Speaker 1: Welcome to the I'm Still Fun Podcast. I'm fallin, I am Jenny, Jenny. I want to get my butthole waxed for Hawaii, and I know that you can like set that up, but like I don't want. I feel wrong. I don't know if you can to select butt.
Speaker 2: Are saying songs?
Speaker 1: No what I mean? I feel like you just want that area all. I'm not not hairy there. Yeah, and my hair grows in dark and I did laser hair removal, but not all the sessions. And I wish I had done all the sessions to be transparent. Like I partnered with idyll Image and I love them, and then like the partnership ended when I was like kind of halfway through my butt and then I didn't continue it out of laziness. Yeah, and so now it's fully back basically because I didn't complete it. And I don't want to shave because it'll be irritated. And I do feel like I need to do something though.
Speaker 2: Are you talking like straight up like spreading the cheeks, getting right in there.
Speaker 1: A little bit of the actual cheeks outside of the crack and the little bit inside the crack obviously, do you know.
Speaker 2: Where you want to go.
Speaker 1: No, that's another thing. I haven't been waxed in years, because when I got laser hair removal, I was like, I don't need to go anymore. I haven't been in years. The girl I used to go to doesn't even do it anymore. Yeah, I don't know either.
Speaker 2: I have like some girlfriends who have like memberships or whatever it is where they go every however many weeks, but I haven't, Like, I don't know. I honestly don't know if they still do that or if they've gotten laser hair removal. But that was like a huge thing I feel like for a while handful of years ago with people. But I don't know. I mean, you should do it. I'm not saying you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would just feel more comfortable in a bathing suit. But then again, I also don't know if it really matters. I think I would just feel more confident, especially on top of like how we spoke last week that I'm probably gonna be on my period at that time. Yeah, A gift from.
Speaker 2: They do say that it's a cleaner swipe of the toilet paper when your buttthole is wax.
Speaker 1: When I was going getting waxed and getting like laser hair moval. When it would be gone for a little, it was night and day like not just the swipe, Like I felt cleaner, and I do miss feeling clean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean keep us posted. If you want to get like an at home kid, I can take care of it for you. Okay, Jenny, I actually thought about this.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. I thought, would I know Jake wi about if I trust him? But I was like, would Jenny wax my bee hole?
Speaker 2: I would do it for the plot. That's like I like to live life is like, do it for the plot.
Speaker 1: I would be so fearful for you because I would be sweating, so I.
Speaker 2: Know, listen. I would be willing to do it, but I would want some kind of document signed ahead of time that like, you don't kill me if I fuck something up, because I would be scared.
Speaker 1: You just wrap an actual patch of my skin off so I can't sit on an airplane or be in the direct sun exactly.
Speaker 2: Like I don't want to be the reason that your Hawaii trip became to a profession. I don't think we should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like if you go on, Okay, what's the one that used to be here in the Twin Cities. It was like wax in the city.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh gosh, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: It's still oh maybe they don't have them local anymore. Oh, some googled wax in Spanish. Wasn't it wax in the city.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, hold on, I just want to see if you can just select the butt allow book. Now, let's just do sant Lois Park. It's close service. Okay. Body waxing, Okay, you can hold on. You can do abdomen, full arm. Oh god, it's going really fast. Half legs, under arms, full legs, chest, half back, full back, half abdomen. So maybe Brazilian waxing. We select that full Brazilian modified bikini basic bikini bull buttocks. They have full buttocks. Hair is wax from the butt cheeks and the strip in between. You can also do that's forty two dollars. You can also do just inner buttocks, but I think I want full buttocks. Thank you. Well there, so then I don't feel as weird calling and being like I need to make an appointment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to look up details like that ahead of time, so you a don't sound like you're naive to something like that, right, and b you're not like, so you guys like do buttholes? Because not how you would ask them? Can I like do some buttholesuff?
Speaker 1: They'd be like butt stuff? Do you do butt stuff? Another thing? I think that you're on the same page as me, but I think it's so bizarre. I'm actually bringing it up on the radio show today because to my two top podcasts, it's so bizarre. In the same week, brought up water bottles and how often you clean them.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I did see a clip of one of them, but I don't know what the other one is.
