Speaker 1: Welcome back to another episode of the x ORP Pod. Today we're going to be jumping into where the markets are heading. I got four tokens for you, and I'm joined by none other than mister Evan.
Speaker 2: Although great, beyond excited man.
Speaker 1: We are cracking at the XORP Vegas event. You guys don't see this, but we're looking across a wave of people that are eating lunch while we're recording. But don't worry, we're gonna get into it. Let's touch on a few points. I want to first hit on something that's happening right now around recession odds. I'm showing a tweet right here, breaks it down. Odds of recession this year Evan plummet from forty percent to seventeen percent. Are you buying this?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that we will come down a little. I think yeah, I think there's not going to be a recession. My view has always been no recession for a couple more years. That's always been a right.
Speaker 1: So you feel this this could still possibly track into a bull market? Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: All right, you're feeling solid about that? Okay, well that's good Trump right now his net worth has exploded. Did you hear this six point five billion. It's tripled since he took office. He was at two point three billion. And it's all crypto. Sell signal, sell signal, Sell now, boys sell now. So let's kick off with a few things I think that are important, and one is the XRP price. Yeah, when you look at the XRP chart right now and you compare this to what's happening in the stock market. Stock market NASDAK composite rallied fifteen percent in April. You also had the SMP another ten point four percent, biggest gain sincecept or November. Show me the XRP chart. Where do you think this is by end of summer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean end of summer. It could be kind of boring Paul Summer's consolidation. I do think when we look at this chart right here, I mean we hit I think we definitely bottoms, very highly likely in February that bottom around one ten. I do think you may see a bit more of either a triple bottom here, retest a one thirty or maybe one more higher low some situation here. And if we look at this weekly, this is where it lies right now, one sixteen. By the time you may hit it in June July one, twenty, I could see that potential higher low. Does that mean you should try to wait until that point? Not necessarily because you could be missing the boat. I mean we definitely could be headed up. I think by end of summer. I mean it could be pretty sideways during the summer, but I do think you will see a better you know, trajectory, something like this, and then into if we kind of map this out, maybe August, yeah, one sixty, and I'm looking at by end a year, hopefully two dollars potentially, So.
Speaker 1: Essentially there if there was an entry point right now on XRP, where do you think it would be? If you look back at the April Yeah, the April low right there was setting at about dollar thirty one. Where would you say would be a good DCA for XRP right now?
Speaker 2: Right now? Is fine? If you got a I would DCA from now until April or excuse me, July August, cent of summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. Let's take a look at ethereum, because this is another one that's been moving up really since March. It's up really from nineteen eighty two in March. It's holding right now at twenty three hundred. Where is Eth by.
Speaker 2: End of summer eight By end of summer, right around two thousand dollars, that's gonna be the big, big point, as you can see right here. So I think we're gonna hit eventually hit that in a month or two, and then after we hit that towards into the end of the year. I'm looking at twenty seven hundred. Okay, it's probably not gonna be that quick by end of summer. Probably somewhere between all that would be a nice proove.
Speaker 1: I thank for Eth right now. So not a bad buye really at twenty three. But you think we may see a little bit of volatility right now.
Speaker 2: Consolidation crab market, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, let's slip over to Solana. We're gonna do four tokens today. Solana will be next, and then we're gonna hit a Darra. But let's go to Solana. Right now. This thing is breaking down, happening.
Speaker 2: It's just consolidating. I mean, I would say this is holding up better than a lot of other things. I mean, you look at this drop that we had back in March. Now you're doing the same situation. I'm looking at potentially a high or low here, kind of a somewhat of a trend line, you know, kind of from this area, so you might be able to eke out eighty dollars. But my guess here is that you will go down to probably seventy seven or seventy three some of these areas. But you definitely could have bottomed at this point here in February. And then once you break out, once you finally finally break out from this big range that we've been in for a long time, you got a technal target around one fifteen. So I'm looking at that for like quarter probably quarter four, end a year oka that area that one fifteen. I like it.
Speaker 1: One fifteen, quarter four, end of year on Solana. All right, last one up. Obviously, we want to talk about Hadera. They've been making some pretty big moves. Haydera con is happening next week in Miami along with Consensus. It is possible we could see some announcements. I don't know if that's going to be enough sentiment to really draw down on Ndera right now, but what do you think in terms of Hadera as we look into end of summer.
Speaker 2: Hadera looks pretty good similar to a lot of other things. I know people always say it's like the same ta, but they really look very similar.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: You know, you hit your bottom right here. You know, from February seven cents. In all likelihood, I think you're gonna maybe hit eight cents, you know, a higher low is what I'm kind of looking at here at the moment. I mean, my base case, like everything, is that we're gonna consolidate. We're gonna see somewhat of a summer saw off a little bit, but nothing too too crazy, probably something like this, maybe down to eight cents that area, and then from there, just like we were looking at on Solana, you have a target that would bring you up to around twelve cents hopefully later this year. H bar versus bigcoin does look pretty good double bottom from January. So if you can hold this low right here, I would remain pretty optimistic on this. I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it all right, Evan, are you buying anything? Give me one token that you would say, do you like Hype? Do you like juwe you like any of the maybe? Ono? What are you going after right now?
Speaker 2: You know it's probably I'm in Eth. It's Eth right now. I just want to see a little bit more momentum. But I'm really getting close to getting into XRP. We are breaking down a little bit on bitcoin. Okay, so a lot of these all coins are still a little bit risky business. But I want to just see some momentum change.
Speaker 1: I like it first, right, Very cool? All right, guys, do you know what we're gonna do. We're gonna bring this to you and more on the XRP pod. We'll have a several videos coming out here from the event. You guys know what to do. Make sure like a subscribe. We'll get you later right here on the x raprepod. Take care the