Speaker 1: You're watching brand new Faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. You can find her on Twitter at the dear phon on only fans at deer Phon and I want to send you over somewhere. We don't normally send guests or audience members from guests twitch at deer x Fahn my guest today, as if you didn't guess it from the user names on everything else, dear Phon, deer Fawn, how are you today? I am doing excellent. How are you good? I just want to call you phone so badly, though.
Speaker 2: Faun is actually fine because again the name is just just for people not realizing I'm just listening. It's de a R Faun. But fun is a baby de e r So I was just being punny, but that you can just call me fon.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, I am dumb because I did not even pick up on. I mean, like, I know the word deer. I'm aware of the word deer and the plurals and everything else of it. D e A R Fawn Twitter, the deer Fawn OnlyFans at deer Fawn Twitch. Dear x Fawn links to everything in the episode description as always. Bare minimum you can do for these folks, these creators is at least follow them on the free sites. Bare minimum. Next step payday rolls around, you go, oh, does my kid need lunch next week? No, you need a subscription only fans, Dear faun, I'm gonna start with the third rudest question you can ask, and feel free to lie about it if you like. Okay, you're more than welcome to The first rude is question that I've seen asked to a woman in real life, and the other day I presented it like that and a performer answered the first two questions, not looking for the first two answers here. The first rudest question I've ever seen someone ask someone a woman was are you pregnant? And that was terrible. The next rudius question you could probably ask somebody is how much do you weigh? Terribly rude, specifically for me and certain women. The third rude is question, can I ask how old you are?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: I have answers locked and loaded here because I get asked this question often. Obviously, I always tell people that I am eternal but not maternal, so don't call me mommy unless you want me to fuck your dad.
Speaker 1: There you go. That's a fair answer. I'll accept you let me all right. I don't know how old you are, eternal, so maybe you remember like nineties two thousand, rap at All. I used to listen to it and they would talk about and I'd be like thirty six twenty foot and I was like, yeah, that girl's thick. I don't know what the fuck that means, though, So I've created my own measurements on this show, and I'm hoping maybe you could help me answer them. Can I ask what your height is? Yes, I'm five point seven, okay. Can I ask what your cup size on your lovely breasts are? Oh?
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. They are somewhere between double and triple D, which I think is E at that point.
Speaker 1: Okay. I don't know how American letters work necessarily, so that's fine. I'm just kidding. I am American. And let me last last measurement for my foot guys out there, not necessarily my thing, but we represent everybody who's not a total creep. What is your shoe size?
Speaker 2: Yes, we got to support visibility for our book. Guys. My shoe size in the US is eight and a half. I don't know what that translates everywhere else, but it is eight and a half?
Speaker 1: Okay, wonderful? Is that that's what I've been getting a lot lately? Is that about average for a woman? I think my wife's an eight or an eight and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very very average. Okay, okay, fair it means that all of my favorite shoes are always out of stock.
Speaker 1: That's yeah. My cousin, we're sixteen growing up, so he always had his pick when they actually made him that big.
Speaker 2: True. I was gonna say, interesting, since they make them that big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's fair. Take me through how you get from wherever you were previous to coming into this industry to coming into this industry, and what form you see yourself taking in this industry. So walk me through when you go, my life is vanilla, fucking I ain't doing this anymore, and we take the jump.
Speaker 2: You know. So my life has never been really all that ordinary. I grew up in well half of my life. I grew up in this very Mormon town. I am not Mormon, obviously, and or maybe that isn't obvious. I don't know. I don't know many Mormons doing this, but who knows. But I did. It was a tiny like way off the grid, not in Utah though, so don't go looking for it. But anyway, so yeah, I I sort of grew up pretty naive about stuff. And I remember one of my first boyfriends had so this might start telling people my age. He had a bunch of like suicide girls sets on his computer and at the time, you know, I listened to you know, this also might tell people my I listened to a lot of like, you know, the the old school emo music, and so I was kind of alternative in my heart, but I wasn't. I didn't like show it outward because I was pretty naive. So I see these suicide girls and I was like, what is this? And I kind of actually freaked out at the time because I thought, you know, since I was I had ginger hair, and I was very like preppy at the time, you know, I was the kind of gal that wore the like popped collared you know, like shirts. Again, this is all given my age way, but I like to be mysterious about that. But anyway, so I was kind of frightened actually about some of these girls because they were covered in tattoos. For anybody who can't see I have some tattoos. I've got some tattoos, you know, south of the border, and I've I've got purple hair now, and you know, I've moved into my alternative persona. But at the time I was, I was frightened, I was intrigued. I was like, is this what I'm supposed to look like? You know, et cetera. And as I but you know, again, like I say, I was going to a lot of these like alternative events, shows, concerts, et cetera, and so I started to like really look towards that you know, taboo lifestyle, and I really wanted to be one of these suicide girls. Now, I never became a suicide girl just for you know, reasons of like the how they do business. But I really always wanted to do like something erotic. And at first it started kind of as a as a side quest, if you will. Like I did a few nude shoots, mainly artistic nude shoots, and I had a lot of body dysmorphia. And I remember the first time I did you know, these nude shoots, I like finally saw myself and there was something like about that distance between like the mirror and these photos that I was like, wait a second, this is not how I thought I looked. So I remember thinking, gosh, like maybe I'm prettier than I thought. I don't know, like it was healing something mentally for me. And then I started getting into because I never wanted mostly because I'm clumsy, and I also don't want there to be like direct interaction with clients. I didn't want to do like stripping. I can't wear the heels, sorry, everybody, like I just and again, I didn't want people to be in my hometown or like no, not because like I don't mind, I don't mind people knowing that I do adult work. I just don't want to be so close to it in my community. So I was like, well what about webcaming and and so I started there and then eventually moved into content creation. As you know, things like OnlyFans really took off.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was it? So you threw a lot out there? Let me ask. First off, my first concert I ever went to in eighth grade was Blink one eighty two and Green Day, So we're probably we're probably in a range, perhaps you think, yes, okay, fair enough, Yeah, my.
