Speaker 1: Welcome to the Typical Skeptic Bad Yes, where we dived.
Speaker 2: You decide your questioning the matrix from you Wear Foes, wear the Shadows and obside oversize over Rob Khalil Bust some myths like ghosts in the night caprinormal pros, secret space.
Speaker 1: Out see we keep it real.
Speaker 2: No fright, no fright, no Sis.
Speaker 1: Ain't black gods and this guys from the bills the ancient.
Speaker 2: Script esp Stown is the mouse came hold.
Speaker 1: Up Sea more stable.
Speaker 2: We just man look fable, my love, targeting, soul breaking out of the stable garment hellmpic from colleague Crypt.
Speaker 1: It's in the midst in reality.
Speaker 2: You can't resistance to wear soul, trap, snapping, reading, condition mapping, holler at the dreams and their divisions, out of body.
Speaker 1: It's just waking up the teams. No sense, you're the release scheme to spear see.
Speaker 2: Kings, ringing vails here to freedom, ring it just sleeping extra.
Speaker 3: For Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast. Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to another show. I'm really excited about my guests today. I really look up to him for what he's done. In podcasting, I always say this, and you know, he's probably tired of hearing it. But I know, like before I even had a podcast, in like twenty seventeen or twenty eighteen, I was watching Forbidden Knowledge News. I was also watching a lot of Leak Project with Rex Bear, and they kind of heavily influenced my show. And then, you know, everybody does their own thing and you get your own style and stuff like that. And now I've noticed people have done that with my show, so it's interesting, like, you know, but no I have with me. Chris Matthew, he's the He's the He's the founder of Forbidden Knowledge News and the Forbidden Knowledge News Network, And I wrote what connections may exist between childhood Gate programs, Intelligence Experimentation, MK ULTRA and ritualized Trauma. Today, I welcome Chris Matthew, founder and host of for Bid Knowledge News and for Bid Knowledge Network, for a deep, uncensored conversation about controversial programs and the hidden systems that operate behind them. Chris has built an independent media network dedicated to investigating suppressed history, unexplained phenomena, covert operations, consciousness, technology, and subjects frequently ignored by the mainstream media. In this episode, we'll examine reports of surrounding gifted and talented education programs, trauma based conditioning MK ULTRA, SRA testimony, and the possibility that vulnerable individuals may have been monitored for or selected from an early age. And yeah, I'm going to add them to the stage now and I'm really excited about this. And yeah, yeah, Chris, thanks so much for coming back on. Man, how are you hey.
Speaker 3: I'm great, man, Thank you so much for having me back on. I apologize to everyone for the sheety camera and shitty camera. I'm unable to use my normal one for some reason here, but good to be here, man, Thanks for having me back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, what's new, What's new over it? FKN and everything.
Speaker 3: Well, we are still pumping out six episodes a week. I am currently producing and editing my third film. I'm very excited about this one. It's going to be a sci fi comedy mockumentary, something very different than I've done in the previous two films, and we're having a great time with it. We'll have some content creators and researchers that I'm sure you all recognize. And yeah, it's a great change of pace for the more serious documentaries that I've made, and we're hoping to have a release on that around October on all these streaming platforms. But I'll keep you posting.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, man. Yeah, well today we're going to get into the Gifted and Talented and the SRA and mind control and MK ultra and stuff. Did you notice that they had the mk Ultra hearings and like, what were your thoughts on that? Do you think we're making progress?
Speaker 3: We're making progress as it relates to the normies and to the people who are not aware of this stuff. I think it's a great thing to bring awareness to everybody. Although we've been so desensitized as a society, especially with recent conspiracy dumps, the Epstein files, UFO files. People are on information overload and they're just becoming desynthesized by everything, so they'll hear the most horrific stuff and nowadays they'd be like, Yeah, that's just the way the world is. What are you going to do and just keep on going with their lives. It's a really sad state. But as far as that goes, I think they are only bringing They're not bringing anything new. All the information that they're discussing. There has been out there for a very long time. You just had to do a little bit of research to find this stuff. But there are some great testimonies coming out, some interesting people that they chose to testify. I'm wondering why there's others that they didn't choose. But I'm hoping that it will just continue to bring information to light, and I'm hoping some something has got to spark a flame under people's asses about the nature of our systems and nature of reality everything that's been coming out right now. But it's a it's a really tough road as it relates to information. We're in the biggest information propaganda syeop war ever.
Speaker 1: Wait, dude, didn't you have bro? I think I thought I saw an episode you did with Roseanne and Kathy O'Brien.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, yeah, I was like, dude, what was.
