Speaker 1: Welcome to the NXT Podcast, your home for weekly NXT reviews and insight.
Speaker 2: Beautiful part of NXT is that when one dream ends, another dream begins.
Speaker 1: Find all of your NXT news recaps and analysis right here.
Speaker 3: So with that being said, we only have one question for you.
Speaker 2: Ah who we thought?
Speaker 1: So let's get the show started right now.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, this is Jay. This is your NXT review for Tuesday, March twenty fifth, twenty five. Just checking in with you guys, see what you thought of it and give you my thoughts. And I just kind of, you know, do my doing my weekly thing. Hope you guys are out there. Please let me know if you're listening.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't really have a lot of feedback. So you really like it, you just don't have anything bad to say, or you really don't and I'm just not hearing from you, or you're.
Speaker 3: Just not listening. So anyway, let me know what you think. I really want to know. Matt says.
Speaker 2: We get a bunch of people listening, really excited about that, but I want to hear from you.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: We talk about the the annext episode on the twenty fifth of March, and I have to say it was pretty good. I don't think they're going on the road again anytime soon between now and Stand and Deliver, which will be in Vegas. But uh, but for for an episode where it just was in the performance center and it wasn't oh well, I I didn't think. I wasn't expecting a whole heck of a lot of things to happen.
Speaker 3: It was. It was.
Speaker 2: It was a really good show, a bunch of a bunch of good matches, and we're gonna go through them one at a time as we always do, and I'll give you some thoughts and again I want to hear your thoughts, tell me what you think. Sorry, if this sounds a little loft tonight, I don't have my microphone handy, so I am doing this from my cell phone, which usually I do, but I usually have a microphone.
Speaker 3: Attached, so I apologize.
Speaker 2: So today so we're talking about, like I said, the NXT form three twenty three, twenty five.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: It is from the Porn Performance Center in Winter Park, Florida. Your commentators are Vic, Joseph Booker, T and a returning Corey Graves who did Monday Night Raw last week so he could make it back for NXT this week, last week before and then the ring announcer is Mike Rome.
Speaker 3: Right out of the gate.
Speaker 2: The first match is for the NXT Women's Championship, and it is Stephanie Vacare who. Now, for those of you that don't know, which I can't imagine you wouldn't know. Uh, Stephanie now is the w the NXT Women's Champion and the NXT North American Women's Champion, and tonight she had to defend both titles, the NXT Women's Championship against Jada Parker and the North American Women's Championship against Fallen Henley.
Speaker 3: And last week I had said.
Speaker 2: That I believe, in order to kind of relieve her from having both titles, that they would probably have fallon Henley win the North American title with some shenanigans. But there were shenanigans, but we'll.
Speaker 3: Talk about how the how how the match ended later on. So first match is for the NXT Women's Title.
Speaker 2: It is stephanievick Hair versus Jada Parker. And again I said this last week and I'm gonna say it again, Jada Parker is really good.
Speaker 3: She's really good.
Speaker 2: She's not on the not nearly on the level of Stephanie, nor is she on the level of Jordan Grace, who last week she attacked as well. So let's let's talk about this match. It was like I said it was, it was a really good match. Jada's Jada, Stephanie is Stephanie. I mean, Stephanie is incredible. At the end of the match, we've got uh, Stephanie kicking Jada in the face. Stephanie imply applies the rope assisted arm bar Uh, then with a springboard cross body block for care, then with a tiger fank kick.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Stephanie and wraps her legs around Jada's neck and repeatedly drives her. You know, I think that she does it when she drives the opponent and hint the match to Dad with her two or ten times. Jada then hits a knee lift and then the Falcon arrow for a two count. Jada then goes for the Dragon Sleeper, but Vakiera lands back on her feet. Jada then reverses out of the Irish ship from from Stephanie and Stephanie hits a spinebuster. Jada then slaps Vicar in the chest.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Jada delivers the tear drop and she gets distracted by Jordan Grace who comes out.
Speaker 3: UH.
Speaker 2: Parker then turns around punches Stephanie UH. Jada then goes for the hypnotic, but Vicare rolls her up to pick up the victory. So not much in the way of Shenanigan's Jordan Grace. They come out and distracted Jada, but didn't actually get involved physically in the match, which you would expect. And after the match, then Jada gets into a brawl with with Jordan Grace and then Vallen Henley comes out and attacks Stephanie from behind. UH Fatal Influence gangs up on Stephanie and Jacy Jane hits her with three running.
