Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the great American. Scott Powell, one of my frequent guests, makes so much sense. I like to get them all as much as I can. And of course his views are expressed on townhall dot com. Tariffs, tariffs and more tariffs. The headline of his story protesters are wrong and whether it's doge and tariffs and law and orders should be applauded. And Scott Powell, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, you begin your calling by talking about the honeymoon period. Every president has one hundred day honeymoon period lasting until around around April fifteenth. Has Donald Trump been given a honeymoon by the mainstream media, by the Democratic Party, by those in control of the major newspapers.
Speaker 2: What happened to the honeymoon?
Speaker 1: Hell no, let's get right.
Speaker 2: To the fight. No, there's no.
Speaker 3: Honeymoon honeymoon as they said, you know, going back to you know, his first election. You know, the knives were already being drawn even before inauguration in twenty seventeen. You know, we had the Russia Russian hoax issue. But this time the guns are drawn. I mean, he's had assassination attempts on his life before the election on the twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 4: So, honeymoon, are you kidding?
Speaker 3: They want And now this is a really sad moment in American history where one of the major parties, that's the Democrat Party.
Speaker 4: It is still it's not as it's not the.
Speaker 3: Party it was, but it's still the second major party in America.
Speaker 4: Polls show that fifty five.
Speaker 3: Percent of Democrats would support the elimination of Donald Trump, the killing, the assassination of Donald Trump. That is a very very sad commentary on the current state of America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fifty five percent won him killed. And then there's forty eight percent they say they want Elon Musk killed, they want him murdered, they want a bullet in his head. And that's that's not some fringe element. That's not the John Birch Society or the Communist Party. These are These are Democrats, registered Democrats who say it would be justified for someone to kill the president of the United States. And it isn't that like a big If I'm the CBS Evening News, they don't cover these, I would say, look at this, that fifty five percent of the of the Democrats when Donald Trump eliminated?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Eliminated? That means shot.
Speaker 1: That's the Democratic Party, And I don't know how we how we get over it? And then how do you work with someone that you want to kill? And I watched Juck Schumer walk around the Senate being asked questions Elon Musk about the violence committed against against Tesla and and he he can't answer the question because indirectly he's the one that called for the for the I won't say the killing, but maybe the assassination of two US Supreme Court justices in front of the building. Then a few weeks later, an assassin picked up that idea, traveled to Brett Kavanaugh's home to try to kill him. And it just it just was found guilty the assassin. And I'm living in this world, thinking, Scott Poll, this cannot continue like this. Someone's got to reform their behavior before it's too late. In fact, Trump's been shot, but nonetheless Democrats won him eliminated.
Speaker 2: What does eliminated mean?
Speaker 3: What means just as you described it, It means the the the killing, the assassinations of a human being.
Speaker 4: First and foremost, you know, we we.
Speaker 3: America was celebrated as as a country that would be different, as a country that would have a system of transition of government that would be done peacefully and respectfully, and that you know that the people would be sovereign. The people would choose their who would govern, and then those who would those who would govern, would be allowed to govern. And if they did a good job and life improved in a mat Erica, chances are they would re elect those people. That's how the system is supposed to work. It's not supposed to work that we have an election and then we sabotage the government, because then we have no mechanism for understanding what works and what doesn't work. It's thuggery. Thuggery works. That's always worked in the Third World. Do we want the United States to become a third World country?
Speaker 4: Well, we're well on our way.
Speaker 2: I look at this.
Speaker 1: I look at Brian Thompson, his CEO of United Healthcare last Deceummer, being hunted down by Luigi Maggione and being there's over a million dollars. I guess mainly Democrats have contributed to his defense fund. The majority of Democrats believe that the murder of a father and a husband in cold blood on the streets of New York City is justified because he works. And the CEO of United Healthcare that is justified too. And I'm thinking, if I'm a CEO of a co company, the cost of protecting me, it's not worth it.
Speaker 2: What does this say about America?
Speaker 1: When the opposition party, the loyal Opposition, not only wants to eliminate the president and Elon Musk, they also support the assassination for political purposes of Brian Thompson.
Speaker 2: What does that say?
Speaker 4: Well, it's very it's really sad.
Speaker 3: You know, politics is really downstream of the culture, and culture is downstream of the spiritual orientation of the country. And you know, before we could win the War of Independence from Great Britain, we had to have a spiritual revival. That was the Great Awakening. Before the Civil War we had a second Great Awakening. We need a spiritual revival in this country because our culture has gone to hell and now our political system has gone to hell. Well, it would be helpful we the restoration of good things, right, you know, what do you look for in culture? In a cultural renaissance, you'd expect to see a flourishing of things that are beautiful things that are edifying. You'd expect to hear more great music where we right now. Music is dark. Art really is darker, and there seems to be no course correction. The course correction will come when American people recognize that when you drive God out of your culture, it creates a vacuum that gets filled with evil spiritual influence.
Speaker 2: It would be helpful we see it in spades.
Speaker 1: It'd be very helpful if the leaders of the Liberal Democratic Party, from the Obamas to the Clintons to the Nancy Pelosis and the Chuck Schumers stand up is one and saying political violence against those who we disagree with must stop immediately, instead of saying that they implicitly allow it and encourage it. And I look at some of the funding of these radical groups, these hands off groups who just pop up in a thousand cities all over America, and your column talks about this. How are these so called hands off groups, how are they funded? How does it happen? First of all, my question is this, I would like to think political leadership would stand up and say we can't have a country and which the majority of my party wants the opposition leader to be eliminated we can't do that.
Speaker 2: But they won't do that.
Speaker 1: Why won't the leader of the Democrats say this is wrong, don't do it, don't attack dealerships, don't scratch the sides of tesla's, don't advocate for the assassination of the president. We don't want them eliminate it. We want to challenge them on the battlefield of ideas and win. Why don't the Democratic leaders tell it's flock, don't do this.
Speaker 3: Well, the answer to your question, Bill is they know they can't win legitimacy. Legitimately their ideas, the platform of the Democrat Party is so far left, so destructive. You know, to most Americans that they can't win. They're in a party of severe decline, and they're like cornered rats that all they can do is conduct themselves in this way.
Speaker 4: And it's very very sad. But so we need a tough Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: We've had five victories in the Supreme Court in the last ten days or so.
Speaker 4: Amazing, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Where the Supreme Court has come out and defended the position of Donald Trump to be the president and to exercise is executive not just privileged but his executive authority. The president is given authority by the Constitution because it's essential that we have a powerful commander in chief not only in military affairs, but also.
Speaker 4: In other security matters.
Speaker 3: And for any judge to try to subvert Donald Trump's you know, deporting of not just the illegal aliens, but the worst elements. The trend of dog Guang Doagua terrorists. These people they need to be they need to be removed as quickly as possible. Why is there a judge that would block that and say, oh, oh, I'm giving an order to turn the plane around and bring them back to America.
Speaker 1: Can't happen. Let's talk about the funding. You have a great part of your column Scott powellin townhall dot com about funding these protests. Explain how much money they're paid and what the purpose is the hands off protests that are going to happen every month, I would imagine, because this is astro turf, their protesters are paid and they're out there protesting, and the media covers it as if everage middle class people just on their own come out of their homes, their apartments, their condos, their trailer parks, they just kind of leave their work and just all of a sudden show up together and start protesting. Is that the way it works?
Speaker 3: I just want to pray, And it hasn't. It hasn't worked that way for a long time. We're just finally waking up to it. And I always just say, you know, fool me one, shame on me, but fool me twice, shame on you. You know, the hands off protest which runs under monikers such as the Tesla takedown or ending the Billionaire power Grab. Look, the billionaire power grab is more more on the left and the right.
Speaker 4: Now, that's where the money is.
Speaker 3: It's in the high tech industry that tends to support the Democrat agenda. But this is anything but a grassroots movement or it's spontaneous. You know, many progresses are protests are paid in as much as three hundred dollars a day, and then there's funding from one hundred more than one hundred and seventy five NGOs. The real number was I think one hundred and eighty nine, but since you can't really verify it, I just said we'll give a number a little less than that. You know, and the different protest groups involved in the hands offf protesting hands off protest campaign, you know they've been assisted and coordinated by an organization known as Indivisible that has received millions of dollars from George Soros's Open Society Foundation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there we.
Speaker 3: Have Soros funding das and the campaigns of federal judges and getting them, you know, get getting getting them into office, and then running.
Speaker 4: The street gangs too. I mean, this is my gosh.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I don't know, and you have a great part of your column about the organization. What are the goals? I like to know what is the goal? It's the goal to have more bankruptcies? Is the goal to have more illegal aliens? Can you imagine? I often say every now and then I might have taken issue with a thing or two that Donald Trump has done, and I'm thinking, well, that's.
Speaker 2: Not quite right. But the ball goat is great.
Speaker 1: But I'm thinking, what if the shoe was on the other foot and about five hundred thousand votes changed hands, and that Kamala Harris was in the presidency right now, and that Tim Waltz was the vice president right now? What would the southern border look like right now? Using the same laws available to Joe Biden. The southern border is closed in fact we're now getting it's going to take two or three years to get all them out of here. But none the less that we were told by the Democrats and the media that the only way to fix the southern border was to pass all these brand new laws that called for the hiring of ten thousand more federal employees, including the fact that everyone in the country could stay here and wait for their hearing to be held. There was going to be two thousand more administrative law judges to have hearings on each individual. This would stretch out for five to ten years. We found out the laws in effect when Biden was the president had been sufficient when used.
Speaker 2: Correctly by Donald Trump. And the media doesn't cover that at all.
Speaker 3: Of course not the media is full of useful idiots, you know, Lenin called Lenin called the people, you know, the average people that get mobilized for these demonstrations, and of course these are media events. Remember this is terrorism is a media event. Do you know that that the terrorists win not because of the killings that they do, but because of their effects on the media globally.
