Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a brand new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donni Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. It is just about eleven thirty on Tuesday, June third. It's day what eight of the DOUBISIP, Yes, yeah, date, because we started last Tuesday, so if you include this Tuesday, we're up to eight days. Let's rock and roll. We have three winners today, we'll hit on all of them. We got a bunch other events that we got to get through. Of course, we are very very much in the thick of things. There's like thirty five thousand events going on. Tim's making calls at eleven o'clock at night to switch out what we're doing with the streaming. We made a change last night for the streaming today. So like this isbisop time. It's just pure chaos. There's this stuff going on everywhere. We really can't keep tabs on it all, but we'll do the best that we can. Of course, as always, don't forget to like and subscribe if you are watching on YouTube. If you are listening, know that we do now have a video version available on the poker Go YouTube channel. But if you don't want to do that. If you just want to listen, all we ask is that you leave a review. I don't think I've asked for any reviews all summer yet, so I'm asking right now. Yeah, I'm asking right now. Let's go leave some reviews. I also think that we need a new code or something password phrase. Okay, we'll do one of those later. I'm just putting that out there right now so you can get that prepared for later on in the episode. And then one more housekeeping item here before we go. In play poker Go dot com people, a new section of the site of the platform just launched, the Sit and Go section. Now no gamble, no Future sitting goes with the wheel of Gain, the wheel of Game. So basically, you go in there, it's like your your jackpot sitting go. You go in there, you select whatever buy and level right, you spin the wheel of game. It tells you what you're playing for exactly. And the setting of the play Poker Girl background and everything is the no Gamble in the future set, So it's badass. Wow, it's awesome. They also have ring games. They also have tournaments, so whatever you want, you can get in there and play. Play PokerGO dot com. That's on web. You can also find it on iOS. You can find it on Android. You can download it to your device and you can play. I would highly encourage you guys to get in there because it is a lot of fun and unlike those other free poker sites out there, Okay, the gameplay is genuinely authentic. I play in there regularly, and I do find it fairly difficult to compete against the players. You know. It's not just like you're just getting in there and you're wrecking everyone because no one knows what they're doing. People are just shipping all in with this, that and the other thing. No, it's not like that. Okay, it is legitimate poker. It is completely free if you want to start, so play poker go dot com or find it on iOS and Android. All right, let's get into what happened here at the World Series of Poker today. First up, we had a massive, massive, massive, your favorite word, massive day that involved none other than Daniel Negranu making, yeah, what is this thing? Making the final table of the ten thousand dollars Omaha High Low eight er Better Championship that he wrapped up last night, sitting third with five players remaining. This was scheduled for a four day event. So everyone that was, you know, whining and crying saying, you gotta stream, you gotta stream, you gotta stream. Massive fail. Such a fail, such a fail, guys, four day event. Okay, we got it under control here. Okay, you know, you let us do the content stuff. We do a pretty good job with it, and you guys can figure everything else out in your lives. Okay, so we figured that out. We got Neigrana on there. He gets heads up with Ryan Bambrick, but I mean it really was Bambridge day. He so Victor Blam, another legendary player who was at the final table. He started well with the chip lead, but pretty early on Bambrick took the chip lead from Victor Blam. I know that Victor Blam retook the chip lead for a few hands not too long after that, but then Bambrick went back up on top and really never gave it up from there that I can recall. Heads up play, Bambrick started with about a two to one chip lead over Negronu and Neigrane couldn't win a hand, like it was just NonStop everything that he did Bambridg just had him better. It was like two bear versus two pair, was two bear versus flush. You know, the final hand was Bambric makes a full house and Nigranney's got trips and he's looking for I think a three outer on the river. So just just you know, a steam roll from Ryan Bambrick, who claims his second WSP Gold bracelet. He won a fifteen hundred dollars pot limit Omaha event back in twenty eighteen for his other bracelets, so it's been a few years for Ryan Bambrick, but he crushed it today and took home more than four hundred and seventy thousand dollars. Nigran who did make it all the way to heads up play, so you know, if you were tuning in on the live stream, you know you got to see Negron you get oh so close to his eighth WSP Gold bracelet, three hundred and thirteen thousand dollars for him. We did speak with him yesterday. We didn't speak with him today, but we spoke with him yesterday and then I asked him, you know, after winning that seventh bracelet last year, does he feel a little bit more free, kind of like there's a little bit of a monkey off his back because it's been so long. And he said, yeah, I feel like I'm playing more free. You know, I'm drinking wine if I want to drink wine. I'm just doing my thing. And he certainly looked pretty comfortable overall throughout this whole event. He had a big stack pretty much the whole way through. I know he did have a little bit of ups and downs, but for the most part it seemed like pretty smooth sailing up until heads up play and then he just ran into the steamroller that was Ryan Bamberg. Behind them, we got Ophi or more finished in third place, Victor blom about out in fourth place, and then Hunter McClelland busted in fifth. That was the final five that came back today and closed it out. If you do want to watch the replay of the live stream, you can find it on poker Go. You can also find it on the poker Go YouTube channel. So pretty cool stuff there. What do you got on d Neggs? You were out there most of the day.
Speaker 2: I was I was sweating it. Do you mean this DGS or do you mean.
Speaker 1: Well, let's hit on the real d negs first, and then we'll hit on this fake d negs, which doesn't even really look like excuse me, looks exactly like. This is honestly the worst thing I've ever like. It does not look anything. You know how they do those like statues of like Dwyane Wade, Yeah, and it comes up like the one with chrish Allen Ronaldo. This is this is poker's bobblehead version of that, because this is a butcher job.
Speaker 2: I think it's great. He's got his aprile leafs.
