Speaker 1: Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the ugly, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we call humanity.
Speaker 2: This is one on one one WJR, Orlando's rock station, the good, the bad, and the ugly, brought you by our new and improved free iHeart Radio app. Not only can you listen from anywhere, but whole new design and with the interface and white's very similar to how you operate your car radio now and it integrates perfectly with you know, Apple car Play, Android Auto. You can lock jr R in as your first pre set. You drive out of the listening area, you can continue to listen. You can lock into Lynching Taco podcast off the ear podcast as a pre set.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like you said, you can listen out of the area, which means and it's you know, sometimes there's the atmosphere conditions make things staticky. iHeart Radio app ain't staticky. There, you go, lock us in as a preset. All right, let's go through the bad stack here. Then we'll powerfulush it all away before you open up the good news network.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we got a lump Ossila County Sheriff Marco Lopez right at the top here locally. Just you know, the guy didn't kill anyone or do anything like that, but in the process of this racketeering charge that he's locked up on, has served as the perfect example of what not to do when you're a law enforcement officer, much less commanding law enforcement officer, thus making life miserable for all who work in that occupation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when you talk about those that work in out our occupation, sorry to all the people that worked under him that you're getting kind of lumped at.
Speaker 4: That's not right, no this dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just you know, law enforcement we have nothing but respect.
Speaker 4: But we're also we'll stop right there and tell.
Speaker 2: You when, just like in any other field of work, someone steps out of line, we're gonna call you out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, come on, man, respect our police officers and Marcos you're kind of lacking.
Speaker 4: Respect right now. Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Everybody, all the other cops that are good, great, and thank you for putting your life online because that's the first person you call when you have an issue.
Speaker 2: And thank you in advanced to all law enforcement. This weekend, you're probably going to have their hands full across the country with this no Kings thing, and on that subject, we should probably throw in the idiots from the better part of the last week who so called peaceful protesting have devolved in some places to breaking rocks and concrete apart and chucking it at police, starting fires and blocking highways and whatnot. If you get an issue and want to hold a peaceful protest, go for it, man, That's what.
Speaker 3: This country is all about. But if you're going to be rioting that you're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we've seen far too much of that, and just I think the stage is set for a chaotic weekend and that sucks. Have your say, but you know, come on, man, Austria. The lunatic who went in and killed ten people in the high school he used to go to before apparently killing himself. Terrible situation there.
Speaker 3: And they're not used to seeing stuff in that calary.
Speaker 2: They were really caught off guard with that one. How about this story. Blue Spring State Park does all of this, you know, restoration and remodeling of the facilities there, and someone comes in and vandalizes a good portion of it.
Speaker 4: Was all the spray paint, right, Yeah, it's who does that?
Speaker 3: Somebody that belongs to the ugly part of the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Speaker 2: That would also cover these fourteen pervs who were scooped up this week in the Vlusha County. The oh, I'm going to meet and have sex with thirteen to fifteen year old boys and girls.
Speaker 3: They're going to get theirs, trust me, as soon as they go to jail or handle.
Speaker 2: Then we had a couple of bad incidents where it hit and runs caused the death of one was a pedestrian, the other was a bicyclist, and people just hitting, killing these folks and just taking off into the wind, still looking for the drivers of both those vehicles.
Speaker 4: Is that all bad? I know there's even more bad? But can we go to the good? Plane crash is pretty bad? Oh yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Can I flush everything away first? I got your sound effects from your power flush or and your your restroom at your home. Please do say goodbye to all this here refreshing right, it feels good. Imagine getting a swirly in that toilet. I say, you know, I should video that how quickly it disappears.
Speaker 4: No giving myself a swirly that might suck.
Speaker 3: Me in the tube anyway, call for an extraction to this heat sticking out. This guy's extracted some money. A cancer survivor, Pat has won the lottery. You ready, three times in the last twelve months, survived cancer and won the lottery three times twelve months.
Speaker 2: How much is he wondered, I'd have to click the story. That's too much, right, you don't want to have any details in this. God forbide, I gave him a pow. Okay, that's something about libraries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, reading is fundamental.
Speaker 3: Oh. Rural fishermen are entrusted to manage pristine Caribbean shoreline to safeguard their fish and future. So these fishermen and women the end trans there. If there's trans fishers too, I know there are ever. So anyway, they're they're watching out for their own with the fish.
Speaker 2: Pow.
Speaker 4: And remember, for an honor of.
Speaker 3: Father's Day weekend, freshwater fish in this weekend, you do not have to have a license fresh water, so the dads can go out and you know, fish with their kids. Pow. Salvage materials, Yeah, salvage materials and appliances from one hundred Baltimore homes.
Speaker 4: Pat offered back to the community for free.
Speaker 3: So they got all this stuff, like let's say a broken micro waves missing the handle. They put a new handle on it, gave it back to society. You cleaned all that from just the headline. Yeah, that's it. Pow wow. Oh what does this little fellow do? Twelve year old take back the fellow parts. Twelve year old girl plants one hundred and fifty thousand trees in India, becoming a reforestation leader. Check her out, pat and you'll see the mistake I made, pow, good job reforestationing.
Speaker 4: Bum Hey, how's it going? Twelve year old? Uh? China?
Speaker 3: Yeah, forget China. A hero crane driver who rescued a man from a birding building building was ranted humble bucketlest wish.
Speaker 4: So he rescued somebody, went.
Speaker 3: Into the building like a fireman and women and trans do every day, and he went in and he saved somebody. Now he was he was granted a bucket list wish. So that's pretty cool. Uh poal saved somebody. I wonder, I wonder what the the wish might have been. You would have to go there and click on it. Save from a predators? Could you imagine if they were paying me? I'm kidding, Save from a predator's jaws? Pat, an amputee turtle, was released back into the wild with an important mission. I don't know what the mission is. He's an amputee. I'm guess he's missing an old flipper.
Speaker 4: So good luck, buddy, just goes in circles.
Speaker 3: Yes, take an airplane with one engine, you know, or a boat where you know they didn't have the kill switch thing on their hip while they were checking anyway. Oh yeah, how about this the US Up and Danna, how about that?
Speaker 4: That was a good one, right, you saw that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know Dennis who caddied at the US Open as a kid. Pat, he qualified to play in the US Open. I saw him yesterday playing. He said, quote, it's a dream come true. And we do a golfer's pal.
Speaker 4: What did he card on the first day? I wasn't, No one was. But he played the US Open. I mean, go on, you caddied there.
Speaker 3: Now you're playing, you know what, We're gonna give you a just like Happy Gilmore, we're loud golfing p forget the golfer's pal.
Speaker 4: All right, I think I'm done. I got him Dad who saved.
Speaker 2: So right And speaking of Dad's Father's Day Sunday, Yeah, all you fellow, dad's out there. Well, your dad's out there, pal, all right. That is your good, the bad, and the ugly. Some more good to come in the form of lynching tacos, commercial free workday rock block that's coming up at eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: Stay with us. Download the iHeartRadio app.