Speaker 1: Was it scrubbing in? Yeah, okay, so the other one that's my favorite, brought it up before scrubbing In, And then I'm listening, I'm no way scrubbing in brought it up first. Then last night, I'm driving home from our event and I had Jake come with me and I put on my favorite favorite one and we're laughing, and then I was like, oh my god, this is two podcasts back to back where one person is like, I've never cleaned my water bottle and the other person is so disgusted by that. Person. I am ninety nine percent positive you and I are the same based on one fact.
Speaker 2: What's the one fact?
Speaker 1: We both keep a water bottle in the radio studio, and I would bet my left boob, which is the smaller one.
Speaker 2: You have never washed that ever, You are incorrect, but only once a year we've had it, because you know me, I'm like a chapstick core. I'm constantly doing that. My god, my chapstick.
Speaker 1: You've never met a drier set of lips in your life.
Speaker 2: Seriously, My lips are always so dry. So I'm always wearing chapstick. And I recently, probably within the last couple of months, I looked at that water bottle and I was like, man, there's so much like chapstick and shit in the straw. So I went into the kitchen and I just like, get a little clean, clean whatever. But outside of that, that's probably like the only time I've cleaned it.
Speaker 1: So what do you think about me? Do you think I clean my water bottle?
Speaker 2: No, you don't.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I ever have once, and so I think it's funny that And I don't know how I coult is kind of one of those over the top, but I think he's like that because of his wife, and that's not a knock on her. I want to be very clear. She's just like super into like everything like germ X, and he's very much in that too. And maybe I'm wrong, maybe he made her more like that, but he is constantly.
Speaker 2: Hand sanitizer all the stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have to imagine he's gonna think I'm despicable, but I'm with everyone else where. It's like it's just water, what's it matter. But then they're like, uh, because of all your backwash, it's just like disgusting. And the other podcast listen too, they were dying laughing because her water bottle they always thought it was Matt Black, but it's shiny because she watched it for the first time in like two years and they were like discuss it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, because I so I learned. I mean I didn't learn because clearly I still don't watch my water bottle. But probably like five or six years ago, there's like these one popular water bottles where they have kind of like a rubber tip that you drink out of and you like basically put it up and down, and it has a straw that's attached to it. Too well in that rubber tip, like where the straw is. I looked in it one day and it was like mold around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The water bottles, actual water bottles make me uncomfortable because of like those built in straws. The one we are talking about specifically, there's like kind of Stanley knockoffs, yep, so you can pull the straw and see it. There's no like inner mold air. So I want to be clear on that because people are going to be like, oh my god, you know there's mold in those, right. I don't think I use any of those kinds of water bottles even at home.
Speaker 2: I have a hydroflask at home, so it's a little different than the one I was just talking about. But I did check it recently to see if it was clean, and I do.
Speaker 1: Clean it about hydroflass, yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 2: I did clean it, like I do clean that one every once in a while. But yeah, no, I definitely don't clean my water bottle ever. And I remember when Tina worked at the radio station, she would bring in a mug of coffee every single day, and she told me that she I mean, she would rinse it out every day, but she never cleaned it, she'd never put soap.
Speaker 1: On it, like she rinsed it at least.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I don't trust me, but I was kind of shocked by that. She's like, oh, I don't ever clean this. I just and honestly, she might just like dump it out and then put it to the side till she uses it the next morning.
Speaker 1: I don't use water bottles at home, really, I just used I've actually just used a couple of cups and glasses, and then at work, I don't drink water like if it was there the day before, I'll take it to the kitchen and I pour that water out and refill the cup. But I'm sure there are people that are dying listening to this. How gross we are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are gross. I feel like my grossness is now infiltrating into my dreams because I don't know if you've ever experienced this before, but it's been something new that I've been dreaming about. Have you ever dreamed and you're pooping in your dream?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think I've had that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it happened to me last night. It's happened to me like sort of recently. And so I was like, Okay, I like need to figure out what the deal is with this, So I googled it and it says dreaming about pooping off and symbolizes a need to let go of negative emotions, thoughts, or situations in your life, essentially releasing something that is weighing you down. And I thought that was so curious because I was going to talk to Fallin about this today on the podcast that like, I'm not gonna lie. I've been a little frustrated with certain things in my life lately. I feel like I'm sort of taken for granted in certain situations, and I'm it's caused like grudges to be held and resentment to build up and stuff, and I'm not confront I haven't confronted some of the situations. Some I have, some I have not. And so I was like, listen, I don't know if dream analysis is ever accurate, but I do believe that that would make so much sense for me right now, because I feel like I've been kind of upset about some things lately and I haven't expressed those things to the people that it involves, and so now I'm dreaming about poopin.
