Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: But what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I'll take.
Speaker 2: What help.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, I got a very special guest, somebody had the pleasure of meeting. Uh yeah, I got to meet the person before they even came on the show, which is nice. It's a little different. I already know the guy's not crazy, so it felt comfortable having them all so and he definitely we definitely hit it off real well. Actually we you know, became kind of I guess both booth buddies real quick, and we both shared some common interests. And he is in the paranormal and he's got a really interesting place that he took a look at that I think actually fits this show perfectly. So before we introduce Eric and introduce the other rejects with me and we got my man, the Headless Giant. What is going on, sir?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: How you doing? I'm the Headless Giant. You can find me on YouTube or on Twitter and Instagram at the Headless Giant podcast. And also if you have any sort of interesting paranormal stories, like we're gonna be talking about tonight, about anything you can send them to my email at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will read those out on Thursdays. And also i have a show with Ethan on Sundays called the Trialogus, and I'm doing a series on the rustic gods of Greece with Jewels usually on Fridays. And now I've got Alchemy Monday. So check out one of those shows and hit the bell and like and share the videos because I'm doing a lot nowadays. People taking it off from there.
Speaker 1: Ad Yes, definitely if you say than any stories please, Yeah, let people put in your information and I'll send out some stickers for you if you want to maild out. So there's an incentive to send in your story. I'll send you out eight. You know, very much like the magician, keep it magical. Look at eight stickers and yeah, just a reminder going forward to I got to look at the calendar. Actually, I can probably talk to you about it tomorrow Headless we can set up a date hopefully middle of October. We will start going through seven seven seven. Alista Crowley's book seven seven seven is basically the Bible, basically the Bible of Rituals and symbolism and all tons and tons of stuff, and it should definitely spur a lot of I guess, banter and probably self experience and whatever throughout the book, some of it at least, so it should be interesting. And yeah, that's it out of me and Ethan, my man, Ethan indigo. What is going on, sir? How are you? And thank you for making.
Speaker 5: It honored to be here with you, guys. I always learned so much from Nick and Hudless and Rick. Excuse me, Eric, I know this is going to be this is going to be dope. Thank you for bringing your presentation easy to find online right frequently. And yeah, like Heedless said on Sundays, we did the trialogue and I got a few books on Amazon too, So definitely appreciate everyone's support.
Speaker 1: No, thank you very much. And uh, finally the guests himself. We got Eric from the Haunted Files. What is going on, sir? Please let everybody know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Damn sticker.
Speaker 1: Oh you should have taken them. They were all over the table. You probably thought you had to pay for them, right, he felt bad. I'll send him out to you after the.
Speaker 6: Show, Okay, Hell yeah, I'll plaster them all over my equipment box.
Speaker 1: They maybe I'll send you a shirt to think about that.
Speaker 6: In a crazy like someone to come on your show and starts singing azzy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We're going to find out if I'm crazy after the show, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, if you're crazy, idea like my type of crazy, you know.
Speaker 6: But anyway, I'm Eric Vanderlan. I have a show called The Haunted Files on paraflex. It's the most futurew streaming right now. You can check it out. That's you can have it on your smart TV, YouTube, I'm not YouTube, Roku, Apple TV, all those, all those streaming platforms. You can go to paraflix dot com and if you want to subscribe, we do have a discount code which is the Haunted Files twenty five and you'll get twenty five percent off at the annual rate. And we're not the only show. There's a kind of amazing shows there. And we do have an episode that we're going to talk about tonight of a place that I've quit it but tied to mister Crowley in a way, yeah, Alistair Crowley.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, and by the.
Speaker 6: Way, you can find me on Facebook as Eric Vanderlain, on Instagram as ghost Hunters of South Florida and I have a podcast live every Monday night, but it will be we're rebranding it, so we're going to be launching it next week called The Hunted Files.
Speaker 2: I'm like, so shut up.
Speaker 6: And I'll also stream on Facebook as well, the Hunted Files Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Yes, and hopefully not put him on the spot, but I mean he's already told me. But I should be appearing on that show at some point, so definitely check it out. So check it out for that And uh yeah, Eric, before we even get into the spot that you went to, I guess kind of like with everybody with the paranormal, I always ask what was it they got you into the paranormal to begin with?
Speaker 6: Well, I actually got into this as being skep goal. That's pretty funny. I used to like when ghost Hunters came out, like I don't know, like twenty years ago, like that was like my favorite show. Like even when they like would go and investigate the place a place and they would say, like, you know, after researching it, you know, we determined that it's not it's not hanted. So yeah, that's what got me into it, and it was like more the locations and like things that were happening and they were getting and I was like, man, I would because I've always been into the unknown. I'm pretty old, so I used to like be watch like In Search of and all those shows, and yeah, So like I'm in South Florida, So we got some pretty crazy shit here. We have Saint Augustine, which is the oldest city in the US and probably one of the most haunted cities in the US.
Speaker 2: You got Saint No, you got Key West.
Speaker 6: In Spanish it's sky Away so, which in English means island of the Bones.
Speaker 2: That's how the Spanish discovered it. Key West was a burial.
Speaker 6: Site for the Tequesta, the Clusa Indians, so when they discovered there were bones all over the place, so super active. So I like, I don't know, maybe like about fifteen years ago, I just started dabbling into it on my own.
Speaker 2: I started going on ghost hunting tours and stuff.
Speaker 6: Like that, and then I joined up with the team in Miami and was with them for about three years. And then after that I went to War Party Paranormal and created the War Party Paranormal South team that blew up and no longer with the War parties just focusing on the haunted files, but I also do interactive events down in South Florida at historical haunted locations where people can you know, get to investigate hands on with all the whipment and everything.
Speaker 2: And I've been doing a lot of them. I mean I think I did.
Speaker 6: I've done fifteen already just at one location at the Daring Estate. I go there tomorrow night and Thursday night, but that's considered the most haunted location in Miami, and that place never gets old, and that location is the location that got like started everything for me. So yeah, And it was funny because like when I first got into the paranormal, it was like all about the equipment, trying to get evidence, wanting to know where the hotspots were setting my equipment wasn't getting shit, getting frustrated, and then when I went then when I went to the last team, they're a very eclectic group.
Speaker 2: We have psychic mediums, we have wickends.
Speaker 6: We had a pastor Reka master, and they all taught me little things that I incorporated, but mainly it's like your most important tool. It's not the equipment, it's your brain. And when you go into a lotion, you got to open up your mind and like, even like the subtleties you may think might be coincidental coincidental may not be because your mind is trying to rationalize things.
Speaker 2: So that's what I do now.
Speaker 6: I open my mind and it's almost like to a point where like I don't want to say like I'm intuitive or anything like that. Everyone has that. They just have levels of it. Most people don't are very low. But if you can, you can work on it and get it stronger. And that's what happened to me. So when I go to a location, I don't know why, but I follow whatever pulls me to a spot.
Speaker 2: Like gut feeling.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you call it, but like it just like when I walk into one room and I'm like, okay, something like a light bulb bring lights off, and I'm like, this is where I need to investigate and are toppy.
Speaker 4: Male ghost hunters are all equipped with their own dowsing rods, so it's not hard for us to find the right way to go right right.
Speaker 6: No, I do use dowsing rods. I use old school methods, news school.
Speaker 1: Your muted dowsing rods. I saw there was finally really got to see some Well, oh that's right. I watched Brook use them. Brook and somebody else had them with them the day before I met you. But even when I was at this last event, the leading next to me was actually like that was like kind of one of her gigs and she was even like selling them. But yeah, like that was her thing. Like whenever people sat down with her, like she was using those, she.
Speaker 2: Was pretty impressed.
