Speaker 1: Night side with Dan Ray on WBS Constance new video.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Al.
Speaker 2: It is a Friday night, but coming up a little bit after nine o'clock and we're going to get to politics. There's just no way to avoid it tonight. As I think all of you know, the Democratic National Convention is now in the books. That closed up last night with Vice President Harris Kamala Harris delivering her acceptance speech. And then about the middle of the week some rumors started to circulate. There was an interview given by a member of the RFK team very high up his vice presidential running mate, to a podcast in which it was suggested that perhaps RFK was about to lead the race. And then following on fairly quickly was what surprised a lot of people, including me, that not only would he leave the race, suspend his campaign as he said today, but but he'll also endorse Donald Trump. And wouldn't you know, That's what happened this afternoon. So in a summer in which we've had one debate, one debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump that was in June, and we had an assassination attempt on July thirteenth, and shortly thereafter, I believe was July twenty first, Joe Biden was forced to exit the race, and then in short order the Democratic Party settled upon Vice President Harris, as I assumed they would have, she being in effected next in line. Donald Trump had a pretty good Republican convention, but the Democrats and full or Vice President Harris, I thought, had a fabulous convention this week, And on the heels of that, today, Robert F. Kennedy Junior decides to suspend his third party effort, ian Ian into Astnald Trump. So if this has happened today, maybe you haven't had a chance to listen to some of this, But this was OURFK today. Let's start off with cut number twenty two. Please Rob cut twenty two.
Speaker 4: In a system of nonpartisan courts and election boards, everything would be different. After all, the polls consistently showed me beating each of the other candidates, both in favorability and also in head to head matchups. But I'm sorry to say that while democracy may still be alive at the grassroots, it has become a little more than a slogan for our political institutions, for our media, and for our government, and most sadly at all for me. The Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: Now, this is obviously the son of Robert F. Kennedy, assassinated in nineteen sixty eight, the nephew of President John F. Kennedy. Most of his family members did not support his third party candidacy. Let's get that out there first. He does have some interesting and intriguing issues and questions, but he does have a following, and if he's able to convince those followers to vote for Donald Trump, it's going to be a boost for the Trump campaign, whatever the result. So, for example, he seems to identify with Trump, not so much of the issues, but on the treatment that he and former President Trump have received and in their minds at the hands of the Democratic establishment is twenty three.
Speaker 4: Rob In the name of saving democracy, the Democratic Party set itself to dismantling it Lacking confidence in its candidate, that its candidate could win in a fair election at the voting booth, the d n C wage continual legal warfare against both President Trump and myself. Each time that our volunteers turned in those towering boxes of signatures needed to get on the ballot. The d n C d agniscent to court state after state, attempting to erase their work and to subvert the will of the voters who had signed those petitions.
Speaker 2: In this speech that R. F. Kate Junior made today, he pointed out some things that I was unaware of and that I think were interesting. And the the more I listened to him, the more I realized that apparently he did approach the Harris campaign about perhaps doing something with them, but was rebuffed, and that I'm sure didn't sit well within He goes after the media a lot, and well, you know, he basically laid out the reasons why he supports now supports Donald Trump. This has cut twenty nine. We're ub twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Three great causes drove me to answer this race in the first place, primarily, and these are the principal causes that persuaded me to leave the Democratic Democratic Party and run as an independent and now to throw my support a President Trump. The causes were free speech, a war in Ukraine, and the war on our children.
Speaker 2: Again, he seems to identify with with Donald Trump. And he went after Joe Biden today. Now this is a longer bite, but I think it's very instructive. Remember the Biden administration refused to give RFK junior Secret Service protection until there was an assassination attempt on Donald Trump. And insrestingly enough, I guess today there have been five Secret Service agents, maybe some in the mid level of a chain of command, who have been basically put on leave. Who knows where this investigation will go, but clearly, clearly the Democratic National Committee made a decision, and that was that they wanted to neuter politically RFK. And it was not only the Biden administration, but specifically it was Mayorcus, the head of Homeland Security, who would made the final decision on Secret Service protection. And I said back in the spring that I thought, actually before that, in a late winter, I thought it was vile and dangerous and pernicious that they would withhold secret Service protection from RFK. And the reason I think in retrospect that they did it was they did not want they wanted him to spend whatever money he was going to generate on his own security, which he had to. I mean, clearly, we know that there's a lot of unhinged people out there. So this was one of his strongest statements going after Joe Biden for having marked Vladimir Putin. This is twenty seven, a.
