Speaker 1: Welcome to Our Interesting Times with host Timothy Kelly, who interviews today's top alternative and revisionist thinkers.
Speaker 2: May live in interesting times. Welcome to our interesting Times. My guest tonight is Jay Dyer. He returns to the show to discuss guest Lecture seven of his Tragian Hopes series. Jay, how are you doing this evening?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, Tim How are you very well?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Of course you are the proprietor of Jay's Analysis, and you also have a book coming out very soon for understand.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, mayship in the next week. Okay, I'm supposed to get my author copies this week, and I presume that that means.
Speaker 4: That people that have ordered it will get it too.
Speaker 3: But I'm not homercent positive.
Speaker 2: Okay, of course that's esoteric. Hollywood sex calls, the symbols and film correct, had the subtitle correct? Okay, there you go. Great, Okay, look forward to that and well tonight, of course, maybe, if time permitting, maybe getting to some of this election the last minute election scandal which I listened to, Oh oh.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 3: Kimothy Guidner, doctor.
Speaker 2: Joseph Farrell, and he was on the interview with a dark journalist, and his take on the the Cump candidacy is rather interesting, saying that it's part of it's a his his whole ambassy is being pushed by one faction of the elite to well, at first to ensure Hillary's election and now to prevent her election. There's been some changing, I mean, of course of speculation, but that somehow people within the elite have gotten Trump to run and now this this sort of this deep state revolution against Hillary is now a reflection of that sort of backstage intrigue. So I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, I saw one of the Podesta emails includes a dinner plan with Marina Abramovich, who is the witch that inspires Lady Gaga, and the dinner is supposed to include spirit cooking. There's a video where Marina Abraviovich explains what spirit cooking is and she utilizes pig blood, human semen, and breast milk. So that would suggest even a cult involvement on top of the pedophilia elements that have been coming out in the past couple days.
Speaker 2: And of course that would conflict with the Podesta's claims of being a faithful Catholic.
Speaker 4: It would seem to.
Speaker 3: But I was surprised to see that I didn't.
Speaker 4: I was somebody talking about that.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 3: I mean, on the one hand, I should have been like yeah, obviously, but then I was also like, no, surely not. But yeah, there is a dinner with Podesta and Marina Abramovich and they talk about spirit cooking and if you don't believe me, watch your Marina's video explaining what spirit cooking is.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, it just straight up basically, it's just straight up witchcraft and you know, kind of voodoo type stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well he is a member of the Trilateral Commission, and you know, when you get into these elite circles of course with your research, and you know what I've come to learn that's again, it's not too shocking once you're aware of that dimension too. Yeah, politics, you know, so it's like bohemian grove, you know, once you exactly you know.
Speaker 3: And this whole thing, the whole Epstein thing, it all seems to be a giant sort of blackmail thing that is really no different than what we've seen with Franklin cover up and the whole stories of Johnny Gosh and the manor in England where am I five was surveilling and blackmailing, and they had you know, Ted Heath and all these people that were coming to this callboy house in England, with save of course being connected to as I understand Epstein and all these characters.
Speaker 2: And it's almost like we get a glimpse that then the investigation is shut down. And the reason why we can only get a glimpse because a full I think a full reckoning or a full investigation would open up a whole can of worms and maybe reveal too much about the true nature of the system. You know so well for right now you just concluded a Tragy Nope lecture seven. Of course, last time we talked we covered lectures four or five, and and we covered the well the rise of the European banking houses and the eventual primacy of the Rothschild banking house, the intrigues at the Atlantis's powers and the inter war period, and how their dual policy of appeasing and then demonizing Hiler was sort of a dialectic created to fermenta yet another war in Europe, World War two, because you and this was this was a part of a process of doing way with sort of this three block stage and sort of creating a two block or bipolar war. This was the Cold War, and this what you focus on on Lecture seven when you deal with the rise of the military industrial complex, the Cold War, the espionage apparatus, and the sciat that is nuclear terra, as well as the identity as you call the identity of the real illuminati. So how do you want to get into this?
Speaker 3: Of course, it starts in the background of the chapter that quickly titled the New Age and rationalization and science and scientism relativism in the physical sense, which of course is connected to relativism in the philosophic sense as well. Darwinism, Marx, and Freud are all listed by Quickling that chapter as founding fathers of the modern world. And this is interesting because we know Quickly is onto something because it echoes writings that we've seen that I've delved into and other geopolitical analysts that might not be as well known, like Oswald Spangler or his student Francis Parker. Yaki Yacki's book Imperium has a whole chapter on well, actually separate chapters on Darwin, Marx, and Freud as kind of the fathers of modernity, and I think those shifts once again come.
Speaker 4: To the foe as setting the stage for the rise of.
Speaker 3: What Quickly's talking about here with the military industrial complex, the deep state, the private defense contractors, the research and development labs that are all set up Lincoln Labs, MI t Rand Corporation, which is a started curtisil May Air Force. We know as well that also under the ages of the Air Force is NASA. So NASA is actually going to play into this too, because we're gonna see and this is going.
Speaker 4: To be part of the next lecture that I do.
Speaker 3: The tie in between the space race, the missile race, and the shifting of American philosophy basically as a kind of outworking of the scientistic deep state.
Speaker 4: And as Quickly.
Speaker 3: Says pretty clearly, it's all based on pragmatism, it's all based on empiricism, all those philosophical ideas that you and I have already kind of highlighted in the background. And it was a deep state even then that had a dual policy, to use the words of both the Chamberlain and now Hillary Clinton in her emails mentioning a dual policy, if a private policy towards the bankers and Goldman Sachs that she gave her talks to and a different policy for the public idiots out there. And it's no different with our technocratic rulers that were all prepped by World War two. And what we have is this sudden new threat. Okay, it's almost like the threat has to be upped. The ante has to be upped every time. Right, So the warfare World War One, the dangers and the terrors that we all went through, well not we, I guess our grandparents or whatever great grandparents.
Speaker 4: That has to be settled. We have to.
Speaker 3: We have to take precautions through a second World war to avoid the dangers of World War One, right, and then after World War Two we have to take new precautions to avoid the dangers of everything that we saw in World War two, which was the threat of the entire planet being engulfed in the war because of nukes and so again nukes, space race, weapons race, it's all connected. And quickly is going to say that in the next lecture that I do, of course, but for now, I thought that that one of the most important chapters in the book, besides perhaps the chapter that I covered this time, dealing with the Cliveden set and the Anglo American establishment that he kind of lays out Morgan Chase, the different bankers, Walter Lippmann, these characters that Wall Street characters that were part of this Eastern establishment, the New York establishment tied to London. Is this chapter on the New Age because it's very prophetic. It talks about AI, it talks about transhumanism, it talks about cybernetics, talks about as we said, Ran Corporation is basically the merchants of death Right and the rise of game theory. We talked about all that last time, but that is you have to understand that to be the background to Manhattan Project and doctor Edward Teller, who's also of course the father of geoengineering or aerosol spray atmospheric aerosol spring programs. He's known for that. But curiously there's these little slip in comments by Quickly that the Alexander Sachs and Bernard Baruk is who's behind setting up this UN plan for the Security Council. So the whole point, the whole origin of the UN Security Council comes out of this and the need and desire to watch dog all of the global nuke networks, the nukes that are out there everywhere. All the Russians have nukes now too, by the forties, right, So it's fear, fear of fear, fear of fear, and a lot of other curious statements about the project itself, highly compartmentalized. Only about a dozen persons quickly says on page fifty six actually knew what the program was as a whole. So it's, in my opinion, that's very difficult, you know, looking back on history to know exactly what was going on here. You know, to what degree are the nukes really a threat? Are there really all these black network are these black market nukes out there? I mean, I would say I'm skeptical, but just because I don't know how to prove that. I mean, obviously you can't just go on these you know, thirty forty fifty year old images of what appeared to be explosions. Those could be anything. Just like I don't think that the original Moon images are legitimate, and I think that if you read Dave McGowan's book Wagging the Moondoggie, it's pretty laughable to try to prop those images up as legitimate. That also, however, isn't really a statement on what the real technology is. I don't know, And I think that that's kind of the point, is that they would use a lot of this imagery and fear right the same stuff with NASA, just like with the bombs and the nukes as a means to I mean, it's all perception management. So if you can get everybody thinking it's real, then who cares is you don't even really need it. Quickly also mentions curious statements, as I said before, about some of the atomic spying stories being faked, the FBI and Hollywood working together on that I mentioned before. I've got a section in my book too on the FBI story with Jimmy Stewart right playing this role the movie that was made in tandem with Jagger. Hoover now Quickly doesn't say that all the espionage was fake. He says that a lot of it was hyped up. And he also mentions the right wing in America and he of course makes fun of them, and he says that these neo isolations are all backwards idiots and goofballs. And then main reason he thinks that is because they haven't seen that there are people behind this are not ultimately the Comies. It's not ultimately Russians, it's the Atlantics. It's the elite in this country who wanted this, and so quickly basically says that right now. He doesn't say that there's no actual opposition in Russia. He supports the argument that Stalin refused the Marshall plan aid and that this is the beginning of the Cold War. That is, in fact, is where he dates the beginning of the Cold War. But I think what is most telling is also statements about, excuse me, Hollywood nuke propaganda on page eight seventy five. So, and I've watched a bunch of bad movies from that period, and there's you know, you see it everywhere. You know, everybody's got these bomb shelters, and everybody's afraid of nukes, and you know, you stop dropping a roll again on your desk or something like, that's gonna stop a nuke incinerating you. But I'm not saying that. I think ICBMs are real. Obviously, I think they really are intercontinental ballistic missiles. But as to whether they are tipped with a mega weapon that can cut the planet in half, I'm suspicious, But I don't know, there's a lot of different angles to go on this, but I think what's most interesting is, you know, he does talk about John Birch Society on page eight eighty two or something akin to it. I can't remember if he actually he basically talks about mccarthy'sm and he's talking about the anti communist movements and how Dulles, who was kind of spearheading a lot of that, was at the same time, you know, a deep state player, right, John Foster Dulles, and of course later on his brother Alan, and so the Dulles brothers, as we know from other books as well, you know that they're they're not real quote anti communists. They're part of this setting the stage for the Cold War and provoking and continuing the Cold War.
