Speaker 1: Welcome to Conscious Creation with actress, author and healer D Wallace. If you want to take charge of your life, really take charge of your life. The next hour will be a fun, enlightening experience in creating the life you want, whether it's money, health, success or relationships. Join D in celebrating the power of you and see your life expand into joyful creation.
Speaker 2: To join D.
Speaker 1: Live every Sunday morning at nine am Pacific time, called two zero six four zero two zero one zero zero and enter pin number one six one three two nine pounds and don't forget. D can also be heard on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel D Wallace Official and now hes D.
Speaker 3: Hello all you beautiful people, I love so much. Coming to you from my office in my beautiful home in Woodland Hills, California. Hi. Okay, well, I was doing some work on behalf of Myself last night, and interestingly enough, the channel said take this out to the community. So we have two things that I'm bringing to you to claim for yourselves, for health and wellness. Now you remember health is for the physical realm. Wellness is for the spiritual, mental, and emotional realms. So on behalf of health and wellness. We are directing. I command with love as the powerful God that I am, that I am the God of me that creates the health and wellness of my body, mind, and soul in every aspect of my life. And so it is. The second one is I command with love as the powerful God that I am, that my intellect and heart integrate into the whole with the balance of correct female and male powerful energy. And so it is. We invoke the symbol of formula, the violet flame in the golden light, around all of these directions and commands, and so it is now the second one. I just want to give a brief explanation. Remember, every creation is a metaphor for creating a baby. The masculine and the feminine must come together in balance. The masculine must be in balance within itself, the feminine must be in balance within itself, and then they must come together in balance and unite in balance, and then the creation is born from that balance. So that is what we just directed, commanded, and we are the powerful gods that are in charge of all that creation. And so it is. So I want you to remember that every morning when you arrive and take that responsibility happily and joyfully and powerfully. Okay, up to us, guys, It's up to us. Okay. I have a lot of callers here, so we're going to go straight to it, all right. We are going to start with Penny in the UK. You're on, Hi, Hi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just with regards to hearing is what I wanted to look at today. As a small child or sort of in my early years, I was just told by my mother that I didn't listen. Then I went into later years and it transpired that I had like a hearing thing of two hundred deacipels that I wasn't quite hearing properly. But over the years I've kind of created or collected all of these stories around you don't listen or you're not hearing me properly. And I just wondered if we could look at that a bit more deeply, please, and to see whether that is a true statement, whether that is true that I don't listen or I can't hear properly what people are saying, so I make up stories.
Speaker 3: Well, Penny, you followed that direction pretty well. Didn't you.
Speaker 5: Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: Yes, Well, do you want to redirect yourself?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: When I say it's too late to do that, I got to know. When I say you have redirected that, I get to know. So your spot on that you know what it's about, and you have not redirected yourself. You know that that's what it's about. And you have not redirected yourself. Baby. Okay, okay, so I do listen, I do hear every direction. That's what you want to redirect your little girl to know. And now you're adult, Penny to know.
Speaker 4: Okay, understand, I do, yes, And I just wanted to check with my wiring whether that was it's nothing to do with the wiring of my system.
Speaker 3: Well right now it does because you have direc directed. You're wiring for a long time to wire itself so it doesn't listen. It's when I say it is possible to redirect it to listen, I get a big yes. Okay, but you have to redirect yourself okay, And you're wiring to know that to listen, to know it's possible, and to work with your little girl so that she can redirect it and know it's possible. Do you understand. I do.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm just curious as to whether the little girl had her wiring out in the beginning and that's why she was told these things. No, no, okay, good okay. So it just really was a patterning from my mother that they a whole scene of story. Okay, great, So is there a statement I need to say or just readirected into listening?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, they'll give it. Hold on, Okay, my wiring for listening isn't perfect, perfect running order and always has been. And they want you to envision a big, happy, smiling face at the end of that. Yeah, okay, because they want they want it to be fun. This is not a heavy thing that you're doing.
Speaker 4: No, I do get a bit serious, it's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, okay, Yeah, that's fantastic.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to extend my complete gratitude. Thank you so much for what you're doing, and it's just been amazing.
