoughts?
Speaker 1: I really liked it. I mean I liked it because it's going to continue that storyline because Brooks really did get that win, you know, it kind of seemed like a you know, a luck of the draw wind. So I think it's going to be really good to keep that storyline going between them. If we're going to do you know another match like a series with them, So I think it's gonna be really good. I'm just not looking forward to Brook Jensen's rebuttal with the Bam Bam Bam that you know is coming rather soon. But I thought it was really good to see Elijah really now, you know, we hadn't really seen him. He's like a promo promo from him. It was kind of like just him talking coming out, So I think this is really good to kind of start getting his character there for this storyline.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I actually thought it was really good. I thought the problem was real nice. It his first like real promo, and he was really good. I'm glad they're not making them ma Ake Keano Carver clone, which I'm glad about. I did like the wastake in our family, if if we don't in our family, if we don't fight, we don't eat type of deal. You know, technically that was you're dude, because I'm pretty sure he was gonna let you do whatever, but I get the sentiment. I also like the fact that he's like, oh yeah, because he ran running back for Georgia and he's from Alabama. I did like the because the Alabama Georgia if you. I did like how you tossed that in and when he called him a eighties wrestler cause plays an eighties wrestlers, Like that was cold bloody because that's exactly what what he that's that is what he's doing and everything.
Speaker 5: I do like that aspect of his character. But uh, yeah that was cold.
Speaker 4: I was like, Okay, Elijah, I see you got some promo skills and you're not too over the top with.
Speaker 8: It, like I like it.
Speaker 4: And yeah, you did get a fluke wind because you really just fell on them. It's like you fell and that's how you got the piin. You didn't actually even pin them, you just fell on them in one. So I like that they're going to continue this few gifts. Also because Jensen is good in the ring, Like, regardless of people like his character, it is, he is good in the ring. He's the perfect person to get and he's physical so and Elijah, Elijah Holyfield is a big dude, so that's the perfect person for him to actually have a few wit show him the ropes like in ring in front of a crowd stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So I do like the pairing and stuff. But yeah, this was good this was Elijah in your promo. I was shocked. I didn't know how it was gonna go. But you did. You did a good job. You did a really good job. I am the pro.
Speaker 6: I did like this promo. And there's gonna be a second match. That's fine. I'm actually happy for the second match. This should be the most fastest match in evolved history. Jensen walks into the ring, ding ding ding. He walks a couple steps next to Elijah Holyfield. Hook down, one, two three. That's it, no wrestling, no bullshit. Second match should be that total ref stoppage. The third match. I hate to say this, and I know which is not gonna I know, Coach, I know you're gonna hear this somewhere. I know you're not gonna like this. Third match is a bull rope match. Yeah, Coach ain't gonna like it, but it would. If you want to make Elijah legit, you gotta throw him in so many different scenarios and see what works. You have to like. He can't be working with Jensen for two more months. This has to be like two more matches. That's it done. Next opponent, next opponent, next opponent. If Cam and Harley Riggins are still gonna be around. Fuck with them, after them, fuck with the mob squad, after them, go after the champion because him versus him versus Aaron, I don't want to see that match him versus Harlem though, now that's a fucking match I want to see. So with that being said, we gone to the next part, which I don't really want to talk about, but we have to be with a short version of the show. This is gonna be a two and a half hour show tonight, guys. You guys need toick naps, all right. Cam Henders and Harley Reriggins are backstage with Timothy Thatcher and I love that pro rustling dot Net says this, and I quotem Thatcher told us he would be gone this week on a scouting trip. Am I the only one paying attention to the storylines here? No, you're not progressing, dot Net, We are too. So Thatcher's in the back apparently he cloned himself and he's telling Harley Higgins and Cam Andrews is like, hey, you told us Tate Wilder is gone. What's going on here? Why is he get? Why does he keep coming down here like you? I want him? And Harley Ridgs like, I want a match with him. Thatcher realizing, like I did see the match you guys were in. You guys were cheating, and Date Wilder kind of helped out. So I mean, but either way, I'll talk to Stone and see what I can do. But Victor, Zana and ash Or. Victor and ash Or type flight security come in. They automatically see two guys and they're like, oh hey, they go next to our boss. Trouble like, no, no, no no that She's like, no, no, no, no, no no no no no no. We're not gonna attack them just because you saw them. No, And then Riggs say something else. No no, no, no, no no Riggins, cam Lee, Victor, Ash stay, what the fuck was that last last week? Oh you know what, I'm not gonna reward this ship. You guys are fucking fired. Make us as a tag team. Thatcher being logical, I'm not gonna reward you after you've after I fired you. That doesn't work that way. Ash says, that's fine. We're is gonna fucking wreck shop anyway. And the quote that makes me funny and laugh on the inside, Timiny Thatcher, I've made an error. So Shanna your thoughts on this segment. Now, this two man power trip are free to do whatever the fuck they want and there is no security, the stop X security.