Speaker 3: Jersey's got his baseball gap, He's got his goate, He's got his nine to seven right there holding it.
Speaker 2: It is Daniel Agrando from the two thousand.
Speaker 1: And six ten to seven. You can't even you can't even why. I don't know why you're looking his favorite. Nice, nice, because from here his favorite hand is ten. Seven. Doesn't matter, you know what his favorite.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to real. Let's go back to real.
Speaker 3: Negrano obviously made big run today are winning his eighth brace It would have been the first. If he won, would have been the first time he stood alone on the bracelet breakdown with eight. No one else had eight. He's always had someone else with him, so that was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Second place exactly, No, No, okay, yeah, a few people got seven, though.
Speaker 3: Four people have seven after him. Who's got even Johnny Muss he won three hundred and thirteen K. He moves his WSP earnings over twenty three million dollars. That is pretty cool. It was his eighth limono Maha hai low cash. Not as cool as start two hundred and seventy fourth cash overall, fifty eighth final table. And this is where it gets pretty crazy. He is got so many podium finishers. Seven wins were already touched on. This was his eleventh runner up finish. If we just change the cards a little bit different, different teams. Look, he'd have eighteen. He would have eighteen bracelets, alright, he would be exactly the legend on top. But you can't say that, of course you cause you can do the same for fiel Helm with but but.
Speaker 1: You can also do the same on the other side all the times that he won. If you change the cards, then.
Speaker 2: He would you changed the third, he changed the fourth again.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, what of the last few years, we've seen him come so close so many times, mostly on live streams, you know, back at the rear and then here at Valley's Slash now the horseshoe.
Speaker 2: But yes, eleventh runner up finished from the grando.
Speaker 3: But I think, you know, he looked, like you said, looked pretty good up there, look fresh, didn't look frazzled after losing. You know, he just as you could just tell that, you know what, wasn't my day. But I'm going to go back in the next one, and I bet you we see him competing for that eighth bracelet one more time, at least this summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would think so as well. I honestly thought he was going to win. I just he just seemed locked in. It seemed like everything was kind of working out in his favor. Not that he was really you know, steamrolling the table or running anything over or necessarily catching cards or whatever it was. I don't know. I just felt like d Nag was in control, and you just kind of can sense the energy when this stuff happens, Like I felt that on day two. Kind of towards the end of day two when he had the big stack, I was just like, you know, this just feels like one of the big stacks, if not the chip leader at the time. I forget exactly where he was on a leader board, but it just feels like that person is going to ultimately go on to win the tournament. He almost did, you know, he got second. But you know, I think that we've seen enough poker tournaments these days, especially here at the World Series of Poker, when you just kind of feel like it's theirs, it's theirs to win, and he almost did the damn thing. But like you, I think he's going to be back this World Series. This was officially event number nine on the schedule. There are one hundred gold Bracelet events. Of course, you know, he did have to skip, you know, a handful of the ones that come after this one because he was stuck in this one for four days. But still there are eighty plus tournaments still to be played here. Plus if he's firing any of the online stuff, you know, he's got a great shot to win a gold bracelet, and I think he's going to do it. I don't think he's going to do it in a hold the event. I think he's going to do in something else. It could very well be plo. Polo is his jam, after all, you know, just ask him. He'll tell you or something like this, you know, like maybe the Stud study, you know, something like something something where Daniel can really lean on his experience of like having played the game for decades, right like like I'm sure he's played Omaha eight or better forever. Yeah, you know, I'm sure he's played seven Cards Stud forever, seven Cards Stud eight like that sort of stuff. So I think that that's something that is really going to work in his favor this year. So listen, if you're invested on him on Poker Steak, if you bought his package, pretty good start. It is three hundred and thirteen K here in the bank. Of course, you know, everyone would have liked for Daniel to win that four hundred and seventy K, but still get more than three hundred K in this one with a second place score is a great way for DNX to start the series. Now we're gonna we're gonna get the two fifty K. He's probably gonna wipe it out in two bullets, but still it's still good to bank that that three hundred and thirteen K. Moving on, we have the ten thousands. What don't want to talk about this? I thought you already talked about No.
Speaker 3: The reason I brought it in was just like you said, I'm pretty sure I have that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll have to check out, and if I do, it's still like in.
Speaker 2: The I took mine out of the boxes. Yeah, I don't want not that the.
Speaker 3: Box is like in short of good shape. But I too felt like it was his tournament. I both brought this in because it felt like we were going to have a winners interview, win a story, and like this was going to be the first little item we had on that podcast desk.
Speaker 2: I left it in my car. Obviously, he didn't win, but it's like we jinxed in.
Speaker 3: But I think it's still a pretty cool little nod to the two thousands poker. It's joining us here on the podcast at all. Unbelieved I got, I got a helm. With one it's it's like chipped and broken everywhere, but the other ones are I gotta got that.
Speaker 2: I got Johnny Chance, you.
Speaker 1: Should just make some, make some.
Speaker 2: There is a bubblehead stort at Mandalay Bay.
Speaker 3: Isn't that there's a what I think there's like an actual bubblehead store at mandal Bay. Really the customer ones, Yeah, anyway, that's a story behind this. We've got a little trinket. You know who had some more trinkets during the shows. As we go through the World Series.
Speaker 1: What number is this? Whose number is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know hockey well enough.
Speaker 1: I'm quizzing you. I'm quizzing you.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have any clues.
Speaker 1: One the grades of the game, Wayne Gretzky, Matt Sundean.
Speaker 3: Never heard of that name in my life. This is what I was speaking of numbers. This is number two hundred and ninety seven, the five thousand.