Speaker 3: So thank you, Thank you, Penny. And have fun rewiring with your little girl. Okay, okay, thank you. Bet Now that was really interesting for everybody dealing with health stuff out there. Have fun rewiring. Yeah, okay, we are going to Brenda and connecty get your.
Speaker 6: On Hello, beautiful, fabulous, inimitable d Hey hello Brenda.
Speaker 3: I love your joys.
Speaker 7: So I have been shifting things and I think the channel is gonna sense this energy that.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, I'm looking for some fine tuning and the ones I'm looking for some fine tuning on.
Speaker 7: I'm working on my back issues and they it is shifting for the for the better. So that's working. But my stomach, my digestive stuff, I'm still, you know, working on that, and I do direct my energy every day. Sometimes I you know, the doubt gets in that, you know, like the doubt in the pin of my stomach for not just for my health but other things. You know, I get that yucky turning in my stomach of that doubt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to go to the word digest not digestive, but the word digest And we're going to a core belief this page here, here, here, sixteen seventeen eighteen. When I value myself, I have to abandon myself. And you abandon yourself by the constant digestive stuff is doubt. You're always digesting the doubt. So the highest question we can ask is what is the doubt about yourself? About do you know.
Speaker 7: I think it's just you know, my upbringing that everything is about everybody else and take care of everybody else. While I am shifting that, I absolutely am. That is still.
Speaker 3: You're right on, You're right on, So hold on. We're going to life subjects. Yes, this column one two three four loving myself the subject of loving myself. And now we're going back to a core belief. Boy, you're making me work for this, aren't it this great? Here here sixteen seventeen, eighteen nineteen, which is when I value myself, I have to abandon myself. So that's kind of your definition of loving yourself is you were taught if you love yourself, you abandon yourself. And many of us are taught that, Brenda, many of us, you know, many of our religions teach us the highest way to love yourself is to give yourself up. And it's bullshit. What religion were you raised?
Speaker 7: We weren't neutral. I wasn't raised with any religion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what you think. What what what what's the lineage in your family?
Speaker 7: Well, we are Middle.
Speaker 3: Eastern, which means what Armenian okay, and the Armenians practice what religion?
Speaker 7: That's for me an Apostolic. But but again, I mean we just I went to church a few times, but religion wasn't talked about in the house and there, you know, we didn't. It just wasn't.
Speaker 3: I understand that. But there's a genealogy in yourselves. There's a geniallogy of religion with all of us guys, like you know, my maternal grandparents were Southern Baptists. We did not practice Southern Baptists.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 3: In our genes there was beliefs of Southern Baptists passed down. Do you understand?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 3: So, I'm just trying to understand what might have been lingering there for you. On the subject we're talking about.
Speaker 7: I might be able to help. And it's not religion. My grandparents had to flee because there was a massacre going on in you know, my historic country, and so they had to you know, and they had family members killed and all that, and they had to survive. So everything was you know, you hold on to stuff, you don't spend stuff, You use everything you can. You you know, something could be taken away. So I don't know if that's helpful.
Speaker 3: Well sure, yeah, So I had to abandon my home, I had to leave my home. I had to leave who I was. I had to in order to survive. I had to abandon a lot of who I was, right, yeah, yeah, okay, you don't have to do that anymore, Brenda. Yeah, So what was your original question?
Speaker 7: It was about fine tuning, fine tuning the digestive, the pit in my stomach, the doubt that I that I get in the pit of my stomach as I'm creating because I am shifting. But sometimes that doubt and the pit of my stomach just takes over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, am I going to have to abandon what I'm creating? That's what it's about, highest, most correct, most complete, and it's the remnants of the fear that has been passed down for generations, honey, and rightfully so. So work with your little girl, work with your past lives that remember your family trauma, and say, okay, this was theirs. We do not have to own this, honor it, yes, but this is not ours to fear anymore. We get to celebrate freedom and honor freedom. Now that's our job.
Speaker 7: That is amazing, That's perfect. That's it right there.