Speaker 4: Rob President Biden marked Vladimir Putin's eighty eight percent landslide in the Russian elections, observing that Putin and his party controlled the Russian press and that Putin prevented his serious opponents from appearing on the ballot. But a year in America, the DNC also prevented opponents from appearing on the ballot, and our television networks exposed themselves as Democratic Party organs over the course of more than a year in a campaign where my poll numbers reached at times in the high twenties, The DNC allied mainstream media networks maintained a near perfect embargo on interviews with me. During his ten month presidential campaign in nineteen ninety two, Rosborow gave thirty four interviews on mainstream networks. In contrast, during the sixteen months since I declared, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, NCNN combined gave only two live interviews from me. Those networks instead ran a continuous wug. He hit pieces with inaccurate off and file sure it is and defamatory smears some of those and networks, and coluded with the DNC to keep me off the debate stage.
Speaker 2: Pretty strong stuff from RFK. Now I'm going to open up the phone lines, give you a chance to talk about this. If this, in any way, shape or form influences you, if you were an RFK supporter, and his name will still be on the ballot, I believe in several states he's asking to take his name off the ballot in swing states so it doesn't adversely impact Donald Trump, and he's advising his supporters to vote for Donald Trump. I'd love to know if you're an RFK supporter, if you still are or have been, what do you make of this? If you are with Vice President Harris, does this worry you? And if you're with President Trump. This is the first positive news that the Trump campaign has had in weeks, I think it's fair to say in weeks, coming the day after the Democratic National Convention. So we're going to have some fun with this. I want to give the whole idea of Nightside is to give you an opportunity to pick up the phone and express your opinion. As I've said before, Talk Rady was not a spectator sport. Feel free to participate. I don't think there's a wrong answer with any of this. Tonight. It is basically your opinion. So I say, if you're an RFK supporter, what is this likely that maybe you'll decide to stay home? Or maybe some of you will say, no, I'm going to go with Harris, or maybe some of you will say Donald Trump. If you are not, how do you think this will play. What sort of an impact will it have on the election of twenty twenty four. Now, I know we're about seventy five days away. I'm not exactly sure if it's seventy five or seventy four or whatever. And we'll get to the countdown eventually, but it's two and a half months. That's what it comes down to. So and eventually on November fifth, someone will win. It will either be Donald Trump or Vice President Harris. It's as simple as that. That's what it comes down to. But we have a lot of ground to cover in the next two and a half months, and we start tonight. The campaigns have finally been joined, the conventions are over, the pep rallies that the Republicans had and that the Democrats had there in the past, and now it is the hard work of going every day every day between now and November fifth, and trying to convince every last voter that you, meaning you, Donald Trump or Kamala Harris. Kamala Harris are the most qualified to become the forty seventh President of the United States. The one thing we do know it will not be RFK and the other thing we know will not be Joe Biden. So the field's been winnowed. Six months, seven two, five, four, ten thirty six months, seven nine, three, one, ten thirty will get it going. And I expect to go on this topic at least until eleven. So this is a night for the political junkies. Uh, it should be a good night. We'll be back on Nights Side after this. Now back to Dan Way live from the Window World Nights Side Studios.