Speaker 1: They made five thousand of those things. I guess, oh man, whoa okay, all right, let's move on ten thousand dollar mister ree bouncy that this was cool, right. Joseph Fox, who was an absolute wild character down the stretch in this one, super colorful. It seemed like, you know, he was not in a bad way, but the odd man out just because he was the old guy. Yeah, and everyone else was like, you know, a bit younger crushers, you know, playing this ten k mystery bounty. And then over here you just got this this kind of wild old guy that's just you know, doing his thing. He's cheering for cards when he's all in, he's rooting crazy when he's when he's got pulls at the mystery bounty. So that was super fun. Now, six years ago, his son Jordan won a bracelet, and if my memory serves me correctly, I interviewed Jordan after he won that tournament. It was like a I don't know, it was like a six hundar deepsacker. Can you look it up? What it was? Jordan Fox, Jordan with an E at the end, Yeah, look up what he want. I think it was a smaller buying Nolan man holding.
Speaker 2: Two k and eliminas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like it was sub five k.
Speaker 3: I think for sure one k no limit hold him double stack exactly.
Speaker 1: And again, if my memory shoves me correctly, I interviewed him afterwards, and like his dad was like around and I think his dad like kind of kept yelling into like the microphone, you know, like they were all super happy, and it was this whole like like family moment. Like it was super cool. So so it was also now cool to see it come full circle where Jordan's on the rail and his dad is winning the bracelet. You know, like that was just awesome. Seven hundred and twenty nine thousand dollars for Joseph. He told Poker News afterwards that it was incredible. I watched my son with a bracelet in twenty nineteen. It was incredible then. It feels even better now. But now he's got to come back and win a second one, which is okay. And I remember that too from that interview is they were kind of like talking about the rivalry type of thing like between them. You know, so Dn was here today, right, I think I appreciate here. I think he's in the winner.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so that was that was super cool. And with that, I mean, now I'm gonna lean on you a bit. But both of those tournaments PGT qualifying events, both the one that Ryan Brambick won the ten k oh Highlight Championship and then this one that Yo So Fox won the ten thousand dollars Mystery Buying.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure we had some movie had shaken in on on the leaderboard. Biggest move obviously Danielgy moved in the second placed and twenty five points which you got wrong, which I got wrong with about to apologize to the people listening. I thought second place would actually get him over Eric Blair, but I was off by a couple of points.
Speaker 2: So yeah, grand.
Speaker 3: Eleven cashesla here I saw him bubble the first high roller.
Speaker 1: For as hard as he was on the PGT not so hard.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, no, Grander eleven cashes one point three or five million in PGT earnings. This season finished, you know, top three again last year on the PGT leader board, and you know he's alread making that run. Sitting in his second place. Alex Fox and Kristen Fox and Joey Weisman all picked up cashes in that mystery bounty, so they add to their points position along with Gino, Reem and Eric where they're the only five players with one thousand on more PGT points, which we think is fairly safe for the million dollar championship at the end of the season. And then obviously we've touched on Yosa Fox. He's now thirteenth, seven hundred and twenty nine points, just bang straight up there. Hopefully we see him in some PGT events and obviously he beat Alejandro Pinado who's now twentieth, and that's kind of the biggest you know movement, you know when it comes to the PGT leader board. But you know, we have some events going on that's really going to shake things up in the next couple of.
Speaker 1: Days and then just quickly to wrap up on the mystery bounty. Yosah Fox also won the two hundred and fifty thousand dollars bounty, the biggest bounty that was in play. You mentioned Alejandro Panado finishing in second place. He did for four uner and eighty six k James Mendoza third, Richard Green got fourth, Patrick Kennedy got fifth, Child Dwan got six. Jocatta we all know who Jocotta is got seventh, Miles Moleyy got eighth, and then Jordan Siegel cashed in ninth place. Next up for our winners, we had a trio of them today. Brad Ruben five bracelets in five years for mister Bradley Rubin. I mean, this guy, I feel like, is underrated, overlooked, never thought of, however you want to describe him. You know, whenever we talk about people with you know, four or five, six, seven bracelets, you know the names Sean Dee, Jeremy Awis, Miss Daniel Legarn, like, those are the names that are thrown around, right, Yeah, no one's out here throwing around Bradley Rubin's name. But he's doing the damn thing. I mean, you know, so pretty crazy to see him win another gold bracelet. He won the fifteen hundred dollars no limit deuce to seven single draw. He took that one down for one hundred and thirty thousand dollars. He beat Hanlu and heads up play. Yuki Zoo aka rich Zoo got third, June Wang got fourth, another kind of overlook slash underrated player Brian Yun fifth, Tyler Phillips, who I believe went back to back final teables in the summer. He finished in sixth and then Eric Moom got seventh in that one.
Speaker 2: So pig sat on Bradley Rubin.
Speaker 3: You said five ofsp bracelets, Doyl Brounson took him seven hundred and thirty five days to get to five bracelets. But Brad Ruman six years six ws apiece, which ranks him tied for two three fourth fastest, tied with Ivy and Johnny Moss, Phil Ivan Johnny Muss for five bracelets in six ws apse. So obviously Ruben's conditions are a little different with online and more events, but still, you know, it's kind of We talked about Ben Glaza the other day stamping. His name is a prolific WSP player. Well Brad Rubin five bracelets for six years. He's on his way to doing that too.
Speaker 1: What are his bracelets in?
Speaker 2: I believe he has an at least got it online two online.
Speaker 1: I think I'll tell you what he's guy. He's got a fife hundred dollars Nolan reduced seven single job bracelet. That's for sure, that true.