Speaker 4: And you know, if if if we if.
Speaker 3: There really wanted to not be a Cold War, they wanted to put it into this, then they wouldn't have have done what they did at Yalta in Potsdam, you know, they wouldn't have handed over a third of the world to through the Communist block. And that was all painted as if there's all these reds in the US government. Well, there probably were a lot of people who could imbibe this the this, this liberalism, and quickly talks about that at the Institute for Pacific Relations and so forth. But when we stopped for a moment and recall that Mao was apparently a Yali, a Yale in China, and that the oss Is who trained his gorillas and and Donovan set up this buy networks throughout China, we start to realize that that's she had at the angle of the Cold War that was fake and staged and manufactured. And as you pointed out, David Rockefeller could he could fly into Moscow. In Mark Rockefeller's own memoirs, he traces the establishment of Chase Bank, that was the first bank in communist China. Everybody also is probably aware in this audience at least of the nineteen seventy three editorial from a China Traveler World where Dave Rockefeller praises MAU as the great social experiment.
Speaker 4: So there's no reel at that level opposition. There is the need.
Speaker 3: For this appearance of the godless, godless East and you know, the godly West, which is again propaganda. So there's just there's That's what comes to my mind right off the bat. But I noticed another point I'll make too a contradiction if we look back at the bomb question. Quiggly, on the one hand, says that Oppenheimer was not a great scientist of the class of Einstein Born Fermi on page eight to eighty five, but he calls him a cultural critic and specifically adept at literature and music. Now, about two hundred pages later, he says the exact opposite and says that Oppenheimer was the genius behind the Manhattan Project and a great scientist. So what I what I've noticed going through this and making so many notes, is that Quiggly's not consistent with himself. He'll say all kinds of things that don't really line up. And that's probably because the book was has to have been written over, you know, a long period of time. Nobody could you don't slap this book out in a few few months, right, yeah, Hello, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if he were still there.
Speaker 3: So, you know, there's a lot of contradictions in quick there's a lot of statements that don't make sense, even about the nukes, which is what you know where we're at now, and so I almost think it's very reblatory. But because it's an apologetic book, and because it's you know, intended for a certain academic, professional government class of audience. Even this book is a limited revelation because, for example, the chapters I was just recently reviewing about Castro and Cuba and Bay of Pigs, you don't get anything like the analysis that you get from Servondo Gonzalez on that topic, who I think is very insightful. You get a lot of well, the CIA just bungled this, They just totally messed up. And granted, maybe that was because you know, Quigley's writing this right around the time of Bad Pigs, so you know, it's a complex book, and I think Quiggly was maybe Quigley was even aware of his own contradictions.
Speaker 2: Who knows how far are you go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go. That's a that's a better way to put it.
Speaker 2: Because there's a I had an interview last year with Kevin Cole about the article in the Washington Post by I think Rudy Maxa was the reporter and the title of the article was the Professor that knew too much, and Kevin Cole's analysis of it was the article that said too little and he didn't know what questions to ask what quickly was saying in an interview if you could didn't have to read through the lines. Yeah, obviously suggested if her were to reveal too much, he'd be threatened, whether his career or his life or something, and he asked, he asked reporter to turn the tape off.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Then he talks about his illustration with the publisher of his books regarding the plates, and you've talked about that before. The whole thing was the book suppressed? And well the owner of the publisher and book was Churse, would the owner of the publishing house? Can you can trace it back to Chatham House? And this whole the road circle, so you know, he was probably aware of how far he could go, and also probably his own bias. I guess what he's writing about, But I did one thing. You mentioned the Manhattan Project, and you bring up Oppenheimer, the fact that he wasn't really a technical person. He was which you think this would be highly technical. You know, he as the administrator of the Manhattan Project.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he says several times that the people actually running the project were not scientists, bankers, and yeah, administrate people, bureaucrats.
Speaker 4: And then you have these.
Speaker 3: Compartmentalized scientists who quickly says, don't really know what was the whole project was.
Speaker 2: And you and quickly he talks either was it quickly? He wrote, some of the sciences are very skeptical about the success of the project.
Speaker 3: He says that they all doubted it, just like the moon. He mentions the Moon by the way. He says that scientists are doubtful, you know, the possibility of going to the moon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the visionaries and the pr guys were saying, oh, we can do this, like Kennedy saying we'll go to the Moon at the end of the decade, and we'll do We'll do it because it's hard or whatever, all the political rhetoric, but that the technical people saying, wait a seconds, Easier said than done. And well, that's interesting because with like the Manhattan Project, it's like NASA. I was looking at NASA's first administrator, this guy Thomas Glennon, and he came from motion picture industry.
Speaker 3: There you go, this is what we start seeing pretty consistently. Is this a very strange revolving door that is not the field that you would expect, such as science or physics or engineering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he moved from like motion picture I think paramount to Samuel Golden Studios, then to like aviation, and who knows at that level what you're involved in, because I think at that point with aviation that you're you're you're getting into the deep state, the military military industrial complex, and maybe you would be involved in some sort of PSIOP or fakery.
Speaker 3: Right, Absolutely that John Adams over at Hostbusters actually dug up a great or article on the jet propulsion Laboratory in southern California. Yes, and it's connection to Hollywood, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: In many other things.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, but but this this backs up that the Hollywood connection that you're talking about. And I believe the it's called it's by Peter J. Westwick, and this is a it's a chapter in some academic book, but it's about the societal impact of JPL, and I believe that's the one where he reconnects it to Yeah, so there's a lot of mentions of different films that would reflect JPL and how the films would later and things like IMAX would later be connected directly to to NASA and promoting NASA and all this stuff and CBS's role with NASA a very close connection there.
Speaker 4: So if you can.
Speaker 3: Find that that that paper that John Adams dug up great research on part it's called the Jet Proposion Laboratory in Southern California, but Peter Jay Westwick and I would imagine it can be found online. But but yeah, you're absolutely right. And that's why even now we see I can't remember who I mentioned this too, but I think I added it to my book right before the Yeah, I did, right before I had to finish the sidebars. Well, James Cameron is on the board of NASA's Mars project, not just as some camera guy, but as an advisor. Now, James Cameron is not an astronaut. Well, we all know what James Cameron does. He makes movies, so yes, I think that's pretty telling.
Speaker 2: He sinks Titanics and he creates h you know, well CGI stuff and all that.
Speaker 3: So he's also a big promoter of aliens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which again again you're getting into some sort of there's a crossover blending of well of you know, of these supposed governmental the national security bureaucracies and and well you could say either entertainment or propaganda or some sort of you know, psychological operation.
Speaker 3: Going on there. Mm hmmm uh.
Speaker 2: And if you talk about the tie in the links here, I think was it back in the early two thousands when NASA admitted or claimed that it lost all the original footage of the moon landing, the high quality footage, And was it because of Ron Howard was trying to do a high depth anniversary of the moonshot or something, and that's when they said they don't have it anymore. He tried to get ahold of the high quality footage. If I don't know if I have that.
Speaker 3: Writer or not, well, I think there was some connection to that movie he did to Paula. And that movie is based on the movie that NASA told everybody because if that movie is termed, well, by the way, it's really boring. But it's supposed to be this, you know, everybody on the edge of their seats waiting to see if these astronauts can get back.