Speaker 1: I believe in dream analysis because it's not like, you know, you could argue about astrology if you're not into that. But dream analysis is different because it really is like your mind. It's still your mind thinking about it, and it's almost like uh, therapy. Your mind is going through its own therapy to work it out as how it's been explained to me. And that is just simple. They're simple and so I actually do believe in that a lot. And they always say it is, you know, based on what happened that day. Yeah, but it could be something that's happening multiple days in a row. Do you want to share what anymore? Do you want to keep that? No? Not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no I won't And I'm sorry. I hate to be that person on a podcast. It's like, I'm frustrated and I'm not going to tell my story.
Speaker 1: You also have Everyone has relationships and different they have to protect some and it is unfair to like talk about this on the podcast when I haven't actually confronted the situation at hand.
Speaker 2: Soah, I feel like that's unfair. But just certain things, I don't know. I feel like I am there for a lot of people and I do a lot of things for people, and I don't get reciprocated all the time, and like the one time that maybe it should be reciprocated, it isn't, and it's like, I don't know, shit just like blows up. Eventually, eventually you're like, I feel taken for granted. I feel like I am kind and I am there for you or you guys, for whatever it is. But then like the one time you could have maybe been there for me, you're not. And I don't know. I don't typically hold grudges, but yeah, just certain things kind of piled up. So I feel like that's why this resentment kind of has built inside of me, and that's why I'm having these dreams about pooping.
Speaker 1: It makes sense to speaking of really quick, just because it's on that same topic. We did get an email about stomach stuff. Yes, so it says, please don't use my name because it's about timmy problems and not all of us can be as sharing as Jenny says. I really appreciate how honest and really you guys are. Found Thank you for talking about your experiences with perimenopause and aging. I'm getting there soon, and it seems like this isn't talked about enough. I miss having you on the Morning Show because I have kids and I appreciate that perspective on life. Sorry if this is TMI I'm listening to. Jenny confessed to needing to change underwear occasionally. Well, I've never had to do that. The closest I've ever been while driving recently, it was a horrible feeling. I did fortunately make it back home, but this has become a reoccurring problem for me. I'm in my late thirties and I've dealt with tummy problems for years, but it's gotten worse over time, and it's definitely enhanced by a level of anxiety. Now, even the thought of worrying about getting diarrhea will give me diarrhea. It's made me not want to travel or be as social as I'm always worried about what if I get a certain sudden urgency. People feel bad for you if you throw open a bush, but you can't have emergency shits in a garbage can and still look those people in the eye. The thought of being trapped in a plane or somewhere without a bathroom gets me so worried. I discovered amodium, and that calms my belly in a way that pepto never could the name brand on's our best because the packaging opens quickly and discreetly. My doctor recommended a colonoscopy to check for inflammation after ruling out most other things. I know I will get one eventually anyway in my forties, but my butt feels like my one no go zone since I feel chronically anxious and keeping it buttoned up. Have you ever had a colonoscopy? Jenny? Do you think you would get one earlier than guidelines to get some insight into your tummy problems? How do you deal with travel? Thanks for making me feel not alone in this love you guys, never stop this podcast. Don't say my name one more time again. First of all, very funny email, But I'm sorry you're getting.
Speaker 2: That seriously, so sorry. Have you got an A You don't have to get a Kolonoscopita. You're a little bit older, right, Yeah, No, I haven't. Yeah. I was like, I don't think you would have had one yet, and I've never had one.
Speaker 1: My mom just had one.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I think my mom maybe just started getting home. I can't remember, but I don't know. And then they said, like, do you ever think about getting one earlier? I don't know that that is the cause of my tummy issues. I think I just like have severe food allergies. Like I now have added yet another thing to the list of my note in my phone that says things I should not.
Speaker 1: Case we have spicy ramen and pet peanut butter if I recall.