Speaker 1: So I thought it Like I was first, I was like Thatcher, why are you here? I thought you were scouting? This is why you know Kev's here? So why isn't aren't they bitching to keV? Because I think this would have been more fun because even we all had the same thing last week when Tate showed up and we're like, why is Tate here? I thought he was dying, so it made sense. But I think this promo with Harley and Cam would have worked better with keV on stage because he might not have known the whole Tate Wilder thing and been like, fine, I'll set the match, not realizing he has to reach out to Stone or anything else. So I think that first part would have worked better with our temporary GM. They would have gotten the match and Tate could have been like, why am I having a match? All of it? So I think that would have worked well. That's my thought on that. Then with the security guys, it was the writing was on the wall Thatcher. They weren't doing what they were supposed to do. You never really spoke them for what they did, Like, you never want saw them when they hit, when they were doing stuff that You're like, your security, what are you doing? You never saw him being like, all right, disciplinary reaction time, Let's discuss what happened. Let's, you know, decompress what just happened and fix it so it doesn't happen again. So it's like, you brought this on yourself. So I think now they're just going to start coming in and terrorizing Evolved. They're just gonna go after Willie Nilly and start terrorizing of all. So it's gonna be interesting to see now if we see some of the NXT tag teams come down or anything like that to kind of go against him.
Speaker 6: True, I actually believe that too. You'll do your thoughts on this. Shout out to coach who didn't I guess he was never watched next Friday? Who your thoughts?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: When I saw thatcher, I always thinking the same thing. I'm like, wasn't he supposed to be on a scouting trip this week? The whole reason Kevi on stage is there is because he's on the scouting trip.
Speaker 5: And I thought all they had to do was one.
Speaker 4: Thing to fix it, either put on the screen either late last week or earlier this week, because just because it doesn't mean he's gone completely for the entire two weeks, like he can have had to be gone for this day or like two days and he goes back to the office. Did he got to fly back out again? That's all you gotta do. In fact, you can even take this idea, just put it in the TV episodes so when you go back and watch it, it's already already in there.
Speaker 5: So it's like, oh, no, we don't know what you're talking about. No, it was the already entire time. That's all they had to do to fix that.
Speaker 4: So I don't know what other like why that whole story like, because obviously something must have happened because they're not they're not crazy.
Speaker 5: They know, Okay, this is a continuity issue.
Speaker 4: But we're just gonna we're gonna roll with it. So maybe something had to be retaped. Who knows, But that's all you have to do when something like that happens. Put earlier in the day, earlier in the week. Something there's something that's not right.
Speaker 1: Now post succession after yeah, yeah, you know, yeah, anything, we don't have actual date to it, just this long.
Speaker 4: We know it wasn't happening right now because you say you weren't going to be there right now, and it didn't happen at success just like post succession, like Seanna said, just anything to make it seem just to give us something, yes, yeah, oh go ahead.
Speaker 6: You could have put down the in the bottom bottom left moments and fourth Thatcher got on his plane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anything, because you're doing that eventually when we were saying, I think it was actually ironically enough, I think it was a take Wilder segment like a while back what he said, oh earlier today, Oh, because were always about, hey, they have segments where they're obviously wearing different clothes in the same show. I think it was when he announced in the GM the first time around, it's like Sean Legacy had on different outfits like throughout the show because obviously it was taped that different parts they spliced it together.
Speaker 5: So I was like, oh, just put early in to day.
Speaker 4: That explains that away real quick, that you would have made that epistet clip on that Tuesday night before Wednesday.
Speaker 5: You just inserted it. Just do that, that's it. But yeah, oh go ahead.
