Speaker 1: I haven't actually been to Chicago Exotica in a couple of years. I mean, the fans in Chicago are great.
Speaker 2: It's been and.
Speaker 1: Actually this Friday I think was more women than I've ever seen at any other show.
Speaker 2: Ladies Night was definitely. Lady's Night was popping.
Speaker 1: I saw so many bachelorette parties, so I think there was just like very good energy.
Speaker 2: Do you see you are fan base is more females onmin it or do you think that you get a little bit of a mixture of both.
Speaker 1: Honestly, No, I don't have more of a female.
Speaker 2: Like driven seeing. I mean, do any of us have more fears? I don't know either. It's one of those things that's something I feel like we work really hard to do. Is because we know we're sexy women. We like to rotchborn ourselves when we do it. But it's like, you know, the crossover. Ice sometimes feel like it's more intimidating for them, but it's like we love.
Speaker 1: You on Yeah, a lot of couples like my stuff though, so I do get a lot of couples.
Speaker 2: I think it's cool. I feel like when when the women do come out to situations like this to see them, you know, participating because I've like that's where it's like, you know, you watch it, you know, you like your girl. So it's like more women are.
Speaker 1: Watching Born now than ever, you know, definitely, but definitely had a lot of women come.
Speaker 2: To see my husband. So that's pretty cool. So how is that having you know your husband you you know, you made him actually in a performer he was you know you guys started you know, I followed you all, if known you forever. So it's one of those things that's like you know, girls talk catching up, but you know, bringing your husband and making him a performer and letting him kind of excel into that kind of spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know he's his own his own brand. Is that some people come and they don't even know where together?
Speaker 2: Is it that stage? Mom? Like when he won his award, when he was like, you know, in the limelight, Like how is that aspect of being part of you know, his career from his start to like now, it's been.
Speaker 1: A whirlwind, you know, Like I think it was exciting. It was unexpected. I mean this kind of started and took off a lot quicker than we all thought it would. You know, this wasn't like uh, this churnout from from a thing where he was just kind of helping me where he's like, hey, I'll shoot, you know, I'm like, just shoot for me and with me because it'll help. And his name and his you know, is uh his brand or whatever his venus. It just sort of exploded quicker than we thought. It's really been like crazy. It almost feels like I blinked and it all happened. But everything's been really incredible. But I do think after many years, we needed to like almost take time to reconnect with one another because there is like, just in all honesty, I felt like I kind of donated.
Speaker 2: My husband to the world.
Speaker 1: And you know, after like seven years, like COVID was the first time we both actually got a chance to slow down and we were both like, we need to like kind of reconnect again, you know what I mean. And we both felt the same way. So I think that that made us both kind of take a step back from things. And yeah, but I'm so fortunate and we're both so like it's such a privilege and a blessing to have fans in this industry. You know, like your Shians are so good to me, They're so good damn. And because of the fans we have and the way that the industry went, like we can spend more time with each other, we don't have to be on set all the time. We can do so many things and we can pursue our other interests and still be able to have a foot in this industry. And it's just been really amazing. It's very very fortunate place that that's awesome.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's really good to have awareness. You know, we both come from people that we've actasly been with performers prior to but having someone that you kind of like not necessarily groomed because it was something that he did and it kind of happened naturally, but like this where it was like you gave you know, you kind of gave your husband up. But it's like, did you ever feel any like jealous moments in those times where maybe not that he was getting more attention than you, but where you said, like the reconnection is like was it because he was working too much? Is there ever a play where it's like, hey, do you have boundaries with with within the industry?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, Look, the boundaries are pretty simple, the boundaries. And I don't even like to call them boundaries.
Speaker 2: You know, people think boundaries is such a bad thing, but I think it's just sometimes as standards and checklists of things that help healthy relationships like yourself, where it's like sometimes you just need to see what you're comfortable with and your partner so you still be a partnership.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I mean, and and there was never even too much of a big talk about it because me, the one thing is like my husband and I we always.