Speaker 2: First concert was not anything like that. It was this is gonna make me sound a hundred, but it was definitely not like of my era. But my very first concert was the Moody.
Speaker 1: Blue Okay, all right, they're gonna say like Hall of Notes or something. Even narrow it down a little more. Go oh, she's a Philly Mormon. Okay, it makes sense, right, No, yeah, Well we were all excited by Avril Levine when I was younger, so I get I was. I was fully in with what you're talking about. The punk crowd, the crowd, escape crowd. It was all kind of meshed together. There was some goth in there too, grown.
Speaker 2: Up and I identify more on the goth side of things these days. But I started in that genre that you're talking about for sure.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you. And here's the thing. I was going through Catholic school while all of this came up, and it was such a great like outlet, like a release, like a rebellion. Hey, this is what it so is that what you got it from. You grew up in a small Mormon community. You might have pointed out, and you did point out. You might have pointed out, you pointed that.
Speaker 2: Maybe it happened, it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's just all the interviews I do, it either starts one of two. It's always like I grew up in this small community and it was either I needed to rebel and push out or I was closeted for so long that someone opened my eyes to rebel and push out, getting me into this industry. What do you think yours was a little closer to if you could say.
Speaker 2: I do think it's it's more of the like initial rebellion. It's funny to me though, because I also I started so even though like I wanted to rebel since I was a child, I I started in the industry really slowly and it's always been on my own terms, which I'm very thankful for, because I did want the rebellion when I was a teenager, but I was able to I don't know if it was just a stroke of luck on things, but I was able to really craft my own path instead of being like hoovered up by you know, predatory you know, porn producers or whatever, like you know, doing the barely legal thing. I never I never got into that level of the adult industry, even though I desperately wanted to rebel and I was actually quite naive about my rebellion. So I think that there were like very lucky moments in my journey with this.
Speaker 1: Sure, So were you always like, what's the term sexually ambitious? Or was that something that got turned on by again the alt lifestyle of this and that you saw. I mean, it sounds like you got turned on by it by the Burning Angels type girls, right or.
Speaker 4: Su as I grow sorry, sorry, I Burning Angels. Oh my gosh, a real broback, Holy Moly, eighth grade. I almost had my first sexual encounter with a girl. She was very interested in doing it with me. I was dating another girl at the time.
Speaker 1: She sucked. She went on to become a Burning Angel and broke breaks my heart every time talking about it. I love Joanna Angel. Shout out to you, Michael. I terrified her at Exotica three years ago. I walked up with my card and there was some distraction, so her security turned. I didn't do it because her security turned. I just I just was. It was in motion and I walk up and I go, Hi, how you doing joying it? I just wanted to give you my card and she looked at me like, get this fucking sasquatch away. From me. Someone please get this thing away. She is so tiny in real life. I'm sure she's tiny, but she's mighty. So yeah, much, very much so. The first thing you did was was streaming then chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, yeah, it was you know, the typical adult cams. I can't even remember the first one that I signed up for. I do remember my first experience on it, though, and I was like wow. And I'll get into that in a second, but I think the novelty because I am pretty To answer your initial question, I am pretty sexually ambitious, if you will. Like, I've always felt a little bit more on the fringe. And I don't mean that in like I've got some crazy kings, although you know, I've got some kinks and stuff, but it's more like I don't I don't find sex itself as much of a taboo, which is crazy coming from, you know, a religious town and background and whatnot. Even though again, like I say, my parents weren't explicitly Mormon or anything, but it was just all around me in the culture. It's weird for me. I just intellectually, I've never thought of sex as big of a deal as as like, cause it was one of those things where, you know, I was just like, I'm still not understanding, like what about this old book and Jesus that you know this guy nobody's ever met, Like I don't what are we talking about here? And I'm not trying to be you know, shitty to people that have faith. I'm just saying, like, logically speaking, sex never felt so out of line to me, as long as it's safe saying consensual, you know, all those sorts of things. You know, sex can be used as a weapon, but and and there are shameful aspects of things within that world, but just consensual, the act of sex never felt weird to me. So I think that's another reason why this always kind of it didn't I again, I just logically couldn't figure out what was so taboo even about and so like, even though I'm not exactly an exhibitionist, what I was just going on about about like coming to terms with my body and feeling because like most teenage girls and then into my you know, twenties and such, I don't I don't have like a very clear idea of what I really actually look like, even though the mirrors right there, like the mirror lie, the mirror lies to those with body dysmorphia, and so there was just something about the camera and there was something about the audience that really gave me a new perspective about both what my body really was presenting and you know, what I thought sex really was, and in a healthy way.