Speaker 3: Sent on bombs, so.
Speaker 2: That could or could not come into play later on. We did find out after the match that Stephanie went to medical had some issues with her mid section, but the doctor didn't say she couldn't wrestle, so she is planning on. She was planning on still with defending the North American Women's.
Speaker 3: Title later on.
Speaker 2: Then we've got Trick who doesn't who know. Javon Evans comes in. He doesn't want to hear anything from Javon Evans. Javon didn't appreciate how Trick tossed him aside last week, and Trick says that Javan still doesn't get it. Because they're from the Carolinas doesn't mean that they're brothers.
Speaker 3: Trick Trick, Trick has been kind of a.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't it's a PG show, so I guess I can't say it. He's he's been mean to Javon. It's almost like he's heel turning without a heel turn. I've heard other people say that that maybe Trick is the leader of the Dark State, which will come about at some point. I don't know if that's true or not. To be honest, I don't really know if they need that, if any if either of them need it, to be honest, but uh, we'll see how that plays out anyway.
Speaker 3: Trick so focused has been a standard deliver in Oba. Feme.
Speaker 2: If Trick has been so focused on Oba for the last four months, why did it take Jovon one week to drop him. Javan says that Trick can continue to doubt him, but he's going to shock him. Trick knows that Javan has potential, but it's one thing to have potential, another thing to have the title and everybody can hold that title up in the air. Javan thought him and Trick were cool, but the NFXC Championship has made Trick turn to somebody else in that.
Speaker 3: Of course, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: Trick says that he that it's a championship thing and Javan won't understand it, and Javon says that he will understand by the end of the night. For those of you that don't know, it was Javon Evans against Lexus King for the Heritage Cup Championship, So we'll talk about that. Oh, Punk is gonna be the very is the very first guest on Stephanie's Places, which is on ESPN Plus, Disney Plus and Hulu, And I just reminded myself that it's on, So actually, as soon as I'm done with this, I'm going to watch it because literally see him Punk from what the From what the preview seems, Cmpunk.
Speaker 3: Talks a lot about. We'll talk to the one part he talks about was the.
Speaker 2: Process of coming back to the WWE, which I find fascinating, So we'll look at that.
Speaker 3: I want to watch that later.
Speaker 2: Last legend tells Ava that she's not happy that Gigi Dolan and Tatum PACs are getting a shot at the TNA Knockouts tag team titles when it should be the Meta Girls.
Speaker 3: Gigi says that maybe.
Speaker 2: Ava is getting tired of giving the Meta Girls title opportunities. Tatum says that they're going to bring back the TNA and that got the titled NXT, and Jakara Jackson blames Dolan and Pasi for stealing their tag team opportunity. Tensions can need to rise, and they were bound. There's bound to see be a match between both teams.
Speaker 3: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Then there's an interview with Ricky Saints. It's an empty one of those empty arena interviews, so I'm guessing it happened, you know, before the show. So they sit down with each other and Vic Joseph and Ricky Saint success is down with each other. I'm going through all the stuff between Ricky and Vic Joseph because halfway through the interview, the interview gets interrupted and Sewan Spears comes out and he says I'll take it from here, and Vic Joseph says, you know, leaves, and Sean Spears says, leave, relax, I'm gonna sit down please. We've known each other talking to Ricky. We've known each other for a long time. Happened we rick And Ricky says too long?
Speaker 3: Too long?
Speaker 2: Sean Spears says, yeah, So why do you Why don't you think I asked you to be in the culling? By the way, the culling, I don't get it. I'll look that up at some point, maybe I'll figure out what it means.
Speaker 3: But so Sean says, why didn't I ask you to be in the culling?
Speaker 2: And Sean says, because you knew I would tell you no. And then Sewan Spears says, that's what I thought.
Speaker 3: No. Remember the conversation we.