Speaker 2: Wanted the same things.
Speaker 1: When one person wants something and one person doesn't want something, that's when like a lot of the worlds and and a lot of times those talks don't even work if somebody wants something and the other person doesn't want it, like uh, the amount of talking and rules like yeah, you know, ultimately a person's gonna.
Speaker 2: Do what they want.
Speaker 1: But I mean, look, you go to work and anything work is fine. You know. I always said the minute the girl steps on set, that's that that's when the scene starts, you know what I mean, like like, uh, that's the sure on set slash on camera fine, you know, off camera offset not fine, you know, I mean, that's.
Speaker 2: That's basically been what it is.
Speaker 1: And then you know, there have been times where we've done stuff together, but he doesn't like I guess we're not really like in an open relationship, that would be like he's with other women on his own, you know, like, wait, we'll have threesomes. We've been part of like sex parties and orgies and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So do you do together, But do you do do that in your personal life as well? Yeah, we've done that in our personal life, you know, a couple of times. It's not like all the time, you know, and I think someone that you're open to yeah, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We don't care, you know, like, but I think now once I felt like we did that more in our early in the earlier stage of religion, and once like it was harder for us to spend time together, Like the time we were spending together, we didn't want to be in a three zombe, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's it's midtime, it's you time, and I think it's important that it's really I've always respected Jaw's relationship is because you can really see that you guys grow together. And it was one of those things where I said, it's come very natural where I feel like your alignments that have been aligned from the beginning where it's like, you know, there has never been a miss because we were like, oh that's I never thought he would do this, where it's like no, it was very so much, very you know, support, and so I feel like that that's kind of what makes relationships kind of excel, especially in this business, which you hear all the time. We're like, oh, how long you've been together? Oh, it won't last and long, So there's all these stigmas around poorn, you know, relationships and things like that. So I really commend you guys for being really honest with each other and you know, still committing to each other, especially in times like this when we don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You know, said the pandemic, we look, it was a scary thing. I wouldn't recommend it to everyone, you know. It's like, oh, you're changing sexy fema, you know. And I'm really glad that me and him were together for like two years before he got in the industry, you know, because we had like a foundation completely outside of this. So I think a lot of times you meet someone in the industry, it's almost like two personas are meeting each other for sure, and you don't even realize it because you're never turning off. So we had a whole life before the industry. And yeah, but it's it's been. It's it's been something, you know, but it's been great now, like we you know, living in New York and he's been working on his music career and djaying, and he still does shoot sometimes, but it's not every day. It's more like compartmentalized, you know, like doing five seven days in La you know, with Brawsers or with Owen, his his lovely friend Owen. They have a special relationship, so he'll do that. I'll go out and shoot for like a week and then I come home. So it's it's been nice where it's like I'm at home, I don't have to think about it much.
Speaker 2: And then when I'm out it's like like work is work, Yeah, it's home. Yeah, I like that. So what can we find on your only fans? Are you only shooting for your only fans? Are shooting for other companies? Still? What are you up to? Mister A and Angel?
Speaker 1: Look, I never It's funny people always expect like I never stopped anything. I did a scene for Bangros just a couple of weeks ago. I did a scene for Browsers a couple months ago. You know, so I've still done a handful of studio scenes, just you know, if I feel like doing it, or if if the right opportunity comes up, or I happen to be in the right city at the right time.
Speaker 2: For sure. But yeah, I shoot a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 1: For my only fans. I update all the time. I have, you know, all the same things I've always done. I've got boy girl girl girl with my husband with my husband, and other girl people who are not my husband.
Speaker 2: You know, I do solos jo I do.
Speaker 1: You know, I do it all lot, don't do it all?
Speaker 2: You better subscribed to something that she has watched everything that she's doing, because you know she's a sexy, sexy lady. I mean, I have subscribe to you only fans. Oh, yes you do, Yes, you do. So. Being in the business for as long as you have, is there anybody that you have not worked with and then you possibly maybe want to you have a wish list? How does that kind of work? You're just kind of just like a free for.