Speaker 3: But he has this is I guess the tricky but and this is three on WSV dot com. Three I don't know one online p six dred he's got a raz he's got a fifteen hundred Dealer's choice. Let me check my big big docks, see if I can put it up quicker. He's probably missing you know what they're probably missing. The other online series is what I'm thinking. The other yeah, because it was wine series. I believe there was one online series. But yeah, he's GG poker. He has one for two hundred and twenty k. The WSV online already touched on seventy k, and then one at the Rio which was the RAS, then one at Bally's a couple of years. The first time I was here, that was the Dealer's choice and then he has the one today.
Speaker 2: So that's a I have racests.
Speaker 1: Is it five years or are they just counting wsps I because twenty twenty twenty one, two four, twenty five, that's six years.
Speaker 2: That's what I said. Well, yeah, well, I mean I could break I only break down the days.
Speaker 1: For well, I guess, I guess it's if you don't count the year that we basically didn't have a WSOP then.
Speaker 3: He won one in the twenty twenty way because he won it online.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was online. It was on gig pover, So it is. It's kind of tricky.
Speaker 3: The only day the only ones that I really have the amount of days is when you're on top of that first to five leader a board, first to six leader board. If there's like discrepancy, you know, like he had first to three Ted Forrest, you now quickly he did three racelests probably two years three days. Yeah, okay, I won three events back to back to back. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: That's just wild Yeah, absolutely wild stuff there. Going back to another bigger buying event, a PGT qualifying event, the brand new for this year, twenty five thousand dollars buy in high Roller Pot limon Omaha Slash no limit hold Them tournament. Now, this tournament carried through registration till today, a couple hours into the day, plus the break that's when registration closed. It ultimately ended with two hundred and forty five entries, more than five point seven million dollars in the prize pool, the top thirty seven spots paid. I thought this one would easily get over three hundred, so fell a little bit short from where I thought it would be, but still I think two forty five is is pretty big. You and I were over there on the other side of the room, I think, are they still playing?
Speaker 2: They might have just backed up, actually, but it was.
Speaker 1: It was fun in terms of the bubble. It's kind of wacky way. So I think at one point they played the wrong anti yep, like they were playing a teny twenty five thousand level and they had the antie as forty thousand. Okay, But I don't know what happened. Sean Dee brought it up or somebody brought it up, and then the ante was actually changed to thirty five thousand. Now normally this is kind of like whatever, right, But what's interesting is that there were several players that were super super short, one of whom was Cherish Andrews. She ultimately cashed with a single five K chip half of a small blind because Alan Lee went out at the hands of Robert Cohen. It was actually Bryce Yackey and Robert Cohen involved in a three way hand. Alan Lee was all in pre flop. Cohen had had Jackson became Jack four four. He ended up doubling through Bryce Yackey. But Cherish Andrews had they played the level as it was originally starting to play with the forty k anty, she would have been all in yeah already. Because she did go through the blinds. She was left with that five k half a small blind and she ultimately cash. So crazy stuff there. How she ended up getting in the money for a fifty k min cash. I mean, this was seemed like a who's who over there of tournaments are of players, you know, I know a lot of players busted out afterwards. But you know, you got you Ben Lamb over there was doing well. You had Texas Mike, you had Nick Shulman, Sean Dee was over there as well, Arthur Morris, Phil Sternheimer, Ben Tolerine, Jason Kuhne. He has since busted out, but he did make it into the money. Stephen Chidwick as well. Dan Smith was over there. Noah Boken was over there. You know.
Speaker 3: Michel Mancha quietly making back to back of ron reaching the final two tables in back to back Big Blind events finished. It was twelve in the Mystery Bounty and now he's thirty chips, three tables left in this one.
Speaker 1: So the thing with Texas Mike is he's what he second or third tips right now?
Speaker 2: Study chips right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can literally torch that in five. He plays like a freaking maniac. I mean it's absolutely awesome, like the way that he plays. But like you cannot like sit at home be like, oh yeah, he's gonna make the found that one. No, like he could literally be out next correct. He's he's that nuts, But you got to give it to him because he just he puts his nuts on the table and he says, I mean, if you got it, you got it, pal, Like we're going yep, you know that. That's how he plays. Pedal to the freaking floor. So John Hennigan squeaked into the money. Philip Sternheimer cash Cherish Andrews. As we mentioned, she cashed as well. Baoding got in there, Jason Kuhne got in there, Matthew Wantman got in there. URI's Eva Levski, Yao Samoo, Bryce, Jockey, Dimitar dan Chev. They were all the players who have cashed so far, or among those who have cashed so far. More than one point three million dollars up top in this one's second place eight sixty eight third place just shy of six hundred thousand dollars. So this is gonna be a fun one come tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Winner this, by the way, we'll move into obviously penning other results pretty much fourteenth place. The PGT leader was seven hundred points up top here and one point three million dollars.
Speaker 1: Crazy, crazy, crazy Brandon Mitchell is the chip leader currently as they are down to three tables. And I watched that guy on the bubble. I mean he was abusing the ever living crap out of that bubble and putting some very very tough players to the test, maximum pressure on them and showing bluffs all the time. Even better, it was awesome. So that's a lot of fun. The original plan was to stream this one. It was, but we don't think it's gonna finish. So it's kind of finished, just not in the time that we wanted to. So look, the bubble went for a while.
Speaker 3: I believe they caught a level off the end of the night, just to give these guys the rest. Otherwise, you know, they're getting out here at two am. They're gonna come back tomorrow, and you know, we did some maths. This could be four day events, so there is there is a small world where we get them down to five or six tomorrow and bring them back the next day. So look, don't you don't, don't roll it out yet. But we had to make a choice. We didn't really want to run the risk of no show tomorrow. Can't have no show exactly, so we made we made an audible. You know, some people are going to get upset at us, but we do what's best for our business.