Speaker 2: Had in Philly, the one not too long ago. Actually, how many times, Ricky, did I have to tell you to talk to you off a metaphorical ledge? Times when you didn't believe in yourself, all the advice that I've given you over the years, And now the reason I didn't ask you is because, sadly, you're in the same You're still the same guy that I left over a year ago. Nothing has changed, And this arrogance of yours is a plague everywhere you go, and everywhere you go, all you do is create a nice long line of enemies, Ricky, and it's all you're doing. So Ricky says, Wow, you know what's so weird about that is you don't understand the fact that if you want to be number one XTORWWE, you're going to make some enemies. Then Sean says, oh, I've heard the same thing throughout my career. Do you want to make friends or do you want to make money? The actual point, that's actually my point with you. It's actually my point. Look at me, Ricky, I am champion here in the WWE, and I have three of my best friends who I consider family right beside me. And then they come out and stand beside him, and Ricky says, the reason why you have a champ And they're the reason why you have a champ And I'm going to be the reason why I take it from you. You get that, Sean says, you're coming for this championship and you're sure that you want to do that, even though you and I both know both damn well know that the outcome is what the outcome is going to be. And don't add me to that long list of enemies. You know what I'm capable of. In case you don't work out here. You can always go back. Never mind, we both know you've burnt every bridge, don't we And that was.
Speaker 3: A reference to AEW.
Speaker 2: So the two of them were in AW and Ricky can't go back, and neither can shown Spirits nor the Kenethan Page.
Speaker 3: I mean, none of them really can. I mean maybe they can.
Speaker 2: I don't know the dynamics, but you know, there's a reason why they all left. And I don't know of one individual maybe ONRA day. I don't know of one individual that has come over from AEW.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Granted and Rode came back, but that has gotten a bad push, especially the guys in NXT. But then there's Cody. Obviously he didn't get a bad push. He got the best push you got, Sean Spears Ethan Page. Ricky saints, they're all getting pushes. Naomi, well, Diama came from DNA, but still she got a push. She's getting a push now. Took her a little while, but she's there. So yeah, So Ricky says, well, I guess I better win.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Then we go to the locker room where Dyson DuPont and Tyreek Igway are poking fun at Ricky Saint's decision decision making. Wesley then says sooner says that sooner or later, Ricky Saints will realize he is not the guy around here, and then Cale Dixon says that Ricky is pulling an Ethan Page right now. Page then threatens to knock out Dixon in two seconds. Page says that Andre Chase should be should teach Dixon and Eriah Connors that their words have consequences. Page actually forgot that Chase she is closed. Then Chase says that maybe he should teach him about a sensitive guys like Page that can't handle the truth, and then Page responds and we'll see and walks away.
Speaker 3: Then we've got a really.
Speaker 2: Quick thing about with the MotorCity machine guns kind of hugging Hanking Tank, like I'm guessing there was something on social media between the four of them, but I didn't see it. And then they just kind of hugged him before, but hugged Hanking Tank before they went out, and so that that does does come back coming back around later on. So the second match we have is Hanking Tank versus DuPont and uh Tyson, Dupot and.
Speaker 3: Tyreek away with Wesley and I don't know.
Speaker 2: Uh, these guys, all four of them are just okay. This is this is an example of not every match can be good. I know what they're trying to do with Hank and Tank, but it's it's kind of annoying. Uh that's just my own personal opinion. And now they have Hank in Tank on this lose. So Hanking Tank did end up losing. They're trying these new things now to make themselves better, but it just ends up giving them and the ends up having them lose. But yeah, Hank in Tank they end up taking the loss to uh, Tyson and Tyreek.
Speaker 3: Okay, oops one second.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, my website messed up and I am trying to get it back up, so I apologize.
Speaker 3: To give me one second.
Speaker 2: I have nothing against Hank and Tank specifically, nor the nor the other the Tang teams aside from Phraxium, the Tag teams and Nix.
Speaker 3: He just stink. They're not good. They need more more, they need more.
Speaker 2: It's going on to something happened on my internet that would really stink. All right, I think I got back up and working. Now let's let's resume. So after that, we have a backstage interview with Fraxium and Sarah Schreiver. Sarah asked Axiom how he felt about felt to push gun through to its limits a couple.
Speaker 3: Of weeks ago on SmackDown.
Speaker 2: Axiom says was a dream come true in his home country and it's a moment that he'll never forget. Fraser, passively aggressive, aggressively passive aggressively points out that he wasn't invited to Spain for that moment, and Axiom tells Fraser that I was supposed to be a surprise, but Fraser has a big mouth and he wouldn't be able to control himself. Fraser then said that he was in Barcelona. If he was in Barcelona, maybe Axiom would have won that match. And Axium looks at the Titan trying Joba Emi arriving to the PC parking lot and he is not happy. So the third match we have u is Lexus King versus Javon Evans for the w w E NXT Heritage Cup Championship. Uh, this was a really good match. Lexus King put on a show. Jevan Evans, I mean, I mean, come on like this guy like I I will if somebody said you can only watch two people on NXT for the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Who would it be?