Speaker 4: So uh, you know, our biggest.
Speaker 3: Challenges Americans is this normalcy bias that we all have. You know, we all, especially US adults, we have long memories of the way.
Speaker 4: It used to be.
Speaker 3: And this is America, and this couldn't possibly be happening in America. We have this normalcy bias that prevents us from seeing the leadership of the left, the Democrat Party for what it is.
Speaker 4: These are destroyers.
Speaker 3: These people want America totally restructured. They want us merged into some new global order. They want a pure democracy, not a constitutional republic. And you know the founding fathers were scared to death of a pure democracy. Why because it always devolves to a mobocracy. Can't we see this now that we have a mobocracy running America on the street, this is a color This is a color revolution in America to prevent Donald Trump, the elected president, from being able to carry up what the people wanted.
Speaker 4: So we'll have a color revolution.
Speaker 3: Will will obstruct through through law, there will obstruct through demonstrations, will obstruct through assassination threats.
Speaker 4: I mean a lot of people get intimidated.
Speaker 3: I think Amy Coey, Barrett and maybe Brett Kavanaugh, they they backed down from being tough because they were afraid a democratic America that we that that we knew in our childhood, and we've got to corrected sky about minute remaining. But a Democratic activist compelled indirectly by Chuck Schumer, the leader of the Democrats in the Senate, hunted down at the home of Brett Kavanaugh to kill him and his family.
Speaker 1: And that wasn't a major deal. And in fact, the guy just was found guilty about a week ago. Nobody knows about it. Lastly, on the teriff issue, if tariffs are so wrong, how come every country in the world has them except us?
Speaker 2: If they're so wrong?
Speaker 1: And secondly, if Americans pay for the tariffs, why would these other countries care. The fact is the tariffs are born by lots of parties along the way. But tariffs work. That's why other countries use them. And secondly, Americans don't pay completely for the tariffs. If they did, the other countries wouldn't care. If the Americans paid for the tariffs, why would Canadians care? Well, have any tariff you want the American consumer pays, right, The answer is, no, tariffs work, and Americans pay a small part. In fact, inflation has gone down in the month of February and go down on the month of March, and that will not be reported. But Scott Powell, we got to run once again. I love your term the mobocracy, and that the media covers the mobocracy as if that's the bowel, it's the soul of the American people, just uni laterly arising serum. It's just all of a sudden to go out there in protest, when in fact it's paid for because the mob rules, because the George Floyd riots, because the hands off these useful idiots of march around because they're paid. Well, Scott Powell, you got me all urinated off right now, So I gotta go. But h but once again, uh, somehow sanity must rule, and somehow Donald Trump must be allowed to be the president.
Speaker 4: Bill, you are you.
Speaker 3: You are a great voice of sanity in this country. And I just say, keep it up, man, don't give up. Don't retire on us. Bill, No, I'm too young to retire.
Speaker 1: I got I got too much, I got too much vision, I got a voice, and damn I'm gonna keep talking. Scott Powell, You're a great American, and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Scott, Thank you Bill.
Speaker 1: As Americans, we can't let the mobocracy rule it works with George Floyd riots is it going to work again? Bill Cunningham on seven hundred wu ow hi, Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Coming up after one o'clock today will be Michael McDonald of the Catholic League of what's happening in the state of Colorado? That could come to Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, but I doubt it. But it's happening in many blue cities and blue states about so called transgender rights. And can I say as many times as I can, no one I know advocates, certainly not the Great American of any injury to anybody who believes they're locked in the wrong body. It's a failure to recognize reality. It's a mental, mental problem needs to be taken care of and solved. And to me, I have empathy and sympathy for parents having to deal with that because so much on the culture demands that a fourteen year old boy become a girl. They're often told as parents, so you want, you want a live son or a dead daughter. Those are the choices. Those are false choices. So I have a guess after one o'clock to address that and so much more, and getting ready of course, for what's happening economically right now, the market's down about a thousand points. It was up yesterday. Over the next several weeks months is going to go up, going to go down, and it's the nature of the market. I would note that inflation in the month of March I was supposed to go up point one percent. In the month it went down one percent point one percent, which is one tenth of a percent.
Speaker 2: Not a big deal.
Speaker 1: But let's face it, when good things happen to Donald Trump because of his policies, they're ignored. Anything bad that might occur as exploded into significance by the mainstream media. It's the role on which we live. And I have a guest coming up later talk about China, what's happening with tariffs and things of that character and more. Some say don't give an inch, of course not some of the protests I know this came out yesterday through the Department of Labor. What are you protesting? You might recall last Saturday there was a five hundred to one thousand so called protesters, I call them useful idiots, lined up in Washington Park in order to protest Doge. They say threats to the democracy, as Doge, Well, when a Republican is elected, that's a threat to democracy.
Speaker 2: We just had an election, believe it or not. It's not been that long.
Speaker 1: We've had a president in office less than ninety days, and it's already been declared to be delegitimate by the media, by the mainstream medium, by so many Democrats and Doge as an attempt to reign in some of the abuses of the federal government. We know all about every year. I've been sitting here for quite a while. The GAO Government Accounting Office, independent accounting firm hired by the Congress, determines that between two hundred to five hundred billion dollars a year is wasted in the federal government. And they know it's wasted, but there's no audit available to see where the money went. Democrats are never incentivized, and the Democrats that won the fourth estate, which is the alphabet soup agencies that stay forever, they're under no motivation to find out how much wasteful spending has occurred because many times Democrats NGOs, these so called charitable groups under contract have received billions and billions and billions of dollars to house clothe and feed large numbers of illegal immigrants because ultimately they've become Democratic voters all about politics. You might recall that we were told for a long time the law does not allow Joe Biden to shut down the southern border. We need new laws that would hire one hundred thous and employees, seven thousand new administrative judges, keep everyone here, and then keep using the app to have more come into this country from around the world, and we request hearings under refugee status and have the trial sometime three to seven years from now. We now discovered that was a lie. That was a lie because Donald Trump, using the same laws that Joe Biden said could not be used, has shut down the southern border. We now have control of the southern border. In the first three months of the Trump administration, when the Democrats were telling us they needed all these new laws and new employees to get it done, it was all a lie. And the more that DOGE works and more we find out the huge embarrassment. So many government programs can be Social Security No, how many times can Donald Trump and all the other Republicans say no one on Social Security is going to be touched. We want to find the waste fraud and abuse that the Trustees of Social Security say there's at least one hundred billion dollars every year and waste fraud and abuse just in Social Security and much less the Department of Defense, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. And this came out yesterday from the Press Secretary of Caroline Levett.
Speaker 2: Just an unemployment benefits. How about this one?
Speaker 1: The DOGE has found that twenty four point five thousand people over the age of one hundred and fifteen claimed sixty million dollars in benefits.
Speaker 2: I don't know too many people over one hundred and fifteen. It goes on and on.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight thousand people between the ages of one and five years old claimed a quarter of a billion dollars and unemployment benefits. In addition, ten thousand people with birth dates sixteen years or more into the future claimed another seventy million dollars in benefits. In one case, someone with a birthday in twenty one fifty four. My dear park Matth tells me that hasn't happened yet. What hundred and twenty nine years from now has claimed forty one thousand dollars that person doesn't exist. And these are largely Chinese Americans, largely Russians, Iranians and others and gangs infiltrating the system for personal benefit the checks going the mail. Are these useful idiots at Washington Park? Are they protesting that the idea that there's billions of dollars wasted just in unemployment benefits or in social security? That more than one hundred billion dollars every year according to the trustees, are matters of fraud.
Speaker 2: Is that a problem?
Speaker 1: And if you get rid of all the fraud, waste and abuse, doesn't that make social security more sound? Goes in about nine years, everyone on social Security is going to get a twenty percent cut unless something dramatic happens. And of course, the Chinese government doesn't want anything other than ek and military dominance over the United States of America. We're the last standing country on earth that can make something good happen. And Elon Musk, who does quite a bit of business in China, says that China has not invented anything since nineteen forty nine. All they've done is steal, lie, cheat, and borrow their way to economic prosperity. And the Chinese economy is not built on market based consumer driven spending is built upon theft and line. This is from Elon Musk, who does business there. Folks in China lie, cheat and steel because Marxist policies do not reward work. They reward stealing, cheating, lying, and tyranny. Now, one of my favorite persons that I love to listen to is often on CNBC as Kevin O'Leary is also known as mister wonderful. He was on CNN. I'm glad he's doing some of this on the last night or two and this. Kevin Larry is a multi millionaire who knows what China is like. He knows what's happening there in China. And Dave, if you have writed, this is a two minute cut of what should happen with the tariffs that Democrats used to love. Now they hate because it benefits of America. Hit it about about mister wonderful.
Speaker 5: One hundred and four percent tariffs in China are not enough. I'm advocating four hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I do business in China.
Speaker 4: They don't play by the rules. They've been in the WHO for decades.
Speaker 5: They have never abided by any of the rules they agreed to when they came in for decades. They cheat, they steal, they steal ip I can't litigate in their courts. They take product, technology, they steal it, they manufacture.
Speaker 4: It and sell it back. Here.
Speaker 6: Never has an administray Foch.
Speaker 5: I want Chi on an airplane to Washington to level the playing field. It says, not about tariffs anymore. Nobody has taken on China yet, not the Europeans, no administration for decades. As someone who actually does business there, I've had enough. I speak for millions of Americans who have ip that have been stolen by the Chinese. I have nothing against the Chinese people. They brought great literacy, art, and tech to the world. The government cheats and steals. And finally an administration. You may not like Trump, you may not like his style or his rhetoric. Finally an administration that puts up and says enough four hundred percent tariffs.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow morning, he'll tell you why.