Speaker 1: As we like to say, I mean, it's it's okay, yeah, you know, it's just I mean, combination of the fact that I think the structure is really good, these players not going broke, bubble took forever, all that sort of stuff at play here. So there's that fifteen hundred dollars mixed plo or mixed, sorry mixed? Omaha, right, that's what it's called. Yeah, I don't know why it says that on my screen, but whatever. How far are these guys down? Where they at? Tyler Brown?
Speaker 3: Thirty three players left from the twelve one hundred and thirty nine, and.
Speaker 1: This is the one that had a massive jump. Yeah and you.
Speaker 3: Twelve he touched on Tyler Brown. We also got David Schmool who's already won a bracelet this year, so chance he could. He's thirty chips going to keep that streak alive, twenty five years running of multi What did he win?
Speaker 2: Double bracer winners?
Speaker 3: He won the fifte limit omho, that's yeah, the highly beat Yeah.
Speaker 1: Whret he beat? Heads up shreiver? Was that the one Schreiber lost to Benny I forget, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's he's he's in the running to win that second bracelet already. I remember, I think I said on early podcast during fifteen that's gonna happen. Uh, So we're on the track for that. Thomas Taylor, ceiling, Bart Hansen, Rep, Porter Ryan LaPlante, Benny Glaza looking for that second brace to keep that streak going, and pads are stilling there and also Caleb Firth. He may also be the guy to win a second Bracer. Sir Chris Vich, Chris Vich, Andrew Yeah. Yeah, there's a lot of a lot of pretty dish names in this and here mixed o Maha. That's going to conclude on Wednesday most likely.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, Well, what's what's the first place on this this one? Two hundred and fifty AK. Holy crap, that's a lot of money for fifty hundred dollars buying tournament. So we'll keep tabs on that. Of course, the event that we do plan on streaming on Wednesday, June fourth is the fifteen hundred dollars six Max Tournament. Can you look up the entries that it had last year? Again, I believe it was down slightly if I remember, it was like twenty five hundred last year, twenty three to fifty four this year. First place in this one is four hundred and fourteen, nine hundred and fifty dollars. They are down to the final eleven players. We recently lost bracelet winners Pablo Martiz or Pablo Marie excuse me, Tristan Wade in seventeenth Alexandro's colonius David Funkhauser Colonial went out in twenty second, funk Causer twenty fifth, Nick Marchington busted in thirtieth, Bradley Gafford was out in thirty fifth. So down to the final eleven. Demarje Davenport is the current chip leader. This is cool. Shunden Joo is second in chips. Female player, yes, you know we talked about on our prediction Saturday. Is a female player gonna win an open event at the twenty twenty five World Series of Boger And so far she's looking pretty good, sitting second in chips brown balla is Alo in there. David Jackson number when he went heads up with Phil hammud the three k NL denied Phil hammuy the bracelet several years ago. Oscar Johansson's in there, as is Aaron Overton. So down to the final eleven there. The plan is to stream this one. It is a six handed event. We will stream it on Wednesday on Poker Go.
Speaker 2: So five hundred and twenty six players, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Slightly down, slightly down, not that much, but the very good turnout there and these guys I'm assuming are going to be blasting away because that's what six hundred Big Poker is so I'm looking forward to that one on the stream tomorrow. More big bet action six hundred dollars PLO Deep Stack. Today was day one to day event two thousand, three hundred and ninety nine entries, first place one hundred and ninety three thousand, second place one hundred and twenty nine thousand, so two six figure scores there. Do we have anyone notable in the chips, sir.
Speaker 2: Ook, I'm scrawling. I'm scrawling with Josh.
Speaker 3: Sleaz that Josh r a ari A, he's uh, he's right up.
Speaker 2: There's Nick Rigby, He's got some shapes life Leaf Force.
Speaker 1: Force this Tali how that shows up every summer and just crushes some plover it.
Speaker 2: Why not Ryan Race is in there?
Speaker 1: I don't really know.
Speaker 2: Nwara says he has some chippies. No, he's out, he's that well they update.
Speaker 1: That he's out because I've looked at his Instagram story and he's at home with my dogs on the couch, so maybe back he's for sure. I know he's out. Okay, I trust me, he's out. He's been out forever. See, this is this is a problem. This is like it's just a problem.
Speaker 2: With me.
Speaker 1: We record the podcast video on my iPhone. I don't have access to the app. When my iPhone is over there.
Speaker 3: You know, you can check. I think the app is desk up competitive too, is it really? I think there's I think there is a version on that, but I can pull it up. I was looking for my because obviously I can't.
Speaker 1: Trust these chip counts if they're just you know, if they got mowing there all right, here we got. But this is what I was saying yesterday. Use the app to your advantage. They bust people out.
Speaker 3: Of God, you're not gonna like this what King John King, John Riordan seventh and chips.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love John Rudin.
Speaker 3: I know, I bet you know we you know we want to be him on twenty five K Fantasy. So see, I'm not really saying anyone that stands out as I scrolled down the top fifty, but does say, you know, and eight players left from the thirty one hundred starting field. Looks like they're dealing in the last few hands of the day right now.
Speaker 1: That's a two day event. They'll finish it out tomorrow. These these sub one ks, these quote unquote deep sack events. They play pretty fast at the end, so there will be plenty of blood on Wednesday for that one. We got the two K no limit Texas hold on the Cadillac. Oh my gosh, the chip leader Jesse Loonas. Yep, mister sixteen to one too good of a price, too good of a price or what I should be like the least twelve to one to win the main event? This is this over what's deal? Now?