Speaker 1: Oddly enough, Sure, so when you jumped into camming and you said you didn't even remember the site necessarily right off the bat, did they did? Okay? What always fascinates me is the new girl bump where they hit a tag for new or whatever it is. Yes, and the first few days, you guys have four thousand people who are just oh my god, dear fon, she's so high. Blah blah blah blah. Did you eventually have the leveling out? And what does that feel like for like your psyche or your ego? Because again you're coming into this going like my body person, you're in your head, You're like, I don't know about my body. I'm looking and I go, I mean I would give limbs to be with a person like you. But did you have any kind of leveling off? Where did it slow down? And you had to reconsider any of that and then try moving into different avenues or different streams or whatever.
Speaker 2: It is definitely And I will say, so, you know, there is this misconception about, you know, this industry, especially for those that you know, kind of are on the outside looking in, assuming what the industry is like. So you do get those bumps, but those bumps don't usually even like translate into much money. It's it's it's more like a validation thing, and you know, like it's not it isn't it doesn't translate into money. And so it isn't just about showing your tits that like, because I do think that there's this idea that like, but if I'm just willing to show my tits and be sexual on camera, then that's that's the hurdle that we're getting over, is the willingness to do this. And I'm like, no, it's a lot of hard work, even if there's a lot of eyeballs on you. And there's something that I realized with that slump that happened was that actually, in some ways I kind of enjoyed that the noise was gone, and then there was like some more like what's the word I'm looking for? Serious? You were like my fandom narrowed down to who really wanted to be there.
Speaker 1: Your your audience concentrated, it was no longer there the water and the mist and the vapor around it. Because you're right, five thousand people come in your room that first day, and like forty nine hundred and seventy five have never spent a token on that shit, right, And.
Speaker 2: In fact, most of them are trying to, like, you know, get you onto telegrams so they can stam you whatever. They're trying to get freebies. They like have the the the scams where they literally copy and past something and it looks like they're tipping you in your room.
Speaker 1: Like now. Now, I don't want to get political, but folks out there, if you have a political candidate who wants to publicly execute online scammers, I will in fact vote for you, Okay, I yes, I anyone who goes into a chat room where a new girl is presenting her body and saying please, you know, engage with me, and you go, hmmm, I'd like to scam the shit out of that girl. Times Square anyway, agreed endorse Okay, fair enough. We rarely make political endorsements on the show, but I had to lay that one out there, so tell me, Okay, So here's the other thing we pitched twitch at the beginning. Again, that is, dear dear x fawn, what are you trying to move into now? Because again and links in the as a description, as always, I have your beacons up here, you have a link to everything. It looks like it looks it looks like you're putting your hands in everything.
Speaker 2: It kind of does, and I will I'm gonna, I'm gonna, especially for the fellow creators out there, I'm going to put out some tips here because there's a few things I've discovered. I would not be streaming individually to every single one of the cam sites that you see on my beacons if it weren't for it. There's a it's it's called Shine Browser. I'm not I'm not affiliated. I don't get any money for this, but it's called Shine Browser, and it like aggregates. And the problem is you can in obs or whatever you use, you can get like multi streaming plugins. The problem is is it draws directly and I know I'm gonna get really techy, it draws directly from your CPU, and so most computers can't handle it, and so most people don't multi stream. Whereas this browser does it from you know, their servers, so it doesn't take any strain off of your computer, and it has all of your chatters, all of your viewers in one window, so I can just see and it shows exactly where they're coming from. And then if you ever go private, then it shuts down whatever other sites you're on, says that you're in a private show on all of those sites. And so I just kind of like because different sites have different audiences, you know, there's some that cater more to Europe, there's some that cater more to the US, there's some that cater more towards you know, certain things. And so that's why I have it looks like I'm on a lot of things, but I'm actually just kind of multi streaming, you know, where I'm allowed. Obviously, there are some places that won't allow it, but there's plenty of sites that say, yeah, absolutely, go for it, friend, and so then I do.
Speaker 1: Well, my first piece of advice is go out and get yourself an affiliate link to whoever you were talking about right there, and I'll put it in. I'm sure you could just go apply for it, but here's what I would say. I totally understand what you're saying out between the cams and this and that, but you also it seems like you also touch your feet into other stuff, not just that genre. It's not just cam or maybe it is. Tell me what your room's like, because you're also on twitch Joystick. The only one I've ever and only person I've ever talked to that was on Joystick was Violet Myers, and that was a combination of sheil pause Joystick TV. What exactly is Joystick TV?
Speaker 2: So it it sort of it presents itself like it's the sexy Twitch. Okay, so it's supposed to be for gamers, cause players, you know, nerds, but you know that get freaky after dark.