Speaker 5: She can only stay the Supreme leader if people are employed, if we wipe out any business there, because we are still thirty nine percent of all consumables on Earth and twenty five percent of the world's GDP. America is the number one economy on Earth with all the cards.
Speaker 4: We will not have that forever.
Speaker 5: It's time to squeeze Chinese heads into the wall.
Speaker 6: Now, well, hold on, well, I hear you, but hold on. If we're talking about people, the average consumer, not necessarily the head honchos of businesses all across the globe. Can they withstand the pressure of that sort of tax on the good land. But yeah, but what's your timeline, comparent, You don't know the average Americans timeline what they can actually survive. There's people right.
Speaker 5: Now who can't survive one under tomorrow morning cheese on an airplane to Washington to cut a deal.
Speaker 1: Well, there's mister wonderful Kevin or Larry that knows. Elon Musk knows. What's it about that comment that those multi hair colored protesters, the useful idiots at Washington Park. What don't they understand that you can't you only have rights in China given you by the government. And they were they were rape, steel murder, they were harvest organs out of inmates bodies and commit genocide against Wiegers Orwigers. And somehow we're supposed to turn the other cheek and not pay attention maybe we've been gas lit long enough, lied to and stolen from with the hot air balloons flying over this country, and that maybe.
Speaker 2: Enough is enough.
Speaker 1: So if I would ask one of the protesters, has it ever occurred to you that if we taxpayers are not sending billions of dollars to foreign countries to sponsored drag shows, our debt and deficit might be able to be released. And that if so called charitable organizations that house, clothe, and feed illegal aliens under government contracts do not exist, that those most in need from that charity might have more money to get it done. And that if the administrative bloat of the social welfare state unaccountable monolith that is the Department of Education is dismantled and money sent to the states and local governments, that those closest to the children affected, school boards and the parents will have more of us say in their own kids education and well being. Why protest that that if manufacturing more jobs returned to America, which may take the next two to four years, wouldn't that benefit American workers in the middle class? What's wrong with that? And if our borders continue to be secured and foreign gang members are deported and fewer Americans, especially young women, are not raped, and that all of us are not dying and our kids, like the Quell Foundation, will not be dying of fentanyl poisoning or in accidents with uninsured drivers illegally driving motor vehicles at the hands of violent criminals. Who opposes that? The answer is Donald Trump's proposed many of these things because it comes out of Donald Trump's mouth. The left and the media reflectively, inflectively reflectively oppose it because he is saying it. As he said in the More or Less State of the Union Address, the Address of the Congress, if I cured cancer that Democrats would find an objection to it. I let's continue with more. Finally, I like to know what are you protesting those things you want this status quota be continued. The answer is yes, Democrats oppose tax cuts. It gives more individuals and families power over their own money and not government using your money for their purposes. Let's continue Reds baseball off today. I listened to the game yesterday, up six to one, then lost, and Tito Francona made serious blunders when picking his relievers and sticking too long with the starter. And so far the decisions of Francona's cost two or three games. Hopefully it doesn't continue. Two fifty six Home of Your Reds, What are your protesting? On news radio seven hundred Wow by Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, much is happening in the world other than floods, and other than what's happening with a terror, which is a daily event. The market's up a thousands down the thousand and the way we go. But one of the places I go for the culture, for the morals, for the ethics, for the values and Pronto rights, of course, is Catholic League dot org, headquartered in New York City, the Big Apple. And of course one of the leaders of the Catholic League dot org, put together by Bill Donnaeus, the Great Michael McDonald and Michael McDonald welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And I note with interest, and this is one of many bills coming through many legislatures. And Colorado was kind of a purple state. In fact, it was red purple. Now it's deep blue. And there's a column up on Catholic League dot org about colorado sick war on pronal rights, and can you briefly tell the American people. And this bill's passed the House in Colorado. Many similar bills have passed in many Blue states, even in California. I think Evan knew some veto to similar bill, But this is flying through the legislature. What would he seek to do to moms and dads and the rights if anything?
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks for having me back on bill tow It's a pleasure. Yeah. Colorado is really cracked up. They are probably the state that is furthest woke, as it were, on this transgender issue. There is bill currently in Colorado. It's lest I checked with the Senate Judiciary Committee, but they're moving on this bill as quickly as they can. So who knows, and you know in the House they just passed it on a Sunday. They called everybody in on a Sunday to pass it, which is pretty much unheard of. But this bill's bad news bill. It is terrible. It's essentially going to stript parents of any rights they have over the raising of their children. It's going to make it illegal to dead name, which if anyone's not familiar with that practice, it's parents using the birth name of their child to prefer to their child that's going to be a form of child abuse. If you use the wrong pronouns, the pronom police are going to come after you and you'll lose your children in custody disputes. The parents that is in favor of mutile leading the child's is going to be the one to keep the child. Which that's just you know, if you had a parent that was beating a kid every single day, I'm saying, you know what, that's actually the one that's fit to watch over them. This is just turning a child protection on its head. And further, if you know a child runs a way to Colorado from Tennessee or Florida or one of these states that is has their head screwed on straight and actually protecting children, this state is judges do not have to comply with other states that don't recognize gender affirm and care federal. Yeah. So this this is taking all these sanctuary states for transgenderism that the left has been passing Minnesota, May and all these moon bad places. And as you pointed out, even Gavin Newsom had the exact same bill on his desk and he's like, you know what, guys, this a little crazy. And That'skevin Newsom, Kevin Newsom, not the bassion of conservatism, not the bashion of decency and morals. He loves this stuff and he's like, you know what, even this is too far from me. That just shows you how far Colorado is going and embracing this transgender mania.
Speaker 1: And of course this doesn't involve if you're twenty five years old and you're an adult and you feel as if your body is not exhibiting your gender preference, and you at the age of twenty five or thirty or forty or fifty, you want to say, you know what, I'm going to switch genders. I want to do the puberty blockers and I'll go through general mutilation because all of a sudden, I've decided I'm not a male or I'm not a female.
Speaker 2: I'm going to switch. That's one thing.
Speaker 1: And we can get an argument about whether an adult can make that decision. And I'm a libertarian of many issues when it comes to that kind of stuff. And if you want to identify as an ardvark, if I identify as a twenty five year old male, presently do you have to treat me as if I'm twenty five years old? And the answer probably is not, and if my pronoun is different, I'm not going to play into that mental difficulty by calling you something you clearly are not well, And there's a sentence in your column up at Catholic League dot org. In other words, the rights of mentally challenged children who are contemplating or have completed a regiment of puberty blockers in general mutilation trump the rights of parents who want to help them, and parents who violate these provisions are deemed guilty of coercive control under the law. The bill also says the courts do not have the respect the laws of other states that make it illegal for parents to allow their kids to transition to some other sex. And we're talking about miners. We're not talking about a twenty four year old. We're talking about a fourteen year old who, because of the culture, because of what's happening in schools today, they kind of are led to believe, because of some mental difficulty, that they're trapped in the wrong body and by going to the other gender you somehow solve the mental difficulties. And every study that's come out on this, and the one in England one here demonstrates that it doesn't solve the mental difficulties, it exacerbates them. And so you talk about parental rights, they're gone. And so if you have a fifteen year old, a mom and dad get into one hell of an argument over a period of months and the father says, I'm not going to agree to Dan to become Danielle. I'm not going to do it, and the divorce proceeding begins. The d R court in Colorado will reward custody to the mother who wants to transition and take away the rights of the father or vice versa to have say in raising a child. If somebody sprains an ankle, the parent's got to consent to have medical work done on the ankle. But if you want to cut off a penis, then that's okay.
Speaker 2: Do I have that right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's pretty much the rebvate and it is you know, it's impossible to raise your kids in that type of situation. Which is why the secular progressives love pushing this stuff is because it does invert society. It does turn society on its head completely, disorder orients just anybody, but especially children. They get confused by this stuff more easily than adults would. And that's the goal. Here you can see what they're they're shooting for. There, they're weakening the control that parents have over their children to make sure that they grow up and are well formed individuals, giving the power to kids that get confused, get messed up. But you know, you listen to these you even listen to these hardcore activists, they'll tell you that the three year old knows that they want a transition, so like they're not even thinking about the fourteen year old Bill, They're willing to go after the three year old. The four year old. Oh, the girl doesn't like wearing a dresses when she's three, so that means that she's definitely a boy trapped in a girl's body. Come on, give me a break. This stuff is insane, But that's the point. They want this level of insanity. They want to weaken the ability of parents to pass their values on to their children, to protect their children. Because you know, we often talk about the mental health, but even the transition more than just you know, the mutilation, the drugs and all that has long lasting effects, and not just in terms of fertility, but also like on your heart, on osteoporosis, on the rest of your physiology. It has an impact on that front. And if you as a passing, you know what, that's probably not a good idea to But my kid take a drug that's going to mess up their heart, that's a bad choice. You're somehow guilty of abuse, according to the state legislature out in Colorado.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the answer is yes.
Speaker 1: And if you disagree, then you're engaging in a hate crime.
Speaker 2: You are filled with hate.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden said at one point that if this law doesn't pass, quote, we cannot and must not tolerate hate. And the mayor of Colorado Springs said about the shooting that took place, we're talking about that in a moment, has all the appearances of being a hate crime until it was discovered that another transgender person committed to shooting, in which case is not a hate crime because someone transgender, like in Nashville, the mass shooter in Nashville Christian school was transitioning from one gender to another and picked that school uh to shoot up because it was Christian and not go to a public school.
Speaker 2: And it turns everything on its seat.