Speaker 6: Stuff on douching rods. It's like when I do them, like at certain locations, like the dinnering is staated for example, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Like I'll give like a perfect example. I always ask.
Speaker 6: Who doesn't believe in the paranormal, and I like always pick on them. So I'm doing a dowsing rods session and I got a spirit box going on, and I'm like, can you point both rode directly to the person that doesn't believe in spirits? And that points to the guy, and then I'm like, tell me what his name is? Spirit box is Alex?
Speaker 2: That was his name all in the same.
Speaker 6: It was pretty wild, and he was like, yeah, that's bugged out.
Speaker 4: Didn't change his mind.
Speaker 2: To what bit did it? Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's like it's like with me, like something crazy would happened, but I won't believe it because I'm like, God, there's got to be a reason for it.
Speaker 2: But then it takes me, like I don't know, like a day or so I'm like, damn, that shit really did.
Speaker 1: Happen, right that I've even thought of that too, with certain experiences I had, Like when it happened, I was just like I'll think about this tomorrow.
Speaker 6: No me, I'm like trying to find an answer. I'm like, there's got to be an explanation for this, right, But the location we're going to talk about, and I mean we got some crazy stuff from there, I mean to the point where like we were like, Okay, we gotta cut it and we gotta leave because it was just getting too much, like seriously, like being serious about it. Like it got to the point where like we're like, Okay, things are getting like a little weird and we gotta leave because things happened, like along the way, even like things started happening.
Speaker 2: Should I start talking about it?
Speaker 1: Well, well, well, actually, real quick, just what kind of equipment did you bring with you for this?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 6: So of course we were filming, so we had our cameras night vision as well.
Speaker 2: We have thermal cameras.
Speaker 6: We definitely need thermal cameras because this location is a prime location for python hunters. Yeah, in South Florida, we got a big python epidemic in the Everglades.
Speaker 2: So anyway, so yeah, we definitely needed therm.
Speaker 6: Well, we try to get there when it's light because we've got to check out the place to.
Speaker 2: Make sure we don't have any surprises that night.
Speaker 6: We got recorders because we're doing EVP sessions trying to get electronic voice phenomenon.
Speaker 2: We have data.
Speaker 6: Loggers that you know, they're going to measure changes in the atmosphere like temperature, EMF, humidity, pressure, even vibration.
Speaker 2: We had spirit boxes.
Speaker 6: That you know, if people don't understand what that is, they sweep it's like a it's a radio and it automatically sweeps to the stations and you hear the light noise and they say spirits can communicate through.
Speaker 2: That among other devices, and.
Speaker 6: That's that we could put on a backpack, like between the four of us that one there.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. It sounds like a lot of shit. Yep, nice, Do you want me to play the trailer before we before we talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would like the people a visual what the place is like deep in the Florida Everglades.
Speaker 3: It's a one secret NASA contracted rocket test facility built in nineteen sixty three for the sole purpose of testing different types of rocket fuels to watch astronauts to now a hotspot for urban explorers and local python hunters. This facility is also still being used for satanic warship and a cool practices.
Speaker 6: We found actually like probably about a fifty foot pentagram, red spray painted pentagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that room. There's so many upside down crosses.
Speaker 6: In the middle of the pentagram was a three leggage chair and at the base of.
Speaker 2: That chair was what looked like a pretty large blood stain. What's the odds of this thing?
Speaker 3: Saying that same scene when we're here specifically looking to see if there's anything dark here to confirm what the python hunters found.
Speaker 2: It was a mud I got it on here.
Speaker 1: I heard that too, Yeah, I was pretty serious.
Speaker 2: It was due. It's just wild.
Speaker 4: That was the most bargain based metadelphic oracle I had ever seen. They got the three leg stool right in the middle of the uh pedagram with a bunch of pythons around.
Speaker 6: So come on, and you know what, that's not the only building where they're doing shit. I found another building because this is a big complex and it's spread out all over the place because they were firing the rocket engines out there in the Everglades. It was its massive and it's like all like it looks up hot ecalyptic. It's all overgrown and everything. So there's an other one, maybe like maybe like a quarter of a mile away from that building or I walked in and I don't know. I'm from South Florida, so we got a lot of different cultures down here, and people practice a lot of weird shit here. I don't know if they were practicing some type of santoria or black magic or voodoo.
Speaker 2: But it was the weirdest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: You know what beanie babies are, right Well, there were like I don't know, maybe eight dora to explore beanie babies in this one building, but they were strategically placed in different spots. It was really weird, Like why would someone go three miles out into the Everglades and the only way to get there is by foot or bike just to do that, right, Yeah, I mean people have found bodies from people that were missing, on dead bodies. We've heard there's somebody voices there. Maybe like three months ago they found another body out there. It's a perfect spot to like dumple body. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So, like, I guess, so what was it like? Like kind of like me if you don't mind, maybe even take us through, Like as you were pulling up to the place, like was there any like how was did that even feel like ominous or anything?
Speaker 6: Well, this is what's crazy and talking about like nothing's I Sometimes I don't think a lot of things are y are coincidental. So we've been planning to do this trip because South Florida it gets really hot and if you're in the middle of the Everglades, you don't realize how bad the bugs are.
Speaker 2: It gets so freaking buggy.
Speaker 6: Like I got one episode where you can just see we're in IR video and an IR and you can night vision. You can see like swarms of mosquitoes going over my head. So we always try to do it on cool months and we don't get a lot of them down here in South Florida. So we planned a time to go there and Mike, my partner, and we had this other guy, Joe and my girlfriend Franny with us. Now, Frandie and I are smart, you know, we take our bikes, but Joe and Mike they're lazy. They like to take electric scooters and they got to be fully charged. I mean, there was a time we went there before and Mike like was just pushing it to the limit and ended up running out of juice and had to walk the thing for a couple of miles back.
Speaker 2: And those things are pretty heavy. So anyway, when we tried to make that.
Speaker 6: First attempt to film this location, Mike had like it was like pretty much a brand new scooter.
Speaker 2: He had checked it out. He never had a problem with it.
Speaker 6: It completely was dead when we were there, so it was like like I felt like it was almost like a sign like someone didn't want to want us.
Speaker 2: To go there. So we rescheduled, went back.
Speaker 6: I think maybe it was like a month later, and we started biking there and it was a little bit warm during the day and we're all on backpacks and there's stuff with as much equipment as you.
Speaker 2: Can put on.
Speaker 6: And my girlfriend Franny, she's like trying to be like one of the guys, but she's like you've seen her.
Speaker 2: Next she's like five to one.
Speaker 6: Five to two, and she's packed like we are riding a bike. So we get to one shot and actually yeah, and we get to one spot to take a break, and all of a sudden, she falls down and she's sitting on the ground and we're looking at her, and all of a sudden, her eyes roll back and she passes out, falls backwards, and Mike's like, dude, we got to take her to the hospital within this within like a no, no, like not even a minute. She got up and she said she was fine. But when she got up, she turned to the side and there's this big ass rock with the pentagram symbol on it. So I don't know if that was like some type of sign, so we probably shouldn't have pushed it, but she wants she didn't want to go back, so she wanted to continue, so we ended up going and then we just started getting like crazy evidence while we were investigating throughout the night. But just like trying to there was like quite a mission.
Speaker 4: So do you think this place is cursed?
Speaker 2: Well, this is what I think.
Speaker 6: So if people don't know the history of aerojet. They also have they have a facility in California, and I believe Jack Parsons like either.
Speaker 2: Ran it or own it. He had a strong tipe to aerojet.
Speaker 6: And if people don't know who Jack Parsons is, he was the father of rocketry, very smart person, but he also dabbled into the occult.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm on this show. Yes, and he was.