Speaker 3: They're still playing, They're playing, They're getting close to the Yeah, they're very close to the money. Thirty players off right now. This is the final level to minutes left. It looks like they fall short of the money tonight. As you mentioned Jesse Lonis, he is, I guess on this second and chips, but still got piles. One hundred and forty two big mines. Craig Vine now Miles Malali. They're in the top ten. Scroll down a little further. We've got William Alex Foxon with sixty big lines, Michael Burke, a lot of a PGT players see a table, Wilson, Brian green Or with some chips and Mink Crombrell rounding out the top fifty and fifty. First place David China rien forty two big lines, so keep scrolling, lots of big names.
Speaker 2: Is going to be a fun one.
Speaker 3: This is kind of already this is the scheduled stream for Thursday, but as.
Speaker 1: This is a cool tournament.
Speaker 3: I love the two k as we mentioned, slightly priced here, which you know you basically get all the the fifteen players in there, where you get a little bit of a beefed up price school there fourner and thirty six thousand dollars up top, two ninety for second to ten for third, almost seventeen hundred entries in the field sixteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what's out there. So a lot of fun here. I think it's good.
Speaker 3: I like this buying because it reminds us of those like WSB classic days. Remember they used to do one, and it's a very unique price point. Like in the poker industry in general, right, there's lots of one k's and elemn hundred thirty see the.
Speaker 1: Two they should do like a four K for a while like this. I'm in. I'm in, and honestly, I think that one of the reasons why they got away, and I have no idea, but I'm just guessing is that one of the reasons why you get away from the format, because I thought that was a cool tournament. I thought it was very well attended. Is it just takes up so much, right, you need you need so many more dealers because you're only playing four handing so many more tables. So it's just giant pain in the ass. I get it. But with this app now here, everything has been going so smoothly. I also I feel like I feel like, up until this year, I've heard a lot more about dealer quality. I haven't really heard much at all about deal dealer quality this this time around. Now, maybe I'm just missing it and I'm not paying attention, but it seems like things are better. Yeah, so bring back the formats. I love it. And if you do a four K, the field's going to be a little bit smaller because it's not like a fifteen hundred, right, Yeah, you know, so four K formax I'm in. I think you should do it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm in.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe this is bring this up with the PGT somehow.
Speaker 1: Where the hell are you going to fit a formax tournament in the studio.
Speaker 2: We'll play seven flats in the studio.
Speaker 1: Oh, we don't have a space. You know we might need to go twelve max. God, what's wrong with you? Yeah, bring back the formax, Let's go four max ten k Dealers Choice on six handed. Yeah, this one is fun. And look who is near the top of the counts to end day one? This guy right here?
Speaker 2: Look at Eggs DS I've been.
Speaker 1: Pointing to the Bible head for those of you on audio, I'm pointing to the bubblehead on our table.
Speaker 2: Is it not the name I'm looking at? Just above Date Eggs?
Speaker 1: Adam Friedman?
Speaker 3: How many times is he going to win this event? And Adam it's it's you need to maybe retire from playing the Dealer's Choice. Skeeve just let out the people.
Speaker 1: It's not that he should retire, it's that the other players should just boycott.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know that's happening in WUSP. What that happened once?
Speaker 1: What do you mean they boycott because of a player?
Speaker 2: There was? It was Mary told me the story once.
Speaker 3: It was five cords start high low or five card start or whatever it was, and this guy loved to play it, and no one signed up, and they basically like gave him the kind of said we're not playing this event. You can have it, but they made the story be like he was the best player in the world and everyone was scared to play him, so he was giving the brace of it. Really everyone just had that game. I'm gonna have to double check that out the.
Speaker 1: Monent, so it really didn't happen. So you're lying.
Speaker 2: I can look, I'm gonna find it right now. You you go run, I'll pull it up.
Speaker 1: Well, you're just you're lying.
Speaker 2: I'm not lying. Deep in the uh, I find this right now.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that Friedman won this event three years in a row and is now setting himself up to win it again. I mean, it's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Here it is bill boyd Okay, Yeah, nineteen seventy three World Series of Poker ten thousand limit five codstad Entrance one in the money won brycelet won.
Speaker 1: Back before they cancel the tournaments. So is there a rule, because obviously there's a rule online, like you know, I think on w SP dot comments you need eight players to start the tournament or else it just gets auto canceled. Is there a rule for live.
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 3: You know what they could probably want in the like the big rule, like let's say the two hundred fifty K gets super high roll. Yeah, there's two people signed up. It's d Naggs in phil Ivy. I mean, do they play for the bracelet? Do they cancel the tournament? Like?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: You know, what happens? Obviously this is never gonna happen, right, But hypothetically speaking, what would happen is there is there a rule so.
Speaker 3: Funny is but written in the bigger rule book that no one really looks at.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there is, I mean, right, there has to be. But but but I'm saying, like the oftentimes the rule book is kind of like carried through. Yeah, you know, so I just don't know, like if they if that rule is never touched and it's just an old rule, then maybe you get a billboard situation.
Speaker 2: I throw you something else in the ninety seventy three.
Speaker 1: Sure, By the way, I want to get morey on the podcast at some point, just to do like morey stories, you know, three stuff like this, three thousand dollars, no limit, dos seven, draw eleven entrance, bad jack strass every day, got heads up, they decided to chop it happens a lot, right, it happens a lot.
Speaker 3: Chop it up. Sure, But when there's a braces It always a little different. But you know, back then they weren't bracelets. I don't know if you know that.