Speaker 1: So if some mom or dad says I don't agree with this, the state of Colorado will label you as an unfit parent, unworthy of raising your own children.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 7: Yes, pretty much, that's what they're It seems like that's on full steam ahead, that that's going to pass. The Governor, Jared Pulis there is indicated that he wants to sign this in its current form. So this seems like this is, uh, you knowing, full steam ahead. The Democrats control of the House, State and the Governor's mansion, and they're dedicated this And like I mentioned, they even had the vote in the House on last Sunday for this bill so that people wouldn't get eyes on it. They just quickly rammed this through committee last week and then bring it up to the floor of the House, the whole House for a vote on a Sunday morning. Come on, I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. There's definitely a message and that well, we know the Christians are going to be a church, so we'll quick get this thrill.
Speaker 2: Well, the other.
Speaker 1: Issues, the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the US Constitution comes into play, and briefly it says that if you're married in New York State and you move, a couple moves to Tennessee or Colorado or Ohio. Each state must give full faith and credit to the fact a marriage took place in some other state. So in today's world, when everyone travels thither and fro, it doesn't mean that if you move into Florida and you want to get a divorce that somehow Florida doesn't recognize the marriage in Michigan. And so full faith and credit means you've got to give full faith and credit to those kinds of things. The Colorado law turns out on its head. And so if you're a mom or dad who lives in a say, Wyoming, and you disagree with this vehemently, and all of a sudden, you're in a Wyoming court and the Wyoming court doesn't recognize the transgenderism issue at all. And then if the mother or the father takes the child of Colorado that they are being told by law, you must ignore the fact that the state of Wyoming did not recognize transgender rights when awarding custody. And you start all over again in Colorado. So it's a sanctuary state for those who want to And I'm dealing again with minor with children who feel as if they want to transition. And if you fight that, Colorado will say to you, you're engaging in unfit parenting and that we're going to take away the child and give it to child to the parent who shall we say, believes in this kind of stuff despite the scientific evidence, can you briefly talk about the studies that have indicated, whether it's England or the United States, that by going through this it is creating more mental problems and existed before, of which there's serious mental problems that people want to transition as children, not as adults. Doing it as an adult that's a different matter. But what did the studies show, Michael McDonald or the Catholic League.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the studies on this are not as you mentioned the one out of England. That one's probably the baskets. They've cracked up a long time ago over there. I've been doing this stuff for ten years and they proved they came out. Actually, this doesn't. In the ten years we've been doing this, we can point to a single instance where the outcomes have been markedly better. There are some slight examples we can point to where people feel slightly better on the margins, but it's not big enough to justify this. And in fact, if you look at a lot of these kids are actually worse than it comes out when they're coming out worse than they went in. And then if you look at the Americans that we were talking about this the last time I was on with you Bill, they're twisting logic to say, well, you know what, the actual problem here is. We know that everyone that we're interviewing is showing that they're worse in terms of how they feel about themselves, Suicidality is increasing, all of these things are really really bad. But the actual problem is not that they're getting this procedure that's not helping them. The problem is that they've got the procedure and then we're not giving them specialized enough therapy afterwards for their mental health. And it's like, well, maybe the problem is that you're not solving the underlying problem with the surgery, and we should just focus on that instead of going for puberty blockers and gender mutilation in the whole nine yards, Maybe we should focus on the depression and the autism and the other things that we know are contributing factors to gender dysphoria, as the left likes to call it. Let's look at that stuff instead of saying, you know what, the first thing we need to do is provide, you know, get these people on the healthcare payroll for the rest of their lives and then provide them specialized care. It's just it's baffling. If you know your car keeps breaking down and they say, well, you know what the problem is, you're not giving it the right specialized care. You say, you know what, I'm just gonna go get a new car. I'm just gonna get a new car now. I'm not gonna wait time because what you're doing isn't helping it. You're not making it any better. You're a shady mechanic. You're not fixing my car. I'm just going to go get a new one. This one's a lost cause now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, this bill is named after Kelly Loving, act and Kelly Loving was murdered in twenty twenty two at a nightclub in color Ruder Springs. Five others killed, twenty five injured. A man mean open up on them with an AR fifteen. But it wasn't an ordinary club. It was an LGBTQ hotspot, and Kelly was no ordinary person. She falsely claimed to be a woman locked in a man's body. But because it was a transgender killing other transgender or gay Americans, that wasn't a hate crime because the person committing the crime was transgender. Can transgender who has mental difficulties serious ones engage in violence against other transgenders, that's not a hate crime. Much like in Nashville, Tennessee, when Aiden Hale, twenty eight years old, was born Audrey Hale and went through a transition and that person killed several nine year olds and Aiden Hale. The manifesto came out a long time after the event, the Nashville police wanted to quiet it down. And so no one's advocating violence against anyone for any reason, whether you're gay, transgender, whatever it might be. Live out your life, do what you want to do after the age of eighteen. But there's a particular vent in society that if a transgender kills other transgenders, why isn't that a hate crime?
Speaker 7: I mean, the category of hat crimes is a little interesting to if you shoot somebody in the face, you're not doing it because you love them, so on that maybe all crimes should be considered hate crimes. But no, in this instance, particularly with the transgender community. If you look at the mental research on this stuff. They're actually played by what the story it's like to call intimate partner violence that you know, just like any other group in society. Whenever there's a murder investigation, cops always start with nearest and dearest because that's usually who the shooter is, and that's the same thing. It applies to them. So when you hear about like all of the and this is what they're using, and this is just terrible because they tend to have a lot more inter partner of intimate partner violence than the rest of society. They're hurting each other, which is wrong, and they seriously need to stop that because that's just not right. But then they turn around and say, well, actually it's the rest of society. It's the frat boys, it's the maga voters. They're the ones that are trying to erase them and causing the genocide. Well, actually, you're just like everyone else, just more so causing violence on yourself. That that's the actual problem, that's the threat of serious bodily harm and threat to their longevity is coming from their own community. But then they turn around and say, oh, actually it's a panic that these people are being hunted with being hurt by their own people. You get that in order before you turn around and say parents shouldn't have any rights, Well, raise their children the way they want.
Speaker 1: The state of Colorado will take away the children of a mom or dad who wants to get the mentally disturbed teenager help instead of transitioning, which causes more difficulties and more confusion, and simply it's not right. But Michael McDonald, Catholic League, I love this stuff. Catholic League dot org gets all up there, including so much violence in the transgender community. And it's caused, I guess, by hormones, by all the drugs, all the transitioning, all that puberty blockers. There's more there than otherwise, but it's always blaming others instead of the perpetrator him or herself. Once again, Michael McDonald, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And let's keep the lines of communication open.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Michael, absolutely thanks for having me on. Billins always your great American and.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more act is. These drugs cause more difficulties than problems they resolve. Bill Cunningham on News Radio seven hundred Wlwall.
Speaker 2: Hearing all the drums are beating. Who wait, be he could take a good It's Neil Carter.
Speaker 7: Now that's that hundred fifty pH he's ringing the dinner bell.
Speaker 2: There goding giant, the.
Speaker 8: Mighty Kumballa, assisted by Reverend Slick, the pastor of the Mountain from Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas, has become the advisor.
Speaker 1: Kamala, look at this ball, run right to work on you, Brawler.
Speaker 8: Setting up Kamala Trizy Yankee out.
Speaker 2: No, he's not going anywhere. I chop my.
Speaker 8: Kamala down the line.
Speaker 2: Come on out of the brawler went into the corner. He comes home, Ma broller.
Speaker 8: Stupid up, No, no, he can't get Come on up, however, come on reversing o brother handily.
Speaker 9: He Hello, PYETM.
Speaker 2: Skulls, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Well segment now William come all of the head hunter going against Well, that was the Brawler, But what about that was the Brooklyn Brawler.
Speaker 2: He ought to be in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 10: But the legacy class of the WWE Hall of Fame twenty twenty five have been announced.
Speaker 2: Who are they?
Speaker 10: The honorees or that young man had just wrestled Kamala. The Uganda Giant.
Speaker 2: Is he still alive? No? Is that the guy that ran for the presidency? An different person?
Speaker 10: Dorry Funk Senior, Dorry Joint joins his Hall of Fame. Sons Dorry Junior and Terry Funk in the Hall of Fame, one of the Funk brothers and can you say Funk on the radio?
Speaker 2: And the Russian bear Ivan Koloff.
Speaker 10: Oh, he was bad who ended the Bruno Sam Martino seven year reign as WWE champion at Madison Square Garden in nineteen seven two.
Speaker 1: History they are going to be enshrine. Is George the Animal Steel still alive?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Well? He was him?
Speaker 1: And Kamala the Headhunter you're talking about live.
Speaker 10: Actually you're talking about Kamala the Ugandan Giant, George the Animal Steel, and Reverend Slick. Reverend Slick and then mean Gene Oakland in an interview with those three.
Speaker 1: Classic George Steele died about seven eight years ago. George, he had hair on his back. Yes, not an attractive man, would you agree?
Speaker 11: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Ladies, well, I don't know. I mean, as Sarah a.
Speaker 1: Lease about this. Sarah might know. She thinks you're an attractive man. She told me the other day there's something going on. Me and mister you know, missus Jones got a thing going on. Is there anything true to that segment?
Speaker 12: The only thing I've got to say is Undertaker is a good thing. You've been into that confidence, because that's exactly where you're gonna end up this one tonight at Survivor.
Speaker 5: Theory seems to be very very.
Speaker 12: You're a rump, the only one who has any reason to be at the Undertaker because this one's a night of survivors. There's going right back to the.
Speaker 2: Dark side, coffin match.
Speaker 10: I mean, there's some insight from the Kamala you you Gonda giant. He's putting the cheese on the cracker like that truck did this morning in the Kenwood Hill. How about that cheese on the highway and if you pass by, they'll give you like a like a pound of cheese if you pass by to unload it. Get out the grill, let's get some burgers. That's caused complaint having Oh is it open yet?