Speaker 6: No, it just insults my insults our intelligence as viewers we were watching since episode one. He's never made a mistake like this before ever, Gabe Suppolski almost has never made it once. He's made one mistake in sixty something episodes. But that was he rectified that quite quite quickly. And that was the mysterious attacker storyline that was supposed to be one person. But since that person left, like, okay, we have to adjust and make it, make it up, Ley Laurel. Now you you booked this game, suppostk. You went to the producer, you went to an editor, you went to all these guys, and you still thought it was a good idea to do this. And and like you said hours before, earlier in the day post succession, like SHAWNA said, one little, one little graphic in the bottom left corner. That's all we needed. That's all we needed. But that's it. Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 4: But I do like the fact that Cam, and because we know Cam is gonna be kind of around for a little bit, even though you're NXT and I don't know how they're gonna do this because another continu error on NXT the night before, I guess he's hurt from mom. I'm assuming Mason Brooke, I'm thinking, but he says like sixty three percent healthy, so he'll be back like in a couple of weeks to NXT. So to me, that means you could be involved in You could you could be involved in Evolved, but you cannot wrestle until you're right about the show back up on NXT, Like you could have your match either a week before or or a week after NXT, but no, no, no earlier, and that way you could be in Ricky's corner. I do like the fact they said, oh, yeah, well you know, I gotta reach up the Stone, because they did say Tate Wilder is officially full time on NXT, so I did like that saying, okay, well I gotta mix some phone calls to Stone. So doesn't mean we're gonna actually have this match next week, but it could so I did like the fact they at least use reason for it. And and this because that few needs to.
Speaker 5: End to.
Speaker 6: See that also is a bad booking too. You closed the storyline and gave the Polsky, so why are you still bringing it up. It's done? He won. It was even boom boom done. Also Thatcher could have told Cam, Oh, why is Tate Wilder coming down here?
Speaker 1: The watherfucker?
Speaker 6: You're still down here like we're renting you. That's a reason, Tate, we're renting him too. Shut up.
Speaker 5: Oh I will, I will say this.
Speaker 4: Maybe the whole tape thing isn't even up to him being down like, because I don't know how that works and everything. So maybe it's like, Okay, we thought it was done and then they say, Okay, we're gonna stow Boom down here to do something else. Is okay, Well you gotta have a sequel that I didn't think was gonna happen.
Speaker 5: All right, so you know.
Speaker 6: That we didn't need, but all right, something that we did need. The mob squad in All Gold versus Holloway, Dark Roase Jones, the original goal and and all Gold and all Gold. That's that's kind of for telling. And Marcus Mathers, Now, I'm not gonna tell you the whole thing of this match, because again it was a very long match. I will set you the eliminations and up to Holloway. First elimination was Marcus Mathers. He almost slipped on the term buckle to do a side moon salt. He was doing the mystery kicks back and forth, but they got him in the end, He's out. Cappuccino Jones jumped in and had a very good offense. Jumped on the outside again, did it Froggy brew elbow the Jacari ball for almost the three accounts, Santi brang it in. They didn't. I still move. I did like that. Jakari was holding uh cappuccino and then Santi went and left and then realized that he was in the wrong way, and then he started running adjusted when up and then did the did the doom doomsday device for the one, two, three cappuccinos out at the time, Halloway's ribs are still hurt. So wow, Thank you Gab for at least keeping this continuity from last week. Thank you at least that part up to this point. Shana, what are your thoughts on the match up until Halloway just got and is the last person standing now?
Speaker 1: I really like the match. I was excited to see it. I was really wanting to see and this is trivial, but the new look that Cap has got going on that he's been having, I was really like, how is Cap coming out like?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Was my first thought, but for him to come out as regular, you know, wake up, it's Cappucina Jones. I was excited for. But I want to see the new cap, like I want to see this cap that's on the Indies right now on Evolve because I love the look. So that's trivial, but that's just me. I liked the match so far. Going into it, I knew the Mog Squad was gonna win because you can't have them the I D one point oh. We got to have them lose from the get go. But I honestly thought up until this point we would have gotten one elimination on the Mog Squad. I didn't think it would be a total three and out. I thought we would have gotten maybe one one point oh one Mog Squad one. Just that's how I thought it was gonna go down to maybe make you think like, oh my gosh, the one point oh crew does have a shot at this. So then when it went down to just being Sam, I was like, well, we know how this is going to end. There's no way he can bounce back. But I was kind of shocked when we got down to just Sam that there wasn't a Mog Squad elimination at that point.
Speaker 6: True. True, And and you know, do your thoughts on the eliminations up until Sam Holloway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well just entering when we got to see velveteen Jones or caccinover you want to call it.