Speaker 2: Yes, now, I'm going to have to put a generic pasta until I can nail down more because I've had pasta the last two days. Haven't been able to shit. I am so bloated.
Speaker 1: I am just I was gonna say not doing well that to her that I think, if this is like happening, that I would start really slowly eliminating things like looking at what you're eating each day and maybe eliminating certain things to see if it makes a difference, because a lot of the time that is kind of what it boils down to. I know that obviously anxiety is playing a big factor. And this is well since you said if you even like think about diarrhea and induces diarrhea, you know.
Speaker 2: I know, and that's like, listen, I'll be so honest too. When I have like really ongoing, NonStop anxiety, I go through like diarrhea issues as well, but the thing with anxiety is like once you like think about something and then you're immediately anxious about it. So it sounds like your anxious attachment is to having to go to the bathroom, and so then it's causing you to feel that because that's a reaction from anxiety is diarrhea. Yeah, so you're having these thoughts about it, but then you're having the reaction that goes with it. So I feel for you on that because I have I've never necessarily been in a situation where I've gotten anxious and like need to poop and I like can't figure it out. But I definitely have been in situations where I have felt sick to my stomach and needed to like pull over as quick as I could and like use a bathroom because of something that caused me anxiety and I needed a bathroom like immediately what She's yeah, She's like, how do you deal with travel? I mean, I I had to on one trip in the last year, I got really bad anxiety and I needed to go to the bathroom so bad that we found we were driving like out of Washington or out of Seattle, and we weren't really buy any gas stations or anything. We finally see one, and of course it's like clothes, but there's a porta potty. Go in the porta potty has like no toilet paper, and I literally like it was a really bad situation. Like I'll be honest, it was diarrhea because that's how my body reacts to anxiety a lot of times. So I don't think I have a solution for you, because there's nothing to control when your nervous system acts up all of a sudden because of anxiety and you just like need.
Speaker 1: To ship just keep wipes on you at all times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do. If you're about the scent or something, Yeah, I would say wipes. Baby wipes are great. Those are like what we use in the camper van honestly for multiple different uses like clean our armpits and.
Speaker 1: Shit like that.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't be too concerned about being on a plane. But I also don't know exactly how your stomach reacts, Like if it's a like comes and goes within a second, then I can't speak on that because I at least have a little time barrier before I need to get to a bathroom. Like, I know I need to get to one, but my stomach can hold onto it for a little bit, right, right, So yeah, I would just say, maybe make sure you have an aisle seat on the plane. Yeah, and yeah, brings in baby wipes with you. Oh man, it's brutal out here. Yeah, So I'm sorry that you have to deal with that. I hope you can still manage everything in life and maybe try your best to not associate your anxiety with diarrhea. And I don't have a way to do that, but it's like you got to like somehow separate the two.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I do have a funny story I can tell you, and I did tell this on the radio already, so I apologize if you're listening to this and you heard it on the morning show. But I did something so dumb the other day and it was by accent.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 2: So I, you know, we get dms from people whatever, And I get this random DM from someone and I open it. It's a real and I go to listen to it. It's highly inappropriate. I'll play it for you. I got to pull it up on my phone. I'll put it up a second ago. But now I'm gonna probably have to find it again. So I it's from a random guy who I do not know. And this is what plays meant, somebody that you want to absolutely fuck the shit out of. Well, whoever sent this to you, they want to absolutely fuck the shit out of you, so you should fuck them. So some random person sent me that, I of course go click on their profiles, see that. My brother in law follows, okay, and I screenshot and I go, hey, you know this guy, he just sent me this really kind of creepy real and he's like, yeah, I used to work with him whatever, Like he was cool then, but clearly he's kind of a creep now whatever. So in the in between of doing that, I also was trying to answer these dms about these tennis shoes that I oh had posted. And so instead of answering all the dms, I just go to my story and I link the tennis shoes. Well, go out of Instagram, do my own thing, continue about my day. Go back a few hours later and realize that I had linked that video instead of the link to the shoes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And I had looked because you can look and see how many people have clicked on something. It had been one hundred and like sixty clicks, and so I basically like rickrolled people think they were clicking on tennis shoes and it's like about wanting to fox the shit out of someone. I was like, mortified.