Speaker 2: It would be Stephanie Vacer and it would be Javon Evans. Javon Evans is so good. He's so good at the things that he does. He's fluid, still tiny but like like skinny, but he just the things that he does, like it's it's like a video game. Like it's like it's like watching someone play a video game. At the end of the match, though, they're going back and forth and Obafemi comes out while Javan Evans is on the floor by the entranceway, Oba picks the referee gets distracted by Lexis King, and Oba picks up Javon Evans and dwevers a fall from Grace power bomb on the apron and hey, did you know? Did you know that the apron is the hardest part of the ring.
Speaker 3: Did you know that? They?
Speaker 2: Did you also know that bron Breaker runs the ropes twenty three miles an hour? Did you know that too? They say the same things over and over again, although I noticed, I noticed Michael Cole hasn't been saying the whole bron Breaker twenty three miles an hour thing, So maybe we've gotten past that. I don't know anyway, after that happens, referee counts ten and javan Evans gets counted out, and then Oba continues to just beat the crap out of jovan Evans. So and then as there as Javon and Oba are in the ring, dark State comes out.
Speaker 3: So lights go out, Dark.
Speaker 2: State's lights go up, and Trick comes out wild so and by the way, Oba and javan Evans, they didn't they didn't even pay any nevermind to the fact that Dark State is standing out.
Speaker 3: They're just standing there.
Speaker 2: And and and then Trick comes in and looks like he's trying to give a trick shot to Oba Femi, but he actually misses and gives it to javan Evans, who then wipes out out of the ring. Between the ring and the re announcing raining ring announcers, not the ring announcers, the commentators. So needless to say, it looks like they're building, maybe building to a triple threat. Okay, So if I was to guess, if I was, if I was not to guess, okay, not to guess.
Speaker 3: If I was.
Speaker 2: To say, this is what I would like to happen. And I'm saying this knowing that the men's division in NXT is not nearly as stacked.
Speaker 3: As a woman's division.
Speaker 2: Okay, but because we do have four new guys coming in, So that's so anyway, I'm sorry, let me go back. So what I would hope that would happen is at Stand and Deliver, Javon Evans would win the NXT title, but Oba and Trick would then go up to the main roster.
Speaker 3: Oba and Trick.
Speaker 2: Are both at the point now where they can graduate. And I know oba hasn't been around for very long, but He's at the point now where he I think that he would give a run for the money, to run for his money to most everybody. And by the way, Trick and start in the mid card with you know, going against Carmelo and Andrade and the other guys or whatever, depending on what Brandy's on, Oba needs to come up and start right at the top. I want him to come up and see Seth Rollins and beat the crap out of him. I want him when Bronson, uh Bronson reed comes back, I want I want to see Bronson, please, even in just a one shot match Oba Femi versus Bronz Stroman. Like, there's so many things, granted, I know these aren't These aren't high level that I'm saying, but like he like he's ready.
Speaker 3: The man is ready. It's like please like his presence, his aura, the way he the way he.
Speaker 2: Just just destroys people elegantly.
Speaker 3: Like it's not like bron.
Speaker 2: Stroman destroys people, but bron Stroman destroys people clumsily. But Obai does it with finesse. They just they just need to they need to move forward with both of them. So in a in a perfect world, there'd be a triple threat match, javan Evans would end up taking the title at standard delivery, and then both Obafemi and Trick Williams would move on. That's that's what I think would be really cool. And then have Javon Evans and called Javan Evans ethan page showing spears, have all those guys kind of run run an XT for a while.
Speaker 3: Who knows.
Speaker 2: I'm not the booker though anyway. Uh So, the bottom line is the end of the match, it was Lexus King winning very via count out. Okay, just to go back to what I was saying, then we have the fourth match of the night, which is a metaphor Girls versus Gigi and Tatum Pasley. By the way, Gig looks thinner like, she looks good. She looks really good. Last time I saw her, like not the last time, but like but before she came back recently, like she she didn't look as thin like she looks.