Speaker 4: And you stop and.
Speaker 3: Think about it, and you realize, oh, this is a completely you know, a movie script.
Speaker 2: Even the movie is about. However, it's kind of by night. By the spring of nineteen seventy, people aren't or bored with the with the with the Apollo program.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, That's a great point that Dave Gallen makes in his book, is that it had to keep kind of upping the ante and making the stuff a little more sensational because people were kind of like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and by seventy two, they're playing golf on the moon.
Speaker 3: Right, which I pointed out I think is the most laughable preposterous. I thought we were supposed to be worried about danger and life and death, and but no, we're such badasses that we play golf on the moon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a doom buggy by the way, So yeah.
Speaker 3: How'd they get there? Right? Page eight ninety four and eight ninety five outlined the very thing we're talking about quickly says the Atomic Energy Commission functioned as it function was a disappointment to the scientists because they sought freedom from military influence, reduced emphasis of military uses of nuclear fission, free dissemination of theoretical research. They failed on all these points. The AEC operated largely in terms of weapons research and production, and remained extravagantly secret even on all these theoretical matters. And because of the scientific ignorance of most of the people running it, the commissioners, it was inevitably dominated by its Scientific Advisory Committee. Of this is Quigley's own quote, official scientists. So he's saying what I was saying earlier. Then that's page eight ninety four, and then he talks about Bernard Barut setting up the plan for the UN Security Council. Now we know as well. I think the Collins brothers have written on this to the aq con.
Speaker 2: Network super weapon article.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this is connected to the CIA.
Speaker 3: And I did some research on my own a few years ago on that, and you start to realize, oh, this is all kind of run by Western intelligence. What exactly it is, I'm not positive, but it starts to look like the same means and methods by which black market arms and drugs are run. So I'm just throwing ideas out here.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they managed to create a dialectic to well to get money, I guess, to get to you to able to collect proceeds from briberries, all types of illegal arms dealing. There's tons of money involved in that, right you know. And we got a glimpse into that from our n contra. Yeah you know. And that the private networks, right that come from that, like Ted Shackley, Cleins and Ed Wilson in the late seventies early eighties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we got a glimpse as well in the last couple of years with the big banks being outed as laundering Mexican cartail drug money m HM.
Speaker 2: And just recently HSBC I think paid at one point dollars fine. Of course they probably made a hundred billion doing it, but.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, yeah, and then who they pay it to?
Speaker 2: That's another thing is you hear reports of these fines and no one ever really fought does a fault? Was thatthing ever paid?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And if it was, who did it go to?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 3: But one thing, you go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're about to make a point.
Speaker 3: Sorry about the sneeze the You're gonna have to edit this.
Speaker 2: I guess there you go.
Speaker 3: What were we talking about?
Speaker 2: UH?
Speaker 3: Nukes networks?
Speaker 4: Let's see here.
Speaker 3: So he jumps from that Atomic Energy Commission and all that straight into the the UH it's subject of cold war and nuclear rivalry, and then stalinm Yeah, and this is kind of these cold war war games that are played out and the Marshall plan is rejected. This is where he says the nineteen forty seven is the beginning of the Cold war, and Germany is of course split in half, East and West Germany. I want to point out too that the East German flag is a Masonic compass for those that don't know, just a coincidence, just a coincidence, right, just supposed to represent engineering. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Now the Germans are you know of engineering?
Speaker 3: Also not present in Quigley is the aid to malt So And that might be because even though you can probably find that in books prior to this time, that wasn't declassified by the CAA until you know, fourteen thirteen, forty years ago.
Speaker 2: It was suspected because they're people who claim that people like Marshall had sold China out and lost China to the communists. And there was obviously evidence of a communist conspiracy inside of the US government, which goes back to McCarthyism and how people had identified, uh, you know, a group working against the perceived interests of the United States and they immediately thought they were communists. But really, as you point out, they weren't communists. They're well, they were, but that's only one level. A higher level. These people were being controlled yeah, by you know, mal was a communist, right, but Mao was a communist supported by the West.
Speaker 3: And that's why quickly makes fun of the Birchers and the right wingers and the nationalists is he thinks, he says, more or less, you're all backwards and redneck and stupid, and you couldn't figure out who's behind the Institute for Pacific Relations and who's behind the Rockabeller Foundation and all this stuff. Right, So then we get this expansion on the part of the US of the Truman doctrine, which is the idea of containment, and this is aid to the NATS to control them, which we still live under now. Obviously the right we Israel, Columbia, Egypt. These are the top beneficiaries of the USAID that we know. And this goes back.
Speaker 4: To the Marshall Plan.
Speaker 3: And again that's what those who believe that the degree of reality to the Cold War on the part of Stalin dates from the period, as I said, of the rejection of the Marshall Plan aid. But this is precisely nineteen forty seven is crucial because this is where we at the rise of the security state and the intelligence state of apparatus the NSSA and National Security Act, and then the creation of the CIA and then the creation of the NSSA in National Security Agency. So this is where we get Cold War spy culture right from this whole apparatus. And I want to add that the fiction was a big part of that. In fact, John Adams also dug up a very interesting essay I can't remember the title of it. He found it at c i A dot gov and it was on the relationship between spy fiction and real spy stuff. And the article is basically saying that a lot of the stories that you hear about spies are are fictional, and then the fiction plays into giving everybody the perception of there being moles everywhere and all this. Now, that doesn't mean there are no moles, and it doesn't mean that there aren't real situations where people you know, actually engage.
Speaker 2: In chates the meme. Yeah, right, and this is why you know people like well, you know, people like the James Bond novels, right exactly, and you know, and uh, also what's his name? Howard Hunt, absolutely a novelist. And there's also Womouf Buckley scalling Bone, say Wim Buckley with with Blackford Oaks his character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, William Somerset and Malcolm you know he wrote, Yeah, spy novels based on his stuff, but.
Speaker 2: All the all the best spy novels are like actual spies exactly. Yeah, you made the point regarding you know, what's his name, the bomb guy who the guy who wrote the Bond novels, flem Ian Fleming.
Speaker 3: I mean his pedigree, Oh yeah, I mean it's total cyops, total friends with all the banking elite, you know, and.
Speaker 2: The predictive pro revelations in the Bond novels regarding in the true nature of the of the international elite, and you know how.
Speaker 3: It absolutely.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say that the controversial I don't know what you would know a lot about this field the question of the American Communist Party, and that basically dwindling from Quickly says seventy five thousand and nineteen forty five and fell down to three thousand by nineteen sixty. So we're still being told in nineteen sixty, fifty nine to sixty of the threat of all the commedis. But according to Quickly, by nineteen sixty there were only three thousand members of the Communist Party. But I guess they argument would be all they're all hidden, secret communists.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, moles and you know, fit columnists.
Speaker 3: But the way they achieved all this was not a secret party. It was the gradual alteration of the culture. I think.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. I mean, obviously the cultural Marxist the gender is far more successful than the than the Marxist Leninist political model. And even that, I think is is that's been controlled at a higher level. I mean, I don't know if the cultural Marxists, people at the Frankft School who are largely Jewish are aware that maybe they're being utilized you know by you know, by you know, by the by the Atlantis, but the powers. But that's a part of it. That's like maybe they get goes back to the Russian Revolution, right, it appears that the Anglo the Atlantis scheme against Russia, you know, with the be Kinder doctrine, how they utilize a lot of Jews because they have a they have a gripe against Russia, and so this ethnic group can be very useful, you know, to them. It's particularly if they're finding people like Untemayer and Jacob Schiff and the Wahlberg and things like that. Yes, you know whose brother Max was of course was a German financier Max Warburg. Yeah. So, And of course that's an interesting quote by his son in the Senate in the nineteen nineteen fifty where he he's testifying for the Senate and he says, I think, yeah, here it is February seventeen, nineteen fifty, James Paul Wahlberg confident declared to the United States Senate, we should have world government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether world government will be achieved by conquest or consent. H That's because he was the son of Paul Moritz Wahlberg and the nephew of both Felix Wahlberg and Jacob Schiff, both associated with kun Loeban Company Wall Street, and this was sort of like the Jewish faction, you know, which played a big part in America's entry to the war, because that factors into the Zionis project and the ball for Declaration, you know, so exactly.