Speaker 1: All, and there's so many new people now.
Speaker 2: There's so many new people that I don't even know their names. Like when you walk and the like you're hot, which and then like and they're like they've been the business for seven years. I'm like, where have I been, right? But I mean seven years is new. You're like, oh, so you're new exactly. And that's the thing is like there's classifications I think of the poor in world that people don't understand that until you're in it for as long as us. But you know, hey to each his oone. I like, well, women empowering women and doing what we love and having platforms that we can create and give the fans what we want. I just don't know them all yet. But that's also why I came back to exoticas was because this is where you get to meet everybody it is.
Speaker 1: And you get to see everyone.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I reach out to a lot of people and I've been pretty fortunate. I've been able to work with m Yeah, I do you know, there's a lot of people making a lot of great content.
Speaker 2: I don't know if everybody.
Speaker 1: Saw I had a new scene I did recently. There's a guy he came to America. His name he goes by the name girth Master.
Speaker 2: Never done a study machine or anything.
Speaker 1: His ticket is it's it's it's the biggest white penis I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: So, like, is it like the Liquid Death? It is? Yeah, I think it did you You should have done it side by I should have done it side by side.
Speaker 1: I mean it was more than just the waters yea of girth Master. Yeah, it's a good it's a measuring tape the penises, you know, like.
Speaker 2: If it's sucked therough remote control, put your dick by the liquid Death, can see how big it is, see how girthy it can be. Yeah, exactly. So did you what what what about that scene did you like? Because it was so thick?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it was really thick. And also he's he's just such a nice person. And also there was actually something like his He's never been on a porn set or anything. It's just a guy that like I think he worked in.
Speaker 2: Some it something like that, and he.
Speaker 1: Just had a regular job and I and at some point he started an only Fans and it just kind of exploded from Australia.
Speaker 2: So he was he's still very much.
Speaker 1: Like like uh like there was like an innocence, like the excitement.
Speaker 2: Like a little kid and like waking up at Christmas and yeah he's coming to set. Now, who's coming to the set? I know? And I miss He.
Speaker 1: Was so excited but like so professional and so nice and like it's almost like he just like, you know, it's like he just accidentally has this giant penis, you know, accidentally it's because it was really fun and you know, I actually like it.
Speaker 2: Like when I work with some of.
Speaker 1: These you know, I don't content creators and and they're big fans of mine, it's like, uh, it's it's exciting, you know, and they're like nervous, but like does it ever get there doing a bad way? Because I remember that happen okay where they're I look, I that has happened to me on set.
Speaker 2: Actually to me, i'd always be like, oh, they're like I'm your biggest fay. I'm like, oh, this is going to be a bad day. Yeah. Not because they weren't excited, but they were got no no excited the penis. Yeah we need the penis to work private hoop.
Speaker 1: So far, anyone that's been kind of like a fan, like an only Evans greater and then they have sex with me. I actually feel like the scene is really good because you I'm like, Okay, they came to sit prepared.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's like they were like really putting everything into this, and.
Speaker 2: It's that's exciting for me. All. I feels like I'm a kooky old lady like making my rounds, like going on tour, and you're voning all the all the new people. One thing I love about you two is you're not only a porn star, but you're also a business entrepreneur yourself, and you thank you such a good job about doing I mean your business the way you are. There's you you had booths, you've had all you know, your own company. What's some advice that you could give to some newer girls that are coming into the business and starting Where did I start? I know?
Speaker 1: Right, it is hard. Look, everybody's career is different. You have to make it your own way.
Speaker 2: You can't. I know, this industry can be hard because.
Speaker 1: You're coming in at the same time as a lot of other people, and everybody works at different places. You know it might and me personally, it took me ten times as long to get half as.
Speaker 2: Far as everybody else. You know, and and that's okay. You have to enjoy this. You have to.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the journey and just listen to yourself, you know, and don't compare yourself to other people like you can't do that. That's when you start to get dark, you know, be creative, like like, go follow your instincts. You know, your instincts know what to do. And if your instincts are telling you this isn't right for.