Speaker 3: Okay, you so you bet, And that's again for everyone on the call, all of our ancestors gladly paid the way for us so that we can celebrate the freedom and the glory that we can live in. Now we do not have to own the burden anymore. Guys. We get to sing and dance and celebrate the freedom. So let's do that for them. That will help them be free energetically also in whatever lives they're moving into and being born into. Now, invoking the symbol formula by the flame golden night, we are free, and so it is. Thank you for bringing that one in, Brenda. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: I love you so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you, love you too, baby bye bye. Okay, we're going to fill us into Mexico.
Speaker 6: You're on thikky.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got this flood of information coming in. I wanted to get clarity about this whole thing of owning stuff, and I'm kind of getting you know, it's like a male female thing where it's like, oh, I'm creating a home and then I get evicted. So now I moved in, I got rid of a bunch of stuff, but now it's like, why did I buy a bed that's the only nice thing I have? Why did I buy that bed frame? I'm just kind of beating myself up about it, and it's like, you know, I'm just I feel like there's past life stuff, you know, and I've probably moved fifty times in my entire life, and I usually don't own stuff. So yeah, there just feels like there's.
Speaker 3: Why are you The question they're giving me is why are you beating yourself up about transition?
Speaker 8: Beating myself up?
Speaker 5: It's like it's like, oh, you should have known. Every time you buy furniture, you know, you get called up for two years active do the mice pee all over your nice stuff, and so this is probably the first time since then that I've had bought I bought a nice bed, but yeah, it's just like, no, you gotta stay minimal. You gotta be ready to go.
Speaker 3: Well only if you don't want to ever be in transition Phillis, But that's not you, is it. Are you ready to settle down and stay in one place, because that hasn't been the Phillis I've ever known. Yeah, you like to pick up and go. Yeah, okay, so rent your stuff from now on.
Speaker 5: So I just feeling like I should just sell that bed.
Speaker 3: When you're ready to go. If you're ready to go again, you may stay for a year. Yeah, but live in the moment right now, sweetheart.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's kind of what I got, is in the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need a bed. Okay, So animal thing, this is really not about the bed, I know. This is about you second guessing you. Yeah, okay, So stay in the moment. You're not in the moment, Phillis, You're you're second guessing what the moment is going to be instead of being very present in the moment and living fully and presently in what the moment is right now, in the moment, right now, you need a bed, right yeah? Okay, So in this moment, appreciate your bed, use your bed, and when the moment comes that you have to leave, you'll know it. But it's not this moment, right Okay.
Speaker 5: I kind of got that this morning when you're doing your opening remarks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold on sheets, book song, give me a movie please. Working girl, Okay, So if you're working at a job, you don't go to work going well, I wonder if I should leave this job today, Maybe I should go look for another job today. You see, your focus needs to be on the job that you're working at today, doesn't it. Yeah, Okay, there's something there's something for you to take away from this hold on. The lesson here for you is that they they want you. Those are the highest words. They want you to stop and stay for a while. Okay does that make sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah it does because when I first got to think that, I was just going to pack up and go to DC because I've done that before. But uh, and then you know, magically, the first place I found on Craigslist and looked at is like.
Speaker 3: Perfect, and.
Speaker 5: Well it's not perfect perfect. I have to clean it, but it's just like a lawn little house, the trees and birds and peacocks and everything.
Speaker 3: It's the staying part that's hard for you. Yeah. Yeah, and that's what you need to learn to do. That's what I'm getting.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, that feels good, Okay.
Speaker 3: Highest, most correct, most all Right, let's balance that invoking the symbol formula by that flame goes in light, we are divineless and so it is. Okay, thanks to Yeah, oh that was Yeah. We all need to learn when to stay. They're playing me that tongue. You gotta know when to hold them, no, when to follow them, yeah no, when to stay, no, when to leave? Okay, Gina you're on.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, hi geez hi, babe. I had a real quick question. So those opening statements. Are we to replace what we usually do in the warning with those two statements.
Speaker 3: No, you're supposed to just add them, got it? Not every don't have to do them every day? Okay, add him today? Okay.