Speaker 3: And also to tie it back into Hollywood, the anti communists, the Red Threat, the rise of the Hollywood Ten and the investigations into Hollywood and the idea that the screenwriters were all going to write propaganda into the films that would alter the entire perspective of America. Now, some of them were, but the idea that this was the real threat, I think is again exaggerated. And I wonder if some of these people weren't playing along with it. I don't have any proof of that, but I read a couple of books actually that dealt just with the subject of the Hollywood ten. And now I'm not saying all these Hollywood liberal types. Obviously they probably did believe in it, but is it really the threat that the FBI was saying it was? And they, again, they don't mind everybody thinking that the threat is these moles everywhere and all these people in Hollywood, as long as you don't ever look at Wall Street and the Institute for Pacific Relations or the Rockefeller Foundation or the Ford Foundation, or the groups that actually were promoting even back then, beginning to really promote what people call communism or socialism or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then not investigating perhaps why is Time Life working with the SAG drug culture?
Speaker 3: You know, yes, you know, why is abstract art being promoted by these elites? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why is Abby Rockefeller promoting feminism and modern art?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Is this the real degradation or you know, the LSD experiments and things like that we don't get we don't get those hearing until the seventies, and that's pretty much a limited hangout. But there's no real no you know, so there's no real showdown like it was with the Hollywood Ten, which is sort of a a cartoonist. Yeah, very very theatrical, let's just say, which is not surprising as the Hollywood Ten is very theatrical, right, and it's played up because now that these people are become martyrs because you Woody Allen makes movies about them and they become heroes, you know, martyrs for free speech. And you know, uh, the same faction that was so vihetmamely defended free speech in the fifties and sixties and now are big advocates of political correctness. You know, they're the ones they're they're the linguistic fascists to want to contra you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the total flip contradiction.
Speaker 2: Yeah there, Well, I do you mentioned the military industrial complex and you mentioned that he begins writing about it on nine to eleven, page nine to eleven, any any numerological significance. I had to laugh when I hear that America Industrial Complex on page nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Well, probably an unintended reference there, but yeah, that is the rise of the security state, and obviously the securities, the elements of the security state in terms of at least the private side of it, would play a big role in nine to eleven, I would say, And.
Speaker 2: You also mentioned I think you've referred to I'm recording in your lecture referred to Cold War sort of a satire, Uh, the whole thing. No, just I forget reference, but I thought it was interesting because the Cold War itself is a strategy of tension. It's designed to raise fears anxiety in order to justify the huge expenditures the National security State, the cryptocracy, National Security Act, the deep state. And what's one thing that's funny about that is, Chris we have in the in the book the Report from Iron Mountain, which has been written off as a satire. Well, that's interesting because we know what we know about satire is that it's a way of telling the truth about getting killed. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, Doctor Strangelove is yeah, a big example of that because it tells the truth in a way about the Rand Corporation and Curtis Lame and these these different stories and these tales and the fake atomic spies is mentioned on the nine to twenty right around the same.
Speaker 2: Section, So you're refirmed like some of these Esponazic cases are sort of a satire. If I'm remembering that correct.
Speaker 3: I may have said that exactly.
Speaker 2: But well, I thought it was used was a useful description because well, let's first talk about the report Marie Mountain. It was published in ninety sixty seven by dial Press, and the book claimed that a special study group of fifty men whose identities were secret met and they came to the conclusion that war was necessary in order to maintain power, to maintain social cohesion. And some said, well, this is just a joke. Yeah, but it may be a joke, but it's but it's reality because if you look at NSC sixty eight and then thinking behind with with those people among the national security upper echelons of that security state, this is exactly what they think.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I think I was likening it too. If I recall Doctor Strangelove, And there's a quote on page nine twenty three, the red Conspiracy section, where Quigley says that a lot of the people who were see he says much of this evidence came from ex communists such as Elizabeth Bentley, Louis Baden's, Whittaker Chambers, and John Lautner and others. All these undoubtedly were ex communists and equally undoubtedly revealed much valuable information about Communists conspiracies and roused the American public to the danger. But it was also true that it is equally true that the first three names mentioned are known because they dramatized, distorted, and manipulated the evidence for their own purposes. So the stories get hyped up. And he says us on that page and the three pages prior to that three and if you think about it, to set up all the surveillance state, which the whole surveillance NSA Internet stuff that we have now comes out of this, you need this giant threat, so you need they want the I mean, the McCarthy even plays his role to frighten everyone in the same way that nowadays neo cons get on and they talk about al qata and nisis right, I should just gonna get us.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, so yeah, and so yeah, because if you look at even today's surveillance state, which is whether it's the Internet, the digital communications, all these things, the infrastructure for this was established during the culture which developed that of I guess DARPA.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, harp that darn right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And of course the National Security Agency, which no one really knew existed or at least most people born to work until about the late eighties or something, right, and they were conducting mass sweeping surveillance, you know, since the fifties, right with telegrams and telephones. And I think you suggested your talk that even before the age of digital communications, they had somehow created a way to conduct mass surveillance on telephone lines.
Speaker 3: Yes, I believe that's mentioned in John Marx's book, that they had the ability to do that a long time ago. I think James Bamford mentions it in his nineteen eighty three Puzzle Palace book that surveillance of telephones has existed almost as long as telephones, obviously depending on the type of recording devices. But you can still listen in even if you didn't have a fontograph or whatever and get the information, according to Bamford. Yeah. Now, another curious element is that the Irackefeller Project mentioned on Pay nine, twenty six, to send a group of American nuclear scientists to work with Russian nuclear scientists. Yeah, wouldn't that be a little dangerous to do? I mean, might we might if the nuke story is real, what might some of these Russian scientists get our nuke secrets?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But no, according to Quigley, that's now, that's just part of it, part of the And the way he paints this is it's like, well, you know, we have this Cold war thing going on, but you know a lot of people were enlightened and they understood the modern.
Speaker 4: Liberal world and that.
Speaker 3: For the sake of science and education, we needed to get past these old modes of understanding of you know, opposition and bad guy good guy. And that's what he says about the space program is that it's going to catapult America into a new age of understanding. He says, primarily this is the quick as argument through education. So he says the biggest impact of the space program would be in American education.
Speaker 4: Interesting, but.
Speaker 3: I think the crucial part is the admission. Probably the most important this probably most important chapter in the whole book, is this section of the nuclear rivalry, because he says, the people who were bitching the McCarthy's, the anti communists, they didn't understand the China lobby and the Institute for Pacific Relations, and the New York Times, the Herald, Tribunes and all these liberal weeklies, he says, and all of these academics at Harvard and all these places, they were not necessarily committed communists, many of them were. They really believed the ideology. But he says, all you had to do is look at who was behind it, and that's JP Morgan, Chase, the bankers, That's who was running things at these Ivy League universities. That's where they're getting the money and.
Speaker 2: The infiltration of these organizations or patronage of these organizations, right, the exact bankers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rockefellers, the Melons, the Dukes, the Carnegie and the key page is nine thirty eighty nine, and that's where he says that they realized that the left, he says, was a much better weapon than controlling the conservatives, a much better weapon for getting their plans through. And he also mentions, of course, as I said Walter Liptman, here in this chapter, the people, the guys out of Cambridge, William Whitney Foundation. I mean, there's just a whole list of all these you can keep going the liberal progressive.
Speaker 2: Well, Littmann was the one who wrote manufacturing Consent. I think, hello Internet, So where were we Jay?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was just given an example character of one of these operatives by the character by the name of William Strait, and it says that straight was in no sense a liberal or a progressive, but was indeed a typical international banker, and that the New Republic magazine was simply a medium for advancing designs of the international bankers, most notably to blunt isolationists and anti British sentiments. And it's even prevalent Amongst American progressives, while providing them with a vehicle for expressing their views in art, literature, music. So they had a vent, right, But the whole magazine was controlled by the international banker who was part of the London establishment.
Speaker 2: And this would be formalized like with the SAA later on when they created the Congress for Cultural Freedom right and many other magazines magazines like well on the right there is National Review, you know, who's found of course with Woma Buckley, who we mentioned, scolland bone say, who actually worked for Howard Hunt in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's why the next page she describes the Whitney Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, and he talks about Nelson Rockefeller being in charge of USA propaganda in Latin America for the c I A. Pearl Buck is another one of these characters, all the all these characters.
Speaker 2: So often what what is she image of China she promoting with her book? Of course she also wins the Nobel Prize.