Speaker 1: So okay, okay, so is it? Yeah, that's what it felt like to me. It felt like if I go from your Chatterbait or your myfree cams and then I still want to see the nudity, but like I'm into your life and like what you play or what you design, Yeah, your costumes and this and that. I'll go to the Joystick and it's like, oh, I'm all gooned out for the day. I'll just have a to her Twitch now and see what she's doing. Is that kind of the progression.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, and again I don't want to get to like two in the weeds business oriented here, But the thing is is that a lot of especially if you're doing things that are like content creation related, which is where a lot of people want to focus their energy into OnlyFans and whatnot, you do need to create an audience somewhere, and oftentimes and usually there has to be that audience that isn't already. So if you try to create an OnlyFans audience through chatterbait, they're already on chatterbait. They're like, my tokens are here, why can't you get naked here? And so whereas Twitch and you know, the ones that are more safe for work, then you're going to have those people that are like, well she can't show her tits on Twitch, Well, there's the only fans. So there's kind of a funnel that happens there. On the other hand, also Twitch, you can you know, obviously get paid with subscriptions just for people wanting to watch you and your personality and you know, playing games and all that kind of stuff, which I appreciate as well. So there's there's sort of that like multi purpose with twitch. That is like, if I don't always just want to be tits first, then and don't get me wrong, I don't mind being tits first a lot of my life. But if you want to do things like you know, I play games, I like, you know, there's there's other things that you know, if I want to get cozy in place in Boulder's Gate, then I you know, I can do that and I can sort of like cultivate an audience there. Sure, yeah, And I think that there's something about that. Uh, what's that diversity? That diversifying of how I'm out there? Because again I understand why there's some people that don't want to be known for their adult work. I don't mind it, which is why I'm here. Obviously, I don't mind being known for that, and so I don't mind kind of crossing genres if you will.
Speaker 1: Right, So is that what is your twitch? So okay, stop saying so first off, idiot, that's me. I go in your Twitter. I'm scrolling through and I was looking for pictures. I was like, I'll find something for the social media, and I go, okay, here she is, Princess Peach. It looks like it was this person. Are you a cos player or are you a video game player? On Twitch? And is there a difference not between those two between the audience you bring in with those.
Speaker 2: Sure, I hear what you're saying. Yeah, there's a lot of overlap, Like the Benn diagram is pretty pretty almost two circles on top of each other. But that but you know, I there's a you know, it's a variety streamer as they call them, because I actually started on Twitch as a when they still had the hot tub streams. I started as a hot tub streamer and then that kind of fell out of favor and there was a lot of really angry, you know, dudes that were furious about letting hot tub streamers exist. So they kind of they moved away from that, and then you know, they're technically is still a category. But you know, most of the time people are literally just chatting with like a kiddie pool in the background, because you have to have a body of water in order to so most of ule are actually in hot tubs anymore. They're just they're just doing chatting. And similarly, with like what I do, I do a lot of like just chatting or sometimes I'll get into a game category if I'm you know, feeling like it, but it's it's mainly just chatting. And you know, oftentimes I'll be in cosplay, not every time, though, sometimes I'll just be playing games. And again, the audience is pretty universal.
Speaker 1: There gotcha? So what does the audience want to hear you chat about? Just your normal life or news that came out? Do you touch on anything big in the new now that face.
Speaker 2: I am sure nobody wants to hear me talking about the news because I'm a Now we will get into politics two seconds. I'm a dirty card carrying socialist. I love Donny Anyway, point is is nobody wants to hear me talk about politics, which but that does kind of weirdly. I do talk about it sometimes, but in the sort of like how this is another this is another point of labor, if you will, Like I, I'm in the laboring working class, and you know a lot of times people, uh so I do. I do talk philosophically often. People know that I'm I'm not just a bimbo. I mean, I can I can play one on TV, but I'm mainly you know, I crack some jokes, I talk about philosophy, I talk about you know, I've got two little sheeta e news. They come in and play and you know, I talk about my dogs and that that sort of thing. So it's kind of just like a peek, a little peephole into my.
Speaker 1: Life and they like engaging with that. Absolutely writing, that's awesome, that's incredible. You know you've talked about a little politics there. I interviewed a girl like two years ago who looks just spot on, just like AOC. Oh, and and it got in my head right at that moment. Look, death threats will go through the roof, obviously, but I think so would subscriptions too, exactly.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you've got a rage bait again. I mean, it would be the socialist, but I understand capitalism.
Speaker 1: Baby, I don't even And especially in AOC one, you're gonna have guys who want to sign up who are like, fuck this bitch, blah blah blah, I want to see your ducker. But then the other side is, oh my god, I love AOC. I want to see it would sell, man, it really would sell. It would. But again, death threats, your address, all that bullshit something.
Speaker 2: And you do have to kind of square that. I do understand. Although there are some things that I hold, like to the utmost sacred standard of integrity in my life, and then there's some stuff like that where I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, screw it, let's ever you know, get.
Speaker 2: Really good about, like hire somebody to help you with like you know, making sure you're not dosed and your cybersecurity and security security and then letter rip my friend.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's a great marketing. So that's what I'm asking trying to get to with you here, What is your brand? Because I love everything I see of you. But again, the same thing with your beacon, where I'm like, I don't even know where to start with her.