Speaker 6: And if anyone knows who Alistair Crowley is, she was like like pretty much a disciple of Alistair Crowley. So I think that people that are dabbling those type of things down in South Florida found out about that. They went there to start practicing things. I don't know, maybe to like pay homage to them. Maybe they thought they can get I don't know, like they were like procting black magic. Maybe the magic was stronger. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, it's interesting the technological companies that were involved with anything related to nuclear technology, which aerojet and ballistic missiles and rocketry, right, I don't know the extent of their involvement, but I know they're involved. It's interesting that that you would think on the surface it wouldn't be so tied to the occult. And esoteric and paranormal. But as it turns out, the Manhattan Project even that they were saying that there was sighting of UFOs, if you will, but other kind of there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Shit we don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, And I actually my ex brother in law is a retired colonel in the Air Force, and he used to work for the Pentagon, and I.
Speaker 2: Could only he used to go.
Speaker 6: Like in front of the house to get like weapons approved for the military to use, that they were like testing and he would never talk about it. But I can only imagine some of the shit that he knows. I mean, look back like in the in the nineteen sixties or fifties when the military was like you know, testing with LSD and all kinds of other shit.
Speaker 4: Well, we're specifically about Jack Parsons and his history with ritual magic. Him and el Ron went out to the desert and tried to do this the Babylon working.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 4: So they're out there for days at a time, presumably buggering each other, and you know, they have this falling out and Jack Parsons loses his girlfriend to el Ron, who basically kidnaps her and takes her out to sea. Right, So Jack parsons it is supposed to have summoned up a hurricane which blew into an unfriendly port.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to use like some Mars talisman and Mars invok. I remember them talking about that. Yeah too, Oh wow, yeah, you know you know what's crazy too.
Speaker 6: I wonder if he has something to do with this massive hurricane that's out there.
Speaker 1: Curley even told him to, according to Strange Angel, and I think it was actually possibly documented. I think he even won them too, saying that Olron was his fucking scumbag scamotis pretty much Jack Busson still didn't listen and he go, fuck, but.
Speaker 6: You know, this location is the only location that we get things related to the location, meaning like we do a spirit box session, we're getting devil, We're getting Satan.
Speaker 2: This is coming through a radio radio station.
Speaker 6: Starts sweeping like, I mean, that's not coincidental, you know, Like I even have a gut a video where it's as devil three times.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he said Satan three times.
Speaker 6: And then in the clip that you saw towards the end, that was again a yard devil coming through the spirit box it which was clear as shit and then my friend Mike had this this device that he was showing called the Obulus, and that has a word bank of words. I don't know, maybe like three hundred words, I'm not sure exactly, but it's also there's like antennas on top of it, so it's sensing changes in the atmosphere. And they say the spirits can manipulate the atmosphere and pull words off that, and we're getting ghosts, we're getting like satan like two different devices. And then on top of that, I like lost time for like about a minute, like I like just completely spaced out and I didn't even realize it. And it's on that episode where there was this one room like you were seeing the one, there were like there's several rooms there where they were doing shit. There was one room that had like triple six, the pentagram, and some other symbolism that I didn't understand what it was. So that's we were doing the dowsing rod session and it was like right on point, and when we finished it, Mike and Joe like walked out of the room and so did Franny, but like I stayed there sitting like I was with my recorder in my hand, like I was going to do an EVP session and my was like calling me. He's like Eric, Eric, and I wasn't replying back, and he walked him and Joe walk in there and he's like Eric and I'm like, just like blank, I'm just sitting there. And he goes to Joe. He's like, there's something wrong with him. He's like yeah, And it was weird, Like I don't even remember. I remember it was just sitting with Marburt Corner maybe doing like getting ready to start an EVP session.
Speaker 2: But I blanked out, like I prozed. It's really weird. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Somebody hit the pause button.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's interesting that you bring up the devil in relationship to this magic stuff. So Lamb is supposedly this angel that Crowley summoned and spoke to, and he drew a picture of it. He kind of looks like a gray alien, the really big head and stuff. So they think that that was the start of like the gray alien phenomena. When it comes to the UFO was in like abductions and stuff, so it was in like the nineteen forties, and so that sort of changed the nature of these different phenomena.
Speaker 2: At least they're reading right right.
Speaker 1: Have you have you seen that image before? Have you seen that? Have you seen that image before that he's talking about the gray alien? Yeah, the lamb lamb that Curly Drew. No, okay, I'll pull it up way so you can say at some.
Speaker 6: Point, but there's like so many other places there that I haven't even checked out yet. And I've already investigated it like four times. But you got to be there, like for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Isn't now open as a park or do you have to sneak out out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well first it was kind of sort of open. No one really said anything. Well, it's right near Evergladesh. Okay, got you. I have seen that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it's crazy. If you you know where I pulled this off of Wikipedia. Great, this actually comes up under gray aliens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I didn't want that that.
Speaker 6: There was a mini series on Jack Parsons called Dark Angel and Amazon, and I think I went, like it's so long, I went, I think I got through half of it. I gotta watch the rest of Itator you think I'd already watch it like five times. I kind of like to go in blind though.
Speaker 2: I don't like I feel like like we feel like if.
Speaker 6: We go in blind and then whatever we get, we could then we can compare it because we don't like influence it.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, I was gonna say it. Sometimes I think knowing a little bit too much might like kind of influence your reasoning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like Mike, he doesn't know, he doesn't want to know nothing.
Speaker 6: In a way, I sort of do because I like I use that as like a trigger to like try to get communication, So I try to like to relate.
Speaker 4: I think the blind method is so useful too, especially with other researchers that watch your stuff later on and they're like all the pieces put together, and these guys had no idea what they were fucking with.
Speaker 2: You know, well, my we do a century deporation experiment.
Speaker 6: We didn't we didn't do it there that night, didn't really have to, but we're gonna have to go back and do it. See how, how what kind of crazy should we get? But we do what's what we call the Delco experiment. It's a blend that the Essys method and the Gansfeld experiment.
Speaker 2: If you know what the Essys.
Speaker 6: Method is, it's you're sitting with headphones listening to a spirit box with a blindfold, and then you're just spitting out whatever you hear, and then someone that can't hear you that you can't hear is asking questions and you're trying to see the answers and the questions.
Speaker 2: Match up there.
Speaker 6: But we blended in with the Gainsfeld experiment, so instead of using the blindfold. This was back like I don't know, in the sixties or fifties when they did this, they were testing for ESP and they would put ping pong balls on the subject's eyes and shine a red light in their face.
Speaker 4: Hold on, you got to say that again. This is this is right up his alley. Dude, you gotta say that again.
Speaker 6: Okay, So the Gansveld so we do what's called the Delco experiment. It's a blend of the Essens method and the Gansveld experiment, the assets method. You've probably seen the blindfold, the headphones, the spare box of blurning out whatever they say. But we put it up a notch and blend in the Gainsfeld experiment that they did back in I think the fifties or sixties to test for ESP where they would put ping pong balls on the subject's eyes and shine a red light in their face, and then someone on the other side would put up cards and then that subject and they would listen to white noise instead of like a spare box, was just white noise, had said, and then they would blurt out what they saw.
Speaker 2: On the cards.
Speaker 6: So when we do it, it's freaking wild. I mean, I'm like, I'm not really sensitive, but like the first time I did it, I was blurting shit out that was from a murder suicide that happened next door five years ago, like from the boy's name, his age, his last name.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 6: And then when people who are who are sent says up, we had like, I don't know if you know who Patty in agree. She's frequented ghost adventures. She's the good witch, the blonde psychic medium that gets.
Speaker 2: Starts down there. Yes, we've had her do it, and she told me that like this is like almost like having an as a trip without the drugs. Like for her what she was saying, yeah, it can because you're you.