Speaker 3: She is one of the one of the uh, one of the communists who was part of the most of these, like pearl Buck, Professor Fairbrank of Harvard and professors Lautre and Roe of Yale, where children of relatives who have been concerned with China as quote missionaries and that's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the missionaries trained. Now right, this is the Yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Talks about the I p R communists, that is the Institute for Pacific Relations and this is just a Rockefeller front.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's yeah. And you know it was it the Union Theological Seminary who had the operations in China as rock Fellers outfit.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, Union was started by the rock Fillers and that's who they were, big promoters of liberalism and communism, excuse me, ecumunism, liberalism and humunism in churches was a union seminary. I know somebody who went there. We had a big argument one time over that that person is, by the way, uh minister in the pc U s A. Which is a perfect example of that denomination completely corrupted by the Rockefellers that we're talking about. I mean to the point of, you know, gay priests, gay marriage in the churches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is again which is probably some sort of deep state intel operation, absolutely, you know, promoting that stuff. Of course, I think I've mentioned other interviews. I think you mentioned that that whole agenda, you know, you can trace it back to the Foundation's Rockefellers and whether it's you know, Night sixty nine Planned Parenthood talking about promoting homosexuality, or the start of the riots, and because the whole media promotion of it all, yes, you know all its all coordinated, you know, as you see today with all the nonsense stuff that you talked about.
Speaker 3: Now, one family you don't hear a lot about is the Whitney family. And the Whitney family was deeply involved in controlling airlines, particularly Pan American. And now I've mentioned before, you know the role of Howard Hughes and characters like that. But we can't forget these other families, and the Witney family. According to Quigley, uh was important in you know, funding a lot of these these foundations and these these liberal movements. Vanderbilt of course played to it. Everybody probably has some idea now about Anderson Cooper right being the heir to the Peabody family plays into this. I was actually when I met Chris Kendall from Hoastbusters a couple of weekends ago down in Memphis. He was in the area. I met him in Memphis, and we actually stopped into the Peabody Hotel and as I understand, that's the same Peabodies that quickly quickly that's the luxury hotel in Memphis. But I mentioned the airlines because that's a big part of the control system and people overlook that. But when Patrick was breaking a lot of good stories in relationship to the MH seventeen and all that plain nonsense that we were hearing last year and the year before, I was talking about, you know, you can find a lot of interesting history of the CIA connections to airlines. And there's even a movie right with the mel Gibson Robert down Junior called Air America, which is about the CIA airlines or America traffic drugs, and that's even in the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's what there's civil air transport which became here America I think, right, And there's.
Speaker 3: Evergreen Airlines with Evergreens, yeah, which was the CIA airline.
Speaker 2: Alaska Airline I think, or like that something that with Alaska name to it or something if I get that right. But yeah, transportation communication and you mentioned the Whitneys, and the Whitneys that's the Boston Brahmin family traces its fortune back to the opium trade. Correct, and the Clipperships.
Speaker 3: Would assume so, but I didn't know that. Yeah, a lot of these families so, as you've said many times, go back to that interesting too. Nine forty six, the unions were all just bought off Quickly says.
Speaker 2: There were, Yeah, yeah, they were controlled in the now was that was that done in conjunction with organized crime?
Speaker 3: Quickly says? One of these was a communist front, Trade Union Services Incorporated of New York, which in nineteen forty six published fifteen trade union papers for all the cf CIO unions. This was a people thought communists, but it was actually run by the Emphasy for Pacific Relations.
Speaker 2: So there you go controlled opposition again. Yeah, and because at the end of the day, you need someone to pay for the pay for your groceries and keep the lights on. Right, Yeah, that's very easy to dangle check in front of someone tell them to do certain things.
Speaker 3: And they did eat. And that's why Quickly says on page nine forty eight that it was not communists, and he says the radical right were all stupid and they didn't understand it.
Speaker 2: Well, they didn't have access to the papers and the CFO.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, he's they were actually the right ones. Quickly is the.
Speaker 2: Well he says that he says, but he's really accusing. They're they're identifying a threat that it is not identifying the culprit is. But they at least they're perceptive, right, I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he doesn't.
Speaker 3: He calls them backwards and redneck and well he but at least if at least they.
Speaker 4: Figured part of it out. That's what I said.
Speaker 2: I talk and you provide that quote, which is on what page nine to fifty. Whereas there does exist and has assisted for a generation, the International Angle File Network, which operates to some extent in the way the radical right believes the communists act. In fact, this network, which is we may identify as the Roundtable Groups, has no version of cooperating with communists. So you know, I'm sorry if I not, I'm a little slow off the mark, but or any other group, and frequently does I know of these operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years I was permitted for two years in the early nineteen sixties to examine its papers and secret records. Well, I'm sorry, not everyone had that access.
Speaker 3: Page well, page nine to nine fifty six is basically the summer of the entire book. Yeah, and all the usual suspects, Cecil Roads, Williams Stead, Walter Lippmann, Beer Lamont, all these characters.
Speaker 2: And Roads Masters. Roads was funded by the Rothschilds.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's in the Cecil Rose.
Speaker 2: Barbercave, which appeared the roth Child's family appeared to have gotten largely controlled the British state by the by the twentieth century. It does seem so, yeah, And it's interesting because there's also Churchill who his father Witch Church's father had gone into debt with a lot of Jewish creditors, and it was Richard Churchill who had a very expensive lifestyle far beyond his means, and it was his turn against Hitler, which can be dated to his his financial problems going away. So some people think it was his his switch around nineteen thirty five thirty six to post Hitler. He was bought off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's this power structure the radical right in the US has been attacking for years in the belief that they're attacking communism. This is particularly true when these attacks are directed at Harvard Socialism or the left wing newspapers. He misdirected attacks did much to confuse the American people from nineteen forty eight to fifty five. And he goes on to say because the people running it were all the people that he listed.
Speaker 2: And what exposure to this is this is something that not maybe well heard about, but it was written about. Was the Norman Dodd and the Risk Community investigations, which there you go. Yeah, and with Katherin Casey exposed with the with the foundations. Just I think this involved the Rockfeller and the particularly the Carnegie Foundation and their plan which she uncovered, their plan to subject the country to various shocks and traumas, usually through war, to transform the country to collectivize it, and later on to ultimately to fuse it with the communist block.
Speaker 4: That was the plan exactly.
Speaker 3: Now. The next section is the atomics section, and the it's page of nine sixty I just had to hear, yeah, nine sixty two, where he says most many of the scientists had doubts about the possibility of whether this could be done, and he goes on to talk about the psychological operation aspects of it. It was.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of tales, a lot of science fiction.
Speaker 3: I think it's John and Chris brought me to my attention. The first proposal of this is actually from HD Wells. He has this story about the creation of this atomic bomb that can you know, basically blow up the planet or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's his term, isn't it atomics? Yeah, so a science fiction writer came up with this idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, one thing I noticed, and I mentioned the talk. The talk was, for example, how now maybe it's just because I'm not trained in higher level physics, but how does one measure one hundred million degrees exactly.
Speaker 2: A thermometer? Well, that's hot, that's gonna be like one hundred million degrees man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because now see my understanding is that unless you made it out of steel beams like the World Trade Center, the thermometer, the thermometer might melt.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have these boastful claims because you're not a scientist. You're not a scientist. Your questions aren't valid. Well, no, just I'm okay, I'm farmer Brown explained to the way that makes sense, and they can't. And yeah, just like the photo of the films you see is how does the camera survive the explosion?
Speaker 3: Now another question too, the explosions on that he mentions on nine to sixty six. Bravo the hell bomb, quickly says. The only person to witness this and tell us about it is a journalist for the New York Times named William Lawrence. So we just have to go by William Lawrence. And he later wrote book There's Letter, a book later written called The Hell Bomb. And this is what we're supposed to go by.
Speaker 2: It's rather thin gruel. I guess you could say.
Speaker 3: Lawrence's stories were accepted as true by the ordinary, well informed public, except not by scientists. Lawrence the only newspaper reporter allowed to see the test at Almagordo or the nuclear exposure on Japan wrote the book on the h bomb called the Hell Bomb in nineteen fifty That's an important quote. Yeah, the only journalists allowed to see these events?
Speaker 2: Why journalist?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And why the most notorious lying entity The New York Times.
Speaker 2: All the news that's all the news that's fit to print, the print allowed for you to read.
Speaker 3: And then there's more mentions of tales. Shortly after the Bravo blast at Bikini, a told a small Japanese fishing boat called the Lucky Dragon is the basis for the radioactive fallout of the test of Bikini Atoll. And this comes from I'm not joking, the story published in Japanese in nineteen fifty four. Now, who in the who in the world could track that down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, source for that anyway.
Speaker 3: So's you get a bunch of mentions of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: And then you know, you mentioned Chris We've mentioned this before, is the these films were developed to look at Mountain and Laura canaan it which is a oh yeah, top ast of the art Hollywood you know, special effects studio, you know, run by the Air Force.
Speaker 3: With accessed by top Hollywood heads and so forth. So then he goes on to talk about important characters in the deep state apparatus and how many of them would be university heads. Right, so we can never overlook the academic aspect of the connection to the deep state and the intelligence agencies. Thomas Watson, International Business Machines, IBM, Milton Eisenhower. And these are the people Dean Atchison. The reason this is important is that these are the people who are revolving door. They go into the the government roles in the Truman administration.