Speaker 6: So I am really working with flow in my life, which means right now I'm getting rid of a bunch of things and cleaning up.
Speaker 3: Like launch and your nose.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I forgot. I turned to compartmentalize. I'm not thinking about my nose, but I guess I could be cleting in o at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: So what what's a good What should I be? You know, what's what's in my way?
Speaker 4: Or what?
Speaker 3: When I say there's anything in your way, I get to know. When I say you believe there's always something in your way, I get it. Yes, okay, it's a true statement that there's nothing in your way except your belief that there is.
Speaker 6: Yet right, what I said that makes complete sense. There is nothing else in my way except my belief. So what's going on with my beliefs? Because I'm like, really an answer on this cleading getting rid of things. I've been my garage today. I have to park my car in there, so I'm very motivated.
Speaker 3: Okay, just know that everything is in slow okay, and that includes the flow of your positive beliefs.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's pretty easy.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's it. You see you you want to make it harder.
Speaker 6: Like there's something I'm missing or I must yeah something or but it feels pretty good right though. So I just was wanting to make sure there wasn't something there. It is, so thank you, yep.
Speaker 3: Okay, love you d Let it be button, Let it be flowing, baby, let it be blowing. Oh my god, you guys. Okay, we're going to Brian in New Jersey. You're on Hey, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 8: So uh I just called to say I love you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love you too, baby. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yes, I was actually testing before the call. Last time we spoke, I told you that I've also been experiencing a major shift in my consciousness, in my knowing, you know, just despite not seeing all evidence of what I want materializing, but maintaining that just complete faith and passion that everything is unfolding the way it is, that life is moving me where I need to move I tested it. I got that a channel doesn't really have anything for me, but I figured i'd stay on the call anyway.
Speaker 3: Well, I get that the channel does have something for you, okay, and that everything you said is true and accurate, and because of that, the channel has something for you. Okay, there you go, sheets, book, song, movie, We're going to a play and we're going to South Pacific.
Speaker 8: That's exactly what I was thinking. Really, yeah, huh before you said the words south Pacific came to my head.
Speaker 3: Well, well that's a good song. Any particular song from South Pacific.
Speaker 8: And I guess wash that hand right out of my hair.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's where we're going. Yep. Okay, any particular man come.
Speaker 8: Up my old self?
Speaker 3: Well, Brian, I get a yes on that. Yeah, your old self yep. So you seem to know everything. What what about your old self? Are we washing away.
Speaker 8: Anything that held onto old limiting beliefs, fears, doubts, fear.
Speaker 3: Around a particular subject. So which subject are we going to?
Speaker 8: Oh we're talking money and opportunities.
Speaker 3: Okay, So tell me the belief There's two beliefs your old self really wants to get rid of. What are they? Uh?
Speaker 8: I don't have what it takes to make the money I want to make. Oh wow, that just came out.
Speaker 3: Yep, and there's one more.
Speaker 8: Okay that it's going to take a long time.
Speaker 3: Yep, look at you. So I have everything it takes to make the money I want now, bingo. Now, yes, make sure that the number that you want to make isn't so out there that you don't think it's possible. So give me a number yearly that you think it's possible.
Speaker 8: Two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 3: Get a yes on that? Does he? That's the present? Brian? I think two hundred and fifty thousand a year is possible for him to make. Now, dude, I get my big helicopter. Yes, mm hmm. Well push the easy button, Brian. He do you see how accurate you were? Yep? Alrighty now, So when you bring that in by the end of the year, can I borrow some Yes?
Speaker 8: Oh, I will gladly tie it to you for all of the everything you have done for me over the years.
Speaker 3: Oh you're sweet. Okay, so you've got that statement written down?
Speaker 8: Yes, uh no, but I.
Speaker 3: Will okay ride it with a big smiling face. At the end, you go to your love place and claim it every morning, every night.
Speaker 8: Okay, how shall I praise the statement? Refresh my memory?
Speaker 3: Look, dude, I was in the channel.
Speaker 8: So it's all right, you know what. I'll listen back, I'll get it.