Speaker 1: I'm WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: So I mean that there's so much in play here. This is this is calculus. It's not just mathematics. It's not addition of subtraction. You could have the Kennedy voters, the majority of them break for Harris, the majority of them could break for Trump. The majority of them could decide they're not interested in participating. You have no idea which way this is going to go. And then it could be that that it just might be one state. One state, a Michigan, Pennsylvania, and a Minnesota, a Wisconsin that they I love to cite for you the numbers that in Florida in two thousand, if you remember, al Gore was declared the winner because he carried Florida, a state that I think had about at that time four million voters, by five hundred and twenty seven votes, also on the ballot that fall, and remember they were recounting the hanging chads, and if you remember in December, the Supreme Court said nope, stop the counting, and at that point it was five hundred. I think the magic number was five hundred and twenty seven, by which by which Bush barely won. It got over the two seventy. If Gore had carried either his home state of Tennessee or Bill Clinton's home state of Arkansas, he would have won. Or if Ralph Nader had not been on the ballot in Florida, Nader had ninety five thousand votes. If those votes had a second choice, I think the vast majority of them would have gone to Al Gore. Let's go to the phone. Let me go to Peggy in South Boston. Peggy, you called in first, going to take you first, Go ahead, Peggy.
Speaker 5: I'm happyast but Kennedy going with President Trump. They both deserve a lot of happiness and been soe hell, but two of them. I think. I worked volunteered for the Kennedys for years. Those Kennedy wrote to my number to have a social team for Jack when he ran for Congress. And in nineteen sixty eight we had Ted Kennedy as a tupeaker at Suffolk Downs and that was Notch nineteen sixty eight. The next week they notched soon at Saint Patrick's state page, him and brav And then in April God blisses Martin Luther King got killed and Robert went to that seaman and little did he know he was going to get killed in June. I'm telling you the Kennedy family had been through absolute hell, and I wish Roberts unhappiness. And I wanted him to run for vice president with Trump because Trump's got my back and I and I think nor the crucified from day one.
Speaker 2: I got you down. I got you, I got you down, Peggy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I told you before, if Joe came became our president, we could kiss America goodbye. All right, I got my ways for God loves him, the Kennedy guy, and God bless Donald Trump and his whole family.
Speaker 2: All right, thangy, have a great weekend. Okay, get out, get out. It's beautiful sunshine this weekend. Thanks much. Let me go next to Chris in Chelmsford. Chris, you are next on nightside.
Speaker 1: Go right ahead, Dan Ray, I was not a kid of the supporter. I this is the first time I ever heard him run for office. But I hope that he gets well over of the lonei ildness that he has. I'm not sure if it's a lonely illness that he Oh no.
Speaker 2: He's got He's got some sort of a problem with his vocal cords. I'm not familiar with it, but I think it is a condition that he's had for some time, and it's not a condition that can be corrected. He he has a tough time speaking, but he certainly speaks well and people can understand him. But that's not something that he can go and I understand to get fixed.
Speaker 1: Okay, so okay, But I think he would have been he would have been great in the debates. If with him, I'm not sure it's a tough one then, but I think he would have been the great president.
Speaker 2: Well, he's still a young man. He's only seventy, I mean a young man in terms of presidential candidates. He's a seventy And were now found that people over the age of seventy, well over the age of seventy, in the person of Donald Trump and Joe Biden, can run for office, and in the person of Joe Biden, can serve the office. So you know, I mean, I'm assuming that if Donald Trump wins, Joe Robert Kennedy Robert rfk Jr. Will have a position of some importance, maybe not a cabinet position, or maybe a cabinet position, but certainly a relatively high profile position. That's a that's a big decision that he made today. And if I'm Donald Trump tonight, I'm thinking to myself that that is only going to help the Trump campaign. But some of you might see it differently. Some of you, you know, particularly if you're a Kennedy supporter and you've decided to look at it differently, Well, we'll see what people have to think. Who were you? Does this impact your vote in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: Chris, I know it does that. I voted earlier for the primary, for the September primary for karam Harris, and it does not affect me.
Speaker 2: Well, waste you couldn't. She's not on the ballot in the in the September primary. Okay, So I understand you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's okay. So you're going to vote for come November. Uh for Kamala Harris, gotcha? Okay? Fair enough? And you were never a Kennedy supporter, per se, So you are have have been a Democrat. Were you going to vote for Joe Biden before or No?