Speaker 2: You, follow those also. I mean, this industry is for everyone. I mean, it's shit is entertainment after all, and entertainment.
Speaker 1: Can be cutthroat, it can be you know, competitive, and it's Entertainment's not fair.
Speaker 2: You know, Barns doesn't have to be fair. That life isn't fair life, you know. I think that's it. That's the you know, keeping up with what's in your own lane. I think that you know, there's no the comparison is like, you know, look at where we're at where Exotica Chicago, there's million, you know, not million and the hundreds of booth you knows that people going and do their own thing. But uniquely we're all it is, you know, our own thing, and I feel like we have something to give to the fans. Yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: So just listen to yourself, you know what You're self private to yourself.
Speaker 2: Do you have any crazy fan interactions? Maybe not at the convention, but just in general throughout your career. Is there anything that kind of sticks that in your mind that you can talk about? Okay?
Speaker 1: So over COVID is what the first time I opened myself up.
Speaker 2: To doing custom videos? Okay?
Speaker 1: And and wow it's been Uh my fans are very creative, creative, yeah, especially anything over COVID when nobody was leaving, like everybody was coming up with these really like and so's.
Speaker 2: The very craziest fetish type of what did you get? Or I guess did a crazy custom and it took all day to do. I can try to sum it up. Okay. So there's a guy we'll just call him Jay. Okay.
Speaker 1: Uh. He he used to send me you know, I do dick ratings. So he did like a dick grating and he would he actually had.
Speaker 2: A giant, beautiful cock. I get wet to some of those dickraators. I'm like, man, where are you?
Speaker 1: So he would get the dick gratings pretty dominant, and he'd always get a ten because they really eat, and he was in the military, so it was.
Speaker 2: Kind of hot.
Speaker 1: I would see him in his like ten you know whatever, and he'd always be like jerking off. He would use my flash light, you know, he'd be like jerking.
Speaker 2: So I was always rating it. Anyway.
Speaker 1: He went from like dick grating, dick grating, you know whatever, and then suddenly he's like, I have this fantasy and I'm like tell me, and he's like, and I want you to reenact.
Speaker 2: It, and I gretn't. So I don't even know how to sum this up.
Speaker 1: This was like a multi part This was like a feature length custom.
Speaker 2: You better you got really I know what good part.
Speaker 1: So basically part of his fantasy was that, you know, I saw his cock, he got the dick grating, and then I took it a step further in this fantasy.
Speaker 2: I was like, I have to have him. I have to have him.
Speaker 1: I can't take wait another minute without him. So I go to like his mill terry bass, and I break I break into it.
Speaker 2: He enacted this whole custom.
Speaker 1: So I was shooting like in my yard where I was like jumping over a fence, you know, at night with a you know, like anyway, I break into him and I I find his tent.
Speaker 2: So I'm walking around the military.
Speaker 1: Base at night, like like, Jay, where are you? So?
Speaker 2: Did you put tens up in your backyard? What did you put ten suthing? I got a ten and I put.
Speaker 1: One in my living room. Yeah yep, and it was all dark, yeah like it anyway, and then I find it and I find his tent and I'm like, Jay, I need your cock.
Speaker 2: I have to have it. And he's like no, like I'm gonna be in trouble, and he's like yes.
Speaker 1: And then anyway, I like get on top of him and I ride him stuff.
Speaker 2: I did this all with like a dildo. This was very intricate, okay, And I'm yes, I'll tell you more. So basically he tries to push.
Speaker 1: Me off of him, and I'm like no, I'm gonna keep going blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And then you know, he comes inside of me. I did it shirting dildo. Yeah, it comes inside of me.
Speaker 1: And then like I'm like, okay, let let me take you out of here.
Speaker 2: And I take him away.
Speaker 1: There's part two where I'm pregnant with his baby. I actually got like a pregnant like you know we weren't expecting that, right, I'm pregnant with Jay's baby, so I can't.