Speaker 6: Stare into the red light and some people see images, some people get touched. I've seen like a shadow going from me in front of me, and like, how the fuck is the shadow going to go in front me if I'm staring into red because they're luminescent.
Speaker 2: They're goggles that are like steampunk goggles, so they cover outside the table, right, and.
Speaker 6: Then they're luminescent panels, red panels, and they can be completely lit. You can have them strove and you can have them flash. Now you think like, oh, I my, have it crazy, I'm gonna let stroke. But for me, I think just staring into them lit, I get I get a better experience. So we've had Patty degree. I don't know if you know the new Jersey psychic medium April who says she's done it and it's all blown their minds away. Yeah, and now you know we take it up a not should we do trans cranial stimulation.
Speaker 2: Well, we do the same experiment, but we got this hat on with.
Speaker 6: Electrodes that stimulate your brain and you can turn it up to make it, you know strong, so like pretty much re zapping your brain. But people use it for therapy for like for treating like memory loss.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I think it was like depression and things like that, anxiety.
Speaker 6: It's actually something that they do use in the medical field. But man, when when you're doing all three.
Speaker 4: Of those engineering god helbt yeah, sort of.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean when I did that experiment for the first time. I don't know if you ever heard of the old hospital. The old hospital on College Hill in West Virginia. It's like it's not in the middle of nowhere, it's like a mining town. And there's a famous story there that there was a guy who shot a police officer and was in that hospital, and the police officer supposedly when he was in the hospital, he ran out and threw himself out the window, but some people say that that did not happen, that the police officers came a visit and threw them out the window.
Speaker 2: He actually survived it.
Speaker 6: He cracked a rib and I think he had collapsed long and then eventually he died not too long ago. But we were doing that experiment with the transcranial the gansveld, the estes in the.
Speaker 2: Hallway by the room.
Speaker 6: I was by the window where he jumped out or was thrown out, next to his room, and towards the end of it, I felt like I was going to pass out. But it was really weird, like I was on point on calling things out. I was calling things out on his death certificate. That was like I didn't even notice it when we got there, but it was like behind me on the wall, like all his information, like talking about the corner and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It was weird.
Speaker 6: But what like I felt, I felt like I was at one point on a stretcher going down the hallway. I was laying down and I can see like the lights like flashing, like I was getting that feeling.
Speaker 2: It was really weird.
Speaker 5: Do you think the tools that you're using in combination to get that kind of psychic state require the in combination of the space or could you utilize these in a kind of remote viewing setting as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 6: It's funny you say that because we've messed around with it. I don't know if you've ever been to Tallahassee, Florida. There's a a bar called The Warrior. It's like a sort of like a little like music venue where bands go there and play. And it's also like outside of Tallahassee, so it's out in the woods and it's a known location for Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: We had if anyone knows Stacy Brown.
Speaker 6: Big Stacey, he's a researcher in that field.
Speaker 4: He's got some crazy experiments on the same uh, same sort of field, doing all sorts of No, he uses frequency and like several people in series, so he's got some sort of a frequency device that he sets up at haunted places and he gets similar effects.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's funny because he wanted to do the Delco session. We did it like on stage in front of a crowd at the Warrior.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take this show to Vegas. I don't know what happened to Vegas, but yeah, he's a very cool dude. But the cool thing what we did was we had one person do it in the bar and.
Speaker 2: Then Bigfoot Stacy Stacy Brown.
Speaker 6: We went by the bank because there's a river there and that's like they've seen like not too far from there. Like I don't I'm not a bigfoot researcher, but you know, like like that the beds of shrub like pushed down like they were like laying there, like they discovered that there. So we were doing FaceTime. So we had someone by the river. We had Stacy, and then we had I think it was Chaz, I forgot his name, but anyway, he was there and it was just weird. Like a lot of stuff was like hit or miss. But the the hit that was really weird was Chaz was in the in the I was down by the river with Stacy and Chaz was in the in the bar and he was talking about fishing and fishing rods and fishing reel and I looked down on my foot and.
Speaker 2: I see like a bag of fishhooks. So I don't know what's a dental but I just thought it was weird. It's interesting.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we've done it, like in two different locations, like trying to mess around with that.
Speaker 2: But those goggles, always trying to do something different.
Speaker 1: Those goggles that you were talking about, you did have them at the at the event that I met.
Speaker 2: You had, right, Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. I saw him on the table.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, that was a nice want me to bust them out?
Speaker 1: Yeah you got it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you show them two seconds?
Speaker 2: Don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah he had it on the table. You know, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Shoot, I don't have it. I can show a picture.
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard of dising goggles?
Speaker 2: Say that again?
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard of di goles?
Speaker 2: I think so? Why does that sound familiar to me.
Speaker 4: There are area viewing goggles where you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know someone that does like does or aura photos of people and like at a bench.
Speaker 2: She'll do that and like sell them to People's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta check those out.
Speaker 6: But see if I can get people a picture a visual of the Delco experiment.
Speaker 1: So at this place, how many rooms were there were there in this one building? You think you're saying again obviously you know.
Speaker 6: So this this one building actually wasn't where a rocket engine was being tested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 6: I mean, it was really kind of it looked like a load There was like a loading dock there.
Speaker 2: I don't know, so yeah, almost sort of like a warehouse.
Speaker 6: So you you you pull in and there's a loading dock.
Speaker 2: So it's like two levels but it's open.
Speaker 6: And then if you go to the right, you go down the hallway and there's a big open room and then there's smaller rooms like on the left going down the hallway, and then.
Speaker 2: Then you go a little further down.
Speaker 6: And to the right there's like restrooms and lockers and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But this is the weird shit to the left.
Speaker 6: There's two rooms got more satanic cold graffiti type stuff stuff. I don't even know what it was. I need, I need to put up some pictures. Maybe you guys can tell me what.
Speaker 1: Was some of the stuff that I said was in that place before.
Speaker 2: I kind of find some pictures for you guys. But so there was like to the.
Speaker 6: Left of the restrooms, there's these two rooms and it was really weird. So one room you go in, and then next to it it's the last room. And but next to both rooms there's a wall with a little window frame window like someone cut out and put actual frame around it, just enough for like someone to crawl in it, like Nick and I could probably call in it easy, actually all of us, my friend might.
Speaker 2: There's no way to be able to fit in there.
Speaker 6: But it was really weird because that room had a door to the outside, like a like a metal door, but it was welded shut, like someone purposely welded it. And there was a mattress in there, and it just had a weird shitting there, like she died, she was young, and there was like stains and stuff. And I got to show this picture. I gotta find this. It's just it was just wild.
Speaker 4: So that sounds like some processed church ship, to be honest.
Speaker 6: So I go in so I'm like, I want to go in there, and I want to do an EVP session. And we were there and I heard a loud bang on the other side of the metal door, and there was like no one out there, and all of us were dead quiet, and I don't remember what EVPs I got, but like I think I got maybe.
Speaker 2: My name called out in there, said Eric. So it was pretty weird me me, So, yeah, that was that.
Speaker 6: Then there's other ones where you could see where they were doing. They they had rocket engines in there, because the rocket engines were like like sort of in the ground actually, And then it was weird. Was just like a it was like a ramp that goes into this building two levels, but like all open, and it was almost like the rocket engine went up the ramp and maybe like tilted in and they fired it and actually maybe like a mile out, I haven't even had a chance to go out that far. There's still like an underground silo with a rocket still in it and people were going in them.
Speaker 2: So they had to cover it with these cement pylons.
Speaker 6: But if you actually go there and stand on the pylons and peek in it. You can see the rocket still sitting in there. It's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Damn. Sounds like a spot to go.