Speaker 3: She looks really good.
Speaker 2: I'm like, whatever she's doing, keep on doing, Gig, whatever you're doing, keep doing it.
Speaker 3: Uh. This was a great match.
Speaker 2: The Meta girls are so good and I really liked the GG and Tatum combination. They are going for the TNA Knockouts title.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know who.
Speaker 2: The champions are, so I can't sit here and tell you. But but this was a great match. And so the end of the match, Tatum and Gigi do a what's it called the Cemetery Drive. It's their finisher, the tag team finisher, which is, by the way, tag team finishing with their own names. I'm all for, like like the one.
Speaker 3: D the other night.
Speaker 2: We still haven't seen him to a year and a half, but I love tag team finishing. The tag team finishes with their own names. However, it seems that and I understand why Last Legend is a presence. Okay, Last Legend is a presence and eventually again she also will like she they kind of already started it with her last year, with them last year being in the tag team division and SmackDown and then going to and then Lash being in the Royal Rumble. I don't think that was a mistake. I think they're they're expecting big things from Lash. But because of that, every time the medic Girls lose, then Jakara Jackson gets gets pinned every time. If you if you go back and you watch Metaphour Girls matches, I don't remember a match where Lash Legend got pinned understandably, so understandably I understand why. Maybe that'll come back to haunt them later on you as a as a tag team. But Jakara Jackson, from what I remember, always takes the pin between the two of them, something I'll look out for.
Speaker 3: Actually. So the winner matches one of the match was Gig and Tatum via pinfall.
Speaker 2: Then we've got Tony D'Angelo wants he wants intel on Dark State and that don knows that he can't he can count on the family. Donna asks Stacks if everything is all right and he's the underboss for a reason, I'll never forget what the Don has done for him in the past, and Stacks says that Don can always trust him. Then we got the motor my City machine Guns talking to Hank and Tank, you know, basically talking them off the ledge. Every team has a different paths. They say they shouldn't worry about comparing themselves to other tag teams. There's nothing linear in the bed of business. And it took the MotorCity Machine Guns a long time.
Speaker 3: To make it to the WWE. It's not time to give up hanging in.
Speaker 2: Tank tells the MotorCity machine Guns that they see they will see them down the line. Fifth match of the night, we have Ethan Page versus Andre Chase. They need to figure out they're gonna do with Andre Chase. I mean, I know that it looks like they kind of have a direction, but not really. He comes out, and this has been going on for months. Duke Hutson has been has been released. Thea Hale not released. Nowhere to be found except on Instagram apparently because I do follow her on Instagram and TikTok she did.
Speaker 3: She's doing things. She is still.
Speaker 2: Alive, She's nowhere to be found. And then you've got these two newcomers. Granted, decent, decent seeming guys, but they're trying to get trying to pick up Chase his spirits.
Speaker 3: But like what he comes.
Speaker 2: Out and I the disheveled hair, disheve dishoveled shirt dress, paants like I just I don't understand where they're going with this story and unfortunately not from my from my interpretation, not many people are interested in the story, but they're still they're taking a long Like to me, if if somebody is this, if people are as not as interested in this storyline as another one, that should move faster, you know what I mean, Like that should be that should be the story that goes that moves whereas stories like the Bloodline saga that could take a long time because it's Vera was extremely interesting and everybody was interested in it the whole Cody and Cody and the rock thing from last year, Cody and the John Cena and stuff from this year like that can take some time to develop. Let's please let us know where where Andre Chase is going on or he's Chase Hughes seems to be gone, what's the next step, where's the hale?
Speaker 3: Let's go anyway at the end of the match.
Speaker 2: So this is basically at the at the end of the match, Ethan Page beats Andrea Chase, so and Ethan Page is another guy so good.
Speaker 3: He's so good.
Speaker 2: Dark State and not phazed by Tony D'Angelo, and they want to remind everybody that there's no that no one is safe.
Speaker 3: Trick Williams is tired of all about.
Speaker 2: This is all vignettes that backstage. Trick Williams is tired of talking about John mount Evans. He was collateral damage and is a distraction. Chick wants to mind everybody that he's the man around here, and Trick is calling out Oba Femi. Next week, Chrick says that what's going on the dark Side is none of his business.
Speaker 3: Fascinating.