Speaker 2: Need to tone it down at some point, even though I am technically discoverable.
Speaker 1: Not even tone it down. I just I got to know where where where go is so I can start working this monopoly board and get to every PCU. That sounds weird, but you know what I mean by it. Would you consider yourself primarily a streamer, primarily a cam person, primarily an only fans creator, or you know, are you a cosplayer? Like if I wanted to start on the Deer Fon Journey, where should I begin?
Speaker 2: Yes? You know, I think that is a great question, and I didn't realize I was. I mean this in the most respectful way possible. I didn't realize I was doing a marketing session, but I probably needed. It's probably some ADHD that has gone like untreated or something for me, but I I don't really identify. So for instance, you know, there's there's a few cosplayers that I absolutely love, and they're out there, you know, literally blacksmithing their shit, and I'm like, no, I'm like Ali express for most of the bits and pieces. I can maybe craft a little thing out of felt, but I'm not a blacksmith. I'm not like a case player in that sense. So it's you know, somebody asked me, they were like, do you do it professionally? And I'm like, I mean, I've made some money being dressed up as Princess Peach before, but that was just like an Amazon thing, so so professionally not probably a cosplayer. As far as like what I identify with, I mean, I do think it's mainly content creation as an umbrella, and I don't think that that needs to be per Again, maybe this is why I don't have millions of dollars in the bank yet though, I don't have like a focus that is just like I am like the gallon my free cams. That is just that's where I live and breathe. I will say that some of that might be some I had not a bad experience. They were great, but I did really focus on one and I will not say them because I don't want to, like, you know, besmirch their good name because they really they were a fine camsite, but they were extremely exclusive and I made great money, although their percentage is terrible, but I made great money. They were very exclusive, and they they did end up finding me. You know, I rose the ranks, and they were like, holy moly, it sounds like you're doing a news broadcast but naked. Every time you're here, we want to hire you. And this is a big company. This isn't some fly by night, small little thing. They're like, we want to move you to LA and make you the host of our podcast. And I was like, fuck, guess I've arrived. This is what I want to do. Because again, a lot of this is just fascinating to me. In general, I'm chatty. I love talking to other people in this space. You know, yes, sex is fun, but it's also like the novelty of it all is just so like fascinating to me, which is probably why I'm also won one hundred different things at this point. But I was very loyal to them, so I went to LA during the pandemic. I went to LA so stoked to be their podcast host. And I get there and maybe I should have like nailed this down a little bit better before I got out there. But what they were offering me with pay, especially in LA, and they didn't want me to cam anymore either. I was going to be focusing on the podcast. What they were offering me in pay was forty thousand a year in LA, and I was like, oh, my sweet baby Jesus, how am I supposed to make this work? And then they paired me up with a host that was anti sex work and not because we were going to have like a you know, cross talk kind of like debate. They she played like she was into it, but the reason why they hired her was because she was a big talk show host already in LA, and so secretly she was against all of this, And so her and I did not get along, and they were going to be paying me nothing, and I was like, I don't know how to survive in LA on this like what do you expect me to do? And I can't cam anymore? And I had to be very exclusive to their brand and so there was something about that that I was just like, you know what. So I didn't end up accepting the offer. I did like two episodes. Funny not to keep babbling, but funny story is, two years after I left that position, the person that replaced me, and they did not know that they had replaced me as the host of this podcast, contacted me to do an interview because they saw that I was a streamer and now they caught this part of me. I was like, sure, I'll interview with you, and then at the very end of the interview, I was like, just so you know I replaced you or you replaced me, rather like what I had no idea that you were hired for this, and they caught that out of the interview unfortunately when they posted it. But still, anyway, my point is I was very exclusive, exclusive, I was very focused. I went through the the echelon of this and then I thought, you know what, I think I am just going to be a jill of all trades with this and just see where the you know, the sparks fly.
Speaker 1: If you will, and you and today now with everything look what I'm doing. You can start your own podcast if you want to. You have the equipment for it.
Speaker 2: Funny you mentioned that. The only reason why I haven't put this as something that I want you to flag, although we can put this in the link anyway. I am starting a podcast where I'm interviewing. I just haven't had enough episodes edited that I want to like launch it yet. You know how it is, you need to have some cashed. Okay, so a new link on the beacon. We're just and I add a new one on there. No, I'm gonna have start deleting some I'm gonna have to start. I'll be cleaned up before this episode releases, I promise.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I did a week to week with my friend through the pandemic. We did two hundred and fifty straight weeks, just a comedy show, straight comedy show. I went to school for radio. The world we're living in now, you can just create anything you want. And I think the people in power, especially in the adult industry, really know that now and they'll take their percentages in this and that. But with AI becoming much more accessible, you'll be able to build your own website much easier. And you know every that the power is slipping away, it really is. And I think that's a great thing for performers. I really do.