Speaker 4: Well, all across the East coast, there are Nike missile batteries that are all over South Florida.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've seen them. There's actually one that's not too far away. And everyone was saying it was an insane asylum. It wasn't, yeah, because like South Florida, they were like, I mean, Kennedy thought that you know, Cuba was gonna send missiles, and we had all these Nike missile sites all over South Florida.
Speaker 4: I used to live in Northern Virginia. There all over the place that allows you with Nike missile silos.
Speaker 2: When to find these pictures.
Speaker 1: You also said it was a notice in the front in the video there's a like a pentagram on the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Like if you see like were Python Calby Cowboys footage that was in the beginning of the trailer, you see the pentagram there. Actually, Python Cowboy is like a famous python hunter in South Florida. And actually I found out about this location watching a Python show and these guys were going to like a prime location to look for pythons, but they said it was Hamit And when I saw where they were going, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I need to go there.
Speaker 6: I'm going to share you a picture of me real quick with the.
Speaker 2: Delica goggles.
Speaker 1: Is there any stuff, Dad, that almost seemed like babbel didn't make any sense at all that stuck out or you remember say that again, like just stuff like maybe phrases or just like even it didn't even seem to be like a regular word. I don't know. I'm just trying to like get an idea if there was anything like else there that maybe you wouldn't have picked up on.
Speaker 6: We've gotten disembodied voice in another building EVPs. We heard a woman like yelling and it's just like at night, and it's just us. This wasn't even with Franny, And it was just the point where like we had to walk out of the building and start looking around. We even look at our thermals if I are flying heat signatures to see if anyone was nearby, and nothing was there.
Speaker 4: Do you remember which way the petagram was oriented in terms of north, southeast and west.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I even wonder how like the way that the police I want.
Speaker 6: To say I was facing. I think it was facing. It could have been facing north and south, like the point that plant of it was facing north. If I really think about it, it's kind of hard to align like that area where my exact location. I would have to, like, right, I know, I did a Google Earth on it before I went therapus.
Speaker 2: I wanted to get a close up shot.
Speaker 4: Did you miss it out? You always got to have a little magnetic compass because sometimes those things go absolutely fucking nuts.
Speaker 6: And so, oh you know that at the Deering Estate. I always bring my compass at the Deering State. It's a place in Miami.
Speaker 2: It was it was moving.
Speaker 6: It was fluctuating thirty degrees each way, and nobody was moving.
Speaker 2: We're just like standing there and in shock, like looking at it. It was crazy. Oh wait here we go, right? Can you show that picture?
Speaker 6: So, so what we did is we this is the pentagram. It's kind of hard to see it because it's in the dark. But this okay, so you guys didn't see the part. Well, when you start driving up to this location, start seeing weird shit.
Speaker 2: Up the side of the road.
Speaker 6: The first thing that I saw was a dolls head sitting on Apollo rocks with the upside down crosses straight all over on the rocks, and the dolls had sort of looked like this, and it had an upside.
Speaker 2: Down cross like an ash on its forehead.
Speaker 6: So my buddy Mike like created a rampod that looked exactly like it.
Speaker 2: So it has a static field so if.
Speaker 6: Anything gets close to it, it'll alarm. And then where you see these lights here, this is a trip wire. It'll light up when it sends. It's ems electronic magnetic frequency. So that's going around the the pentagram. But it's kind of hard to see there. So that's pretty cool. I see if I'm buying anything else, everyone's seeing my shit.
Speaker 7: Mh, I'm getting close, guys. I we'll have more pictures, all right.
Speaker 5: It's interesting that the uh something I've been kind of seeing or inferring from, different people are studying different aspects of the paranormal broadly, if you will, that now it seems like people are starting to recognize or find that there's some fusion of all of these things, as you kind of alluded to in the beginning, as you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about it before I cut out.
Speaker 5: I apologize that there's this fusion of the phenomena broadly right that mind is it? The you know, there's this inexplicable aspect that kind of brings Bigfoot and the UFO and voices together and technology. Sorry, what was that?
Speaker 6: You want to hear something funny? I hate, but you're talking about and UFOs. So that location is also that area is known for skuncake sightings, which is our version of Bigfoot down here.
Speaker 1: H that's interesting. Why does it seem to come up a lot with the UFOs and orbs.
Speaker 4: A lot of people think that the orbs are just projecting, projecting the images of these beasts and like UFO. So like somehow this is like the seed of consciousness that then gives form to these other things to scare you off or something.
Speaker 6: You know, I've heard a lot of crazy things, you know, I know, I don't know if you know Britt Barbieri, she's based out of Tampa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay, yeah, so she's.
Speaker 1: Like, actually I'm supposed to get a back Halloween.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 6: So yeah her she thinks it could be like a certain type of species. And then you got other people who think maybe it's extraterrestrial. Like, I know, have you ever heard of Jessica Jones Jesus Georgia? She said, she swears to God, there's a portal that they come in and out of. I'm like, come on, Jessica. Really, it's like, now, I'm gonna take you there. But yeah, I mean I don't know, like how come they haven't found like a skeleton or anything, Like how elusive can it be?
Speaker 2: Like we found prehistoric animals? You know?
Speaker 1: Also anyone else I was thinking about too. You always only see one, so I mean, like, you know, if that's all there is going around, how the fuck are these things still procreating? Oh there's gotta be I mean, I mean, oh, the family somewhere else, but like you only ever see one.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: It's funny, like not too long ago, and I don't know where I saw it, but someone got captured like three of them together, like like two of them were young and old I think, can't remember, but it was like multiple, but like I don't know. You're like always skeptical, You're like, oh, come on, is that real? But I know I post I put shit that I've captured, and I'm like, I know, people's going to say like, oh, you probably made that up like or overdramatized it. But that's the thing with our show, The Homit Files, is like when we're investigating, we're just showing what you're capturing, what we're capturing at that moment, and it's for you to determine if you think it's paranormal or not. We're not going to overdramatize. We're not going to call everything, you know, the devil and all that stuff. No, you're going to see what we get. I started out doing lives and people loved it, So I guess people really like the honesty that we put into it.
Speaker 5: To that point, I presume that there's others that don't know this because I'm ignorant of how exactly does the spirit Box work? Could you explain that a little sure?
Speaker 6: So like try to imagine like like your older radio with the tuner knob. I don't know if you ever used to play with it and you turn it real fast and you hear like the white noise, Like, well, people say that spirits can communicate through that. So what the spirit Box does is it can it can do that tuning automatically and go backwards forwards.
Speaker 2: AM FM and can go slow fast.
Speaker 6: And a lot of people don't like it. But like, I don't know, like I've gotten like I say, hey, what's my name?
Speaker 2: Eric? Like right on cue? I gotten that, like at a place that I frequent.
Speaker 6: Like I get work like fuck and curse words, like how's that going to get through.
Speaker 2: The FCC because I.
Speaker 6: I know because I have a radio show that's FCC regulated. So don't know, Like I've gotten some things that will blow your mind away from the spirit Box so I can't discount it.
Speaker 5: And it's and it's working on an AM or FM signal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's some that will you can sweep both channels at the same time.
Speaker 2: It's called the A eleven spirit Box eleven.
Speaker 6: But to tell you truth, I like to keep it simple, just have it go through one station.
Speaker 2: That's what works best for me.
Speaker 1: That's actually the spirit Box I got what did I say? Actually? I think I got it from people that you were associated with. At one point I was talking, yeah, yeah, I was like, yo, I bought my bought my spirit bots on this.
Speaker 6: Well, there are sponsors, so if anyone wants to buy paranormal equipment. I got a discount code for that it's ghost Gone Wild. So you remember it me saying it's not girls Gone Wild, it's ghost Gone Wild. So you'll get that discount off your purchases at the ghost Hunder store.