Speaker 2: And one night? One lanes open? But I mean, where's Tom Weedman? When we happened last night at eleven thirty, where's Tom Weedman? That's the township. Where's the weed man? Yeah? Get him out there.
Speaker 1: City would have gotten that crave in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Scrape it up. What about the weed man?
Speaker 1: I know, probably thinking about Michigan. Michigan, by the way, Michigan had some more problems. By the way again a coach, Yeah, downloaded some shall we say, improper photos.
Speaker 11: Oh boy?
Speaker 1: And uh ann Arbor's that rocked again. At least these were adults other than the other guy. But supposedly Michigan the wolverines great a little bit of difficulty there in ann Arbor.
Speaker 2: That's all I can say.
Speaker 1: Will he the Stoot reporters approach service every local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality. You could feel a Northern Kentucky called Tom reckedon Heating and air Conditioning eight five nine, two six, one eighty two sixty nine spots. And we also want to thank Ron's Roos Restaurant and Bar, Willie thirty eight to fifty three Race Road at five one three, five seven four O two two two Pam ronsroost dot Net. Young Pam brought down our lunch today. It was delicious. Now, seg I have a headline here for you know Chuck Todd. Don't you know Chuck Todd, well from NBC News thought about.
Speaker 2: He was at long he was a loud mouth on Meet the Press, right the pressed, he said.
Speaker 1: Chuck Todd admits that the media helped cover up Biden's mental decline because they were afraid it might help Donald Trump win.
Speaker 10: Unbelievable, Andy Macket. So you can't Now you can't even trust the national guys.
Speaker 1: So they would rather lie than tell you the truth if the truth helped.
Speaker 2: That's from Chuck Tombs.
Speaker 4: Okay, Biden?
Speaker 2: Is that Joe Biden? I don't think so, Willie.
Speaker 10: Let's say the state of Ohio, Like the state of Ohio is going to give how much to Cleveland six hundred million? Well from a bridge at Doherty the News Authority, we trained her. In Hamilton County, they have put out a pay course stadium comprehensive renovation.
Speaker 2: We got it right here, segment.
Speaker 10: Hamilton County and the Bengals are requesting a three hundred and fifty million dollar investment.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute from the State of Ohio. The Brown's got six and we got three and a half.
Speaker 2: To sustain and enhance.
Speaker 10: Hey, core stadium as a major economic driver in our region and Ohio.
Speaker 2: Where's Bridget Doherty?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 2: Get her on. It's going to be counting the money.
Speaker 1: I'll give her a call on get her on at two o'clock her something from mclough.
Speaker 10: They're gonna let's see, they're gonna make they want to transformational projects. Are stadium wide vertical transportation improvements? Vertical transportation? Is that like elevators? Yeah, like Dave, Dave Schneider's gonna get hired. I got Bridget Gabriel. Don't have Bridget Doherty's number. Maintain and upgrade the stadium infrastructure. I got it right there, segment, replace and enhance the canopy and roofing systems. There, it is there, she is there, she is, We trained her. They're going to have a transformation of the north end zone.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 10: I guess Bengal Gym's going to have a bigger place to run around.
Speaker 2: I wish the Bengals getting the end zone a little more often.
Speaker 1: Club and suite renovations, you need the rich people create additional field level club suites and seats.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 10: They're gonna add more seats stadium concourse and plaza improvements.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 10: Enhance fan entry and gate security technology.
Speaker 1: How many games have you gone to the Bengals and sit there the entire game and lead? How many times have you done? Nobody sits. They all stand and ask you that have you gone to the game and stayed the whole game? Don't tell me?
Speaker 7: Have you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was coming. What I'm not talking? I'm talking about you. No, we go to the tailgate and and out. Why don't you go there for the whole game? We got everything covered down there. They don't need me anymore.
Speaker 2: Remember Chuck Todd said, I I've read a lie and tell the truth.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: Truth helps helps elect Trump. Nice their comments on that one, he's an Idiot's right.
Speaker 10: Red's update Cash reds after his Bags and Bengos that Joe Eaters. Well, I tell you one thing. If they give Cleveland six six, come we get three five? They better get three point fifty down here? When do we start hearing from the Red Lakes we need help? When do we start hearing from FC Deer Park High School needs help? Cole Rain They don't.
Speaker 2: Need help about TQL.
Speaker 1: EQL wants to get the arena there next to what about what about the arena?
Speaker 2: Let's get it all, get it all segment? Will you?
Speaker 10: The Reds have a day off after that three and four road trip, taking one tough one yesterday after leave five nil and six to one.
Speaker 1: How do you leave five zip and six to one? I had no idea The pitching collapsed.
Speaker 10: Six game homestand begins tomorrow night with the first of three up against.
Speaker 2: The Pirates and then Seattle. Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Now listen up here, because oh they also they have placed Austin Hayes, who's been out with a left half strain all this time, on a rehab of Simon at Triple A Louisville.
Speaker 2: Mind you play at some point this year? Yes? What about Matt McClain.
Speaker 10: Hopefully, well he's on the ten day. I L I don't know what it's retroactive is so far as it shoulder, shoulder, lat and cat and now cat whatever what's left? Let's see all games at this weekend between the Pirates and then the next week against the Maritors expected to be played as schedule, of course after the flood, but fans attending the game during this homestand should be aware of special parking and trans and traffic considerations along the riverfront to allow extra time for arriving at the ballpark.
Speaker 2: Kind of like the cheese load.
Speaker 10: So you should visit reds dot com forward slash Parking for information and updates.
Speaker 2: It'll be a mess segment. It'll be a mess. It already is life's a mess.
Speaker 10: High school baseball right hander and Lsu Sinee Zion Theopolis tossed a no hitter almost yesterday against the.
Speaker 2: Elder at five nil.
Speaker 10: Second no hitter by Moler pitching this season, Theopolis broke the school record with seventeen k I would suggest Nick Crawl getting the car, go to Montgomery Road and sign him.
Speaker 2: How many innings do they play?
Speaker 1: I think seven? So they had twenty one out. So the twenty one out seventeen were strikeouts.
Speaker 2: That guy was dealing. I'm not sure even I could hit him. Gizzled James is coming back? How much money the Bearcats? I much say?
Speaker 1: I can't say. He wasn't saying, well, let's make Gizzl not fizzle. Another guard is leaving the Bearcats.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 10: Connor Hickman has ended the transfer portal after one year in Cincinnata, where he struggled with injuries. That's number eight off of west Miller's roster.
Speaker 1: How many reds are on the d L in the first two weeks of the season, probably that many seven or eight. Let's see what else will Matt McLean play again this year? Yes, Tuesday and coming. Well, that's against Seattle, so it would be okay. Have you ever had a pulled calf muscle all the time? Have you had like a especially on this show, have a hamstring problem?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Baseball heaven, remember that I didn't get the first base still running, kind of like the girls at Cole Rain with me. Masters first round.
Speaker 10: Scotty Scheffler through ten is at three under, Tyrell Hatton is three under, and Justin Rose three under.
Speaker 1: What about Tiger? Tiger's at home watching it on the couch like you and me without beautiful Donald Trump Junior ex wife. Would you leave the house please continue?
Speaker 10: Roy McElroy even through one, Bernard Longer and his forty first and final Masters two over through seventeen and I'll make the cut, and Phil Mickelson three over through eleven.
Speaker 1: Would you'd like to have been at the dinner last night when Phil Mickelson and I don't know Scotty Scheffler able to talk about things in the past. Roy McElroy was not there. But some of those live boys aren't welcomed, shall we say, by the PGA tour. Yes, so I got to see what happened. What happened, I don't know. I'm gonna call Bridge of Dorny.
Speaker 10: And I think it was pretty cool though, that somebody got the head their invitation to the dinner signed by everybody at the dinner.
Speaker 1: Pretty good there, that's going to be a collector's item. Extraordinary, pretty good. Who's gonna win segment? I made a bet with Austin. I took three players and gave him the field.
Speaker 2: Let me guess.
Speaker 1: Scottie Scheffleringo, Roy McElroy, Bingo and John Rahm Justin Thomas, Okay, those are the thing I gave him the field. I gave him ninety two players and I took three. Okay, by the way, you owe me a hot fut Sunday. I think I do you bet the Reds would sweep the Giants? Well, I said they were gonna win the series?
Speaker 2: You did, Yes?
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 2: I checked the tapes this morning with Tom. Yes, I did. He checked them. You messed with the tape with Hey, he checked them, Ai, he checked them.
Speaker 1: Well, I just want to throw it back in your face and see how now you're a nigging on a bet segment and.
Speaker 2: I'll get you one. I need a ho ho. Well, there's one into your room. I'm not talking about that kind of hoe. I need a ho ho.
Speaker 1: Give me a hot fud Sunday, Okay, Chuck Todd says we'd rather lie than tell the truth? Helps Donald Trump? That says that says a lot right there. Yeah, is Chuck Todd retired? Now he has a podcast. He wants to get in the podcasting world with Michelle Obama. You care about their marriage?
Speaker 2: I can't care.
Speaker 1: I can't wait whether she's denying rumors at her and the b Man or big Ol' Yeah, is uh are divorcing?
Speaker 2: I don't. Chuck Todd's still with NBC News.
Speaker 1: No, he's fired. He said he retired right in twenty five years. We'd rather live than soil?
Speaker 10: How do you? How do you trust Lester hold your guy David Muir? I don't, and the CBS Evening News doing that don't every night?
Speaker 2: I don't. And Trump could do good things and it's poorly covered. He is great.
Speaker 1: Eight things is poorly covered? Right, Joe Biden sent her did horrible things not covered?
Speaker 2: Right now we have the.