Speaker 2: For anybody that has their gripes with OnlyFans. I hear you because I do too, sure, especially just as a as a company itself, there's some weird stuff going on because you know, again, tell me a company that big that doesn't have some corruption. But anyway, but what it did culturally, and again people can talk about the cultural ramifications and why it's contributed in the mail loneliness epidemic and et cetera, but that aside what it has done to sort of flush out that exploitative aspect of the adult industry that was preying on young women. Not just because young women were they're at their peak at eighteen.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't believe that anyways. But secondly, it isn't they can claim all day long that it's because eighteen year olds are at their peak. It is because they are the most naive. And now there's this, like, like you said, there's this culture shift because people can create on their own. They've got their own megaphone, they've got their own broadcasting system that's accessible, and you know, whether you're using only fans or not only fans, itself changed the cultural conversation around this, and because yeah, there was other places that we're doing subscription based you know, content sales, and there was other things before only fans, but the only fans generational shift, the cultural shift has made it so that, yeah, a lot of these porn producers are on notice. And that doesn't mean that all porn producers are terrible and that you know, porn will cease to exist. Obviously, it'll still be around, but it's changed because I get I get solicited for you know, certain contracts and the difference, and I'm not really into the typical porn industry, so I don't usually take any of that. But there's been some collabse that I've humored for like only fans, that I'm like, yeah, collaboration's great, but the tone over the last few years has changed dramatically.
Speaker 1: When they talk to me, let me let me rephrase something you said. Though you said it's flushed out a lot of these people. I think it's flushed them laterally, though, I think, now you have let me manage your only fans. Oh yeah, yeah, see that they don't they're cockroaches. They don't go well, they just moved. Yeah yeah, and do you just look some of them though I've worked I work with like PR agents, and the PR agents aren't the same as like your booking agent and this and that. They I have people I would recommend to anyone because I know the work they do. I know the work they've done for me behind the scenes. I've never hired them or anything like that. So there are good people. You just you really have to suss out who it is. And that's much easier at twenty nine than it is at eighteen. So I totally get that. Let me ask you this. I normally end on this question because I ask all the mainstream girls. I asked the newer performers coming into it, and there's no judgment on this from me. What should be the age a girl can get into the adult entertainment industry? Because there's varying views and surprising ones from girls who like got into this at eighteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I here's the deal. Like this is where it gets really sticky about like a one size fits all equation In some ways, I almost feel like there needs to be like a means test, even though I'm like so against means testing and other regards in the world, but they're to me. And by that I don't mean, like, you know, I think people are asking themselves the wrong questions. So, for instance, I did this episode of Million Years Ago a guest for another thing, and they asked a similar question about you know, like do but it was their question was do you think someday you're going to regret OnlyFans? And I was like, if you if you were on the fence about that at all, you know, yeah. And so there's certain questions that I think you need to ask yourself. And it isn't necessarily age dependent, because I think that there's people in their thirties that could you know, not be too, that are so naive about this still that even though they're in their thirties, it's they'd still regret things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're you're spot on. And most of the performers I talked to say that too, where like I'm thirty seven, I'm as dumb as they come. Okay, I'd get tricked into anything. Uh, And there's eighteen year olds I've interviewed who are like, yeah, so I have my retirement set up. I'm like, get the fuck out of here. So I totally get that what we kind of came to a consensus on what might be. And you also don't want to take work away. A girl runs away from her family at sixteen, lives on the street for two years, she's old enough to work on only fans or something like that. You don't want to take that away. I totally get that. And that's better than like working the street or being taken advantage of one hundred percent. But for every one of those, I can also throw at you the eighteen year old girl who paid for her own plane ticket to fly across the country and stood outside of the hotel room and called the producer and said, hey, I'm ready for this, and they never picked up the phone, or even worse, it could be worse, right, absolutely, one idea I came to with a bunch of big name performers was maybe we just do solo and softcore till twenty one.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not I don't think that's a bad idea at all. I might even say, you know, depending it's like there's a range of twenty one to twenty five, because I know that there's a lot of people that get very controversial about like twenty five is when your frontal lobe is whatever, blah blah blah. And I know that there's some people like, ugh, but you're an adult. Why are you, like you said, taking opportunities away from people? And then there's those people that are like me, which I don't. I I see it, and I don't like it. Take me back to when I was, you know, pre twenty five. So now, no, I'm not twenty five, y'all, but pre twenty five, and I would have been absolutely as disgusted. On the other hand, there's certain things, and I'm not just talking about the adult industry. I'm just talking about like life that I wish somebody would have like shook me before I went and made what I thought was the you know, I was arrogant about it. I was so convinced, and now I look back and I'm like, oh my god, I wish that there was somebody who stopped me. So again, I don't think there needs to be I'm not a big like there needs to be hard laws about stuff. Sure, Anyways, when it comes to, you know, those sorts of very philosophical questions. I mean, there should be hard laws about like children versus adults, obviously, but like when it comes to the range of adults and stuff like, I'm like, oh boy, that gets really, really fraught. But I think you're right. I think solo and softcore, that's a.
Speaker 1: Really interesting understand what it's like putting your body out there and we actually get from it, and.
Speaker 2: Man, he here's your adult industry internship.
Speaker 1: You know exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't think that's a horrible idea.
Speaker 1: Actually, all the guys who have eighteen on their category searches are fucking planning to kill me right now. I had such a good joke. I couldn't say it because it was so rude, and I was like, no, this is the show where you're a nice guy. When you were like, maybe they wait till they're twenty five, I was gonna just blurt out, yeah, but they're all used up by then.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I mean you're channeling, you're channeling that that's a person, So I hear you.