Speaker 1: I do know, yeah that you did.
Speaker 2: Okay, first bracelet.
Speaker 3: Was I think seventy six yep in nineteen seventy six. Ws beside there are doing of warning bracelet to event winning. So they retroactively is that the right word, retroactory retroactively gave bracelets out to the people. They both regard Jack Straussen every day as winning a bracelet each So that was the first.
Speaker 2: That was essentially you.
Speaker 1: Know why this is so funny is because there's there's such a big hullabaloo that like these days about you know, oh, you won this bracelet online, or you won this bracelet online, but it was only in Pennsylvania. This is a fake, fake bracelet. This is real. It has to be live, has to be in you know, SPB Asia Pacific doesn't count. There was thirty five players and whatever that one event was this nonsense that they were doing back in the day, I mean discredits, Like the first fifteen years of the WSFP, like people like two people got bracelets. One guy got a bracelet because he was the only person to register for the event. So slut is happening back.
Speaker 2: Okay, then I gotta keep going.
Speaker 3: Bucket person eight players, he won the limits seven c I'd start Joe Bernstein, he won the limit ace to five. He beat seven entrants.
Speaker 2: Bill Boyd.
Speaker 3: We mentioned that one of one Jack shouts every day. We chopped up elevenhead Puckey Pierce, and this is the year he won three braces.
Speaker 2: First player to do it. He definitely was.
Speaker 1: He the only person to sign up in all three tournaments.
Speaker 3: Seventeen players in the one K no lemon hold him one seventeen K winner take all. You know a lot of winner take alls back in those days, because six people played seventeen many won. Man He won the thirteen entrant World Championship for one hundred and thirty K Puckey Piers and three braces. Nineteen seventy three was real. This is Street the word series of poker.
Speaker 1: We need to get morey on the podcast, right and we need to just like have this up and just be like, Okay, what the heck happened here, Maury? When what happened here? What happened here?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's funny? Is I want to know about this? Stuff this darc that I have.
Speaker 3: I have a tab called Questions and it's got things like what is like, explain this? Like my first question if I ever get to talk to Jack Binnon, what was the thought behind the silver cup?
Speaker 2: White not continue?
Speaker 3: Why do we go from like this to this, you know, transition from the sterling plate to the bracelet? You know first reabuy was douce was I thought of trying this?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: You know, I have all these things that like we didn't have answer on because we were you know, not even bown yet, but like stuff like that exactly.
Speaker 1: We also, I mean, why like why a bracelet? Yeah, you obviously went from the silver cup to something, but why why was that something a bracelet? You know, what was the reason for it to be a bracelet?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I find that interesting. You know, it could have been anything. Could have been a ring, It could have been a watch, it could have been a trophy. You know, it could have been a freaking new car. I don't know, I don't know, you know, Yeah, So I do just find that that interesting. But you know, those days are just so intriguing to me to want to know more about so and I know, you know, you and I obviously talked to Morey a lot, and he dives into these stories as you outlined before. But I think we need to dive a little bit deeper and also bring those yeah stories to life a bit. So this Dealer's Choice back to that looks like one hundred and twenty one entries on day one, but.
Speaker 3: Registrations open right two tomorrow. Yep, they do the whole two levels that one is, Yeah, I believe two levels. One hundred and forty one entrance lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so it'll get close. Might get a couple guys that bust the twenty five k half and half and that hop on over there, you know, obviously, depending on how things go. But there are some there are some candidates, you know, Sehn Dee, Ben Lamb, Nick Schulman like those types of guys. Yeah, those types of guys would also likely jump into the Dealer's Choice should it be available to them. Are are there re entries in this Dealer's.
Speaker 2: Choice Championship event? No?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I don't. I don't think they are. But I'm always I always feel like I'm surprised when i find out what the answer was. What do we have tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Wow? We have the big.
Speaker 3: Baby five hundred dollars tomorrow, say one four flights of that culminating with the big one d on this Saturday.
Speaker 2: Have a fifteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Don't overlook the fact that they increase of the buying.
Speaker 3: I know, a little one hundred bucks. Yeah, I know they priced me, right, I mean, but the.
Speaker 1: Thing is is, I know it like for each individual buy it's not a lot four hundred to five hundred, but in extra hundred dollars for like eighteen thousand entries, it is going to make the prize pool quite a bit larger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yeah, like you do, say you probably rule out some rebuys. You might you know, someone might only have two thousand, so they can only do four bullets, you know at the five hundred, where they were doing five bullets at the old four hundred. So yeah, we'll see how that turns out. But another event fifteen hundred, don't know, Livan hold them shootout. We also have which has two flights this year, same as last year. Right, that had two flights last year, I think, so I can't remember. Yeah, they did last year and they have two flights fifteen hundred, which is cool. Probably I like that no, I think it's good.
Speaker 1: The shootout, like that first round I should call it is you know, it gets over at a pretty early time. Yeah, and you can I mean unless you unless you have a table or a heads up match or whatever, that goes forever. But most of the time it's done by like the latest seven o'clock or something like that. So you know, I like then having that that later flights as well. I think that that's certainly a good thing. You probably could have crammed in three flights for all I care.
Speaker 3: You get done straight. You could maybe day one a one b on one day, one seat one day on the other day. But yeah, it gives a chance for as you said, people that buss to play again. It gives people that I say, on day two of the two K or the PLO deep Stack or even you know, the twenty five k to take a shot in the shootout, because you win your table, you're in the money.
Speaker 2: So that is a good one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, those three events are starting. COSSUS will obviously be tracking that. See how the fields kind of build and if you can hit an out of the record.
Speaker 2: And breaking event here at the WSP.