Speaker 2: Fake belly I did, Yeah, I got a big belly to do that.
Speaker 1: So I'm pregnant with him his baby. And while I'm pregnant with him, I can't and he's not in the military anymore, and I can't go I can't go to work.
Speaker 2: I can't do porn, you know, because I'm You're pregnant. Yeah, because I'm pregnant. So what do I have to do. I have to train Jay to do porn. So okay, I was like, Aaron, I think this guy's fantasy is to be Aaron kind of, you know, like you wanted.
Speaker 1: And so as there's synergy, for sure, I invite my friends over and he listed which friends. I invite my friends over, and I sit there with like a director like clapir thing, and.
Speaker 2: I teach him how to fuck.
Speaker 1: My friends, all my porn star friends, you know. I teach him how to do it so he could go to porn so he could support the family.
Speaker 2: And then on the lot, the end of the custom.
Speaker 1: Ended with me being like, all right, you're ready, and I like I'm like, it's it's it's like your day and I and I'm in the car and I drop him.
Speaker 2: Off at set.
Speaker 1: So I filmed the end of it in the car where I'm like driving, you know, and I'm like all right, sweetie, and I'm like, this is on me with a phone.
Speaker 2: I'm like, have a good day. How long is this fucking custom Jane? Twenty minutes? Okay, okay, it took me like two days to film. I'm like, because you were a director and had your own company, I yeah, like it's a little bit. Oh.
Speaker 1: This was also during COVID well, and I had my husband to help me, you know, which is good. But yeah, I was like going to home depot and my face, They're like.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with this? Where did you find this pregnant belly? And Amazon? Did you? What did you do it that? After?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: I want to know? You know? You should you went in the garage or there? Should set out j for Brenda And I'm like, here, you guys, your baby Jane.
Speaker 1: So that was I think one of the most interesting things I ever did for a fan.
Speaker 2: And you know, I loved it. I thought it was a beautiful story.
Speaker 1: I was that you were so inner the day he wanted a family.
Speaker 2: You know, hey, he got that fake family from you. Girl. I love it. I mean I think that it's cool to like really give back to your fans. And yeah, sounds a little bit more intricate than others, but if you're warning into it and like give it back there. I loved it. Not I loved it.
Speaker 1: I loved it. You know, I really loved any every minute of it. And I really I got into the story. I was teary eyed at the end. Do you watch it back on your own accord?
Speaker 2: I mean I did before I send it to him to watch it. But did you masturbate to it? You know, yes, maybe a little bit, maybe a little bit. I mean there's some kind of thinking about it. You know what makes you smile? Joanna Angel?
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, my friends, my fans, good food, love good food. And every time I leave town and land in the airplane going back to.
Speaker 2: New York, Hey, so New York is home. It's an It's one thing that you feel like when you see like the airplane thing, it's like oh yeah, you know, it's like you you be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when I when they say, like, you know, welcome to New York. I want to cry every time. And I'm just so used to, Like I was used to living in LA and going to New York for.
Speaker 2: Just a couple of days and then leaving.
Speaker 1: So the first time I landed in New York, like, and I was knowing that, like you, Christ, wasn't temporary, I was going, yeah, you know, unfortunately, Like even though I had great times and I accomplished amazing things and I wouldn't take it back for anything, LA never felt like home for whatever reason, I just did it.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I feel like, you know, especially when you know, the older we get, the more that you experience, it's like you left home, what you saw, what was out there? Yeah, like it you go back and see. But I feel like, you know, home is you know, home is where you make it. It's home. Yeah, home is New York. Then home is New York for us New York. Yeah, but I love that. I feel like I feel like for me seeing you on the outside looking in and I haven't really get to see you that much, I feel like you can see how happy you are being in New York, and I feel like it is your home. It's my home. I mean, you didn't where, but you know, I feel like it's one of those things that he says that they're like, you just seem like like yourself again. Isn't it funny how that works? It's like we work so hard when we were younger. We'll be like, we want to get out of here, we want.