Speaker 2: Next week we have Sewan Spears who will put his NXT North American Championship on the line against Ricky Saints. I'm surprised they're doing this match this early. I figured the goal was to give Ricky Saints the North American title at stand and deliver, So this is gonna be interesting to see how it plays out. The last match of the night, we have Stephanie Vickaier, who mind you it was hurt from an earlier attack by Fatal Influence. She's taking out Fallon Henley for the Women's North American Championship.
Speaker 3: This was basically three on one.
Speaker 2: The entire the entire match was was interferenced by Jasmine Nicks and Jacy Jane, and it was just it was Don't get me wrong, it was a great match. Otherwise, Flon Henley is really good. I mean she's not at the level of not even nearly the level of Stephanie, Julia or Jordan, but.
Speaker 3: She's really she's really good. And at the end of the match.
Speaker 2: Where we got here, so Stephanie does a pump handle suplex. Oh no, no, no, Stephanie blocks a pump handles tooth flex suplex and shoves Henley into into the knicks. Stephanie then connects with the SVB to pick up the victory, which is that backbreaker under the double wing backbreaker kind of thing that she does. After the match, Fatal Influence gangs up on Stephanie. Jordan Gray storms under the ring to make a save. Grace kicks Jane in the face and uses Henley's leg as a weapon. Grace draps Henley with a spinning back fist and clothes lines Jacy Jane and hits great then.
Speaker 3: With another backfist.
Speaker 2: Grace then hands both titles to Vac and Grace's has a quick tug of war over the NXT Women's Championship.
Speaker 3: Jada Parker then shut.
Speaker 2: Jada Parker comes out, shoves Grace into the care and Grace and Parker are brawling with each other and Grace blast Parker off the apron with a running hip tack hip attack, so kind of like the Saint that the move that that Jada Parker does probably an insult to her. Grace and his has a standoff with Thecare and we go back to where the entire women's locker room is demanding a shot the NXTA Women's Championship as the show goes off the air.
Speaker 3: So that's the That was the show.
Speaker 2: It was like I said, it was for a show that it was just a regular show in the middle of Sandon Delivery season. They call you standon delivery season, but it's WrestleMania season. Standing Delivery just happens to be during the season, you know, just Thatt's the big NXT show and during WrestleMania weekend. But that being said, it was a really good show, solid show. Stephanie wins twice, which of course is awesome. It moves some stories forward, especially Ricky Saint's stories and Javan and Trick and Oba moved a little bit forward, and of course Stephanie, although you know, we need to figure out what she see. It's I find it odd because we're less than three weeks away.
Speaker 3: Three weeks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, we're about three weeks away from Standon's delivery. There's no matches, there's no matches planned yet, Like, what's going on.
Speaker 3: Let's figure it out.
Speaker 2: We gotta figure this out because at some point we got to have a card together. It's already bad enough that Standon's deliver has to happen at one o'clock in the afternoon Eastern Standard time or Saving time. I never got it right anyway, so they better make it good because we're already So WrestleMania Weekend, we're talking about Friday, SmackDown, Hall of Fame. We're talking about stand and Deliver, We're talking on Saturday, stand and deliver, WrestleMania Saturday, we're talking about the Slammis On Sunday, we're talking about WrestleMania Sunday we're talking about now apparently there's some roache thing on Sunday after WrestleMania. Then we're talking Monday night. Well, I mean there's like Standing Deliver is gonna get lost, could get lost in all that, and it shouldn't be. So come up with a plan. Figure out what they're doing. We need to move forward because right now we're not. And I mean I know that the storylines are slowly moving, but there's not like figure it out. We need to figure it out. And by the way, I sean Michael's great job. He does a great job. I have all the faith in the world in him. But I'm getting an.
Speaker 3: Anyway. That's all I got for today.
Speaker 2: Hope everybody's doing well. Like I said, Wrestling Your Weekend's gonna be a long weekend. But I do plan on reviewing Stand and Deliver at some point. So but I also plan on sitting on in my parents' living room watching all the wrestling. I Wrestling Your Weekend with my dad, And yes, I try to get him in at least once an episode because I know he's listening. He tells me, all right, thanks lot, guys, talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. To the WWE Podcast. Don't forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast app so you don't miss a show, or head to wwepodcast dot com and for all of these shows add free head over to Patreon dot com slash WWE podcast. Until then, we'll see you next time.