Speaker 5: I did like, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna lie. I did like the look, but I also thought it was word of like he was basically matching gear as the Monk Squad.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, Abrams had had regular clothes on, but they all.
Speaker 5: Had on gold and he had on a lot of gold.
Speaker 4: And the fact that you always see more in gene stuff, so the fact that he just happened to be matching them with like kind of it was glurring, you know.
Speaker 5: I was like, okay, but I what it was a really good match.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad Marcus Matters is back and Cappuccino's doing his own is doing their thing again, because people forget they're like they're I mean, they're one point zero for a reason.
Speaker 5: They're ogs. They've been around and we've seen people.
Speaker 4: Kind of, I don't want to say, leapfrog them, because there's been people that just kind of got here and made it to NXT for whatever reasons. Maybe they still gotta maybe still like the idea, the independent stuff.
Speaker 5: Or maybe they just need people to uh, this is the I D program.
Speaker 4: We still need actual I D guys as part of the program that you that you.
Speaker 5: Know, so maybe that's why they're still there.
Speaker 4: But I was I'm glad that Sam Holloway, that everything happened to him last week played a role into this match, because it's like, that's a big dude.
Speaker 5: It takes a lot to hold him down.
Speaker 4: To the fact that he came out still nursing his wounds from last week, I said, Okay, that's good, But I was shocked that I actually thought Cappuccino would be like the last one standing in the fact that he got pinned and the MOX squad. No one from Mox Squad at this point has been pinned yet. I was shocked about that and everything, especially Cappuccino.
Speaker 5: That was the biggest shock in mine.
Speaker 4: But Mox Scovelin, they were looking good, they were looking good, and the match really was telling the story.
Speaker 5: We literally tell a story so up to this point. But that was the most shocking part about it for me because Cap getting.
Speaker 6: Pinned, Yeah, I will say this before we get to the Holloway parts. Mathers wore his Phillies blue gear cap, wore his gold pants and this is from progressing dot Nets And as I noted earlier this week, I looked this up, he is becoming former PWG wrestler the Human Tornado before our eyest. I'm gonna have to look that up to see I've heard the name before. I just can't remember the face of the Human Tornado, but I'll figure that out later, lady jentlemen, After break after break, Sam Holloway was turned as turned into the King of the choke slams. He choke slammed every single motherfucker there was there. He did about two or three cit your ass downs, which I called him your Ain abdies, but the way he did it was awesome. At one point, mister Abrams was on the corner on the outside and the reference like telling him to get down. Halloway did the most snug elbow I've ever seen in my life that I thought legitimately. Even Cardala every time she saw it and She's like, oh my god, I think Halloway legit elbowed him in the mouth because it looked like that. Okay, he did it, but he sold it like I thought. He legit him in the mouth like holy shit. At a point they I did like how the mon Squad are time they tagged, they would jump in and jump out, jump in, jump out, jump in, jump out, very shield play. In the end they did a nice Holloway was dominating, but they the numbers name numbers games got him. They popped the Halloway. CJ Vallad did his uh jumping kind of like jumping spear a sense jumping spear for the one two three. Also before that, shout out to fucking TJ Vallor did a chaos theory to Sam Holloway. That's three hundred plus pounds.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: Not as great as Gable though Gable doesn't perfectly. So Monk Squad stand tall, they mob Sam Holloway, and we end the show with the with the Monx squads standing tall, so shaming of thoughts on the match and me the bad guys won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I enjoyed the match. It was nice, just like I said to see that match. Like I said before, I knew the mox squtt was gonna win going in, I just kind of think I would have liked to have seen one, I'll say it again, one elimination from them, just to give that hope that the ID one point zero still missing the two b continue. That was the best thing they did for two weeks. They need to bring it back. And I kind of wish we would have gotten something from the Mogs squad. Maybe we'll see it next week at the end of them, you know, shouting out that they beat them, that they're better, like a pro something from them, because I feel like it needed something a little bit more for them to assert their dominance. And I thought Sam was great, like really selling the ropes because when you knew it was just him, the rib injury and everything he was doing, You're like, oh, this isn't going to end well, but you still were like rallying behind him. So I really enjoyed the match overall. I just wish we would have had something at the end, And I just wish the Mog squad would have had one elimination or maybe even just one. I think would have given more. And I get that they're doing it so they can run rough shot, they can do all of that. I mean it also shout out to Max Abrams too for winning the ID Champion and ship at the Nightmare Factory at the ID Showcase. So awesome for him, So give him a match match shout out for that. So, but I think it's going to be interesting to see now that they've won this match they ran rampant through it, how they're going to be even more insane and crazy and just thinking that they are the top of the food chain there and to see how I d one point zero rallies behind to you know, maybe get their just desserts on them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, before the d I want to give a shout out to Jacari Ball. He did do a triple gut rech soup lex to Holloway as well. Everyone was doing their shit on Holloway. However, the best person that could eliminated was Santi because every time Santy went into the ring of Halloway, Halloway specifically made it worse for him than any other wrestler I've noticed, Like it was just like it feels like you really don't like Santi, or you guys know each other so well that you can guys can do it the hard way, which is his nickname, but still like reached up. So I want to give that give a shout to that and Max Abrams. He was sweating throughout the whole match. There's people wearing hoodies cold, yet this guy was sweating like he was in.