Speaker 1: When you were at this place, I know you said, like you saw pentagrams and stuff. Was there anything that you came across that it was like a little bit more like kind of like specific. I don't even know if you'd even know if you were looking at it, but like any of the symbols or I'm.
Speaker 6: Still like scrolling trying to find that room, but that had all the I had a good shot of.
Speaker 2: That, so I could show it to you. Guys. Now I've seen stuff that so you should let me look at some maybe figure it out.
Speaker 6: Like so there's a sorry to change the subject, but there's another place where we found people dabbling in the occult. That's at Pine Pinewood Cemetery in Miami. It's the oldest cemetery in Miami. They got in Miami is like is new compared to.
Speaker 2: The rest of the US. I think was established in eighteen ninety or eighteen ninety six, but it's the oldest cemetery. They even have like a couple of Confederate.
Speaker 6: Soldiers buried there, and I used to do these shows for Univision, it's a Latin TV work network down there.
Speaker 2: So we decided to go film.
Speaker 6: At that cemetery and I just saw some weird shit there. I can't explain. I mean, I saw these like Mason jars. I don't know what was inside it, but it looked like it was a bombit or it looked like it was like a master of Brain.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 6: And they were like strategically placed in the cemetery. And then then there was this one memorial that it's not like a headstone, but it's shaped like in a square, like a box, and it almost has like a little roof on top of it.
Speaker 2: With two holes.
Speaker 6: It has a whole on each side of it, and it's maybe like about three feet high two feet wide, and we.
Speaker 2: Were looking in the holes and there were like these pictures of women that were partially burned, like someone said, but they weren't but you can still see their face, but they were burned around the edges. So I thought that was weird.
Speaker 1: It was Jaws. What did you say? They looked like Again, it was just like mushed up stuff.
Speaker 2: It looked like it was a vomit or something something. It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was, but it doesn't look like vomit unless like fucking years old and maybe deteriorated.
Speaker 6: It was like it looked fresh like it looked like I don't know, I want to say, like maybe like matched up brain or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It just looked nasty.
Speaker 4: How many Mason jars did you say?
Speaker 6: There were like three of them there and they were all in like one section where the headstones were, but those pictures were in a completely different area.
Speaker 4: Did it look like they were being deliberate with their placement of where these jars were, like around something in the middle.
Speaker 2: Or well, there was like sort of in the middle.
Speaker 6: I remember there was a child that was buried there because we were trying to take communication. We got it's called a boo bear that sensus E MF and has their rem built into it.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a You got the triangle which they used for projection, So you're going to be doing a summoning ritual into the triangle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't be doing something like that. I think it was like a piece of like animal or something.
Speaker 4: Could be. It could be a lot of things, but in terms of the placement around a child's grave, it sounds like it was attempted necromancy, to be quite honest.
Speaker 6: All right, I got some pictures, how about that?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay, So let me show my screen again.
Speaker 6: So this is the room that I said that was sealed off and the only way to get into.
Speaker 2: It was through a window that they cut through. So what me show you that one? Let me sorry, I got a bunch of pictures. It's gonna be cool. Okay.
Speaker 6: So, by the way, you know how they got the rockets to this location in the Everglades. They dredged a canal that goes all the way out to Biscayme Bay, which leads out to the Atlantic. So they would bring these rockets laying on these barges down these canals.
Speaker 2: All right, let me share my screen and I'll show you.
Speaker 4: Did you notice any mounds around there?
Speaker 6: Michelle moons, No, not that particular area.
Speaker 1: You've noticed mounds of other places though.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's I know a bunch of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, is that a thing that's like, uh, no, one in the paranormal.
Speaker 2: Here's our friend. Yeah, yep, missed stick Crowley.
Speaker 6: So this is the canal they came down on barges down these canals.
Speaker 4: So these are like the Saturn five rockets.
Speaker 6: I don't know exactly, but it was I believe it was during the the fifties towards the sixties.
Speaker 5: Maybe do you remember when one they closed the side down?
Speaker 2: Say that again, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sorry, do you remember when they closed the side down?
Speaker 6: I believe in the early sixties. It was right after the Cold I think it's like right after the Cold. Oh, it was when they changed what they were using for rocket fuel.
Speaker 2: I think they dry fuel maybe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they went from from liquid to dry right, and that was yeah, they were doing liquid fuel there and then when they switched over they shut it down solid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know the government they leave everything behind. That was.
Speaker 4: That was Jack. Jack's big contribution was the transfer from solid to liquid state rocket fuel. So that was his his big scientific thing as well.
Speaker 6: Interesting, it was like, you remember remember the silo with the rocket still in it. That's the silo right there before they covered it. That's pretty cool, right, that's still out there. They got amazing graffiti.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Right, So this is the room. So I'm standing in front of the door that's well, that's shut. And then this window goes to the outside, and then this is the room next door. So I crawled through this and like, I don't know what that symbol is sold to the.
Speaker 4: Devil Satanic cross. That's the Satanic cross right there above the six.
Speaker 2: She was only nine and there and there's.
Speaker 1: It is that is Isn't it like sulfur something that associated with that?
Speaker 4: Actually, well, I think there's actually a name for the Satanic Cross. It's a I'll look it up real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it goes back to something else. Actually, that's an a chemical symbol. Of course, it wasn't something they made up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They combined to symbols.
Speaker 6: And then here in this section you can't see it, but there's like a mattress like someone was like spending time there.
Speaker 4: It's called the Leviathide Cross levia Thide cross.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Leviathan is the wicked sea monster, the devilish sea monster.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh, interesting, it says sacrifice ce o error.
Speaker 6: They had Latin like terminology even out on the road, like on your way over there. Something in the effect of you need to turn around now or something like that.
Speaker 5: Under the cross, I believe it says sacrificio orum or co or e O r U M.
Speaker 2: Looks like that's a new Yeah.
Speaker 5: Is that gold?
Speaker 2: No? Is?
Speaker 5: Oram gold?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Can you zoom in at all on that one? There's a circle behind the cross. Yeah, oh that's another six sixty six is face no?
Speaker 5: No? No?
Speaker 4: Up a little bit over to the left, there's like a face sort of pointing at the cross with like.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, like I don't know what that is. So to the devil, she was only nine yikes, so I had to crawl through here to get in this room.
Speaker 2: That was the only way.
Speaker 5: And someone obviously built that wooden frame.
Speaker 6: That's so yeah, like why like so they were doing ship there like yeah to make that there. You gotta remember again three miles out, the only way to get there is by bike or let's they had a motorcycle.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Somebody there was somebody there at thirteen's interest.
Speaker 2: And then let's.
Speaker 6: See it's like all the way that's this is another building down this hallway. I hear disembodied voices. I heard a woman screaming. Another time I was with Franny. We were talking and someone shushed us.
Speaker 4: You know, I wrot the places with the most graffiti would probably be the least haunted, because why would anybody stick around if they've got all this haunted shit going around them all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless they did it during the day.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Like, there's nothing here sinister as you see here, but the graffiti is amazing. But yeah, this is where I gott disembodied voices and e vps.
Speaker 1: Go to the one above above it a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's one of the buildings on the outside.
Speaker 1: Spake Yeah, man, I would love to trespass here. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, gratchie yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's another room. This is the one where I blame.
Speaker 5: Number six six.
Speaker 1: I was definitely fitting for this room.
Speaker 4: So we got EVPs going on.
Speaker 2: You get that audio from that picture.
Speaker 4: You've got two pedagrams with the six sixty six and then four ones around it, and then another petagram upside down? Mean which one.
Speaker 2: That a one? Or is that something else? That's Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder if that's almost like alft, yeah, that or some sort of yode? What is that writing too? Are you.