Speaker 1: It like meeting Roseanne? I've had a message in her, like, you know, she hasn't gone back to me, but like I watched her show Grow. I think everybody pretty so many people probably told you I watched her show Grown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she was great, man, it was extremely unexpected. I had Kathy O'Brien and doctor Juliet Engele scheduled. I don't know if you've ever spoken with her. She's next week wonderful. Yeah, she's great. She is also an mk Ultra survivor and whenever Kathy connected to Zoom, she's all excited and she says, I have a friend here with me. Do you mind if she joins us? And I'm thinking, who what? And then Rosie O'Donnell pops in the camera and she's like, hey, what's up. And it was a shock, to say the least. But I was happy to have her and it was a great episode. She had limited input, but what she added was more along the lines of her personal feelings about some of the things happening and what we were discussing as it relates to MK Ultra and the greater nature of the implication of everything and the systems connected so on. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's a good point about the greater implications of everything, because I feel like there could be major implications if if we were to get full disclosure about like what's going on and what's happened to some people, and as far as like some of the shit we're going to talk about today, because like it's it's when you start to you know, if a lot of these people are telling the truth, you know, and you know, I you know, I know some of the stories we hear out there, you know what I mean. Like, but like's if even a little bit of that's true, the holy shit, man, that's like some of the shit's been done to people is absolutely criminal.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's incredible once you start diving in because there's so many layers to peel through, and it does connect to so many other conspiracies corruption. The nature of our systems and the web that's connected with not only mk Aultra, but many of these black project programs that were spawned off of mk Ultra. It forms such an intricate web and there are so many people involved. But one of the most interesting things is most of the people involved not at the highest level, but you know, they're still involved at a pretty decent level. They have no idea, many of them have no idea that they are involved. They have no idea what they're really doing, they have no idea why they have been brought into these programs such as the Gate program, which we'll get to in a bit. But some of these people, i'd say the higher level people are groomed from a yell very young age, and they're a part of intelligence families or military level military families. They use their kids because they want their kids to be very successful psychopaths so that they could have, you know, be able to handle the power that they're going to get. So they the intelligence people at the top, they throw their kids in these programs from early age, most likely private schools and schools that specialize in early mind control and programming and grooming for very powerful positions like president or congressmen or movie star or something where they're going to be out there in front of people. Then we have the level of I think it could be the you know, very equal when it comes to the people that are being taken unaware, either it gets weird through astral technologies, or they're actually being physically taken drugged up and they are having their memory wiped, or they have no idea what's going on when they're being taken. That's another level. And then we have the level that everyone has access to because everybody's parent wants their kids to be smart and successful. And what is the gifted and talented program advertised as if your kid is in this program. It's going to help them succeed along the way, and that sounds great for parents. Most parents have no idea what it's really about at all, but they either submit their kids to the program or their kids are tested. I believe all schools are tested for the Gifts and Talented program at one in one way or another. Whether it's you know, a physical written test which we used to do, I don't know how that's in any of that works nowadays. A lot of the stuff that I'm discussing it references earlier time periods seventies, eighties, nineties, and a little bit of today, because we have very little information coming out about modern Gate programs and MKL for programs. My friend has just started to dive into some of the modern stuff. He just made a movie, Psychic Agent the Gate Program. It's a great film if you guys want to go check that out. But there's very little information coming out about what's happening with modern Gate programs. But back in you know, seventies eighties, they would either get signed up or they tested into these programs, and depending on how high they tested or what kind of scores they had, they would move on to other levels. After school programs where they would be taken to off site locations and tested. They had, of course, the hearing tests. People hear about the pink drink whatever that is some speculated drugs. I remember having a pink drink, but it was just fluoride that they made us swish around and spit out. But I wasn't a part of the gate program. I was tested, and I'm pretty sure I flunked, So that's lunked the initial test. So I didn't really go any further. But I know a lot of people who have, and it just depends on what they find you're capable of. And they're looking for everything from psychopathy to extreme charisma, to psychic and telekinetic abilities, connection to the spirit realms, connection to non human entities of any kinds. So they start them early when kids are still open to some of this stuff. They like to start them as early as possible, and they groom them for whatever they want them to be. And not all kids are tortured and put through horrible, terrible, you know, experimentation or programs. Some of them are just pushed along in a certain direction. And I believe many of them and not all of them, but many of them have handlers in their lives. The kids that become successful within the Gate program, they have someone that gets inserted into their lives, whether it's a friend, family member, usually girlfriends, or or something along those lines, so that they can keep close tabs on them and they make sure that they're following the trajectory that they're supposed to go and adjusting a little bit here along the way. And that's where it gets really deep, because it's not only handlers. If a person, if they're really serious about grooming a person, they're going to affect every aspect of their lives some way, somehow, what kind of job they're getting, who they could come into contact in their lives, what kind of tragedies may happen. Suddenly it goes that deep. So these people are controlled, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You do you think that they have like some kind of like you know, like I know you talked about this as well, like the walking glass like technology. I know when Rider I talked to Rider actually about that. He thinks that it was a different kind of program, that it was like that it was come kind of like SIOP or something. But like some people swear that it's it's it's still a time travel technology regardless, Like do you think that they have that or some other kind of like time time technology that they can see like potential timelines of what someone's gonna be like or something like that.