Speaker 1: It's actually kind of funny, just because like every single person, thanks, you want to whoever sent this to you want to hook. It's kind of funny, I know. It's also mortified, I know. And so anyways, I get so worried about linking stuff all the time. Anyway, see, and I, for some reason, I actually didn't see the plethora of dms I had gotten about it. I had actually clicked on it myself for some reason. I don't even know why I clicked on it, And all of a sudden, I was like, Dad, can't be right, Oh my gosh. And then I look at my dms and they're like, I don't think you look the link the right thing. I think this might be the wrong link lol.
Speaker 2: And I was like okay, And so then I go to link the right one, and then it also pulled like these leggings that were next to the tennis shoes instead of the shoes, and I was like, so I was like, all right, here we go. This is the right one. I promise the next thing, you know, I'm getting DMS. You're sure that's the right link.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 2: And I was like I wanted to just give up at that point, but I was like, yeah, there are times of charm and so I finally got the correct one posted. But I apologize if you're listening to this podcast and I sort of rickrolled you and you put that on that thing and that is what you open. Because I was like, oh, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: I met someone at the Home and Garden trys today and she said she listens to our podcast every week. Shout out. Also, I know we both watched the Love is Blind reunion. I think you and I had a little bit different takes on it. I thought it was really good. I thought it was like actually kind of made up for the lackluster season because I sadly was happy as a viewer. I hate saying this, but like, you know, there was way more drama, Like each couple had drama, So as a viewer, you do want a little spice, like it's sad that like the happy. It's just like the sad. The happy couples. You're like, okay, whatever, good for you. But I, you know, we want to know the drama. So I did a lot of people that I thought seemed like really decent throughout the seasons. They had a different look on the Couch and the Reunion, so I did like it. I felt like, oh, I liked their Top five Countdown. Didn't necessarily agree with it, but I liked their Top five Countdown. And then that was a good idea. But when they started, I go, before they showed the first clip, I go, they're going to do the girl who said she looks like Megan Fox, and it was the first one. A couple of them are kind of eh. And then I thought, oh my god, Wow, we're really pushing Alex Warren here. We did not need him to sing Oh.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 1: Though I love that song. I was gonna say, I like the song, but man, there's a big push on him right now. And it's so funny because I always forget he was the guy who like started the Hype House, and if you don't know what that is, it's like, they have this guy and look, some others got together to they rented a house together to create TikTok content. So the biggest like kind of stars on TikTok, like You're Charlie, Demilio, Acid and others Hoodie or whatever their names are, they were on this and that's kind of and then I remember I just watched it. I think it was because clearly there was nothing house on. I watched a couple episodes, and I remember Alex was the guy that was kind of like, like, guys, we got to be creating content to pay for this house because they were doing their individual stuff over and he's like, guys, we got to do house content, and like now he's his voice is really cool. Yes, but I did feel like that was like I I was just like, Okay, we can be done with this episode.
Speaker 2: Now we could. But I think I love that song so much that I was like vibing, Like when they panned to the cast and they were kind of dancing, that was like me on the couch, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know what, I'm glad it brought you happiness.
Speaker 2: I need to stop being so cynical. I guess, yeah, yeah, No. I thought that the reunion was good. I was surprised by like some of the details that came out about some of the people. Yeah, me too, Like, and it's so hard because it's still so much he said, she said sort of thing. And I feel like I base what I believe based on who I think that person is as a person in everyday life. But I was shocked about a few of the things that came out, Like I thought that Joey was like super innocent the whole d I mean Madison thing, though, was like, No, that's not okay.
Speaker 1: It wasn't okay.
Speaker 2: There's no way you can talk yourself out of that one, Like, even if you're the friendliest human in the world, not okay to DM someone literally after you just met them and you were all on a dating show toga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that Madison is completely as innocent as she portrays herself. Oh I don't either, But I do think that that specific situation it agreed was not okay.
Speaker 2: No, I definitely have my thoughts about Madison. But it's hard because I feel like I would need to rewatch a lot of the things that she did in the pods to understand it more. But I've said I said this off air, I didn't say it on the radio today, But I feel like when you are the center of so much drama a lot of times. That means like you might be a little dramatic yourself, right, you know, like you're not super innocent. I just I think about the friends that I've had in friend groups, and like the same person was always the dramatic one, and that person was always the problem. Right, It came down to it, and it took some people a while to realize that that person was the problem, but eventually people got there, right.