Speaker 1: I was going to, but I wasn't sure of if he was gonna.
Speaker 2: Well, if you had been, if he had been on the ballot, if he if he persevered and was on the ballot, would have he been your choice?
Speaker 1: He would have been if if he got things done right with poopen let him at poopin pootin right. Okay, good enough, I'm sorry, that's.
Speaker 2: Okay, Thank you, Chris, talk soon here comes here comes the news at the bottom of the r Thanks Chris, appreciate you call. Have a great weekend. One line at six, one, seven, two, four, ten, thirty. A couple at six one seven. Look, if you're a political junkie or if you like politics, I want to hear from you tonight. Whatever your point of view on this one is. Because this is a major day. It may turn out at the end to be much ado about nothing, But I don't think so. I think that in some form of fashion this will have an impact on the race. Though whether or not it will be enough to put Donald Trump back in the White House, no way to know that, no way to know that. But all you need enough Kennedy voters in one important state, one of the battleground states to make a difference. And if it's a close race, Donald Trump might under those circumstances. Oh, Robert F. Kennedy Junior, much more than even he believes he owes him. Tonight, we'll be back on Nightside, joined the conversation, got some open lines. Let's get it going. Coming back after this, You're on the Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio. Let me go to Steve and Cambridge. Steve love to know what you think about what has transpired. It's just in the last few weeks, but particularly in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: God Steve, Dan wanted to ask you a question. You said that the Democratic Convention was fabulous in your opinion, yes, that they did a fabulous job.
Speaker 6: I believe I.
Speaker 3: Didn't watch it, but I'm getting the impression to a large extent, it was largely fomenting hatred against Donald Trump and by extension, his supporters, and also unabashedly accusing him, particularly the Obama's speeches of racism, which I don't think is really hitting above the above the belt. What was your opinion of the would you agree with that. I didn't see the convention, but what I'm hearing make it sounds like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think Bobby Kennedy mentioned today that at one night in the convention. Well, let me play this. This is Robert F. Kennedy responding to your comment, which is supports your comment. This is cut number twenty five. Please Rob, I'll comment on this after we played cut twenty five.
Speaker 4: In Chicago, the string of Democratic speakers mentioned Donald Trump one hundred and forty seven times just on the first day.
Speaker 2: Who needs a policy.
Speaker 4: You have Trump to hate? In contrast, at the RNC convention, President Biden was mentioned only twice in four days.
Speaker 2: Last Let me give you one of the soundbites from Kamala Harris's speech last night, in which she left nothing in the bullpen. She went after Donald Trump for a number of things. Cut for a rob.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump tried to throw away your votes. When he failed, he sent an armed mob to the United States Capital, where they assaulted law enforcement officers. When politicians in his own party begged him to call off the mob and send help, he did the opposite. He fanned the flames. And now for an entirely different set of crimes. He was found guilty of fraud by a jury of everyday Americans and separately and separately found liable for committing sexual abuse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say that the Democrats made made their case against Donald Trump. But they they they they're very effective. It was a very effective speech I thought by Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Kamala Harris last night, Right, Well, I think Kennedy. I think it's very important what Kennedy is doing because he is really pointing out something that goes beyond policy, Like, are Harris's policies better than Trump's? No Democrat, you know there's something that goes beyond that.