Speaker 1: I have to keep the monster in me suppressed so I can talk the nice, pretty girls about their only fanis who wants.
Speaker 2: That expired female mills are making a comeback, y'all?
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, a nice twenty four year old milf exactly. I agree. All right, Before they kill me on this, let me talk about some of your content. If I go and sign up for your Only Fans again at Dear d A or Phone f A w N. If I go to sign I'm for your Only Fans? What kind of content am I seeing? Is it daily snapshot of your life? Is it a produced video X amount of times a month?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so most of my feed is just like if you're just subscribing, most of my feed is just like you know, some topless coseplay, the occasional like I'm out at a concert kind of video like you know, not not not like a daily like get ready with me, that's for sure, But uh, I got too much chaos in my in the rest of my day to be you know anyway, which I'm sure some people would be interested in, but usually my phone is so anyway. Yeah, it's usually like topless cosplay and you know, some gaining some you know, occasionally I'll do like a funny real that I you know, will then uh sort of make the slightly more adull version of so. But what I do you know more custom for people is I then I can get a little more freaky. And I'm I wouldn't say a master of role play, but I'm good with role plays. I'm I am not afraid of acting. I am not. I was a theater person before all this.
Speaker 1: That's the end.
Speaker 2: And if you will, so there's role plays, roleplays, especially in coseplays. If you know, people request that sort of thing. I'm I'm I'm sort of not squeamish about most sex. Again, as long as it's safe, sane, and consensual. And then as far as role plays are concerned, you know, the only thing that I won't do because I'm just so against speaking of this, I just don't do things like age play and all that kind of you know, so the weirder stuff that then contributes to this culture of twenty five year olds being used up, so.
Speaker 1: That the age play that I saw a video you had on your Twitter where someone said like call me daddy or something like that, and you were like, hold the fuck on. So you're not into that, right, that's not at all.
Speaker 2: Furious that it has been normalized to call people me and daddy. I'm like, do not please God, But I think we're into it, not trying to yuck everybody's youm but I hate it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not necessarily my thing either. And I ask all the performers. I go like, do you want that to go away? Like that trend? Would we like it to move along? A lot of them are just like, you know what, it's acting. I don't care, blah blah blah. Not my thing, not my thing, but hey, it's legal. You had what was the one you said saying something and something.
Speaker 2: Pain safe and consensual.
Speaker 1: See I used to normally just say sack shit animals and kids. I'm just just keep that out in general and I'll accept, Hey, that's great, sure, do whatever you liked.
Speaker 2: I used to say that too, but I've been working in this industry long enough that now I realize, oh wait a second, there are nuances here that I was not detecting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's all in the nuance. It seems like, all right, let me hit some of my these sexual questions on here, because we've been having such a great conversation lately. Do you have a favorite sexual position?
Speaker 2: You know this is going to sound maybe surprising or unsurprising coming from somebody who grew up with Mormons around. But I think that missionary is like overlooked a lot in like thinking it's not you can add some pazaz to it depending on how you elevate your you know, pelvis and you know which hole you're using. I mean missionary anal. Guys, it's it's not a bad it's not a bad deal. So just saying that that missionary is oftentimes overlooked perfect.
Speaker 1: What's your least favorite? Is there a sexual position where your partner will come to you and go, hey, let's do this, and you go, ugh, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, reverse cow girl one thousand percent. Don't do it to me. I don't want to look at your toes while I'm getting my squats in. I'm just it's yeah, over that does nothing for me.
Speaker 1: Overwhelming answer for least favorite from mainstream established stars except my favorite performer she looks just like my wife, goth Charlotte. Charlotte start her favorite position, reverse cowgirl. I go, oh, you're just you just hate everything about yourself, so you're.
Speaker 2: Exactly see listen. I get it from a producer, like from like the cameraman's perspective because you're seeing the girl's face while like the angle, Like the angle is good for film, but performing it sucks.
Speaker 1: So there's so many positions. I look at and I go, man, I'm gonna throw that out to Jen. Jen's my wife. I'm gotta throw that out. And then I look at it and go, my dick is not big enough for that, Like what was I thinking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dick.
Speaker 3: Geometry is just not gonna work here. It's just not Our bodies aren't shipped like this. I'm sorry, it's not gonna happen, and I'm sorry, but like listen, I'm I keep fit. I've got my elliptical over here off screen, Like, I do my best to keep as strong as I possibly can.
Speaker 2: But some of this, I'm like, I don't need to be a bodybuilder to be able to execute this because some of this, like upper body strength and lower body strength that's you know, required for reverse cowgirls. Ooh, it's too much.
Speaker 1: It's too much too.
Speaker 2: There's why I'm on Stripper, Like I said, besides the fact that I have to see people in person, there's also I'm just not that athletic, you know what.