Speaker 5: The saun up.
Speaker 6: I think choys are not your thoughts on the on the match.
Speaker 4: Yeah, once Sam was the last one standing, I was shocked that no one else got eliminated from the mog squad, but Sam, he really made it look like he had a fighting chance, like he might be able to pull this off. Because when he does I like to call the seven forty seven when he takes song, yeah, it's so it's so pretty when he does it too, for like a guy that big, like we've seen undertake like Jet, but he's like big big, and when he does it, it's just.
Speaker 5: So he does it so effortlessly, so it's it was really good.
Speaker 4: And yeah, he did the choke slams and every time it looked like he might be able to do something. But that's where the rip injuries come in, because even when he would do these big moves, he would grimace and everything at him just doing it.
Speaker 5: I did like how the Mox squad they were due to fake. Oh we're gonna go the ring so then the refs gotta go over time.
Speaker 4: Know, they can't get a ring every time Hollywood was trying to pin one of them, so then he never got a chance to actually even pin them.
Speaker 5: No one counts or not because that was and they doing it and it was cool.
Speaker 6: Oka ahead, No, I was actually like jump onto that, like add on to that, thank you for bringing that up. That I've never seen that before where technically if you keep your leg in the rope, you're still in the ring, but not in the ring for the re like that was gene. I've never seen anyone do that. Continue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was that was a nice spot. And they kept doing that and everything, so.
Speaker 4: It's like they wasn't doing anything illegal, but it was distracting and every time he tried to get.
Speaker 5: The pin on someone.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I was, I was shocked or whatever the fact that Mog squad no one got eliminated and they beat them. And the one thing about the Mog Squad, I I always compare the Vanity Product this way. Vanny Projects seemed like a fraternity that.
Speaker 5: Was full of rich kids. These look like a fratorney full of jocks and everything. The way they just jump around and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But at some point something's gonna happen and they're gonna get serious, and that's what it's gonna get crazy. When they stopped the jumping around and the laughter and they get serious, then they're gonna be dangerous. Right now, they're kind of like, oh, we don't know our own strength type of dangerous.
Speaker 5: Oh, we just like to do stuff.
Speaker 4: If they get when they get focused, I don't know who it's gonna be. But when they get focused, it start really causing chaos. That's what it's gonna be something.
Speaker 1: So maybe it'll be security.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, then you're really gonna need security, real security. You might have to call OTM down if Fronco's not busy in Triple A. So yeah, but it was an excellent match.
Speaker 5: He told a really good story too.
Speaker 6: The story was good, so they did. Also, the Mod Squad reminds me of the Monster Squad, but without the monsters. There's just dudes just shooting the ship, not really doing anything. That that's what the Mob Squad is for me. But I I I liked, I love this match. Holloway. They ever since he came back from Hiatus wherever he was, they've been showcasing him every single time from the Drake Moreau match, great match, from last the other one. And I knew it was gonna be Halloween because last week they put him as Oh my gosh, Halloween's gonna be ready or and able for next week. I was like, Okay, So they're just setting it up now so that no, we know that Halloway is the last person, but they're giving us some hope that maybe he could win. But the fact that they did the most two thousand level i Q distractions in order for them to win, they're gonna be a problem in the in evolved they are and if they get the belt, if for when, it's gonna be a real big problem with shout out to c J valor Jakari Ball and even something they read or something did something, yeah for something. But I'll say.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Sam Hogway's beard, because uh, when he showed up and had the baby.
Speaker 5: Face and everything, now he's just like a man, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now he's got Yeah, he's got the package now and everything.