Speaker 2: There wasn't by the way, there wasn't much policy in any of the Democratic speeches throughout the week of this Certling was again the vice president gave a great acceptance speech, But if you were looking for a policy, it wasn't there. It was it was very it was it was an a plus on style and there was there was very little substance. And that's the campaign that the Democrats are now running. And in the last few weeks that campaign has proved effective.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 3: And I guess here's what I think Robert Kennedy's important because he's unafraid. I think he believes what he says. He's not someone who goes with the political wins, even though he's very much of an odd ball. And one thing he points out that I think it's very important, and that is the Democratic Party is very willing to completely suppress free speech, destroy anybody who disagrees with them. And even though they say they're not the party of hatred, are filled. They're filled with hatred. And I think Kennedy is pointing in this out and if he continues pointing out it could be very effective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean is he basically identifies with what happened to him as they say. The thing that both most bothered me about how he was treated was the fact that he was not given Secret Service protection until there was an assassination attempt on President Trump. And I thought that was vile and pernicious by the Biden administration, not to give Secret Service protection to a member the Kennedy family, whose family had already lost two political leaders in President Kennedy and Robert Kennedy's dad, two assassination attempts in the nineteen sixties assassinations in the nineteen sixties. So he's feeling it. I mean, this is the revenge of of RFKA.
Speaker 3: Here, because they have tried to destroy him, and they have tried to destroy Donald Trump, and they will go to any length to do that. And I think that is really dangerous for our country.
Speaker 2: Sure it is, because I don't see how if you have and again, you know, if forty you know, forty five percent of the country will vote for Donald Trump, at least forty five percent will vote for the Democrat, and the other ten percent will decide who wins. Joe Biden ran as the Great United in twenty twenty. I don't think he succeeded in uniting the country. I really don't now. Donald Trump made a plethora of misstatements and misactions. I mean the fact that he summoned that mob on January sixth. You've heard me my spiel on that I don't have to repeat for you. It was. It was an absolute horrific mistake. And if he had just accepted the outs of the election, there have been closer elections and moved on and all of that would have been would no longer be democratic ammunition. But it is and a.
Speaker 3: Lot no question that Donald Trump is an extremely floid candidate, and he's not slick and smooth like the Clintons and the Obamas, and evidently Harris is Harris was.
Speaker 2: Very smooth, very smooth last night, Okay, And I thought I thought she did a great job for what she what she had to do. You know, she basically made her case against Donald Trump. And a lot of people are going to listen to that. Maybe people who don't follow politics as close the issue, but a lot of people are going to listen to and say she made a great first impression last night for people who really didn't know much about her.
Speaker 3: Did you watch the whole convention?
Speaker 2: Dan, No, no, no, no, Because obviously I was on the air every night.
Speaker 3: The hardest working man in talk radio. I'll take that, thank you, thanks very much.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me go next to Susanna Is in Newton. Susanne, you were next on Nice Go right ahead.
Speaker 9: Good evening dance. Thanks for taking by Carl. I just stayed to the point tonight. Uh tamalo Uh? I guess was the start of the show. I will vote in person with fire picture idea. They were not for her, but on my old lady soul, and I keep getting these things promises that I can get a ticket to Beyonce or Taylor Swift if I just support the Democrats, which didn't.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a rumor that Beyonce was going to be there last night. If she didn't show up whatever, But they had they had star power. Oprah was there, Steph Curry, I think the Golden State Warriors was there. They had a lot of political leaders. They had Pink, they had chicks or now they just called they think the chicks. Whatever. They had a lot. Stevie Wonder was there. John Legend was there. It was They put on quite a show.
Speaker 9: They put on hashed the sport on TV. But it seems that Barack Obarbara and Michelle O Barbara and Bill Clinton have aged desperately.
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't think Bill Clinton was the most effective speaker. I didn't watch much of his speech, but it kind of got panned by a lot of Democratic commentators as once again being a little too long, and it wasn't nearly. You know, Michelle Obama gave a good speech, Barack Obama gave a good speech. That they were the stars of the.
Speaker 9: Show, and you forgot Elizabeth Ward was well, she was there.
Speaker 2: But I think the fact that we found out yesterday that her ancestors owned upwards of fourteen slaves kind of took a little of the shine off of Elizabeth Warren. If you saw that story that I just.
Speaker 9: Call short. I have a in person on the third of right after every day to go to the polls and vote for mister Dayton, not sovis.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we'll see how that one works out. Thanks very much, that.