Speaker 4: Ogo?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: That's not it was that ship that was on that like Ouigi mac album cover. I was talking to us. The only thing I can remember. It's like Shamari Babylon where they would use almost looks like a golf tip to make like.
Speaker 4: Oh right, that's a cuneiform.
Speaker 5: In the picture. Before that there was I believe Dennis the Menace, and one of the graffiti pieces was ALFREDI. Newman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's really cool. I like that one.
Speaker 4: It's really good, so interesting. You can see all the different time periods of the culture that.
Speaker 6: It was, right the one with the extrecists. That one's gone. So one painted over that one, so sad.
Speaker 1: There's some wild stuff in that.
Speaker 6: We got Satan in the spare box in that room.
Speaker 2: There's another shot of that room that's at night.
Speaker 6: A little uh Branny, she was our sacrificial lamb.
Speaker 1: It's not nice. I like that one actually right there, the whole overhead of that area. I don't think that's the next one right there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's just part of it right there. It goes further that way and there's more buildings like this. So let's see here. This is this is the building for all the Satanic ship. This is the one. There's one that that goes further that way that I was telling you about the Dora Beanie babies. Let me see if I got another picture of that.
Speaker 1: That's a good picture. Would you use a drum?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: This, Remember I told you there's like a ramp like or the rockets where I'm standing on top of it. Actually, if I assume in it, you can probably see it in this building, you see, Okay, I so.
Speaker 2: Like right here, you see that that's like a ramp.
Speaker 5: Yes, you say, can we hear the clip of the voices? Is that right there? I hear it again?
Speaker 2: Rather I don't. I would have to send it to new It.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 5: No, wait, did you did you mentioned already?
Speaker 2: You gotta worry about this kind of ship out there?
Speaker 1: Oh ship?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: And in the video on the episode Python Mike Hat Python, Calvey had a go pro and he has the video of the alligator taking it and spitting it out.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta worry about these. You gotta worry about these.
Speaker 5: Did you mention you staid earlier in the beginning the relationship of Crowley with the site. Did you did you mention that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Jack Parsons and then Jack Parsons relationship Browley.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, when are you guys coming down to South Florida? Kidd?
Speaker 5: Is that a second what Me worry? Or a second Newman for the same one?
Speaker 2: That's the same one.
Speaker 5: It looks so different, delighting, b that's cool.
Speaker 2: When have you seen mister McGoo anywhere? Right? That's so old? Yeah, like weird, like like a circuitry box. I don't I don't know what that was used for, though, it's really weird.
Speaker 5: I wonder that it makes me think of the what me worry? Uh slogan being related to the do us that will in some form or another.
Speaker 1: That's fun. Yeah. What was that guy's name again? Else?
Speaker 2: Alfred E? Newman?
Speaker 6: And you know that's just probably like a quarter of the place. The thing is, it's so active, like it never really wanted to me. I never really had time to venture out anywhere else those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it takes a lot of time. I mean, I have to go back and check out the other ones.
Speaker 6: But then I'm like, damn, I want to go back to that that satan room again, to what happens, you know, go.
Speaker 1: Back, let me know, make you down there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, do you think about a Christmas camping trip?
Speaker 2: There? You go making camp out there.
Speaker 6: I'll do the No, dude, we can glamp it.
Speaker 2: If you can get in an RV. Right, Oh, I can show you a bunch of cool places. You got you think you can.
Speaker 1: Do an evoking ritual to actually stow shop up? Hell yeah, we gotta try it.
Speaker 3: I'll make sure that I bring my he's got.
Speaker 2: My holy water?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of flutter water?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh, I got something stronger in that. You know, what's you know what the name of it's.
Speaker 1: Called Eco.
Speaker 2: Npe.
Speaker 5: What is it about Florida that makes there be so many paranormal high strangeness?
Speaker 2: Have you ever?
Speaker 5: I mean, is that am I out of line in asking that that maybe all places have some kind of things going on?
Speaker 6: But I think a lot of people don't really know about it. And there's so many influences in different cultures. But I think, like I mean, even up north there's like culture as well. I mean, I don't know. I mean, there's just a lot of history here. I mean there's you got the mounds, she got stuff that goes back prehistoric. I mean going back triangle for me to triangle there you go? Oh, and we do get frequently. I mean there's has been a lot of sightings of UFOs in this area, especially near the Everglades. There's been a lot of sightings of the tic Tac UFOs out there.
Speaker 4: The bet sphere you mean.
Speaker 2: Now what you call it?
Speaker 4: No, the bet sphere was exactly like these tic TACs, right, and that was found in the nineteen seventies by this family called the Bets family. And they actually had one of these spheres that would like vibrate when you played music. It's really strong, really, Yeah, the Army was looking into taking it. That was in Florida as well, right near the tic Tac siding. So whatever's going on like a drone factory underwater or something.
Speaker 2: Well, look at interesting.
Speaker 6: There's stories at the Skyway Bridge in Tampa that you know, what do you call them?
Speaker 2: Not UFOs but usos usos.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot of them. People have seen them go underneath the bridge. Even Lake Okachobee in like by Florida as well. Actually, we did an episode there thinking we were going to investigate the paranormal and we didn't. We did the Delco experiment and everything I said led to UFOs talking about lights and all primes and crazy shit, and we weren't expecting that, so that was pretty wild. Ritt Barbieri's in that episode, by the way, nice, Hey, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, I got to hit her up.
Speaker 5: It's another kind of example of how they kind of the different aspects of the paranormal coincide. Like you're expecting one version, but there was another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you look at it. We look we used the spirit box.
Speaker 6: I'm really bad with history, but someone created that device to communicate with UFOs originally, that's what it was used for.
Speaker 4: What if UFOs are just a different kind of haunted.
Speaker 6: Right, that's what people believe. It could be related. Maybe I'm not talking to ghosts. Maybe I'm talking to UFOs and they're fucking with me.
Speaker 4: Well, let's say that it's all sort of a plasma, right, Like it's uh, it's sort of a projection, and our brains or our consciousness is interacting with this sort of like live action hallucination, and you.
Speaker 6: Know what it's like they and people some people say they travel through different dimensions and when you die, and I believe you go into another dimension.
Speaker 2: Why couldn't be that.
Speaker 4: I'm a Christian.
Speaker 6: I'm Christian, but like maybe the maybe the the star of David wasn't a star. Maybe it was a UFO maybe three Wiseman's like, I don't know if you can think of all crazy shit, right.
Speaker 5: And it's it's like maybe too that these inter dimensional energies are trying to communicate with us and show us something and they don't know how. The only some somehow or another the only way they fuss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, right, Like there's there's all kinds of religious religious hallucinations that that go along the same lines, and it seems like it changes with time. So like people back in the day would be see wheels within the reels, and then today we see UFOs.
Speaker 1: That's a good point too. Yeah, I even u uh, how do you even look at stuff at times? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, there's me doing the delko.
Speaker 5: I guess a big scheme, a big theme in the in the sixties and seventies, early in the UFO phenomena, if you will, modern version of it, there were often these messages, as you said, Eric, to stop messing up our planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I truly believe that.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean, man, I got a lot of like when it when it comes to like ghosts and paranormal and on locations, that's a lot on my plate and like putting UFOs on there, like why wouldn't you?
Speaker 2: But it's just like.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I mean, why why couldn't that correlate together?
Speaker 2: We won't know till we're dead, right right?
Speaker 1: If that if we're looking and.
Speaker 2: I wanna, I'm gonna come back and haunt your asses.
Speaker 4: You gotta figure out how to do that here so that you could be a more effective ghost on the other side.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 6: I can come back on your on your podcast as a as a spirit and you just like, I don't know, show an image of me?
Speaker 2: Can I talk.
Speaker 1: Running through a ghost box? Spirit box?
Speaker 2: Right there? You go?
Speaker 1: Is there anything moving forward? Is there anything that you, like, I guess maybe wanted to promote or anything coming up? Or is anything else you want to add about this before we wrap it up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm wrapping up all my events, so this is the last week. Just be on the lookout for new ones starting the beginning of next year, so I'll be posting that. And also, Mike and I are working really hard on season four of The Haunted Files and that's going to come out in January, and we're gonna have some amazing guests. You'll see some basis that look familiar that you've seen on your shows, and some amazing haunted locations.
Speaker 2: So yeah, check it out.
Speaker 6: Check out my show The Haunted Files on Paraflex and remember to use the Hunted Files twenty five. And if you like Para them All and crazy Stuff and the Unknown and you're tired of seeing the same old ship on Travel and Discovery Plus.
Speaker 2: Just check them out. You get a three day you get a three day free trial.
Speaker 6: You could do it this weekend and then you can bench watch my show.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: It's funny, Yeah, it's funny. You mentioned travel Chat. Is that the one that Zack is on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ghost Adventures.
Speaker 1: Does any pretty much control every single person that's on that channel that's paranormal?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well he has it's he is the only one that asks new shows coming out, right.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. At this last event I was talking to, somebody mentioned his name. It was somebody who's actually around since like ghost Hunters and was on TV like with them, and was friends with them and even says it's rather impressive of what he's done, but it's actually a real scumbag way he did it well, you know what, like you basically monopolized the Yeah, he starts.
Speaker 6: If you watched him from the beginning, and I think he veered off a little bit. But you know, he's a smart business man and he understands the documentary baker Maker, which separates him from everyone else because he's an expert in that.
Speaker 2: Field and he knows how to you know, draw people in with this shows.
Speaker 1: Well, it's impressive. I can't he sits in a chair, it doesn't even go out to some of them, and people still watch the show. That's impressive. That's one thing I know is I go, his motherfucker is that even going? And half the shows he just sits in a chair and tells them what to do. I'm like, this fuck, guy's got a maid.
Speaker 2: I know I need that job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, all right, So let everybody know where they can find all these stuff again.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you can find the Honit files streaming on Paraples on your smart TV rope wu Apple tv, or you can go and upload the app on your phone paraflix dot com.
Speaker 6: And we also have the Hunted files on Facebook, Instagram, and also we're relaunching our show naming it it was formerly War Party paranormal radio show starting next Oh wait this coming my day. We're relaunching it and it's gonna be The hundred Files on Plus Monday. And I'm crossing my fingers, but we're gonna have an o G on the show of the Paranormal working on that and I got an amazing backup, so we're gonna We're gonna, like also try to do what you're doing.
Speaker 2: NEX.
Speaker 6: We want to try dabble into some talking about some dark ship and yeah let me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get all you guys on here.
Speaker 1: Oh that could be wild. That'd be fun. Yeah, definitely. Uh. If any any links that you want me to share and stuff, please send it over. But yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh and on Instagram you can you can follow me as ghost Huner South.
Speaker 2: Florida at the same month TikTok.
Speaker 6: Facebook is just my name Eric Vanderlin my ghost center in South Florida on Facebook and YouTube, is it not?
Speaker 2: I'm seen with the other stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you are active on Instagram at least you answered me over the yeah.
Speaker 2: So oh and if you do need help in the paranormal, reach out to me. I won't charge the dime. No one ever should. You're local, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.
Speaker 1: That's what's up. That's awesome. Yeah, so definitely definitely check this man out. If you've got some crazy shit going on in your house, I don't want to hear about it. I'll leave all the links on the bottom of I'll editm in after the show and when the audio drops. I'm plak going to drop this around Halloween time, so I'll make sure all the links are in there as well. Oh hell yeah, yeah, I think it'd be perfect timing, you know. Yeah, yes, uh yeah, the weekend of the you can't ask the Halloween. I think you'll drop it. And again, thank you real quick.
Speaker 6: Yes, that time another streaming platform called scare TV network.
Speaker 2: He's going to be Billy Lewis.
Speaker 6: He's going to be dropping an episode coming I believe November first, and Frannie and I are in it. And it's it's a small wood general store which is out in chuck Aleski, Florida, in the middle of the Everglades where I just want to say, paranormal serial killer type deal.
Speaker 2: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Yes, and she'll actually be coming on the show. I've a messaged her to try to book hers eventually now so oh got her on the show too, probably within a few weeks.
Speaker 2: People, very cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah nice. Well yeah, well, I mean I told you both of them wanted to get John. He both got your separate stuff anyway, so very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we investigate together as well. I mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend. She goes wherever I go. I go up, Sheita goes. Yes, I'm lucky like that. It's women that wanted to do the same ship, especially what I do out in the field.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, funny heat your stuff, I like, sir, go for it.
Speaker 2: Uh she's listening.
Speaker 1: Oh that was sweet. Oh he tell you really likes it. Yeah all right, so real quick too. Let everybody else wrap it up, ethan sure. Please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work and your books.
Speaker 2: Your books.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, Nick Headless, Eric, that was awesome. Thank you for sharing all your experiences and insights. I'm easy to find on all the social media and I appreciate anyone who reaches out to communicate. And yeah, so please support my books. Check out The Geometry of Energy if you're into meditation and so forth. And I got a bunch and again appreciate you, guys.
Speaker 2: I'll check it out for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm all about that nice and thank you tomorrow night if you think you can, I put him on the spot. But we do have I coming off and take a geometry so maybe if he makes it, we can get to a here time do a little bit of his thing again. I think it's at seven thirty pm s T. Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll be investigating the during a state.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know who I have coming on, Leon Bowski. Both guys, whatever, both guys. The guy he was he had a booth dad too. He was the guy who was doing the numerology kind of like over in the corner a little bit. Yeah, he had the booth with numerous Yeah. Oh he had the great air beard. Oh the guy. All right, yeah, I'm pretty sure when I'll send it to you when after he comes on, I'm pretty sure you remember the dude. Yeah, set yep, yep. Another person from that uh from Charlie's uh, Charlie's Beyond Belief. Yeah, that was another thing too. That's how I met Eric too. I met him at that event, so you know, he had the booth next to me with him.
Speaker 6: And oh, dude, when you come down for the next one. We'll set something up. Oh yeah, how about that?
Speaker 1: Definitely, definitely that would be badass. That'll be fun. Yeah, and at that time I'll make sure I'm like sending somebody else down with me too, So yeah, checking headless with me this time, all right, and headless real quick to let everybody know where they can find you as well, sir.
Speaker 4: Well, you can find me on Twitter and on Instagram Headless Giant, and if you're watching my videos that would be greatly appreciated on YouTube, so check those out as well. And if you have any strange or interesting emails about a dream or some sort of a cult experience you've had, send it to the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com and we will read those on Thursday. And when you send me an email, give me your address and Nick will give you stickers. Ado.
Speaker 1: Yes, very good. Yes, definitely check out again the trialogue and his new Alchemy show coming up with Auros up, which is looking forward to that. Man, thank you all again, Come on again, Eric, that was you know, it was awesome. That's so amazing that you got to go there. I'm very jealous. Hopefully maybe one day in the future we'll both meet each other. There'd be some wild ship. I'm sure we'll do it. Hell yeah, it'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we do a ritual type ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that and some gummies. We'll be all set.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right so with me? Thinks we'll get real crazy.
Speaker 4: Oh hell yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, everybody in the chat, thank you. That's what's up. I appreciate it. That's why we go alive. And that is the end of another reculd rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later