Speaker 3: So I can only go off of what some of my guests have said that have claimed to have been involved in those deep levels of the programs, like doctor Juliet Ngele. She said, whenever they would want her to quote unquote time travel or remote view it's basically the same thing as remote viewing. She would know how to project her third eye sight, her astral body, whatever you want to call it, to any certain location and get information. She said. She was also able to trime travel that way. She was able to project her consciousness backwards or forwards in time also to bring back information, but it was mainly information gathering. I'm not sure if she was able to affect anything in the past or the future or anything like that. But she would also go to alternate dimensions, different realms. It gets wild, she said. You know, she learned from a very early age how to astral project, how to exit her body. Hers was very traumatic. They tortured her in incredibly horrible ways, but they would just torture her enough till she dissociated and eventually she would leave her body and be able to have access to these other realms. They would get training Monroe Institute style training of how to navigate astral realms, time travel, remote view those wildest stuff that you would never believe. And I'm sure many in your audience are like that some big butleshit, But that's what they claim, man, And I'm pretty sure it's possible. I know remote viewing as possible. I know astral travel, astral out of body experiences are are possible as well. So why wouldn't you be able to use that for some kind of espionage or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to laugh when you say that, that's some bullshit. I think, like, Okay, so that brings up a good point. That's where I'm kind of I'm not. I'm not at that point with the Secret Space Program. I'm like, I'm I'm I'm like, I'm like a conundrum with it because like, sure, I have a lot of SSP experiencers on and I honor them and I let them come on and tell their story. But at the same time, I'm like, can we believe everything we're hearing, because like, at the end of the day, it's like, we have no evidence. But at the same time, it's like when you're dealing with black projects, I don't think we're gonna get much evidence. So it's like it's it's definitely like a conundrum kind of you know.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the people that claim to be in the secret Space program, they're definitely connected with MK Ultra, other kinds of black projects, even the Gate program. But there's in from my perspective, there's a couple of things that could be happening with this. First, I don't think they're really traveling to other planets fighting physical extraterrestrial beings, however they claim to be doing it, whether it's jump rooms or consciousness projection, whatever that is. I don't think they're really physically going there. Another possibility, and I do believe they believe their stories. They believe they're telling the truth, and their experiences were very real for them. So the other possibility is they are astral traveling. Like I just said, they're having out of body experiences or guided out of body experiences lots of times. What they'll do with these MK Ultra people, they will drug them heavy psychedelics, and once they are able to exit their body, they guide them through whatever experience that has you're fighting an alien here, or you're doing this and that. That's another possibility. They're either guiding them to have the experience or they're having a genuine astral encounter with non human intelligences, which I think is also possible.
Speaker 1: The other is.
Speaker 3: They're making it up for whatever reason. They are either not all in their faculties, or they may even be part of these programs in a sense that they are being paid to lie, They're being paid to give misinformation. I doubt that's the thing, but I know that's a thing with content creators, that a content creator will get on the radar and they will get co opted and projected. The algorithm will pick them up. And that's also connected with this stuff because they're groomed in a sense, they are guided, and they most of those people have no idea, no idea. That's why I am as independent as possible with this. I don't work with. Only in person I work with is Corey, who I've been friends with forever. Oh god, he could be one. No. Yeah, And honestly, you probably wouldn't be able to tell either way, so it gets wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but one of them. But the most cases that come to mind is CG. I don't know if we can say his name, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we can say Cory Good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like the you know, he's the one that people question a lot, and even you know, people had some like speculation when Willcock passed away that like, was was Corey Good like you know, somewhat like I don't know, not negligent, because I wouldn't say he was negligent for his death or anything like that, but like, you know, did he manipulate David in some way that like, you know, I don't know, you know, that's as possible.
Speaker 3: I've heard speculation that he was put into his life for specific reasons, and maybe it could have been a catalyst, or maybe Corey Good could just be a con artist who took advantage of him and situations built up for David Wilcock. There's some strange circumstances surrounding Wilcox's death which makes me question everything. But I'm still leaning towards it was just a suicide. But whatever led up to that, I couldn't tell you. I didn't really follow his work that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well another thing that you've been researching that ties into this as the SRA.
Speaker 3: You know, in fact, it's wild. So this one's interesting. I've heard different theories from different people about why this is used. By the way, Michael Aquino was a huge part of these mk ulture programs. I've had several guests that say, yes, he was there. He was there while they were experimenting on me and torturing me. Also, doctor Juliet Engel, she was growing up with him. He was a small child in the program, so he was being groomed with her at the same time as her, which is pretty wild. But as far as the theories behind why does he use first one, it's possible that they really believe in Satanism. They really believe in Luciferianism, the dark arts, magic entities that are demons, whatever you want to call it, and they utilize black magic sorcery within these programs the other and this gets deeper, and when you get too deep, there's really not much of a difference between them. But they could have such a great understanding of psychology and blending it with technology and science that they use Satanic ritual abuse to perpetuate a narrative that they're magical, to make these people believe that they're doing something that has these mystical effects, when all they're really doing is using extreme psychological manipulation techniques and torture, which if you dress in a robe and you're chanting while you're torturing them, that adds a whole new level of effect for that person. So I've heard both. I couldn't tell you which is the case, and it's probably a mix of both, depending on what program you're in, or who is at the higher level of either program, what faction is doing it, it may be just a mix of everything as it relates to that. But the rituals are they become real either way. From what I understand, the effects of the ritual, whether it's real magic accessing demons or something along those lines, or it's psychological manipulation of an extreme level, the effects are the same. So it really doesn't make a difference either way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what's scary about the Michaelaucino thing is the fact that he was able to like, like ascertain like a high level of position in the government or in the military, you know, like they just let him, like, you know, become a.