Speaker 1: To get and then let wait, I want you to go back, and you know, and it's made me appreciate my times in the industry.
Speaker 2: More, you know, like it's I love that. I love that. I love that. All right, let me ask you a couple more questions. Best advice that you've ever gotten? You gave us some advice for private talk out there, I know, let's know, if anybody knew was getting in the industry, do you something that sticks that in your mind? What kind of the best advice that you've ever gotten? What is the best advice that I've ever gotten? I mean, I feel like I just gave the advice. So okay, so you know you live by what that was that code?
Speaker 1: Where there? Do you remember early on somebody told me to trust your instincts okay, so there I was regurgitating their advice.
Speaker 2: But you know that advice right right now? Full circle? Full circle? What are some three rules that you abide bied in life? Do you have a code of conduct when you do things? You just go like, whatever happened?
Speaker 1: And you know what, every time I've gone back on these, I get mad at myself. So never apologize for something you're not sorry for. I think women we do that all the time. We have people please sorry.
Speaker 2: Uh. Don't ever do anything just for the money. You know, if.
Speaker 1: Money is the only thing coming out of it, it's not worth it. It should be money and something else. And if that just means money and you're having fun money and career and I don't know whatever, don't ever do anything where it's just the only good is money, all right, I think, Yeah, I don't know. Don't do anything that makes you cringe.
Speaker 2: Don't do anything cringe. It's like to manage to see why I'm not doing it exactly.
Speaker 1: Food.
Speaker 2: If it's something that I'm saying to trust to yourself, Yes, yeah, I love that. Okay, who was your first celebrity crush? Did you have any posters on your wall growing up? Is there someone that kind of like sticks out to you that you like kind of like maybe did some naughty things and being like, mmm, she's like yeah, Trent.
Speaker 1: Resner okay, and oh earlier than that, Brett Michaels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brett Michaels.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm very wrestling no no from Poison.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm like, you know.
Speaker 1: So I was like really obsessed with hair metal and yeah, even.
Speaker 2: And Tommy Lee.
Speaker 1: I'll show like, yeah, I would watch Motley Creue videos when I was Did you ever date somebody with the long hair? I have dated somebody with longer hair, not that long though, Okay, yeah, yeah, It's like I always par metal guys growing up. It reminds me of like Evan Stone whenever, like back in the days, like in the long hair is like eating pussy.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like eighties hair band music. It's like going everywhere, whipping in the winds. I loved it. Yeah. Have you ever reached out to any of your celebrity crushes or vice versa since being in the industry? Oh? Yeah I have? Yea who they were to? All of them?
Speaker 1: All of that gadicles But okay, not crushes I had when I was like a little girl. But yes, I had other celebrity crushes. Okay O, can I fuck most of them? That one one or two years I was single, that a girl like, let me see what I can do?
Speaker 2: Wait maybe maybe yeah? Yeah, I mean just now, blue check isn't really that matter? That check doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But yes, at that time, I was like, okay, let's see what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when is the last time you had sex? Juenna? Oh? Yesterday? Oh? Your husband?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was with my husband. You're like before the convention. Hey, sometimes you gotta let that, you know, let it out, let me poison out. That's what you can ask of. Good real, good time exactly. All right. Let us know where we can support you, where we can follow you, all of those great things.
Speaker 1: Olivans dot com, slash showIn Angel. You can follow me on Instagram, joint Angel, Twitter, Join Angel, t Join angel X.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it. Thank you so much for you Exotica. You're amazing.
Speaker 1: Like it always makes me every time I walk past your booth and I see everything, I'm like, fuck, yeah, you have always been like such a badass really like I ampeir amazing.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you would like to ask Miss Texas before we get off the show.
Speaker 1: When do we get to hang out?
Speaker 2: Ooh, I told you my secrets, you know, so I may be coming to New York very soon, and I'll dabble in your pond so you can show me a good time. Let's do it all right. I love it.