Speaker 4: And this is a big part of what Dulles is behind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead. Well it's interesting because I had a talk with James Pearloff, Yeah, regarding the Korean and Vietnam wars and how we got into those things, and you mentioned sort of this, you know, this suspicion that the governments being infiltrated by communists and these cold warriors like Dean Ashison. But one is the Dean Atchison. Uh you know this Secretary of State uh for for Truman right right page one. Yeah. He uh. He was as a young attorney, he represented the Soviet interest in America. He was hired by the Soviet Union. I guess they picked his name out of a phone booker.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And well while he was so he was he was he was an attorney for the for the Soviet Interest in America in the thirties, and he was, of course he was Truman Secretary of State. A lot of these other guys like Lachlan Curry, John Stewart Service, all these people's had ties to the Commist Party. And Attison's law partner was Donald Hiss Algers's brother, uh William Bundy, the father in law. I guess McGeorge Bundy was also tied into this, into this clique. But all these people that got us, the people like Walter Rosstau his father was a Communist. All these Cold Warriors and the Kennedy and Johnson administrations all had ties back to Communist So that kind of goes to your thesis, I think speaking.
Speaker 4: I didn't know any of that.
Speaker 3: And then we have John Foster Dellos previously being a literal agent of JP Morgan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it gets in the high finance and Communists and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, President Kennedy, this is James Prolist article. President Kennedy. Kenny authorized the first combat troops about ten thousand, nineteen sixty one on the device of State Department's Walt Rostau, who had returned from a fact funding mission to Vietnam. Though the media branded Rostar Hawk, his father had been a Marxist revolutionary in Russia. To his aunts, belonged to the US Communist Party. His brother Eugene Deb's Rostar was named after the Socialist Party leader Eugene Debs, and the Eisenhower State Department rejected Walt for employment three times as a security risk. The Kenny administration only got him got him in by firing Auto Tepka. The State Department had a security that was a big scandal. Was he blocked and then he was fired. So someone with enough juice had the head of security State Department fired for not bringing in this communist into the State Department. Who got us into Vietnam? So communists got us into Vietnam? How do you make sense of that? In the Cold War dialectic?
Speaker 3: Hey, here's another connection that that. Dave McGowan pointed out that I was kind of surprised at actress Laura dern Many David Lynch Films. Yeah, her granddad was the Secretary of war in at Skull and Bones.
Speaker 4: I believe too.
Speaker 3: It's called it's a Secretary of War under FDR.
Speaker 2: So that's right because Bruce Dern's godfather was godmother was eleanor Roosewelt, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes, there you go, that's how that ties in exactly.
Speaker 2: So I mean you get these connections, you know, the whole thing with Korea because that's like because that's like one world government, new World order stuff like when tanaschis and gives a speech nineteen fifty, he says, they create outside our defense perimeter, so invade. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, you know, I'm sorry, you're right, George Darn is the grandfather of Bruce Darn, great grandfather of Laura.
Speaker 2: Darn, great grand Okay, so you missed the generation. But yeah, I mean that's the same thing that gets in. Remember that's a whole other issue. But John Adams is the whole thing about these celebrities, whether you're you're a singer or you're a celebrity, how all these elite connections.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they found some, really, John found some interesting ones with what Katy Perry's oil family. Yeah, and then Filey Cyrus has an FT has a Federal Reserve banker.
Speaker 2: Billy Ray Cyrus is just like a failed baseball player turned singer. But but yeah, I mean that's he gets into the they have all these connections. So you know, America, isn't this self made police off up a bootstraps meritricious, you know, meritocracy society, it's a I mean, yeah, there are all these people are you know, they all come from these families in connections.
Speaker 3: John or Christal got an article that he posted from a historian at Harvard, I think, talking about how many of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were actually royalists.
Speaker 2: That's right, there's an art, there's a book I saw that. How you know people they wanted the present to be as king.
Speaker 3: Yeah we've heard that, but yeah, this guy's revolutionary argument was that many of the signers of the declaration, the declaration is not against royalty period, but against parliament Parliament. Yeah, no, that's I don't I don't know enough about yea historic perspective, but it's interesting, Well, we know they were.
Speaker 2: Like people like you know, people like yeah Alexander Hamilton. Yeah yeah, yeah, you know, so.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Well another element that quickly doesn't mention what was really going on, which I thought your interview with Chris Milligan was very telling. Was Korean War because Quigley does talk briefly about Korean War, but of course, oh it's about Commis and all this kind of stuff, no mention of drugs. It's just a big part of the Korean War.
Speaker 2: So do you mean Vietnam War.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Vietnam War?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was. I think Ed Lansdale went went there and kind of uh kicked the French.
Speaker 3: At Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: That's all about kick filling the drug networks, uh in Vietnam and uh, that whole thing because that that's out of Vietnam. That's how you get the pipeline from heroin from Southeast Asia into the United States. You know, is that the Golden the Golden Triangles in Afghanistan? Yeah, that area. Yeah, But of course that's because the part of the operation, the way we worked with the among people, the tribes, was we you know, we paid them with with opio or heroin or poppy whatever. And then there's a finding plant there. There was an old pepsi fat bottling plant that was used huh you know for that. Yeah, which is funny because of course, when Kennedy's assassinated, Nixon is a big convention of bottling company convention into Alas, Texas. Of course, one of the bigger policy reversals out of the out of his assassination was the escalation of the Vietnam War, which opens up the pipeline for drugs. So I don't know if that's just a coincidence. But like then, these businesses, whether it's fruit or bottling companies with bottling back then they you sugar, and that that involves controlling, you know, whether it's uh, you know fields in South America, you know, things like that.
Speaker 4: Oh, here here's another.
Speaker 3: Well, by the way, I did finally get Douglas Valentine's Phoenix Project book. I haven't read it yet, but it did come in the mail the other day, but which you recommended. Here's a funny statement that that is to the point that you were making. A minute ago, Attorney General Herbert Brownwell Junior confided to a businessman lunching in Chicago that President Truman knew that Harry Dexter White was a Russian spy, but promoted him from Assistant Secretary of Treasury to the I m F.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make much sense, well, because what they're you know what that what what that Brenton Wood system is just one more phase of world currency. And I think it was JOHMAINA. Keynes, who I guess wanted the bank or was the world currency at the time, but they realized there's there would be too much opposition politically for it, and they'd have to be gradually introduced and we might be getting something like the bank or with SDRs or something, you know.
Speaker 3: Right right, you know.
Speaker 2: But there was just one phase because the Brenton Wood system, with Cherry Dexter Wright apparently was involved in setting up, so we had a communist spy setting up the post war economic system exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we set the stage for American dominance because it'd been thrown the dollar as the visit world reserve currency was enabled the deep State to do a whole lot around them.
Speaker 3: And then and then Dolls goes and basically gets NATO CTO, centro CTO going.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So here's all your foreign policy, global government right here, already already existing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and with of course, with the Marshall Plan, there's a huge slush fund for operations.
Speaker 3: In your exactly. Yeah. And by the way, that's interesting because quickly will mention a few of those, which I guess again, because this is nineteen sixty six, he was limited in what he could talk about, or maybe what he knew about, you know. But he'll mention the nineteen fifty three RANKU, and he'll mention Guatemala. But if you read Servondo's book, there's dozens of those obviously.
Speaker 2: All over the place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, whole lists of them. And this is the great wonder. This is a great, great paragraph here where he says that after getting rid of Mosedic, the British, the Anglo Irraine Oil Company, the World Petroleum Cartel, the American government, and the older Iranian elite led by the Shah combined to crush most Adict under the personal direction of the Cia. Allen Dallas, brother of John Fosterdellis. This was Allen was a former director of Schroeder Bank in New York, the old associate of Frank Tyarks and a partner in Schroederbank in London, director of the Bank of England, as well as Lazar Brothers and the Angler Rain Oil Company. It will be recalled that Schroederbank helped arrange Hitler's accession to ascension to power in nineteen thirty three.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Chris Dallas is also part, big part of the paper Clip operation.
Speaker 3: And that's why, that's what I was gonna say, that's why we can connect dollars to that, And that's.
Speaker 2: He's there in Switzerland negotiating with ss Wolf Commander Wolf or something, and of course ranging all the gold like the Black Eagle Trust and all the loot.
Speaker 3: And there's David Talbot's book, Devil's Chess Board.