Speaker 3: They didn't let him. They groomed him. They were, like I said, he was with you, doctor Juliet Engel from a very young age. They were grooming him for that very position. They were grooming him to start the psychological warfare and the military, the modern operations. That's what he was, you know, that's what he was supposed to be all about. And that's why they they they put him in there.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's that's crazy, holy shit, Like that's uh yeah, it sounds almost like he was like he was like.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. Look at any celebrity, not any most celebrities, look at it, most politicians that get high levels of power, most people who are super billionaires, CEOs. I would suspect that most of those people went through some kind of gifted in talented program. And it doesn't just have to be GATE. They have variations of Gate. They have all kinds of different acronyms that really mean the same thing as the Gifted and Talented program. And I'm pretty sure all these people, the only people who are allowed to get a certain level of power and influence, are under control. They have been through these broths they've been groomed for that position. They have handlers, and the second they step out of line, things happen. Are you know, they're reprogrammed in some way. Another aspect of this is the self destruct aspect. So there's people who if they don't make it to certain levels, or they start breaking their program, or there's you know, there's a fail safe measure that is programmed into them where they will get suicidal, they will start doing drugs, they will self sabotaze themselves, and it's over for them. And so they have ways of making sure these people either stay in line or don't get too independent in some ways.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's the same case with content creators as well?
Speaker 3: Oh dude, this is the rabbit hole. I think it's possible. I do, because there's so many content creators that come out of nowhere and the next thing you know, they got two hundred and fifty thousand millions sub subscribers, millions of views all the time, and it does make me question how did they get this far. I've been doing this for almost a decade and I'm still I got kicked off of YouTube. I'm stuck at around thirty thousand subscribers. But guess what my views are? Dog shit. I get less than a thousand most of the time views on you this just YouTube. We do well on the podcast, but they hate me, and I don't think they've been growing me in any way. But I do think it's possible for some people for some reason.
Speaker 1: I get better views on Rumble, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I get little better views on Rumble a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I'm probably at the same level as you, you know what I mean. But like if I have like but it's weird, like if I have someone like carry Castley on like the views will do like exceptionally well, or like if I have on like, oh.
Speaker 3: You know why because Karrot. Okay, all right, I'm not gonna say too much, but I'm gonna say do you know why? And you'll say yeah, and I'll say, well, there are reasons that she is still out there and so popular and getting mini views. And I'm not gonna say anything else, but if you do just a little bit of digging. I can't remember the gentleman who did an expose on her right now, but there's a few of them, and she has shady backgrounds that indicate that she was also propped up to that position, but allegedly allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, dude, that's uh, that's that's uh dude, that's man. We were dropping bombs today. Holy shit. Like you know, I wasn't prepared to go there, but I just just say no.
Speaker 3: No, you know, like I said, it's just you know, I don't I don't no, I don't know. But if this is what I've heard from others, So I'll just say that what.
Speaker 1: What what do you think is going on with? Okay, I'll tell you where I'm at with the the whole UFO disclosure thing. Like so far, they've dropped like five what they call tranches of evidence, and like, dude, this is like I've done a couple of videos, like me and one of my moderators, Jason, he's a good friend, Like he's really into like the UFO phenomena too, and like he knows a lot about it as well, and like you know, we've done shows covering this where we we went over the files and like you know, he's even done one on his own channel, and like it seems to me like the experiences that I know have better evidence of more UFOs than anything the government's put now, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yes, Now, before I address that, I want to go back to content creators for just a second and reiterate the possibility that they may not even know that they're being propped up. They may also have, you know, unseen influences that are altering the algorithms or their numbers and propping them up. So even people like Carry Cassidy may not even know that something is off about her viewership or the way she was propelled into her you know, wherever she's at. So that being said, we'll get to the UFO stuff.
Speaker 1: I want to forget it. This is really important to you. Do you ever notice there's a couple of these and like I don't want to say they're like kind of like UFO slash like conspiracy channels. Like I'll couple, I'll just say they're guys, you know, and like they'll either have like you know, like semi pretty big name guests on but they have like hundreds, there's thousands of subscribers, you know what I mean, And their shows seem pretty cool, you know, But like but then some of them cover like Travis Walton and stuff, and I'm like you know, like I like Travis Walton, but like how many times can we hear that story?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And it's like I don't, I don't know. I mean, I mean, I guess if I got the interview, the chance of the interview, I probably would. But like still at the same time, like it seems like it's like it's like beating a dead horse at this point, but also like there you had to have seen these channels, like and it's just things like they come out of nowhere and they.