Speaker 3: You said, okay, all right, because it's it's gone for me now. You told me something about you're not able to make.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have everything I need to make the money I want.
Speaker 3: Now I don't think that was exactly it. So listen back to the show.
Speaker 8: Yeah until we yes.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, go get him, Go get him?
Speaker 8: Got him?
Speaker 3: Goodbye THEO How I accurate? He was? Boy, he should be doing it for everybody else. Okay, Debbie in Pennsylvania, you're.
Speaker 2: On hidie hi day yep.
Speaker 6: Okay. I loved that.
Speaker 2: I had a situation. I was doing a training. It was an incredibly intense training. I had to make arrangements.
Speaker 6: To go someplace other than my home to make sure my dogs were taking care of Long story short, my husband wound up in the hospital. I still managed.
Speaker 2: To do the training, but I had to leave early, which I had discussed with one of the staff. And it turned into the best words I can use as a shit show. Because I was getting ready to leave, and it was virtual and another person, another staff member, questioned me, what are you doing? Are you going somewhere? And I just need a little bit more clarity as far as what happened. What I am understanding about the situation is I had fallen out of myself.
Speaker 6: It was really long training. I was exhausted. It was like one o'clock in the morning and this hadn't been going on for twelve hours. There was a lot of chaos because there were a lot of other people, and I just feel like I fell out of who I was and was mirroring the chaos of and I got really really angry. I got really angry because I had done everything that I needed to do, and I just feel like it's a pattern and a theme in my life, like, for instance, right now listening to you, one of my dogs just Pete in my living.
Speaker 3: Room, which has to do with what.
Speaker 6: Just when I'm trying to do things for myself that I feel like are going to be beneficial, and like we had talked about, I had said to you at one point, I feel like I'm on the verge of breakthrough, and you said, don't be on the verge break through. So I feel like I'm doing things that are taking me to the next level, but there are always snes to be chaos. That's it. It's it's not okay.
Speaker 3: So basically what you're saying is whenever you break through for yourself, the universe makes you pay for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, kind of.
Speaker 2: And and with the training, and basically what I was told was if I didn't stay that I had to. I would have to leave and I couldn't come back, and I couldn't get my money back.
Speaker 3: And you had to leave because your husband had a medical emergency.
Speaker 2: Well, I had to leave because I had done the training the full day of training, and I had made arrangements for my dogs because my husband was in the hospital and was supposed to be there, and I had made all the arrangements I possibly could.
Speaker 6: The training was supposed to end approximately at midnight, and I knew that my dogs were going to be alone for an extended period of time. So I discussed with the coach.
Speaker 2: With one of the coaches, I said, I am going to have to leave at midnight. And when I got home, you know, there were like my one dog who's a senior, had peed and had broken through the gate. And it was just so I did all of the training. I was there for the full.
Speaker 3: Twelve hours, and the training went over.
Speaker 6: Yes, the training went over. I mean we.
Speaker 2: It literally was n told like one point.
Speaker 6: Thirty in the morning.
Speaker 3: And how was it resolved?
Speaker 6: Basically, I didn't have a breakthrough. I had a breakdown because I was so exhausted.
Speaker 3: And okay, how was it resolved?
Speaker 6: It wasn't you stay? I stayed. I stayed because they basically said, if you don't stay until the end today, then you cannot come back.
Speaker 3: Okay. So you stayed, you graduated or whatever the term would be, and you successfully completed it, right, yes, okay, So there's nothing to resolve around the training. It's just the breakdown and all that and the pattern of.
Speaker 2: What it is in the communication, because like I said, I had talked to one of the staff members and had said, which is who I'd been talking to throughout the whole day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not going there, We're going to the pattern, okay. And and what what I stated is where we're going that whenever you do something for you, basically the universe craps on you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I mean that's what it's not like I felt like literally, I was like, okay, I did everything that I was supposed to do. I completed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we got it. We got it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey this started zero through five, zero one, two, Oh shocker. Guys three years old with your mom? Okay, Well, and that makes sense because when we're small, we have no control over our universe. Right, So you know that can be as simple as I want my dolly, mommy takes my dolly away. But just think of it doesn't have to necessarily be three years old. Think of your younger childhood chaos, chaos. So sum up your younger childhood with your mom? How did and chaotic?