Speaker 1: Admission from NBC News. We'd rather lie than tell the truth. Right, Well, okay, well thank you?
Speaker 2: What the hell? There goes the ratings right down the I think they're there already. Segment. I think so give me out of the Stuge report.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call Bridge doherity, the news authority that we trained along, Remember the brawl girls, Brigitte Ali and Ali's on the on the bench. She's she's a judge. Now, I'm gonna go down and see her. By the way, Rachel, Rachel runs blue ash the tree that grew right Bridge the news authority is it Hamilton County? They've all taken government jobs. Segment I've noticed that maybe you and I should get into the government.
Speaker 2: Are you sure about that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, give me out of the Stute report. I'm calling Bridget Dohority.
Speaker 10: Willian Honor of the Bengals and Hamilton County askings for three hundred and fifty mil at least, I say go for the Gusto baby at like the price is right, go for six sixty like Cleveland, Why would bank? What's the Cleveland got? The weedowed calder Well, you got a better team and ugly women. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 2: We will bring Championship Baseball to Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Didn't say when, right, Bob, did not say when? On news Radio seven hundred WLD by Billy Cunningham, the Great American and I have hold of my hands now the pay Course Stadium comprehensive renovation plan between twenty twenty six and twenty twenty eight hot off the presses from Hamleton County. Jonah You nine now is the President of the CEO and Chairman of the Board of the County Commissioner's Denise tree House of dll High Township and Denise tree House, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show, and first of all, give the American people the over overview of what the pay Course Stadium plan.
Speaker 2: Is and what it seeks to do.
Speaker 11: Delha Township. But I'm from Green Township, just to clarify, so I am glad to be on the show. I haven't been on in a while. So here's what's happening. We, as you all know, are trying to do renovations to the stadium to create not only a better home for the Bengals, but also to create an environment where we can have more concerts and high school football games and make the facility more accessible. It belongs to the taxpayers, and so this renovation will do that and also in the end, hopefully keep the Bengals here long term. So that's the idea. We started with a plan that was one point two billion dollars. We've paired that down to something closer to eight hundred and thirty million, although I will tell you that number is somewhat flexible, but that has a lot of some of the vertical transportation. By that, I mean escalators, we're extending together plazas, We're doing work to the areas that could serve as community meeting spaces. We're talking about the North End zone. And so it's a great plan, but it's expensive, and so we've always said that we expect to pay for this through a financial stack, including the Bengals, the NFL, the county, and the state. That is what's happening throughout the country, and so that is what we're intending.
Speaker 1: To do, all right, Commissioner, is this a plan kind of out of the blue. Or is this the Bengals know about it, the city knows about it, the state knows about it, the Speaker of the House knows about it. Everybody's signing the singing the same song, or is this just an idea?
Speaker 11: We are doing this in collaboration with the Bengals. They have been with us every step of the way. The city also has been brought in the loop. And so yeah, we're doing this in lockstep with one another. In fact, the meetings with the Governor and with the Speaker of the House, we're both in collaboration with the Bengals. And then I don't want to miss the point too that we also talk to our delegation here, the Southwest Ohio delegation, to make sure they were in the loop as well as to what we were asking for.
Speaker 1: As far as why are the Brown supposedly getting, if that's the right word, six hundred and sixty million, and how many counties only getting a paltry three hundred and some million. How come they're getting twice what the Bengals are getting.
Speaker 11: Well, the cost of the renovations, as I told you, was about eight hundred and thirty million. The costs for what's going on in Cleveland, my understanding is closer to two billion, And so when you think about it by way a percentage, we're actually getting more, but the dollar amount is less because the total cost is less. And we have always thought of this in terms of a third to third a third, and we said this a million times a third from the Bengals, NFL, a third from the county, and the third from the state. And so that fits into you know, kind of the pie chart as you look at that eight hundred and thirty million, is the.
Speaker 1: Brown family willing to put up significant money to make this deal happen? The Bengals organization, Katie and of course Mike and Troy and Paul H. Brown, are they going to put significant money into the deal?
Speaker 11: Well, let me tell you what I know. They have recently gone to the NFL and gotten money from the NFL to do significant renovations as well over a million dollars or one hundred million dollars in the facility. And prior to that, we did some renovations that were necessary. The total was about eighty million dollars or so we split that cost fifty to fifty. So we do have a change in attitude. I would say from the Bengals as to whether or not they should be paying for some of these renovations, they have recently shown that they're willing to do that. They went to the NFL, and so yes, they're a significant part of this financial stack.
Speaker 1: There was a story out of Chicago from ESPN that the Bengals were going to join with the Bears on this fancy stadium outside of Chicago. Keep Soldier Field until that's ready, and the Bengals would be a great tenant with the Bears. Is that a pipe dream of Chicago or is that possibly real?
Speaker 11: What I have heard both Katie Blackburn and truck Troy Blackburn and Caroline and Elizabeth for that matter, say is that they'd like to say.
Speaker 1: In Cincinnati as far as a tax increase, if you're a long suffering taxpayer in Elmwood or Cincinnati or Green Township, what involvement would the taxpayer have?
Speaker 2: How much money is the taxpayer putting up?
Speaker 11: No, there's no increase in taxes. The money that the county would use for our piece of the stack is what's already been dedicated to the riverfront. So it's that sales tax that was voted many years ago, and that is our finance source, and so we will not be using any other finance source.
Speaker 2: Will the taxpayer be asked to say yes or no to the deal.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 11: I mean, we are more than happy to take public comment, and we met willing to be clear. I hear comments about the Bengals everywhere I go, every single day, and so I am getting men people email me about it. Welcome the conversation. But this is something that we've been working on, and so that money has already been dedicated. I mean, the people voted for this already, mind you, and years ago. But that's that's what that source of funding is for. And so remember too, in the beginning when all this went down, uh, the taxpayers picked up about ninety five percent of the expenses related to building and renovating and you know, keeping and maintaining those stadiums. This is a much different deal from that, and we're way down from that ninety five percent number, and so we are desperately trying to find something that's better for the taxpayers, but in the end encourages the team to stay here long term in a facility that we can use for other stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, the Bengals turn over to the county the idea of extra events. Right now, as I understand it, the families got to agree to have events at Paul Brown Slash now pay Corse Stadium. Does this new deal, would it indicate that the county controls booking of things inside the stadium?
Speaker 11: So yeah, in the past, we have not had that much input related to the events that are in the stadium. We are currently working on lease negotiations with the team. I can't really get into the specifics of the least negotiations, but that is something that's on the list.
Speaker 1: What does this say about the Cincinnati Reds, Because I would imagine there's going to be another entity called Bob Castelanian, Film Castelanian, Karen Kraft, Karen Forgus coming to the county and saying, well, you're doing this deal with the Bengals, we need serious updates to my ballpark, the Great American What would you say about that?
Speaker 11: Yeah, so their lease expires after the Bengals lease, and so that's why the Bengals deal is front and center. But of course we are thinking about the Reds and the investments that need to be made in that stadium as well. But once again I want to reiterate, because you brought it up. There is no conversation about raising taxes. We are going to live within our means and use the sales tax that was already voted for this purpose for this purpose, and the reds are part of that combination.
Speaker 1: At any streethouse. There's been speculation in the media, which is often wrong, that somehow the Bengals had the Bengals had the county up against the wall, and that June thirtieth is coming and if something isn't done, but they don't extend the least two years, which would be the summer of twenty five to summer twenty seven. This was employed by the Bengals to indicate they wanted to leave. One of my callers brought up to Mike Brown went to Baltimore at one point, was there in the stadium, and the others are going to wind down and pocket line the Bengals. As the person that knows the most about this, with all due respect, probably you and Jeffaludo and the other commissioners know more about this than anybody in the media or anyone else. Are you saying you're very confident that Bengals long term will be in Cincinnati.
Speaker 11: Well, what I can tell you is that I've heard them say. I sat across the table from Katie and Troy Blackburn and they said they want to stay in Cincinnati. That's what I know. The others are things I can't comment to because I don't know anything about. What I know is that they want to do that. We are working on a lease that tries to keep them here long term. This financial renovation, it's substantial and that kind of investment, you would think would it be commensurate with a time frame to keep them here for the long term. The thing that and you mentioned it to keep on your mind is that because of the old lease, they have the ability to extend the current lease for two years five times, so it's actually ten more years under the current lease. That is something we're trying to avoid because it's not good for the taxpayers, and.
Speaker 1: In fact that Bengals don't want to go another ten years without an understanding who's going to do what when?
Speaker 2: I would think.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is I was told by some leaders in Columbus that no one had requested us for money and the capital fund, which must be in the budget by June thirtieth. Is this officially communicated to the Speaker, to the President of the Senate, and.
Speaker 2: To Mike Dowine.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so the comment is not true. I just told you that we last year had a conversation with the governor and he included money in the budget for this purpose. So, I mean, how could it be that we didn't have any conversations. I mean, that's just ridiculous. And so what happened, though, was that the House did not like what the governor put in this budget by way of financing these stadiums, and so they came up with a different version that spoke directly to what's going on in Cleveland. But we didn't meet with the Speaker in March. We gave him our ask we provided him with the information he asked for by way of background, and so we are continuing along the process. And let's remind everybody I was in the legislature for eight years. I sat on the Finance Committee for eight years. This is a process and so it goes from the House to the Senate. There's plenty of time in the Senate to get this done and then have the Conference Committee sort out the details. But there's plenty of time left. We are on a deadline, but we are certainly not at the end of the deadline.
Speaker 1: Denny's Jury House. Also undrelated to this is the Heritage Bank Center. I would note that the powers that be a TQL, the lenders, etc. Jeff Burning would like it to be there. I know the banks would like it to be where it is presently. What does it say to you about the Heritage Bank Center. Does this foreclose money for that or does it encourage it. What's the relationship between this deal and the Heritage Bank Center and the fact we need a great arena in this town.