Speaker 1: Mad House in here tomorrow, I mean I think all these events will be big. Is the shootout? Is the shots not capped?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: There is a cap no so Colossus Shootout and that potlom and Omaha High and Low plus. You can also register the dealer's choice. I guess just looking ahead quickly, Thursday we got the twenty five K six max. That one's always awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome. So that one's coming up on Thursday. Obviously Colossus is going to still be running. Yeah, I mean, yeah, we're in it, baby, we are absolutely freaking in it. Anything else to chat about?
Speaker 2: I got a community cause?
Speaker 1: Oh so do I? Well, I don't know the community guys have a shout out, but because it kind of counts.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing. Go ahead, we got to do the dance place.
Speaker 1: We gotta do the dance. Play the dance or play the music. Do the dance.
Speaker 4: Attention attention, Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to the Poker Radio audience near and far. It is now time for a brand spanking, spiffy and new shout out to some of our most loyal listeners who likely got a bit too lucky on the way to the spotlight. You're listening to the number one poker show in the land, and it's time for a new edition of the Poker Gold Podcast Community Cards.
Speaker 3: All right, where do you go for me? I was over there watching Daniel Ground. I got a little little tap on the shoulder, so care you Tim. I'm like, yep, no not. And he goes, hey, my name's Dave. I saw you over here being watching the podcast on YouTube. So one of the you know, and he said, you know, my wife said if you see that, if you see that guy with the mustache, you gotta go talk to him.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. So he came up.
Speaker 3: We took a photo, a little chat Dave and Christina. Uh, you know, you're probably watching on YouTube. I asked him to be honest, like, are you an old listener from you know? And he goes, no, I found you on YouTube and just started watching, so, you know, new listener of our YouTube.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of perfect.
Speaker 3: And we've kind of noticed that a lot of I think old listeners are kind of sticking to the to the Spotify, the Apple podcast whatever, but we're getting all these new people here on on YouTube and they think this is a new podcast.
Speaker 2: We've only been around a couple of weeks, but reality have this. There's been host before us. We kind of took it.
Speaker 3: We kind of stole it, right, We stole it from him. We run the ship now. But you know, we're five hundred and something episodes deep. So if you're finding us on YouTube for the first time, you know, go to Spotify Got Apple Podcast. There is a whole back catalog from the last few world series and we talk about all our PGT events and our Poker ghost shows, lots of interviews. So I just want to shout out, firstly, Dave and Christina and all your knew you know podcast viewers. You see us here at the World Series of Poker, don't be afraid to come say hello.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And speaking of one of those viewers slash listeners, Joel from Atlanta you doing, I met him today. He was very nice about telling me about his bad beats because he said, I took two bad beats, but you don't want to hear about him, and he didn't tell me about him, so it was very nice.
Speaker 2: That's the perfect way to put it.
Speaker 1: Oftentimes people say listen to this I got a bad beat, or listen to this story, or they don't even say that they just launch into it. Then it's like, how do I get out of this conversation? What's happening? So anyway, Joel from Atlanta, what's up?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 1: Was I going to say? Oh, we got to figure out how to do the Bubble podcast on video.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to think that far ahead. That's so far, that's so far ahead.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's my favorite podcast of the year every year. So I want to We had to figure.
Speaker 3: Out I got it, I've got it ready. We need to buy the ray Bam Meta sunglasses. Oh wow.
Speaker 2: I nearly bought a pair last week. Wow, my wife was gonna microphone.
Speaker 3: Well I would probably have a I think we'll do a road mike and then sync the audio to the video.
Speaker 2: You can actually go live on the Meta sunglasses too. Wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, if we want to college, are these things.
Speaker 3: Like three eighty You get transitions, you get blue live blocks, you can get them all.
Speaker 2: I tried them on.
Speaker 3: I was like, I got pictures. I was I was seeing about getting him when I hosted them. This is for sure what we're doing to host a fantasy drop and go live on my Instagram to see that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love to see this invoice.
Speaker 2: Please let me know I know which ones I want. Are you done with your community cards? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was just shouting out Joe from Milan.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you mentioned the type of show. We got to do a code word.
Speaker 3: And if you haven't, if you knew, if you're watching new we're giving away a seat to the PGT Million Dollar Championship to one of our podcast listeners and viewers.
Speaker 2: So all you got to do.
Speaker 3: What's the link again, PGT dot com slash gleam uh, and you'll see other things. You follow us on YouTube, you follow us on Twitter and Instagram, all this stuff. We also give away a code word. Uh, you get extra raffle tickets. We're going to draw a winner many months down the road. What should the code repeat? You should it be? It's pretty simple at kid poker.
Speaker 2: Is that a good one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No? Something else? Something else? Raban.
Speaker 1: I honestly that popped into my head too.
Speaker 2: But have that mystery. We've just finished the Mystery millions, we finished the Mystery Bountie.
Speaker 3: Sure mystery Mystery is the code word as it's spelt here in America?
Speaker 1: Is it spelled different anyway?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You put a little like thing above the Why you know it makes us sound like a kangaroo is saying mystery. No, I'm just chocking. It's just it's spelt the same way mystery. Uh, follow the links, you get the ten extra entries, and then in a couple of days, you know, we'll change it up, give you guys a chance to get some more tickets and get in the drawing. And you know, you know, you could be sitting next to Daniel Ograno in the Piggy Team Million Dollar Championship.
Speaker 1: You can use this as a carp protector. I can't believe you have that damn thing. All right, cool, that's gonna do it for us. It's past midnight. We got to go to sleep. His name is Tim Duncworth, my name is Donnie Peters, and we'll talk to you guys next time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I