Speaker 1: I did, But I did like it. I'm like, I'll be curious to see how Denver is. I don't feel like Denver seems like a super exciting city either for drama, but maybe I'll be wrong. Yeah, And I was trying to did I talk about that? I watched that with Love Megan show on our podcast You Haven't Okay, I've only seen like four episodes of it. I've never seen in my entire career anyone be hated more on social media. Now, Blake Lively's given her a run for money, But I mean, I've never seen anything like it in my life. And I definitely think there are cringey things about Megan Markle, but I also do think she's just kind of a nerdy girl, and she did get her start and lifestyle blogging, so I don't think this is abnormal for her to do this. And I hate the narrative of like thought you wanted to be able to spotlight. It's like, no, I just didn't want to be constantly treated horribly with fake headlines about me and my family and being stalked. I think there's a very big difference. I think Megan's always wanted the spotlight. I think she just didn't like the spotlight she was getting in the UK, So I think like and the whole narrative that she took him away from the royal family. If you've watched anything with Harry, Harry is not a passive, submissive person, right, He is an adult, grown man. He made his own decisions with his wife. So like, I hate that narrative that a woman took him away from the royal family. That family seemed toxic af I don't blame anyone for wanting to get out of that situation. And now they can make actual money, so you know whatever. But the show as a whole, people are ripping out. They're like, oh, I think you know when she was there, she didn't have Pinterest for a while, so she didn't know all this stuff was already done. So there are some funny things like that. I think the first two episodes with her makeup artist and Mindy Kayling were very forced and it felt like a little especially with Mindy Kayleing, it felt it didn't feel right. But then like the third one, I really like, should a chef come in? And it was actually like felt more normal than the next couple. She had friends that it felt more comfortable as it went on, So I am happy there's a season two. I laughed. She put dried flower sprinkles on fucking everything, and it just made me laugh because now she's going to be selling them in her store, and I'm like, well, I think i'd get dried flower sprinkles.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's on Netflix, right, it is okay, it's a very and a lot of people are actually coming around now saying it is a good show because of like, you know, there are a few things that are like just easy watching shows right now, and that is one. But I just think she's not you know, she's not super relatable, but neither is Martha Stewart or Anna Garden. These are rich people sorry, Like, did you think that Megan Markle was going to show you the stuff she got at the Dollar Tree? No, she wasn't going to. She lives in a sixteen thousand square foot home and Monito, California. She's not that relatable, but she did a decent job trying to show how you can do some relatable things. Yeah, so I thought it was fine. I like, I wanted to that this like last week a little bit. And then I also listened to the new Lady Gaga album this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 1: I really like it. I feel like happy because it feels like old Gaga. Yes it does, and the how Bad Do You Want Me has such a I've put posted this, but has such a for me nineteen eighty nine Taylor Swift vibe to it. I can't stop listening to it. It's very good.
Speaker 2: I haven't listened to all of it yet, but I definitely need to put that on my list because the songs that we have been playing on the radio that I've heard, I was like, oh, this is like bad romance vibes. This is like the Gaga that I fell in love with. Like, don't get me wrong, I think the song is beautiful, but that one that she does with Bruno Mars right now, Like, Dyane, what is this smile? Yeah, I was a smile. I just it's just not the Gaga that I love, even though it's a beautiful song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, grade A grade.
Speaker 2: So I don't think I have any music recommendations except for the fact that I do Love Ordinary by Alex Moren and I was still all for it at the end that love is Black.
Speaker 1: No, it's a good song. I'm not ripping that. Like the guy has a good voice. Yeah, it's the same as like if you wanted to mock like Tiktoker's Addison Ray's song Diet Pepsi is super good, you know. So I'm not going to knock people if you go with the right songwriter and producer or whatever. Very good. But anything else. Do you want to chat about anything that happened? No, okay, I was gonna say, we're I time.
Speaker 2: I have to pee so bad. It's one of those days. I was like, you know what, we gotta go or there's gonna be little puddle down by my feet soon.
Speaker 1: Good to know. All right, Well, thank you for listening, have a great week, Love you Bye.