Speaker 3: Have like there's another thing about that. No, it's all right. The the Shadow band, there's a shadow band aspect. I believe people like yourself and people like myself, and there's many others. My friend Charlie Robinson that the algorithm is intentionally suppressed on all of their platforms. They don't want their our bo is being heard. I noticed this started. It started in twenty eighteen after the Alex Jones Schmandy blah blah blah incident and when they started censoring everyone. And it was around that time that my YouTube growth completely stopped, numbers on other platforms extremely slowed down. It was just that the day after that verdict for that trial, for Alex Jones, everything stopped. And it wasn't just for me, it was for a bunch of my colleagues that are in doing the same thing I am. And I think there's certain people that were not, you know, naturally becoming popular because I think in the beginning, YouTube gave people opportunities. It really did. It was something where people could have natural growth if their stuff was good. And in the beginning, the first three years, my stuff was growing like crazy, you know, ten twenty thousand views after just a few months of posting things on there, and it jumps up to ten twenty thousand subscribers, hit thirty thousand. The Sandy Hook incident, excuse me, this Shmandy Blook Alex Jones incident happened, and everybody just gets cut off that were naturally growing, that were very they were the real diad like. They were people like yourself, like myself, that were just naturally curious, naturally trying to find out what was going on. They weren't propped up in any artificial way. And all those people had this blocker put on them to where no matter what they do, no matter what new content they had, they're never going to be allowed to grow like some of the other guys you're talking about. And that being said, those guys may not be being propped that. They may just be good and have natural growth, but they're not part of that shadow band thing which occurred between twenty eighteen and twenty twenty three or twenty twenty two when I when they gave me my YouTube channel back out of nowhere. But even though they gave it back, I'm still in that lockdown and I believe you are too, and there's a bunch of others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they still haven't given me my first channel back. But like I I think it's I think it's because I don't know. I mean, I could, I think I have no clue, to be honest with you, I could guess forever you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I was. We were just talking about dangerous, dangerous, dangerous things, dangerous for the ruling class, and they didn't like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's what I think it is, honestly. Yeah. Like, but like I but going back to it, and I think this is interesting because I think a lot of people that are aspiring podcasters, like can can can get something out of what we're saying here, because like you know, I I I you know, I see like now everybody in their mom has a YouTube page, you know what I mean, And it's like, yeah, it's like it's I don't think they realize, like it's not you know, all peaches and roses, you know what I whatever you want to say, like it's there's not a lot of money in it at all. It's it's you know, sometimes I feel like I'm beating a dead horse in the fact that, like you know, I can't make any traction on social you know, or what you know, Like just like you said, like you know, like bay videos will get three hundred, four hundred, five hundred views, maybe a thousand, you know what I mean. Like it's it's it's uh, I don't know. I don't want to give up. And I'm the same as you. Like my audio podcast does a lot better, you know what I mean, And I do better on Rumble, But like I don't understand it because like when you compare like what you and I are doing to some of these other people, you know what, I think we're just as good as them. I don't think they have more talent than us. But one thing that you did say that I absolutely stands out is that we cover more controversial stuff than they do, and that they that they probably don't like that problem.
Speaker 3: Mostly that's the that's the target, right there is dangerous material for the ruling as things that expose some of the most important things that they don't want you to know. And it's very interesting because we have the new mainstream alternative media, Tucker Carlson, candas Oh and even Alex Jones. I would consider part of that a bit, but they are allowed, especially Candace and Tucker. They are allowed to get millions and millions of views talking about things that are very they can be very dangerous topics, and I have to wonder why that's being allowed for those people, and you know, it's probably because they are They don't mind certain information getting out right now. And this gets into something else that revelation of the method is in full swing because they're allowing it all to come out. And this goes back to what I said earlier about decentization. The more we become aware of what they're doing, the more desensitized everything is. Because there's no justice being served, there's no arrests. Everybody's being able to carry on at the highest levels just like they were so that causes demoralization and the people. And this goes back to em ultra as well, because it's mk ultra on all of us. So the more information they just throw at us at such a pace that they've been doing at this rapid pace, the quicker we get desensitized to everything. Then that opens up more doors for them to continue the psychological operations and the manipulation and every all the things that keep us in this matrix system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I follow I watch Alex Jones sometimes, I watch Canvae sometimes, like you know, like but like you know what what's interesting is like you know, they'll they'll push like narratives, like you know, like they'll be I notice this in a lot of conservative media, like and you know, I mean, I'm not that I favor the lap the left, the insane. They're both. They're both bad, you know, but i mean, like I know they're in conservative me and now they're pushed in the midterms, the midterms. I'm like, listen, this is where I'm at with this. I'm like, I'll never vote again ever. I mean it, just like I don't think we're ever getting anybody unless we tear down the whole system and rebuild it brand new. I don't think we're ever getting anybody in there.
