Speaker 1: And what is up? Guys? How is everybody doing? Uh today? Let me give me a few minutes. I'll let me get the link out of the people. What is up?
Speaker 2: I just want to say that if you guys, what's up? Give me one minute, guys, I gotta share the stream out.
Speaker 1: What's ur? Doc jowah?
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, come on guys, Yeah, but what is up?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is everybody doing? What's up? H m hm. I'm right now. I'm busy with doing some stuff. All right? Here is we got eight lottery tickets. We got eight.
Speaker 2: Here we go, first one, all right, and I want to say thank you to Rocky top Scratcher for the coin.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be using Rocky top Scratchers at the coin. And here we go. It's a piggy bank bank box.
Speaker 4: It's h lls.
Speaker 5: H m.
Speaker 4: We got a winner. We got a winner.
Speaker 2: Hey, addat we got a winner. Build a boot and what's to win?
Speaker 6: Mm hm?
Speaker 1: We made one dollar? Yeah boom, yeah we gotta make we gotta make eight bucks back by kay mhm. What's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Right here we go, we got one winner.
Speaker 5: This is a.
Speaker 2: This is a loser. This is a loser. And we could have won. Holy shit, we could have won.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: We could have won five hundred dollars on this one. We could have won five hundred. But we still have a dollar.
Speaker 1: But what's up, guys, This is not my normal content.
Speaker 4: I'm just doing this, remember, and another lunar. Ever, we could have won.
Speaker 1: Two dollars. We lost.
Speaker 2: We only had one or a these two h we have two losers and a But I just want to let people know that when I.
Speaker 1: Get done with scratch scratch cards, I'm gonna take them up there and let.
Speaker 2: Her check them out. Got another one mm.
Speaker 1: And a loser, and we could have won. We could have won fifty. I'm gonna have her little loser.
Speaker 6: Got one yeah m hm, and.
Speaker 1: Another learner, and we could have won four hundred dollars on this one. Three more.
Speaker 2: Guys, This is just me doing Scotch tickets and another loser, and we could.
Speaker 4: Have worn.
Speaker 1: Two dollars.
Speaker 2: We could have won two dollars on that one. H all right, next to last one, what's up guys, and another loser, and we could have won.
Speaker 1: Five hundred.
Speaker 3: But we didn't win.
Speaker 2: Read a minute, we got one, got another one in it.
Speaker 1: Only damn we got two winners on this one.
Speaker 2: Now, I gotta go uh and tell her because I'm gonna have her look him up.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: We have.
Speaker 1: No about this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you about.
Speaker 1: A little bit about it, alright.
Speaker 7: Hyah.
Speaker 2: What's up guys?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: How is everybody doing today? We just got done doing A made two dollars of a but we lost. Yeah. Yeah, guys. I just want to say thank you. Yeah, I just want to say thank you guys. What's up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you guys very much. And I will talk to you guys later, Love you guys. Bye.