Speaker 2: He deals with some of that, and he's there. Yeah, just recent came out. And one thing you mentioned the book, I think that quickly writes about the operation Ajax in Iran, the toppling of the Mossadic government is that it was the absence of Russian influence in Iran which gave this CIA a free hand. This goes idea that without it, you know, we got this idea of the SA fighting comments. But here is a situation where the government might have been stabilized had there been a stronger Soviet presence to check the CIA. But that's an interesting part about the how To operation is that the c went and hired mobs to create riots, uh fake riots, and destabilize the government.
Speaker 3: There we go, bless you yeah, this is not just Middle East. But I wanted to mention too. He mentions the control of Eurasia, so he hints at the mckinder Doctrine, page one, and that he says the two problems of this period were the situation the US and Russia and whether a new substantial power might grow up on the land mass of Eurasia. So that sounds exactly what.
Speaker 2: Exactly now? You also talk about the oil car tells this so called seven Sisters, how this is the face of the real New World Order ILLUMINAI this is the real Illuminati.
Speaker 3: I think they're very high up at the top of it. Because he mentions the I forget what page that's on, but he says that this cartel controlled ninety percent or some some outrageous percentage like that. I have I have to find where that is in my notes. I think it's somewhere around here. But yeah, some outrageous amount of the world's oil reserves of the entire world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's funny the term seven sisters. I was here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of the reserves of the world world's oil, eighty eight percent of production, seventy seven percent of refining, and seventy percent of tonnage in ocean tankers. And this is in nineteen forty nine. By nineteen forty nine, the cartel of Anglo Iranian Royal Dust Shell, So Calso, Seccone, Vacuum Gulf and Texico.
Speaker 2: And they're all working together. There's no competition. It's a cartel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hence it's a cartel exactly.
Speaker 2: That's the problem there. But they turned Seven Sisters was coined by this guy, Enrico Mattei. He was the head of the Italian state oil company, who I guess ran a foul of the Seven Sisters when he started negotiating his independent deals and giving the countries a better deal, give me a larger percent of profits. And what happens to him?
Speaker 3: He probably ended up deb But I remember reading about Seven Sisters on Wikipedia.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: His plane blew up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, there you go.
Speaker 2: So another another convenient plane plane crash or whatever, you know, which goes back to you know, airlines. But I think he was on a private plane that went down smaller.
Speaker 3: Would you agree with that that the oil we could place some of these oil groups at the top of the gar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's energy. And I think now I think if you want to they've probably moved into uh well, big Agra and big pharma because that's being merged like with Monsanto and some of these big uh you know, agri company, agriculture companies are that are combining with with you know, with the science with genital modified organisms, and it's control of the world and controlling food. Uh you're trying to introduce these terminator seeds, which is absolutely insane. And you know, you control the energy, you can throttle the global economy, you can you know, the world's currencies, the dollar at least is based on the petro dollar. And this is also the same reason why you manage drug networks, right, because so much of the finite global finance is based on drugs drug proceeds, and so you have to manage it to control it. And the same way that you create a global crisis with nuclear war, with world wars or nuclear terra you create a pretext to manage the world, right, well, the same with the drugs the drug war. You have to manage the drug war. You have to pick the cartels and picked the banks that are going to funnel this drug money and those proceeds are going to distroy it or control that direct the economy in certain ways. You know. That's you know, Katherine Austin Fitz gets into that with a lot of her research, but she uncovered and she's listening to interviewer recently with The Dark Journalist, and she said she didn't really understand how the New World Order functioned. Does She moved to Tennessee to a rural area and observed how people manage livestock. Well, that's that's comforting.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I could see that because you know, I'm in Tennessee too, and there's cows everywhere, and there's other domesticated farm animals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's the animal farm there.
Speaker 3: You go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's how they see us, you know.
Speaker 4: Now the.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give away too much of what I saved for the subscribers. Oh no, no, beyond what we mentioned so far, because that there's a lot of Stalin stuff and NKVD stuff, and then it kind of gets into topics that I'm going to talk about in the next final talk on hope. But there is a lot of interesting stuff come out, you know, with wiki leaks. Are going to talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the election and this this FBI I reopened the investigation. It's based on these I guess information or emails that were on the laptop of Anthony Wiener aka College Danger, Charlie Danger, and his strange wife, who is a I think I've been an aide for Hilly Clinton for the better part of twenty years, I think, and well, let you talk about you.
Speaker 3: I think, well, I just basically it looks like I mean, I'd made my video right before it started coming out about more of the revelations of the sex, the sex stuff, so I didn't think the sex aspects not in it. I just talked about the top ten or so scandals that I saw as vindicated, which kind of vindicates everything that so.
Speaker 4: Called conspiracy theorists have talked about for so long. So you have, well, you.
Speaker 3: Have the Gulf States funding Isis and Jahad or the mercenaries basically, which is what we've talked about for so long. And this shows Hillary is in full knowledge of what's going on. For those that didn't believe that she did. You know, you've got Turkey, Qatar, Arab Emirs, Jordan and so ben Ghazi.
Speaker 4: What's you know.
Speaker 3: This is what the CFR called for in twenty twelve, and they called they have their article publicly posted of using quote al Qaeda in Syria. The article from the CFR said, it's in my video the Jihadis are. They're pretty awesome. That's what I'm not joking. That's what this guy says. He says they would provide zeal and morale for the takedown of aus Od and so this and again, now what was Hillary doing at this time while she was running the Bengazi situation, which is again this is funneling mechanism of weapons and aid to the quote Jahad? The next one is I just kind of listened to them or they're not in any like top ten, They're just a list of them. I thought it was funny that CNN said that it's illegal to read these, but then they turned around and said we will read them for you.
Speaker 4: Well, now wait a minute.
Speaker 3: If it's illegal, how is CNN going to read them and vet them for us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I know what law are they citing.
Speaker 3: By the way, really, the Democrats paid agit violence paid for that. We knew that that's nothing new.
Speaker 2: But what was interesting is that connection was this the Donald Ducks.
Speaker 3: Well, I just meant the paid for a violent eruption. Okay, frump rallies and busting people around for voter fraud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there was I think of the Donald ducks when they show up and it turns out that it was funded by it was supposed to be independent. It's fun. It was it Bob Kreamer I think was his name. Guy resigned and there's a conversation he's talking about the duck costumes. Is you know how it is to get a duck costume for an adult? Yeah, it's very funny. It's like it's like usually their first kids. It's hard to get one for adults. But go ahead. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: It's just that same sort of what we think it might be a Solilensky style stuff. Yeah, betrays once again the banker in the background with Soros busting people around and the admission of the democratic vote fraud of oh, we just bust the minorities around the different locales, and again Soros comes up in the background of this and the crisis actors of the provocateurs that were busted around.
Speaker 4: Ferguson right.
Speaker 3: If you recall that this last couple of summers, the racial incitement, the shadow government, this is not wikiles, this is the FBI reference in the CNBC article that explicitly says shadow government, and the officials who were told about the shadow government having to okay these things, they were unaware of what this was.
Speaker 4: The seventh floor. They're like, what what is that? You mean?
Speaker 3: There's a group above us that says what canon can't be done? And that was in reference to Foyer request. By the way, the Foyer requests are filtered by the seventh floor shadow government is what it says.
Speaker 4: Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Yes, seven, That would be the seventh floor of the of Langley m h.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see. Comy was of course on the HSBC board at one point, and there would be there obviously conflicts of interest with regard to the Clinton Foundation, which HSBC donated millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation. Podesta coordinating with Hollywood, obviously that shouldn't really be a surprise. Hillary has on her call list the top Hollywood directors, Katzenberg, Warner Brothers people. The emails say, quote from Huma makes Soros happy. That was a good one. One of the Podesta was a Podesta email said that we've got to make the American people more complacent, more docile, like you mentioned farm.
Speaker 2: Animals, more complacent, more docile, because that's that's what a engaged citizen citizenry should be.
Speaker 3: That's great coordination with Google and Schmidt, Schmidt basically drawing up the plans for the campaign or.
Speaker 4: The online aspects of it, or something to that effect.
Speaker 3: And then of course the massive coordination with mainstream media and some sixty five plus mainstream media pundits and journalists all coordinating with the Hillary campaign. Now, Hillary has destroyed nations, as we've said, Trump Trump has built buildings and said a few cuss words that we know of that we know of.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: It's so that alone, I think is amazing.
Speaker 4: You know that the we have.
Speaker 3: This populace that this this liberal establishment that pretends to be up in arms and in a tizzy and having convulsions over Trump saying the P word, when it's that same liberal establishment that promotes pedophilia and you know, the most degenerate stuff on television, right, Huddle, absolutely makes no.
Speaker 2: Sense, Hollywood outrage that Trump would be you know, he's a womanizer.
Speaker 3: So the outrage, I guess is that he is heterosexual.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, he's not devian enough maybe right, right?