Speaker 1: D Thanks for dating Michael.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Suzan. We'll talk talk again soon. Thanks very much. We'll take a very quick break. The only line is open at six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. Your reaction to this whole development today, RFK now now has endorsed Donald Trump. He is he basically has suspended his campaign. What do you think? What do you say? Coming back on Nightside? Now, back to Dan Ray Mine from the Window World night Side Studios on w b Z, the news Radio. Let's go to Bob and can't And Bob, I appreciate your patience. You've been holding on a little bit and you're up at back. Go right ahead, Bob.
Speaker 6: Well, thanks to what Dan. And that was a great topic tonight. And I've enjoyed the college so far. Probably a special but I think I am a Trump supporter. But I do admire JFK very much. I mean at Jaffy Afk RFK Junior very much. I think the guys I know, Steve called him an oddball. I wouldn't go that far, but he's willing to stand alone. You know, today everybody likes to follow the crowd. That's you know, Dan, I grew up in a Democrat home. I'm almost your age. I vote it for mcgoblin, I vote it for Jimmy Carter. That Democratic Party is long gone. It's long gone. I look at it today. Bobby Kennedy is right. I mean, it's all this foolishness about the children and drag queens story hours and all this nonsense. Just I don't want anything.
Speaker 8: To do with that foolishness.
Speaker 6: And I just see them as a bunch of lemmings, you know, dissing Donald Trump and praising all this garbish. And I think I looked at out of Here's the ironic thing, Dan, You know, John F. Kennedy wrote that great a profiles encourage and every year they give those awards, those Profile Encourage awards. Who is a greater example of a profile encourage than Bobby Kennedy? But he would never win that award. His extended family has dissed him. They put out a statement today basically saying they were ashamed of him. And Dan, I'm going to make a prediction tonight at Nightside that the next Profile Encourage Award is going to go to Joe Biden.
Speaker 8: That's my prediction.
Speaker 2: Well, I've seen it happen a lot. Okay, the Kennedy Library has politicized that award. Every once in a while they will give the award to someone like a John McCain, or to a Liz Chase or an Adam Kinsinger of having the courage to stand up, you know whatever. But that's where they want to take it. I've said to friends of mine who are Democrats, give me a Democrat today, Tell me a Democrat today who will quote Presidentity and say, uh, you know, in focus words, ask not what your country can do for you, what you can do for your country. With the Democratic Party, it's now often much more, you know, ask, ask not what your country could do for what your country could do for you. The opposite.
Speaker 6: It's completely the opposite, and it's sad, but I think I think it's a good move for Bobby Kennedy Junior, and it's a good move for Trump. I don't know if Trump will win, but if he does win, I think there'll probably be a very high level position in the administration.
Speaker 2: Should be Bobby Kennedy could have stayed on the sideline. So okay, Bob is always great to hear your voice.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, you too, thank you calling the show.
Speaker 2: I have a great night. All right, let me move on, say good night to Bob. Let's see who's coming up next. Let's go to Susan in no excuse me, I gotta I will come to Susan and Worcester, but I gotta go first to Pete in South Carolina because he's been holding on a little longer. Pete, welcome back. How are you.
Speaker 8: I'm fine, Dan, you welcome back. I heard you had a good chip.
Speaker 2: It was hot. It was hot, I will tell you that. But it was Rome and the Mouthy Coast in the first week of August. We expected it, but it was. It was beautiful, I know.
Speaker 8: And you told me there was going to be a lot of walking and apparently there was. And no, I can't do that, yep.
Speaker 1: But anyway we missed. Well maybe the next month. To get on topic one. I'd been a lifelong Republican, Okay. I remember back when I was in sixth grade. I believe you were in sifth The nuns at my Catholic school were going crazy. John F. Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, John F.
Speaker 8: Kennedy today would be a Republican. Yea.
Speaker 1: From what I saw the last week and what I've seen, what the you know, what they did to King Biden. Uh is just I don't know where it's coming from. I really don't. As you said, she gave a great speech, but I want to know who wrote it right?