Speaker 5: That beard is immaculate. So I have to say that.
Speaker 6: So before we get to our final thoughts, I want to say final thoughts from Progressing dot Net then we're out of here. Final thoughts from them a solid outing nothing must see this week, but actually bullshit. The I D one one point id roster is so much better than the two point zero guy, so it's frustrated to see them keep losing. I do like the mob squats, I'm disagreeing and Cutler James wrestles so mechanically and with zero passion, it's hard to see him beating gall who is so funny. The AYR rou thing. Did they dust off their plans for Surrey Sarai and decide Ayr Ruin is going to do the silliness Now? I don't think so either way, And Thatcher made it clear he would not be there. And that's why we needed a guest GM who we never saw once but was referenced a few times. So why was Thatture in this office? Little details matter? I give this show a seed because of the details. It was a great match between Gianna Caapri. It was a great match in the in the in the in the elimination match. It was a great match, A great match, no DQ, but you fucked it up, Gabe, and the details, that's what matters. You've been giving us details for sixty six episodes, why in this one you didn't give a shit? Honestly, If NXT did that, I'm like, as NXT they do that shit on a Tuesday because it's a Tuesday, because they don't care, but we care that you care about wrestling. Gabe. Can I call you Gabe? Missus Sippolsky, I'm sorry, eld final thoughts of the show and tell me your socials.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm actually gonna give this show a B plus. And here's why. I actually like this show more than like Succession three. And I don't think I would have ever said that. Now.
Speaker 4: It's not like I didn't like Succession three, but I just thought this show was better than.
Speaker 5: Succession three for some reason.
Speaker 4: It's just it was a lot of chaos, a lot of crazy things happened. Yeah, we had some some stuff that it makes sense and everything in there, but overall, like, I really enjoyed the show.
Speaker 5: So I'll give it a B plus.
Speaker 4: And you guys can all find me at linktree, backslast, end of Day three three backslast, and the Day thirty three and my YouTube pages EOD thirty three Wrestling Hub where I do a live stream of Evolve on Wednesdays at eight pm Standard Ish and also other watch alongs of Raw, NXT and Triple Logy when they come out.
Speaker 6: So yes, of course, shout out to your final thoughts and tell where they can find you.
Speaker 1: So yeah, final thoughts. I agree with Eod. I did like this one a little bit more than Succession because I wanted more with Succession and I feel like we were shorted a little bit, and I feel like this episode gave us more of what we kind of wanted, like more storylines. The continuity with Thatcher and the GM just kind of rubbed me the wrong way because it was like there was opportunities through the episode for keV on stage to do timp GM stuff and it wasn't take an advantage of So that just kind of upset me a little bit because it was like, Hey, what's going on? Why are they there? But that's my thought. I'm excited to see what happens because we did get a lot of storyline build from here. We've got the Anya and Giannathan continuing, We've got Elijah callin out Brooks, We've got the Mob Squad and the One Point Oh crew still going at it. You know, we've got the it's golf thing where all of us here are always going to be rooting for its golf, So it doesn't matter what he does, we're going to cheer for him and want more. So I think we got more out of this. This one really did feel like that main Raw after Mania, like here's the aftermath, here's the setup moving forward. So I think that's everybody looks forward to that raw. So I think this episode of Evolved was that looking forward to that raw after Mania is how it felt. But I am on TikTok tw I sometimes I'm on X not that often, Threads and Instagram under shawna Retrror. You can find me for your wrestling content and book recommendations.
Speaker 6: Now, make sure to subscribe to Wrestling Super and Friendos Network on audio platform Spotify, Speaker, Apple, anywhere you can find the audio platforms. I want to give a shout out to those Evil and White Chocolate, the moderators and the and the rulers and the great people of the Resting Superfriendos Network. Shout out to Anti Missionary Thomas and Joey Numbers and the wrestling and everything else. Shout out to the Evolved with p WF Crew We being the number one w w eve all post review in the world and this being the number two w Evolved review podcasts in the world. Tree Martinez, I have a disdain for you, as if the elves against wardor but in this instance, unless Gabe pulls a rabbit out of his ass next week and sixty eight, you're gonna be something else. Good night, everybody. Make sure to tip your waitress. It's all please win, please before g T six comes out. Okay, Jesus Hallo, Luis Rooks and sent rexticle.
Speaker 5: There the yah, the want let me yeah, the want.
Speaker 6: That's right, Okay,