Speaker 11: So I'm not going to disagree with the fact that we need a new arena, and the county has with the city, participated in that study to try to figure out where it should be, what the financial stack should be on that. But I will be honest with you that is not my top priority. The convention center renovation is my top priority. The headquarter hotel is a top priority. Getting this lease completed and this financing in place is a top priority. It's not that we can't walk and shoot them at the same time, But the arena is not The Burning is at the moment, I mean, we're doing a safety complex up in Coraine Township. We've got an animal facility coming online. I mean, there's so much going on here that well, and we've got to redo the nine to one one EMA center, So lots and lots of stuff going on. So the arena conversation is interesting. I think the community is rightly calling for some conversation about a new arena. But my perspective as a county commissioner is that if we are going to locate that arena, we should make sure we're capitalizing on our built infrastructure. By that, I mean parking particularly, and so where it sits now obviously takes advantage of the built infrastructure. Uh, the convention center site is a little little further away, a little further askew, so not as you not as attractive. But you know, we have to think about these things because the last thing we want is that the arena to be built somewhere and then everybody's like, well, guess what we need some parking, Hey, county, you know, let's cough up hundreds of millions of dollars for parking. I mean, I got to tell you that's not a smart way to look at this and that's not the.
Speaker 4: Way I look at it.
Speaker 1: So the national media and maybe some of the local media is kind of wrong in saying the Bengals are looking to relocate. You've said across the table from the Brown family, and they've told you that's not the case. So, as we sit here in the mid April and that deadline's coming up, are you more than cautiously optimistic there will be a long term lease with the Bengals staying in Cincinnati.
Speaker 11: I am cautiously optimistic about that. And then let's not forget also that this is not like the negotiations of the past. We've got national experts guiding us about what is in the market right now, what is a fair lease, and so they are helping us sort through that. The Bengals do, we do, and so we've got different folks sitting at the table, and so I'm cautiously optimistic about it.
Speaker 1: A pun that told me in town that the Bengals don't trust the county and the county doesn't trust the Bengals. Of course, they weren't the meetings at all. Do you trust the Bengals and Brown's family and do they trust the county commissioners?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm not going to speak for the Bengals, but what I can tell you is that we've had a number of meetings with Troy and Katie and so far, so good. We one thing we did accomplish was this pairing down of the projects.
Speaker 4: We started at over a.
Speaker 11: Billion dollars, so together we decided what was most pressing, what was not, what would be transformational, and so we agreed to that with then you know, it was weeks Willie. So it's not like we're not getting along now. That could change, as I told you, they have the ability to slide that lease across the table, that lease extension tomorrow any day. That would change the relationship. So I'm not gonna, you know, speak to that too much. But so far they have been in lockstep with us as we've gone to the state, both to the governor and to the Speaker to make this request. And so that's what I know, and that's why I'm, as you're in your words, Kash, optimistic about it.
Speaker 1: And this would be a long term lease because the last thing you want to do, I would think, is extend the least two years, which gets into what twenty twenty seven, then two years after that twenty twenty nine and the stadium's not being used properly, continues to deteriorate one way or another, and simply a two year continuance you think would kind of kind of be a downer as far as the Bengals staying in town under a new lease, that would that would be a negative.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, I mean, we don't want two years. That doesn't get to this idea that we're trying to do some transformational changes to the facility, which is a community asset. Of course, the county owns it, the tax payers own it. But yeah, two year extension under the old lead. And remember you're talking about the old leafs. We don't love the old lease. We're trying to make it better and so sliding that across the table is not what we want. And so the idea here is to make investments collectively with the NFL, the state, and the team and the county all participating, making a collective investment that is commensurate to the term of a long term lease. And so that's the number. It's a sweet spot. I'm not sure exactly where that is at the moment, but that's what we're talking about now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, you said, the original lease that began back in I think nineteen ninety five, the taxpayer put up about ninety five percent, roughly what percent of the Bengal is going to put in.
Speaker 11: Well, we've talked about this a third to third to third, and that's how I let me speak for myself, that is how I have always talked about it. Where the team in the NFL and for third, the county is in for a third, and the state's in for a third. That's what I'm shooting for. We'll see if we can get there.
Speaker 1: Denise three House, thank you very much. Thanks Willy, God bless America. Let's continue with mare Denise three House, who heads up the commission on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: Truly me the golden age of America.
Speaker 4: That's what we have for.
Speaker 9: This is a magnificent victory for the American people that will allow us to make America great again. Oh oh, hello, by it, I'm Skulls.
Speaker 2: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: God the segment because of Bridget Doherty, the news authority. Yeah, Denise tree House on one third, one third, one third, here's the comprehensive plan. I know you're looking at it. Yeah, three hundred and fifty million from the state. I think they should have asked for six hundred like Cleveland. And this is the race Cleveland, God for we don't have they don't have. This is the difference, you fool. I'll tell you already got a stadium there, so we got to rehabit instead of building a new one. They got to go to the ground level and build everything. Brandon two billion dollars, We got to spend a little less than a billion.
Speaker 2: One third, one third, one.
Speaker 1: Third from fifth third, fifth third banks involved, the only bank you'll ever need, a bank without boundaries where I go in Middletown now, so it's one third from the state, one third from the Bengals slash NFL, one third from the county.
Speaker 2: Now is that a good deal? Or then could the guy be a Republican? I think it's a deal deal.
Speaker 1: I like it well, but one thing depends on Mike Brown Bingo tomorrow everything could change. But she said extending the lease another two years to be a Debbie downer, that they've been having thousands of hours of meetings with the state, with the county, because she's the county with the Bengals, with the NFL, with the commissioners here there and got the consultant involved. This is the deal that they have not approved it yet, not being the Brown family the Bengals. But yeah, they're heading in the right direction.
Speaker 10: Oh that's a good thing because you don't want a war on that deal, because you know, we can go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Mike Brown's undefeated, untied, unscored on will he the s twoge reporters of prob service every local.
Speaker 10: Thamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you can feel in beautiful milk for the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four spots.
Speaker 1: Governor Mike DeWine says, yes, the speaker, he's hashing out the dough raying to me in Columbus. Matt Hoffman says yes. By the way, you see laggrat waye Ohios. Senate says yes, so, Richard K. Jones says yes. Segment says yes. Rob Sanders says yes, Well, what.
Speaker 2: Happens when what happened Thomas? What about Thomas Hall? Thomas Massey says no, He says yes to nothing. And then what happens when the Reds come knocking on the door.
Speaker 1: I asked that question, segment, the Blue Jackets, the late, the the least not up, the Ohio State University, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: And Heritage Bank Center. I asked her that question. Say, I wish you the bank account of Republicans and the six life of a Democrat. See all this would have been done.
Speaker 1: If he's still a mayor yet Lucan and Brendan Cole in charge.
Speaker 2: Then go it's over. They do it, and they would already have it done, according to drey House.
Speaker 1: I said, the county and the Bengals met with Governor Mike DeWine, the other state lawmakers. Three hundred and fifty million is in the budget, so to speak, get it done. Not an indication, No guarantees in life. This is a process.
Speaker 2: Segment. Everything could change tomorrow.
Speaker 10: Well, Eve, the Reds have the day off today after going three and four of that road trip and a six game homestand commence US tomorrow night, the first of three up against those Pittsburgh Pirates. Both teams five and eight tied for last in the division. The action right here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: So they're fighting for first place. Upside down.
Speaker 10: The Reds have placed Austin Hayes out since late March with that left half strain.
Speaker 2: Hower. He is on a rehab assignment now at Triple A Louisville.
Speaker 1: We will bring championship baseball to Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: As if he can get through the floodwaters and the Derby City and.
Speaker 1: Arthur Red saying you gotta get you gotta get a floating device, get some Uh.
Speaker 10: They thinks how he's getting news. I think, Kayak, you gotta get in, get in. You can't take the delta queen because that's in Tennessee. Hey's what on the I L March twenty six.
Speaker 2: How do you strain your calf? How do you do that?
Speaker 1: Do that every day in here? How do you how do you hurt your hamstring? What about McLean? See related to John McCain. Is Mount McClain related to John McCain.
Speaker 2: You mean the guy on die Hard?
Speaker 1: No, the guy that's dead? Oh no, No, I think a guy got dire? Was was John McCain, wouldn't he?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: McLean? McLean? Bruce Willis, he was almost killed.
Speaker 1: I love that one scene at the end of the one guys floating down and he's trying to fire his gun to Bruce Willison right now. Is in tough shape anyway. So are you optimistic about the Vengals?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 10: College basketball Cincinnati Bearcats guard Connor Hickman is enter the transfer portal after one season into Queens City, where he struggled with injuries. So by my count, that's eight Bearcats in the portal today, more in the portal than the Red seven with DL Masters first round in Augusta, Jodja.
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 10: Corey Conners is the clubhouse leader, four under after a sixty eight.
Speaker 2: What about Tiger? He's sitting at home watching it on TV like you and me. We've got cicadas coming, segment.
Speaker 1: We've got cicadas were Tyrrell Hatton and Justin Rose are also at four under there about halfway through their round.
Speaker 2: Scotty Scheffler is three under through fourteen.
Speaker 1: Second HALFMA, We're gonna have brewed fourteen coming fourteen billion cicadas are going to invade when the ground temperature hit sixty four degrees.
Speaker 10: Colin Morriccawo had an eagle on number thirteen at Augusta. Really is two under through fifteen. Fred Couples had an eagle on one hundred and ninety one yard fourteenth hole. How long well he put it in from one hundred and ninety one yards for an eagle.
Speaker 2: Pretty good.