Speaker 3: That's going to be suitable for us, you know, no, one hundred percent. I don't, you know, even pay attention to politics. I haven't in a very long time. I'm much happier in all the years that I haven't even worried about it. The only time it comes into play if there's some major conspiracy unfolding at higher levels. We talk about that aspect of it, the corruption aspect, which is most of it when you look deep. But I think politics is pure theater to keep us divided and hating each other. It's one of the biggest error is there. But did you want to get into some of the wilder testimonies, rituals, things that some of the victims have exposed that they've been Uh, we just had.
Speaker 1: A real quick question from the this is this is this is from kits Ala. He says, what does Chris think social media companies are able to earn? But why Chris wait, I'm I'm trying to see where he says, why does Chris thin social media companies are able to earn billions? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean they you know, most billionaires again are groomed from either a very early age or you can take the Jeff Bezos story, the Mark Zuckerberg story. All of these people were chosen to be in positions and none of they were None of them were naturally working out of their garage as a young kid and you know, becoming millionaires in early age because they worked hard. They were chosen by DARPA, these military institutions, three letter agencies to be the face of these social media companies. And you know Elon Musk, he's he's a face, but I think he also has a bit of deeper influence. But there's many and there's many that just are that they're chosen so they can be a phase of the company. And the reason they're allowed to earn billions is because the billions are going to the government and these three letter agencies and they are helping build the infrastructure for this new world order that we are in the process of entering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this was a quick question from Jason. Jason says, would you fill out stuff with the local actions? I don't think I will. I don't have no interest this.
Speaker 3: I would have to say yes, because there are certain local levels that in my perspective may not have been infiltrated yet. But I could be being naive there, I really could they could it. It could be all just screwed and we you know, there's no way to get any kind of honest voting going. But at this point, I still occasionally do the the Lowe office if someone, if I see someone that's really trying to make a difference in there. But yeah, it could could be all fake and gay and yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Love that term. That's that's hilarious. But this is one more good one real quick. This is from my Blue Riders, he said Derek, my friend Derek. He is another moderator. He says, prayers for Indiana. Okay, someone asked about this. I'm sure you heard about Indiana. It's like mass flooding.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, the mass.
Speaker 1: Fires on the West coast. Do you think this is weaponized weather?
Speaker 3: It could be. See, these are the things that I you know, speculation is the only thing we have. We can talk to some experts, people who study this stuff to get their theories and thoughts, but I don't know if we'll ever know. I don't know if it's I do know that weather manipulation is one hundred percent possible. I do know that they do intentionally destroy things and start fires, So could it be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Well, yeah, you said we were gonna you wanted to get into some of these like more sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I started doing MK ultra shows a long time ago, and the testimony from some of these people is so horrific. I'm not going to repeat, but they've they have some wild stuff that they've discussed that they have been through. The first that comes to mind, have you ever had J Parker on? J Parker?
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't know. For some reason, I have not had him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've only had him on once. It was a very long time ago, and his story is so traumatizing and insane that it's very difficult to hear. But he was talking about he was he was born into this like Illuminati family and from a very early age he was groomed through Satanic rituals. They were more into the witchcraft side of everything. They really did believe in this stuff. And when he was about five, I believe, though maybe earlier, either five or six, somewhere around there, they had him with another little girl and they were making them do like sexual things, and then they drugged them. They both passed out and when Jay woke up again, he's a little kid. He saw the girl that he was just, the little girl that he was just with dismembered. Oh god, And they said, look what you did to her. I can't believe you did that to her. And you know, imagine what what that would do to a kid. And they were trying to say that, you know, he did that, and he knew he didn't do it, but they were trying to traumatize him to believe that. That's just part of the dissociation rituals that they do to traumatize a person enough to where they either lead their body or they start alternate personalities. That's another big part of this, to create alternate personalities, and each of those can be called upon at any time. They can. The alternate personality can serve purposes like an assassin, a honeysex pot, a spy, anything that they want to room that person for. This is another aspect they program alters to take over that person for certain positions. Is it it's disgusting and insane that it's that this really happens, but it does. He was also saying, this is a Parker again that they had a ritual where they were in this sort of like black mass in an underground and a basement and they he said that they summoned this being of light right in front of them that was like dancing around and yeah, dude, he said that they were communicate. He said that it was like, you know, dancing around the room and a real manifestation, which is pretty wild. But another another situation that happened was doctor juliet Ingele said that hers was also focused heavily in the occult, her experimentation, whatever that she went through, but it was also espionage side too. She had a little bit of both. One of the earliest things they did to get her to dissociate was they had these uh, flat circles that they would strap her onto and it would spin around like will of fortune, and they would just spin her around as fast as she could until she couldn't take it anymore. And she said they killed a few kids doing this because it's just so brutal the way they did it. But she claims that they would do it until this green mist would come out of the child's mouth and they would capture it somehow, and they said that they were capturing the children's soul and they would be able to they would be able to replace it with some kind of demonic entity that would take over that children. So if they wouldn't you know, actually exit this realm from having that done to him, they would, she claims, this myst would come out of their mouth and they would have something else take their place. So it's unbelieve some of this stuff, man, and the espionage side of doctor ingall's experiences, they this is wild man. You got to ask her about this. A lot of her training and her experimentation was done underneath Disneyland.