Speaker 2: What accent.
Speaker 6: And chaotic?
Speaker 2: Okay I shouldn't I shouldn't say act that.
Speaker 6: I will say distract.
Speaker 2: It, okay, because everything that was going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, So give me an example of how of how you would when you were very little. You would try to come forward for yourself, and it would seem like the universe or the world or your mom would always take everything away from.
Speaker 2: You, take everything.
Speaker 3: Away, or not show up, or disappoint you, or.
Speaker 2: Or or just disregard what it was that I said. Yeah, yeah, that's probably when I expressed at a very young age that I did not want her to marry the man that she was had asked her to marry him because he had been physically abusive towards me. She married him anyway, And I don't I don't think if I don't recall if I told her about the physical abuse, I just said, no, don't do it.
Speaker 3: So he was abusing you, yes, uh huh, yeah, that's where we're going, bingo, and in a way you were receiving physical abuse at this training.
Speaker 6: Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, so you understand how this belief and perception of the world started. And when you have a belief that creates a perception of the world, guys, you have to create circumstances and perceptions of the world that you can follow through on them. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And actually, the the staff member that I had been talking to all day and had communicated that I would need to leave early, when she was brought into the breakout room, she said, no, I never told. I mean, basically, they asked her, did you tell Debbie that she could leave? And she said no. And I had a text message that didn't directly say.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can go, but I had said to her, I made all the arrangements that I could. I need to be out of the training at twelve o'clock. I can't stay past twelve. And she responded and said, okay, so twelve midnight. And I said, yes, thank you.
Speaker 6: I left it at that, But apparently I interpreted that incorrectly.
Speaker 3: Well, I would have interpreted it the same way.
Speaker 6: That I could leave, or that I couldn't leave, that you couldn't. Okay, thank you, because it was and at that.
Speaker 3: Point that's neither here nor there. Yes, okay, you're arguing for your limitations, now, okay, well stop it. What we want to get to is why you continue to set up these circumstances and you continue to set them up so that you can fulfill these expectations that you created at three years old. You don't want to continue to set these up for yourself, sweetheart.
Speaker 2: So is it about me?
Speaker 6: No, I don't want to continue. So is it about me looking outside of myself?
Speaker 3: It's about you me. It's about you expecting the world to rip things away from you.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 3: When you have created something that you want.
Speaker 2: M okay, it's not fully.
Speaker 3: And when you look back, you can see a lot of instances that match this can't shag?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, absolutely like and yes.
Speaker 3: Absolutely okay, So we don't want to keep creating this pattern, do we? No, we don't. What do we want?
Speaker 2: I want to be able to do things for myself to completion and feel successful and be able to manage my life efficiently.
Speaker 3: And joyfully and joyfully, and the universe always compliments me with joy and completion into everything I do. See, you believe you have to pay for your happiness, and we want to recreate that belief, honey, we want to redirect that belief that the universe creates with joy and happiness with me as my partner all my creations. Okay, okay, all right. Invoking the symbol formula by the flame golden light, we are divine love and so it is. Boy, that was a big one, big one for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was all right, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: I love you so much.
Speaker 3: I love you too. Yeah. Guys, remember, your beliefs create the perceptions of the world that you see the world through, which creates your lives positively or negatively, and we want positive lives that are joyful and happy. Okay, all right, that brings another boy, what a show, Wow, what a show. Thank you all for bringing in amazing things for this show. Let's come together, drop into our hearts, open them, go to our love place and say it loud and proud. I love me, I love me, and I love me even more because I know that's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining D on Conscious Creation. Visit her website at imd Wallace dot com for awesome downloads, archive shows, and lightning webinars and amazing free offerings. And remember you can hear D every week on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, D Wallace Official. Be sure to join us next week for Conscious Creation with D Wallace, and remember, loving yourself is the key to creation.