Speaker 3: So the uh and then, of course what's interesting is that we get this character Evan mcmollin that suddenly shows up connected to Mitt Romney and Goldman Sacks obviously some Mormon Cia angle front phony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's running out in the Utah or something. He's pulling that they could pulled that away from Trump and yeah, so yeah, he's this uh connection. Yeah, you mentioned Goldmen Sacks and it's part of the Mormon mafia, I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then to crown it all off, who does Hillary says behind it all Russia and that Trump is run by Russia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently his computer has a link right up to put computer or something the community strategize or something.
Speaker 3: And there's no election fraud. There's no voter fraud according to Obama bought. Obama and the establishment want to bring the UN to police the election in case of voter but I thought there was no voter fraud. Yeah, so just total nonsense. Total Well, it's in other words, that all this Wiki League stuff, which in itself may.
Speaker 4: Not be that big of a well, actually it is kind of like the biggest.
Speaker 3: It's ten times worse than Watergate, right.
Speaker 2: What you're saying, Yeah, because Watergate, I'm not aware of any dead bodies. You could make the case that's wife. Yeah, that was one thing with her mysterious plane crash.
Speaker 3: But the Clinton uh yeah, they should be in jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're guilty. But the thing is to really to expose to Clinton is to again oppose then you mean me and Ark saw the bushes and you know these things and even some of the things with Epstein, Epstein, you know what that what that opens up.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what's come out in the past couple of days, is yeah, the reflection of going back to the pedophilia stories of Little Saint James Island and that this is kind of a black male operation to entrap the wealthy and the powerful.
Speaker 2: And you know, there's some also evidence that it implicates Trump, which because she is, you know, all that place down he owns where this girl, uh Veronica or is it Veronica Clark was her name, I think, But you know, they so it's hard to I mean, if you listened to I mean some of the I just heard an interview with his name from the Wrong Paul Peace Center on r T talking about this whole latest thing with Daniel McAdams. Daniel McAdams and he's talking and there's openly people now openly talking about the deep state. By the way, so Peter delle Scott, you've been vindicated. But yeah, this is how there's a revolt. One thing is that the reason why this latest thing occurred is some one level there's a revolt among the FBI. Headline today that the FBI is pro Trump, that's the accusation now. But they were so disgusted with Comy's decision last July that there's there's been a you know, like a ton of resignations or threats to resign, and so they had to do this. One thing is, but you know, Comy is is a puppet. He's not a he's not a string poller. So he's not he's not taking these decisions in a vacuum or by himself. That some people feel that it's some faction within the deep state. Uh, the the people that choose our candidates for US have turned against Hillary Clinton for some reason. Maybe it's Russia, because of Russia, maybe it's because she's too close to the neo conservative And there's so we say, less insane, a more responsible faction to this criminal syndicate that runs things. That's saying whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. At first we thought maybe we may have wanted Hillary. Now maybe we don't. She's too corrupt, it's too dangerous. Yeah, if she gets elected, she's gonna be facing impeachment, especially Republicans that maytain control of Congress. They could be impeachment within months of this person. And maybe it's just better have Trump in there.
Speaker 3: That's what some people think. Yeah. Yeah, And I just uploaded my video last night where I kind of get my thesis on all that.
Speaker 4: So if people can check out my video, I toddled it.
Speaker 3: Clinton WikiLeaks exposes entire shadow government where we go through these points and the different articles.
Speaker 4: That treat of it.
Speaker 3: But but yeah, I guess we're gonna we're gonna see a lot in the next couple of days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see what happens Wednesday morning, what the results are. There's always the chance of voter fraud, electronic voting, you don't know anymore. It gets this question who controls the software now?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: And the software is proprietary by the way, meaning that wait a second, so there's no public right now. From what I understand, the way the law reads is the public. There's no right to to analyze the data which produces the votes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this has been talked about by Bev Herrolles for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what happened to Ohio in two thousand and four. The votes are switched and just gave the election to Bush. And it can be done electronically. Now, now, who's to say. I mean, that's but that's what's one dimension to it. But again, it's be interesting to see what happens. You know, for a while, I thought Trump was put up there to I'm sure Hillary's election. I'm not quite so sure anymore. I thought, now, you know, you could you know, because he apparently has momentum and uh, he does draw bigger crowds. But again, if you're controlling the voting machines and they're electronic, I don't know how relevant.
Speaker 3: That is it. Well, but I mean what this was, I was a radio thing and that came up. How do you think, Well, I mean, they technically they could get away with it, because there's any there's nothing that I mean, what would you do, like who how I mean, I guess it would have to be Trump contesting. It is the only way that could potentially even happen if they didn't noticeably steal it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So again, it is the electoral college which elects right, you know, and you know we do. Americas do not have a right to vote to president of United States. We elect electors, and those electors are you know, aren't aren't bound by the way. And what we don't know, so we also don't realize is that the states themselves could change the law. They won't. But we learned this in two thousand when Florida had its UH had its electoral college compromise. I mean, there's a chance that wouldn't be represented in the December nineteenth vote when they go to Washington and actually elect the president. Because it's dispute between Gord and Bush. There was a chance that they wouldn't meet the deadline they had to be certified by a certain date to go to Washington, d c. And so the state legislature was going to step in and appoint the electors, which because the Constitution gives the states total authority to decide the manner in which the electors are chosen. All the states have chosen a general election, you know, to elect electors since the nineteenth century. But it used to be that they'd be appointed by the state legislature in many cases. I think that's why Jackson is considered the first Democratic elected president because his election most states had their electors elected at large. But so the point is that because of the dispute in two thousand, the legislation in Florida, which was Republican controlled, was about to appoint the electors. And they have plenary authority, I think is the term is used in the Constitution to choose the manner in which the electors are chosen. So no Supreme Court, no one can question it. It's the electors that which is popul elected the state legislature, and they were going to do that. Say listen, we're getting tired of all this, all this back and forth, all this all this uh litigation and media. We're just going to appoint the electors. But that's when the Supreme Court stepped in stopped the voting recounts which were started by the state Florida Supreme Court, which is stepping into the stepping into it and involving itself, which is very liberal. By the way, Florida had this weird situation where the Florida Supreme Court is really liberal and the legislature was really conservative. So you had that going with the year the Florida Supreme Court uh stepping in and ordering recounts all over the place. So the point is, then the Supreme Court steps in with this ruling that says that it's a violation of equal protection or something, which is ridiculous, and they give the Bush the election over to Bush. The odd thing about that election was that if you just let the slate state legislature do it, they would have given the election to Bush. Anyway. For some reason, the court had to step in and do this and confuse the matter. Maybe they just like doing that with this weird decision that they came up with, you know, with the Bush v. Gore where they hobbly have this weird decision where it's a violation of equal protection or something because the recounts. There was no standard for recounts, you know, with the voting, remember the hanging chads and all that stuff, m and there was you know, whether what was a valid ballot or not. And then of course that was a great propagandagainst paper ballots, wasn't it. So yeah, that's a good point, is that SiO to bring in electron bring electronic right, yeah, so efficient and clean, yeah, right.
Speaker 3: Like the transition to electronic currency will be.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's convenient, clean and you know, you know great, and you just can't look into the you can't look inside the box. You have to accept the results.
Speaker 3: But it's interestingly being sold as a security means, which is ridiculous. Yeah, which you have much greater security with electronic currency yet, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like security in your home, right ADT monitoring. Let us watch your home for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, a lot a bunch of creepy guys sitting at a computer somewhere and just watch your home all day for you.
Speaker 2: What was that? There was an NFL player who was charged with killing uh was it girlfriends? None of his girlfriend was some guy who had something to do with his with his girlfriend of fiance. I'm not sure what they did. He basically was charged with murder and they used his home security system against them. Wow, So there you go. I mean you bet off with a gun and a good lock, you know.
Speaker 3: So all right, well I'm have to yeah, go for the evening, but this is this has been good, and then I'll have the next final installment of Tragy No hope up soon.
Speaker 2: Excellent. Well, listen, thanks a lot. Jay's Jay Jay's Analysis of course Jays analysis dot com where you can listen to his UH lectures, his reports, his analysis is articles are great and you can also support his work by signed by subscribing for four ninety five a month sixty dollars a year. Right, had that correct?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: And your book is coming out a few weeks Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very very very soon next week or two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, listen, I'll let you go, and thanks a lot, and I'll have this up soon. When I do, I'll send you the link. All right, Thanks Dan, great, good night, take it easy.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 6: And kid.
Speaker 1: Said, it.
Speaker 6: S stand.
Speaker 1: Times things, persons.
Speaker 7: Singing, it's it's as christiscause things. If this.
Speaker 2: Is just a.
Speaker 7: Stuff at doing something, nothings that stas should sections
Speaker 1: Intention of