Speaker 1: Holy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have under underground facilities for these black operations under Disneyland. And the reason is they had operations going on all the time in the park itself, and they would use her for some of these operations, such as she was about seven to twelve years old, and she would find a dad, a family man away from his family and kids, and she would basically seduce him, get him to go on the rides, and they would take pictures of the people and you know, her seducing him and getting him to do things with her, and those pictures would then be used to black mailed that person. They'd find him, they would uh you know, present him the evidence and used to then you got a new agent. He can do stuff for you. So that's another uh wild as part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna I gotta check my calendar see when she's gone, because what happened. Lady emailed me about her. But like you know, I'm sure you have this too, Like agents will send you like interviews. That's what happened. You know, an agent sent me the interview, so I think it's next week. But well, I can't even imagine. It's like it's it's crazy, you know, and you know, you know, that takes me back to that takes me back to a podcast I remember Gerald Clark did back in the day when he was on Rex's show. And Gerald said that a lot of times like you would have like these big sporting events, like you know, like the super Bowl, but he said, like underneath, they would be doing like rituals and stuff like that, like you know, which I don't. I totally believe that could be true. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's wild that they have this massive underground facility. They had many different uses for it, but and one of the levels they were taking kids down there and they were performing these rituals and experimentations. Another one was the I told you about the time travel. They also made her study this advanced music frequency theories, and she said she worked with record producers that were embedding these weird frequencies into popular albums that would go out. They were also performing rituals over the music, but it was mainly about writing music that would have a certain psychological effect and embedding certain tones into music. And that's the main part of the program that she was with. She learned a lot about music, and she was getting into higher levels working with record exects and stuff.
Speaker 1: Wow, and god, I put Chris's channel upad forbidding all his news go subscribe And uh yeah, dude, this is crazy man, Like I know, I just can't remember. I was going to ask you something else, like where are you at with the whole This is kind of up the but where are you at with the whole aliens thing? Like and like I mean, like are you are you like still think it's interdimensional or do you do you think like maybe Naska's line to us about what's going on in space or maybe a little bit of.
Speaker 3: Both or yes, No, I definitely think dasas lied to us for sure. I am still nowhere near having a solid foundation on extraterrestrials and UFOs. I have trouble connecting people's extraterrestrial experiences with some of the crafts that people see in the sky. I think there is a chance that a lot of that is separated and has nothing to do with each other. I'm sure some of it does. I'm sure there may be orbs or craft that have an effect on people, maybe abduct them in some way. But I do lean heavily towards a more metaphysical astral spiritual phenomenon. People that you know people. Most people's experiences they're taken at night, and there's one to one connections with people's physical supposed physical extraterrestrial and people's out of body sleep paralysis. Out of body experiences. People start tingling. They have the vibration for both experiences. They come out of their body, they either lift it up, some are taken to the side, but also out of body experiences. At times people are taken and they connect with the beings as well. People see the same manted beings and grays in psychedelic experiences, and that's another connector psychedelic experiences dreams. People will often encounter these same extraterrestrial beings that other people claim to have physical experiences with. I do think that a lot of people have these experiences and just don't remember them, like like most people do. I think there's a nefarious level too. It's connected with the gate NIMk Ultra where I've had I know you've had Vicki Joy Anderson, right, yeah, yeah, she she thinks that, you know, it's possible that they're hacking people's dreams. You know, some of these nefarious three letter agencies are hacking people's dreams and implanting things into their minds. But it's, uh, it's tough to pin down, you know, extraterrestrials, because you'll get those very compelling people that come on with adduction encounters or claim to have had these physical, real encounters with aliens, and their recall is very strong, and they seem like they believe they're experiences. So and then of course we have our government disclosure, which I think is complete dog shit. They're not showing us anything that any of us have ever seen before. I'm not sure if they're going to start rolling out any shockers anytime soon. But I think that's just another part of the desensitization. It's also an excuse for our military to introduce new technology, new drones, things of that nature. So this is or at least test them. We're an interesting time with disclosure.