Speaker 2: Well, she wrote she delivered it really well. There was a lot of rhetoric, long on long on style, short on substance. We understand that. I think there were a lot of promises made. There were subjects that were never touched upon, never really touched upon. Inflation. Per Se talked about I promise I will bring the prices of this, this, and this down. Well when did the prices go up? I mean, you get if you put, if you make your connections there. At the same time, I think Trump is a flawed candidate, and just as maybe Hillary Clinton was the only Democrat that he could be to nineteen twenty sixteen, he might be the one Republican candidate who can't get elected in a general election. He may have an inability to get over that fifty percent mark or whatever you'll have eight percent.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know either. But I think Robert F. Kennedy Junior coming out and saying, you know, I'm going to back Donald Trump or throw my support behind Donald Trump, I think that cause is a little bit of concern to the Democrats because of what happened in Georgia, what happened in Pennsylvania, And as you know, I'm a PA guy. It's going to be an interesting next two and a half months.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, you got it, and I want to have you keep calling. We want to continue to hear from you. And you are a representative in South Carolina. I think I know which way South Carolina is going to go in this election. If if Trump doesn't win South Carolina, then it's a landslide for Harris. But I also want to hear from the callers in the so called battleground states. Pete as always.
Speaker 8: I appreciated so much, always a friend, and I'm glad to see this again. The political conventions and all this other.
Speaker 1: Stuff out of the way.
Speaker 2: Now we get to see what now it's now it's in the trenches. Now it's in the trun I will.
Speaker 1: Be talking to you over the next Well, I've been talking to you.
Speaker 8: Let's just leave it at that.
Speaker 2: You got it, Cranks, I appreciate it all. Let me go to Susan and Wooster. Susan is a big Trump supporter. Go ahead, Susan, Yeah, I like this move.
Speaker 10: I really do. I think Rob mc kennedy all the kid about was helping the kids and of during his life. I mean, he was good. I didn't really know that much about him. You know, I never did because I didn't really like the Kennedys, to tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: You like this Kennedy, though, don't you now that he's supporting your man?
Speaker 10: Well, because they're they're mavericks. They're both on the same wavelength.
Speaker 1: Hey, I think you're right on that.
Speaker 10: It's true.
Speaker 2: I said, it's true. I said, I think you're right on that. I think they are very very maverick. When he heard and when you.
Speaker 10: Heard that the Trump got shot, thought but was his uncle and his father and the person he said, this is a setup. Like I told you before, you shushed me off. But c I a the deep state? How did this guy do everything? A kid? He had help doing it? And where's row.
Speaker 2: There's this well, I don't know. Let me just let me just respond. There's no evidence at this point. There may be evidence that's developed, there's no evidence at this point that this kid was anything other than a loser who was able to figure it out. And they apparently today there were five Secret Service agents who were suspended or placed on administrative leave.
Speaker 1: Because I have to tell you, well, it tells me that they're.
Speaker 2: Doing an investigation. And if if there were people who who were negligent, they should be punished. If there were people who were intentionally not doing their job, that's a different struggle.
Speaker 10: That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: I know that you have no proof of that.
Speaker 10: What he gave the downside things to tell them to just you know, walk around, know around. And the butler Boliefs took over and you can hear one guy saying on the video, that's your job. What are we doing? But one smart guy tried to get on the roof, but he fell down, and then that crooked kid.
Speaker 2: There was one guy that got himself boosted up onto the roof and the kid played the gun at him and he and he got.
Speaker 10: But getting back to Bobby Kennedy, yeah he wants this job. And they were talking about it open Donald Trump and Grabbit Kennedy and John Trump says, m that's what I would like my legacy to be. He wants to go into chronic diseases about the children.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, you got it all in. Unfortunately, I'm plaid out of time, so I gotta let you run for you for now. Thanks Susan kid, she's.
Speaker 10: An empty suit.
Speaker 1: The only way she's all right.
Speaker 2: That's look, you said, all sorts of positive things about your candidate. Let's keep it positive at once. Thanks Susan. Here comes the ten o'clock news on Nightside.