Speaker 10: He's one under through he had a seventy one. Cory mckelroy. Rory McElroy is minus one through four. Bernard Longer and his last master's number forty one had a seventy four.
Speaker 2: He's two overs. It went had some rain.
Speaker 10: They're expecting rain. Maybe tomorrow, see what happens, or maybe tonight.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I went to the Whaling Wall in Jerusalem rather than play golf on Augusta National Golf Course.
Speaker 2: Well I get a reward for that in heaven.
Speaker 1: Well God, say you know what, Willie, I know how bad you wanted to play Augusta National because you gave up a round in Augusta National would come to the whaling Wall. You're going to get right to the top. See what I'm saying, Segment decision is not up to me. You're telling me that's from a higher authority.
Speaker 2: Oh, I said it.
Speaker 1: In these three houses like Bridge Adherity, then the news authority.
Speaker 2: We had Bridget Rachel and Ali.
Speaker 1: The broad girls were here one controls Blue ashe controls Hamley County, one controls the courthouse, bridget Rachel and Ali, and you and I still sit here. We sit here broken hearted, yea. And people come and go with great success and look at you and I. We just sit here here after you get us decade after decade.
Speaker 2: Is clowns just providing, providing entertainment every afternoon? About that. But I'll tell you what.
Speaker 12: This is.
Speaker 2: This is this has got to be done right here, it's got to be done.
Speaker 10: I mean, if it's one third, one third and one third, I mean, who's complaining?
Speaker 2: If the Bangal how much of the what is one third?
Speaker 1: Then well the Bengals slash NFL is going to put in about three hundred million.
Speaker 2: And then what's a county doing? How about three hundred million? All right? Now, where's that coming from? In the state?
Speaker 1: When we go out and buy refrigerators and all that stuff, A little bit of sales tax if I buy a coke, it's going to no new taxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no vote.
Speaker 1: We're not going to vote on this deal, the deal deal, because if we voted on it, it would not be good. Everyone knows that. And we did vote a night the only guy that didn't support it last time? Was you money or no fan?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Andy Furman, wasn't me. He didn't see the light.
Speaker 1: Now, well, if he was here, he would see the light. He's not here anymore. He doesn't see the light. But if you were here, you have a practic logical exam with a light up, you know where it goes, and you could see everything.
Speaker 2: Correct. So I don't know what to say. Show.
Speaker 1: We got the museum levee. Now we got all these special levies out.
Speaker 2: None of the other counties have them, and you've.
Speaker 7: Endorsed every one of them on your show right before the election.
Speaker 1: Just as Joe when it came time for the stadium tax thing about eleven years ago, where was Joe Eaters?
Speaker 11: I was there?
Speaker 2: I did you endorse it?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, I was the guy fighting it, wasn't I wasn't I the one opposing spending totally?
Speaker 4: Honey, No, you indorsed it?
Speaker 7: What I did?
Speaker 1: You endorsed this?
Speaker 2: I told you?
Speaker 4: Do you remember this?
Speaker 1: The whole campaign was about being a major league city and all that stuff.
Speaker 7: Remember that, Joe.
Speaker 2: I don't recall that at all.
Speaker 3: I know your your memory is just very solidageous, it's selected.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't recall that at all. Two thousand and six. Got a point there. Your memory is outraged. That's been nineteen years ago. Unbelievable, Andy Mac did Andy Max support it?
Speaker 2: Yes? I supported it? Did I support it?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 12: You did.
Speaker 2: Joe Deeers just said I supported it? Yet? Well, are you calling him Elio? He'll hold me in contempt? Okay? Better not so we'll see. I think the Bengals will be.
Speaker 1: He'll be dialing you up on your on the batphone here in a few seconds.
Speaker 2: He only calls me six times a day. I don't have a piece of paper your name on it. Indicted. Can you get indicted by the Supreme Court of a while? Well, yes, you can be held in contempt and can attempt of you don't.
Speaker 1: Want to do that, of course. We hold people in contempt on this show every day, don't not. The eye Supreme Court is the Supreme Court of Cincinnati. Fisher the wine, Yeah, Shanahan, that's four yeah, throw and Sharon Kennedy that's five. Well, it's a Supreme Court of Cincinnati. Get them to send down more money. They got a lot of money. Yeah, they could order the state to pay. But now I'm optimistic the bankers are going to stay for the rest of your life. And mind they're talking.
Speaker 10: About they got it. This deal looks like you that deal looks like a good one. I mean, whoever came up with that.
Speaker 1: Denise tree House, Alicia Reese Bingo, they got it done, okay, along with that tied pureval Mike de Wine Speaker of the House, Matt Hoffman, Mike Brown, ninety year old, Mike Brown, young Troy, Paul H. Brown and Elizabeth and who's the other one? Caro Carolina, Caroline, Oh Caroline. So those are the that's the Brown Syndicate right there. I have to tell you say that that sounds like a good deal. So everybody's got it one the pie do it? Plus more events at pay Corpse Stadium, more events? Will it be pay Corps anymore? They changed, you know, they well, I don't know. I don't know who's coming up with more dough yan me on that joint money talks and bs walks and all I got all xps.
Speaker 2: That's all I got. You gotta have to do. You don't have to agree with them. I'm sorry, and we'll see what happens. I don't know what to tell you. So it looks that looks good.
Speaker 4: The sta.
Speaker 10: That's it, the dough, the ray in the me is laate the get this done. Then build the bridge should have been done twenty years ago. Then we have Heritage Bank is at the bottom of the list according to the lease. Next up will be the Convention Center, then the hotel with the Convention Center, then my ballpark, the Great American, and then Heritage Bank, which she seems to indicate she wants it to be at the Banks and not at TQL with Carl Linder and Jeff Birding. But I said, whoever pays for the band calls the tune. But if they pay for it, I thought, the new arena is gonna go along with the convention Center.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know about that. We're gonna see, seg Man, We're going to see. Don't get ahead of the horse.
Speaker 2: What are they gonna do with herd? Are they going to redo Heritage Bank Center in that little spot?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Oh? Were they gonna move it? No, they gotta cut it out like float it down river.
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, okay.
Speaker 1: I was like Dave lap him, yes, yes, no, no, sag as I did in sports yes, yes, yeah, but today there's no Reds Baseball correct think no, no, no, Dave?
Speaker 2: Do you used to Dave lap him?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or knowing this deal? Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, don't go there, you go mister Bengal, He says, yes, yes, he belongs in the Bengals Hall of Fame. Immediately you Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. M Collinsworth and played for the President United States? Right, New Jersey football, took all the money and left right What you wouldn't leave here for more money?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: Seg would you leave more money and say yes, gonna plead the fifth and then go drink one here in a few minutes. That's been done before too.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yes.
Speaker 1: What does Dan Horde say, I haven't heard from him? Yes, I don't know, he says, Dave talking Dave. Dan Horden is resting his voice.
Speaker 2: What does Tom say? I don't know? Yes, he says, He says, yes, all right, Okay, Well.
Speaker 1: Marty yes, Jeff Brantley yes, Tommy Thrall Yes, Chris Welch Yes. Sounds unanimous to me. Mary Larkin, no said, okay, he's got a lot of money.
Speaker 2: He's got a lot of money.
Speaker 10: I saw the other day you know, broh and you know what we say, Happy birthday today to Ken Griffy Junior hit his first home run as a pro on his dad's birthday.
Speaker 2: What's senior doing these things?
Speaker 1: Probably in probably resting up and taking it easy. In Georgia, it's good manas Florida. I don't know good Man. They lived on the fourteenth hold at beckett Ridge Country Club. Hit the ball in their number thirty. I think I think Zibell put the pool at Ken Griffy Junior's house beckett Ridge. Hit the ball in the pool now and then Frank Cziebell put it in. By the way, Frank loves dogs. Do you love dogs?
Speaker 2: Yes, a man is not a bad man. You gotta love dogs.
Speaker 1: I miss Miamma and Zuomi, Snorf peanut Head and Maxine yep segment, give me out of the stuage report.
Speaker 2: The deal deal is getting closer. She is cautiously optimistic.
Speaker 10: Willie and Honor of maybe a deal coming through for paid course stadium. Let's get it done.
Speaker 2: One third, one third, one third.
Speaker 1: We leave you with the immortal words of the stood Drippard stretch and.
Speaker 13: Again the old two PENSA Griffy swinging a high fly ball deep in a left center field right back to the one he brack to the wall. Goodbye baseball. Ken Griffy Senior willis third home run as a marin the a two run drive way out of here, deep to left center field. Have the Mariners get on the board quickly? Ken Griffy with a two run shot way out the left center field RBIs number twelve and.
Speaker 2: Thirteen as a Mariner.
Speaker 13: It's just like that.
Speaker 2: The Mariners have.
Speaker 13: A two nothing laid here on the top of the first dunning. Holy smunk, this man has been unbelievable. Holy now for only the icing on the cake. Want it be something? If Junior would come up with a home run right here, pitch on the way and it misses outside ball three way behind in the count, but casco three and on Ken Griffy Jr.
Speaker 2: Which I mean.
Speaker 13: The story continues to get better and better and better and better over the lad weeks ever since Senior sign here's the pinch in a way swinging a fly ball deep on the left field way back, going back, good Bye baseball. They do it the Griffy twitch back to.
Speaker 14: Back home runs and the story continues. Take it get better and better and better Ted Griffy Sor with a solo shot to left field behind his head, who had a two run home run steep the left center field and the Griffy.
Speaker 1: For the first time ever in the history of.
Speaker 13: The game, a baseball father and son whips back to back home run.
Speaker 9: Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: I do because I just heard it. There you go segment. Thank you, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with the more showing with the Reds and the Bengals and Denise Treehouse and the brawl Girls Bridget, Rachel and Ali.
Speaker 2: The news Radio seven hundred w OTI