Speaker 1: I'll say that, yeah, and and and I think anything too right because like it's like before there was AI, Like what we do some of the questions we're asking now we never asked before. But now it's like AI is bringing a whole new kind of like I don't know what you want to call it, like you know, experience into the mix, you know, like A.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think I could get around being extremely concerned about AI, no matter what is said about it, because the way it's already going and the interactions and relationships and reliance people have with it is already past the level where I feel comfortable with. There are people that have relationships with their like real relationships, Their AI is their girlfriend. But many people can't answer questions or do work or do anything creative without AI. They are outsourcing everything to AI. And it's not like some of these people are using AI so they can free up their mind to do something else more fantastic. No, they're just using AI for everything. And then the worst is the data centers, the emergent data centers that are being pushed through people are being high level people in different states are being paid off so to ensure that these data centers are going to get in place. What do these data centers do you ask? I have no idea. I don't think it has anything to do with AI. It may have something to do with data storage in a sense that iad Randy Weidenheimer and a couple of other guests that agree that they believe these data centers are storing our digital avatars and all the information connected to us, all the information that has ever been attached to our Internet, from the earliest fingerprint we ever had on the Internet. That's all data store that's connected with a digital avatar of that person. What they do with that is they learn from it. They run simulation so that they may be able to predict behaviors. Also, they have the pre crime aspect of this also, going back to the MK ultra, they know how to program a person much better if they have all their data and they know everything they're doing and it's not just computer data. These phones are listening to everything you're saying. You know, your TV is recording everything you're saying. They can get a clear image of you from any device. They know everywhere you're going. So it's not just the data you voluntarily put in there. It's everything you're doing as long as you have some kind of device around you that's building your data avatar partfolio that they're learning from that they're predicting, and hey, maybe they're even adjusting and causing things in your life to happen. Or it's very easy for something that you scroll the cross on your phone to make you extremely emotional or extremely scared, or change your trajectory for the day. If you find a certain article on the phone or something just happened, or you see a post about something distressing, that could change the whole trajectory of your day. Imagine if there's somewhat control over what you're seeing. You know, and there already is, you know, there is. They're listening. They're advertising to you as it is. You say something or you think something and then it'll show up on your phone. Yeah, they're already doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think about the flock cameras. Have you have you looked into.
Speaker 3: That, Yes, this is another part of everything. I do enjoy the amount of people that are against the flock cameras, that are speaking out against it, that are destroying them, that are spray painting them. I don't condone any of that, but you know, people are going to do what they want to do. But I do enjoy that there is so much pushback against it, and I'm a bit optimistic about where everything could be going because we have a lot of cases going to the Supreme Court right now. It could go either way. I don't trust any court system, but they've made a few good decisions as it relates to privacy and uh, you know, privacy on a larger scale. So there's I may be a little bit of hope with the pushback that people have going against the flock cameras. But they're not just reading your license plate number. They can find a ding on your car, a dent, and they can identify your car by that dent.
Speaker 1: Yeah I heard. I heard they can do like biometrics on your eyes as well.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, yes, they could do everything. Yeah, it's it's wild.
Speaker 1: That's that's scary and you know, I'm glad to see that people are fighting against the data centers. Like when I when I heard that these data centers were like popping up, it really freaked me out because like, nobody asked our permission, you know what I mean. It was almost just like, oh, like we're gonna do this. We're gonna use a ton of your water, we're gonna turn your water to shit, we're gonna pollute the environment, and you don't have you can't say anything about it because you know, you you're the people, and you're the people are just peons and we know better. It's like it's like they think they know better for us. It's like they they it's like they have it all planned out and you know, and it's gonna work in their mind or you know, but it's not. It's not. It's it's like the people that are running this world are idiots. I mean, like, yeah, I've seen people's I've seen videos of people's water turning like completely brown and shit with these data centers. You know.
Speaker 3: Some people even speculate that AI has been around for a lot longer than we could have ever imagined, that they've been using AI, possibly to plan some of the global domination. Some believe it's since the thirties or forties. That's kind of a tough one for me to wrap my remind around. But if we have technology that's many years ahead of anything that the public is aware of, I know that they're already have advanced DAI that we have no idea about, that they've been using for much longer than AI has been available to us. So some speculate it they've had they've had wild technology for a very long time that they've been using for nefarious purposes. You look back to some of the massive events that were only seeing for most people on television. You know, could it be that they've been orchestrating these false flag operations for a very long time. I wouldn't doubt it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, this was amazing. I thought this was a great show. Yeah, do you want to tell everybody where they can find you? And yeah, thanks man, I thought this was awesome.
Speaker 3: For sure, and thank you for having me. This was a blast. So you can find all of our content on our website, Forbidden Knowledge dot News. We just got our new merch shop. We've got some awesome shirts and hoodies up there. Go check that out. You can also access that from the website. You can also access my films from the website. But my first film, A Cult Louisiana, is available on to B. Second film, Doors of Perception is still exclusive on Amazon Prime. We're hoping to B will pick that one up too, but you can go get that one as well. You can find all our content not only on our website, but YouTube, all podcast platforms which we prefer you go listen on the audio side, and we're also available on Rumble, and we've got all the social media's we post rarely on x I'm just starting to get into that stuff. But yeah, thank you man.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, this was awesome, and yeah, thank you everybody for tuning in today. And yeah, and I will see you guys later. And thanks Chris, and good night everyone, and