Speaker 1: You would look like on stage with high heels, on real high heels, trying to move and dance around, almost like a like a deer or a fawn, you know, is what you would kind of look like. I don't know, just throwing that out sicely. You're getting it now, I understand. I understand the personality. I didn't know where to start, but I think I found out where we're going to end up. And that's the only fans which we'll plug at the end real quick, you said, Anal missionaries not bad. So I assume our current working relationship with Anamal is okay and acceptable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also understand. I totally understand why there are people, especially ladies, that are you know, wary of that because oftentimes it is used as a cudgel for you know, suffering, and but done correctly and safely, sanely, consensually. There's there's a there's a lot to that that, you know, especially as like cream pies make a big comeback. Now, my partner is the sectimized, thank you, thank you, thank you so much. But but as cream pies come back, I'm like, listen. The other good thing about Anal's the pregnancy scare is a.
Speaker 1: Lot less, so you should start a podcast because literally my next question is, can you please rank these three for me? Facial swallowing cream pie?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, uh again depending on who it is. Now, if if he's got of a sectomy, creampies are great, that's wonderful, but uh, if not, then it's going to be Probably It's hard to say because there's a little bit more clean up with the facial and I actually sort of I'm sort of into come, So I'm going to go swallowing facial cream pie unless he's got a eseectomy, and then that cream pie goes number one?
Speaker 1: Is that because of the easy cleanup?
Speaker 2: Yes? Well, and I like come, but yes, easy cleanup as well. It's a two for one.
Speaker 1: Fair enough? Fair enough? How okay? You are the what were you the queen of you were saying was it cosplay? Was it role play? Queen of role play?
Speaker 2: Okay, and again, don't callte me on that too much because otherwise I'm gonna get way too many requests for really weird.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No, you're the queen of role play. I have the biggest dick in North America. That's just what we're setting on the record. Okay, this is record now, how important is dirty talk to you? And how good are you at it?
Speaker 2: So, considering that I'm good at roleplay, like just all the cuf random dirty talk not great because because I don't know, like I maybe the role play. The reason why I like it is because it gives context and so then I can get into character. But if somebody was just like in bed with me and just like trying to get me to just start randomly saying stuff, you know, dirty talk, I'm gonna I'm gonna probably be really awkward and embarrassing. So for me, the requirement of dirty talk I better not be required. Otherwise we're gonna have well, we'll have a laugh, but it won't be it won't be horny. But others talking to me, like especially in like just my personal life, Oh I do like somebody who knows what they're they're they're saying there is something there's something good about dirty talk. The other direction, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, my wife, same thing. She doesn't she's in the moment. You can't really throw it at her. You have to almost like walk her through it, like what if I said this, what would your response to that be? But then at that point it's like I'm just teaching like a ASL class. I think no EESL. I used to be an SL teacher, so I hear it. I took sign language in college. These aren't anything. These are gangs.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: Let's see, do you have an opinion on number of performers that makes a gang bang? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I think it has to be more than three, because there's three. I don't know. This is just I'm saying this off the cuff because but usually I just see three. I want to say just three. It's not like that's nothing, but that that that seems like I'd still call it a foursome. After that, then we can maybe start calling it.
Speaker 1: A gang bang. One hundred percent agree, one hundred percent agree. I think minimum four guys. I've been told minimum five, one for each hand as well, but oh.
Speaker 2: Good good calling out three holes two hands, I can get behind that.
Speaker 1: I would say, yeah, I would say four and up, maybe four and a half. If you're talking about a small person or something in there, do you have any desire to shoot for the mainstream or is that something you don't want to do if it came along and it was the right opportunity and you disgusted and everything or no.
Speaker 2: See, I think I have spoken to people that have the what seems like the right opportunity is truly and I do think it has to do with Unfortunately I have some just personal hard lines, like I'm I take my hormones very seriously and so like birth control and Plan B and all and and nor do I want to especially not during a scene, but certainly I don't want to be pregnant. So like I think that there's like there's some real big barriers. So if there was, if somebody came, because there have been some really good opportunities that have come my way with like you know, some decent equity splits, you know, exposure, you know, et cetera. But there was just some things that I was like, I can't, I can't. I can't square that last thing with you know, being again on birth control or any of that other stuff. And I know that that sounds like a really odd one to some people that are like in fact, a lot of these producers have said like why why can't you just and I'm like, trust me again without getting without violating my own hipoprivacies here, Like it's been a journey with my hormones, the fact that I'm even you know, as smiley and functional as I am. You know, the person that you see before you now has taken a lot of finessing, and I do not want to throw any sort of spanners in those works.
Speaker 1: You hear that, folks, she's looking to shoot a blowbang, not a gang bang. My guest today deer Phon. You find her on Twitter at the Dear Phon da r faw n on Only Fans. Most importantly, go and spend money on these folks when you can. Okay, I know it's tough out there, it's rough, you know, but we all have thirty percent of our paycheck set aside for pornography, and I'm just asking maybe that's just me. I don't I don't know, I don't know, but I'm asking you to take a percentage of that or your four oh one K and go sign up at OnlyFans at Dear Fawn d e A r f a w N. Head on over to her twitch too. You want to see again. We're going to start on the twitch right and I want you to get all really like turned on by her. Think over the after TV and be like, oh my god, holy shit, look at this she's playing topless and then go to the next step and you know, see all the goods and pay for it and everything else. Twitch dear d e r X, Fawn f A w N, dear Fawn, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight