Speaker 1: So, according to Jake Tapper's book, the Biden campaign created a fake town hall in spring of twenty twenty four, spent millions of dollars and hours trying to record a town hall with suppose Biden's supporters, and Biden was so incoherent they couldn't even use it. How was no one screaming about that? Me or Mikey is trying to claim that Denverzon's way to becoming a very safe city because homicides are down in the first part of twenty twenty five. What he's not telling you is that non fatal shootings are actually up three hundred and forty percent twenty twenty four versus twenty twenty five, So basically means that people are still shooting a lot, they're just not killing as many people. Maybe mister Michael Brown and Dragon will play. Excerpts from the Megan Kelly interview with Jake Tapper. It is great to watch it, but even to listen to it, and she calls him out very well and that he didn't report about all the issues with Biden, and of course he comes up with some lame excuses.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful Michael talking about them slimming down the traffic. Have you looked into the coal Fax mass transit bull crap? Four lanes of traffic down to two with a mass transit train running in the middle. How bad can this go? I live off of coal Fax and already the traffic is horrendous and cars are spilling into the neighborhoods making life miserable. They are such morons, Michael, all of this stupid reconstruction and getting KRT is to get the cars off the road for their fifteen minute cities where they want everyone to ride bikes and not leave their little area. And yeah, and they're just making life miserable. You should see what they did to York Street from forty fifth down to Colefax.
Speaker 3: They're morons, hey, Michael and Dragon Michael. The registration of motorcycles dropping makes sense because if we have a higher death rate of motorcyclists, clearly they're not needing to register their motorcycle anymore. So if that goes up, then registration goes down pretty good.
Speaker 1: Balance.
Speaker 3: And I thought we didn't care about motorcyclists because we've passed laws allowing filtering. We knew that would end in deaths anyway, So I'm not concerned about it. Legislatures not have a good one, Guys.
Speaker 4: Cycle splitting. I actually saw cars splitting one time when I was heading north on Paina boulevard. I was in the middle lane, and I think we were moving very slowly. I don't think we were stopped, and all of a sudden, on my left side, I heard something loud coming by, and it was a car going in between the middle and left right.
Speaker 5: I think next time.
Speaker 4: I come rolling through Denver, I'm gonna roll down.
Speaker 6: I have twenty five and track splitting lanes with.
Speaker 7: This big rig.
Speaker 8: Michael, what about the people are gonna dead? Name sixteenth Street, mall, I want to hear just sixteenth Street.
Speaker 9: So, Michael, with Biden's prostate cancer diagnosis, am I just noticing more prostate medicine ads on TV? Or is big prostate pharma gonna start pushing prostate? I mean, you know, exposure is good and we need information, but or is it all about the money?
Speaker 5: Morning to make The Democrats are already using the excuse from killery at this point, what difference does it make?
Speaker 4: Morning?
Speaker 10: Michael had a physical yesterday and turns out the modern convention is no more digital probe, no more turn your head and cough. Apparently the thinking is that the PSA blood scoring is much better, and the if the eggs are.
Speaker 5: Scrambled, you're going to tell somebody about it. Have a good day.
Speaker 8: Three one hundred and fifty million Americans, twelve listeners.
Speaker 11: Damn, you got a long way to go.
Speaker 8: Hey, Mike, I know you're hell bent on not giving these jokers any money for this book, but look at it this way. Even if you don't return it and you read it and tell us all about it, none of us are going to have to buy it.
Speaker 6: Have a good day, Michael Dragon, I'm one of the twelve quote unquote loyal listeners. Please don't misconscrew my loyalty with my ability to figure out how to change channels on the iHeart Appy.
Speaker 5: If Mika is a trophy wife, it must have been a participation trophy. Yikes, Michael.
Speaker 7: Whenever I hear Joe Scarborough trying to prop up Joe Biden's mental state, it makes me so mad because he just talks like we are so stupid and shallow and have no ability to discern anything. What a complete does, Michael.
Speaker 12: It was so obvious that they had plans to put Kamala in Joe's spot. As soon as he was unable to be president. I thought it was going to happen when he fell off the bike. That's how obvious it was.
Speaker 1: Michael.
Speaker 7: The more you talk about the previous president I'm in office, it makes me think, Yeah, the whole thing was a massive embarrassment. It just never ends. It gets worse the more it gets discussed.
Speaker 1: Michael, my entire career, I have never seen where someone could take forty percent time off and everybody still said, oh, yeah, that guy's doing a great job. Now it makes me question, was Biden getting treatments and that's why he was always in Delaware and no one was tracking who was going in and out of his home. That is so wrong that if that's the case, that he was getting treatments and America didn't know, I.
Speaker 13: Believe I've discovered the answer to a burning question that Googer listeners need an answer to. What should Michael Brown's mob name be? Michael baby Face Brown came to mind. No, Michael Dogface pony soldier Brown. Too long, I've settled on Michael, But I digress Brown. I'll explain in another talk America. Here's the scene, Michael but I Digress Brown stands in a room next to his consecly air Dragon Redbeard, two of Michael's henchmen, stand on either side of a disloyal employee, cowering on his knees, waiting to hear his fate. He knows he has a chance, the chance that Michael but Di grasp Brown will in fact lose his focus on him and digress into conversation with Dragon about steakhouses Lienberger's in traffic, completely forgetting about the situation at sure enough, Michael had taken his attention off of the employee and was regaling about the joys of hair plugs to his conseculy air and the latest crumbled cookie flavor. But luck was not with the employee. Dragon looks at his watch, clears his throat, and looks meaningfully at Michael. Michael paused, turned and looked into the eyes of the disloyal employee. There was a moment of silence, Then the dreaded words were spoken.
Speaker 11: But I digress, Michael, I really kind of enjoyed listening to Marco Ribio ripped that Senator Ben Margarita a new one. You go, Marco, Little Marco
Speaker 5: Bourn Mike, is somebody gonna tell this ding Dong senator that Rubio is not white and he's one of the brown people.